Becoming A Family by Confused
Summary:

Julius mother dies leaving him confusingly alone. He was already barely managing to keep his head up due to his height, but now the only thing good in his life is gone. All he has is an empty void inside. He stumbles through life and surprisingly finds a family to fill in the void, but will he be able to warm up to them.



Read Bio!


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Legwear, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 31352 Read: 112443 Published: May 09 2017 Updated: February 12 2021

1. Chapter 1: Funeral Drab by Confused

2. Chapter 2: Ms. Margaret Reaching Out by Confused

3. Chapter 3: Mother Is Really Gone by Confused

4. Chapter 4: The Will Reading by Confused

5. Chapter 5: Startling News by Confused

6. Chapter 6: Alex's Big Sister by Confused

7. Chapter 7: Big Sister's Hidden Pain by Confused

8. Chapter 8: Our Names... by Confused

9. Chapter 9: My Foolish Brother by Confused

10. Chapter 10: A Slob Wants A Favor by Confused

11. Chapter 11: Watch What You Say by Confused

12. Chapter 12: Secretary’s Harassment by Confused

Chapter 1: Funeral Drab by Confused
Author's Notes:

You meet three of the main characters and learn some of their backstory and discover the weird vibe between them.

I knew I was what most people in society would call insignificant or some of the so called 'Regular' people would call me a bottom feeder of society, but I slick do not care as I found myself staring at the Littles and Regulars who have come to attend my mother's funeral as they speak to each other in hushed whispers while taking several glances at me. I stare at their expensive black drab garments and shoes they are outfitted in as they offer me their so called 'sincere' condolences while others offered me congratulations for my recent accomplishments, but in actuality, most of these people are just here for the reading of my mother's will after the burial.


Sigh... Who am I to judge though? I have yet to shed a single tear for some reason. I know I will miss my mother's tired face when she would give me a heartwarming smile as I gazed up into her twinkling big sea-green eyes while she would tickle and tease me with her fingers. The memories of her I will treasure and my mother I will surely miss, yet I can shed no tears.


Quite funny, isn't it? After all, if my mother was not the great Mrs. Alexandria Banikan, who knows where I would have ended up if I was born in a...well lower income based family, especially since the great genetic predisposition happened a year before I was born, so society was still trying to deal with the people who were being born at a minuscule height and the people who were randomly shrinking down throughout society.


I think the genetic predisposition period started well before that, however that is something to think about another time for I can see my mother's best friend and business partner or rather the Vice President, Ms. Margaret, walking towards me in an obsidian black feathered dress with black pumps encasing her feet and also highlighting her lovely shapely figure, while sporting a black diamond bracelet on her wrist and wearing far too much make up as per usual. I glance around at the forest of legs, chairs, and funeral arrangements surrounding me, as well as the various Littles organization members while I try to find somewhere to avoid the bothersome old two-faced woman, yet I never had much luck as I heard a familiar loud rumbling of someone clearing their throat above me accompanied by a thunderous footstep landing behind me followed by a wave of perfume, so I helplessly sigh as I turn around to face her shiny black pumps, then look up.


"Ehm-ehm! Oh! There you are my little Caesar! I was looking all over for you! How are you doing?" Margaret said, gazing down at me with one of her fake concerned facial expressions.


I gaze up at her blond hair that has fallen down to dangle masking some of her face in a shadow while admiring her award winning acting as I see her hands folded over her bountiful chest covering her heart with an emotional facial expression plastered on her face. This conniving old woman could have won an Oscar for her phenomenal acting. I gaze back down to stare at her glossy black pumps which she seems to be absentmindedly wiggling or scrunching her toes inside of them for I can hear the creaking noises as well as see her shoe moving, which causes me to smell the fragrant perfume she must have saturated herself with and also a slightly sweaty odor lingering from her black sheer nylon encased feet.


'This woman completely irks me...'


"Ah! Caesar! Did you hear me dear? My dearest, I know you do not feel alright, but your Aunt Margie will make it all better!" Margaret said with a voice caked with emotion as she bent down to reach for me.


'Tch... what an annoying woman. Of course, I do not feel alright. After all, my mother is dead. She is good though, I have got to hand it to her. Wait! What the hell is she doing?'


I alarmingly realize I am in a shadow and hurriedly gaze upwards to see her large lightly tan manicured hand coming towards me, which causes me to feel a little spooked for a second.


"Why don't you come here dear, you know how I hate craning my neck down, since it causes it to be so sore." Margaret said, then winked at me.


My vision turns dark as the heavy scent from her perfume invades my nostrils while her pudgy fleshly skin presses into me from all sides as I try not to give in to the claustrophobic feeling that is coming over me as well as not to shiver from the cold feeling of the metal from one of the rings on her fingers brushing up against the back of my neck.


'She knows I hate being picked up and people touching me! She even completely closed me inside her fist! She has gotten quite bold...the old woman must think the company as well as my mother's assets are all going to her. What a foolish belief.'


Light floods back into my vision as a pearl necklace draped over a lightly tan valley of bulging breast that were not being hidden so well by the black feathers surrounding them. Margaret womanly scent as well as her fragrant perfume lingers into my nostrils as I am captivated by her breast for a few brief seconds, which of course does not go unnoticed...


"Oh my! Does my little Caesar see something he likes!" Margaret whispered in a sultry tone, hugging her breast together with her free arm while bringing me closer to them as she giggled at my reaction on her palm.


I cringed as I saw myself getting closer to the dark crevice between her breast as she called her pet nickname for me while I slowly backpedaled away on her pudgy palm, but stopped as I heard her giggles above and glared up at her.


'Tch! I am an amusement am I...'


"I do not have a fascination for fake breast. I sincerely apologize for sounding so crude. By the way Ms. Margaret, why did you pick me up without my permission? I am having difficulties trying to figure it out." I said in a dull tone, while looking at the heavy appliance of make up on her face and her glossed pink lips as her lips parted for her to speak.


"How could they be fake my little Caesar? They are on my body as you can see. I paid for the touch up operation for you could have a firm mountain to retreat to when you go on your campaigns. After all, I cannot have my little Caesar transversing my temple without it having a firm foundation can I? Hmm?" Margaret sultrily said in a slightly loud whisper while voraciously peering down at me completely ignoring my question.


I felt chills go down my spine as my body harshly cringed at her words as I gazed up to see the teasing glint in her eyes as if they were daring me to say something, which kind of riled me up unfortunately.


'I truly hate being called Caesar! She knows that! She sure is acting pretty bold today for some reason. Wait, is that a wire hidden in her cleavage? What in the world is she up to? This must be her pathetic back up plan... Is she trying to seduce me or make it seem to the board of directives that I am to incompetent due to my size, age, or character? Tch. Whatever.'


"Unfortunately, I would not visit a Greek temple for it is far too old as well as its era is beneath me. I am sure the Goddess of the temple can find someone else to help provide maintenance to her temple as she usually does." I voice in my usual dull tone once I fix my composure.


Her teasing facial expression changed several times as she gritted her teeth much to my delight and also horror as she clasped her hand around me a little bit.


"By the way Ms. Margaret, I find it rather strange to see you wearing a wire at my mother's funeral. What are you up to if you do not mind me asking?" I say, seeing her arched blond eyebrows lift slightly at my words while the glint appears in her eyes starting to creep me out.


"You know, it is not gentlemen like to look inside a ladies cleavage. I thought you did not like this old temple, hmm? Anyway, I was just walking around to see if I could get any of the beneficiaries or the company's executives to voice their ulterior feelings about your mother to me, so I can remove them from whatever inheritance they were going to receive." Margaret said, using her free hand to push the wire further into her cleavage to hide from view.


"Do you really treasure worldly things so much that you even have to be conniving at my mother's funeral? Wait...do not answer that. I do not want to hear your response. I always wondered what happened to you. You did not use to be like this. You really disgust me. Anyway, could you please put me down." I say, seeing that her eyes seem to be studying me as if she seemed to be deciding something.


I watch her every move as I waited for her to answer me, but instead, I scarily found her free hand coming towards me as she uses a finger to fondle my hair while giving me a sincere affectionate teary eyed smile, which causes my chest to feel funny as a tear unbeknownst to me slides out of my eye.


'What is wrong with me?'


"It is alright my little Caesar... I may be a spiteful two faced conniving old woman that you seem to hate, but I will always be here for you. After all, I am your aunt Margie whether you admit it or not. It is good to let your emotions out sometimes you know my little Caesar. You just cannot keep everything bottled up inside of you." Margaret said, her finger continuing to caress my head.


'Annoying old woman! Why can't...why can't she just keep up her usual facade? Why is she trying to act like my mother all of a sudden? We do not even possess a close relationship, yet she is trying to get under my skin and act as if she really cares about me!'


"Put me down Ms. Margaret. I do not have the time nor am I in the mood for your ploys. And please stop rubbing my head. Your touch is sending unwelcomed shivers down my spine." I say, feeling and seeing her remove her finger from my head to wipe her tear-filled big gray eyes that I was trying not to notice.


Her lightly tan skin on her face started to tinge red in sadness as the wind whistled around me while her cupped palm lowered me to the ground. I avoided looking back up at her because I could not bring myself to see her distraught appearance as her hand finally made it to the ground and she laid it flat for me to walk off of.


'Perhaps...I went a little too far this time. I know the conniving old woman cares for me, which is kind of weird, however she has done many things to hurt my mother, her supposedly best-friend, not including what she has done to me. She gave away false information to receive more shares of the company and also gave away company secrets to make her position more stable, not including the several company crises that she caused by falsely pointing out several good higher up employees to take the blame whereas they tried to resign, but she terminated their employment so they could not receive any benefits. She has done so many horrible things just so she can keep her position and also try to steal my mother's, so I am not going to feel sorry for the conniving old woman.'


I may have been telling myself that, however my body felt completely different. I glance upwards to just get a quick look at her and I see her ruin makeup tear-stained face as tears kept steaming down her lightly tan face as we make eye contact. Her mouth kept parting and closing as she stared down at me as if she was trying to say something as snot leaked out of her nose to run down her luscious pink lips.


My heart aches for some reason as I back up a few steps staring up at her face, then turned around and started briskly walking away from her trying to forget her distraught image I just saw, but a shadow loomed over me as her pudgy fleshly palm slammed down in front me like a great wall to block my path. For some reason, I felt completely annoyed.


'Why can't she just leave me the fuck alone!'


I can barely manage to keep my composure as I turn around and glance upwards to see her while trying to stifle the annoyed anger in my heart, however when my eyes fall onto her tear-stricken face, all my bitter feelings vanish and were replaced by sorrow. I could feel my eyes growing heavy with tears as I gazed up at her, but I refused my body to shed even a single tear for her because she did not deserve it.


Well, at least I thought until her lips parted and she croaked the words hoarsely "I'm sorry!" as a tear drop fell from her eye to land onto me while her distraught beautiful face loomed above me as she remorsefully peered down at me. I shivered from the wetness as well as the salty warm taste as the anger I thought was repressed surfaced.


"Say that to my mother's corpse as well as the previous employees whose life you ruined, Ms. Margaret. I am the last person you should be apologizing to. You hurt others far more than your betrayal to me. Could you remove your hand please? You are blocking my path. By the way, you should go fix your appearance. It is very unbecoming for a lady of your stature, plus you look quite appalling." I said dully.


I could hear her sniffles and choking sobs in a response after a shocked gasp from her as she shakily removed her hand from behind me. I sighed as I could not believe how apathetically cruel I was while I walked away from her as her hurried footsteps left in the opposite direction of me.


I looked around for something to bide my mind for I can clear my head, but was surprised to find people glancing and pointing at Ms. Margaret and me. We seemed to have caused quite a scene.


'Well, whatever. I am not really in the mood to care about other people's baseless curiosity.'


I walk over to the seating area to sit down as I impatiently wait for the funeral to start. I can hear the hushed whispers around me as people question each other about what they think happened between me and Ms. Margaret while the thunderous footsteps of people moving around causes me to grow even more annoyed. I start to tap my foot impatiently for the funeral ceremony to begin, then after a few irking minutes has passed, I see my mother's company lawyer Ms. Wainwright approaching me in a black business suit dress with a white silk collar shirt while also wearing black pumps that are helping to fully display her shapely legs and thighs.


I wonder what she wants as we both made eye contact and she waived at me while blossoming a sincere smile on her face, which I waive back not so enthusiastically as I stood up as proper gentlemen protocol. She finally arrives in front of me as I look up her pale white shapely legs and thighs to embarrassingly see her dark purple panty clad crotch, in which I hurriedly divert my eyesight to gaze upon her happy fawning face that was almost hidden by the mounds beneath her shirt.


She bends her knees while lowering her hand to lay flat on the ground for I could step on as I notice the fashionable black banded silver watch on her wrist when I step onto her slightly scented honeysuckle palm. She raises her palm as the familiar wind pressure bears down upon me.


'It kind of sucks to be small...'


I arrive at her beautiful mature face to see strands of her brunette dark hair from her bang covering some of her face as she raises her arched eyebrows at me probably wondering why I am just laying down on her hand without saying anything.


I lazily stare at the curious glint in her gaze that is fawning over me as she raises her free hand to put her fingers over her mouth and chin as if she is in deep thought while moving to sit down at the Regular sized chair above where I was sitting. I just lazily lay on her soft palm as I feel her warm breath wash over me while she is peering down at me.


'I really do not feel like being bothered now. Hopefully, she will just say hello and be on her way.'


"So, are you comfortable?" Ms. Wainwright said, letting out an exhausted sigh while giving me a helpless look.


"You know, now that I think about it, I am quite comfortable! How could you tell? Wow! Are you psychic?" I exclaimed in a sarcastic tone, seeing her raise her arched eyebrows at me while pursing her lips at my childishness.


"Look here! I did not do anything to you, Julius...so why are you lashing out at me, huh?" Ms. Wainwright exclaimed, acting as if she was hurt.


I ignore her as I turn over on my side on her palm to face away from her as she muttered, "Really, so it's like that now."


All of sudden, I felt something flip me back on my back as I opened my eyes to see her midnight blue fingernail on my stomach while she prodded my stomach with her finger, in which I let out an involuntary "Omph!" from the suddenness. I turn my head to flare up at her to see her smiling down with a mischievous face at me. I was about to give her a piece of my mind as I glare up at hurt, but she interrupted me.


"Why Julius, why are you looking at me like that? You know, you should not look at adults in that way, they might get offended, hun." Ms. Wainwright said teasingly, while I glared up at her, but she started to tickle me with her finger as I tried not to laugh, however did not succeed.


"Stop! Stop!! Stop!!! Okay, fine! I am sorry! Are you happy now?" I exclaimed, she finally stopped tickling me, much to my relief.


"Of course, I was quite hurt when my little Julius was giving me the cold shoulder!" Ms. Wainwright exclaimed in mockery of me as I rolled my eyes.


"Tch! Whatever! What do you want?" I said in an annoyed tone, while a tsk tsk sound escaped her lovely pale pink lips.


"Now Julius, I thought your mother and I raised you better than that! Tsk! Tsk! I cannot believe you young man! Are you not going to greet me?" Ms. Wainwright said in a hurt tone, while her finger teasingly and slowly approached me.


"Alright! Alright! I give, okay! Hello!" I hurriedly say while holding up my hands, we gaze at each other, then we both burst out in laughter that eventually died down.


"So Julius, what is this matter with Ms. Margaret? Hmm?" Ms. Wainwright questioned, arching an eyebrow waiting on my response.


"She started to act as if she sincerely cared for me and I berated her for it. Plus, she was wearing a wire." I said in my usual dull tone, while she shook her head at me.


"Ugh! I do not know what to say about you two! Anyway, are you...well, doing all right?" Ms. Wainwright said with concern, gazing down at me affectionately.


"Of course! I am okay! Stop worrying, okay!" I try to exclaim enthusiastically, giving her a thumbs up, which must of look comical since I was laying down.


"Julius, it's...it's not good to hold in emotions..."


'Here is that line again... why can't they understand I am fine. Well, at least I think...'


"I am here for you in case you need anything or even if just want to lazily lay on my palm, okay?" Ms. Wainwright sincerely said, making stern eye contact with me.


"I know! I know! Do not get all emotional on me, but I...I thank you for being here for me..." I said, diverting eye contact with her, but she uses her finger to keep my head from turning away and gives me a heartwarming smile.


We stay looking at each other for quite a while until we heard a screech of a microphone. It seemed that the funeral was finally about to begin.











Chapter 2: Ms. Margaret Reaching Out by Confused
Author's Notes:

Things takes a rather uncomfortable and emotional turn, when Ms Margaret forcefully reaches out to Alex.

Finally, the funeral had begun as I see the bishop holding the microphone from my vantage point. I glance back up at Ms. Wainwright, who still has her eyes on the bishop as he is giving greetings and announcing the layout of the events that are going to happen. As she listens to the bishop, I found myself gazing at her chapped thick pale pink lips and her thunderstorm dark blue eyes with long dark eyelashes that occasionally blinked.



'She is really beautiful... ugh! What's wrong with me? At a time like this, I am admiring Ms. Wainwright's beauty instead paying attention to my mother's funeral proceedings!'



I was about to divert my gaze, but all of a sudden Ms. Wainwright took her focus off of the bishop to gaze at me. We briefly made eye contact before I hurriedly turned around on her palm to direct my attention to the bishop as my cheeks flushed red with embarrassment while hearing her trying to stifle giggles at me.



As I turn to face the bishop, out of the corner of my eye I notice Ms. Margaret is seated right next to Ms. Wainwright and gazing down at me while her face is still puffy from crying. I cringe as I realize I was not aware of her arrival nor her staring at me while I feel goose bumps as she reluctantly takes her gaze off of me to bend over and whisper something in Ms. Wainwright's ear as Ms. Wainwright's eyes brighten from whatever she heard while her gaze lowers to fall onto me and she silently mutters an apology.



'What is she apologizing for? Huh? Why is she moving me that way...no!'



Ms. Wainwright moved her hand towards Ms. Margaret's awaiting cupped palms, then tilted her palm sideways for me to slide off of as I tried to grapple and hold on to her skin, but it was to no avail. I helplessly slid off her hand and fell right into the conniving old woman's awaiting cupped palms as she creepily affectionately gazed down at me while giving me an encouraging smile. I turned back to gaze at Ms. Wainwright, but she just silently whispered "Sorry" again, then turned to view the choir, who has started singing. I furiously gaze at the side of her face as I see her struggling to ignore me while I feel myself being raised into the air and smelling a familiar fragrant perfume accompanied by a familiar womanly scent.



'Ugh! Her again!'



I stop furiously gazing at Ms. Wainwright to turn to face the choir as I sit down on the newly palms I have been transitioned to with my arms angrily folded over my chest. I try to get entranced to the choir selection of music, but I have never been fond of classical music, plus the sweatiness of the palm beneath me does not help so much.



'Why is her hand sweating so much like she is nervous about something? Eww! It is all clammy! Ugh! My suit is going to mess up!'



I am absolutely steaming mad as I hear her mouth open and close several times behind me. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of blurting one of her emotional outcries again as I look for something or somewhere to go, but it is kind of proving difficult to find because of how high up I am.



'Ugh! I hate being small! I cannot even properly ignore or get away from someone when I want to!'



"Tsk! Ms. Margaret, could you please put me down." I barely manage to say in a dull tone with my back still facing her.



"Listen...uhm....my little Caesar, I have something to tell you." Ms. Margaret barely managed to stammer out, her hand lightly trembling causing me to fall down on her clammy palm, which angered me.



"Did I not tell you earlier that your touch was unwelcomed! What gave you the guile to hold me?!! Huh?!!" I snappily turn around to say after I pulled myself up off of her clammy palm to viciously stare at her.



"I...I know you are upset with me right now, but I really have to tell you something my little Caesar !" She emotionally said in a loud whisper, gazing at me with tears in her eyes and giving me a pleading look for me to listen.



I do not know if it was anger, testosterone, or whatever, but I snapped...



"Why can you not just get it?!! I do not want to hear anything that comes out of your conniving big mouth! You fucking disgust me!" I exclaim.



I could feel anger just coursing through me and I did not even know why I was so angry. Probably, it was because of my mother's death. I do not know, but I heard Ms. Wainwright stifling gasp my name out in surprise at my outburst and I could not really blame her.



'What the hell is wrong with me?!! I usually mask my emotion or ignore it, so why did I just say that?!! I never used profane language out loud before! What is happening to me!'



I snap back into reality from staring off into space after doing my inner dialogue to see a waterfall of tears streaming from Ms. Margaret's big gray puffy red eyes as she gazes at me. My chest hurts as I clench my teeth to grimace from the sudden pain of seeing her like this while I lower my gaze shamefully for a second, then stubbornly gaze back up at her.



"I probably just went to far with my words and I sincerely apologize for them, however you did push me into saying them. I do not want to be around you and have relayed this fact to you over and over. I am not interested in you, your life, or rather anything that conniving tongue of yours has to say to me. So could you please j...just put me down." I manage to say while looking into her big crying gray eyes, but divert my eyesight for the last words.



"N...no! Why can't...why can't you just listen to what I have to say!" She stammeredly croaked out, glaring down at me through her crying eyes as the wind rushed past me as she hurriedly brought me closer to her face to angrily bear down at me on her palm.



I got scared at her sudden action and fell down as I fearfully gazed up at her. We stayed like that for awhile, with her furiously glaring down at me and me fearfully gazing up at her until she noticed my frightened appearance, then muffled giggles came out of her sobbing mouth as she took one of her hands away from under me to wipe her eyes while amusingly gazing down at me shakily falling into her other hand.



"Now! You are going to sit there and listen to me whether you like to or not! Do you understand my little Caesar? Hmm?" She teasingly says, bringing her finger up to prod me in the chest to reiterate her point across as I cringe once again from her touch.



'Why is this happening to me? I just want to be left alone! Is that really so bad...'



"Oh no! My little Caesar is not answering me! Whatever should I do..." Ms. Margaret teasingly said, her dark metallic gray manicured finger moving slowly towards me as I cautiously hurriedly stand up to back away, but after continuously backing away, I found myself at the edge of her palm with her bulging lightly tan valley of breast beneath me as I nervously gulp. As I turn back to look at her, seeing her stifle giggles while gazing down at me with a teasing glint in her eyes through her distraught appearance.



'What can I do? Why can I not ever do anything by myself? Do I have to be this pathetic?'



"Ms. Margaret could you please put me down. I do not want to hear anything you have to say, so please put me down." I barely manage to dully say, gazing at the bridge of her dainty nose for I was to angered by my lack of ability to get away from her to look her in the eyes.



"Well, my little Caesar that is too bad. It looks like you do not have much of a choice, doesn't it, so you will have to stay here and listen to this 'big conniving mouth' of mine." She teasingly sternly says, lightly tilting her palm downward to make me fall to fully antagonize me about my helplessness.



I clench my teeth as I fell, trying to think of anything I could do to get out of this predicament, but can not find any notion or think of any possibility. Tears start to come to my eyes at my helplessness as I use my sleeve hurriedly to wipe my eyes because I do not want this conniving old woman to have another victory over me. I reluctantly stand up to accept my fate as I see her face change from teasingly to sorrowfully staring down at me as she let out a small sigh.



"It is...I really am not so bad..." She muttered, giving me an emotional encouraging look.



"Oh, really. Try putting yourself in this situation. I cannot leave or get away from the person that disgust me more than anything else in this world and made my mom have countless sleepless nights from working to fix your conniving blunders. You should not even be at my mother's funeral, yet you are here. Then, you try to act like we have a close relationship when we in fact do not. Telling me that I should open up. What gives you the guile to say that to me?!! Huh?!!" I say dully at first, but exclaim angrily up at her toward the ending as I see her bite her luscious glossed pink bottom lip while trying to stifle sobs as she looks at me through her tear filled eyes with her hand starting to clench inward with me inside, however I ignore it.



"Oh, you have feelings now! You know, I am quite surprised! Usually someone with your conniving deceitful personality lacks emotion, but then again, this could be another conniving scheme of yours to make me feel some type of emotional remorse for you, even though we both know how wretched you are." I angrily lash out up at her as she chokingly gasp at my spiteful words while tears stream down her face.



"C...Caesar! I am trying! I already said I am sorry! Why can't you just forgive me?!!" She chokingly says, trembly shaking her palm, causing me to fall and roll around incessantly as she angrily keep shaking it to stress her anger at me as I fell becoming dizzy and felt as if I was about to vomit.



"You know what my little Caesar?!! I don't care that you hate me and find my personality disgusting! You cannot do anything about it and you better get used to it for you will be seeing and hearing from me a lot more from now on whether you like to or not because I am your..." She angrily grits her teeth to say, giving me a teasing look that completely enrages me as I manage to finally find my sense of balance to pick myself up to glaringly look up into lovely big gray eyes to furiously interrupt her.



"FUCK YOU!" I angrily glaringly yell up at her as she choked wide eyed on whatever she was about to say. I hurriedly glance behind me at her manicured fingers that are clinching in anger and sprint towards the gap between two of them to jump as the wind pressure bitingly attacks me as I am falling, then grimace from the sudden impact as I bouncily hit something softly firm as a familiar fragrant perfumed and heavy womanly scent envelops me. I hurriedly rub by aching head I fell on and view my surroundings through my squinting eyes to see black feathers and a lightly tan valley beneath me as I cringe from the realization of where I am.



Ms. Margaret, still shocked at my outburst, finally realizes I fell off of her hand as she hurriedly gazes down to find me, which cause her posture to shift and me to roll down her bulging soft breast. She desperately whispers her pet nickname for me over and over as I am struggling to grapple on to anything, but find myself rolling off of her breast to the spacious air as I descent once again. I curl into a ball to not make the mistake of falling on my aching head again as I fell onto the outskirts of her black feathered dress covered lap and could feel the slight heat escaping through the fabric from her womanly shapely thigh as my face tinges red from embarrassment at my new location. I glance up to see her checking her bulging breast for me as Ms. Wainwright searchingly gazes too. I mutter a "tsk" as I trek to her knee to gaze down at her shapely encased sheer nylon crossed legs, but stop gazing down once I hear Ms. Wainwright's alarmed voice.



"There he is!" Ms. Wainwright whispery exclaimed, her manicured finger pointing right at me as I turn around to find two sets of eyes peering down at me.



Ms. Wainwright's seems relieved that I am alright and so does Ms. Margaret's until her facial expression started to change to anger, which causes me to nervously gulp as I realize what I have done. I can see her pudgy manicured hand coming towards me as I frightenedly backed away, but forgot I was on the edge of her knee as I fell to roll down her sheer nylon encased leg. My entire world was spinning as I heard both of them gasp above me, while several hands try to grasp onto me as I am rolling, but they miss.



Luckily, I come to a stop when I ran into crevice of her lightly sweaty pungent perfumed toes and the entrance of the shoe. I struggling pick myself up out of the nylon crevice of her long bulbous toes an entrance to the shoe to hear two relieved sighs above as I am covered in a large shadow. I quickly glance up to see Ms. Wainwright's relieved face and Ms. Margaret's bitter face peering down over her knee as she brings her hand to the side of her black pump for me to jump onto.



I inwardly cringe at the sheer stupidity of her thinking that I will actually willingly go to her as I steel my nerves to hurriedly climb onto the front of her pump to manage to jump off just in the knick of time for I could see her hurriedly grasp the empty spot where I was just at as I fell to land on the hard red carpet floor with a thud.



I miserably groan as I brokenly hurriedly pick myself up off of the floor to gaze up to see Ms. Margaret's angry distraught face peering down at me as I nervously back away and turn around to warily run away from her.



"That is enough Julius!" Ms. Margaret stressed through her clenched teeth as she peered over her knee, her shiny black pump slamming down in front of me to block me as the wind and vibration almost knocks me off of my feet as I run to the back towards her chair to go under it, while hearing Ms. Wainwright exclaim, "Margaret!"



She raised her pump again as I see the shadow around me and I hurriedly run diagonally to under her chair as I can hear Ms. Wainwright telling Ms. Margaret to calm down above me as I finally made it under her chair out of breath.



'What do I do now?'



I tiredly fall onto the red carpet beneath me out of breath as I hear rumbling and arguing above me that I was too tired and upset to listen to.




Chapter 3: Mother Is Really Gone by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex speedily runs away from Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright while he thinks about how their actions as of lately are kind of strange. Alexs blacks out and has a scary dream, then wakes up somewhere different from where he was.


You are introduced to another main character. 

The rumbling above me as well as the shifting of both of their feet, angers and scares me, but gave me the strength I needed to move as the vibrations from the floor help me slowly pull myself back off of the ground.



I hurriedly look around and see a forest of shoes, legs, and chair legs as I look for somewhere to escape to, but I see a light glint off of something behind me as I curiously turned around to see midnight blue and dark metallic gray manicured fingers prodding the ground searching for me, which gave me an even greater sense of urgency.



'Ugh! What can I do?'



My wandering eyes aimlessly look around for anything to help me out of this predicament as I nervously back away from their prodding fingers. I back away so much that I run into one of the Regular guest shoes behind me. I hurriedly glance up to see whoever the black cole haan shoe belongs to is too occupied with watching Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright to notice me.



I glance around and realize that the singing of the choir has stopped and there is almost a deadly silence inside of the church. The only sounds I can hear are the loud echoes from Ms. Wainwright's and Ms. Margaret's argument resounding throughout the chapel, which is accompanied by ooh's, ah's, and gasps from the spectators.



Anger as well as humiliation overcame me. This was suppose to be my mother's funeral, yet was turning out to be a debauchery of comical horror for everyone's entertainment due to the spectacle they were creating. My eyesight turned blurry as tears filled my eyes as I look aimlessly around for a way to get out of here, while silently apologizing to my mother and depressingly note how pathetic I am for letting this happen.



The ground thundered ominously as Ms Margaret got on her hands and knees to look for me followed by Ms. Wainwright. I was too depressed to care and was about to hopelessly sit down to await my capture until out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the mini golf carts modeled for Littles go under the chair behind the man's shoe.



The sight of it gave me an adrenaline rush I needed as I ran around his shoe and went under his chair to reach the golf cart. I did not glance back, not even once for I wanted to put everything behind me and just get away.



"Julius!"
"Caesar!"
"Come back!" They both yelled out to me, while I kept running without so much as giving either of them a glance.



I could hear their hands grappling towards me as well as the rumbling of them moving closer to me as the guests and bishop asked them what was going on. I finally made it to the golf cart as my adrenaline ran out and I was furiously sweating all over as I started the golf cart to go in reverse, then turned it around to drive away from them.



I could hear Ms. Margaret emotionally crying out her pet name for me along with Ms. Wainwright begging me to come back, however I kept driving as I realized I was a little hot and took my suit jacket off to place on the seat beside me as I loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and drove away from them, but my heart felt kind of reluctant to leave as I hesitantly turned my head to sneak a glimpse of them and a heart aching sight came into my view as I mistakenly pushed the break, then almost fell out of the golf cart.



I tiredly sit back down right as I shamefully watch Ms. Margaret's hand reaching grasping the empty air for me in my direction as she lays on the floor sobbingly gazing at me as we look into each other's eyes while starting to chokingly say,



"Caesar! My little Caesar! Please come back! I am sorry, okay?!! Please come back! I will do anything, so please just come back to me. I...I need you, okay?" Ms. Margaret says, eyes red as tears and snot constantly stream down her face as she wheezes a little and gives me a bitter, but heart throbbing smile.



It almost made me want to go back as I confusingly gaze warily at her for a few seconds to look upon her beautiful crying face that had makeup strewn throughout as I unwillingly turn away from her gaze to say, "I'm sorry, but I cannot! I just can't, so...so please just stay away from me!"



I hesitantly turn my head to gaze upon her just once more, however we just end up bitterly staring at each other like that for awhile as tears start to fall from my eyes, then I reluctantly turn back around to drive off into the distance as I hear her sobbingly say "Please come back!" over and over while Ms. Wainwright asked me to come back also, while I try my best to ignore their words and cries, but it is kind of hard as I found tears streaming down even more so from my eyes. I was emotionally shaken and confused as I tried to take my mind off of Ms. Margaret, but still kept thinking about her actions and words she said to me as I drove through the forest of legs and chairs.



'Why is she acting so emotional today and insisting to be around me? Also, why did Ms. Wainwright give me to her in the first place? What did she mean by come back to me and I...need you?'



I confusingly think about it as I drove along the red carpet and eventually found myself at one of the exits to the church sanctum. I hurriedly get off of the golf cart as I hear the sound of running heels coming towards me while I ran through one of the Little's exits in the doorway.



I enter the reception area and see a greeter's giant mary jane shoes beside me as I could feel heat as well as smell a horrendous odor emanating out of them as I glanced up the white stocking leg to see a plain faced young woman with long beautiful brunette hair almost hidden by a headdress garment on her head as she was wearing a radiant smile clothed in a lax nun attire holding several pamphlets in her hand as she unceremoniously rocked her body back and forth to bide the time, which unknowingly spread the odor that was emanating from her shoes.



I nervously glanced away from her as I started running again, but a group of guest were coming as her smelly foot landed right in front of me while she greeted them and also gave them a pamphlet. I frightenedly stare up her white stocking leg as I could see her calf muscle flex within while crinkling my nose from the cheesy odor escaping from her shoe. I warily pick myself up as I cautiously went around her foot, then ran past several chairs, people, and tables, then unfortunately collapsed from utter exhaustion. I hurriedly gulped several breaths of air as I felt as if I was going to have an asthma attack as my vision started to blur, then it miraculously briefly cleared as I saw the image of my mom above me cryingly asking me if I am alright over and over as she gently picks me up with her warm maternal hands.



"M...mom you are here. I had this horrible nightmare that you were gone and Ms. Margaret kept trying to get me. They ruined your funeral and I was powerless to stop it." I tiredly say, trying to keep myself from going unconscious as I bask in my mother's touch.



"Shhh...Mommy is here. Everything is going to be alright, okay. So shush and go to sleep for mommy, okay my little Caesar?" Ms. Margaret affectionately says, affectionately brushing my face with her dark gray manicured finger, but I am too delirious to recognize it is her as she makes cooing noises with her mouth while rhythmically moving her palm back and forth with me in it.



"Okay Mommy. (yawn) I am quite tired though...(yawn) mommy why did you (yawn) call me Caesar?" I say before I drift to sleep. As I fell into the embracing darkness, I dreamt about all of the wonderful times my mother and I spent together as tears leak out of my eyes in the real world while the funeral proceedings go on unknowingly without me.



I happily play a game of hide and seek with my mother as I hide behind the banister while she counts. Once she finished, she thunderously searches to find me, then bombards me with tickles when she finds me as I laugh and beg for her to please stop. She eventually stops to warmly smile down affectionately at me, then giggles while running off as I close my eyes and count to the number one hundred.



"Ready or not, here I come Mom!" I yell out enthusiastically, starting to search for her. I look in the basement, the first floor, the second floor, the third floor, and the attic; but I cannot find her. I even go outside to look in the garden and garage, but I still cannot find her. I was lost as I confusingly think about where she could be, however for some reason, I have an urge to turn around as I see the back of her silhouette behind a tree. I smilingly ran over to get her as I inwardly tell myself how easy it was to find her, then come to an abrupt stop as I lifelessly fall onto my knees as the image of a huge tombstone with my mother's name inscribed on it as well as her accomplishments in life comes into my sight.




I brokenly fall onto the ground as I rock myself back and forth while hugging my knees as tears stream down my face.




'No! No! This cannot be real! I...I just saw her! She...she cannot be really dead! She wouldn't leave me all alone! She has to be...'



I sobbingly and remorsefully crawl to the tombstone, sobbingly beg my mother to come back to me and to remember we have to finish playing hide and seek, but stop once I find myself at the edge of a gigantic hole in front of the tombstone. I hesitantly peer down the dark abyss to meekly see my mother's smiling face as she lays inside of her casket and murmurs up to me, "It will be alright, my little sweet Julius. Mommy will always be with you."



"Nooo! You can't leave me!" I scream into the dark abyss, as she started to vanish from my sight. I cry as I stand up on my hands to scream for her to come back into the dark abyss, but there is no answer as I brokenly fall back down while the ground crumbles around me as I find myself falling into the dark abyss.




I cringe and gasp as I shakingly wake up and start to view my surroundings. I see that I seem to be on a large wooden brown table top with several people in front of me that I recognize to be leaders of my mother's company, the board of executives. I also see several people from the Littles agency as I see everyone is aimlessly looking and waiting around impatiently. Some people are on their phone, while some people are talking to each other as I confusingly stare at them.



'How did I get here?'



I shakily pick myself up, but fall back down as I grunt from the aching pain coursing all throughout my body, then scarily watch everyone's eyes fall on me, which was highly unnerving. I felt as if I was a specimen in a petri dish as everyone gazed upon me through the microscope. I shudder, then stop as I feel the warm touch of my mother's finger on my back as tears start to leak from eyes as I hurriedly turn around to say,



"Mommy you are still..." I say, but choke on the last word for it is not my mother. It is Ms. Margaret. I confusingly stare at her and hesitantly stand up to back away from her as I her red eyes as she warmly smiles down at me.



"Oh! You are awake! I am so glad to see you are alright! I was so worried..." Ms. Margaret said, warmly smiling down at me as her hand started to come towards me.




"You...you stay away from me! Where is my mother and how did I get here?!!" I exclaimed while stuttering, continuing to back away from her, then feel relief as her hand stops coming towards me as she gazed down upon me with complex emotions while giving me a bitter smile as she started to open her mouth.




"Listen my little Caesar...Julius, (takes a breath) your mother...Alexandria is gone, okay? She is not coming back... I know you miss her, but she has left for a better place. I am here for you now..." She emotionally says, gazing down avoiding my eyesight while nervously twiddling her fingers, but I interrupt her.



"You lie! Where is she?!! Give her back to me! Give her back! I hate you! You always made her life miserable! You took her away from me! Give her back to me!" I yell furiously up at her face that is avoiding looking at me, I run and viciously beat on her breast as her tears rain down around me. I don't care about her fake emotions as I lash out at her verbally and physically while she croakily and chokingly says her pet name for me while saying it is okay over and over to me, which only causes me to be more furious.



At last, I am finally out of breath and energy as I tiredly fall backward on my behind splashed by tears while angrily glaring up at her beautiful teary eyed face as she sniffles. She remorsefully gazes down at me while biting her bottom lip as I angrily glare up at her with my fist clenched. We stay like that for awhile until a shadow comes over me and I am scooped up in Ms. Wainwright's hand.




She gazes down at me and ask if I am alright, but I ignore her and she sighs, then bite her lips as she raises me into the air to meet her eyes. I can feel her hot gaze on me as I lifelessly lay on her palm with my knees and arms folded into my chest while gazing off into the distance. It seems as if she stares at me awhile before she opens up her mouth to speak to me.




"Look Julius, I know you are hurt and feel as if the world is going to fall apart, but it isn't! Your mother would not want to see you like this, okay?!! Ugh! Answer me! Please?!! Say something Julius! Do something to let me know you are at least here with me, please?!!" Ms. Wainwright exclaims, shaking her palm slightly, but I remain unperturbed as she slowly unawarely lowers her hand.



I hear her gnash her teeth as her wet tears start to fall down upon me and her hand. I hesitantly raise my head to see her crying face, which offers me a comforting smile once she sees I finally looked at her, but I do not feel any remorse nor pain, just bitter hatred inside of me as my gaze turns into a spiteful glare as she sucks air and chokes on her tears.




I angrily glare up at her as she hurtfully and confusingly gazes down at me while sobbing and stumbles backward a little. I pay it no heed as I angrily glare up at her. She continues to hurtfully look down at me, then her face sadly morphs into pained anger as she opens her mouth.



"You know Julius, I will miss her too! I am hurt by her absence just as much as you do and will gravely miss her, but she is GONE! I and YOU cannot do anything about it! We can only accept it and move on! So realize it! Seeing you like this is...is even more hurtful for me than it already is, so...so stop this." She emotionally exclaims, giving me a stern look with her crying eyes as she sniffles, yet I only feel anger, but strangely my body relaxes from her words.




Chapter 4: The Will Reading by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex confusingly makes up with Ms. Wainwright and later on she reads the will.

I felt a calm anger break within me to gush out all over my body as I absentmindedly dust myself off while standing up on her palm to face her. We stare at each other as her eyes brighten from me standing up and appearing to be my usual self, but finds something strange about me as I open my mouth.




"You miss my mother? Is that a joke? You invited that conniving old woman here and you have the nerve to say that to me. That is quite funny, is it not? You are supposedly my mother's best friend, lawyer, and most close confidant. Your words are actually rather funny. (sarcastically chuckles) You should know how many countless sleepless nights and business trips she had to take to resolve that conniving old woman's blunders. All the gag orders and contracts you had to make to resolve the aftershocks of her actions. You are raving hilarious. You and that conniving old woman even made a debauchery of my mother's funeral and caused me to miss the rest of the proceedings." I say dully, afterwards making "tsk" "tsk" pursing noises with my mouth in sarcastic mockery of her as I see her face go from puffy red to green as she is appalled by my words and could hear the choking sobs of Ms. Margaret as well as murmurs from the surrounding audience.



The devastated gaze she is giving me after hearing my words, make me strangely not feel anything as I glaringly gaze up at her to see her finally grimace in sorrow and shame.




"I know you are angry with me..." She says, however I interrupt.




"Whatever, no biggie, so stop wasting words. I can visit my mother's grave when you both leave. So, do not waste your time apologizing to deaf ears." I dully say to not hear her meaningless apologies, while she gasped, then covered her mouth as tears started to stream down her hand as she crinkled her eyebrows at me. I could hear a deathly silence almost, except for the sobs of the two women who are the sparks of my anger.




The silence continues as she shakily lowers me to the table and I jump off as I see the eyes of the various surrounding people on me. I scoff as I am in the unwanted limelight, then wonder about what should I do. I gaze around and see an empty Regular chair close by that I could use to climb down because the Littles ladder to the floor seemed to be at the other end of the table near Ms. Margaret and I definitely was not going anywhere near her.




I walk towards the empty chair while bearing the eyes of the surrounding people staring at me as I feel tiredness and aching protest all over my body with every step, but I grit my teeth as I bear it. I finally make it to the edge of the table to jump down onto the arm of the chair, but instead land on a creamy fleshly surface with a familiar honeysuckle fragrance lingering from it. I doubtfully see a familiar black band in the distance and realize where I am. I angrily glare up at Ms. Wainwright, who is startled, then grits her teeth at me.



"Look Julius, I know you are angry with me and you have every right to be. I am deeply sorry and feel devastated by you being angry with me, however I do need to do one of the last task your mother asked me to do in case of her death, okay? I know you want to leave, but bear with me for a few moments. Can you do that for your mother, Julius?" Ms. Wainwright says, giving me a pleading look after relaxing her gritting teeth as I reluctantly gaze up to look into her beautiful big stormy blue eyes. We stare in each other's eyes for a few brief seconds as she gives me a apologetic smile while she brings her midnight blue manicured finger up to affectionately rub my head, while I turn my head and pout "Fine!"



"Thank you Julius!" She happily exclaimed down to me, pulling the chair back to sit down while placing me on the table directly in front of her. I reluctantly miss being in her warm hand as I longingly gaze after it once I leave its embrace to see her bend over to reach for something while one of her hands press down on the table in front of me for she could keep her balance as she catches a glimpse of me staring at her out of the corner of her eye and smiles with a knowing look on her face, which I do not notice.



She sits back up with the black briefcase in her hands while giving me a teasing look with her eyes because I am still staring at her as I bashfully realize what I am doing and hurriedly turn my head as I hear her familiar giggles. My face gradually turns a shade of red while I ask myself inwardly...




'Do I not suppose to be angry at her? She gets on my nerves, but it is really hard at being angry with her for a prolonged period. She is really...'




She happily giggles at my face turning red as I turn around to avoid making the situation even worse. I hear her fingers tap slowly towards me as I hesitantly turn around to see two of her fingers walking towards me teasingly. I back away while giving her a pleading look with my eyes, but she mischievously sticks her tongue out at me, then winks as her fingers draw right upon me and I fall down when one of them lightly bumps me over. I groan a slight moan of displeasure from the fall as I frightenedly look up at her fingers as she teasingly says, "Oh, Julius! Have you forgiven me because I feel so hurt! Whatever am I to do with my little Julius being angry with me, hmm?", starting to tickle me as I try my best not to laugh.




"Oh, my little Julius is still angry with me...hmmm, I guess I will have to try something else." She teasingly says, while gently picking me up to lay in her palms as she gave me a teasing hurtful playful look. I was relieved from her finger letting up from tickling me because I could barely muffle my laughter anymore as I forbiddingly saw myself coming closer to the opening of her white shirt near her pale white supple breast. I gulp as an unknown feeling comes over me as my face turns beet red as I hurriedly look away to glare up at her as she coyly looks down at me, which eases some of my calm anger away.



"This isn't fair! Stop it!" I glaringly say up at her, while gritting my teeth at the distance that is forever decreasing between us.




"That is not what I want to hear my little Julius." She teasingly says, causing me to reluctantly cringe.




"Fine! I forgive you! Now, stop please!" I exclaim, hearing giggles and chuckles around me.




"Well, look at there! Just the magic words I wanted to hear!" She teasingly happily says, bringing me up to her mouth to lightly kiss me, then winks at me as she sits me down on the table in front of her. I glare up at her teasing face, then stop immediately once her eyebrows arch upwards, which causes her to giggle.



I turn around to ignore her charades while seeing everyone trying to muffle their laughter at me. I scoff as I was about to look for smoewhere to sit down, but a Little's chair is moved in front of me. I follow the hand and arm to Ms. Wainwright, who is giving me an affectionate smile. I ignore her as I sit in the chair she has given me and hear her triumphant giggles as I hear her briefcase clasp open behind me.



I turn to find her take a slight stack of paperwork out of the briefcase to set on the side of it, then clasp the briefcase closed to lean over sideways to place the briefcase on the floor again as I notice her breast are hugging the table. I remotely stare at her visage as she leans back over to straighten her body, but briefly pauses when she notices my eyes. I do not even notice as I trace her supple breast to her graceful neck and finally on her beautiful face to mortifyingly see she is giving me a knowing smile and gaze as bashfully direct my eyesight elsewhere, then she starts to glimpse over the papers to make sure that everything is there as I glance back upwards to see her beautiful eyes dart back and forth as she reads.




Her eyes pan the documents for a while, then her face turned serious as she organized them into a stack and took one piece of paper out to lay on the side face down. She finally took her attention away from the papers or documents rather to look around at the surrounding people and made sure she made eye contact with each individual, but made contact with me last with a teasing glint in her eye before she proceeded to speak after she reached in her suit jacket breast pocket to take out a recording device to place on the table.




"Okay, it seems that all of the particular recipients of the will is gathered. Also, I have made the conclusion that you all are physically and mentally adept as of right now. As you may have noticed, this entire meeting will be recorded visually and also by audio via the recorder I have placed on table. Are there any disagreements or questions about any of the matters I stated? Ms. Wainwright said, constantly moving her eye contact onto each of us and she would always linger on me for a little bit more. Anyway, everyone including me, unanimously said "no" to her question, so she continued.



"Since that is so and I have everyone's consent, I will officially begin. I am Ms. Anita Wainwright, the lawyer for the Banikan's Outreach Transversal Community Helpers Edifying Dreams also known as BOTCHED and the personal lawyer that Mrs. Alexandria Banikan specifically handed over her last wishes, also otherwise known as her will to, which was under scrutiny of various witnesses to be credible. I guarantee ladies, gentlemen, and my little Julius I will not trouble you all that long. I will try to expedite process as fast as I possibly can, since we all are suffering from the passing of the Mrs. Banikan. I will state the words, object, or objects named to you and you will come up to sign, then are free to leave except for the case of Ms. Margaret and Mr. Julius Banikan, who Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has requested to solely remain for the last portion of the will. Now, for the the first recipient, the Littles Outreach and Protection Agency, Ms. Alexandria Banikan has left you two properties in Virginia, USA and also the summation of seventy three million dollars. Your party can come sign this document here and are free to go. The next recipient is Fusion technology, which Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has left the summation of sixty million dollars. Your party may come up to sign this document and free to go. For the recipient, Cancer Research Technologies, Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has left the summation of seventy million dollars to, which you may come up to sign for and are free to go. For the board of executives of her company BOTCHED, Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has left you each a bonus of one million dollars as well as a lifetime upgrade contract with the company Apple, however you may not come up to sign the document due to the ambiguity of the CEO or President position vacant of her company..."



Chapter 5: Startling News by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex is displeasured a little with his mother's decision on who is going to be the CEO of the company. Shocking news is revealed to him later on after he and Ms. Margaret get in to it once again.


The other main character appears at the end.

"Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has specifically selected...Ms. Margaret to be CEO and President of her BOTCHED company as well as the several outlier companies in which she presided over before her untimely death." Ms. Wainwright says, avoiding to look at me while we both listened to the hushed whispers that broke out between the board of executives as I tried to stable my mind.



"Ms. Wainwright, you are joking correct because this is entirely not funny?" I almost furiously fall out of my seat as I jump up to berate her while she entirely avoids eye contact me when she answers me after the unwelcomed outburst from someone.



"My little Caesar, I am sorry but she...well, we did...." Ms. Margaret tries to stress an apology to me, but I interrupt.



"YOU...YOU, SHUT UP! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOUR BLATANTLY BIG CONNIVING MOUTH!" I practically screamed huffing and puffing, hearing gasps for everyone as I shakily point my finger at Ms. Margaret at the other end of the table, who sobs while giving me a severely pained look. I grit my teeth as I turn around to pick my chair up I knocked over to sit down, then look up at Ms. Wainwright expecting an answer as she avoids eye contact with me.



"Mr. Julius Banikan, Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has left you word why she made the decision that she did. She stated that Ms. Margaret and she built the company from the ground up and have been through the thick and thin on their course of life with each other, but she still views her as a true friend. Ms. Margaret knows the business and possesses the corporate attitude and judgement skills needed for the company. You are kindhearted and trusting, so you do not possess the mental aptitude as of right now for the position. She hopes you will forgive her..." Ms. Wainwright sadly says, but manages to look at Julius for the last sentence.




"...Of course I forgive you mother...I ...I really do not possess the mental aptitude as of right now. (Sigh) You are right. I will grow to meet your expectations though, I promise." I say aloud to my mother as if she is there. I brokenly slouch in my chair as Ms. Wainwright starts to continue proceedings still listening to Ms. Margaret's annoying sniffles and sobbing in the background, which was making difficult to keep my calm demeanor as Ms. Wainwright gave me a helping smile.



"Continuing with the proceedings, Mr. Julius Banikan has been made the executive of the technology department for BOTCHED, given Mrs. Alexandria Banikan forty three percent shares of the BOTCHED company, her various houses and properties, and the remaining finances she has left in her name. The board of executives recipients may now sign and afterwards leave, excluding Ms. Margaret and Mr. Julius Banikan." Ms. Wainwright stated, sorrowfully gazing down at me as my coworkers now, went to sign the legal documents while I brokenly sat in my chair.



I was happy to vaguely see that everyone had left, but was distraught when I tuned around to see Ms. Margaret had remained even though she was suppose to anyway, but I at least thought she would suggest to reschedule the meeting for another time, however she did not. As I turned around briefly to catch a glimpse of her, she offered me a heartwarming teary eyed smile, which made me want to explode out in an outburst again, but I managed to calm myself.



"Well Julius, since it's just us, I will stop being so formally uptight with you, okay sweetie?" Ms. Wainwright warmly said, apologetically and warmly smiling down at me while using her finger to nudge my face to make sure I was gazing up at her, which I bashfully moved my eyes to look elsewhere while she muffled giggles at me.



"Julius...I have something to tell you that is going to make you upset, but you have to promise me you will not have an angry outbursts or lash out at Ms. Margaret or me, okay?" Ms. Wainwright hesitantly said, twiddling her thumbs as Ms. Margaret had gotten up earlier when she began talking to sit right beside her while giving me an apologetic gaze.



"I promise I will try not to lash out or have an an abrupt outburst in torrents at you both. Are you satisfied, so you can hurry up and proceed for I can go home?" I say groaning, as both of them gazed down on me with hesitant eyes, then briefly made eye contact with each other.



"Well, at least trying is better than not at all. We can accept that deal. Anyway Julius, to break the ice, Mrs. Alexandria Banikan is not your biological mother..." Ms. Wainwright hesitantly says, touching Ms. Margaret's trembling arm beside her to give her moral support unknown to me while I look at them both to precariously study their faces m to see if there was any chance of them joking and there was none, just their bitter faces.



"It doesn't matter. She will forever be my one and only mother even if what you say is true. It does not change how I feel about her. She is my one and only mother." I honestly say, not knowing Ms. Margaret is digging her fingernails into her palm and scrunching her toes in her black pumps and also not paying noticing that she is biting her bottom lip from hearing my words.



"Can I leave now?" I ask, gazing up at Ms. Wainwright and ignoring Ms. Margaret's quivering existence.




"You...you do not want to know who your biological mother is, Julius?" Ms. Wainwright strangely stammeringly ask, her eyes loosely gazing at me.




"No, her existence is irrelevant to me, so why would I want to waste a mental cavity space for information that has no meaning for me. And the same goes for my biological father." I dully say, hearing Ms. Margaret surprisingly break out in choking sobs as tears rapidly stream down her face and Ms. Wainwright dully stare down at me as tears fill the brim of her eyes while she weakly slumps her shulders. I look at their appalled expressions while wondering what is wrong with them.



'What is wrong with them?!! Especially Ms. Margaret! She has been an emotional wreck all day and not including her ignoring my personal space several times earlier!'



"What is your problem? You have been ruining everything for me and irking me all day today! Now you want to be silent when I want you to speak, but you are talkative when I do not want to hear you! What sense does that make, huh?!! What is your problem?" I agitatedly say up to her, gritting my teeth getting up out of my chair as she painfully gazes down at me.



"Because I am your MOTHER!" She angrily chokingly exclaims to me, slamming both of her hands down on the table in front of me causing me to fall down on my bottom while I gawk at her for what I just heard.



'No, that cannot be possible! No! Anybody, but her!'



"You lie! This isn't funny" I exclaim, backing away with my hands from her as she steadily gazes at me while chokingly sobbing. Her hand starts shakily coming towards me while I hurriedly backpedal away from her.



"You...you stay away me!" I exclaim, seeing her dark metallic gray fingernails stop just before me as she hesitantly gazed down at me in remorse, then takes her hand away after muffling a few more sobs.



"It is true Julius... Ms. Anita Margaret is your biological mother. Your adopted Mother, Mrs. Alexandria Banikan wanted you to know that and also would be her wish for you to stay with her for she can nurture you. She thought it would be good for the both of you." Ms. Wainwright emotionally says, giving me a pained apologetic gaze that makes me feel sick to my stomach.



"That is never happening! Ever! I will apologize to my mother's spirit and grave, however I will never live with this detestable old woman!" I exclaim while hatefully glaring at both of them.



"My little Caesar, do not be that way, please! It can be a fresh new start for the both of us! Please give me a chance! I am your mother!" Ms. Margaret emotionally exclaims, her hand reaching for me as I suck my teeth from anger.



"Keep your filthy hand away from me! I have only ONE mother and she is dead, whom you assisted making her that way. I do not want anything to do with you! Get that through your giant conniving head." I angrily exclaim, backpedaling away from her shaking hand that is coming towards me.



"Julius, you not have not have to be like this!" Ms. Wainwright emotionally exclaims, trying to intervene, but just angers me further.




"Shut up! You are just a lawyer! Do not talk as if you are familiar with me! I almost hate you just as much as I hate her now! We are no longer friends! If I even think I have no choice but to live with her, I will bite my tongue off to gruesomely die and if that does not work, I will just suffocate myself on the blood. I am not living with that repulsive woman!" I angrily exclaim, putting my tongue between my teeth afterwards as they both gawk at me while tears flow out of their eyes.



"Fine! You win! Stop it Caesar! I do not want you to hurt yourself! Please!" Ms. Margaret sobbingly says, gazing at me with her pleading crying big gray eyes that I feel so repulsed by as Ms. Wainwright chokingly sobs beside her.




"Do not talk as if you fucking care about me! I am fourteen years and a half old! Meaning you had fourteen years to fucking open up to me! I was already repulsed by you enough before this, but now I loathe your very existence. I cannot believe this! I..I hate you!" I angrily exclaim, waiting for her to say anything for I can verbally attack her as I glare up at her beautiful sobbing face.




"Fine...Julius, your mother left you two options. The first option is that you stay together with Ms. Margaret since she gains custody of you and build a relationship with her with me overseeing. The second option grants you the opportunity to live on your own, since you are highly intelligent and possess the capability, however you have to call Ms. Margaret mom, mama, mommy, or mother when you refer or speak to her and you also have to let her visit you twice a week outside of work, which I do not have to oversee because she expected you would be angry with me. Anyway, do you choose the first or second option?" Ms. Wainwright barely managed to say formally, gazing down at me with pained eyes.



"I choose the second option!" I gritted my teeth to say, glaring at them giving me a pained gaze.




Okay, you both need to sign these documents and you may leave." She barely managed not to sob to say as I read over the document to make sure she wasn't having me sign option 1, which she bitterly gazed down at me for doing. I eventually signed the several documents, then walked to the other end of the table to leave down the ladder as I felt their longing gaze on my back.




"No goodbye or anything Julius? You are really going to leave us...well me hurting like this? Julius answer me...please!" Ms. Wainwright exasperatedly says, raising up out of her seat as I ignore her.



'My mother said my personality as it was, was not capable of being CEO because I did not possess ruthlessness.'




I take a glance at Ms. Wainwright, who is following me at the side table sobbingly telling me to say something to her and do not leave it just like this. I glimpse Ms. Margaret by the doorway, who is sadly gazing at me from afar while crying, which irks me and prompts me to do what I just was thinking about.




"Ms. Wainwright, since you are the company's lawyer as well as the prescribed witness for decisions, you will schedule a meeting for the executives tomorrow." I said as I was going down the steps, then finally reached the ground as I continued to walk towards the door ignoring her questions of asking me "why" and Ms. Margaret's crying while I walked out of the door frame past her to unwillingly catch a whiff of the odor emanating out of her probably stewing hot black pumps.



I inwardly cringe from the smell as I make my way to the hallway and remotely feel lost for a second as I feel the hot gazes behind me followed by the tremors of their footsteps. I ignore them as I keep walking, even though the tiredness is creeping up on me as well the various aches all over my body, but I keep pressing onward. After a while, I finally make it to the reception area and see the familiar plain faced nun cleaning up...







Chapter 6: Alex's Big Sister by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex gets a big sister and angrily rants off  at Ms. Wainwright and Ms. Margaret for messing with her.

I watch the young lady pick up obituary pamphlets that were left lying around as well as the various cups, plates, and other miscellaneous items that were not thrown away like they were suppose to be. Her giant mary jane shoes kept scarily thundering back and forth as she busily put the items in the garbage and recycle bin.



I warily watch her for a few minutes to hear two pairs of heels thunder behind me as I ignore the urge to glance behind me to see what Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright while starting to consider what should I do.




'I want to see my mother's tombstone to pay my respects, but I am little bit upset with her also. My miniature plane is outside, so I could go home...then again, I would feel guilty about not saying goodbye to my mother if I just up and leave without seeing her grave. I should...'



I get ready to leave the reception area as I take another glimpse at the plain faced nun, who is still busily at work, but I guess she senses I am staring at her, so she turns around and is startled to see me as well as the unwelcomed entourage standing behind me.



She quickly gathers her composure as she walks over to us to ask if we need any assistance while her feet land right in front of me. The unwelcomed company behind me, stammers "No, but thank you." as I am assaulted by the sour smells from the feet behind me as well as the even more potent mary jane clad feet in front of me while the three pairs of feet combats each other odors, which causes me to become a little teary eyed.



I try to breathe out of my mouth instead of my nose as I start to walk away from them to visit my mother's grave, however I realize that the burial site is most likely far away as I began walking and that I also do not know where it is located. I halt my steps as I debate whether or not to lower my pride to ask for help from Ms. Wainwright and Ms. Margaret. It did not take long to discard that idea, but I was left debating about what I should do now, then absentmindedly turned around to watch the mary jane clad stinky feet start to leave.



Then I realized the plain faced young woman was a nun or greeter, however what she may be, the point was that she works here. The only thing is that I do not really want to go near her because of her foot odor, yet she was a better option than Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright. I watch her as she moves further and further away while debating if I should get her attention as I ignore the two giant pair of black pumps in my peripheral vision.




"Excuse me! Excuse me Miss! Yes! Down here!" I yell, lightly jogging towards her as she bent down to pick up something close by me and happened to see me. I almost cringe as we made eye contact and realized she was in no way near as plain faced as I thought. She just did not have one speck of makeup on, however she was shockingly beautiful. I realized she had several natural endowments that complimented her overall, but was almost being hidden by the nun attire she had on. I must was to repulsed by her foot odor when I was running away earlier to notice her enticing body and stunning face as I gawked up at her. I must had been rudely staring at her for awhile because she cleared her throat to get my attention and gave me a teasing smile as I bashfully lowered my gaze.




"You are shy little guy, aren't you? Do you need my help to little guy?" She affectionately said, nuzzling my head with her finger as I upheld my bashful appearance and did not even seem to notice her foot odor.




"Uhm...yes! If you do not mind and not busy or anything! I could really use your help, but I could wait to you are finish! It's not like I want to rush you or anything! I just..." I stammer hurriedly, hearing her giggle, then interrupt me.



"Lol! Slow down! I am here to assist you anyway! Plus, I can't really assist you if you are talking so fast because I cannot really understand you. You must not be used to talking to people, hmm?" She giggly says, giving me teasing look with her eyes while I nervously move my foot back and forth.



"Well, not really...I usually only speak to my mother's employees and mostly just my mom, but she...she is...gone." I difficultly manage to say, tears starting to form in my eyes as she gives me a sad understanding look.



"I thought you did not talk to other people that much. If you do not mind me asking, was Mrs. Alexandria Banikan your mother, the one whom the funeral was for today?" She hesitantly ask, while giving me a smile.



"She is my mother...yet, I almost ruined her funeral today..." I depressingly say, yet was interrupted once again.




"You beat yourself up too much, do you know that? Anyway, your mother's funeral went pretty well I think and remember she is gone to a better place now. Also, she will be forever be in your heart along with your cherished memories of her." She warmly says, rubbing me affectionately with her hand.



"Thank...thank you, I really needed to hear that." I emotionally say, seeing her warmly gazing down at me.



"You are quite an emotional little guy, you know that? Hmm. I tell you what, from now on, I am your big sister and I going to look after you." She warmly says, lightly picking me up to place on her palm as she rises up off of the floor.



"Do you really mean that?!!" I shockingly ask, seeing her gaze down at me warmly.



"What? Don't tell me that you do not want a big beautiful sister like me, huh?" She teasingly affectionately ask, warmly gazing at me as she sat me down on a podium while she neatly stacked the papers that were scattered about it.



"No, I was just really happy you said that. I never had a sibling before... I heard it is one of the best feelings in the world. It feels rather nice knowing I have a big sister." I say, gazing up at her as she worked.



"Good! Then it is official from this day forth, you are my little brother and I am your big sister! So what do you want big sister to do, hmm?" She cheerfully says, gazing at me while stacking papers.



"I had originally came to ask you could you take me to mom's burial site, since I unfortunately missed it. I still want you to make me though, but I want to stay with you little longer if you do not mind big sis!" I meekly say, seeing her affectionately gaze down at me with her hands supporting her head as she leaned her elbows against the podium.



"Sure, but I am finish here silly. I just do not want to go home, so how about I escort you to the burial site now, okay? And we can talk to each other on the way." She affectionately says, picking me up to take outside, but was interrupted.



"That will not be necessary. We can take him to the burial site. You are not needed." Ms. Margaret rudely says, glaring at my big sister while Ms. Wainwright stood to the side of her to support her.



"I...I am sorry! I didn't..." Big sis stammers apologetically, yet I intervene.



"How dare you talk to my big sister like that!" I angrily exclaim, almost falling out of her palm as I see the two people I hate bite their lip in pained anger.



"Julius, Ms. Margaret is just looking out for you! She is a stranger, who is from a different social ladder than we are! We have known you since you were a baby!" Ms. Wainwright angrily exclaims, glaring back at me as spittle flies from her mouth.




"She is right Caesar! We are your friends..." Ms.Margarets starts to say, but I interrupt.




"What I do with my life, is neither of your business. We are not friends. You are merely my mother's conniving employees. Do not ever speak to my big sister that way ever again." I angrily say, almost falling off of my big sisters palm, but she grasp me to stop me from falling as I viciously point at Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright.




"Julius...I...we..."
"Caesar...I...we..."




I ignore them while I gaze up at my big sister to tell her that we can go ahead. She hesitantly gazes down at me, then glances at Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright indecisively about what to do. She stay hesitantly like that for awhile, then cups her palm as she grits her teeth to quickly leave out the door to carry me to my mom's burial site.




I gaze up at her and feel guilty as she quickly paces away. I twiddle my thumbs nervously because I do not know what to say as I see her breast loosely bob up and down against her nun attire as she profusely sweats. She must have felt my gaze on her because she gazes down at me and sees my troubled expression for her, then stops.



"Ugh! What a troublesome little brother I have!" She exasperatedly says, fondly gazing down at me.




" I am s...sorry, I did not mean to trouble you! You probably do not want to be my...Wait! You just called me your little brother! Your still my..." I emotionally say, happily gazing up at her.



"Of course I am your big sister! Did I not just go over that with you! Ugh! I have little brother that's slow on the uptake...what am I going to do with you, huh?" She teasingly says, raising her other hand up to tickle me on her palm as I laugh gleefully.




"Wait sis!" I exclaim, remembering something.



"What's wrong?!!" She concernedly asked, examining my body with her eyes to make sure I am alright, which causes me to sincerely smile.



"Nothing really, I just remembered the plane I took here and was just asking you if you could get it also to carry with us." I say, then meekly finish when I see she is gazing down at me with a stern eye.



"You know that you just scared the living hell out of me little bro. I thought you were hurt or something. Next time, please do not scare big sis like that." She sternly says, lightly poking me in the chest to make her point, in which I answer by vigorously nodding my head and she giggles at me for my serious shaking reaction to her.




She walks back to the entrance of the chapel constantly teasing and tickling me the entire time as I smile and laugh, then realize I haven't felt this way since before my mother was sick and tears start to leak out of my eyes. Sis doesn't notice as she bends over to pick up the miniature plane modeled for my size and admires it while she stands back up. I sniffle as I happily gaze at her and she notices me crying.




"What's wrong little brother? Did big sister do something wrong?" She concernedly ask, questionably gazing down at me on her palm.




"No! You make me..I am so happy that you are my big sister! I haven't had this much fun or have a worry free laugh in a long time! I...I always have to wear a mask and with you I don't! I am really happy!" I tearfully exclaim, relaxingly feeling her rub me affectionately while calling me her little crybaby.



Afterwards, we happily converse with each other all the way to the burial site, then become silent. I steel my nerves as I ask her to put me down, then make my way the tombstone to see if it is exactly like the one in my dream. I cannot take looking at it as I backpedal away, but stop myself.



"Mother, I am sorry I missed your funeral and was not mature enough before to manage your company. I promise I will be a better person and grow into a talented handsome young man, who will do his very best to live up to your expectations and name. I will deeply miss you mother, yet I know you have gone to a better place with no more sleepless nights and stressful days. I will forever love you and be proud that you are my mother." I said aloud, walking to touch the tombstone for one last embrace while looking at one of the sets of words inscribed on it, which said Here Lies The Wonderful Mother of Julius Banikan. I almost started weeping again, but I felt a great inner peace that came over me as I turned around.



I was at peace as I walked back to my big sis. When she appeared in my sight, I was about to call out to her, but realized I was probably too far away for her to hear me, so I kept walking toward her. As the distance dwindled between us, I noticed I start smelling this particular pungent odor, which reminded me of feet while also hearing a creaking sound. My nose twitched several times before I started breathing with my mouth, but that was also bad since I could kind of taste the odor.



Finally, I made it to where my sister was, but saw a startling sight. My sister was leaned up against a tree with one of her shoes off of her foot as her torn dirty white stocking clad foot with several holes splayed and played over my plane while I kept hearing creaking noises from the plane as she made cooing and ah sounds from the wonderful pleasure of it on her warm hot sweaty foot. I just stood there gawking at her giant foot splaying all over my ride for her massage.



I snap out of staring and hurriedly call up to her, yet she is too fixated with the enjoyment of her massage to hear me. I hesitantly approach her with caution while feeling several light tremors from her positioning the wing of the plane to get in between her toes through a rather large hole in her white stocking as she lets out a rather loud moan of comfort from the cool metal of the plane wing applying pressure in just the right spot.



From my vantage point, I could see the sweat glistening off of the bottom of her foot due to the several holes throughout her dirty stocking clad foot. I was almost transfixed by her yellowish red toe flesh applying pressure that I almost did not notice the perspiring odor that was originating from her foot. I nervously gulp as I watch her use my ride for a massage and think about what I should say to her, but I hear a gasp from above me.











Chapter 7: Big Sister's Hidden Pain by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex realizes his sister has a serious odor problem as well as more about her. He realizes she has the same medical affliction as his mother.

"Oh, there you are! You startled me! Lol! I did not even know you were down there. How was the visit to mom's grave?" She excitingly said, still absentmindedly using my plane to massage her foot, which I appallingly gape at.




"I am sorry...I did not mean to startle you...and mom's grave was alright, I guess. Uhm, big sis...could you stop doing that to my plane please?" I hesitantly said, gazing up at her to see her confused face expression as she tried to think what I was talking about.



"Your plane? I am not doing anything to your...oh!" She confusingly says, then exclaims in surprise when she follows my gawking gaze to see her dirty stocking clad foot idly splaying across my plane and gasp sorry several times as she hurriedly takes her foot off to slide it into her mary jane shoe that is turned on its side near her feet.



"I am so sorry! I really did not mean to! I set your plane down to rest up against the tree, since my feet were aching and a little itchy from me being on them all day! Ugh! I am so thoughtless! I thought it was my shoe I was using to ease my aching foot. I am really sorry!" She apologetically exclaims, guiltily gazing down at me while I gaze at her frantic appearance and forget how upset I was about what she had just done to my plane.



"Calm down sis! It's...its really alright, so just calm down! I forgive you, okay?" I hurriedly say, once I see she keeps apologizing over and over and she offers me a teary eyed smile.



"It is totally not okay! You do not realize how sweaty and stinky my feet are! I always get complaints about them at the home! I am really sorry! I know you are probably disgusted by me now! I am such a ditz!" She exclaims, giving me a sorrowful gaze while idly shuffling her pungent feet.



"Honestly sis, it is alright! The thing is, I just know I have a big sister that is a total ditz and has really smelly feet now. No biggie, after all, we are family and we are suppose to accept each other, even each other's flaws..." I quickly say from the heart to calm her down, seeing her quickly bend down to pick me up as she holds me up towards her face and her pale pink lips pucker towards me as she softly kisses me, then giggles at my reaction.



"Someone is quite bashful...whoever could it be." She teasingly says, fondly gazing down at me while my face blushes red.



"Well, I know now that I have a bashful little brother! I guess I have to accept his cuteness, since we're family!" She teasingly exclaims, gazing down at me affectionately as I happily smile up at her.



"Hey sis, what did you mean by the home earlier?" I curiously ask, seeing her mind wander off as she complicatedly gazed into the distance.



"Sis!" I hesitantly exclaim, seeing her snap back into reality to bitterly smile down at me.




"Your big sis stays in an orphanage." She painfully says, bitterly gazing down at me.



"Where is your family?" I hesitantly ask, seeing her expression change for the worst several times.



"Well, my older sister and me were separated as kids and went to different orphanages. My mother died giving birth to me and my father...my father is is a convicted felon, who was on the worldwide most wanted list before he was convicted." She painfully says, not meeting my eyes as she spoke to me.



"That's good! That means I have another big sister! Yay!" I happily exclaim, seeing her turn her head to gawk down at me.



"You must did not hear me...my father is one of the most horrendous convicted felons in probably history." She hesitantly says, studiously gazing down at me.




"And? So aren't you still my sister anyway?" I ask, seeing her eyes water as she gazes at me while she slumps her back against the tree.



"You don't get it! That is the reason I have never been adopted, because of my last name and my criminal father! It's the reason I am stuck in that stuffy orphanage and have to work two jobs to save up for college." She painfully berates, shaking her hand a little as I try not to fall.



"I don't care! If you do not like your last name, change it to my last name. And from now on, you cannot work like that anymore!" I angrily say, gazing up at her her crying face that is gazing down at me on her palm throwing a temper tantrum.



"You are so silly!" She says, wiping her eyes with her free hand.



"No I am not!" I curtly say, as she tickles me into admittance and grumpily tell her it wasn't fair, which causes both of us to laugh.




"Little bro, did you really mean what you just said?" She inquisitively ask, after we finished laughing.



"Of course, your my big beautiful sister and I never going to allow anything to upset you!" I mater of factly say, seeing her blossom a beautiful smile.



"You cheeky little brother!" She happily says, fondly gazing down at me.



We laugh and talk on the hillside as the sun begins to set, then we make our way back to the chapel as I happily gaze at her and she teasingly sticks her tongue out at me. I lay back on her palm against her breast to soothingly listen to her warm heartbeat as she sometimes glances warmly down at me.




'I want this to last forever.'




We finally arrive at the chapel and she hesitantly sets me down on the sidewalk along with my plane that reeks from her foot odor while giving me a sad gaze.




"Why did you put me down sis?" I confusingly ask, seeing her sad expression.



"Silly, it's time for you to go home isn't it! I am going to watch you fly off, so go on!" She tried to happily say, while I fall down to shockingly gaze up at her.



"I thought you said we were family?" I hesitantly ask her, seeing her confusingly stare down at me.




"We are! Why would you think..." She confusingly says, but I angrily interrupt.




"Then why do you want to leave me?!!" I angrily exclaim, seeing her gawk down at me.



"I don't want to leave you, you silly brother! We just have to see each other another day, since I have to return to the...home." She exasperatedly says, giving me a complicated gaze.



"You ditz of a big sister! I know you are not going to let me go home by myself!" I exclaim, seeing her visibly shake in sadness and anger.



"Then what do you expect me to do! We live in two different worlds, just like that beautiful lady said earlier! It's not like I don't want to be with you!" She angrily stamps her foot to say, glaring down at me.



"Ditz! My home is your home too! Are we not speaking with each other on the same plane of existence right now! We are in the same world you big dummy!" I angrily exclaim up at her, seeing her fall on her knees on the ground in front of me and profusely start to cry and sob.



I start to feel bad as I saw her crumpled appearance and ran over to her knee to rub it to cheer her up, which caused her to look up as she was crying to giggle at me trying to comfort her.



"You are the silly one, you dolt! I am not crying because I am sad, silly! I am happy! Come on, let's go...home!" She happily says, wiping her face, then gently picking up the plane and me as she walked over to this old run down car, which causes me to gasp from its ragged appearance.



She opens the door to gently set me on the passenger's seat along with my plane as I stare at the scattered clothes, shoes, and change everywhere. I could not even mention the smell as I see her guiltily peering down at me as she starts the car to hear a horrible start up noise and see that the air conditioner does not work.




"Sis...before we stop by home, we need to go by the orphanage, bank, and car lot. You can go shopping tomorrow while I am at work, okay." I hesitantly say, hearing her mumble it's not that bad, which I mumble back it's worst and she gently finger flicks me for payback and I fall down in a crumpled smelly pile of her clothes causing her to start laughing at me.



"How does your big sis dirty clothes smell, little bro?!!" She teasingly ask, bending over to pick me up to place on the seat.



"Actually, not really that bad, you ditz!" I curtly say, seeing her raise her eyebrows at my response.




"Really, they do not smell that bad?" She curiously ask, imploringly gazing at me while she drives to the orphanage.




"Not really, at least no to me. It just smells like my big beautiful sister, so it can't really smell bad to me." I say matter of factly, hearing her tap the steering wheel while curiously gazing at me.



"I am shocked, but kind of glad you said that because I have hyperhidrosis on my feet, armpits, and two other areas, so I smell bad to most people sometimes; especially the other kids at the home and staff always complain about it. I am happy that I do not repulse you." She relievedly says, while glancing at me a few times as she was driving.



"Well mom had it too and I think she had a more worst case than yours. She used to drown her body odor in perfume and all these assortment of soaps while she used to also take these pills that the doctor prescribed, but she still used to sweat a lot. I got used to it though, since she was mom and not anything could be bad about her." I said, seeing her gawk at me while not paying attention to the road as I heard several people gawk at her, then heard several people honking their vehicle, which she hurriedly put her eyes back on the road to get in the right lane.



"Mrs. Banikan...I mean mom had it too?!!" She exclaimed, while not taking her eyes off of the road.



"Yep!" I happily exclaim, trying to relieve my sister from the burden she was carrying.



"Sis, I really do not think you smell bad. I like the way you smell, since it makes you who you are. I just have a smelly big sis and if you not like the way you smell, my mother has some medication she did not take still at home. You could get some of her soap and perfume too if you want, but it doesn't really bother me, accept for your foot odor all over my plane. I say, seeing a mischievous smile on her face.




"So you can handle my body odor, but not my foot odor. That is nice to know little bro. Whenever you do something to upset me or if I just want to tease you, I will force you to have a whiff of my smelly perfection. (evilly giggles)" she mischievously said, peering down at my scared appearance as she giggles even more.




"That is not nice sis!" I frightenedly say, hearing her giggle at me.



"Teasing and playfully bullying you is a part of being a big sister as well." She teasingly, but seriously says as I cringe and mutter an okay to, which causes her to giggle as she parks the car and turns off the engine.



I guess we finally arrived at the orphanage as I gaze up at my sister to see she is staring at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes as well as smile, which gives me the goosebumps.














Chapter 8: Our Names... by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex is uncomfortably teased by his sister. Later on he finds out a surprising fact about her name and bitterly experiences a meeting with Ms. McCullan...

I cautiously back away as the teasing glint in her eye becomes brighter and her smile wider. I warily watch her hand raise as she slowly brings it towards me to tease me, then I turn around to fully sprint away from her.




"Nuh uh uh little bro! Where are you going, huh?!! Big sis needs you to massage a spot on her poor aching feet." She teasingly says, letting her hand hover over me to tease me at my silly attempt to get away fro her, then gently scoops me up in her hand while giggling happily at my fruitless struggles to get away from her.



I struggle as she teasingly brings me up at eye level to gloat to with her mischievous expression, while I heard something wetly pop off beneath me. I walk over to the end of her palm to see her use her dexterous stocking clad toes to remove the other shoe off of her feet while seeing a vapor arise from it after it squelches off.




I turn around to plead with her as she amusingly looks the other way not making eye contact with me as she slowly lowers me to the floor by her feet. She gently places me on the floor as she peers over her knees to see me struggle not to cough as I glare up at her.




"My poor little brother, what is wrong? Does your big sister feet smell too badly, hmm? Why don't you give your big sister a foot massage and she will forgive you for scaring and making her cry earlier, hmm?" She teasingly asks, innocently staring down at me as she wiggles her awaiting dirty white stocking clad toes.




"I did not really mean to scare you and make you cry sis! So please don't make me do this. Your feet smell to bad right now! I promise I will try to give you one tomorrow!" I frantically say, hearing her giggle as she reached down for me as she amusingly gazed at me.



"You are so silly! I know how bad my feet stink, so I would not really seriously ever make you massage them because I know it will torture you, however since you voluntarily offered yourself tomorrow to serve my big sweaty feet, I will gladly accept it! No take backs silly little brother! I am looking forward to it." She giggly says, gazing down at my shocked appearance from her playing me and brings me up to her lips to lightly kiss me with her soft pillowy light pink lips, then giggles at my bashful appearance as she brought me away from them.




I shyly gaze at her giggling, then stick my tongue out at her, which makes her burst out into laughter at me as she slips her shoes on to get out of the car. I shyly gaze at her sweaty appearance caused by heat in car, since the air conditioner did not work and sweaty outline of her figure visible through the black and white nun attire, which she tickled me in revenge for me ogling her.




Once she lets up, I walk to the edge of her hand to look about and cringe from the sight of an old building that seemed to be falling apart. It had paint peeling off of it and several broken glass windows as well as crumbling bricks. I look around the parking lot and see several newer model cars that I assume to belong to the staff here. I feel anger boiling inside me as I grit my teeth while squeezing my hand into a fist.




"I am sorry you had to go through this sis! I will make sure you do not ever have to suffer like this again, ever! It is all your little brother's fault for not meeting you sooner. Please forgive me!" I painfully say, seeing tears come to her eyes as she warmly smiles down at me.




"You silly little idiot brother, are you not here now? The past is the past and I am happy that I am your big sister! Plus, what did I tell about you making me cry? It seems I am going to have to punish you with my big sweaty feet tomorrow!" She teasingly, but happily says while affectionately gazing down at me with a teary eyed smile.




"I don't care about you punishing me with your feet. As long as you are happy and I can comfort you, then I am happy." I hesitantly matter of factly say, feeling wetness as teardrops start to fall on me while I gaze up to see my beautiful big sister's crying face.




She sits down on he car's hood as she cries while warmly and amusingly gazes down at me rubbing her thumb to comfort her, while she starts to wipe her face with her free hand.




"I have such a silly little idiot brother, but he is also the best little brother a big sister can ask for." She affectionately says, tickling and teasing me with her wet fingers while crying as I tearfully, but happily gaze up at her.




We then realized the day was growing darker and she quickly fixed her appearance while I tried to fix mine, however my hair was kind of messed up from all of her tickling. She gazed at my hair while raising her hand onto her chin as if she was thinking about something. I curiously gaze up at her as she seemed to come to a decision and sternly told me to be still as she raised her hand off of her chin to lick her fingers, then giggled at me squirming as she used her saliva to fix my hair. I grumpily sat on her palm listening to her giggling at my discomfort once she finished as we made our way over to the orphanage building, which seemed to be falling apart.




She opened the door to step inside as we were hit by a wave of stale air while she walked to the desk that was a little distance away from the door to gently place me on top of it. I was too busy gazing around to notice the fat lady in front of me smacking and popping gum while talking to my sister.




I gaze around at the chipped paint on the wall and faintly smelled lead while I took my gaze away to glance at one of the air vents, which had mold surrounding it as I shuddered from seeing it. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a blur of something dart into a hole in the wall behind a plant beside the wall that is almost covered entirely by a dingy curtain that is full of dust. I take my eyes off of those unsightly things to draw myself into the conversation between my sister and the fat lady that is happening above me, but a pamphlet catches my eye and stops me.




There is picture of the orphanage, I guess when it was first built on it while it stated A Healthy Environment Fostering Past Into The Future.



I cringe as I draw my attention away from the pamphlet to gaze up at the fat lady, whom while talking, is sending a barrage of spittle out of her mouth to land on various areas on the desk, which caused bile to rise in my throat. I calm myself as I listen to their conversation, which seemed not to be in the favor of my sister.





"Excuse me ma'am, I am Julius Alexander Banikan, the son of the late CEO of BOTCHED Mrs. Alexandria Banikan. I have come here today to obtain custody as well as a name change for the beautiful young woman behind me. I hope you will not make things difficult for me." I pleasantly say, since I needed something from her as I see the fat ladies eyebrows arch in surprise.




"Wow! I did not know you were THE Julius, whom everyone calls the prince of BOTCHED industries, but unfortunately I cannot fulfill your request. Plus, you should be glad, after all that succubus behind you is the child of Satan." She apologetically says, sending spittle everywhere as her face and body jiggled.



'I have to stay calm! I am handling business! I cannot be immature right now! I am going to stay calm!'




"I apologize ma'am for the confusion, you see that was not request but an order. You will bring the paperwork for me to sign for her custody as well as the name changing documents. If you do not, I will personally make a phone call to have a judge here for a warrant, a housing inspector to condemn this building, several policemen to arrest you and the several employees here with you, and the district attorney to make sure your case gets lost and forever thrown away so you all can forever rot in prison. If you are still not able to comply with my order, I will contact my good friends Lester Holt at NBC and Anderson Cooper at CNN, who will love to hear about the stale air blowing out of air vents covered with mold, the rodent guest you have living here, the lead paint you have strewn all over the walls, and I am sure most of all they both will enjoy this lovely pamphlet beside me that is falsely advertising this run down building to show on the 10:00 news tonight. I am sure you would love not to see the things that were previously mentioned to happen, but it really does not matter to me. After all, it will garnish more people to exalt the Banikan name and this beautiful young woman behind me will still be my sister at the end of the day." I say in a lax tone, seeing the fat lady turn into a sweating nervous wretch in front of me as I heard my sister stifle giggles above me.




"You are wasting our precious time as a family. You have five minutes to promptly place the documents I ordered in front of me before I do what I just mentioned." I curtly say, seeing the fat lady jiggle to get up frantically to hurriedly obtain the documents as my sister could no longer hold in her giggles, which turned into an outburst of laughter.




I happily gaze up at her, even though I am kind of disgusted by the environment we are in. She shakes her head shrewdly at me for what I just did and was just about to start speaking, however the fat lady promptly returned with several documents with her forehead gleaming with sweat.



We watched as she huffily fell down in the desk chair to place an array of documents on table before while wheezing to catch her breath as her face was flushing red. I watched sweat rain down like bullets off of her forehead and the white blouse she was wearing gradually turn in to a dark shade of gray to visibly see her two huge areola attached to her mammoth size mountains from my vantage point as I waited for her to catch her breath.




"I am sorry I took so long Mr. Banikan, I hurriedly as quickly as I possibly could to meet your request, so I hope you will not hold anything against me for my wretched appearance." She exasperatedly said, trying to find her breath while gazing down at me as she tried to fix her appearance.



"That is quite aright. I was just upset with you and the faculty for the living accommodations here and you calling my sister a child of Satan. I was really just going to let you stay in prison for a few months, not years. I apologize for causing you distress." I apologetically said, seeing her lips quiver to mutter, "A few months! It is still freaking prison!" as my sister hand brushed up on me from behind to give me her approval for doing what's right, which sends a surge of happiness through me as I smile.




"Thank you for apologizing and your leniency towards this establishment. I found all of the documents and want to propose a deal with you that you might like." She wheezed to say, after she caught her breath.



"What might this proposal of yours be?" I curiously ask, gazing up at the cunning glint in her eyes.




"Well, as you know if you sign your name for custody of her, you will have custody of her, however you will be the guardian or her foster father, not her brother. My proposal is that I will allow you to sign you mother's name on the documents to forget about past matters and this will just be between us." She says, sitting stiffly up as she clasped her hands together on the table while she gazed at me with a cunning smile and my sister touched my shoulder moral support.




"There is no need. I can still sign my mother's name even without your consent, since my mother made me her constituent before her death. Your ploy is nice, but folly in my eyes. I was born in the business way after all." I say, snidely gazing up at her as she nervously shuffled in her seat.




She no longer tried to pull the wool over my eyes anymore and begin going through the documents with me. As we went through the documents, I was surprised to find out my sisters name and realized I never asked as I hesitantly looked up and saw her give me teasing, but happy look.




I took my gaze off her to gawk at the name Julia Alexandria Diago on the document before my eyes. It took me awhile to stabilize myself as happiness grew inside me as we went through the legal procedure. The lady worker told us that her new social security card as well as other documents and certificates would arrive in the mail in period of five to ten days while my sister gaze at her new last name Banikan as tears started to fall from her eyes.




"Hmph! And you call me a crybaby! Ugh! Who knew I had a big crybaby for a big sister! Oh well, I can always..." I teasingly say, seeing her halt crying to give me a look that sent shivers down my spine.




"Who did you say was a BIG crybaby of a BIG sister? Huh? Please enlighten me little brother?" She icily says, glaring down at me as I nervously back away while she use her sleeve to wipe the tears from her eyes.




"Come on sis! I was just joking and was glad to see you were happy! I was not calling you a big crybaby for real, honest!" I hurriedly say, seeing her glare down at me with her hands on her hips while arching her thick eyebrows at me in amusement as I hear the fat lady stifling laughter behind me.




"I guess I will just have to punish you even more worst through the massage I am awaiting tomorrow! Hmph! Teasing your sister in front of people! What a naughty little brother I have!" She teasingly says, reaching for me as I backpedal away from her, however she pick sme up to place on the floor where I am assaulted by several unpleasant odors.




I fearfully gaze up at my sister, even though I know she is teasing me as I hear her bend over the desk to whisper something to the fat lady, then hear both of them break out in loud giggles at whatever was said.




I start to hesitantly to back away, then burst into a sprint away from them while hearing a slight creaking noise followed by several booming footsteps coming towards me. I run as if my life is at risk, however immediately stop when I see a huge and wide beige flat lad in front of me accompanied by a sweaty odor. I hurriedly turn around to run, but my sister's mary jane clad feet enter my vision as I fall down into defeat while fearfully gazing up at her.




"There you are little bro! I thought you were leaving...well anyways, Ms. McCullan wants you to see her pedicure to ask you what do you think of it." She innocently said, sweetly gazing down at me. I turn to look at the fat lady that I now know to be named Ms. McCullan happily peer down at me over her mountainous chest and stomach with a teasing glint in her eyes. I look at my sister for relief or help, but she is still gazing down at me with an innocent expression.




I grit my teeth as I turn around as I hear their amused giggles at my strife. I see Ms. McCullan gently wiggle her foot within her beige flat to see her shoe squelch off to reveal her sweaty yellowish pasty meaty sole as her bulbous stubby french pedicured toes wiggled excitingly in front of me while I heard her rambunctious laughter above as she asked me how did they look. As she fanned her meaty toes towards me, I was forced to breathe in her pungent sweaty odor, which caused bile to rise up to the back of my throat as I backpedaled away, but found myself bumping into my sister's smelly shoes as I heard her giggling above at my plight. I ignore my sister as Ms. McCullan toes draw near, where as I can see the specks of dirt on her meaty toes that are flexing up and down in front of me as I try not to gag from the pungent odor. Her sweaty bulbous toes are my entire view as I slouch against my sister's shoe to avoid her unnoticeable sweat droplets that are flying off of her toes as she wiggles them, which one unfortunately enters my mouth as I taste a salty stale flavor to almost vomit.




"So Mr. Banikan, how do my toes look? I know my body is not appealing to most, but I have always been proud of my gorgeous feet, so what do you think?" Ms. McCullan ask, teasingly wiggling her toes as she peers down to gaze at my emasculated appearance as she waits for an answer.




"They look okay I guess. They just smell bad...really bad." I grumpily say, hearing both of them giggle above me.




"I apologize for my gorgeous toes smelling bad, but they have been cooped up all day. Not everyone can relax like you rich people and take a load off of their feet." She teasingly says, slamming her big toe just a hairbreadth away from me as she eerily cracks her toes.




"I can not speak for every rich person, but I work hard for I won't humiliate my last name. I work just as hard as you do, if not more. I oversee about three thousand employees, not including everything else. I have many sleepless night preparing documents and monitoring...anyway that was not a fair statement you just made." I curtly say, ignoring her devilish big toe waving up and down in front of me as it appears to get closer and closer.




"Yes, but you are one of the few rich people that work, so I apologize to you, however I do not take back what I said since it is mostly true." She apologetically says, dazing down at me as I am barely able to see her due to her french tip pedicure toes that kept absentmindedly wiggling.



"Whatever, it's not like you have met several prosperous people or have done research to make such a baseless accusation. Sis, since you had your abuse of me, can we please go?!!" I snidely say, growing upset at the situation I am in at the moment.




I turned my head to glare up at her, in which she returned a playful hurt expression as she bent down to pick me up. I angrily folded my arms as I sat on her soft palms while hearing her sniffle, which makes me hurriedly look up to see what's wrong with her, but I startlingly see she is gazing down at me with a warm teasing expression on her face that causes me to scoff. I take my gaze away from her as I lay down on her soft palm to make myself more comfortable while hearing her purse her lips at me.




We both exchange goodbyes with Ms. McCullan, who requests if I am in in the area next time, to please stop by, then my sister and I leave as she glances at me a few times to see if I am sneaking glances up at her or stopped giving her the cold shoulder while a sad sigh escaped her lips as she sees that I haven't.




"Are you really that mad at your big sister that you have to hurt me like this?" She exasperatedly says, loosely gazing down at me with a remorseful face.




"I would never hurt you on purpose sis...I am sorry, but you did go too far this time. You let Ms. McCullan humiliate me for her amusement, even though I asked you not to do it. I knew you were teasing me, but it was still humiliating and demeaning for me. I still cannot believe you did it, but I am strangely not angry at you. I am just a little upset, that's all. I would never willingly hurt you or cause you to suffer. I do not even think I can get angry at you even I wanted too...(sigh)" I exasperatedly say, turning over to gaze up at her remorseful face turning into a warm smile as she raised her free hand to use one of her fingers to fondle my hair.




"Ms. McCullan is really not as bad as you think. She goes out of her way to do several nice things for the orphans there. Due to her size and the way she looks, she does not have any outside family or relationships. She also does not have any kids, so she considers most of the orphans there her children, so she said that rude remark in case you were a vile person. I let her tease with her toes for she have some confidence within herself, plus I just wanted to tease you, so I am sorry. I promise never to embarrass you that badly again." She apologetically said, fondling my hair as I started to feel a little better.




"You still went too far though, you big ditz!" I teasingly say, causing not of us to burst out in laughter.






















Chapter 9: My Foolish Brother by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julia notices there is something strange with Alex's thinking logic and how deep and also gullible his feelings for her is. She treasures it until someone interupts.


 


 

"Well, I am glad you are not upset with me anymore...you know, I really felt bad seeing give me the cold shoulder." Julia relievedly said, fondly gazing at me as I bashfully avoided eye contact with her while she amusingly giggled at my shyness.

 

"Strangely, I actually was never upset with you. I was just upset with Ms. McCullan and thinking how should I get her back, so I wasn't really giving you the cold shoulder. I was just thinking really." I hesitantly say, seeing her gaze down at me in utter belief.

 

"You weren't ever upset with me?!!" Julia exclaimed, incredulously gazing down at me awaiting an answer.

 

"No, not at all. I just could not believe you put me on the floor and let her do that to me. I just thought your teasing went too far, but I knew you would not let anything bad happen to me. I was just peeved you did not hurry and pick me up for I can lie in your warm embrace." I matter of factly say, seeing her ruefully shake her head at me.

 

"You are such a silly idiot little brother, but I just have to make sure no one takes advantage of you..." Julia says to herself, as I confusingly gaze up at her.

 

"What are you talking about sis?" I confusingly ask,  seeing her eyes focus on me as she gives me a warm smile.

 

"Oh, nothing! So, my itty bitty brother, where do we go next?" Julia asked, rubbing my back with her forefinger.

 

"To the bank of course! We have to get you a bank account and a debit card you can use temporarily until the made to order one comes. We are getting rid of all your shoes  before you suffocate me with the smell, big foot!" I teasingly say, see my sister eyebrows raise at me as she purses her lips.

 

"My feet and shoes are not bad..." Julia innocently says, walking toward her car while tickling to admonish me.

 

"You are right big sis, they are much worse! Lol! Ouch! You didn't have to pinch me! I was just teasing you! You know you have big stinky feet...I'm sorry! I was just trying to make you more comfortable about yourself, since you said the people at the orphanage used to talk about it and it kind of made you feel depressed." I teasingly say, but later apologetically because my sister looks as if she is about to do something horrid to me again.

 

"That was a dumb way of making feel better, you silly little idiot brother." She snidely says, glaring at me as I shudder from her gaze.

 

"I do not know why you are upset sis. I think all of you is beautiful anyway and your perks just make you more unique in my eyes. As long as your my big sister, it doesn't really matter how you smell. My mom smelled way worst than you remember, but I still loved every part of her because she was family as well as my friend. Right now, you are all I got in this world and the only one able to keep me from falling into depression because you are my sky and earth. My sister to comfort, tease, and guide me, which I love, even though you go overboard with teasing me!" I affectionately say, seeing her glare turn into a heartwarming gaze as she kindly gazes down on me.

 

"Thanks, you silly little brother. I know you love me, silly idiot. I have just tormented by people so much even though I am beautiful, they still tormented me about my tall height, big feet, my father, and odor so... I sometimes get upset when it's mentioned. I know you love your stinky big sis. I just need to learn to love myself. (Sigh) I am glad we are family and that you are my little brother!" She emotionally said, opening her car door as she sat down inside of it, while leaving the door open to let out some heat.

 

"I am glad we are a family too! And sis, if you have a hard time loving yourself,  I will just love you enough and well over for the both of us." I matter of factly say, seeing my sister give me a mind dazzling smile as she brought up to her lips to softly kiss me, but gave me a longer kiss than she usually does while my face turned entirely red as I embraced her luscious soft pink lips. I hid my face in my hands when she finally took me away from her soft lips as I hear her happily giggle above me.

 

She set me down on the passenger seat, then teasingly gazed down at me before she bent over to pick up a dirty bra to place gently on top of me and could hardly contain her laughter at my reaction as I fruitlessly kept struggling to get it of me while crinkling my nose.

 

"Don't tell me that is too much for you, my little brother. I thought you said all of me is beautiful? Hmm...I think my beauty is too much for you." Julia teasingly said, sticking her tongue out as I grimace from her words as well as the musky scent of her bra while she giggled.

 

"Not funny sis! Could you please remove this from off of me?" I agitatedly said, seeing my sister amusingly gazing at my suffering as I struggle to get from under her pungent bra as well as having to breathe in the horrid musty womanly scent ingrained it.

 

"Remove what?" Julia innocently said, teasingly gazing down at my fruitless struggles as my face burned red from trying not to breathe through my nose and also from the over exertion of trying to free myself, which of course is not going well.

 

"Come on sis, this is a little too much! Please help!" I exasperatedly say, falling to ground in exhaustion. I hear her muffled giggles as she finally took pity on me to remove her dirty bra. I tiredly gaze up at her to see her happily grinning down at me while I am feel kind of glad she is happy, but I also feel another puzzling feeling that I am not able to distinguish what it is. 

 

That's strange... 

 

Julia noticed I seemed to be gazing up at her, but also not gazing up at her. In fact, it seemed as if I was daydreaming or thinking about something as I loosely gazed up at her.  She wondered what was so puzzling on my mind. She was getting ready to ask me, but noticed my mouth was moving. She curiously bent down to get a better look and blushed from my mutterings, then burst out in giggles.

 

Her giggles broke me out of the puzzling feeling I just felt and I embarrassedly just realized I said that she was beyond beautiful aloud. My face heated up as it burned red while I hurriedly averted my vision. Of course, Julia would not let me live it down.

 

"Thanks little brother! Lol! That has to be the record for the Guinness Book of World Records! I am the eighth wonder of the world, lol!" She teasingly said, placing her hands on each side of her face in mock surprise.

 

"You do not have to rub it in sis! Plus, it is not my fault you are so beautiful!" I irritably respond, folding my hands over my chest.

 

"Of course, I do! If it let you live it down, I would not be being the perfect big sister!" She happily exclaimed.

 

"Perfect big smelly sister." I mutter and see her raise her eyebrows at me.

 

"What did you just say?" She bitingly asked, glaring down at me.

 

I grew scared for a minute,  but not to scared to back down.

 

"Ah... nothing really sis. I was just saying that you could really be the eighth wonder of the world." I nonchalantly say, seeing she still had her eyebrows raised wondering what was I playing at.

 

"Is that so?" She mockingly asked, smiled down at me creepily.

 

"Yeah, for being the most beautiful and most smelliest at the same time! Picture it! Lol! Julia Alexandria Banikan, the most puzzling riddle for in the world l! you do not know if you should chase after her for her beauty or run from her smell! Lol!" I say, quite proud of myself might I add because her face was priceless.

 

"I am the eighth wonder, huh! That would make you the ninth wonder for having a sister complex!" She said, while feeling it was kind of corny.

 

I was about to roll my eyes, but I noticed my sister's window had turned the color white for some reason. I cringed as I saw the white plane behind the window was bulging in several areas, then fell backward when I saw Ms. McCullan, whose gaze happens to land on me and I swear she gave me a predatory smile as I felt like prey being put out in the open for her.

 

Julia noticed I was distracted by something at her window and turned to look at it just as Ms. McCullan knocked gently on her glass window. For some reason Julia's face lit happily up when she saw Ms. McCullan at her door. Julia opened the door to get out while leaving me all alone on the passenger seat. I tried to listen in on their conversation, but they were talking in hushed whispers. I only was able to manage to hear a few words such as review, survey, belongings, paperwork, manager, and surprisingly my name; which definitely freaked me out because their whisper got even more low and not discernible as they talked about me. Something told me to hide, but I did not move fast enough.

 

Julia slipped her head back into the car and creepily smiled as she saw me, the then giggled at my attempts of ducking and dodging as I ran away from her approaching hand while teasingly asked, "Where are you going my silly little brother?" She snickered when she finally caught me.

 

My vision was enshrouded in not anything but darkness as I lay captured inside my sister's clammy sweaty hand. A few seconds past by and I am rewarded by the sight of a white blouse that was hugging the figure of the slightly chubby lady that was wearing it. I glance up to see both Ms. McCullan and my sister mischievously staring at me with an evil glint in their eye that caused me to shiver with the goosebumps. I did not shiver for to long  because sister brought her hand up to her face.

 

"Hey, little brother you don't look so good! What's wrong?" Julia exclaimed with mock concern, enjoying the thrill she felt from teasing me.

 

"Not anything!" I bitingly say, hearing Ms. McCullan burst out in giggles behind me. 

 

"Well that's good! I thought you were feeling unwell, but just to make sure, I will let Ms. McCullan take care of you for a few minutes because I have to go take care of some stuff, okay?" She innocently said, avoiding my gaze as I hear even more giggles from the Ms. McCullan behind me.

 

"What? No!" I angrily exclaim, but completely ignored as I see the shadow of Ms. McCullan's large hand over me, then I am enveloped in darkness once again as I hear giggles above.

 

"Relax girl, the procedure and you receiving all of your belongings will probably only take an hour at most. You will not have to deal with Ms. Kandis for too long." Ms. McCullan says, while raising her hand with me in it up to her sweaty breast.

 

"I hope so. Anyway make sure to give my 'little' brother special treatment while I am gone."

 

"You can be sure of that!" Ms. McCullan mischievously exclaim, opening her sweaty pudgy hand to finally give me some light.

 

I shield eyes for the light was to sudden. I hear my sister say see ya later as I try to get my eyes to adjust while I am upset my clothes has sweat permeating them. I gaze up to see Ms. McCullan teasingly looking at me.  She irks me for whatever reason and I curl my lip up at her, which she of course notices as her big stormy gray eyes has an amused tint to them.

 

"Awe! Don't be like that! After all, we are going to spend quite some time together!" She teasingly exclaims as if she's hurt by me giving her the cold shoulder. 

 

I roll my eyes at the lady while trying to be nice to her because I knew she has been taking care of my sister over the years, however when you give someone an inch, they take a mile as I saw soon after.

 

"Well that's too bad... oops!" She sarcastically says, her voice trails off as she  drops me into the sweaty valley of her huge breast below and I scream as she looks at me with mock surprise.

 

"Uh oh! I dropped you into my big girls! Are you okay?" She asked in mock concern as she used her hands to squish her breast together while laughing.

 

I would have felt like I was going through a meat grinder if her breast was not so soft. I was getting doused fully in her sweat as my sense of smell was assaulted by her perspiration, womanly musk, and her perfume or fragrance she had on that was clearly dwindling due to the heat and humidity outside.  I was too desperate struggling not to sink any lower into her sweaty soft cleavage to pay attention to any of her teasings.  She finally stopped after a while, then gave me a wink, but she did not take me out as I hoped as she then took her gaze off of me to begin walking back to the orphanage with her sweaty plushy mountains hugging me.  I gazed up at her throughout my bumpy ride, which was quite comfortable even though it was wet, yet I noticed as we walked that she was not bad looking at all. In fact, she was no where near bad looking. I guess I was so angry at this banged up orphanage that I did not notice. She was quite pretty, but her being slightly overweight with dimples caused her to look cute instead. I hypothesized that she was probably in her late twenties.

 

"Ehm ehm!" Ms. McCullan cleared her throat.

 

I embarrassedly realized I had been gazing at her awhile as my face turned crimson red. I realized we had made it to her desk. I embarrassingly tried turning away from her, but I slipped further in the valley of her breast causing her to giggle. I would have rolled my eyes, but I closed my eyes to not have any of her salty sweat enter it for I was already being forced to taste it unbeknownst to her.

 

Thank goodness she finally fished me out to place me on the desk while she  sat all the way back in her chair to look more imposing as she clasped both her hands together to slam them down on the desk in front in me in a business like pose. I grew kind of nervous as she wore a smile, yet not a smile on her face.

 

"Well little Mr. Banikan, we have something to talk about." She said, taking one of her hands to remove a strand of hair from in front of her eyes, then slammed her hand back down on the desk to clasp her hands back together causing her bulging breast to bulge even further as her two arms squeezed them together unbeknownst to her.

 

I nervously gulp as my face blushed red not knowing what to say for I had no idea what she was up to nor did I want to know what was on her mind. I nervously backed away from her a little bit as her beautiful eyes followed me an I gave uneasy laugh.




Chapter 10: A Slob Wants A Favor by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julius mouths out and of course there are consequences. 

"Don't be like that! Lol! It's not like I am going torture you 'too' much!" She giggled as she watched me nervously back away from her.

 

I ignored her as I hurriedly turned around to start running and surprisingly she did not stop me, much to my delight, however she did scare me when she reached over me to get her mug that seemed to have something cold inside for there was no vapors coming out of it. I could not help, but turn around when I heard her loudly swallowing., which she embarrassedly blushed when she saw that I did.

 

"Tch!" I curl my lip up, not finding it amusing at all, then try to find a way off of her desk, but there is none. I turn depressingly back around to see she is smiling at me with a amused glint in her eyes as her face rest in her hands. I drag my feet as I reluctantly walk back.

 

"Oh! There you are! I thought you were going to leave me all by my lonesome!" She mockingly said in a hurt tone, when I finally arrived in front of her.

 

I rolled my eyes as I sat down trying to not focus on her huge lovely breast I just had the pleasure of experiencing that were now weighing down on the desk with her two huge areola clearly visible through her white blouse while I felt my face flush red in embarrassment as well as a twitch in my nether region.

 

"Don't tell me that you already want to go back inside with these big girls when I just took you out! Lol! Aren't they a little too big for you!" She playfully exclaimed as she giggled, lifting up her huge breasts to slam it down in front of me to stress the point as I gawk at them while she giggles at my response. 

 

I avert my gaze as my cheeks flush even redder in embarrassment.  I have no idea what is wrong with me today.

 

"Awe! Don't be embarrassed, it is perfectly normal to be entranced by the alluring features of a woman... plus, it makes me feel pretty good to have you bashfully look at me and take interest in my body." She said, using her finger to gently nuzzle my head.

 

She did not know that she just caused me to feel even more so embarrassed than I already was as I wondered when did we get so familiar that she could get so touchy-touchy with me.

 

"Well anyway, I wanted to ask yo for a favor." She said in a pleading tone, batting her eyelashes at me.

 

"Ugh... and what is that exactly" I grumpily said, not liking where this is going.

 

"Awe! You will make me feel hurt if you are grumpy with me" she hurtfully exclaimed in a playful manor.

 

"Whatever, tch! Get to the point if you are going to talk business. Your horrible acting is getting to me." I scornfully say, hearing her swallow in surprise on how quickly my demeanor changed.

 

"Well... I am not asking for anything too big..." She nervously says, but I interrupt her.

 

"You are lying. You know whatever you are about to ask for will be too big or else you would not have even mentioned it. Get to the point." I dully say, seeing he bulging breast and body shift nervously as she gasped.

 

"I...I know you are going to close this orphanage down and most likely end everyone who works here careers permanently." She nervously says, but I interrupt once again.

 

"How do you know that?" I curiously ask, seeing her shift even more nervously as her bulging breast lift up slightly to slam in front of me several times unbeknownst to her, but the resounding small quakes from it scare me a little.

 

"You are known as the little prince of 'dreams and nightmares' for BOTCHED industries. You are also known for closing down eyesore business and ruining anyone who lives connecting to it." She nervously says, gazing down at me wondering why am I backing away from her a little.

 

"You are right I do plan on closing down this orphanage because of what's happening here is wrong. So, what? You want to beg me to not do anything to you? Well, you can relax my sister already told me you treated her pretty nicely while she was an orphan here and you probably are the closest thing she has to family other than me, so of course I would not do anything to you." I matter of factly say.

 

"Well, that is a relief and peace to my mind, but I wanted a job." She quickly says, averting her gaze from mine.

 

"That is a not so easy task for me, but I out of consideration you have shown my sister in the past, I will give it a little thought. What do you have to offer and skills?" I ask, quite surprised she asked me that.

 

"I can type about 60 GWAM. I have excellent oral and written communication. I am a trustworthy person as well as a fast learner. I am also able to get things done in an efficiently and timely manner. I have over ten years of office administration and four years in Human Resources. I have worked with several charitable organizations over the years interacting with numerous people to help them. I also worked as a paralegal for the District Attorney for six years, where I worked my way up to secretary, which I did for three years." She promptly stated, leaving me shocked, which she saw and put a smug look on her face.

 

Wow! How in the world did she end up working here! That's a lot of experience! Hold up... over 10 years plus 4 plus 6 plus 3! 

 

"Ms. McCullan...uhm, how old are you?" I hesitantly ask, hearing her giggle at me.

 

"It is not gentlemen like to ask a lady her age little Julius, but I am forty-three years old sweetie." She impishly says, batting her eyes at me.

 

I gawked at her.

 

"There is no possible way! You look as if you are in your mid twenties! You...you have to be lying!" I exasperatedly exclaim, pointing up at her with disbelief as I fell on my bottom.

 

"I have good genes sweetie if you haven't noticed! Lol!" She said teasingly, juggling her breast together and sticking her tongue out at me, causing my heart to race.

 

I am being enamored with practically a middle aged woman. 

 

"Ugh" I mentally groan, hearing her giggle at me.

 

"It's nice to know I look so young though! Don't tell me the little prince fell for big ole me" She girlishly said in delight as her eyes twinkled.

 

"Uhm, what position do you want?" I say, bashfully ignoring the question as I hope to change the subject.

 

"Well 'my' little prince, I want to be your secretary." She teasingly says, leaning her head to the side to rest in her hand as she fondly gazed at me.

 

I nervously gulp because it feels like I am a deer in headlights. I felt vulnerable and I did not like the feeling, so of course I lashed out to make myself feel better.

 

 

"Absolutely no! Do you see yourself! No!" I assertively exclaim, getting up to gaze up at her in forced feign disgust.

 

 

"What about 'myself'!" She bitingly ask, demeanor completely changing as she furrowed her eyebrows as she lifted her head out of her hands to glare at me.

 

Of course I did not back down.

 

"You are overweight! You sweat too much! And Plus...plus you uhm, well it does not matter. The answer is no! In fact, forget getting a job from me and continue working at this dump!" I exclaim, hearing her fingers tap impatiently beside me.

 

"Are you done?" She ask, clearly peeved as she glared down at me.

 

"Yes." I meekly say, realizing I may have gone overboard. 

 

"Good! Well, since I am still going to be working here, I have to continue doing my work. My feet need some attention. Would you be a dear and rub it for me with those little hands of yours." She angrily stated, not waiting for answer as she wrapped me up in her hand once again to envelop me in darkness.

 

I struggle, but it fruitless as she moves the chair back to put me into the ground in front of her beige flats while I smell a cornchip smell lingering in the air.  I glare up at her as she mischievously smiles at me while popping her heels out of her flats to lift her wiggling bulbous toes out and reveal her yellowish red glistening sweaty sole. Her meaty sole wrinkled as she wiggled and flexed her toes. I felt the same confusing arousing feeling I felt from my sister earlier, but this time it came over me way stronger as I felt my nether region stir. I watch as she haphazardly placed her beige flats to the side to prevent me from leaving. I fearfully fall down to hear her chuckle above me when her chubby meaty foot went over me as droplets of sweat landed on me and I was assaulted by a slight vinegar smell, but much to my relief, she placed her foot into a tan dress pump in the corner. I watched as she got, it then laid it across the floor with her flats to prevent me from escaping. Her foot went over me once again as she did the same with the other tan dress pump that was in the corner.

 

"Well, since I took care of your accommodations, don't you want to reward my gorgeous feet that was running around for you like a maniac? Hmm?" She innocently ask, mischievously gazing down at me.

 

"Fuck you! That was your job anyway!" I angrily exclaim.

 

"Oh, you do not want to give my gorgeous tootsie wootsies attention!That's too bad!" She hurtfully exclaims, slamming her huge feet in front me thunderously as I fall, fearfully gazing at them. 

 

Her French pedicure does look nice though... what the hell am I thinking!

I cannot let her do this to me! 

 

I was just getting ready to give her a piece of my mind, but I stopped when I saw her raised eyebrows. I hurriedly closed my mouth, not that I was scared or anything.

 

"Were you about to say something, sweetie?" She teasingly asks, knowing I had almost given mentally in. 

 

"No, not at all. I was thinking about what to tell my sister about our little time together. Let's see... how smelly your feet are, how fat you are, how you are going to continue to work in this dump..." I nonchalantly say, quite proud with myself, but upset she interrupted me.

 

"Speaking of dump... that reminds me I have to go to the bathroom. Hmmm? What to do with you?" She bitingly says as her toes wiggle in from me gradually coming closer and closer.

 

I nervously view them approach as I keep cautiously backing away, then I quickly glance upwards to have my face pale at the peeved expression she had on her face. I do not know what came over me, but I started to sprint away from her until I saw the back of her sweaty bulbous toes land in front of me. I hurriedly tried to come to a stop, but I still ended up colliding into them. I shakily get up as she giggles at my plight. All I can smell is the pungent scent of her smelly meaty toes.

 

"Uh oh! The little prince was not watching where he was going!" She scornfully says, then giggling after.

 

I bite my bottom lip to prevent me from going off because when I turned around she seemed to be pleasantly waiting for it.

 

"Are you really going to the bathroom...with me?" I grit my teeth to say, feeling humiliated.

 

"Yes." She innocently says, batting her eyelashes as she gazed down at me over her looming breasts and slight pudge.

 

"You are teasing, right?" I grit my teeth to ask, staring up into her big stormy gray eyes as she innocently blinked at me.

 

"But my little prince, I have to pee pee!" She exasperates in an immature girlish tone, moving her toes to playfully wiggle them in front of me.

 

I blush as I move back a little, but my eyes wander her smelly bulbous toes in front of me for a little too long, much to her delight as I hear her girlish giggles above me. I blush even more, then glare up at her.

 

"Where on this 'fat' body do you want to ride as I go the bathroom? Hmm?" She ask, imploringly gazing at me awaiting my answer.

 

"Ugh! I was wrong okay! You are not really fat, okay! You are just a little chubby with a slight pudge! You can't blame me for me for overreacting when you are the one who keeps tormenting and teasing me! Besides, you are the one wearing that small white blouse knowing it's to small for you along with that beige jacket!" I exasperatedly say, seeing her roil her eyes at me.

 

"Oh, so now you want to apologize? That is not really an apology. Try again." She says, shaking her finger and big toe at me playfully.

 

This is absolutely freaking humiliating!

 

"Ugh! Fine! I apolo... Hold up! Fuck you...

 

Chapter 11: Watch What You Say by Confused
Author's Notes:

Julius outbursts puts him in quite a predicament.

All you have been doing, since I got here is humiliate me and treat me as if we have an intimate relationship, when in fact we do not. If anybody should apologize, it should be you!" I angrily say, feeling even more humiliated because of the teasing expression she still had plastered on her face.

 

 

 

"You know... I really have to pee pee." She teasingly says, completely ignoring my rant as she removed her feet from in front and me and reached for her beige flats to place in front of me. 

 

 

 

I nervously back away from them while I accidentally gag as I catch a hefty whiff of the smell that was stewing inside while I hear her amused giggles above.

 

 

 

"You know it is unladylike to keep saying pee pee all the time. Plus, it doesn't fit your age." I jokingly say, hoping to gloss over what I said by lightening the mood as I try to breathe through my mouth.

 

 

 

"Ah my little prince, did you not say more than once with that vulgar little mouth of yours, you wanted to 'fuck me'. And now you have a problem with age. Excuse my memory for I may be wrong, but did you not say I was in my twenties. Besides, you should be glad to spend some quality time with yours truly. After all,  I maybe will let you indulge in that wish of yours." She teasingly said, batting her eyes innocently as she gazed down at me.

 

 

 

I nervously swallowed as my imagination ran wild because of her last words while I tried to think about other things, but her teasing look upon her beautiful face did not do much to help my imagination as I heard her giggles. I blushed realizing I let my mind wander once again as my eyes transversed her body.

 

 

 

"I meant your actual age... not how young you appear to be. Plus I... I..." I stammered to say, finding it difficult to say the following words, but was tactfully interrupted by Ms. McCullan.

 

 

 

"You what, hmmm? Tell me?" She coyly asked, gazing down at my embarrassed demeanor.

 

 

 

"I did not mean... fuck you in that way!" I finally managed to say exasperatedly, avoiding eye contact with her.

 

 

 

"Well, I beg your pardon my little prince! In what way did you mean?" She surprisingly exclaimed, feigning shocked as if she were violated by putting her hand over her chest as I blushed seeing her breast jiggle.

 

 

 

"Stop teasing me! Yes! I find you attractive and like you alright! Fine! I admit it! I keep lashing out at you because you make me feel vulnerable! Okay! So there! I admit it!" I angrily exclaim up at her, tired from her continuously teasing me and feeling as if I am wrapped around her fingers metaphorically.

 

 

 

I see her raise her eyebrows as her eyes light up while her mouth opens to gawk at me. I blush realizing what I just told her. She stayed gawking at me as I blushingly lowered my gaze, but could still feel her eyes on me. We stayed like that for a while in silence as I could faintly hear the sounds of children in the distance while I was forced to breathe in the not too pleasant scent of her feet as she nervously moved them around in front of me. I guess neither one of us knew what to say...

 

 

 

"Look... Ms. McCullan, I... I..." I finally mustered the courage to say, but was interrupted by an outbreak of her laughter as I watched her bulging breast and slight pudge move while tears started to form in her eye for whatever reason as she gazed down at me.

 

 

 

I nervously backed away as I eyed her while trying to understand what came over her and why was she gazing down at me with such a intimate look in her eyes.  The look in her eyes were creeping me out as I stopped backing away to make a run for it while hearing her gasp, then strangely giggle as I all suddenly was thoroughly pinned down and felt as if I was tackled by a middle linebacker as I laid down again on the floor while feeling her bulbous meaty toes splay over to cover me with its sweat and pungent smell. I groaned, realizing it was no possible way I could get away from her as I almost grew depressed as I had no choice but to listen to her giggles above me. 

 

 

 

"Awe! My little prince stopped for his princess! You are so sweet!" She excitedly exclaimed, as if she forgot the fact she was the one that tackled me with her smelly sweaty toes. 

 

 

 

My face blushed when she said she was my princess. I felt as if I had butterflies on the inside for whatever reason. Luckily, she only pinned me down for a few fleeting moments for her bulbous toes above me were impossible to escape from. I still laid there after her sweaty toes no longer held me captive as my entire sense of smell was still being held captive by her cheesy corn-chip foot odor. I felt so emasculated as I could feel a cool breeze blow over me from her probably wiggling her toes over me. 

 

 

 

"Ehm ehm! Don't tell me the little prince is tired! I thought he wanted to play with his princess!" Ms. McCullan teasingly exclaimed, using her thick stubby toes to flip me over onto my back, forcing me to look up at the teasing expression on her beautiful face.

 

 

 

"Could you please stop... I am..." I finally muster the courage to say as I watch her bulbous toes teasingly wiggle above me, however I am interrupted.

 

 

 

"Oh, my prince is awake now! Why don't you give your princess's toes a morning kiss!" She teasingly exclaims, not giving me much of a choice as she lowers her soft sweaty toes on me.

 

 

 

My vision goes dark as they splay over me and I feel my nether region become more active as it starts to swell as I am unbeknownst to her intoxicated by her feet. I was relieved when she finally let up to remove her toes, but also a bit reluctant. 

 

 

 

"Tsk! Tsk! I did not feel my little prince's kisses down there... hmm? Should I help my little prince?" Ms. McCullan teasingly says, taking delight in the fact that I am staring at her meaty toes dazed as she teasingly brushes her toes across my body.

 

 

 

I avoid eye contact as she unknowingly brushes her toe over my nether region, which was already bulging from her mistreatment of me earlier.

 

 

 

"Ehm... what do we have here? Someone is happy about receiving his princess's attention I see." Ms. McCullan teasingly says, relishing the fact I was aroused by her as she uses her plush toes to gently fondle me.

 

 

 

I feel so emasculated as my body starts to heat up as images of her when she placed me into her cleavage ran through my mind while I felt my nether region pulsating through my clothes.

 

 

 

"Ms. McCullan... agh! Please stop! I cannot take it anymore!" I desperately say, hearing her purse her lips to tease me.

 

 

 

"You cannot take what, my little prince? Hmm?" She teasingly asked, gently pressing down even firmer on my nether region as she fondled her nipple through her white blouse as she heard me moan her name.

 

 

 

"Pl... please!" I desperately say, for I feel an inescapable pressure arising from my nether region.

 

 

 

"Fine! You do not have to act like such a baby!" Ms. McCullan curtly said in a girlish tone, removing her feet from me.

 

 

 

I was too embarrassed to gaze up at her or really to move in general as my body kept cursing me for having her smelly sweaty embrace leave me. I understood I have developed an infatuation to her, which made me want to hide. 

 

 

 

"Julius... I am sorry! I really am! I do not know what came over me! I was happy that you were attracted to me and little upset that you were ignoring your feelings for me! I went too far! I am sorry! I know I am way too old for you! My goodness! I practically almost raped you! I am so sorry!" Ms. McCullan tearfully emotionally said, her voice becoming high pitched as she looked so distraught.

 

 

 

I felt bad for some reason as I listened to her apologizing. I hesitantly looked up at her tearful appearance and felt pained by it for some reason as I sighed, then began to walk over to her huge sweaty foot that was lazing about. I rubbed her damp meaty toe flesh that trembled from my touch as she stopped her apologetic ramblings to confusingly gaze down at me.

 

 

 

"Ugh! You talk too freaking much! My head almost exploded! (Sigh) I can not believe you are pulling the guilt trip act on me... and surprisingly, it is actually working. I would not be a gentleman if I caused a beautiful young or for your case, old, cry for me." I teasingly say, seeing her happily straighten up her appearance.

 

 

 

"So I am no longer young now says the individual who said I look like I am in my mid twenties!" Ms. McCullan teasingly exclaimed, stooping her hand down to lie flat on the ground for me to mount.

 

 

 

I see her relishing the fact that she can tease me again as she gives me a bright smile, which of course I had to say something to ruin the atmosphere.

 

 

 

"Fuck you."  I surprisingly say, not really knowing the reason why. Probably it was my inner emotional self defense to keep others from getting close to me or perhaps I am literally an asshole. Whatever it may be, Ms. McCullan’s  shocked expression in response started to turn to a peeved one.

 

 

 

‘I shouldn’t have said that...’

 

 

 

“What type of princess would I be if I am not able to meat my prince’s demand, hmm?” She mischievously says snidely while reaching for me.

 

 

 

I start to sprint, but her chubby French pedicured toes slam down in front on me, causing me to fall down from the impact as she sarcastically says that she thought I had changed my mind. My vision goes dark as I am back inside her hand while I hear her muttering about where should she put me. 

 

 

 

‘She’s not really going to take me to the bathroom and have sex with me, is she? She is just playing... she has to be!’

 

 

 

“Hmm... I think I am just going to carry you, since I don’t want you to get too comfortable in my cleavage.” She says as she opens her hand to glower down at me.

 

 

 

“Look, Ms. McCullan...” I muster up the oomph to say, but she sarcastically interrupted.

 

 

 

“Whatever does my prince need now, hmm?” She says through her gritted teeth, which scares me because I can tell that she is really upset.

 

 

 

“I am a minor, so you are not really going to take my first time, are you?” I hesitantly ask to see her furious expression turn into an amused one.

 

 

 

“You are quite right, aren’t you... but then again, you did say you wanted it. Therefore it is consensual, isn’t it?“ She snidely reply’s as she gives me revving look as if she is waiting to see how I will respond.

 

 

 

“You know I did not mean fuck in that way!” I exasperatedly exclaimed.

 

 

 

“Then whatever way did you mean, my prince? After all, any other way would be rude and also too abrasive.” She says in a dramatic hurt tone.

 

 

 

“I said it to be rude... I did not really mean it though. I... I apologize Ms. McCullan.” I unenthusiasticly say to see her raise her eyebrows up at me.

 

 

 

“That sounded soooo sincere.” She sarcastically says as she sits back down at her desk and slants her chubby hand sideways for me tumble onto her desk hard.

 

 

 

I can’t really get mad since I deserved that. I get my bearings as I rub my aching shoulder, then turn to face Ms. McCullan who has her arms crossed causing her breast to bulge as she glares down at me expectantly.

Chapter 12: Secretary’s Harassment by Confused
Author's Notes:

Mrs. McCullan shows Julius that she can be formal as well as informal.

“I know it was wrong for me to spaz at you out of know where. It’s just... it’s just.” I struggle to say, but  break away from her gaze tor I unable to finish speaking. It’s like my body locked up to prevent me from speaking it.


 


“It’s just what?” Ms. McCullan says while she relaxes her arms a little bit.


 


“It’s a emotional defense mechanism I unconsciously use out of habit to keep people from getting to close to me. It doesn’t seem to happen to my mother or sister, but for everyone else, I flare up or treat them as air. I don’t mean to be vulgar or an asshole. I just do it to protect myself. I’m already a Little, then I’m well off also, so it’s hard for me to be at ease around people or let them in.” I exasperatedly say, not making eye contact.


 


It seemed to be a moment of silence for awhile until I felt an affectionate touch on my head, then glanced up to see Ms. McCullan fondly gazing down at me as she rubbed my head.


 


“You know my little prince, that was quite a mouthful. I think you need me even more to be your secretary.” She says matter of factually.


 


I roll my eyes as she giggles shamelessly.


 


“You are really fixated on being my secretary, why? It doesn’t seem that natural, along with your background and you working inside this dump.” I curiously ask while see her fidget and trying to not stare at her two areola that are unreasonably visible as her breast thunder onto the desk several time creating several vibrations that made me kind of edgy. 


 


She leaned to the side to get something from her drawer, then I gawked because of the picture frame she placed onto the table. Not because of ornamental it was, but because of the man inside it. He looked kind of like me, yet more rough and older. I gaze at the boy inside that he had his arm wrapped around and a much more attractive Ms. McCullan as my mind started wandering.


 


“That’s my late husband and son that passed away three and half years ago. They died because of a rich bastard was having partying on his yacht and crashed into them while they were doing there father and son bonding fishing time that they do every weekend. I asked them not to go that weekend because my boss was throwing an anniversary celebration party for all those who have been employed there for over a year, so of course I wanted my husband to be my chaperone, but he told me that he had a commitment to upkeep with our son. I tried to change his mind, but he was so stubborn. Perhaps if I was a little more persuasive and put my foot down, they would still be alive.” Ms. McCullan emotionally says as tears start to stream out her eye.


 


‘Wow... no wonder she negatively views rich people. I should call her Mrs. also.’


 


I would try to comfort her, but she is using her hands to wipe her eyes and her arms are not on the desk. The only thing I can offer comfort to is her breast, which I blush at the thought. Luckily, I didn’t have to embarrass myself to do that as she continued.


 


“My previous boss found out what happened and was furious. He tried to at least get the rich bastard jail time or take away his boat license indefinitely, but the higher ups told him to squash it. He apologetically told me and turned in his resignation, then surprisingly disappeared. I blamed myself of course for their deaths and my previous boss disappearing, so my life started to falling apart. I picked up weight, quit my job, started to get unhealthy fixations...”


 


‘Unhealthy fixations?’


 


“and ended up here where I became aquatinted with your sister and several other children, whom help me take my mind off of my lost loved ones. A year and half ago, the rich bastard was on the local news for running a ponsy scheme and guess who was the one who was the cause of putting him there.” She giggled while crying, quite a bizarre sight.


 


“Uhm... me?” I say without confidence.


 


“You are right my prince! Could you imagine that! A child, even a little at that, putting an end to injustice. That’s when I started curiously doing research in my spare time about the little fabled prince of 'dreams and nightmares' at BOTCHED industries, Julius Alexander Banikan. The pesky little boy seemed like he loved playing hero or to be more blunt, he didn’t like minding his business. Your escapades we’re quite entertaining and kept me from venturing off into the deep end. Not to mention the fact that you resemble my late husband. Therefore, when I saw your sister come in today, I could not bear to see you leave because I felt I was losing someone meaningful to my life once more.” Mrs. McCullan emotionally says did breathes out exasperatedly while avoiding my eyes.


 


“Well, you can’t call me prince anymore.” I snidely say as I triumphantly gaze at her confused expression. 


 


“Huh? Why’s that?” She ask in befuddlement.


 


“It’s not professional, along with the fact you are not wearing a bra. It is highly unbecoming of my secretary to be wearing ill-fitting clothes that is fully displaying her assets. Therefore I will cashapp you three million dollars for you to acquire a professional wardrobe along with bras and whatever else you need before your first day tomorrow.” I smugly say to hear her gasp as her eyes grew big.


 


“You’re... you’re joking! You are pulling my leg, aren’t you?” She imploringly emotionally ask as her tear stains hands slam down on the desk in front of me.


 


“Pulling your leg hmm... that sounds quite enticing, but I do not think I am able to manage it due to my size. Perhaps this is a dream or rather a nightmare for you because I can be quite a difficult boss.” I mischievously say, but she takes it to heart and takes me seriously.


 


“Thank you! THANK YOU! I really did not have any hope you were being serious about making me your secretary. Don’t worry, I can handle difficult. Plus, since I’m your secretary that means you have to be under my foot sometimes and able to listen to my suggestions and advice.” She seriously states with her eyes burning holes into me from her passion.


 


‘Under her foot... I hope she did not mean that literally.’


 


“Well Mrs... uhm...” I stammer realizing I do not know her first name. I embarrassingly want to hide as I wait for her to atagonize me for it, but it doesn’t happen for she is still all together stiff and serious.


 


“Nice to make your acquaintance Mr. Julius Alexander Banikan. I am Emily McCullan and I look forward to working with you.” She formally says while holding her right forefinger out for me to shake, which I in turn do.


 


‘What have I gotten myself in to?’


 


“Uhm... I need your cash app, cellphone number, house phone number, and email. I should be able to reach you at anytime of the day and like wise for you. You are my official lifeline now. I will depend on you majority for everything.” I grumpily say, kind of inwardly regretting my decision, but she seems to not be able tell from my tone as she enthusiastically gives me her information as I in turn input her information in my phone as a new contact and send her the amount of money I think she may need(3.5 million).


 


She blindingly stares at her phone for awhile. I guess she received my contact information I texted her as well as the cash app notification. She looks rather too cute when she is surprised.


 


“Thank you Mr. Banikan! I will not let you down!” Mrs. McCullan solemnly said causing me to feel somewhat sad.


 


I felt as if a barrier had come up between us when she referred to me as Mr. Banikan and even more so regretted giving her the job, since our relationship became rather formal. I must have been lost in my thoughts or thinking for a while because Mrs. McCullan worriedly interrupted me.


 


“Mr. Banikan! Mr. BANIKAN! Are you okay?” Mrs. McCullan worriedly exclaimed as she place her finger on my forehead.


 


“I’m okay... “I bitterly smile up at her to reassure her that I’m fine, but her facial expression shows disbelief.


 


“I just found myself amazed, yet startled at how quick your personality and tone turned formal. I found myself missing the informal side of you I guess.” I nervously shuffle my feet to say to see her gawk at me, then give me a knowing smile.


 


“I guess since you do not want me to call you prince, I will nickname you little nightmare because you just scared the bejesus out of me just then. Hmm... probably I should punish you by smothering with these big girls.” Mrs. McCullan mischievously says as she squeezes her breast together to raise them, then slam them in front of me.


 


‘Probably I should have kept my mouth closed.’


 


I nervously laugh as I unconsciously back away slowly while inwardly cringing from the predatory grin she was giving me.


 


“You know my little nightmare, you were doing all of nonsensical blathering about you being a minor,  but you want me to make you explore my body, don’t you?” She seductively said as I horridly watch her fingers start to rub her two huge areolas that were puffily visible.


 


“Look, Emily...” I embarrassingly struggle to say, but I am interrupted.


 


“Ehm... you referred to me by Emily. How informal of you Mr. Banikan. I should punish you for that formality and for ogling your secretary’s chest. That’s sexual harassment Mr. Banikan. Hmm... I will not file a complaint if you finish what you started.” Mrs. McCullan sultrily said as she hungrily gazed down at me.


 


‘Finish?’


 


“What do you mean by finish?” I confusingly ask because I didn’t do anything, at least, to my knowledge at the moment.


 


“Ehm... let me show you.” She sultrily says as my vision goes dark after I see her let go of her left breast as her left hand speedily approaches me.


 


She seemed to swinging her hand back and forth as she walked somewhere briskly as I felt the vibrations from her heavy footsteps all the way from inside her hand.  I heard a door open to be slammed shut and locked while I fearfully wondered what she was about to do to me. I did not ponder to long as I was blinded by light as my nose was assaulted by a dirty mop water type of smell. I get my bearings to realize we are inside a bathroom. I was about raise my gaze upwards, but all of a sudden I lose my sense of gravity and end up falling backwards to tumble out of her hand to fall onto the sink’s counter. I rub my back as I struggle to get up to gawk at her removing her beige jacket and white blouse to free her two enormous melon sized breast as they violently jiggled several times as they loomed over me. 


 


Mrs. McCullan gazes down unbeknownst to me to delightfully see me intoxicatingly gazing up at her ‘big girls’. She clears her throat, then mischievously grins when I blushingly make eye contact with her. 


 


“You know, Mr. Banikan, there are other places on my body to ogle other than these big girls that you seem to not have enough self control to stop.” Mrs. McCullan dramatically says in a hurt tone as she purses her lips at me. 


 


“I’m not trying to ogle them so much, honest Emily. It’s just whenever I try to gaze up at your face majority of the time, I am not able to because they block your face from my view. Plus they keep jiggling as you move. I...” I try to excuse myself, but she interrupts me.


 


“You are still informally referring to me by my first name. Tsk. Tsk. You seem to not have learned your lesson. Even worse, you tried to falsely blame my big girls for towering over you for the reason you can’t stop ogling them.” Mrs. McCullan states in a displeased tone while causing me to shamefully bow my head.


 


“I... I .” I struggle to say, but she interrupts me.


 


“Shush... I understand.” Mrs. McCullan says in an understanding tone.


 


‘She understands? What does she understand?’


 


“Your so entranced by my big girls and my gorgeous tootsie woosies because you haven’t seen the rest on my body, so let me show you Mr. Banikan. Ehm.” She sultrily says in a guttural thick moan as she grasp her jiggling reddish ivory ‘big girls’ to give them a squeeze, then reaches down for me while alternating between biting her bottom lip and pursing them as she breathes out.


 


I am able to see this time as she grasps me with her thumb, forefinger, and middle finger to surprisingly gently pick me up to place me on the toilet seat. The dirty water like odor was come from the toilet water behind me was making me noxious as I gazed behind me to see a dirty ring around the bowl. 


 


‘That is so disgusting.’


 


I was about to inwardly rant about it, but both Emily and I both gasp and stumble at the same time as we heard a knock at the bathroom door.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6670