CYOA: Interactive Growth Story by Hydra635
Summary:

The basic gist of this one is that 7ar's characters Matt and Katie (who I have changed to be 18), are on vacation at an island resort with some of their friends, and all sorts of crazy growth shenanigans happen! By design, this story will be forever incomplete.

This story concept was originally concieved by the user 789654ar. I have decided to take his interactive stories onto my page and add on to them, as he seems to have abandoned the site. I have his permission to do so, as long as I credit him as the original author (which I have).

Categories will be added as they become relevant.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breast Enlargement, Couples, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 11128 Read: 72394 Published: July 14 2017 Updated: September 02 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author, except where noted otherwise. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended, and no money is being made from this work.

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by Hydra635

2. Chapter 2: Katie's Discovery by Hydra635

3. Chapter 3: Another Friend by Hydra635

4. Chapter 4: A Growing Boy by Hydra635

5. Chapter 5: Mistakes were Made by Hydra635

6. Chapter 6: Size-Altering Portals by Hydra635

7. Chapter 7: Fixing Things, Kind Of by Hydra635

8. Chapter 8: At the Mall by Hydra635

9. Chapter 9: The Gym by Hydra635

10. Chapter 10: Wand of Growth by Hydra635

11. Chapter 11: Adjustments by Hydra635

12. Chapter 12: Stuck at Being Big by Hydra635

Chapter 1: Introduction by Hydra635

First, I'll start with the way you read this story:
At the end of a chapter, some options will be listed, and will say which chapter it goes to. Find that chapter, and continue the story. Reading the chapters in numerical order won't make much sense, if at all.

There will be both giantess and male giant growth in this story. There may be some chapters that include futanari (dickgirls) for those interested, but for your convenience those chapters will be marked with (Futa) so that you can avoid them if that is to your distaste.

Second, the rules for adding a chapter:
(I am currently not accepting chapter submissions. I'll edit this when that changes.)

Rules for chapter submissions:
1. The story focuses on Matt and Katie, so growth should be focused on them, preferably in roughly equal amounts.
2. No breast growth on guys.
3. Only Matt, Katie, and other characters around their age should grow.
4. No guy-on-guy.
5. Shrinking is allowed, but with Matt and Katie, they must return to normal before the chapter ends.
6. No vore, scat, etc; also, no deaths.
7. No transformations other than growth, shrink, or futa.
If you have a futanari in your chapter, there are additional rules:
8. No futa-on-guy or futa-on-futa.
9. If there are any encounters with males, then the futa's penis must either be smaller than at least one of the males' (ideally, Matt if he is involved) penises, or if it is bigger, than at least one of the males' (again, Matt, if involved) penises has to grow bigger by the end of the chapter.

And now, for the first chapter:

It was a beautiful day on the island of San Vesa, an island resort in the middle of the Caribbean. Matt Anderson and his girlfriend, Katie Nolwind, had arrived a few days ago. They shared a room, and their parents trusted them enough to not do something they shouldn't.

Matt was 5'11.5", 120 lbs., and 18 years old. He was very smart but also very shy. He also had dirty blonde hair. And while Matt was skinny, he was a bit more endowed than most, with a 7 inch long cock.

Katie was also 18, but was 5'8", 125 lbs., and had B-Cup breasts. She was very fit, and even though her breasts were a little small, they were the right size to make Matt think she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She had dirty blonde hair that went to her shoulders, and had blue eyes. She was kind, but she also had a playful personality.

They had a few friends here as well, including Riley Daymon, a girl who had just turned 18, with D-Cup breasts, was 5'4", and around 130 lbs.. She had black hair that went to her hips, and had quite the sex drive.

Riley also had an older sister, Cynthia, with whom she shared a room with. Cynthia Daymon was 19 and a half, 6 feet tall, and with large DD-Cup breasts. She had naturally black hair that went to her hips, too, but she had a tendency to dye it different colors, and currently she had dyed it green. Cynthia was more responsible than Riley, but she had heard rumors about Matt's manhood, and was somehwat curious about it.

Matt and Katie decided today to go...

1. To their room > Chapter 2
2. To the swimming pool > (not made yet)
3. To another friend with Riley > Chapter 3
4. To the beach > (not made yet)
5. To the resort mall > Chapter 8
6. To the forest on the island > (not made yet)
7. To a strange, abandoned building on the beach > Chapter 6
8. Matt goes to their room, but Katie walks around a bit first > (not made yet)

Chapter 2: Katie's Discovery by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous chapter: Chapter 1

"Why don't we go to our room? It's getting kind of late." Katie said.

Matt nodded, and the two left for their hotel room. When they got there, Katie headed into the bathroom.

"I'm going to change into my nightclothes!" she said.

While Katie started to change, she looked at her phone. There was an app that she hadn't noticed before. She looked at it, and opened it up. It was called "Reality Rewrite", and the description was as follows:

"Is there something you don't like about your life? Well, now you can change it with this program! Simply enter in a wish and it will come true! You can't change people's personalities and character, but you can change pretty much anything else!"

Katie decided it was worth a try, and entered in the following commands:

I will be able to convince Matt that it is okay for me to be in just my bra and panties.
I will be able to change my or Matt's size at will, or the size of any part of our bodies.

Katie pressed enter, and then waited. She didn't feel any difference, but then she tried to make her boobs bigger. Just like that, her breasts expanded some and tightened her shirt. Katie giggled, and then returned her breasts to normal. She then took her shirt off and her pants off, leaving her in cute, lacy blue panties and bra. She then opened the door.

"I can't seem to find my night clothes, so I'm just going to bed in this." Katie said, walking out.

Matt saw her and was shocked.

"I... uh... don't think that's... um... quite a good idea..." Matt said.

"What, that I'm half naked? Pfft. We're not going to have sex, so it's okay. And besides, don't I look sexier in just this?" Katie responded.

"Yeah, but... well... ugh, I guess so..." Matt said.

Katie decided she wanted to have a little fun, so she made her breasts grow a little. Her bra strained a little, but was fine.

"Uh, Katie, did your... um... boobs... just grow some?" Matt asked.

"No, they've always been this big!" Katie responded.

Then Katie decided to make herself grow taller. She slowly inched upwards, and her panties tore a little. When she stopped, she was six feet tall.

"How did you just grow taller than me?" Matt asked shocked.

"Did you hit your head?" Katie said, feigning surprise. "I've been taller than you for a while!"

Matt just looked confused.

"Well, whatever the case, why don't you go and change into your night clothes?" Katie said.

Matt just sighed and headed off. Katie grabbed her phone and entered a few more commands into the app:

Matt will be unable to find any night clothes to wear except his boxers until morning.

Matt then called out.

"I can't seem to find my night clothes. I could've sworn they were right here..." he said.

"Well, its okay if you sleep in just your boxers." Katie said.

"What? No!" Matt said.

"Why, are you embarrassed about your... size?" Katie teased.

"No, of course not!" Matt said.

"Then come on out."

Matt grumbled and opened the door. To Katie's surprise, his bulge was bigger than she expected. For fun, she made it bigger.

"Well... you look like you're hung like a horse!" Katie said.

Matt looked down at his manhood, and was surprised to see a large bulge.

"Huh? It wasn't this big before! And besides, we're not having sex!" Matt said.

Katie smiled, and then made Matt grow slightly taller, enough for him to notice.

"Did I just get... taller?" Matt asked.

"No! You've been taller than me our whole lives!" Katie said while trying to keep a straight face. Matt just shrugged and went to bed.

Choices:

1. Katie makes Matt grow into a bodybuilder > (not made yet)
2. Katie has some more fun with Matt > Chapter 5
3. Katie makes Riley grow the next day > (not made yet)
4. Katie returns them to normal, then accelerates Matt's natural growth rate > Chapter 4
5. Katie makes it so they grow whenever someone comments on their size > Chapter 11

Chapter 3: Another Friend by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous Chapter: Chapter 1

"Why don't we go get Riley and then go see Tony?" Katie asked.
Tony was an 18 year old like Riley, and was 5'5", 145 lbs., and fairly average. He had black hair, and was averagely endowed. Some strange person had given Tony the keys to the basement of the resort, which had some weird machine in it.

Matt and Katie found Riley, and then they found Tony. Tony was in front of the machine.

"Hey, Tony, what does this machine do?" Riley asked.

"I'm not completely sure. If you want, you can help me test it, but if you do, you should strip down to your underwear. This machine could mess up your clothes, and we don't want that happening." Tony said.

Katie and Riley nodded, then started to take their clothes off.

"What about me? I'm... not exactly comfortable in just my boxers..." Matt said.

"Well, what this can do to you is pretty cool, so I'd advise that you do it." Tony responded.

Matt sighed, and then took off his shirt and pants, revealing a respectable bulge. The girls walked over, and when Matt saw them he got a boner quickly. Riley glanced at Matt's rod.

"Gee, you're big! Gotta be at least seven inches! You had no reason to be shy about us seeing it!" Riley commented.

Matt just blushed with some worry on his face.

"Well, anyways," started Tony, "what this machine can do is change the size of something!"

"So you can... shrink people?" Riley said.

"Would you like to try it?" Tony asked.

"Hmm... couldn't hurt. And besides, it would be nice to see Matt's cock seem even bigger!" Riley said.

Tony nodded, and instructed Riley to stand in front of the machine. He pulled a lever, and the machine started to make noises. All of a sudden, a blue light came out of the machine, and zapped Riley. Riley didn't look any different at first, but the others could soon see she was shrinking. Riley kept dwindling in height. Soon, she was four feet tall, then three, and then she was half her height, and she kept going until she was six inches tall.

"Wow, Riley, you're so small!" Katie commented.

"Gee, you all look so big! And wow... Matt, you're manhood must be bigger than I am!" Riley commented.

"Now, Tony," Katie started, " can this machine also... grow people?"

"Well, yes, it can, but other than returning people to normal, it might mess up your underwear..." Tony responded.

"Hmm... I think I'd like to get bigger! I'd like to see what it looks like to see you all so tiny..." Katie said.

Tony nodded, and motioned for Katie to get in front of the machine. Tony pulled a lever, and this time, a green light came out and zapped Katie. Soon she started to rise, but fortunately the room was very large and for some reason had 60 ft+ high ceilings. But after Katie passed seven feet tall, her bra started to tear a little. Katie kept going up. Eight feet... ten feet... twelve feet... and finally fifteen feet tall. Her bra started to tear a little more.

"Uh... Katie? Your bra... its starting to tear!" Matt commented.

"I'm sure you would like to see it come off!" Katie teased, which caused Matt's face to go red.

Katie then looked at Riley.

"Well, you all look small! And Riley... you almost look microscopic!" Katie said.

"You know what?" Riley started, "I'd like to see what it would be like to have you return to normal size while I'm on your boobs!"

"That sounds like a good idea! How about it, Tony?" Katie asked.

"Well, it might make Riley smaller than she already is, but if you're willing to take the risk, then sure!" Tony responded.

Riley nodded her head in excitement, and then Katie went and layed down in front of the machine. Riley walked nearby, and Katie gently picked her up with two fingers, and dropped her into her boobs. Riley was almost swallowed up by Katie's colossal cleavage. Tony pulled the lever, and out came a blue beam. However, instead of zapping Katie, it ended up zapping Riley! Before she could react, Riley was getting even smaller, and soon she was only an inch tall.

"Wah! I'm so tiny! And Katie, your boobs look like mountains!" Riley said, her voice somehow still clearly audible.

"Riley? What happened? I can't feel you on me anymore!" Katie said.

"I shrunk more! But... hey, Matt, can you set me on top of your cock?" Riley said.

"Wait... what?" Matt said, shocked.

"Matt, you should let her do it. After all, she is like only an inch tall. What harm could be done?" Tony said.

Matt sighed, and then climbed on top of Katie and picked Riley out. Getting off Katie, Matt lowered Riley onto his cock.

"Wow... you make me feel huge! Having my manhood be bigger than a person... makes me feel so strong and powerful!" Matt said.

"I just wish that there wasn't your boxers in between me and your cock..." Riley said, and then she got a grin. "Tony? Does this machine... grow parts of people?"

"It... well... yes, yes it can... but... why do you ask?" Tony responded.

"I want you to grow Matt's cock! Like, really big!" Riley said.

"Well... um... err... what do you think, Matt?" Tony said.

"I... uh... dunno..." Matt said.

"Come on, Matt! I'd love to see you have a cock that puts all other men's to shame!" Katie encouraged.

Matt just sighed, and walked in front of the machine. Tony pressed a button, then aimed the machine specifically at Matt's rod. He pulled the lever, and a green beam came out and struck Matt's rod. Soon, Riley could feel Matt's cock grow underneath her. Matt's boxers started straining, and then started to tear as Matt's monster cock started to grow. Soon, it was completely free, and passed a foot long. When it was done, his cock was almost two feet long! Tiny Riley jumped up and down on top of Matt's cock. Matt just looked astounded at his mighty member.

"Oh my gosh... it's huge! And Riley is so tiny on it! I feel amazing!" Matt commented.

Katie had gotten up, and even she was surprised. 

"Wow, Matt! Your cock looks bigger than a horse's! That might even be a bit too big for me!" Katie said.

"Alright, guys," Tony started, "it might be a good idea to return Riley to normal."

"Oh, all right. But I want to grow back while on Katie's boobs!" Riley said.

Katie nodded, and layed back down. Matt slowly made his way over, his oversized schlong giving him some trouble. The head of his cock accidentally hit Katie's breasts, which made Katie very aroused. Trying to maneuver his cock, Matt managed to place it on top of Katie's cleavage, and Riley hopped off. Matt quickly got off, his face very red. Riley then got into position. Tony carefully aimed the machine, and when he was positive the machine was aimed at Riley, he pressed another switch, and then pulled the lever. A green beam came out, and enveloped Riley. But then... it enveloped Katie! The two girls started to grow... and grow... and GROW! Katie started filling up the room, and Tony and Matt had to move out of the way. Soon, Katie's bra couldn't keep up and just tore off, and her panties did the same. When Riley finally returned to normal, Katie was almost sixty feet tall!

"This room feels so tiny now! Its like I'm in a small box! And you guys are like ants!" Katie said, her voice somehow at a normal volume.

Matt looked at her in awe, her arm being thicker than he was tall! Riley was surprised at how close she was to the ceiling, because she was on top of a ginormous Katie!

"We should probably shrink you down..." Tony said.

He then proceeded to do so, but...

Choices:
1. The green beam fires again! > (Not done yet)
2. After Katie returns to normal, Katie wants Matt to grow huge! > (Not done yet)
3. After Katie returns to normal, Riley wants to grow! > (Not done yet) 
4. The machine breaks down before she completely returns to normal! > Chapter 12

Chapter 4: A Growing Boy by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous Chapter: Chapter 2

While Matt quickly fell asleep in bed, Katie decided she wanted to do something different. She returned their bodies to normal, then got out her phone and entered the following commands into the app:

Matt will forget about any growth that occurred before he went to bed.
Matt's natural growth rate will be increased so that every hour he will have grown an inch taller, 20 pounds of muscle, and his cock will grow so that whe his cock is erect, it will be half an inch longer, and when flaccid, it will be a quarter of an inch.

Katie pressed enter, and then looked at the time. It was now 12:00, midnight. Katie smiled, then went to bed.

--------

When Matt woke up, he felt seriously disoriented. His feet hung off the edge of the bed, his arms felt heavier than he recalled, and his boxers felt extremely tight. Looking at his clock, he noticed the time was 8:00 A.M., which made him confused, as he normally woke up refreshed at this time. Matt tried to get up, but his feet met the ground much sooner than he was expecting. His legs felt heavier too, but they didn't seem to be hindering him. When Matt finally got up, he almost lost his balance, and the room looked off, but he couldn't quite figure out why. Passing it off as grogginess from waking up, Matt headed to the bathroom. When he got in there and saw his reflection in the mirror, he was shocked. The nearly 6 foot tall skinny boy he used to be wasn't looking back at him anymore. Towering above his old height, now 6'8", he looked like a young bodybuilder, and weighed 280 lbs. He flexed his arm, and was elated when a baseball sized muscle popped up. He looked at his chest and his eight pack abs, and then his legs; they looked thicker than his whole body used to be! And then his eyes moved up and saw his manhood. His boxers were tight enough that you could clearly see his cock's size; normally, when flaccid, it would be 4 inches long, but now it was 6 inches long. Just while flaccid Matt's cock was as big if not bigger than most men's cocks. Seeing himself so big and powerful, Matt started to get aroused, and quickly got an erection, over half of his rod sticking above the waistband, and it was 11 inches long! While Matt would clearly be the alpha male whenever he went back to school, he was worried for several reasons. For one, why did this happen, and why was he still growing? Second, when he and Katie finished their vacation, what would his parents think? His mind swimming with worry, Matt's cock went back to normal. Just then, Katie woke up.

"Good morning, Matt... how did you... huh?" Katie said, still not fully awake.

When she saw Matt, she woke up fully, and remembered the previous night.

"Wow, you had quite a growth spurt, haven't you?" Katie said playfully.

"I... I guess so... but... how?" Matt responded.

"I have no idea," Katie lied, "but I'm sure you're hungry! Growing that big overnight requires some real energy!"

Matt didn't realize it earlier, but now that Katie mentioned it, he realized he was starving.

"Let's go eat breakfast, then! I'll tell Riley to meet us there!" Katie said.

Matt nodded, and then looked through his clothes. He found an oversized t-shirt he had brought "just in case", and found that it barely fit him. While he was looking for some pants, Katie was talking to an annoyed Riley who had just gotten up. Matt found his biggest pair of pants, but when he tried putting it on, it tore down the middle.

"Katie? I can't find any pants to wear!" Matt said.

"Give me a moment." Katie said as she finished her call with Riley.
"Hmm... let me see if I can think of a solution."

Katie then went to her phone and entered another command into the app:

People will be okay with Matt wearing just a t-shirt and boxers and won't give him any trouble over it.

Katie pressed enter, then spoke to Matt.

"Well, I guess you could go out with just that."

"What? I can't wear no pants and just my boxers in the hotel!... right?" Matt said in surprise.

"Hmm... I'm sure you'll be fine." Katie said.

Matt sighed, and then Katie put on a t-shirt and some short shorts. As the two left, Katie thought about what her plans would be. Sure, she wanted to be like a goddess, but first, she wanted a boyfriend that was like a god.

--------

When Matt and Katie got to the hotel restaurant, it was close to 8:30, and Matt could've sworn that his boxers felt tighter, and along the way, several ladies smiled at him, with several others glancing at his crotch. Matt and Katie got their breakfast, and went to the table with Riley, who was already eating. When she looked up, she saw Matt, and almost fell back due to disbelief.

"Is this the same Matt that you arrived here with?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, I guess he had a late growth spurt or something!" Katie responded.

"However, I get the feeling that I'm still growing, too..." Matt commented.

Matt shrugged, and sat down, his legs barely fitting under the table. He started to eat the mountain of food he got. Somehow, he and Katie had won an all-expenses paid trip here, along with some friends, so Matt could eat all he wanted. Katie and Riley talked for a bit, then discussed what they were going to do.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Katie asked.

"Well," Riley started, "I plan on going out on the beach. Yesterday, I bought a cute new bikini. I'm actually wearing it right now, so I'll show you!"

With that, Riley took off her shirt, revealing that what she had on was barely a bikini, with black cloth covering her nipples and not much else. This made Matt get aroused, and his manhood started to push up against his boxers, and then it started to push his end of the table up!

"Woah, Matt! Why are you messing with the table?" Riley asked.

Matt quickly held up his hands, showing that he wasn't doing anything intentionally.

"Then... oh..." Riley said, then looked under the table. To her delight, she saw Matt's rod, covered by his boxers, but it was just half an inch short of being a foot long! But then Riley noticed small tears starting to form on his boxers.

"Uh... Matt... you might want to get some new underwear soon..." Riley said, her heart pounding. She had quite a sex drive, and it was taking all of her willpower to not grab the giant rod that she saw. When Riley looked back up, she noticed that Matt seemed... stronger than when they started. Tears started to form on Matt's shirt. Matt looked at the time; it was now 9:00.

"Well, it definitely seems like you're not done yet!" Riley said.

Choices:

1. Matt bursts out of his clothes! > (not done yet)
2. They meet at the beach later > (not done yet)
3. Katie accelerates her own natural growth rate > (not done yet)
4. Katie accelerates Riley's natural growth rate > (not done yet)

Chapter 5: Mistakes were Made by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written for the original story by Paers Lemone, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous Chapter: Chapter 2

Katie stayed awake, playing another pointless game on her phone for a while. Then, she found her way back to the reality-changing app. She started typing when suddenly she heard Matt moving beside her. Not wanting Matt to find out her secret, she pressed the home screen button to close the app, but instead she held it down too long, and it went to voice recognition. But she didn't realize this.

"Katie," Matt said loudly, shocked she was still up.

Katie began mumbling an excuse when Matt started to groggily stretch and rub his eyes. "What are you doing?" he whispered.

"Go--" Katie began to say.

"12?!  It's," he paused, clearing his throat, "It's 12 o'clock, Katie!  Dude! go to sleep!"

"Matt, I'm..." she started to apologize. "I didn't think it was 12--is it?  I didn't even realize that!"  She paused for a second, glad Matt hadn't been too curious, but also weighing whether she should stay up or not, or even craft an excuse as to why she was up. "You're right," she said, unaware she had also answered Siri's question, "Is this what you meant to say?"


Unbeknownst to her, Siri had caught part of their conversation: "Katie grow 12 inches, boob grow" had been from Matt saying that it was 12 o'clock, and "Matt, I didn't think it's 12, is it?" had been turned into "Matt shrink 12 inches."

Unaware of Siri's text, Katie powered off her phone and quickly drifted to sleep.
----
Later that day, Katie woke up to a shock. Her bra was unbelievably tight, as were her panties. She felt her head against the headboard of the bed, and her feet dangling over the edge. She sat up and looked over at Matt. She leaned forward farther than she meant to, not used to having her boobs at their current size.

She saw Matt in the bed beside hers, and said, "Aww!  He's so little and cute!"

Beside her bed law Matt, practically in a pile of his own boxers. The previously almost-6-foot tall tall man was now a 5' tall kid who looked like he'd tried on his dad's clothes. She decided she'd rather let Matt sleep and try to fix it before he found out.

"Can you imagine how pissed he'd be," she said, quietly, "if he saw this right now?!"

She reached over to her nightstand where she'd left her phone and grabbed it. She brought it over to her face, and clicked the power button on. To her horror, the screen stayed black. She tried clicking it a couple of more times, and then a red battery and a charging picture showed, meaning it was out of battery.

"Dammit!" she said, pounding her bed angrily. She heard the wood underneath creak, and she had to remember she was a whole foot bigger than usual. She turned her torso towards the edge of the bed, and her feet hit the ground earlier than usual, creating a slight thumping sound on his carpeted floor. She looked over at Matt and saw him still sleeping peacefully. She was going to go to the bathroom when she formulated a plan in her mind.

After plugging in her phone, she walked, unsteadily, over to Matt's bed, and looked at his phone. Thank God he didn't have a pass-code, she thought. As she began to search for the app on his phone, she couldn't find it. She began to search more furiously for it, when Matt woke up beside her.

"Katie, what are you doing on my phone?" Matt asked, suddenly awake. He didn't appear to notice their size difference yet.

"Oh, nothing, just, uh, texting my mom," she lied.  "Mine's dead, but she wanted to check up on me."

"Oh," said Matt, turning back over.  Katie sighed a sigh of relief, since Matt hadn't noticed.  She placed his phone back on the table, turning it off.  Then, she heard him.

"What the heck?" Matt shouted.  "Why are my boxers so big!"

"Well," Katie said, thinking about another lie she could make up.  "I thought it would be a fun prank.  Surprise!"

Matt got out of his bed and stood up, grabbing his loose boxers before they hit the floor.

"What on Earth is going on here?" he said.  "I'm, like, a foot shorter than I was yesterday!"

He looked at Katie, who was still sitting down.  Slowly, his tired mind started to put things in proportion.  She was sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of him.  Even with him being a foot shorter than usual, sitting, Katie's head should have under his chest, but instead she was eye-level with his chest while sitting.

"Katie," he said, slowly, "What's going on?"

Katie slowly stood to her full height, lumbering over her boyfriend by 2 feet.  Her now large breasts were pressing into his face.  In fact, she was so much taller than him that her nipples came over his head.  His shoulders were about level with her navel, and her vagina was in his mid-chest area.

Right as she was about to come clean, she heard the little whirring noise of the iPhone being plugged in to charge, and new how she could fix this situation, and Matt would never have to know the difference.  She literally hurtled over Matt, onto his bed, and to where she had plugged in her phone.  Fingers flying, she had an idea: "pause."

As she typed it, the world ground to a slow.  Luckily, the app knew she didn't want to freeze herself.  Matt was just getting his wits about him, and walking around his bed, boxers in hand.  He looked pretty furious.

Relaxed by the new-found calmness and literally endless time to think things out, she cleared her thoughts to get the best game plan.

First, she typed "Matt will grow back to 6' tall."

Next, she typed, "Matt will believe the next thing I say."

Then, she thought.  'Do I want to stay tall or be my normal size?  Or perhaps something else?"

Choices:

1. she stays the same size and tells Matt she's always been big > Chapter 7
2. she stays the same size but messes her next words up (ie says something like "you look cute") > (not done yet)
3. she shrinks herself to normal size > (not done yet)
4. she shrinks herself down, but she's still taller than him by a bit > (not done yet)
5. she stays the same size, but makes Matt bigger than her > (not done yet)

Chapter 6: Size-Altering Portals by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous chapter: Chapter 1

While Matt and Katie were thinking what to do, Riley came over to them.

"Hey, want to go take a walk on the beach?" she asked.

"Sure! Sounds like fun." Matt said.

Riley nodded and left, while Matt and Katie left to their room to get changed. Katie put on a light blue bikini, and Matt put on some green swimming trunks. But when Matt came out of the bathroom from changing, Katie noticed a considerable bulge.

"Oh... you're well endowed, aren't you?" Katie commented.

"Uh... yeah..." Matt responded.

"So that's why Riley seems so fixated on you, isn't it?"

"Yeah, she has known for some time. Back in gym class, my... manhood was the biggest one in our freshman class at high school."

"Huh. Speaking of gym class, it was weird that Riley's parents paid a lot of money so Riley could take a freshman gym class, even though she was still in 8th grade."

"Yeah, well, anyways, my locker is near the corner of the room. At the corner, there is a crack in the wall. I guess behind the wall was an unused supply closet that hasn't been used in a long time. But one day, I think Riley went in there to look through the crack." Matt said.

"You're telling me Riley wanted to be put into a high school gym class so she could see which boy had the biggest cock?" Katie responded.

"Well... yeah. So, that day, I had taken off most of my clothes while changing, so I was only in my boxers. I had a sexy looking picture of you in my locker, and since I was in the corner, I let my manhood get erect. Riley must've seen this, because I heard a slight gasp. Later that day, I questioned her about it, and she confessed. Whenever I see her, she now has a smirk on her face." Matt said.

"Well, considering her sex drive, she might try anything to get at your cock..." Katie said.

"Yeah..." Matt responded.

The two grabbed some things and left to the hotel entrance, where Riley was waiting. Riley had a black microkini on that barely covered her nipples, showing off her chest. She had her phone with her. The three then left, and walked upon the beach for a while, until Riley spotted something in the forest alongside the beach.

"Hey, look! A building! Let's go check it out!" Riley said.

"That's weird. The map said the only buildings on the island were the resort facilities..." Matt said.

The three headed towards the building. It looked like an old concrete bunker, and with all the trees, it would've been easy to miss unless you knew what you were looking for. Katie opened the front door, and looked inside. The inside was abandoned, but there was a suspicous staircase.

"Perhaps we should have one of us check out downstairs..." Katie said.

"Why don't you go, Katie?" Riley said a little too enthusiactically.

"Uhh, no. I don't trust you around my boyfriend. Matt, why don't you go check it out." Katie said.

"Sure." Matt said.

The girls started to talk, while Matt headed downstairs. In the basement there wasn't much, but Matt noticed, besides a small rock on the ground and a big heavy crate, two pink portals, one on the left wall and one on the right. They were not opposite each other. However, one was bigger than the other, and there were what looked like control panels on the sides. Matt grabbed the small rock, which was the size of the palm of his hand, and tossed it into the smaller portal. It came out the other portal, but now it was the size of Matt's head! Matt then decided to go into the smaller portal. When he came out the bigger portal, he was 10 feet tall! Amazed at his new size, Matt grabbed the large crate and lifted it with relative ease. Matt headed back into the larger portal and returned to normal. Matt experimented with the buttons on the control panel, and discovered that they changed the size of the portals. Grinning, Matt got an idea.

Matt took off his swimming trunks, and then changed the size of the bigger portal so it was slightly bigger than the other one. Matt stepped into the smaller one, and came out 7 feet tall! Matt put his swimming trunks back on, but now they were obviously two small now, and Matt had a larger bulge than before. Matt was curious about something else, though.

He found a stick inside the crate, and then put it partially into the smaller portal, and then pressed a button. The stick was now suspended in the portal. Pressing some more buttons, Matt changed the smaller portal's size so it was larger. Matt grabbed the stick, and then pressed a button. When he pulled the stick out of the portal, the half that had gone through the portal was now larger than the other half! Matt got a smile on his face as he got another idea.

Matt changed the size of the smaller portal, until it was only around as wide as his leg. Matt took off his swimming trunks, and then pictured in his mind Katie wearing Riley's microkini, which caused him to go hard. Matt looked at his cock; it was 8 inches long, and his balls were as big as eggs. Matt then stuck his rod and balls into the smaller portal. But Matt had forgotten to change the size of the larger portal, so because his cock filled up most of the space in the smaller portal, it did the same with the larger portal. A monstrously sized cock came out of the larger portal and smashed into the other wall, shaking the building.

"Matt! Are you okay?" Katie shouted with worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I don't know what that noise was." Matt shouted back.

Looking at the wall where his cock had hit, Matt noticed some cracks. This made Matt feel sexually powerful; his cock was so huge that it could crack cement and shake buildings! But coming back to his senses, Matt took his cock out if the portal and made the larger portal much smaller. He then out his cock and balls back into the portal, and then pressed a button to suspend it in place. He changed the size of his side of the portal so it was decently bigger, and then pressed another button. When he pulled his cock out, it was much heavier than he expected. Looking at it, Matt saw that his cock was now a foot long, with balls the size of tennis balls. Smirking, Matt waited until his cock went soft, which was about 6 inches long, and put his swimming trunks on. Matt was happy that his swimming trunks looked like they were about to tear, just from his bulge! Matt then decided to head upstairs.

Katie had been scolding Riley about trying to flirt and/or be sexual with her boyfriend when Matt came up. Katie was about to ask him what he had seen when she saw he was much bigger. Matt looked like a titan towering over the two girls!

"Matt! What happened to you?" Katie asked worriedly.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Matt responded.

"You're a giant! Something happened to you!" Katie said.

"And your cock looks even bigger than before!" Riley said.

"Okay, I'm just joking. I found this awesome thing downstairs! Let me show you!" Matt said.

Matt showed the two girls the portals, and explained everything he had found out. However, Riley had a smirk on her face. Holding up her phone, she took a picture of the enlarged Matt.

"Alright, Matt, you're going to do as I say or else this picture will be all over the internet!" Riley said.

"Are you blackmailing me?" Matt said, shocked.

"Well, I wouldn't call it 'blackmail'. You'll enjoy this." Riley said.

Riley then pressed some buttons, and made the larger portal wide enough that she could've crawled through.

"Okay, Matt, take off your swimming trunks and stick your cock in the smaller portal!" Riley said.

Matt didn't do anything at first, but when Riley started to enter his parents' phone number, he just sighed and did as she asked. When his cock came out of the larger portal, it was bigger than Riley! Katie just looked shocked. Riley started caressing the giant cock in front of her, and Matt couldn't help but go hard. After that Riley jumped on top of Matt's cock and started rocking up and down on it. Matt was having some difficulty controlling himself; to him, his cock was large enough that it was bigger than a girl. After a few minutes of this, Riley got off.

"Now, wasn't that fun?" Riley asked.

Riley then told Matt to take his cock out of the portal, and then Riley fiddled with the sizes of the portals. Giddy, Riley took off her bikini top, not revealing much more except her nipples. She stuck her breasts in the portal, and then pressed a button, and that suspended her breasts in the portal. She increased the size of the portal on her size, and then released her breasts. Her breasts were now huge, bigger than her head! But Riley wasn't done quite yet. She took off her bikini bottom, changed the sizes of the portals, and then hopped into the smaller portal. When she came out of the other one, she was taller than Katie, and Riley stood at 6 feet tall, and her boobs were close to the size of beachballs! Riley put her bikini top back on, but it barely covered her nipples, and covered almost none of her areola. She put on her bikini bottom, but it barely fit as well.

"Now, Matt, you and I are not going to shrink down. And if you tell my parents about this, I'll tell them I've just had a growth spurt." Riley said.

"What will your sister Cynthia say when you get back to the hotel?" Katie asked.

"I'll tell her the same thing. And I have something I could blackmail her with, too." Riley said.

What happened next?

Choices:
1. The three go back to the hotel > (not done yet)
2. Riley wants Matt to be bigger > (not done yet)
3. Riley wants to be bigger > (not done yet)
4. Katie makes herself bigger > (not done yet)

Chapter 7: Fixing Things, Kind Of by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous chapter: Chapter 5

Katie kept thinking about what to do. Sure, she loved being this big, but she didn't like the idea of using this situation to be bigger than Matt. Besides, she kind of liked it when she looked up at him. But yet, she wanted to remain 6'8"... then she got an idea. Why not make Matt bigger than her? It didn't have to be much, and Katie felt like she owed him for what she put him through. So Katie entered in the following commands on her phone:

Matt will grow to 7 feet tall
Unpause

She pressed enter, and looked behind her. Matt was starting walk over, but suddenly he started growing. He was soon back to his original height (well, at least the height after Katie first grew him), and he filled up his boxers. But he kept going up, eventually passing Katie in height. When he reached seven feet tall, his boxers were strained, showing that he had quite a big cock underneath. Matt looked at himself, confused.

"What is going on? I was normal and so were you, then you grew and I shrank, and now I'm huge! And what are you doing on your phone?" Matt asked angrily.

"What are you talking about? We've been this big our whole lives! Something in our genes made us grow really big. But I'm glad I got to grow big with you. Oh, and I was just checking messages on my phone." Katie said, and due to the app, Matt believed it.

"Oh... right. Well, umm... this may just be me, but your bra... and your panties... well, they look painfully tight on you." Matt said with some shyness.

"Would you like me to take them off?" Katie teased.

"Uh... yes! I mean, no! I mean... well, you probably shouldn't..." Matt said nervously. Even though they were boyfriend and girlfriend, they had never seen each other naked.

"Well," Katie started, trying to think up a fake reason why, "I like to wear normal sized clothes. It makes me feel big!" Katie said.

"Well... uh... they do make your... um... boobs... look nicer." Matt said. Since he was shy, he didn't really talk that much about sexual things, so he was a bit uncomfortable talking about it.

"I have to say, though, you are very well endowed! Those boxers don't leave much to the imagination." Katie said.

"Well, it is... um... 9 inches long? Maybe 10... it has been a while since I checked... but it is definitely the biggest one at school!" Matt said.
"But I should probably get some new boxers. I've had these for over a year, so they might not last much longer. With my luck... they won't last throughout the day..."

"I feel the same about my underwear!" Katie said, smiling.

What happens next?

Choices:

1. Katie changes reality so they really have been that big for a while > (not done yet)
2. Katie makes herself a little bigger so her underwear snaps off > (not done yet)
3. Katie makes Matt a little bigger so his boxers tear off > (not done yet)
4. Matt and Katie go see Riley, but Katie forgets to make Riley think they've been that big > (not done yet)

Chapter 8: At the Mall by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous chapter: Chapter 1

Matt and Katie went to the mall, where there were several places they could go. They saw a bunch of different stores. There was a clothes store that Katie liked, as well as a swimsuit store, there was a gym that advertised a new method to gain muscle. There was also the food court, and an old shop that featured old trinkets and artifacts. There was also a store that advertised that it had the latest inventions that were released for sale.

"Where do you think we should go, Katie?" Matt asked.

"Hmm, we could go to the clothes store. I need to find a new bra or two. Or maybe we could go to the swimsuit store, so I could find a cute new bikini." Katie said.

"Um... I'm not so sure about that..." Matt said.

"Pfft. Look, you can help me find which bra and panties look best on me. Let's see if they're advertising anything..." Katie said.

They walked over to the outside of the store, which had tons of advertisements for different types of clothes. Katie went over to where they advertised girl's underwear.

"Let's see... 'Amazon Bra: Did you ever want to feel like a big, strong girl? Well, now you can with this!' Huh..." Katie said.

"Sounds interesting..." Matt said.

"And there is more... 'Hourglass Bra and Panties: These will hep accentuate your breasts and butt to give you that hourglass figure you always wanted'... how about that one?" Katie said.

"I'm not even sure what they're really advertising..." Matt responded.

"Well, let's look at the next one... 'Magic Bra and Panties: When you first try these on, you can show your friends that they fit you perfectly. However, after your purchase, they magically won't fit anymore, making it look like to your friends that you 'seem' to have grown!'... ooh... this one sounds really nice!" Katie said.

"I don't know... you buy it so it won't fit?" Matt asked.

"Eh... whatever. Let's see if they have something for you... oh, look at this one: "Bigger is Better Boxers: If you have your girlfriend wash this with the special material that comes with this, and then wear it, then your girlfriend will love you for a long time, especially in bed!'... what do you think about that, Matt?" Katie asked.

"If that is promoting what I think it is promoting, I don't think they really ought to be selling that to teenagers..." Matt said.

"Well, they have tons of other stuff here, but lets see what the swimsuit store is advertising." Katie said.

They walked over to the swimsuit store, which had advertisements on the outside like the previous store.

"Let's see... girl's swimwear... ooh, this looks cool: 'Natural Bikini: this bikini covers as little as legally possible, and thanks to special UV ray absorption technology, this will help your body blossom like nature intended.' ... I think I'd like this one!" Katie responded.

"Sounds like to me that it is basically a bunch of strings..." Matt responded.

"Oh, come on! Have some optimism! Let's see if they have anything good for you... 'Nuclear Swimming Trunks: These cool green swimming trunks have an awesome design on them, and thanks to new discoveries in radioactive science, this will greatly and constantly increase your sex appeal!' ... sounds interesting!" Katie said.

"Doesn't sound safe..." Matt responded.

"Ugh... well, how about this: 'Perfect Swimming Trunks: these are designed to release certain chemicals into your body whenever someone makes a positive comment on your height, physique, or endowments, and makes you feel like that positivity has been added to it!' ... How about this one for you, Matt?" Katie asked.

"I'll think about it." Matt responded.

"Well, let's see if there is anything else of interest here... oh, look! A gym! And it is advertising a brand new way to gain muscle fast!" Katie said.

"I'd rather not go to the gym... I don't want people making fun of me for being skinny..." Matt said.

"Well, I guess I could go by myself and get super strong!" Katie teased.

"Let's see if there is anything else..." Matt said.

"Well, there is the food court, and it looks like some weird shop selling mystic trinkets or something... and there is a techy shop over there. That might have some stuff that would appeal to a nerd like you! So come on, pick a place for us to go! Maybe even a shop I haven't noticed yet." Katie said.

Where do they go?

Choices:

1. The clothes store > (not done yet)
2. The gym > Chapter 9
3. The food court > (not done yet)
4. An old, weird shop > Chapter 10
5. The swimsuit store > (not done yet)
6. A store featuring new technology > (not done yet)

Chapter 9: The Gym by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous chapter: Chapter 8

"Ugh... um... I guess... the gym?" Matt said.

"Great! Your body really could use some muscle!" Katie said.

They went back to their room and put on some gym clothes, Matt wearing a black t-shirt and gym shorts, while Katie wore a white t-shirt and green short shorts. They went inside the gym and asked about the new method to gain muscle. They were directed to another room that was fairly empty, except for a woman who was wearing a sports bra and gym shorts.

"Ah, I see you're here for the new muscle gain method, right?" the woman said.

"Yup!" Katie said.

"Well, since you're our first customers, we'll let you do this whenever you want, for free! Everyone else thinks this is a hoax... Anyways, follow me into this special gym meant for this method." the woman said, leading them into a large, empty room with some gym equipment in it.

"So this method utilizes your sexual energy to make you bigger! Well, the method for males and females is slightly different, but on average both genders make equal gains! It is dependent on your sexual energy, though; the more you have, the more effective this method will be! For females, I guess it depends on how much of a sex drive you have, and with males it depends on the size of your manhood." the woman explained.

"So Riley would have a lot of sexual energy..." Katie said.

"Yeah, and I guess you're slightly above average. It seems like you're always trying to get us into sexual situations..." Matt said.

"Yeah, I guess so. So, how much sexual energy do you think you have?" Katie asked.

"Uhh... I guess... average?" Matt said.

The woman had been listening, and commented. "Well, it that case, I guess your girlfriend would gain muscle quicker. But don't worry, on girls our method makes them grow feminine muscle, so if she grows a lot she will still look sexy! So, who will go first?"

"Matt should go first! He could use the muscle more than me!" Katie said.

"Alright, this method might seem a little strange, but I can guarantee that it works! And even though this increases your sexual energy, I would advise that you two not have sex for a while. So, to start, you'll have to take your shorts off so you're in your boxers." the woman said.

"What? I'm not doing that!" Matt said.

"Well, the only alternative is for you to be naked, but if it helps, I'll be in the other room instructing you. I can hear what you're saying in here from there, so don't be afraid to ask a question." the woman said, walking out of the room.

"I'm still not sure..." Matt said.

"Oh, come on, Matt! It's not like you're naked! Unless you have something to hide, it's okay!" Katie urged.

Matt sighed, and then took off his gym shorts revealing a large bulge. Katie gasped for a moment.

"Okay, so the next step is for you to go to weightlifting bench, get on it, and then get your cock erect." the woman said.

Matt was pretty skeptical of this whole thing, but he went over to the weightlifting bench.

"I'll help." Katie said, and she started to take her shirt off.

She didn't take it completely off, but when Matt saw her bra, he got erect pretty quickly. Katie put her shirt back on, then looked at Matt's rod.

"Um, just wondering..." Katie started, "how much sexual energy does a boy have if his cock is bigger than average?"

"How big is it?" the woman asked.

"Looks like... 7 inches?" Katie responded.

"Oh... then his sexual energy is a lot higher than average! Probably more than yours!" the woman said.

"Anyways, this next step might seem a bit odd, but its worth it. Girl, I need you to grab your boyfriend's cock, preferably without you physically touching the skin instead of the fabric, and move it forwards twice, then backwards twice, then left, right, left, right, and then gently push on his cock." the woman explained.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Katie..." Matt said.

"Well, we've gotten this far. And besides, its not like we're doing anything naughty. I'm not actually touching your cock..." Katie said.

Katie followed the instructions, and when she gently pushed on his cock, Matt felt a surge of energy.

"Once you've done that, all you need to do is lift weights. Due to the spike of energy you receive, all your muscles will grow. Now, try lifting that 200 pound bar." the woman explained.

Matt tried, and to his surprise he was able to do it with relative ease. He started doing it faster, and did more and more reps, completely filled with energy. Katie watched in awe at her boyfriend, and then she noticed that he was actually starting to grow! His biceps started inflating first, growing to the size of baseballs, then his pecs started to grow, stretching his shirt. His stomach was exposed, and it started to become six-pack abs. Matt's calves and thighs started to grow, bulging with muscle. And of course, his manhood started to grow, pushing outward and tearing the fabric of his boxers. Before Katie knew it, Matt was finished, and he stepped off the bench. When he stood up straight, Katie noticed that he was actually taller now by a few inches. Katie looked over Matt's body, and he was now totally ripped! He had huge, bulging arms with big veins across them; Katie figured that his arms were thicker than her legs. Matt's pecs jutted out proudly, his shirt in tatters, barely anything left. His abs were now an eight-pack, and looked like bricks. His legs were thicker than tree trunks, wider than Katie was. Matt's cock also was proudly erect, almost a foot long! His boxers were mostly torn, somehow managing to cover most of his manhood.

"Wow... that felt amazing!" Matt said.

"You look awesome! You're so strong and ripped!" Katie said.

What happens next?

Choices:

1. Matt wants to go another round > (not done yet)
2. Katie tries and grows almost as strong as Matt > (not done yet)
3. Katie overdoes it and greatly exceeds Matt's strength > (not done yet)
4. Riley arrives > (not done yet)
5. Matt and Katie go see Riley and her older sister Cynthia's room > (not done yet)

Chapter 10: Wand of Growth by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous chapter: Chapter 8

"Well, hmmm... I guess we could look at the old mystic shop over there..." Matt said.

They went in, and there was this old man behind the counter who looked like a mystic.

"Eh? Oh, you're the first customers we've had in a while..." the man said.

"Hey, do you have anything that you think might interest a teenager?" Katie asked.

"Why, yes, yes I do." the man responded, pulling out what looked like a fairy wand. "This wand here is magical, allowing you to change the size of people. Tap someone's head, and it increases their height and overall size. Tap the back, it makes your muscles grow. On females, tap the chest, and your breasts will grow, tap the butt and it will grow, and on guys tap the crotch and their cock will grow. If you want it, you can keep it. If you want something else, experiment with it a bit first, and I'll make it so you return to normal, and never saw this wand, and I'll offer you something else."

"Wow! That sounds cool!" Katie said with glee.

"There are a few other features. Holding down instead of tapping will make them shrink down to 'normal', but not any smaller. You can change what the wand considers 'normal' by making a circle with the wand and then tapping. That way, if you want to always be at least a certain size, you can. But if you change what is considered 'normal' by the wand now, and you ask for something else, I will only be able to return you to that normal. There is one last feature. If you wave the wand in a triangular motion, then tap and hold it, then not only does that become the 'normal', but it also rewrites everyone's memories and photographs of you so it appears that you've always been that big. I would advise against using it too much, since it won't cause your clothes to grow with you." the man explained, and then handed the wand to Matt.

"I... don't know if this will work..." Matt said.

"C'mon, Matt! Tap my boobs!" urged Katie.

Matt tapped Katie's boobs with the wand, and to their surprise, Katie's breasts got a little bigger, and pulled her shirt up some. Matt tapped her breasts again, and Katie's boobs grew bigger, causing Katie to wince a little since her bra was now too tight. Her stomach was now exposed, and so was her navel. Matt decided to tap Katie's breasts one more time, and this caused her boobs to grow to DD-Cup size. Katie let out a slight yelp as her bra snapped, falling to the floor in between them.

"Well, there goes my bra. But wow, these boobs are huge! They must be as big as Cynthia's, if not bigger!" Katie said, touching her breasts and admiring their new size.

"Hey, why don't you make me taller? I'd love to see for once what it would be like to be taller than you!" Katie asked.

Matt tapped her head, and she grew two inches taller. She winced a little more, since her panties had just tightened a little, but then Matt tapped her on the head again, and she shot up to six feet tall, barely taller than Matt. Her shirt was now really only covering her breasts, which were now even bigger since her overall size increased. Her short shorts were starting to tear a little. Matt tapped her on the head again, bringing her to 6'2", now noticeably taller than Matt. Her shirt started to tear down the middle, exposing some cleavage. Her short shorts also tore down the middle, giving Matt a glimpse of her panties. And just to make sure she was satisfied, Matt tapped her again. She grew to 6'4", and the height difference between them was about as much as it was before, only this time Katie was taller. Her shirt tore even more, so much so that it now looked like a bra instead of a shirt. Her short shorts tore a little more.

"Let me see the wand a little!" Katie said, taking the wand when Matt handed it to her.

She let her arm drop as she was pondering what to do, but accidentally tapped Matt's crotch, causing a considerable bulge to appear.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Matt asked, cringing some since his shorts tightened around his cock.

"Whoops! It was an accident!" Katie said, giggling.

Katie, smiling, tapped her butt with the wand, causing it to grow some, almost completely tearing her short shorts off. Bringing the wand forward, Katie again accidentally tapped Matt's crotch, causing his bulge to become even bigger, starting to undo the zipper on his shorts.

"Sorry! Another accident!" Katie said.

"Careful with that! If if happens too much, I'll have to get some new pants!" Matt said, half joking and half worrying.

"Okay, turn around. I want to make you stronger!" Katie said.

Matt smiled, and turned around. Katie tapped him on the back, and he suddenly grew, his muscles increasing in size. His shirt tore over his newly grown pecs, and his six-pack abs were exposed. Matt's shorts' legs tightened around his new muscle. Katie tapped him again, and his shirt became threads on his upper body, and his shorts started to tear. Matt turned around, but his enlarged endowment accidentally bumped into the wand. Matt winced as his cock forced its way through the opening in his shorts, undoing the zipper, but it was at least covered by his boxers.

"Hmm, I want to tap it again. But don't worry, I won't make it bigger." Katie said.

To Matt's surprise, she made a circular motion with the wand, and then tapped his cock.

"Wait... did you just make that... permanent?" Matt asked, worried.

"Oh, don't worry. But I have another thing to do..." Katie said.

She tapped him on the head twice, which made him grow to exactly her height. His shirt was in tatters, showing his nicely chiseled chest, and his shorts were almost nothing.

"Ahem." said the old man. "If you're done, would you like to keep the wand?"

How do they respond?

Choices:

1. Yes; they go to their room > (not done yet)
2. Yes; they go to Riley's room > (not done yet)
3. Yes; they go to the beach > (not done yet)
4. Yes; they go somewhere else > (not done yet)
5. No; they return to normal > (not done yet)
6. No; Katie keeps her current size > (not done yet)
7. No; Matt keeps his current size > (not done yet)
8. No; they both keep their current size > (not done yet)

Chapter 11: Adjustments by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous Chapter: Chapter 2

Matt had already fallen asleep, so Katie decided to mess around with the app a little more. Opening it up, she thought of what she could do, when something came to her. She entered the following commands on her phone:

Whenever someone comments on Matt's height, he will grow taller. Whenever someone comments on his physique, he will grow stronger. When someone comments on his cock, it will grow bigger. Same goes for me, except cock growth of course, and when someone comments on my breasts, they will grow bigger. Also, reality will change whenever one of us grows, but Matt will only remember the old reality, while I'll remember both.

Giddy, Katie pressed enter, and felt a little tingling go through her body. Then she decided to enter in another command:

Riley's sister Cynthia will come into our room in the morning.

Pressing enter, Katie then fell asleep.
----------

There was a loud knocking at the door, waking both Katie and Matt up. Matt got up groggily, and headed to the bathroom. Katie got up and opened the door, and of course, Cynthia was there.

"Hi- oh, you're in your underwear. Did you do it last night?" Cynthia asked.

"No, we were just in our underwear." Katie responded.

"Oh, okay. Say, Katie, I didn't realize you were as tall as me!" Cynthia said.

Katie felt a shiver go throughout her body, and saw her perspective rise a little.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Oh, right, you're taller than me! You're probably taller than Matt, too." Cynthia said.

Another shiver went through Katie's body, making Cynthia's eyes level with her chin.

"Oh, and with how big your boobs are now, I'm sure that by the time you're my age, they'll be bigger than mine!" Cynthia said.

Katie felt a tingling in her breasts, and then her bra tightened on her.

"Well, they are big, aren't they?" Katie responded.

Katie's breasts grew more, surprising Katie a little. She didn't realize her own comments would make her grow. Looking at Cynthia's breasts and then her own, Katie noticed that her breasts were just under the size of Cynthia's.

"Hey, Matt!" Cynthia called out, "Wouldn't you like it if your girlfriend's boobs were bigger than mine?"

"Um... yes?" Matt responded shyly.

With that, Katie's boobs grew even more, making them bigger than Cynthia's. Her bra tore a little though.

"Well, Katie, with those massive mammaries you got on your chest, you should be the girl with thr biggest breasts at school! They're even bigger than mine!" Cynthia commented.

Matt then walked in, forgetting that he was only in his boxers. Cynthia glanced down at his crotch.

"Wow, Matt, you're quite endowed, aren't you?" Cynthia said, causing Matt's bulge to grow.

Katie, at that moment, wondered whether to continue this, or she could make her or one of her friends a goddess...

Choices:
1. Katie decides to continue with it. > (not done yet)
2. Katie turns herself into a goddess > (not done yet)
3. Katie turns Riley into a goddess > (not done yet)
4. Katie turns Cynthia into a goddess > (not done yet)
5. Something else > (not done yet)

Chapter 12: Stuck at Being Big by Hydra635
Author's Notes:

This chapter was originally written by 789654ar, and has had some minor alterations made to it.
Previous Chapter: Chapter 3

"Alright, I think I'm going to shrink Katie back down to normal..." Tony said, heading for the machine.

"Wait!" Riley said, somehow safely climbing down Katie.

"I would like to grow a little first. Like, over six feet tall! I want to know what it feels like to be bigger than Cynthia!" Riley said.

"Hmm... I guess it couldn't hurt!" Tony said, aiming the machine at Riley.

Tony pressed the button, and a green beam came out, zapping Riley. She slowly inched taller, her panties starting to tear a little, and she surpassed Matt's height, and kept on growing until she was over a foot taller, at 7 feet tall! A few threads on her bra snapped, but it was still holding on.

"Oh, this is so amazing! I feel so... big! Well, except when compared to Katie, of course..." Riley said, amazed at her size.

"Well, time to return Katie to normal." Tony said.

Tony aimed the machine at Katie, then pressed a button. A blue beam came out, and Katie started to dwindle smaller and smaller, taking up less and less of the room. But as she was getting close to normal size, the machine started to smoke, before it stopped working altogether. Confused, Katie stood up, and noticed that she towered over Riley! She was eight feet tall!

"Well, darn... it appears that the machine has broken somehow. You guys will have to come back later, when I fix it..." Tony said.

"Oh, so I get to stay this size? That's amazing! I can't wait to see the look on Cynthia's face!" Riley said, ecstatic.

"Seeing what life is like at eight feet tall would be great!" Katie said.

Matt nodded, but then realized what having the machine broken meant for him.

"Wait, so I have to go around wielding a two foot long cock? How is that even feasible?" Matt questioned.

Tony just shrugged, and then the three started to put their clothes back on. Katie had a little trouble getting on her t-shirt, but once she did, it only really covered her breasts. She put on her short shorts, but those were tight and revealed a little of her butt. Matt looked at Katie's chest and noticed that her nipples were erect and pushing out at her shirt. Of course, she didn't have a bra, since she grew absolutely humongous, so it made sense. Riley put on her shirt, which did a little better, but didn't cover her stomach, and put on her short shorts, which looked even shorter on her. Matt put his shirt on, but when he tried putting his pants on, the only way he could maneuver his cock would be to have it straight up against his torso, under his shirt. Even with that, it was obvious he was packing a massive cock.

"Well, Tony, let us know when its fixed!" Katie said, smiling.

----------

Riley went to her hotel room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Cynthia said from inside.

"Its your sis, Riley!"

Cynthia opened the door looking down, but when her eyes met Riley's boobs, she slowly looked up with terror.

"R-r-riley? What happened to you?" Cynthia said with fear.

"Well," Riley said, thinking up some false story, "I heard that there was something in the air or water that was causing 18 year olds to grow much bigger!"

"But... but... how is that even possible?" Cynthia asked.

"Beats me, but you should see what happened to my friend Matt! He now has the world's largest cock!" Riley answered.

"This can't be happening..." Cynthia said, simply shocked.

"Well, it looks like I get to be the bigger sister now!" Riley said.

Just at that moment, Tony sent Riley a text, saying the machine was finished.

What happens next?

Choices:

1. The machine breaks down again before they get there > (not done yet)
2. The girls want to do some shrinking! > (not done yet)
3. The girls want to do some growing! > (not done yet)
4. Cynthia comes to grow! > (not done yet)
5. Something else... > (not done yet)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6804