Cheater, Cheater? by EDai
Summary:

The story of what happens when a woman's shrunken wife demands that she get a girlfriend.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Futanari, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, New World Order, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 40130 Read: 109248 Published: July 28 2017 Updated: August 04 2017
Story Notes:

And that's a wrap!

1. Of Harmony and Hangovers by EDai

2. Of Fantasizing and Frustrations by EDai

3. Of Disagreeing and Chances by EDai

4. Of Arguing and Dates by EDai

5. Of Bobbing and Changes by EDai

6. Of Coupling and Afterwards by EDai

7. Of Moving and Replacements by EDai

8. Of Playing and Places by EDai

9. Of Failings and Showering by EDai

10. Of Judging and Jurors by EDai

11. Of Ending and Epilogues by EDai

Of Harmony and Hangovers by EDai
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains crush, vore, insertion, butt, a degree of unaware, and all of it is fairly violent. Enjoy!

---

Faye tapped her foot quietly on the small alcove that the hotel room had come with, humming softly as she leaned her arms over the guardrail that kept anyone from leaping to their deaths if they were less than three feet tall. “It’s a great room to have a honeymoon in, isn’t it?” She asked over her shoulder, her long, black hair, sliding from her back until it was over her shoulder. For her part, Erin moaned more deeply into Faye’s cunt as a response. 

Faye shuddered at the feeling, nearly squeezing her asscheeks a little too much. The muscles in her hand curled more tightly in Erin’s hair as the taller woman pushed her wife’s face deeper between her thick, bubbly cheeks. “Mmmmm, what do you think those people down there in the pool would think if they could see us up here? Me, standing naked and leaning over the rail from the honeymoon suite, and your sluttly tongue driving me to orgasm after orgasm? Do you think they’d care? Or would they just see a slut, doing her duty?” 

Erin’s only reply was another groan into her Mistress’s pussy. Faye giggled over a moan of her own, pushing her ass up and dragging her pussy down from Erin’s forehead back to her tongue, careful to keep her ass as taut as she could. “You’re going to reek of me all over when we leave this room, baby. And everyone will know who you belong to; The ring on your finger, the cum on your face. They’ll all know you’re… Uuuugh…” Faye swallowed down a large moan, her toes curling against the tile floor on the small deck, high up on their hotel, as her orgasm neared. “They’ll all know that you’re my, umf, whorish, little bitch… Won’t they, baby?”

Erin gave a meek nod, doing her best to focus on driving her tongue ever deeper into her Mistress’s cunt, and gently massaging her wife’s clit with her rounded chin. Faye’s submissive wife barely noticed the yanking of her hair, most likely because of how often Faye loved pulling it. Which Erin’s dominant woman did now, pulling her much shorter wife’s hair via her hand in a fist near the roots, in order to push her ass back into Erin’s face even further. Just moments later, lifting herself slightly, Faye came against Erin’s wide-spread lips.

“Fuuuuhhhuuuck, babe.” Faye gasped, nearly a minute later. Even though she was still regaining her breath at that point, Faye giggled, “I bet that tasted more like wine than it did cum.” Erin, finally able to breath regularly herself, only half-giggled at that, since the other half of it was just as much gasping for air. “Come on, let’s head inside for a little bit.” The gasping sub began to ask if she could stand, but she knew the answer already and simply opted to quietly crawl along behind Faye. She would save her doing it that way.

This gave her the chance to ogle her wife for the fifth time in the last two minutes; Even when Erin was standing, Faye was still half a foot taller than her, and her body was in far better shape than Erin’s was. Not that Erin was anything other than thin, but compared to Faye, Erin was a twig. Faye, herself, was a branch, and a strong, thick one at that. Erin quickly lost track of where she was crawling, and  awkwardly smacked her side into the foot of the bed. Her mistress spun on her heel quickly, staring down with what Erin couldn’t mistake as anything but straight worry.

That emotion, once Faye realized what had happened, quickly turned into playful admonishment. “What, too busy staring at my ass?” Erin blushed, looking down but remaining quiet. Faye didn’t particularly like being apologized to, so Erin found herself with nothing to say.

“Hop up in bed, honey.” Faye ordered with a smirk, watching as her wife crawled from the floor into their bed. Not that Faye herself was any less guilty than her wife was of staring at a great ass when she saw one, she just handled it better. “God,” she commented matter-of-factly. “I fucking love that ass.” The long-haired ravenette strode around the bed, slowly, practically devouring her wife with her eyes as she slid the hotel phone out of its receiver. “And,” she commented as the room service line rang, “I love fucking that ass.”

Before Faye could watch her wife’s cheeks redden, room service quickly picked up. “Hello, Room 1316, this is Room Service. So, how may we be of service?”

Faye leaned the phone away slightly and quietly laughed, “Roomie here has a sense of humor.” After rolling her eyes, Faye returned the phone to it’s proper placement, and asked as politely as she could, “Would you mind bringing us up a tray of… Let’s say 20 tinies?”

“Twenty is quite a lot for one room!” Room-Service-Guy, or Roomie, bristled through the phone. “It… May take us a short while to bring them all up, but we should have the order prepared and brought up within the next ten minutes or so.”

“Wonderful!” Faye boomed, although not quite literally, “I’ll call back if we need anything more. Thanks for your help!” The phone clicked off, audible to Erin on the bed, and Faye tossed the cordless device back onto the bedside table, not caring that it landed nowhere near the receiver. “Woo, what a cocksucker that guy is.” She joked, ducking under the bed for a minute, and pulling out one of her suitcases. A minute or so later, she popped back up with a strap-on clasped around her waist. “And, now you can be, too, baby.”

Erin had known it was coming. Still, she found herself giggling and blushing a bit. “Yes… Master?” Erin noticed that, although Faye didn’t respond much to it, Erin’s Mistress still clearly liked it. For the next little while, Erin dutifully bobbed her head up and down on Faye’s favorite strap-on, the one that was pushing the dildo inside of Faye’s still wet pussy around as Erin bobbed away at her. It wasn’t until the phone rang that Faye snapped out of a moan-filled trance.

“Agh,” She swallowed, hard, “This is room 1316?”

“Yes, room 1316,” Roomie chortled into the phone, “We wanted to let you know that your order is in the elevator, and you may want to wait outside your room for it, to ease the transaction!”

“Great!” Faye cooed, pressing her hand against the back of Erin’s head and making her gag slightly.

“Is everything alright there?” Roomie asked, concern layering his voice nearly as much as curiosity.

“Oh, just dandy~” Faye responded, before hanging up the phone. “Keep the cock in your lips, baby,” Faye ordered as she undid the clasps, and carefully stepped from out of the harness and slid the dildo out of herself. “If you don’t, I’ll give you… Juuust about 20 spankings.” Sure that her implication was clear, Faye grabbed a robe off the floor near the door, and slung it around her naked body, tying it neatly around her waist before stepping outside the door.

There, Faye stood, her dry feet pressed against the fairly warm, welcoming carpet, her dry hair frizzing up in the heat, all the while looking like a swimmer who had just come back up to the room. With the knowledge that the elevator was coming up to nearly the top floor, and would thus likely have to stop a few times, Faye started pacing quietly, humming to herself while she waited.

The woman working room service that shift stepped from the elevator, roughly 12 minutes after the original order for the meal had been placed. As she neared the room, the 18 year old noticed a robe laying in the hall, and quickly moved to pick them up. She had to set the canister holding all the tinies down on the floor, and as she ruffled through the robe trying to find the person she thought might have shrunken out of them so she could have a snack for herself, accidentally knocked over the canister.

Now, those canisters all have lids on them, but that had never and was not of much help when the lid popped off as it hit the floor and two of the tinies she had meant to deliver quickly ran off and disappeared. Sighing, the service woman resigned herself to cleaning up the robe that someone probably dropped lazily about. As she carried it towards the nearest laundry shute, though, the service woman had the greatest luck she’d had all weak, as two dazed and confused tinies dropped to the floor. Quickly scooping them up and shoving the robe down the chute, the service woman strode back to the canister a scant 20 feet away, and stuffed the two new tinies into it. Lid replaced and her hair smoothed, the blond knocked roughly on the door.

Erin had remained perched on the edge of the bed, her head tilted backwards with a 7 inch cock buried in her throat. When someone knocked on the door, her spit had nearly overwhelmed her lips and slipped towards her nose. “Room service!” A sweet voice called softly, at which point Erin figured that 20 spankings and not wasting Room Service’s time was much more suitable to practically drowning in her own spit. The redheaded, 5’3” tall woman scrambled out of bed, thumping softly on the floor just about the same time the dildo she had spat-out did.

“Coming!” She called, just before realizing that she wouldn’t have been lying even if she had been referring to literally any other part of her day. Scooping some of her short, orange-red hair out of her face, Erin pulled herself into a pair of panties and a robe, swinging the door open just long enough to grab a silver, tiny-filled canister and yelp a, “Thank you!” Before practically slamming it shut in a cute teenagers face. “Fuck, that was awkward.” Erin murmured to herself, letting the robe slip off of her shoulders more easily than the cock had left her throat.

Erin wandered back over to the bed, hopping into it and listening to a few screams emanate from the canister with a giggle. She popped the lid off, and stared blankly down at the tinies inside. “What do you all think? Would my mistress mind too terribly much if I munched on a few of you while I wait for her to get back?” A few screams answered her, but most of them were either from tinies to small to speak properly. The few that she could understand were a mix of a few different languages; Some German she understood, but mostly garbled English, Spanish, and, she thought, maybe some Japanese.

“My thoughts exactly!” She giggled, “You guys know me perfectly! Which is great, because you’re about to be a part of me!”

Erin picked up the first few, and tossed them into her mouth, carelessly. Slowly, she sloshed them around her mouth, getting a feel for who it was between her lips; One was a man, and he seemed to be enjoying himself based on the little poker Erin was sure she felt pressed against her tongue. He was the first one that she positioned between her molars and bit down on. The other two who were locked in her mouth where on her tongue at the time, and Erin felt them squirm in panic as flavoring sprayed all over them and against Erin’s cheek on the other side of the rows of teeth. While she chewed on the first one, Erin was careful to keep those two on her tongue, since she loved the taste the sweat that she could sense was covering the both of them, even under the other thing.

Swallowing the mush of the first snack, Erin then used her tongue to press the pair of what she thought were women against the roof of her mouth. She had done this before, though Faye had been watching her the last time, and her mouth had been open. Once Erin felt like there was no further she could push the two tinies, she pushed her tongue and the pair harder against her palate, and she continued increasing the pressure until a soft pop and a rush of flavor told her one of them had burst, at which point she pushed even harder on the other, until she, too, burst like a grape.

From there, Erin started to chew them up, savoring the chip-like crushes and pops as she turned the tinies to pulp. Erin swallowed the mass like a champ, her eyes watering only slightly. The redhead, however, couldn’t tell whether or not her eyes were watering from the pulp in her throat or the ray of sunshine that assaulted her eyes as she glanced at the window. As the mass of tiny hit her stomach, Erin grinned deviously, like a light bulb had gone on above her head. “I’ve got aaaan ideeeea, suckers!” She cooed, hopping carefully out of bed.

Not one shrinkee would escape her. They were all doomed. And, the thought of that turned Erin on in a way that came second only to Faye.

With the canister clasped tightly in hand, Erin popped a tiny between her lips, chewing on it instantly, like gum. Part of her wondered if she didn’t detect a bit of ass and Faye’s cum on it, but she simply rolled her eyes and dismissed it as lingering taste from Faye herself. In a way, she was right. Erin chewed on the tiny like it were gum, ignoring it as she scooped a few out of the canister and popped the lid back on. As careful as she could, her chin bouncing as she chewed, Erin made her way back onto the deck, and up to the railing. Worrying for Faye’s reaction if the larger domme caught her sub standing against orders, Erin remained on her knees until the rail. Knowing that she was going to get spanked, anyway, and that she wouldn’t be able to do what she was about to without leaning over the rail, Erin slowly stood up, tinies still firmly in hand.

Then, she held her hand over the rail, and dropped four of them from the thirteenth story. Of course, she had to guess how far they fell, and trying to keep track of where four of them went was… Difficult, at best. Until, of course, they hit the ground some 135 feet below. They remained fairly close to one another, and down on the white sand beyond the sidewalk that surrounded the building, red was a brilliantly easily color to spot. Erin chose not to stare for too long, in case anyone looked up and were to see her head poking out.

Making her way back to the bed, Erin swallowed the gum she’d been chewing, and tried to remember how many she had left. She figured that she had now eaten four, and tossed four out the window. So, she would have twelve left. Randomly, she reached in and snatched up two, tossing them on the bed and then launching herself after them. One of them managed to scramble away between her legs, and the other bit the dust under her ass. Which, she guessed, was better than bitting the sand outside the window. Feeling horny at the slight bit of power she felt, Erin mindlessly stuffed the tiny between her thighs into her pussy head first, leaving it’s feet sticking out just in case she wanted a cunty snack.

The remaining ten were hard to figure out what to do with. Part of her argued that she ought to wait until Faye got back, so her wife could have some of them, too. However, another larger part of her thought of other solutions. One solution won out above the rest and, careful to press the tiny in her pussy deeper so it didn’t slide out, Erin carried the canister to the kitchen of the suite and set it on the counter while she pulled out the blender.

A short while later, Erin sat in bed again, drinking a lovely tiny-banana puree out of a neat, clear glass, and enjoying the continued ministrations of the shrinkee struggling in her pussy. Deciding to help the nearly completely useless thing about, Erin sat the glass back down on the beside table, and grabbed the little thing’s feet. Her free hand, a slight bit cooler because of the puree, pressed against her clit, while Erin quickly and roughly fucked herself with the tiny. It didn’t take long for her to cum, and cum hard. Hard enough to shoot the tiny back onto the bed, covered in her juices.

Gasping still, Erin lazily plucked the shrinkee up by the ankles, and hung the limp thing over her mouth. “Bottoms up, little one~” She cooed, her eyes still closed as she pressed the tiny’s head between her lips and immediately coughed as hair hit her tongue. Most shrinkees were shaved bald by hotels so the hair wasn’t a problem, and long hair was odd enough that Erin’s eyes blinked open as she coughed. Her eyes went wide when she realized that the woman she’d been using and had nearly been her snack was --

--

Erin blinked awake in bed, sighing softly as her brain registered a sweet pleasure playing at her clit. At first, she didn’t think much of it, because she was sure that her own fingers were the ones rubbing. When her brain clicked on and remembered her dream, though, Erin shot up in bed, her head snapping to the side and eyes finding; “-- Faye!” Erin’s relieved gasp was a little louder than she meant for it to be, and Faye stirred in the sunlight in the little bed that Erin had bought her.

“Worst. Honeymoon present. Ever.” Faye had joked, two years ago.

“Ugh…” Erin groaned, falling back into bed. Her hair was shorter now, but her frame had remained just as skinny as before, no matter how much Faye prompted her to go to a gym. Erin wasn’t even sure how Faye had remained so clearly buff, being just under 5 inches tall, for two years. Day in and day out, Erin had to think of the fact that just one of the tits Faye used to nibble on could now just as easily kill her. Erin turned her head back to Faye’s little bed, where her wife was sitting up.

“No alarm this morning?” Faye’s now soft, quiet voice floated over.

“No.” Erin almost had to whisper to keep her voice from hurting Faye’s tiny, sensitive ears. “It’s Sunday.”

“Is it? Your phone,” which was near enough to Faye’s bed for the tiny lady to read, “says it’s Monday.”

Erin paused, only for a moment. “What time does it say?”

“About 6:40 am?”

“Uuuuuuuuugh, I dunnnnnnwanna get up!” Erin groaned, yanking a pillow back over her head.

“If it makes you feel any better, I’m not going back to sleep either!” Faye murmured, just loudly enough for Erin to hear.

“Yeah, well… You don’t have work this morning.” Erin murmured back, knowing exactly what Faye was about to say.

“You don’t even have to work. With my college debt gone, my life insurance cashed --”

“I know… ‘Set for life.’” Erin grumbled, pushing the blankets off, and stumbling out of bed.

“What’cha up to?” Faye called, but Erin either didn’t hear her or chose not to respond.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review, as I may change some details in the story if I believe the change would be worthwhile!

Of Fantasizing and Frustrations by EDai
Author's Notes:

This chapter has vore, crush, foot play (+light odor), insertion, and both gentle and violent play here.

---

Erin plopped herself down at the table in the private nursing home’s table. “Fuck me.” The shorter woman murmured under her breath, running a hand through her short, red hair.

 Charlotte cooed at her, “Rough day, honey?” Erin blinked at her, thinking hard on the answer to that one. She had only woken up an hour before her shift started, and even though it was finally nearing 4 pm and the end of her shift, Erin still felt like she would rather die than go home. The redhead grabbed one of the charting books for herself, and slid it across the table towards herself.

“Sort of.” She replied, softly, popping the book open. “Justin slapped my chest like 7 times while I was giving him a shower, Ben refused to sleep and tried to eat my wedding ring while I was helping him to bed. Drake claimed that my hair looked like a lollipop and wouldn’t stop licking it.”

“Average day, I’d say.” Charlotte bitched back.

Erin rolled her eyes, biting back a reply about how after two years she had better damned well know what her job entailed. “I’m just getting burnt out, is all. Got a little break coming up, soon.”

“Well, that’s good! And, you have a man at home who can plop your ass down by force and give you a nice, long foot rub. If he’ll even be home during this, ‘Vacation,’ of yours.”

Erin was solidly gay, enough so that the thought of a man being at home waiting for her practically disgusted her. Caring for special needs people who slapped her tits all day was one thing, especially in the light-hearted environment they all worked in… When Charlotte wasn’t about. But, going home to have someone of the opposite sex maul her boobs was another.

Besides, Charlotte only brought a man up because Erin had told a lie about her wedding ring when she started. A lie that allowed her to have a nice house and a job she liked coming to, without anyone judging her choices. That lie, though, had been Erin’s way of telling her coworkers all about Faye -- At least, how she had been before she shrunk.

Even still, Erin would have loved her job even more if Charlotte were to randomly shrink and get kicked into a wheel or some shit… Or, better yet, if Erin received the privilege of kicking Charlotte into the wheel herself.

Erin only shrugged at Charlotte, opting not to respond to the jab. “Who hasn’t been charted on yet today?”

Charlotte glared up at her with a look that told Erin just how much Charlotte thought she could fuck right off. “No one. We were slightly overstaffed with the new trainees, so all the charting got done until 3. I finished all of the books until 4, so…”

Erin laughed. “I get to leave on time today! Hell yeah!” Freedom calling, Erin practically launched out of her chair, setting it spinning in place at the kitchen table. “See you tomorrow, Charlotte! Tell the trainees I said thanks!” Whatever Charlotte called in response, Erin shutting the garage door clamped down on that shit really quick. Excitement filling her bones, Erin clocked out and headed outside right into the fresh air of a torrential downpour.

Faye loved the rain.

Erin sighed, frowning suddenly as she ducked out from under the porch and wandered into the rain, instantly getting drenched. Despite herself, and the time that had passed since it would have been possible, Erin started to think of getting home. She and Faye lived only about 20 miles away, a city over, and it wouldn’t take long to ride the highway home; She would get home, and Fay would be there, 6 inches taller than her and strappingly thick. Maybe even sporting a thick strap-on. Faye would chastise Erin, practically rip her clothes off of her soaking body, and then fuck the ever loving shit out of her.

If Erin had been bad enough, a tiny or two might’ve made their way deep into her ass, followed closely by a rough strap-on fuck.

Erin was in her car when reality came back to her, and left a pang of pain in her elbow; The redhead nearly slammed the bend of her arm against the leather passenger chair as she reached back for some soda she kept in the back. Cussing quietly, Erin more carefully grabbed herself a Code Red Mountain Dew, all 16 ounces of it, and screwed it open. Her lipstick stained the opening even though she hadn’t taken much of a sip before screwing the cap back on and popping the bottle into the cup holder.

Even as Erin pulled her car out onto the road, she could feel the distinct tension building up between her thighs, on par with how wet she was starting to feel.

The drive home was uneventful, at least for that which could be considered outside the norm. Someone cut her off, she flipped them off and they sped off ahead of her in a 35 mph zone. Erin’s blue-silver eyes darted around, searching for a cop who might have pulled the speeding driver over. None, not one, appeared. As it seemed karma wasn’t on Erin’s side, the woman tensed when a cop did pop up on the highway, prompting Erin not to take any chances. At around 4:35, she pulled her car into the driveway, most of the Code Red gone, and her arms and legs feeling far more like jelly than they had in a… Well, in years, probably.

Erin stumbled up the steps from the driveway onto her porch, fiddling with her keys for a few seconds before otherwise effortlessly pushing her key into the slot, and letting herself in. The rain was still pounding down, but she felt happily wet in every possible way. As Erin let the door swing shut, she only-halfway registered that Faye was sitting on the couch, and said something when she walked in. However, Erin had pretty much mentally shut off by that point; She waved at her wife, or some such shit, after she locked the door again but before trudging past her.

Faye’s wife kicked her shoes off somewhere near the stairs, her shirt  was laying on the stairs, and her bra had been tossed over her shoulder, down the stairs, and landed on one of the barstools that sat at the island in the kitchen. Erin hardly noticed Faye hoping off the couch and following along as quick as her tiny feet would allow, using the small ladders that had been cut into the steps for just such reasons. Doubly so, Erin never noticed the tiny woman’s yelling.

By the time Faye made it upstairs and to their bedroom door, the first door on the right, her wife was naked in their bed. Erin’s pants were on the floor by the door, and her panties were at the side of their bed. Faye couldn’t get a good view of what her wife was doing until she had made her way up the ladder on the side of the nightstand, to where her bed was. Erin, had her naked body splayed wide, pressing a finger into herself repeatedly while she clearly worked her clit with the palm from the same hand. For a bit, Faye watched from a distance, biting her lip and feeling her own insides heat up.

Then, her eyes were drawn to the other nightstand; What would have been hers if she hadn’t shrunk. There sat an open, clear plastic tin, far too high for anyone her size to ever climb out of. That, Faye guessed, had been the purpose, since it was in fact full of people that matched her shrunken stature. Like she was jumping into a pool, Faye launched herself off of the nightstand, and cannonballed onto the bed. Her butt quietly smacked the bed, just a foot or so from Erin’s side. The little woman paused, staring up, taking note of the fact that Erin clearly had not take note of her, before Faye set herself on her way.

With her wife laying flat, Faye tried to take the fastest, safest route she could; All the way around the bed. Athletic ever since high school, Faye did her best to sprint to the foot of the bed so she could continue along the path she had carted to that bucket. Unfortunately for her, Erin stretched her foot out and slammed it into her wife, in what Faye knew was an accident even without her wits about her.

Erin, Faye noticed as her head was clearing, didn’t notice. Erin didn’t even quite pause long enough between strokes of her pussy to notice that Faye was quickly drug back up the bed as her knees bent upward at the pleasure filling her core. Sweaty and stinky as the sock that covered Erin’s foot was, Faye was lucky that it lifted off as quickly as it did, returning to it’s place at the foot of the bed.

Rising shakily to her feet, Faye only made it a few more steps before Erin’s thigh dropped down and nearly knocked all the air out of her body, pinning her tiny frame down between bed and flesh. From where she was trapped, even a one-track mind like Faye’s couldn’t stay locked on the bin of tinies, as her eyes were pulled to stare at the giant pussy that she had enjoyed so many times in her life. Getting near it now, well, any nearer than this, was just asking to set some kind of PTSD off from the first day she’d been shrunk. Relief flooded the tiny woman as Erin’s eyes popped open, Faye thinking for sure that she had to be noticed by her wife, now.

Red hair whipped to and fro as the head they grew from only turned to the side, away from the thigh that had so securely pinned her wife down, to began searching in the container that held all of her tinies. Her hand dug in, finding a few of the otherwise worthless treats and dropping them all on her tummy. Erin giggled as they ran around, panicking, and trying to find the least painful way down. One jumped right between her legs, and that was the first one she knew what she was doing with; Erin caught it just seconds before it’s feet would have hit the cushiony bed, and instead, Faye’s giant wife pushed it head-first deep inside her pussy.

Faye thought she might have known the girl that got swallowed whole by that pussy, that sweet, juicy cunt that she had once been able to lap from freely. The tiny was short -- Well, duh. Rather, she had been short, so far as Faye recalled, and her name might have been Emily. Going off of that, Faye watched as Erin returned her hand to pumping fingers in and out of herself with the added, squiggling stimulation on top of that, and reminded herself that she knew what, ‘Emily,’ was going through, even though Emily was a simple bug.

The other tinies on Erin’s tummy where in the same position as the tinies Erin had pureed so long ago, but this time she skipped the blender, popping the three of them into her mouth and sucking on them. Erin only opted not to chew them so she could savor their fear and reveal in the way the squirmed against her tongue, losing a battle for their lives while Erin herself simply masturbated.

Faye watched with a certain kind of morbid fascination as her woman gave a perfect example of furious masturbation, but the only feeling coursing through the tiny lover was pure, self-inflicted guilt. There, plain for any eye to see, was Erin’s cunt. And that cunt was as hairy as it could have been, having reached a state which Faye knew would have never even crossed Erin’s mind to allow herself to fall to. If Faye, having been non-shrunken and keeping up on Erin’s regularly fucking and spankings, had seen that, she might have lost her ever-loving mind. The formerly taller woman simply hated having hair in her meal.

On top of that, if Faye had ever seen a pussy in need of fucking more than the one with a tiny and three fingers buried inside of it that was throbbing in front of her, she couldn’t remember it any better than she could the feeling of riding her submissive slut’s face. Erin’s thigh remained pinned down, tensing more and more and Faye relaxed as she remembered what that meant was coming. Sighing softly, Faye knew she would be able to talk with her wife soon.

Except, she wasn’t. Erin fucked herself madly for another twenty minutes, and Faye was sure she counted at least 4 or 5 orgasms. Each time her wife came, Faye saw Emily pop back up, but only once was the girl allowed to get a fresh breath. By the time Erin’s last orgasm rocked her, Erin’s cunt could only push out a poor, crumpled, battered little tiny. Erin noticed this before she even took care to glance under her thigh, and picked up the near-dead girl and popped her in her now-formerly-empty mouth, chewing and swallowing within a few seconds with a soft sigh.

“Erin?”

“Hhhhhhmmm…? OH, SHIiiiiiiiiiiiiit…!” Erin’s surprise was evident, as her voice started out at a shout that nearly knocked Faye’s ears clear silly, and shrunk quickly to a whispered. “Faye, what are hell are you doing in here?”

“Watching my whore fuck herself silly and wishing I was apart of it.” Faye replied, smiling as she finally felt Erin’s thigh lift off of her. Stretching slightly, Faye slid her hands under her, making ready to stand. Before she could, however, Erin’s much larger fingers scooped her up and plopped the tiny into the small bed of her’s on the nightstand.

“Hold that thought, Faye.” Erin… Commanded. Faye blinked, watching as her giant wife hopped out of bed and quickly hid the tiny-filled container back under the bed. The ravenette that was Erin’s wife kept watching as Erin herself strode around the bed and slipped her panties on, before plopping herself back on the bed, now nearer her tiny wife. “Okay, what’s up?”

Faye held back the emotion that built in her tummy, not even sure what it was yet. “You got home like, half an hour ago, and didn’t even say hello before you rushed upstairs to get off!”

Erin turned her head down. “Sor-... I don’t know what to say, Faye.”

“Well, not sorry, for one. If anything, Erin, I should be the one apologizing here. God, I’ve been so fucking dumb! I should have thought way more about you, your… Your appetite for a good spanking, your appetite for a good fucking, your need for… Well, to be someone’s whore.”

Erin frowned. “I… Okay, yeah, all of that might be true.” Faye giggled a little bit, noticing her wife’s blush, but she didn’t laugh loud enough for Erin to notice. “But, that doesn’t mean much. Honestly, sweetheart, I don’t think I could take you domming me all that seriously these days, and if we even tried I might flinch from a pinch or something, and, y’know, crush you.”

Faye nodded, frowning herself now. “I… Okay, Erin, I want you to cheat on me.”

“... Excuse me?” Erin’s face twisted in confusion, much like her voice did.

“I want you to find someone; At work, online, I don’t really care, just someone you can fuck and move on from.”

“I don’t… Really, I think that’s not an option, though.”

“Why not?”

“I… Faye, you know better than I do that the kind of fucking I want is… Trust based. I’m not just going to find a random domme online and let her beat my ass for a night. And I can’t do that with someone from work, either. I’d at least have to go on a few dates with them, and --”

“Whatever you need to do, Erin, I want you to go for it!” Faye cooed, though to her it felt more like a gentle shout. “I can’t stand seeing you like this, this right now. So, you need someone to fuck you.”

“Faye, I love you. Not your tongue or your hand or your --”

“I know, I know! Baby, I know! You don’t have to love whoever you fuck, you just have to trust them enough to cum on their face!” Faye sighed, little lungs already straining from so much yelling. “Can you… If absolutely nothing else, can you try?”

“I… Wait, what do you mean by try?”

“Just… Look around at work tomorrow, and try to find someone who you’d fuck? Ask them out if you feel comfortable, something like that?”

Erin sighed. “Will it make you feel better about this…” She paused, searching for a word. “About this silly insecurity?” She saw Faye nod, emphatically, and giggled at the way her hair bounced around her head. “Okay. I’ll do it, but only for you.” Erin watched with a growing smile as her woman did a silly little dance, and wrapped up by sticking her tongue out at her wife. “You’re ridiculous, Faye.”

“You fucking love me, tho~” Faye called back.

“You know it, babe.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please review if you have something to tell me!

Of Disagreeing and Chances by EDai
Author's Notes:

The first of very few, dreaded story-only chapters! Okay, there is literally one sentence of breast-play at the end

---

 

Erin dreamt of her woman again. Of the Faye that she had known so many years ago, although it had barely been two, of their first few days as a married couple, and of how much she missed it. Of how quickly she would pay for the gene therapy that she just knew would be successful if only she could afford it; After all, nothing with 99.95% proven success rate could be a waste of any amount of money. Faye’s wife knew hardly anything about it, but she knew enough that she wanted so desperately to try it. Millions of dollars, however, was still a big price to pay for something experimental, but since no one but the rich were trying it, so the company behind it could afford to ask high.

 Her uncle, Gary, was one such rich motherfucker who could have afforded it. However, her uncle Gary was in a coma and had been for at least the last 5 years. The only reason they hadn’t pulled the plug, as far as Erin was aware, was because his wife had yet to give up hope about getting her lover back once more. After all, how could a man in his late 40s randomly fall into a five year coma? Erin knew far, far better, as did Faye. But, that didn’t stop Erin’s tiny wife from bringing it up at every chance she had.

Like, at breakfast, that morning, as Faye had munched on a tiny piece of bacon; “Y’know, your uncl-” the chowing shrinkee got no further as Erin sighed around a bite of eggs between her lips.

“My uncle,” Erin groaned, after she swallowed her last bite down, “Is an old-school, Southern racist, and a homophobe on top of it. If he wakes up, he’ll take one look at me, standing there and pouring my heart out for my teeny, female lover and start screaming about Jesus and the Bible and how Sodom and whatever the other one was got burned to the ground!

Faye sighed, “But I’m not saying he would, I’m just saying --”

“And I have hope, Faye, that my uncle will eventually wake up, just like his wife.”

“But, Eerie --”

“Enough!” Erin hated having her name pronounced like the great lake, even as a nickname. Though, to be fair, it made sense as one. “I’ve gotta head to work, Faye, be safe today!” She had left Faye there, forgetting to clean up her plate and Faye’s napkin, not quite listening as her tiny wife likely shouted some more bull about her uncle Gary, and what he would and wouldn’t do if he lived or died. All of that was moot, though, and Erin knew better. Like Faye ought to have.

Erin’s drive to work was full of wondering about whether or not she would ever find a woman who could possibly satisfy her like Faye once had; Faye had known her body inside and out, for very obvious reasons, and Faye had been able to play her like a fiddle at the drop of a hat. Maybe that was because they had been friends for 4 years before they were ever girlfriends or lovers, or wives.

Not noticing that her thumb was rubbing gently over her gold and silver wedding ring, Erin switched, and began fiddling with the radio station, switching it from pop bullshit to some nice, old country music. Faye hated it, and Erin did, too. Only if she had to focus on it, though, and every country station was good, useless driving music.

As she parked along the side of the street outside of her nursing home, Erin stared at that same ring. Aloud, for the first time in a while, she murmured to herself. “If I’m gonna try this, I had better take this off…” Erin stared at it until she nearly 7 am, willing herself to obey her wife and go through with it. In the end, though, she slipped out of her car and headed inside, ring still wrapped tightly around her finger, mind in a tizzy, and nearly late for her shift.

The first hour or two of her day shift went fairly easily, like they always did. Most of her patients were still in bed, and all Erin had to do was go over the charts and whatnot to see how they’d been overnight. It was around 9 am, just before all of them started getting up, that Erin ran out into the garage attached to the house for a bottle of water from the fridge, when her world sort of… Flipped.

“Hi, there…” She murmured, staring up at a woman who looked exactly like…

“Oh, hey!” The taller, much taller, woman smiled down at her. “How are you today, Erin?” At that, Erin’s mind spun into a panic. How the fuck could this verifiable goddess know her name and yet Erin hardly recognized her. As subtly as she could, Erin slipped her hands behind her back and yanked the ring off of her finger, tucking it subtly into her pocket.

“Uhm, hi… Ugh… I’m awfully sorry, I don’t quite remember your name.”

“Oh! No worries, Gwen is a super boring name, and you looked like you were trying to kill yourself getting all the clients medicine organized when we met.” Erin hardly thought much of the sentence. She knew that Gwen laughed, and that her smile was practically hypnotic.

“Oh, right, Gwen… Uhm, Gwen, I… Not to be too entirely forward or, heh, anything, but uhm… Do you, or rather, would you, uhm…” Erin glanced around, making sure no one else was about. “I mean this in a… Well, in a more or less strictly professional manner, but I was wondering if maybe you’d like, or I mean even just be willing, to go on a date with me… Sometime?” Roughly eight inches above the Erin’s swirling mind, Gwen cocked her head to the side, blinking slowly, her short, black hair just barely swaying.

“Uhm… Well, I… Wooork at a different location. I’m really just hear to fill out some paperwork, so, I mean… It’s not like we’ll work together, and you’re pretty sexy for someone who looks like they’d hardly be able to open their cupboards… Fuck it. Yeah, sure, Erin -- I’d love to go on a date with you. Lemme grab something and I’ll get you my number, we can crank out the harder details later?” Erin nodded in reply, a smile gracing her cheeks for the first few seconds, until dread shanked her in the spleen.

While Gwen scratched her number down on a piece of blank computer paper, Erin nearly shook in her shoes. At the same time, she could feel her toes curling and her fingernails digging into her palm; If Gwen handed back the piece of paper with something like, ‘Lol eat dicks!’ written on it, she would be pretty crushed, but if Gwen wrote anything nearly resembling a phone number, Erin knew she would be over the moon.

‘401-285-0696; Gwendolyn Drieselmann <3’

The rest of Erin’s shift flew over the moon.

Gwen finished the paperwork she needed to, and Erin got lost in thinking about the first woman whose number she’d gotten since high school. None of the client’s bullshit or any amount of charting could have possibly ruined her day, and when 4 o’clock popped up on the buzzer, Erin nearly exploded through the door. She almost forgot to clock out, but by the time she hopped in her car, few things in the galaxy could have stopped her. A sharp pain stabbed her in the ass as she plopped into the seat… The wedding ring that Faye had bought her, a lifetime ago.

Guilt hit Erin in the chin like a brick shithouse. The shift that had flown by seemed thousands of times shorter than the long car ride back home, with the ring wrapped once more around her finger, and Faye waiting quietly at home. Erin was halfway home before a ray of sunshine blasted her in the eye and she clawed her sunglasses out of the overhead compartment. Eyes covered, the rest of Erin’s drive home was just as uneventfully depressing as the day before.

The first thing she said to Faye when she opened the door was, “I found someone I think I wanna fuck.”

Faye jumped up on the couch, and nearly screamed. “HOLY SHIT, ALREADY?” It wasn’t as depressed a response as Erin had expected, maybe hoped for, instead she could have sworn her wife was 15 times more excited about that information in that moment than even Erin herself had been for the the entire day. She didn’t say anything at first, instead watching as her wife scrambled down the couch and ran for her foot, before five inches of pure excitement slammed into her shin, and bounced back with a soft, “Oof!” Undeterred, Faye used the momentum to do a backwards somersault, and approach far more carefully to hug Erin’s calf. “That’s great! Erin, I’m so happy that you’re gonna get boned again!”

Erin giggled, leaning down and scooping up her lover. “Relax, short stuff! We haven’t even set up a proper date, let alone --"

“You’re so gonna get fucked!” Faye laughed, pretending to scornfully stomp her foot against Erin’s palm and frown at her wife’s maturity. “But, seriously, I’m glad, baby; I think you need this, Erin, I really, truly do. And, I’m glad you’ll be able to get it out of your system with this… What’s her name?”

Erin giggled back at her, playfully dumping her wife into her cleavage. “Wouldn’t you like to know!”

End Notes:

Your casual reminder for chapter 3 that your review might change the story entirely! Gimme a shout!

Of Arguing and Dates by EDai
Author's Notes:

Story only chapter, really.

---

 

“You haven’t fucked her, yet?” Faye sighed, shoulders slouched and dark hair spilling over her shoulder as she sat once more in Erin’s palm. Erin, her other hand occupied with slipping some pretty earrings on, simply shrugged in response.

“It just hasn’t felt right yet, Faye.”

“You don’t know that you can trust her, already? It’s been, like, a month!”

“I don’t make decisions about whether or not I’m gonna fuck someone inside of a month, Faye.”

“You and I were dating for less than two weeks when we first fucked.”

“That was different, we had known each other for years before that, and I knew I wanted you to fuck my brains out before we were dating, Faye. Honestly, I think she’ll end up pinning me down and fucking me pretty soon here, whether I fully consent or not.” Erin giggled slightly, setting Faye herself down on the counter so she could secure her earing.

“Will you stop doing that?” Faye grumbled, arms folding over her chest.

“What, Faye?”

“STOP DOING THAT!” The tiny woman shouted in response, her tinier finger shooting out accusatorily.

“Stop doing what, Faye?”

“Stop saying my name at the end of every fucking sentence! I know, oh, trust me, I know, you’re being soooo much more mature and serious about this, but that doesn’t mean you have to talk down to me like that!” Faye’s anger had already partially wilted, and any scowl that had contorted her face was now far more pout than anything.

“Like what?” Erin frowned with something of a scowl, glancing down at her wife. “You mean like this, where I literally stand above you and then have to look down at you in order to talk to you? Faye.” While she was looking down, Erin took the chance to grab a tube of her favorite lipstick.

“Oh, come on, that was just fucking rude!” The comment from her wife reanimated the tiny ravenette’s indignance if not her rage.

“Was it rude, Faye? I hadn’t noticed.” Erin said, smacking her lips slightly as she popped the top back on the lipstick canister.

“Stop it...” Faye’s voice was quiet, now, unnerved and unprepared to deal with her wife acting like this.

“And what if I say no, Faye?” Erin demanded.

“Erin, please, stop it. I don’t like it, and yet, you keep doing it.” Faye did her best to acquiesce to her wife’s mood, just trying to get it to stop.

“And what if I do like it, Faye? What if I’ve decided that I’ll do it, Faye, just because I can? Maybe you and I need to start taking in the reality of the situation, Faye.” Erin figured her comment would inspire some outrage in her tiny wife, but at that moment, that’s all she wanted to cause.

“What the absolute FUCK does that mean?” Faye gave Erin exactly what she wanted.

 “You know exactly what it means.” Erin began, her shoulders straight and her chin up, believing herself not only right in the moment, but justified, at that. “You are short. You are now short, and you always will be short. I love you, and I’m not suggesting anything other than you and I realizing that --”

“Are you asking me for a divorce?” Faye’s voice could have cut diamond if she’d felt like it.

“What?!” The absurdity of it took almost took Erin out of her argumentative mood, but Faye hadn’t nearly finished.

“It’s not working out.” Faye started, approximating Erin’s voice as best she could. “You’re short, I’m tall, you can’t fuck me like you used to cause I might literally break you, and the State considers you dead, anyway, so it’s not like we’d even have to file since I already own everything and --”

“Stop that, Faye.” Erin asked, in what she thought was a kind, caring, pleading tone.

Faye’s head cocked to the side, and her eyelids slid closer and closer together until they were very nearly closed. As clear as day, Faye was scowling, and as clear as day, she replied, still mimicking her wife, “Stop what? Erin.”

“Stop copying my voice like that, it’s creepy.” Erin grimaced.

Faye continued, all the same, staring up at her wife. “When you dislike something, I don’t much care if you tell me to stop, because I’m taller. And therefore, better. Since you’re shorter, though, I expect you to stop immediately because I am my own woman and you aren’t, anymore, Faye.”

“That’s unfair.” Erin replied, her lips now pouting.

“That,” Faye replied in kind, continuing to mock Erin, “is exactly what you just said to me. Even if you didn’t fucking say it.”

“Okay, no, you know what?” Erin sighed, switching tactics. “That’s enough, Faye. I am going to go have dinner, with my girlfriend, and my butthurt, little wife can stay right here on the fucking counter if she’s going to piss and moan about it! At least, then, you can piss into the sink and save me the trouble of cleaning it up.” Erin strode out of the bathroom, flicking off the light and leaving Faye in near darkness as she strode out of the house. On top of that, she totally ignored the 5’9”-tall levels of shouting that Faye was doing from the counter, striding out the door without even stopping to lock it.

Faye herself eventually tied some floss to the faucet and rope-climbed her way down, regretting not asking for Erin to have a ladder carved into the cabinets below. The tiny strayed from her designated countertop; Down the stairs and up onto the couch. There she tried jumping around on the remote to start playing some House of Cards on Netflix, figuring something as bleak as her mood would help her get rid of it. Instead, she couldn’t even get the TV on, and she just laid down and accepted that her evening would suck ass no matter what.

Erin drove to the nice restaurant that Gwendolyn had invited her to. She was wearing a dark, red dress that made her hair seem a brighter shade of orange than a muted shade of orange-red, paired with equally red lipstick, a pair of black, thigh-high stockings, and Erin’s favorite pair of black, “Fuck me,” heels than made her nearly 5’6” instead of 5’3”.

“Erin!” Gwen called, softly, across the restaurant when her date walked through the door and didn’t immediately see the 5’11” woman sitting in their booth. Erin, when her head swung towards her name being called, blinked in surprise. She had never been on a date with a woman in a suit before, and Erin took the opportunity to stare for a moment before she was able to swallow her libido and smile back.

“Gwen!” Erin cooed, striding easily over to her girlfriend. “How are you doing this evening?”

“Aren’t I supposed to ask you that?” In reply, Erin shrugged, watching as Gwen rose out of the booth, still towering over her like she wasn’t wearing 3-inch-heels. “Well, if it’s any difference, sweetie, I had a lovely day, knowing that I would be seeing you tonight. I suppose your day off was filled with anticipation, among other things?”

Erin flushed, tucking her chin slightly as Gwen took her purse and held her hand up to her lips so she could kiss Erin’s empty ring finger, before plopping her shorter date down in the booth that she had lobbed Erin’s purse into a moment or two beforehand. “Other things?” Erin finally replied, having to swallow a 5-inch-lump of worried embarrassment down. “What other things?”

“Did you forget the rule?” Gwen laughed, softly, leaning forward and resting on her elbows. “That after 6 dates, if we had 6 dates and here we are, that I was gonna take you home and screw your brains out.” Nothing about the way she said it allowed Erin to even entertain the idea that Gwen was joking, and instead she bit her lip and blushed.

A waiter came by and offered them drinks before Erin could think up a proper reply. The waiter then returned with Gwen’s strawberry-iced tea and Erin’s cherry-coke, still ahead of whatever response Erin was having trouble calling up. What reply, Erin wondered, was she supposed to give to what Gwen had just laid out for their night; Laying her.

Finally, in a half-giddy, half hesitant way, she pushed back a little bit. “I mean, that’s… Uhm… Exciting and all, but isn’t 6 dates a little bit of an arbitrary number for, like… Deciding to screw someone?”

Gwen shrugged, clearly smirking. “Maybe. Maybe not. But I am gonna blow your mind tonight, baby, whether I have to bend you over your kitchen counter or --”

“Wait, my kitchen counter?”

Gwen stopped and cocked her head, smiling. “Yeah. My apartment is an absolute dump. I’ve seen your car, it’s barely 2 years old, and you don’t seem like you could handle the additional stress of car payments so I figured you paid for it in full. If you have that kind of extra money, then you must have a nice house, too. So, I am going to drive you there, in your car instead of in my junker, and then I am going to fuck your brains out all over the place.”

Erin bit her lip, her toes curling in her shoes and her hands gripping the seat tight as she could manage. “I-”

“And, that isn’t negotiable, Erin. Take that as an order. After dinner, you’re going to know me more intimately than anyone has in a long time.” Erin gulped, thinking about how that could end up being a two-way street.

“Why hasn’t anyone known you in so long?” Erin managed to some up with something, struggling to find date night conversation that didn’t involve, ‘I’m sorry, I can’t, I like you too much,’ or, ‘FUCK ME ALREADY, GODDAMNIT.’ Before Gwen could think of a good way to answer, as Erin could clearly see she was considering, the waiter returned, asking if they needed more time. Since neither had looked at the menu yet, and so they definitely did.

Gwen, after pulling open the menu, came up with a good answer. “Take your shoe off.”

“What?”

“I know you heard me. Just one of them will do.” Gwen flipped through the menu nonchalantly, while Erin’s sat closed on the table, and the redhead stared across the table at her. “Find my knee.” Having sat frozen, Erin suddenly raced to get her heel off, and press her warm toes against the soft silk of Gwen’s dress pants. “Great, now, slide your foot closer to me.” Erin hesitated for only a second, and Gwen pretended to cough. “I don’t repeat myself, sweetie.” Erin scooted her ass as close to the edge of the booth as she could, and still her toes only made it around half-way down Gwen’s thigh. “Closer,” the taller woman demanded, softly.

“I can’t.” Erin bit off, her cheeks nearly redder than her lipstick. Across the table, Gwen’s eyes lit up in realization and she chuckled. A moment or so later, Erin’s date shuffled in her seat, and pressed Erin’s foot against her crotch. Unable to help herself, as her foot felt up what she was sure was there, Erin gasped. “Is that --”

“Yes. Yes, it is.”

“How --”

“Genetic defect. Kinda like that shrinking disease? My mom didn’t have it, sothe  doctor says that makes it super unlikely for me to have it. That, and my genetics already pulled off a 0.0001% miracle and gave me, well, that.”

“Uhm… Wow. Is it, uhm… Proportional?”

“To what, my height?”

“Uh huh.” Erin confirmed, watching closely as Gwen paused, before a smirk crossed her cheeks and she nodded slowly. Erin bit her lip, “Holy shit.”

“You could say that. To be honest, that’s why so few people get to see me naked. With something like that, well… You get a feel for whether women who date women are up for that, and you definitely seem like the kind of woman who’s taken her girlfriend’s strapon before. Your hangup, if you’re as gay as I think, probably has more to do with dude’s than it does their --"

“Don’t say it!” Erin yelped, her voice soft but harsh.

Gwen leaned forward, an evil smirk on her face, and whispered, “Cock?” watching as Erin’s eyes widened slightly, and her date suddenly leaned back. All at once, Erin started tossing anything she’d taken out absentmindedly back into her purse.

“I don’t know if I can do this, Gwen, I --”

“-- found an excuse.” Gwen finished for her.

Erin froze. “What?”

“You found an excuse not to fuck me.” Gwen paused to see if Erin would reply. “Every date we’ve had, you’ve sat there with this kind of… Like, hesitant look on your face. Like you really want it, but you also… Really don’t? It’s been confusing the shit out of me. But, I know it’s not the extra bit scaring you off.”

“How?” Erin challenged, “How would you know that?”

“You haven’t stopped playing with my dick with your foot, for one.”

Erin blinked suddenly, blushing yet again as her foot twitched on it’s own accord, rubbing against the thick appendage growing in her date’s pants. “I, uhm, well, that doesn’t mean -- I, I just wasn’t --”

Gwen leaned forward, over the table, and pressed a finger against her lips. “Hush, darling.” She stood up, all nearly-six feet of her, and dug in her pocket for a wallet. She pulled a five dollar bill out of it, and tossing it down as she stepped away from the table. “Grab your purse, sweetheart, we’re gonna skip to the end of the date, to the part where you get wetter than an ocean.”

Erin tried to say no, tried to tell Gwen to leave without her. Instead, she found her hand folding in between Gwen’s massive fingers, and felt herself getting pulled with total ease out of the both. Her purse was somehow in the crook of her elbow, and she hardly felt like she was walking with her hand in Gwen’s. A small, weak protest still lingered on her tongue, but she didn’t feel like she could say it with any sense of conviction any more. As Gwen led her to her car and sat her in the passenger seat, she stared at the taller woman, wondering where the guts she’d grown after Faye shrunk had gone.

Faye, for her part, had only just made it to the couch when the couple sat down. Right around the time when Gwen sat herself in Erin’s car, Faye fell asleep, curled up on the couch.

---

End Notes:

Reviews welcome!

Of Bobbing and Changes by EDai
Author's Notes:

Butt, couple, mouthplay, vore, and entrapment.

---

 

“Are you sure we can’t just go to your --” Erin tried one last time as Gwen made that one last turn Erin had told her she needed to, and pulled into her date’s driveway. Gwen cut her off only by putting the brakes on, and turning off the car. After that, Erin figured that any further conversation was completely pointless; Gwen had decided the rest of their night would be spent getting busy in the large house, and any conversation against the decision wouldn't have gone anywhere.

 Even still; “Let me run inside and freshen up quick?” Erin gave at least one good effort at trying to get a chance to make sure that Faye would be safe while Gwen fucked her brains out over the next few hours.

Gwen’s reply was to get out of the car before Erin had even had a chance to reach for the door’s handle, stepping out of Erin’s car and raising to her full, near-6-feet in height. She shut the door just decisively enough to answer Erin’s question, as though any of her questions had gone unanswered, and just soft enough to not wake up any of the neighbors who had just fallen asleep for the night. In her suit, crossing in from of Erin’s car, Gwen looked so damned fuckable to the submissive redhead shaking with need in her own passenger seat, and Gwen thought the same of Erin as she sat in the car like a good, domme-able woman, waiting for a tall girl to do the work for her.

A second later, after checking Erin wasn’t buckled, Gwen was hoisting Erin up out of the car, and over her shoulder. “You’re so light!” Gwen chuckled, wrapping her arm up and tightly around Erin. “God, I’m soooo gonna fucking break you.” It was a joke of course, but Erin still took the idea of it deadly seriously, and felt herself quivering at the thought; In both positive and negative lights. Erin hadn’t ever had anything larger than Faye’s strapon in her pussy, and even though she hadn’t seen Gwen’s monster, she was sure it was much, much larger. Breakage was a definite worry.

“Get your keys out,” Gwen commanded as she carried the home’s owner up the stairs, one arm wrapped around her waist and the other wrapped up with a hand grasping at Erin’s ass for, ‘stability,’ purposes. Before she could tell her that the door was unlocked, Gwen took the last step at something of a jump, and accidentally drove her shoulder into Erin’s ribcage, producing something of an, ‘oomf.’ By the time Gwen reached the door and made it clear she was waiting by humming, Erin was still just barely regaining her lung capacity.

“I left the door unlocked.” The redhead half-grunted and half-wheezed, to which Gwen, her rock hard cock, and her sense of protectiveness gave absolutely no notice. Erin felt Gwen tense under her, and the groping of her ass abruptly stop. Erin tensed herself, wondering if Gwen had noticed a sign of a break in or some such.

“You left the door unlocked?” Gwen scoffed, roughly slapping her hand against Erin’s ass, and getting a much different reaction than what she expected. Instead of a wince or even a bite of a lip, Erin wiggled on her shoulder, and flat-out moaned. Without a reason, feeling like she didn’t need one, Gwen lifted her hand and brought it down against Erin’s dress-covered ass, again. The reaction was the same little wiggle and a deep, moan. Gwen felt Erin try to press her lips against any part of her large date, hoping to muffle it. So, naturally, Gwen swatted her butt a third time. “God, you sound like a fucking slut. Good news for you, though; I absolutely love fucking total sluts.”

Her large hand wrapped easily around the doorknob, twisted, and swung the door open. Gwen whistled softly as she stepped inside, careful not to bang her date against the doorframe. At least, not yet. “Lovely place you got here. A woman could get used to banging a whore all over in here.” Gwen’s green eyes scanned the room, and quickly found a location that looked amazingly comfortable to fuck on.

“Let’s get started right now wiiiiiiith… The couch!” Unceremoniously, Gwen carelessly dumped Erin onto the large, leather sectional that wrapped around the livingroom. Immediately after, Gwen dropped herself much more carefully down onto the sofa, scooting her ass back until she was comfy, not giving a second thought to the small lump pressed against her asscheek through her trousers.

“I want you,” Gwen sighed, relaxing back into the sofa, “To undo my pants, get my dick out, and get a good look at what I am gonna fuck you all over this house with.” Erin, returning to conscious thoughts beyond, ‘Oh shit, are we gonna kill Faye by accident,’ rested on all fours as Gwen commanded that of her, and with nary a second thought began slowly crawling forward. In order to make that easier for herself, Erin kicked off her heels, listening as the bounced onto the floor and briefly wondering if Faye were too nearby.

Gwen nearly purred as Erin started fiddling with her belt and pants zipper, her hand trailing down and freely groping her soon-to-be-cocksuckers ass before pairing the grope with another slap. As Erin struggled to wrestle her way though the boxer-style panties Gwen had worn that day, the larger woman chuckled, relaxing back even further. “Take your time.” She cooed, her eyes not leaving the woman on her knees, about to dig her hand into her pants to pull her cock out.

It required her to be ridiculously patient, and Gwen couldn’t help but start to fidget as Erin worked so damned carefully to work her snack out of her date’s pants. When the fully hard, long, thick shaft came into view, Gwen thought she heard her date gasp a little, and it sent a shiver down her spine that rushed down through her ass, too, making her groan a little. “Now, be the good whore I know you are, baby. Say, ‘Hello,’ with a kiss~” Erin looked up at her once, and then started to lower her head. All the while, she kept her eyes locked on the cock’s owner’s shining green eyes, even as she slowly sunk the head between her lips, like  making a basketball shot that swishes through the net without touching the rim.

Erin held her jaw open for as long as she could while she sank her lips down on Gwen’s big, wide dick. As long as she could, though, turned out only to be long enough for Gwen to get kind of bored and grab hold of Erin’s head, while at the same time she chose to thrust herself up. Both women groaned, but only Gwen’s long, deep, and downright relieved moan floated through the air; Erin’s only vibrated through Gwen’s cock, elongating the becocked woman’s moan and driving Gwen to hump her hips up more, driving herself deeper between Erin’s soft, pillowy lips and into her throat.

“That’s a good whore,” Gwen moaned, slowly loosening the pressure on the back of Erin’s head and giving her the room she needed to bob. Not that she did at first, but after a little slap of the ass, she got the message, and started bobbing on Gwen’s cock again. With something so thick, she had to take long, slow motions in order to manage it. For Gwen, it was nearly perfect, watching the short red hair bouncing around the head in her lap. The only issue being that she couldn’t help but notice that the lump under her asscheek was starting to squirm, and so on one of Erin’s downstrokes, Gwen thrust up, and buried her cock deep in her cocksucker’s throat.

“Oh, looook~” Gwen chortled, her hand coming back out from under her ass full of a shrinkee. “I found myself a little tiny!” At those words, Erin jerked up, but Gwen pressed her back down. “No, no, don’t literally look, baby. You focus on getting acquainted, and if you really want, I’ll go ahead and save this little snack for you.” Erin seemed to relax, and if Gwen’s thumb hadn’t been over her lips, Faye would have been screaming her head off. A few things came to the tiny’s mind; Fuck a woman, not a woman who looked exactly like Faye used to, except plus a giant cock. And, on top of that, fuck her somewhere else, not on their couch! Before any of these thoughts could be screamed anywhere, though, Faye felt herself getting hurtled through the air, and then immediately being engulfed in darkness.

Gwen tossed the tiny between her lips, tucking the little thing between her bottom gum and one of her cheeks. It had long, gross hair that wanted desperately to stick to the real person’s tongue, but all the same, Gwen has decided that if Erin wanted to be the one who ate the little shrinkee, she wouldn’t stop her. In fact, she would make it far funner than just the chomp she had originally meant. Of course, the tiny started screaming and thrashing around inside Gwen’s mouth, but it took Gwen barely a little squeeze of her cheek to quell the little rebellion, and the next moment it wouldn’t have mattered anyway because Gwen’s moaning overtook whatever screams the tiny had been making.

That was due entirely to the fact that below Gwen’s belt, Erin was more or less sucking her cock as though she had been missing the physical contact for ages. The woman seemed to reveal in every little brush of any part of her skin against any part of Gwen’s, and Gwen had started to hike up Erin’s dress so she could start fingering her when Erin picked up her pace, clearly ready for Gwen to cum. So, Gwen relaxed, let Erin work her up for around five minutes, and then pressed the slut’s face down into her crotch as she felt her orgasm begin to burst forward, and proceeded to fill Erin’s throat and mouth a few times over with her thick, warm seed.

The large woman, in hieght, cock, and volume, lost track of how many times her cock shot more of her load forward, or even how long the orgasm lasted, but as her balls finally quelled, Gwen finally regained control of her lungs, and her vocal chords. “Suck me clean,” she gasped as soon as she could, grunting out her command before Erin’s sluttiness could ruin her plan for the tiny, “But, don’t swallow any more of it without permission.”

A few moments later, Erin pulled herself up and off of Gwen’s cock, her cheeks bulging with what Gwen knew was the largest orgasm she’d ever had from just a blowjob. “That was fucking great, Erin…” Gwen groaned, the tiny still tucked in her cheek. “Lean your head back and open your mouth wide. I’ve got a treat for you~” Erin did as asked, her brain a bit too oxygen-starved to realize what that meant. Slowly, Gwen leant herself over the wide open, cum-filled cavern, and slowly spit the tiny she’d found under her ass into the cum filled prison.

Faye found herself being unceremoniously dropped upside down, and slowly sliding downwards. One part of her wanted whatever the fuck this was to hurry to it’s finish and simply be over with, but another part of the tiny woman wanted everything to stop right that moment, so she could just stop fucking dealing with it. One of those, Faye knew, was realistic, and one was just plain stupid anxiety. With spit covering her eyes, though, Faye had to keep her eyes shut as she was transferred, so she never did see that she was being spit into a lake of cum. Which was probably for the better, overall, since as she was dropped headfirst into the cum, she couldn’t see that Erin’s tongue was excitedly swiping up to accept whatever treat was being given her.

Once she was sure the tiny was fully covered in a cocktail of her own spit, her own cum, and Erin’s spit, Gwen stood back up, and giggled. “Alright, good girl. Swish that useless little thing around a little, and then swallow. No chewing, though, I want that shrinkee to suffer a bit.” Most of that registered to Faye’s brain, even as her ears filled up with cum, and she suddenly felt her world bouncing chaotically back and forth. It occurred to her where she was just as Erin tilted her head up a little bit, and Faye was dropped straight down her throat, into her stomach. “Show me that empty little cumdump, Erin~” Gwen chuckled, pulling on her chin a bit. Erin even made an, ‘Aaaah,’ sound, hoping to play along to Gwen’s liking. “Peeeerfect.” A sudden thought stopped Gwen in her tracks though, and she cocked her head.

But, for the moment, Gwendolyn let the thought pass, plopping herself back down on the couch. “Aaaah.” She sighed, but a simple glance down told her that hadn’t been quite enough. Her cock was still nearly rock hard, and she caught Erin still eyeing it up. “I’m not quite ready to go again, but why don’t you help me along. Wrap those tiny-ass hands around my shaft and stroke me. Nice and slow, up and down, you know how to do it, I’m sure.” Erin obliged, leaning forward and cupping her hands around the base of the shaft. She stuck her ass high in the air, wiggling it for the be-cocked woman whose pleasure had now become her one task.

Until Gwen’s curiosity got the better of her, she sat still and just watched Erin stroke her cock. “Go ahead and suck on the head a bi-- Ooooooh, just like that. Perfect, slut~” Gwen sighed as Erin compiled before she’d even finished talking. It wasn’t until a few minutes later that Gwen finally let her curiousity form words; “Hey, Erin… That tiny you swallowed… Any idea why it might have been wearing clothes?”

The sentence caught up with Erin’s cock-addled brain one word at the time, but it only took three; Tiny, swallowed, clothes.

Erin’s eyes snapped open from the half-saddled look they’d had while she was gazing down at the thick cock wrapped between her lips. “Clothes?” Erin said, though Gwen had to pause before she was able to nod, especially after Erin popped her lips off of Gwen’s cock’s head. Even still, Gwen did nod slowly, worrying briefly that she had caused some kind of traumatic, cock-induced brain injury in the beautiful woman she had hoped to bed, and… Maybe a bit more down the road. Before Gwen could follow the train of thought, though, she noticed a sudden absence of hands on her cock, and a sudden absence of Gwen’s weight on the couch.

As soon as Erin’s brain connected the dots, she bounced off the couch, barely landed on her feet on the floor, and bounded upstairs at full sprint. She took the stairs two at a jump, before sliding like a rockstar on her knees into the bathroom, her elbows hit the toilet seat at the same time, and her finger went so far down her throat she could feel it in her chest. A moment later, she gagged, but strength of will made her keep her hand there until something far larger and far more solid pressed up against the walls of her throat, and all at once, Erin pivoted again.

Diluted stomach acid half-stung her hands, not that Erin noticed as she threw the water on in the tub, and did her best to wash all the shit off of Faye’s tiny, mostly limp body. A few moments later, Erin grabbed up some toilet paper, and wrapped Faye up in it. When she turned to take Faye back to their room, Gwen was blocking her way. “So…” She said, “Wanna explain what all that was about? I kinda thought we were having a thing, and I mean I’m not pissed if I was wrong, you know? That was on me, then, but... You interrupted our night to puke out a tiny?”

“I… I feel like you should leave, Gwen.”

“And why would you feel that? If you trusted me enough to follow along as I drove you home and more or less forced you to suck my cock, why can’t you tell me about a tiny?” Erin sighed in response, pulling Faye close to her chest with one hand and pressing the other hand against the bathroom counter where she had left Faye just an hour or two ago. “Erin? Do you trust me enough to tell me?”

“You’re not gonna think it’s some great thing I'm doing, if that’s what your implying.”

“Try me.”

Erin drew in a deep breath, and tried to spit out as much of it as possible. “Faye and I dated in high school and college, got married afterwards, and she shrunk on our honeymoon. Now, I keep her --”

“-- as a pet?” Gwen tried to finish her sentence, expecting that to be the natural conclusion.

“-- safe.” Erin correct, still holding the tiny, shivering girl against her chest. “She’s gonna be pissed when she wakes up, tho.”

Gwen shrugged, leaning against the door frame and stroking her cock to keep it nice and hard. “So what? She’s just a tiny. Throw her in her cage or something.”

“Gwen… This is my wife! I’m not putting her in a cage!”

Gwen sighed in reply, stepping close to her date, and wrapping her arms around her. This meant, naturally, that her thick cock pressed against the smaller woman’s tummy. “I’ll tell you what,” she started, “Let’s compromise. I will try to understand this… Honestly insane seeming thought of yours that your ex-wife is still -- Sorry, sorry! That this wife of yours can still be your wife when she’s that size, and you just sucked my dick. But, only if you will put her somewhere where she can’t hurt herself, and we go buy a proper cage for her.”

“I don’t wanna --”

“Just… Christ, just while I’m here, so I don’t accidentally step on her or some shit. Please? I don’t wanna hurt you like that.”

“... Fine. I’ll look for a place, just gimme a few minutes.”

“There’s a cup right here.”

“I’m not putting Faye in --”

“Erin, she’s a tiny who is at will to stumble off the counter and fall to her death. Put her in the damned cup, set the cup on the floor, and we will go and buy her a proper cage. Now.” This time, Erin kept her mouth shut, thinking quietly. Slowly, she let her hand tilt, and Faye slid away from the toilet-paper wrap, and gently into the cup. “Great! Now, is there any chance Faye would have had something in my size so we don’t have to run back to my place before we go?”

Erin thought about it for a moment before nodding. “She didn’t have… The extra meat, but you and her are about the same size -- Or, were. And I haven’t been able to throw her extra things out, so you should be able to find something.”

“Great! I’m going to watch Faye for a second, you go and get changed.” Erin hesitated slightly, watching Gwen pick up the cup. “Don’t worry, I won’t eat her or anything. I know she means something to you, now.” Erin relaxed, smiling softly, and strode confidently out of her bathroom, leaving her wife in her girlfriend’s capable hands. What Erin never heard was the growl Gwen cast into the cup. “I will not be cockblocked by a fucking shrinkee ex-wife again. That shit was twice as dumb last time, so I’ll let it go for now, but now I’m ready for you, you little cunt. Before long, I’ll make sure Erin swallows you for fucking good.”

“All set! We can trade off watching Faye now, so you can find something casual in her closet.”

“Alright, sweetie!” Gwen yelled, noticing that Faye stirred in the cup enough to cover her ears. Under her breath, Erin’s girlfriend whispered. “Must be sensitive little ears, hm? I’ll make sure she moans extra loud tonight so that you ear every damned moan.” Speaking up again, Gwen called for her girlfriend, and they switched off long enough for Gwen to realize that Faye had had awful tastes in clothes.

Gwen picked something simple, and did her best to stuff herself and her still half-hard cock into it; A pair of jeans, a plain, black t-shirt, and some socks. “She has no bras in my size,” the woman complained, annoyed at the strapless bra she’d had on all night.

“Oh, right! Yeah, uhm, Faye wasn’t exactly tit-gifted, so to speak.” Gwen nodded mutely in response, deciding that braless was better than more of that stupid strapless. “Are we ready to go, then, Gwen?”

Gwen nodded again, though she couldn’t yank her eyes off of the tiny woman, laying in a cup, nor could she shake the thought that she would have loved to have known that the little bug had drowned in her cum.

---

End Notes:

Reviews are always welcomed and accepted, and I read each one even if I don't reply to it!

Of Coupling and Afterwards by EDai
Author's Notes:

Categories present include; Butt, insertion, futa, couple, mouth play, entrapment, and humiliation.

---

 

When Faye woke up in the middle of the night, she found herself in a strange… Bed? With no light source about her, Faye had no concrete way of telling what she was in, or making sense of any details that her eyes picked up in their desperate search for answers. The first odd thing she deciphered was that wherever she was in was to her scale. She knew for a fact that she was awake; Several pinches confirmed that, but she couldn’t immediately recall anything happening after she had fallen asleep watching TV. The tiny woman climbed out of what she knew was a tiny bed, and felt oddly self-conscious of the fact that she was walking through what felt like a scale-model house.

 Faye barely had a second to register a deep, loud moaning coming from somewhere in front of her before the entire night came rushing back like a freight train. She remembered waking up in darkness just like this, but with a shitton more pressure on her back. Then, like now, she remembered moans and groans, but there had been shifting there, where now there was none. No pressure, no shifting, no nothing. The moaning was further away. Faye remembered being eaten; Or did she? It was all a blur and, at that, one that the tiny woman couldn’t quite clear up with all the moaning coming from… What she guessed was upstairs.

Faye guessed right.

After they returned from buying Faye’s new cage, as Gwen insisted on calling it, the pair went about the careful process of setting up Faye’s new hotel, as Erin insisted on calling it, both women taking every chance they could find to call Faye’s home-inside-her-home their chosen pronoun. Erin and Gwen both knew on some subconscious level that they were attempting to convince one another of their way of thinking, literally the whole time. Gwen let Erin decide where Faye’s bed was, where the miniature couch was, where every little thing was. It was a gigantic cage-house, and after nearly an hour of set up, the pair finally retired to bed.

Since it was nearly one am by that time, Erin opted to let Gwen stay the night. Since she had yet to consummate their relationship fully with her girlfriend, Gwen was happy to stay, albeit with less, ‘safety-oriented,’ ideas on her mind. When the pair went to bed they left Faye sleeping downstairs, away from her lover for the first time in years, as Gwen had demanded. The tall ravenette, of course, had that one, single purpose on her mind.

That was what she had meant for this night to be about, that one, naturally amazing thing; Blowing Erin’s mind with a shitton of fantastic, nerve-overloading sex. Faye, the stupid, little woman that Erin seemed to still love, somehow, had gotten in the way of that; Not that it had been her fault that Erin loved her and worried about her and protected her, but she was a tiny. Erin should have known better than to leave one of them sitting out and about. 

 

Gwen didn’t try her luck again until the middle of the night. Erin had fallen asleep fairly quickly, and Gwen guessed she was more than a small bit emotionally drained. Catching some sleep herself, the becocked woman awoke a few hours later, at the behest of the hardness in her pajama pants. The same pants that she had begrudgingly borrowed from Faye’s closet, and would have sooner burnt if than continue to wear, if given the chance. In getting the pants off and slipping her shirt away and out of bed, Gwen was slow, and careful, and it wasn’t until she’d been fully naked for a few minutes that the ravenette finally pushed her luck again.

She woke Erin up by pressing small, soft kisses against the back of her woman’s neck, and sliding her hands down, under, and over the woman’s lovely hips. Even with her own, larger breasts already pushing against Erin’s back, Gwen opted to pull her date closer still, and kept kissing away at her neck and behind her ear. It was a supremely delicate process, one that Gwen had never employed on someone who was going to be more than a one-night stand, but she found herself feeling incredibly fucking desperate.

Erin might not have known it, but her girlfriend’s soft, fluttery kisses were filled with that desperation; Part of it was desperation to have her, and part of it was plain desperation to not let that fucking tiny beat her the way one had before. And, although Erin might have questioned calling Gwen her girlfriend, the woman in question herself thought that after six dates, a blowjob, and the fact she was even trying to accomplish getting in Erin’s pants, she definitely deserved for Erin to refer to her as a significant other in some form.

Those thoughts twisted and turned in Gwen’s mind, and pressed her to will Erin to accept her all the faster. Some part of her flatly believed that if she didn’t get into her girl’s pants tonight, right now, or at the least as soon as she could physically manage, that she would never get another chance. Faye would convince Erin to boot Gwen out in the morning, and Gwen would get fucked over, again. The becocked beauty wasn’t even entirely aware of that fear, deep in her chest; But, it was ever present as she gently pressed her cock between Erin’s thighs.

One of Gwen’s hands slipped up from Erin’s hip and under her shirt to play at her girlfriend’s naked, little nipple. Gwen felt her heart flutter as Erin started to move against her, pressing her ass back against Gwen’s body and reacting to the soft, little kisses with gentle, quiet moans. Erin was still half-asleep as the coupling got started, and Gwen knew that her soon-to-be-lober was feeling more with her hands than she could see or hear or smell at the time. There was one thing Erin could definitely taste, unbeknownst to the woman pressed against her back; The salty, sweet cum of the lover who she had began a race to get naked with.

Erin’s hands found their way into Gwen’s pants as she rolled over, just the same as Gwen’s began tugging Erin’s shirt up and off. It was as Erin rolled into her girlfriend’s embrace that her hand slipped downward and started stroking at the large, throbbing beast in her lover’s pants. Gwen’s struggle to get her shirt off was aided by the redhead only for as long as Erin could bring herself to stop stroking the beast with one of her two hands.

Even for just a second or two, the pause seemed to bring a physical pain to the shorter, arguably more adorable woman. Once the shirt had flown off the bed and Erin had practically presented herself, Gwen’s kisses easily transferred around with her lips pressing repeatedly into Erin’s collar bone, making the smaller woman squirm and moan. And, Gwen found that she fucking loved making Erin writhe and groan underneath her.

“Fuck you’re so fucking hot~” Gwen moaned as her only response, more in control of her mouth than Erin could be of hers as Gwen’s hands, too, traveled southward, pressing against the soft flesh of Erin’s mound. “Help get these pants off, Erin… Let me fuck you, baby.” Erin’s response to Gwen’s command was simply to follow; If she had further thoughts about the matter, she didn’t feel the need to share the details with the woman who owned the cock that might as well have owned Erin by that point, and that woman didn’t feel obligated to do anything but make it easier for Erin to free her lover.

Not more than two minutes later, both women completely naked, Erin’s collar and neck were covered in tiny little bruises from Gwen’s kissing, which had quickly turned rough as soon as Gwen found herself rising up onto her knees between Erin’s legs. Gwen knew better than to be nervous about bruising up the little masochist beneath her and instead pressed her fingers into the woman’s hair, pulling her hair back with a tight grip so that her neck was open all the more to her. Every kiss and lick and bite brought Erin’s moans from a deeper place in her throat, and Gwen loved every fucking second of it.

“Guide me in, my little painslut.” Gwen had already decided that she loved when Erin didn’t argue with an order; Her deft little hands wrapped around half-each of Gwen’s big cock, and guided it between her folds. There was so little hesitation in Erin’s movements that when Gwen began pressing herself into Erin’s sweet, practically unused cunt, the woman almost hilted herself down to her balls on the very first push. Erin moaned loudly, wrapping her arms and legs as tightly around the taller, thicker, buffer, hotter woman as she possibly could, and one word echoed throughout Gwen’s mind for the rest of the night from the moment it left Erin’s lips.

“Moooooooore!”

Gwen obliged, happily propping herself up on her elbows, and immediately throwing her hips into the swinging motion that Gwen was so unaccustomed to; Full throttle. It’s not that Gwen wasn’t thinking of the woman beneath her, she just knew better than to try being kind to her in bed. Erin made it so fucking clear that she loved every minute of it, moaning and scraping her back, and every thrust begging for more and more. And, every time Gwen grunted and gave her more of the cock that she was desperately begging for, Erin simply screamed for more still.

By the time had Gwen thrust herself balls-deep in the tiny woman and came inside of her lover for the first time, she was covered in enough layers of sweat that she felt confident in the idea that she could have lubed her cock up with all of her perspiration and then comfortably burrowed her way into Erin’s ass. With that thought on her mind just before she came, Gwen’s orgasm hit both her and Erin like a freight train, and Gwen barely noticed Erin’s 6 or 7th orgasm pulsing around her meat as her own nearly knocked her unconscious.

Erin was just barely aware of Gwen’s cock pumping a load deep inside of her, but even if she had been fully aware of it she wouldn’t have worried too much. She’d been taking the pill to regulate her monthly cycle since she was a kid, but now that a fertile cock had dumped a load inside of her, that pill took on a more natural, pleasurable side-role as proper birth control.

Gwen knew she had rested there comfortably for an hour or two, but didn’t realize she had fallen asleep at some point until she blinked awake to the sun’s rays slamming through the hazy, cloud-covered sky and trying to penetrate the thick curtains hanging in Erin’s bedroom. Even though she felt lazy and tired, Gwen clambered out of bed, out of Erin, even, and started searching around for something she was sure everyone had; When she pulled it out from under the bed, she felt so successful that her exhausted mind wondered if she would get a big, sloppy kiss from her girlfriend for her efforts.

It took the sleepy giantess a moment or so of searching through the squirming insects, but she soon pulled out a semi-muscular ravenette, although she was aware that Faye had kept herself far more in shape than any commercially sold tiny could possibly manage. Gwen closed the box back up, and crept back into bed far more carefully. Then, she cuddled up to her girlfriend once more. “Erin.” She commanded, her voice soft but forceful. With a tiny struggling in her hand, the fact that Erin’s eyes popped open right away made Gwen internally cheer. “I grabbed Faye for us, why don’t you give her a nice, sloppy kiss.”

Gwen got that nice, sloppy kiss she had hoped would be her reward, and she got it exactly where she wanted it, cooing quietly as Erin’s half-dead, half-asleep mind thoroughly coated the tiny in spittle. “Great, now say goodnight to Faye, sweetie.” Whatever Erin mumbled, it probably wasn’t goodnight, but that didn’t stop Gwen’s quest, nor even halt it temporarily. “Wonderful, now relax, this tiny has got to go up your ass, baby. Can you hold your cheek open for me?”

Tired, sleepy Erin, Gwen found, was somehow even more helpful and compliant than a  conscious Erin. The tiny, lubed up as it was and being pressed into a nice, relaxed ass, slipped in far more easily that Gwen could ever hope she herself if and when she eventually reached that specific, puckered, promised land. Erin shuddered, waking up from her daze slightly, and turning back to look at Gwen. Something the was probably supposed to be, ‘What’re you doing?’ but sounded nothing like it, cascaded out, and Gwen could only reply, “Baby, I am gonna claim this ass as my personal cum-dumping hole, one day. Might as well start... Loosening it up, now.”

Erin giggled, turned back over, stuck her ass out a bit more, and fell back asleep. Gwen followed shortly after, feeling absolutely exhausted.

Around ten in the morning, when she woke up to even brighter sunshine Gwen’s immediate reaction was to go for breakfast; Erin was sleeping soundly in her arms, but even so, Gwen’s stomach was grumbling more like an alarm clock, and Gwen prefered to feed the beast in her tummy to waking the sleepy cockslut in her arms. So, she slipped her arms out from underneath her lover and then slipped herself out of the warm, comfortable bed.

Black, un-waxed hairs all over her body stood on end when her bare feet padded against the cool, hardwood floor, and Gwen damned-near yelped.

Much to her further disappoint, Gwen was forced to saddle her feet inside of some old, unused slippers of Faye’s that had just been sitting around, nearly hidden underneath the king sized bed that the couple slept in. The rest of her body took much more easily to the cool air than her feet had to the floor, and dressed only in the slippers, Gwen made her way downstairs as quietly as she could. The first thing she looked at in the sun’s mid-morning light was the frankly massive cage that she had spent honestly too much money on.

All just so she could have a chance to get in Erin’s pants and get her plan to get rid of the now-shrunken-wife started.

Faye was asleep, sitting against the glass. Gwen knew that the tiny must have heard her pounding the shit out of her, ‘Wife,’ and woken up to it. As she strode past into the kitchen, the comparative giantess half wondered whether or not the dumb, little fairy could smell the lovely aroma of arousal that belonged to her, ‘Wife,’ and Gwen’s woman as it practically spilled off of the massive cock. Even though she doubted it, Gwen kept hope that it might be true and, feeling ever more like Faye’s replacement, decided to borrow an old and ever unused apron to cover herself as she set about making some breakfast.

The thick, 6 foot tall woman needed her sustenance, as did any woman of her size. Gwen cooked up 6 eggs for her and her girl, made a 4 slices of toast for herself, and fried several strips of bacon up to munch on. It was the bacon that made her the most excited, because if there was something that no one could resist the smell of, bacon was that something. When cooked right, it was potent and perfect, and delicious. It was as the first piece was frying that Gwen heard a soft pounding on glass, and quickly dropped the apron and left the bacon to fry. It was barely a moment before she bound back, holding a tiny Faye in her hand, and holding her over the frying pan.

Her thumb, cleverly, pressed right over the tiny’s miniature mouth so that it couldn’t scream.

“Now, listen here you little shithead. That woman up there, laying in her bed, is not your wife. I know, I know, you’re probably wondering who the fuck I am; I am the woman who wanted to stuff you in my cock and make Erin suck you out and swallow you like the nothing that you are. I am the woman who’s cock she was sucking while you were just a lump under my ass. After all, you are just a shrinkee, you belong down her throat or under my ass. Oh, trust me, I know full well that she won’t approve of getting rid of you, but sooner or later I am gonna convince her that you are unnecessary and unloveable.”

Gwen thought she hard Erin shift upstairs, and paused long enough to be sure she wasn’t over-playing her cars. “I will show her that you are nothing but a remnant of a woman who died years ago, one that is psychologically unhealthy for her to keep, and instead of rushing to the bathroom to puke you and my cum back up, she’ll eat your charred, grilled body along with a bun, and all you’ll be is a fucking hot dog to her at that point. Hell, I’m sure you’ve seen her do it before, and I know you’ll see, no, you’ll feel her do it next time, short stuff.”

Gwen paused, a chuckle building behind her mouth. “God, just how short are you? 7 inches tall? 5?” Holding Faye in one hand, Gwen reached under Faye’s field of view, but the tiny woman knew what someone’s arm looked like when they were stroking themselves. Suddenly, Gwen dropped her down, and Faye found herself face to face with a mammoth’s dick. “Jesus, I’m not even hard and you’re barely half my cock’s height. Fucking pathetic. Maybe we’ll skip the hot dog, and she can just eat you off of my fucking dick.”

“Gwen?” Erin’s voice rang out from the bedroom. “Who are you talking to?”

Gwen bit back a small curse, before sighing to bring her lungs back to capacity so she could call back, “I’m just ranting at this fucking bacon. It’s frying way to quickly for the temperature I have it at, and I’m… Honestly a bit frustrated.”

“Oh, sweet! Bacon?”

“Yeah, I’ll bring it up in a bit!”

“Nah, I’ll be down in a second or two.”

“Alright, love!” After that, the house was dead silent. Gwen knew she had made a mistake of some caliber, but she wasn’t entirely sure of that caliber. While Erin was still up in her room, Gwen made sure to dispose of the garbage tiny in the miniature house that was still too large for someone her size to deserve, and got the apron back on. She focused on getting the bacon out of the frying pan and onto a cooling rack, all the while awaiting the conversation she knew was coming.

Erin was there a minute or two later, but no later than when Gwen gave her a second of attention did Erin’s quiet voice poke her. “Love?”

Gwen prickled for a second, regretting the phrasing, still, but not quite so worried that the previous night had been all for naught. “Yep... Love.”

Erin nodded, slowly, before hopping up onto one of the barstools at the island, hands folded in her lap. “Like, term of endearment love or, like… The feeling?”

Gwen could still feel her skin bristling, and she struggled to come up with the least dangerous answer possible. “Whichever you’re comfortable with, I suppose.” Erin nodded again, before she returned to her completely mute state. Sensing that there wasn’t much more of a conversation to be had, Gwen dished her and Erin up some eggs, though she kept most of toast to herself, and bacon, setting a slightly smaller portioned plate in front of her girlfriend that what she placed in front of herself.

“Pass the ketchup… Love.” Erin’s voice, after minutes of silence, took her off guard, and it was in that moment of unpreparedness that Gwen felt herself get smacked in the chest. Feeling herself smile, but also feeling a little confused at the request, Gwen ducked into the fridge, pulling out the bottle and handing it to her tiny lover. Erin smirked at her, “Are you sure you can love a woman who puts ketchup on her eggs?”

“God, I dunno, can I?” Gwen joked, before seriously considering. “Well, it’s not my thing, but… It’s just food, really. As long as you don’t play with it, you can put whatever you want on it.”

“Yeah,” Erin nodded again, her eyes listing over to the new cage in her living room, “I guess you can.”

---

 

End Notes:

Reviews welcome! 4 Chapters + Epilogue left!

Of Moving and Replacements by EDai
Author's Notes:

I kind of feel unhappy with this chapter, but I believe it leads to a really good last 3 chapters, so hopefully you all enjoy it more than I do!

---

 

 

Erin was disconcerted.

 When Gwendolyn had later left the previous day, Erin had been quick to go to Faye’s hotel to try to let her out. However, every time Erin attempted to grab at her tiny wife and lift her out of the cage, said miniscule woman would duck her attempts. Each time, Erin got angry, but Faye just kept the same scowl directed at her. Erin tried to reason with her; Things like the cage was only for when Gwen was here, things like Gwen would never hurt her because Gwen cared for Erin too much. Things like that. Nothing worked.

So, for the second night in a row, Faye slept alone. However, for the first time since she could remember, Erin did, too. Her bedroom felt empty and cold, far worse than she could recall it being since she had last slept here with Faye cuddling her from behind. On the morning of her second day off, Erin woke from bed to a pounding on her front door. She stumbled from bed, her hair wrecked, and her pjs misaligned, which she thought was a bigger deal because she only had on panties and one of Faye’s old t-shirts. It didn’t matter much to her, though, until she popped the door open.

“Oh, shi-” She started to duck away and try to close the door. “I need a few min-”

“No, no, don’t worry about it.” Gwen laughed, stepping through the door with a suitcase in hand. “You don’t mind if I come in, do you?” It was, since she was already inside, quite a mute point.

“Other than the fact that I look like shit? Uh, sure come on in, honey!”

“It’s not that bad, Eerie.” Gwen chuckled, setting down the suitcase she was holding. Downturned enough was her head that Gwen couldn’t have noticed as Erin stole a glance into Faye’s house, wondering if Faye had told Gwen about that nickname existed just to spite her. If that were the case, she reasoned, at least it meant that Gwen and Faye had gotten along. Unaware of Erin’s thoughts, Gwen continued. “We woke up together yesterday morning just like that, so… It’s not a problem, at all.”

“I guess not. Uhm… What are you doing, sweetie?”

“Moving in,” Gwen replied without a second thought. She continued only because she thought she heard Erin’s chin smack against the floor. “The lease on my apartment is up, I don’t work today, so... I thought I would drop by and basically just move in. I know you have the space, I know you enjoyed my company, and I know you could use the help around a house as big as this one.”

“How would you know how big the house is,” Erin challenge, “You’ve seen like 4 rooms of it, and none of them are the largest, by a long shot!”

“Well, I’ve seen it in the daylight from the outside… Look, Erin, did you mean what you said yesterday?”

Erin closed her eyes, attempting to straighten her mind out a bit, and nibbling on her lip a little. “Specifically?” She asked, her eyes popping open.

“Yes or no, do you love me?” Erin paused for a second, staring at the woman before her without an answer in her head immediately. But, before an answer came, Gwen spoke up again, “Erin, I just... Erin, your mistress asked you a question and would like for you to answer it.”

“Yes.” Erin’s voice leaked out finally, her brain not offering much input on the matter, otherwise.

“Good, then I will be moving in with you.” Erin bit her lip at that, but Gwen pretended not to notice. “First and foremost, I’m going to go through Faye’s old closet, and pick some clothes to keep and probably donate the rest. Unless you have some reason to object that doesn’t involve Faye somehow wearing clothes nearly 200 times her size again?”

Erin shook her head wrapping her arms around herself. This, Gwen let herself notice, and quickly wrapped Erin up in her arms. “Baby, I know this feels awful and unfair and wrong, but Faye, the woman you loved, she died ages ago. The tiny in that cage is a disrespectful memory of that woman you loved, and I think it’s time you moved on. Let her memory rest. I’m not saying you have to do it today, but I think it’s at least worth considering. Can you agree to that, at least?” It took some time, but eventually Gwen got the nod she was looking for.

“Wonderful, honey. I have a few more bags in my beater’s trunk, but I can get those later. I’m really eager to get upstairs and do some personal modeling. I’ll call you up if I have anything that I really wanna show you, okay?” Erin nodded again, and managed a smile this time. “Maybe start trying to say goodbye?” This time, Erin shook her head.

“I think…” She took a deep breath. “I think I’m going to go for a walk, okay? Clear my head of all these weird, nasty thoughts. Go, do your sexy fashion walk, and I’ll come up when I get back, instead?” Gwen was happy to relinquish a little bit of control, and simply smiled and lauded the idea as a great one. Erin walked out of the house, Gwen watched her thick ass sway before turning on her heel and sprinting up the stairs. Faye was left, sitting alone in the living room as the bright morning light shined in on her house, illuminating the tears streaming down her face.

Gwen had lied when she said she was going to do a fashion show. She’d already spent a good deal more time looking through Faye’s old clothes than the ratty rags deserved anyway, and she knew by now that none of them were worth her time. Well, almost none. There were some more leather based pieces that she decided to keep for a little while longer. The rest of it when straight into a garbage bag. From there, Gwen searched around the room, doing her best to find and collect any little hits of the cockless woman that her girlfriend had once loved, including a tiny bed and some stupid strapon.

Gwendolyn felt great, though; She felt like she was truly getting through to the mourning widow that her girlfriend really was. Although she knew it might be too much to hope, Gwen still had some concept of hoping that she might be able to get rid of Faye’s memory and the corresponding tiny by the end of the week or so. It being Sunday gave her the entire week, of course, but Gwen liked a challenge, not an impossible task. Gwen quickly stripped out of the clothes she had been wearing, and slid a few of Faye’s old leather pieces on.

She started with a crotchless corset that had been designed to let a sub eat a domme out through, but with Gwen’s girth it was perfect to let her allow Erin access to her thick, juicy meat. The thought of her meat being juicy took her out of the fantasy for a moment, but she continued on; A long, elbow-length pair of shiny, black leather fingerless gloves slid on, letting her fingers stay free for caressing, while the rest of her arm was encased in synthesized perfection. The final touch was a pair of thigh-high boots, with a bit of a heel. Gwen had never needed heels, but with the extra bump, she realized she was standing at about 6’2,” or just about 11 inches taller than her girlfriend.

From there, she plopped herself down on the bed, and waited. Originally, the plan had been to put the domme things on under her own clothes, but the way it all felt as it pressed against her was simply lovely. Gwen was happy to have the time to figure out the outfit, because it took her some time to realize that her tits felt bigger because that’s what the corset she’d put on was specifically designed to do. Faye needed that ego boost where Gwen didn’t, but there was little way to change it now, while she waited for Erin to return.

It was boring, Gwen had to be perfectly honest. If she could have risked it, she might have jacked off with one of the tinies against her cock, but she wanted her cock to be primed, so instead of the added stimulation, she simply rubbed herself at the head, imaging the reception that her girl would give her when she returned. Finally, the becocked woman heard the front door downstairs pop open, and Gwen bolted to her feet, standing there in front of the bedroom door with a hip cocked and a smirk on her face. “Gwendolyn?” Erin called, and Gwen effortlessly coughed to let her woman know where she was.

At the last second, Gwen noticed a riding crop sitting in the corner, and snapped it up in her hands, posing with it just as Erin walked in the door. “I was thinking tha-hahat… Holy shit…”

Gwen raised an eyebrow, “Just holy shit? You won’t address me properly?”

Erin swallowed hard, looking the near-foot-taller woman head to toe before creeping inside the room. She started to close the door, but Gwen smacked the crop against her own hand, and Erin froze. The implication was clear; Door, open. The submissive woman lowered herself to her knees, and corrected herself. “Holy shit, Mistress.” Gwen chuckled softly, beginning to walk a slow, tight, personal circle around the woman knelt on the floor. Erin resisted the urge she felt in her stomach to take a gentle hold of the thick cock that Gwen was waving in her face between her lips and start sucking.

“You’re a bit over-dressed, don’t you think?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress! May I strip for you?” Erin practically begged for the permission, and Gwen wondered if it was her herself, or if old,Faye-based habits died hard. If the later were the case, Gwen would try to remember to thank the dumbass tiny in the tank downstairs for gifting her such a well-trained slut. Gwen finally realized a question had been asked, and corrected the behavior.

“You will not ask me questions. At worst, you will make statements and I will tell you whether they are wrong or right. At best, you will not speak at all unless I am making you scream my name. Understood?” Erin nodded, picking up on the new rule immediately. “Excellent. Strip.” Erin didn’t stand up to get undressed, instead she quickly and expertly worked her shirt and bra off, before pushing her chest against the floor, and her ass high into the air so that she could scoot her pants and panties down, her socks going along with her pants. “Wonderful~” Gwen complimented the naked slut in front of her all the while her emerald green eyes devoured her.

“Suck.” Gwen commanded, stopping directly behind Erin, who began to obliged by beginning to turn. Expert precision brought the crop up against her ass, while youthful energy made the crop shot hurt a bit more than it might have if someone a bit older had delivered it. “I didn’t tell you to move. Suck my cock. I know you’re flexible enough to lean back and accomplish your task.” Erin, coming to understand what it was the Gwen wanted, immediately went about repositioning herself so that bending backwards to that degree was possible, and the first second that Gwen believed the smaller woman was ready, she shoved her ten inch cock so deep into her slut’s throat that she felt Erin’s breathing against her balls.

Gwen’s moan was loud, but if it had been unblocked, Erin’s would have certainly came out much more loudly. The submissive’s tongue danced around the top of Gwen’s shaft, vibrating with a moan around her Mistress just the same as her throat was, and Gwen herself slowly began rocking herself against the delicate, soothing tongue that her woman had provided. “Someone,” Gwen moaned, “has been waiting for this a while, hasn’t sheeee?” Erin’s reply was mostly a groan around her cock as Gwen effectively fucked her face. It wasn’t until Gwen felt her orgasm start to build, though, that she slowed down a little bit, and eventually when it grew too near, she removed herself from Erin’s mouth entirely.

“Sit up and swallow some of that spit, baby.”

Erin looked entirely displeased, not having her lips stuffed full anymore, but she did comply. While her face was right side up, Erin couldn’t see as Gwen stepped back towards the bed, and slid a small, clear container out from under it. As she popped the lid off of the box, Gwen turned to see what Erin was up to. Erin had, after swallowing all of her excess spit, turned and watched what Gwen was up to, and even now was just barely holding a question back on her lips.

Instead of answering, Gwen lowered herself onto the bed, spreading her legs slowly, and letting her cock hang freely so that it could point almost directly forward. It might have curved upward, even at it’s size, but with Gwen’s balls weighing it down, the best it could manage was pointing straightforward. Naturally, Erin did the fastest crawl she believed she could get away with, and opened wide to accept Gwen’s cock between her lips. Only, Gwen’s hand wrapped around her shaft, and pulled it upwards so it was facing the ceiling.

Then, still without speaking, with her big sac just hanging there, Gwen scooped out a tiny and dropped it on her nuts. Erin watched as the absolutely tiny, even for a tiny, landed on the wrinkled flesh of Gwen’s balls, and for a brief moment looked back up at Gwen, wondering what she was supposed to do. Gwen only said, “Lick me, chew it.” Once Erin had the idea, she dove in.

Erin’s first mistake came early, when she locked her lips around the tiny-infested ball that was to Erin’s right, Gwen’s left, and tried to suck the tiny off of the nut. Gwen reached out more casually than either normal-ish sized woman thought possible, and slapped the crop against Erin’s asscheek, making the ball-licking sub wince. To Erin’s credit, she knew what she had done wrong, and quickly rectified that by dragging her tongue gently around the entire orb.

Neither of them paid particularly close attention to the tiny bug that was on that particular ball, as busy as they were. Erin was focused too much on licking, and Gwen was far too focused on pleasing her mistress. The only time they realized anything had happened to it at all was when Gwen prompted Erin to switch balls, and the little man wasn’t there. Gwen, of course, sighed, and grabbed another tiny.

“Okay, this time,” Gwendolyn chastised, “Instead of losing one on my balls, I am going to put this one in your mouth. Every time I spank you, you are to chew once. Hopefully that way we can be sure it’s used properly.” Erin nodded, parting her lips in a slow, purposeful manner that had everything to do with accepting something other than a tiny between her lips. Even sticking her tongue out was another way of teasing her mistress and the lack of cock in her mouth.

Gwen, nevertheless, persisted. She plopped the tiny onto Erin’s tongue, and watched somewhat enviously as Erin pulled her tongue back into what must have seemed like a massive cavern for a bug. Mentally, she made a note to do some hand-to-flesh spanking later on that evening. Then, slowly but in nothing that could be misconstrued as a nice way, Gwen carefully beat 10 times on Erin’s ass, watching carefully to see that her slut complied, and being a slight bit less cruel with the next slap. “Say, ‘Awwwhhh.’ Let’s see how you did.” Erin, of course, had done wonderfully, and the bit of pulp left in her mouth almost didn’t look tiny-shaped.

“Finish chewing, darling, and then get that thing in your stomach.” Gwen ordered, her hand lowering to repay Erin for her teasing by stroking along that massive cock. Erin’s eyes ate up every little stroke so incredibly hungrily, devouring every movement, while she wished it were her lips that were making those motions across that monster. It took another slap on the ass from Gwen before she snapped out of it, and finally finished chewing her toy. Her swallow was meant as a tease once more; Slow, deliberate, and a healthy dose of long, steady eye contact.

To Gwen, that wasn’t quite what she wanted from the rest of their play. “Hold still,” was all the taller, becocked woman said before she began digging about the room, clearly looking for something. Erin guessed a few times as to what it was that her Mistress was seeking, but she never once guessed aloud. Finally, though, when Gwen did find it, Erin found herself almost confusedly blurting out a question. The memory of a crop slapping against her ass helped Erin hold the thought in her head. When Gwen commanded her slut to lean her head back and close her eyes, it wasn’t a surprise.

The blindfold covering the upper portion of her face wasn’t a surprise.

The surprise ultimately came after Gwen had fully, tightly tied the fabric back, so that Erin couldn’t even see the floor in the non-existent cracks that would have normally been created between her cheekbones and her nose. And, that surprise was that absolutely nothing happened. Nothing happened for a long, long time. Erin gave up trying to count the seconds, devoid of her eyes, as she heard only light hints that someone was walking around the house. Without those hints, she would not have stayed in place for more than 4 minutes, as Gwen did whatever she was doing.

And what Gwen was doing was fairly devious.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Ooooooooh, cliffhanger! Reviews are welcome!

Of Playing and Places by EDai
Author's Notes:

Only 2 chapters left, and then the Epilogue after this!

ENJOY!

---

Erin had never, to Faye’s knowledge, been a quiet fuck.

 Even all the way back in high school, the first time they’d fucked, Faye had had to kiss her almost every second to keep the woman from screaming something; Faye’s name, how talented Faye’s tongue was, and even how hot her ass looked sticking up in the air, ‘like that.’ On it’s own, that wasn’t a bad thing, but with the context of being on the couch in Erin’s parent’s basement… Those were some of the most tense, most exhilarating fucks that Faye had ever had.

Listening to that same woman upstairs, clearly sucking a dick that was now nearly twice Faye’s size was… Humiliating was the word that Faye kept coming back to. It didn’t make sense, necessarily, even to herself. She had been the one who had suggested that Erin find a girl to fuck, and Erin coming to like this person should have been looked at like an overwhelming probability rather than a possibility. But, Faye knew, she had been far too over-confident about how much Erin would listen to her, be it orders or simple advice, and she had underestimated the person Erin would bring into their lives.

Frankly, Faye had been wrong. As she sat, her back pressed against the wall to keep it straight, meditating to try and calm her raging thoughts, she heard thundering footsteps pounding down the stairs. And, at first, she thought nothing of it; Outside stimula wasn’t as easy to ignore now that it was all amplified by her tiny ears, but willpower and intelligence could accomplish just about anything if they were used. In this case, Faye forced too much will power and failed to use her brain’s ability to properly assess an oncoming threat.

Gwen approached Faye’s cage with her cock hard, dripping with spit in a few places, and ready to bury itself deep in her hot, blindfolded girlfriend. However, Gwen herself had some feeling that an additional little bump wouldn’t be too obvious to her cock-lusting lover, and she might help that same lover start to get over her ex this way, if it was brought up correctly later. The giant, becocked woman noticed Faye appeared to be sleeping, and half-chuckled to herself about it being far, far too easy.

The square on the lid of the cage flipped open, her hand dipped in once, and she yanked the tiny out. Gwen locked her fingers tightly around the little woman, the same way she had realized was so beneficial the first time, and which had become a technique she’d gotten used to by the second time she’d done it. Her four, main fingers locked around Faye’s body from ankle to shoulder, while her thumb clamped down over her face, and could easily have slipped over her whole face if Gwen wanted it to. Or, rather, if Gwen gave into the urges she had to do just that.

Instead, with Faye naturally struggling in her gigantic palm, Gwen climbed the stairs again, and crossed into and through her and Faye’s bedroom, rustling through her suitcase to find one of the extra-large condoms she needed in order to keep her dick comfortable, but her load contained. With her one, free hand and her teeth, Gwen ripped the package open, before dropping Faye face-down on her cock near the tip. Faye nearly got a chance to start yelling before Gwen got the condom on over her, practically sealing the tiny thing against her cock.

Faye was pressed tightly between the giant, throbbing organ underneath her and the thin, tight layer of latex pressing down against her. Her breathing was hard and somewhat labored with the strength it required to push out against the latex, but with Gwen’s cock throbbing so strongly underneath her, she often stole breaths along with the beat of Gwen’s heart. Given her positioning, half of Faye’s face and body was pressed into a slowly drying, sticky layer of what she knew was Erin’s spit. Unfortunately, she could also see outside of the condom, even if just a little bit.

So, as Gwen reached down to stroke herself, Faye saw every digit coming.

Gwen, wanting to make sure that the condom was properly snug, quickly reached down and gave her cock a few quick, rough strokes. She locked her fingers as tight as she figured Erin’s pussy was going to be gripping her, and found herself immensely satisfied that neither the condom nor the extra passenger it held did much budging at all. As the thought that she could have taken a lot more time having Erin strip now if she’d not rushed her submissive earlier passed through her mind, Gwen sighed, softly. All the while, Gwen kept her hand locked tight around herself and kept stroking, repeatedly pressing Faye into her twitching, appreciative meat. “Stand. And, do a little spin for me.”

Erin hadn’t heard Gwen come into the room, and hadn’t realized she had been there for any length of time after her miss had ventured out of the room in search of something. As a result, when Gwen’s sigh and the following command reached her ears, Erin jumped slightly, before bowing her head in acknowledgement, keeping in mind that she ought not speak while Gwen was domming her, not without permission. Without her eyes to guide her, Erin was unsteady despite how sluggish she was to rise and how carefully she was moving  while she climbed up to her feet, and did her best to figure out where her Mistress was standing so she could end her little twirl facing the beautifully becocked woman that she loved so dearly.

“Good~” Gwen complimented her, even as the submissive was facing the wall opposite her lover, “You look so much better naked and slutty in the light of day than you did last night.” She just barely caught the blush on Erin’s cheeks under her blindfold, and that alone made her that much more beautiful. “On your knees again. My cock’s plenty wet for you, but this condom isn’t. Why not fix that?” Erin bit back a thoughtful comment about some brands of condoms coming lubed up and believing that they made sex feel worse, and how utterly useless one was when Erin was on the pill and had already taken one of Gwen’s loads, but in the end, simply, quickly plopped herself to her knees once more.

Erin felt more than heard Gwen step back up to her, but resigned herself to waiting for Gwen to grant her the sweet feeling of a cock between her lips because the blindfold stopped her from grabbing anything for herself. Instead, she gave Gwen a nice, teasing sight; Her lips gaping wide open, her tongue sticking out slightly as a nice little runway for her, and her head tilted back ever so slightly so that there was a nice avenue for Gwen to fuck her throat down.

Faye got an up-close and personal look at that avenue, that runway, and that gaping hole as Gwen positioned herself. The tiny knew that it had been ages since she’d been near enough Erin’s face to take her wife’s perfection in, but she couldn’t even remember whether the last time had been weeks or months or years ago. Her thoughts remained locked on that memory, the last time, right up until the second she felt herself swinging quickly to the side; Gwen’s hand back near the base had guided her cock away from Erin’s face, and it was the moment that she thought she saw a dastardly smirk spread across the slim, high cheeks of  large, heartless woman, that Faye realized what was probably about to happen to her and her ride, the monster of a cock that she’d been strapped to.

All at once, her world shifted again; Her ride swayed wildly back in the direction from which it had come, before swinging back and colliding directly with Erin’s cheek. Faye, feeling dizzy and disoriented, felt the cock impact and then bounce back, before coming to a rest against Erin’s cheek again. For a naive moment, the tiny and her stomach thought the worst was over, but then, the cock started swaying again.

Gwen did her best to hold back a laugh. After the initial swing of her meat, she was sure that she could probably make Faye puke in that little pocket of the condom. It would add some warmth to her little prison, Gwen reasoned, but it would also probably sting the skin on her cock and it might’ve even ruined the moment. As a compromise, Gwen only swung her cock against Erin’s cheek three more times, watching as Erin’s resolve held steadfast and the woman hardly flinched, before rearing her hips back, aiming for the wide open tunnel, and ramming herself forward.

Erin hardly gagged as Gwen pressed a massive ammount of her massive cock directly down her throat, but the gag was there and all Gwen could think of for a moment was Faye, most likely upside down, and now submerged in a non-unfamiliar, tight and constricting tunnel. That alone almost made her cum, but her balls proved to have cooled down quite a lot in her quick trip downstairs, and so Gwen knew she had a little more time to fuck about in Erin’s throat. “You’re doing great, baby. Hum around my cock. I don’t feel you humming.”

Faye wanted to scream; Her stomach hadn’t settled even a little bit before she felt herself turned upside down. It wasn’t so traumatic, since it wasn’t like she went right from standing to completely inverted, but all the same it sucked dick. The only reason Faye hadn’t screamed yet was that she had no intention of giving Gwen the pleasure of feeling her losing it inside a condom wrapped around her cock. The idea that Erin might get off on finding her wife wrapped around a cock never once occurred to her.

The cocksucker, though, wasn’t thinking much of anything. As Gwen penetrated her throat, her foremost thought was dragging her tongue along the bottom and making sure that Gwen cam this time. With a condom present, Erin wouldn’t get to taste the orgasmic fluid this time, but it would be completely lovely all the same. When Gwen ordered her to hum, she thought absolutely nothing of it. Hell, when Faye had fucked her throat with her double-sided strap-on, she often if not every time gave the exact same order. So, Erin hummed, and she hummed as much as she could manage.

For Faye, that meant her tight tunnel started to violently shake.

But, for Gwen, that meant that her orgasm got that much closer. She could go a few times before her cock burned out, and she wanted to fill this condom to the point where Faye would nearly drown in her spunk before she switched wraps. Her hands, naturally larger than the average woman, wrapped around Erin’s head, and for the first time with the additional passengers, Gwen began fucking away at Erin’s throat. Erin might not have ever met a throbbing, veiny, well-shaved cock that she liked before in her life, but she could take one like a champ. Although, if she had gagged, Gwen might not have even made the ten thrusts she did before she hilted herself and blew a load into the condom down Erin’s throat.

Most of the load blew straight into the little air bubble at the top, before another thrust barely readjusted the upper portion of the condom, and immediately flooded Faye and that portion of the cock with cum. Faye, for her part, closed everything part of her that she could as she felt the cock beneath her go into some kind of overdrive throbbing mode, and didn’t regret it for a second. The tiny could have sworn that every inch of her was covered in that thick, salty liquid, and none of her lip-clenching could stop some of it from getting in her mouth. Gwen, her cock still throbbing and feeling rather a bit raw, rested there in Erin’s throat for only a minute or so before pulling her cock out, and smiling.

“Stand up, baby.” Gwen huffed, her lungs gasping for air in a nearly but not quite actually the same way that Faye’s were. Erin, though, was perfectly fine despite the cock that had tested the waters of her throat for a moment. Still, the cockgobbler had to take a second to steady herself, and Gwen was the only thing she could steady herself against. The taller woman hardly complained while Erin hugged herself against her, especially with her cock rubbing up between them, Faye somewhat pushed up against Gwen’s tummy. “Bed over the side of the bed, now.”

Gwen thought she heard Erin squeal a little bit, but any indication that she had was invisible or inaudible. Instead, once facing the right direction, Erin walked forward until her thighs pressed against the blankets, and then bent herself forward over them. Gwen’s process was the same, but even more hurried now. She playfully slapped her cock against Erin’s ass from every angle she could manage, swinging a now-cum-covered and still equally useless tiny around with her cock.

Then, she aimed her cock and Faye right at Erin’s gaping pussy, and paused. Gwen smirked, and calmly commanded, “Both hands between your legs. One rubbing your clit for me, the other spreading your lips the best you can.” Erin complied immediately, pushing her ass up in the air a sadly small way in order to position her hands properly, but Erin was in no more of a patient mood than Gwen was. Yet, Faye could have waited centuries before she could’ve been comfortable returning here.

“Wonderful... God, that’s a pretty fucking pussy. I am going to pound into it every fucking day for the rest of our lives together, baby. It’s so fucking sexy. Answer me; Doesn’t the thought of my cock deep inside of you make you happy, slut?”

“Yes, Mistress, of course~” Erin replied immediately, pushing her ass back towards that very cock. Gwen, though, wasn’t quite ready. The stalling and the teasing, as far as Faye cared, could have gone on for another few millennia, and Faye would have still rather stuck to that cock listening instead of going back inside her wife any other way than at her full, 5’9” height. Preferably with her tongue. What Faye got instead was Gwen cooing, and then shoving herself as deep as she could in one thrust the second that Erin stopped moaning for her.

It was a pussy that Faye knew incredibly well, but she had still never seen from this angle. Even then, Faye only got a quick static look before Gwen started fucking Erin properly.

Gwen and Erin were both in their own, personal heaven, or near enough. Gwen’s hands wrapped strongly around Erin’s hips, and the feeling of going from empty to completely full in less than a blink of an eye sent Erin into an immediate sensory overload of cock. Erin remember it vaguely as something Faye had loved to do, but her pussy was far too wet and full for her to fully flesh the thought out. The woman who was fucking her had no idea that Faye had ever done any such thing, and instead focused on pinning her girlfriend to the bed so that she could pound the fuck out of her.

Which Gwen happily did; Faye was forgotten entirely, locked away in the condom on the cock that was pounding her wife. Erin, pleasure seeping through her body without a cock between her lips to gag her for the first time all day, moaned like a total whore. Gwen had known it was coming, and now that she could hear her girlfriend’s pleasure, decided to take full advantage of it. “Whose are you?” She’d moan, getting her name as the only immediate and repeated response.

Faye had no reference for how long that went on; For her, wrapped up snug and soaking in cum and spit, it was just a series of long, hard, fast bouncing in and out of the same spot, over and over. After a while of it, her body got used to it. Not enough for it to be comfortable, but enough that she was able to at least breath properly the whole way through it. Until, of course, Gwen slammed her thighs up against Erin’s bouncy ass, and the slap reverberated throughout the tight pussy Faye found herself trapped in, nearly slapping the ears off the side of her head as the sounds bounced around in her pocket of the condom.

It was somewhat unfortunate for her, though Gwen would have loved to have known this, that it was during one of those thrusts, before Faye’s hearing and head returned to her properly, that Gwen busted her nut. Predictably, the condom flooded again, and the very next thrust send the upper portion of it rippling, dosing an unprepared Faye in what felt to her like gallons of cum. By the time most of it had settled, Gwen’s thrusting had stopped, leaving the tiny in complete darkness, although she didn’t need any light to know that she was covered head to toe in the gunk. What she did have to guess, based on the amount of cum she’d had to swallow in order to keep breathing, was exactly how distended her stomach looked with it all in there.

Gwen’s body, cock and all, was covered in a fine layer of sweat. She hadn’t realized quite how hard she was fucking Erin until she blew her load, because it was only then that she finally paused and surveyed the scene. Erin was laying on the bed, gasping for air, but still half-moaning in pleasure as she writhed around on Gwen’s still-hard cock. Not only that, but her ass was red just about all over from all the smaller thrusts that Gwendolyn had been laying on her cheeks all throughout, and Gwen was pretty sure there was a puddle of Erin’s cum all over the floor. Each was as near to being thoroughly exhausted as they could be.

Even still, Gwen had further plans that she wanted to run through before she collapsed or anything of the sort. As soon as she moved her cock, though, she knew those plans would have to wait for some mystical, magical future date, because she could feel her cock shrinking already. Despite her disappointment, Gwen slowly pulled herself out, and then carefully slipped the condom off of her meaty self. She guessed that there was probably half a litre or so of her jizz pooled there, and without needing to look too hard she could see Faye floating, soaking in it.

“Oh, hey,” Gwen giggled, suddenly. “The tiny I slipped in my condom is still alive.” She watched Erin as the woman barely reacted, exhausted as she was. “Hop up on the bed, baby.” When Erin didn’t move immediately, Gwen’s wide hand slapped against her ass, making her yelp, sharly. Even in the little balloon of cum, Faye covered her ears. “Lay on your back, I’m going to be pouring my cum down your throat.”

Slow as she was moving, Erin still obeyed, climbing gingerly up onto the bed, and turning herself around so her head was nearer Gwen’s voice. “Gooood girl. Didn’t even need my help positioning. Now, open wide.” Erin obliged again, opening her mouth like she was accepting Gwen’s cock yet again. As Gwen started to pouring the thick liquid, she amended her command, “Now, don’t swallow this tiny. Once you’re done with swallowing the cum, we’re going to need it for some more fun stuff.”

Gwen made sure that the flow out of her used condom was nice and slow, and she kept track of where Faye was in the soupy mess as she poured. Erin, on the receiving end of the treat, wasn’t swallowing at all as the liquid was poured between her lips. If she did, Erin worried, she might miss the tiny in the mixture of spit and cum and swallow it against her Mistress’s orders. As it was, Faye was only poured down into her wife’s mouth in one of the last seconds of the emptying of the condom. She made a little plop in the pool, and Gwen giggled at the sound. “Great. Sit up, find the tiny, and make sure you swallow the cum without it going down, too.”

Erin was great at doing exactly as she was told. Her tongue located the tiny in her mouth before she did, and pressed the pitifully small thing against the roof her palate. She was careful not to press too hard, or she’d pop the poor thing, while she took long, exaggerated gulps of the wonderful liquid from her mouth down to her tummy. Gwen was far too focused on the way that Erin was making her throat bulge with every gulp to say much of anything, and so the process was completed in silence.

“All done?” Gwen question, a moment or two after Erin stopped swallowing. Erin nodded in reply, worried the tiny might slip out on her if she wasn’t careful; They could be slippery little fuckers. “Show me that little bug.” was the next command that Gwen let out, and Erin carefully opened her lips to display the shrinkee to her Mistress. “Perfect, baby. Get it a little cleaner, and make sure it’s covered in a nice layer of spit. You’ll be happy you did.”

Erin wasn’t sure exactly why Gwen commanded that of her, but Erin had come hard enough that she couldn’t feel her legs properly anymore. That alone was reason enough not to question it. She wasn’t too rough, but Erin did suck fairly hard on the little woman in her mouth. At least, she thought it was a woman, based on the hair and the tits; The shrinkee was a bit too slim to be a fat man, so the tits definitely signaled a woman. Once the well-fucked woman felt she had cleaned the tiny properly, she began flooding her mouth with spit. Based on Gwen’s warning, she had something of an idea of where it was going, and so took her sweet time soaking and lubing the little lady.

Faye did her best to scream. Every time she tried, though, something cut her off; She was slammed into her wife’s mouth’s roof, and had the air knocked out of her as the cum poured past her. Then, as some splashed up into her mouth, her next scream was cut off by choking. Next, the air was sucked out of her lungs just the same as the air was sucked out of her wife’s mouth because her *wife* was fucking *sucking* on her. Her final attempt to scream Erin’s name drowned at the same time that Faye nearly did; IN HER WIFE’S FUCKING SPIT.

Erin carelessly pressed the tiny against her cheek, for the first word she had spoken in almost half an hour. “Done, Mistress.” Then, she turned her head and dropped the tiny from her cheek back onto her tongue, where she continued slobbering on her. Gwen smiled, and waited another few minutes, like she was pretending to think of something; Anything to watch Erin mindlessly abuse the shrunken form of her ex-wife. At least, so far as a shrinkee could be abused.

“Alright,” the Mistress of the house said, “Pop her out of your lips, and then pop her in your ass.” It was one sentence, but it was a very clear one. Still, as clear as it was, Faye was far too busy trying not to drown to hear it, and it was a surprise to her when her wife popped her out of her mouth. It was more of a surprise as she was held in place, sputtering, while her wife readjusted. The final, unfortunate surprise was given to Faye as she finally wiped the last of the spit from her eyes.

Erin winced, unable to remember the last time she had pressed something as big as the tiny was between her asscheeks. It took a little bit of doing, but she was fairly sure that she got the tiny up in her asshole nice and snuggly before she stopped. “Nono,” Gwen stopped her, “All the way.” The butt-plugged woman’s upper lip found it’s way under her bottom lip as she pouted, but Gwen did not reply at all to it. It didn’t take long for Erin to break, using two fingers to press the tiny further and further up, deeper and deeper, until she felt it’s feet pass through her hole.

“Perfect!” Gwen cooed, smacking Erin’s ass immediately, and laughing a little bit as Erin pouted up at her again from under the blindfold. Erin’s mistress carefully peeled the blindfold off, letting Erin’s eyes adjust to the light before cooing, “You look exhausted, Baby. Get some rest, and we’ll play again in a little while, okay?”

Erin was asleep before Gwen had left the room.

---

 

End Notes:

Reviews make my world go round! GIMME.

Of Failings and Showering by EDai
Author's Notes:

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL CHAPTER.

Er, before the epilogue at least.

The final chaper is the longest chapter of the story, and as previously stated I hate editing, so the best I can promise is that it'll maybe be done by Friday. The epilogue will be a different beast, I'm not sure what I'm doing with that, so...

Enjoy!

---

Erin slept peacefully.

 As soon as she blinked awake, she registered the sunlight that flooded her bedroom, and that no more than an hour had passed based on how much it hadn’t set. The tiny in her ass was still struggling strongly along, probably getting fresh air any time that Erin farted, or rolled over, or pretty much anything while she had been asleep. The redhead scratched her head where it inched in a few places, and quietly stared out the window that was near the foot of her bed.

When was the last time she had slept without dreaming of Faye? Probably when Faye had been sleeping right next to her, her larger frame pressing down more on the bed and practically dragging Erin closer to her large, warm body. For a moment after Gwen laid down next to her, Erin was sure that Faye had somehow regrown herself, but the thick cock that pressed between her asscheeks told her otherwise. “Mmmm,” she hummed, “Are you already ready to go again?”

Gwen pressed her nose into the crook of Erin’s neck and shoulder, nuzzling her. “Nope. You’ve been out for an hour or so, I thought I was only coming to check on you.” Erin hummed as a reply, though that hum turned to a coo as Gwen’s large hand rubbed over her hip, and that coo turned into a giggle fit when her lovers rub turned unexpectedly into a tickle. It only lasted for a moment, but Gwen was pleased by the smile that played on her woman’s lips.

“You’re such a butt!” Erin giggled, gently pushing her girlfriend away. That was what finally got Gwen to stop fiddling around, and the smirk on her cheeks quickly turned into what Erin recognized as a dominating smile. Part of her wanted to groan about going again so soon, but a larger part of her was excited to see what her Mistress had in store for her. Before Gwen could say anything, Erin bowed her chin a bit, and looked up from her domme under the small ridge of her brow. “What can I do for you, Ma’m?”

Gwen was taken aback, but only for a moment or two. She quickly recovered, rolling and scooping a tiny out of the already opened bin sitting on the floor. “You can say, ‘Aww,’ baby. But, after that, not a word more. You know the drill by now, I’m sure.” Erin nodded, scooting herself back in an effort to make it easier for Gwen to pop the tiny male into her mouth. Then, she rolled her head back a bit, and as dramatically as she possible could, obeyed her Mistress.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww!” Her mouth remained open for a few moments even after the shrinkee hit her tongue, and only stopped once Gwen’s face turned from loving amused to impatiently bemused, at which point Erin was sure she had earned the spanking she was going to get. Instead, Gwen used one hand to casually roll her over, and yank her lover back into a spooning position.

“You are not to chew on or swallow that bug until I say you can.” Gwen ordered, her hand dancing down from Erin’s hip to her thigh, and quickly from her thigh to the light red, thin tulip bush that her fingertips had to dance through in order to reach the small lips of her woman’s pussy. It was around this point that Erin finally realized why not chewing was going to be hard; Gwen always allowed her to moan whatever she wanted, but she was going to have to try and be careful about where her teeth came down.

Effectively, Gwen had set her up to fail.

That failure was nearly immediate. Gwen roughly pressed two of her fingers against Erin’s clit, and ran them around her sensitive nub in a little circle like she was doing a yo-yo trick, like she was playing wither her toy. Erin’s toes curled immediately, and her head curled forward as she tried and failed to contain a moan. The tiny in her mouth slid forward on her cheek, and in an effort to stop it from escaping, Erin clamped her lips shut. Her teeth instinctively followed, and she bit down on it’s arm.

While Erin was sure her teeth didn’t cut all the way though, her brain having stopped her carnivorous canines from doing the job, she had still chewed on him.

All of those thoughts happened as near simultaneously as they could have managed, and the next instant of thought was devoid of guilt or remorse. Flavor may have trickled over her tastebuds, and Erin may have been licking at the wound of the tiny in order to get more, but any guilt she felt would come later, when she had to admit to Gwen that she had accidentally failed her Miss right away. Instead of guilt, remorse, or irritation, her next thoughts were filled with pleasure.

All at once, her Mistress drove two or three fingers into her pussy, and the pain of the sudden intrusion combined with the utter pleasure of her pussy feeling full again would have been enough for one of Erin’s bite to saw through a fully-size man’s arm, but as it was she moaned, the shrinkee in her mouth got thrown around again, and it’s leg ended up under her molar just as she bit down again. On top of that, unfortunately, the pleasure she felt against the pain was amplified by the heel of Gwen’s hand rubbing against her clit like Gwen did more massaging than she did nursing for a living.

The shrinkee’s leg shattered and still, unaware of the broken command, Gwen insistently drove her girlfriend closer and closer to an orgasm, rocketing her fingers in and out of Erin’s now-sopping cunt, all the while her heel kept changing up how it played against her clit. It couldn’t have been more than five minutes of playing before the shrinkee was close to bleeding to death, and Erin came almost as hard as she had when she’d had Gwen’s cock buried deeper in her than anyone else had ever been.

The poor bug rested in it’s death bed as Erin’s breath gasped past it and her cheek. Her thighs, she knew, would have been shaking like crazy if she had to put any weight on them, and her toes felt like they had curled into the bottoms of her feet permanently. Erin could offer no word nor thought, only continued gasping and a solitary moan as Gwen effortlessly slid her soaked fingers out of her pussy, and lifted them slowly up to Erin’s lips. Perhaps somewhat greedily, Erin happily sucked and licked on her Mistress’s fingers, cleaning them nearly as well as she had learnt to clean a well-blown cock. Just as Erin was sure she was nearly finished cleaning herself off of Gwen’s fingers, Gwen herself sighed.

“You chewed.”

Erin’s pleasure wilted like a flower exposed to a winter night’s frost. Ever so slowly, she nodded. Gwen sighed again, but this time she nodded, too. “It was only to be expected, I guess. Lovely little slut’s like you can’t be expected to control their mouths when they’re getting fucked properly. And, I mean, I expected you to fail a bit, so… For once, you’re off the hook. Just finish chewing your food, it looks gross in there.”

It was Erin’s turn to sigh, though hers was full of relief. As quickly as she could after Gwen had moved her hand to her thigh, Erin chomped the tiny up, and swallowed, hard. As the shrunken bug hit her stomach, she felt the tiny in her ass again. Inwardly, she giggled, realizing it must have been a helluvan experience for whoever that poor, former soul was. Outwardly, she pressed herself back against her girlfriend, and sighed. “Permission?” She asked, quietly, and Gwen nodded. “God, you’re fucking amazing.”

“Oh?” The amazing woman herself replied, a smile on her lips. “I’m amazing, am I?” Erin nodded enthusiastically, not saying anything, but saying everything with the smile on her own lips. Gwen decided now would be the best time to start pushing the main issue on her mind. “Am I more amazing than your ex?” Frowns are what are supposed to be turned upside down, now Gwen knew how she could get Erin to throw any smile into a burning pile.

“We aren’t going to --”

“Yes, we are, Erin. I want you to tell me. I’m your girlfriend *now,* not the tiny in that little cage. I know, I know, this makes you uncomfortable, and you don’t wanna have this conversation, and if anyone read this as a story, I’d be the bad guy.” She shrugged. “But the woman who was Faye died, and I’m sure you haven’t listened, but I know you’ve thought about it. What did your mom do when she found out your dad had shrunk?”

Erin frowned deeper. “I… My mom put him on the dick of the very first guy who accepted her offer for a blowjob, and swallowed him with her first, ‘Single,’ load. But, Gwen, I --”

“Am not your mom, I know. Your mom, as right as she was about how to treat your father after he shrunk, was an awful influence on you and a terrible person overall. You don’t have to tell me the stories again, I get it. But, I’ll repeat it a thousand times if I have to; The Faye you’ve told me about is a wonderful woman, and I wish beyond anything that you could have her back and kick me out of your life forever. But, sans millions of dollar, I am your girlfriend now. I am your lover. I am your Mistress. I am your Faye, now.”

Erin’s frowning was the last thing Gwen wanted to see, but it was better than screaming, punching, kicking, and breaking up. “I know you love me. I know you loved Faye. One of those is present, and one of those is past. I wish I could be more helpful in helping you get over Faye than I have been, but I don’t think I can.” Gwen’s fingers traveled up, brushing red bangs out of her woman’s face. “I love you, just as much as you ever loved Faye. I don’t want your… Grieving to get in the way of your love for me. If you need more time alone to get over it, I can -- “

“No!” Erin’s hand shot up, around and brought Gwen closer to her. “No. I’m sorry if I’ve been… Whatever you’ve seen of me. It’s… I’ve loved Faye for more than half of live. It was hard getting used to loving her as a tiny, but I still do love her for who she is more than what she was.” Gwen waited as Erin took a long pause. “But… I’ll try and get over her, who she was. I do love you Gwen, I do… I just need time that I’ve not really taken in order to do it... To get over her, I mean.”

Gwen nodded, slowly. “Will you let me help you?” Erin paused again, lip bitten, but not for nearly as long as she did before she accepted Gwen’s view, this time. “Will you let me help you? However I see fit?” The pause lengthened again, while Erin thought of so many different things that, ‘However I see fit,’ could have implied. In the end, though, her chin ducked and rose three times. “Great.” Gwen slowly dislodged herself from her lover, standing tall aside the bed. “Step one: Get out of bed and come shower with me. We probably reek.”

Erin relaxed and giggled, before nodding, scooting over to Gwen’s side of the bed, and letting her girlfriend help her up. “This’ll be better for --” Erin held up her hand and shook her head, mutely. “Right,” Gwen nodded, curtly. “Enough of that for now?” Erin nodded solemnly now, and began to walk towards the bathroom. Before she got more than two steps, Gwen slipped up behind her and carefully scooped her up, bridal style, fairly easily. “I will never, ever get over how fucking light you are!”

Erin blushed in reply, wrapping her arms around her lover’s neck. “Do you even know where the bathroom is here?”

Gwen shrugged. “You give great directions, though.” And, so she did; Gwen carried her smaller girlfriend effortlessly to the bathroom, her mind wondering whether or not Faye was still alive in her ass. Once they arrived, Gwen plopped Erin down in front of the toilet, and gave her a quick command. “I want that shrinkee out of your ass, let’s say… Five minutes ago? Wipe if you have to after, but don’t flush. I want to see if it’s alive first, and if it is, I’m going to wash it. I have plans for it.”

“You,” Erin replied, plopping herself down, “have a very low opinion of the cleanness of my butt.”

“I’ve met your mind, silly. Your butt can’t be any cleaner than that gutter.” Erin lightly slapped her lover’s thigh, giggling and then frowning as she started wiggling her ass over the toilet. “It’s alive?” Gwen chuckled, noting the awkward look on her girlfriend’s face. Erin finally sighed when the shrinkee plopped into the toilet, and reached for the toilet paper. “And you said you wouldn’t need it.” Gwen commented, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Cleanliness at least requires a check, Watson.” Erin replied, sticking her tongue out as she folded the toilet paper and gave a quick wipe. Gross as it might have been to some, Erin held it out to her girlfriend, just the same as she stuck her tongue out. “Seeee! Completely clean!” Gwen rolled her eyes, Erin folded the toilet paper and wiped the other direction, before dropping it into the toilet. She stood up, and Gwen barely caught her as she started to turn.

“I want you to start the shower. I’ll do the dirty work of checking and making sure it’s fit for use.”

“She.” Erin corrected, stepping over to the shower.

Gwen nearly choked on her plans. “She?!”

“Yeah, her hair is long. It’s fucking gross, got all over my tongue. Her tits are tiny, too, but noticeable. And, it’s not fat enough to be a fat dude with tiny tits.” Erin said, all matter of factly. “But, still a bug, so still it, I guess.” Gwen was just barely able to regain herself, as she stared down at the tiny. She was lucky, again, when Erin started the shower just as Faye regained her senses in the toilet, and started trying to scream. The running water easily drowned her out. “See you in a bit, love?” Erin questioned with smile, pushing one foot into the water.

“Yeah, shouldn’t be too long.” Gwen replied, watching as Erin’s naked, smaller body disappeared into the water. Like a lightning flash, regretting the need to do it though, Gwen snatched Faye out of the water, and even faster than that, bounded out of the room. She lopped down the stairs two at one time, and slammed Faye’s shivering body under some warm water as fast as she could.

Gwen, ignoring the squirming of her tiny captive, stopped long enough to kick open the cabinet under the sink and grab dish soap. She emptied probably a quarter of it into her hands, and started scrubbing it and Faye all in one. “Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. You’re fucking nasty.” Faye’s head somehow popped up, and despite the soap and the water, somehow her face managed a look that said to Gwen, ‘Fuck you, you put me in the fucking ass, asshole,’ as well as, ‘Ow, this fucking soap stings,’ all at once.

Only after another 4 or 5 minutes of some pretty thorough scrubbing did Gwen toss Faye into the silverware drying portion of her and Erin’s dish-drying rack. Using the towel that was hanging on the stove’s handel, Gwen quickly dried her hands, before grabbing some paper towels, and scooping up Faye. The tiny was dry with only two half-sheets of the Bounty Basic, the little designs that Erin liked buying practically unrecognizably soaked. Faye, as soon as she had coughed up some more water just to spite the woman who was holding her, started screaming at her instantly.

Gwen had to stop in her tracks. It was only then that it occurred to her that she had no earthly idea how she was going to manage to stop Erin from recognizing the tiny as Faye if the little cunt was going to scream from here to Istanbul about how awful a person Gwen was. The walk to the bathroom got a lot slower, until she passed a room with a door hardly cracked open, and pressed her way inside when she got a hint of what the room was through the crack in the door.

“Fucking jackpot!” Gwen cheered to herself, well aware that Faye was screaming about not fucking up her office, but entirely ignoring her. “How silly is that?” She mused aloud, “Tiny’s don’t have offices.”

“Bet it was gross,” Erin commented, a few minutes later, when Gwen stepped into the shower. “Shoving your had into toilet water just to grab out a bug that might well have been a piece of my shit. Why’d you do it anyway? S’that lil’ buggie special or something?” Gwen wouldn’t answer, instead, she immediately pressed her way between Erin and the shower, robbing the warm woman of her source of warmth. “What are you --” She started, stopping when Gwen grabbed Erin’s bottle of body wash, and poured it into her hand. With Gwen’s thumb covering the tiny’s face, Erin glanced down and saw what could have been any other tiny with short, black hair. “Aw, you cut it’s hair for me? How sweet. Still, why though?”

Gwen, ultimately had no reason for her. Instead, she turned the nearly shivering, shorter woman away from her, and pressed the body-wash-and-tiny-filled hand against her lover's back. The taller woman felt a shiver go down her spine as Erin cooed at her touch, and Gwen slowly begin to rub the body wash, via Faye, into the smaller woman’s skin. The smallest woman in the shower probably would have protested, were it not for the rubber-band gag keeping her quiet. That, and the body wash.

After she felt Erin’s back was completely washed, Gwen ducked down, running running the body-wash-covered tiny down over Erin’s gropably plump asscheeks, and doing just that, before she moved on down and started scrubbing Erin’s legs. The same Erin who, a moment or so later, giggled, “You know, a girl could get used to this~” As obvious a joke as it was, Gwen had just about finished with her lover’s second leg, and once she had a moment or two later, she stood up over her shorter lover and hugged her nice and tight.

As a bonus, this soaped up some of Gwen’s front, and meant it was less likely that Erin would notice who was in her hands as she struggled to wash Gwen. “Well, that can certainly be arranged. I wouldn’t mind washing with you way more often. Tiny or not.” Gwen finally replied, her hand sliding around Erin’s hip to begin lathering her front side. Erin, trying to be as helpful as possible, turned for her lover.

With the redhead’s chin tilted up to look up at her lover, Gwen took the chance to swipe Faye up, getting Erin’s neck, collarbone, and rubbing the tiny over the tits that she would never get to play with properly again. Gwen didn’t even glance down as she dragged Faye over Erin’s tight tummy, nor even as she pressed the tiny over Erin’s hipbones. Her eyes even remained up as she dragged Faye roughly through Erin’s pubes and the lips of her pussy, nor did she glance down as Faye was brushed over each of Erin’s thighs, down her legs, and as Gwen helped Erin balance while the taller woman rubbed the tiny all over her lover’s feet.

Gwen sort of glanced at Faye to make sure she was still squirming before rubbing her under Erin’s arm pits, and drag her down the shorter woman’s arms. “I think that’s everything, honey.” Gwen smiled, finally stepping out of the way of the warm water and letting it cascade over her 5 foot, freezing girlfriend.

“Fiiiiiinally.” Erin conferred, letting the water wash away all of the suds that had built up on her. It only took a minute to undo ten of Gwen’s work, and when Erin felt fully clean, the first thing she did was hold her hand out. “Now, my turn. Gimme it.” Gwen only hesitated for a moment or two before dropping the struggling tiny into her girlfriend’s hands. The taller woman was pretty sure that if Erin realized that it was Faye in her hand, she would be safe, and not suddenly naked and homeless.

But, still, the bridge between Faye her former wife was not done burning, yet, or at least Gwen didn’t think so. Gwen was lucky enough that, at least for a start, Erin was too focused on getting the bits of Gwen that her lover’s hug from behind simply hadn’t reached. That meant her shoulders and arms, and Erin indulging in rubbing all over her boobs, before dropping down slightly and rubbing the tiny over her smooth, tight abdomen, then over the little v that formed between Gwen’s stomach and cock.

And the cock was next. Gwen had expected for Erin to take her time rubbing the tiny all over her body, but she hadn’t anticipated the amount of focus and concentration that Erin heaped all over rubbing that poor tiny all along her sex-covered shaft, and massaging Gwen’s big, sweaty balls with the tiny almost folded in half around them. As Erin finally moved away, Gwen was hardly surprised to see that her cock stood at a full salute, and her girlfriend was having to duck around the monster.

The rest of the shower flew by, at least for Gwen. She turned around and squatted and stood up and if Erin had asked, Gwen would have twirled for her if she thought it would get them out of the shower and Erin’s lips around her cock faster. Their loofa of a tiny was deposited in the shower-rack hanging from the overhead spout, and the pair shampooed one another, or rather Gwen did herself and Erin, since Gwen couldn’t quite get comfortably low enough. After they were done, the water went off, and Gwen left Erin in the shower long enough for the taller woman to grab the towels they’d forgotten, before returning to the shower, her cock harder than lead.

A tiny sat, cupped in Erin’s hands, and Erin looked incredulously up at her girlfriend.

“Is this Faye?”

---


 

End Notes:

As always, getting reviews helps me edit faster because I love knowing that people care about my writing! So, especially with the last chapter looming, please send me support!

Of Judging and Jurors by EDai
Author's Notes:

HERE WE GO!

---

 

“Test them for me, baby.” Gwen commanded, and in response Erin lifter her right hand, and tugged as hard as she could. However, when there was between little and no give at all, her arm remained in place as though she hadn’t moved at all. The redhead nodded down, but Gwen shook her head, “All of them, honey.” Erin pouted ever so slightly, but kicked each foot up as hard as she could before yanking with the one arm she hadn’t tried yet; All of the results there matched her first arm’s test. None of her limbs made it more than half an inch away from the black sheet that had replaced Erin’s normal bed set.

“There, is that to your satisfaction, Miss?”

“Despite the tone of your voice and your general mood, I think I have to remind you that this part was your idea, Erin.” Gwen sighed, standing up and taking a step back. Erin was spread-eagle, her perky tits somehow overcoming gravity even as her chested rapidly rose and fell. Whether being tied down and powerless had anything to do with her anxiety or not, Erin felt like her chest was going to explode the minute that Gwen started their final, little session. For the past few weeks this had been the moment that both women had known was coming, this had been the session that their lives had been built and scheduled around. At the end of every day shift, before bed every night, today had been and now was the day.

“I’m just --” Erin started.

“I know.” Gwen cut her off, stepping back towards the bed and plopping herself down on it, next to her nearly-shaking lover. “Nervous, and scared, and probably still feeling a little guilty, I’d bet. I’m not going to repeat myself, I know that you know what I would say even if I hadn’t said it a few times already. I’m going to put the ball gag in here soon, the one with the pop-out ball so I can use it as a ring gag if I want to. I’m going to be as gentle as I can, but it is still a tiny, so…”

Erin nodded, a frightfully frail smile on her lips. Gwen wasn’t sure it reached her eyes, even as her submissive whispered, “Mistakes happen.”

Gwen nodded back. “But, I don’t often make mistakes. Remember the things we discussed doing afterwards and… I guess I’ll hear you on the other side?” Erin nodded, but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak again, Gwen slipped the aforementioned ball gag between her lips. The normal-sized ravenette bent down, pressing her lips against Erin’s forehead. “I love you. No matter how you feel about me after this is done with, I love you now, and I have loved you since our first date all those months ago.”

Gwen stood back up and, knowing full-well that Erin’s silver-flaked blue eyes were on her, started stripping. Erin had done that same thing, sans having her girlfriend tied up on the bed, a few minutes beforehand, so that none of her clothes would end up being sacrificed if Gwen wanted to get somewhere covered by cloth. Now, though, every little stitch that left the stripping body brought Erin closer to something she never thought she’d want to see, and now that it was just over the horizon, the submissive could feel herself tensing up. What she wasn’t sure was whether it was excitement or fear.

The ravenette’s shirt went first, naturally, up and over her slightly defined abs, and over her bra, and then brushing against her arms, and then clearing her recently cut hair. Erin quite liked the Gwen whose hair touched her shoulders, but even she agreed that the new look was much sexier; Shorter on the sides and poofing up on top. Gwen did it for one reason, and one reason only; It made her look less like Erin’s ex.

For today, that was going to be especially important. Since Gwen had hastily chopped off Erin’s tiny ex’s hair, the new girlfriend’s new hair style probably looked more like the shrunken woman currently did than Gwen’s old haircut, but the idea was less about avoiding the present, and more about stomping out the memory of the past. A subconscious feeling prodded Gwen again; The one that was absolutely positive that Gwen had only even been able to get a date with Erin because Erin saw her ex in almost everything Gwen was.

The thought made her, and Erin, too, more than a little uncomfortable.

Next, Erin’s Mistress slowly unstrung the boots that clung to her feet, and then kicked them off. Like any tiny, the one that Erin and Gwen were going to focus on today would have been crushed under either of those boots. The tip, or the heel, any bit of Gwen’s steel-toed boots would have bowled a tiny over and reduced them to paste on the hardwood floor. Gwen knew that, and actively considered the action every time she moved either of her thighs and remembered where Erin’s ex was at any given moment.

Erin, on the other hand, fought with herself over the thoughts that passed through her mind as Gwen kicked off her boots. She knew just as well as Gwen did that any tiny who got too near either of the normally-sized women in the wrong way, Gwen at 5’11” and Erin at 5’3”, would have been utterly fucked, and there were no two ways about that one. That didn’t exclude the tiny that was Erin’s ex-wife any more than it excluded that prime minister of britain who had shrunken at the G12 summit and been snatched up by the Canadian Prime Minister as a gift to herself for all her hard work. If leaders of government weren’t protected, how could Erin expect to live her life protecting someone so much less influential and powerful?

Gwen’s socks went next. On that particular day, both she and Erin had worn socks that were warmer and thicker than any day in late July would dare to demand of them. Erin had accepted, knowing that Gwen had chosen her outfits for the past few weeks with very specifics things in mind for once they had been taken off, and every time Erin realized why she’d gone without underwear or worn a bra that was too big as soon as Gwen felt it appropriate.

Trust. Everything over the past few weeks had been built entirely on trust. So many little things that didn’t make sense to Erin, that would have driven her up any random wall in any other situation, and yet Erin put up with each and everything. That is what she had agreed to; “However I see fit.” And, so, that is what she put up with. There were days where she woke up next to her girlfriend, Erin did, and wondered if she were strong enough to smother her, and bring things back to the way they’d been. And, every one of those days, Erin did as she was told, and explained the thought and emotion behind her anger to her girlfriend, who every day took that information and didn’t judge her or fear her or hate her, but took the information and tried to help.

The socks were balled together, and toss off to the side of the room. Erin finally let her eyes drift to the bulge in Gwen’s panties, the one that she was now so familiar with. For the last week, Erin hadn’t been allowed to even see her girlfriend naked, let alone suck on that fabulous cock. In a sense, she was dying to touch it, rub it, feel it, taste it. Before Erin knew it, Gwen had her bra off, and had tossed it over her shoulder. Guilt punched Erin in the stomach; That cock took up so much of her desire for Gwen that sometimes Erin completely forgot there were other parts of the near-6-foot woman to oggle.

Her breasts hung out in the open, the sunlight shining through the opened shades of their one, large window that overlooked their bed on one side and the wide street on the other. Privacy was not guaranteed, but it could at least be expected, even with the window shade open. Erin’s breasts were medium, at best, but they were perky as all hell. Gwen’s tits hung with their weight a bit more, being a bust size or two larger, and Erin knew she didn’t spend enough time wanting to give Gwen’s chest the pleasure she wanted to give the woman’s cock and balls.

Those cock and balls, at that moment, where the only thing still covered. Some of that was because it was naturally the last thing to reveal, but more than half of the reasoning had been self-imposed by the taller woman as she had outlined their day before their shifts in the morning. The evening sun cast a lovely glow over Gwen as she hooked her fingers in the waistband, and started inching the fabric down. Erin’s eyes were glued to the shaft the second Gwen’s waistband cleared her light pubic hair, and that thick, meaty member came into view.

Gwen wasn’t any more sure than Erin was that it was the meat and not the additional passenger that kept Erin’s attention more.

Neither was that sure they wanted to know, either way.

When the tiny came into view, Erin felt her pulse pick up a little bit. She hadn’t seen that shrunken, little creature in nearly three weeks, since Gwen had lifted it from Erin’s palms after there shower and returned it to it’s cage. It had been after that that she and Gwen had sat down, and planned this past few weeks out as calmly and as maturely as they could. Now, here they were, and there it was. The memory of her wife, in bug form. Erin’s eyes didn’t leave the spot, around half-way down Gwen’s thickening shaft, where the tiny had been taped to Gwen’s dick, until Gwen leant over and picked the pair of panties up so she could toss them out of the way.

Gwen stood, naked and silent, for a fair few minutes. Erin couldn’t say anything, didn’t try to indicate how she was feeling or what she was thinking, but Gwen stood there trying to garner emotion and thought out of the sharp glances and labored breathing that her girlfriend was expressing. A lot of thought had gone into this single day, more than any of the days before it had, and part of that was because this day had been thought out first, so the other days built to it. Gwen took one step forward, deliberately reaching a hand up and grabbing her cock, covering the tiny passenger with her palm.

With the next step, Gwen started stroking her cock in order to bring blood and life into it all at once. Gwen’s eyes never left Erin’s as she did her best to figure where the mind of the woman on the bed was focused every time her eyes moved even the slightest. Most of the time, those grey-blue eyes remained locked either on the thickening shaft, or the thing taped to it. After the second step, Gwen remained in place for a few moments. Her strokes were long and careful, drawing blood and life but leaving pleasure out of the occasion for now.

The third step brought Gwen just about next to the bed. It was the job of the fourth step, not quite present, to manage that final gap. After the third step, Gwen paused for a short time longer. Erin’s girlfriend increased her stroking, dragging the tiny cock ring of a woman attached to her skin along for the ride, her large hand traveling over her massive cock, covering an itty, bitty thing as Gwen prepared herself to fuck that bug’s ex-wife. That, however, would only come in time.

The fourth step arrived, and Gwen noticed that Erin’s eyes finally strayed from her cock and up to her eyes. When silver-blue and emerald-green eyes met, Gwen dropped her hand from her throbbing cock, and let it bob and twitch. Erin’s eyes didn’t stray from Gwen’s, the confidence and power and control exuded in her domme’s eyes keeping the redhead’s own locked tight on the misty-green orbs. Silver-speckled-blue irises only dived down again when Gwen’s eyes, too, dipped to look at her bouncing meat.

Attached to the side, Erin’s tiny ex bounce alongside Erin’s large girlfriend’s larger cock. The tiny did not look like it was having the best of time to either of her comparatively giant observers and without shifting her eyes up again Gwen grasped the head of her cock, pulled it back until it was as parallel as it could get to her tummy, and then let it go. She didn’t have to glance up to know that Erin’s eyes were glued to the tiny little woman taped to the side, as it and the cock bounced and bounced, and the tiny probably wanted to throw up a time or two, and probably would have if not for the tape carefully placed over it’s mouth.

“Do you want me to fuck you with this cock?” Gwen asked, her voice ringing throughout the otherwise deadly silent room. Erin’s only avenue of response was a nod of her head, and after that, for another while, the room returned to silence. Only a few truly notable changes occurred in the noise level of the room; Gwen slowly climbed onto the bed, the springs of the aging mattress crying out at having to accept 175 pounds of nearly pure muscle as she climbed over and between Erin’s wide-spread leads.

The sound of tape being gently pulled away from skin, and a smaller object weighing no more than 3 quarters of a pound plopped onto the bed and the sheets shuffled to accept that. Soft padding sounds fled into the air as the tiny tried to flee, but made it no further than Erin’s leg before Gwen picked it back up. Holding it one hand, Gwen’s green eyes met Erin’s mostly blue, and ever so slowly, Gwen began to smack her cock, nearly twice the size of the tiny in her hand, against that very same tiny.

It wasn’t all that pleasant for anyone involved. The tiny in her hand obviously didn’t care for cock, let alone the one that it had been taped to for going on three weeks, and the owner of that cock didn’t care for slapping herself against knees and outstretched hands. Gwen adjusted only once, because she only needed to adjust once, before she began properly slapping the meat of her member against the back of the tiny’s body. Gwen spoke again, her voice soft but commanding. “Do you want me to fuck you with this worthless, useless tiny?”

Erin nodded, and as she did, Gwen felt the struggle in her hand increase, but as per usual, she ignored it. Given that it was coming from the remnant of the ex of her lover, Gwen did give it a slight bit more thought that she would have given the average tiny; Much like any common object, speciality was determined by the eye of the beholder more than the ability of the beheld. Anyone who found this tiny on the sidewalk, anyone who wasn’t Erin or herself would have smooshed it, ate it, stuffed it in their panties or their boxers, or let their dog snatch it up and chew on it. Only Erin or Gwen would have done anything different, and Gwen wouldn’t have been too different from the common stranger in how she treated it.

“Is this tiny special?” Gwen asked, and watched as Erin thought about it for a moment, before shaking her head. The cock in one hand continued to slap the tiny in the other as Gwen thought about Erin’s reply. If Erin believed it, for instance, it was a great progress. If not, then it was simply a lie, expected of an addict. “Does this tiny belong in your heart?” Erin shook her head once more. “Does this tiny belong in your life?” Erin shook her head again, becoming more responsive each time.

Gwen continued, “Does this tiny belong in your belly?” Erin nodded now, and Gwen smirked. The smacking continued, long, thick cock against small, tiny body. “Does this tiny deserved to be chewed like any other tiny?” Erin nodded. “Does this tiny deserve to be swallowed whole, like some special tiny?” Erin shook her head, and Gwen’s smirk became a smile. “Does this tiny belong in your ass?” Erin nodded. “Does this tiny belong in your cunt?” Erin nodded and Gwen immediately followed up. “Do you want me to fuck your cunt with this tiny?”

Erin nodded, the smacking of cock on shrinkee stopped, and Gwen leant forward, slowly pressing the tiny’s shaved head against the much larger, more worthwhile vagina. Erin tensed, and Gwen came out of domme mode for just a moment or two. “Erin you’re doing lovely. Your answers are perfect, and I believe they are showing me someone who is moving on past their ex. You’re my woman, my partner, now, Erin.” And, immediately, once Erin seemed to be smiling around the gag between her lips, Gwen transferred back into domme mode, and pressed the tiny further inside of her.

And, just like every other time they had done this exercise over the past few weeks, having a tiny pushed between the lips and the folds of her vagina brought alive a totally uncaring and pussy-centered slut. Gwen figured it was partly because a young, promising woman that Erin knew in high school had brought out that slutty, whorish part of a sort of book-worm type of girl for around 7 years before that woman shrunk, and now that that woman had become a tiny, it couldn’t satisfy the beast that it had been responsible for unleashing.

Going two years without feeding a physical creature often kills it. Going two years without satisfying a mental beast only makes it hungrier. And, even after nearly a month of Gwen playing catch-up for the slacking tiny, she wasn’t anywhere near satisfying Erin’s rabid hunger. It was because of that ravenous lust that as soon as Erin’s pussy had the tiny up to it’s shoulders, Erin herself was practically gone. Instead of the tense, worried little woman, all that came out was a woman who wanted to cum, hard.

In a sense, Gwen respected that desperate need. On the other hand, she’d like to fuck and love and live with her woman without that woman having some kind of regret because of some ridiculous notion about a tiny being her wife and still remaining the love of her life. So, Gwen scooted up, and switched her tactic entirely. As she worked the tiny, hand-held toy between her lovers thighs deeper and deeper, Gwen did her best to wrestle the metaphorical control of Erin’s mind away from the horny slut who’d lacked a good fuck for two years and give it back to the woman she loved. “Sssssh,” Gwen cooed, the only time she would ever try to get Erin to stop moaning. “Erin, hey, sweetie? Look at me.”

Erin’s eyes barely popped open, and her head scooted down only just. But, there were the silver-blue eyes at Gwen knew and loved. “That feeling in your pussy, that deliciously filling feeling, that feeling that only tinies, my fingers, and my cock can give you? That feeling in your pussy is the useless, worthless, delicious tiny that is only insulting the memory of your deceased wife. That miniscule, squirming, amazing feeling filling your cunt right now? It’s a tiny. It’s a meaningless, purposeless, pleasure toy that you should treat just as such.”

Gwen revealed in the way that each and every single word seemed to make Erin moan louder and squirm harder, and she found glee in knowing that neither of those was muted in any way by Erin feeling guilty about the pleasure that was plowing into her cunt. At that point, Gwen ran out of room in the pussy for which she could keep pushing, and she slowly began to work her wrist, dragging the tiny back out of her woman until just it’s head remained inside, while the rest of it’s body found free reign to squirm in the air without the walls of Gwen’s lover wrapped around it.

Then, it was shoved back in, but the wiggling that had begun when the tiny found freedom continued as Gwen slowly shoved it back into the now-sopping wet pussy of her beloved. The sawing motion that Gwen had been using continued even now, pushing and pulling, working and working that tiny, inconsequential bitch in and out of the woman it used to claim to own. That thought alone started Gwen’s cock rising, pulsing, growing, and before long Gwen was plenty ready to fuck her woman. For a moment or two, Gwen left the tiny sticking in Erin’s pussy as she leant up to pop the ball out of the gag and make it a ring.

One moment, Gwen was yanking the shrinkee out of a sopping wet environment that randomly pulsed and shoved it around on a soft, velvety surface, and the next she was shoving the poor bitch through a cold metal ring, into a wide open cavern, where the only things present were sharp teeth and a wet, slightly warm muscle that would start batting her around the second that Gwen drove her cock into her woman. “Lift your hips,” Gwen commanded, shoving a pillow under her partner to raise the woman’s cunt to a good, fucking angle. “And, don’t fucking swallow.”

Gwen drove herself into Erin in one, whopping thrust. It had been a month or so since she had felt Erin so turned on, and she took it as a good sign that Erin was too fucking horny for guilt to be tripping her up. That was confirmed as Gwen heard what she was sure was a tiny, whose hands had been left unsecured, screaming about stopping this or stopping that as she started thrusting herself hard and deep into her wife. Gwen didn’t stop to care, and from the sound of it, neither did Erin. Gwen’s thrusts were hard and fast, using a strong grip on Erin’s hips for more leverage and for both of the women involved with those thrusts, they carried a sense of relief about them.

It wasn’t but 5 minutes later when Gwen slammed herself home, and dumped a load of her fertile spunk in the thoroughly-contracepted pussy. Gwen could still hear the tiny screaming, and Erin was still batting the poor bitch about. For some, Gwen knew, that might have been a turn off, but she could feel her cock twitching harder at the sounds that she had wanted to hear for ages. With her woman at her mercy, her sub under her control, Gwen decided it was time to take something that she’d wanted for a very long time.

Gwen had the thought to snatch up a few tinnies for use as lube, but thought better of it from what she knew of bloodborne diseases. Instead, she pressed herself as deep as she could into Erin’s orgasmically hot center, and got herself as wet as possible before she slipped herself out and angled herself downwards. Erin hardly even tensed when she felt the head of Gwen’s monster pressing against her asshole and once that head had slipped in through Erin’s bud, she had wherewithal enough to realize the worst of the pain had come and gone.

And, once Gwen started pumping so terribly slowly, Erin could do nothing but try and talk around the metal ring and the fucking tiny in her mouth, wanting desperately to beg her woman to fuck her ass harder and faster, with longer and deeper strokes than what she was getting. There was still a good amount of pain, but the pleasure of knowing that Gwen had been deeper inside of her in every single hole than anyone who didn’t matter anymore pushed her pussy over the edge again, and she came for what had to have been the 7th or 8th time.

And, a few minutes later, when the tight, friction-filled ass that she had buried herself in pushed Gwen over the edge yet again, the becocked woman pushed herself deep, and held herself there. Her cock throbbed and spewed, but all the while all that Gwen recognized as anything was the moaning that her lover was still doing as she squirmed around on that cumming cock. While Gwen’s pleasure had mostly ended, every time her mistress’s cock twitched inside of her, Erin moaned again, even louder.

Gwen simply waited for it to plateau. She held herself as still as possible, she watched as wave after wave after wave of pleasure washed over her beautiful woman, and she smiled as she listened to the tiny that had tormented her got battered around by the tongue that that tiny had once loved inside of her. About ten minutes after her last orgasm, Erin’s breathing returned to what Gwen knew to be more or less normal, if not still a little ragged. Very carefully, Gwen let the ring out of her sub’s mouth, reaching over and having to toss it the last few inches onto their bedside table. It had been that or pulling out, and she certainly didn’t wish to do that.

“So?” Gwen hummed, her cock still thumping softly along with her heartbeat.

“Fan… Tas… Tic…” Erin said slowly, around the tiny in her mouth.

“Do you want to swallow that tiny between your lips?”

"I… Think so…”

“Well, I don’t. Get some part of it out so I can talk to it a bit. So you can talk to it a bit.” Erin immediately began working on getting some part of the tiny out of her mouth far enough so that Gwen could do just as she described she would. An arm was the first thing that popped out, but as Gwen grabbed a hold of it and tried to pull the tiny out, she found that the arm was no longer attached to the tiny. An attached foot slid through the lips next, and so did a clearly beaten and battered tiny. “Here,” Gwen said cooly, “Swallow the arm, it’s pretty useless now.” Then, Gwen picked the tiny up, holding it between her and her lover. “So, here we are.”

“FUCK YOU!” The tiny shouted, it’s voice carrying clearly. “FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT WHORE AND FUCK YOUR COCK AND FUCK HER ASS AND FU- MMMMmmmph!”

Gwen had pressed a thumb over it’s mouth, and sighed in relief. “Jesus, shut up, you dumb little twat, or we’ll never be done with you.” Gwen noted that nothing she said appeared to have any effect on the idiotic tiny in her hand. “Alright, baby, here’s how I see it. We’ve got a very rambunctious, bitchy tiny who seems to think it can run your whole life. That, to me, was totally unacceptable when I met you, and it’s totally unacceptable even now. The way I see it, though, is that you’ve got three options.” Gwen paused.

“We can sell her to someone who wants an armless, pissed off little cunt to abuse. If she doesn’t bleed out by then.” Gwen paused, her eyes drinking in Erin’s reaction, wondering if she’d show outrage or sadness of any kind. Instead, she showed curiosity as to what was coming next.

“Or,” Gwen continued, “We can keep it as our little toy, our little pet. Abuse it and use it whenever we want until we discover that, whoops, there aren’t any uses left. Again, without that arm, it’s kind of… Based on how long it lasts ” Erin’s lover paused again, and noted just the same reaction.

“And, finally, we can just pop it between your teeth, bite the thing in half and swallow the pieces and be done with the worthless, dumb little cunt.” This time, the reaction was different; Not indifferent curiosity, but what Gwen read as some kind of… Excitement. “So, we’re killing it?”

Erin nodded, before amending, “I mean, unless it has some kind of reason why we shouldn’t?” Gwen took that a chance to give the tiny a chance to defend itself, or maybe it was so it could beg for it’s live.

So, Gwen popped her thumb off of it’s mouth, and repeated Erin’s question. It started streaming some drivel about a man named Gary, or Gary’s doctor, who had apparently called two months ago with some information about Gary’s doctor, or maybe it was about Gary, who had apparently died… Or something. Gwen slid her thumb easily back over the tiny’s mouth.

Erin sighed, “Dumb thing always screams on about my Uncle Gary, always for fucking ages. Man’s a fucking homophobe who probably changed his will after I introduced him to my wife the first time. Well, that was useless… I think I’m ready to eat her.” Gwen started lowering the battered, screaming tiny towards Erin’s mouth, before Erin shook her head. “Let me?” Gwen conceded, letting Erin’s arms out of her bounds, and handing the tiny off. “God, it’s so small and pathetic.” Without it’s mouth covered it was still screaming, but neither was paying any attention. “How could I have ever thought…”

Gwen’s arm wrapped around her, pressing her lover closer. “It’s in the past now, baby. Don’t fret about it, or you’ll go mad. Just… Bottom’s up the bitch and let’s be done with it.”

“Would you help me?” Erin asked, her cheeks blushing red.

“What do you mean?” Her lover responded, brow furrowing slightly.

“I mean, like… I’ll bite it in half, and we each get half? Call it a… Temporary proposal ceremony until you buy me a ring?” Gwen didn’t have to think about that one long, at all. Over the tiny’s screaming, Gwen leant in and kissed her new fiancee’s cheek. Erin began to stammer, “I, I mean it’s a little fast I guess, but -- “

“Erin?”

“-- But I just waited so long with this stupid, little thing, and I --”

“Erin?”

“-- I guess I just don’t wanna wait so fucking long and be so fucking disappointed again that I --”

“Erin!” Gwen halfway shouted.

“-- Yes?”

“Pop the proposal bug in your mouth, and let’s fucking do this already.” Erin’s blush deepened, but she pressed the bug’s upper, screaming half between her lips, while Gwen leant in, taking the thing’s legs between her lips. Each woman closed their eyes, and Gwen waited patiently for her girlfriend to chomp down on the bug between them. For a moment, she wondered if Erin would, or if she might chicken out, or if she would even know when Erin had bitten down.

Gwen knew the moment that the feet that had been kicking at her tongue stopped, and after the slight pop and crunch filled the air, that Erin had bitten the bug in half. The two met in the middle, kissed for a moment, and then pulled away. Each opened their eyes, and watched while the other chewed, then swallowed, the bug that had caused them so much strife. And, holding hands, with their bellies full of half a new bug each, and with Gwen growing back to rock-hard in her new fiancee’s ass, they kissed more deeply than they ever had before.

---

 

End Notes:

Even at the end of the story for the moment, I'm more of a whore for reviews than Erin is for cock, so I'd love to see some more!

The epilogue should be up by Monday, but I still need to write it, review it, edit it, and upload it. There's a lot to do with it. See you all soon!

Of Ending and Epilogues by EDai
Author's Notes:

And, just like that, I think we're done here.

Enjoy the last chapter while I wait for inspiration to hit me for my next story!

---

Gwen stood in the shower, alone. Her hair has grown out slightly in the few months since she’d last had it cut, and her stylist had just yesterday complimented her care of it as she prepared her plan to style the woman’s locks for today. In any decent hotel, the November morning’s chilly air wouldn’t have penetrated the wall and seeped into her room, but Gwen reflected on what it truly meant to know better as the hot water fell from the shower nozzle and cascaded over her frightfully chilled skin.

Subconsciously, Gwendolyn fiddled with the ring on her finger, a ring with one black and one silver band wrapping around in simplistic beauty, with one uncharacteristically large gem planted facing up at her. She hated not having the gem facing up at her, as though having it face any other way meant she was ashamed or embarrassed of her fiancee. Sighing softly as she reached up and dug some crust from the corner of her, Gwen peeked out from the curtain to make sure there was a towel hanging there and maybe because she had forgotten to press play on her laptop.

“Helpleeeess! Look into your eyes, and the sky’s the limit, I’m helpleeeeess! Down for the count, and I’m drownin’ in ‘em~”

Gwen hummed along to the song, leaning back into the warm water from the steamy bathroom outside. Even though she knew quite well that she was on something of a schedule, Gwen wasn’t in any kind of a hurry to rush through her shower and have to press her naked, wet body back into the shiveringly cool air outside. She leant her head back and started wetting her hair, careful to get every bit of it that she could so that it would all be evenly prepared for styling. The tall woman was just as careful as she shampooed and conditioned her hair, and left the combination to sit as she grabbed a loofa, a real, non-breathing loofa to wash the rest of her body.

It felt so odd having to do it for herself. After so long, she had become so used to having smaller hands caressing her skin, caring more for every little divet of her body than Gwen herself cared for whole limbs. Now, standing alone, scrubbing the fiji-scented body wash over herself with the exfoliating net felt less like a massage and more like a scraping punishment. Over her un-waxed legs, over her well-toned arms, over the abs she’d finally managed to form, and loosely covering her proud chest.

Getting her back while showering alone was, predictably, the hardest part of getting herself clean.

The song on her laptop had changed, moving on to, “Satisfied.” Gwen tried to muster some opinion on it, which should have been easier given she was generally full of opinions about the songs on the Hamilton playlist that her fiancee loved to play ever since she’d discovered the revolutionary playlist in August. But, today, she found herself entirely void of thoughts on it. Instead, she mostly paid attention to the song because she knew how long it was, and that somewhere around the middle she had to rinse her hair and finish up.

So, that’s what she did.

Gwen finished drying herself off as the song wrapped up, and with a dry hand, she switched playlists, finding one that she followed which had been aptly named, ‘Lesbian songs.’ On the nose or not, Gwen listened as Luna Blake sung about a Horizon, but only as loosely as she could pay attention while she finished drying off and dropped the hotel towel onto the floor, stepping out onto it gingerly.

As she’d figured, with the shower off the cool air that had permeated the hotel quickly assaulted her skin, dropping her body temperature and making even her freshly cleaned extra-appendage shrivel a little bit. Gwen tried to be quick about shoving her deodorant into her armpits, and spraying on the cologne that her fiancee had had her start wearing instead of the perfume she’d been using for years. Truth be told, Gwen kinda liked it more, too, though she’d yet to go a full day without teasing her smaller fiancee over it.

Still shivering, Gwen was quick to blow dry her hair, and quicker to comb out the frizzled locks so she could move to the bed where she’d laid out her laid-back outfit for the day. The normally well-balanced woman nearly fell over a few times as she desperately attempted to shove herself into more than just a pair of panties and a tight bra. Only once the warming, shiver-reducing blue jeans and black, long-sleeved shirt were wrapped around her did she feel even slightly less shaky.

Gwen then stuffed her feet into some wool socks, and then into a pair of equally warm boots that went nearly up to her knee. Her large winter coat wrapped cozily around her, though it fought her as she tried to zip it up. The scarf that she wrapped around her neck and the lower portion of her face had been a birthday gift from her mom, and the hat had been one that her fiancee had picked out on the same shopping trip. The tall, muscular woman was nearly out the door when she remembered to duck back into grab her phone and tuck two of the complimentary tinies that the hotel had given her into her panties so that her cock could draw heat from them.

Since she knew she’d be waiting a bit longer for breakfast, the other three ended up in her mouth, getting hurriedly chewed as she shut the door behind her, and hurried down to the hotel’s lobby. It had been a few weeks since she’d last seen her parents, for her birthday. They didn’t come up to see her often, and as such she was elated when she was able to wrap them up in her arms. Her mom was a few inches shorter than her father, who himself was just an inch or two taller than his daughter, but hadn’t kept himself in nearly the same shape as he neared his late fifties.

“Hey, guys!” She cooed, feeling four arms wrap easily around her, too. “It’s been for ever, hasn’t it?”

“For me, maybe!” Her father chortled at her, his mustache hairs tickling her nose as he spoke while they were all still hugged tightly together. “Your mother had the vacation time to come and see you for your birthday!”

“Your mother,” Gwen’s mother corrected, “Retired on time because she didn’t spend any of her retirement money on your father.”

“You loved that cruise, though,” Her father countered, as they all finally stepped back. “And, if I recall correctly, that wasn’t the only thing you enjoyed that weekend.” Before he could say more, Gwen’s mother slapped his arm, hard enough that someone walking by probably pondered calling the police. Gwen, and Gwen’s father for that matter, laughed it off.

“All the same, Dad, it’s great to see the both of you!”

“It’s better for us,” Gwen’s mom smiled up at her, “At least we finally get to see you get --”

“Catherine,” Gwen’s father chastised her, “You know it’s bad luck to --”

“I know you think it’s bad luck, Alexander. But, I will remind you that I’m not nearly as frightful as you are about crap like that.”

“All the same, Katie, wouldn’t it be better not to ji --”

“Guys,” Gwen giggled a little bit, “It’d be better if we weren’t late for breakfast.” That much they could all agree on, and they all hurried outside. To save some effort and some time, they all piled into one vehicle, with Gwen driving her parent’s subaru, her mom in the passenger seat, and her dad in the back. He complained, of course, that he should have at least been up front because he was the tallest one in the vehicle, but Gwen and her mom mostly ignored the protest that they knew he was making mostly to be a goof.

The fairly low-key, super local restaurant that Gwen had picked for her and her parents wasn’t very busy at 9 in the morning, a fact which Gwen’s dad noted aloud very quickly. “See, told you we wouldn’t need a reservation for a local restaurant!” Gwen nodded at the exact second that Alex’s wife slapped her husband's thigh, and that nod quickly stopped, before turning into a giggle as her Dad pointed it out to her mom.

“I will not slap a woman on her w-” Katie stopped and rolled her eyes, before spelling it out instead. “Better?”

“Much! Let’s get inside then?”

“Thought you weren’t in any kind of a hurry~” Alex’s wife teased him.

A minute or so later, as Gwen’s parents helped each other out of their temporarily unnecessary winter clothing, she climbed out of her own accessories. Shrugging out of her coat was not nearly as easy as she recalled it being just the year before, and now she found herself missing her fiancee even more. Still, she hung it on the provided peg that stuck out from the pillar that rose up beside the booth that she plopped herself into, across the table from her parents.

“So,” her father started. “Big day, hm?” Beside him, Gwen’s mother rolled her eyes at her husband, but didn’t interject just to bother him. “I know you’re not supposed to tell us, but… What will you be wearing today?”

“Answered that one yourself, Dad,” Gwen replied, glancing to the side as a waitress approached a nearby table. “Besides, I’d want it to be a surprise even if I weren’t not supposed to tell you.”

“You’ve always been cheeky like that.”

Gwen didn’t have to wait long for her father’s expression to scrunch up, nor for her mother to correct him. “You and her both, Alex.”

Gwen laughed, softly, but was eager to get off of the topic of her parents grilling her. “How’s the hardware shop doing?”

“Well,” her father was immediately distracted as the topic changed to their business. “It’s been doing pretty well. Most of the customers are excited to see a new store in town after so many years of nothing.”

“Must be nice not having to find the nearest Walmart or Home Depot, for them.”

“Mmm.” Her father nodded. “And, it’s nice to  have David about so I can take the day off, occasionally.”

“Trustworthy?” Gwen asked, her voice skeptical.

“More trustworthy than when he took you to prom.”

“Holy sh-” Gwen caught herself. “That David is your manager?” The only reply she got was her father laughing at her. Realistically, it was all the reply she needed. Before she could think of something to ask her mother, not wanting the older woman to feel too left out of the conversation, the young waitress reached their table and asked them what they wanted to drink. Her parents both asked for coffee, but Gwen checked to see if they had her favorite. Alas, this particular restaurant had no strawberry iced tea, so Gwen, too, ordered herself a coffee.

Her mom had it black, her dad took it with a few sugars and 3 containers of cream, and Gwen herself poured in 5 or 6 creams before the bitter brew tasted even close to palatable. “I hate coffee.” She muttered to herself, and her parents laughed at the comment.

“Then, why’d you order it?” Her mom asked, smirking.

“Big day ahead.” Gwen pouted, knowing that her mother had wanted her to specify, and knowing that her mother had known she wouldn’t.

“You and your father. Maybe it’s the genitalia in this family.” Katie sighed, sipping her black coffee carelessly. “Mmmmm… Nice and steamy.”

The waitress was back a few minutes later to collect the orders they’d chosen. With so few people about that early, and with a time limit on themselves, the family of three chose quickly and moved order faster. Her parents both got some kind of waffle that Gwen could have cared less about, while the woman herself ordered a nice, thick pile of pancakes. Gwen got to watch her father’s head nearly implode as her mother openly bragged to the waitress in an attempt to get something free out of the meal.

“What?” Gwen’s mom shrugged, “It was worth a try, at least!” Alex, however, did not stop frowning.

They all chatted about a few topics as they waited for their meals; Gwen had a few siblings, but none of whom had stayed in the same state let alone near enough to come in for any kind of event. Especially, as conceited as some of them were, an event which did not in some way put the focus squarely on their shoulders. As much as it might have bothered Gwen that none of them were there that day, her parents were far more apocalyptic about it. Gwen found out then that more than one of her brothers had been stripped from her parents still-developing will for being so… Well, they kept saying disrespectful, but Gwen wasn’t sure that they didn’t mean, ‘Cunty.’

All the same, they were in the middle of chatting about her mother’s successful sewing hobby when the waitress returned with their food. She sat Gwen’s down first, which allowed her to quickly notice that there were only two sausage links sitting on her plate, when the dish called for three. However, the waitress was still in the middle of chatting with Gwen’s parents about their food, and so Gwen waited patiently for any kind of lull in the flow of the conversation.

When she got her chance, she quickly began to inquire; “Excuse me, but I’m missing a --”

Gwen got no further than that when the person in the seat behind her gasped, and Gwen turned around to see a woman staring at an empty booth. Not wanting to miss an opportunity, Gwen spun onto her knees and used her long arm to shove her hand into the pile of clothes piled on the chair, digging out a tiny, newly-shrunken young woman. “Oh, nevermind that,” Gwen smiled as she turned to the waitress. “I found a replacement!”

“But wait, that’s my d-” The woman in the booth behind her got no further than that before the waitress corrected her.

“By law, Ma’m, since your companion shrunk in our restaurant, the shrunken woman is now our property. But, since this woman here,” the waitress gestured to Gwen, “rightfully claimed the shrinkee as a part of the dish she paid for, well, there’s nothing much I can do. I’m sorry for your loss.” With her next breath, the young waitress turned and smiled at Gwen, “Enjoy your meal!”

With the woman exaggeratedly crying in the next booth, Gwen and her parents continued chatting, while Gwen soaked the tiny who had replaced her sausage link in syrup. It was newly shrunken and confused, and this would have been the perfect time for it to run away; If Gwen had been distracted, and the syrup in it’s hair didn’t weigh more than it could lift. Carelessly, Gwen jabbed her fork into the tiny, and carefully lifted it out of the syrup while her mother talked about the drive to the airport where a man had lost control of his vehicle and hit… Something or another. Gwen wasn’t paying much attention.

The tiny’s… mother, Gwen thought she’d heard suddenly plopped onto her knees, her hands finding Gwen’s jeans and holding tight. She sobbed, something about her daughter being this and planning on being that, and x, y, and z. Gwen didn’t listen much, but her parents were enamored with it for the moment. Her mother started to say something and Gwen, not caring much, took a bite from the sausage link. It was hard to get her lips around, because the shrinkee kept trying to kick her away, but eventually she managed to get her teeth around it’s shins and bite through.

It’s former mother wailed, and Gwen sighed after she swallowed the bite. “Look, I’ve been through enough of this, ‘Convincing people to give up their shrunken loved ones,’ thing, so how about this.” She took another bite, talking around her food, “Instead of me telling you about how your daughter is already dead, I’ll just…” Gwen cleaned off the fork, chewing and swallowing quickly. “I’ll just tell you that the shrinkee who replaced your daughter is gone, now, too. Chewed up and dropping into my belly. Please, go and live your life. It’s what your real daughter would have wanted you to do.”

Gwen’s parents were a little bit put off by it, but they distracted themselves by eating their food uncomfortably, now at least, in order to avoid having to comment on the situation at all. Eventually, after enough crying, the restaurant had some officers come in and escort the woman out, apologizing to Gwen and her parents for all the strife. The restaurant didn’t offer them anything in the way of a free meal, but Gwen would have refused it anyway; The restaurant didn’t write the laws on shrinking, nor had they forced that woman to act so immaturely.

“You know,” her mother sighed after swallowing a bite. “It’d feel better if you ate them whole.”

“I don’t keep a body like mine by eating for pleasure, Mom.” Gwen curtly replied, turning back to finish her meal. By that point, she’d finished the rest of her sausage links and downed a pancake, too. Now, with her parents at just about the same place in their respective waffles, Gwen began cutting into another of the soft, chewy cakes of pure goodness on her plate.

It wasn’t long after that that breakfast had finished up. Gwen and her parents all decided at once that they’d had enough, and the trio prepared to move on with their days. Her parents got up and helped each other prepare for the cool, biting air that had replaced summer’s grace, and Gwen stood herself up and quietly struggled into her coat, tucking her head into both hat and scarf. The ravenette hugged her parents once more, called a car for herself, and she and her parents eagerly agreed that they’d see each other later.

Gwen paid for her meal and her parent’s meal, as the older couple left the restaurant to go and do the various things Gwen knew they would want to on a special day like this one. After Gwen finished paying, she went out and happily met her cab driver who. The plump, but still definitely attractive, young woman happily waved when she saw Gwen searching for her Uber. As Gwen climbed in, she couldn’t help but wonder if her driver wouldn’t have been the kind of girl that Gwen would’ve asked to drive into an alley so said driver could blow her, where it that Gwen herself were still single.

Probably, she had to admit to herself.

Instead, she asked the woman to drive her to the hairdresser that she and her fiancee had agreed were able to do the best-looking, most creative thing with Gwen’s hair. That visit lasted just a few minutes longer than Gwen had guessed it would, and when she left she felt even better than when she’d left the week before. Then, she’d been satisfied with the idea that her stylist had laid out for her, and now she had seen it executed. Not only that, but she had spilled some details about her day and effectively taken some stress off of her shoulders.

“You can afford all of this cause some old, homophobic asshole uncle of hers died in his sleep?” Gwen remembered being asked. She had almost nodded, and ruined her hairdressers work.

“Yup. Hadn’t changed his will since she was seven, and left most of it to her. Including the house we’re going to be moving into.”

“Wow… And you said she was still --”

“Living with the shrinkee that her wife had been, yeah.”

“Ugh,” Gwen’s hairdresser had replied. “The tinies who guilt their ex-lovers like that were the worst people. Most of the time, I’m glad when they get theirs. What did you and your boo end up doing with it?”

“She bit it in half as our engagement… Thing.”

“Wow! That’s so romantic~ And, more important that than tiny had been since she shrunk. And I think the appropriate phrase is, ‘Engagement proposal.’”

Gwen half-shrugged, doing her best not to move too much. “Sounds good to me, yeah!”

“And?” The stylist asked a moment or two later.

“And what?” Gwen replied, confused.

“How did that tiny taste?”

“Best tiny I’ve ever munched on.”

Now, as she waited outside on that cool, crisp day, Gwen had her scarf pulled up over her ears. She’d been warned not to have her hat on again until she was ready to mess it up, which would not come until far, far later in the night. By this time, it wasn’t any later than 11am, and Gwen quickly walked to her next appointment. This one had to be handled quickly and quietly, because she wanted to surprise her fiancee with it. As such, she picked a place close to her hair stylist, googled it, and went with it when she saw that they would do what she needed them to.

Gwen strode in the door of the salon, and pulled out her wallet while she waited for someone to come to the front desk. Past her hair styling, her fiancee knew very little about any part of her day, and so it was a gigantic relief when someone finally came to the counter. “Hi there.” She smiled, as brightly and as cleanly as she could without having yet flossed breakfast away.

“You’ve not been helped yet?” The woman asked, to which Gwen shook her head instead of replying with any words. Namely, instead of speaking, Gwen was quietly checking the woman out. She was in her late 40s, at least, with light grey streaks in her long, black hair, and with her apparent bust size, the ravenette standing at the desk would have expected far more droop in her stature, but the attendant was standing perfectly straight, although she wasn’t very tall. “Where the hell did that br- Oh.”

“Oh?” Gwen inquired, curiously.

“She’s… Or, it’s, I guess, on the floor here.”

“Oh, wow! I guess it probably sucks more to shrink at work, huh.”

“Eh, maybe. I gotta say, seems like it’s becoming more… I dunno, more common?”

“Second person I’ve seen today, myself.” Gwen shrugged as she watched the woman stoop down, still keeping herself nearly perfectly straight instead of slouching, and picked the shrinkee up. “What was it’s name?”

“Hm? Oh, this thing? It was… Uhm… I’m not sure. She was only hired last week, so… Would you like to have it? On the house.”

Gwen’s cock twitched in her pants, the two tinies in with it either struggling to find any room for comfort with the beast so nearby them. “Ah, I just ate an one an hour or so ago, myself.”

“Well, there are other uses for them. Like, what are you in here for today?”

“The fastest full-body waxing you can do for me.” Gwen said, matter of factly, rocking on her heels a bit.

“Define fast.” Whoever it was in her hand, the tiny was struggling as hard as it could, clearly, but the woman barely had to squeeze to get her to stop, and Gwen wasn’t even sure the attendant had noticed she’d squeezed before replying to her.

“Less than two hours.” The ravenette nodded, thinking that asking for a full body that fast was probably too much to ask.

“Are you very hairy?” Gwen simply shook her head in reply. “I’ll get it all done in an hour and a half if you’ll take this thing off of my hands.” The confusion that spread across Gwen’s face didn’t last for long before the woman quickly replied, “Well, I come from somewhere were we usually just throw shrinkees in with the pet’s food; Pigs, fish, pythons, I even gave one to a friend’s owl once. I don’t think he appreciate being fed to his owl, tho. Anyway, I’ve never done anything to one myself, and I’d rather not start. So, hour and a half, full body, usual price. Just take this damned thing.”

Gwen sighed, and held her hand out. The former teen landed in her palm, and Gwen quickly curled her fist around it and pondered what to do with it. Beyond that, she had partially forgotten about the tinies in her pants, and after she paid upfront, the attendant led her back to one of their rooms. She gave Gwen a few minutes to strip down privately, and as soon as the door clicked shut, Gwen tossed the former front desk worker in her mouth, and swallowed. It was hard to force something down when it was that size, and even though she managed, Gwen wished she’d had something to drink to force it down.

When she would tell the story later, Gwen knew her mom would tease her.

Once she’d finished stripping, though, Gwen held two more tinies who simply reeked of her cock. Although it normally wouldn’t have bothered her, the two shrinkees were simply covered in sweat, and whether that was her sweat or their own, Gwen simply couldn’t bring herself to swallow them. Instead, feeling rather a bit clever, tied them up in one of her socks. Part of her wanted to dip them in the hard wax and let them help her get ready for her evening, but Gwen already wasn’t sure about how all this shit worked. So, their fates would come later.

An hour and a fifteen minutes later, Gwen was standing in the lobby. She was fully dressed, she was hairless below her shoulders, the two tinies were snuggling up to her cock again, and she was also ready to punch the smiling attendant in the face. “And we’re done twenty minutes early! How great is that?”

“I hate you.” Gwen sighed, nodding slowly. Most of her body still tingled a little bit, but she was pretty sure she could move on to the next thing she needed done.

“Will you be coming back?” The attendant asked but got naught but the door swishing shut as Gwen strode back out into the world.

For her part, Gwen was more irritated that the brief flutters of the tiny woman in her large gut had stopped so soon after the waxing had started. Part of her wondered if, maybe, the pain had increased adrenaline, which would have naturally increased her body’s rate of digestion. Her speciality was providing general healthcare, not knowing specifics like that, though, and so Gwen mostly focused on not getting lost as she made her way to her next destination.

Which, thank god, was also the last. As she strode through the lobby of the much nicer hotel, Gwen ogled a woman or two who were wearing skimpy swimsuits on their way to what Gwen knew was a much nicer hotel. She kept her hands squarely in the pockets of her jacket, lest everyone see how hard she was still squeezing them despite having had 20 more minutes for her nerves to recover.

“Hi there!” The front desk employee smiled at her. “How are you today?”

Gwen just smiled back for a second, before mustering the ability to reply. “Stinging. It’s cold, and I just got a wax done.” Her sentence might as well have been spoken to a brick wall, because the man’s expression didn’t change. “That mean it… Well, nevermind. I’m here to check in to the honeymoon suite; Unless you’ve given it up on me.”

“Can I get a name?” Gwen wrestled her wallet out of her pocket again, and handed him her ID card. He typed in her license number, and she presumed, looked her up throughout the hotel’s systems.

“Alright Ms, uhm…”

“Drieselmann.”

“Ms. Dree-- Uhm…”

“Drieselmann. Like… Easel. Dr-easel-man.”

“Ms. Dr-easel-man… Okay, Ms. Drieselmann,” annoyingly, he paused to see if he’d said it right. “Your room is ready and raring to go, do you have any luggage outside that is raring and ready to go up?”

“Actually when I booked the room, I was told I could leave some luggage in advance that would be upsta--”

“Oh, right! Yes, well, then, your clothing should all be up there.” He paused and winked, “Along with anything extra you and your new spouse might need.”

“I mean, that’s a little forward about what our honeymoon will be about,” Gwen chuckled at him, and his face turned a bright red.

“I meant… Wine.”

“Uh huh.” Gwen smiled, strolling away after he halfheartedly handed her the room’s key.

The elevator ride up was slow, and plodding. Thankfully, because it was going up, it didn’t stop too much to pick anyone up, it just a fairly slow-rising elevator. Too slow for Gwen’s taste, but there was a cute little girl with her mother who got on just a stop before Gwen got off, and the young blonde clung to the handrail with the determination of someone who might have been hanging over a burning pit of hellfire. “She’s adorable~” Gwen cooed at the young woman’s mother, just as the doors popped open on her floor.

“Well, sometimes at least. You’ll see when you have your own kids, you have to be around for the… Less cute parts.”

It wasn’t until the doors were shutting that Gwen wondered how the woman had known, but even as she turned to ask, the doors had shut, and her hand clunking into the doors gave her her answer. Her engagement ring was fucking huge, and it left a great clue that no one had been a parent with her quite yet. No one with kids, Gwen guessed, was going to waste money on a ring that huge. Gwen pondered that thought, the kids bit, as she walked down the hallway to her room. It wasn’t until she beeped her door open and stepped into the room that she got bombarded by updates and notifications.

Namely, because her phone had been in here the whole time. And there were a lot of angry text messages from a certain someone. Wondering how she had even gotten Gwen’s number, the mother of the bride to be was quickly blocked from contacting her, and Gwen plopped herself into her bed to go through the rest of her notifications. A few well wishes on Facebook, one or two personal text messages from her fiance’s family for getting her to move on from her ex.

Standard stuff.

Gwen knew, as she started stripping down, that she was running out of time. Even if the ceremony was going to be just downstairs, she didn’t want to have to rush any more than she already was. Getting naked took no time at all, tossing the tinies out the window of a room on the top story of a 30 story hotel in the middle of a city and watching them splat on the top of a bus took no time at all, and then… Deciding whether or not she wanted to do it.

It was a dilemma Gwen had been facing for a while now.

Dress or suit. Part of her knew that she would be far happier in a suit than she would a dress, but the smarter part of her knew that her parents would be disappointed on some level if she didn’t wear the large, white, and honestly beautiful gown they’d picked out for her. It wasn’t like that description didn’t fit her suit, either; Large could be used to describe anything that Gwen wore, and the suit was as white as the gown.

But beautiful was another matter. The gown was gaudy but fantastically crafted work of art. The tuxedo that Gwen had picked out was white, with black lapels, and a black vest. It was, as she thought of it, a mixture between what her parents wanted and what she and her fiancee had wanted. Still, despite their approval, Gwen knew better than to think that her parents were actually happy about the tux. Hell, her father was already disappointed that he wouldn’t be able to walk his youngest daughter down any aisle more significant than a Walmart aisle.

Gwen had to find a balance; Parents disappointment and her own.

So, about five seconds later, she called the dressmaker and asked if it were possible to refund a dress so long as it had remained unused. Given that it had, the maker was willing to accept the dress back for a partial refund, to which Gwen accepted; 75% back was better than 0% back and a dress she’d never wear. She agreed to drop it off the following day, while she quickly threw herself into her suit, and put whatever finishing touches she felt necessary.

Then, Gwen went to a wedding. She went to her wedding.

Several, several, several hours later, Gwen finally bulldozed her way back into the room. The door had protested against the key that she’d been holding, partially because the white fabric between it and the door was just transparent enough for the door to register a key there, but the wobbling couple hardly noticed it’s protest. Instead, drunk as they were, they tried repeatedly until one of them figured it out, and they were able to stampede into the honeymoon sweet.

After tossing Erin onto the large, bouncy bed, she started desperately stripping her tux off. Erin, though, laid in bed comfortably, smiling up at her wife. Her new wife. “What are you doing?” Gwen asked, a slur of her speech only a slight bit present. The redheaded bride’s bride had just finished undoing her tie, and paused to stare down at her wife, who in turn stared back up at her.

“Just ogling.” Erin replied, her wide smile dimmed only by the booze running through her system.

“Ogling what?” Gwen asked, her own smile quickly turning into an amused smirk. The tie flew over Erin’s head, and her bright blue-silver eyes followed it as it landed on the opposite side of the bed. By the time she looked back, Gwen had managed to strip herself out of most of what remained of her wedding tux, leaving herself in just her bra, panties, and stockings.

“You… Why the stockings?” Erin asked, her head cocked to the side. For once, she watched as Gwen blushed.

“I wanted to look good for you for…”

“Our first married fuck.” Erin finished the thought, smiling brightly.

“Yeah.” Gwen shrugged, turning her head to the side a bit. “But, like you said --”

“I don’t want us to getting fucking if we’re both not --” Erin continued.

“One hundred percent un-drunk.” Gwen finished.

“Yeeeup. Otherwise you might mean to spank me and accidentally bruise my tailbone.”

“Right, right… Right. Not that I’d mind bruising your ass, but not the bone.”

“Not that I’d mind either, but… All the same.” Erin sighed, softly, still staring up at her wife. “I keep thinking about my wife… And every time I do…”

Gwen hit the bed, her bra hanging around her elbow as she’d been taking it off, and her arms wrapped around Erin before her bride could finish the thought. “I’m here, baby.” The ravenette cooed as she pressed her lips against her wife’s forehead. “I’m your wife, now. You don’t have to think about --”

“Gwen, darling, I’m fine. I’m not about to break into tears or anything, here, okay? I was just saying… She was my wife for… Years, you know? The change is weird.” Gwen blushed again, biting her lip for a second and thinking about apologizing; She hated being drunk for a reason. Too much doubt.

“Well, I’m your woman, now, Mrs. Drieselmann.” Gwen teased, pressing her nose against Erin’s.

“And I couldn’t be happier, Ms. Drieselmann.” Erin smiled back, pressing past her wife’s nose and sinking her lips into a kiss. When it broke a few minutes later, Erin found herself laying on top of her nearly naked wife, still completely gowned up in her own right.

“I thought you didn’t want to fuck.” Gwen teased, “That did not feel like not wanting to fuck. And, isn’t that Mistress Drieselmann, to you?”

Erin ignored the question entirely. “Well, personally, I think that if two women with deliciously rough fetishes can’t put those fetishes aside for a night and just make love, then those women should not be wed.”

“Few hours late on the objection.”

“Oh, shit, am I?” Erin giggled as Gwen pulled her in for a kiss, and the taller woman sat the pair up slowly. “I had no idea… Well, nevermind, I guess.”

“I don’t think your too drunk for a good fuck, though.” Gwen pressed, not only the notion but her lips into Erin’s again, reaching behind her wife to begin undoing her dress. Soon after, her tongue was pressing, too, between her wife’s eagerly spreading lips.

As her dress and her lingerie hit the floor, Erin was pressed down into the bed. Gwen rolling them around hadn’t been any bit a surprise, but Erin had partially meant to be on top. Whatever she’d planned, though, she knew Gwen had made her own plans for their evening together anyway, and that her plans came second to her mistress’s. And, at that, her wife’s. Even if she had stayed in the nicer hotel for their day apart.

“Are you ready?” Gwen whispered, softly, bending her neck down and pressing her lips into Erin’s collar bone, spreading kisses and shivers throughout Erin’s body with the ease only an experienced lover could manage.

“Isn’t that a dumb question for your wife?”

“Isn’t that a standard question for lovemaking?”

“You’re an ass, Gwen~” Erin laughed, softly, slapping her wife’s shoulder in the same motion as she raised her hips up more, happy to feel her wife at her entrance. “Yeah, though, I am. Take your wife, baby.” Gwen didn’t need to be told more than once, and she ever so gently pressed herself forward, feeling Erin’s pussy spread around her cock as her betrothed for the first time.

In all of her memories, nothing had ever felt better than this. Even still, as a small shudder of pleasure spread throughout her spine, Gwen kissed her wife’s cheek and replied. “I’m the same ass you married 3 hours ago. Are you ready to spend your life with an ass for a wife?”

“I do~” Erin joked, and Gwen through her head back to release the least pleased groan that someone with their cock buried in their spouse has ever made.

---

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6832