Molly's Worst Nightmare by Masked Writer
Summary: Sometimes, girls just dont get along. This was the case for Molly and Allison. However, when Molly shrinks everything is turned upside when her greatest enemy gets the upper hand.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 29148 Read: 82863 Published: June 01 2007 Updated: June 01 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Masked Writer

2. Chapter 2 by Masked Writer

3. Chapter 3 by Masked Writer

4. Chapter 4 by Masked Writer

5. Chapter 5 by Masked Writer

6. Chapter 6 by Masked Writer

7. Chapter 7 by Masked Writer

8. Chapter 8 by Masked Writer

Chapter 1 by Masked Writer
Molly’s Worst Nightmare by Masked Writer
Chapter One

December 23rd, the date of the Christmas formal, was a significant day for two reasons. It was the second most anticipated event of the year, the prom being the first. It also meant that the school year was half over. For Molly, that came as an enormous relief. Now a senior, she was counting the days until the end of her sentence at the small, private school. She had transferred at the beginning of her junior year to escape the humiliation hurled at her from the girls in the public school. They were a jealous brood, jealous of the money that she had come from, and jealous of her beauty. Unfortunately, the taunting did not end. Molly had a difficult time fitting in at the new school. The students attending the parochial institution had known each other for most of their lives and did not take kindly to new students trying to break into their circle, especially considerably attractive ones. The boys weren’t a problem, but the girls were another story. Though most were indifferent to her and quietly left her out of the circle with simple coldness, there was one that had taken it upon herself to be Molly’s worst nightmare.
Allison sat at the large, round table, staring at Molly all night. She was more than pleased that her leering had made Molly uncomfortable for most of the evening. Sticking close to Julie, the one and only girl that Molly trusted at the school, she tried to ignore Allison as best she could by dancing the night away.
“You okay?” Julie shouted over the sonic boom of a hip hop song as she moved her body to the cadence of the music.
“Yeah, I’m all right.” Molly shouted back. “She just keeps staring.”
“So, let her stare.”
“Yeah, I guess.” Molly peered around the room. “I feel kinda bad, I haven’t spent any time with Bobby all night.”
“So,” Julie replied, “it’s not like he’s your boyfriend or anything.”
“I know.” Molly sighed.
“My feet are killing me!” Julie announced, twirling one of her strappy, spiked heel clad ankles.
“Mine too!” Molly replied. “Hey, I’m getting’ thirsty. I need a drink.”
“Kay,” Julie shouted, “I’ll be right here. Don’t take too long.”
“I won’t. Be right back.” She flashed her friend a smile and moved toward the long bar, vacant of alcohol, in the posh, rented hall. “Water, please.” She yelled to the young, attractive bar keep.
“Sure thing, sweetheart.” He gave her a wink.
Molly stood there nervously, feeling Allison’s eyes burning her back. The fidgety girl looked absolutely elegant in the long, shiny blue gown that reached her smooth, glimmering shins. The back was cut open with a few straps that ran between her shoulder blades. Her shoulders were left exposed, and the dress wrapped around the front of her to support her well developed breasts, leaving her chest bare. Her golden hair was premed tightly and spilled over her sharp shoulders. At eighteen, Molly could have passed for twenty-two. Her pretty, full face had a maturity about it that the other girls’ lacked. Her eyes were bright and blue and her lips were long and fat. When she smiled, they gave way to an immaculate set of ivory teeth. She was tall, maybe 5’ 7’’, and considered by many of the boys to be the hottest thing going. Her limbs were long and well sculpted as the result of many years of gymnastic meets and competitive cheerleading. A hand on her shoulder startled her.
“Hey, you still mad at me?” It was Samantha, a sixteen year old sophomore girl.
“Sammy, I was never mad at you.”
“Were too!”
“Only because you were mad at me.”
“Well, I had a right to be.” Samantha had held it against her that her senior boyfriend spent a considerable amount of time chatting with Molly on the phone.
“Look, we’re just friends. I don’t even talk to ‘im anymore.”
Samantha sighed. “I know. It was silly of me to get so upset. I am sorry, Molly.” She gave Molly a squeeze.
Apprehensively, Molly squeezed her back. “Kay. Let’s forget about it.”
“Great!”
“Hey you two!” Alyssa, Samantha’s best friend and counterpart came between them. “Glad to see you two are puttin’ your differences aside!”
“Yeah,” Samantha agreed, “It’s about time.”
Molly stood there inspecting the duo. Samantha was as tall as herself, with long light brown hair and a gorgeous pair of brown, almond shaped eyes. Her complexion was slightly Italian, a light olive, and she too had a pretty smile, but much thinner lips than Molly. Alyssa was taller than them both, and had long, natural blonde hair that reached her shoulder blades. Her build was slightly thicker, but she wasn’t chubby. “So, you guys havin’ fun?” Molly asked as the silence became uncomfortable.
“Yeah, it’s great!” Samantha answered. “How ‘bout you?”
“It’s okay.”
“Is Allison givin’ you any ****?” Alyssa asked.
“Not yet.”
“She’s just a jealous bitch anyway.” Samantha offered.
Funny you would think that, Molly thought. “Yeah well, she’s not gettin’ the best of me. I’m gonna have a good time tonight.”
“That ‘a girl!” Alyssa encouraged her.
“Yeah! You go girl!” Samantha said.
“Well, I gotta get back out on the floor. Julie’s waitin’ for me.”
“Kay, see ya!” Samantha told her.
“Bye.” Molly headed for the dance floor.
“Bitch.” Samantha said under her breath. Alyssa giggled.
Samantha’s relation ship with Molly formed out of a mutual interest in gymnastics and cheerleading. The two years between them prevented a serious friendship, but Molly was relieved that there was at least one other girl in the school besides Julie that she could converse with. Then the episode with Samantha’s boyfriend happened, and that was that, at least for a while.
“C’mon. Let’s sit down for a bit.” Said Samantha. Alyssa followed her to a table where Leah, another junior girl on Samantha’s squad, was seated, along with Tara, a pretty, sophisticated blonde thing, and Tara’s best friend, Stacy, who was obsessed with clothing and design. Tara, Stacy, and Leah were all juniors.
“You two talkin’ now?” Tara asked, referring to Molly. Tara was pretty, sassy, and seductive, but could be polite, kind, and sympathetic at times.
“Sort of, I guess.” Samantha admitted.
“I hate that little bitch.” Leah said. Leah was adorable. She was thin with long, curly blonde locks, a cute little face and legs that could compete with the best of them. Her love for attention ignited her hatred of Molly, since she seemed to get so much of it.
“She can be nice sometimes.” Stacy admitted, fiddling with her long, straight, black hair in her thick fingers. Stacy had always struggled with her weight. Though she was not fat, she did not have the slender build like the other girls.
“Yeah. Once in a while, I guess.” Samantha disclosed.


Julie shook her goods on the dance floor, circling the area for her friend. “Where the hell is she?” Julie asked herself. She had hoped Molly had not taken a trip to the bathroom as it was customary that they always accompanied each other as a pair.
“Yo, Jules!” Lisa, a 6’, glamorous senior girl called to her.
“Hey Lis!”
“C’mon over!”
Julie entered a circle of dancing girls, swinging her long, curly, black hair about her plain face while waiting for Molly to return. Molly drank her glass of water then set it down on the table where she and Julie’s belongings were. As she did, she noticed Allison coming toward her. “Great.” She said under her breath.
Allison, an inch or two taller than Molly, slowly traversed over to the table, a smart smirk rippling across her rugged face. Though she was pretty, Allison was an athletic brute. Her appearance tonight, a face full of tasteful make-up and her hair done professionally, Molly had to admit that she looked somewhat glamorous.
“Hey,” Allison let out.
“What?” Molly replied, trying to be straight faced while hiding the contempt in her eyes.
“We need to talk.”
“About what?”
Allison removed her smirk. “Can you just sit down for a minute?”
Molly sighed and complied.
Allison sat across from her. “Look, I know I’ve been givin’ you a lot a **** over the past year and a half, and, well, I just wanted to say I was sorry.”
“Sorry?”
“Yeah, I’ve given you a lot of crap, callin’ you a Barbie doll and everything. It was just sort of, well, an initiation, I guess you could call it.”
Molly said nothing, but looked utterly surprised.
“You seem okay enough.”
“Well, thanks, Allison.” She seemed to disbelieve the girl.
“What’s a matter?”
“Nuthin’. I’m just a little surprised, that’s all.”
Allison drew a lipstick from her purse. “Surprised?”
“Yeah, ya know, I mean, you haven’t exactly shown me much mercy.”
“Yeah?” Allison removed the cap.
“Yeah, I mean, you’ve been pretty relentless.”
“That was nothin’. Wait till you get a load of this!” As she spoke, she pointed the lipstick at Molly, who had become engulfed in a choking, blue mist.
Molly felt like she had been placed on a merry-go-round that had been spun full force, and was now winding down. Her stomach convulsed and she clenched her eyelids tightly. She was on her hands and knees, screaming, “Allison, what’s happening? I’m gonna be sick, what the ****?” It felt like a few long moments had passed until the spinning came to a halt. Still on her hands and knees, she sat back so that her buttocks were resting on her calves. The sound of the music around her was overpowering. Her eyes opened and she took in her surroundings. At first, everything was a blur. As she put her head back and took a deep breath, things began to come into focus.
Above her was the bud of a pink carnation, arced over her and slightly swaying. It seemed too enormous, out of proportion. She followed the thick stem to the top of a clear, crystal vase. Her eyes followed the thin neck of the vase downward. It appeared to be the same vase that had been on the table all night, but now it towered over her. Stunned and confused, she looked ahead of her. A gigantic had with long, slender fingers was placed palm down. The titan fingers began to tap, sending detectable shock waves over the surface upon which she was crouched. Raising her head quickly, she gasped at the sight of Allison’s colossal face hovering above her.
“Hey, little girl!” Allison mocked her.
Molly’s hands cupped her ears to drown out the sound and she shouted. “Allison? What the hell is going on? What have you done to me?”
“I cut you down to size, bitch!”
Molly’s head shook in disbelief. “What? What the hell are you talking about?”
“I shrunk you.” Allison said matter-of-factly. “I always did call you a doll. Now you are one!”
“Allison, no!”
“Oh yes my pretty! Look at you! Why, even Barbie towers over you now, my little, three inch princess!”
“Oh God! No! No! This isn’t happening! It can’t be!”
Allison’s face zeroed in on Molly, growing as it approached. It was close enough for the shrunken girl to feel Allison’s hot breath swarm over her as she spoke. “Oh, believe me darling, it is!”
Frightened, Molly sprung to her feet and turned in the opposite direction. Upon seeing Julie’s larger than life camera on the table and her own, magnified purse, she shuddered in fear. Without thinking, she began to run across the table toward the mountainous objects, stumbling in the high heels on her feet. She stopped for a moment, kicking them of, and began to run again, having no specific destination in mind, but hoping to be detected by another, normal sized human being. She skidded to a stop as Allison’s white palm appeared before her like a wall, fingers curled as if ready to trap her in a fist. “Oh God! No!” Molly cried. The hand did not advance on her, and Molly stood memorized, astonished at the size of the extremity before her. The she felt something sharp against her exposed back.
Allison snapped at the straps on the back of Molly’s dress with the long, sculpted nails of her left thumb and forefinger, and began to elevate the shrunken Molly. The girl gasped as she saw her own feet leave the table. The surface moved further and further away. It felt to her like parasailing, but instead of a gradual incline, she was going straight up. She found herself being dangled in front of Allison’s face, now wide eyed and electric with power. “Hey girlie girl, you don’t think you can actually get away from me now, do ya?”
Molly’s legs kicked in the air. “Allison, please, stop! Put me down!”
“Awe, what’s ‘a matter, little girl?”
“Please, my dress is tearing! Put me down!”
“No biggie. You won’t be needing that dress much longer anyway, ya little cunt!”
“I’ll fall!”
“Oh, don’t worry baby, Allison won’t let little tiny Molly fall down.”
Molly felt Allison’s nails release her and she free fell shortly until smacking down onto something moist and leathery. Landing on her belly, Molly began to push herself up with her palms and froze when she saw Allison’s enormous thumb just in front of her. Spinning around, she saw Allison’s other four fingers spread and bent at the knuckles behind her like a cradle. She realized she was on Allison’s right palm. Getting to her knees, she crouched back down and held her head in her hands, sobbing.
“There, there now Molly, what’s ‘a matter baby?”
“This can’t be happening.” She kept repeating. “It’s not happening!”
“Looks like I got you right where I want you, in the palm of my hand!” Allison let out a devilish chuckle.
Upon hearing those words, Molly’s eyes shot around, glancing in every direction at Allison’s captivating palm, and shrieked, again burying her head in her hands.
“You poor little thing. Must be terrifying to be so tiny, in my hand, helpless. So sad, awe.”
Molly looked to Allison with pleading eyes. “Put me down, Allison, please? Don’t do this to me. I don’t deserve this.”
“Oh yes you do!”
“Damn it, Allison, put me down, now, I mean it!”
“You mean it? But, little Molly, someone might come along and squash you under their foot, and they wouldn’t even know it.”
Molly trembled. Her new insignificance was difficult to comprehend. It seemed like a temporary illusion, not a permanent dilemma. “Allison, you fuckin’ bitch, you put me down right now!” She could not help but think that once she was out of Allison’s palm, everything would be normal again.
“Okay, whatever you say.” Allison’s fingers closed around her prey, concealing her in a fist. She stood and bent to the ground, uncurling her fingers, allowing Molly to drop a short distance to the floor.
Molly, again on her hands and knees, stood up as quickly as she could, then froze. The sight before her was simply devastating. Allison’s feet were before her in a pair of heels that were almost as tall as she was. Everything was magnified to stunning proportions, the silver rings on Allison’s toes, the way the nails had been trimmed professionally and painted with care, the gold straps of the shoes crossing over the leathery, vanilla flesh. Feeling helpless, Molly raised her head and gazed up at the seemingly never ending tower that was Allison’s person. The hem of Allison’s dress swayed slightly like a flag in the breeze. Her head tipped forward to take in the horrified look on the face of the girl at her feet. “Go ahead, smart ass, run.”
Molly turned around and stood awestruck. She could see the teens on the dance floor, a colossal fury of pounding feet in high, sharp spikes, chunky heels, and dress shoes. Even if she ran, she would be pulverized. Surely no one would notice her or hear her pleas above the roar of the music. She glanced around, looking to the nearest tables, praying she’d see someone, a familiar body, a chaperone, a teacher. There was no one. Tears began to slide over her pretty cheeks as she stood perfectly still. Then she saw Allison’s right had advancing on her. Before she could react, the strong, overpowering fingers curled around her and she was raised from the floor.
Allison clutched the girl in her fist, holding her in front of her face. “See, told ya.”
Molly threw her arms over Allison’s forefinger and buried her face in it. “Please, stop. Make it stop. Don’t torture me, please! This is, it can’t be, no!” Raising her head to see if she had willed the giantess out of existence, she broke into tears upon the realization that she was most definitely being held prisoner in Allison’s fist. “Please, Allison, I’m begging you.”
“Yes, you most certainly are. And it’s very becoming of you. I like it. Don’t stop.”
“How could you do this to me? I’m a person, Allison. A person! Not a doll.”
“Oh, but you are a doll now. Molly the Dolly.” Allison laughed.
“Please, don’t.”
“Don’t what, my little dear?”
Molly sniffled. “Don’t tease me.” She struggled with the massive fingers engulfing her. “You’re hurting me!” She squealed.
Allison squeezed her fist a little tighter. “Don’t make me hurt you, little bitch.”
Molly squirmed and pushed at the thick fingers, but it was no use.
“Now, I have some things to attend to, people to see. You wait right here for me. Don’t even think about trying to get away.” Allison placed her hand over a glass containing a half drunken Shirley Temple and loosened her grip on Molly enough for her to slide through the tunnel of her fist.
Molly splashed into the glass, the liquid coming up to her stomach. There were only two ice cubes left floating in the drink, but it was still freezing. “Oh ****, no, Allison, wait, don’t leave me in here! You can’t.” She could barely see Allison disappear into the crowd through the glass. “Oh ****, I’m freezing.” Her body shuttered in convulsive shivers as she tried to compose her self. She took deep slow breaths and wrapped her arms around herself. “****. Gotta get out. ****.”
A thin, red stirring straw rested against the lip of the glass. Molly was about to negotiate it when she saw a figure looming near her. It was Julie. Molly began to pound her fists furiously on the glass and screamed. “Julie, in here, in the glass, help me! Oh God Julie, please see me.”
Julie hovered about momentarily. Molly watched her friend’s giant hand swoop toward the table. It reached for the camera. “Julie, look! Over here! I’m right here, damn it, Julie, help!” She slapped her open palms against the cylinder prison. Julie, with camera in hand, turned away. “No! No, Julie, don’t go!”
Molly imagined her friend peering into the glass and plucking her from it. She imagined how warm and comforting the hand of her best friend would have felt, how secure she would have been, but Julie never even gave her a glance. Molly was now leaning against the glass, crying. “No, no, don’t Julie, don’t go. I’m in here. Oh please somebody help me!”
Knowing her petitions were useless, she waded through the liquid and put her hands around the straw. The ascent was fairly easy. Molly’s body was well developed from tedious work out’s that enabled her to be the number one tumbler on her competitive cheerleading squad. She reached the lip and pulled herself over it, landing with a wet smack on the table. For a moment she stood paralyzed with fear and trembling from the cold drink. With her arms wrapped around her, she approached her own, huge purse, leaving tiny, wet footprints on the table cloth. The purse was relatively close to a chair that was pushed in to the table, and being a girl possessing ingenuity, Molly formed a plan. After a great struggle, she unlatched one side of the purse strap and tossed it over the side of the table. It stretched close enough to the floor that an escape would be almost effortless and fool proof, so long as Allison did not return. She wrung out the bottom of her gown and began to inch her way down the strap, locking onto it with her strong legs. Being wise enough not to look down, she descended the strap rather quickly. When she reached the end of it, she released her grip and fell a short distance to the cold floor, landing on her feet. “Oh ****! ****! What am I gonna do? ****!”
Taking a cautious look around, Molly found that the area between her table and the next was desolate. She stepped out into the open for a moment and looked both ways as if crossing a highway. In one direction was the dance floor, in the other, the bar. Before she could opt for a destination, a colossal figure approached her. Lisa was moving toward the bar. She was barefoot, the long red gown she wore kicked up wildly in the wake of her footsteps. Her gaze was fixed straight ahead, a smile on her face indicating the great time she was having. She never looked down for fear of trampling a class mate.
Molly just stood in her path, jumping, standing on the tips of her toes, flailing her arms, trying to amplify her voice in shrill screams. “Lisa, look down, here on the floor.” Lisa and Molly weren’t the best of friends, but were well acquainted enough that Molly put her trust in the titan teen. Lisa was on top of her in a matter of two, swift steps. Her right foot smacked down to Molly’s immediate left. Molly stood with jaw agape at the site of Lisa’s foot. Her pretty toes were painted a color to match her dress, and a gold anklet jingled at the base of her shin. Molly could smell the mixture of body lotion and perfume as the foot bent up onto its toes and rose from the cold, hard wood floor. The next thing Molly knew, she was swept up in the rushing of Lisa’s gown, pushed forward and knocked down. Lisa’s left heel pounded the planks on the floor, and within a few more steps, she was a distant tower at the bar.
Ignoring the pain in her elbows and forearms created by the fall, Molly stood and trailed the six foot beauty as fast as she could. The girl stood at the bar, her left foot wrapped around the Achilles tendon of her right leg, and pushed against it with her toes, holding up the bottom of the dress with her heel. As Molly drew near her, the sole of Lisa’s foot became more ominous, more threatening. Molly began to call out, but before she reached the giantess, she was gone, off toward the tables with a glass of diet soda.
Reaching the foot rest at the bottom of the bar, Molly put her back against it and stood panting. Though slightly defeated, the freedom she found on the floor was much less a horror than being trapped in Julie’s drink. Her eyes took a survey of the immediate surroundings. To her right, Samantha, Alyssa, and Leah stood laughing at the bar. Leah was still wearing her black, strappy pumps, Samantha and Leah had shed their dress shoes and exchanged them for flip flops. Before, Leah was nothing but a minor nuisance. Now she was a tremendous threat. Molly would not trust her in her diminutive state. But she hoped that if she could summon Samantha, she’d have some hope. She hesitated, trying to rationalize through a storm of desperate thoughts, and her lingering cost her.
She could feel the tremendous presence before her and feared to look, but having no choice, she turned to face an angry captor. She recognized the shoes immediately, and before she could raise her head to give a begging look to Allison, the right shoe rose and its pointy tip collided with her belly, pushing her against the bar and pinning her. Molly gasped, trying to plea with the breath knocked out of her. “Allison, stop. You’re crushing me, You’ll kill me.” Surely Molly figured Allison did not want her dead. That would be murder. But at this point, with the reality of her shrunken state fully settled in, her life seemed insignificant, making death seem a mere consequence to the night’s turn in events. She pushed at the shoe and punched the tips of Allison’s fleshy toes. “Please, please stop. I’ll do anything. Just don’t kill me. I’ll be your doll. Anything you want, damn it, Allison, please!” The bargain seemed worth the preservation of her life.
Allison could not hear the pleas, nor did they matter. Calmly, she snatched the tiny Molly with her thumb over the little girl’s belly and her forefinger pressing into her prisoner’s back, and plucked her from the floor. Carrying her back to the table, Allison dropped Molly into her hand bag where Molly squealed, squirmed and struggled until she had exhausted herself into a barely conscious state. The thunder of speech, laughter and music drifted into nothingness as she gave into shock and passed out.
Chapter 2 by Masked Writer
Molly’s Worst Nightmare
Chapter Two
By Masked Writer

Molly rose on the morning of December 24th to find that her nightmare was nonesuch, that it was indeed a dreamlike reality in which she could not wake herself up from. Opening her eyes, she awoke to the sight she had fallen asleep to: a colossal bedroom through the steel bars of a cage. Pushing the terror out of her mind was impossible. She could not prevent herself from ruminating on the fact that it was Christmas Eve morning and that she should have been with her family. She imagined that her folks were most likely stupefied by the fact that she had not come home. She wondered if her peers acknowledged her absence from the post formal party, if they had discussed what might have happened to her, or if she was totally forgotten in the void of another dimension, insignificantly small, reduced, an object in her enemy’s bedroom.

She found herself sitting up on a miniaturized wooden bed, the lumpy mattress leaving her body stiff and sore. It was out of pure exhaustion that she had slept at all. The horror of her condition drained her both mentally and physically. She slid her back against the cold wall of her prison and pulled her knees up in front of her, hugging them. Shivering, she pulled the blankets close to her body. Her new attire was not winter friendly. When Allison had removed her from the hand bag, she forced Molly to strip off her dress. Molly now wore a red and white cheerleader’s skirt with a matching sweater. The metal surrounding her seemed to trap the chill more than the heat. Finding the courage to peer through the bars, she could make out a giant lump of a body snuggled under a comforter. She knew the body was Allison's. Motivated by desperation, she rose and walked sheepishly to the bars, curling her tiny digits around them. "Allison. Help me. Please." It came out in raspy squeaks, her voice having been spent in screams of terror the previous night and still thick with sleep. "Please, Allison. Let me go. I, I haven't done anything to you, p, pl, please..." she began to cry.

She recalled that at one point, when she was still in school, the exchanges between herself and her foe had gotten so intense that they had been called in for counseling at the school guidance office. The result was a week and a half of freedom from Allison's taunting, but the relentless girl could not keep quiet for long. Now there was no freedom for Molly. She had been reduced to a possession. Even if she were to escape Allison's clutches, what would become of her life? It had been sucked away from her in a moment, hurled through the fibers of space and magnified to proportions that she could not negotiate.



The creaking of Allison's bed was almost deafening to Molly's fragile ears. "M, Molly, ceh, can you hear me? Please let me go. I, I won't tell anyone what you did. Please make me big again. Please? I'm begging you."

Molly heard a low rumble from below the field sized comforter. "Keep beggin’, bitch." Allison said through a yawn.

Molly slid down the bars, face pressed to them, and cried. Feeling overcome, she retreated to the bed. She hoped she would never get comfortable enough in it to acknowledge it as her own, and curled up below her own covers, crying. "Please, please, please, somebody help me. Somebody find me, please."

Having been disturbed from her slumber, Allison rose from her bed in a blue football jersey with the number 23 printed on it. It reached to the bottom of her thighs, just above her knees. Her toes sank into the plush carpet as she approached the cage on her dresser. "What's ‘a matter dolly girl? Tired of beggin'?"

Molly sat up, teary eyed, and gave her captor a desperate look. She defensively curled up and protected her head by putting her hands over it. It sounded like the roof was about to collapse on top of her.

Allison had slammed her hand down on the top of the cage. "Answer me, ya little slut."

"Please stop, Allison, please! I can't take it anymore, I can't."

"Hmmm." Allison let out. "Time for a little lesson in obedience." She opened her jewelry box and took out a piece of leather she used for making necklaces. As she lifted the lid of the cage, Molly scampered from the tiny bed. The icy floor stung her little feet. She cowered in a corner. For a moment she hoped Allison was going to set her free, but she knew better. She was plucked from the prison by her tiny sweater and placed on the wooden dresser. Effortlessly gathering Molly's hands together and pulling them above her head, Allison bound them together with the leather chord. Molly wriggled and shrieked to no avail. Allison then raised the chord, and Molly followed, her arms burning from the suspension, until her feet met the cold surface of the cage once again. Slamming the lid down, Allison let it catch the top of the chord. Molly was left standing with her hands tied and her arms stretched all the way above her.

"No Allison, don't do this, please, I'm begging you, I'm fucking begging you, no! I can't! I can't take this, please. You're killing me!" She fought to support her weight on the tips of her pretty little toes.

"Now, now, little princess. You should have thought about that earlier."

"I didn't do anything, Allison! Please, you don't understand, I can't take this, please, I can't, stop, let me go, fucking please, I can't take it..." and Molly trailed off into tears, her knees giving way, putting more tension on her arms.

"Too bad little girl. I gotta go get some breakfast now. Be back in a little."

"No, don't go, Allison, please don't go!"

Allison's face hovered before the bars, an evil grin drawn across it. "Oh, Merry Christmas, dolly." She threw her head back, laughed a wicked laugh, and left the room, locking the door behind her.

"No, Allison, no! Please no! You can't! I'm dying, Allison! You can't, how can you do this? I'm a fucking person, don't you know that? Can't you see that? I'm not a fucking toy, you fucking heartless bitch. Oh God, somebody please help me!" And she imagined that. She imagined someone finding her, and realized there was no salvation from the hell she was now in. What could be done for her condition? She was now indeed a doll, a pleasure doll for Allison.

Molly dangled, half in and out of consciousness, for perhaps a few hours, or maybe only a few minutes. Time had become as insignificant as her size. She knew it was the 24th, she knew it was a Monday, and she knew she was trapped in a cage on Allison’s dresser. That was it.

Her head swung wildly and her eyelids peeled back at the sound of the bedroom door opening. The scent of food tickled her nostrils and her mouth watered. She hadn’t had time previously to acknowledge thirst or hunger, but upon sensing the aroma of nourishment, her tongue swelled. She raised her eyes to Allison who was cradling something in her palm.

Allison lifted the lid of the prison and Molly fell to her knees, the leather strap that bound her landed on the floor beside her. Then Allison reached her fingers inside the cage and tugged at the chord, pulling Molly to her feet, then off of them. A squeal escaped the shrunken girl as the muscles in her arms once again were stretched. She was lowered onto the dresser. Allison unbound the girl’s wrists, then took one of Molly’s delicate hands between her thumb and forefinger, raised her, and placed her back in the prison.

Molly backed up a little bit to look at Allison through the bars. Allison smirked. “Hungry?”

Molly submissively nodded her head.

“Here ya go, Dolly.” Allison placed a miniaturized tray of roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn on the floor of the cage, along with a glass of water and some tiny utensils. “Eat up.” She encouraged her prisoner.

Molly, getting to her knees before the platter, wasted no time in gobbling down the sustenance. During the brief time it took her to eat, she had temporarily escaped the horror of her situation. Nothing else mattered but the Christmas Eve meal before her.

Allison had taken the chair from her bedroom table and placed it in front of the dresser. Sitting in it, she stared at the tiny person that was once Molly. “All done?” She asked.

Molly nodded.

“Good girl.” Allison removed the tray from the cage. Molly backed away as the threatening hand invaded her quarters. “Arms sore?” Allison asked, condescendingly.

Again Molly nodded, then added, “thank you.” She stood in the cage halfway between the bed and the bars. She was genuinely grateful for the food, and figured she’d try a humanistic approach with her captor who seemed to refuse to recognize her as anything other than an amusing little toy.

“Why, you’re very welcome, little Molly. Glad to see you’ve put your manners on.”

Molly fidgeted. “Allison? What are you gonna do to me?”

“I’ve already done what I’m going to do with you. I shrunk you.”

“But, I mean, how long are you gonna keep me like this?”

Allison squinted her eyes and her lips curled up in a snarl. “How long do you think, silly girl?”

Molly tried to sound threatening. “They’ll be looking for me, ya know?”

“Oh, you’re already big, big news. Even on the city stations. It’s so classic. The last thing anyone remembers of you, you were at the bar. That’s it. Nobody saw a thing. And I’m sure they’re not even contemplating what happened to you, doll girl, I’m not even a suspect. It seems as though you’ve simply taken it upon yourself to disappear.”

Molly’s chest began to rise and fall with swift, panicked breaths.

Allison, being keen of the psychological trauma she was causing her tiny prisoner to experience, took advantage of the situation. “So, Molly, let’s say some one did find you. I mean, let’s just say you got away. Where would you go?” Allison began to peel of her fake nails.

Molly swallowed. “I don’t know.”

“You have a boyfriend, right, from you’re old school?”

Molly hadn’t thought about him at all. “Yes.”

“What do you think he’d do with you if he found you like that?” Allison smiled.

“I don’t know.”

“C’mon, take a guess. What would he do with a little thing like you? You’d be useless to him.”

Molly sat on the bed. She attempted to choke back her tears, but one escaped and trickled down her delicate face. “He’d help me.”

“He’d help you? How?”

“I don’t know. He just would.”

“Think he’d show you off to his friends?”

Molly shuddered at the thought of it, the embarrassment, the humiliation. She and Jimmy were only semi-serious; he was just some one to go out with. He was barely a gentleman and more interested in her physical attributes than her mind. Still, he couldn’t possibly be as cold and cruel as Allison.

“That’d be kinda funny, wouldn’t it, doll girl?”

More and more Molly was beginning to feel like an object. Allison’s psychological attack was working. It was evident by the look on Molly’s stunned face. In her mind, she was trying to rationalize a way to accept the scenario.

“What about your friends, who would you trust, huh?”

Molly was silent.

“C’mon, think about it.”

“Julie.”

“Just Julie?”

“Maybe Samantha.”

“Sure, Sam would be a safe bet.” When the nails had been removed, Allison rubbed away the glue with a cotton ball and polish remover. “You trust me?”

Molly sighed. “I have no choice.”

Allison’s smile grew. “Good answer, Dolly, you’re learning.” Allison put her feet up on the dresser. The soles of them were soft in the arches, and worn at the ball and heel. The ripples across the sensitive flesh looked like the patterns on a leather sofa to Molly. She shivered. They looked warm, and Molly wished she could make contact with them just to share the heat. “You really think those cheerleader bitches would help you out?”

“Maybe. Sam would help me. And Alyssa too.”

Allison laughed. “Alyssa? Those two are so damn stupid they wouldn’t know what to do with ya.”

“Yes they would! They’d help me.”

“Keep dreamin’, Molly.”

“But, they, they’re my friends.” Even Molly knew that wasn’t totally true. But she had to convince Allison that some one would regard her as a human being. And she did believe that, regardless of their petty spat, Samantha would do what she could to help her.

“Face it, Dolly, nobody wants you now, but me. And you and I are going to get very, very close, girlfriend.”

Molly’s head went down in defeat. She stared at her pretty painted toes. Molly figured she did make an adorable doll. Her feet were perfect, well sculpted and high arched, her heels were smooth and round, her calves were well constructed and her thighs and belly were hard. Her long arms, her breasts, her sweet, little face, all attributed to her attractiveness, and now that she had been shrunk, she looked absolutely adorable, even to Allison, her enemy. If anything, she figured she could use that as a means to coheres some one into assisting her. Being an attractive girl, Molly knew how to work it.

“Ya know, I can see why everybody thinks you’re hot ****.”

Molly looked up at her. “What?”

“You look really hot in that little uniform.”

Molly just stared at her.

“You like to hear that, don’t ya? You just love all the attention. Admit it. It’s okay, I would. I mean, if I were my size and, oh wait! I am my size! You’re just a itty bitty doll!” Allison threw her head back in a fit of laughter. “But you are cute.”

Allison removed her feet from the dresser and stood. As she lifted the lid to the cage, Molly stood on the bed and put her back into the corner, spreading her arms across the two walls as if to grab onto something. “C’mon, Mol, I’m not gonna hurt ya.” She flipped through Molly’s hair with a dull finger nail. “Why, who could hurt a sweet little thing like you?”

Molly’s breathing accelerated. She was both frightened and exhilarated. The contact and the compliment both comforted her. All she had left for comfort was Allison’s mercy. And even in fits of previous anger, Molly had admitted to herself that Allison was attractive.

Allison’s finger traced over one of the doll’s aching arms. “So soft and smooth and tiny. You are simply adorable, little girl.”

Molly gave her a confused, unsure look. “Thank you?”

“Welcome sweetie! Why don’t you come out and let Allison play with her dolly, hmm?” Her hand pulled away and her fingers extended. It was slightly tilted with the palm side rising. Cautiously, and in desperate want of human contact, Molly approached it. Then hand then turned and Molly was pulled toward the palm as the enormous digits curled around her. The grip was loose and warm, and Molly felt secure. The fist took her from the cage and placed her on the dresser in front of the prison bars.

Taking the leather chord once again, Allison snipped it into two pieces and tied each one around Molly’s wrists. Molly did not put up a fight this time. Each arm was extended outright, raised only slightly. She was tied to the bars, her back against them, the front of her body a vulnerable area for Allison’s curious, prodding fingers. “That’s it, if you could only see yourself. So adorable. Oh, wait a minute.” Allison took up a mirror she used for doing her hair and held it before Molly. “Just look at yourself.” Allison laughed.

Molly’s eyes widened. She was frightened. Not because of the situation, it had already sunk in what had become of her. What frightened her was that the sight of herself in the cheerleading uniform, in bondage, was stimulating. It looked like a scene out of some sexy movie.

“Cute, eh?” Allison asked and pulled the mirror away.

Molly sucked in a deep breath as one of Allison’s fingers extended toward her. The fleshy tip gently pressed into Molly’s belly, the moved to her left set of ribs, lifting the sweater slightly to expose her tan skin. “So smooth.” Allison whispered. She raised the sweater so that the bottom halves of Molly’s breasts were exposed. Molly’s head when back against the bars and she felt herself pushing backward on her feet to prevent herself from thrusting forward. She knew that if Allison realized she had aroused her, she would never stop. “Nice little dolly.” The finger traced down over the outside of Molly’s muscular thigh, then rubbed for a moment over the tops of her feet. “Cute little tootsies.”

Molly was breathing heavy now, staring wide eyed at the giantess. She had difficulty letting it all sink in. Not only was Allison touching her, but Allison was enormous. “Allison, don’t.”

“Awe, what’s ‘a matter cutie?” Allison giggled. “God you are so hot when you’re helpless.” She leaned in close to her prisoner, her face just inches from the tiny girl. Her lips took up the full scope of Molly’s view, and she watched them as they slowly parted, the waxy lip stick trying to seal them together, then the hot, minty breath that rolled over her like a tropical breeze when her captor spoke. “Don’t ‘cha like me, Molly? I’ve seen you look at other girls. I watched you dance with Julie. You know how good it feels to be a girl, don’t ya? You know how to take care of the little clit of yours, right honey? I bet you’d know how to take care of Julie’s and Sam’s… and mine. If you could. But you’re so tiny now, why, what could you do?”

Molly forgot all about the cold. She was sweating now, trying with all her might to prevent her pelvis from thrusting forward. “Allison, please, stop it.”

“Why?”

“C, cuz, I, please stop.”

“But, why Molly Dolly?”

“Because I can’t…”

“Control yourself?”

Molly just stared at her, half angry at her loss of will power, and guilty for feeling exposed. “It’s not j, just me.” Molly let out in convulsive whispers.

“What’s not just you, sweetie?”

“I’m not the only one that, that likes, that thinks about…”

“I know, I know. What do you think now, now that you’re a little dolly? Wouldn’t you like to be played with, I mean, if it wasn’t against your will, if you were with somebody you felt attracted to?”

“Y, yes, I would.” She could have kicked herself for saying it.

“Are you attracted to me? I mean, I know you hate me, I know I scare the **** out of you, but, am I attractive, physically?”

It was too late to turn back now. “Yes.” Molly answered.

“Am I attractive now, that I’m so big and you’re so tiny?”

“Yes. And scary.”

Allison laughed. “Good. Gee, that didn’t take much. You really are a pushover, Molly. I always knew that. That’s why I tormented the **** out of you, and that’s why I’m doing it now. You’re so easy. And sensitive. Why, I think you’re actually starting to trust me, aren’t you Dolly.”

Molly neither spoke nor nodded. She just stared helplessly.

“Yeah, I knew it. Too bad, cuz now you can’t hide nothin’ from me, itty bitty baby. Oh, I so own you now!”

Molly stared desperately. She slid her right leg up and down against her left and swallowed. “What are you gonna do to me?”

Allison smirked and put her lips even closer to the bound girl. “What would you like me to do to you, Molly?”

“Please, just let me go. You made your point. Enough. Please.”

“You’re not embarrassed are you, little girl?”

Molly’s knees collapsed and she hung for a moment. Biting her lower lip, she begged. “Please Allison, stop.”

“Stop? But I haven’t done anything yet. Why should I stop?”

“This isn’t fair. You can’t do this to me. I have a will.”

“Seems to me like you’ve lost it, Molly Dolly. Look at you. You’re practically begging to be touched.” Allison sat back on the chair.

“No, no I’m not. Let me go. Please?”

“Let you go? But I’ve got you right where I want you, honey.”

“No, you have to stop. You have to.” Molly began to move her buttocks up and down against the bars. She did want to be touched, and she was exercising what little power she had.

Allison reached for a lip stick. She took the cap off and brought it to her mouth, then hesitated. “Hmmm.” She put the lid back on and pointed the torpedo sized accessory at her victim.

“No, Allison.”

“Yes, Molly.” She gently slid Molly’s ankles apart with the tip of the cap, then began to move the lipstick upward, parting her legs. The cap made contact with Molly’s skirt, raising it.

Molly felt the cold cap make contact with her thong, which was now moist. “Ah, no, no Allison.”

“C’mon now, Molly. You just love it, don’t you?” She began slowly twirling the cap, lifting Molly off her feet a little.

“Ah, ooh, no, don’t Allison, stop.”

Ignoring Molly’s requests, Allison continued to prod at her. She then began tracing Molly’s entire body with the object, and Molly could not longer hold back her thrashing. Her body jolted forward, legs opening and closing.

“I thought you wanted me to stop, Molly.”

“This isn’t fair.” Molly whispered.

Putting the lip stick down, Allison rested her chin on the dresser. Her lips parted and her tongue slithered between them like a fat, red serpent. First, it lashed over the tops of Molly’s feet, then ticked swiftly at the fronts of her ankles. The tongue felt so hot against Molly’s flesh, it almost burned. Her muscles became limber. Molly’s legs spread, and the tongue pulled back, then lashed forward again, this time scooping Molly’s feet under it, lifting them and bending Molly’s knees. The tongue slid behind the doll’s heels and pulled them forward. The lips closed around her tiny ankles, pulling Molly’s body away from the bars. Her arms still bound, Molly was held horizontally. Allison’s tongue advanced again, slithering behind the shrunken girl’s shapely calves, then spit her knees and came in wet, steamy contact with her inner thighs.

Molly began shaking, rocking herself, convulsing, trying to make the tongue’s tip reach her bulging clitoris. “****, Allison, do it already, please, stop torturing me!”

Allison would not pleasure her. She’d come as close as she could to the girl’s petals without actually touching them. She continued to suck and lick at Molly’s legs, massaging them, caressing them, coating them with hot, wet saliva. Every now and then the tongue would sneak behind Molly’s ass. Allison liked the way the tiny, hard cheeks felt under the red muscle. She’d swipe it back and forth, quickly, making her prisoner squeal with needy desire. Then the tongue would retreat, then advance, then retreat, in no particular pattern.

Molly was almost in tears due to frustration. She had been exposed, tricked, lured, and denied. Not only had she lost her mass, but her ability to seduce seemed to have shrunk with her body. This, however, was untrue. As Allison tormented Molly, her own fingers massaged her swollen clit. She was pleasured, and climaxed. Denying Molly spurred the orgasm on. Besides the physical contact, it was the power Allison possessed over Molly that drove her to ecstasy.

When she was fully satisfied, Allison spat Molly out, untied her, and put her back in the cage. From the prison, Molly watched Allison change her clothes into a dress suitable for Christmas Eve Mass, and curled up on the bed, touching herself, circling her clitoris with her middle finger until she herself climaxed.

Allison peeked in as Molly shook and trembled with delayed satisfaction. “Uh oh, I should have kept you tied up. You weren’t given permission to do that.”

“**** you.” Molly whispered to herself.

“Oh well, you’ll have to pay later. I’m late. Nighty night, Molly Dolly.”

Allison left the room, making sure the bedroom door was locked. Molly drifted into sleep and scarcely saw Allison for the remainder of the evening, until Allison retired, paying no mind to the desperate creature she had captured.

TBC

Chapter 3 by Masked Writer

Molly's Worst Nightmare
Chapter Three

Allison sat up in her bed, yawned, and stretched her limbs. Pushing her covers aside, she swung her legs over the side of the mattress and her feet came in contact with the warm, plush carpet. She ran them over it swiftly a few times, then stood and made her way over to her dresser. Peering inside Molly”s cage, she found the tiny girl fast asleep in the bed. Allison smirked. She began to wonder what form of psychological torture she could conjure up for her prisoner on this day. The prospect of having Molly as a pet was still exciting, but the initial thrill of it had deteriorated over the past few days. She sighed, stood, and stretched, then left the bedroom, locking the door behind her.

Her mother called to her from down the hall. “Are you sure you want to get rid of this”“ She held up a gaudy sweater to her chest.

“Mom, I hate that thing! I”ll never wear it.”

“Well, your aunt will be disappointed if she knew you were returning it.”

“Who cares”“ Allison stepped into the bathroom.

“Okay, then.” Her mother tossed the sweater into a bag of clothing to be returned to the department store. The day after Christmas, traditionally, was the day that Allison and her mother went to the mall and returned all of the unwanted presents they had received, exchanging them for different clothes or gift cards.

Stepping into a steamy shower, Allison thought about how swiftly Christmas day had come and gone. For her, it was a blur of family gatherings, opening presents, church services, and devouring holiday meals. For Molly, it was a long, lonely day spent in a cage with a hideous, gargantuan plastic doll. A smile spread across Allison”s face as she recalled Molly”s reaction on Christmas morning.

Allison had placed the Barbie Doll in the cage while Molly was still asleep. She positioned it so that the doll”s arms rested against the back wall of the prison. The body of it leaned over Molly”s bed. Molly screamed when she awoke. The Doll”s stupid stare gazed down on her with a fixed, plastic expression. The tiny girl sprung up and kicked the over sized mannequin, knocking it over. She ran to the bars to find Allison sitting on her own bed, painting her toe nails.

Molly screamed to her, angrily. “Get it out of here!”

“Awe, what”s “a matter, Molly, don”t you like your Christmas present”“

“I mean it, Allison, get it out of here!” It was a horrendous sight to the shrunken girl.

Allison rose and walked on her heels to the cage. Leaning over, she peered in. “But it was my favorite dolly when I was a little girl.”

In frustration, Molly held back her tears. “Please, Allison, get it out! Get it out!”

“It”s not gonna bite ya, little girl.”

Molly fell to her knees. “You hafta stop this, Allison, I”m going crazy.”

“Now, you are not, Molly! Just relax. It”s a gift. Even you should have presents on Christmas.”

“I hate you, Allison! I fucking hate you!”

“Now, now, Dolly, you don”t know what you”re saying.”

“Yes, I fucking do! I”m not crazy, you can”t keep doing this to me! You can”t! I”m a person, Allison, a person, I am not your toy!”

Allison smirked. “Ya think so”“

“I know so!”

“Okay then. Dream on. I”m just gonna leave that there then while I fix you some breakfast. You really need to eat. Looks like you lost a few pounds.”

Molly stomped angrily over to her bed and crashed down on it defiantly. She folded her arms and faced the wall, refusing to look at her captor.

“That was great!” Allison laughed to herself as she lathered shampoo in her hands. “She is so fucked! Little Molly is all mine now!” Allison liked that Molly had time to stew. It was going to be another long day for her.




Molly”s body tingled with joy and accomplishment. She leapt through the deep carpet with determination. There was no surrendering now. She had made it to the floor, under the bed, where she waited for the immoveable barrier that was Allison”s bedroom door to open. She tried to calm herself. She needed to be calculated. The mission was delicate and life threatening. She knew if Allison was to find her, surely she would undergo punishment unlike anything she had experienced thus far.

Allison was in no hurry. She took a nice, long, hot shower, and spent a considerable amount of time primping before the bathroom mirror. With a towel wrapped around her body, she unlocked her bedroom door and fixed her gaze on Molly”s cage. The towel dropped to the floor. Her jaw dropped as well. Her body felt hot, panicky, and she sprung for the cage. As her enormous feet trampled the fibers of the carpet below them, flattening them like corn stalks after a circle hoax, Molly darted as quickly as she could from the bedroom and ran down the hall at a sprinter”s pace.

“What the ****!” Allison groaned. As she inspected the area, she found that a number of her necklaces had been removed from the jewelry box on the dresser. They had been clasped together in one, long chain and wrapped around the bars of the cage. The chain dangled down the front of the dresser, almost reaching the floor. She dropped to her stomach, peering under all of the furniture. “You are dead, you little bitch!” Her eyes darted around the room. “The skinny little bitch must”ve squeezed herself out!”

Molly had already reached the living room of the ranch home. She found Allison”s mother”s coat draped over the sofa. It was a long, winter coat, a course black fiber with white speckles over it and a long waist belt that hung from the sides. Molly wasted no time scaling the belt and secured a place for herself in one of the deep pockets.

Allison rose to her feet, burning with anger. She wrapped the towel around herself and stomped angrily to her open closet door, rummaging through it in the hopes that Molly had taken refuge there. Hearing her mother”s voice, she swiftly took the cage from the dresser and slid it under her bed just before her mother entered the room.

“Alli” What are you doing” Let”s get a move on here.”

“Um, Mom, I don”t think I”m gonna go.”

“What” You have to!”

“Mom, I don”t feel well, I think I better stay here. My stomach, it”s upset.”

“Damn it, Alli, what the hell” We always do this.”

“Mom, I”m really sorry, I can”t, I really can”t.”

“Damn it, Allison.” Her mother stomped angrily down the hall, gathered the clothing and put on her coat, taking Molly with her as she left the house.

Allison was back on her stomach, looking under the bed and dressers, tearing apart the closet, searching frantically for her prisoner. “She can”t have gotten far, little bitch.” She raised her voice. “Molly, I am gonna crush you, you little whore, you hear me” You are so dead! Dead! You are fucked, doll girl!”

Molly was balled up in the coat pocket, trembling with nervous excitement, laughing audibly to herself. She had done it. She had escaped the horrible cage and the monstrous bedroom, leaving nothing behind but a real doll in her place and a trail of escape that her captor would lose at the base of the dresser.

When Allison”s mother arrived at the mall, she dropped her metal keys into the pocket that Molly had taken refuge in. They were cold and weighty, and Molly had to struggle to prevent them from coming in contact with her fragile body. The motion was constant and it threw her about in the pocket. It seemed like an eternity had passed before it ceased. When she though it safe, she tunneled to the opening of the pocket to assess the situation. It took her a few minutes to see that the giantess she used as a transport was seated in a booth, and by the look of the tile floor, she realized she was in the pizzeria. Satisfied enough with having escaped Allison”s home, Molly left the pocket and descended the belt that was left hanging over the side of the booth. Upon reaching the floor, Molly remained under the table. She hid behind one of the legs that had been bolted to the floor, trying to take in the treacherous surrounding of the restaurant. That”s when opportunity presented itself in the form of an uncertain personality.

Leah worked at the junior shop just across from the food court. She stood at the counter waiting to pick up her order. A thick, red sweater with a loose turtle neck covered her torso. Above her perky breasts, a gold chain shimmered. She wore a black pair of dress slacks that were cuffed at the ankles. Her stocking clad feet stood in a pair of strapped, chunky, black pumps. Taking a small box and a soft drink from the young Italian behind the counter, she walked over to the condiment station. She took a straw, some napkins, and sprinkled her pizza with grated cheese and oregano.

Molly swallowed as she watched the giantess. Though she and Leah were sworn enemies, she knew that sooner or later Leah would come into contact with Samantha. If she chose to approach the girl, whose curly, blonde locks flowed prettily over the back of the red sweater, she would have to lay low until Samantha was within reach. It seemed to be a viable risk, as taking up residence in the mall would have an uncertain conclusion. Not having much time to plan, Molly swiftly darted to the pretty girl”s feet.

She arrived at Leah”s heels. They were smooth and red inside the nude stockings, and rested just above Molly”s diminutive stature. Leah”s loafing gave Molly enough time to grip her fingers on the back on the right shoe. She pulled herself up, kicking at the back of the chunky heel for leverage. There was enough room on the back of the shoe for Molly to stand on the tips of her toes. Being careful not to disturb Leah, she reached for the cuff of the pants and pulled herself over it, falling securely at the bottom of the leg. She tunneled around to the front of Leah”s ankle and peered out over the cuff. Leah”s two pretty feet stood statuesque, close together. The nails on her toes were painted to match her sweater and appeared meticulously cared for. A scent that Molly had doused herself in many times before dates rose from the long limbed girl”s ankles. She took it into her nostrils with deep, welcoming breaths. “Yes!” She said to herself, proud of her successful escape. She could feel the warmth of Leah”s body through the cuff. Molly tucked herself back down into the bottom of the pant leg. “Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” She was not necessarily thanking Leah. She was thanking whoever it was that had watched over her during her plight. The elation did not last long, however.

Leah began to walk, and the motion was tremendous. Every time her heel came in contact with the floor, Molly was jolted and thrown. It made her stomach queasy, but she endured the violence. There were moments of tranquility when Leah was stationary, and Molly welcomed them, always bracing herself for the next quake. At one point, the motion became a gentle rocking. Molly rose to peak out of the cuff. She found that Leah was seated, her right leg crossed over her left knee, and she was slowly bobbing her foot to the rhythm of an R&B tune. Molly watched with amazement as Leah”s toes flexed and as the ankle rose, then the toes relaxed and the foot fell, bouncing once or twice. Then the motion repeated. The stowaway studied how clean and soft Leah”s feet were, much like her own. They were smooth and girlie, well shaped enough to appear in a catalogue marketing the kind of shoes that were now on them. Molly closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and then allowed her eyes to wash over Leah”s pretty extremities. Then another song came over the speakers, a faster, rap tune, and Leah”s foot began bobbing excessively, pulling Molly inside the cuff, bouncing her uncontrollably to the point of motion sickness, and Molly realized how difficult her new life was going to be.

The hours seemed to drag. After Leah had finished her shift, she strolled around the mall, shopping and stopping to chat with an occasional acquaintance. Molly was exhausted. The jarring motion of Leah”s footsteps was taking its toll on her. At one point when Molly was being thrashed, she felt a significant change in temperature. Then she heard a thunderous boom and the motion became less violent. She realized that Leah had left the mall and was now driving home.






“Hey mom.” Leah dropped her keys onto the kitchen table.

“Hey sweetie, how was work”“ Her mother asked.

“Okay. Long.”

“I see you did some shopping.”

“Yeah. The mall was packed.”

“I bet.”

Leah and her mother lived alone. Her parents had been divorced for a number of years. Leah”s mother was young when she gave birth to her daughter, and her youthfulness made their relationship more sisterly than mother/daughter.

“I”m gonna take a bath.” Leah said.

“Okay. You havin” any friends over tonight”“

“Don”t know yet. Maybe. I”m kinda tired though.”

“Okay. Just let me know who”s coming over, if anyone.”

“I will Mom. Love ya.” She planted a kiss on her mother”s cheek and ascended the stairs to her second floor bedroom.

Molly barely overheard the conversation, but she made out enough to hope that Leah was going to invite Samantha over. She figured the bang she had just heard was Leah”s bedroom door closing.


Leah stood before her dresser and began removing jewelry. She did not feel Molly”s tiny body rising inside the cuff of her pant leg. The escapee peered out over the cuff, took a look up, and when she saw that her mode of transportation was occupied, she leapt from the pant leg to the soft, cushy carpet. Her feet sank into the fibers, making her landing an unsteady one, and she fell forward onto her belly between Leah”s feet. She stayed motionless for a second, peering from side to side at the long, pretty toes resting in the black shoes. Then Leah”s right foot rose from the floor. Molly rolled onto her back, defensively. With the tip of her right shoe, Leah slid the strap on her left ankle down over her heel, then rested the front of the right shoe against the other shoe”s heel and slid her foot from it. She kicked the left shoe off to the side and her stocking clad foot pressed into the carpet next to Molly, who was frozen with the terror of being stepped on. As Leah prepared to slide out of her left show with her stocking foot against the heel, Molly sprung up and ran toward the dresser, taking refuge under it. She watched as Leah kicked that shoe toward the other one. Molly stared as Leah”s gigantic fingers took the straps of the shoes and lifted them from the floor. She moved away from the dresser, opened her closet door, and tossed them inside.

Molly stared as Leah”s knees began to bend, one at a time, as if the giantess were dancing, then Molly saw the trousers sliding down Leah”s shapely legs. When they were around her ankles, Leah stepped out of them and tossed them toward a hamper. She then squatted, supporting the weight of her body on her toes. Molly felt slightly aroused at the sight of Leah”s tight ass resting on her heels. The mammoth girl reached into the closet and pulled out a pair of blue, fuzzy slippers, peeled the stockings from her feet, and slipped them into the beddies. She stripped down to her panties, then covered herself with a light blue, fuzzy robe and left the room.

Molly remained still in the darkness for what seemed like the better part of an hour. She had a mind to leave the safety of the dresser and explore the new territory as her sensitive eyes adjusted to the darkness, but if Leah returned during her expedition, she”d be caught like a roach in the light. She didn”t want that. Molly figured her safest bet was to wait for Samantha”s arrival, if she”d ever come.

Her legs were starting to ache from all the running and jumping she had done over the course of the day, and her stomach began to cramp with hunger. She sat Indian style, her ass sunk into the thick fibers of the carpet. Molly let out a sigh. Her size and the mocking cheer leader”s outfit Allison had dressed her in left her feeling ridiculous. She rested her elbows on her knees and let her face fall in her hands.






Allison was trembling. She sat on her bed, knees pulled up to her chest, and nervously bit at her finger nails.

“Fuckin” bitch, fuckin” bitch.” She kept repeating.

She had looked everywhere, but there was not a trace of Molly. She imagined the trouble she”d be in if the tiny cheer leader managed to summon help.

“Not possible. She couldn”t. She”s too fragile, too tiny.” Allison told herself. “Fuckin” little cunt.”

At one point when her mother had left for the mall, Allison made a thorough search of the entire house, as thorough as she could be. It seemed impossible, as if Molly had somehow evaporated. Allison rose from her bed and got to her belly on the bedroom floor.

“Molly.” She whispered. “I”m really pissed. You know if I find you, you”re dead now. I will kill you, bitch, don”t think I won”t.”






After returning from her bath, Leah put on a soft pair of blue and white, cloud patterned pajama pants and a white tee shirt. Molly watched intensely as the two massive feet stuffed in the beddies stood before her hiding place. She could make out Leah”s toes wriggling in them. Molly was beginning to feel cold, and she imagined how warm the slippers must have been. Leah took a magazine from her dresser and a portable CD player with headphones, fell onto her mattress, and began to read.

After a while of feeling isolated, Molly began to panic. It seemed as if Samantha wasn”t coming. She was getting hungry as well, and she did not possess the capability of caring for herself. The grim reality that she would have to temporarily depend on Leah was beginning to set in. Reluctantly, Molly left her shelter and inched her way toward Leah”s bed. Every now and then she could hear Leah”s voice sing a phrase from a familiar tune and the mattress would squeak as Leah moved her feet that were crossed at the ankles, to the beat of the song. Molly approached the foot of the bed.

“Leah”“ She called out once, softly.

No response.

“Leah!” She called a little louder this time.

Still nothing.

“****.” She said to herself. “Leah!” This time she screamed it in a shrill screech.

Leah did not acknowledge her.

“Damn it.” Molly said. She sighed and moved closer to the head of the bed. She called out one more time, knowing that it was useless.

Molly was fully aware of how desperate she”d become. She was throwing herself at the mercy of one of her foes, willingly. There was no other choice. She knew she”d feel embarrassed when Leah did find her, but she had to suck it in. She had to force herself to trust this girl who had pretty much ignored her and talked relentlessly behind her back at school.

As she stood before the towering bed, Molly came up with an idea. She looked to the nightstand next to the headboard. Getting to her belly, she looked under it and saw that a thick, black chord hung down its back. Molly formulated that it was the chord to an alarm clock, which seemed logical. Abandoning her reservations, she slid behind the night stand and gave the chord a tug. It seemed secure enough.

It wasn”t difficult for Molly to make the climb. The night stand was pushed close to the wall so there were two flat surfaced in front and behind her to brace herself against when she needed a rest. The entire situation felt silly. The idea that she was scaling the chord of a plug in some girl”s bedroom ran through her mind once or twice, scaring the **** out of her, but she had to push on.

Finally, she had made it to the top. She glanced over the plain of the stand, then snuck over it to the back of the alarm clock. Molly rested her fingers on top of the clock and pressed the tops of her cheek bones to her knuckles as she looked to the giant Leah. This was the first time that she”d got a good look at the giantess”s face. She looked so cute, bopping her head to the music, paging through a magazine, flexing her feet rapidly, thinking she was alone and unseen, having a private moment with herself.

Molly swallowed. She couldn”t understand why Leah hated her so much. Leah was just as attractive. Seeing Leah in her natural environment made her seem more human to Molly, more trustworthy, making it slightly easier to want to make contact with the girl.

Carefully, Molly crawled atop the alarm clock, stood, and began to wave her arms over her head. “Leah! Look here, Leah.”

Leah could not hear a thing, but she did think that she saw movement from the corner of her eye.

“Oh, please, Leah! I really need your help. Help me, please!” Molly pleaded, now bending her knees and still waving. She may have jumped once or twice.

Leah casually glanced at the clock. For a moment she thought nothing of the shrunken, barefooted cheer leader calling out to her. Then she blinked. Then she sprung her torso forward and sat strait up. Next, she tore her headphones from her ears.

“Holy ****!” Leah said aloud.

“Leah, it”s me, Molly! I need your help really bad!”

In a swift motion, Leah swung her long legs over the bed and planted her slippers on the floor, never taking her eyes off of Molly. Then she stood, backed up a little, and a confused and startled look overtook her pretty face.

Molly, using the clock as a soap box, pivoted her body in Leah”s direction and continued to address her. “Don”t be afraid, Leah! It”s me! Allison did this to me at the formal! This is what happened to me!” Molly felt elated just knowing she had gotten the girl”s attention.

Leah was not paying attention to the words coming from little Molly”s mouth. All she could sense was the sight of a girl she recognized to be Molly, but very tiny, leaping up and down on her night stand.

“What the hell”“ Leah let out. She grabbed the magazine from her bed and half-rolled it up, then she squatted and moved closer to the nightstand. She reached for the top drawer and slid it open.

Molly now had a confused and worried look on her face. “Leah” Wha, What are you doing” Leah, no! No!”

Leah scooped Molly with the magazine, pushing her from the alarm clock onto the night stand and toward the open drawer until the tiny girl fell in a soft bed of balled up socks.

“Oh, please Leah, wait! No, just wait, let me explain!”

The drawer closed on Molly”s words. She was once again engulfed in darkness, at the mercy of another threatening peer. She curled up between two pairs of socks, covered her head with her arms, rocked herself, and began to cry.

Chapter 4 by Masked Writer

Molly’s Worst Nightmare
Chapter Four


Molly felt as if she had been left alone in the darkness of the drawer for hours. The tiny girl struggled for leverage between the pairs of balled up socks. A loud noise made her wince. Someone had entered the room. As the drawer slid open, Molly had to cover her eyes due to the intensity of the light pouring in. When her pupils had adjusted to the brightness, Molly raised her head to see who had come for her. Her heart began to pound.

Leah leaned over the drawer, resting her hands on her knees. On the right side of her, Tara stared with her mouth agape. To the left of her, Stacy sucked in an audible, shocked breath. The trio stood, watching the tiny incarnation of their peer, clumsily trying to climb up between the socks. Just when Molly had a good grip on a pair, it would turn over, burying her. Tara could see a tiny pair of legs kicking and struggling underneath the stockings.

“What is that”“ Tara asked, not believing what she was seeing.

“You”ll never believe this!” Leah reached in, plucked the socks between her fingernails, and tossed them aside to reveal a frustrated Molly, sitting up and attempting to claw her way to the top of the drawer.

As she struggled, Molly kept her eyes on the trio. She pleaded with them. “Oh, please guys, help me! Get me out of here, please.” Tears of frustration trickled down her frustrated face. The mammoth girls just stared at her, all in disbelief.

“It”s Molly.” Stacey whispered.

“How”d she get like that”“ Tara asked Leah.

“I don”t know. I told you, she was on my friggin” alarm clock. I don”t know how she got here or how she got like that.”

“It”s really her.” Stacey said, awestruck.

“No ****. That”s her.” Leah confirmed.

“But she”s so tiny.” Tara added.

“Yeah, but it”s definitely her.” Leah said, leaning in for a closer look.

“Why won”t anybody help me”“ Molly cried to them. “Why” Why won”t you just help me”“ She begged.

“What did she say”“ Stacy asked.

“She wants help.” Tara looked to Leah as if it were her problem.

“What should I do”“ Leah Questioned.

“Pick her up.” Tara answered.

“Ewe, I don”t wanna touch her.”

“Well, pick her out with something then.”

Molly could not believe the way they discussed her in their presence, as if she had no say in the matter. “What is wrong with you! Help me, damn it, please, just do something!” She was getting tired from wrestling with the socks.

Leah scanned the room for something to pluck Molly up with. Her gaze dropped to the floor. She stepped out of her warm, fuzzy slippers and picked them up.

“Like, what are you gonna do”“ Stacy asked.

“Pick her up.” Leah said. She held a slipper in each hand with the heels of them facing down toward the drawer.

“Leah”“ Molly cried.

Leah trapped Molly between the fuzzy heels. Molly fought to push them away, but found herself squished tight enough between them that her efforts were futile.

When Leah felt she had Molly pinned tight enough, she raised the shrunken girl from the drawer. All the girls could see was a pair of tiny legs kicking desperately. Molly”s torso was squashed between the silky fibers of the heels.

“I don”t believe it!” Stacy let out.

Leah turned the slippers so that the heels were pointing upward and the helpless legs were kicking upside down. Carefully, she slowly separated the slippers, and Molly slid head first down into one of them. She landed at the bottom of the beddy with a gentle thud.

Molly positioned herself so that she was standing upright inside the slipper. She looked up toward the light and saw Leah”s wide eyes gawking down at her. “Let me out of here, Leah! Let me out! Don”t do this to me, please!”

Tara took an interest in the desperate squeals coming from the shoe. “What”s she saying”“

“I think she wants me to put her down.” Leah responded.

“Well, do it!” Stacy urged.

The inside of the slipper was still warm with Leah”s body heat. Molly was spinning around on her feet, clawing at the inside of the enclosure as if she were a trapped animal frantically trying to escape a snare. At one point, she stopped and pleaded with her new captor. “Leah, please! It”s me! It”s Molly! Oh, you have to help me, you have to!”

Molly”s begging put a smirk on Leah”s face. “She”s scared.” She told the others.

“I guess so!” Tara remarked.

“I just can”t believe it; it”s like, you know, unbelievable.” Stacy added.

“Can”t you hear me”“ Molly screamed. “Stop this! I”m not a toy. I”m a person! You have to help me, please.”

“Put her down and see what she does.” Tara urged. She felt excited.

“Okay.” Leah bent over and placed the slipper on the floor.

As the beddy came to a rest, Molly fell forward onto her stomach. At the end of the fuzzy tunnel, she could see a bare foot in the carpet that she recognized to be Leah”s. Grateful to be somewhat unrestricted, Molly burrowed forward until she was on the heel part of the slipper, then leapt from it into the bedroom carpet, landing unsteadily. The three enormous girls stared down at her.

“Awe, the poor little thing.” Tara”s sympathy was genuine. She and Molly had no bad blood.

“I can”t believe it. It”s really her. I guess this is what happened to her. I mean, I guess this is why she disappeared.” Stacy”s attitude was matter-of-fact and she felt disconnected from the reality of the situation.

“What is she doing in my room”“ Leah sounded as if she had been violated; she loved drama. “Look at her! What does she want from me”“ She could not keep from implying herself as a victim, even though it was Molly who”d been shrunk.

Molly backed up cautiously through the carpet, trying to take in the sight of her three, titan peers. “All they have to do is help me! Why won”t they help me”“

“She”s talking.” Tara pointed out as she leaned forward.

The sudden movement of the giantess startled the little creature, and she backed up a little faster.

“Don”t be afraid, Molly.” Tara got to her knees.

Molly let out a sigh of relief. Finally, one of the girls addressed her as if she were a human being. She looked to Tara with pleading eyes. “Oh, please help me, please!”

Tara pitched her torso forward so that it covered her thighs, and extended her forearm with the back of her hand flat on the floor. “C”mon, Molly. It”s okay. C”mere.”

Molly gave her an unsure look. It was difficult for her to resist. Though Tara was a little uppity, she was so pretty and kinder than her two friends. She seemed to be a little more considerate of other people”s feelings.

“It”s all right. Don”t be scared.” Tara soothed her.

Molly began to run toward Tara”s outstretched fingers. Her right foot came down on the tip of Tara”s middle finger. She stepped up and waddled toward the white, soft palm with one foot on Tara”s index finger and the other on the middle. When she peered up to get a perspective of Tara”s looming face, her left foot came down in the shallow ditch between the two, long fingers and she stumbled.

“Oops!” Tara giggled. “You”re okay, c”mon. It”s all right.”

Molly”s tiny feet felt cold and tickly on Tara”s hand. Tara could feel the footsteps sending goose pimples over her arms.

When Molly reached the center of Tara”s palm, she glanced around. Leah”s bare feet were planted in the carpet; her toes wriggled nervously. Stacy”s feet were in a black pair of socks and were motionless. Then Molly looked up to Tara, who was smiling down on her.

“Okay”“ Tara asked.

Molly shook her head to tell her yes and sat down on the smooth skin. Tara”s hand was radiant with heat. Her motion was gentle as she elevated Molly from the carpet. The shrunken girl took notice to how much more delicate she was being handled than previously.

Tara sat with her ass on her heels. “I”m gonna stand up now, okay” Don”t be afraid.”

Molly was so happy to be in Tara”s hand, she felt like putty. “Okay.” She called out in a squeaky voice.

Carefully, Tara got to her feet. Molly sat back on Tara”s hand, resting with her palms behind her. She slid her legs up a little so that they were bent at the knees; the sensation of Tara”s soft skin under her soles excited her.

“You okay”“ Tara asked in a soft voice.

Molly nodded.

“Good.” Tara glanced at the two girls beside her. “She”s so cute!”

Molly could feel herself blushing. She saw Leah and Stacy close in on Tara from both sides. The three, ominous faces peered down on her, making her feel a little awkward. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

Stacy crouched down a little so that her face was level with Tara”s palm. With round eyes, she stared at Molly. “Wow. She”s really tiny.”

Molly was mystified by the site of Stacey”s round face and the jet black hair that fell around it. Stacey had thick lips and dark eyes; she was pretty in a peculiar way.

“Can you guys help me”“ Molly squeaked out.

“Did you hear that”“ Stacey smiled. “Did you hear how tiny her voice sounds”“

Tara brought her hand closer to her own face. “What, honey”“

The three girls were staring at her intensely again, waiting for a reply. “Can you help me, please”“

“Awe, that”s so sweet!” Tara said. “She needs our help.”

“Our help”“ Leah asked.

Tara turned to Leah. “Yeah.”

“What can we do for her”“ Leah asked with her hands on her hips.

Tara shrugged. “I don”t know.” She looked at Molly who sat trembling in the palm of her own hand. “What do you want us to do for you, Molly”“

The question stunned her. She wasn”t sure herself.

“Well”“ Leah insisted.

Tara moved her palm toward Leah. “Here, wanna hold her”“


Molly turned pale.

“Why”“ Leah asked.

“So you can talk to her and see what she feels like.”

When Leah gazed at Molly, she saw how intimidated the little girl felt, and she liked it. A smirk spread across her face. “Yeah, okay.”

“Put your hand out.” Tara told her.

Leah cupped her two hands together and Tara began to tilt hers gently over them. Molly slid on her ass from Tara”s palm. She spilled onto Leah”s left hand. Leah then who pivoted her hands so that Molly was dumped from the left one and onto the right.

Molly began to back up on her ass toward the fingers, never taking her eyes off the face that was staring down at her.

Leah squinted her eyes and a devilish ripple whipped across her lips. “What”s the matter, Molly”“

The tiny girl swallowed.

“Well” What the hell are you doing in my room and how did you get here”“

“Leah, please, let me explain.” Molly noticed that Leah”s hand was colder than Tara”s, and her fingers were just as long but a little skinnier.

“That”s what I want, explanations.”

“Go easy on her, Leah.” Stacey whispered.

“Well”“ Leah demanded.

“I saw you at the mall, and I”“

“At the mall” The mall! What the hell were you doing in the mall like that” And how did you get here from there”“

Molly could feel Leah”s hand trembling below her. The look on Leah”s face told Molly that she was enjoying herself much in the way that Allison had.

“Your pants” the cuff”“

“Holy crap, I don”t believe this! Are you hearing this” She snuck in my pants!”

“Just the cuff, Leah.” Stacey offered.

“But still!”

“You”re scaring her, knock it off.” Tara said. “Why don”t you put her down and she can tell us what happened. Put her on the bed.”

As Leah”s hand moved toward the bed, Molly saw the colors of the room blur past her. She could feel the gravity pulling on the center of her belly.

Leah dropped Molly onto the bed from a distance a little more comfortable than Molly would have preferred. Her tiny body bounced once, knocking the breath out of her. She rolled over, shook it off, got to her knees, and looked helplessly to her peers.

“Be careful with her, Leah!” Tara said.

Stacey knelt down beside the bed. “Tell us what happened.”

Molly cross examined the three girls with her eyes. They were more than curious. “Well, the formal, at the formal, Allison, she shrunk me”“

Tara knelt beside Stacey. “Allison did this to you”“

Molly acknowledged her with a nod.

“How”d you get away”“ Stacey wanted to know.

“In her mom”s coat.”

“What”“ Leah could barely believe what she was hearing.

Molly told the entire story in detail while the three girls knelt before her, listening. “And so, I figured that Leah could help me get to Samantha”“

Leah smirked and looked at Tara. “Samantha”“ She returned her gaze to Molly. “Why Samantha”“

“Well, she”s my friend.” Molly gave Leah her best begging, blue eyes. “And she”s your friend too.”

“Hmm. Samantha. Well, we could call her.” Leah had a good inclination of what Sam”s reaction would be to a helpless Molly.

“No, she”s still got, like, family over, remember”“ Stacy reminded her.

“Oh, yeah. Well, I guess you”ll just have to stay here with us tonight, Molly.” The sentence was sincere enough, but the tone in Leah”s voice sounded threatening.

“But, my family, you could take me to them.” Molly offered.

“No way! What if we get blamed for this!” Leah remarked.

“You won”t! I”ll tell them what happened. I swear!” Molly thought for a moment about her family. She imagined the look on her younger sister”s face upon seeing her shrunken sibling. They had a good relationship, but the embarrassment would be overwhelming. She thought about her Mother and Father, and how they might react, and wondered if she”d be better off coaxing the girls into finding a way to get Allison to make her normal again.

“Hold on a sec.” Leah rose and dropped her palm over Molly like a ceiling. The tiny creature covered her head with her arms to protect herself. Leah”s cool skin pressed down on her, and soon she could feel a small army of fingers clutching around her. Leah dropped Molly back into the drawer.

“Leah, no! Please!” She begged.

“We girls need to have a conference, be right back.”

“No, don”t go, wait!” Before the drawer was sealed, Molly gave one last, desperate look to Tara, the one who had been most sympathetic to her. “Tara, don”t let her, please!” Again, she was shrouded in darkness.









Arrangements had been made for Tara and Stacy to spend the night. The girls had pushed the coffee table in the living room up against the sofa and spread out a few, open sleeping bags. Some folded blankets were stacked on a chair nearby, and pillows were scattered around on the floor. This was the usual ritual at Leah”s house when it came to sleepovers.

When Leah”s mother retired for the evening, Tara went back to retrieve Molly. She delicately opened the drawer and placed her palm near the tiny girl so that she could crawl onto it. With her fingers cupped around her, Tara carried her downstairs to the living room.

Everything seemed normal enough: four girls sprawled out on the floor, gossiping, bantering, laughing, except for one, a tiny one. The three normal-sized girls were lounging on the sleeping bags. Molly had been placed in the middle of the three. She sat with her knees pulled up to her chin, trembling, trying to comprehend the situation.

“Do you like this color”“ The question was intended for the entire group. Leah was on her belly painting her fingernails. She was to the right of Molly, facing her.

“It”s okay.” Stacy answered. She was to Molly”s left, sitting Indian style.

Leah squinted and gave her tiny guest a tight lipped smile. She extended her fingers toward her. “What about you, Molly”“

Molly gave her a nervous smile and nodded. The smell of the polish overwhelmed her and she sneezed.

“Bless you,” Tara said, smiling down on her.

Molly was facing Tara, who”s back rested against the living room wall. Her knees were pulled up in front of her, like Molly”s. She had on a black pair of pajama bottoms and a black tee-shirt. Her feet were bare and touching each other at the arches. Every now and then she”d raise her toes and the movement of them would draw Molly”s attention. Molly thought they were so pretty; they were nicely spaced and painted dark red, making Tara”s milky skin look even whiter, like china. Molly glanced at her own feet and mimicked Tara”s motion. Her feet were pretty as well, and she wished they were big enough for Tara to notice.

Molly arched her neck and allowed her gaze to climb the steep slope of Tara”s shins. Tara had her hands resting on her knees. Every now and then, she would glance down at Molly and flash a curious, reassuring smile. Her toes would wriggle when she did this.

A sudden movement to the left frightened Molly. Stacey was standing up.

“You guys, like, want anything”“ Stacey pulled at the thighs of her red pajamas.

“Nope, I”m good.” Tara answered.

“Get me a Diet Coke, okay”“ Leah requested.

Stacey looked down on Molly. “You okay”“

Molly nodded. Stacey looking down on her like a skyscraper made her feel self conscious.

“All right then. Be right back.” Stacey took a step and her left foot sank into the sleeping bag directly in front of Molly. The shrunken girl crawled backwards a few inches as the heel of Stacey”s foot made a crater in the comforter. When her sole came down, it sent little ripples across the blanket that Molly could not see, but she felt them. Then the foot bent forward on its toes and left a brief print in the sleeping bag that flattened itself out into a smooth surface again.

“Careful!” Tara warned Stacey.

Stacey stopped, turned around, and looked down at Molly. “Oops. Sorry.”

“She”s fine.” Leah rolled her eyes.

The way Molly winced as Stacey passed her made Leah feel excited and deviously playful.

Tara did not want to admit it, but it aroused her as well. She stretched her arms behind her and arched her back while she straightened out her right leg in front of her and flexed her foot right in front of Molly.

Molly sprung to her feet and took a few steps back. Tara, pretending not to realize what she had done, cocked her head to the left so that she could see the stunned Molly before her foot. “Sorry.” She smiled.

Leah wanted to get in on the act now. “Maybe this isn”t the best place for you to be, Molly. Come over here.” She held out her right palm in front of Molly, making sure not to touch her hand against the sleeping bag so that her nail polish would not smear.

Molly approached the pinky side of the palm, placed her hands on it, and hoisted herself up onto it, crawling to its center.

“Good girl.” Leah teased. She lifted Molly from the floor and placed her on the coffee table between a bowl of potato chips and cheese curls. “There. That better”“

Molly shrugged. Nothing could make the situation better.

Stacey came back into the room and sat on the floor. She placed two glasses of soda on the table that Molly was standing on. She also had a bottle cap with her that she put in front of Molly. “This is for you, in case you wanted some too. I didn”t want you to feel left out. I mean, I know you”re, like, tiny and all, but, still.”

Tara smiled and slid over toward the table. “That was really nice, Stace.”

“Thank you.” Stacey nodded.

“Hey, Mol,” Leah addressed her, “want some chips too”“

Molly shook her head no.

“C”mon, Mol, join the party.”

Molly felt nervous and backed up a little. “No, really, I”m fine, thanks.”

“You on a diet” You only way like three ounces or something.” Leah smiled.

Molly stomped one of her tiny feet on the table. “I said no!”

“Oh, really, you said no, eh”“ Leah sat up, leaned in, and moved her right hand toward Molly.

“Leah, no, leave me alone!”

As Leah”s thumb and finger came at her, Molly swatted at them to no avail. The two digits lightly clamped against Molly”s hips and lifted her from the table. Molly pushed at them, trying to wriggle out of them. “Leah, no, stop it!”

“Awe, come on Leah, let her go.” Tara tried to defend her, but she was secretly amused.

Molly could see Stacey smiling, trying not to laugh. Suddenly, she was being held over the bowl.

“Leah, stop, please, this isn”t funny, knock it off.” Molly pleaded.

“Whoops!” Tara said as she released Molly from her grip.

Molly”s feet crashed through a few thin chips, then she fell backwards, smashing though a few more. The tiny fragments covered her torso, and when she struggled to stand, more chips would shatter, burying her. Her eyes started to sting from the salt and she could feel the grease weighing down her delicate limbs. Looking up, she saw three faces peering down at her.

Leah had her hands clapped together and was laughing hysterically. Stacey was silent but her teeth were showing. Tara looked at her with puppy dog eyes, as if the moment were cute but not funny.

“Get me out, now!” Molly screamed.

“Ooh, what are you gonna do Molly, huh”“ Leah mocked her.

Molly”s bottom lip started to quiver. She knew she had been defeated. She stopped struggling and let the chips around her support her.

“Come on Leah, let her out, you”re upsetting her.” Tara coaxed.

Leah dipped her fingers into the other bowl and retrieved a cheese curl. She held it over Molly.

Molly reached for it, locked her hands around it and pulled herself up. As she did, Leah lifted her out of the bowl.

Molly”s legs kicked furiously. “I”m, I”m gonna fall, help!”

“Don”t worry, I”ll catch ya.” Leah tilted her head back and held the cheese curl over her face with her mouth wide open.

“No!” Molly screamed. Being tortured at the hands of Leah was one thing, but being dropped into her mouth would be too much for her to withstand. She continued to kick in an attempt to wrap her legs around the curl. Leah lowered the struggling girl toward her mouth.

Molly had a look of terror on her face. She watched in horror as Leah”s mouth opened wider. She could make out a gleaming set of teeth that could crush her bones instantly. A ferocious tongue flickered back and forth against the pallet and the bottom of the mouth. Molly tried to fathom being swallowed alive. She wondered if it would hurt less that being ground to bits between Leah”s teeth.

“You can”t! You can”t, Leah, please, don”t do this to me! I never did anything to you to deserve this, please!”

Just as she was about to lose her grip, Tara”s palm appeared under her and rose to scoop her away. Molly fell back onto it, quivering and exhausted. She was covered in a thin crust of potato chips and orange powder from the cheese curl. “Please make her stop, Tara, please.” She was crying.

“Shhh, it”s alright now Molly. It”s okay. I got you.”

Leah was laughing her head off. “Did you see her face” That was great! Man, I could have actually eaten her!”

“Stop it, Leah!” Tara snapped.

“Oh, what do you care anyway” I was just having some fun.”

“She didn”t hurt her, Tara,” Stacey chimed in.

“That”s not the point. Look at her. She”s terrified. How”d you like to be that tiny” What if Molly was gonna eat you”“

Leah laughed. “Yeah, right. I don”t have enemies that would do that to me.” She said, referring to Molly”s shrunken state.

Tara shook her head. “Come on Molly, we”ll get you cleaned up.”

Tara took Molly to the kitchen and placed her on the counter over a napkin. “Let”s get those clothes off of you.”

Molly willing slid the cheer leader”s sweater off her torso. Bits of potato chips fell from it onto the napkin. She shimmied out of the skirt as well.

Tara had gone to fetch another napkin. Leah came into the room and stood in front of the counter, staring at Molly.

The tiny girl stood shivering with her arms covering her breasts. She was still crying.

“You”re okay.” Leah reassured her. “I was just having some fun, nothing personal.”

Tara shoved Leah aside. “Leave her alone.”

“I apologized!”

“Whatever.” Tara gently ran the napkin over Molly”s tiny body. “Awe, it”s all in her hair and every thing.” She pointed to the uniform Allison had dressed Molly in. “We”re gonna have to wash those out.”

“Okay.” Leah agreed. “Hey, I think I have something she could put on!”








Leah had taken a sweater from a doll bigger than Molly and cut the sleeves short. The sweater came down to Molly”s knees and she wore it like a night shirt. She was still quivering from the episode in the chip bowl. For the rest of the night, Molly said nothing. She stretched her body out on top of Tara”s thigh and buried her face into Tara”s pajamas until the girls were ready to call it a night. Molly was placed on a pillow of her own between the heads of Tara and Leah. At one point in the night, Molly tip toed across her pillow toward Tara, who was asleep on her back, and placed herself on top of Tara”s blonde hair. She wrapped some of it around her and nuzzled into the giant girl”s warm neck. She comforted herself by telling herself she had found at least on friend to trust.

Chapter 5 by Masked Writer

Molly’s Worst Nightmare
Chapter Five


Restlessness consumed Molly. She stretched her limbs and wriggled her body. The soft strands of Tara”s blonde hair beneath her smelled of conditioner and it made Molly miss being a normal girl. Her back was up against the side of Tara”s neck and she had her knees pulled up a little so that she could rub the soles of her feet against Tara”s body in order to keep them warm. She ran her tiny fingers though Tara”s hair. The satiny pillowcase covered by Tara”s locks felt cold. She wanted to sleep; she was exhausted. But her nerves were still twitching from the episode in the chip bowl.

The sound of Tara”s tongue licking her lips in her sleep startled Molly. She crawled away from Tara”s neck and stood on the pillow. The bright streetlights outside filtered in through the curtains and blanketed the sleeping giantesses in a mellow glow. Molly surveyed the landscapes of her peers with her eyes. Tara was to her left. She could not see Stacey because she was on the other side of Tara. Leah was to her right, but on her side, facing away from Molly. She had a blanket pulled over her so all Molly could see was a mess of curly, blonde hair on the pillow and the curves of a well built body under the cover. Tara was on her back and had a blanket next to her, but not on her. Her left leg stretched out all the way, her right one bent at the knee so that the sole of that foot was near her calf. Her right arm was over her stomach. The left one was dormant by her side.

Molly turned to look at Tara”s cheek, which was somewhat flushed in the midst of her sleep. They had bonded, or so Molly felt, and she became curious about the girl that had always been polite to her. She wondered why they had never become friends and attributed it to the fact that the company Tara kept was comprised mostly of catty, jealous girls. Molly had always felt that Tara was the prettiest of them all, even prettier than Samantha perhaps. She imagined herself sleeping over at Tara”s house, the two of them laughing and primping all night long.

With the girls asleep, Molly felt comfortable enough to investigate her surroundings. Having found an allie, she had no intentions of planning an escape. The wise thing to do was to remain close to Tara, and that is what she did. She moved to the edge of the pillow, sat, and slid down onto the sleeping bag on which Tara was resting. Carefully, she walked the valley between the mountains of Leah: curvy with her highest peek at her hips, and Tara: A long plain of soft whiteness whose highest point was the pretty toes on her left foot. For the moment, Molly had forgotten about the terrible reality of her size. Now, in the middle of the night with a restless head and the pale light igniting the shapes of strewn bodies, Molly felt like an explorer. She felt safe, and for the first time, curious about the dimensions around her.

It felt to her like something she pondered as a child. She remembered the hours she had spent playing with her Barbie Dolls, meticulously setting up the house the way she wanted, and thinking that that”s how her own home would be one day. Then the daydream would move further into fantasy where she imagined herself living inside the dollhouse. Her family would have to tend to her, her friends would want to play with her, there would be no school or homework or chores, she”d just be a doll. She”d always been aware of her own beauty, and knew she”d make an adorable tiny person. It was an occasional, fleeting fantasy, harmless, one that she”d forgotten about as she moved into adolescence, but now, standing next to Tara”s lovely hand, it returned to her as something that had actually happened. Those fingers, slightly curled before her, had cradled her, protected her, played with her, and she was now ready to explore the wonder of her situation in safety and solitude, no one poking or prodding or insisting, she was in control for the moment.

Eventually, she had made it to the place where the bodies ended. Shivering a bit, Molly move toward the outside of Tara”s ankle and stepped just inside the bottom of the pajama pant leg to get warm. She could smell the lotion that Tara must have covered her body with before coming to Leah”s, and it made her with she could slick her own body with it. The heat between Tara”s body and the clothing was immense, and after a moment, Molly had absorbed enough of it to step back out into the cool air in the living room.

Molly looked up the steep slope of Tara”s foot. It was white and defined by the thin bones that ran from her toes to her ankle. The blade had more color to it, a pinkish hue, and tiny lines that crossed each other as it came closer to the heel. Molly placed her hand against it and moved around so that she was standing before the china sole. Molly lightly ran her finger nails over the ripples in the arch. The skin was moist and soft and well cared for. Molly backed up a few paces to take in the entire sight of Tara”s towering foot. She trembled slightly. A feeling of insignificance threatened to compromise her countenance, but she shook it off because she wanted to enjoy this moment. She moved back to the arch, pressed her body into it, and rubbed her cheek against it. The girlie softness of it made her limbs feel like rubber. She always felt there was something feminine about well cared for feet and hands, something that was exclusive to that sex, something that was part of their definition. She felt aroused. Wanting to see more, she brushed along the inside of Tara”s ankle and stared up at the crimson toenails that glimmered softly in the dim light.

Molly threw her arms over Tara”s ankle and leaned against it for a moment, taking in the scent of lotion again. The limb was smooth and hairless, a soft layer of flesh that concealed the strong bones underneath. Pushing off her palms, Molly hoisted herself up onto the ankle, spread her legs over it, and faced the direction on the foot below it. Her knees were slightly bent and she leaned into the foot, positioning herself as an equestrian would. The makeshift sweater she wore as a night shirt expanded with her thighs so that her bare pubis was against Tara”s flesh. She closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, threw her head back, and looked up the incline of the extremity. She began to rub her palms over it while she stared at the perfect toes above her. She wanted them.

Closing her eyes again, she returned to her childhood daydream. Sometimes she imagined that one of her friends shrunk and she had to keep house for them in the Barbie Mansion. It made her wish that she was normal sized, and that she had a tiny friend to tickle her feet at night, and her legs, and her belly, and play in her hair. She wanted to do for Tara what she would have had Tara do for her if their roles were reversed.

Opening her eyes and seeing the toes above her again aroused her further. She began to rock back and forth over the ankle. As her clitoris bulged, she tried to position herself for maximum pleasure. She found a thin bone on the ankle to rub against, and as she did, she felt herself break into a sweat. She was breathing heavily now, lost somewhere between a girlhood fantasy and reality. Split seconds of realization would flash through her mind, and she couldn”t believe what she was doing, but she pushed them out of her mind. This felt natural, at least to her, in this state.

Girls had aroused her before, but she never felt compelled to act upon it. Fantasies were always better. For a second or two, she though about boys she was attracted to, but could not imagine herself in their presence in such a condition. They were too hard and rough and insensitive. Even Allison”s and Leah”s teasing had an eroticism to it that boys her age could never achieve.

When she couldn”t focus her thoughts on one particular thing to keep her aroused, she”d open her eyes and drink in the sight of the feminine digits just out of her reach. She considered scaling the foot in order to wrap herself around one of them, but she had found a spot that felt good and just the sight of them was enough.

When Molly climaxed, she fell forward, letting her torso press against Tara”s foot. Her knees bent so that her feet hooked over the back of the ankle, and she rocked spastically from side to side until the nerve endings in her clitoris became numb. She rested for a moment, feeling the sweat of her own body mingle with the oils of Tara”s, and let out an embarrassed but satisfied chuckle. She wondered what Tara would have done if she became aware of Molly”s sensual adventure on her foot. She wondered if Tara would have been pleased, if she would have harbored her as her own and allowed her to have more of the same type of encounters on various other parts of her body. Molly could imagine what it would be like to place her tiny but agile hands on the bud of Leah”s clit, she”d know just how to touch it, just how to give her perfect pleasure.

When she recuperated, she rose and stood on Tara”s ankle and peered up the length of her long leg. She tip-toed at a brisk pace over the shin until she reached the place where Tara”s other foot pushed against her calf. Because the foot rested on its blade, Molly had access to its toes. She slid off the leg and landed between the calf and the sole. She then put herself on the other side of the toes and ran her fingers over the polished nails. Then she tickled between the digits. Sometimes she”d cup her hands around one of them and massage it gently. She planted delicate kisses on them as she explored her new desire. She imagined how nice it would feel to Tara if she were conscious. Tara was motionless throughout most of Molly”s expedition with the exception of an occasional twitching reflex. Then Molly would back off and be still for a few moments.

The longest hours of the night had passed. When Molly had worn herself out, she climbed back up onto Tara”s leg and crawled underneath her tee-shirt where she curled up on her new friend”s warm belly and fell into a peaceful sleep.







When Molly awoke, she was still on Tara”s belly, but the tee-shirt had been pulled up. She was under the cover of Tara”s palm. Her head peeked out from under the arch of Tara”s forefinger and below her thumb. It was light out, and when she opened her eyes, she saw Leah and Stacey sitting up over her, staring down at her with silly smiles on their faces. Feeling embarrassed, Molly curled up under Tara”s hand.

“Awe, what”s the matter Molly”“ Leah teased. “That”s so cute! Aren”t you just a little bug” First you were in my pants, now under Tara”s shirt. How sweet!”

“Stop it, Leah.” Tara”s voice resonated through Molly”s body. “She was probably cold or something.”

“Yeah, cold, like, I guess she”d just crawl up in your shirt like that.” Stacey added.

“Well, why shouldn”t she” She”s so tiny. What would you do”“

“Ewe, not that!” Leah said.

“Why not”“ Stacey smiled at her.

“Because, that”s creepy!”

Tara withdrew her hand to reveal a humiliated Molly. “Don”t listen to them Molly. It”s okay.” She reassured her guest while offering a palm to her.

Molly scampered onto to and hid her head.

“If it”s not creepy then what”s she so embarrassed about, huh”“ Leah asked Tara.

“You”re making her feel bad, Leah. Hasn”t she been through enough”“

Leah shrugged, “I guess.”

Eventually, Leah took Molly from Tara and placed her back in the dreaded sock drawer. The three girls cleaned up the living room and returned to the bedroom to retrieve Molly. She was placed on Leah”s dressing table and given her dry, clean uniform to put back on. All the girls agreed it was more becoming of her than the rag-tag doll sweater. The girls took turns taking showers. Tara was the last to go.

“So, are we calling Sam”“ Tara asked.

“That”s what Molly wanted.” Stacey said.

“But, I”“ Molly was cut off.

“She said she wanted Samantha to help her.” Leah smirked.

Molly scooted across the table trying to get into Tara”s sight. “But I”d rather”“

Stacey positioned herself in front of the tiny girl. “I”ll call Sam. We can”t tell her over the phone though; she”ll have to meet us somewhere.”

“How about over at Pop”s Sub Shop.” Leah suggested.

“Okay. I”m gonna shower. I”ll be quick.” Tara left the room.

Leah and Stacey turned to Molly and looked down upon her with grins on their faces. Molly was visibly worried.

“Oh, don”t worry, Sam will take good care of you, I”m sure.” Leah told her.

“Yeah, you can sleep on her belly tonight.” Stacey chimed in.

“Guys, c”mon, Tara can keep me, can”t she” I mean, till we figure out”“

“Figure out what” What to do with you”“ Leah tapped her finger against her lips. “I think we got that covered.”

“Yeah, what makes you think Tara wants you anyway, she”s our friend.” Stacey bent over and put her face uncomfortably close to Molly while speaking.

Molly swallowed and backed up.

Leah, who had gone to the other end of the dressing table, winked at Stacey and dawned a plastic hair clip. She stood it upright and pinched the back of it, holding it open. Sharp plastic teeth that curved like a rib cage awaited the unsuspecting girl backing up toward it on the table.

“She don”t have time to keep looking after you.” Stacey kept speaking to keep Molly”s attention.

Something cold and hard stopped Molly”s backward progress. Leah allowed the clip to close around her.

“No!” Molly screamed until the breath had been crushed out of her. The plastic teeth bound her so tightly that it felt like her ribs were going to crack.

Leah left the clip standing on end and stood next to Stacey to look at the tiny girl trapped in the accessory.

“I can”t breath!” There was no room for her to even squirm. “It”s crushing me! Leah, you”ll kill me!” She couldn”t amplify the words enough to reach the ears of her captors. They just stood and laughed.

Molly attempted to calm herself. Heavy breathing would do her in. She had to stay cool. “****. Please, Tara, come back, come back, get me out!”

“Hey, let”s give her to Sam like that!” Stacey suggested.

“You want to!”

“Yeah, that”ll be great!”

“What about the other one.” Leah nodded her head toward the bathroom.

“Don”t tell her. Just put her in your purse or something.”

“Okay!”

“No, no, don”t let this happen, please, Tara, help me. Please. I”m gonna die.” Molly whispered to herself. Her breathing became slow enough that she wasn”t suffocating, but her body ached from the pressure and there was no way to get comfortable. “Why are they doing this to me”“

Chapter 6 by Masked Writer

Molly’s Worst Nightmare Chapter Six
By Masked Writer



Tara and Stacey sat next to each other in the booth. Their seat faced the door of the sub shop. Leah sat across from them, tingling with excitement.

Tara”s eyes glanced down to Leah”s purse which sat in the middle of the table. “Is she in there”“

“She”s fine, don”t worry about her.” Leah smiled and winked at Stacey.

Tara”s fingers tapped on the table. “I don”t feel good about this.”

“Why not” She said she wanted to get to Sam.” Stacey told her.

“She only said that because she knew Leah would be mean to her.”

“I wasn”t mean to her! I”m helping her!” Leah defended herself.

“Yeah right, after you tormented the hell out of her.”

“Since when are you her friend anyway”“ Leah pouted.

“Leah, she”s a person! You guys are treating her like a toy.” Tara glanced at the purse again. “She must be terrified in there.”

“I wonder if she can hear us.” Stacey pondered.

“Who cares”“ Leah took a sip from her drink.

“Hey, here comes Samantha!” Stacey pointed.

Samantha entered the sub shop in a leather winter coat with a white, fuzzy collar. She wore tight blue jeans, her cheering sneakers, and a button down blouse beneath the coat. Her shiny, light brown hair was let down straight. She walked over to the booth and put her hands on her hips.

“So, what”s the big emergency”“ Samantha asked.

Leah stood and slid out of the booth. “Sit!”

Samantha raised her brow and puckered her lips. “Okay.”

She sat, and Leah scooted in next to the other two girls across the table. For a moment, Leah just stared and smiled at Samantha.

“Okay, what already” What”s going on”“ Samantha sat with her forearms folded on the table.

Stacey leaned toward her and whispered. “We know what happened to Molly.”

“What”“ Samantha glanced at the girls, stopping at each one of their faces, trying to read them. Stacey and Leah were obviously amused. Tara seemed apprehensive and disgusted. “Well”“

“You ready for this”“ Leah began to unzip her purse.

“Yes already, come on!”

Leah dipped her fingers into the hand bag and pulled out the hair clip that imprisoned Molly. Tara let out a gasp when she realized what the other girls had done, but said nothing.

Tara placed the clip standing upright on the table and looked to Samantha for a reaction.

At first, she could only see the clip. Then she thought she saw something moving inside of it. She leaned forward to take a closer look.

Molly struggled to be recognized. Her stomach felt hollow as she watched Samantha”s face zoom in toward her. She wriggled her shoulders. “Sam, please help me! Get me out of here!”

“Oh my God!” Samantha”s eyes widened.

“It”s me! It”s really me, Sam, please help me!”

Samantha”s mouth dropped. As she leaned in even closer, Molly saw strands of light brown hair coiling up on the table around her. She could smell Samantha”s conditioner and perfume. She could even smell the giant girl”s minty breath as Sam spoke. “Molly”“

“Yes! Yes, it”s me! Get me out of here, please, I can”t breathe!”

Samantha turned her gaze to the girls across the table.

Stacey pointed at the helpless being in the hair clip. “Allison did that to her.”

“Allison”“ It made sense. Samantha knew how much Allison hated Molly. “But, how”“

“Who knows”“ Leah answered. “But she got away somehow and found me in the mall. She snuck home in the cuff of my pants hoping to get to you.”

“To me”“

“Yep.”

Samantha looked at Molly again who struggled fruitlessly for leverage. “I can”t believe it. She”s so small.”

“Yep.” Leah seemed pleased with her presentation.

“Let her out already!” Tara demanded.

Samantha took the clip from the table and held it before her face. “Wow. It”s really her.”

“Yes, it”s me, damn it Samantha, HELP ME!”

The words of the tiny girl barely reached Samantha”s ears. Her thoughts raced at the possibilities of having Molly so needful before her. She pinched the clip, and Molly fell a short distance onto a soft, white palm.

Molly landed on her hands and knees. She remained like that for a moment as she gasped deeply to fill her lungs. She could feel the moist perspiration from Samantha”s hand mixed with a hint of lotion. The hand was warm and smooth, with tickly grooves running across the surface of the skin. Samantha”s fingers were long and feminine with short, painted nails on the ends of them. Molly looked around to see the digits extended behind her, then sat back and looked up to find Samantha, plain faced except for the wide eyed glare she poured over her shrunken friend.

“Sammy”“ Molly cried.

Samantha did not answer her.

“Why are you looking at me that way”“ Molly knew. It sent chills through her body. Sam was not going to help her. Not without a price.

“Well.” A slight grin became visible on Samantha”s face. “Look at this.”

“Sam, please, you have to help me, you have to! I”m trusting you.”

“You”re trusting me” And I guess that”s supposed to make me forget about everything, huh”“

Molly could not hold back her tears. “What are you talking about”“ She stood to her tiny feet on Samantha”s palm. “Look at me! I need you! Please Sammy, I”m your friend!”

“Were. You were my friend.”

“But, you said”“ She buried her face in her hands for a moment, cried, and then looked to her captor. “I thought, we, you said everything was okay, Sam.” Molly shook her hands at her side. “Look at me! I need help. This is no time to be mad at me over some stupid boy!”

“Some stupid boy” You make me sick, Molly, you know that”“

“Why are you doing this” I trusted you!” Molly stomped a foot and shook her hands in front of herself.

Samantha jerked her palm suddenly, making Molly fall back onto her ass. “You”re a stupid girl, Molly. You think just cuz you”re pretty you can have friends, and boys, other peoples boys”“

“No!”

“Well, you can”t. Now, all of a sudden you need something and you expect me to help you”“

“Sammy, listen to yourself, please! Look at me! Think of my family!”

“Why do you think Allison did this to you in the first place, huh”“

“She”s crazy!” Molly shouted.

“Look, Molly, I”m doing you a favor by not giving you up to her, you hear me”“

Molly got to her knees and hung her head. “I can”t believe this.” She started crying again. “No one will help me. Why”“

“You want me to help” Fine, I”ll help. But, you”re mine now, understand” All mine. You got this coming to you, girlfriend.”

Molly spun around to look at the other girls. Leah glared at her. Stacey just grinned as if none if it were real, as if it were a story she was listening to. Tara looked genuinely worried.

“Please help, Tara!” Molly stood and screamed with her hands cupped around her mouth. “Please help! Please!”

Samantha lowered her hand and tilted it so that Molly tumbled onto the table. “You think she”s going to help you”“

Molly ran toward Tara. “Stop them, please, I”ll do anything you want Tara, just don”t let them”“

Samantha shoved Molly from behind by pushing her index finger into the helpless girl”s back. She fell forward and rolled over, only to have Samantha”s index and middle fingers come down on her shoulders to pin her. She struggled, pushing at the fingers. “Please Sam, let me up, you”re hurting me.”

“I”m hurting you” What about how you hurt me”“

Molly kept pushing at the fingers. “I didn”t! I didn”t do anything to hurt you, Sammy! I would never do this to you! I”d help you!”

“You couldn”t do this to me because nobody hates me enough to shrink me into a doll.”

“Let her up, Sam.” Tara pleaded.

Samantha withdrew her fingers. “Leah,” she said calmly, “may I borrow that clip”“

“Why of course you can.” Leah handed the accessory to her.

“Samantha, don”t!” Tara protested.

Molly crouched down and covered her head as Samantha”s fingers curled around her. “No Sam! Please!”

With Molly in her fist, Samantha twirled her hair into a bun and squished the tiny girl into it, trapping her with the clip.

Tara slapped her palm down on the table. “You”re going to hurt her!”

“Oh shut up already.” Leah told her. “She”s getting what she deserves.”

Molly gave up struggling. She knew she”d only exhaust herself. Samantha”s hair cushioned the grip of the clip on her so that it was less painful than it had been before.

“Thank you, girls.” Samantha said as she stood up. “I”ll take good care of her.”

“We knew you would.” Leah smiled.

“Does anyone else know”“ Samantha asked.

“No, only us, and Allison. But Allison doesn”t know that we know, so don”t say a word to anyone. We could get in a lot of trouble for this!”

“Don”t worry. No one will ever know.” Samantha smirked and turned for the door.







When she reached her home, Samantha headed for the bedroom. She could feel Molly twitch in her hair, and she brought her hand up to the clip to adjust it. She stood before the mirror for a moment, glanced in the mirror, and smiled. “Molly”s in my hair,” she whispered to herself. “Molly, Molly, Molly.” She sat on the edge of her bed, leaned back, removed the clip from her hair, and shook her head. Molly fell onto the comforter.

Molly stretched her aching limbs, then sprung to her feet to locate Samantha. She stood before the mirror again, with her back to Molly, and ran a brush through her hair.

Molly had seen Samantha”s room before. It all looked the same, the white bed spread with stitched, pink flowers, the light blue wall paper, the cream colored rug, the full length mirror near the wicker hamper, the posters; the atmosphere soothed her in spite of the fact that it was out of proportion. The sensation did not stay with her long.

Samantha turned toward the bed and looked down upon Molly. A feeling of supremacy maddened her. She took slow steps toward the bed, and Molly backed up cautiously, her bare feet sinking into the cool spread.

“What”s a matter, Mol” Scared”“

She continued to back up.

Samantha knelt on the bottom of the bed, sending two enormous tremors through the mattress as each knee sunk into it. Molly stumbled recklessly but did not fall.

Samantha kicked off her shoes, and let herself free fall onto her side. The blow sent Molly into the hair, then back down. Her limbs sprawled out recklessly when she landed. She scurried to her feet. Samantha”s redwood-like thighs rested on top of one another before her.

“This is gonna be a lot of fun, Mol. You and me are gonna get real close.” She reached for her prisoner, plucking her up by the back of the sweater.

Molly dangled wildly until she was dropped onto the pillow next to Samantha. She was over the initial shock of Samantha”s treatment. She felt angry. Defiantly, Molly folded her arms and looked up at Samantha whose cheek rested on her palm, propped up on her elbow.

“Are you happy”“ Molly scoffed. “Do you feel powerful” Look at me! Big deal, you can push me around. So what.”

“I always was the bigger person, Molly.”

“Funny. Real funny. I”m sick of being treated like this. You can”t keep doing this to me! I won”t stand for it! I”m still me! Still a person!”

“Yes, you are still you, still a little bitch.”

Molly grew more frustrated. “Why can”t you just be a friend to me” Why” All you have to do is take me home!”

“And then what” What are you gonna do like that” You”d still be tiny anyway.”

“What if Allison does this to some one else”“ Molly reasoned with her.

“Doubt that.”

“Why”“ Molly demanded.

“Because, she”s probably scared shitless that you got away. How”d you do it, anyway”“

Molly sat Indian style on the pillow and explained her ordeal to Samantha.

“Wow, Mol, that was pretty smart. I”ll have to make sure I keep you all locked up.”

“For what” Where am I gonna go anyway” No one will help me. I hate all of you! What if you were in my shoes, how would you feel”“

“You don”t have any shoes.”

“I”m serious.” Molly slapped her hands on the pillow.

“So am I.” Samantha thought for a moment. “I wonder how you”d act in my shoes.”

“Not like you”re acting!”

“Really” Let”s see.” Samantha pulled her leg up and peeled off one of her white socks.

Molly stood. “Sam, what are you doing”“ She began to back up. “Sam, no! No!”

Samantha took Molly into her fist and dropped her into the sock.

“Sam no! Stop it, now!”

Samantha held the sock in front of her face for a while and watched the helpless creature fighting inside of it. She rolled onto her back and sat up, then pulled her leg up and began to slide the sock over her foot.

Molly was pushed up against the arch of Samantha”s foot. Her limbs scrambled sporadically.

“Stop tickling!” Samantha swung her leg over the side of the bed and pinned Molly between her foot and the carpet until her prisoner stopped squirming.

“Good. That”s better.” Samantha glanced around the room. She looked at her sneakers, but knew Molly would be crushed if she put them on, so instead she slid her feet into a pair of slippers and walked on her heel in order to not pulverize the girl in her sock. She made her way to the kitchen, and took the phone in her hand. She called Alyssa.

Samantha crossed her leg and dangled the foot that Molly was pressed against. Molly had positioned herself so that her face was between two of Samantha”s toes, enabling her to breathe easier. She was not aroused by Sam”s toes the way she was by Tara”s. She was angry, but remained still as to not instigate her keeper.








Even though the job she was now being forced to do was humiliating, it was better that being trapped in Samantha”s sock. Samantha sat with her back against the headboard of her bed, talking to her boyfriend on the phone. Her knees were pulled up in front of her.

Molly knelt before her captor”s toes. There was a capful of nail polish remover near her in which she dipped the cotton ball she was handling into. Then she”d scrub the paint from Samantha”s toes.

“That”s such a shame about Molly,” Samantha said into the phone to her boyfriend. She sounded so concerned, but smirked down at the prisoner before her feet, mocking her.

“Oh, I really hope she”s okay.” Samantha wriggled her toes after Molly finished removing the old polish. She pointed to the bottle of blue paint by her feet.

Samantha had snipped the cap off of the brush with a scissors so that Molly could handle the task easier. Molly dipped the long brush into the bottle and began painting. When she”d smudge polish onto Samantha”s skin by mistake, she”d tear a piece of cotton and dip it into the remover, then fix her mistake. After a few moments, she became so absorbed in her task that she forgot all about how terrible Samantha treated her.

“Okay sweetheart, gotta go. Love you. Bye.” Samantha hung up the phone. She looked around her knees to watch Molly. She smirked. “Brandon says hello.”

Molly ignored her.

“He”s very concerned about you.”

Molly continued painting.

“Too bad you won”t be chatting with him anymore. Oh well. You”re doing a nice job there, Molly. Keep up the good work.” Samantha stretched her arms and yawned.

When her nails were painted, Samantha made Molly kneel before each one of them and blow on them so that they would dry.





A knock at the door startled both of them. “Who is it”“ Samantha asked.

“It”s me!” It was Alyssa”s voice.

“Hey! Come in.”

Alyssa entered. “So, what did you want to show me so badly”“

Samantha smirked and pointed at her feet.

Alyssa”s eyes widened. “What is that”“ She walked to the foot of the bed.

Molly stood, keeping her eyes on Alyssa as she moved through the room. Molly thought she looked so pretty in her long winter coat, her blonde hair let strait down, a smile painted on her classic American face, her large breasts pushing through a white, turtle-neck sweater.

Alyssa looked at Samantha. “What did you do”“

Sam laughed. “I didn”t do anything. Allison did that.”

A slow smile crept across Alyssa”s face as she knelt down to be eye level with Molly. “She”s so tiny!”

“Yep.” Samantha answered.

“And cute!” Alyssa added.

“She does a good job with toe nails too.”

“Awe, you made her do that”“

“She”s gotta be good for something.”

“Sam, that was kind of mean.” Alyssa gazed at Molly. “But it”s cute too!”

Molly fidgeted before Samantha”s toes, locked in Alyssa”s gaze. Even at her size, she still enjoyed being doted over. The girls that had once shunned her for being too pretty were now enchanted with her cuteness.

Alyssa placed her palm before her. “Come here, sweetie.”

Molly swallowed and walked forward. She crossed Alyssa”s long, soft fingers and sat in the center of her palm.

Alyssa raised her palm to her face and looked at Molly. “Wow. This is incredible! Did you get a good look at her”“ She asked Samantha.

“Of course I did.”

“Amazing. She doesn”t even seem real.”

Molly frowned. “I am real!” She pleaded.

“Oh my gosh, did you hear her voice”“ Alyssa felt tingly inside.

Samantha rolled her eyes. “Yes. Hand her over.”

“No, wait, I wanna hold her for a while.”

Samantha rose from the bed. “Fine. Be right back.”

“Where you going”“

“For a drink. I”ll bring you one back.”

“Okay. Bring something for Molly too!”

“Sure.” Samantha left the room.





The pretty blonde girl sat on the edge of the bed, cradling Molly in her palm.

Molly knelt. “Alyssa, please, you have to help me!”

Alyssa crinkled her brows. “What”s wrong”“

“What”s wrong” Look at me! You have to get me out of here!”

“Well, where do you wanna go”“

“Home!”

“You mean, your folks, they don”t know”“

“No! Allison shrunk me, then Leah found me, then she gave me to Sam, I tried to get Tara to help me but she wouldn”t!”

“Wait, Tara knows too”“

“Yes. And Stacey. But they”re tormenting me!”

“So, they all know, but your folks have no idea”“

Molly”s eyes began to tear up at the thought of her family. “No.”

“So they think you”re missing, just like everybody else”“

“Yes.” Molly sniffled.

A smile spread over Alyssa”s face. “Hmmm. So, we sort of own you now”“

Molly stood. “No! No you don”t own me! You can”t own a person!” Molly began to wave her arms. “Look at me, Alyssa, take a good look at me. I”m a human being, not a doll. I just got shrunk. Please help me, don”t be like them, please!”

The bedroom door swung open. “Here we are.” Samantha placed two drinks on the night stand.

“What about for Molly”“ Alyssa asked.

“We”ll just have to improvise.” Samantha sat beside her friend on the bed.

“She”s not too happy here.” Alyssa told her.

Samantha shook her head while addressing Molly in a funny voice, “Oh well, she”ll just have to get used to it, won”t she”“

“Guys, please, please don”t. If you”re not gonna take me home, just please be nice to me, please. Treat me like a person, please.”

Alyssa and Samantha looked at each other and schemed with their eyes. They were convinced that Molly was now indeed their possession.

Chapter 7 by Masked Writer

Molly”s Worst Nightmare
Chapter Seven
By Masked Writer




Tara pulled her mother”s car into the driveway of Samantha”s home. She sat for a moment, thinking about how to handle the situation. The guilt of not intervening at the sub shop would not release its grip on her. She would make demands. Molly must be handed over to her. The torture must stop. She”s a human being. It all seemed logical, reasonable. Convincing Samantha and Alyssa would take some forcefulness, but she believed it could be done. She hurt for Molly.

Stepping into the mild afternoon gave her confidence. The temperature had risen considerably, unseasonably. Tara took in a breath of the crisp air. She could smell the dead leaves and grass and it reminded her of spring, giving her a sense of renewal. She could do this. She tugged at the bottom of her cream colored sweater, pulling it down over her slightly exposed belly. Her short boots clicked off the walkway to the front door as she strode in her fashionably faded jeans.

It felt like being hit by a car from behind. She landed on her belly against the pavement, gasping and choking. A blue mist dissolved into the air around her. Something was wrong. The pavement looked wider than a four-lane highway. The ground below her vibrated after every dense thud she heard coming from behind. She rolled onto her back and sat up slightly, resting on her elbows. Her jaw dropped and her body went weak as Allison took her final step toward her.

The pointy, silver tips of the enormous black boots threw Tara's reflection back at her. As she craned her neck, she followed them to the place where the frayed jeans covered the boots” ankles. At that point, she threw her head back all the way to see Allison”s face peering down at her, a brazen smile painted across it.

The only strength Tara had left allowed her to let out a scream. Allison”s knees bent and jutted out over her. They spread. A hand descended between them. Tara made no attempt to escape, she just screamed as a finger and thumb pinched at her right ankle. Forcefully, she left the ground, her other three limbs flailing wildly. Allison”s face came into focus upside down.

“They have her, don”t they”“ Allison asked.

Tara could not answer. The fear of plummeting seized her.

Allison let her go. She landed on Allison”s other palm. “Well, they do, don”t they”“

Tara nodded. She did not like the new sound or her voice.

Allison was impressed with Tara”s resolve. She was indeed frightened, but less panicked than Molly had been.

“And the other two, Stacey and Leah, they know, right”“

Tara did not want to implicate anyone else.

“It doesn”t matter if you tell me or not. I know they know. I saw all of you at the sub shop. Stupid girls. I guess I”ll have to act fast.”

“Wait!” Tara shouted, but Allison ignored her and dropped her into one of her deep coat pockets

Allison walked to the driveway, shrunk the car, placed it in her other pocket, and left to complete her mission.






They had left her alone, under a glass on the computer desk. Molly, being resourceful, pushed her body against it until it slid to the edge of the desk. Being careful, she nudged it enough so that a quarter of the lip circled out over the desktop. She sat, swung her legs over the ledge, spun, and fell, catching the ledge with her fingers. First, she reached under the lip with her right hand, then her left, and pulled herself back up onto the desk. Looking around, she found the computer monitor to be blank, but the power light was on. She ran to the mouse, nudged it by putting her foot on it and stretching her leg, and the screen lit back up. Desperately, she scanned Samantha”s buddy list, looking for a familiar screen name. She could find none. Knowing she had no time to waste, pushed the mouse to the first name that was currently on line and clicked on it. She ran to the keyboard, stood on the edge before the space bar and stared at the enormous letters.

“You can do it!” She told herself, and leaned forward to push down the H key.

The bedroom door swung open. “Hey!” Samantha pointed Molly out to Alyssa.

“Uh oh! Somebody”s in trouble.” Alyssa sang, laughing.

“You sneaky little bitch!” Samantha rushed for the desk.

Molly crouched, preparing to be squeezed in Samantha”s fist.

Samantha had a tight grip on her prisoner. She could feel Molly squirming. She opened her palm out flat. Molly was curled up in the center of it, crying.

“You know you”re going to pay for that, you little ****!”









Allison had to work at frightening Tara.

She had been stripped of her clothes, like Molly. A Barbie shirt covered her body, all the way down to her ankles. The arms of the shirt were twice the size of her own. Tara sat curled up on the center of Allison”s hand, trembling uncontrollably. A piece of string was tied around her neck. The other end of it was tied to Allison”s middle finger.

“Now, tell me again, little girl, who else knows”“

Tara fought her tears. “I told you, just me and Stacey and Leah, and the other two! That”s it, I swear!”

Allison tilted her hand a quarter turn. “You sure”“

“Allison, please, don”t kill me! I can help you get her back if that”s what you want! No one will ever tell, I swear!”

The palm turned a little more. “You expect me to believe that bullshit”“

Tara scrambled toward Allison”s thumb, trying to latch onto it. “Allison, stop it!”

“I can”t wait to watch you choke!” Allison turned her palm completely sideways.

Tara had her arms thrown over the soft flesh below Allison”s thumb. She worked her way over to the index finger, wrapping her arms over it and resting her feet on Allison”s ring finger for leverage. “Allison, please don”t. Don”t kill me. Please.”

“This is way too much fun.” Slowly, Allison turned her hand so that her palm was down.

As the hand turned, Tara wrapped her legs around the index finger as well. She clung to it. “I told you everything! I swear!”

Allison held her finger before her face, pointing it straight upward, and stared at the girl clinging to it. “And what were you all planning to do with my little Molly”“

“Just keep her!”

“For what”“

“I don”t know! Sam wanted her. We were all gonna help out taking care of her.”

Allison frowned. “But you weren”t going to turn her over to her family, or the police”“

“No! We weren”t!” Tara rubbed her legs over the finger as if she were trying to climb it.

“Bullshit. I don”t believe you.”

“I swear!”

“We”ll see.”

She placed her finger over the top of her dresser. Tara let go and landed safely on her feet. Allison snipped the string between her finger and Tara, and Tara undid the noose around her neck.

Allison sat on the bed and took out the lipstick. She reached into a drawer in her nightstand and took a plastic bag full of blue power from it. After unscrewing a cap on the bottom of the stick, she filled it with the dust.

She smiled at Tara. “The Bahamas. Amazing. All those little islands, all that voodoo. I”ve had this stuff since my parents took me there in tenth grade. I never thought I”d actually use it on a person though. Oh well.”


Allison took Tara in her fist, dropped her back into her coat pocket, and left the house.








Molly sat with her knees pulled to her chest at the bottom of the wastebasket in Samantha”s room. That was her punishment. It was empty all except for a few tissues and her. Every now and then, the girls would crumple up a piece of notebook paper and shoot baskets at the can. They were mostly missing, but when the scored a hoop, Molly would cringe as the paper boulder bounced off the side of the trash can and land in the bottom of the pit with her. She crawled to the center of it, knelt, put her torso over her knees while covering her head with her arms, and cried.

After an hour or so, she looked up to find Samantha towering over the basket and staring down at her.

Samantha”s hands were on her hips. “You sorry”“

Molly nodded her head quickly and wiped a tear.

“You won”t do it again, will you”“

Her head shook frantically. “No, I won”t.”

“Good girl.” Samantha reached for her prisoner.











Leah stood in a pair of boys” boxers and a tee shirt before the mirror. She had less than forty-five minutes to make it to work. A knock at the door interrupted her. For a moment, she waited for her mother to answer it, but then she remembered her mother had gone out. She turned around and saw her hot tea still steaming on the night stand. “Cool down already.”
She went to the front door. She could see no one through the window, but there was a package placed at the end of the walkway.

“****.”

She ran back to her bedroom, slipped on her beddies, and stepped outside to retrieve the small, gift wrapped box. She squatted down and picked it up. Shaking it, it felt as if nothing were in it at all. She ran back to the house, shivering, and opened the package. It was empty.

“Real funny.” She tossed the box onto the kitchen table. Immediately, she froze upon walking into her bedroom. Allison stood stiff before her, a menacing look on her face. She was holding a lip stick.

Instinctively, Leah reached for the cup of tea on the nightstand as Allison aimed the lipstick at her. Leah screamed and threw the steaming brew into Allison”s face. Allison let out a screech and dropped the lip stick.

Tara dove for it, successfully retrieving it.

Allison, recovering her bearings, shot toward her.

Tara pointed the odd device at the advancing Allison and depressed the button under her thumb.

“No! You don”t know what you”re doing!” Allison screamed, then disappeared.

Leah stood stunned for a moment. She was unsure of what had just happened. Her eyes darted around the room. She detected something small fumbling on the floor. It was Allison.

Allison backed up, crab-walking as one of Tara”s bare feet crushed the carpet before her. “Oh ****.”

Leah”s other foot came down over Allison, pinning her.

She struggled, pushing and slapping at the sole. “Get off of me you stupid bitch!”

“What was that”“ Leah mocked, pressing down harder on Allison.

In the commotion of the assault, Tara was thrown from Allison”s coat pocket, but not before Allison was shrunk. Wrestling with the rope-thick fibers of the carpet, she could make out Allison, still a giantess, but pinned under another enormous foot.

“Oh my God!” Tara pushed her way through the difficult weave. “Leah!” She shouted. “Oh God, she”ll never see me!” She cupped her hands around her mouth. “LEAH!”

Leah removed her foot from Allison. As Allison fought to stand, she was entrapped in Tara”s fist.

“Well, Allison, what have we here”“ Tara asked.

“Let me go! You don”t know how to use that thing!”

“Looks to me like I do.” She laughed.

“Let me go, now!”

“Molly may have been stupid enough to get shrunk by you, but not the rest of us! Man, wait till Sam and the girls see you! You and Molly, together! This is gonna be great!”

Allison continued to struggle, shouting obscenities at her captor.

“What were you gonna do, shrink us too”“

“**** you!”

“How”d you find out we knew about her anyway”“ Leah tightened her fist.

“Let go of me!” Allison squirmed.

“Yeah, sure, I”ll let you go. Right.”

Leah debated on whether or not to call Samantha right away. She figured she”d wait till after her shift at the mall and keep it a surprise. She dropped Allison into a sock, balled it up with another one, and tossed the pair into a drawer.










Alyssa and Samantha watched television stretched out on their stomachs across the bed. Molly stood on Alyssa”s back between her shoulder blades, and ran her fingers through the strands of her blonde hair.

Alyssa turned to Samantha. “This is so great. I love having my hair played with.”

Samantha looked over her shoulder at Molly. “Yeah, I”m sure we”ll find lots of uses for our little doll girl.”












Tara continued her struggle in the carpet. She could not push the weaves apart to make any progress, but she did not give in. The only thing working against her was the guilt she felt for not intervening sooner. She thought that maybe if she had, she would not be in the predicament she was in now.

She could see Leah before the mirror. Every time the girl took a step, it felt like an earthquake. Tara sympathized with Molly now more than ever. She wondered what felt worse, being toyed with and held captive by enemies, or being so small before your best friend that they can”t even see you to rescue you.

Tara had two of the weaves pushed apart. She climbed one of them to get a better view of Leah.

Leah gathered her outfit, threw it on the bed, and sat down. This was Tara”s chance. Leah”s left foot was only an arms-length away from her now, and she leapt from the weave onto the center of Leah”s big toe. The skin felt tough and leathery in spite of how well taken care of it was. Hoping to give Leah a better chance of spotting her, Tara ran to the center of Leah”s red toe nail and jumped up and down.

The world below her shook. She rolled across the toenail and landed in the ditch where Leah”s skin met her nail on the side of her toe. Tara threw her arms over the mound of flesh and hung on with all her might as the foot ascended. It dipped forward, pushing its way through the leg of a nude stocking and taking Tara along with it.

When her leg was fully in the stocking, Leah wriggled her toes. Tara lost her grip and fell into the space between her friend”s big and second toes. She ran to the tips of them, pushing against the stocking, trying to rip her way through it. It was impossible.

She tried agitating the skin on Leah”s toes to get her attention, but when she did, they would reflectively wriggle and almost crush her.

Tara endured the furious motion of Leah getting dressed, but the real torture did not start until Leah put on her strappy heels and began walking. Tara bounced between the toes.









Allison could barely move in the balled up socks. She started wondering about Tara, if she shrunk along with her, if she was still in her pocket. Between the covering of her coat and the socks surrounding her, she thought she would suffocate. She sweated profusely, and the more she tried to fight inside her prison, the worse it got.








In the kitchen, Leah grabbed a piece of fruit. “Hey Mom, when did you get back”

“A little while ago. Are you coming straight home after work”“

“I”ll be home. Can I have the girls over again” Samantha and Alyssa too.”

“Leah, that”s a lot of people.”

“Please, please can I” We”ll all stay in my room tonight.”

“Leah, how are you going to fit all those girls in your room overnight”“ Her mother set her keys down on the table and sat.

“We”ll be able to. Oh, please, it”s Christmas break!”

“Alright, alright, I”m going out tonight anyway. Just keep things under control.”

“I will, I promise!”

“I meant it!”

“I will!”

“Oh ****.” Leah”s mother had knocked her car keys off the table while reaching for a pack of cigarettes. They fell before her daughter”s feet.

Tara covered her ears upon the enormous crash. She could see the shiny objects on the floor before her. She saw her friend”s mother leaning down from the chair to pick them up.

“Help me, over hear, please Mrs. Percy, please!” She threw her body against the mesh at Leah”s toes with all of her weight. Helplessly, she watched as the tree-trunk fingers plucked the keys from the floor.

“I have to get to work, Mom.”

“Be careful driving.” She lit a cigarette.

“I will. It”s okay then right, about the girls”“

“Yes. That”s fine.”

“Awesome!”










At some point during her shift, Leah”s feet began to sweat. It became slippery inside the stocking, more difficult for Tara to position herself in such a way that she would not be thrown about. The heat from Leah”s body overcame her. She panted.

The first time she saw Molly shrunken, it shocked her. Now that she was a victim of the same fate to a greater degree, the ludicrous nature of the situation settled in. She was trapped at the feet of Leah, inside her stockings, too helpless to do anything about it. She felt like an animal, or an insect, left to the mercy of the superior species. Helplessness was something she had never associated with humanity. Now her humanity was gone.

Chapter 8 by Masked Writer

Molly’s Worst Nightmare
Chapter Eight
By Masked Writer


“Did you call Stacey and Tara”“ Samantha asked.

“Yeah, I called them both, but Stacey is out with her Mom someplace, and Tara”s mom said she left the house in the afternoon and wasn”t back yet. She told her mom she was going to your place.” Leah explained.

Samantha looked at Alyssa. “Well, she never came.”

“We were there all day.” Alyssa added.

“Well, maybe she got side tracked. I wish they were here though, you”re not going to believe this.” Leah walked over to her nightstand. “I saved all of our asses!”

“What are you talking about”“ Samantha asked with her hands on her hips.

“You”ll see.” She opened the drawer. “Where”s Molly”“

Samantha held up her hand bag.

“Good, keep her in there for a minute.”

“What are you doing”“ Alyssa could not contain her curiosity.

“You”ll see.” Leah removed a pair of socks from the drawer and held them over the bed. She pulled them apart, and something fell from them.

Alyssa sucked in a deep sigh, “What is that”“

“Take a closer look.” Leah answered, smiling.

Allison curled up on the bed and gasped for air. She could hear voices. One of them belonged to Leah. She pushed herself up so that she was sitting on her ass with her legs stretched in front of her. Her eyes filled with anger. With her feet, she pushed herself backwards, supporting herself with her hands, but the faces advanced on her faster than she could scramble.

“That”s Allison!” Alyssa noted.

“Yep. And she was gonna shrink us all! But I got her first!” Leah proudly responded.

“How” How did you shrink her”“ Samantha wanted to know.

“I threw hot tea in her face and she dropped the thing she used to shrink Molly, then I pointed it at her and pushed the button. She shrank right in front of me!”

“I don”t understand why she wanted to shrink us.” Samantha shivered at the thought of being so tiny and helpless. She could think of nothing more humiliating.

“Because she knew we had Molly. She was in the sub shop!” Leah explained.

Allison flipped over and attempted to scurry on her hands and knees as Samantha”s fingers came at her. They snatched the back of Allison”s coat easily.

“Stop it!” Allison shouted. “Let me go!”

Samantha dangled Allison in the air before her face. “So, you wanted to shrink us all, eh”“

“**** you!” Allison tried to wriggle out of the coat.

“Not a smart move, Ali darling. Nobody gets over on me, or my friends, bitch.”

Leah clasped one of Allison”s ankles and tugged her downward, leaving nothing but the coat in Samantha”s fingers. She held her upside down. “Yeah, who do you think you are” Did you actually think you”d get away with it”“

Alyssa interrupted them. “What are we gonna do with her”“

Allison hurled curses at her captors, but they went unheard. Leah dropped her back into the drawer and closed it. “Let”s get Molly out, I have an awesome idea!”














Caught up in the excitement of knowing what was to come, Leah had not changed out of her work clothes. She kicked her shoes off, called her friends, and paced around the house anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Tara remained trapped at Leah”s toes. She gave up on trying to escape. Eventually, Leah would peel off the stockings. Whatever happened after that depended on her will to live. However, when she recognized Samantha”s sneakers through the stocking, a new wave of energy swarmed over her. She pushed at the tip of the stocking, called out the names of her friends, tried tickling Leah”s toes, but nothing worked.

She collapsed. “I”m going to die in here. Please don”t let me die. Please, somebody find me.”








Leah took the note her mother left her on the table and placed it on the counter, ignoring the contact information written on it. The other girls helped clear the rest of the table. In the center of it, Leah placed a plate. She then took a container of chocolate pudding, placed it in the microwave to warm it, and proceeded to fill the plate with it.

“Okay, get Molly.” Leah instructed Samantha.

Samantha dipped her hand into the purse and plucked Molly from it. She kept her suspended for a moment, then spread her fingers apart and dropped her onto the plate.

Molly landed with a splat in the pudding.

“Hi Molly!” Leah waved to her.

Molly sat in the pudding; it came up to her waste. She tried to stand, but she slid and fell backwards. The girls burst into laughter.

“This is not funny!” Molly shouted, “Why are you doing this to me”“

“This is gonna be the best!” Leah said and ran to her bedroom to retrieve Allison.

Molly looked at Alyssa with begging eyes, “Alyssa, why are they doing this to me” Please make them stop.” Molly wasn”t crying anymore. She was frustrated and fed up with being treated like a toy.

Alyssa thought Molly to be irresistibly cute, but had not the sympathy that Tara did. She watched as Molly struggled to stand.

Samantha dipped her finger into the pudding, knocking Molly over with her thumb. She licked the dessert from her finger. “Yummy.”

Molly pushed off her palms, her legs ran furiously but she remained stationary as they slid on the bottom of the plate. “I hate you all!”

Leah returned to the kitchen with a closed fist. She put her other hand over the plate and assisted Molly to her feet by tugging at the tiny girl”s sweater.

Molly stood and shook her arms. Pudding covered her up to her chest. Then Leah”s fist was over the plate. Its fingers uncurled, and a body the size of Molly”s dropped from it.

Allison had an easier time getting to her feet than Molly did. Her eyes locked with Molly”s.

“Oh God, Allison. Oh my God!” Molly looked to the giant girls in awe, then back to Allison. “How” How did they do this”“

Allison filled with rage. She could feel her body tremble with anger. “You little bitch!” She screamed at Molly, then charged her.

Molly fell backwards from Allison”s body slam. “Allison, wait!”

Allison spread her knees over Molly”s stomach to pin her. She grabbed her enemy”s hair and pulled it so that Molly had to face her. “You stupid little bitch, this is all your fault!”

Molly struggled. “Allison, stop it, we have to work together now!”

“You have to be fucking kidding me!” She pushed Molly”s head back until it sunk into the pudding.

Samantha watched in awe. She could feel an anger welling up in herself as well. She enjoyed toying with Molly, but she could not break her thoughts from the fact that Allison had planned to do the same thing to her. She imagined herself on a plate full of pudding, struggling and screaming. The thought of it mortified her.

The pudding covered Molly”s face, and Allison held her under. Molly”s legs thrashed. She wriggled her body, but Allison had her pinned. Then Allison pulled her by the hair, bringing her head up out of the chocolate.

“I”m gonna kill you!” Allison screamed.

Molly spit out some pudding and gasped. “No, Allison, please, we have to help each other. They”re gonna torture you too!”

“I don”t care! You”re a dead girl!” And Allison pushed her under again.

“Think we should help out”“ Alyssa asked.

“What, intervene”“ Leah responded.

“Just wait a minute.” Samantha suggested.

“Allison”s winning, Sam.” Alyssa said.

“So.”

“So, do you want her to” I mean, Molly is kind of you friend.”

Molly was under for a long time. Allison, with a psychopathic look on her face, held her firm. Suddenly, Samantha tore Allison from the plate. Samantha had her by the wrist, pinching it between her thumb and finger.

Samantha addressed Molly. “Take of your clothes.”

Molly, knowing that the uniform only weighed her down, complied. She tossed them off the plate onto the table.

“She”s making a mess!” Leah cried.

“Don”t worry, we”ll clean it.” Alyssa reassured her.

Samantha tore the clothes from Allison”s body, then placed her back on the plate, but did not let go of her wrist. She dragged her around on the plate, making a series of ditches in the pudding. Molly watched helplessly.

“So,” Samantha said, “you wanted to make a doll out of me, huh”“

Molly pleaded with her. “Samantha, let her go!”

“What do you care you silly little bitch” Look what she did to you!” Samantha reminded her.

Molly could not help but feel compassion for the human being at Samantha”s mercy. “Allison!” She called out, “Just do what she wants, it”ll be okay.”

“**** you!” She shouted back.

Samantha pulled her from the plate and allowed her to hang for a moment while some pudding slid from her body back onto the plate.

Allison tried to fight. “You let me go right now you fucking bitch!”

“Let you go” Just when I”m about the get my just dessert”“ Samantha opened her mouth wide and held Allison over it. Her friends watched in anticipation.

Molly screamed. “Sam, stop it! Don”t do it!”

Samantha lowered Allison slowly into the hot cave of her mouth. Allison kicked her legs wildly and screamed. She felt one of her ankles bang off the tip of one of Samantha”s top, front teeth. “Stop it! Stop it, now!”

Allison felt Samantha”s lips close around her waist. Her wrist was now free, and she pushed at Samantha”s mouth, trying to free herself. Samantha looked strait ahead, winked at friends, and sucked Allison into her mouth. She threw Allison around, using her tongue, then pushed her to the back of her mouth. She loved the way she could feel Allison”s screams resonate inside her head. Allison”s feet tickled the back of Samantha”s throat, and she reflexively swallowed.

“Sam”“ Leah was stunned.

“No! No! You didn”t, you couldn”t have!” Molly screamed and fell to her knees in the pudding. She burst into tears.

“Did you just”“ Alyssa started.

Samantha put on a devious smile and nodded yes.

Molly held her head in her hands and tore at her own hair. She rocked herself, forward and backward, sobbing a painful cry. “No!” She kept repeating.

Samantha put her hand up to her chest. “Oooh. Need something to wash her down with.” She made for the refrigerator, took out the milk, poured the remainder of the gallon container in a glass, and chugged it. “Better. Much better.”

“Holy ****, Samantha! You ate her”“ Leah asked.

“Why not. She was gonna shrink us.”

Alyssa stared at her blankly. “What did she feel like”“

“Oh, she fought it. I think I can still feel her kicking.” She gazed at Molly, leaned into her, and spoke. “Now, we don”t want to get eaten little girl, do we”“

Molly kept rocking herself and crying.

“So be a good girl for us now on.”














If Molly knew of her existence and could speak with her, she would have told Tara she was lucky to be trapped in Leah”s stocking, for she had missed witnessing one of the most horrific human acts of violence imaginable.

Tara, however, did not know this, and remained curled up under Leah”s second toe. “Help me. Somebody. Please.”






















Molly curled up in Alyssa”s palm and trembled as the warm water rolled over her body, washing away the pudding. Alyssa held her under the spigot, allowing the gentle stream from it to fill her palm and then spill from it into the sink.

“It”s okay, Molly. Nobody”s gonna eat you.” She tried to sound reassuring.

Molly still could not believe what she had witnessed. Though she appeared traumatized, in her mind she could think clearly. She knew that she had no choice but to attempt an escape from the girls. She knew she would have to do it with her wits, there was no physical way to overcome them. She would play their game.

She though about Tara and wished for her presence.











Leah relaxed on her bed as Samantha sat at the computer desk.

“So, where is it”“ Samantha asked.

Leah”s ankles were crossed, and she curled her toes, throwing her tiny friend about without knowing it. “Where”s what”“

“The thing she used to shrink Molly.”

“Oh, that. Right here.” She took it from her pocket and placed it upright on the desk.

“That”s it” A lipstick”“

“That”s it.” Leah sat up as Samantha came over to inspect the device.

“I pushed that button, and a bunch of blue **** came out of it, and Allison shrank.”

Samantha took the lipstick into her hand, pointed it at Leah, and placed her thumb on the button. “This button here”“

Leah screamed and scurried across the bed. “Samantha, don”t!”

Samantha threw her head back and laughed, then put the lipstick down.

“That wasn”t funny, Sam!”

“You should have seen your face!” Samantha laughed and sat on the floor, Indian style.

“You could have really shrunk me, you bitch.”

“Oh get over it, I didn”t, did I”“ Samantha sighed. “So what are we gonna do with that thing”“

“I don”t know.” Leah took it in her hand and placed it in her pocket. “But we”re not playing with it, and we are not shrinking anybody!”

“I know. You don”t think I”d do that, do you”“

“Well, you ate somebody!”

Samantha though about it. “That don”t count. That was self-defense.”

“Self-defense”“

“Yeah, she was gonna shrink us, and, she was gonna kill Molly.”

Leah sat on the side of the bed and placed her feet on the floor. “Well, you didn”t have to eat her.”

“I sort of did.”

“Whatever.” Leah sighed. “What do you think it”s like”“

“What”“ Samantha asked.

“To be that tiny”“

“I don”t even want to know.”

“I mean, imagine how big we must look to Molly. She must be scared stiff! We could step right on her!”

Samantha smiled. “Or eat her.”

“That”s not funny.”



















Using a scissors and a wash cloth, Alyssa made a toga for Molly out of a white wash cloth. When Alyssa entered the room, Leah was still sitting on the side of the bed. Samantha was on the floor. Alyssa placed Molly on the carpet at her feet and pulled the chair to the computer desk out to sit down.

Molly stood shivering, waiting for a prompt. Her eyes scanned the floor. They stopped at the sight of Leah”s stocking feet. She thought she saw something moving between the toes.

“What”s she doing”“ Alyssa asked as she watched Molly approach Leah”s feet.

Samantha shrugged.

Molly stood at the tips of Leah”s toes and peered down into the stocking.

Tara leapt up and down. “Molly, help me! Can you see me” Oh God, help me, please, get me out of here!”

Molly”s jaw dropped. She knelt before Leah”s foot and peered through the stocking, placing her hands on Leah”s first and second toes. “Tara” It”s you! What happened”“ She whispered.

Leah wriggled her toes sending Tara reeling and knocking Molly backward. “What are you doing”“ Leah asked curiously. She thought it odd that Molly should take an interest in her feet.

Molly knew she had to think fast. “Leah”“

“Yeah”“

“You”re feet. They must be awfully tired from working in those shoes you had on. I could massage them for you, if you want.” She offered sheepishly.

“She wants to massage you feet”“ Alyssa giggled.

“She did a good job with my toe nails.” Samantha said, taking off her socks and wriggling her toes.

“Please” You”ll really like it, I promise.” Molly pleaded.

Leah looked dumbstruck. “You”re serious” You want to rub my feet”“

Molly nodded. “Please, I”ll do anything, just don”t hurt me anymore, please.”

“Go ahead, let her.” Samantha encouraged Leah.

“She”s really afraid of us now.” Alyssa whispered, thrilled at the thought of having a tiny, complacent slave.

Leah plucked Molly from the floor. “Okay, get to work.”


















Leah”s back rested against the headboard. She stretched her legs out in front of her. Molly stood before the milky sole of Leah”s foot. She pushed her hands into the arch and rubbed. Leah cooed and wriggled her toes. Looking up, Molly could see Tara trying to stand between Leah”s first and second toes. She pressed her body into the stocking trying to stretch it fruitlessly. Molly motioned to her to try and work her way down.

“Wow, that feels really good.” Leah commented.

“See, she”s good for something after all.” Samantha said from the floor.

Alyssa kept her self busy at the computer, surfing and sending instant messages. “I wonder where Stacey and Tara are”“

“Probably at the mall,” Samantha answered.

Tara sat on the soft flesh between her friend”s toes. She began to squirm, working her way down between the sole of Leah”s foot and the stocking.

Molly saw that Tara”s descent was difficult. She pressed her hands hard into Leah”s arch and ran them up and down and side to side. Leah liked this, and every now and then she would flex her toes. When she did, Tara fell downward between the ripples in the ball of Leah”s foot and the loose stocking. When Leah”s toes relaxed, the stocking would get tight again and pin Tara. Molly encouraged her with gestures and whispers. Tara squirmed, gaining little momentum, but making some progress.

“This is great.” Leah said. “Do the other one too.”

Frustrated, Molly had to comply. She worked the other foot for a while, leaving Tara helpless, then switched feet again. This time when Leah flexed her toes, Tara slid easily down the length of Leah”s arch. She landed just above Leah”s heel where the stocking got tight again.

Molly was face to face with her tiny friend now. She whispered. “It”s gonna be alright. I”m gonna get you out of there, don”t worry.”

Tara was so tiny that she could barely make out the size and shape of Leah. Molly was more accessible, and Tara felt a wave of relief as Molly fingers pinched the stocking away from Leah”s flesh. Molly made small hole in the stocking, a hole that she was able to put her hand into. She cupped it under Tara, tugged at the stocking with her other hand, and Tara slid softly onto her palm. Molly closed her fingers around her and removed her from the hosiery that had imprisoned her for so long.

Uncurling her fingers, Molly stared at the tiny girl in her palm. She smiled warmly. “See, told you I”d get you out of there.”

Tara trembled. Molly, the girl that she once toyed with in her own hands, was now to her a giantess.

“It”s okay, sweetie.” Molly smiled. “I know you wanted to help me. Now I”m going to help you. Don”t be afraid.” Molly displayed her brilliant smile.

Tara pulled her knees up in front of her, locked her arms around her shins, and started to cry as she addressed Molly. “They couldn”t even see me! I”m so small. What am I going to do”“

“Don”t worry, it”ll be okay, I promise. I”m gonna get us out of here somehow.”

“But, at least people can see you. I”m like a speck!”

“Not to me.” Molly smiled. She ran the tip of her index finger down Tara”s back. “I”ll take good care of you till we can get away, I promise.”

“Aren”t you going to tell them about me”“ Tara asked.

“Do you want me to”“

Tara did not answer.

“If I do, they might take you away from me, and they”d have a really hard time handling you, you could get hurt. At least you”re safe with me.”

Tara looked around at the soft flesh that cradled her, trying to comprehend the fact that the tables had turned.

“Hey,” said Leah, “what”s going on down there.”

Quickly, Molly stuffed Tara into the chest of her toga and continued to massage Leah.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=684