Her Big Day by NRawkGTS
Summary:

Mary is an aspiring actress with her first role in a film!  Her excitement peaks on the morning of the shoot, as she knows it will be a day that will change her life forever.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8136 Read: 31357 Published: December 21 2017 Updated: December 24 2017

1. Preparations and Plans by NRawkGTS

2. First Impressions by NRawkGTS

3. Lights, Camera, ACTION! by NRawkGTS

4. Her Big Day by NRawkGTS

Preparations and Plans by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[12/21/2017]

 

Mary awakes ready for her debut.  When she tries to wake her manager to get ready, another model sees and opportunity for some fun.

"Today's the day!"  Mary exclaimed, having just barely awoken from her sleep.  Bolting up, she stared at her 'alarm clock', the cell her modeling agency provided for her.  It was one of those old flip phones that she could have sworn her grandmother still uses, but it had a good alarm built in and it was easy to use.  Folded up, it about 3 inches long, just around her height.

Despite her small size, Mary was a fresh, young, 21 year old debuting model/actress and today she was appearing in her first ever film!  Sure, it was an adult film which she wasn't all too keen about, but her manager assured her that this was a very new trend since Minimen like her tend to shy away from the limelight.  She also knew of more than a few big-name actors and actresses that got their start in the porn industry, so she resolved to see this one through.

The second she saw the front display of her phone light up, Mary pushed the off button and jumped out of her plastic bed.  Fearing that all the attention Mary might get pursuing her dream as a star, her family insisted that she move out and into the office building of her agency.  She was given a nice doll house along with her phone, which made her already feel like a movie star.  She quickly got dressed and left her little house, which sat on her manager's desk.

Looking down under the desk Mary spotted her producer, Ms. Yuriko Normandy, curled up in a sleeping bag.  She heard Yuriko working late into the night and since she spends more nights at the office than at her house Mary wasn't surprised.

"Ms. Normandy!  Wake up, today is the day!"  Mary called to the sleeping woman, trembling with excitement.  Despite her enthusiasm, Mary's voice was just too quiet to carry the distance and Yuriko merely mumbled in her sleep.  "Ms. Normandy!  C'mon, wake up!"  She tried again, heading to the edge of the desk where the little rope ladder for her hung to the ground.  "Grrr, she's always so hard to wake up."  She bemoaned, running across the floor towards Yuriko.  Just then, Mary heard someone else in the office get up and coming closer.

"Yuri... get up if you want to get your little model to her shoot."  A sleepy voice yawned as a teen girl appeared in the doorway.  Mary recognized her immediately as Yuriko's close friend Tiffany, a somewhat playful regular model that had been with the agency for close to 6 years now.  "Oh, hey short stuff.  Trying your luck waking Yuri up again?"  She teased with a playful smile.

"It's a big day for me."  Mary replied with a nervous smile, hesitantly taking half a step back as Tiffany entered the little cubicle ignoring Yuriko.  "Besides, that only happened once."  She defended, remembering the incident Tiffany was alluding to when one morning Mary was bored and tried to wake Yuriko up to talk.  The sleeping woman tried to swat her away but caught Mary's shirt in her ring and dragged the tiny girl into her sleeping bag where she stuffed her hands, and Mary with them, between her thighs.

Either not noticing or not caring about the nervousness gripping Mary, Tiffany quickly bent down and grabbed the tiny girl.  "Right, well how about I look out for you until Yuri wakes up?"  She offered, walking back to where she was sleeping without waiting for Mary's answer.

"Uh... okay, I guess."  Mary replied, not in any position to argue.

"Great!  Oh, can I asked you a question?  Well, I mean I guess that already is one, but... oh, whatever!  How does my hair look?"  Tiffany asked, entering the model prep room where her sleeping bag was.  Their studio was big enough to have a photo studio located below the offices, so this room was used for the models to change and apply light make-up.

Looking at the naturally frizzy-haired girl, it was still apparent that Tiffany had a major case of bed-head.  "You may want to get it under control."  She offered, trying not to offend her.

"Hmm?  Oh, no, I know that's a mess."  Tiffany giggled, holding Mary up and pulling the waistband of her panties away from her body.  "Be a dear and make sure my hair down there is presentable, okay?"  Again, before Mary could even reply Tiffany acted on her impulse and dropped her.

A short, shrill scream escaped Mary's lips as she plummeted down into the young model's panties.  It wasn't the first time Tiffany had put Mary in her underwear, in fact she makes a point to find any reason she can to put her in there.  It was slightly humiliating for Mary too, since Tiffany had yet to turn 16 yet and she was at her mercy whenever she could get away with it.  The worst was at Mary's welcome party a few weeks ago, when Tiffany wedged her in her buttcrack and left her there all night!  She even took her home and laughed about it in private.  The next day she made up and excuse, saying she must have accidentally sat on Mary and not felt her back there.  She was the exact opposite of Yuriko, who sincerely apologized after that night shoving her between her thighs.

"So how is it in there?  You like it, right?"  Tiffany asked, patting the bulge in her panties as it fought to escape.

"Tiffany!  Please stop doing these kind of things to me!"  Mary begged, poking her head out the top of the panties confining her.

With a much less amused look on her face, Tiffany looked down at Mary.  "Without your permission, right?"  She stated, not really asking for her honest opinion.

"Y-yes."  Mary sheepishly replied, averting her gaze.  She was thankful that Yuriko was her manager and the only person she usually dealt with.  At least she didn't look at her like Tiffany is currently, like some sort of possession to own.

"You like it though, don't you?  Being in my panties?"  Again, not a question.

"Y-y-yes..."  Mary replied, nodding in hopes to appease the teen.

"Really?  Prove it then.  Kiss it."  Tiffany said.

"K-k-ki-kiss 'it'?  What's 'it' and do I have to?"

"Figure it out yourself.  And no, you don't have to," she replied slightly annoyed by the question letting out a huff of air.  A little light returned to Mary's eyes as she looked up to Tiffany with a smile, but then... "you want to."  She finished, pointing her index at Mary.

"Oh... yes, of course I do."  Mary answered dejectedly.

"Goodie!  And if you don't find 'it' before Yuri wakes up, you're going to suggest that we have another little sleepover at my house tonight, just the two of us."

"S-sure.  I'd be thrilled to, Tiffan-"  She tried to say only to be interrupted by Tiffany's finger as she shoved Mary back into her panties down to her waiting sex.

"Of course you would be."  Tiffany said, laying back and enjoying the feeling of Mary on her pussy.  She loved the feeling of superiority of effortlessly controlling the tiny woman, and the fact that Mary never offered any form of resistance so long as there were no witnesses helped.

"But... today was suppose to be my big day."  Mary thought, peppering Tiffany's groin with kisses.  Crawling around in the larger teens panties, even wiggling into her perky rear, Mary spent the next half hour searching for the 'it' she was suppose to kiss.

"Tiffany!  You were suppose to wake me up!"  Yuriko's voice yelled as the frantic movements of someone running around the office carried through the room.

"Oops.  Well, you didn't kiss my belly button so I suppose I'll be seeing you tonight."  Tiffany said, reaching into the back of her panties to grab Mary.

"What!?  'It' was your belly button?"  Mary asked as Tiffany held her in front of her face.

"Well yeah silly, I just thought you liked my pretty pussy so I didn't say anything."  Tiffany replied, bringing Mary down to her crotch again.

"But you shoved me in your underwear!"  Mary protested, gesturing to the girls aforementioned undergarments.

"So?  That's how we're friends, right?  You just want me to be happy, and I like feeling you in my panties.  Makes sense, right?"  Tiffany explained, as if it was only natural.

"I-I suppose."  Mary nervously replied, sheepishly looking away.

"Good.  How about a hug before you go then?"  Tiffany asked, smiling down at Mary and presenting her panty-clad privates.

"Y-yeah, okay.  I-I-I'd be h-happy to."  Mary replied, leaning forward and embracing the girl's womanhood.

Satisfied, Tiffany got up, got dressed and went to exit the room.  "Sorry Yuri!  Mary and I woke up early so we were hanging out a bit."  She called.

"Oh, thank goodness.  I was worried when she didn't come out."  Yuriko said, hopping over to Tiffany as she slipped on her high-heel shoes.  "C'mon Mary, I'm sorry that I slept in but we have to hurry or you'll be late."

Jumping over from Tiffany's hands to Yuriko's, she stabilized herself using Yuriko's thumb.  "Right, I'm so excited!"  She chirped, happy both for her debut and to not be in Tiffany's hands.

"Yeah, you two have fun today."  Tiffany cheered with a girlish giggle.  Lowering her gaze to Mary, she raised an eyebrow.

Feeling a slight shiver run down her spine, Mary looked back at Tiffany and knew what she wanted to say.  "Uh, Ms. Normandy... I-I was wondering if I could spend tonight at Tiffany's house?  Like to celebrate?"

"What?  Oh, I suppose that's fine."  Yuriko replied, stopping to turn to the teen in question.  "Did you ask her first?"

"Oh my, this is news to me."  Tiffany said, playing coy.  "You want to have a fun with me tonight?"

Stunned that Tiffany would pull a stunt like this, Mary was speechless for a moment but quickly recovered.  "Ah, yes.  Please, may I?"

"Sure!  You're welcome anytime, little Mary."  Tiffany replied with a playful wink.  "Now go break a leg."

"Bye Tiffany, I guess I'll drop Mary off at your house tonight."  Yuriko said, waving and leaving.  Once seated in her car, Yuriko set Mary on her seat between her legs.  "I'm really sorry Mary, having to put you there when while we drive but if we get in an accident..."

"It's okay, you're just looking out for me."  Mary replied, sitting on the hem of Yuriko's business miniskirt.  As per normal, she couldn't help but look behind her, looking up Yuriko's skirt at her dark black pantyhose and bright pink panties, before snapping her view forward again.  "Not many Humans do..."

"At least you've got me and Tiffany."  Yuriko offered with a warm smile, starting the car and pulling out.

"Y-yeah, Tiffany..."  She replied hollowly.

First Impressions by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[12/22/2017]

 

After an uneventful drive, Yuriko takes Mary in to the shoot.  However, when she meets her co-star...

It took just over two hours to get to the film location, and through the constant accelerations and stopping and the minor shifting of Yuriko's legs as she worked the petals, Mary had shifted back to be pressed against Yuriko's panties.  It wasn't anything new for the two of them, at least for long drives, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing.  Once they parked Yuriko wordlessly let Mary climb onto her hand then got out of the car.

Clearing her throat after entering the building, Yuriko held Mary up to talk.  "So, I just want to make sure you're okay with this again.  I know you want to be an actress so being in a porno likely wouldn't be ideal, but it's a start."

"Oh, can I really back out now?"  Mary asked in half jest.  Sure, she decided to see this through but a small part of her still didn't like the idea.  Being naked and filmed, she'd never be able to take it back once it happened.

"Well actually... no.  We signed the papers, so trying to back out now will cost us some hefty fines."  Yuriko replied, averting her gaze.  "It was hard enough to get get you this part, let alone all the revisions to make sure they can't do anything too dangerous to you.  I'll do all I can to make sure your voice is heard, you just need to do your best."  She finished with a smile.

"Thanks Ms. Normandy, for everything."  Mary said as they approached their director.

"Mr. Taylor?  I am Yuriko Normandy, with Omnicute Agencies, and this is our model Mary."  Yuriko introduced, extending her hand.

"Ah, yes!  The Miniman we contracted, this is great!  Our veteran model, Ms. Juggs, got stuck behind a minor accident on the 106, but will be here momentarily.  Please, we set up a seat for her over here."  The young man replied, shaking Yuriko's hand excitably, almost causing her to drop Mary.  It didn't look like he had much experience being in charge, but was doing his best.  "It's nice to meet you too, Miss.  You do look very cute, didn't know you Minimen could be so adorable."

"H-Hello, Mr. Taylor, sir.  I l-look forward to working with you."  Mary said, holding on to Yuriko's sleeve.

"Actually, Mr. Taylor, I'd like to speak to you about how she'll be treated in this film."  Yuriko stated firmly, noticing how he so casually referred to Mary as a Miniman first and not as a person.

"Of course, of course.  Here, come step into my office."  He said, leading her past the seats and cameras in front of the set towards a small office in the back.

As she was dragged past the seats, Yuriko saw a chair with the word 'STAR' written on the back.  Hastily, she set Mary on the chair and then let the director drag her into the office.

For the next few minutes, Mary could hear Yuriko and Mr. Taylor's muffled voices debating and arguing about something, but she couldn't make out what they were saying.  All the while the staff were busy getting ready for the shoot, setting up the stage, and checking the sound and lights.  It was interesting to watch, since this was the first time she'd been to a film shoot, but then she walked in.  An aged woman, in her late 30s or early 40s with a slim waist and wide hips.  She had shoulder length bleached blonde hair, but her most notable features were her breast and butt.  Mary was sure having breasts that big and a waist that slim wasn't natural, though it was nicely complimented by her round rear.  She must have been the co-star she would be working with, the popular veteran porn star Jupiter Juggs, and she must have just gotten out of makeup judging by the white bathrobe she wore that didn't even cover half of her butt.  Jupiter crossed the room to where Mary was and looked down at the tiny girl in the chair.

"Hmph, are you the Miniman model for this film?"  Jupiter asked, placing a hand on her hip.

Looking up at the enormous woman, who Mary figured was close to 6 feet tall, she could easily see up her robe to her bare privates.  "Yes, my name is Mary, your co-star.  It is a pleasure to be working with you, Ms. Juggs."

"Co-star?  I think you are a little confused, but you are in an appropriate spot."  Jupiter replied, turning and sitting her massive rear right on Mary before she could even make a move.  "Mmmm, yes.  Just like that dear."  She said, shifting in her seat until she felt Mary get wedged up into her buttcrack.  "And you're right, the pleasure is all yours.  Never got my hands on a Miniman before, though I suppose I still haven't yet."  She added with a giggle.

"Ms. Juggs!?  Please, get off me!"  Mary cried, pinned to the seat by the overwhelming weight of her voluptuous co-star.  She tried to wiggle free, but only served to help the woman wedge her deeper into her butt crack.  When she felt her face hit against a surface deep inside, Mary let out a small sigh of relief, at least she couldn't sink any deeper... that is, until Jupiter lifted her butt off the seat a bit to allow light to ambiantly illuminate the area.  Mary froze, seeing that she was staring straight into Jupiter's arsehole!  She was about to call out and ask the woman to let her going when the woman's pucker bellowed out and released a blast of bowel gas right in her face.  "Oh my word!  How can it smell so bad!"  Mary freaked out, convulsing from the stench as she coughed violently to try and clear her lungs.

"Ahhh, got to clear the air, as it were, before we start filming.  You wouldn't believe how embarrassing it can be unintentionally having a movement on camera."  Jupiter explained, as she reached under her to feel Mary better.  "Oh dear, your face was right there too wasn't it?  That must be dreadful.  Tell you what, I just thought of a way to make sure you never have to go through such a harrowing experience again!"  She said smiling, roughly shoving her index finger into the back of Mary's head.  "Just stick your head inside and after that anything that escapes will be tame by comparison.  Smart, right?"

"No!  Please, Ms. Juggs!  Don-"  Mary tried to resist, but Jupiter easily overpowered her and shoved not just Mary's head, but a good portion of her upper body past the threshold of her rectum too.

"Yes, you feel really good in there dear."  Jupiter said, standing up and wiggling her rear a bit.  Looking back, she could just barely see Mary's tiny feet kicking and flailing in her crack and suppressed a laugh.  "Oh, that is too perfect!  I know, I need a picture of this."  She decided, running off to the dressing room.

As Jupiter left, the door to Mr. Taylor's office flew open and Yuriko stormed out.  "You lied to us.  Mary was so excited about this too."

"I'm sorry you feel that way Ms. Normandy, but it is stated clearly in the contract."  Mr. Taylor reasoned, following after her.

"Well you people kept revising the contract until the last minute..."  Yuriko retorted, glaring back before softening her features and looking depressed.  "But it was on us to read it properly.  Let's just get this over with so I can get Mary ho-!"  She said, looking to the seat where she left Mary to see it now empty.  "Mary?  Where are you?"

"What?  Where did you leave her?"  Mr. Taylor asked.

"Right here, on the Star's seat."  She replied, motioning to the now empty seat.

"That's Ms. Juggs' seat.  We prepared a special chair for Mary right here."  He replied, pointing to a miniature, unlabeled chair sitting on a shelf next what was apparently Ms. Juggs' seat.

"Then what happened to Mary?"  Yuriko asked, worried.

"Has anybody seen what happened to our Miniman?"  Mr. Taylor asked the crew meandering around doing their final checks.  There was a general consensus that nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary.

"Ms. Juggs was here until just a minute ago."  A custodian said as he went about his duties.

"Well where is she now?"  Yuriko asked, looking around wildly.

"You called?"  The aforementioned woman asked, sauntering back into the room with her smartphone.

"Oh, Ms. Juggs!  It is so nice to finally meet you."  Mr. Taylor greeted, rushing over to her to shake her hand, though he let his gaze linger on her chest for longer than necessary.  "I'm a big fan of your work, I'm so happy to be working with such a pro!"

Giggling, Jupiter noticed the director's gaze and after shaking his hand grabbed his wrist and slipped his hand under her robe to grab her breast.  "Always happy to meet a fan.  Are they everything you fantasized about?"  She whispered, leaning in seductively.

Mr. Taylor made no attempt to pull away from Jupiter, in fact he took the chance to squeeze her firm bust a bit, but still said, "While I thank you for the opportunity, this is very unprofessional... of me, of course!"

"Oh please, you're a big fan, right?"  Jupiter asked, forcing him to rub her breast.  "Just consider this a bit of fanservice.  I just love meeting my fans."

"Mary!  She was sitting on your seat just a bit ago but is gone now!"  Yuriko interrupted, running over to the beautiful woman forcing the two apart.  "Have you seen her?"

Jupiter tapped her chin thoughtfully, musing on how to answer.  "Mary... Mary?  I did sit down for a moment before realizing I forgot my phone, but I didn't see anyone of note in my seat."  She explained, walking past Yuriko to her seat.

"Well, she is a little hard to notice if you aren't looking for her."  Yuriko admitted, trying to explain herself.  "She's only 3-!  Mary!"  She exclaimed, catching a slight glimpse of Mary's feet caught between Jupiter's buttcheeks just as she was about to sit down.

"Oh?  You found her?"  Jupiter asked with a sly smile was she roughly sat down on her seat.

Stomping over to the veteran porn actress, Yuriko crossed her arms.  "How could you not feel her?!  You sat on her."

Wiggling in her seat, Jupiter smile widened as she leaned to the side and released another puff of gas from her rear before settling back into her seat.  "Oh, that Mary.  I thought you were talking about a person."  She replied, making not attempt to retrieve her anal captive.

"Minimen are people."  Yuriko said, holding out her hand.  "Now give her back.  Now!"

"No, they aren't."  Jupiter countered, standing to tower over Yuriko as a show of dominance.  "Humans are people."  She stated, reaching behind her rear and plucking Mary from it.  "Little Mary here is just a prop."  She finished, holding the barely conscious girl up.  "Whew, and a stinky one at that.  Get her cleaned up so we can start shooting."

Jupiter dropped Mary into Yuriko's hands, and the woman quickly rushed off to the bathroom to clean up her model.  "Oh, Mary.  I'm so sorry."  Yuriko apologized, stripping Mary of her clothes as she ran the water to heat up.  "I shouldn't have left you alone."

Coughing, Mary smiled up to Yuriko.  "It's alright Ms. Normandy.  Most Human's view us Minimen as such."  She offered, stepping into the water to wash up.  "Honestly... I'm questioning whether or not..."

"Yuri."  Yuriko said, interrupting her.

"What?"

"My friends call me Yuri."  She clarified, smiling warmly to Mary as she got some soap.  "We'll have to get you some new clothes though.  How about I pick you up early tomorrow from Tiffany's and we go shopping, just the two of us."

Mary was speechless.  Yuriko kept a professional demeanor while working with Mary, not being overly familiar but also looking out for her.  Mary thought is was just that though, a job, and any kindness or consideration she showed her was nothing personal.  "I... I like that very much Ms. Nor- er, I mean Yuri."  She said, washing up.  "Do you think they can be cleaned?"

"I don't think so."  Yuriko answered, noting the stains and... remains on the clothing.  "We should..."

"Just throw them out then."  Mary reasoned, smiling.  "It wouldn't do to show up to shoots in smelly clothes."

"No, it wouldn't."  Giggling, Yuriko tossed the tiny dress into the trash bin and got some paper towel.  Making a dour face, she turned away from Mary.  "There something else you should know.  About your contract."

"W-what do you mean?"  Mary asked, nervously.

"You know how the contract went through multiple revision?"  She asked, to which Mary nodded.  "Well as it turns out I missed one of the changes they made.  You're not co-starring in this film, I'm sorry."

"Not co-starring?  Then... then what am I?"  Mary asked, drying off.

"A... prop."  Yuriko admitted.

"Prop!?"  Mary exclaimed.  "Like, an item in the background?"

"Not exactly..."  She replied, looking away.  "You'll be handled... directly... by Ms. Juggs."

"Wait... am I supposed to be her... SEX TOY!?"  Mary yelled, connecting the dots herself.

Suddenly, a shadow fell over Mary as a hand came out of nowhere to try and grab her, but Yuriko quickly slapped it aside and picked her up instead.  "So it does know it's place."  Jupiter said, stepping into the bathroom and rubbing her hand.  "How long does it take to wash my toy clean?  Let's just get this shoot over with so we can all go home."

"She's not a toy!  And she's not yours."  Yuriko snapped, rejecting Jupiter's claim over Mary.

Puffing out her chest, Jupiter smiled a smug smile but said nothing and walked out.

"Thank you Yuri."  Mary said, though something about Jupiter's posture and mannerisms left a feeling of dread in her.

Pulling her tiny friend close to her chest, Yuriko glared at where Jupiter was standing.  "No problem Mary, I won't let her hurt you.  But she's right about something."

"What's that?"  Mary asked.

"The sooner we finish, the sooner we don't have to look at her oversized and overpriced 'assets' anymore."  Yuriko answered with a smirk.

"I'll have you know my body is all natural!"  Jupiter retorted, poking her head back into the bathroom.  "But what would you know about feminine charms, washboard?  Even that living sex toy has bigger breasts than you."

Mary sat petrified as she looked up at Yuriko.  It was common knowledge around the office to not comment on Yuriko chest, or lack thereof.  Eyebrow twitching, Yuriko clenched her fist a bit.

Lights, Camera, ACTION! by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[12/23/2017]

 

It's finally time, and while neither Mary nor Yuriko are too thrilled about the script the filming can commence...  However, Jupiter has a few 'improvements' to suggest as the cameras start rolling.

"Ah, there you all are.  Are we ready to start filming ye- uh, what happened?"  Mr. Taylor asked as Yuriko and Jupiter came back from the bathroom with their hair and makeup in a mess.

"Um... it's best not to ask."  Mary replied.  "We might just want to start filming."

"R-right..."  Mr. Taylor agreed, sensing not to press the issue.

It was a pretty basic 'story', even as far as pornos are considered.  Mr. Taylor explained that having a Miniman in an adult video is still pretty new and regulations were still being established.  Jupiter was to enter the set, tired from her day in her bathrobe and sit on her bed.  Opening her robe, Jupiter would lay down and complain about how tired she is and would call Mary who would be sitting in her night stand drawer.  Jupiter would tell Mary she wants to relax and ask Mary how she intends to serve her.  Bowing, Mary would offer to please Jupiter to help her relax.  She would start with Jupiter's breast and then move on to her vagina, preparing Jupiter for her favorite dildo.  Then, while Jupiter pleases herself with her sex toy, she's place Mary in her mouth and they would both climax together.  After, Jupiter would put Mary back in her drawer, along with her other sex toys, and tell her she'll see her again soon.

Yuriko, and Mary, reluctantly agreed to the script, while Jupiter said she was okay with it.  However that was short lived as Jupiter, in fact, had plenty of 'improvements' to the original script.  After a couple takes of her walking in and sitting on the bed, Jupiter 'suggested' that Mary be sitting on the edge of the bed instead of in the drawer, then she could walk in and accidentally sit on her.  Yuriko voiced concern with Jupiter's suggestion but Mr. Taylor liked the idea.  Yuriko wanted to press the issue, but Mary consented to the idea as well and so the filming continued.

While Mr. Taylor agreed the new scene played better, it took them about ten takes to get it right as Jupiter would miss, catching Mary under one of her butt cheeks instead of in her crack.  Mary could swear that Jupiter was doing it on purpose too, but didn't call her out on it.  Each time Mary had to sit and wait to be sat on, staring up at Jupiter's huge, round rear as it quickly descended upon her.  Because of her experiences with Tiffany, the act of being sat on wasn't anything new to Mary, the weight difference between the young up-and-comer and the matured veteran was very apparent.  She could barely even move as she sunk slightly into Jupiter's surprisingly soft rear.

With the change to the script, there was no longer a need for Jupiter to call Mary, so instead she was to pull the tiny girl out from under her, apologizing for sitting on her, and would tell her that she was tired and ask her to help her relax.  Mary would then offer to serve her and the script would continue like normal.  Once more, Jupiter had another 'suggestion' to 'improve' the movie.  She postulated that a human wouldn't ask a Miniman for anything and that she should instead order Mary to serve her.  Unsurprisingly, Mr. Taylor said it was a wonderful idea and wanted to run with it, despite the protest of Yuriko.  This time Jupiter was able to get the line done in one take and they quickly moved on to the breast play scene.

Mary mounted Jupiter's breast and massaged her areola as she licked her nipples.  It didn't take long for them to get the shots they wanted, but Mr. Taylor lamented that it was a little too boring.  Smiling, Jupiter shook her breasts and caught Mary in between them and started squeezing together and completely encasing the tiny girl between her mammaries.  Yuriko tried to make her stop, but the director loved it.  He signaled for Mary to thank Jupiter for the reward and roll with it.  Mary did her best to adlib her lines as she was subjected to the marshmallowy softness of Jupiter's name sake J-cup breasts.  The only thing she could take from the experience was that she could tell that Jupiter's breasts were in fact, against all odds, natural.  Well that and that Jupiter used some vanilla almond scented product that smelled really nice and reminded her of Jupiter's butt.

After a few takes of Jupiter playing with Mary, she sat up and let the tiny girl fall down to the bed between her legs.  With the cameras still rolling, Jupiter ordered Mary to prepare her womanhood for her pleasure.  This was definitely the part of the film Mary was most hesitant about, since she wasn't too keen about pleasuring another woman but she did agree to doing a porno knowing this was a possibility.  As she began rubbing, massaging and licking Jupiter, she could tell it wouldn't be easy to get a veteran porn star aroused, but did notice she was having some effect.  Jupiter's sex became engorged in part due to Mary's teasing, but when the older woman imagined the tiny, young hopeful model was putting her entire being just into teasing her pussy well she had never felt so turned on.  Multiple times throughout the preparations, Mary would hit a deep fold of skin of venture a little too close to Jupiter's vagina proper and her arm would sink into the woman, causing her to stumble into the wetted sex and covering her head to toe in sexual lubricant.

To her surprise, Mary wasn't disgusted by the vaginal secretion coating her.  It has a pleasant scent to it and, since it was inevitable that some would drip into her mouth, it actually tasted similar to her own sex.  Climbing Jupiter's pussy a bit, Mary finished her off by squeezing the woman's enlarge clit in irregular intervals until a hand came slapping down on her and Jupiter thrusted her hips up.  The woman spread her fingers at the last second to reveal Mary, still holding her arms under her digits as she sprayed her cum directly in Mary's face.  It was tremendous torrent of hot girl cum battering his tiny form, flowing down her throat as she struggled to breath.

Panting, Jupiter reached into her night stand drawer and pulled out a large, silicone dildo that was nearly as big and thick as her arm!  Licking it initially, using only one hand she then rubbing the phallus over her pussy, and Mary, to better lubricate it.

It was finally time, the climax of the film.  Jupiter was to bring Mary up to her mouth and pleasure her as she worked her own pussy with her sex toy, that is until Jupiter had another suggestion.

"Mr. Taylor, if I may?"  She asked, still laying on the bed as the camera zoomed in for a better shot.

"Anything Ms. Juggs.  Your suggestions have only helped to improve this film so far, what have you thought of this time?"  The director replied, smiling.

"Well, I'm concerned for poor little Mary's safety."  Jupiter said, pouting a bit though still holding the tiny girl against her sex.  "She's so small, if I put her in my mouth I might end up accidentally swallowing her in the moment.  I mean, it's habit for me you see."  She explained, licking her lips seductively with a giggle.

"Oh, I bet it is."  Yuriko commented under her breath, fed up with all of these 'improvements' that only served to treat Mary less like a person and more like a toy for this woman's legitimate pleasure.

"Ah, yes.  I see.  That would prove problematic."  Mr. Taylor said thoughtfully, stroking his goatee.  "What did you have in mind?"

"Are the cameras rolling?"  She asked, prompting the director to start filming if they weren't already.

Mr. Taylor was a bit hesitant to move forward without hearing the exact details of Jupiter's idea, but she was a big name in the industry and it was a miracle she even decided to star in his production.  He had another, small time actress lined up for the part but was surprised when Jupiter herself insisted that she star in it instead, so he didn't want to do anything to upset her and not want to work with him in the future.  Nodding, he signaled for the camera's to start rolling.

Smiling, Jupiter flipped Mary around so she was facing away from her pussy as she rubbed the dildo harder into her sex to make sure it was good and lubed up.  In doing so, Mary got wedged in her labia and was unable to move as Jupiter angled the silicon monster dick to penetrate her.  "Mmmm, okay.  Now be a good girl and massage me some more," she said, slowly pushing the dildo into her, "from the inside!"

Everyone looked on in surprise as Jupiter took more and more of the massive phallus into her greedily accepting womanhood, all the while knowing that a 3 inch tall woman was stuck at the tip of it.  Yuriko stared dumbfounded, unable to speak out now that they were rolling, while Mr. Taylor watched excitedly.

"She's a genius!"  He whispered, as Jupiter began to pump the dildo in and out of her vagina with increasing speed and decreasing care for the tiny girl trapped inside of her.

"Ha!  How do you like that, you flat-chested bitch?"  Jupiter thought, smiling mockingly at Yuriko as she slammed her pussy a few times extra hard to enjoy the feeling of Mary hitting against her deepest depths.  "Yes, yes!  Just like that.  More, more, more!  Gimme more!"

Mary had become dazed as she was rammed deeper and deeper into Jupiter surprisingly tight vagina.  She figured a woman with a job like Jupiter's just from time alone would have prevented her from having a pussy so tight.  She could have sworn the veteran's womanhood was as tight as she own, yet it still took the massive dildo with relative ease.  It was hot and wet in Jupiter's snatch, and being literally pounded against her back wall wasn't making the experience any more enjoyable.  "Please, stop Ms. Juggs!  You're going to break me!"  Mary pleaded, as the head of the phallus slammed into her once more and it was held in place.  The entirety of the fleshly passage constricted tightly around the object as she felt Jupiter convulse in pleasure.  "Oh thank God it's over!"  Mary thought as Jupiter laid on the bed and steadied her breathing.

Laying on sheets now drenched with her sweat and love fluids, Jupiter steadied her breathing as she enjoyed the afterglow of a great oragsm.  "That was a satisfactory job, I feel much better now."  She recited, slowly pulling the dildo from her pussy while gripping it tight with her well developed vaginal muscles.  While doing that allowed her to better enjoy the feeling of pulling such a large object out of her sensitive sex, she also felt her muscles hold Mary in place deep within her.  She told profound pleasure in feeling the tiny girl's frantic movements as she tried to hold on to the exitting sex toy only to be left inside her.  After fully removing the sex toy from her pussy, Jupiter brought it up to her mouth and kissed it softly. "You always know just how to please me..."  She adlibbed, crawling over the bed to deposit the toy back in the drawer from which she retrieved it.  Flopping back down on the bed, she rolled over on the bed and placed a hand above where Mary was struggling.  "I suppose you did your best too, not that it amounted to much.  Well, now that I feel so relaxed, why don't we just take a nap like this?"  She said, rolling on her side and closing her eyes.  "You can continue to service again after I wake up."

"Cut!  That was perfect.  That's a wrap everyone."  Mr. Taylor declared, clapping.  "I knew everything would be fine with such a capable veteran.  Thank you Ms. Juggs."

Sitting up, Jupiter flipped her hair out of her face and grabbed her tiny robe.  "It was my pleasure Mr. Taylor.  Just working with you today I can tell you are going to be a very talented director."  She complimented, putting her robe on and walking over to Mr. Taylor to shake his hand.

"Ms... Ms. Juggs?  Are we done now?"  Mary asked, squeezed tight in Jupiter's vaginal canal.  "Can I come out now?  Please?"

Interposing herself between the porn-star and young director, Yuriko crossed her arms and and puffed out her chest.  "It seems you should have spent some money improving your brains instead of your bust."  She ordered, holding her hand out.  "Get. Mary. Out. Of. Your. Filthy. Cunt."

"Oh, but she's right at home in there."  Jupiter replied, patting over her pelvis.  "And if it is that filthy in there, she can clean it up."

"Mary.  In my hand.  Now!"  Yuriko ordered, thrusting her hand in Jupiter's face.

With a smug smile, Jupiter grabbed Yuriko's hand and shoved it between her thighs.  "Well then, you'd better catch her."  She suggested, constricting her vaginal muscles and forcing Mary towards her entrance.

Within moments, Mary's legs emerged from the woman's sex and landed on Yuriko's hand soon after coughing up sex fluids.  "Mary!  I'm so sorry."  Yuriko apologized.  "Let's get you cleaned up and get out of here."

"Yes...  I would like very much."  Mary agreed, wiping her face clean.

Jupiter and Mr. Taylor watched as Yuriko headed towards the bathroom once again.  "Seeing that Miniman like that, I kind of feel bad for what I put her through."

"Oh, don't worry about that delightful little toy."  Jupiter replied, linking her arm with his.  "This is our first time working together, right?"

"Y-yes, it was an honor."  He replied.

"So that means you're unaware of my little... tradition to remember my first shoot with a new director by."  She offered with a tempting smile as she led him towards his office.

"O-oh?"  He asked, allowing her to lead him.

Her Big Day by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[12/24/2017]

 

After a tiring day Yuriko and Mary just want to go home, but Jupiter has one last thing to say before bidding Yuriko farewell...

Yuriko stood silent and solemnly as Mary washed herself in the sink again.  She had failed Mary, just stood there and might as well snacked on some popcorn or something for all the good she was.  She was ashamed to admit it but part of her didn't want to fight Jupiter on her suggestions, because the faster the movie got filmed the faster she could get Mary away from her.  She let her torment Mary, regardless of the reasons, which to her as a betrayal.  "Mary... I..."

"I can't believe it..."  Mary's words froze Yuriko in her tracks.

"Mary, just... let me..."  Yuriko tried to justify.

"Yuri... I'm going to be in a film!"  Mary exclaimed happily, hopping up and down.

"Mary?"

"Sure, it wasn't what I expected, but now we can put it on my résumé."  She added, smiling.

Smiling down to her tiny charge, Yuriko handed her a some paper towel to dry herself.  "Yeah, now let's get out of here."

Yuriko quickly left the building, heading for her car and was none to impressed when she saw Jupiter dressed in a far too skimpy for her liking but enough to go out in public sitting on the hood of her car.  Ignoring the woman, Yuriko opened her door and started to get in when Jupiter sighed and got off the hood.

"It was an absolute pleasure, little Miniman."  Jupiter said as she bodily blocked Yuriko from closing the door.

Scowling, Yuriko held Mary guardedly to her chest and away from Jupiter.  "Her name is Mary.  Now if you'll excuse us, we're leaving."

"Oh, you are free to go, young girl with the body and personality of the board."  Jupiter replied with a smirk.  "I'm just here to collect my bonus before you drive off with it."

"What?!"  Mary gasped, clenching to Yuriko's chest.

"And what make you think I'd le-?"  Yuriko start to refuse before Jupiter held up some papers.

"3rd paragraph, 2nd line starting halfway in.  Read it for us all please."  The older woman requested.

Using her free hand, Yuriko found the line Jupiter mention.  "Let's see... 'In addition, Ms. Jupiter Juggs will be granted the privilege to claim and keep any one prop from a set, free of charge'.  No..."  She whispered in disbelief as she quickly re-read the line to make sure she read it properly.

"Oh, but yes."  Jupiter replied smiling.  "It was worth lowering my standards and working with such a young, inexperienced director.  Once I heard someone got a Miniman lined up all I had to do was apply pressure to get the role and then refuse to do it if it meant I as co-starring with the little thing."

"You, you planned this?!"  Yuriko asked, enraged.

"Of course.  I saw an opportunity to get my own little Miniman."  She admitted, smiling at Mary.  "And feeling you in me... Oh, you are going to make me so very, very happy."  She added, reaching to take Mary from Yuriko's hand.

Not missing a beat, Yuriko slapped Jupiter's hand away and hid Mary behind her.  "No, I don't care what you're stupid contract says.  Take that stupid dildo instead, Mary is a model and I am her manager.  You're not taking her..."

"Are you sure about that?  You'll be in breach of your contract."  Jupiter taunted haughtily.

"Yuri!  It's... it's okay."  Mary said, crawling out from behind her protector.  "I don't want to cause any trouble for the agency, or you."

"No, I'm not giving you to her, Mary.  You're my friend."  Yuriko said adamantly.

Jupiter burst into laughter hearing Yuriko's declaration, holding her sides.  "A human?  Friend's with a Miniman?  Oh, that's a good one!  But no, seriously.  Hand over my property you flat-chested thief, or I'll sue you for all you're worth and take it back."

"Yuri, please.  Just hand me over."  Mary begged.

"No, I'm going to make your dream come true."  Yuriko refused, hugging Mary close.  "Right!  She's still under contract with Omnicute!  You can't have her."  She explained, confidently.

But this declaration only made Jupiter smile wider.  "You think?  I've already paid the fees to have my manager take her contract.  Have you checked your phone recently?"

A menacing feeling of foreboding and dread grasped Yuriko tightly, paralyzing her as she looked to the older woman.  Jupiter merely smiled and nodded, encouraging Yuriko to pull out her phone to verify.  She looked to Mary who was trying to be brave, shaking like a leaf.  Reaching into her purse she pulled out her phone, remembering that she turned it to silent when the filming started and had forgotten to check it once they were done.  Her breath caught when she saw that she did have an unread message from her boss.  "No..."  She whispered, viewing the text just to be sure.  "...no."  It was official, Mary's contract was sold.

"Now that you understand, would you kindly hand me back what's mine?"  Jupiter demanded, thrusting her hand in Yuriko's face.

"Mary... I, I..."  Yuriko tried to explain, she wanted to comfort her, but she couldn't find the words.

"It's okay, Yuri.  You did everything you could within the bounds of the law."  Mary said, comforting her.  "And I wouldn't want to see you become a criminal for me.  Just hand me over and forget about me.  It was fun while it lasted."

"Save the sob story!  Geeze, just give me what's mine.  I am a busy woman."  Jupiter said impatiently.

"Yuri.  Please."  Mary begged.

"Oh, Mary.  I'll never forget about you."  Yuriko said, nodding in affirmation as she held out Mary to Jupiter.

"It's about time."  Jupiter replied, pulling up the from of her skirt to reveal her pantiless crotch.  "Shove it in for me, or I'll tell your boss you tried to steal from me."

"What!?  No, I-!"  Yuriko hissed, ready to lunge at the woman before Mary tapped her hand to get her attention.  Merely shaking her head, Mary silently pleaded with her to just do as she was asked.  Sighing in defeat, Yuriko lowered Mary and rubbed her against Jupiter's sex.

"Yes."  The older woman purred.  "Just.  Like..."  She said, grabbing Yuriko's hand and shoving Mary inside quickly.  "That!"

"M-Mary..."  Yuriko whimpered as she was forced to shove her tiny friend deeper into the veteran's sex.

After Mary was safely secured, Jupiter straightened her skirt and leaned down to face level with Yuriko.  "Thanks washboard!  I'll make good use of this."  She snickered, giving Yuriko a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to walk away.  Before she did, however, her bent over at the waist and presented her bare ass and pussy to the distraught woman.  "How about a kiss for it, you know, for the road."

Yuriko looked at Jupiter's ass and nethers with disgust and was ready to slap the brazen woman, but restrained herself for Mary's shake.  "Oh Mary, I'm so sorry.  This is all my fault."  She whispered to the woman's drooling sex as she grabbed hold of Jupiter's hips and planted a kiss on her puffy vulva.

"Wow!  I didn't think you'd actually do it!"  Jupiter exclaimed, grinding her pussy in Yuriko's face since she didn't back away.  "If you feel that bad about it how about licking my asshole?  It is your fault after all."  She ventured to risk, taking advantage of Yuriko's depression.

"That's right... It is my fault."  Yuriko thought, spreading Jupiter's thicc rear to reveal the darkened hole buried deep inside.  Sticking her tongue out, she ran it along Jupiter's entire crack.

"Oh, fuck!  That's right you dirty girl!  Lick my ass, the ass of your little friend's owner!"  Jupiter exclaimed, reaching back and roughly shoving Yuriko's face into her ass more.  "It's what you deserve.  You practically gave the Miniman to me, despite it trusting you.  You promised to protect it, to help it achieve it's stupid little dream, but delivered it to me instead.  You even shoved it in my pussy!  How are you ever going to make it up to it?"

Yuriko couldn't help but cry, Jupiter was right.  Mary was only in this situation because of her!  She deserved to be abused by Jupiter too, to share in her fate.  "Use me too."  She pleaded, pulling away from Jupiter to speak.  "If I can't save her from it, I should at least share in Mary's fate.  Please, please don't make me leave her alone."

As Yuriko went to lick Jupiter's asshole again, the veteran woman stopped her and started to walk away while rooting through her purse.  "No.  A washboard like you isn't worth it."  She said, tossing a business card back at Yuriko.  "Thanks for my newest toy though, I'll be sure to break it in soon."  She added, sauntering away with an almost hypnotic sway to her hips.

Picking up the business card off the ground, Yuriko saw it was for a plastic surgeon.  Getting back in her car, Yuriko put the card in her purse and cried for a bit before heading home, not even sure what to tell Tiffany.

Jupiter took her sweet time getting back to her car, loving the feeling of Mary stuck inside of her as she walked.  Rubbing her pelvis, she began to think about all the things she'd do with her new prize.  Still, she knew it would be dangerous to drive with Mary inside her, so when she did get to her car she pushed the Miniman out.  "Okay, 'Mary' you belong to me now.  Understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Juggs."  Mary replied terrified but trying to put on a brave face.

"Good, except you got my name wrong."  Jupiter corrected, lifting her butt off her seat abit and threw Mary under her in her skirt.  "People get to call me by my name and you are not people."  She said, sitting on Mary and grinding her into her seat.  She didn't even bother to pulled her out from under her as she started her car and drove home.  "But don't worry, I'll let you off easy.  After all, it was your big day."

The End
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7100