Fumi's Expedition by BillMann
Summary:

A novice catboy wizard teleports to a world previously unvisited by his kind; only to find his magic is unrestrained here, and the populace at his feet.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Fantasy, Giant, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8071 Read: 46219 Published: January 06 2018 Updated: January 06 2018

1. Chapter 1 by BillMann

2. Chapter 2 by BillMann

3. Chapter 3 by BillMann

4. Chapter 4 by BillMann

5. Chapter 5 by BillMann

Chapter 1 by BillMann

It was with a sudden flash of red energy that Fumi appeared, hanging in the air in the fading eminations of the ritual that brought him to this world. With a calamitous crash the intersection beneath him  was smashed asunder by the immense pair of sock clad feet that dropped onto them from above. Fumi wiggled his toes amidst the stone rubble and twisted metal of the street lights unlucky enough to have been flattened beneath his landing.

"Nya! I finally got it!" Fumi put a hand to his waist and straightened his long white braids with a flick of his other hand. "Not too shabby on such short notice."
He smirked and began to appraise what kind of world he had phased to, and whether there was any need to ward himself before he began to explore. He was in the middle of a miniscule alien city where the tallest of it's four-story buildings only came up to his knees and its streets were packed with mouse sized inhabitants that scurried around in droves or plied its streets in strange metal wagons.

"This place looks fun! Last one was so boring- everyone was too big to bully and shrinking everyone who tries to fight you is such a chore." He sighed. 

Fumi flicked his overly-long black sleeve to free a black-nailed hand and deftly plucked a scroll out from within the  navel-length cut of his collar. He waved his hand over the vellum and the script on it warped to depict an illumination of a cloud-draped blue world and shifting runic text. 

"Nya? A magic rating that low? No way. That must just be a silly mistake." He flicked his wrist and the scroll snapped back into his robes by some invisible force. "Let's just tease out some of their magi then to size them up, fufu." 

A crowd of the tiny inhabitants had formed around him in the streets, all staring in various states of disbelief. Not one of them had the pointed ears of those ever-smug elves, or the unflattering features of an orc; but at the same time none were blessed with the fluffy pert cat ears that twitched attentively atop Fumi's head or the tail that flicked out from beneath the red frilly trim of his robe.

"All humans too? Nya, so cute! Nobody is quite as much fun to play with!" 

With a mischevous grin Fumi leant forward onto his knees and eyed up the crowd of pinky-length magical nulls beneath his gaze.His face was thin and beautiful, with piercing red eyes and shining long white hair that spilled over his narrow shoulders. His skin was pale and soft; clean and berift of hair. Those close enough to him noticed the faint scent of strawberries and rose water, and beneath the even fainter tang of his young body's sweat. His figure was alluring with curvy but toned musculature and broad hips, atop which his revealing red and black robes draped tastefully. His feline ears twitched at every mutter of the throngs below or every honk of traffic in the distance. 

"Mmm- nope. Not a single magi here, not even any latent ones, huh?" He put a finger to his pouting lips.
"I bet nobody's ever even taught you how to play Cat and Mouse before, and I won't even have to shrink you any! I'll be nice and give you a head start until your casters get here."

Fumi lifted his foot and without looking drove it through the roof of a nearby building, blasting debris out of its windows and dirtying his knee socks."Ooooone." He exhaled in a drawn-out breath.

All at once the cars and crowds gathered his meaning and began to flee in every direction from him. Fumi glanced around and from his lofty height noticed he was on a long hook-shaped island with squat little buildings covering most of it and dozens of boats moored in its bay. At the far end was a huge flat field with what looked like several flying ships laying around; the best place to find any magi for sure he figured.

"Ok! Two-Three-Four-Go!" He suddenly cried, leaping spryly over a city block and landing heavily on the next intersection.

A dozen cars crumpled like foil beneath his socks and dozens of tiny people splattered or were tossed back by the force of the impact. The buildings around him shuttered and one or two shoddier ones ruptured apart. Not missing a moment Fumi began to take long, slow steps down the main road of the island- planting his feet firmly through the roofs of buildings or into fleeing crowds of humans and vehicles, savoring the alternating smashing and crunching of both. The distance between him and the airfield closed rapidly, his booming giggles and taunts rolling over the chaos beneath him. 

"Come on! There's only one of me, so just run away! It isn't that hard, you're not even that small!" He cried out, leaping into a sliding landing that cut a large warehouse in half and burst several water and gas mains. Fumi swiped his hand through the pointed tower of a church, scattering its bricks to the wind and snatching up it's tiny brass bell."Nya, what a cute souvenier, fufu." He snickered ringing the bell and tying it to one of his sleeves.

Fumi was jingling his newfound accoutrement when he noticed a prickling sensation brush across his bare chest  and heard several loud pops from the airfield ahead. "Huh? Was that a spell?" He muttered, suddenly looking very curious and raising his hand to his brow.  Then he noticed it, a little troop of humans at the airfield sitting around one of their little metal carts and manning some kind of little weapon. All around them humans were scrambling to get into their flying boats and a few already in the air were soaring distantly or fleeing. 

"Nyaaa? That's it?" Fumi murmured, watching incredulously as several more bursts of gunfire and a few missiles popped futilely against his minimally warded skin.When one of the flying machines roared low over his head and unleashed dozens of white trailed rockets that burst in a bouquet of harmless explosions across him that he burst out laughing. 

"Nyahahah! That's it! Wow, you really don't have any magic here at all!" He said, pitiously. Fumi took a solid minute to compose himself before his tone changed to genuine wonder.

"How did you even get this far without magic? I've never heard of humans filling a whole world without it."Fumi glanced around, savoring his sudden sense of absolute dominion over what he surveyed.

"I think I can finally unwind here!" He ecstatically cheered, tossing his arms into the air and flicking his tail triumphantly. He reached into his collar and drew out a small red crystal, crushing it quickly between his fingers. 

"Maxima Ars!" He cried, before casting the red dust into the air with a flourish of his hand. Fumi smirked smugly as a faint red aura began to wind from his hand up his slender limbs to his core, then down his thighs to his legs. He cooed, reacting to a magical warmth which nothing else could match. He undid the single knotted cord that held his robe shut at the waist and slipped his hands past to rub at his belly and carress his hips as the empowering energy filled his form.

Then it began- slowly and steadily his footprint began to expand. First rolling over the remnants of the cars he already stood atop, then subsuming another beneath his toes with a loud metallic grinding. By the time the stunned humans around him realized he was getting even bigger his feet had already sunk a dozen feet deeper into the soil beneath him, and the buildings around him crumbled as his weight multiplied with each foot he grew. 

His head rose higher above the human's little island, and he cried out a haughty laugh when his growth caught one of the low flying planes unawares and it exploded in a great confligration of metal and flame against his left ear. Within seconds he was as tall as the island was long, his feet driving deep into the ground which turned to mud beneath his socks and filled in with roiling seawater. Fumi looked down at the rapidly diminishing island, which fell apart into the sea as the tremors of his apotheosis rumbled into its core. 

"Nya~ It would be a shame not to give you something special for welcoming me to such a liberating world. Here's how thankful I am!"Time seemed to stop for the humans below as the immense titan above them leapt from the crater he had formed into the air and kicked his legs out in front of him. His lithe frame lifted high enough that in just the two seconds he flew above them the sky was completely replaced with the soft vista of his butt, clad in a pair of silky black panties. 

When Fumi landed on Bermuda it was with a mile wide waist, and a staggering 5 mile height. His impact was as much a wet splash as it was a satisfying crunch, and he shuddered with delight as he felt the entire island flatten beneath him. A massive wake kicked up around him and tossed what boats had managed to sail away into the air with the force of the impact. Above him the clouds sundered and parted at the force of his impact, and only a moment later his shoulders pierced through them. 

As his spell finally reached its limit, Fumi felt his feet scrape the bottom of the ocean astride the seamount that was once an island. Even with his heels digging into the mud of the deep sea his toes poked out above the churning ocean, unknowingly destroying dozens of cargo ships with each twitch or shift of his weight. When the warm, overwhelming feeling of growth reached its zenith and faded into his person, Fumi stood over 200 miles tall- or he would have were he not sitting in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean like it was a puddle. What was once the Bermuda Rise was now more like a bump in the cool sand that rested beneath his warm butt and thighs. He shivered pleasureably at the myriad of unearthly sensations that passed through him.

Even sitting his head poked up into the highest level of the planet's atmosphere, though his bread-and-butter wards against environmental dangers meant this was just another titilating detail to the young magi. "Nya, now let's have some fun." Fumi giggled.

 

Chapter 2 by BillMann

"Nyaaa~ Let's get out of these." Fumi sighed, prodding a black-nailed finger into the top of his now soaked kneesocks and peeling them off over his accordingly black-nailed toes.

Flicking them carelessly over his shoulders, Fumi rested his hands behind him in the waters of the North Atlantic, while his bare chest and face were warmed by the rays of the sun. 

"This world is so nice; such a shame for you all I didn't just come here for some beach time." Each idle pass of his slender fingertips through the ocean unknowingly obliterated countless ships and tossed aircraft about like so much dust.

"I think I'm a bit overdressed for the beach though, don't you all think? Fufu." 
Fumi rose to his feet, the sea filling in the shallow crater his butt had pressed into the oceanic crust. Shifting his shoulders the black and red robes slid off and with a flick he dissipated them to some unseen arcane space.

Clad only in a pair of black lacy panties, Fumi was cut every bit the attractive, if exotic magi. His feminine hips and smooth hairless thighs tapered down elegantly to his manicured feet, and likewise stomach curved pleasantly past his navel towards his taut chest and pert pink nipples. His face could almost pass for a girls, with thin pink lips and an elegant nose- not even accounting for the slight black eyeliner the young magi applied every morning- all part of his occupational attire assuredly. The most obvious betrayal of his otherwise effeminate appearence was the impression of his manhood- substantial even mostly flaacid- outlined in silk against his waist. 

Fumi licked his lips and gave an ominous glare towards the distant continent he could discern across the swimming-pool length ocean. Eyeing another trail of little islands Fumi briefly considered toying with them before deciding they were too sparsely populated to be worth his trouble, and merely smeared them into so much salty ooze between his now bare toes. 

Leaving the remnants of the Azores behind it was only a few moments before a miles-long shadow fell across a straight length of rocky coast, spotted with forests and tan-grey splotches of human settlements. Perusing his options carefully, Fumi found what seemed to be the largest of these on a lowlying spur of land at the mouth of a river. 

"Nya! Look how many of you there are here, I don't think I've ever seen a city this big." 
Carefully lowering himself to his knees Fumi placed his hands astride the natural harbor the city rested upon and did as much sightseeing as his size allowed. Most of the city was made of tiny orange-tiled houses and apartments, with a few large cathedrals and civil buildings catching his eye. 

"Pretty neat, nya." Fumi observed. "But I'm still not impressed! 
Fumi quickly shifted onto his rear, lifting his feet and placing his heels together. The microscopic humans who fled from the coast were overshadowed by the young catboy's soles, which stretched like a pale wall well past both horizons. The inconcievable height of his feet however meant every slender toe twinkled with seawater in the cloudless sky, menacing like something otherwordly as Fumi's face smirked down above them. 

"Walking here was tiring, I could use a little stretch~!"
With a long breathy "Nya~!" Fumi's stretched his legs out in front of him, driving his white soles over Lisbon effortlessly. Towns, villages, forests, and fields alike were bowled over and pressed into featureless streaks of tan gravel and fractured stone before being buried beneath the uncountable tonnage of Fumi's thighs and calves. Fumi reached forward and touched his toes, which had cut clean across the entire width of Portugal and now towered above Merida in Spain. 

"Nya~ That's good!" Fumi shivered, his tail whipping miles of ocean into white peaks beneath his perky butt. "Makes me wanna just get all limber before we really get started." 

Without any fanfare Fumi rolled onto his stomach and continued turning over as his lower body obliterated the length of the coast. Each time his front made contact with the earth entire river valleys and dozens of towns were flattened against his legs and belly, or made into dusty stains on the front of his panties. Then came his rear, hardly cushioning the apocalyptic impact for the hundreds of thousands of humans who it flattened beneath it. 

Fumi stopped rolling when he felt his back splash into the Bay of Biscay, having turned the entire Western coast of Iberia into a sweat-dampened sandy ruin and splattering his legs and hips with tan-colored mud. Giggling, Fumi rose to his feet. With a flirty flick of his hips a cloud of debris drifted off of his hot  skin like the ejecta of an erupting volcano. 

Fumi glared down at the continent beneath him with a dark ravenous expression, rivulets of sweat trickling down his bare skin. "That got me really worked up, little humans." He sighed, a hand working to his waist and fondling his now barely contained bulge. "Let's find a lot of you."

Fumi payed no mind to Bordeaux as his heavy footsteps obliterated its city center and kicked its debris high into the air. Eyes fixed on a distant metropolis his path cut across miles of forest and farmland as Anjou became host to a long string of immense footprint shaped lakes and craters. 

"This looks perfect!" Fumi smiled toothily at the immense city before him, his sensitive ears picking up the sound of sirens and aircraft below him.  It seemed like the humans hadn't given up on repelling him, and now countless contrails of fighters and bombers swarmed around his legs. 

"It's hard to see you from up here, let me get nice and close, nya."
Taking care to preserve the cityscape, Fumi settled slowly, sitting with his legs locked around the urban sprawl. The thousands of jets that had responded to his arrival were either popped like even more unnoticeable mites against his thighs or clapped between his butt as his seating pinched them together. Biting his lower lip he threaded a finger underneath each waistband and slid his panties slowly down his thighs. 

Even only half-erect Fumi's smooth uncut shaft flopped out and spanned half the width of the metropolis beneath him. He let his waist settle and turned the neighborhoods beneath his smooth balls into his first victims, as they were flattened utterly beneath their incalculable spongy mass. 

Fumi placed his slender fingers atop his surprisingly thick shaft and gently waved it back and forth over the millions of germ-sized humans beneath it's shadow. The warm rosewater scent of his skin mixed with the heady sweat of his earlier exertions as great clouds of steam rose off his skin in the cool atmosphere. 

"Nya, A-am I too big for you humans?" Fumi mocked coyly. "It's my first time being with so many boys, so be gentle. Girls I think you won't have anything to complain about, fufu."Fumi gently pressed the tip of his foreskin-wrapped penis into the densely packed urban center and sighed at the sensation of so many cool tiny buildings popping beneath the sensitive skin. 

"Mmm." Fumi pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows. "Feels nice but you might be just a bit too puny for me. I could get smaller or-" Fumi smiled after a moment."That's right I've got something better, nya!" With a flick of his wrist Fumi conjured a small pink crystal flask. 

"This is a special tincture I made. For everyone I squish this should steal a little bit of soul energy and make things a bit more- noticeable- for me. Not like you magically lame humans need that energy anyway!" 

Fumi closed his eyes and quickly downed the potion, licking his lips and brushing a stray drop with his pinky. "Nyaaaa~. I feel even warmer inside now." He noted, pressing his hands against his cheeks in exaggerated bliss. 

Fumi brushed his fingertips across the soft flesh of his cock and let out a shaky breath, suddenly gifted with vastly more sensitive nerve endings, as each responded to the magical flow within his hands. His length stirred in arousal and his glans slid free of his foreskin. Fumi's cock pointed at the dense heart of the metropolis menacingly, his cavernous urethra flaring and letting the first slow trickle of clear precum drip onto the city beneath. 

With a final swipe of his black-painted fingertips Fumi pressed his throbbing length against the landscape, it's miles-wide bulk completely smashing everything beneath it into dust. Slowly he began to rub his hand back and forth along his penis, each stroke pushing his foreskin slighty around his glans and mashing any rubble that survived around his frenulum into sticky paste. For Fumi it was indescribable. He had used this tincture before when taunting the minsicule inhabitants of other worlds, but they had never been smaller than an onahole which limited his play to perhaps only a handful at a time, even with shrinking magic.On this exceptional world however the tincture made each microscopic human his body claimed release a burst of soul mana that soaked into his skin like ecstacy. After only a few thrusts of his cock through the metropolis his tongue probed at his lips and his eyes were lidded with pleasure. 

"N-nya- yes, unh! S-so good!" He panted, his free hand rubbing his chest sensually or darting a finger into his mouth.  "S-so many of you cute little things want to have sex with me?" He taunted, every other breath a panting laugh.By now precum was leaking and spurting out wildly; each thrust turning a miles-long stretch of city into a swamp of hot transparent fluid and wreckage. If the eminations of his scented flesh hadn't dominated the atmosphere before the raw scent of his semen and sweat completely replaced the atmosphere for hundreds of miles around where Fumi sat.  Beneath his shaft his balls tightened, and Fumi cried loudly in pleasure as the souls that splattered against his flaring glans soaked down every nerve of his cock and filled his balls with their heat and eminations. 

His voice grew husky at first, then rose to a high gasp as with a final thrust and buck of his hips Fumi pushed his cock through a dozen miles of uncrushed cityscape. In a final orgasmic instant Fumi's cock bulldozed through Paris, stopping just short of the Arc Du Triomphe. 

For a brief moment, the hundreds of humans who had been observing Fumi's self-indulgence from the historic landmarks had their entire horizon filled with the miles-high wall of his glans. His hot pink flesh braced for less than a second and as if in slow motion his cockslit opened and the entire colossus of flesh gave one final immense twitch.Fumi practically shouted as his cock unloaded rope after rope of thick semen across what was left of Paris. Each seizing clench of his pelvic muscles spurted out another spurt of his prodigious ejaculation.

The Eiffel tower could have fit within his urethra easily, and it dissapeared within a blast of sperm which then rolled out to cover miles of city. No human attempt to flee the surging tide of cum could possibly do so, and hundreds of thousands found their end under a thousand foot wave of roiling catboy semen. To those inside buildings there was no protection, even as the sticky blasts flowed further from their epicenter and only half-covered the skyscrapers of Paris' economic district. Those on lower floors had windows blasted open and billions of gallons of semen, filled with uncountable sperm several meters in length flood in.

The clouds around his waist thickened as his persperation radiated heat and moisture into the air, and the new sea of semen he had ejaculated onto Paris seemed to steam like a volcanic flow. As Fumi finally regained some presense of mind and looked down upon his handiwork he bit his lip and giggled sultrily at the utterly drowned ruins beneath his cock. 

"T-that was the best." He panted. With a quick movement he brushed a finger along his cocktip and stretched a debris-laden strand of cum between his fingers. 

"I gotta find another city, nya~."

Chapter 3 by BillMann

Fumi shifted his weight and braced his hands on the ground.  Resting on all fours he panted and observed the white stain of his passion spread out and turn the Seine pale. He ran his fingers over his still flared glans and shuddered, a thin trail of saliva passing his lips. 

"N-nyaa- You make me so hot when you touch me." Fumi murmered, enamored with the millions beneath his shadow- or more accurately the sensations they brought to his magically-enhanced flesh.

Loping north on his hands and knees, Fumi passed over the ruins of Ile de France and crossed in just a few moments over Amiens and Lille; shaking the smaller cities apart with his passing. 
He found himself facing two large cities within a 'foot' of one another, and sat on his heels between them. 

"Nya- I want you all so badly." He chirped, gently cupping his still hard shaft. "But there was way too much city between us last time. What to do- what to do?" 

Fumi knowingly flicked his hand, again conjuring an object from his unseen panoply. This time it was a small brass ring, engraved with black inset runes. He slipped it wordlessly onto his pinky and regarded it proudly for a moment before clenching his hand shut and sticking the little finger straight out at one of the cities.
At once the landscape echoed with an arcane hum, and for a dozen miles around the city center there seemed to be a slight bronze-colored glow, eminating from every human who Fumi focused his gaze on. 

"Nya- got you!" 

With a sudden jolt all 2 million inhabitants of Brussels lifted off the ground- only spared instant obliteration by the magical protection the field seemed to offer. Any who were inside buildings or underground passed through walls, concrete, and soil with whatever force neccesary to bring them high into the air in a vast field several miles above the ground, framed squarely between Fumi's pale thighs. 
"Good, the protection worked. Would've been awful messy if it hadn't- Fufu~. Unfortunately for you little guys it's gonna get messy one way or another." Fumi giggled at his own joke and swiped his hand gently through the cloud of suspended humanity, gathering them up in his palm.

With his free hand Fumi steadied his cock and lifted it until its still reddened tip pointed straight skyward. Had he stood at his mundane height his smooth uncut penis would have been almost nine inches long. At his continental height however, Fumi 's cock rose 25 miles above his sizeable balls; which themselves could -and currently did- cover a small town beneath their oppressive bulk. With a flourish of his hand Fumi spread the swarm of humanity into a thin cloud and draped it like a tissue over his penis, letting the microscopic specks settle densely atop his glans, on the wrinkles of his foreskin, atop any vein that would accept them, and generously atop his sack. 

The tiny humans atop Fumi's cock enjoyed a more generous amount of space per capita than they ever had in their city. Those who settled onto his glans found themselves in a miles-wide gently sloping field of summer-sidewalk hot pink skin. His arousal seemed to roll off of it like fog off the peak of a mountain.

Those who had landed nearest his urethra couldn't keep their footing as his cock pulsed beneath them, and thousands tumbled down it's inconcievable depth. Those who about his drawn-back foreskin were tucked into it's slick recesses and held in place by uncountable tonnages of loose skin. 

Atop his immense balls three hundred thousand could hardly remain standing for all the jostling and shifting beneath them; mere twitches to Fumi who had begun to react with moans and gasps of pleasure from the magically-heightened sensation their presense brought him. Any who slipped into the crease between them were crushed between unfathomable masses when the shifting orbs pinched together between his shifting heated thighs. 

"Nya~ Fuck!" Fumi spouted. One of his hands framed the base of his cock and his other rose to tweak at a stiffening nipple. If pressing into the cityscape before had been akin to masturbating then such direct contact with so many mana-yielding tiny humans were the passionate throes of love making. 

Those who had fallen down his flaring slit were brought back up in just a few moments by an immense bead of clear pre-cum, which rolled over tens of thousands of humans in it's path as it slowly slid across his glans and dripped onto his fingers far beneath. Fumi brought his hand up to his face and turned the sticky bead over; his keen eyes just barely able to make out the countless motes caught in it like amber. Fumi giggled maliciously and deftly kissed his finger tip, savoring the taste of salt on the tip of his tongue. 

Only a minute had passed and Fumi could already tell the jostling environment of his crotch had claimed most of the mana it's millions of occupants could offer. Between the rolling landscape of his balls and the throbbing shear cliffs of his shaft most had fallen or been crushed between some heated wall of skin or another. 

"Nng- One city isn't enough to make me cum? So pathetic, Nya~." He mocked, dragging a fingertip down his shaft and reducing yet another swathe of humans to unnoticable stains on his cock. "Nya, maybe your neighbors will do better!"

Fumi again flashed his ring, this time at another sizeable metropolis between his feet. Another two million humans were drawn into his cupped palm and this time shaped into a long thin shape, still only half the length of his cock. Without warning Fumi grabbed hold of this formed mass of ensnared tinies and pressed it's lower end against the tip of his cock. Fumi shivered at the sensation of so many humans pressed against the hypersensitive entrance to his urethra. 

"Nng- down you go! Squirm lots for me!" 
Fumi slowly pushed the long mass of humanity into the hot sticky depths of his cock, throwing his head back in pleasure at the overwhelming sensation of so many mana-bearing forms scraping off against his skin or struggling against it as they were shoved miles down it's length. 

Had it not been for the practically solid mass of supplicants filling his urethra he would've came instantly, but their presense kept his pleasure bottled up as he slowly threaded the populace into his shaft until the last of them dissapeared into his flaring glans. Fumi sat practically entranced with pleasure, his hands firmly grasping at the earth astride him and churning small towns and forests into mud between his fingers. Then with one final quivering 'Nya~!' he grabbed hold of his painfully rigid cock and began to stroke it uncontrollably. 

It took both hands to properly wield his girth, and he only spared one momentarily to cup at the base of his shaft, feeling a slight lump as the bottom as the mass of humans finally reached the base of his cock after their 20 mile descent. Fumi fell onto his back, and as he reached the end of his endurance his cockhead pointed towards his chest. Fumi bit his lip and began the last furious throes of his masturbation. 
Then all at once the dam burst and Fumi's efforts to keep those millions of humans

within him aligned into a living sounding rod were abandoned. Fumi put his prior ejaculation to shame. 
With a high quivering cry Fumi's cock spurted long strands of pearly ejaculate across his body. 

His crotch was blanketed with it and became a vertiable sea of cum, filled to the brim with those humans who had been lucky enough to stay atop the rising caldera of semen until the end. Ability or aptitude at swimming mattered little, as his semen was heavy enough that those buried beneath it were lost, and thick enough that those atop it's surface were held helplessly in place. 

His navel filled over and became a trench deeper than the Marianas. His release made it to his chest, and a few populous strands graced the field of his chest or draped heavily across his elegant neck. 

When Fumi's cock finally began to drool atop those few who had survived on the shaft and balls, he slumped fully onto his back and panted in orgasmic bliss. He streamed with sweat, and his butt, arms, and legs were coated in sticky mud where his writhing had churned the coast of Belgium into a shallow inlet of the Channel.  
"So good, unh~. You humans are something else~." He whispered at the metropolis his head had landed beside and atop which his feathery hair had cascaded atop.
He closed his eyes and fell into a gentle sleep.

Chapter 4 by BillMann

Beneath the shadow of Fumi's gently breathing form the human world reacted with all the force it could muster. The armies of Belgium had been largely victimized by Fumi's last ejaculation, and France's had been reduced greatly by the one before that. Yet for the first time since his arrival the defense forces of Earth had even a moment to ract to the collossal giant that had brought apocalypse to several countries already. 

While standing the air forces and navies of the nations had only been able to strike at his feet, but now that he lie on his back atop continental Europe they were striking at every part of his body. 

The countries of the world immediately opted to unleash their nuclear arsenals the moment the planet sized catboy had stood to his full height, but  every control seemed locked in place; every failsafe fruitless as if held in place by magical compulsion. They couldn't have prepared for the counterspells that Fumi had upon himself- the kind of cantrips most mages his level used to avoid some casual jab from another novice. Humanities most potent weapon had been disabled in it's concrete womb, but the militaries of the world had spared no time in unleashing every conventional armament they had at their disposal. 

Tens of thousands of high-altitute fighters and bombers unleashed countless millions of tons of armaments on Fumi's skin. Whether it be MOABs or Napalm, ICBMs, or railguns; the sheer difference in scale between Fumi and his attackers seemed to make their assault utterly impotent. 

Fumi hardly stirred in his sleep under such bombarement until the first wave of aircraft passed across his pale thighs and unleashed their assault on his now soft cock. Thousands of tiny pinpricks of light burst across his foreskin-clad head as the world's combined militaries failed to injure even the most sensitive part of Fumi's body. 

Their assault was however answered by a slight throb of his cock; slight taken to mean a multi-mile leap which slapped down heavily atop hundreds of aircraft, flattening them in an instant against the warm skin of his inner thigh. 
As the air attack intensified across Fumi's penis a blush rose in his cheeks and he seemed to rouse lightly in his sleep. To those flying across the vast creme colored plain of his belly the entire horizon seemed to rise towards them in but a moment before the incompehensible mass of Fumi's cock swiped them out of the air.

 Countless jets were knocked about by the gusts of air Fumi's faint movements made or ran out of fuel during the prolonged fire missions crossing his waist. Those pilots who had to eject or make emergency landings atop Fumi were left stranded atop a  pale desert of skin that stretched impossibly far in all directions, only punctuated with the miles-long strands of seed from his last release or long streaming rivulets of his sweat.

As humanity lost the air war against Fumi's unconscious erection the navies between his legs unleshed their own bombardment upon his nation-sized balls, which hung menacingly above the thousands of ships below. The combined might of NATO's fleets registered as little more than a faint tickle on the underside of the smooth set of orbs. At the base of his scrotum immense currents of water streamed into the fissues that his impossible weight drove into the continental crust beneath him. Any ship that sailed too close risked being sucked by these currents into the Charybdis like gulf of water that churned around his ass. 

The countless vessels that found themselves there had the first unobstructed view of Fumi's anus that any human had so far seen without ending up obliterated beneath his nation-spanning butt. The pink wrinkles puckered slightly with each unconscious breath he took, and those ships caught in the immense warm crease between his balls and taint found themselves in an untimely summer night. With no target but the obvious before them, and only the faint thud of their allies bombardment on the impossible obstacle of his balls behind, the isolated ships began to fire upon the pink cyclopean visage before them. 

----Only those few inhabitants of the ISS above Fumi's unconscious form could see the whole picture emerging of Fumi's nocturnal arousal, and even they were at a loss as to the consequences it held for the countless humans engaged in open war against his nethers. His body stretched from the tips of his ears which twitched gently above the Wadden Sea, to the tips of his toes which flexed in the squashed, muddy plains that were once southern Belgium. 

The meteorology equipment aboard struggled to make sense of the previously unheardof weather patterns which whirled off of the ebbs and flows of Fumi's warm breath and swells of sweat-tinged body heat. From their vantage above they witnessed Fumi stretch a hand to his crotch and gently cradle his smooth-skinned balls, a content smile crossing his sleeping visage. His fingers gently rolled the orbs and a finger darted beneath them to press at the unseen intimates beneath. 

His face at once seemed to react, his lips parting and eliciting a silent moan and his cheeks flushing red. His cock seemed to stir to life just as quickly, pushing past his wrist and stiffening until the glans began to free itself from it's thick foreskin. Their last view of Fumi until their next orbit around the Earth was his back arching slightly as the first trickle of clear precum dripped from his cock.

----

To the hundreds of pilots that had found themselves bailed atop Fumi's stomach the passing of his hand towards his nethers was like the eclipse of the sun, a horizon filling umbra whose passing  left only his wrist towering to one side like an impossibly high cliff. A few long moments later in the distant heat-haze of the skin-landscape the impossibly huge form of Fumi's cock began to softly push its path astride his wrist as it erected on account of his distant ministrations. 

Still clad in it's loose wrapping of thick foreskin, the plumping glans flattened innumerable aircraft and their pilots under it's impossible weight; the yielding softness of his skin beneath doing little to mitigate forces on par with continental drift brought about in mere seconds. 

Despite his slumbering state Fumi's senses were still primed with magical sensitivity, and even the paltry hundreds being turned into belly-magic by his cock's insensate growth were enough to fill him with nocturnal pleasure. 

A downed pilot just shy of his navel had the pleasure of witnessing Fumi's glans emerge from it's stuffy wrapping. The bright pink surface was already slick with precum and it seemed to throb menacingly with each distant heartbeat of it's continent-spanning wielder. A trio of unlucky bombers burst as the still-advancing glans intercepted their contrails, leaving three imperceptibly small oily stains in the gleaming layer of clear passion that covered it.

The pilot fell to his knees as the monolith of headily scented flesh finally passed over him, expecting to feel only a brief sensation of weight befor being utterly flattened. To his shock however Fumi's glans reached the end of it's foreskin and lifted slightly just as it's sticky surface pressed into the soft skin around the standed airman. By a quirk of fate he found himself stuck fast to the immense frenulum, a particularly miniscule mite caught in the smegma of the deific catboy, and quickly lifted as his cock continued to erect skyward. 

----

Fumi awoke slowly, parting his lips in a yawn that revealed the immense red chasm of his mouth to any unlucky enough to be passing over it. A thin line of saliva stretched between his petite fangs, and his tongue tip stuck up just slightly past his lips, unknowingly eradicating several flight wings. 

As always Fumi's attention was immediately on his arousal, which stood at attention and was already streaming with a long trail of pearly precum. 

"Nya~, you couldn't even stay off of me while I was asleep? Fufu~. Such little lechers taking advantage of innocent me." He teased, as he rose to sit and survey what his next earth-shaking acts would be.

Chapter 5 by BillMann

Fumi wiggled his pert butt in place, enjoying the relative warmth of the geothermal heat that the squashed crust beneath him radiated. His cock hung heavily between his thighs over the ruined remnants of Benelux, drooling precum onto any who had survived his nocturnal arousal. 

"Nya!~ Can't a guy get any rest around here without you little pervs trying to tease me."He puffed his cheeks out and looked up at the sun, which had passed low over the horizon. "I guess I napped longer than I thought, I got alchemy class tomorrow morning." He pouted.

"I guess I gotta wrap things up here little guys!" He chirped, rising with a hop and striding across the neck of the United Kingdom and across the Atlantic to his discarded pile of clothing off the American coast. 

Quickly slipping his robe back on and tucking his panties into a pocket, he shuffled through his sleeves for a few moments before plucking a small scroll from within. "Maxima!" Fumi proclaimed excitedly, the scroll dissolving into ashes in his skyward thrust hand. His immense form slowly lifted from the Earth beneath him, his feet dripping with ocean water as he rose into space above the curved surface beneath him.As he rose above the planet his form began to glow and expand, eclipsing the sun for the entire hemisphere.

Fumi stretched his arms out as the Earth shrank beneath him until it was a a sphere slightly larger in diameter than he was tall. His slender form curved about the globe, his feet floating above Antarctica while his red eyes looked down curiously onto the Arctic Circle. Central America was treated to an up-close view of Fumi's rapidly stiffening cock , which hung like a pink Sword of Damocles just above the stratosphere. 

"Nya, this is so cool! I really can get as big as I want in this plane,  I guess. This seems like a good size to play with all of you~." 

Fumi stared down at the tiny splotches of gray that he knew were cities with lidded eyes, and his tongue passed over his lips at the intoxicating feeling of power that his planetary size inspired. He lowered his feet until one was clenching the oceanic crust of the Atlantic and the other the Pacific."These two continents must be so hard to get around- let me help you out a little." He whispered to the awe-struck species below. 

Unaware of the thread-thin Panama Canal, Fumi took hold of the base of his shaft and with a deliberate savour pushed his glans horizontally across the isthmus, erasing Panama and its surrounding countries from the map and carving a five hundred mile wide channel between North and South America. He moaned as his lightest poke re-arranged the continents, and without any flourish he began to drag his thousand mile long cock across the islands and coasts benath his waist, each capital and major city offering an ecstatic burst of magical energy. 

Entire landscapes were rolled over, brushed into wrinkles of his foreskin, or adhered to the sticky flesh of his glans. Within seconds his shaft was dyed grey with the remnants of millions of infinitecimal human cities. As he imbibed the mana through his sensitive flesh he began to grow again, the Maxima spell empowered by the massive influx of power. His balls absorbed millions as they heavily dragged across the landscape, leaving a featureless stretch of hard-packed mantle stone.

Within moments his penis stretched the entire height of the continental US, flattening several states beneath it's collossal girth. With a cloud-parting "Nya~!" Fumi swiped his cock to the side, rubbing his glans back and forth across the metropoli of the East Coast. Four swipes and he had shouted in exctasy, spurting a sea worth of semen across the Mississippi valley and Canada. 

The inescapably thick love-syrup piled atop the Great Lakes, forming its own more massive cum-shed which flowed in a miles-high deluge into the Gulf. There was no land high enough to escape his ejaculate, and only by the grace of its slow spread and viscocity were some spared its drowning flow, forced instead to merely endure the atmosphere-replacing cloying scent of his semen. 

Not wasting a moment Fumi crawled across the continent to the other coast, his hands greedily scooping up chunks of the continental shelf to rub against his cock and stuff between his legs, or smear across his chest and belly. Sweat drops the size of cities plopped wetly atop deserts and turned mountains into muddy mires. Each footfall or handprint was creased with grooves where his finger or toe prints imparted themselves into the granite. 

Hawaii dissapeared as an errant cum spurt undid millions of years of volcanic activity and pushed its drowned remnants halfway to Japan across the Pacific. Passing over the largest ocean in seconds, Fumi was now twice as tall as the earth's diameter, and as he pressed his knees into the coast of Asia he spanned the entire continent. 

The most populous regions of the world gave Fumi his final orgiastic bliss as the billions of humans living along the Pacific Coast were crushed as he began to childishly thrust his waist against the globe, freely moaning and crying in pleasure. By the time the mana had finished flowing through his sweat-soaked pores the earth was the size of a basketball cupped in his hands as he wiped it's surface clean with his cock. His tail swished behind him in great arcs that split the moon in twain with its passing. 

The humans who had survived his continental decimation looked up at their final apocalypse as they saw Fumi's glans redden and his urethra flare and stream with precum. No bunker or escape plan could avoid the whim of the deific catboy to use up humanity as a disposable sex toy. 

Fumi's girlish cry of climax was the final dirge for Earth as his cock jolted and smothered the globe in an impossible flood of cloudy semen. Earth's biosphere was replaced by a single deep-sea of wiggling catboy sperm, clouded by an atmosphere of sweetly scented sweat. 

Fumi panted with the breath-robbed exhaustion of a spent lover, his hands retreating trailed by sticky strands from the coated surface of the spent Earth before him. As his exacerbated 'Nya~'s trailedd off he regarded his handiwork, a globe completely despoiled of life. 

He felt a pang of remorse, le petit mort of a divine exterminator, as he contemplated he had spent his entire entorage of 'little friends' in a single excessive session of self-pleasure. That's what they were for, he assured himself, it was the same as any number of slightly-less-microscopic planes he had had his fun with. It was just what magicians did in their restless night hours; though admittedly he may have trumped any story his fellow students had to offer. 

 He signed and crushed a small pink gem in his hand, dissapearing from that universe with a flash and reappearing standing in his small dorm at the Arcanists Boy's Academy. He tossed his robes across the back of his chair and threw himself into bed, resting his eyes and fading into an unsure sleep.

---- 

As dawn broke the next morning his eyes opened and he stretched his fanged mouth in a great yawn. Though the spells he had cast the previous night had all but worn out, his fading magical sensitivity made him sit up in attention at his morning wood, which stirred to life with greater intensity than usual. Focusing his attentions to the nerves of his foreskin cloaked head he realized he was still sensing the miniscule mana presense of humans beneath the thick wrapping of skin. 

"Nya? Some of you survived!?" He exclaimed, quickly peeling back the foreskin with his black fingernails and glancing over his still sticky pink tip. Sure enough his mana-attuned eyes saw countless tiny presenses, well founded in the wrinkles of his skin or in the vast caldera of his slit. The passage of time in his own plane must differ from the one he had violated, as he could even see the presence of a few gray cityscapes built up on any stretch of skin flat enough to host it. 

"Wow, nya~! That's crazy cool!" he cried, gently cradling his shaft which had acted as ark for an entire species. "I gotta get these guys into a petri dish and see if I can get them going!" He cried, quickly standing and moving to get a dozen glass slides in place on his desk. 

"The other boys are gonna be so excited to get to play with you little guys once I get you up and going, Nya~!"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7149