At Amanda's Feet by urcrzy07
Summary:

A boy gets shrunk and must seek help from his friends sister. Will she help him?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4820 Read: 120994 Published: July 20 2007 Updated: August 18 2007

1. Less than Normal Night by urcrzy07

2. Will She Help or Not? by urcrzy07

3. Punishment 1: The Jog by urcrzy07

4. Punishment 2: Time with Kevin by urcrzy07

Less than Normal Night by urcrzy07

This is a story about me and my struggle to cope with a new existance.

My name's Ryan and I'm an 18 year old freshmen in college. I'm not sure how i shrunk, but I do know that for now I'm a slave.

I was at home from school on my new laptop when my mom said she had invited my friends mom over to discuss some stuff. I naturally was like whatever and just kept on answering email messages.

When my friends mom got there I saw that she had brought Amanda, her daughter, and Kevin, her youngest son. I've always had a crush on Amanda, but always just kidded around with her like a sister. She was beutiful, not fat at all, but not a beanpole. This burnette haired beuty walked in in her tight bluejeans that showed off her somewhat large butt, t-shirt, and flip-flops.

Thats when I noticed her toenails. I kinda have a foot fetish and hers were beyond perfect. Her toenails were painted silver and her feet somewhat glistened since she had just got done running. Before she sat down she took off her flip-flops off and kicked them accross the floor.

" Sorry if my feet smell, I had just got done jogging before my mom asked me if I wanted to come. I changed into my sandals on the way over here." she said.

"No problem. I can't even smell them." I lied.

The night went pretty normal from there. We just sat in my livingroom watching a movie while our parents were in the other room talking about how their sons were leaving them. Amanda said that she had to go to the bathroom and I told her it was still where it had always been down the hall. I heard the door close and decided to go to my room to get the charger for my laptop. Amanda walked out of the bathroom right as I was walking out of my room. Thats when it happened.

Just then the bathroom door opened by itself and I smelled the worst smell I had ever smelt. I knew that Amanda could eat alot and still keep her figure because she had a high metabolism, but I don't know what she could have eaten to make that smell. While I was pondering a flash shot out of the bathroom and blinded me for about 5 seconds. When I could see again all I saw was the molding where the floor and wall met.

I knew that I had to reach someone before something not so friendly found me. I didn't want to go for Kevin and end up stuck or crushed under 8 year old feet. So I went for Amanda since she was 19 and less likely to treat me like a toy. It took me about 1 hour to reach them due to me hugging the walls. The last thing I wanted was to be mistaken for a bug.

Once I finally reached her feet I noticed the smell and realized that she must have ran pretty hard. Just as I was about to try and irritate her foot she lifted it up. All I saw was the soft, slightly dirty pink sole of Amanda's foot. I thought I was dead, but her foot missed. However the smelly air displaced by her foot didn't miss and sent me flying straight to Kevin's toes the feet I was trying to avoid. It was for good reason because he had just got done playing football and his feet stunk too. Not as much as Amanda's, but enough to make me gag.

At that moment his foot twitched and I was hurled away just as fast as I had arrived. Luckily I landed between Amanda's toes so it would be easier to get her attention. Unluckily they smelled so bad I couldn't catch my breath to climb to the top of her foot. I found that the unlucky outwieghed the lucky when Amanda scrunched her toes up. There I was smothered between the sweaty, rank flesh of Amanda's toes. I tried to get unstuck from her toes, but was held fast by her sweat and toejam and grime. These beutiful toes that I had loved to look at were now squeezing the life out of me with their constant pressure and rank smell. She unscrunched them letting me breath, but only for a short time.

She was walking and everytime her foot landed the warm toe flesh would press into my face an suffocate me. Then I realized they were leaving and she was wearing flip-flps. When she put them on I was crushed between her hot sweaty toes and the strap that held her sandal on. As they walked to their truck in the warm night air her feet started to sweat and I started to suffocate. I finally passed out from a mix between the intense pressure, the intoxicating smell, and the new beads of sweat that would now run down between her toes and into my mouth and nose suffocating me.

End Notes:
 
Will She Help or Not? by urcrzy07

I woke up when a splash of cold wind hit me in the face. I looked around as much as I could to see a new enviroment that I didn't know, but was somehow familiar. Of course. I was at their house and it was the a/c that I felt on my face. I was still stuck between Amanda's toes, except now her toejam had somewhat hardened in the cool air and leaving me stuck under a thin layer of filth.

She reached her room and immediatly kicked off her flip-flops and layed on her bed. I don't know if she was talking on the phone or just to herself, but I distinctly heard her say "I don't think I'll take a shower tonight. It can wait till the morning."

At these words my heart sank and I knew my chances of being found were even slimmer then before. I suddenly felt queezy as I felt myself rise in altitude. I was now looking at a billboard sized face staring right at me.

Then she spoke "I thought I felt something between my toes on the way home. Now I know it was a little bug. You can't even move in between my big smelly toes. How pathetic."

I knew in the pit of my soul I was pathetic, but had to keep trying. The more I moved to get free the more it seemed that I was being sucked further into her toe crevice. Then her face got closer and I heard the greatest word ever "Ryan!"

She knew who I was and it felt great to be seen as something more then a bug. "How did this happen? Are you ok? How did you get here?" I answered her that I didn't know how it happened, I was ok, and I got here cause I stuck between her toes. A smile stretched across her face and she giggled.

"So your a foot fetish kind of guy. I always thought I felt you looking at me when I wasn't looking, but I never htought you were looking at my feet."

I didn't say anything cause I knew she would know I was lying and the last thing I wanted was her being mad at me for lying to her.

"So it is true I can tell by your response. You know you look like a bug stuck between my toes like that." Once again my heart sank. " You know I could probably squish you between them and completly cover you in toe jam. In fact you are just like my toejam now. "

With that I once again found myself being crushed between two warm dirty walls of toe flesh. Hahaha. "You can't even push my toes away from your face so you can breath. That's priceless." She finally plucked me out of my prison and held me right in front of her face.

"Eeww, you stink. Man do my feet really smell that bad. Ow well. Thats not the only part of me that smells bad. Ever since I ate some wierd beans mom brought home for dinner yesterday I've had really bad gas. Here I'll show you."

Then she bent over and placed me right in front of the back of her jeans. Thats when she blasted a huge gust of stinky wet fart right at me. I fainted right on the spot. "Wake up sunshine. I have a suprise for you." Light flooded into my eyes and I was looking straight at the toes that had imprisooned me the night before.

"You've been asleep all afternoon. I guess my gas was worse then I thought." What's my suprise? Are you gonna help me?" I asked hoping for this to be the answer. "Yes. I am gonna help you. I'm gonna help you learn how to become a great foot slave since that's where I found you."

"But why? I just want to go home and become normal again. I thought we were friends." I said.

"We are friends that's why I'm gonna keep you as my footslave so that some mean old bug doesn't eat you. And as far as turning back to normal you don't even know what turned you this way to begin with so it could be science or magic, but it doesn't matter anymore. Now come over to my feet and kiss them. I'm supposing that you heard me say that I wasn't going to wash my feet last night so they still need to be. I think I'll take my jog first and then you can wash them with your tounge."

 I can't believe what I had just heard. She can't be seriuos. There's no way I wanted to be anywhere near those toes last night at this size, much less lick them after she had just jogged. "There's no way I will ever lick those nasty things you crazy bitch. Now take to the hospital or somewhere and get me cured or else." I had comepletly lost my cool and that was a mistake.

"You're really gonna regret calling me that. We were friends, but now you are really gonna get it." I didn't know what to expect, but I didn't want to find out. I took off running as fast as I could in the opposite direction of her feet. Luckily I got to her door and slid under it.

"Where are you going. You can't get away." I slid under the door across the hall just as she opened her door. She must have realized that I got away cause I heard her say "You better get back over here right now or else. Fine if I don't find you I'm sure my brother will or at least his feet."

Little did she know how right she was. I backed away from the door and then realized I was in a white tunnel and I heard a rumble from above. Two huge thuds hit the ground and I decided to go a little further into the tunnel to avoid being seen. It must be kevin I thought. I finally put together from the smell and the look that I was in a sock. I had to get out of here right that second. As I ran out the end of the tunnel the door opened and I saw Amanda step into the room. She saw me immediatly and put her foot over me hidding me from view.

"What do you want just walking in here like that?" he asked.

"Nothing you little punk I just thought I saw a bug run in here and was coming to see if you were up." she repplied. "Have you seen any?" she asked.

"Only the ones that I held under my toes last night in my old socks. It was fun feeling them squirm between my toes and try to escape the smell. I haven't washed my feet in about five days. I've been to busy playing football and never reached that far down."

"You say that like it's something to be proud of you little sicko. Typical little kid who doesn't even bathe properly." she said.

"Your one to talk. I know you didn't take a shower last night cause I didn't hear the water run. And don't make fun of me torturing bugs. I saw you fart on one last night when I came to ask for a cd. It smelt so bad I couldn't even bare to walk in." he exclaimed. Uhhgg.

With that she scrunched her toes up once again sealing me in a prison and walked into her room to deal out my punishment.

End Notes:
 
Punishment 1: The Jog by urcrzy07

"I can't believe you tried to escape from me. I was going to be nice to you and let you just wait for me to get home from my jog to lick my toes, but now I think I'll have to go a step forward." she threatened.

"But I only want to go home. I didn't mean to piss you off, I just wanted to be safe." I explained.

"Oh you will be safe. Safe under my foot. You shouldn't have called me names and ran away, which reminds me that I have to punish you for callme a crazy bitch. First I'll punish you for the name. I think being stuck under my foot during my jog will sulfice."

At that point she walked over to her closet and pulled out an old scuffed up pair of Nike's. She sat the Nike's down on the floor nest to me, picked me up, and dropped me in.

"You can stay in there while I change. You don't mind right?"

Actually I kind of didn't mind. It was really disgusting and stunk really bad, but something about it turned me on. Maybe it was the fact that such a pretty perfect girl could have such disgusting flaws. I figured I'd look around since I was here. The insole looked like it used to be red, but now there was a deffinate color difference were her heel, ball of her foot and toes rested. I could see five specific indentions in the toe section of her shoe and that where ever there was an indention it was worn white with a layer of almost black filth on it. This was the same on the heel. Of course there was an ever present smell of old dirty foot sweat.

I heard a noise and looked up. Thats when I saw the greatest thing ever. Everything moved like slow motion. Amanda was changing and was putting on her panties. Her soft tanned breast, about a C cup, were swaying from side to side as she moved about gathering her cloths. The fleshy lips of her tight pussy and hovering under her pubic hair trimmed to look like a landing strip. While she was putting on her panties she turned and then I was her firm tanned ass, with it's flawless mix of muscle and fat. It was perfect, it was beutiful, it was heading right for me. All I saw was her ass coming closer and closer.

She must have gotten her foot stuck in her panties and lost her balance. Just before the light went out in the shoe completely and her ass hit the shoe her cheeks spread just enough for me to see a glimpse of her tight puckered asshole. It was going to hit me I could tell.

When she fell she didn't even notice that she had fallen on her shoe much lees the shoe I was in. When she stood back up she finished putting her panties on and turned around. She noticed that the shoe I was in was under where she had just fallen. She immediatly picked up the shoe to make sure I was ok, but I was nowhere to be found. Needless to say she was worried, but then she noticed a tickle in her butt. Amanda just figured it was gas and tried to push it out, but it was still stuck.

That thing that was stuck was me. When she fell her asshole hit me right in the face, but instead of being squished I was pushed in up to my waist. All I felt was her puckered hole slither over me and grasp me fast. I felt when she stood up because the pressure got more intense. It was pitch black, with slippey walls and a smell that would rival the worlds largest trash dump. The smell was everywhere and whenever I went to breath my face would press against the walls and get covered in a slippery film of feces.

Thats when I heard it. Like a rushing river coming to wash me away. The wave of foul methane gas hit me head on and pushed me out as her asshole opened slighlty, but I didn't go far. As soon as I was out of her ass I was caught by her cheeks and pressed against them forced to breath in as she expelled her huge wet fart.

I felt her hand reach in and grab me. She brought me to her face and scrunched her nose.

"Man you reek. How did you get in there? Ow well, at least I know another form of punishment if you act up again. But I still have to give you your first one. And here it is."

With that she held me in front of one of her white socks and held up a needle and thread. She turned her sock inside out and sewed me into the toe section of her sock.

"Please don't put me in here. I promise I won't run away just don't wear me in this sock with your feet." I begged.

"Oh I know you won't run away, but I still have to punish you now stop compaining and say hello to your company."

Then she turned the sock inside out and slip her foot in it. All I could was lay there and watch as her left foot entered and five silver painted toes become my whole world. As she settled in my face was pressed tightly into the underside of her big toe. She wiggled her toes over my body pulling me deeper into her toe crevices and toe grime that was still clinging to her foot. Then the light went out as she put her foot into her shoe. The smell got worse and the heat increased instantly and she hadn't even started moving yet.

"I'm going for my jog mom. I'll be back in a little while." she yelled. "Ok." her mom replied.

That's when the presure grew and I knew that this would not turn out well. It was sweltering outside. It must have been in the high 90's, which combined with the humidity of foot sweat in the shoe made it feel like a sauna. Evertime I turned my head away from her toe it would be buried in damp raunchy cotton. It was terrible, but it was only getting started.

As the jog went on Amanda's foot sweat increased and soon the entire sock and I'm sure the entire shoe was soaked all the way through. The air was barely breathable, but even the little oxygen available in the dense air was hard to get since everytime I opened my mouth to breath sweat, toe grime and dirt would enter making me have to swallow to keep from suffocating. I was completly hers now and I knew it. I was lower then her foot, even lower then her foot sweat and toejam since it could even kill me now. I was just plain low and I figured that there was no lower to go then this, but as usual I was wrong.

About two hours later we were home again and I was exausted. She walked in her room and kicked off her shoes, but left her socks on while she changed cloths.

"Didn't want you to get stuck somewhere like you did before. Or do I? Ha ha ha." she exclaimed.

Once she was in a new pair of shorts and a new shirt she took off her sock, untied me and layed me next to her feet on her bed.

"Lick them clean while I figure out your punishment for running away. Make sure to get all of the toejam from between my toes and under them. Also don't foget to scrape all of the grime and dirt out from under my toenails."

"You have to be kidding right?" I yelled. "Your feet could kill just from the smell. "

"They could also kill just from squishing you and add you to the list of stuff stuck to the bottom." she said as she lifted her sweaty, raunchy foot above me.

"In fact now I want you to clean them with only your mouth and eat whatever you find. That means stick your head under my nail and lick it clean. Unless you would rather me turn you into toejam." she said while wiggling her toes above me shaking some toejam and sock fuzz lose.

"Oh you can start by eating what just fell off and then get started on my foot."

End Notes:
 
Punishment 2: Time with Kevin by urcrzy07

I was licking her feet for an hour before she actually spoke to me. I had licked sweat from the bottom of her arch and dead, caloussed skin from her heel. I ate toejam and sockfuzz from between her toes, and dirt, grime, and sweat from under her toenails. It was the most terrible thing I had ever done. Yet I couldn't help but feel somewhat arroused and I knew it wasn't over yet. It was still morning time so there was still a whole day of torture.

When she finally spoke to me she said simply this "I know what your second punishment will be slave."

With that she picked me up and dropped me in her still sweaty sock. The cold, moist fabric dragged against my back as I slid down into the toe section of her sock. "Wait right here. I'll be right back." she said. Like I had a choice. Then she balled up the end of the sock and stuffed it into her running shoe and left.

I could feel the tremors of her footsteps fade away and all I was left with was this scent. Oddly enough I found the scent almost heavenly. Soon enough I felt the tremors coming back and my prison started moving. The sock was dumped from the shoe and I was taken out. In front of me was the same thread she used to tie me to the inside of her sock before she went jogging. But there was also another sock in front of her that almost looked to small to fit her.

"This is one of my brothers socks. I figured that since I found you escaped into his room and in his sock, then this should be your punishment. I'm going to tie you in here just like I did for my jog and your going to stay in there during his football game with his friends." When she said this I knew that I wouldn't survive. I had watched them play football before and new that Kevin deffinately got his workout.

She turned the sock inside out and started to tie me into it. "But I said I was sorry for running away. You told me to try because you thought you could catch me. I was just doing what you wanted." I plead. "Yes, but you beat me and noone beats me." she coldly replied. "Now to make sure you don't try to yell and get noticed." With that she tied a small piece of thread around my head and under my jaw to the point where I couldn't move it. "That should do." she prodly stated.

She then turned the sock outside in and placed it with it's brother sock in Kevin's drawer next in line to be used and closed the drawer. I don't know how long I was sitting there, but when kevin opened the drawer there was enough light in the room to light up the inside of the sock quite a bit.The sock started to open up and I saw the five guards that would be holding me during my time in this prison. His toes were kind of dirty and I could already smell the musky smell of sweat and dirt. He even had dirt under his toenails. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. As soon as his toes hit me I was engulfed in warm, wet toe flesh. It was everywhere and his foot was already getting even warmer inside the sock. Then he put his foot in his shoe and I was sure that I would die. As soon as his foot hit the ground the pressure was emense, even worse then Amanda's. I think maybe his shoes were to small.

"Hey Kevin." I heard Amanda say. "Yeah?" said Kevin. "How about I walk you to your game?" she asked. "You normally drive me though. It's to hot outside to walk. My feet are already sweating" he stated. "I know, but I'm sure if you walk then it will get you stretched. Plus you'll be running in this anyways, might as well get used to it." she replied. "Ok."

After this little conversation I knew that Amanda was just trying to punish me more. They started to walk to the game and as soon as they hit the outside the heat intensified 10 fold. By the time we reached the game I had already passed out. I only woke up with feeling the pressure being taken off of me. Kevin was taking off his socks and would probably soon discover me in the bottom. He had to have felt me in there at some point. My body was drenched in his sweat and as soon as his foot retreated the cold air rushed in and nearly froze me.

"I wonder what was in my sock this whol time?" I heard him ask himself. Yes I thought to myself. I would finally be found and maybe rescued. "Hey Kevin how did your game go?" Amanda rushed into his room just as he was about to turn his sock inside out and discover me. "It went ok. We won, but I sweat alot. Especially my feet, I think there was something in there making it hotter. I was about to see what it was."

"Oh. I'm sure it was just a part of your sock bunched up or something. Hey why don't you go get some water and cool off. You look tired. I'll throw your socks in the hamper." she stated.

"Ok" he replied.

I heard Kevin Leave the room and then Amanda said "I hope your awake in there cause there's even more fun with me now." With that she dropped me out of the sock into her hand and carried me into her room not even bothering to place her brothers socks in the hamper like she said she would do.

She took me into her room and noticed that I was still awake. "So how was it in Kevin's shoes. I'm sure they were worse then mine since my feet are so cute and never smell." "It was horrible. They were much worse then yours." I said. "So you like my feet more?" she asked. And as much as I hated to admit it "Yes I did like your feet more. They are much hotter and I mean that in a good way." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. "So my feet are hot huh? Well it's a good thing you think that cause that is where you will be spending most of your time." "Don't you mean all of my time?" I asked. "No. I might want you to service other portions of my body later, but for right now you can clean just my feet. They got kind of sweaty walking Kevin to his football game." "Ok I would love to!" I responded.

End Notes:
 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=718