- Text Size +

This is a story about me and my struggle to cope with a new existance.

My name's Ryan and I'm an 18 year old freshmen in college. I'm not sure how i shrunk, but I do know that for now I'm a slave.

I was at home from school on my new laptop when my mom said she had invited my friends mom over to discuss some stuff. I naturally was like whatever and just kept on answering email messages.

When my friends mom got there I saw that she had brought Amanda, her daughter, and Kevin, her youngest son. I've always had a crush on Amanda, but always just kidded around with her like a sister. She was beutiful, not fat at all, but not a beanpole. This burnette haired beuty walked in in her tight bluejeans that showed off her somewhat large butt, t-shirt, and flip-flops.

Thats when I noticed her toenails. I kinda have a foot fetish and hers were beyond perfect. Her toenails were painted silver and her feet somewhat glistened since she had just got done running. Before she sat down she took off her flip-flops off and kicked them accross the floor.

" Sorry if my feet smell, I had just got done jogging before my mom asked me if I wanted to come. I changed into my sandals on the way over here." she said.

"No problem. I can't even smell them." I lied.

The night went pretty normal from there. We just sat in my livingroom watching a movie while our parents were in the other room talking about how their sons were leaving them. Amanda said that she had to go to the bathroom and I told her it was still where it had always been down the hall. I heard the door close and decided to go to my room to get the charger for my laptop. Amanda walked out of the bathroom right as I was walking out of my room. Thats when it happened.

Just then the bathroom door opened by itself and I smelled the worst smell I had ever smelt. I knew that Amanda could eat alot and still keep her figure because she had a high metabolism, but I don't know what she could have eaten to make that smell. While I was pondering a flash shot out of the bathroom and blinded me for about 5 seconds. When I could see again all I saw was the molding where the floor and wall met.

I knew that I had to reach someone before something not so friendly found me. I didn't want to go for Kevin and end up stuck or crushed under 8 year old feet. So I went for Amanda since she was 19 and less likely to treat me like a toy. It took me about 1 hour to reach them due to me hugging the walls. The last thing I wanted was to be mistaken for a bug.

Once I finally reached her feet I noticed the smell and realized that she must have ran pretty hard. Just as I was about to try and irritate her foot she lifted it up. All I saw was the soft, slightly dirty pink sole of Amanda's foot. I thought I was dead, but her foot missed. However the smelly air displaced by her foot didn't miss and sent me flying straight to Kevin's toes the feet I was trying to avoid. It was for good reason because he had just got done playing football and his feet stunk too. Not as much as Amanda's, but enough to make me gag.

At that moment his foot twitched and I was hurled away just as fast as I had arrived. Luckily I landed between Amanda's toes so it would be easier to get her attention. Unluckily they smelled so bad I couldn't catch my breath to climb to the top of her foot. I found that the unlucky outwieghed the lucky when Amanda scrunched her toes up. There I was smothered between the sweaty, rank flesh of Amanda's toes. I tried to get unstuck from her toes, but was held fast by her sweat and toejam and grime. These beutiful toes that I had loved to look at were now squeezing the life out of me with their constant pressure and rank smell. She unscrunched them letting me breath, but only for a short time.

She was walking and everytime her foot landed the warm toe flesh would press into my face an suffocate me. Then I realized they were leaving and she was wearing flip-flps. When she put them on I was crushed between her hot sweaty toes and the strap that held her sandal on. As they walked to their truck in the warm night air her feet started to sweat and I started to suffocate. I finally passed out from a mix between the intense pressure, the intoxicating smell, and the new beads of sweat that would now run down between her toes and into my mouth and nose suffocating me.

Chapter End Notes: