Shrunk At A Music Festival by Vexed
Summary:

Laura is Mary's only little Red (Reduced Human). Their trip to a music festival takes a turn for the worst when Laura is lost near the toilets.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3263 Read: 26597 Published: March 23 2018 Updated: March 23 2018
Story Notes:

Another story from my DeviantArt (https://vexedstories.deviantart.com) account :)

1. Mary Loses Laura by Vexed

2. In Her Crack by Vexed

3. In Her And Out Again by Vexed

Mary Loses Laura by Vexed
Months had passed since the first release of Reds (Reduced Humans). Laura had been serving her punishment ever since. She had been caught shoplifting, only a purse, and next thing she knew she was boxed and sold to a girl in her twenties.

Laura was one of the lucky ones, she supposed. The girl who bought her, Sarah, was kind and wanted more of a friend than anything else. Sarah cared for Laura, fed her, took her everywhere and generally had a good time with her.

Sarah told Laura horror stories about some of the things people did to their Reds: stuffing them in unsightly areas, swallowing them, crushing them, flushing them and that's only the stuff Sarah could stomach herself. Sarah couldn't bear to even consider Laura seeing her naked never mind doing those things to her.

Today was the day they were going to a music festival for the weekend. They were both excited. Sarah had prepared a bag full of supplies, including the pouch she had for Laura to sleep in. They both got ready to go. With Laura in her pouch in Sarah's backpack they made their way to the car to drive to the festival.

As they arrived at the music festival, Sarah noted that the sun was going down. The music had started and she was eager to get to where the party was at. Meeting her friends on the campsite, Sarah quickly setup her tent.

“Come on Sarah we're going to the main stage” a friend of hers called out to her as she fiddled around inside her tent with her plump bottom stuck out of it. Unzipping the pouch that contained Laura, she plucked her out and ran off to catch up with her friends.

As they got to the main stage, Sarah and her friends began to dance to the music. Laura wasn't exactly comfortable with this but she couldn't really dispute it with Sarah. As time went by she pondered on how she'd feel more comfortable if Sarah wasn't drinking so much, as she looked over at Sarah's other hand holding a large glass of vodka.

As the moon covered the sky and the night moved on, the party was in full force. Sarah had been drinking and dancing all night, Laura had never seen her this drunk. Laura was extremely worried about being dropped and lost.

“I… I need the… Bathroom!” Sarah drunkenly shouted into Laura's face before holding her in a tighter grip down by her side and walking off to find the portable toilets. Laura held on for her life as Sarah stumbled around the festival hunting for the toilets. Above all the things telling Laura that Sarah was very drunk, the grip she had on Laura was that of an uncaring child holding a doll; this was unlike Sarah.

The women's portable toilets were in one giant line, each toilet separated from the one beside it by around a metre of space. And then small pockets of space behind the portable toilets presumably for getting behind them and moving them after the festival. The queues to the toilets were huge, and everyone was extremely drunk.

“You n… need to wait here” Sarah said to Laura pointing at her playfully. Laura panicked, “no no, I can't. Someone might step on me or pick me up!”. Sarah looked puzzled for a moment, “hmmph, you're right” she admitted. Laura sighed in relief.

As Sarah pondered this conundrum, she climbed in between two of the portable toilets and placed Laura down behind the one she planned to use. “Stay here and heh… hide, you know I can't go with you… Watching!” Sarah said before running off to get in line.

Laura watched around the corner of the portable toilet, eager for Sarah to return. She watched as the queue got smaller until finally Sarah entered the portable toilet. As she did so, Laura saw a large group of women headed for the portable toilets.

“These queues are huge, I'm not waiting here” one of them said before squeezing in the gap between the portable toilets and passed Laura. The rest of the women all followed suit, one of them accidentally kicking and knocking Laura into the centre of the pocket of space behind the portable toilets.

Now on her back and surrounded by around 20 women, Laura looked up in total fear. The women had took up the entire area behind the portable toilets. As if synchronised, all the women dropped their shorts and underwear and squatted to the ground.

Laura watched up, horrified, as the woman above her did so. A vagina and ass hovered inches above Laura. Then each woman proceeded to piss. Laura watched the vagina twitch above her before a flood of golden liquid came out of it.

The torrent immediately hit Laura, knocking her to the floor. She coughed and sputtered as this happened, trying to stand up or even open her eyes. As if on a waterslide, she scrambled around the drenched soil trying to stand. This continued for a minute, the woman above sighing in relief as she unknowingly nearly drowned a tiny Red beneath her.

Each girl stood up soon after pissing, pulling up their underwear and shorts. Waiting for each other to finish, they hovered around laughing and joking. The girl above Laura was the last to finish, the rest of the girls noticed this. Joking around, one of them prodded her as she was crouched.

Eventually, the piss stopped and Laura stood up rubbing her eyes. As she did so, she looked up at the ass still above her and then at the girl in front of her. She saw the girl in front of her prod the girl squatting above her, she knew what was coming.

The titanic ass fell down from above as the girl lost her balance. She came down with the power of one thousand suns on top of Laura, pinning Laura between her asshole and the damp ground. Panicking as her ass was now covered in piss, the girl who had been squatting above Laura jumped up, pulling her thong and shorts with her in one swift motion.

“I can't believe you did that! I'm wet now! Eww” the girl said, wiping herself off with her hands. “Enjoy the fall then, Olivia?” One of them said, poking at her. Olivia decided to laugh it off in her drunken haze, climbing out from behind the portable toilets to rejoin the main event.

Laura screamed out as she was crunched by the giant girls ass. Thankfully the pressure began to lessen as the girl rose. However, the pressure only relieved so much as her large cheeks clamped down around Laura. Now completely erect, Olivia pulled her thong up between her cheeks and then her shorts; thus trapping Laura in her ass.
In Her Crack by Vexed
It didn't take long for Olivia to get back to the main stage and continue partying. She planned to get extremely drunk and she was already off to one hell of a start. Taking shots, dancing the night away, shaking her ass and grinding on her friends. She did it all!

Laura had been trapped in Olivia's ass all of five minutes before the steady grind of the cheeks that surrounded her body transformed into an aggressive shaking and thumping to the beat of each track that played.

Exhausted already, but not one to stop dancing, Olivia sweated enough to fill a stadium. It dripped down her crack like a waterfall into a plunge pool. Laura, having the slightest bit of freedom to move in the huge ass was thrown around between the two cheeks that entombed her. Completely drenched in ass sweat, she slid easily between the cheeks, having more of it smeared into her skin with each and every jolt of Olivia's thunderous ass. The only luck she seemed to have was that the smell being ingrained into her skin was hard to notice when she was too busy trying to steady herself or dodge the asshole.

As the moon rose higher in the sky and more people retreated back to their tents, Olivia's dancing slowed to a halt. “Phew” she said, wiping the sweat from her head. “That w… was insane”, she grinned ear to ear at her friends who were laughing and stumbling over themselves.

Thankful for the stoppage, Laura tried to steady herself against Olivia's titanic ass to rest. Having found a relatively stable position away from the asshole with her feet against Olivia's thong, that was now barely in her ass, and her hands on Olivia's cheeks.

With plenty of practice steadying herself between sweaty cheeks, Laura maintained her position and rested as Olivia staggered back to her tent with her friends. The large group of women split off into two groups of 10 as they approached their two tents. One group entered one, the other in another.

Olivia climbed in the tent and plopped herself down on the hard floor to rest. As she did so, Laura's feet in the steady position met the floor and she was launched directly up and into Laura's sweaty asshole. Laura screamed out as this happened, only to soon be cut off as her head slid inside the rancid rectum with ease. Olivia's huge ass cheeks being Laura's only saviour from complete insertion.

Olivia yelped as she felt Laura enter her sensitive asshole. She flipped over and lay on her front, pulling her shorts and thong down in front of her friends who were shocked and bemused. “There's something in my ass, there's something in my ass!” she shouted, panicking.

Quickly, Olivia pulled apart her cheeks for her friends to investigate. Most of her friends, now asleep or trying to sleep, paid no attention to the screaming girl. This left only a few who laughingly peered into the ass of Olivia.

Still extremely drunk, the girls did, in fact, see something stuck in Olivia's ass: it was one of those Red humans that get shrunk, they noticed. “Oh yeah, I see it” one of them said, reaching over. “Well g.. get it out!” Olivia drunkenly demanded to her friend.

“It's just a twig” the girl reaching in said, smiling mischievously at the other friend who was investigating. With that, she reached in between the cheeks, ready to pluck out the tiny Red by its legs. Stretching out one finger, and clenching her fist she instead plunged her finger in between the two cheeks. Soon her finger pressed against the feet of the Red and it easily slid into Olivia's asshole, followed by the girls finger up to her knuckle.

“Pull it out, it has went deeper!” Olivia yelped again, feeling this intrusion. “Okay okay” the girl said, withdrawing her finger with a “pop!” and pretending to throw a stick out the tent. The two girls laughed hysterically at the fact one of them had just put a Red inside of Olivia's asshole.

Pulling her pants back up, Olivia flipped back over and turned to her two friends who were still laughing. “Ahh that feels so much better” she said, laughing with them.

The laughing died down shortly and soon they were all unconscious in the tent. Olivia, feeling satisfied that nothing was stuck in her sphincter, fell asleep peacefully. Little did she know, that beneath that sphincter lay a tiny human trapped against her will in a place no human should ever have to dwell.
In Her And Out Again by Vexed
The night was not an easy one for Laura, now suspended in the asshole of Olivia. Conveniently, it was relatively empty thus far, but Laura knew that Olivia had been drinking, eating and dancing all night long so did not believe it would stay this way. Initially, Laura attempted an escape whilst being sure to not go back the wrong way. However, her attempts were in vain as she found that Olivia’s sphincter would not budge for her tiny body.

Pounding against it for what felt like hours, with only the periodic release of gas to lull her into a false sense of progress. Each fart would slip out, creating a tiny hole only big enough for gas to escape and sadly not Laura. Eventually, beaten and without hope, Laura gave in to the bowels of Olivia. She lay in as clean a place as she could, still covered in the unthinkable.

Even Laura’s lying down was interrupted as Olivia periodically rolled over in her sleep, throwing Laura from one end of her rectum to another. Suddenly Laura was awoken by, not another roll, a rumbling. Laura peered around the dank depths of Olivia’s rectum for the source. She could see nothing in here. The rumbling got louder and louder, it felt like it was getting closer.

Suddenly, it dawned on Laura: Olivia was digesting the food from last night. Out of nowhere a brown sludge made its way down the passage. The densely packed mess sucked Laura’s arm into it as it approached her. Not wanting to wait around to be fully encased, Laura ran along the ridges of Olivia’s rectum away from it.

Banging on the walls of Olivia’s anal sphincter, with a new vigour, Olivia screamed and yelped as best she could “HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE!”. Knowing it was useless, she fell down to her knees. “Why me?” she cried to herself as the wall of excrement got closer.

Awoken, by the disturbance in her rear, Olivia felt her pain-stricken head as she sat up. “Owww, my head” she moaned, eyes barely open as she peered around the tent slowly. Seeing everyone still asleep, Olivia began to lay back down. She was definitely feeling this hangover.

Laura felt Olivia sit up. Her world shifted as Olivia’s anus went from being a door in a wall of ass to a hatch on the floor. Falling down to the tight pucker, Laura tried to steady herself. What she did not expect was the wall of sludge to come tumbling down on top of her, sealing her in.

Just as Olivia sat back down, she felt a sharp pain in her bowel. Olivia then realised she was desperate for the bathroom. Standing up staggeredly, she hobbled out of the tent, barely able to move from how full her bowels were.

The pressure was unbearable for Laura, now with gravity pulling the sludge down on top of her. For once, she'd prefer to be free to move even if she would get thrown around.

Reaching the women's portable toilets, Olivia waited eagerly in the queue. At this point, any more pressure on her sphincter would have her shitting right here on the floor she figured, as she held her hands against her overwhelmingly large ass.

The queue quickly dissipated until finally it was Olivia's turn. Swinging open the door, she rushed inside. As quickly as she ran inside, she slammed the door shut behind her and locked it.

The toilet was already nearly full, the flushing mechanism had clearly broke. “Great” Olivia exclaimed before dismissing this issue and sliding her shorts and thong down in one swift motion.

Planting her ass down on the seat, Olivia's anus immediately released the load. The pain inside her already fading away as the shit spewed out of her. Laura, at ground zero for this explosion, briefly witnessed her destination as the asshole finally burst open.

As quick as the anus had opened, Laura found herself plunged into the depths of the already-full toilet. Swimming as best she could in the sludge, Laura surfaced and peered up at the source of it all.

Almost all light was eclipsed by Olivia's titanic ass. Laura screamed up to her from the pile below, hoping she'd hear her. Laura could see Olivia's face through the gap between her legs. She sat hunched over, with her forearms on her knees. Her face was that of a still-in-pain girl who had not, in fact, heard screams from the toilet beneath her.

Laura's screams were inconveniently met by a groan from the unnoticing Olivia and then another pile of shit spewing out to submerge her. Each time, Laura attempted to re-emerge in hope that Olivia would look down and see her at any point.

Olivia couldn't believe what was coming out of her, it was endless. She refused to look in the toilet bowl, knowing it would not be pretty. Had she looked in, she might have noticed a tiny brown figure throwing her arms up and heard the faintest of screams being projected towards her.

Laura, without hope, climbed to the top of the full toilet bowl and prayed for mercy. Like the sun breaking through on a dreary day, the eclipsing ass that covered her lifted. Olivia, not wanting to spend any more time in here, quickly wiped her ass somewhat before hurrying out of the bathroom.

Laura watched her former captor exit, thankful that she did not flush but unsure whether she could have anyway. Moving out of the shit, and cleaning herself as best she could, Laura awaited the next arrival with a solid plan.

She stood her brown covered body on the slightly white sheet Olivia had used only partially before leaving. Nobody could miss her here. Right?

Almost as if on queue, another girl entered. A girl around Olivia's age with a face like thunder. As she stepped in, and shut the door behind her, she peered into the bowl and sighed.

Laura, seizing this opportunity, began flailing around to get her attention. And, to her surprise, the girl above did notice her. “Please help me” Laura screamed up to the girl, with hope in her heart.

The girl continued to stare down at the girl on the sheet right in the centre of the clogged bowl. “I don't have time for this” and with that the girl turned away from Laura, slid down her shorts and thong and unceremoniously sat upon the filthy throne.

Aghast from the reaction of the girl, Laura stood awfully still in complete shock. She couldn't believe the girl dismissed her so easily, was this to be her fate? Pondering this in the centre of the bowl left Laura at the mercy of the girl above.

Soon, the girl uncaringly began pissing a golden stream into the toilet. And Laura, being directly below her twitching Vagina, was struck by it like lightning. The force sent Laura plummeting beneath the depths of previous users wastes.

Flailing and panicking, Laura tried to remain calm and keep her mouth closed but that was easier said than done. Soon, the forceful stream began to lessen and Laura emerged from the filth once more.

The girl, now finished, stood up still completely ignoring the tiny Red in the toilet. Giving herself a quick wipe but not Laura a second thought, she threw the wet toilet paper into the bowl and left.

Falling directly on top of Laura, the sticky toilet paper covered all but her head. Laura was well and truly stuck, this also left her vulnerable and hard to see.

With tears in her eyes, she awaited her next unwitting predator. Light flooded in as the door opened again. An absent minded girl entered, locking it behind her. She scoffed at the concoction below, pulling her shorts down as she did.

Laura peered up helplessly at the girl who stared back with disgust. Despite Laura being barely able to be seen, a flicker of hope flooded her heart. The girl above her was, in fact, Mary.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7318