Emma's Revenge by NotOnTime
Summary:

Emma has a horrible life-changing experience, one that causes her to go into depression. Suddenly she receives a device that can create portals. Now she's free to pay back those who wronged her.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 14874 Read: 57049 Published: April 03 2018 Updated: February 07 2021
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****

This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/action/view/chapter_map/1141]

**** **** **** ****

This story is NOT suited for readers who can't handle sensitive/disturbing subject matter.

 

 

1. Chapter 1: Emma by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: The Smelly Pit of Despair by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Imprisoned In Her Steamy Bowels by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Her Hungry Hole by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: 100% Anus by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Bottled Up? by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Bottoms Up! by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: Everything Is Resolved ...Right? by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Emma by NotOnTime

Emma was a victim.

She had begun college as an everyday freshman, eager to get out there and meet new people. Quickly she found a group of friends to hang out with on the regular, a small assortment of girls her age that she could chat and gossip with. They often made fun of her because she was the shortest of the group, but never to the extent of making her legitimately upset. Emma always had a good time hanging out with them, so after 2 months when her friend Jessie invited her to a house party, she accepted without hesitation.

Apparently Jessie had come from a wealthy family because her house was ginormous. There were multiple bedrooms connected to their own private bathrooms, and on the main floor she had an expensive sound system blasting party music. Emma guessed that even by working a lifetime of her job as a waitress she wouldn't be able to save up that kind of money. Also she seemingly underestimated Jessie's knack for being a social butterfly because the place was packed. Even a house that huge and it was overflowing with people. The music was loud and the crowd was roaring but she was still having a good time.

Emma was single, and had to turn down the advances of dozens of guys all night. Being short made her seem cute and innocent, but she also had a pretty sexy body. Proportional she was well endowed, she just didn't have the verticality that her friends did. To combat the constant onslaught of losers, Emma drank until she didn't care anymore. She danced with her girl friends, yelling and hollering together, partying the night away.

After a few drinks Emma was looking for a bathroom. The one on the main floor had a huge line so she stumbled her way upstairs to find an alternative. She noticed right away that the atmosphere was different upstairs, it felt a lot more serious and tense. She saw a few girls making out with huge guys in the corner, one of them had his hands running up her shirt. Emma was put off by the display but kept searching the hallways for a bathroom. The upstairs guest weren't chatty like her friends downstairs, they spoke in low sensual voices and soft giggles. She felt out of her comfort zone, in a place weirdly more "adult". From behind a closed door she could hear a girl's voice muffled and moaning. Did Jessie's parents know what was going on in their house?

Then there was a large hand on her shoulder. A tall muscular guy wanted to talk.

"Hey girl you having a good time?"

He was huge. Emma thought his arms were big enough to break her in half. Nervous, and still slightly woozy from the alcohol, she mutter her next words.

"N-No... I'm not- I'm just trying to, um, the bathroom..."

One of the tall guys equally-as-large friends piped up.

"Hey dude, what did she just say?!"

"She said she's not having a good time!" His face got really close to Emma's "Want us to show you a good time? Huh?"

Emma couldn't say anything she was so scared. The huge guy and his football player friends gathered around her. They were eyeing her up like a piece of meat. They made lewd comments as they backed her up against the wall.

"She's a tiny one, eh?" "I bet she's real tight" "But check out those tits!" "Bro, would it even fit?"

She need to get out of here now. She made a dash to escape but one of the men grabbed her arm, yanking her back.

"What's wrong? We just want to have a little fun, that's all." They started pulling her into one of the side bedrooms. Emma knew what was going on. She screamed.

"NO! NOO STOP! I DON'T WANT TO! HELP! JESSIE HEL-mmm!! MmmpHh!"

Another massive hand covered her mouth. She couldn't call for help. After drinking so much she was powerless to fight back against just one of them, let alone the dozen or so that had filled the room. Tears filled her eyes as they started taking off her clothes. One of the guys locked the bedroom door. This couldn't be happening. Emma writhed and cried but it didn't matter anymore.

----

She was raped by those men. Losing her virginity in the worst possible way, each of the strong men fucked her until she was full of their cum. After that they all took turns ramming her in the ass until she went limp from exhaustion. Even then they continued, fucking her again and again until they were satisfied. No one downstairs heard what was going on and no one saved her.

Months later and the law couldn't help her. They had some kind of bullshit alibi from outside the state that night that proved them innocent. Emma cried every night after that. She couldn't even look her friends in the face anymore. Some of them thought she was actually a huge slut and was trying to take advantage of those guys. Word spread around and her reputation was ruined. The men got off scot-free and her life was in shambles.

She fell into a deep depression after that. She wouldn't leave her dark room or go outside anymore. Even living at home, her parents that once believed her story, started to have this look in their eyes of disbelief after the men were "proved innocent". Emma lost her waitress job and her grades plummeted. Everything felt so bleak and hopeless, like she wanted to die.

Until one day, lying alone in her room, a blue heavenly light shined brightly. There was a dull thump on her floor like an object had fallen down. Emma went to investigate and found a portal device. She had heard of these things before, but never used one. Why did it suddenly pop into her room?

"Maybe someone lost it?" Emma talked to herself in a low voice. "I shouldn't have this, it's probably really expensiv-"

She suddenly thought of her rich ex-friend Jessie and that big scary house. Her heart was pounding again, she needed to take her anxiety pills. It had been months since the incident but the wounds she felt were still strong. She curled up in frustration. Why did it have to be like this? Why did something so horrible have to happen to her? She hated those guys with every fiber of her being and yet they got to live their lives with no consequences while hers was totally ruined. It wasn't fair.

She eyed the mysterious portal device again.

"Heh... If only I could use this thing and squash those guys like a bug." she fantasized to herself. She picked it up and played around with it, coming up with all sorts of ways she would make those guys pay. After a while though... she found out that it was no ordinary portal device. It seemed to have no limits to how big or small the portals could get, and she could use it from any distance. She was even able to steal herself some snack from a nearby grocery store to her room. Normally portal device usage was monitored by the government to see what/who went where. Committing portal crimes was next to impossible but this thing seemed to be off their grid entirely.

In the dark of her bedroom Emma's mouth turned into a crooked smile. The law failed her so maybe she should take it into her own hands.

Chapter 2: The Smelly Pit of Despair by NotOnTime

Chad was walking home after his classes, taking his usual shortcut through the woods. It was a warm autumn day and the leaves made loud crunches under his feet. He was looking forward to going out later with his bros to get some drinks. If all went well at the bar, they could probably find a girl or two to take turns with.

As content as his mood was, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. He turned around and looked between the trees but didn't see anybody there. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was a presence nearby. Distracted, Chad walked over a mound of leaves and tripped. It felt like his foot caught on a tree root or a rock or something. A huge smelly blast of wind blew the leaves away and he slipped into a hole in the ground. The wind smelled like manure, he coughed on the gross stench. He was up to his ribs in whatever this weird hole was too, his hands both pinned to his sides. It took his a few seconds to realize that the hole in the ground wasn't the ground. It was warm.

"What the fuck?"

That was when he heard a giggling sound. Someone really was watching him! A short girl stepped out from behind a tree, almost as silent as a ghost.

"I can't believe you fell for that one. A pitfall trap is like the oldest trick in the book. I had so many other ideas on how to catch you too."

What was she talking about? She looked deranged. Her clothes were messy and had leaves sticking out of them. Her hair was unkempt too, disheveled after weeks of not being paid attention to. What was most concerning was she had a crazy look in her eyes, like she was hollow on the inside. One look into those eyes and Chad could tell she was unstable.

Still, he was angry and a little bit scared "What is this?!" he barked.

"This..." she grinned "is my asshole."

"What? I'm inside your asshole?! That's impossible!"

The girl lifted up her skirt and pulled off her panties, showing him her ass. A small glowing circle of energy was whirling between her cheeks, right where her asshole would be.

"See? I used a huge portal on the ground and replaced the dirt path with my asshole. You were the first one to put it in my ass after all, so I think it's fitting you get eaten alive by it."

Emma had memorized Chad's face and name after they couldn't convict him. Him and every one of his bastard friends. Finding the colleges they went to was easy, and after a couple weeks of stalking Chad she found path he used to take home. It was just far enough out of the way that no one would be able to hear him yelling for help. She set up the portal trap and covered the exposed anus pitfall with some leaves. Then she just needed to fart when she felt him walk across it so that her anus would open and swallow him up.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Who are you?!" he screamed.

Her face turned to ugly anger.

"You don't remember me?!" The hole tightened. "You don't even remember the girl you raped whose LIFE was RUINED?!" The hole tightened more as she emphasized her words. It was strong.

Chad's face dropped to shock and fear as he remembered that night at the party. The girl who he and his friends raped. It was her.

"That wasn't! I-I was- I just!" He could tell he was in deep shit.

"I remember you though" she giggled creepily "You were the first one to stick it in my ass."

Her voice was quiet, practically a whisper. Her facial expression was hidden behind her ragged hair but he imagined just how scary she looked right now.

"It hurt so much..."

Chad began struggling to pull himself out of the disgusting pit. The powerful bands of muscle held him tight, keeping him where he was. If anything his movements were causing him to sink inside more, now he was up to his shoulders.

"But you know what?" she said softly "after a while... it started to feel good." 

Chad paused. She continued.

"I hated it but I became addicted to the feeling, the pleasure. Every night I would masturbate with my ass, crying because it made me think of when I was violated, but I couldn't help it. My ass began craving more than just my fingers, and then I moved on to using toys and vibrators..."

She stepped forward, planting her hard shoe on his shoulder. "...but I think you'll feel better than any of my toys."

Chad eyes were stricken with fear. His arms were stuck, he had no way out. With the girl stepping on his shoulder her legs were spread above right his face. He could see the whirling circle poking out between her ass cheeks. Worse than that, he saw that her vagina was dripping wet. She was really getting off on this psychotic revenge fantasy! Only it was real!

Absolutely terrified, Chad's instincts took over. He squirmed and writhed around, desperate to free himself from the massive anus. His legs kicked hard at the rubbery walls, eliciting a loud moan to escape from Emma's mouth. The anus shuddered and tightened around his chest and a splatter of juices fell from her drooling pussy onto his face.

"Mmmmm, that's what I'm talking about" she moaned. "Here, let me help you..."

She lifted her foot from his shoulder and stomped it down on his head. Chad sank in up to his chin. This crazy girl was actually using her legs to push him inside her own asshole! She hopped off and looked at the man's helpless face.

"I'll let my asshole pull you in the rest of the way. Goodbye, you literal piece of shit."

Closing her eyes Emma focused on her lower muscles and put them to work. The huge ground-anus began to pulsate with life, sucking the man inside her ass. She sat down and started masturbating her pussy right there. She had been holding herself back for a while, but now she was raring to go. With cold eyes she watched Chad's head wriggle around the puckered ring, screaming all sorts of obscenities at her.

This is what she wanted all this time: payback. For all the pain and soul-crushing damage those men had done to her, she was going to deliver it right back at them, one by one. They deserved the worst torture imaginable, and in months she was left to cry and suffer she had thought of so many ways to use the portal device and show them hell. A creepy grin crawled across her face as she masturbated. For the first time in a long while she was happy.

Every time her hungry loins clenched down on her fingers, Chad felt it tenfold. Pain was exploding from his chest as he felt his ribs cracking. The asshole slobbered and contracted on his body, slowly eating him alive. Every warm clench from the girl's fetid hole pulled him in a little deeper, until his head was so far between the smothering wrinkles that the outside light began to fade. He was nothing more than a bug compared to the size of her anus, an insignificant insect doomed to die inside her ass.

Finally, with a puff of displaced air, Chad was swallowed completely. The hole shut tight and there was no more sign of the man. Emma got out the device and deactivated the portal, sealing his fate. She could feel him inside her bowels, screaming and struggling with all his remaining might. His tiny struggles sent tickles through Emma's ass, and her hole throbbed with pleasure.

She stayed in the woods til sundown, masturbating over and over again. She kept getting herself off to the sensation of her living sex toy, the feeling of her anal walls wrapping around his pathetic body felt amazing. When she came, she came hard, putting all her focus on the tiny lump in her ass. She came until she couldn't feel him moving anymore.

Her heavy breath echoed through the dark forest. The woods were a dangerous place for a girl to be alone at night, but if anyone tried to assault her now she knew how to deal with them.

Chapter 3: Imprisoned In Her Steamy Bowels by NotOnTime

Tristan was jogging through the halls of his college, in a mad rush to make it to the lecture hall. Class had already begun, it was easy to see from how empty the hallways were. His grades were already bad enough, if he missed another important lesson he was basically fucked for midterms. All the time he spent going out with his buddies and picking up defenseless girls was catching up with him.

What he didn't know was who was catching up with him. Hidden behind a corner in the hallway was Emma, spying on his every move. Tristan made a breakneck turn around the east wing and dashed straight ahead. Not being mindful of his footing, the young man ran straight on top of an opening floor portal and fell inside. As soon as he slipped within, it closed back up, as if nothing had ever happened.

"WWAAAHHH-Ooof!"

For an instant he was in freefall, until he collided with a spongy new surface. He was on top of a giant hand! Looking around, his eyes followed the hand up the arm and gazed up his massive captress. She was looking straight at him with a disturbing grin.

"Remember me?" her voice boomed.

Tristan was dumbstruck.

"What did you do to me?! Who are you?!" he yelped.

Her grin turned to a scowl.

"How dare you! None of you shitheads remember me at all do you? Look closer!"

She brought her face closer to her hand. Tristan instinctively backed up, from his point of view it looked like the moon about to crash into the world. He looked at her features and racked his brain of anyone that would have it out for him. She definitely had a crazy look in her eyes. Her messy hair obscuring her face made her hard to recognize. Soon enough as he realized who she was his jawed slowly dropped.

"...Ah! Y-You!"

"Yeah that's right, you fucking asshole."

Her middle finger curled in her hand and pinned Tristan down. He fought uselessly, flailing and throwing punches with all his might against the giant digit, but he barely made a scratch. Emma laughed at his foolish determination.

"What do you want with me you bitch?! If you're going to crush me in your hand just do it already!!" he yelled.

"You idiot, I'm not going to crush you with my hands." she said, lifting her finger.

Tristan panted for breath. "You're... you're not?"

"No. That would be letting you off easy. I've got something way more cruel for you lined up."

She saw the way his face contorted from relief to sheer terror. It was so delicious it made her lick her lips. Using her free hand she pressed a button on the portal device in her pocket. A new portal opened up at Tristan's feet, causing him to fall inside yet again. Emma shuddered upon his entry and promptly closed the portal so he couldn't escape back out. She then grabbed her bag and moved on, heading for the lecture hall that Tristan was supposed to attend.

She snuck in the back and took a seat in the far-off corner. It's not like she was here to study or anything, she was here for other reasons. Tristan's friends, ie. some of her former assailants, were taking this class with him and she needed to keep an eye on them. She was serious about stalking, she needed an exact schedule of their day to day lives. Where they went, where they ate, when they were most often alone, it was all essential for kidnapping them and exacting her revenge.

Next she activated the portal device in her pocket again, completing the next step in her tortuous plan. She had to cover her mouth as she giggled to herself. Tristan was not technically absent from this lecture, but where was he?

----

When Tristan fell through the portal a second time he hit the ground with a splat. Warm muck seeped its way into his clothes and made him heavy. The walls were dripping with slime, disgusting and warm. His first breath of air told him all he needed to know. The humid environment was thick with a distinct pungent smell...

He was shrunken inside of her ass. How could she have done this to him?! He didn't deserve this kind of punishment. Sure, he was the one who instigated her getting raped by him and his friends, but it was her fault for looking so drunk and fuckable. Her round ass was begging to be rammed. If anything she tempted him!

First thing was first, he needed to get the hell out of here and make her pay. The heat was exhausting and the sludge was weighing down his clothes so he took them all off. The only thing he kept with him was his phone. It had no service inside her but he could still use it as a small flashlight in the pitch-black darkness. Fully standing his head just almost touched the sticky "ceiling" of the shit-stained hallway. He picked a direction and walked forward, hoping the way he was going was towards her asshole...

About 5 minutes passed and he was already feeling tired. The disgusting air was really getting to him, like it was clogging his lungs. Still he trudged forward, until he tripped over something large and fell in a puddle of waste. Getting back up he inspected the thing on the floor with his flashlight. It was a body! Tristan quickly ducked down and got a good look at it.

"Oh my God... Chad?"

It was his friend that had gone missing a few days ago. Now he knew why Chad never showed up at the bar that night.

"You BITCH!" he screamed, pounding the floor with his fists. The bowels quivered joyfully in response. It disgusted him to know that his pained struggles were only helping fuel the giant girl's libido. Standing up Tristan continued his march towards her backdoor, more angry than ever...

On his way he spotted a ring of light. Assuming it was his way out, he rushed towards it, until finally realizing it was not an exit like he expected. It was a whirling blue circle of energy, going around the perimeter of the bowel walls. It looked like a portal hole, but it didn't lead anywhere new. Just more dark smelly ass flesh laid ahead. Tristan couldn't figure out the strange phenomenon and stepped through it, still hoping he was heading the right way...

7 minutes passed and it felt like the sludge was increasing. Before it was coating the soles of his feet, but now it was all the way up to his ankles. It definitely made it harder to walk, that's for sure. Each step made a slorping noise of suction, as the slime tried to latch onto his legs. Then he saw something that baffled him. Chad was lying dead on the floor again. What the hell was going on? Did he make a wrong turn somewhere? That was impossible, the poop chute was only a straight line, there was nowhere TO make a wrong turn. A growing sense of dread filled his heart. His mind felt delirious from the shitty smell. He needed to keep going...

He passed the weird glowing blue ring again. Something was up. The volume of goop inside this girl's bowels was increasing more and more. Now it was all the way up to his shins. The taste of crap was smeared all inside his mouth, it made him feel sick. 10 more minutes of wading through the tunnel and he couldn't believe his eyes. It was Chad's body again. How? And was his friend Chad always so big? Tristan compared himself to the size of the corpse. He was half the height of his friend! Was he shrinking? Shining the phone flashlight around his dripping prison he saw a difference. The "ceiling" was much more spacious now, to the point where he couldn't even reach it with his arms fully extended.

Tristan screamed in agony, slamming his fist down on the cushiony floor again in a fit of despair. This girl had played him for a fool.

----

Emma smiled to herself.

"So he finally gets it, huh?" she thought to herself.

Here's what she did: She placed a small portal on the far, deep, smelly end of her bowels, and then a second slightly larger one all the way near the exit hole. Tristan would travel all the way down her hot tunnel, thinking to reach the exit, but instead would loop back around to where he started. By passing through the blue ring he'd shrink slightly every loop. The anal walls were uneven enough for him not to notice a change in the floor either.

Emma sat in the lecture, not paying attention to the professor droning on. Instead she focusing herself on the tiny feeling of footsteps coming from inside her booty. Deep within her butt she felt Tristan walking around, unsuspectingly travelling exactly where she wanted and shrinking himself in the process. With every loop his footsteps felt more insignificant, and the time it took for him to hike his way up her chocolate canal got longer. If she felt him going the wrong way she could easily switch the portals before he got there. He was completely at her mercy.

The feeling of domination coursed through her body like a drug. The front of her panties became damp. This kind of vengeful satisfaction was really something should could get used to. Just then her stomach growled.

"Sounds like it's finally time. I've been waiting all morning for this..."

Emma had given herself a double-sized helping of breakfast this morning. By now her stomach had finished breaking down her meal and was creating bubbles of gas to be sent to her colon. Soon however they hit a roadblock, the back of the portal loop Emma had set up inside her large intestine. Like a cork, it was blocking her farts from passing through, and keeping Tristan safe for the time being. She could feel her abdomen bulging as the pressure built and built. She helped ease the gas along, trying to collect as much as possible before letting the shrunken man really have it.

Once she felt ready she pressed the button on the portal device, deactivating the portals. The gas burst through her anal cavity, undoubtedly sweeping up Tristan in the torrent of stink. Before it reached he exit however, Emma pressed the button again, reactivating the portals. She couldn't go ripping a fart that big in class. No, instead it traveled down her bowels, reached the portal near her asshole, and then looped back around to the portal deeper inside at the spot where it came from. The endless stream of gas tickled her insides, making her blush a light red. Just thinking of how Tristan was faring made her pussy dribble with arousal.

----

The shrunken man heard the onslaught of flatulence coming. The dull growling sounds of his tormentresses stomach made way for a series of echoing roars as the fart bubbles passed through her body. The ground quivered the closer it got, until it reach the outside of Tristan's portal. Halted, the gas built up, producing an organic creaking noise that terrified the man. To him it sounded like a tornado swirling outside his rickety house, coming to engulf him at any second. Finally the floodgates were released and a gushing storm of pent-up air swept Tristan off his feet.

The girl's massive fart was like an explosion, a volcanic whirlwind of smell and heat. It sent Tristan's poor shrunken body flying, woefully bouncing off the fleshy walls of his captresses cavern. He screamed and screamed, getting bits of goop and excrement in his mouth that had been picked up by the winds. The once hot bowels transformed into a steaming hellhole, brought on by the girls searing thick gas. Her whole tunnel churned as the fart blasted through, undulating its disgusting muscly rings, trying to pump out the volume of gas. Tristan collided with those rippling muscles, getting himself battered as he was helplessly thrown about.

As he was blown through the portal he felt himself get smaller. He couldn't stop his momentum, and at his new size it seemed like the fart was making him fly even faster. Even with all the strength he had left there was no way to fight back and turn himself around. Hot heavy winds pressed at his back, pushing him forwards at breakneck speeds, bringing him around the bend and through the portal again. He shrunk more, becoming barely an eighth of the size he entered as.

He began to cry as he realized what was going to become of him. He was going to shrink infinitely, or until he died, whichever came first. Sobbing within the girls rushing fart he couldn't do anything but watch as the surrounding walls grew wider. Even as much as he shrunk there was so much gas that the powerful gusts were not decreasing. His tiny body was blasted through the portals over and over and over and over, until he was a mere speck, a nothing mite of dust being carried by the wind. Soon he collided with a sticky blob of anal juices, which might as well been the size of an ocean to him. Impossible to stay afloat in the heavy mass of ass goop he painfully sank to the bottom and drowned.

----

Emma felt her anal toy's tiny body bouncing off her inner walls. She could feel him tumbling his way down her bowels and then coming back around to the start, a little lighter each time. She got up from her seat in the lecture hall and left to go to the bathroom. She couldn't hold it in anymore, both the fart and her libido. The storm raging inside her butt was turning her on too much, and the thought of Tristan, gradually shrinking in her ass while engulfed in farts, made her want to scream out loud. Her horrific revenge plan had been executed perfectly and with every step she made to to the ladies rooms, Tristan's presence was getting fainter. Her butthole instinctively twitched in her panties, ready to release from feeling the sensation of rushing gas, but nothing came out.

When she got to the toilet stall, she couldn't feel him anymore. He was a goner for sure. Pulling down her panties, Emma sat herself on the toilet seat. She wiggled her bum around, spreading her cheeks apart to get ready. Clenching the portal device in her hands she braced herself before pressing the button. Right as she did, all her gas came out at once, sputtering through her anus with a loud boisterous noise. The sense of relief she felt was incredible, and she couldn't help but let a sexual moan escape her lips.

"Mmmmmm..."

Chapter 4: Her Hungry Hole by NotOnTime

With Tristan shrunken to death inside her bowels, Emma had knocked another one of her targets clean off her revenge list. Well, as "clean" as she could get from drowning the man in her own anal fluids. Seated on the toilet seat, the air around her was still hanging with the fart that did the man in. Giving it a whiff Emma noticed how rank her own stench was. It must have been hell for him in there, which was just what she wanted. Her anus was still throbbing after her gassy release, both it and her pussy were twitching with arousal. She thought to herself.

"Wow I'm really raring to go, huh? Hmmm... there was more stuff I was going to do, but I might as well masturbate since I'm here."

This ass of hers was starting to be a real a pain in the- ...yeah. These days it seemed like her backdoor was more sensitive than ever. She hated it in a way, she had been an anal virgin before those guys raped her, but now she couldn't stop herself. After every guy she "disposed" of with her butt, it only seemed to get hungrier for more. She made the choice to kill them with her ass because each of them had stuck it up there on that awful night, but she never thought she would start getting addicted to it.

It felt really good to shrink them and put them in there, the way their tiny arms and legs pushed against her sticky flesh was better than any vibrator on the market! ...Not good. The more she thought about the feeling, the hornier she got. Her nipples were standing up and poking against her shirt. It was starting to become an issue because she didn't have time to keep masturbating after every kill.

"You're a real handful you know that?" she whispered down to her butt.

It twitched in response. Her ass was craving to feel something fill it. Luckily Emma had a way to kill two birds with one stone. Using the portal device she opened a pathway back to her bedroom and grabbed a pill bottle off her desk. It used to be filled with her anxiety medication but now it had a shrunken man inside. Emma kept a few of her captured targets ready and waiting to be disposed of, just for such an occasion. Now she could masturbate and finish off one of the scumbags that violated her at the same time. Perfect.

With both giant hands she opened the pill bottle and unceremoniously dumped the tiny man into her palm. The bottle had a few air holes, but without food the man was bound to die in a few days anyway. Emma made no hesitation to start ripping his clothes off, like she was a giant hungry predator. Sure, when he was normal sized he was large enough to overpower Emma's petite body, but now she had the complete advantage. Physically the guy's body was pretty bulky, but mentally he was weak. He was crying in her hand like a little baby, sobbing and yelling to her for help. This was good for Emma because it meant he would be easily manipulated. She brought the distraught man up to her huge face. Her eyes looked starved with lust and her cheeks were blushing hard.

"I'll make you a deal, you wriggle around a lot down there and I won't suffocate you to death, alright?" she said with a mouth wet with saliva. The tiny man was nearly stunned.

"W-What? What do you-" but before he could even barter with her she pulled her hand away from her face.

She didn't have time to do the whole "do you remember who I am?" routine. She needed this guy inside her ass, right now.

Scooting forward on the toilet seat, Emma brought her hips out to the front edge. Both holes were above the rim of the bowl, giving her easier access to them. Next she moved her hand with the guy down to her butt, ready to shove him in. She couldn't hear him but he was screaming and crying in her fingers. He wanted to ask her why, but all that came out was unintelligible blubbering.

"Waawhaahaaaa... *sniff* WaaAAHH..."

Being directly in front of her massive asshole was frightening. He could feel the warmth of her arousal, just from how badly in heat she was right now. She clearly didn't need to lube her ass up beforehand, her pussy was leaking a waterfall of juices down her taint and onto her butthole. The sticky pussy drool had seeped its way through the puffy wrinkles, coating the anus so well that it glimmered in the bathroom light. The tiny man was prodded face-first into it, teasing the gigantic smelly surface. It was easily many times his size and was throbbing from his touch. The rank scent of her prior gas was still clinging to her wet flesh. It made the shrunken plaything recoil in disgust, and try to push the gargantuan butt away. What he did didn't matter anymore, this anus was starving and was about to devour him whole.

Chapter 5: 100% Anus by NotOnTime

With a mighty push the giantess stuffed the man inside her hungry ass. It accepted him right away, excitedly slurping him up so that he could be properly tasted. The huge muscular anus began squeezing him over and over, sending wave after wave of pleasure to it's owner. Wailing in despair and pain, the man remembered her words. If he didn't start wriggling around she would kill him out of dissatisfaction. Panicking, he squirmed hard, thrashing his limbs between her puffy, sweat-filled folds. She felt it immediately, and those hot anus folds pressed inwards, threatening to break his arms and legs. With what little oxygen the man had he screamed, sending tickles through Emma's skin that were so titillating it made her want to scream as well.

"Mph! ...mh! Ahhhn..."

She covered her mouth with her hand but some of her loud moans escaped. As far as she knew no one else was in the bathroom, but if a passerby heard her from the hallway they might confuse her lustful screams for those of trouble. She needed to calm herself down, but it was no use. The wriggling man-toy lodged inside her butthole felt incredible. He was really scratching that itch! Getting into the feeling, she moved her other hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

The monstrous anus was squeezing him even more now, sucking on his body like a piece of hard candy. Compressed under the incredible strength of her ass, the man's body was forced to go the only place it had to go: deeper. His head and shoulders popped through the other end of her anus into a more spacious chamber, the colon. The smell hit him at once, the thick stench was unbelievably more potent than it was from the outside. It made his eyes water, and his mouth burn. How could anything smell so awful? The dank chamber groaned back at him as the anus chewed on the lower section of his body.

Emma felt the hard nub of his head pop out her anus and into her bowels. Without his head there, her quivering hole had less to squeeze on. While he definitely felt good in her ass, he felt best in her anus, right the place where it could clamp down on him. That gave Emma an idea. Grabbing the portal device, she got it running and remotely affixed two holes to either end of her anus. The portal on her "exit" side of her asshole lead back to the clenching sphincter ring that opened up into her bowels, and vice versa. It was the same idea as the endless bowels hallway she used on her last target, only localized entirely on her asshole.

From the shrunken man's perspective the open area of her foul colon was gone, and his head and shoulders were teleported back inside the girls asshole. Now where the puffy bands of flesh ended, it only lead to more bands of flesh, and beyond that the rubbery ring kept going. It looped back on itself through the portal infinite times, creating an endless hallway of anus. As far as the eye could see it went on, her pulsating folds moving in unison. It was infinite, it was hot, it was cramped, it was smelly, and it was throbbing. It was 100% anus.

The man's body wasn't small enough to fit between the two portals so his feet ended up coming out the other side and touching himself on the shoulders. Now that his cramped space was completely enclosed he had to pleasure this giantess fast, or else he was going to run out of air. Grunting through the squeezing flesh he wriggled around again, occasionally kicking himself in his own head. It didn't matter, he just needed to get this girl off soon, before he suffocated in her asshole.

Leaning back on the toilet, Emma felt the man jerk to life with renewed vigor. Ever since she activated those portals, she could only feel the tiny ass slave in her anus, as expected. The sensation of his little body slithering inside her butthole felt amazing, she never wanted it to stop. While working her clit with one hand she plunged her fingers into her vagina with the other. She felt a new gush of juices stream out of pussy and run down past her buttcheeks. Through panted breaths, she clenched her ass on the wriggling man over and over. She could feel him stop for a moment, until he would spring back to life and start struggling again, only to have her crush him with her humongous asshole once more. The temptation to squeeze with him over and over like this was too strong. No matter how hard he tried to fight back, her anus could crush him with a single flex.

With gasping breaths the man struggled to keep himself moving. Exhaustion was closing in, he didn't know how long he could keep this up, especially when his pathetic wriggling just made the giant girls butthole squeeze the daylights out of him every few seconds. Her flesh surrounded him on all sides, sticking to him in a smelly embrace as he moved his body around. It would lovingly hold him in place for a while until the squishy muscles clenched down and became as hard as stone. Every time he felt like he was going to have his skull collapse from the pressure. Then the ass muscles would retract, giving him a moment of respite before the next wave of punishment hit.

The temperate seemed to be rising too. Blood was rushing to the girls loins, causing her crotch to swell red with an erotic glow. The thumping of her heartbeat became deafening, and the pace was gradually getting faster. Between her clenches the anus was becoming more active, twitching and undulating with sexual fever. The rolling wrinkled walls sucked on his body, trying to draw him further in. He began sliding backwards, however thanks to the portals the anus couldn't swallow him anywhere but through its own throbbing walls, over and over. Normally a young girl's asshole was a thing that was meant to push things out, but this one was hungry and its unique appetite was slowly draining its "meal" of his life. The walls closed in hard on him again, and then resumed with pulling his body along. It felt like he was being consumed by an endless wet throat, one that smelled like shit.

Emma's round derriere was wiggling around on the toilet seat. She felt her anus swallowing him again and again and it was driving her wild. She licked her lips, slathering them with viscous drool. Over the past fifteen minutes her orgasm had been building, and it felt like a big one was coming. She had been purposely been holding herself back for just the right moment. Obviously she was lying about her deal of not killing the man, she just wanted to make her masturbation as pleasurable as possible. In just a few moments she was going to let her asshole go crazy on him and squeeze him with so much force that there was no way he could survive. Her heart was pounding in her chest just thinking about it. She gave her sphincter another big squeeze, flattening the tiny person in between her walls. His tiny helpless body felt amazing, another surge of pleasure to her core.

"Ahhh! So good! Oh! Here it comes! ...Here it comes!" she cried.

She grabbed her ass with both hands as she reached anal orgasm. Involuntarily her hips bucked, roughly jerking as the rest of her body convulsed. Waves of pleasure coursed through her, marked by her anus repeatedly flexing on its tiny prisoner. Emma screamed out loud, feeling her own ass kill the man as he struggled inside. Her pussy burst with juices spraying the blue door of the bathroom stall. Eyes rolling back into her head, Emma could only imagine what her little butt plug was experiencing as she felt this euphoric bliss.

The pint-sized man had no way to prepare himself for when she started cumming. The overbearing shithole had already weakened him to where he could hardly move. Suddenly, the girls anus loosened for a moment, giving him a second to relax. He thought he was actually done his job and was going to be let out, before the trembling walls came falling down on him from every angle. They squeezed harder than ever before, grinding his bones and forcing the air out his lungs. He had underestimated the power of a young girl's kegel muscles during orgasm.

Repeatedly the anus slammed down on him, crunching his poor body over and over with all its might. He tried to scream, tried to get away, but the cumming shithole tightened itself to a level he couldn't withstand. It contracted over and over with amazing speed, loosening and shrinking to a single point, all on his body. This kind of relative speed and power could bend steel and even level buildings. Instead it was being used just on him, and it was all coming from one girl's ass cumming in a bathroom stall. The asshole rumbled and gave one last destructive clench to finish off its orgasm, squeezing out its tiny occupants life once and for all.

After that Emma rode out the rest of her anal orgasm in a bit of a daze. Her ass didn't stop pulsating for some time, but as it calmed down she could hear people yelling outside. Her moans and screams were heard by those in the college hallways and they had called security. Right now they were knocking on the stall door, threatening to force it open and remove her if she didn't come out herself. Not wanting to bother with the authorities, Emma created a human sized portal to her bedroom and hopped through.

The angry sounds from the college seemingly blipped out of existence when she deactivated the portal, leaving Emma sitting on her bed in silence. More than a little shaken up, her ass grumbled. She leaned to the side and a short, post-orgasm fart fizzled out her cheeks. The smell wasn't that bad but she needed to give her butt a good cleaning out after all of today's excitement.

The people at the school eventually forced the bathroom stall open, only to find no one inside and some sticky residue left on the door.

Chapter 6: Bottled Up? by NotOnTime

Ryan woke up with a gasp. He had the most frightening dream, that some giant hand had reached down from the sky and abducted him. Then after that he was stripped naked and held prisoner inside some sort of solid glass tube. There's no way that could have been real, he thought, but as his eyes re-adjusted reality caught back up with him. The same murky green glass from his dream blocked his view of the outside world, and darkened the large chamber. His hand felt around the floor, which was just as hard and cold as he remembered it. What was happening? Was he abducted by aliens? Otherworldly beings?

In actuality it was Emma. She kidnapped him as the next man on her revenge list. Right now he was being held in an empty green beer bottle, tilted on its side. What did she have planned for him? Time would tell.

Standing on his feet, Ryan look around. It was hard to see through the glass so he had no idea where he was. This weird hallway had no walls, the floor just curved upwards to the rounded ceiling. It reminded him of some sort of sci-fi movie. On one end of the chamber, where he was, there was a flat circular wall, a dead-end. The other end... darkness. It was scary, the idea of investigating the pitch black unknown, but he didn't really have much choice.

Cautiously Ryan inched towards the other end, one step at a time. His footing didn't feel solid, sometimes the chamber would sway. This weird sense of vertigo felt like he was being suspended, like the glass tube was being held by ropes in dead air. Mimicking a tightrope-walker, Ryan held his arms out sideways, to keep his balance when things got too rickety. As he got close to the darkness he noticed the floor begin to slope upwards, and the ceiling likewise slope downwards. In fact the whole circumference of the tube was getting smaller the further it went on, like a sort of cone shape.

He was surrounded by the darkness now, straining his eyes to make out what laid in front of him. Not only that, but the glass around him felt warmer. His first thought was that he was being led to some hellish oven, but that wouldn't make much sense. If his destination was fire, then he'd at least be able to make out some flickers of light. This heat was more matched to the darkness, like whatever was blocking his view from outside was hot and massive. The inward slope had ended, returning his tube prison to a consistent size, only now it was five times smaller. Reaching above his head Ryan's hand could touch the ceiling, which was just as warm as the floor. The further he went the more questions he had, but one question stood out most in his mind. Where was he?

Finally he reached his destination. Some... thing was standing in front of him in the darkness, blocking off his path. Ryan froze for a moment, scared to move. Whatever this giant thing was, it felt alive. Hesitantly he held out one hand, slowly approaching it. He made contact for a second before yanking his hand away. It moved! The thing definitely moved, as if it was alive. More than that, it was warm and covered in some sort of layer of grease. Ryan sniffed his slippery fingers. The grease had an earthy stink, like it was rotten. His face wincing, he pressed both hands forward, into the tube's blockage.

The living wall accepted his fumbling fingers, showing a slight amount of give to his curious prods. It was fleshy on the surface, but underneath lied a layer of thick muscles. The whole thing was very warm, almost hot to the touch. This had to be the source of the heat surrounding him. There were divots, round crevices of skin that exuded more greasy slime. Ryan tried to stick his fingers in but he couldn't get far. The muscles underneath were strong and held the creased flesh firmly shut. Even by using both arms and pulling as hard as he could he couldn't pry it open. His eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and he could start to make out the form of whatever this thing was. It was circular, fitting the shape of the tube he was in. The crevices splayed out in a ring, like the shape of a flower, and all met at one center point. It was almost like...

"A hole..." Ryan whispered out loud.

This had to be the way out. If he could somehow open this living hole, he'd find his freedom. There was a small sliver of doubt in his mind, that he shouldn't be touching this thing if he didn't know what it was, but he ignored it. He had to do this, there wasn't any other way to escape this place. Certain of his plan, he thrust both his hands into the center of the hole. The tender meat convulsed, and the entire glass tube rocked in response. His hunch was right, the center of the hole was where it was most vulnerable. With newfound confidence he began to dig, prying and tugging at the hot slippery ring in an effort to get it open. It was hard work, the more he touched it the more it would expand and contract around his arms, but he wasn't ready to give up yet. The hole was strong, large enough to crush his limbs, but after a couple minutes he felt like it was loosening.

Right when Ryan was starting to feel like he was close to freedom, he heard a sound. It was a booming distant growl, but it steadily sounded like it was getting closer. The hole stopped its freaky undulations at once and clamped down tight. Ryan had one arm still inside when it did, and thus his hand was crushed. He shouted, his pained screams no match for the low-pitched groans coming from the other side of the hole. It was like a roaring beast, something loud and deadly rushing towards him at a frightening speed. He began to panic, yanking at his ensnared arm so he could quickly run away. It was stuck, and even if it wasn't no matter how far he ran he couldn't escape what was coming. The rumbling sound hit the other side of the hole, making it bulge outwards. Ryan yelped again, his poor hand flattened by the ballooning flesh.

Just when he thought he couldn't take it any more the hole opened, unleashing a hot blast of foul-smelling air. The streaming gust of wind was so strong that it flung his body backwards, sending him crashing down the glass tunnel he came from. When he took his next breath a noxious stink filled his head, one so putrid that he instantly recognized it. It was a fart. At that moment everything went rushing through his brain, piecing together what was actually going on. The shape of the glass chamber, the swaying motions, the heat, the darkness, the fleshy hole, the smelly grease, the organic groaning sounds, the dream of a giant girl... He finally put it together. He was shrunken inside a bottle and farted on by a giant ass!

Finally dawning on such a terrible revelation, there was nothing left that Ryan could do besides suffer. The huge fleshy hole continued to fart into the bottle, filling it with pungent gas. It smelled awful, the kind of rancid fart that would make anyones eyes water. Horribly loud noises bounced off the glass walls, making the whole chamber shudder with the vibrations of flatulence. The smell had nowhere to go, it collected inside the cramped space with Ryan, multiplying with every hot spurt that came out the giant girl's asshole. She must have been holding her gas in for a while because the terrible chain of farts just wouldn't end. Her anus contorted as it spit out blaring streams of gas, her puffy wrinkles clenched as hot gales of methane passed by. Some silent ones slipped out too, adding to the poor mans torment.

The bottle was like a wind tunnel of steamy farts. Every time the giant ass blasted one out it would whip back to the flat end of the bottle and then swing around the curved glass walls. A small whirlwind was created in the larger part of the bottle taking Ryan along for the ride. He was knocked this way and that, slamming against the hard surface with his tiny body, all the while suffocating on the atrocious smell. It didn't take long before the entire bottle was filled to the brim with her stench. The multitude of farts were so thick and so potent it was making Ryan feel ill. His lungs ached, burning from the inside from her horrendous sour fumes. Finally the girls massive ass let out one more earth-shattering toot, tossing Ryan on his back, and then stopped.

He was panting hard, desperate to find any trace of oxygen. The smell was smothering him. It was so strong and oppressive that it felt as if his body was being held down by a hot blanket. His mouth was wide open, gasping for air, and the farts took that opportunity to cling to his tongue. Her gas tasted like pure shit, no amount of saliva could ever wash it off. Even though he wasn't breathing through his nose, he could feel the smell burning his nostrils. And his tears? They wouldn't stop leaking. Even the very sweat on his bare skin was soaked in the girls disgusting stink.

The reality of his situation began to sink in. He at completely at the mercy of this giantess and after the atrocity that just occurred he was sure it wasn't going to be a good time. She was both powerful and cruel, and she didn't obviously have a shred of concern for his well being. There was no way he was getting out of this alive. That fact struck him right in the heart and he began to sob, helpless and stranded in a bottle of farts.

Emma expelled a hot breath from her mouth, a sigh of relief after pushing out all those farts. Her lips curved into a smile, just imagining her tiny prisoner having to deal with all that gas. She still had her hand reaching around her backside, holding the rim of the bottle up to her anus.

Chapter 7: Bottoms Up! by NotOnTime

Emma was having a hell of a good time. This idea of "ass torture" on tiny shrunken men had become something of an addiction to her. She used to only do it about once a week, exacting revenge on those rapists with her ass until they died, but now it had escalated to where she was doing it daily. She couldn't help herself, the feeling of ecstasy she got from snuffing out their worthless lives was incredible, her body began to crave it. If her ass didn't squeeze or swallow someone whole after a while she would start to get urges.

Her idea of locking a man inside an empty beer bottle and pumping it full of her farts... it might be her favourite one yet. With the majority of the neck of the bottle being nestled between her huge ass cheeks her tiny prisoner must have had no idea where he was. She tried to keep the bottle as still as possible while she felt him touching her asshole. His tiny hands poking around her butt were ticklish but she had to resist the urge to scratch. She couldn't give away that he was actually touching her asshole. It was like a game to her. Just knowing he was rubbing up against her backdoor, struggling to open it without any idea that it was her giant ass... it turned her on. She could feel her anus clenching of its own accord, trying to squeeze the tiny man between its folds. Her pussy was already wet, building with excitement as the tiny man unwittingly teased her hole.

Her bowels gurgled. It was time. Emma's anticipation had hit an all-time high as she felt her ass begin to fill with farts. She was so close to letting him have it, she could feel him trapped against her bulging anus. Sensing that her butt was ready to fire, Emma bit her lip and pushed. The bottle made a funny BROOT sound as her fart rang inside of it, filling it with her smell. It felt so good, so insanely satisfying to let out all her farts inside that bottle. Just knowing there was a tiny man trapped within, suffering in a swirling storm of her gas, it was the best. She drooled, fantasizing about his reaction while she blasted more farts in. Is he scared? Angry? Is my smell making him gag? The look on his face when he realized he was touching my asshole this whole time, it must have been delicious! This feels so good, I'm drowning him in my farts! She made a cute scrunched up face and pushed once more, letting hotter and hotter farts trumpet out her hole.

When all was said and done, Emma was raring to go again. Her pussy was drooling now, leaking fluids down her legs and all over her bedsheets. All alone in the comfort of her own bedroom she was free to start masturbating, and that exactly what she wanted to do. Her asshole was clenching in a fever, hungry for something to fill it. It pulsated against the hard glass rim of the bottle, egging on its owner to give it some attention.

Ryan felt the bottle begin to wobble roughly, something was happening. Still feeling weakened from the miasma of farts, he managed to lumber back up to his feet. He wiped the tears from his eyes and tried to focus his vision on the other end of the bottle, where the hole was. No longer was it blocked off by the wrinkled anus, instead he saw a mess of pink meat throbbing against his only exit. The giant girl was rubbing her pussy all over the end of the bottle, lathering it up with sexual juices. Her slippery secretions leaked into the fart-ridden chamber, shimmering in the faint light that managed to pass through her ass crack. Ryan's eyes were fixed on the erotic sight of the giant girls pussy as it rubbed against the glass. His heart was racing in fear of what was going to happen next, but then turned ice cold as the bottle returned to her puckering asshole.

The anal ring was throbbing in anticipation, kneading its folds into the sticky rim of the bottle. The giantess applied some pressure, pushing with the bottle to bend her rubbery pucker back. Astonishingly, the wrinkles of her anus began to flower open, wrapping around the rim. Eased by the lubrication of her pussy juices, the bottle began to slide inside, gradually swallowed by her hole. Ryan couldn't believe what he was seeing, the cruel giant girl was opening up her rectum right in front of him. She let out a huge moan.

"AAAAAHHHN!!"

Even through the hard walls of the glass her erotic cry could be heard. Ryan held his head in his hands as he realized she was getting off to all this. Farting in the bottle, pushing it inside her ass, he was just a toy for her to play with. He was fucked. Doomed to die as an anal prisoner of this giantess. A loud slurp interrupted his thoughts as the bottle slid out her ass... but not all they way. She pushed it back in, this time a little deeper. Ryan watched in despair as the anal flesh was spread apart by the bottle. It was dark, but just enough light passed through for him to see the depths of her ass. Her juicy bowels shimmered like her pink pussy, only dark red, and pulsing with pleasure. She slid the bottle out again and her sticky walls hugged the glass tight, not wanting to let go. Mucusy intestinal juices coated the neck of the bottle, left from her ass. She pushed the bottle back in, this time faster, and Ryan toppled over.

Steadily the horny girl fucked her ass with the bottle, ramming it up her butt with a good pace, but without going too wild. She didn't want to accidentally knock out her tiny prey. He was helpless against her lust, trapped with nothing but the view of her dripping bowels to keep him company. Her sloppy anal meat swallowed the bottleneck again and again, spreading apart so Ryan could see deep inside her chasm. It was foul and dark in there, in the distance her muscles pulsated with excitement. The greedy flesh of her insides hugged the intruding object, giving it a tight embrace as it pounded her butt. Splashes of intestinal slime licked the inner rim of the bottle. The rank stench of her bowels wasn't any better than the farts being held inside the chamber, but it kept Ryan's horrible prison steamy and warm. The poor man was becoming more panicked by the second, he could even hear how hungry her ass was from the wet smacks it made chewing on the bottle. His captress started moaning louder, slowly building in pleasure with each thrust. Ryan couldn't take it anymore. He screamed for her to stop, banging his fists on the side of the bottle.

"PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY! PLEASE!"

Emma's anus squeezed down on the bottle hard. She groaned with a low voice, her ass felt so great. Of course she couldn't hear her terrified little mans calls for help, but just imagining him right now was enough to fuel her libido. He's probably in there screaming his lungs out, still breathing in my hot rank farts. He should count himself lucky, he gets a personal look inside my big sexy ass, the same one he used to lust over. He must be scared shitless, scared that it's going to eat him alive. Oh god just thinking about it gets me so wet. I think it's finally time for the big finale...

Lowering her head down to the bed, she arched her back and stuck her ass up in the air. The bottle tilted upwards, the angle inside became steeper by the second. She stopped using it to fuck her ass and just let gravity take effect on her little toy. Ryan screamed in disbelief, struck with terror as his footing began to slip from where he stood. Desperately he clawed at the hard glass, trying to cling on for dear life, but it was too smooth to get a grip anywhere. He began to fall downwards, plunging into the gaping ass below.

"OH GOD! NO! NOOOOOOOOoooooo..."

Emma felt his tiny body land inside hers, touching her tender anal meat. She shuddered from the sensation, his body was small, but his little limbs felt wonderful. He was struggling down there, trying to keep himself above the heaving mounds of flesh. While Ryan had a fairly soft landing on her puffy innards, he soon realized that the girls bowels were trying to swallow him deeper. The hot oozing walls undulated around his legs, slurping and sucking to try and pull him under. He frantically scrambled to escape, scratching at the squishy flesh to try and pull himself back up to the bottle. His flailing arms and kicking legs only tickled the giantess more, and her bowels gave another big gulp.

Emma's ass was going to eat him alive. Her free fingers started rubbing her pussy, lifting her pleasure even higher. She was nearly about to cum! Ryan could feel the walls around him trembling, something big was coming. Suddenly the girls ass clamped down on him, crushing him up to his chest. He didn't even have time to scream before the orgasmic spasms started. Instantly his body was swallowed, completely engulfed by her anal meat. The walls clenched rapidly on top of him, smothering his body under heaving muscles and frothy slime. All he could hear were the wet slaps of flesh around him, painfully chewing his body up like a wad of gum. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't see, he could only feel the girls powerful walls dragging him deeper and deeper inside her giant ass. The same slimy tunnel that pushed out her shits every day had gobbled him up and swallowed him whole.

Outside Emma was panting. She flopped over on her bed and let the bottle pop itself out of her anus. That orgasm had felt so amazing that a little bit of pee came out. She would have to clean it up after, right now she was still coming back down from the heights of cumming. Her ass muscles were still spasming, surely torturing her little anal snack. He wouldn't be able to survive for long, she gave a guess at maybe another 10 minutes. She got up from her bed and put on some clothes. Giggling to herself, she imagined the final moments of the man inside her butt, while she went to get some towels.

Chapter 8: Everything Is Resolved ...Right? by NotOnTime

Three months had gone by since Emma first received the mysterious portal device.

Tom was a fresh-faced young man walking home from campus. He had been staying at the computer lab to do some extra studying, and now it was late enough that the sun had already gone down. Since he was taking a shortcut through the woods he had his small pocket flashlight out with him to watch where he was going. As he was being careful not to trip over anything, a sudden swift breeze blew by. Pointing his flashlight up he saw the leaves rustle in the wind. He liked the colder weather, it gave him somewhat of a childish grin on his face. What he didn't notice was the ground opening up under his feet. In the darkness a giant whirling portal stretched open along the forest path, and while Tom was busy distracted by the wind he accidentally walked right into it. With a stumble he fell down the circular portal, his body in free fall for a second before landing on a soft springy surface.

The place he landed was warm and alive. He didn't have any time to see where he was before four giant fingers closed in around his body and left him in darkness. The being that was carrying him hopped through a new portal and zipped far away. The portal in the woods fizzled closed, leaving not a trace of evidence behind.

Tom's body was unceremoniously dropped on a giant bedspread. The room he was in had no lights on and everything looked way more massive than he was used to. Having fallen through the huge portal his body was shrunken to only about an inch tall. The bed extended out for miles, the walls looked so dim and far away he could hardly tell they were there. Only the outside glow from the window was there to illuminate things. There was a raunchy smell to the room, the stale odor of sweat and loneliness crept into his nose. The huge being that had captured him was a person, he could see them rustling around in the darkness, just beyond the reach of the bed.

With a massive stride the person came back, having now stripped off all their clothes. She was a girl! A short girl, but "short" didn't mean much when she was towering over him like a human skyscraper. She looked like she was old enough to be a classmate of his. Her eyes were sunken in and her hair was unkempt and messy. As she approached Tom, he caught a whiff of her naked body that hadn't been showered in several days. Something about the darkness of the room and the bizarre way she was looking at him immediately set off red flags. He wasn't sure what was happening but he felt like he was in danger.

Emma planted two giant hands on the bed as she bent down to get a good look at him. Tom was shaking in fear, the way her eyes studied his shrunken body didn't have much of a glimmer of humanity in them. Gathering his courage, the young man spoke up to his kidnapper.

"Wha- what do you want with me? I... I don't have much money, really! I was just heading home from school!" he stammered.

Emma's face twisted a bit. It was a mixture of excitement and guilt at the same time. Across the room in her desk was a list of names, the names of all the men she had been stalking. The guys she had been feeding to her giant ass for raping her... the truth was their names had all been crossed out months ago. She had got her revenge, one by one she had eliminated each one of those horrible people from the face of the Earth. Everything was already resolved, but in the process she had fallen into a deep dark place that she couldn't get out of.

"Please, I... I don't know why you brought me here!" Tom continued.

Emma crawled onto the bed with him. Her giant naked body caused the mattress the shake around, shifting the bedsheets and knocking Tom's tiny body off its feet. He worried he was going to be crushed. She was so huge compared to him, if her arm or leg just happened to land in the wrong position he'd be squashed like a bug. The mess of blankets moved around as Emma turned to face him, some objects on the bed that Tom hadn't noticed before rolled over next to him.

Tom saw at least three humongous sex toys surround his body. A vibrator, and some thick dildos that were several times larger than himself. They hadn't been cleaned in some time, some were still a bit wet from recent use. The smell was noxious, the waft of leftover juices and lubricant wasn't something meant to be sniffed from this close. This was clearly a sex den for some crazed perverted woman. Tom staggered back in disarray, looking up at the giantess. She was panting hard now, leaning over him like a hungry predator. Under her face and boobs, down beneath her shadowy underbelly and between her legs, he could see her crotch was dripping wet. Tom was still a virgin and hadn't been with a girl before, but this sight wasn't arousing to him in the slightest. He feared for his life, and what the giant woman was excited about doing to him.

"I'm sorry..." her voice panted softly as she spread open her enormous legs.

Tom looked back up at her face, it was filled with regret but also blushing red with arousal. Her eyes met his and he begged.

"Please no, don't do this... oh god no please..." he whimpered.

The appeal to her good nature didn't pull through. As Emma looked at the pure terror on the boy's face she felt a twinge of sadness but it also made her heartbeat pump even faster. Her mouth twisted into a demented smile. Her loins clenched hungrily and a fresh drool of vaginal juices fell unto the bed. Tom turned to run from the panting horny giantess but he didn't make it far. Emma's huge arm grabbed him and pulled him close to her. Tom screamed as her hands tore his clothes off, ripping them apart like bits of paper. When she was done he was totally naked, carrying nothing but the tiny pocket flashlight in his hand. Next he was brought down between the giant girl's legs. The musty scent of her lower body terrified him. Emma lifted her backside up, shifting her weight to her knees. She held the boy in front of her soaking lips and twitching butthole.


"I need this..." she said to him.

After using her giant ass to take revenge on those rapists her body had gradually become addicted to the feeling. The pleasure of masturbating while also snuffing out another person's life was the purest form of ecstasy for her. A few days after killing the last man on her revenge list she started getting urges again. Her ass felt on fire, craving to feed on tiny squirming humans. Emma tried masturbating with her whole collection of toys, but she just couldn't satisfy herself. She could only put off her ass's desire for live food for so long. Eventually she broke, and captured another person to use as her private butt plug. The release she felt was amazing, she came over and over that night, going crazy on her clit while her famished bowels squeezed around their new prey. The person was innocent, crying and screaming for her to stop, but she didn't care. All she needed was to feel her ass swallowing them deep inside her bowels as they writhed against her tender undulating muscles.

This little person yelling in front of her ass right now couldn't understand. No one could. The awful fiery cravings. The nights of loneliness and dissatisfaction. Emma's parents barely talked to her anymore and she had no friends left to confide with. The feeling of cumming as she suffocated someone inside her bowels, that gave her the joy and comfort in life that she needed. It was like a drug to her. She started to look at people passing by her window, wondering which one would feel the best wriggling inside her ass. Her anus throbbed, starving for a human meal, and with this special portal gun Emma could resupply herself with new toys whenever she liked.

Tom's shouting was silenced as Emma thrust him against her cooch. She mashed his little squirming body against her sopping wet pussy, smearing hot oozing juices all over him. Tom coughed and spat as the giantess rolled his body around. Her vagina was pulsating with arousal, red hot blood pumping through her engorged lips. As Emma lubed him up she raised her hips higher and higher off the bed. Her shoulders lowered into the mattress until she was bent all the way down, her round hungry ass pointed up and readied for insertion.

The shrunken freshman thought she was going to shove him all the way into her giant pink slit but was surprised when she pulled him away. He almost breathed a sigh of relief but then Emma's hands adjusted, bringing him face to face with her asshole. The beastly pucker was throbbing hungrily at him, its thick wrinkles moving in and out like they were coaxing him inside. Tom screamed in terror, fighting by all means to get out of Emma's hand, but she held onto him firm. Just the heat coming off of her giant rosebud felt like it could burn his face, and the smell of her sphincter was atrocious. Days of sweat and female cum had been soaked into her crevices, the rank aroma of gas and excrement was stained into every quivering fold. Tom could hear the giantess moaning beyond her titanic wall of an ass, panting anxiously at what she was about to do to him. The anus clenched as if to say it wanted to gobble him up.

Despite the tiny person desperately flailing between her fingers, Emma pushed him towards her anus head-first. His shrill screams became muffled as his face was smothered in rubbery hot skin, the plump bands of her flesh wrapped tight around his skull. Tom's panic quickly doubled as the enormous anus eagerly took him in, with big ravenous contractions it hugged around his shoulders. Inside was stifling and rancid, the deep encrusted gunk that had been hidden between this girls anal wrinkles were now smearing hard into his face. Emma gasped and moaned as she stuck the little boy into her butthole. After waiting so long to feed her ass with another living toy, his tiny squirms felt delicious. A gleeful smile spread across her lips as she clenched down on his body. The way she could so easily suppress his struggles with her ass was amazing.

Horrifying wet smacks filled Tom's personal hell as the gargantuan anus chewed on him. His body all the way down to his hips now was being smothered inside the giant girl's anus. Sticky female fluids and smells stuck to his body like paste, he shouted for her to stop only for her trembling muscles to painfully close in on him again and again. His wriggling movements and tiny vocal vibrations just made the giantess more horny, her pussy gushed with hot juices that trickled down her thighs. Emma's ass swayed as it devoured its tasty meal, her puckering anus squeezed rhythmically as it swallowed. With no more need for her hands to hold onto the boy she started to rub her clitoris, rolling her fingers around the swelling sexual organ for even more erotic stimulation.

All the guilt of shoving a completely innocent person inside her ass had melted away. The moment Emma felt her huge wrinkly hole squeeze around the boy's squirming body she had gone off into a state of bliss. All that mattered now was her pleasure, using this person to make her cum as hard as possible until he died. Her asshole contracted greedily around his frame, kneading its powerful muscles all over him to extract as much enjoyment as it could. The giantess no longer cared about his well being. His pain, his anguish, his fear, these were all now just things to help her get off. She moaned joyfully as she felt his head pop through the other side of her sphincter, he was starting to enter her bowels.

The air within the colossal ass cavern wasn't something Tom could ever have prepared himself for. One breath and his whole body convulsed, the rancid odor of the girl's bowels cut through him like a knife. The rank stench of her anus from the outside, that was just a preview of the horrible miasma waiting within, and now his chest was being pulled inside this fiery humid meat cave. The walls around him were more spacious, he was no longer being smothered by painful hard asshole flesh, but he also didn't feel safe either. Sounds of giant organs churning and distant innards gurgling made him feel threatened, reminding him that he was at the total mercy of this demented girls bowels.

Emma's nearby vaginal muscles clenched as she masturbated, causing Tom's chamber to shudder joyfully. He started to slide further inside her guts, his tiny hips exited the backside of her hole. Since the girl's ass was pointed upwards Tom's body was being hung upside-down, pinched in place by her humongous anus squeezing around his legs. Blood was rushing to his head, he was feeling dizzy and almost lost his grip on the flashlight in his hand. That's right, he almost forgot he still had his pocket flashlight with him, from when he was out walking in the forest. In the midst of all this horror his hand was clenched tight in a ball, white-knuckled around the tiny torch. Fumbling in the darkness Tom found the switch to turn it on, and in that moment, he realized he was truly fucked.

His flashlight illuminated the bowels a bright red, the girl's flesh pulsating with activity. Her walls drooled with slimy fluids, viscous dirty mucus that covered every lump and crevice of her anal meat. As Tom pointed the light down into the great beyond he felt his heart freeze inside his chest. He saw everything. Emma's massive tunnel leading deep into her ass, her wide gaping hallway spread open and waiting to swallow him whole. Her salivating muscles undulated downwards, the giant hungry throat was begging to be fed. Tom's tiny body was being suspended above this gigantic girl's anal gullet like a tantalizing meal, the only thing keeping him from falling down into this hot starving pit was her asshole itself. Emma's puckered hole was wrapped tight around his legs, it was the last thing stopping him from plunging deep inside her ass, never to return.

The girl knew this and kept her hole clenched shut. She could feel Tom's little legs locked between her anus folds, the rest of him dangling above her awaiting bowels. She rubbed her pussy fiercely as she pictured how scared he was. As he swung back and forth, desperate to find a way to save himself, Emma moaned with ecstasy. His tiny hands scratched the sides of her walls, making her tingle with pleasure. Her ass had complete control over his survival now. As soon as she let her asshole widen, it was over for him. She didn't realize he had a flashlight lighting up her bowels, making the whole predicament even more frightening. While the giantess masturbated her anal walls contorted with pleasure. Tom grimaced as they twisted and throbbed below, eagerly waiting for him to fall inside.

Just then a big groan croaked through Emma's inner colon. From the depths below hot bubbles of air rushed forth, noxious thick gases that had been produced by her intestines. Tom wretched as the smell rose up to his position, the horrible wet stink burned and clogged his lungs. The giantess's rear gurgled nosily as the bubbles of flatus reached her exit, but her anal muscles clamped down extra hard. Tom screamed in pain, getting more awful air in his throat. His legs felt like they were about to snap. He knew that his captress was purposely holding her gas in, purposely dangling him in place above her bowels. If she let out this fart now, he'd drop, and then it'd be over for him. More loud groans came from below, signaling another flurry of gas bubbles that came billowing towards his position.

Emma was panting wildly as she felt her ass inflate with gas. This was just what she wanted, to play with her prey until the very last second when she was ready to cum. She felt her orgasm growing, as the pressure swelled inside her rectum her heart was pounding harder and harder. Tom flailed inside with agony, the slight weight of his body swinging around tugged on the back of her anus. Emma's butt rumbled with bubbly noises, a few muffled burps could be heard outside as more rank fumes passed through her colon. She could let her gas go at any moment, fart freely and swallow the boy up, but she wanted to maximize his torment. Her pussy hole trembled with juices flowing from its maw, absolutely soaking her bedsheets.

The tiny student screamed in terror as his awful ass prison groaned around him. Emma's thick pulsating walls expanded horrifically from the growing pressure of her fart. Her red lumpy meat became smooth and flat, he could see the veins of blood pumping through them. The pressure was unbelievable, it hurt his tiny head so much, and the stench was the worst thing he had ever smelled. Grueling fumes of concentrated shit stink burned at his airways, searing them raw with the girl's powerful stench. Her asshole hardened like a vice around his shins, the pain becoming so white hot that it went numb. Tom gazed into the huge abyss, the giant anal throat was still prepared to eat him alive. He screamed for help, begging her to stop before he was swallowed by her ass.

"PLEASE! DON'T FART! SAVE ME! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DO IT! DON'T FART!" he yelled.

If by some miracle Emma could have heard him, it would just make her even more wet. There was no way she was going to stop at this point, no way she'd lower her ass or rescue him with some fingers. No, he was her ass snack tonight, a tasty morsel to satiate her burning anal thirst.


A sudden force shook the girl's rectum as an extra large bubble of gas came plowing through. The added pressure filled her ass to its fullest capacity, where she couldn't take it anymore. No longer able to hold it in, Emma farted loudly, her big butthole burst open spewing shit fumes everywhere. The calm payload of gas sitting inside her turned into a whirlwind of unbelievable proportions, twisting and spiraling as it sought leeway out her now-opened anus. Tom cried out in despair as his lifeline let go of his legs. The blowback of gas was not enough to keep him from plunging straight down Emma's poop chute. As her asshole trumpeted with a deafening fart his screams went unnoticed, until they were finally silenced down below.

Tom fell for what felt like several seconds, an instant in real time, but for him the most horrifying experience of his life. He lost his flashlight as he went, the last thing he saw was the girl's hungry bowel walls, shining with sticky mucus and gaping wide to swallow him whole. He fell face-first into a hot bath of tender meat, there was an audible gulp as his body was instantly surrounded in smothering flesh. Emma's voice moaned loudly, practically screaming, and in that moment her muscles all caved in around him.

"YES!! AAAAHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!"

The horny girl jammed her fingers deep into her pussy as she came with her ass. Her fart sputtered off and her asshole clenched down tight, squeezing hard on the little man trapped inside. Deep inside her colon, down further than her fingers could ever reach, Tom was accosted by hot slamming flesh, pounding him again and again as waves of pleasure coursed through Emma's body. It hurt him more than anything, his shrunken form was being compressed savagely on all sides. Like some sort of giant organic trash-compactor her walls closed in on him, her heavy muscles gleefully crushing his body. There was no room left to breathe, as Tom attempted to yell out in pain hot anal fluids were forced down his throat. Disgusting slimy flesh engulfed his face, while his kidnapper's butt wiggled around outside in ecstasy.

This was the sense of pure bliss Emma had been waiting for, the intoxicating feeling of smothering someone helpless with her giant cumming walls. Her ass was consuming him, feasting away at his suffering while he choked on frothy anal fluids. He was crying as Emma rubbed her fingers into her g-spot, he heard her voice moaning delightfully as she came. Her butt sucked him further down into her intestines, wrapping around him feverishly until he had no more strength to move. Tom only had a few minutes left of this torture before he ran out of air and eventually died, his body later wound up lodged into the side of Emma's waste

Emma's legs gave out as her orgasm trailed off, and she slumped over sideways to her bed. That felt amazing, even better than the last couple people she anally vored. Torturing this little guy with her gas and anus until the very last second was exhilarating, just thinking about how scared he was made he want to do it all over again. Her clit throbbed, begging to be touched, and so Emma started to rub and finger herself again. That orgasm was the first of many that night, the thoughts of her anal meal still inside her butt kept her cumming again and again.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7369