Unlucky Thief - Nino by NotOnTime
Summary:

Jet and her companion Holly were two adventurers out seeking treasure. Jet was a clumsy thief and Holly her cleric. While on a treasure hunt with a woman named Clara, they were betrayed and Jet ended up cursed. Swearing revenge, Jet vows to hunt down Clara wherever she goes, leading them to the Western Deserts.

This time however, she is with Nino.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Object, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7319 Read: 30604 Published: April 07 2018 Updated: April 07 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****

This was originally part of the "Unlucky Thief" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2129618-Unlucky-Thief/action/view/chapter_map/114] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-Jet and her companion Holly were two adventurers out seeking treasure. Jet was a clumsy thief and Holly her cleric. While on a treasure hunt with a woman named Clara, they were betrayed and Jet ended up cursed. Swearing revenge, Jet vows to hunt down Clara wherever she goes, leading them to the Western Deserts.

The first chapter is identical to the one in the Beatrice story, to set things up
**** **** **** ****

 

 

 

1. Chapter 1: The Western Deserts by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Young Girl's Panties by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Forced To Absorb Her Farts by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Time To Get Wet by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Her Very First Schlick by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: The Western Deserts by NotOnTime

"UGH! I... HATE... SAAAAANND!!" Jet shouted at the sky, clearly agitated by the scorching heat.

The two girls had been making a trek across the desert in search of Clara. They had received a reliable tip that after the ruins incident she made to head west, in order to find some great sage (and probably con them). Jet was stubborn and couldn't let Clara's betrayal go, she was willing to hunt her down as far as she traveled. That said, her patience has wearing thin.

"Hollyyyy" she whined childishly, "Can't you give me some more of your waterrrr?"

"No! Just because you drank all of yours a day early that doesn't mean I'm going to let you drink all of mine. You should have sipped a little at a time, like I told you."

"Pleeaaaasse!"

"The map says we should be close to the village soon. Just wait a few more hours and then I'll let you have a small drink of- wait. Is that it?"

Holly pointed out something in the distance. Over the hills of sand lied a few tiny dots, marking where the mid-desert village of mages was. Jet squinted her eyes. The buildings wavered in the sizzling heat but unlike the mirages that plagued them earlier, these were real.

"WE'RE SAVED!" Jet cheered, dashing ahead and kicking sand into Holly's face.

"Jet! *cough* *cough* Slow down! I swear, where does that girl get her energy...?"

Another hour later and they made it. Holly had caught up by going at her own pace, but Jet was barely able to stand. Her knees wobbled, and a faint dry voice escaped her lips.

"Water... please... water..."

Despite the many huts, the streets were empty. Likely the villagers were staying indoors, to escape the sun's brutal glare. Mages were typically hermits and rarely got out, they would stay isolated all day working on their magic. The desert seemed like a perfect fit for them, as they only went outside when they absolutely needed to. Holly surveyed the street.

"Hm, maybe there's an inn or somewhere we can stay."

"So thirsty..." Jet complained.

Then she saw it. In a horseless cart were several glass jugs, each shimmering in the intense light. There were at least three dozens, beautifully clear and filled to the brim with water. Jet's strength returned and she pounced onto the cart. Holly tried to stop her but Jet busted the lid off the first jug of water and guzzled it down. It was delicious! She couldn't believe how refreshing the water was. Even in the desert sun somehow it was still cold! Tossing the empty jug away Jet opened the next. This was easily the best water she had ever had in her life! She lifted it above her head and let it pour all over herself, showering in the cool feeling of-

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!"

The hut beside the cart had its windows slam open. An old man was yelling at Jet. The shock was enough to make her stop, blinking at him. Next his door swung open hurling up a puff of sand. He came out storming, eyes fixed in a rage at Jet.

"Do you have any idea how precious that water is?! You damn travelers are all the same! You just take what you like without thinking of anyone else!"

"I'm greatly sorry sir." Holly intervened "We had just crossed the desert and she was really dehydrated-"

"I only had a few jugs old man, what's the big deal? You still have a ton left, don't you think it's kind of selfish to hog it all yourself?" Jet talked back.

"You utter FOOL!" howled the man, fuming with anger.

Several other mages came outside to see what the commotion was. They didn't get visitors in the desert too often.

"That water was Pure Water delivered from the southern alchemists" a kindly mage explained. He was thin and wore robes, but was polite enough to take off his hood to address the girls. "Since water is so hard to come by here we have it imported. This Pure Water looks normal, but I assure you it is no ordinary drink. We process it with our magic, and can greatly expand it's quantities."

"That's right!" yelled the angry old man. "One drop of Pure Water can be turned into gallons of water! What you just drank was enough to last a family for weeks!"

Jet shuddered. She had clearly messed up, big time. Holly came to her defense again.

"I- We- We're so sorry! She had no idea what she was doing! Please can you forgive her, she meant no ill will!"

"It's unfortunate but I believe your friend has to be punished." The tall mage said. "Stealing water is a great crime in our village and we'll have to go through the usual proceedings. You of course will be free to do as you please since you didn't drink any of the Pure Water. Miss...?"

"Er, Holly." she stammered.

"My name is Ethos." he reached out and shook her hand.

Holly blushed red. Ethos had a really handsome face, and was being kind to her. She wasn't used to guys touching her, even on the hand. Was this infatuation she was feeling? She looked back at Jet, soaking wet, and surrounded by angry villagers. Jet's eyes silently screamed for her to help.

"Um... Jet? Ethos is going to show me to the inn. I'll check on you tomorrow, okay? I wish you the best with your punishment."

Holly then took the handsome man's arm and left.

"HOLLLYYYYY!" Jet cried.

 

 

----

*Knock knock*

"It's open!"

Jet cautiously opened the door, and was startled a bit when the hanging bell rang. Nothing inside the sorceress' hut seemed outright dangerous but she didn't want to let her guard down.

"So you're the one they said was coming right? Forced labor for drinking our Pure Water the second you entered the town? Anyway, welcome to my shop."

Jet was greeted by a woman. She looked mature, with long purple hair and a beautiful face. Her body was fully developed too, she had large breasts sticking out in the front, ones much bigger than Jet's. Her long green dress hugged the curves of her body, down her waist all the way around her big wide hips. Jet secretly hoped she could look that sexy when she grew older. This woman was a bombshell.

"My name's Beatrice." she smiled. 

"Jet." Jet said.

"They told me you'd be coming. Let me give you a run down. This is an item store, used by both travelers passing through and mages in town. We sell all sorts of magic books, spell scrolls, magical knick-knacks, and random things. You'll be assisting me for the next few days until your punishment is over. Honestly, I think they're letting you off easy, but maybe they were able to crack a deal with the alchemists for more Pure Water..."

Jet looked around the room. The mage's brick house was already small and cramped, but inside it was cluttered still with various items. Shelves lined the walls stocked with tomes, wooden carvings, and metal trinkets. Orbs swirled with illuminating gas next to bottles of multi-coloured powder. There was even a small collection of animal parts, no doubt used to concoct some magic brews. Everything had been sorted nicely but the sheer surplus of objects made the store have a disorganized appearance.

"Er..." Jet spoke up.

"Hm?"

"What exactly should I do when a customer shows up? I've never worked in a store before, I've only taken odd quests for cash."

"Ah, you don't need to worry about that." Beatrice laughed. "We barely get customers as it is. Maybe two or three a day if we're lucky. There's some sort of rumor going around that I'm a heartless old witch, but as you can see I'm nice when you get to know me. Either way the pay is good so running this store makes for comfy livin'."

Jet was going to ask more about Beatrice's ...unique reputation but was stopped by a loud noise. It came from the back room, a huge crash followed by the sound of several objects dropping on the wooden floor. Someone emerged from the back room shortly after, clearly flustered.

"Sorry! I was trying to carry too much at once and- Oh! Are you the new girl?"

She walked up to Jet, curious to see a foreign traveler. This girl was young, and had bright green hair that was cut short. That wasn't the only thing short about her, she was only tall enough that her head went up to Jet's shoulders. Her body was the complete opposite of Beatrice's, small and still developing. Compared to the older woman's lax attitude, this tiny girl was almost bursting with energy.

"Hi! I'm Nino! Nice to meet you!" she said cheerfully.

"I'm Jet." she looked over the Beatrice "Is this your daughter?"

"W-WHAAA?!" she yelled in surprise "Do I look that old to you?! I've still got my youthfulness, right?!"

Nino ignored her ramblings "I'm Master's apprentice! She's been teaching me magic while I help her with the store!" she explained to Jet.

"That's right, now you go clean up your mess before you forget about it again." Beatrice ordered, sending Nino back from where she came. "Who knows what kind of trouble could get stirred up if you broke the wrong kind of item..."

Something dawned on Jet. "Wait a minute, if you already have an apprentice working here, then why do you need me?"

Her answer came in another loud crash from the back room.

"W-waah!! Sorry!" Nino cried. Beatrice sighed.

"See? That one causes as much trouble as she's worth. She's notoriously clumsy. I've tried all my spells and rituals to get rid of any 'bad luck' curses she might have caught somewhere, but there aren't any. She's just like that."

Jet looked away guilty, knowing her bad luck was going to be just as big of a handful. Her curse was real, but she knew it couldn't be removed so easily until she found Clara.

"Anyways, now that you've met the two of us it's time to start working. First thing I want you to do is stock the back with Nino."

Chapter 2: Young Girl's Panties by NotOnTime

Jet ended up stocking the back room with Nino. They worked together for several hours, moving boxes and crates into organized stacks to be opened later. Depending on the size and weight of the items the girls would sometimes need to work together in lifting. Nino was a short thing, with barely any muscle mass, so it was often she needed Jet's adventurer body to help her with the heavy stuff. To make it even harder, the back room was less cooled than the store's main room and the girls began to sweat in the stuffy heat.

Nino was busy with her back turned trying to pick up an especially big crate. Jet meanwhile happened to find something. She grabbed a small wooden box from on top of a chair and was about to place it on the side shelf when she noticed it. Underneath the box, laid out on the chair's cushioned seat was a piece of paper. It was engraved with a magic circle and strange writing, that which was glowing bright green. Unable to resist, Jet reached out her hand and touched the circle, curious to see what it did.

Poof! In a puff of smoke Jet had vanished, the box she was carrying fell to the floor.

"W-Where am I?" she said to herself, only no words came out loud.

Her view had shifted, from where she was standing to a spot much lower in the room. She was looking straight up at the ceiling, and the backboard of the chair was pointing up with her. It looked like she was on top of the chair now. She tried to move but then realized her body wasn't responding. What was going on?

"Jet, you okay?" Nino's voice asked, hearing the box fall on the floor.

"Nino, I can't move! Go get Beatrice!" Jet shouted, but again, no words were said.

"Huh? Where did you go?" Nino asked, not seeing her new friend anywhere.

To her the room looked completely empty, as if Jet had left. She sighed.

"Well if she's going to take a break, I might as well too." she said to herself, walking over to the chair for a rest.

Suddenly Nino entered Jet's vision. The frozen girl could see her from below, getting a view of her panties from under her skirt. They were white, nearly matching the young girl's creamy legs.

"N-Nino?! I can see your panties! Wait, why can't you hear me?!" Jet yelled.

She tried to move again but only heard the sound of paper crinkling. Then it dawned on her. When she had touched the magic circle on that paper, she had become the paper itself! She was stuck lying on the chair, looking up at Nino's underwear, trying to shout with a voice that didn't exist. Unfortunately the chair just happened to be the one Nino was keen on sitting on.

"Wait! Nino! Don't do it!"

The little girl turned around, displaying the back end of her panties to Jet. From this angle she could see the girl's butt in full, bending over, as it slowly went to sit on her. It looked big, but of course now everything from her point of view looked big. The soft cloth ceiling extended over Jets horizon, moments away from smothering her. It impacted the chair with a small squeak and in another puff of smoke the magic paper activated.

Poof!

"W-WAH!" Nino yelped, jumping up from the chair. "What was that?!"

The small eruption of smoke dissipated. Nino could have sworn she saw a flash of light too, but when she turned to look at the chair there was nothing. She inspected it closer, running her hands along the wood, touching the cushioned seat. It seemed completely ordinary.

"Hmmm... I could have sworn I saw something. Maybe the universe is telling me to get back to work..." she sighed.

Scratching her head the girl walked back to moving boxes. But what of Jet?

Jet was dazed for a few seconds but then her mind jolted awake. Her body no longer felt like paper, but now something else. She was spread outwards, and a soft warmness was blanketed under her body. A number of different aromas could be smelt, and for reasons outside her control, also tasted. Oddly enough all she could see was a soft peach colour in every direction, almost like skin...

"What the... Oh shit!"

She was Nino's panties! When the girl's underwear touched the magic paper containing Jet, it transformed her into panties! Now she was clinging to Nino's body, as the unaware girl walked around. Jet didn't notice it before but Nino had quite a round little booty hidden under her skirt. It was plump to the touch and had a tiny bit of jiggle to it when she walked. Being her panties, Jet could also feel her vagina at the same time. It was small and pretty, clearly unused, and with only a little bit of hair.

It felt weird, but becoming a living piece of underwear meant Jet could see and feel everything at once. She could smell the front of Nino's crotch with its tender aroma while also tasting the back of her jiggly cheeks. All of her senses were active at all times, and in every place. It wasn't too bad either, of all the butts to be stuck to as a pair of panties, she was glad it happened to be this young girl. Maybe her luck wasn't so bad today?

...Who was she kidding?! She was trapped to someone's ass without them even knowing it! Her mouth couldn't makes words to get the girl's attention and she had no way of moving around. She could be stuck as a pair of panties her whole life!

As Jet despaired Nino moved around. Her huge butt cheeks swayed from side to side, pulling Jet's body one way and then the other. The round globes of flesh tugged at her material, making her stretch to match her springy skin.

"Ugh! Oof! Her ass pulls me as she walks." Jet said, unheard.

Nino's legs would swish across her crotch, pressing Jet directly against her pussy with every step. She could feel the puffy mound snug against her, it was almost hot with the warmth of her body. It was like her face was being rubbed by the pussy, up and down. At the same time Jet was getting a faceful of ass. Nino's enormous butt cheeks were jiggling all over her, grinding together happily as she walked. Jet couldn't do anything as she was rubbed directly into her ass.

Finally the girl stopped walking, but only to bend over and pick up a box off the floor. It was dense with magic stones and she had to bend her knees to lift it. At the same time, her big butt cheeks spread apart, and the Jet panties were wedged partway up her ass crack. Essentially Jet's face was shoved up in there, absorbing the salty sweat that was inside. Nino had been working up quite a sweat as she stocked the back room, and the amount of juicy droplets hiding inside her butt were there to prove it. The ass sweat splashed into Jet, being absorbed by her fabric. To her though, she could taste all of it, as if she had just run her tongue in a line up Nino's butt.

"Ewww groooss! Tastes like ass!" Jet complained to herself.

Her sight was still working too. Even in the darkness under Nino's skirt somehow she could see, still clear as day. As the girl bent over Jet was unwillingly driven up her ass. She could just catch a glimpse of her anus, hiding between her juicy cheeks. It was small and tight, with a bright pink colouration. As innocent as it looked Jet still hoped she didn't have to touch it. Nino's sweat already reeked with the taste of ass, she didn't want to know what her butthole tasted like.

Finally the girl stood up, her two fleshy globes pressing into Jet on either side. As Nino's panties Jet could feel herself wrapped around the outside of the girl's buns but also squeezed inside them at the same time. She was damp with dripping sweat, scrunched up and stuck between Nino's meaty cheeks. The girl's giant hand came back to pick her wedgie, pinching Jet's cloth body in the process.

"Ouch!" Jet yelped.

"Huh?" said Nino, tracing her fingers along the damp spot on her underwear. "Ewww I'm all sweaty down there, probably because it's so dang hot in this room. Better try to wipe it up."

Jet didn't have time to think about what she meant. Nino's fingers came back in full force, plunging her deep between the moist butt cheeks. The innocent girl was trying to clean the sweat off her behind by using her panties (Jet) to absorb the moisture. There was way more sweat left hiding between her cheeks than Jet thought, Nino was sure to explore every dirty crevice. Hidden droplets of perspiration seeped into Jet's body like a sponge, filling her with the smell of a young stinky girl. All she could smell, all she could taste, was wet teenage ass.

The green-haired girl used her underwear like a towel, and finished it off by running her fingers along the seam of her ass crack. Jet screamed as she was crammed into it, yelling for mercy. Her voice wouldn't come out at all, instead she was forced to lick Nino's butthole directly. It clenched as if greeting her, and a hot tasty gob of sweat was squeezed out its wrinkly folds.

"There, that should do it!" Nino said, feeling refreshed.

She picked her panties out of her ass again, letting the soiled damp fabric hang around to dry. Jet was stuck to her sticky ass, waiting for this hellish day to end. She prayed for someone to notice that she had been transformed into this oblivious girls panties, before something even worse happened.

 

End Notes:
From here the story branches into two paths.
Chapter 3: Forced To Absorb Her Farts by NotOnTime

Nino continued to work by her lonesome, organizing boxes in the back room of the shop. She wondered where her friend Jet had gone off to, but at this point it had been so long that she probably skipped town and wasn't coming back. What Nino didn't know was that Jet was closer than she thought, transformed into the very panties she was wearing.

"Come on, why haven't you noticed me yet!" Jet complained, her own voice still unable to be heard out loud. "You'd think she'd be more worried about me..."

The small girl had a cute round butt, one that filled out her panties nicely. Jet's fabric body clung snugly to her soft cheeks. She wasn't gripping on tightly, but close enough that she was touching the indent of her ass at all times. As Nino moved around stacking boxes her globes of flesh would pull at Jet, stretching her to fit whatever position was needed. With all this movement Nino's insides started to churn a little, and a soft gurgling sound came from her abdomen.

Gluuglugulgull..

"What was that?" Jet said, hearing the strange noise from above.

It seemed to get louder as the minutes went by. Eventually it sounded like it right next to her, but the foolish girl had no idea what was coming.

Nino's butt, like all girls, needed to fart. She sensed the bubble of gas at her backdoor, and looked around to make sure Beatrice wasn't in earshot. Seeing that the coast was clear she relaxed and let the fart come out naturally.

Pfffft!

Her fart was short and bubbly, just like her. It fluttered out her butt cheeks cutely, and was over as soon as it began. Nino went back to work like nothing happened, unaware of the hell she just unleashed on Jet.

Jet felt the burst of air impact her cloth body. Some of it passed through the weaves of fabric, but the majority of smell was kept inside. The hot aroma of gas spread, creating a warm spot at the bottom of Nino's butt. Jet's fabric absorbed the stink, weaving it into her very core. She had no control over her senses as a pair of panties, she could constantly taste and smell everything around her. That meant when Nino farted Jet was forced to eat it raw, like she was standing behind her with her mouth wide open. It felt like the entirety of the panties had become her taste buds, constantly licking the gruesome gas wafting around Nino's butt. Every gap in her fabric was a nostril, forced to smell whatever came by. The girls fart tasted disgusting, like hot eggy shit, and it wasn't dissipating that quickly either.

If this was what it meant to be Nino's panties, Jet wanted out now more than ever. She wasn't cut out for this kind of torment, being a personal sweat licker and fart sniffer. This young apprentice mage was cute on the outside, but under her skirt was a reeking hell.

"Nino! Please hear my words! I'm trapped as your panties! Save me! Ugh, fuck your fart smells so awful... Please you gotta hear me!" Jet yelled and yelled but her words were silent to the girl.

The only response she got was a distant gurgling. GlgugIugg...

"Oh fuck! No! Nino don't fart again please!!"

The gurgling grew louder and more boisterous. Organic bubbling sounds echoed from deep inside Nino, signaling the churning of her intestines. The gross cacophony of noise became louder and less distant, slowly closing in on Jet. Nino's body felt like it was rumbling, a huge storm was approaching, closer and closer until!!!

...Silence. Jet waited several seconds in terror. Nino had gone still. She braced herself for a massive explosion of farts but nothing happened. The little apprentice went back to work like usual, leaving Jet relieved.

"Phew... I guess her stomach was just acting up. Maybe she was hungry." Jet smiled, if she could.

Then it happened. An intense wave of heat enveloped Jet, accompanied by the most horrific stench she had ever smelled. It was ungodly, a blazing inferno of concentrated shit fumes spreading inside her body. Nino's petite butt had unleashed a massive silent fart, one that lasted way longer than her previous release. It slipped between her cheeks slowly, spreading across the entire backside of her panties. Jet's senses exploded, she felt like she was on fire with the incredible odor of Nino's gas. She was screaming incoherently, unable to stop her own body from absorbing the steaming hot gas into its fabric. The girls silent droning fart was incredibly strong, like it had been fermented and stewed inside the deepest most potent depths of her bowels. Jet could taste and smell everything, she wanted the fart to stop but it just kept coming.

Nino was leaning to one side, shifting her hips to let the fart escape out her anus silently. She gave a small push, making sure even the hottest gas from deep within her butt was let out. She could feel her panties start to burn up, overflowing with the miasma of smells coming from her shithole. Jet was ablaze with heat, physically roasting under the wafting hellfire of gas. She wanted to pass out, but her body wouldn't let her. Instead Nino's enormous ass let out even more farts, searing her cloth-like form. The gas had spread throughout the panties, but it was most potent in one spot, directly underneath Nino's asshole. It pumped out terrible pungent fumes, hot meaty loads of fart for Jet to unwillingly feed on.

The smell multiplied as the innocent girls fart came to its eventual end. The thickest, most rich-smelling gas spewed out her anus, brought from the farthest reaches of her colon. Jet yelled in horror as it hit her, reinvigorating her senses with another explosion of intensity. The temperature spiked under Nino's giant ass, burning from the oppressive hot flatus. It was so rank and humid inside her panties, that a tiny bit of moisture began to form. It was sucked into Jet's fabric, so she could taste to pure concentrated juice of Nino's farts. If she had eyes, they would be rolled back into her head right now, and also tearing up from the stinging gas.

"Hah..." Nino sighed contently. "That feels a lot better."

After that she went back to the final boxes. Jet didn't come back to having rational thoughts for another 20 minutes. She was trapped in a prison of sensory overload, she couldn't perceive anything other than how bad the farts smelled. Nino's butt was cute and soft, but a monster when it had to let loose some gas.

When Jet returned to having her sanity back Nino was already done work. The sun had set and she was waving goodbye to Beatrice as she walked out the door. Jet could still smell remnants of the farts burned into her. There was nothing she could do. The smell was going to cling to her for at least the rest of the day.

 

End Notes:

The next chapter continues from where chapter 2 left off.

Chapter 4: Time To Get Wet by NotOnTime

Nino stayed diligent at her job of stacking boxes, still unaware that Jet had became her panties. She was standing on top of a chair, lifting a particularly heavy crate to the top of a tall stack. It was wooden and filled with small pink rocks, each in the shape of a little heart. Nino didn't know what they did, but she thought they looked cute. That was until she tipped the crate too far and spilled dozens of them onto the floor. Nino's natural clumsiness kicked in. In that instant of losing her composure she too also lost her balance and toppled over. She fell to the floor ass-first, giving the stiff wood a hard introduction to her Jet panties.

"Ow!" The two girls said in unison.

Jet felt the entire weight of Nino's body smothering her, but not that much pain. Physical impact didn't seem to harm her panty-body, but being cut up or ripped would. Still, the young girl was heavier than she looked and Jet very much wanted her to get off. Before that happened, Jet noticed something. A tiny heart-shaped object also being smushed under her, pressed uncomfortably into one of Nino's jiggly cheeks. It had a crack down the middle, apparently from when the clumsy girl landed on top of it.

Nino also felt the hard stone from under her butt and dug it out with her hand. Bringing it up to her face she could see that it was definitely broken.

"Shoot! That's the third magic item I've broken this week! I really hope Miss Beatrice doesn't deduct this from my pay again..."

Between her fingers the pink heart's crack grew. It ran all the way down the middle until the small stone snapped in half, slipping from Nino's fingers. Before it hit the ground however, it turned into pink dust and fluttered away. Nino watched as this happened.

"That's weird... oh... whoa... everything feels all... fuzzy..."

The heart stone's magic began to take effect on her. Neither Nino nor Jet knew what it did, but they were about to find out.

Nino's head was spinning. Her pupils dilated and began to change, turning into tiny heart shapes. Her chest started thumping faster and her cheeks blushed hot pink.

"Uuuuoo~ what's wrong with me...?" She said in a trance. "I feel so... hot."

She began to take off her hooded overshirt, slowly pulling it off one arm at a time. Her body felt so heavy like it was melting into the ground. It was hard to even keep herself propped up, she sat against a wooden row of boxes behind her. At the same time her heart was beating like crazy, she couldn't control it. Nino had never felt like this before, she brought her hands to her thumping chest to try and calm herself down.

"Ahhn~!"

The moment her hands touched her chest it felt like electricity had shot through her body. Her nipple was stiff against her palm, and just grazing it was enough to make her moan. What was this feeling? Nino had never touched herself in this way before, never masturbated or indulged in the pleasures of being a woman. Living her life in a small desert village of mages, devoting herself to studying magic every day, she had never come to know the wonders of sexual release. This moment now was her moment of discovery. Her fingers traced the stiff nipples on her budding breasts, eliciting more electric sensations to pass through her body. She gasped out loud not knowing if what she was doing was okay.

"What's happening? Why does my body feel so... warm? I'm so sensitive... If I touch right here I... ... Mmmm~!!"

She pushed her right nipple like a button, shooting delicious sparks of pleasure throughout her chest. The young girl squirmed as she continued to grope herself for the first time, learning which ways to please her body. Her legs trembled and rubbed together. She didn't know what to do next.

Jet felt a change in the girl's demeanor. She remained seated on the floor, and her body temperature steadily increased. More apparent was her heartbeat, which grew from a dull tick in the distance to a loud thumping. It sounded like it was right beside Jet, beating inside her head because that's exactly where it was. Nino's pussy had become flush red with colour, and throbbing with desire. The inexperienced girl didn't know what to do with herself, but her body did. Her lower lips became plump with blood, pulsating with her heartbeat against the front wall of her panties. Jet watched in horror as the pussy became engorged in size, begging for it's owner to touch it.

"What the fuck?! Is she getting aroused?! Shit, if she starts to get horny then the next thing that's gonna happen is-!"

Viscous juices started to leak from her lips before Jet could finish what she was saying. She knew from having a vagina herself that when girls become raring to go, they get wet. Jet had dampened a number of panties from her own lustful desires, but never thought that she would be on the receiving end of a giant pussy. Nino began to drip slowly, lines of clear honey emerged from her hot slit. The juices were squeezed out her puffy mound like a ripe fruit, directly into the cloth of her panties. The underwear was pressing snug against her crotch, now with a small spot of wetness growing around her oozing hole.

Jet was unable to control her senses in this form. As Nino's underwear she was constantly smelling as tasting everything around her, so when the girl began to get wet, Jet was forced to taste it. Sweet juices clung to her taste buds and were absorbed inside the fabric. The sticky nectar filled her up, thick and hot as it dribbled out her pussy. Jet couldn't believe the taste, for a virgin pussy it was incredibly strong. The sweet savory flavor made her dizzy, it was overwhelming to the senses. The wet spot grew around Nino's tender hole, keeping her panties glued to the opening as it gushed more liquid.

Jet felt something poking her from inside the panties. As Nino became more and more aroused her clitoris began to stiffen. It was growing larger by the second, swelling to the point of becoming engorged. The sensitive nub peeled back it's clitoral hood by itself, twitching with lust. Jet could feel the pink bean rubbing against her fabric directly. It pitched a tiny tent using her cloth, quivering up and down as if calling for someone to touch it.

"Nnnngh..." Nino moaned softly "I feel an itch... down there..."

Slowly the young girl flipped her skirt up, exposing her panties. Jet noticed the change of brightness immediately. With Ninio's panties in the open, one could see her clit nub pressing hard against the cloth, wiggling slightly in anticipation. The horny girl reached her hand down towards it, shaking in hesitation. Her body was aching, but she didn't know how it would feel to touch herself down there. Jet saw a shadow cast over her, Nino's giant trembling hand was getting closer!

"Oh shit oh shit!! Nino don't touch yourself! I know it feels good but don't touch your pussy!"

Nino's hand was inches away. Her pussy drooled with wetness, egging her on to masturbate for the very first time.

Chapter 5: Her Very First Schlick by NotOnTime

Nino's budding sexual desires won out in the end. Her hand met the surface of her panties and pushed against the bulging happy button that was her clitoris. Sparks filled her eyes, and a bolt of electricity shot up her body. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from shouting out loud. It felt amazing, just by grazing the itchy spot between her legs untold pleasures were surging through her. A glob of juices spewed from her pussy hole, further expanding the wet spot on her panties. Jet was forced to taste her slime, crying for the girl to stop masturbating. Nino couldn't hear her.

"That felt incredible." The young girl panted in surprise. "What is going on with my privates? I don't remember this part being so... stiff."

Nino's fingers traced around her clit, teasing the tender thing. It was throbbing with her heartbeat, eager for her to play with it more. She couldn't resist, just by pressing the pads of her fingers into the little bump she could make it feel like her body was floating. Her fingers rubbed the clit up and down, sliding it against the weaves of her underwear. It made her heart race. With trepidation she brought down her thumb, and dared to pinch the horny bean between it and her forefinger.

"AAHn~!!"

She couldn't stop herself from moaning that time. Luckily no one heard it. A splattering of pussy juices came from her lips, spurting into her panties. Jet knew the girl must be feeling really good around now. She had schlicked a lot in her own private time, and was well aware of how great it felt to pinch down on a hard juicy clit. Just thinking about it was enough to get her wet... if she could. Right now she was stuck, trapped as Nino's panties, forced to watch the hungry pussy in front of her dribble with thick juices. The wet spot was increasing in size, nearly covering the entirety of Nino's lower lips. They quivered, slick wet with lubrication, ready to be penetrated by a dick that wasn't present.

Nino's hands naturally drifted down from stroking her clit to her pulsating hole.

"What the-? It's wet! Did I pee myself! Oh no..." she worried.

The aroused girl was in such a spell that she hadn't even noticed that her panties were wet until now. She brought her hand up to her face. The aroma was different than she expected.

"Wait, this isn't pee... Then what is it? Am I sick?"

Still, no mattered how worried she was, she couldn't help but return her hand to touching that wet spot. Jet felt the massive fingers dig in, fumbling between her hot pink lips. More juicy droplets of pussy juices could be found in the crevices of her slit, splashing into her underwear. Jet choked on the smell, the raw sweet taste of Nino's pussy was overwhelming her senses again. The girl's fingers cascaded into her crotch one after another, attacking Jet like thick powerful logs. Every stroke, every rub, every wriggle that her inexperienced digits made would push Jet further into her labia. The damp panties had formed a cameltoe around her pussy, outlining the perfect shape of her tight little cooch.

Her juices ran relentlessly, expanding the wet spot into a massive patch of dampness that covered her entire mound. She panted, feeling the wetness stick to her fingers. She had no idea what it was, but it felt good, and she kept going. Her curious fingers prodded deep between her lips poking the entrance of her vaginal hole. It throbbed with pleasure and drooled more thick slime into her panties.

Jet was drowning in her honey, and beginning to feel overstimulated. It was hard to think of anything but the roaring loins smothering her. All she could taste was an ocean of girl juices, her mind pounded with the girl's heartbeat. The sound was deafening to the point where it overlapped her own voice of rational thought. Nino's pussy was searing hot, and flushed red with the colour of her blood. As her huge fingers poked deeper into her hole, Jet could see the entrance within. It felt like her face was being stuffed inside Nino's vagina, roughly pounded again and again by her clumsy hands. Inside the pussy was sloppy and wet, goopy waves of juices rocked around the pink walls.

Nino slid down the the floor in bliss and she stuck her fingers inside. She had no idea what she was doing, but her instincts told her this was right. The was some sort of itch inside the hole, drawing her fingers closer to touch it. Her panties were in the way, but she didn't want to take them off. She liked the way they made a wedgie in her butt, and how they tugged on her hard clit. Instead she kept them on and continued to stuff the center spot inside her tight vagina. Her young fuckhole clenched lovingly around her fingers, slurping them around the damp fabric of her panties.

Nino had to stifle more moans as she masturbated. Her hips began to rock, working in tandem with her digging fingers. They couldn't reach in far with the panties on, but just getting an inch or two inside the girl's vagina was enough to make her arousal soar. Her pussy was gushing now, leaking bigger and bigger loads of sticky girl-goop into her underwear. The juices rolled down her taint and into her butt crack, which was humping up and down off the floor. Nino could feel a pressure building inside. Like a bubble, the more she teased, the more it felt like it was going to burst.

Jet was being devoured by the girl's pussy. On the outside she was drenched, grown heavy and soggy by a endless supply of seeping girl juice. On the inside she was being fucked, literally being used to masturbate with inside a giant girl's pussy. Her cavernous hole was undulating, the hot steamy walls drooled with thick white slime. Jet would have been able to see deeper, gaze into Nino's pulsating cervix, but the untouched wall of her hymen stood in the way. The girl couldn't get her fingers in deep enough to break it, but just by rubbing the front entrance of her lusthole was enough to get her close to orgasm.

Jet's panty body was rubbed into every inch of her gaping maw. It squeezed happily around her as Nino's fingers squirmed around. They were powerful, and easily grinded Jet's poor body into the inner pussy meat. The walls grinded back, engaging the panty-girl in the middle of a heated fuck session between pussy and fingers. Jet's mind was swirling, overcome by sex. The only sound she could hear was the hungry chewing of Nino's hole. All she could see was wet slime, tasting it, eating it, breathing it. She began to moan herself into a frenzy, hyper-stimulated by the giant pulsating fuckhole that surrounded her.

"Pussy... pussy... Nino's pussy. Hot. Girl Pussy. Wet. Juices. Taste... Pussy... Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! PUSSY. PUSSYYYY!"

She would have blacked out at that point, but due to not having a human body she was kept very much conscious. Her grip on reality was the only thing that slipped away, lost in the depths of Nino's pleasure. The young girl was wriggling on the floor now, finally close to cumming. She wanted to feel that electric feeling one more time and moved her second hand away from her stiff nipple, down to her clit. With a single pinch, the trembling bean sent a jolt through her body, and tipped her over the edge of orgasm.

For the first time Nino began to cum. Her body seized up and her hips lifted off the floor. Her eyes rolled back, seeing white as a gigantic wave of pleasure swept over her. She was hit by it again and again, fucked senseless as the vaginal hole clamped down on her fingers. It tried to force them out, squeezing down repeatedly with its tight horny muscles. Nino's pussy walls caved in, giving one final clench that pushed out all her built-up juices. Frothy white liquid flooded her panties, erupting from her steamy fuckhole. Jet groaned barbarically, pulled under an ocean of girl cum. Nino's underwear was filled with it, the thick viscous slime dribbled through the fabric and fell the to floor outside. Her hips fell down too, and she was left panting like she had just run a marathon.

The exhausted girl was dripping with sweat and seeing stars, too tired to regain motor control of her body. She relaxed into the wooden floor, letting all the tense muscles in her body loosen. Apparently she became too relaxed, because her pussy began to pee.

Jet just managed to gain some sanity back as it happened, right on time to see the sparkling yellow liquid spray out her urethra.

"Pussy... pussy... Nino? Ni... no? Ahhh. AHHHH. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

If Nino's spurt of girl cum earlier was an ocean to Jet, her ungodly amount of urine was like the seven seas. Jet was stained yellow, forced to drink the salty hot mixture of piss and vaginal juices. Nino was holding a lot in her bladder and it all came out her tiny pee hole. The hole gushed like a hose, pumping out more and more piss than Jet thought possible. It peeled Jet's panty body back, off the front of Nino's sticky lips from sheer force of water pressure. Her whole body was soaked, and Jet lost her sanity again from the incredible salty taste. It poured out onto the floor like a bucket, drenching Nino's ass in the pungent smell. She didn't care, she was still too dazed from her orgasm to feel anything but pleasure.

Jet wouldn't regain her mind back for another couple hours.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7381