Family First by Ajora
Summary:

a son and brother is used by his family as a tiny slave.


Categories: Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6512 Read: 93518 Published: August 25 2007 Updated: September 02 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Ajora

2. Chapter 2 by Ajora

3. Chapter 3 by Ajora

4. Chapter 4 by Ajora

5. Chapter 5 by Ajora

6. Chapter 6 by Ajora

Chapter 1 by Ajora

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

My name is Eric Balton, I’m 16 and live with my mother and 2 older sisters. My sisters are Jessica who is 18, and Jamie who is 20.

My mother is very young at only 36, she got pregnant in high school and since has never liked men. Her hatred of men lead her to kill my father before I was even born.

Each of my sisters has a different father than me. And all 3 of them my mother killed shortly after she became pregnant. You see my mother, as well as my 2 sisters, have the power to shrink people.

For me this has been very hard, at least since I turned 13. Before that my mother and sisters were always gentle with me. Starting when I turned 5, I became my sisters living doll. 

Which at there age must have been really cool. I remember them bringing their friends over to see me in my dollhouse. But since I became a teenager I've turned from my siblings doll, to there slave.

I am forced to worship them or face punishment, which luckily hasn't happened yet. To be honest my only real complaint is that I’ve never seen outside my own house.

In fact I rarely leave my dollhouse, unless my sisters or mother need me for something. In just the past 2 years my once crummy dollhouse has become a cool bachelor pad, too bad I’ve never had a date.

Which brings me back to a few years ago. Jessica brought home a friend from school, she was a cute 14 year old, a year older than me. After a little while of the 2 chatting in her room, (which is where my house is) I heard what I thought was my name.

In fact it was, her old play friend from when they were kids was here and remembered me. I soon heard my doorbell ring so I rushed to the door.

When I got there I was greeted by one of the most captivating sights I’ve ever seen. In front of me was the giant face of Haily Smith, a cute brown eyed brunette with a smile that could light up the sky in an Alaskan winter.

"HAILY....I CANT BELIEVE ITS YOU!!!" I truly was shocked here before me was the young 6 year old that loved to play dress up with me. Only now she was pretty close to being a full woman, and very pretty for her age.

"Yep its me, so how is my little dress up doll doing? I was shocked she remembered, but I guess other than my sisters most girls don’t get to see 5 inch tall boys very often.

"Well its real boring being here all the time, so I’m really happy to see you." Its a good thing I live with 3 girls that are all pretty decent looking, cause otherwise Id be panicking talking to such a captivating girl.

"Well I came by to get my toenails painted, since my parents FINALLY let me use nail polish, you can help if you like." Her smile was so perfect, no man close to her age could refuse her.

"Of course I’d love to, I’m pretty good at it from the past 2 years of practice on Jes and Jam." This moment would be the highlight of my life until I was 16. And before I could get into anymore chat with Haily, Jes just had to ruin it.

"OK less talk more painting." And with that I walked on to Haily’s perfect awaiting hand, and was gently placed on the vanity in Jessica’s room. The 2 girls picked out there polish, Haily chose red of course since it was her first time getting her nails polished. Jessica on the other hand chose blue which matched her eyes.

As I got to work the 2 girls talked with each other, they laughed and hit each other playfully. I was 13, entering manhood, and quickly became aware of what that meant. Even though I was only able to touch Haily’s toes I still became very excited. She happened to glance down at me staring at her perfect feet and poked me in the chest with her big toe.

"Hey you’re supposed to be painting them, hehe, so get back to work." She giggled a little bit and went back to talking with my sister. Shortly after we said our goodbyes. She was my first crush, and probably last.

 

Chapter 2 by Ajora

Everything changed when I turned 16. I would no longer simply be my mom and sisters nail boy, now I was to do anything and everything they demanded.

About a month later, on my sisters 18th birthday I realized how bad life at 5 inches could be. It was late at night one Friday, and Jes brought home her newest boyfriend.

She had a surprise for him now that she was legal. I wish my house was soundproof, because I share a room with Jes. I got to hear all her moans for the better half of an hour until suddenly she began to scream.

But this was after her normal orgasm scream, which I was used to, after all she is a young girl. No this was a blood curdling death scream, and I later learned why.

Going against my mothers rule of shrinking others, Jes had shrunk her boyfriend to bring him home. And well, sex with a normal sized girl when your only 5 inches has risks.

He was probably dead after 15 minutes of being inside her. Jamie also confessed the same thing had happened to her last boyfriend. And then came the lecture from our mother.

"How could you two be so irresponsible? I specifically told you NOT to shrink other people. So do you have anything to say for yourselves?" My mothers stern face said she wasn’t playing around, she meant business. Also aside from the fact our mother stands 6' 6" she also has the power to shrink both my sisters, which scares them more than anything.

"We're sorry mom we didn't mean to hurt anyone." My sisters both reluctantly apologized.

"Well Im aware of that, but your still going to be punished..." Before she could finish Jes burst in to tears pleading with her.

"please mom..don’t..sniff...shrink us...were s..s...sorry." Jessica was always the emotional one, Jamie on the other hand was very calm since she was always a good girl.

"Don’t worry I didn’t even think about it. But your both grounded for the next 2 weeks, no friends, no TV, no computer, and no touching your brother unless he wants you to. Got it?"

"Yes mother we understand." They again spoke in unison.

"Very good, and for you Eric, I don’t want you to feel this is punishment but I’ll be needing you a lot for the next 2 weeks since work has been so stressful." This sucked, I did nothing...I cant do anything if I wanted to and now I get to spend 2 weeks serving my mother.

"Ok mom, but what exactly do you want me to do?" And that was the question I should never have asked, I would have been better off not knowing till tomorrow.

"Well starting tomorrow Ill be having a few business associates meeting here to go over a few things. So I need you to keep them happy as well as me by rubbing are tired feet after a day at the office."

Well I wasn’t that keen on massaging my mothers giant size 12 feet, but some of her business associates might be alright. You see, she works for a telemarketer office as the human resource representative.

 And all her "associates" are girls aged 16-24 so I kinda was looking forward to seeing some of them.

"Well mom it sounds great, I cant wait to meet some of the girls from your office." This brought a smile to my mothers face.

"Good to hear, Ill see you tomorrow afternoon then." And that brought on the worst nights sleep I had in a long time. Jessica was up most of the night crying about killing her boyfriend.

As if a normal girl crying isn’t loud enough imagine a girl the size of a 6 story building crying in the same room as you.

Also the anticipation was enough to keep me awake for awhile, thoughts like what if the girls cute, what if she likes me, what if she hates me, all raced through my mind late into the night. 

 

 

Chapter 3 by Ajora

I woke up late Saturday afternoon to the sound of my doorbell. I got dressed and went to the door expecting to see Jessica, but instead saw my mother. Her face was right in front of the door with a wide smile of anticipation for the days to come.

"Just now waking up I see, no matter its time for our afternoon break and your gonna help us relax!" She quickly put her open palm up to the door signaling me to get on so she could carry me to the living room.

Without a word I got onto her palm and sat down as she carried me down the stairs and placed me on the coffee table.

"Just wait right here while I get my business associate." I didn’t have to wait long as my mother and a young girl walked in from the kitchen. Right away I knew that I was going to like this girl.

She was tall, almost as tall as my mother. Id say she was about 6 foot even, had long golden blond hair coming down to the middle of her back. She reminded me of Jessica Simpson a bit having brown eyes, but not quite as large of a chest.

Her black business suit came complete with a short skirt, as well as black nylons with reinforced toe and heel sections. She was a breathtaking sight indeed.

"Well here he is our personal foot massager for the day, Since you had a long walk I’ll let you go first Terra."

"Well thanks ms. Balton I do love a good foot massage, my old boyfriend used to do them so well." She approached the couch and sat back propping her feet up on the coffee table just in front of me wiggling her toes seductively.

"So I’m your first is that right Eric? Well I hope you do a good job my feet hurt so bad, I really shouldn’t have worn high heels today." It’s a good thing I’m used to the smell of a woman’s feet from the years of toenail painting, cause her feet had a strong aroma. I slowly walked to her right foot and grabbed both sides rubbing my hands up and down her giant foot working towards the center.

"And after you’re done with her don’t forget I’ll need a massage too." My mother sat down in the recliner with her right leg crossed over her left as she bounced her foot up and down.

I was nervous being in the presence of such a perfect young girl, but I figured I’d at least try to get to know her better.

"So Terra right? I was wondering how old are you?" I continued to apply more and more pressure to the arch of her foot as I spoke.

"I’m not much older than you only 17, your mom asked me here cause I’ve been having personal problems recently." My mother chuckled a bit hearing that, which I thought kinda odd.

"Terra you weren't supposed to tell him that haha, I wanted him to think this was a business meeting."

"Oh I’m sorry ms. Balton, I kinda forgot. This massage is just soooo relaxing, I might have to come by more often." With that she poked me with her big toe and giggled.

"Time for my left foot little man." I could hardly believe this girl was only 17, she looked a lot older like in her early 20s. As I began to work on her left foot my mother propped her feet up on the table as well.

"Well since he knows this isn’t a business meeting we can just talk a little girl talk. Hey I know lets compare our feet, after all we’re both pretty tall."

"Ok sure. Put your left foot against my right so little Eric can keep up the good work." The 2 woman placed their feet together, bottom to bottom. It looked as though my mother had her by just a little bit.

"So what size shoes do you wear Terra?" My mother asked her as she grabbed the tops of her toes with her own toes.

"Size 10 pretty big for a girl." My mother removed her foot and slammed it down on the table startling me.

"These bad girls are size 12s, so I win." She wiggled her toes triumphantly.

"Well Eric enough flirting its time to rub mom’s sweaty feet." I secretly took in one last smell of Terra’s foot before walking to my mothers awaiting feet. Terra sighed in enjoyment as I stopped.

"MMhhmm that was good, if your mom doesn’t mind I know a great way to repay you hehe."

"Well if he does a good job on my feet Ill let you reward him sure." I had a decent idea on how Terra was going to repay me, and that thought motivated me to do the best job I could on my mothers feet.

My mother was an attractive woman, standing 6 foot 6 inches she was also powerful. Her hair was blonde and cut medium length to not quite her shoulders. Her eyes were blue like the sky, and her body was ok.

She had some curves, but her legs were long and slender leading into her feet that she kept perfectly pedicured at all times. Today she was wearing a white business suit with a white knee length skirt.

Her nylons were skin toned with darker reinforced toe and heel sections. As I got up to her massive size 12 feet the smell wasn’t that bad. In fact, although I enjoyed the smell of Terra’s feet, hers were much stronger.

My mother’s feet hardly smelled at all which made it easier on me. With all my strength I pressed my entire arms into the bottoms of my mothers toes slowly moving them in circles and working down towards her heel.

By the time I had reached her heel my mother had leaned back and closed her eyes moaning softly as she spoke.

"mmhmm Keep going , oh that feels good.....ohhh, now work on my left one." It was a little disturbing how much she was enjoying this, but nonetheless I kept at it, now repeating myself on her left foot.

As I worked my way back up to her toes from her heel she without warning let out a much louder moan and stretched out reclining fully and knocking me down several feet backwards.

"OOOHHHmmhh....that’s enough you 2 can go upstairs I need a few minutes." With blinding speed Terra scooped me up and carried me to my mothers bed.

As we walked away I could hear my mothers sighs turn to moans of pleasure, as she most likely serviced herself.

 

Chapter 4 by Ajora

Arriving in my mothers room Terra sat on the bed, as she lowered me onto the floor at her feet.

"Well little man its time for your reward, so take off your pants and then just lay back and enjoy the ride!" I was about to go for a wild ride indeed.

Since I never got to leave the house, I’ve never experienced any kind of sexual act with a girl. I did as I was told and removed my pants and underwear, and laid on my back just in front of her toes.

Her giant nylon clad foot was bigger than me, and as she brought her right foot over my body it filled my view. I could see a small amount of light coming from between her toes as she flexed them again and again.

She slowly lowered the ball of her foot so that it covered my legs, with her toe arches just over my penis. She fit it between her big and second toe as she rolled me around the floor with the ball of her foot.

It hurt my back a little, but every time she scrunched her toes it sent a wave of pleasure through me. I looked straight up for what felt like forever to gaze at her wonderful face. She smiled at me and gave me a wink,

"I hope your enjoying this, its been awhile since I gave a guy a foot job." I couldn’t manage a response, I just embraced her foot as I grunted a bit and started to hump her toes for all I was worth.

After a few minutes it was over, I convulsed in a orgasm leaving a small stain on the bottom of her black nylons. When she noticed I was exhausted she bent down and picked me up between her thumb and forefinger raising me to eye level.

"Looks like another satisfied customer hehe, maybe next time you can help me to cum?" With that my mother entered the door, and she seemed to have a glow about her.

"So you two have fun? I hope so cause its time for Terra to leave." Terra placed me on the bed and blew me a kiss as she stood up.

"Goodbye little guy, hope to see you soon." They both left the room as my mother saw her to the front door. I awaited her return, still exhausted getting my breath back.

As my mother came back I heard the familiar click clack of heels on the hardwood stairs. When she entered the room she paused for a moment.

"So what do you think of these shoes? Yeah I know they’re dirty, that’s why I brought them up. You are gonna clean them while I finish some paper work at my desk.

"Ok but what am I gonna clean them with?" My mother then reached around the corner of the door and took out a sponge mop with a soapy water bucket. And with just a thought she shrunk the two objects down to my size and placed them under her desk.

"That should help, make sure you scrub really hard I don’t want any dirt left." She then grabbed me with her right hand making a fist around me and walked to her desk. Pulling back the chair she placed me at her feet and told me to get to work.

"Aren’t you gonna take off your shoes?" This angered her, and she slammed her right foot down hard in front of me giving me a glare.

"NO I’m not, you got a problem with that?" I was shaking in fear, I had never seen her get this fierce before.

"No mom...I’m sorry."

"Well good, and be sure to wash the bottoms as well." Now I cleared my head, calmed my nerves, and picked up my mop to get to work. Her shoes were black leather peep toed pumps. Other than being able to see her toes they were just normal black high heels.

I started to scrub the right shoes heel section first. One stroke up and one down on all 4 sides of the heel, followed by the bottom, which was tricky cause it meant waiting for her to raise her heel first.

After scrapping the dirt off the bottom of the heel tip I was forced to the ground as she brought her heel down pressing it flat against the ground. Its a good thing these are high heels otherwise I would’ve been crushed.

Instead I ended up under the arch of her shoe. So logically I washed the bottom of her arch quickly. Getting out from the dangerous spot under her shoe I began to reach to scrub the sides of her shoes.

At my height it was a long reach. but I was able to get it. I then proceeded to walk to her toes and scrub the section above her toes. After that all that was left was the section under the ball of her foot.

I tried yelling up at her but she didn’t hear me. So I waited till she lifted up her foot. She soon tilted her foot on the back of her heel exposing the bottom of her shoe. The dirt was caked on there, so I had to scrub really hard.

Forgetting how dangerous this was I soon fell victim to her stepping back on the ground. I was caught under the ball of her foot with her not noticing she began to press down on my ribcage.

The pain became unbearable, and my screams finally got to her before my ribs cracked.

"I’m so sorry dear, you should know better than to get under someones foot. Ill help make the left easier I promise." I was in too much pain to say anything I just began washing her left shoe in a daze.

This time I did the ball of the shoe first while she held her foot up. I then finished the rest without problems.

"Well I’m all done with my paper work, so lets see how you did." She then bent down and removed her shoes and brought them up to her face for inspection.

"Almost as shiny as the day I bought them. Well you did good so Ill let you decide what you want to do the rest of the day." I was pretty tired after massaging the 2 woman’s feet and washing my mothers shoes, so I decided to take the rest of the day to relax in my "dollhouse."

 

 

Chapter 5 by Ajora

My next two weeks went by pretty quickly, My mom would occasionally bring home a girl from her office and have me rub their feet. I got to meet a few really hot girls, but the downside was I also had to wash several pairs of my mothers shoes.

I was almost looking forward to being able to see Jes and Jam, It hopefully would be better than being with my mother all day. I noticed in the past 2 weeks Jessica had started to dress a bit goth like.

As it turned out she had made a few new friends, and like my mother they all hated men. She quickly became popular for her ability to shrink people, since her friends loved to play with their boyfriends.

So there I was, the first Saturday free from my mother, and I had nothing to do. One thing I hadn't done in these past 2 weeks was go online to chat with people. It was kinda nice that my house had everything.

My mother simply would shrink things for me and put them in my shrunken house. The house itself probably used to be worth a lot, but to any normal person it now looked like a perfect scale model.

So I decided to check if any of my friends were online. About 2 years ago I decided I needed some new friends, so I used my only contact with the outside world, the internet.

And well, it seems a lot of people love hearing my stories of my life. It wasn't long before I was a large part of the giantess community. A couple pictures of me with my sisters and I was soon pretty well known.

The problem is that they all thought I was a collage master, when really I was just 5 inches tall. I saw that 3 people were online, cutey123, majorlove, and my favorite Sashathegoddess.(none of these are real screen names, just fictional characters within this story)

So I started to tell Sasha about my last 2 weeks, and she of course thought it was part of some fantasy story I was writing.

Ericthesmall : "I swear I really am just 5 inches tall, and those girls in my pictures are my sisters."

Sashathegoddess : "Well if there your sisters why aren't they small?"

Ericthesmall : "Because when I was 5 my mother shrunk me and made me into my sisters doll."

Sashathegoddess : "Ok then how about I come meet you?"

This was the problem, if I tell her to come meet me my mother might get mad, but on the other hand she does seem to like me and doesn't live that far away.

Ericthesmall : "Ok I live on the corner of Baystreet and Falcon Ave, and be sure to wear socks I like a girl in socks."

Sashathegoddess : "Lol ok I’ll wear socks, guess I’ll see you tomorrow ;)."

Well this was awesome, Ill finally get to meet this girl. Too bad shes older or I might have a chance.

Guess there isn't much to do, guess Ill just play some xbox live.(XBOX LIVE is a trademark of Microsoft Tm)

While I was playing games online my sister was playing games of her own.

"Straight flush, looks like I win." A sickening smile came across Jessica’s face. That made 3 hands in a row she won, and 3 games in a row that her friend Jenny’s boyfriend had lost.

"Please Jessica, Ill give you anything just please please PLEASE don’t shrink me." Brad was on his knees begging Jessica for mercy. Over the past week her and her goth friends made a fun new poker game, three strikes your out.

It was simple, Jessica played with her friends boyfriends, if any of them lost 3 games they were shrunk.

"Sorry Brad, but you know the rules. Besides I know Jenny has been waiting to have some fun with you." And with a snap of her fingers he dwindled in size from 6 foot even down to just 6 inches.

"Do you have to snap your fingers to shrink things?" Jenny asked as she picked up her new boy toy.

"No it just makes it seem cooler, it happens based on thought."

"OH! Can you ever make them normal size?" With that Jessica put her hand on her chin as if thinking.

"Hhhmm...I could, but why would I want that hahaha." Jenny agreed with a nod as she stood up to go outside.

"Good point, so who wants to watch me "play" with my little toy?" Their other 2 friends Maria and Trisha both raised their hands as they all 4 went outside. Once outside of Jenny’s house the 4 gathered around her in the driveway ready for the true fun of the evening.

Jenny held her soon to be ex boyfriend up to her face so she could see how pathetic he was.

"Any last words little man?"

"Don’t kill me....please.....what did I do wrong?" Before placing him on the ground she crushed his legs in her hand so he couldn't move, causing him to scream in pain.

"What did you do wrong? Its what you didn't do. You never brought me flowers, never took me to the movies, it was always just make out sessions at your house. Well I hope you enjoy your last make out session, with the bottom of my BOOT."

Jenny was a good looking girl. She was 18 with green eyes, long blonde hair with black highlights. She wore a black tee shirt that said "If your reading this then you wont mind me slapping you."

Her dark mini skirt lead into her fishnet clad legs. And finally her knee high leather boots with a 3 inch platform completed her outfit. She raised her right foot high above Brad, giving him one last look at his girlfriend.

She then lowered her boot down so that her toes covered his head. She gave him a few seconds to get used to the feel of the leather sole before she lifted her foot back up slightly to stomp him into the pavement.

With a sickening crunch her boots were now covered in blood. The other 3 girls cheered for their friend before they started to go back inside. As they got inside Jenny asked,

"So Maria, your boyfriend next week?" And they all giggled like the schoolgirls they were.

 

Chapter 6 by Ajora

I was excited today I would get to meet with Sasha, who I had a total crush on even though I had never met her. My sisters were off already, and my mother was at work till late so the next several hours were all mine.

I had told Sasha to come up right into my sisters room around 11:00 am and by 11:15 she had made her way into our home.

"Hello anyone home?" She spoke loudly in hopes of a reply. I heard her from my dollhouse and rushed to the door to wait for her.

"Eric are you here? Oh wow that’s a fancy dollhouse. He did say to go ring the doorbell..." She nervously pressed the doorbell next to my dollhouse, which was a normal sized button.

A tiny "Ding Dong" chimed before I opened the door. When we met face to face we both gasped as our breath was taken away. She was tall with big brown eyes and dark crimson hair.

Her cheeks were just round enough to make her elegant. And her lips were full, with bright purple lipstick.

"I cant believe it.....your sooo tiny." She spoke excitedly in a slight Russian accent.

"And I cant believe your so gorgeous!" She blushed a little, but then quickly got into her usual role play persona.

"Well that’s very nice of you to say, but I didn’t give you permission to speak." She raised her voice to sound commanding, but it still came off as being playful.

"And now that I have you its time you serve your goddess!" She unexpectedly reached into my house and grabbed me. She held me in her closed hand so I couldn’t see, but I wasn’t hurt either.

 I was released at the foot of my sisters bed as Sasha got comfortable and sat up with her legs stretched out.

"Since you spoke without permission you get to rub my feet, and if I’m not pleased I will SQUISH you." As she said this she made a crushing gesture with her right hand.

I was so excited this girl was perfect, and she wore the perfect socks black toe socks with orange heels and toes. As I massaged her feet like so many other girls, I took in the scent emanating from her feet.

It was wonderful, and her socks were just slightly damp from sweat and felt so good to the touch. I’m not sure how long I massaged her feet for, but I would have done it forever if she let me.

But after she was pleased we began a new game of hers, one she describe to me so many times before. She picked me up and lifted me to her face to speak to me.

"That was so wonderful, its a shame what we are gonna do next." At 5 inches I’m not exactly the best size to swallow, but Sasha has had a lot of practice on other things in a attempt to fulfill her fantasy.

I always told her how much I hated the idea of a girl swallowing a guy, because I knew how much pain it would cause me if it happened. But it was her fantasy, and at 5 inches what was I gonna do to stop her?

"NO PLEASE DONT!! Anything but that noooo..." My screams were cut off as she leaned her head back and lowered me down into her mouth. Holding me by my legs she sucked on me a bit first to get me slick enough to slide down her throat.

Then she shoved me head first down her throat and swallowed hard. The sense of power that filled her at that moment sent waves of pleasure through her. She became wet as she felt me enter her stomach.

She licked her lips and patted her belly as she contemplated my fate.

"MMM mmm MMM GOOD. But a good slave doesn’t beg for his life, he should be happy that his goddess wants to use him for her pleasure. But I don’t want to kill what could be the only tiny man alive....*sigh* whats a goddess to do? I know Ill let him stay in there a few minutes that will teach him."

She then made her way to the bathroom to get ready to expunge me from her stomach. But in the mean time I was getting sick from the gastric acid and gas in her stomach. My clothes luckily took the entire time to dissolve saving my skin.

Soon violent tremors shook my world, and I was rushed in a sea of sludge to the outside world. For her it was a painful moment, something that big wasn’t meant to be swallowed whole, let alone sent back up.

But in the end she felt it was worth it, living out her fantasy was the single greatest moment of her life, and would never be matched. After she was done she picked me up out of the toilet bowl and flushed the rest away.

I was now naked and in the sink being washed, it was so humiliating why couldn’t she put me in my dollhouse with my running water and shower.

"There all clean, and it looks like we both enjoyed that hehe." I covered myself in shame as I turned fairly red.

"May I speak now goddess?" She clapped in excitement at the fact I acknowledged her as my goddess.

"Go ahead speak slave."

"Well to be honest I didn’t enjoy that, but I do enjoy the very sight of you, as well as your feet."

"Hahaha I knew you were a foot boy, And since you let me fulfil my fantasy, Ill let you fuck me."

I was shocked, I never thought I would get to have sex with such a perfect girl.

"Oh thank you goddess thank you I bow before you." I bowed down again and again making her chuckle a bit, after all she was only playing a part, she didn’t think she was a goddess.

As she took me downstairs to the couch I could hardly wait to be inside her. When she sat down she placed me in the middle of the couch then sat sideways and brought her feet up to me placing her left foot behind me and her right in front of me.

"I know you love my feet, so there you go, Fuck away." After all that getting worked up all she was giving me was a foot job, which I’ve had before.

"Your serious a foot job? I thought you meant we were gonna have sex."

"HAHAHA Don’t make me laugh why would a goddess like me give a slave like you the pleasure of touching me down there? And if you don’t wanna fuck my feet, then they’re gonna FUCK you!!"

This was a first, no girl had ever assaulted me with their foot before. She placed my back against her left foot and pressed her toes into my groin. I was being raped by this girls foot, and I was enjoying it.

She would squeeze and flex her toes with my dick between them, causing me to buck wildly in a spasm. I never thought it was possible but after 45 minutes I still had a little energy left in me before my 3rd and final explosion.

"Eric I’m home." My mother said as she entered the front door. She saw me at the feet of Sasha just as I exploded in ecstasy.

"So I’m guessing your Eric’s girlfriend or something, guess my son is a ladies man after all. So what is your name?"

"Sasha, and I’m not his girlfriend, just a friend with like interests." After that my mother walked over to the couch and placed her hands on Sasha’s shoulders.

"Well Sasha I’m gonna have to ask you to go, I’m not mad at you but I am mad at Eric for not telling me you were coming over. So I’m sure we will see you again just not this week."

"Ok Ms. Balton. It was nice meeting you, and nice hanging out with you Eric hope to see you soon." With that she blew me a kiss and walked toward the door.

After she left my mother gently picked me up in her open palm and brought me up to her face to talk to me.

"So Eric how was she? Did you get any action?" I was disgusted that my mom was asking me this but I decided the truth was best.

"She was great, we have a lot in common, and I only got a foot job as you saw." My mother laughed a bit as she spoke.

"Now that’s cute, but since you didn’t ask if she could come over I’m going to punish you. I know you like feet, but you don’t like mine do you? Is it the smell? Or is it the fact I’m your mother? Either way your punishment starts right now, one week in my shoes at 1 inch tall."

My heart nearly stopped with such horrible news. A week in my mothers shoes, this was gonna be bad. As she took off her right High top sneaker I realized today would be really bad. No wonder she was home early, it was her day to go running, with me in her shoes.

As she dropped me into her sneaker I quickly shrunk as I rolled to the toe section. She tilted her shoe so the toe was facing down as she put her now massive socked foot into it.

She was wearing knee high socks that she had scrunched up at her ankles, making all the sweat collect even more quickly onto her foot. As her massive foot entered the shoe it filled my vision, a massive white cloud.

"Oh and Eric, I’m not gonna be paying attention to you, so if you get squished I’m sorry."

Great just great, those are definitely not the words you want to hear as a giant cloud sized foot is about to cover you. I ended up just under the crack between her big and second toe.

Her soft sock was heavy enough to hold me down without her even stepping onto the ball of her foot. It was comfortable, except for the smell.

"Well Time for my 5 mile run." My mother jumped to her feet standing on her flats.

"I sure hope you don’t make me ruin my favorite pair of knee high socks haha." And with that she took the first of many steps on her 5 mile run. As her heel hit the ground I began to pray that I wouldn’t die.

As I was rushed to the ground the impact was lighter than I expected, but as she pressed on the ball of her foot to take her next step I was squeezed so tightly between her toes and the sole of her shoe I screamed in pain.

After only 5 minutes of her lightly jogging I blacked out from the pain.

 

End Notes:

Depending on how much people like this story I might write a follow up.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=743