- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

My name is Eric Balton, I’m 16 and live with my mother and 2 older sisters. My sisters are Jessica who is 18, and Jamie who is 20.

My mother is very young at only 36, she got pregnant in high school and since has never liked men. Her hatred of men lead her to kill my father before I was even born.

Each of my sisters has a different father than me. And all 3 of them my mother killed shortly after she became pregnant. You see my mother, as well as my 2 sisters, have the power to shrink people.

For me this has been very hard, at least since I turned 13. Before that my mother and sisters were always gentle with me. Starting when I turned 5, I became my sisters living doll. 

Which at there age must have been really cool. I remember them bringing their friends over to see me in my dollhouse. But since I became a teenager I've turned from my siblings doll, to there slave.

I am forced to worship them or face punishment, which luckily hasn't happened yet. To be honest my only real complaint is that I’ve never seen outside my own house.

In fact I rarely leave my dollhouse, unless my sisters or mother need me for something. In just the past 2 years my once crummy dollhouse has become a cool bachelor pad, too bad I’ve never had a date.

Which brings me back to a few years ago. Jessica brought home a friend from school, she was a cute 14 year old, a year older than me. After a little while of the 2 chatting in her room, (which is where my house is) I heard what I thought was my name.

In fact it was, her old play friend from when they were kids was here and remembered me. I soon heard my doorbell ring so I rushed to the door.

When I got there I was greeted by one of the most captivating sights I’ve ever seen. In front of me was the giant face of Haily Smith, a cute brown eyed brunette with a smile that could light up the sky in an Alaskan winter.

"HAILY....I CANT BELIEVE ITS YOU!!!" I truly was shocked here before me was the young 6 year old that loved to play dress up with me. Only now she was pretty close to being a full woman, and very pretty for her age.

"Yep its me, so how is my little dress up doll doing? I was shocked she remembered, but I guess other than my sisters most girls don’t get to see 5 inch tall boys very often.

"Well its real boring being here all the time, so I’m really happy to see you." Its a good thing I live with 3 girls that are all pretty decent looking, cause otherwise Id be panicking talking to such a captivating girl.

"Well I came by to get my toenails painted, since my parents FINALLY let me use nail polish, you can help if you like." Her smile was so perfect, no man close to her age could refuse her.

"Of course I’d love to, I’m pretty good at it from the past 2 years of practice on Jes and Jam." This moment would be the highlight of my life until I was 16. And before I could get into anymore chat with Haily, Jes just had to ruin it.

"OK less talk more painting." And with that I walked on to Haily’s perfect awaiting hand, and was gently placed on the vanity in Jessica’s room. The 2 girls picked out there polish, Haily chose red of course since it was her first time getting her nails polished. Jessica on the other hand chose blue which matched her eyes.

As I got to work the 2 girls talked with each other, they laughed and hit each other playfully. I was 13, entering manhood, and quickly became aware of what that meant. Even though I was only able to touch Haily’s toes I still became very excited. She happened to glance down at me staring at her perfect feet and poked me in the chest with her big toe.

"Hey you’re supposed to be painting them, hehe, so get back to work." She giggled a little bit and went back to talking with my sister. Shortly after we said our goodbyes. She was my first crush, and probably last.