Roommate Smell Shrinking (Compilation) by NotOnTime
Summary:

Collection of stories about a person (you) who shrinks when they smell gas. Each chapter is a different roommate. Let me know which character you like best!

Taken from my chapters from Tinyman0001's interactive on writing.com with their permission to use their chapters as well. Read Story Notes for the details/intro.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 19120 Read: 93969 Published: April 29 2018 Updated: October 20 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Giantess fart shrinking" interactive on writing.com by Tinyman0001. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2135777-Giantess-fart-shrinking]

I wrote this story with Tinyman0001 with them writing the setup to each encounter. Full credit goes to Tinyman0001 for the chapters they wrote.

**EDIT** The original writing.com story has been deleted. Sorry for anyone looking for more chapters of this. I might do something in a similar vein to this idea in the future.

**** **** **** ****

 

 

One day you discover that being to close to a girl's farts will cause you to rapidly shrink. The smallest you can become is about half the size of a grain of sand. Over time you will slowly grow back, but another blast of ass gas will make you shrink right back.

Gabe woke up and got ready for the day before unpacking the rest of his belongings. He had just moved into the nice large house, but like most people his age he didn't have enough money to move out by himself. This entire thing was Kelly's idea, she got you and four of her other friends to agree to move into the place and split the cost. Kelly was the only person you knew before moving in and everyone else was a stranger to you. You didn't even know that every single one of them was a girl until you moved in and Kelsi introduced you last night.

         Kelsi has curly dark brunette hair that that reached just below her shoulders, dark brown eyes, decent tits and the largest ass you have ever seen. She was a social butterfly and you knew her since high school. She loved the looks she got for her sizable behind and teased you whenever she caught you looking at it, but she made it pretty clear she only thought of you as a friend.

         Alexis had shoulder length straight dirty blond hair, blue/green eyes, small boobs and a monster sized ass. Kelsi warned you that she heavily enjoys humiliating guys. She was also spoiled rich and paid for most of the house. She probably wouldn't try anything if the other girls were in the room, but you should do your best to not be alone in a room with her. You didn't really know if Kelsi was exaggerating or not.

         Jada had shoulder length curly brunette haired with hazel eyes, a nice rack, and a phat ass. Kelsi explained to you that Jada really enjoyed posting photos of her butt in different poses on the Internet. You didn't really understand why she enjoyed it so much, but you've already seen her taking a few pictures in only a blue tank top and a pink thong.

         Carmen has long straight dirty blond hair, brown eyes, average breasts and a bubble butt. She seemed to be the nicest of the girls and wouldn't hurt a fly, however she is also very forgetful. She wasn't stupid but you've already seen her forget about unpacking her boxes as soon as she turned around... twice.

         Sunny had long curly blond hair, blue eyes, large tits and the ass of a goddess. Judging from how a few of her open boxes were filled with books it was pretty safe to say at least a bit of a bookworm. Kelsi had warned you to not let Sunny catch you staring at her, because she really didn't like perverts and would probably try to punish you even if their were other people in the room. However you couldn't help yourself from staring at her amazing body now and then. Luckily she hasn't caught you yet.

After you finished unpacking you decided to go see...

1. Chapter 1: Alexis by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Kelsi by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Carmen by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Carmen 2 by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Sunny by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Sunny 2 by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Alexis 2 by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: Kelsi 2 by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Alexis by NotOnTime

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

 

You figured Kelsi must have been exaggerating or trying to prank you when she was telling you about Alexis. You were currently the only one awake so you decided to rest on the couch while you waited. You closed your eyes for a minute, you finished moving in so you could take a quick break. Suddenly you felt something on your chest, something heavy, you opened your eyes to see a big bubble butt in grey yoga pants on your chest.
"Good morning Gabe, you and I are the only ones up so I figured I could show you your place in the world. I was going to do it last night but I didn't want to make the other girls jealous," Alexis said.
You angrily replied with "Get off of me Alexis."
"Not until I think you've learned your place," she said as she slowly pulled off her yoga pants revealing that she was only wearing a pink g-string.
"Get off of me you bitch," you replied, now pissed off.
"Did you just call me a bitch? I was just going to have you kiss my ass but now I need to punish you. What could I do... oh I know," and with that she quickly moved her ass from your chest to your face. You were unable to talk or see, you were fighting to get her off of you but she was on top of your arms, keeping them at your side. Then she farted, it smelled terrible, but something else was wrong. You were now surrounded by warmth. "What the hell? Where did you go?" You heard Alexis' muffled voice say. You began to try and feel around, trying to figure out where you were and what saved you from Alexis' mighty backside. "What the... Is... Is that you?" You heard her say as something grabbed you and began to pull you away from the warmth. As she pulled you out you saw that the warmth was Actually her now mountain sized booty, you weren't saved from it you were consumed by it. As you looked around it quickly became clear that you were shrunken by something.

Alexis held you in front of her face as she looked at you, still surprised by what just happened. "Did my... did my gas shrink you?" She asked, and before you could talk she moved you back to her ass and farted on you again. This time she could feel you shrink in her hand and said "Well, it looks like we found your place in the world," she said with glee as she moved her g-string aside and forced you against her anus before moving her g-string back and giving herself a wedgie. You tried to get yourself free but the g-string stopped you from moving. You and her sphincter were now about the same size.

"Ok Gabe, your going to be my new toy, and if you don't do as I tell you to I am going to make you even smaller. Now, the first thing I want you to do is..."

 

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

"Let's see... I think the first thing I'm gonna make you do is tell me how much you love my big butt. I know you might not like me as a person because I'm so much better than you, but you gotta admit I've got a sexy body. Come on, you saw my ass before your little "accident", it was gorgeous wasn't it? I'm a goddess compared to you and my ass is perfect. Tell me how much you adore it."

Alexis said all this with a mischievous smile and gave her plump behind a swift smack. It wobbled around, crushing you beneath its weight. You were crammed all the way up against her asshole, held in place by her pink thong. The huge hole in front of you was oily with natural greases, and smelled awful. After being shrunk it was now as large as your entire body and you worried about it swallowing you whole. The smallest footsteps the giantess made tugged at her thong, smearing you against the hot naked ring of her sphincter. You could hear her taunts through the fatty layer of her butt cheeks, it was muffled but still loud enough to make out. She wanted you to praise her ass. What a selfish bitch!

"No way! Go to hell and get me out of here!" you yelled back at her.

Alexis scowled. That wasn't the reply she wanted to hear. Angry, she clenched her fat butt cheeks together to give you the message. Instantaneously her thick globes came crashing down on you, flattening your helpless body against her backdoor. Her butt muscles were insanely powerful, with just a small amount of effort she was able to crush you like it was nothing. After a few seconds she released, giving you a breather. Then she spoke.

"Ah, sorry, I don't think I heard you there, I guess my giant ass was squeezing you too hard. Can you try to say that again, just a little louder this time? You better say the right thing, or else..."

She flexed her huge anus at you, pulsing her smelly muscles in and out on top of your battered body. It was enough for you to get the message. If you didn't say the right words this time she was going to fart, causing you to shrink again. You had to be careful. Her anus was already pretty scary at its size right now, you didn't want to imagine it ten times bigger. Reluctant, you chose to go along with her demands.

"Okay, okay! Fine!" you yelled up at her.

"Fine, what?" she returned "I'm your goddess now, remember?"

You sighed.

"Fine, my goddess." you said back.

It was muffled and barely audible through the ass cheeks but Alexis still caught your words. Her face returned to a grin, anticipating what you would say next. If she could toy with you like this all the time, maybe having a guy for a roommate wouldn't be so bad.

You struggled to come up with something to say that would satisfy her. Her ass is... big? It was certainly big. But would she like hearing that? Wouldn't that just make her more pissed? It smelled bad, but as obvious as that was, you couldn't say it. This was hard, it was tough to think under pressure. It was like you had a loaded gun to your head only it was her giant asshole. You had to say something though, and quick!

"Um... Oh goddess! Your ass is uh... it's... round?"

"Round?" she lifted an eyebrow. "Well duh, but what else?!"

"It's round and... um, juicy! And it smells really good! Yeah, it's really comfortable down here, I love it so much! I'm sure all the girls are jealous of how sexy your ass is, and I just love staring at it! I wish I could touch your perfect booty every day!"

"That's better! Yeah yeah, keep going!"

You were basically saying the opposite of how you felt right now, but she was eating it up. You could hear her giggles as you explained in full detail how amazing her butt was. It didn't really matter if you were being insincere, she just wanted you to say it. She knew that you didn't want to do it, and that was enough humiliation for her to get off on. Your throat hurt from yelling so much but you had to keep going. You didn't know how long she was going to make you do this for, but you were afraid if you stopped she would shrink you again.

A stroke of luck came your way however, as Kelsi and Sunny entered the room.

"Hey Alexis, what's up? Were you talking to somebody?"

Alexis spun around, panicked for a moment.

"UH- No! Nope! I was just, talking to myself, ha ha!"

Sunny gave a confused look. Kelsi was looking around.

"Have you seen Gabe?" she said. "He said he would help me with some of the unpacking this morning."

"That new guy? No, I haven't even got to meet him yet." Alexis said, lying through her teeth.

You were closer than the girls thought, tucked inside Alexis' big bubbly ass. Hearing her lie so blatantly set you into a fit of rage and you started screaming for Kelsi and Sunny to find you.

"KELSI! SUNNY! HELP! I'M IN ALEXIS' ASS! SHE SHRUNK ME! GET ME AWAY FROM THIS CRAZY BITCH!"

"Huh? What was that just now?" Kelsi said. She was just about to leave when she heard a small noise.

"What? Did you hear something?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah... it was quiet, but I thought I heard my name."

Alexis interrupted.

"It was probably nothing! Anyway I'm sure he's upstairs somewhere, you should go and keep looking for him!" She urged, trying to get them out of the room.

She could feel your voice buzzing from inside her plump ass. It felt kind of pleasurable, the small vibrations of your screams tickled her asshole nicely, but she had to stop you. Your voice was tiny, but it was just enough for the two girls to hear.

"Hang on Alexis, I want to figure out what that sound is first" Kelsi said. She was too easily distracted.

Kelsi and Sunny started pacing around the room, looking high and low for whatever the mysterious sound could be. They would get dangerously close to Alexis, who backed off to try and get some distance between them, but then your yells would attract them back to the other side of the room. Alexis tried to squeeze her ass cheeks on you again, but this time it only made you angrier and you screams got louder. It became a game of cat and mouse, where Kelsi and Sunny's pair would come close to tracking you down, only for Alexis to move away, and throw off their trail.

"I think it's coming from over here!"

"No I hear it here now!"

You continued to yell.

"KELSI!!! SUNNY!!! HEEELLP! KELSI! HELP ME! HER ASS! I'M IN HER ASS!!"

Alexis started to look nervous. If this went on too long, they'd eventually find you. There was only one way out of this mess.

"Hey! I think I know what the sound is. You girls want to hear it?" she said.

"What? Where is it?" Kelsi and Sunny said, curious.

She had got their attention. Good. Alexis stood there for a moment collecting herself. The room went quiet for several seconds. You broke the moment of silence, shouting as loud as you could, only to be immediately interrupted as Alexis pushed out a massive blaring fart, right in your face. The burst of gas ripped out her butt cheeks, and resonated through the whole room. Kelsi and Sunny stepped back, disgusted. You had it much worse.

Alexis' searing hot gas had taken you by surprise. You should have seen it coming, her giant asshole was puckering for several seconds as she pushed with her inner butt muscles. Just a small moment was all she needed to collect herself a nice big fart and unleash it on you. Her asshole let it out like a booming cannon, and the clapping noise her butt cheeks made was deafening. The smell was atrocious, and because your mouth was open from screaming it blew straight down your throat. You could taste Alexis' shitty gas, feel the wretched sultry aroma envelop your entire body as her ass pushed it out. The worst part was left for last, because as soon as you could smell it you began to shrink.

The girls massive farting anus began to expand before your eyes. Sticky skin and rippled flesh became larger, swelling to the size of a house. Still sputtering out gusts of hot gas, the incredible hole widened and its winds became more harsh. You could see every detail as it blasted you into her thong, watch in horror as her anus convulsed and twisted. Her natural bodily function of farting grew to the proportion of a natural disaster, a tornado of hellish girl stink. Lastly, as the gas fizzled out, the thong began to sink back between her folds, taking you with it. You screamed, yelling as loud as you could as your body was surrounded by the rim of her closing anus, only this time none of the girls could hear you.

"EWWW!!" Kelsi complained "That was gross Alexis!"

"Yeah, and it smells" Sunny said, pinching her nose.

"Ha ha sorry not sorry!" Alexis laughed. "I guess that noise you two heard was just my gurgling guts! Ha ha ha!"

"Ugh, whatever! Come on Sunny, let's go look for him upstairs." Kelsi said, and the two of them left.

Alexis was still laughing to herself. Not only was that hilarious, but it must have been hell for you. Your face when she unloaded her huge-sized fart was probably awesome. She was curious how small you had shrunken to now, and if it was even still possible to toy with you.

End Notes:

The next chapter starts over from the beginning, focusing on another girl

Chapter 2: Kelsi by NotOnTime

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

 

You decided to go see Kelsi, and thank her for letting you move in. You've known her since high school and you wanted to go catch up with her and see how she was doing. You walked to her room and saw her unpacking her things, she was unpacking something from a box on the ground with her ass hovering just barely above the ground. She was wearing a pair of tight grey spandex booty shorts and a yellow tank top, her shorts were struggling to contain her ass and you could see she was only able to pull them halfway up her ass. You couldn't help but stare, it was the largest ass you've ever seen in your life, you didn't know how she made it fit into any of her clothes. 

         After spending a second or two enjoying the view you finally asked her, "hey Kelsi, would you like some help unpacking?" She didn't respond, you noticed she had her headphones on so you went to tap her on the shoulder. Suddenly, just before you were going to touch her you heard her fart, and as soon as the smell hit your nose everything began to rapidly grow in size. It took you a second but you realized you were just shrunken down to an inch tall. You looked up and saw her ass hanging above you and you heard it's owner say, "I knew I should have labeled these boxes, I just need to find my clothes, Carmen was nice enough to let me borrow some shorts and a top, but the shorts are way to tight and it feels weird not wearing a bra or a pair of panties."

Suddenly, as Kelsi goes to check another box, she accidentally stumbles backwards. You look up and see her massive ass falling down towards you. Try as you might to run away, you see that her shorts aren't all the way up and part of her bare butt is coming straight at you!

Kelsi's ass landed on you with insane precision, her ass cheek's landed on either side of you and slammed together, trapping you inside. You felt your world shift as Kelsi stood back up. You heard Kelsi say, "ouch, that really hurt," you could feel the pressure from her hands as she rubbed her butt for a second. "Maybe I should just unpack everything until I find my clothes, they have to show up eventually," she said as she bent over to reach a box on the ground. When she bent over her mountain's of ass separated just enough to let you slide down a bit towards her asshole, and before you could try to get away she stood back up slamming them together and trapping you again. As she walked around unpacking every step she took slowly forced you closer and closer to her anus, every time she bent over you covered twice the distance. When her anus was half an inch away from you, all it took was for her to bend over one last time and you fell onto her massive butthole.
It smelled terrible, which wasn't really a surprise. You tried to get Kelsi's attention by moving around and shouting her name while next to the sensitive skin but she either couldn't feel you or was to busy to notice. You tried to get away from her sphincter but she only had to take one step to slam you right back in.
--------------------
Kelsi had almost finished unpacking and she still hasn't found her clothes. There were only a few boxes left and she was starting to think that someone was pulling a joke on her. To make things worse something was making her asshole itch, but she figured it would probably go away after she changed clothes.

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

Kelsi continued to search the room for her box full of clothes, becoming more confused by the minute. Where could they have gone? Last she remembered she had stacked all her cardboard boxes in a big pile next to her bed, but that pile was nearly depleted. She paced back and forth trying to think where they could have went, unknowingly pushing your tiny body up against her anus. None of the boxes had any labels on them and it was making her start to worry.

"Ughh, why didn't I label these beforehand? It's such a pain, I don't know which one's which. I thought I put the box of clothes next to my bed with the others... wait my bed! Maybe it got pushed under my bed!

Kelsi got on her hand and knees and lowered herself to the ground. You felt a sense of weightlessness in the pit of your stomach, as for you it was a 20 story drop. It was dark under her bed, and Kelsi had to push her head all the way under to get a good look around. Her huge ass wiggled in the air, sticking straight up. You felt the gargantuan weight of her cheeks lift slightly, giving you a moment of ease as they succumbed to gravity.

"Now's my chance!" you yelled.

Full of determination you tried to climb back out of your friends plus-sized derriere. It was a sudden stroke of luck that she got into a pose like this, and you wouldn't have this kind of opportunity again anytime soon. You began to dig through her butt, pushing past her meaty flesh in an attempt to hoist yourself above her anus. Beneath her buns however, was a plethora of ass sweat, leftover from all the unpacking she did. The salty sweat caused you to slip, landing right back on the oily round hole where you started. More droplets followed, dripping down on top of you and the giant anus. Pathetically you kept slipping on her huge wrinkled ring, faceplanting into the greasy skin and getting up to your ears in ass sweat. It was frustrating, your opportunity to escape was here, but you were still stuck on this giant smelly asshole. Angrily you clawed at the ass cheeks, desperate to force your way upwards. Your feet kicked haphazardly at her sensitive hole while you continued to scratch at her mounds of flesh. Eventually your struggles attracted some attention.

Kelsi frowned as she noticed the itching in her butt was back. Annoying on its own, the itch seemed to be centered right around her asshole. Not wanting to stop her search under her bed, she reached her arm back to give her butt a good scratch. Her fingers dove between her grey booty shorts, stretching the spandex as they dug through her ass crack. It only took a second before they reached you, bursting between the globes of fatty butt flesh and slamming down on your body. You were immediately bulldozed against her asshole, crammed up against the rubbery anus with no space to move. The unrelenting fingers scratched around, painfully prodding your body harder and harder against her backdoor. Kelsi didn't think anything of it, but she was absentmindedly crushing her friend into her sweaty anus.

You screamed for her to stop, your yells roughly silenced by the giant fingers. The powerful digits kept smashing into your body, and to your own horror you began to sink between the folds of her asshole. While Kelsi was positioned with her ass up, it let her butt cheeks ease off of you, but it also came with the terrible side effect of loosening her anus. Normally this wouldn't be enough for you to slip inside, but the relaxed sphincter muscles combined with the eager prodding of her fingers were starting to make your tiny body pass through. You panicked as the puffy wrinkles of flesh wrapped around you, uselessly struggling against the girls mighty orifice. Her fingers slammed into you again and you felt yourself slip deeper into her butthole, lubricated by the sweat. Her massive anus held you tight, encasing your body in a cocoon of skin up to your shoulders. You screamed as her fingers came down one last time, hammering your exposed head into her ass like a nail.

"There it is!" Kelsi exclaimed, taking her hands out her butt.

Both things happened at once, she found her box of clothes under her bed, and the itching in her ass went away. What a relief. She didn't see it at first but the cardboard box she was looking for had been right next to the back leg of her bed the whole time. It was far away and fairly large so she needed both arms to pull it out. She reached, trying to get her hands as close as possible, but it was still a few inches away. How did it get tucked away so far under her bed? Kelsi strained her body, stretching her arms as much as she could, and arching her back so that she could get a little further under her bed.

You felt her straining from your cramped place up her asshole. Only you head was left sticking out, and barely at that. The rest of you was encased in her disgusting flesh, nestled between her hot smelly anal folds. As Kelsi reached for her box, her body tensed up, and the loosened muscles of her anus became not so loose. The rubbery ring of skin contracted into the crevice of her butt crack, compacting the giant wrinkles around you. You shouted in pain, the massive tons of girl meat were rock hard and you had no way out. Kelsi gave one more burst of strength, pulling her body to its limits. The moment her hands made contact with the box, her anus flexed, and with a POP you poor body was forced inside her ass. Like a tube of toothpaste, her muscles squeezed down on you, slurping you through her rank hole. Unfortunately for you, the side of the hole you ended up on was the inside, and your body slumped into the girls tight anal canal.

Kelsi pulled the box all the way out from under her bed and stood back up. She wiped some sweat off her brow and smiled with satisfaction. Sure enough, once she took the tape off the box she found her clothes inside. She couldn't wait to get out of Carmen's tight shorts, and immediately peeled them off her ass. Her plump butt jiggled, freed from the confines of the spandex. Meanwhile you were trapped inside, wrapped in a snug grip by her bowels. Picking out some underwear and an outfit, Kelsi got dressed then and there.

Her stomach rumbled. After all that unpacking she was getting hungry. She went down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast, even though now it was past noon so it would technically be lunch. There she met Sunny who was rummaging through the fridge.

"Oh hey Sunny, can I get in there? I was gonna grab some breakfast." Kelsi said.

"Hm? Oh yeah sure, no problem." Sunny replied, stepping back to allow Kelsi to grab some food.

She reached in and grabbed several things. Bread, fruit, milk, a jug of orange juice, some butter, and then she went to get some cereal from the cupboard. After grabbing what she needed, she sat her large butt on the closest chair. Her generous backside made for a good cushion, seeing as the chair was solid wood. Sunny however looked at all this food impressed.

"You must be starving."

"Yup!" Kelsi said, arranging her meal on the table. "Unpacking gets me hungry I guess. What are you doing?"

"I'm just checking how much food we have for the week. By the looks of it we'll need to get more groceries, living with 5 girls is going to deplete our resources fast. Oh, and one guy. Have you seen him by the way? I was going to introduce myself."

"Nope!" Kelsi said, scarfing down spoonfuls of cereal "Haven't seen him at all."

"Hm, he wasn't in his room. If he went out I thought he would have at least told you where he was going. Oh well, I guess I'll introduce myself later." Sunny said.

Kelsi chugged down a glass of orange juice and then started buttering up her bread. Acidic juice and loads of milk wasn't the best combination for her stomach, but she couldn't help it, she was hungry! Her guts started growling as they processed the heaps of food, as well as her previous meals. Gurgling rumbles made way through her intestines and soon enough Kelsi felt the need to fart. She looked over to Sunny, who was still writing down a list of groceries to pick up later.

"Hmmmm, I need to let this gas go... But Sunny's right there... I can't just fart in front of her, I mean we're friends but that's still too embarrassing! I guess I'll try to hold it in..." Kelsi thought.

----

The inside of Kelsi's ass was a hell in and of itself. It was scorching hot, your own sweat was lost in the wet meaty walls, lined with anal mucus and other slimes. Her body temperature was roasting you alive, the puffy flesh of her ass hugged you on every side so you couldn't get away. It was uncomfortably tight, you weren't being crushed like you were in her anus, but every now and then her butt would squeeze, and you would become smothered in hot slippery muscles.

Worst of all was the smell. You thought that Kelsi's farts smelled bad, but those were dispersed in open air. The stink inside her big thick butt was ten times worse. Every breath you took reeked of shit, as if you were sticking you head right in the toilet after she had taken a huge dump. Her bowels smelled horrendous, you gagged and coughed up spit, but even after that the stench continued to assault you. It was a struggle to breathe, the little air you got was hot like in a sauna and burned your tongue. The taste of her ass was inside you, clogging your airways with its stink. Kelsi's cramped anal passageway was a place you weren't ever meant to be in.

You felt a familiar sense of weightlessness until her bowels came bearing down on you, a result of her now sitting. Before you could hear the ever-present thumping of her heartbeat, but now you could really feel it. The sticky tight walls of her ass hugged you even harder, adding the intense pressure of the girls body weight. There was almost no room to breathe, her bowels pressed around you like you were a log of shit and held you snug. You gasped for even the smallest bits of foul air, and ended up getting her disgusting anal juices in your mouth. Things looked rough, but they were about to get a whole lot worse.

Kelsi's guts growled above, sounding like booming thunder. The bubbling intestinal groans grew louder, becoming more ominous as they came your way. Suddenly the giant girls ass bellowed from right behind you. A rush of steaming hot air bulged out her anal walls, filling your wretched prison with gas. The temperature spiked, it was already sweltering before but now it was an oven, dripping with moisture. You could immediately feel the presence of her gas bubble, how it expanded her walls and made everything blistering hot. Given you last experiences, you tried to hold your breath, to outlast the fart, but it wasn't meant to be. Kelsi's anus bulged out, ballooning with pressure, but her muscles forcibly contracted, keeping the gas locked inside. Tears filled your eyes as you realized how fucked you were. She was holding in her gas.

Your lungs couldn't take it anymore, you had to breathe. Opening your mouth you took your first gasp of Kelsi's fart bubble, and immediately regretted it. Your senses exploded with revulsion, rejecting the horrid miasma that was your friends fart. It tasted like concentrated shit, burning hot fumes that were so thick you could practically chew on them. Suddenly you felt her tight anal walls loosen, the smothering hot grip of her ass separated itself from your back. Your heart sank, you were shrinking again.

Each breath you took was nothing but gas so it made sense that you were shrinking. As long as Kelsi kept holding in her farts you were going to continue to shrink indefinitely. The gurgling ass expanded around you, its throbbing walls becoming larger and more distant. You screamed in horror, right as another burst of gas bubbles reached Kelsi's backdoor. The stench multiplied and her massive anus bent backwards to hold it all in. You could feel her ass muscles twitching underfoot, the lumpy flesh rippled like waves as she strained her butt. More shitty gas filled your lungs as you continued to diminish in size.

You sobbed, trapped in the worst place imaginable, crying as the world grew around you. Your small pocket inside your friends gargantuan butt expanded to the size of a town, and then a city. The throbbing hot lumps of anal flesh were like mountains, so large that you could no longer stand above them. You became a speck, not even as big as a grain of sand, trapped deep within the crevices inside your friends gigantic bowels. At this point you stopped shrinking, but it didn't matter. You were beyond powerless and impossible to find.

Kelsi's plump butt purred softly in her chair, announcing its need to pass wind. She kept her ass clenched, unknowingly dooming her friend to save herself from embarrassment. On your end an earthquake of sound shook the chamber, sputtering more rancid hot gas from the girls colon. Her humid anal cavern became even more bloated with pressure, you could feel it bearing down on your tiny pathetic body. You were nestled between two puffy lumps of anal flesh, trapped in a pool of grime that was so sticky you no longer had the power to move. It was like your own hellish valley, a river full of mucus, slime and leftover shit. You felt too depressed to even cry anymore, your situation was too hopeless. Kelsi's filthy bowels twitched and strained from her gas, causing your river to slosh around. Eventually she would have let out this massive fart, but what would happen to you then?

Chapter 3: Carmen by NotOnTime

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

 

You decided to go meet Carmen, she seemed like a very nice person and you wanted to try and be friends with her. You walked over to her room and saw that she wasn't in there. You walked into her room and looked around, It seemed as though she barley unpacked. The only thing's that weren't in boxes were her bed and a mess of clothes on the floor. You were going to leave the room but you tripped over one of the boxes. You turned you're self over so you were on your back and you were about to get up when a half awake Carmen walked through the door with only a towel on. She didn't even notice you on the floor as she entered the room. She didn't make it far though as she tripped over another one of the many boxes, she fell to the ground and landed next to you with her waist only an inch away from your face. You were about to get up when you heard her fart twice in quick succession. It smelled terrible, it was so bad it made you cough. 
When you opened your eyes not even a second later you noticed something was off, everything seemed much larger. The ground began to shake and you turned around to see a collosaul Carmen groan as she got up and said, "I need some coffee," before walking out the door completely naked, accidentally leaving the towel behind. You pinched your self saying, "this has to be a dream... this is impossible! I'm small... why am I small, I have to grow back... can I grow back?"
A few seconds later, Carmen walked back through the door with her cup of coffee, still completely naked. "Carmen! Down here!" You shouted trying to get her attention as she walked to the middle of the room. She looked down at you before saying, "there you are," as she walked over to you. She stood directly over you before reaching down, but she didn't grab you, she grabbed something on either side of you. That's when you realized you were standing in the string of a massive white V-string thong, and Carmen was beginning to pull it up. Desperate to escape You screamed at the top of your lungs, "Carmen no! I'm down here! Carmen please help me!"

Seeing that she was still pulling up the V-string you got ready to jump out, but before you took your leap of faith you heard, smelled and felt a massive blast of gas. The force you felt from it was like a small breeze but it quickly became stronger as the fart went on, you shrank and Carmen continued to pull up her thong. The fart only lasted for a second but it felt like forever as you shrank to half your size and the edge of the thong was just far enough to ruin your escape. You were about to run for the edge but the blast of ass gas distracted you just long enough to let Carmen pull the waistband of her thong over her ass and unknowingly force you between her cheeks. You went for the edge knowing that you could still escape through the space between the string of her thong and her ass cheeck's. Carmen managed to unwittingly stop you again by continuing to pull up the thong, giving herself a wedgie and slamming you against her butthole. The sphincter was 4 times your size and smelled much worse than the last fart it released, the slight sticky feeling and the warmth of the orifice made you wish you could take a shower. You began to try and crawl out but just when the edge of the thong began to come into your view, Carmen released even more gas, forcing you to hold on to the wrinkles of her anus for your life as the monstrous hole opened and released a long silent fart. The gust of wind grew in strength once again, beginning to feel like a small storm as you shrank down and her sphincter became larger than the house you had just moved into. You began to cry, this was your life now, living on a girls anus, becoming smaller with each time she passes gas, you didn't know if it would stop or if you could grow back and now that there was no possible way to get her attention you were at the mercy of her back door.

You could faintly hear Carmen say, "wow, something I ate really doesn't agree with me, maybe I should..."

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

"Maybe I should try to hold all these farts in. Don't want to stink up my new room." Carmen said.

You heard her words from above and let out a sigh of relief. For now, at least your torture seemed to be over. That's what you thought, before her enormous asshole let out two short puffs of gas in quick succession.

"Oops! Okay, no more gas starting now." Carmen said giggling to herself.

For you however it was no laughing matter. While the two farts seemed fairly small to any normal person, at your size they were comparable to tornadoes. Her massive hole opened wide to let them through, its giant wrinkles smoothed out partially as the gas was released. You couldn't believe the terrible stench of her fart, and the moment you smelled its muggy rank scent you began to shrink. Since the giantess had unloaded a double dose of gas you shrank twice as much, getting smaller and smaller until her anus dwarfed you in size. Before it was the size of a house, but now it was at least as big as five city blocks! You were microscopic compared to her butthole, a mere speck that was smaller than a piece of dirt. Just as things hit their lowest point the farts tapered off, and Carmen's anus began to close.

You tried to run, but at your minuscule size you couldn't make it far. Your legs were only able to take you the approximate distance of a few widths of hair, which was nothing compared to the giant girls retracting butthole. The smooth pink ring of skin lifted the ground from under you, massive mountains of flesh stretched skywards. Those were the puffy wrinkles of Carmen's anus, thick smelly bands of skin folding together in a huge circle. You'd soon be getting to know these wrinkles pretty intimately because your tiny body was raised up and pinned between two juicy fat ones.

The giant anus closed, leaving you lost inside its horrible crevices. You were utterly crushed, flattened in a spread-eagle pose between the girls thick anal wrinkles, without her having the slightest idea you were there. Her huge ass wobbled around as she got dressed, even the slightest movements caused her monolithic lumps to shift around, painfully grinding on top of you. You whimpered in discomfort, barely able to breathe under the smothering sphincter.

The wafting aftertaste of Carmen's fart filled your mouth, it smelled awful. Worse yet, you quickly came to learn that the texture of her asshole was covered in a gross, oily sort of film. Leftover ass sweat evaporated by her body heat, natural skin oils, wiped-up shit, and even traces of humidity from her earlier farts, it all combined into a reeking layer of grime that lined the rim of her butthole. Such a disgusting bodily mixture would have otherwise gone unnoticed if you weren't this ridiculously small. Yet, in your compact prison of anal folds, you found yourself being rubbed into the film on both sides. It clung to your arms like sticky sunscreen, getting all the way between the gaps of your fingers and toes. Your head was held snug between the two slabs of skin, meaning your lips would occasionally kiss the gross slime and get its rancid taste inside your mouth. It made you want to throw up.

As Carmen continued to unpack boxes, enormous growls bellowed from inside her ass. Bubbles of air gurgled louder and louder, the horrible sound of a gassy buildup coming from deep inside. You could feel the pressure knocking on her backdoor, urging her to let it out. To your surprise her anus started to bulge outwards, its giant wrinkles spreading slightly as it unfolded. The incredibly heavy weight raised off you for the first time in what felt like forever, cool air from the outside world soothed your skin. You were still pinned to the side of her gigantic anal crevice, but even then you felt a small flicker of relief.

That flicker was snuffed out immediately as Carmen clenched her ass tight, determined to not let out any more farts. Her huge anus caved inwards, crushing its hot wrinkles together in a firm death grip. Your brief moment of respite was ruined as the walls of flesh slammed together, smashing your tiny body under their weight. Carmen's asshole muscles were insanely powerful, had you been a bit larger they would have popped your body like a grape. With just a small twitch her anus was able to stomp your body flat, like you were nothing.

The giant hole retracted into her crack, forcefully preventing the farts from coming out. Carmen kept this squeeze up for about several seconds, until she was sure the gas was locked away inside her. Once she felt the need to toot go away, she relaxed, and you could finally breathe again. You realized her anus was a force to be reckoned with, unable to be fought against. Its cruelty knew no mercy. Even if you were slathered in grime and choking underneath the weight of its folds it would still tighten its lips together and wring you out like a wet towel. You needed to slip out to her thong, escape before her ass let out the building monster fart that she was holding in. It was impossible though, the weight of her asshole was so heavy that you couldn't budge, not even the slightest bit.

For the next hour you were subject to some of the worst torture imaginable. Carmen would walk around her bedroom, unpacking boxes little by little, utterly obvious to your struggles. Her ass wobbled with every step, spreading generously as she bent over, all the while grinding you with the slight twitches of her anus. Her insides would gurgle, usually when she bent over, begging her to release her gas. Time and time again she denied it, and the gargantuan crushing wrinkles caved in on you once more. Her ass practically fused to your body it was so tight, every time it squeezed a rush of blood went to your head. Then just as you thought you were going to pass out it relaxed, keeping you awake to experience the same thing again less than a minute later.

Eventually Carmen's natural forgetfulness kicked in. The groaning bubble of gas knocked at her backdoor again and you braced yourself for another hard anus clench. It was then that she took a step in the wrong direction and tripped over a box that she forgot was behind her. Carmen went tumbling down to the floor, and broke her fall with her huge bubble butt. Tremors ran up her ass as it impacted the ground, and that moment of shock was just enough to loosen her bulging anus.

Armageddon was unleashed upon you. An hours worth of built-up gas, stewing inside the hot horrid bowels of a girl who was the size of a country compared to you, all came ripping out her massive ass in one go. Hurricane winds blew past her backdoor, fiercely tearing through the plump folds of her anus like they were paper. The once impossible-to-move monoliths of skin and grime were now flapping in the wind, vibrating with such speed that their claps could be heard to the rest of the room. You were trapped in this storm of Carmen's ass, held in place and repeatedly slammed by the reverberations of her anus. The filth-riddled crevice that you had been crushed under for so long, the two fat lumps of girl flesh were clapping so hard and fast that you couldn't process it. It was like two skyscrapers of meat slamming into you on either side, but with the speed of a machine gun. Just the small act of farting was enough to deliver hell on your tiny body, making the last hour of torture seem like a walk in the park.

Her huge ass droned on for several seconds, but to you it felt like much longer. Between the pounding explosions of her anal wrinkles, you felt the temperature spike, an after effect of the onslaught of gas. The booming fart had been collecting for some time, and the end result was something extra potent, humid, hot, and smelly. Thick burning gases engulfed the girls anus as it pumped them out, giving you a good taste of what her ass had been cooking for the past hour. As the endless vibrations tore through her pucker you felt like the hot stench was being pounded into you, compressed into your very body. The smell was so strong it made you feel stained, more than you already had been when you were smothered by the leftover grime that had been caked in between her anal folds.

Carmen's butt cheeks fluttered as her huge fart blasted through, the hot gases embedded themselves into the carpet. After trying to hold it in for so long it felt great to let it out, and she forgot about how bad it would make her room stink. Instead she just let to fart keep going, until every last bit of gas was finally out. This kept your torture going for a few seconds longer than it should have, continuing the nightmare. The hot crushing walls of meat slapped together violently, pulverizing your micro-sized body. You were no more than a speck compared to her giant farting asshole, you might as well have been a fleck of shit pasted to the rim of her hole.

Gradually the fart petered out and the massive anus went back to its scrunched up state. Carmen let out a sigh of relief and went back to her day. You sobbed pathetically under her dirty anal folds, now reeking to high heaven as a result of her gas. You knew this was your life now, trapped inside the asshole of your giant roommate, but you didn't think living in her anus would be this excruciatingly painful. Even a fart as big as the one that just happened wasn't enough to blow you out, you were just too small. That meant you were stuck here, doomed to suffer within the tight confines of her foul shithole. It wasn't forever though, eventually Carmen would have to use the toilet, and if you didn't find a way out before that happened you were going to die.

Chapter 4: Carmen 2 by NotOnTime

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

"I think that's all of them," Carmen said to herself. You sighed in relief upon hearing her say that. You were still stuck deep within two of her wrinkles so you couldn't even try to escape. Carmen went back to unpacking her things. She bent over to do something and her anus opened up again, this time she didn't have to clench it hold in her gas. Now you were able to see her thong high in the sky far past the two mountains you were between. You tried to free yourself from the thick layer of oil that held you prisoner, but it was no use. For several hours Carmen unpacked her things, holding you in the vice like grip of her wrinkles, giving you temporary breaks every time she bent over. You had long past given up and accepted your fate when her anus opened for the hundredth and something tome, you realized that you were now twice the size you were when she released her monster sized fart. The layer of grease was still an obstacle but at your new size you were able to free yourself. You were just about to start climbing one of the mountains of skin when she stood back up and imprisoned you once more.

"Well that's everything," she said, much to your dismay. "I should get something to eat, I'm starving." Now you were filled with fear again, soon she would release another fart or worse. You began to struggle again but it was pointless so long as her asshole was closed and keeping you prisoner. You felt her butthole have an earthquake with each step she took on her way to the dining room. "Hey there Kelsi, I was just about to have lunch, what are you doing?"

"I'm making some lunch for everyone if you can wait," you heard Kelsi reply.

"No thanks, I still have to finish my bean burritos from yesterday," Carmen said before you heard the fridge door open and close. Carmen sat down, loosening your prison a bit. With each bite she took you heard a rumbling sound from deep within her. After what felt like eternity Carmen started clenching her sphincter to hold her gas, you were unable to move or see now that her wrinkles were squishing you with there full force once more. You could hear the rumbling even more clearly now, it was like a ticking time bomb. You were so scared of what was about to happen that you weren't paying attention to Carmen's movements anymore. She could have been doing anything and you wouldn't have a clue because the constant rumbling signaled a new round of torture. Her butt bomb seemed to keep ticking for eternity until finally her anus opened outward. You didn't think there could be a worse fart than the one she released in her room, you were wrong. She released a huge powerful fart, your larger size meant the oil wasn't able to hold you like before, so as soon as her fart began you were blown away at insane speed. You shrank back down to micro size as you flew the air. The stench of her gas was making you feel dizzy. Your vision went black as you flew through the air.

You opened your eyes to see that you had landed on...  one of the strings of her thong.

 

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

If it weren't for the impact of your body hitting her thong you might have fully slipped into unconsciousness. You had nearly been blown all the way out her ass from the fart, but the solid material of her underwear stopped you. Bathing in the aftermath of her gas, Carmen's thong was warm and steamy. Some of the strings were starting to fray, possibly after years of abuse from her butthole, or maybe it just seemed more rough because of how small you were now. That last fart had diminished your size to a microscopic speck again, and even the thin cloth string of her thong now looked like a gargantuan sprawling landscape. The tiny threads that weaved together were like rolling hills of strings, stretching far into the distance. Looking into that horizon, it seemed to stretch forever. It was like the first time you played Halo, and saw the ringworld reaching into outer space.

Finally finishing her lunch, the planetary goddess began to move. Her butt cheeks smashed together like two literal moons, crushing you and the thong between them. She started to walk, pumping her powerful legs in rhythm, a motion that made her ass jiggle immensely. Stuck inside her crack you were subject to unimaginable pressure, with the bundle of strings compacting around you. Every step was torture: your head was pounding, your guts felt like they were doing flips, and every single bone in your body felt like it was being sandwiched between two metal slabs. The giant girl's thong was being mangled around in her ass and you were being mangled inside of it.

----

"Ugh... tired..." the giantess said.

After unpacking for so long and eating a sizable lunch Carmen was feeling drowsy. She decided to take a nap, and wandered over to the couch. There were still a few piles of laundry on it, some old clothes of her that needed to be washed, but weren't especially smelly. She was feeling too lazy to go and clean them at the moment, so with a shrug she just laid down on top of them. Her body slumped over on her stomach, resting on the heaps of clothes unevenly. Carmen didn't care that the buttons from her blouse were poking at her skin, or that a pile of shirts raised her hips and made her ass stick out, she was too tired. In less than a minute she was already in Napland.

----

You felt your stomach make a hard drop when she collapsed on the couch. Your world turned over sideways and the girls monolithic rear shook around you. Once things settled down, the intense weight of her ass cheeks was gone. You couldn't see it from inside the thong, but now that Carmen's hips were raised her two beautiful globes had gently spread apart. The weight of her plump butt cheeks carried the fat down, opening her wafting crack while she relaxed. The thong stretched, twisting slightly with her shifting buns. Your orientation twisted upside-down, flinging your body into the fleshy pit below. In a last-ditch effort you grabbed onto a small thread, but it was slightly moist and slipped out your hands.

"Shit! WaaaAAAAAHHH!" you screamed.

The gap between Carmen's thong and her anus wasn't even an inch but to you it was like you were skydiving. Unfortunately the piece of thong that you were on was positioned directly above her asshole and now you were falling back into her enormous wrinkled ring. The giant girls wretched hole was even bigger than you remembered, its diameter was more wide than you could stretch your neck to see. You fell into her wrinkles, not to the side and pinned between them like before, but straight into the center of her anus. What seemed like miles of rubbery folds passed you by as you plummeted, until you roughly slammed against the bottom of her shithole.

The familiar feeling of hot greasy oils coated your body. An oppressive wave of heat surrounded you, practically weighing you down. It was stifling at the bottom of her anus, the horrible wafting stench was so thick you could practically chew on it. You looked up. The bands of skin that made up her anus stretched skywards, incredibly high. Each puffy lump was taller than the biggest skyscraper you had ever seen before. Beyond the anus were her two buttcheeks, extending into what might as well have been the atmosphere. Rays of light from above passed by the edges of her thong, illuminating her slumbering ass crack. Even down in your dark crevice you could see, which was lucky.

"I guess I should count myself even more lucky that her hole was closed shut." you said.

It was true, even the tiniest gap and you would have slipped inside her bowels. Stranded in a world of feces and farts where there was only one exit... You shuddered. That was a fate you wanted to get away from as fast as possible. You needed to climb out of here before she let out another fart, if her asshole opened again with you at your current position you would fall inside for sure. Up above was the distant sound of Carmen's snores. There was time before she would start moving again, but how much you weren't sure.

You had no other choice but to start climbing. Scaling the side of one of her anal wrinkles, you used any divots you could find to your advantage. It was easier said than done. The natural oils lining her skin made things difficult, due to how slippery they were. It was like rock climbing, you had to be careful where you grabbed or you would surely fall. After ten minutes you had only made it a short distance and there was a lot more to go. The small crater that made up Carmen's anus was at least the size of a city compared to you. Getting out of the ridges of her butthole was like scaling a mountain, something you've never attempted before. The giantess snoozed peacefully, without a single clue of the monumental struggles you were undergoing inside her ass.

Dull bubbling sounds echoed from inside the girl, a ominous reminder of what was going to happen to you if your climbing wasn't fast enough. Her body was breaking down its lunch, turning it into gas and something else. That was all the motivation you needed to keep going, as you inched your body higher and higher. Carmen's anus was really something at this size, her wrinkles were so big that they could hide your whole neighborhood between their greasy folds. Just a single twitch of her sphincter would be all she needed to crush a city into dust. The ever-present smell reminded you where you were. This wasn't a mountain or a crater, this was a girls asshole. The fleshy maw that you were currently climbing on opened itself every day to push out huge logs of shit. If at any moment Carmen felt like she was feeling too backed up this hole could expel a colossal amount of crap... with you swept up in its wake.

After about twenty minutes you felt like you were becoming a bit larger. You had only made it a fraction up the way up her rim, but every bit counted. If you just held out for a little while longer you'd become big enough to crawl all the way out of her anus. Suddenly a low croaking sound came from inside her body. You hoped and prayed the noise wasn't coming from the bowels below, but as the seconds ticked by it only got louder and more clear. Gas was leaking into Carmen's colon, and rapidly approaching her asshole. This wasn't good, you weren't nearly close to escaping her opening! If her anus let one out now you'd be dead meat!

Frantically you scrambled up her puffy wrinkles. You were covered in filth and exhausted, but none of that mattered right now. You needed to climb higher. Tiny quivers rocked the massive asshole, threatening to knock you off. The titanic slabs of skin started to shift together as you climbed. Down at the bottom of the rank sticky pit her opening trembled, shuddering as it bulged out slightly. You hugged the rumbling rim for dear life, begging Carmen to wake up.

"PLEASE! HOLD IT IN! DON'T FART!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T FAAART!!"

Indifferent to your cries, Carmen's titanic asshole loosened and her gas came streaming out. For anyone else it was a small fart, a tiny puff of air that barely made a sound as it shot out. Carmen's anus relaxed, the stinky fart hissed for a moment, and it was over. For you however, it was a monstrous eruption of incredible size. The small hiss of gas hit you like a hurricane, blowing you off the side of her anus and flying into the air. From there you were engulfed in the core of her fart, the steamy hot winds tossed your body around and made you feel dizzy. To you the sound was like a roaring nightmare, a loud bellowing explosion coming from her planetary ass. The stench of her fart filled your mouth as you screamed, making you feel the awful burning smell on your throat. All of this happened over a second, and before you knew it you were falling once more.

Fate wasn't as kind to you as it was the last time you fell. You saw with your own eyes, Carmen's anus was still gaping open after her fart. It was a tiny gap, just a small crack between the relaxed folds of her anus, but it was more than enough to swallow you whole. Compared to your size the chasm was as wide as a football field, and as soon as the fart ended you were plummeting towards it. You saw the pink lips of her orifice give way to suffocating black darkness, ready to take you inside. Pathetically you shrank in mid-air, returning to the size you were when you started your climb. There wasn't anything you could do but scream, your life as you knew it was over. As hard as you fought to prevent it you were going to be swallowed inside this giant girls ass.

The wrinkled folds of muscle passed you by and you plunged directly into the darkness. How long you would survive in here you did not know. Everything went black as Carmen's anus slammed shut, closing behind you.

Chapter 5: Sunny by NotOnTime

Note: This chapter branches off of Carmen 1, but takes a different path.

 

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

"I think that's all of them," Carmen said to herself. You sighed in relief upon hearing her say that. You were still stuck deep within two of her wrinkles so you couldn't even try to escape. Carmen went back to unpacking her things. She bent over to do something and her anus opened up again, this time she didn't have to clench it hold in her gas. Now you were able to see her thong high in the sky far past the two mountains you were between. You tried to free yourself from the thick layer of oil that held you prisoner, but it was no use. For several hours Carmen unpacked her things, holding you in the vice like grip of her wrinkles, giving you temporary breaks every time she bent over. You had long past given up and accepted your fate when her anus opened for the hundredth and something tome, you realized that you were now twice the size you were when she released her monster sized fart. The layer of grease was still an obstacle but at your new size you were able to free yourself. You were just about to start climbing one of the mountains of skin when she stood back up and imprisoned you once more. 

"Well that's everything," she said, much to your dismay. "I should get something to eat, I'm starving." Now you were filled with fear again, soon she would release another fart or worse. You began to struggle again but it was pointless so long as her asshole was closed and keeping you prisoner. You felt her butthole have an earthquake with each step she took on her way to the dining room. "Hey there Kelsi, I was just about to have lunch, what are you doing?" 

"I'm making some lunch for everyone if you can wait," you heard Kelsi reply.

"No thanks, I still have to finish my bean burritos from yesterday," Carmen said before you heard the fridge door open and close. Carmen sat down, loosening your prison a bit. With each bite she took you heard a rumbling sound from deep within her. After what felt like eternity Carmen started clenching her sphincter to hold her gas, you were unable to move or see now that her wrinkles were squishing you with there full force once more. You could hear the rumbling even more clearly now, it was like a ticking time bomb. You were so scared of what was about to happen that you weren't paying attention to Carmen's movements anymore. She could have been doing anything and you wouldn't have a clue because the constant rumbling signaled a new round of torture. Her butt bomb seemed to keep ticking for eternity until finally her anus opened outward. You didn't think there could be a worse fart than the one she released in her room, you were wrong. She released a huge powerful fart, your larger size meant the oil wasn't able to hold you like before, so as soon as her fart began you were blown away at insane speed. You shrank back down to micro size as you flew the air. The stench of her gas was making you feel dizzy. Your vision went black as you flew through the air.

 

You opened your eyes eyes to see that you were no longer in Carmen's smelly prison. You weren't exactly sure where you were but you were just happy your torture had finally come to an end. Then you heard Kelsi say, "lunch is ready." You looked around to see where you were and fear struck you once more, you were in the middle of a giant chair. You heard foot steps as a few people entered the room. You heard a concerned Kelsi ask, "where is Gabe and Jada?"


"Jada said she already ate. I don't know where Gabe is, I went to go say hi earlier today but he wasn't there. His stuff was unpacked, maybe he went out with some friends," Alexis said.

"Knowing how you like to say 'hello' to guy's I'm going to say he's lucky," Kelsi stated.

"If you had a problem with it we wouldn't be friends, I think some part of you wants to at least try the things I do," Alexis replied confidently.

"What do you mean?"

"I think some part of you wants to to turn a guy into your boy toy and have your way with him," Alexis said.

"I think the idea is kind of sexy," Sunny said giving her input.

"Well... maybe a little," Kelsi replied, you could tell she was blushing from the tone of her voice.

"See... How about it Kelsi, don't you want to give this new side of you a try, maybe on that friend of yours?" Alexis asked curious about this new side of her friends personality. Now you weren't so sure if you wanted these girls to find you once you grew enough to be seen.

"So... lunch," Kelsi said avoiding the topic. "I made steamed broccoli and bean burritos. Also you can choose to drink milk or tap water."

"Are you trying to make us gassy?" Alexis asked slightly angry.

"Unfortunately this is all we can make right now because Carmen forgot to get groceries," Kelsi replied a little more than annoyed with her roommate.

"I was supposed to get groceries?" Carmen asked as she returned from the restroom.

"Yes, you told us you would and you promised not to forget," Kelsi replied clearly pissed. Carmen shrugged, walked over to the couch and turned on the tv.

"Oh god, I'm going to have to work this off but beans always make me extra gassy for days if I exercise afterwards." Sunny said clearly upset over lunch. "Aren't you lactose intolerant Kelsi, why do you have a glass of milk?"

"Yea milk makes me really gassy but the rest of the food is going to make me gassy anyways so I might as well enjoy a glass." Kelsi explained.

"Well I love steamed broccoli but it gives me the worst gas imaginable. It looks like we all get to pig out on foods that we shouldn't, so were going to be stinking up the house today," Alexis said. If any of these girls sat on the chair you were standing on, you were probably screwed.

"Well let's eat I guess," Kelsi said clearly not looking forward to what was to come. You heard more footsteps, a shadow loomed over the chair that was your world. You looked up to see... Sunny.

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Sunny's ass looked gigantic from where you were sitting. Even though she was wearing sweatpants you could see the enormous curves of her ass, the soft fabric held tight against her ass and thighs. She bent down slowly, pulling the fabric deep into her looming butt. You had nowhere to run to, and even if you did turn tail it was only a few seconds before Sunny's ass slammed down on top of you. Her amazing cheeks spread as she pulled the chair closer, giving you a good look at how huge her booty was. Your only chance was to get her attention, it was now or never. You yelled out.

"SUNNY DON'T SIT ON-"

Thump! The unaware girl's colossal behind crushed you. Her cheeks were spread enough through the sweatpants that you felt her crack pressing down on you overhead, but you just happened to be lucky enough to not be completely flattened. Sunny had enough junk in the trunk to break her fall, and the hefty mass of her butt cheeks kept you from being squashed by the entirety of her body weight.

Sunny's sweatpants were damp in the middle, they had been absorbing her ass sweat for the entire morning. The result was that her butt crack was incredibly stuffy, and reeked with the smell of salty ass. You took short breaths of the warm air from under her butt, and could practically taste her sweat in your mouth. The earthy girlish smell had permeated through her soft pants fabric, creating a humid sticky environment that you were stuck underneath.

Sunny calmly ate her lunch up above, shoveling spoonfuls of the beans into her mouth. After several minutes her body began to react. The gigantic ass that was smothering you started to gurgle. Sunny blushed.

"Uh oh, the beans are already starting to make me gassy..." she said, embarrassed.

"Really? Ha ha, that was fast!" Alexis laughed, eating her share of broccoli. "You might as well let it all out now. That new guy isn't here, so feel free."

"Yeah, why not? It's just us girls." Kelsi agreed, taking a swig of milk.

Sunny felt her stomach with her hands. She could practically feel it bubbling around. It was just going to give her cramps if she held it in, so she might as well.

"Alright then..." she said and started to push it out.

Her huge booty growled in the chair as hot bubbles of methane started travelling south. Sunny was pushing with her muscles, straining to get the gas out of her body. From underneath the fabric of her sweatpants her muscles flexed, pushing in and out as she worked the gas on through. You realized that her asshole must be directly above you, and it was bulging out as the girl pushed with her butt. Repeated the anus pressed into you, stomping your tiny body with sweaty crushing thumps. The intestinal groans grew louder, you could hear her gas as it got closer. You begged for her not to do it, hoping in some way she would hear your voice.

"Please Sunny! I'm right here!"

Sunny arched her back, pressing her round behind into the seat. She gave one last push with her butt, and let out a cute grunt.

Her anus roared in the chair, sputtering a huge load of hot gas all over you. The fart rang out for several seconds, loud, and rumbling her butt cheeks in the seat. Kelsi and Alexis both raised and eyebrow, there must have been more than just beans in that one. You were forced to take the blast head-on, the stuffy smell of her ass was immediately overtaken by the blazing hot stench of her bowels. Sunny anus vibrated through the sweatpants, buzzing against your body as she pushed out the huge swirling fart fumes. Her gas smelled rancid, it was a more potent smell than even Carmen's farts.

As the fart died down you felt the familiar sensation of shrinking. It was hard to tell since you were being smothered by her ass, but you knew that the hot steamy crevice you were stuck in just became a lot larger. The smell of Sunny's fart wouldn't go away, the cloud of gas was sticking to the moisture of her sweaty butt and sweatpants. You coughed and coughed, but more rank fumes filled your lungs. It was awful, but then things got even worse.

Sunny scooted her ass back a bit to get comfortable. It was a tiny movement, but at your size it was like the world came grinding over top of you. You got caught up in the fabric of her sweatpants, so tiny now that you fell into the weaved nightmare of smelly threads. Tiny micro-sized strings held you in place, making sure you were stuck inside the unaware girls butt for the foreseeable future. You wrestled with the threads but it was no use, you were stuck. You prayed she didn't have to fart again soon.

Sunny finished her meal and got up from the table. Her ass cheeks popped back together, smushing you between their thickness. You were right in the epicenter of her butt, whatever sweat she built up in her butt now, it was going to start here. She said goodbye to Kelsi and Alexis, letting them know that she was hitting the gym. As the girl began to walk away her ass cheeks started to grind together. These next couple of hours were going to be a painful.

Chapter 6: Sunny 2 by NotOnTime

Despite being called "Sunny 2" this chapter starts from the beginning of the story.

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

 

You decided to go and meet Sunny, she didn't talk to you much yesterday and you wanted to get to know everyone. You walked by her room and saw that the door was wide open and she was sleeping on her stomach with no clothes on. Her perfect body was completely exposed, allowing you to see it in all of its glory, you couldn't help yourself you had to get a closer look while you could. You carefully walked to the side of her bed and looked down at what was easily one of the most beautiful girls you had ever seen. Then without warning you heard her ass release a long, loud and nauseating fart and everything began to grow as you fell through the air and onto the now enormous bed. You looked around and quickly realized that you had shrunk down to around an inch tall. 

You turned around to see that Sunny was now as tall as mountain. You tried to wake her up by pounding on her thigh, but no matter how hard you tried she didn't seem to feel it at all. You decided to sit a bit away from her and wait for her to wake up. As you waited you looked around the half of the room that you could see, she had set up her bed and unpacked a bit of her exercise equipment. There were a few boxes that you could see around her room, but there could have been more on the other side of Sunny that you couldn't see. Her open gym bag was stiking out from under her bed, you could see her gym membership card sticking out a bit. You were able to read that her name was actually, Chelsea B. Sunn. You were a little surprised to see that Sunny was actually her nickname but because you were the outsider brought into their group it kind of made sense that everyone else would call her by her nickname.

Before you could think of anything else the world began to shake. You turned around just in time to see that Sunny was sitting up and was shifting to the side of her bed, directly on top of you. You ended up under her right buttcheek, pinned to the bed by the massive mound of ass, making it impossible for you to move at all. Her ass would have been amazing if not for your predicament, she had the perfect amount of fat and muscle to make her cheeks massive and firm but also soft and pillow like.

"What the fuck am I sitting on?" Sunny asked her self. She peeled you off of her ass and brought you to her face. "Holy shit... Did you shrink yourself just to see my ass?"

"No... No your fart shrank me!" You replied hopping to avoid any trouble.

"What were you doing close enough to smell my fart?"

"Well I wanted to say hi... And you were naked."

"So you saw me naked and decided to get on my bed for a much closer look, and got a whiff of something you weren't expecting," she said glaring at you.

"No I-"

"Then how did you get on my bed? You know what I've had enough of this I have an idea on how to punish you. I think I'm going to shrink you until your at the size you deserve"

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Your eyes widened. This was bad. You were already an inch, any smaller and you'd be completely at her mercy. Well, not like you weren't already.

"You said my it was my fart that shrunk you, right? Well I think I got enough gas left in me to teach you a lesson." she smiled, rubbing her stomach.

"No, Sunny! Don't do this! I didn't mean to-!"

She didn't want to hear your excuses, and threw your tiny body down on the bed. You got to your feet, looking up to see her turn around. She bent her knees, looming her giant ass over you. It was big and round, much larger than it seemed when you first caught her sleeping naked. Her two beautiful pale cheeks cast a shadow over you as she arched her back, lowering her ass until it was like a roof over your head.

"Enjoying the view down there, creep? Get ready, because it's going to get a whole lot bigger."

It was now or never, you made a mad dash to the edge of the bed. It was going to be a long fall, but if you just managed to slip away from her then you'd be free. You could hide among her boxes of moving supplies or under her bed, anywhere but here.

Sunny's two hands came and pulled her giant ass cheeks apart. From where you were running her tight hole was positioned directly above you, huge and puckering.

"Nngh!"

The giant anus domed out and opened, blasting you with an enormous gust of smell. Her anal air was muggy and hot, it felt like it was bending the world around you. Your legs wobbled as you ran, trying your best to force yourself past the whirlwind of gas, but it wasn't enough. One breath of her giant fart was enough to make you start to shrink. Your footsteps got smaller, your body got tinier, and soon her fart was powerful enough to send you flying backwards.

With a dull thud you landed on a mound of her bedsheets, to you it looked like a tall hill. Sunny's ass looked even bigger than it did before, previously it was the size of a large house, but now her shapely backside was closer to being the scale of an entire street. The aftermath of her release still hung in the air, smelling rank and stinging your eyes. It was really bad, but by now it was dissipated enough that you didn't continue to shrink.

You didn't have time to be dazed and confused. You needed to get back on your feet and run away. The bed was much much bigger than it was before, the white landscape of her sheets spread out for a huge distance. If you were lucky, she might not have another fart ready for a while. It was your last chance to get out!

Sunny looked back over her shoulders, with her massive butt still pointed at you. It took her a couple seconds to see your tiny body, she had to wiggle her ass to look around it and spot you. She saw you running away, barely moving a few centimeters from her perspective.

"Trying to get away? Not so fast"

Her gigantic female body leaned backwards pressing her thighs into the edge of the bed. Your way out was blocked off! Worse than that, her anus was right above you again, ready to blow. Sunny pushed and expelled a huge droning fart, her anus widening to send a torrent of gas straight down on top of you. The force behind her fart was incredible, not only did it stop you from running but it slammed your body down flat against the bed. Hot grueling winds pumped out her asshole continuously, and due to its position above you, you couldn't move. All you could to was gaze into her dark open hole, as the horrible smell surrounded you and you felt yourself shrink again.

You could hear Sunny moan as the fart rang on, it was a really big one, so it must have felt great for her to let it out. On your end it looked like her anus was expanding, growing larger and larger until each of its wrinkles were bigger than a transport truck. Really, you were just getting smaller, powerless against her size of her fart. The brutal searing winds were holding you down, suffocating you in the stench of Sunny's bowels. When it ended, you had to be a fraction of an inch now, nearly microscopic.

Sunny pulled her ass back, away from your view, and brought her head close. It was even harder to find you than before, she had to look really close to see you. You could see every detail of her face, it was so gigantic that it was kind of scary. To have someone looking at you and not even be able to see the entirely of their head was unnerving. Sunny's eye's locked onto you, and then she deafened you with her voice.

"Wow! You're so tiny now!" she said, her words beating into your head like a drum.

She sniffed the air, and could smell her own gas.

"Man, that's pretty bad. You think so too right?"

You yelled at her but she couldn't hear you.

"Yeah well you deserve it! I think I've taken a liking to this, let's see how small I can make you."

She had that look in her eyes, like something had just been unrestrained. The truth was, dominating you with her farts felt really good for Sunny, better after each one she let out. It was so dirty, farting on a boy with her ass, but the way it made you smaller just made her want to overpower you more. She could still feel her ass bubbling, like it was eager for her to keep going. Smiling, the giantess picked you up with the pad of her finger, happy to start more of this kinky punishment.

Her index finger was gigantic compared to you, and before you could even think of your next move it started to rocket upwards. Sunny turned back around, presenting her godlike ass. You couldn't even see all of it at once, and the finger was bringing you closer to its crevice. Without warning Sunny pushed you deep between her cheeks into a world of ass flesh and heat. The smell was terrible, she had just let out a couple farts after all, and her skin still had the smell of gas sticking to it. A greasy film slathered your body as it was carried up her crack. It wasn't sweat, but leftover moisture from her farts mixed in with the oils of her skin.

Then, her finger slammed you up against a rubbery surface. It twitched and clenched, feeling your minuscule arms and legs. It was the giant girls anus, red hot from her last release. You wriggled to get away, but Sunny retracted her finger. The giant digit left and her ass cheeks closed in, leaving you smothered against her giant pucker. It was bigger than you could have known, if she has pushed you and harder against it you might have slipped between its folds and fallen inside. It smelled awful and pulsated against your body, like it was trying to chew you up inside its slimy wrinkles.

Suddenly Sunny sat on her bed, pounding you against her backdoor. The overbearing flesh squeezed you hard, pressing you deep against her anus. Loud groans gurgled from inside, announcing Sunny was straining to push her gas out. You screamed for mercy and her butthole erupted with a meaty fart, releasing another sweltering explosion of gas with you at ground zero. The blast hit you head on, mashing you against the reverberating folds of her anus for a second, before pushing you back through the girls rumbling butt cheeks. You body went tumbling back the way it came, carried with the sputtering gas as it slipped between the mounds of ass flesh. The girls thick juicy cheeks slammed down on you repeatedly, pummeling your body between their girth and creating the loud sound of her ripping on into the mattress. Soon you hit the bottom and had the full weight of her ass and fart pushing down on you.

It was impossible to see but you could tell that her butt was getting even larger as her fart continued. Sunny moaned, this time almost sexually, as she pushed the rest of her gas out. She was imagining how horrible it must be for you to be shrinking in her fart, under her massive ass cheeks. Her booty wiggled into the bed, digging you further into the sheets as she farted. The smell crept into the mattress, making sure to stay hot and potent, even after she was done letting it out. Sunny grunted and her anus expelled one last spurt, a potent stinky bubble of gas that popped through her cheeks and burst into your face. You coughed on the smell, worried of how big she was going to look when she lifted up her ass next.

Chapter 7: Alexis 2 by NotOnTime

Despite being called "Alexis 2" this chapter branches off the last one, Sunny 2.

 

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

"What the fuck am I sitting on?" Sunny asked her self. She peeled you off of her ass and brought you to her face. "Holy shit... Did you shrink yourself just to see my ass?"

"No... No your fart shrank me!" You replied hopping to avoid any trouble.

"What were you doing close enough to smell my fart?"

"Well I wanted to say hi... And you were naked."

"So you saw me naked and decided to get on my bed for a much closer look, and got a whiff of something you weren't expecting," she said glaring at you.

"No I-"

"Then how did you get on my bed? You know what I've had enough of this I have an idea on how to punish you. I think I'm going to show you to Alexis," Sunny said with a sadistic smile.

"What?" You said confused as to why she was bringing someone else into this.

"It really doesn't matter wether or not you understand, so wait here while I get dressed," she said as she placed you back on her bed. She began to look through her things as you looked around for a way to get off of her bed and escape. You began to run towards her gym bag, but at your size it seemed to be a block away and she was getting dressed pretty quickly. After a minute you had reached the end of her bed and leaped of the side trying to land on her gym bag. You were hopeless as her hand reached out and grabbed you mid air, she brought you back to her face and said, "nice try little guy but It's far to late to escape." She was completely dressed wearing a dark blue shirt and a pair of light grey yogapants.

         She made her hand into a fist, hiding you from the world as she began to walk. After another minute or so you heard her say, "wake up Alexis."

"Huh... What the hell do you wan't," you heard Alexis say extremely tired.

"You're going to the gym with me today," Sunny said calmly.

"I've told you before, I like to exercise by myself. I haven't changed my mind so go ask someone else," Alexis said angrily.

"I have something that will make you change your mind."

"What could possibly do-" Alexis was cut off as Sunny opened her hand and presented you to Alexis who's jaw dropped.

"You remember Gabe right? You told me you were planning to do some naughty things to him once the two of you were alone, wether he wanted to or not. Well hear he is in a state where he can't say no, is easily hidden and can't escape."

"How did you do this to him?"

"He snuck into my room while I was sleeping, tried to look at my butt and one of my farts shrank him. Actually he looks a bit bigger than when I found him, maybe he grows over time."

"That's n-" Sunny cut off your sentence by poking you with one of her fingers.

         Alexis looked like she had won the lottery as she said, "and I can have him?"

"He's all yours, but only if you promise to go to the gym with me twice a week starting today once you get dressed," Sunny explained.

"Deal," Alexis said excitedly as she shot out of bed and rushed to find her clothes. She put on a pair of tight grey gym shorts and a pink tank top. Once she was dressed she grabbed you from Sunnies hand and put you in...

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

Alexis wanted you nestled up against her juicy mound as she worked out, so she dropped you in the front of her underwear. You screamed as you fell down. To her it was just a few inches, but for you plummeting into her tight stretchy gym shorts & panties felt like a six-story drop. You landed headfirst like a rock, sliding smoothly into the warm netting of cloth directly touching her pussy. As soon as she felt you in there Alexis let go of her elastic shorts, and the material snapped back into place.

The environment was musty with the thick aroma of sweat. Alexis's heavy girlish fragrance filled your lungs. The heat emanating off her succulent pussy was stronger than you thought it'd be. It was like you were being hugged by a gigantic meaty blanket, covering you from head to toe with its hot tender flesh. Blood was rushing to your head from being upside-down. The more you struggled and tried to squirm around, the lower you slipped into her cameltoe. Beads of steamy sweat dribbled all around you, lubricating your skin. Your minuscule body slid underneath the great cushy mound and against her outer slit. The pink ruffled lips of her sex caressed the front of you, and you feared what would happen if Alexis gave you a little push between them...

Once Alexis got to the gym with Sunny she headed straight for the stationary bikes. The rounded seat would be the perfect thing to grind her hungry crotch against as she worked the pedals. There were a few people at the gym but they were all wearing headphones, and none of them were near the bike section. She could feel her pussy quivering in anticipation, eager to play with its tiny new toy. As she swung her leg over the bike's seat her pussy spread inside her panties. Faint rays of light passed through her shorts, giving you a vague view of her opening maw. The pink engorged lips parted, pulling threads of syrupy juices apart to reveal a huge pit of sticky flesh. A single drop of nectar dripped onto your chest, and before you had time to react, the entire weight of her hips came bearing down on you. Alexis bit her lip as she squished her ravenous womanhood against your tiny form.

"Oh God, his stiff little body feels so yummy..." she thought to herself.

She could feel tingles running through her loins, begging her for more stimulation. Raring to go, Alexis started pedaling the stationary bike. Her legs started to pump in circular motions, shifting the weight of her hips from side to side. Both her ass cheeks rubbed together in a mesmerizing fashion, alternating jiggles. Grabbing onto the handlebars, the sexy teen smiled as she began to grind her crotch forward and back into the seat. Her enormous pussy squashed your body beneath its heft, slathering you with raw gooey flesh. Up and down it trampled you, crushing you into the unforgiving bicycle seat. It was hard to breathe under the rampaging monster, if this kept on you'd suffocate. You tried to crawl away, push back with your arms and get someplace else, but the rolling mass of Alexis's cunt kept pounding you flat. The girl kept pedaling contently, loving the feeling coming from inside her workout shorts.

You weren't giving up yet, you kept flailing with your arms to try and grab onto something. Your legs kicked too, fighting back against the humongous snatch. They hit something hard and there was a reaction. Alexis's hips shuddered and her cycling slowed down. Maybe you got a weak spot! You kicked it again and then suddenly her vaginal lips clamped down on you. A slow stream of steamy juices spilled from above, coating your head in shoulders in her sultry lust. You had been kicking her clitoris and ended up escalating her arousal even further! Runny juices spilled forth from her fuck hole, it was throbbing for more attention.

Alexis sighed, holding back a moan. Your struggles felt great, and she was feeling seriously horny. She didn't care if she was going to stain her panties from how wet she was, she was enjoying using you as a sexy toy too much. Her vagina continued to grind into your body, doubling its efforts to smother you with love. You sank between her folds, becoming surrounded in hot pussy flesh and viscous juices. The smell of her sopping wet pussy alone was so strong you thought it was going to make you pass out. The huge meaty pit dragged you down deeper as it thrust, pulling your body towards its entrance. You wriggled but it was no use, your body continued to slip down lower until you were lined up with her hole. The hungry orifice widened, you could feel its opening start to wrap around your head. It seems like you flipped her switch and her body was craving an insertion!

"Fuck! Alexis! No! Stop!" you screamed.

Your cries only created tiny vibrations in her pussy, causing the gaping maw to tremble with joy. Alexis's hips bucked into the seat and fresh juices spilled from her core. The taste got in your mouth, filling your throat with hot fluids. The thirsty opening sucked in your head, leaving the rest of your body outside. Squeezing her tight hole on your skull felt amazing, but Alexis's body desired more. She clenched and flexed her muscles to pull you in deeper, but it wouldn't work. Your arms were outstretched sideways, holding on to the drooling lips for dear life. With your shoulders spread so far apart the tight opening of her vagina couldn't swallow past them. You were too wide for her greedy hole to pull in.

"Dammit! Wait, I think I have an idea..." she thought.

The girl's massive womanhood stopped grinding you up and down. Was she getting off the bike? Just then the giant mound slid backwards, popping your head out of her hole and shifting you to back to where you were before. You gasped for air, it was still stuffy and wet underneath her lips, but it was nowhere near as bad as inside her pulsating maw. You thought for sure your head was going to be stuck in there for at least another half and hour as Alexis played with you.

"Seems like she came back to her senses." you thought.

Suddenly her crotch came sliding forward again, rolling you under its tremendous weight. The giantess crushed you under her massive hips, dragging her crotch up the seat as she leaned her ass back. You slipped past her wrinkled taint, and were pulled along with her panties into her butt crack. It was incredibly damp between her ass cheeks, all the pedaling she did worked up a serious sweat. Hot droplets hit your face, and the noticeably rank stench of her backside assaulted your nose. The giantess wiggled her round ass into the seat, shoving you into the depths of her crack.

A rubbery circle of flesh pressed down directly on top of your head. It smelled absolutely terrible and was covered in a greasy film, it had to be her anus. A loud rumble groaned through the her backside. Alexis grunted, pushing the pressure through her. The anus swelled, pushing your head back into the damp panties. The bulging asshole kissed the entirely of your face, wedging your nose between its folds and smearing its greasy residue on your lips. The organic rumbling inside her ass grew louder, and you realized what she was doing.

"Oh shit she's going to-!!"

Alexis pushed out a huge fart, directly on top of your body. Her anus roared ferociously, its vibrating wrinkles battered your face as hot gases spewed from its center. Your screams were absolutely useless and only served to let her fart explode inside your mouth. Alexis simply sat there, forcing her rancid fumes down your throat and into your lungs. The stench was horrible and potent, it felt like it was burning you from inside. You could taste her bowels on your tongue, like you were licking the interior of her anal walls directly. The giant asshole sputtered and flexed, pounding your face repeatedly until all the girl's steamy gas was pushed out. Above the sweaty teen sighed, feeling the relief of letting out such a big fart. You were left in a wafting cloud of her scent, coughing and gagging on the awful smell.

Then the shrinking started. Alexis's puckered starfish seemed to expand around you as you diminished in size. The crushing weight of her backside gradually increased, smothering you under her hot anal folds. You shrank until you were a quarter of the size you started at, even more powerless than before. Alexis giggled to herself as she felt you shrink inside her shorts. Her plan to fart you down to a smaller size worked perfectly.

"Now for the fun part..." she whispered, licking her lips.

Her enormous hips slid backwards in the bike seat as she leaned forward again, dragging you out from her ass cheeks. You returned to her pussy, it was much bigger now and even more wet with anticipation. Gushing juices bathed your body under her pink meat, you felt like you were swimming in fluids. With a wet squish Alexis started to rub her gigantic vagina against the seat once more, throwing you in a violent storm of gyrating motion. Her movements were more precise, keen of sliding your shrunken body where it needed to go.

Before long you were at the entrance of her gaping maw again, except this time it was absolutely massive. Head-first it began to suck you inside, clamping down on your upper body and slurping you like a popsicle. Frantically you grabbed with your hands, trying to hold on to the rim of her fuck hole to stop yourself from being pulled all the way in. It was to slippery to grab however, an endless river of honey was flowing from her salivating orifice, making you slick and lubricated. The giant girl was too horny to stop, her hips rocked into the seat and her muscles clenched down on you. You screamed as her pussy sucked your legs inside, the dark drooling cavern welcomed you in a stifling embrace. Alexis squeezed on more time and it was done, her hungry pussy had gobbled you up.

She got up from the stationary bike and wiped off the seat. She felt your tiny body squirming around in her cooch and a little bit a drool escaped her lips.

Chapter 8: Kelsi 2 by NotOnTime

People wanted more Kelsi so here it is! This chapter takes place directly after the first Kelsi chapter.

 

 

Every breath was painful for you. The longer Kelsi held in her farts, the harder it was to breathe. You didn't ever think you'd end up like this: trapped inside your friend's ass, left to rot in her filth as she suffocated you with a fart. Yet, here you were. You couldn't see anything in the gurgling darkness of the girl, but her sticky anal walls were all around you. The giant muscles were tense, straining to hold in the monstrous load of gas from her past meals. She was keeping her ass closed tight, unaware that you were trapped inside, wallowing in misery in a fleshy ditch that was filled with slime.

Your chest started to ache. It was like needles were poking through your ribs and into your lungs. Your head felt dizzy. It was clear your body wasn't getting the oxygen it needed, humans weren't supposed to survive under these kinds of conditions. Kelsi's thick bubble of farts was so strong that it was making her anal walls bulge out, uncomfortably. The tainted air was heavy with decay, a scent your body had almost become used to out of shock. As time crawled on things only became worse for you. More farts would join the enormous bubble, adding to the density of the air. You started to realize why it was becoming so hard to breathe. The immense pressure of her gas was smothering you, at your size the girl's farts were so tight that your lungs could barely push them back out!

That made you panic, which didn't help your breathing any. If this kept on your would die in your friend's ass! Your hot friend's hot ass, but it was still pathetic all the same.

----

"Ugh... I REALLY need to fart..." Kelsi thought to herself.

Her poor butt was starting to hurt a bit. She could feel her asshole puckering in her panties, straining to hold all that gas inside. If she let it out now it would probably feel really good, but she couldn't. Sunny was still in the room, and didn't look like she was going anywhere. Forcing herself, Kelsi gulped down the rest of her meal. Her stomach grumbled at the additional milk, it was only adding to the intestinal instability her digestive system was going through. As she got out of her chair and put her dishes in the dishwasher, Kelsi could feel her colon filling with even more gas, begging to be released. She rushed to the upstairs bathroom, hoping she could hold it in for another minute.

----

Your whole world started moving vigorously, almost literally. Kelsi was pretty much the size of a planet compared to you in this state, so her being your world wasn't far off. As the giant girl's ass lifted off the chair everything was thrown sideways. The syrupy mucus lining her bowels started to slide downwards, and you went along with it. Gravity was pulling you down, it would otherwise be impossible for you to scale the enormous lumps of flesh that made up her anal walls. The disgusting river of filth that your body was stuck in carried you along, but also tried to pull you under. It was practically a miracle that you stayed afloat, rather than being dragged into the horrendous mucus stream and drowning to death. Instead you managed to keep your head above the slime, with the more slow and painful option of drowning in Kelsi's gas.

Without a doubt she knew by now that she had to fart, the bulging mass of air was too big to be ignored. If she was moving quickly now that means she was going to look for a place to let it out. Your first thought was the toilet, a gruesome fate for you that was all too correct. The hot slime carrying you slowed to a stop, right along the rim of her anus. The gigantic rubbery gateway trembled like an earthquake, forcing itself shut to keep the swirling gas inside. If Kelsi was going to the toilet then that would be the end for you. She was completely unaware that your tiny speck of a body was in her ass, she was going to fart you out and flush you away. You shuddered thinking of it, the last sight you were going to ever see will be her asshole farting you into a massive bowl. Her biological urges were telling her to do this, and there was no way your microscopic voice could argue with them.

----

When Kelsi made it to the second floor she saw that the bathroom door was shut. Just her luck. Desperately she knocked, hoping for her sake that no one was in there.

"Yeah? I'm in here."

It was Jada's voice coming from inside.

"Are you going to be long?" Kelsi asked

"Not too long." Jada said, to Kelsi's initial relief. "Just another 10 to 15 minutes and I'll be done putting on my makeup."

10 to 15 minutes?! That was way too long! And why the hell did Jada have to use the bathroom to put on her makeup anyway? She could have just done it in her room! Regardless, she got there first and that meant Kelsi had to wait. Dammit, Jada cared way too much about her appearance.

Kelsi felt her ass gurgle. Inside more gas bubbles passed through her colon. Her big sexy butt was filled to the brim, like a balloon about to pop from too much air. Her anus pinched, trying as hard as it could to keep the steamy air locked inside. The girl winced in pain. She had a choice to make. Either she waited for Jada to finish so she could use the toilet, or find someplace else to fart.

"Aghhh screw this!" Kelsi shouted in frustration.

She stormed off from the bathroom door, loud enough for Jada to hear her. There wasn't any time to hang around outside and wait. Her ass had to fart and it had to fart now. Even while walking Kelsi needed to keep squeezing with her muscles, to keep anything from slipping out. She quickly stomped her way to her own bedroom and slammed the door behind her. Finally she was alone and in private where no one could hear her. A sigh escaped her mouth, full of relief that she made it to her room.

Suddenly a sharp pain came from her guts. Kelsi buckled over wincing. Her intestines felt like they were being tied in knots, after holding in her gas for so long it was no surprise. She put a hand on her ass and could feel something growling fiercely within. Kelsi didn't even need to push with her anal muscles. Closing both eyes, all she had to was relax and the gas came shooting straight out. A huge monster of a fart blared out her asshole, finally free from being locked inside her body. Hot fermented winds warmed her panties while the bubbly sound of her release bounced off the walls. Kelsi's fart was extremely loud, the noise of her ass sounded like a trumpet had been trapped under her clothes. It was a good thing she let it out in her room, her cheeks slapped together creating a boisterous ripping noise.

She could smell her foul scent stinking up the room. It was gross, but she was used to how bad it could get. Even so, she hadn't had a fart this big in a long time. The amount of gas coming from her butt felt unending, just when she thought she was done more bubbles of pressurized air came shooting out her backdoor. Subconsciously she bent forward, sticking her panty-covered ass out. The smell was getting even worse, but despite all this she had a smile on her face. Kelsi's mouth was agape with relief, passing this much gas at once felt amazing. After holding it in for so long, ripping a huge fart in the comfort of her own room was oddly pleasurable. A small sigh of relief passed through her pink lips.

"Ahhhh..."

The fart raged on for over ten seconds, vibrating her healthy butt cheeks. The girl let it all come out until her ass sputtered the last remaining bubbles of air. Finally, the deed was done. She felt satisfied, and thankful that she didn't let out something that big in front of Sunny or Jada. The stinky smell of her gas had filled the bedroom, so she cracked open a window. In a few minutes it would dissipate. Her panties however would take a lot longer. They were warm on her backside and absolutely soaked in gas, a smell that would remain for some time. Kelsi decided to take them off and let them air out before the stink started to cling to her. If she put them in her pile of laundry they'd get washed eventually.

With her old panties taken off, Kelsi searched for a pair of fresh ones to replace them with. But what happened to you during the great event?

----

Deep in the croaking darkness you were choking on Kelsi's gas. You were still stuck on the wrong side of her anus, the dark pit of wrinkles clenched together to hold in her fart. Muffled outside and far above you could hear her powerful voice, she was talking to someone. The person was talking back, you tried to listen to what they had to say but their voices were interrupted. Your friend's ass groaned loudly, and more milky hot gas bubbles rounded the corner of her bowels. The awful thick stink reinvigorated your senses and caused you to gag, just how much more disgusting smells could this girl's body produce?

The horrible feeling of needles in your chest took hold of you again. With even more gas being added to the chamber, it was becoming harder for your lungs to push out any air. In a matter on minutes you would slowly suffocate, your tiny body left to die in Kelsi's butt. Suddenly the giantess started moving again, and your body jerked forward. Wherever she was going, she was going there fast. Your head was getting foggy but also you were being pumped with adrenaline. A large slam was heard in the distance. After a few more steps the giantess stopped moving.

Everything went still for a second. A slow growl from the girl's colon punctuated the moment. Underneath you her anus quivered. You threw your arms forward to stabilize yourself but at that moment the anal muscles relaxed. All at once the wrinkled chasm widened and created a portal to the outside world. Instantly the pressurized gas bubble sought leeway out the open hole, and turned into a massive tornado. The sticky wet slime keeping you stuck to her flesh was nothing compared to force of her explosive fart, and so your dust-sized body shot out her anus like a bullet.

You were thrown into a mass of jiggling flesh, Kelsi's monolithic butt cheeks rippled from the waves of erupting gas. Huge hurricanes swept you along as easily as a piece of grass, causing you to smash into the blubbery mounds as they clapped together. The sound of her fart was so intense that your hearing was rendered useless. The thunderclaps of her butt cheeks as well as the blaring reverberations of her asshole were too much for such a tiny person to handle. You were pushed away from the roaring anus, downwards through her humongous globes. The hot stinky torrent of flatulence carried you along until you hit a wall of fabric. Kelsi's panties were wedged halfway up her ass from all the running around she did, and now you were caught in the back end of their many threads.

By all accounts you considered yourself lucky. You were spared from ending up in a toilet bowl while Kelsi did her business. You also narrowly avoided a horrible death from suffocating on a fart bubble inside her ass. If anything you were just happy to be free of her bowels, away from the putrid odors and disgusting liquids that coated her intestinal walls. That said, the fart that she launched you out with just wouldn't stop. So much gas had been built up inside her and now you were caught in the process of her releasing it.

Kelsi let out an ocean of gas upon you, huge steaming whirlwinds crashed into your speck of a body. Her fart was so long it felt like it was going on forever. The mighty butt cheeks rumbled together, violently shaking the cloth hammock around you. It was hard to orient yourself in her bunched up panties, the crude wedgie was a labyrinth of folds and weaves the size of a city compared to you. As you tried to hold yourself in place Kelsi's fart hammered you against the fabric. Harsh gales battered you between the tiny threads, leaving you lost in a tangle within a storm. Suddenly the fart grew even more forceful and pushed the panties out of her butt crack, taking you along for the ride. The fabric smoothed out under her gushing winds, like a parachute, giving you a clear view of Kelsi's bare ass while it let out this monstrosity.

You were blasted with an onslaught of fumes that had been fermenting inside her butt for the past couple hours. The gargantuan ass cheeks thundered together, producing deafening noise and a constant stream of gas. The fart shot straight downwards, through the cloth of her panties and into the room beyond. If it weren't for the minuscule tangle of threads holding you down you'd probably be blown off the god knows where. You honestly didn't know girls could fart this much, or this loudly. It was a side to Kelsi that she always kept hidden from you. Yet, here was your old friend, a girl you'd known for years, letting out a monster fart directly on top of you.

You choked on her stench, coughing and hacking up the rotten flavor of farts that stained your throat. Wallowing in despair inside her tornado of gas you prayed for the fart to end soon. Kelsi's butt just kept on forcing more booming bubbles through her asshole, regardless how you felt. She was enjoying the sweet sense of relief from letting out so much gas, loving every explosive kiss of anal air that she obliviously gave you.

After what seemed like forever, the fart was over. You were in a dreary half-conscious state, hardly able to take in what was happening anymore. There was movement, more movement, and then a flood of light. Kelsi's legs slipped through the panties, exposing you to what normal light was again. The aftermath of her gas attack started to rise into the air and spread, as you laid there in the smelliest spot. Soon you were placed in the pile of dirty laundry and Kelsi left to find new undies. You were abandoned by her, but also finally free.

What you just went through was one of the worst experiences of your life. It was disgusting and terrifying and you never wanted to think about it again. Your body felt sore and exhausted, on the verge of passing out. Over time you would start to grow back to your normal size: from a speck, to an inch, to two inches and so on. As for the giant pair of panties, what would happen to them? Did another roommate come in and put them on when Kelsi wasn't around? Or did Kelsi not find any new panties to wear?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7436