Trapped With Unaware Girls by NotOnTime
Summary:

*Co-written with WritingGirl on Writing.com*

You find yourself tiny and trapped with various girls, getting up close and personal as they go about their daily lives, unaware of the gruesome torment they're putting you through.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 22155 Read: 245505 Published: May 04 2018 Updated: December 24 2020
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/1111112112] I wrote this story with WritingGirl, swapping chapters back and forth as it progressed. Full credit goes to WritingGirl for the chapters they wrote.

 Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. This story also branches off the "Cindy's Inner Desires Story" after Chapter 3. Here's what happenend so far:

-You were with Jen at a restaurant when her friend Cindy showed up. Cindy sat on you and you ended up on the wrong side of her thong, right against her asshole. Jen forgot about you, and the two girls went on with their day, happily shopping for clothes, all the while you had been crushed under Cindy's asshole and farted on. After hours of torment, Cindy goes home and masturbates, cramming you inside her ass with a vibrator, and cums. That's where this story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: The clock. Time for bed! by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Heavy Dreamer by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: The masturbation continues! by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Getting Gassy by NotOnTime

5. Chapter 5: Her huge anus closed on top of you by NotOnTime

6. Chapter 6: Trying To Escape Her Ass by NotOnTime

7. Chapter 7: Cindy goes out to have some fun by NotOnTime

8. Chapter 8: Time for a club party by NotOnTime

9. Chapter 9: Cindy's Butt's About To Blow! by NotOnTime

10. Chapter 10: She's just here to change clothes by NotOnTime

11. Chapter 11: Ashley Meets Up With Her Friends by NotOnTime

12. Chapter 12: Pressed Up Against Her Pussy by NotOnTime

13. Chapter 13: Ashley rubs the front of her panties with her fingers by NotOnTime

14. Chapter 14: Shake That Horny Pussy by NotOnTime

15. Chapter 15: Ashley finishes herself off and cums by NotOnTime

16. Chapter 16: Ejected! But What Next? by NotOnTime

17. Chapter 17: Sandra tries to deal with her problem as she dances by NotOnTime

18. Chapter 18: This Pole Dancer Really Needs To Fart by NotOnTime

19. Chapter 19: She Urges More Gas To Slip Out by NotOnTime

20. Chapter 20: Sandra keeps dancing by NotOnTime

21. Chapter 21: She Really Has To Go by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: The clock. Time for bed! by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

The clock clicked by, turning the time to 12:54 am across the bottom corner of her computer. Heaving a large sigh from both her orgasmic bliss, and a mix of disappointment, she rolled her cheeks back to a proper sitting position. Pulling the vibrator free from her smooth thighs, she dropped it on a forgotten t-shirt next to her computer with a grumble. Early responsibilities would be ready to loom over her in just a couple hours, but she was having so much fun! She hadn't felt this pleased in months, and clearly this giantess thing could really get a good reaction out of her nethers. To be honest, she wasn't even sure a man had ever gotten this close to getting her off like this.

You, on the other hand, were in complete torture. The anus had gobbled you up like an appetizer while this ditsy girl was finishing herself. Now instead of being at home by now with your roommate, you had been locked in an eternal battle with this woman's ass all day long. It seemed like tonight, it was ready to finish the war. Despite the smell, a small hope blossomed in your chest when you could still feel your stomach down was free. It may not mean much with the ring of muscle happily clamped down on you, but it still kept your wish alive.

Just as you were ready to start struggling again, you felt the muscle around your face and arms contract, tightening as she moved and settled on her chair. With a strangled gasp, her butt plopped down on the seat, smushing your legs into the curve of her freshly coated pussy. You could feel the juice stick to your legs, throbbing with the aftermath of her masturbation. Without even realizing it, she had your body pinned without a care, glowing with pride at her accomplishment of finding the perfect fetish.

Her massive body shifted, lips squishing into your legs with her ass pulling you along for the ride. You hardly heard her say something as she shut down her browser. She rose from her chair, sending your legs into freefall that swung under you as she got her balance. A small part of you had hoped it would be enough to slip you right out of this woman's ass, but within moments her cheeks clapped together, further sealing your upper body within her. 

Cindy leaned over her computer monitor, trying once again not to feel horny just having the cool air flash across her privates. Shivering, she turned off her tower and grabbed her vibrator before she marched to the bathroom. Without her knowledge, her ass was doing a number on her tiny guest. As she walked, it shook and squeezed him, not allowing him even a centimeter of freedom for his chest.

Comically below her, your legs swung without control. As her body took her huge steps, your world shook, therefore shaking the only 'free' limbs you had left. You would have thought a few times when your foot struck her pussy that she'd notice, but with the juices still flowing down her milky thighs, she didn't seem to register it might be a tiny man instead.

Standing at the sink she washed her vibrator in some water, giving her cheeks a few clenched exercises. It still felt great back there, no doubt the result of her hard work. Once she was satisfied with her cleanliness she strut back to her room, tossing her vibrator in a drawer before she swung her leg up onto the bed to climb in.

It wasn't too odd for her to sleep without underwear, in fact sometimes it was more pleasing that way to just sleep in her big t-shirts. Plopping her ass down on the sheets, she dug out her pillow behind her headboard before she slid to lay down. She laid on her stomach, bending one leg up to allow some air to her privates. How much she had wanted to keep going, she had a lot to do tomorrow, and it could wait just one more night. Almost like she planned it, your body was displayed to the world as her ass cheeks spread apart.

Her anus clamped down on your chest, one leg pinned under one of her pussy's folds while the other could only hang loosely. This was going to be a very long stay with Cindy.

Chapter 2: Heavy Dreamer by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Before long Cindy was sound asleep. Her body however, still had latent feelings of sexual frustration. Since she stopped masturbating right in the middle of getting herself off, her pussy was still tingling, craving satisfaction. The hot and stuffy mound was dripping juices on her bedsheets, eager to continue.

You could feel her nethers throbbing, her hot smelly anus undulated around you. Trapped from the chest up, you could feel her every heartbeat, every twinge her loins made. Each one squeezed your ribs lovingly, you felt it deep inside like her giant muscles were manually pumping your heart. It was horrible inside her ass, the smell alone made you want to squirm and struggle as hard as you could to get out. Your legs were pathetically dangling outside, between her giant parted buttcheeks. Maybe given enough effort you could anchor your feet against her skin and tug your upper body out of this hellhole, but it was too risky.

"If I start moving now, her ass might feel me and swallow me whole" you thought to yourself.

After experiencing her anal tunnel suck you up from her first orgasm, you wanted to prevent that from happening again at all costs. If you waited it out and endured her asshole for a few hours, you could attempt an escape later, when her body was calmed down.

Cindy was starting to relax. Her slumbering figure had already warmed up her cool crisp bedsheets, using just her body heat. Her muscles began to loosen. Lying on her stomach, the pressure on her belly combined with the spread pose she slept in, made it easy for her to nonchalantly let out a fart. It came out in a short hot burst, blasting you in the face with her steamy rancid smell.

Not expecting a gas bomb, you coughed and choked violently. The terrible smell inside her huge ass multiplied dramatically along with the sharp heat of her anus. You thrashed and kicked, pelting her wet pussy repeatedly with your legs. The tiny sensation on her cooch and the writhing ticklish feeling in her butthole teased the sleeping giantess. Accidentally you jump-kicked her arousal back to where it was before. Cindy was dormant, but her libido certainly wasn't.

Cindy's pussy came back to life with a wet clench. Her mighty asshole gave you a hard squeeze. It was too late for you to play dead now, you needed to get the hell out of there. Clumsily you pushed backwards with your legs and wriggled your shoulders around, trying with all your strength to escape her awakening asshole. The steaming hole tightened around you, hungrily slurping you back in. With slippery palms you tried to push her massive wrinkles apart to give yourself room to escape, but your pathetic struggles were nothing against the giant ass muscles. Without a thought they chomped down on you, sending faint feelings of pleasure to their sleeping owner...

Cindy was having an odd sexy dream, but it was because she was thinking about weird things all day. She dreamt that there really was a tiny man in her underwear all day and he loved it in there. Cindy picked him up and talked to him and he explained that he wanted nothing more than to be inside her big wide ass. Cindy was confused but nothing in this dream seemed to make sense. The tiny man somehow laid her down and spread her legs. He crawled up her pussy, teasing the sensitive lips as he made his way to her butthole. Grabbing the tight wrinkles of her anus he started to worm his way inside. Cindy moaned out loud, the wriggling feeling in her ass felt incredible. Maybe this was what she wanted all along...

You were locked in a tug of war with Cindy's plump butt, while the perverted girl drooled on her pillow. If you didn't escape quick you were going to be pulled completely inside her asshole, stuck up there with her ungodly fart smells and no room to move. She would have no idea that her ass ate you alive, and would wake up and continue her day as normal. The longer you struggled, the more turned on her ass got and the harder it would pull you in. You were just making her more and more horny, giving her asshole time to chew on you like you were a tough steak.

The sight must have looked hilarious. A hot young girl sleeping with her thick ass cheeks spread apart, completely overpowering the tiny pair of legs kicking away at her exposed asshole. The hot sticky walls of her bunghole smothered your chest and face as it pulsated. Every time you tried to breathe you either got a mouthful of her leftover fart gas or a gross blob of anal slime. The puckered hole tried to get a grip to slurp up your waist, but you were too slippery with a mix of your sweat, her sweat, her anal fluids, and the vaginal juices that rained on your earlier.

The giant girl moaned and you felt her huge body begin to move.

"Did...? Did I wake her up?" you thought. Maybe she was woken up by your flailing down where the sun don't shine and was going to check it out.

Cindy's hand was definitely coming towards you, but not exactly where you wanted it to be. Still asleep, but incredibly turned on, her body shifted and she unceremoniously raised her huge ass up in the air. Her arm extended under her smooth belly, reaching her fingers out to rub her delicate, volatile pussy. She was masturbating in her sleep! Her fingers went to work right away, rubbing and stroking her flush red lips as well as giving some love to her hardening clit. The hot sex spasmed and flexed, so very happy to finally get the attention it had been needing. Her repressed cunt smacked its lips on her fingers and her tight anus mimicked the joyful contracting motions.

Her heartbeat grew faster and you could tell from the disgusting noises in her bowels that something was making her pussy stir. You pictured her as she was now, fast asleep but sloppily fingering herself. Her nipples grew hard against the bedsheets and her body was with dripping with sweat. She dreamed of happy fun times, panting into her pillow without a care in the world as her hungry, voracious ass devoured a very unlucky man.

"Why?! Why does this have to happen to me?!" you screamed in frustration, your voice echoing down the shit-filled hallway that was her colon.

Before she had started fingering, her ass had only been holding on to you, grabbing you lightly to keep you from escaping. Now it was full-on tightening around your chest, clenching down unbearably hard until you felt like you were going to be divided in two. The anus loved the feeling of you inside its folds. The hard meaty surface of your body felt like a dick, or even the best butt plug in the world. It made Cindy pussy more wet, to the point that it was drooling hot juices down her knuckles and onto the white bedsheets. The asshole throbbed and throbbed and soaked your upper torso. How long could you keep gasping in her humid smelly air? How much longer would her fingers pound her pussy until she finally came?

Then you felt something brush up against your legs. Your lower body, still stuck outside, and deep in her sweaty ass crack, was being hesitantly prodded by an unknown force. Cindy's other hand had come to join the first, attracted by the deep ticklings coming from inside her ass. Her curious digits poked at you, uselessly you tried to kick them away. Her finger slammed down hard on the strange itch coming from her asshole, impacting you straight on your ass. The anus eagerly gobbled you up, swallowing you up to your waist. You couldn't believe it. She was totally sleeping, but her body was doing all the work of stuffing you inside her asshole. The finger slammed you in again, this time cramming your legs in all the way up to your ankles.

You screamed and screamed but no help was coming. The wet hole was quivering around your body, ready to take you in deep. The finger plunged inside with you and pushed, trying to relieve its owner of whatever this anal itch was. It shoved your face past the hard tight anus and slid it across the raw puffy meat of her rectum. Dragging your face across the anal walls made your jaw cram open and your teeth scrape across the floor, filling your mouth with clear foul anal slime. It made you cry.

Cindy moaned again as her finger pounded you more, stuffing you further inside her rank tunnel. Soon the puffy dripping walls of her colon completely enveloped your tiny body. Through the membrane of her flesh you felt her other fingers stirring up and ramming the g-spot of her pussy. You were squeezed in a loving goopy embrace, powerless to do anything as Cindy got off.

The finger kept feeding you to her booty until it couldn't feel the itch anymore. It felt around the walls of her anus, searching the sticky pucker for any sign of you, and then pulled itself out. For a brief instant you saw a small beam of light come from her gaping asshole, until it clenched tight and locked you inside the darkness. The steamy environment of her bowels felt your presence and were only growing more horny by the second. The hot walls pulsated rhythmically, slathering frothy lines of slime on your back and forcing more fetid air in your lungs. You felt her move again, everything was shaking. Something big was going to happen soon, you could tell.

Chapter 3: The masturbation continues! by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

As the world around you shook and shuttered, you were in true disbelief. Once again, your escape attempts had turned sour, and seemed destined to get you in the worst situations. The massive woman had been asleep, only moving on her own desires, and that had gotten you shoved so far into her ass that her probing fingers couldn't find you. To her, it was just a slight annoyance in her ass, but for you, it was a nightmare.

Through the folds of muscle that squeezed at you like a boa, you could feel the jamming digits inside her pussy. You tried to shake and scream, hoping to wake Cindy, but unfortunately she was completely enthralled with herself. Stopping in the middle of masturbating had caused these types of dreams a few times, but nothing like this before. After all, she hadn't had your help to urge her back before. 

Inside Cindy's dream, she was having a nice time with the tiny man she'd found. He'd so graciously 'taken control,' and started it all by crawling within her. She moaned, her fingers dancing inside her, though in her dream it had been the tiny man doing all the work. Her muscles clamped and slid over you, leaving you unable to make even a bit of progress in escaping. As her dream escalated, so did she, and her legs tensed as they propped up just enough to allow both her hands to slide down under her flat stomach. Juices gushed against her thighs, gasping when she moved and your body helped fill her need. With her fingers as well as you, it seemed as if a true man had stuck himself within her.

Finally, with three fingers deep within her pussy, she shoved two within her backdoor. With her lady liquid blessed on her fingers, it didn't take much to force her digits in further then before to hit your feet. You couldn't stop your scream when you felt another shove, further smashing you into an unforgiving embrace. Pain exploded within your chest as the woman around you clenched her ass, squeezing so tight you wondered if you would pop. Without even thinking, you had began to move again, desperately shaking your shoulders and legs in hope to bring Cindy back from her dream. At this rate, she would never even know you were here!!

Your wiggling combined with her own only pushed her over the edge. For only a moment, her fingers disappeared, and silence fell around you. Relief flooded over you as you laid there within the disgusting trenches as the sexual storm seemed to be passing over. She must be waking up, popping her dream and washing away your nightmare! You barely had time to get your breath back before her muscles started squelching to life. You didn't even have time to think about safety before her whole body let out a quake, folds with all kinds of things you didn't want to think collapsed around your body yet again, as if it wanted to be sure you'd be staying there. 

With the loudest moan you'd ever heard, her body released. Her body bowed, cheeks tight, nails curled into the mattress, and her head thrown back; she'd reached her climax.

You were sure when the rolls of pleasure were finally done, you'd be paste, but in some miracle, you had 'survived.' Muk of all kinds were caked onto you, but all you could do when she loosened her snaked muscles, was gasp for the horrid air your lungs craved. It really couldn't get much worse then this, but all you had energy for was to lay within her stinking hole. You could imagine Cindy was on cloud nine at this point, relaxing back into sleep while pooling cum soaked into her sheets. Without a care, she had gotten off thanks to you once more, except this time you had been completely buried within her body. 

Cindy shifted her legs, once again spreading them to reveal the very hole to the world that swallowed you whole. As she relaxed, her body revealed a new sound to the dark room. A rumbling stomach took the place of her moans, gurgling from a meal that must not be done with her just yet. You grew still at the sound, terror working its way back into your heart as the giantess's eyebrows knitted with effort.

Chapter 4: Getting Gassy by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

A loud ominous groaning sound resonated from deep within Cindy, rapidly approaching you. Your body was completely spent, left with no energy to even lift a single arm at this point. Not that you thought you could, most of your limbs were stuck to the inner walls of Cindy's ass, partially encased in some sort of sludge that was part anal juice, and part other stuff that you didn't want to think about. After the utter pulverizing you experienced during her orgasm, the hard pounding and squeezing of her dripping colon, you could only lay there, as if you had been beaten up in a dark alley. Another gurgling sound growled from the intestines, this time much closer. You could barely beg for mercy.

"Cindy... noooo" you weakly whined.

Your giant captress had finally calmed down her body sexually but now a new problem had arisen. Multiple bubbles of gas were passing through her now-relaxed muscles, making their way to the colon. She groaned uncomfortably as her intestines bulged from the large amounts of pressure. As the rumbling fart worked its way through the girl she wiggled in her sleep, causing her pale rotund butt cheeks to sway slightly. More low groanings could be heard from her abdomen, proudly announcing her need to break wind.

You didn't want to be inside this girls huge ass while she farted. You didn't want any of this. If you could move you'd be thrashing around and screaming to escape, but right now you could only do it in your mind. You weakly tried to suck in as much air as you could before her fart came. However bad her disgusting bowels smelled now, it'd be a hell of a lot better than the smell in a few seconds. You expected a huge blast of wind like before, but instead her fart slowly leaked inside the tunnel, brought on by a terrifying hissing noise.

Her anal walls quivered and shook as the huge bubble of flatus filled your chamber. You couldn't see it or smell it, but you felt the massive wave of heat wash over you. Her fart was steamy and thick, wet droplets of condensation formed on your face. The puffy walls contorted from the immense pressure of her gas. You felt like you were being crushed by the air alone, it made your head ache. The pressure of her fart built and built until her anus puckered and...!

...

Nothing. The firm seal that was her wrinkled asshole was keeping the fart inside. Your heart was pounding as you held your breath still, you needed this girl to fart now. The bowels churned and filled with more hot gassy remnants of her past meals. The colon turned into an organic oven of smell. You couldn't take it anymore, you were about to asphyxiate yourself, and your lungs were screaming for air. Soon your instincts took over: you let go of the air in your lungs and took a huge breath of Cindy's fart.

All your senses exploded at once. The miasma of the girls fart burned at your insides, you had never felt so sick in your life. You had experienced this huge ass fart on you many times before, but those had always been monstrous winds blowing past you. You haven't ever been stuck inside her gas bubble like this, left to permeate within her hot methane and unbelievably foul stench. The only thing you could physically do was writhe on the ground in pain, bending you body in grotesque movements as you howled in anguish. Your screams were drowned out by Cindy's ass grumbling powerfully, and soon more hot bubbles of smell joined your suffering. Your eyes bulged out of your head, stinging for the foul air. All of the thoughts in your head shouted the same thing, echoing one plead over and over again:

"FART! FART DAMMIT FART! FART!"

Pressure continued to build inside Cindy's butt while she slept, her fart kept locked inside by her tightened anus. The bloated feeling in her ass caused discomfort, threatening to disturb her peaceful slumber. Subconsciously she eased the gas along, raising her butt slightly in her sleep. It was pointed upwards, like a cannon ready to fire. Cindy had a cute pouting expression on her face, her brow furrowed as she finally pushed.

"Nnnngh!"

Behind you the backdoor burst open, violently farting the storm bubble out of Cindy's huge ass. The hot smelly eruption vibrated her rectum, causing the walls around you to shake thunderously. The bowels twisted and pumped out her disgusting air. An explosion of pressure pushed you backwards towards the exit. You felt lightheaded from her thick meaty stench, causing you to pass out right when you touched her sputtering asshole. Cindy's massive globular butt cheeks fluttered as she let loose her ham blast, delightfully moaning from the release of pressure.

"Mmmmm..."

Finally expelling the last of her steamy fart, Cindy sighed into her pillow. Her shapely hips lowered back down to her soft mattress, smothering her buns back together. She felt a sense of relief, too lost in her dreams to realize she had just tortured you to hell and back with her careless fart. Her ass was a force to be reckoned with when she wasn't in control. Your body shut down during the blast, rendering you unconscious so you could recover your strength. Did the fart push you all the way out her ass and into her cheeks? Or did her anus clamp shut on you, leaving you stuck, still partway inside her?

Cindy smiled gently, having no idea of your fate.

Chapter 5: Her huge anus closed on top of you by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

While Cindy slept, she had no idea of your fate, nor what she had done to you throughout that single day into the night. Now, it seemed her body had subconsciously decided to keep you around, refusing to release your bonds now that you had been trapped within her.

Her monstrous gas may have blown you back toward the exit, but only a single leg had been freed. Unfortunately, when the tornado like wind had struck you, your weak body had finally taken its toll and passed out, causing your ragdoll body to twist. Your one leg was bent up, unable to make it to freedom while the other laid outside her hole, lying there uselessly. Cindy laid there completely content as she slept, having relieved herself from her bubbling bowels.

Morning came quickly for the dreaming beauty, her body jumping to surprise when her alarm blasted through the silence. She groaned, her large cheeks jiggling as she rolled onto her side. The two buns completely encased your leg, smushing you within her now that her legs weren't spread open. Cindy let the alarm go off a few minutes more before she finally growled and propped herself up on her elbows, smacking her phone to snooze the alarm.

Her large breasts pressed hard against the t-shirt as she sat up in her bed, stretching her arms high in the air. The oversized t shirt rose up, revealing her soft lips and round buttocks. You, however, were awoken to a rocking before your whole body was embraced by hot slimy walls. Memories came rushing back, and your mind raced to try and figure out what had happened. You could feel a ring of muscle around your foot and your thigh, leaving you in a very uncomfortable position. The body around you moved, making noises that once again sent fear through your soul.

You were still in her ass.

Part of you had hoped even though you had experienced such a horrible fart, you had escaped this hell, but it seemed only one of your legs had. You felt flesh press all around your free leg, making you immediately start squirming in hope the woman would feel you now that she was awake. You faintly heard some type of alarm, and prayed this would be the moment you'd be free before one of those gas attacks developed again.

Cindy sat back, cheeks spreading into the mattress that only left your leg to lay within her crack unable to do more then wiggle. She let out a dainty yawn, rubbing her bed head as she woke up. Still half asleep, and feeling your struggles, she decided to grind her ass against the bed to relieve the itch. Moving her luscious hips back and forth, sending her hole to squeeze and release as her cheeks spread and came together. You screamed in pain to have your leg plummeted beneath her, bounced on top of, and your body squished to nearly slipping between one of her muscles folds. 

Only when you had been thoroughly smashed did the itching stop and she scooted to the end of the bed. Yawning once more, her huge body rose into the sky, jiggling your prison as she walked about. Once again you could feel your limb smacking around her skin, the hits being far too light for Cindy to feel, and her asshole shut far too snug for your other leg to slip out. You laid within her, moaning as your body felt sore all over. If only you could get her attention, then you would be free! 

Just as those thoughts went through you, something else was going through Cindy. She was walking about her room, digging out some clothes for the new day, and finally shutting off her alarm that had gone off for the third time, when she felt another gas bubble in her stomach. Groaning, she massaged her belly, frowning as she flexed her backdoor in hope to move it along. When that seemed to do the trick, she continued until she felt it build up in her ass. Pain and a small gurgle went through her, and she didn't waste a moment from bending at the waist just enough to ease it out.

With just a little push the gas roared out of her, loudly announcing to the morning that it had been the cause of her discomfort the night before. Pale cheeks bobbing, stomach tightening, hand gripping the clothes drawer, she once again emptied her bowels. Sighing, she stood back up, cheeks clapping together as she continued her search in her drawers. The pain was gone just like that, and she found herself increasingly pleased she didn't have to waste time in the bathroom, or feel another pang of pain.

Instead, her prisoner had taken the brunt of the torture. You knew as soon as you heard that dreaded sound that danger was coming, but no matter how much struggling you had gone through, the woman's ass was kept sealed until the very last second. Once again your senses were assaulted, punching you with a new wave of heat, smells, and ass gunk. The sound was so loud you doubted that you'd even be able to scream, not that you wanted to at this time. When the bellowing roar was finally over, you laid within her ass desperately trying to regain your senses. You could barely tell that her ass had you trapped up to your chest now, and the rest of your body was flopping around outside her. If just once more...if you could withstand once more, you predicted you would be free.

Chapter 6: Trying To Escape Her Ass by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime *myself)*

 

The thing was, you didn't want to endure any more of her farts. You had dealt with enough of her bassy releases to last you a lifetime, you never wanted to catch a whiff of her ass again.

Freedom, a concept that seemed mythical a few hours ago, was almost within your grasp. Your head, shoulders, and chest were all that remained inside Cindy's hot tunnel, the rest of you flopped lazily between her soft cheeks. The majority of your tiny form had escaped her anus's tight hold, you just needed one last push. That was something you didn't feel like waiting for. If you left your fate to be decided by Cindy's bodily functions, the next one very well might be more solid than you'd hoped. Being expelled with her shit was practically a death sentence, and not something you were willing to risk.

So you squirmed. Both legs kicked at her fleshy buttcheeks, bouncing off the springy skin uselessly. Your shoulders wiggled slightly, but were powerless against the hot grip of her wrinkled pucker. It took a lot of energy and it didn't seem like you were making any ground. On top of that your arms felt useless. With Cindy's backdoor wrapped tight around your shoulders, your elbows were pinned to your sides, rendering both arms unable to push one way or the other.

The giant woman sat down for breakfast, crushing the little man in her ass cheeks. As she ate her bowl of cereal she let out a sigh. It was a bright sunny weekend morning and yet everything seemed bleak to her, all because she had a full shift of work today. Shifting in her seat she frowned.

"I know I shouldn't have covered for Samantha today..."

Cindy had stuff she wanted to do today dammit. She was stressed enough as it is, she needed time to unwind. If she actually did have today off she would have been able to continue her fun from the night before. Her face flushed red as she thought about her earlier anal experimenting.

"Too bad it was cut short..." she thought, but for some reason her body felt satisfied. Like it had cut out her sexual frustration on its own in some way. Unsure of what was making her feel this way, Cindy continued to eat her breakfast.

Meanwhile in her ass you were being completely smothered by her weight. When she sat down, her hole loosened a bit, but her two massive globes pressing against the chair kept you glued in place. Every inch of your body that was free from her asshole was pressed tight against her sweaty skin as if it had been pasted there. You felt her flesh everywhere, but you also felt something hard touching your chest.

Your elbows were still locked in place, but you dug your forearms through her ass to find it. It was a hard and long thing, in your hands it felt like a thick wire. It didn't take you long to figure out that this was Cindy's ass hair. Normally the girl kept her butt clear from hairs, but she just so happened to miss a stray last time she cleaned downstairs. Despite being crammed inside her shithole your face lit up. This might be your chance to escape. You twisted and coiled the hair around your arm, clenching the end tight in your fist. Your arms might be unable to push or pull, but they can still keep a firm grip.

As Cindy finished her meal her stomach swelled. Now sufficiently full of food, the giantess felt bloated, and you could hear her insides growling from up above. This was it. If this didn't work you'd be up shit creek, and in a little more of the literal sense than usual. She stood up from her kitchen chair slowly, in a bent over pose. Her plump ass cheeks loosened, no longer fused to each other. Now that they were spreading apart the hair began to pull away from her asshole, it went taut against your forearm.

You grit your teeth in pain, it felt like the hair was going to yank your arm off. You had to bear through it no matter what! If you let go now your fate would be sealed! After a second of blinding pain you started to feel yourself slide out of her asshole. It was working! Your shoulders were free! You flung your arms out to hold onto the hair as best you could. With a dull POP your head was released from her anus. It was glorious. You happily took the first clean breath of air you had in hours. It felt so good tears streamed down your face. You were too caught up in the moment to anticipate Cindy's ass clapping together as she came to a full stand. They ungraciously ground against each other as she marched towards the bathroom.

That's right, you weren't done yet, worse things were soon to come. Cindy hadn't taken a dump in almost a full day at this point, so she was extremely backed up. You could sense her hole tightening as she walked, the muscles tensed around you trying to keep it in. You felt glad you made it out in time, that could've been you inside there. A blazing flare of light punished your eyes as she finally plopped her ass down on the toilet. Both girthy cheeks spread apart on the seat, the walls that used to be on either side of you lifted sideways until they became your new ceiling. The last time you were in the toilet with her you were trapped in her thong while she mercilessly pummeled you with farts. This time there was no underwear to hold you in place, your only salvation was the thin ass hair that you were so desperately hanging onto. If you lost your grip or it snapped you were done for.

Dangling from the ass hair, you had a clear view of the woman's gigantic anus a few inches beside you. It pulsated, rhythmically flexing a few times before blasting the bowl with a smelly pre-dump fart. Your knuckles whitened as you gripped the hair tight, trying your best not to get swept up in the tornado going off next to you. The anus sputtered and contorted a few more times before finally widening with a big wet sound. Slowly the turd peeked its head out her ass, choking you with its intense smell.

Cindy sighed pleasantly, the relief of passing such a huge shit made her relax her body. The massive buttocks above you swelled outwards into the bowl. They threatened to push you into her shit as she relaxed her weight. The hair was pushed closer and closer, you nearly had your whole body shoved into the turtlehead before you stuck out your legs. Your feet pressed into the crap, it was warm and gross, but at least you didn't have your whole body attached to it. Now your arms were hanging onto the single ass hair above and your legs were standing sideways on the giant shit.

Just then the crap lurched at your feet and Cindy began to push it downwards. You had to keep moving your legs in order to keep your body pushed away from its mass, essentially walking up the side of the shit. It was a bizarre sight, a tiny man hanging on to a thin ass hair and walking up a turd, as if he was grappling his way up the side of a building. Eventually the poop broke off, slipping from your feet and dropping into the yellow pool below. You hadn't even noticed because you were so preoccupied but Cindy was pissing up a storm. Her pussy was furiously blasting the toilet with her pee. You didn't have much time to watch it as the next gargantuan turd was on its way.

You used the same method to deal with this one, walking cautiously on the side while her anus pumped out more and more shit. A few more smaller ones came out until it seemed like she was done. Her anus winked and winked but it was finally empty. Your whole world shifted and quaked as she prepared to wipe. Skillfully you swung with the ass hair and hugged the side of her butt cheek like you were some sort of arachnid-based superhero. It felt like you were finally getting the hang of this. All you needed now was the jump out her ass before she got her panties on and-

CLAP! You were too slow. Cindy had already wiped herself and got up from the toilet before you could decide on your next course of action. Her two moons smacked together trapping you once again. Pulling her panties snug against her butt she flushed and left the washroom, ready to reluctantly leave for work.

----

Cindy sighed, leaning her hefty chest on the front counter. Working the cash register was a boring job, especially when there weren't any customers. One would think a popular clothing outlet like this one would be busy on the weekend, but apparently not. She thought back to yesterday, shopping with Jen was so much fun. Trying on different pairs of tight jeans and booty shorts was a blast, especially when they fit the sexy curves of her butt so well. How come things looked so bleak and boring on the other side of the counter?

Then she remembered something else from yesterday. Jen's tiny friend that she'd been talking about. For a moment while trying one clothes Cindy thought she could feel him stuck inside her ass, but when she checked for him he wasn't there at all. It was a relief to know he wasn't, if he had been stuck to her huge ass he probably would've got himself crammed up her thong, right against her asshole. She giggled at her weird fantasy.

Just then she felt a pressure in her abdomen. She felt really gassy today for some reason, maybe the milk she had with her cereal that morning was past its date. Not really caring since there were no customers around, she bent over the front counter and let a big rank silent one hiss out her ass. It burned the rim of her anus and warmed her panties, but damn did it feel satisfying. It was about the only thing she had to pass the time. An image flashed through her mind of Jen's tiny friend inside her panties, choking on her hot farts. She giggled again.

Unfortunately that image closely mimicked reality. Despite your previous goal to never endure her farts again, that was exactly what was happening. Meanwhile Cindy watched the clock slowly advance to the end of her shift.

Chapter 7: Cindy goes out to have some fun by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

For Cindy, the day passed by without much excitement. She had stood there watching people walk by the front of the store for what felt like a century. She perhaps had a few customers in the day, and spent most of her time trying to wait for the window shoppers to leave before she could relieve herself. Unfortunately, that milk must have been a bit bad, because her stomach was rumbling with how upset it was her entire shift long. She'd very carefully plan it for herself so that she would not experience any embarrassment while working. She was the only one in the front of the store, after all, if anyone came in they most certainly would know who it was that had stunk up the store.

The day for you, on the flip side, was a lot less heavenly. The massive woman refused to give you a single chance to get away, and you were forced to be smashed right next to her asshole while she worked, clinging to your only freedom of her ass hair. She would sit on her cushiony stool, her panties stretching in vain to keep in her voluminous ass. With little place to squeeze and shrink, the cloth was acting more like the thong she'd first trapped you in then normal underwear. And clearly Cindy had no problem with it burying deep within her ass. 

She'd sit herself down for a few minutes, gluing you to different parts of her skin which most often turned out to be right over her backdoor, blast you with gas, then grind you into the cushion when you had struggled and caused her to get itchy. Or she'd go refold some clothes that someone had picked up, crouch down to stick them on the shelf and let the full force of her panties disappear within her two moons. No matter how much you'd struggle or fight, the giantess's body was keen to keeping you lost within the darkness of her cheeks. There were quite a few times you had passed out from either the smell or pressure as she went about her day, but the worst was when she went to the bathroom.

There were a few times you had gotten lucky, and she just drank too much, other times...you were not so lucky. 

Three times she had gone to the bathroom thus far, dangling you over a body of water that put more fear in your body the more you saw it. Though, before you could find your way out of her ass, she'd be quick to slip her panties back up and seal you within her cheeks. This went on for hours until Cindy clocked out from work, took a long bumpy ride back home, and starting to change her clothes.

You were thankful that Cindy had stripped, hoping that this would mean she'd get ready to jump in the shower and give you an escape route! However, Cindy had other plans. After having such a disappointing day, and finally feeling a little bit better from the stomach trouble, she promised herself a night of clubbing. She stripped her clothes as soon as she got home, ass clapping and grinding away at you as she bounced about her room finding the perfect outfit.

What she settled on was a red lace thong, and a tiny black dress.

Who could go wrong with that?

She bent over, her cheeks cracking open for the most time in hours. You gasped at fresh air, hands shaking as you glanced down in hopes to find she was near the bed. Instead, your vision was filled with red as lace came quickly to snuff out your plans. The lace found it's place snug tight between the outside world and you, smashing you into her skin so hard you wondered if anyone would even see you had she bent over. No doubt you'd be a very tiny lump between her cheeks. 

Cindy purred at herself in the mirror, breasts free and thong tugged on. Even like this she could admire her beauty! She smoothed out the lace over her crotch, not at all bothered that it seemed a size too small for her. Her lips were clearly showing through the fabric, and it was hugging her ass beautifully. She bent over, ass in the air and revealed the line of fabric disappearing down her crack to dig out her red heels under the bed. Although, Cindy wasn't looking at your pathetic form that barely made a bump of a difference across her button. Her overwhelming cooch stretched out below you, stealing most of the fabric as it tried to keep it within the underwear. You couldn't help but let out a muffled scream at the pressure as you almost lost the hair you were clinging to.

With how tight it was, the string of the thong moved you about as she bent and worked on her appearance until it stuck you in a place where your arms were squeezed against her anus, and your legs were tucked into the hammock of her vagina. The lips pushed back on your legs hard, fighting for space while you squirmed and screamed at Cindy to release you.

No noise reached her ears as your tiny voice was muffled by pounds of flesh, and her own footsteps that rattled you against her. 

Cindy's ass bounced and ground your arms, testing your will to hand onto the hair that you had found. She rumbled over to her computer chair, bending over and once again forcing your body against her luscious skin. With an earthquake of a shake, she plopped her ass down into her chair, pulling out a mirror to do her makeup. You could feel her lips quivering, and you prayed she wasn't thinking about booting up her computer again instead. You had no idea where she was going, but judging by the underwear, you were scared to find out as well.

An hour of makeup later, Cindy squeezed into her black dress that could barely contain her curves. She tugged at the strapless stress that threatened to pop her breasts right out. Perhaps she did gain a bit of weight in her hips and in her breasts.... Either way, once satisfied with her hair and dress, she strapped on her heels and pranced out of the house. It was time to party!!

Chapter 8: Time for a club party by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Cindy had thoroughly crushed you within her ass as she made her way to her destination. The heels clacked loudly on the street as she walked down the street from the parking garage she'd managed to find a space in. There were plenty of parties on the weekend, but the clubs were the best ones! She made her way through the long line for the entrance, and slipped right inside. She didn't have a concrete plan, but she definitely wanted to get some drinks and do some dancing tonight!!

Your world felt like you were being buried alive, but instead of dirt it was a beautiful woman's genitals. 

With her outfit it had sealed your fate, not even allowing you to do more then wiggle. Her dress was tight over her ass, forcing her cheeks together even if she had carefully managed to sit down. Though, as soon as the door opened to the club, even with all the warmth around you, you felt your blood run cold. The loud music poured out of the door as Cindy strut in. You had never been to one of these places, but you had heard of plenty of them. You knew it to be a club, and it was one of the worst places a tiny person could be.

It was dark, loud, and bustling with people and alcohol. 

Judging by the music, it was no doubt it was in full swing of the weekend crowd. Your heart thudded loudly, and you immediately began your struggling as much as you could in your prison. You wiggled your legs against her tight snatch, and pressed your elbows into her ass. "LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUTTTT!"

Cindy couldn't help the smile from spreading on her face as she entered the room. It had been a long time since she was at this club, and tonight she would be sure to end lucky. 

Making her way over to the bar, she ordered the first thing she saw on the tiny menu on the counter. She was already feeling butterflies in her stomach at what this night could bring. Wait...a gurgle interrupted her, sending a jolt of pain from her belly. Groaning, she discretely rubbed at her stomach that bubbled. Perhaps it wasn't butterflies? Groaning, and in a heavy crowd, she decided that it didn't matter if she let loose. There were plenty of smells in this club, and she very much doubted someone would be able to pin her on it. Leaning against the stomach high bar, she let her back arch a bit. Loosing her muscles to act natural, she blasted out a nasty chain of farts.

One after another squeaked by her cheeks until the bubbling died down to a dull irritating pain. She sighed as the bartender brought her her drink, already feeling her lunch coming back to bite her. Why did she keep eating that damned mall food? She should know better by now that even though she wanted something quick while at work, she shouldn't have gone to the taco place. 

Cindy swiftly downed her drink, paid for it, and made a beeline right for the bathroom. As expected, the women's line was long and she groaned as her stomach once again reminded her she would need to go, very, very soon.

Chapter 9: Cindy's Butt's About To Blow! by NotOnTime

This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

After Cindy let out that last chain of farts you felt in your stomach felt like it was going to be sick. With the roaring anus directly in front of you and the tight red thong pushing at you back you legitimately thought you were going to be pushed inside her again. The smell was ungodly, and it only felt like it was getting worse and worse. The massive brown button was ripe with stink and smeared against your body as Cindy walked in line for the bathroom.

Soon enough you heard an ominous sound. Dull gurgling and growlings resonated through the giant girls body. The noise and the increasingly bad stench were hint enough that her past meal was on its way. You needed to get out of here - now. Wriggling and squirming you tried to escape but the lace thong held you tight. Frantically your hands clawed at her anus, hooked fingers running down her sweaty wrinkles. The massive pucker winked a few times in reaction, did she feel you?

Cindy stood in line, impatient to use the toilet and get back to clubbing. A slight itch appeared in her butt, something so insignificant that her subconscious barely paid attention to it. Just as she was about to acknowledge the itch's existence, a more prominent bodily function became her priority. Her intestines loudly gurgled announcing they were full of waste and ready to unload. That was no good, she was nowhere near the front of the bathroom line yet.

"Nnnngh... it looks like the wait's going to be at least another 20 minutes. I hope I can hold it in..." she said, worried.

In an effort to keep everything under control Cindy clenched her ass muscles hard. The tiny man inside howled in pain, it was as if the squishy flesh holding him in place had become rocks. The giantess's huge tight butt pulled at the thong, cramming you right against her tense shithole. You could feel it convulsing, desperate to keep the crap locked inside. It was hard to breathe and whatever air you got smelled of farts and butt sweat.

After a while Cindy couldn't keep herself distracted anymore. All she could focus on was holding in her poop. She tried hopping in place, doing a little "try not to shit" dance in line. Her ass cheeks jiggled up and down in her snug dress. Her movements rocked your body, each time she hit the ground you found yourself pounded against her butthole. It was a door you were very afraid to be knocking against, but you were being cruelly forced to.

Eventually her insides started to hurt. Cindy hunched over holding her stomach, would she be able to make it in time? It was almost her turn, just a little longer. Her bowels roared, echoing to the brim. Maybe she could let out a little pressure?

Down below, things went calm for a second. The unbearable butt cheeks started to relax, and the tight wrinkles of Cindy's exit hole began to loosen. You felt a wave of relief and sighed. The ass clenching torture looked as if it had finally ended. Suddenly there was a rumble. Cindy's asshole briefly peeled open a small gap, blasting you with a puff of her smelly gas. You coughed as the fart took you by surprise and caught you in the throat. Compared to Cindy's earlier panty-burning eruptions, this fart was light, but still disgusting all the same. Another two gusts puffed you in quick succession however, causing the sweltering stench to multiply.

Cindy was skillfully controlling her sphincter to let out small amounts of gas while holding her shit in. Warm puffs hit you over and over, each extremely potent due how close the giant girl was to pooping. With every release the small opening at her backdoor became wider and wider. After one especially gruesome puff of pre-dump gas the daunting anus hung open. The hot stained rim was spasming agape, and directly in front of you the massive turtlehead of shit begin to inch forward.

You let out a terrified scream, you had officially run out of time. Everything in Cindy's ass was moving at a dizzying pace, and in mere moments you were going to be buried in her shit. The huge mass of excrement was just about to touch your nose when suddenly the thong at you back fell away. Cindy had just made it to the bathroom in the nick of time and was pulling down her thong while sitting in one big rushed gesture. Before you had even realized what was going on the girls ass hair had slipped from your hand and you were in free fall, plunging towards to toilet.

Was it really over? Were you doomed to be swimming in Cindy's shit? Not quite, fate had some other plans for you. Cindy's big butt made a swinging motion as she sat down, giving enough centripetal force to send you flying in an arc. You landed, not into the bowl, but on the rim of the toilet seat. You hit the surface with a hard crash, but not as hard as the thousands of pounds of meaty girl ass that subsequently sat on top of you.

From the waist down your body was crushed by the giantess' generous ass, while the rest of you was left dangling above the watery abyss. You had a front row seat to watch Cindy's turd slowly crawl its way out from her bowels and fall to the pool with an impressive splash. It seemed like it was plugging her up because soon her floodgates of shit were released. Torrents of mucky liquidized crap came pumping out her butthole, spraying everywhere. The stench overpowered your senses as you hung above the bowl, forced to witness the horrible display. Gallons of piss came bursting out her urethra, adding to the dirty mixture.

"Ugh. That lunch is really coming back to bite me in the ass. Hngh!" Cindy grunted, holding her stomach in her arms.

Her intestines growled wildly and she bent over again, pushing the discomfort southwards. Her ass drove into your legs as she bent, causing you to scream, just in time for her to fire a hot juicy fart in your face. The steamy gas hung in the air like a cloud, suffocating you with the taste of shit. Her thick thighs were doing a good job of covering the top of the toilet, keeping the smell locked away with you.

With a few final plops of shit, Cindy finished her deed. She stood up to wipe, her plump ass peeling away from your body and leaving you on the toilet seat below. She didn't even notice your tiny body lying there, she just pulled up her thong, flushed, and left. You watched her impressive ass as it strut its way back to the club, leaving you completely alone and at peace.

It might be the last you ever see of Cindy. That thought filled you with happiness. No ill will to her as a person, but over the past few days her ass had tortured you in ways you once thought unimaginable. Now you wanted to get the hell out of here, but you needed a moment to rest. Your body laid there gasping to recover its strength when the next girl in line arrived, eager to use the stall.

Chapter 10: She's just here to change clothes by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

As you caught your breath, all you could do was cling to the toilet seat and try not to think about how many horrid things had happened here before you arrived. With first hand experience with Cindy alone, these places were pure hell. With the air still heavy with stench, you heard the door to the bathroom stall creak open. 

Gasping, you nearly made the wrong move of jumping to your feet. Thankfully, you realized at the last second that would be foolish, and hurried to scurry to the edge of the seat in hopes of avoiding what you knew would be coming. Instead, with a shuddering smash, a backpack was dropped on the ground. 

You slowly scanned your eyes up to find a blonde young woman already tugging her shirt off. Your mouth fell open in awe as breasts that must have been just as big as Cindy's or even a bit bigger bounce out from freedom of both her bra and shirt, perky and happy to see you. 

Perhaps staying for just a bit longer wouldn't hurt...

Ashley peeled off her shirt with a massive sigh of relief. Standing in line had already caused her to become a bit sweaty from the summer heat. Her friend had promised her a quick in to the club, but that line certainly wasn't quick! Her best friend was a bartender here, and kept her backpack safe while she waited in line, for that she was thankful. But why in the hells couldn't she have let her in the back or something?

Thanks to that, she had to spend half her evening in line waiting to get in. With the news there would be a line, she'd come right from the mall in normal street attire. Of course, if she wore what she wanted she was pretty sure she'd have a lot of trouble walking through town. She scowled to no one in particular, tossing her shirt and bra into her bag to dig out her 'club top.' It was a bikini type top that was sparkling with tiny gemstones that she had insisted on making her friend smuggle in. After all, she hadn't worked on this body for just herself.

She slid the bikini top on, tying it behind her neck and tugging the cups around until they found a good place to actually support her overwhelming rack. Even in the dim bathroom, it seemed to sparkle.

Pulling her shorts off in the small bathroom stall was a challenge, especially with over impatient people outside the stall, but after a few painstaking moments, she tugged them free from her sticky skin. Instead, she pulled on a black mini skirt that revealed her panties quite easily. It matched the shimmering bra with black stripes.

She had wanted a thong, but after having one snap mid-performance, she was not willing to take a chance of getting kicked out for that wardrobe disaster again. So, she went with a nice pair of lucky panties. Pushing half of her short blonde hair back with a few bobby pins, she was just about to leave the stall until she realized that she had been waiting in line for quite some time. Without a look toward the toilet seat, she stripped off her panties to plop her ass onto the seat. 

You had become stupidly enthralled with this woman. Not only was she displaying herself for all to see, but she wasn't torturing you like you had first thought she might. She was already ten times better than Cindy in that regard. 

You had the perfect view as she faced you, peeling off layer after layer until she had been nearly bare. At one point she had even straddled the toilet to give you a wonderful view of the undercarriage she was not shy to hide. Nearly drooling, you shook yourself free as soon as the woman turned to leave. You had to escape as well, you wanted absolutely nothing to do with the next woman that would come in here to use the stall.

Just as you turned to crawl off the seat, a shadow loomed over you. Swallowing tightly, you knew what this meant, and desperately hurried your pace as carefully as you could. With the slant of the seat, one wrong move and you would be in that bowl of death!

With a smash, the woman's thighs encased around you, and you could hear gallons pour out of this woman nearly immediately. You froze as the skin around you stuck tight to your own body. You had been desperate for Cindy to find you, but look where that had gotten you! Against your better judgement to wiggle, you froze as the giantess went about her business. 'I just need to be careful.,' you thought, 'she'll move soon, and everything will turn out just fine.'

Ashley moaned as she emptied her bladder, relieved having thought of this before she had left. With how long the line was just for the bathroom, she wasn't sure she would have made it back. Scooting forward, she grabbed a wad of toilet paper and cleaned herself up. After making sure she was dry, she snatched her underwear suspended between her knees and pulled them into place. 

Just as the surface around you moved, you tensed in preparation for the corner of the seat you could just feel out of reach of your fingertips. With how sweaty her skin was, you could just imagine getting stuck there as she pulled away and you weren't about to let that happen! However, what you hadn't prepared for was for the giantess to move forward.

With a growing yelp, the surface beneath you fell away, as well as her succulent thighs beside you. Fear made you grow still as you were free falling, a horrible thought of being a jumbled mess on the dirty tiles of this bathroom entered your thoughts. But before you could let your life flash before your eyes, you hit something very soft. Your heart hammered so heavy in your chest, you hoped that it would scare you away from this new nightmare of death that had come too close that time.But instead as your hands explored you found surface. 

Plush underwear had saved you, sending you to the hammock of fabric suspended between her legs. Eyes widening, you scrambled to dive out of the striped fabric as soon as you realized what you were lying in. Though, gravity soon took hold of your fate. You could barely flip onto your back before a enormous womanhood met your eyes. It drew closer and closer in a heartbeat before you were smashed into it, sticking like a fly on a flytrap.

You screamed as the giantess rearranged her undergarment, tugging and pulling until it found a corner of her folds to smash you into. Once again, you had thought a woman's body would be soft, but with her body fighting for room, it didn't feel as soft as you had dreamed.

You hugged her pussy like a ring, the thin fabric already forcing you to glue to her with her sweat. Your world shook as the woman moved, and you tried to wiggle, but as soon as you did, you felt pressure from the outside world. Your yells for help were drown out in the loud bathroom as the toilet flushed, and your whole body was crushed into this new stranger.

Ashley bent down, nabbing her backpack to zip close and throw one strap on her shoulder. With one handle on the door, she felt her neathers flare up with a nasty itch. Frowning, she wondered if her sweat was already starting to bother her. Tugging the waistline of her underwear up a little more, she slipped her fingers under the hem of her skirt to follow her cooch down to the thickest mound of her lips. As expected, it already felt wet, but she didn't even feel the tiny man smashed into her clit with the sticky fabric. Giving a hearty scratch and rub, Ashley exited the bathroom stall.

Breasts and cheeks bouncing, she already gathered the attention of the women in the bathroom. She grinned to herself in the mirror with a hum of delight. Tonight was going to be a fantastic night.

Chapter 11: Ashley Meets Up With Her Friends by NotOnTime

*This chapter was writting by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Heads turned as Ashley confidently strut through the bar. Everyone's eyes were on her newly-changed shiny outfit. The way her ass wiggled under her tight mini-skirt was entrancing. Her two perky breasts bounced playfully in her new top. The tiny gemstones in the fabric were sparkling brilliantly in the light, along with the tiny beads of sweat running down her neck. After all the sweating she did in line she felt kind of gross but the attention she was getting helped improve her mood. Maybe the guys could smell her pheromones? Chance encounters could wait until later, right now she was walking through the crowd to meet up with her friends at the bar.

Meanwhile you were trapped inside the hammock of her panties, being tugged against her privates as she walked. With every step she took you felt her lower lips press against you. They were wet, not from arousal luckily, but from how much she was sweating. It was like buckets of salty secretions had been poured all over you, and it was seeping through the front crease of her panties. Like a wet towel, the panties had been soaking up the giantesses pussy sweat, making the surrounding air smell very, very strong.

Her unwashed crotch had an overpowering stench. It wasn't necessarily horrible, but it wasn't something that you were happy to smell either. The aroma almost seemed to be emanating from the warm center between her lips, you were certain if you slipped down deeper it would only become more heavy. Ashley's pheromones did in fact seem to be working, her natural scent was taking a direct effect your lower half. You couldn't control yourself, your member grew hard and stiffened into her lips.

Just then Ashley's legs swung apart and her lips spread open. From within a new burst of smell and heat came wafting forward, right before she sat down hard on the bar stool. Her mammoth pussy came crashing down on top of you, causing you to sink into her folds. You felt something big and hard weighing down on your head, and soon realized her clitoral hood was right on top of skull. You froze at once. If you moved an inch, even so much as tickled her clit just a little, you knew that it would be dangerously bad for you. The pink bean would feel you for sure and start to arouse the giant woman above. Her subconscious would start to tell her "You need sex now. There's a lot of guys in this club, you should put one of their penises inside you." Internally you shuddered from imagining what would happen to you. You needed to remain as still as possible.

The cushioned seat squeaked under Ashley's hips when she sat down, and once more when she turned towards the bartender. To her dismay her best friend wasn't working the taps right now, she was still on a smoke break. In her spot behind the counter was a surly looking mustached man that Ashley did not know. His eyebrows were furrowed and she couldn't tell if he was upset or just looked angry by default. Either way it was intimidating, so Ashley instead turned to talk to one of the friends she was meeting up with.

"Hope you girls weren't waiting long, the line took forever." she complained, rolling her eyes for exaggerated effect.

"It's no big deal," smiled Faye "I think the wait was worth it. That outfit looks amazing." she winked at her.

Faye was Ashley's friend from the gym. After weeks of listening to Ashley's work complaints on the treadmills she felt like it was her duty to take her out one night for some fun. She had short black hair that framed her face perfectly and an amazing toned figure from years of exercise. Her chest wasn't as impressive as Ashley's but her ass was just as round and voluminous.

"Thank you so much!" Ashley beamed back. "You look gorgeous tonight too!"

It was true. Faye was wearing a sleek black dress that had tiny straps on the shoulders. She had been working just as hard as Ashley at the gym, and it showed. The dress clung to every curve of her body, outlining her womanly figure just fine. It ran short in the back, normally it was supposed to end just past her hips for a perfect hourglass shape, but her sizeable rump was pulling up the on fabric a little more than it should.

"Aw thank you! It's know been a long week for you but tonight we're gonna have the time of our lives, just watch. Bartender!"

Faye commanded the surly-looking man over and ordered a round of drinks. Ashley gave a sigh of relief. She really didn't want to talk to him, sometimes she would get really nervous. As soon as Faye finished, Ashley heard a high-pitch voice come from the other side of her stool.

"Fayyyeee! Why are you ordering drinks? I thought we were going to get them for free tonight! Y'know, from guys and stuff!" said Jen, mildly annoyed.

Jen was the third and last member of their group. She was blonde, like Ashley, but more of a ditz. Still, she made up for it in the looks department. Her face was cute and innocent and her boobs were absolutely huge, easily the biggest of the three. Her top was unbuttoned to the point where Ashley could catch a glimpse of her pink bra and tightly packed hooters. Whether Jen had done that on purpose or not she couldn't tell, but if it was to pick up guys it was bound to work wonders.

Faye leaned in to explain. "Jen, guys aren't just going to buy us drinks if they don't see us already drinking. You need to get at least one drink to show off you're here to party. Trust me, we'll have a round and before you know it guys will be buying us drinks for the rest of the night. That sound good to you?"

"WOOOOOOOO!! YEAH!! AL-CO-HOL!! AL-CO-HOL!!" Jen cheered.

Chapter 12: Pressed Up Against Her Pussy by NotOnTime

*This chapter was writting by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Ashley wasn't all that sure if what Faye was saying was true, but she saw that Jen's "woooo"ing was already getting attention. A group of guys were checking Jen out from afar, practically lining up to come talk to them. That made Ashley grin, because any free drinks were good drinks in her book. At that point Faye's order had arrived and Ashley scooted forward on her stool to grab a glass.

Down below you were still pinned between Ashley's gigantic pussy and her panties, doing your best not to move. The genitalia had you squished flat to the bar stool, and its stuffy warm flesh seemed to stretch out infinitely in every direction. Without warning the towering pussy began dragging itself forwards, scraping your helpless body with it. Ashley had no idea that when she scooted her hips forward that she was smearing her womanhood on top of a trapped shrunken man in her panties. She was essentially steamrolling you under her sweaty vagina.

The pressure underneath her was indescribable. It was like the entire world was crushing you from above. You felt your bones creak, and the blood rushing to your head felt like it was about to pop off your shoulders. It hurt so much. Forgetting yourself, you howled in pain.

"AAAAAHHHH!!! NNNGGAAAAAHHH!!! HHAAAAA--MMMMMMGGGH!!!"

During your screams Ashley's hips came to a stop, planting her clitoral hood back on top of your face. Your mouth was instantly muffled under her flesh, sending the vibrations of your voice straight through her sensitive pink nub. Her weight subsided, spreading back through her huge ass cheeks as they rested on her seat. It was too late now, you realized you had just made a big mistake. In terror you clenched your teeth as the giant pussy began to quiver.

Ashley downed her drink in one go. Man, it tasted good after so long. She was a bit of a lightweight, and after the disaster she had with drinking last time, she had sworn off alcohol until Faye invited her out. Already she felt herself beginning to blush. Her cheeks grew red and a warmth spread throughout her body. She felt her loins start to tingle below and just assumed it was part of the intoxication.

Things were looking bad for you. As if you had awoken a hungry beast, the giant girls pussy began to stir. You could hear the loud thumping of blood travelling to her nethers. Her lips throbbed and became red, just like her cheeks above. On your chest you felt a twitch. You were frozen in fear, knowing deep down it was too late. Her clit began to grow on top of you, slowly peeling back its hood and exposing the shiny pink nub underneath. The engorged pleasure button smushed itself against your cheek, bending you neck backwards. It was aching for attention, desperately wanting to feel your delicious vibrating screams once more.

At this point it didn't matter what you did, the giantesses arousal was already past the point of being controllable. Knowing this, you quickly chose your next plan of action: getting the hell out of here. You pulled away from the erect clit, clawing at the panties behind you to heave yourself backwards. Erratically your body flailed beneath her shiny skirt, scrambling to climb up to the top of her panties. Your wet sweaty body was sliding against the sensitive clit, making it shudder in glee. You ignored it, you didn't have to time to think about it now. You needed to move.

Ashley was chatting it up with Faye, taking photos and selfies of their nightlife and posting them up online. They were having a discussion about pets while sipping on even more drinks. Jen had found a hot guy who was willing to buy the group of them drinks. She was leading him by the nose, any time she wanted a round he would pay for it. Looks like Faye's idea was right.

With a loud "CHEERS!" the four clinked their glasses together and drank. Ashley set the dripping glass down next to several of the other empty ones. She really was having the time of her life. In the middle of her talk with Faye she felt an itching down in her panties. Barely distracted by it, she rubbed her crotch up and down the bar stool to eliminate the disturbance.

You were partway up the pretty girls underwear. Both your legs were still stuck from the shins down under the weight of her hungry snatch. You grabbed at the panties, stray hairs, anything you could find, in order to pull yourself up. Suddenly the girls hips bucked, causing you to fall down to the bottom of the panties again. Her vagina dragged you underneath, mangling your body as she carelessly it rubbed against the stool.

You found yourself bulldozed by the steaming hot lips. They surrounded you in a sticky embrace, finding the perfect spot for you to sink beneath their folds while sliding up and down. It was nearly impossible to breathe and the stench of her womanhood was only growing stronger by the second. A hot runny liquid began to seep out from her depths and onto your chest. Your eyes widened as you realized she was getting wet. Her squishy cunt smeared the juices all over you, from head to toe.

Your horny captress was feeling tipsy, downing drinks as they came. She wasn't even sure of how many she had at this point. What she was sure of was that rubbing her ass on this stool felt really satisfying. She kept grinding it with her hips, completely shamelessly. To her it didn't really matter if someone was watching her wiggle her ass in a trance, she just wanted to feel more of whatever this warm feeling was. The giant girl was getting off to your struggles, without any idea you were there.

Her humongous mound was throbbing as she rocked it into the seat, growing hotter with each thrust. You were soaked, and the panties at your back were soiled with her juices. Properly lubricated, the puffy lips slid up and down your body more easily. You knew she must be feeling great because of the way her pussy squeezed you, pulsating feverishly. You tried your best to fight against it, but your frantic kicks and wriggling only served to tease her more. Her lips clenched on your body, her asshole flexed, and suddenly more juices came leaking from above. Her wet taste got in your mouth, clogging your senses. You wanted nothing more than to get out of here before thing escalated further.

Chapter 13: Ashley rubs the front of her panties with her fingers by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Ashley's senses were surrounded with a thick fog of arousal. She had learned her lesson last time about drinking too much alcohol, but in a club with a man eager to buy the group of girls drinks, who could deny him? She had long forgotten about her limit, and whenever a drink was presented in front of her, she'd be sure to finish it. The group chatted away, sometimes dancing a bit at the bar at the blasting music from the DJ. 

Though, after a particularly good song, Ashley had bounced her way to the edge of the stool. Her lips stretched the panties to their limit as they reacted to your struggles. In her haze, she didn't even give a thought that her sexual desire was not from the alcohol and the club setting, but instead from a very tiny man that had gotten himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. It had been too long that she had gotten out for any fun, and after such an amazing feeling of just simply wiggling her ass, she was through the roof.

Her lips pancaked you to the panties, giving a whole new meaning to 'pussy popping.' With her ass still balanced on the edge of the seat, her pussy spilled over the edge of the squeaky seat releasing you into the full force of her flesh. In a way, the panties were saving you from a very might fall to the floor, but then again they were ready to sacrifice you to a very willing lady instead. 

Groaning, Ashley found a place where she could lean forward on the bar counter and give herself more freedom to her grinding. With the constantly moving bodies around her, the majority tipsy as well, she found the opportunity to slip her fingers down between her spreading legs without a single glance in her direction. The fabric pressed hard against your back, shoving you back carelessly into her blooming womanhood. You couldn't help screaming as the clit slammed back into your cheek, tilting your head to the side. It may have allowed you to scream, giving more vibrations all the way through this massive woman, but that did not ease any of your troubles.

Her lips clenched and clenched, easily sliding her legs from inside her to back to the outside world. With how lubed up you felt, you wondered if you'd be more a bar of soap than a man. You tried desperately to grab hold of any hair or cloth you could get your hands on, but the force of her flesh easily shoved you right back to the only free hole it could find for you, right underneath her massive vagina.

Slender fingers worked down over the front of her panties to her steaming crotch. Ashley wasn't at all shy to prod and rub at her cooch, biting her bottom lip and squirming in her seat once more. Like a jigsaw, she tightened her muscles, trapping your body into the length of her pussy as she ran her ginger touch down right on top of you. You didn't even let yourself scream, terror freezing you up that all you could think about was that a hellish train had just arrived at the station.

Ashley tuned out her friends chatter, immediately going to work with flicking her clit, squeezing and massaging her lips, and relentlessly wiggling. You were thrown all over this woman, and at this point you doubted there was a single centimeter that you hadn't been shoved and squeezed against. Every surface you touched shuttered and smashed back into you, bull dozing over you until you didn't even have the strength to fight back. Wave after wave of juices coated you, and after the fifth time of this woman squeezing your head instead of her clit, you prayed she would just cum before she popped you like a grape.

"Ashley!" The drunk young woman perked out of her play, turning her head to Jen whom was happy to shove another drink into her thankfully free hand. When you felt her stop, you couched, desperately trying to get liquid out of your lungs. Only when you had just a moment, you allowed your anger to take over. Woman after woman had abused you, and most didn't even know you were there! Rage immediately took hold of you, making you seek out the first fold you could find before you sunk your teeth into it. "Goodness girl, wake up or you'll miss all the fun!" In Ashley's head, the words felt jumbled, but she seeing the drink in front of her made the decision by itself. 

However, when she felt something move against her lips, she frowned and ran her two fingers over her pussy and over your back. Almost mercilessly, she ground her fingers into you as she scratched, much less in arousal this time, and more to reveal the annoyance you had caused. Just like that, with a satisfying 'pop,' your head and shoulders were thrown into a blood pumping world inside this woman. Her humongous ass lifted from the stool, giving you just a spare moment to think about pulling yourself out, but unfortunately not enough time to do so. Without a sound to the bouncing club, her ass fell from the sky into the cushioned stool, sending your body shooting inside her.

Chapter 14: Shake That Horny Pussy by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

The outside roar of the club was gone, and was instead replaced by the loud sloppy squishing sounds of your captress' insides. Sure, you could still faintly hear the hum of people and the dull thumping sound of a distant beat, but it was mostly, if not all but drowned out by the sticky clenching of this girls powerful cooch muscles. With every pump of her heartbeat the red walls undulated and throbbed. More and more did her juicy secretions crawl over your body and leak into your ears. Your tiny body was caked in her fluids and it felt disgusting. As arousing as a giant steamy pussy seemed, being taken advantage of and essentially raped by this drunken girl did nothing to quell your rising anger.

Ashley was happily enjoying whatever was going on down under her skirt, playfully poking at her nethers with a lopsided smile on her face. It was only when she felt a friendly tug on her shoulder did she shift her attention elsewhere. Faye wanted to go dancing and was pulling on Ashley to come along with her. She was at the point of inebriation where she couldn't understand all the words Faye was saying, but she was sure she heard "dance" and "go" in there somewhere. Stumbling along, Ashley followed, obnoxiously bumping into several strangers on the way. When she finally made it to the dance floor proper, Faye was already going at it, and Ashley joined in with her arms in the air.

"Woooooo~" she yelled out, enjoying herself.

Ashley was no superstar, but she knew some sexy dance moves of her own. She was a master of wiggling her hips, her shining mini skirt became a flurry of erotic thrusts and swaying. Her motions were sloppier than usual because of the alcohol, but it didn't seem like any of the guys watching could tell the difference. She felt excited, both from the attention and the stirring feeling going on in her pussy. With every waggle she gave, a pleasurable stroke from her vagina gave back, only encouraging her to dance harder. Soon she was dripping on the dance floor, some of it sweat yes, but most of it from the warm drooling lips between her legs.

There was no way for you to know she was dancing, but you clearly felt some sort of wild movement take hold of you. Multiple surges of inertia made your stomach churn with every time she moved her hips, and they were only getting faster and faster. The way Ashley shook her ass was dizzying, and the humid musky interior wasn't helping. Each rocking sweep of her butt made you slide up and down her slippery wet hallway, eliciting that same sensation of a dick thrusting in and out. Her pussy gushed with pleasure and coated you in a fresh batch of girl lube. The taste was all over your tongue and mouth, it was both runny and hot.

The whole gooey canal of her pussy was blazing hot. You thought being stuck under her oozing lips was bad, but deep inside her sweltering vagina was like being trapped inside an oven. The puffy walls grew stickier and hornier, eagerly squeezing you in a wet embrace. Your sliding against her walls was turning her on more every second, until it reached the point that her sensitive muscles clenched down on you. Ashley bit her lips dancing as her pussy spasmed, the small man in her vagina was feeding her delights like she had never felt before.

You had finally had it. You couldn't stand being abused by this woman any more. Your body was beaten and battered and your rage had hit its peak. You were past the point of reason. This girl's pussy wanted to feel you so badly? Fine, she could have all the "you" she can handle! In a fury you began to thrash about, kicking and punching and biting everywhere within your reach. You clawed at her lumpy folds and jabbed your foot into the puffy walls. The tender sex quivered and began constricting you but this time you wouldn't have it. With your elbows you dug into the soft meat and wrenched her walls back apart. It felt good to fight her back, cathartic even, but to Ashley it felt even better.

The dancing girl was unable to stifle it any longer, and with a gaping mouth she let out a deep sexual moan. Her outburst was lost to the loud beat of the music however, not even Faye had heard it. Ashley's dancing was becoming more and more stilted as the tingling in her pussy increased and the alcohol was making her feel like she had two left feet. In a stroke of bad luck she slipped, coincidentally on a small puddle of her own juices. She went crashing down onto the dance floor, landing right on her ass. Normally a fall like that would hurt, but Ashley just sat there as her eyes rolled back in bliss. Whatever she was feeling in her vagina had just been crammed against her g-spot.

The impact sent you shooting up her cunt, slamming into a hard wall of muscle. Everything went still for a moment before rippling hot flesh came squeezing you from every direction. You continued to try and fight back but this time her pussy wasn't playing around. The sexual organ was determined to squeeze the life out of you, implementing any means as it prepared itself for orgasm. You shouted back into the collapsing walls, uselessly wriggling as you were pounded against the sensitive g-spot. The giantesses clit twitched for attention outside, while inside a cascade of frothy slime enveloped you. The woman's heightened arousal made her excretions thicker and more viscous, it hung to your body like a web of warm honey. It was so thick that you could practically chew it inside your mouth, like gum, all the while her pussy was chewing you.

Faye pulled Ashley up from the floor, a thread of leaking juice stretched to her butt from the ground before snapping. Faye asked her friend if she was okay buy Ashley was in such a woozy state of mind that she couldn't quite understand. Her cute head was spinning in circles from nearly cumming in public. She wanted to keep going.

"Uuhh, yeah-I'm yeah. I'm gonna bathroom now. Doing good." she mumbled before walking off to the same bathroom as before. Luckily there was no line this time around and she could stumble herself into a stall right away.

Chapter 15: Ashley finishes herself off and cums by NotOnTime

*This part of the chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Even in her swimming thoughts, Ashley could not deny that whatever was rearing her on was getting the better of her. Between the alcohol, and her arousal, she was past cloud nine and probably floating somewhere over cloud twenty. Words were hard to understand, but thankfully her brain had just enough left to be able to understand part of what people were conveying to her. Without more than a few slurred words to her friend, she stumbled her way into the bathroom.

It was a good thing there was no line, because at this point she would have just found a wall to finish herself off with. Bursting into the first stall she set her eyes on, she sat fully clothed onto the toilet, one hand upon her breast, and one on her snatch. With clothes as thin as she was wearing, and how wet both her sweat and lady liquid made her, it felt like nearly nothing was separating her hands from her skin. 

The muscles around you never let up, squeezing tighter and tighter until you were sure that you'd pop under the pressure. As soon as she spread her legs, you were dumped head first into a large pool of slime. You couldn't stop the disgust as you lifted your head out of it, already feeling it stick to you. You didn't even have a chance to try and wipe your face off before the muscled walls closed in on you like a hungry bear. Squishing your limbs into any fold that would fit, it clamped you in her walls, chewing on you as loud moans rocked around you. 

Ashley's fingers were coated with cum, easily lubricating anything it touched and easily taking a very tiny man captive. Between the dancing, and your struggles deep within her, it didn't take long before her head fell back with one final moan toward the ceiling. Almost like a wet slide, you were thrown forward. Your mouth clamped shut, and you prayed that you made it out of this woman, if not, you weren't sure if you could make it past another play session like this.

*This part of the chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

Ashley pulled her fingers out of her pussy and used them to rapidly stroke her clit, her wet digits providing excellent lubrication to the already-throbbing nub. With her hand out of the way you saw light, the exit of her pulsating fuckhole shrinking and enlarging rhythmically. You barely made it out in time, the cumming pussy muscles lurched your body forward and spat you out of the vagina, just before her lips clamped shut with one final seize of pleasure. You plopped down on the cold bathroom floor with a splattering of female juices, just in time to hear Ashley's cry of sexual bliss.

"Ngaaaahh!! Ahhnn..." she moaned, squirting a little pee out onto the bathroom floor around you.

That was incredible, she thought, but something felt off. The yummy tingling sensation Ashley felt in her cooch felt like it disappeared, right when she came. She wanted to clench her pussy on it and feel it tickle her insides. Now she just felt a little unsatisfied. In her confused drunken state she figured maybe if she kept going it would come back, and so she started her masturbation back up again. Giving her hard nipples a good squeeze she plunged her already-wet fingers back into her pussy for round two.

You were trying to wipe the gooey girl slime off your body when you heard the distinct sounds of the giantess shlicking up above. The memories of her snatch still ringing in your mind, you ran away, out of instinctual fear. You didn't want to be anywhere near this crazy girl, she had nearly drowned you in her horny cunt. Her sexy moans terrified you as you sprinted away, and you ended up slipping multiple times due to your dripping wet legs.

You darted over to the adjacent stall for safety. Still looking behind yourself, you saw the girls feet hovering above the floor, her toes curled with the pleasure she was giving herself. You were so distracted with the past that you didn't even look forward to see where you were going, and you tripped over a giant piece of string on the floor.

Chapter 16: Ejected! But What Next? by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Sandra was sitting on the toilet, her brow furrowed in frustration. The current problem she was dealing with was annoying enough, but did the girl in the stall next to her really have to be masturbating? She was doing it so loudly too, did she have no shame? Sure, Sandra herself was working as a pole dancer tonight, but there are some things you do for money and some things you should just leave at home. The manager had already made her help carry two drunken sluts out of the club this week, she really didn't need a third one to deal with. She had to get off this toilet and get back to pole dancing in a few minutes, so she was already feeling plenty stressed.

She had told the manager that she needed to take a pee break, but in reality she was feeling bloated down in her backdoor. Her stomach was having digestion problems tonight and even though she came to the bathroom to "exhaust" her pent up pressure, it just wasn't coming out. Frowning, Sandra pressed down on her slender stomach with both hands, and felt her innards uncomfortably churn. She pushed hard with her anal muscles but nothing happened. What she really needed to do was just relax and let it flow naturally but with this stupid idiot masturbating beside her it felt impossible.

Sighing with irritation, Sandra stood up from the empty toilet, reluctantly resolved to get back to her job. At the very least she looked sexy tonight, even if she didn't feel it. Her large breasts were dressed in a skimpy red top, one that showed a lot of skin. It clung to her tight enough so that her tits didn't flop out when she was spinning on the pole. She reached down to grab her matching red thong that was strewn across the floor, in order to put it back on her ass.

You pushed yourself back up, examining the long string that you just tripped over. It was bright red and had a familiar pungent scent. You began to climb over it, like hopping a short fence, when suddenly two massive arms came down and grabbed the string. The red material lifted your tiny body into the air and you hung on for dear life. Two giant legs stomped down on either side of the string. You slowly looked upwards to be greeted with an enormous female ass. It was beautiful and toned, but every bit as daunting as Cindy's in size. You looked back at the string you were hanging from, eyes widening as you realized it was actually a gigantic thong. The moment you did the thong rocketed up the girl's legs sending you straight into her ass.

The thin undergarment cut between her ass cheeks like butter, dragging you into a warm smothering hell. The giantess pulled the thong tight, pulling you deeper and deeper within her ass. Before long you hit the bottom of her crack, and found yourself wedged up against her wrinkly butthole. Your heart froze in terror and you had flashbacks to the awful time you spent with Cindy's disgusting shitter. You wanted to pull yourself away, but the girl began to walk, and every step prodded your head right against her anus.

Sandra returned to her boss and let him know she was back from her 10 minute break. There was no way she was going to let him try and cut her pay again, just because she "didn't let him know she was back on the floor." He was a shitty guy to deal with, so she decided to forget about him and focus on her dancing. Believe it or not, Sandra did enjoy some things in life, and one of those things was pole dancing. She was quite skilled at it, and it made her feel both empowered and sexy. Sometimes she would even get tips. Dancing also helped her cool off, but if she continued feeling this bloated, she probably wasn't going to have a good time. Spinning and turning your body upside-down when your insides felt tied in a knot was painful, hopefully she didn't have to deal with this pressure for long.

Chapter 17: Sandra tries to deal with her problem as she dances by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Unfortunately, it was not uncommon to see drunk girls all over men and themselves in this particular club, a few of the bartenders had an awful time keeping track with who had too much or too little. With the crowds at the club, not a lot of people would remember the faces here. Though, every time she had to help peel some "poor girl" out of the bathroom losing her dinner; or some "innocent lady" that was prowling way too many men for more drinks; or even a handful of lean men that took a step too far and she could drag out, was painfully horrid. Just seeing them put her in a bad mood, but once she passed through the crowd, and set eyes on her pole, she could feel a relieved sigh escape her luscious lips.

At first this job had been just as awful as her boss, but over time she had grown to enjoy it. There was just something so graceful about seeing someone dance with a pole, and their flexibility and skill they held could impress anyone with one glance. She didn't want to boast, but she found herself pretty talented with the pole. Her tips and return customers could vouch for that. 

Her heels clicked loudly on the tiled floor as she reached the stage. One of her coworkers already spotted her, and they had a silent moment of passing as they switched gears. With their boss, he liked to have the girls back to back on their performances. After all, it was what the customers wanted. Her coworker hopped off the stage, slipping into the crowd without a word as Sandra swung up her thigh to meet the top of the stage. It was built about waist high to keep the horn-dogs off the girls. Many girls complained about the lack of stairs, but in this case, it always felt good to wear a thong going up.

With a purr, she felt the string stretch tightly against her skin, shoving into her hips and down her cheeks to her genitals. You had been caught in the middle, trying desperately to struggle when your prison seemed built just for you. The cheeks around you weren't hard, but you could tell when they moved that this girl had more muscle under her skin than Cindy ever would. After time of working on the pole, this woman was built to work all she had. Her ass seemed just as big as Cindy's, easily gobbling you and the thong up without a hair of room to move. 

That meant every time you tried to move to at least free your face from her hole, the thong would shift and shove your head right back into the deepest crevices of her crack. Muscles and fat swung you back and forth, digging you deeper into her until you were curved with her ass, covering her hole just in case she bent over for anyone to see. Suddenly, your world stopped, and you wriggled with all your might, but the woman above you didn't notice a single movement. Instead, her leg swung up, opening her cheeks to a full assault for her thong.

It plastered you against her backdoor, leaving to scream as your body was forced painfully into her skin. You could feel your stomach arch inside her open hole as he yawned in front of you, ready to welcome you just like Cindy's had. Unable to escape, let alone move, you could only hope your yells were loud enough as the dancer stretched, dangerously dangling you above her widening hole.

Sandra allowed herself a moment of pleasure feeling her thong rub and stretch against her nethers, just a passing to start the excitement before she entered her stage. She could already feel eyes on her, and she grinned to herself as he flipped some hair over her shoulder. Finally climbing atop the stage, she allowed her ass to display for all who were watching as she crawled over to her pole, lying a hand over it before she plopped her ass down beside it. Draping her arms around the silver, she showcased her talent with her award winning smile. 

Now was time for the fun part.

Chapter 18: This Pole Dancer Really Needs To Fart by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Seductively, Sandra crawled up the tall pole, wrapping her arms around it in an erotic embrace. Her hands slid up and down the pole suggestively before she gripped the metal tight and hoisted herself into the air. It took incredible strength and control to lift ones body into the air like Sandra did, but luckily her skills were up to the task. Upside-down, she hugged the pole with her legs and spun herself around, garnering cheers and hooting from the men below.

It was exhilarating for her, both the spinning and the attention, but she couldn't help but feel the bloated pressure coming from her abdomen. Due to this, her face tightened in discomfort, giving her a weird expression that affected the mood of her audience. They wanted to see someone who looked sexy, she knew, but the twisting feeling coming from her insides was making pole dancing all the more difficult.

Meanwhile, with every move she made, you could feel her thong pulling tight against your tiny body. It pushed hard on your back, cramming you into the giantess's humongous anus. The wrinkled hole rubbed you relentlessly as she danced. Your body was smeared with its oily skin. As she bent her body the asshole would widen slightly, threatening to suck you in. Worst of all her ass cheeks, the heavy toned slabs of muscle, were keen on pushing you deeper. With every movement of her legs her buttocks shifted around the thong, squeezing you hard.

Sandra mounted the pole and started riding it. Her thong-covered pussy touched the metal and began to slide up and down. She liked how it felt. The sensation of her mound and lips pressing against the pole was pleasant, and rubbing it in front of so many people felt sexy. She had no idea that with every stroke her thong was pulling on your shrunken form, wiping you against her asshole like toilet paper. Then she got off the pole and turned her body around, sexily arching her back to push her butt into the pole next.

As the pole wedged between her round cheeks, whatever light you were getting from outside her spread ass was slowly becoming darker. The giant metal bar came at you from behind, suddenly slamming into your body with all the weight of the massive woman. She involuntarily twitched her anus at the touch of the cool metal between her ass. Eager to send more shivers up her spine she continued her dance, and rubbed her ass up and down the pole. She smiled at the crowd while she gave the pole a buttjob. The built-up sweat in her ass crack was being wiped on the pole, making it slick with her juices.

You were absolutely steamrolled underneath her asshole as it ran along the hard shiny bar. Its puffy wrinkles smothered you relentlessly while its owner pushed harder, trying to get that extra "oomf". You became lost in a sea of ass, thrown under powerful waves of hot squishy flesh jiggling all around you. The foul pucker rubbed your face lovingly, crushing you under its folds. The dizzying movements accompanied by the noxious mixture of sweat and rancid skin made you feel sick. You screamed out in pain, your muffled cries only serving to slightly tickle the giantess's anus.

Finally Sandra layed off, sliding her sweaty cheeks off the pole. She stepped forward and bent over, shaking her boobs for the audience. As she bent over her ass stuck out, and her thong continued to ride up. Her cheeks naturally spread apart, making your flattened body just barely visible under her thong. If someone had taken a close look, they might have been able to see the tiny person's arms and legs sticking out from beneath Sandra's sweaty thong, flailing for dear life.

Meanwhile Sandra took notice that the bubble of pressure that she was dealing with had moved to her bowels. With all that spinning and bending her body was doing, she had stirred up her insides. The bloated feeling had traveled all they way through her body, straight to her rear. She could feel her tight asshole puckering against her thong. The pressure was getting to be too much, she needed to vent it out somehow.

"Maybe no one will notice if I let one slip out..." she thought.

Sandra relaxed her ass muscles and gave a little push. Her hole widened and a silent hot fart hissed out. You screamed in horror as the gigantic asshole blew a hot rancid kiss on your lips. The anus had only parted a small amount, but that was enough to let a whirlwind of smell engulf you. The humid winds were cut in half by the thong - and your body. Worst of all the smell was incredibly thick and potent. You coughed and choked with tears in your eyes. Why did her gas smell so strong? Didn't she just get off the toilet? Why did it still smell like she needed to take a shit?!

Sandra felt a little bit better after that. Cutting loose some of that unwanted pressure gave her a sense of much-needed relief. The fart had felt hot on the way out, like it had burned her thong. That came to no surprise, given how long the fetid air had been fermenting inside her.

"I just hope no one smelled that" she thought to herself.

Chapter 19: She Urges More Gas To Slip Out by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Sandra caught a whiff of her scent. Her recent gassy release was much-needed, but smelled rank. She wrinkled her nose, this is what always happened when her stomach was acting up. The poor girl couldn't help it. At least the audience didn't seem to notice. Since she was standing up high on the stage, and hot gas was prone to traveling upwards, none of the disgusting smell reached their noses. Lucky for her.

Down below in her thong you were still stuck to her anus, and still trying to deal with the aftermath of her fart. It seemed to have woven its way into what little undergarment fabric she had, keeping the odor fresh and nearby. Not to mention how badly you now smelled yourself. Your entire body now reeked of pure unfiltered female ass, as if the shit particles were stuck to your skin. You felt like no matter how much you washed you'd never be clean again. No matter how much her ridiculously huge butt shook around and made you nauseous, it couldn't shake off the horrible stench.

The giant pole dancer still felt a fair amount of gas left inside her body, rank air that her body was begging her to let free. Given the silent success she had with her last "venting" Sandra decided to keep at it. She wanted this unpleasant buildup inside her body gone, and if pole dancing was the way to get it out then so be it. She grabbed onto the pole again and began to straddle it once more to the amazement of the crowd. Sliding up and down, she made a big show of leaning her head back and winking at the customers. Really though, she was arcing her back to slide her bare navel against the pole. She purposefully pressed her stomach into the metal bar, urging the rest of her gas along.

As the giantess tried to ease more gas towards her bowels you began to hear a distant gurgling. No... this can't be happening to you. You had already endured one volcanic eruption of female gases, you couldn't deal with another. Haunting you, the distant rumbles grew louder as they made their way through the girls winding intestines. Unaware of your plight, the giant woman pushed some more, anxious to let out her gas. With a deep URRRRPP, the bubble of flatus had finally reached her colon. Her asshole flexed and puckered right in front of your face. You sobbed. You had already tasted her farts, no more.

Then Sandra did something you weren't expecting. Her huge ass backed up into the pole again, and a familiar crushing feeling slammed you from behind. The girls monstrous asshole completely smothered your tiny body against the pole and thong, drowning you in darkness and its rancid oily skin. You can't be flattened under her anus right now! She was about to fart! The hot pucker quivered, struggling to hold in her swirling payload. You screamed and thrashed wildly, still barely able to move an inch. The massive anus began to swell, burying you under its hot pink flesh. Sandra bit down on her lip and pushed.

Her wet pucker throbbed for a moment, before slowly peeling open its wrinkled lips. A gigantic blast of horrible steamy air shot out of the small opening, directly on top of you. The huge metal pole at your back offered no relief, and within a second of her hole widening your face was instantly jammed inside the anus. Her rumbling butthole formed a slimy seal around your head, one that only broke to let out her abundant farts. The grueling winds escaped through the gaps between your head and her vibrating sphincter, searing your cheeks as they passed by. The wretched stench was just as thick and meaty as last time, assaulting your senses. Sandra was careful not to widen her hole too much, in order to keep the fart quiet and stealthy. This made her release much more drawn-out that usual.

The silent fart continuously spewed out of her shithole, covering your face in hot steam and wet splatters that you didn't want to think about. Acting on pure animalistic instinct you tried to squirm your way out of her anal maw. The thong and pole only pushed your face deeper, her ass sweat and anal juices helped lubricate your entry. Your were pushed in deep, all the way past your ears. Not that you needed them, the fart sounded silent to the people on the outside, but to you it was like a roaring tornado. The giant asshole would occasionally sputter as it pumped out her gas, your head was acting as a partial blocker. With nowhere to go, the rancid girl farts would blast inside your mouth and down the back of your throat, the hot burning taste imprinting itself onto your tongue. Your eyes rolled back in pain, you wanted to die.

Sandra felt her lengthy fart peter out and she smiled. The sense of relief she felt in her gut and backside felt really good, and so she continued to dance. Now free from her earlier discomfort she swung around the pole unhinged, like the pro she had always been. They way her legs spun and flipped was dazzling and it made the crowd cheer. Sandra's face had lightened up too, improving the overall mood of her audience. Her state of mind really made an impact on her performance and it was all thanks to her passing gas that she was back to normal. She stood up straight and strut her stuff around the pole, posing and teasing the crowd further. She kept one hand on the pole as she walked in a circle, and felt the warm metal where she farted underneath her palm.

Going a step further into her routine Sandra leaned back on the pole and spread her legs. Her pussy was exposed to the audience, barely covered by the red thong riding up her ass. She spread her legs wider and wider, as far as they could go until she purposefully slipped out her feet and dropped her ass to the floor. Her big butt jiggled when it hit the stage, and the sudden impact knocked another bubble of gas loose from her intestines. A huge raunchy fart came ripping out from between Sandra's meaty cheeks, luckily drowned out by the booming club music.

When the giantess dropped her colossal ass onto the stage it had a direct effect on your body. Both of her tremendous muscular cheeks squished into the ground and mercilessly squeezed you inside of her crack. It was you against all the weight of her upper body, and that intense pressure was forcing you against one place, her asshole. It was that point when fate decided to play a trick on you, and your luck hit rock bottom. A giant bubble of flatus exploded from Sandra's colon, blasting you head on. As her anus opened wide to fart, Sandra's thong, aided by her crushing butt cheeks, pushed your body straight up her gaping asshole. You screamed wildly as you were forced into a world worse than you could have possibly imagined.

The giant girl yet again tore ass on stage, to no one else's knowledge but your own. Almost as soon as her ass had swallowed you whole the massive sphincter shut closed behind you. You were trapped in total darkness and unbending heat, conditions much worse than any normal person was suited to deal with. Thick filth was sticking to your body on all sides, you didn't want to think about it but the putrid goop was everywhere. The fleshy tunnel was sweltering hot thanks to the leftovers of her fart and the air was utterly unbreathable. You writhed and choked on the ground, rolling from side to side in pain. You felt like you were going to die here. Gobbled down by a gigantic anal maw, without it's owner ever knowing.

Sandra stood back up, causing her bowels to spring to life. You had nothing to hang on to and your body ricocheted off her tender anal walls. Suddenly those walls shrank from every direction, squeezing you with an iron grip. Could she feel your body's intrusion in her ass? All the slimy muck that had been lining her anal canal was now being vigorously massaged into you, up until the moment that her bowels released their grasp. You slumped to the floor, gasping in the fetid air of your new hell.

Chapter 20: Sandra keeps dancing by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Like a candy treat, you had been swallowed whole, enjoyed by the very hole of hell you'd been fighting against. None of your struggles had done a thing against this woman, except maybe agitate her bowels even more. You slumped down against the slimy walls, knowing the tightly sealed floor under your feet was nearly useless to 'attack.' If she did not show any sign of feeling you on the outside, you doubted she'd show any discomfort now. 

You had moved just in time for Sandra to stand, wrapping her arm around the pole to step up, swinging around it. Her ass clapped closed, smashing you into a tight tube that was far too small to be comfortable. You imagined a test tube of silly goo, and you were the goo. The muscled cheeks fit snug together, making your tunnel impossible to move in, and happily rubbed whatever gunk was pasted on it, onto you instead. You let out a scream of pain as her cheeks clenched, folds rushing in to squeeze you. For just a second, your foot felt the outside world, but one more clench slid you deeper within her.

Sandra couldn't believe how much better she felt with just a bit of released gas. Having dealt with the problem all night, her smile was natural as she swung about on her pole. It was such a relief not to feel so bloated, and now that she didn't, she could comfortably preform more difficult tricks. Without hesitation, she wrapped her legs around the pole. Muscles flexing, she easily climbed the long shining pole until she paused a good 10 feet in the air. The men catcalled and whistled as she arched her back, exposing her undercarriage for anyone who wished to see.

Wiggling her ass, she spread her legs, her thong tightening to the point the elastic had just about enough. Purring at the feel of it against her pussy, she spun around the pole, keeping herself elevated and showing off her long legs. She was nearly horizontal by the end of her spin, muscles tight and precise as she preformed. With the audience preoccupied, she took a peek at the DJ table. 

As expected, there were two men standing on the stage. That meant her set was almost done, and she'd be back scraping up drunk girls from the floor. With the DJ switching, that meant there would was another girl waiting below to preform. Snorting, she decided one final move to leave a good impression on the crowd. If she did well, there would be plenty of tips thrown on the stage for her to come down to. Grinning, she planted her palm against the pole's slick surface. Testing the slip on her palm, she did the same with the other, twisting it around the pole as if she were ready to hug it. Once she was sure of her grip, she twisted with a squeal of excitement, spreading her legs. 

Perched on the pole as if she was ready to do a split on the ceiling, she posed for the crowd beneath her with one last wink.

Your performance was not quite as spectacular. Instead of at least having a chance at being spotted or noticed, you were fighting an inner battle. Once she exposed herself to the crowd, her arching back may have opened her walls up to you, but only allowed anything being held back to come shooting your way. You had been blasted with two more farts before you were smothered again, squashed further inside her as she clenched her asshole. You prayed that this woman, which you first believed to have gone to the bathroom before getting you trapped, didn't rush her bowel movement before you could get her attention.

You could hear the muffled bounce of club music, but you couldn't lose your focus to the grumbles of the working body around you.

Finally when the giantess paused, you managed a sigh. It was over you had actually made it through the performance. Though, once you felt pressure from her cheeks, you gasped just in time to have down, become up. Her cheeks spread, legs stretched, and muscled loosened. With nothing to hold you back, your gateway into the woman opened like a fire pit. You screamed as you slid further inside her, desperately trying to cling to anything your fingers touched.

As expected, all the walls were too slippery, and your descent only stopped when you hit something hard. Terror surrounded you as you realized that with the speed you had traveled, your foot managed to be caught within it...and it had been her long awaited dinner.

Chapter 21: She Really Has To Go by NotOnTime

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Sandra's impressive final dance move garnered plenty of cheers from the crowd. Men hooted and hollered at her sexy display, tossing dollar bills to the stage. After holding the position for a few seconds she gracefully made her way back down, just as the song had reached its end. Sandra smiled to the faces below, partially forced, but also a bit glad to see all the money tossed at her feet.

Meanwhile your world had turned upside-down a second time. With the giantess pole dancer back on her feet, her bowels had flipped once again. The lumpy mass of waste that your foot was caught in became your new ceiling, dangling your tiny body by just one leg. You wrestled to get yourself loose, but your fall had submerged your foot fairly deep into the girl's stool. As you flailed and swung from her piece of poop the walls of her bowels began to churn. A loud bellow groaned from deep within the girl's body. Her anal tunnel began to undulate. The muscled walls, drooling with gross intestinal fluids, started to widen, stretching the sticky threads of slime apart. Your ceiling of feces loosened and dropped, swinging your body as it began to descend. You screamed in terror, her ass was preparing to take a shit.

Sandra stepped down from the stage and swept her arm along its surface, collecting up all her tips. The generosity of tonight's patrons awarded her a fairly substantial wad of cash, she could probably afford to go out for a few fancy meals after this. As she made way for the next performer, she put her bills into a neat stack, counting them one by one. Just then a soft gurgle came from her behind. The pressure of turning upside-down and back again from her performance had caused some movement back there, and now she needed to use the washroom. She trotted off quickly to the toilet from before, her sexy ass bouncing with each step. Men gawked at her luscious behind as it jiggled by, unaware that it was nearly filled the the brim with hellish odors and putrid waste.

Your screams meant nothing as the girls fleshy ass chamber shook around. Every step she made was a pounding nightmare, shaking sludge and smells off her walls so they could trickle around your body. Her fat log of shit gradually wriggled and wormed through her bowels with a mind of its own, dragging your helpless body along for the ride. Puddles of hot fluid splashed into your back, sticky wads of clay stuck to your hair. Your pitiful gasps for air only gifted you the most horrid stench imaginable, your tiny sniffles were drowned out by the horrible groans of the fully-grown woman's intestines. Her body urged the massive turd along, steamrolling you against flesh and mucus until your back was crushed into a hard rubbery surface. Fiery noxious steam roasted your body, the weight of the log shifted, uncomfortably wedging you between the thick muscled folds. You felt like the pressure was going to make your head implode but then suddenly an incredible shockwave shook everything.

The pole dancer's shapely butt slammed down against the toilet seat, her tight thong already halfway down her legs. Sandra made an uncomfortable face as she held the heavy dump inside her, just barely holding it all back until this moment. She relaxed her butt muscles causing her anus to erupt with a boisterous fart, shooting thick gas into the bowl below. Her warbling butthole wrinkles sputtered ferociously, making loud droning noises as they fired gas, slime, and a few bits of solids from her ass. Among those pieces of solids was your tiny body, mercifully launched into the cold toilet water. You swam to the surface gasping for air, only to inhale the rank cloud of Sandra's fart. Her burning odor wasn't nearly as concentrated as it was inside her colon, but it still stank to high heaven.

The girl's shoulders dropped as the initial pressure shot out from her ass. She could feel the remaining weight of what was waiting inside her, struggling to get through her tight butthole. You watched from the surface of the water as her giant anus flexed, it was eerie how the pink orifice puckered in and out. Her backed-up asshole was staring you in the face, trembling to release its payload all over you.

"HOLD IT IN! STOP! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME, PLEASE!!!" you begged.

"Nngh" Sandra grunted.

Almost immediately her asshole widened. As she pushed, the greasy wrinkles of her anus spread apart, forming into a perfect round circle. The turtlehead of shit crept out her ass with a wet crinkley noise, hot hisses of anal steam came with it. You floated there dumbfounded at the unbelievable size of her log. What you had been stuck to was just the end, the very tip of a gargantuan iceberg of crap that had been lodged deep inside her bowels. This was the thing that was keeping her clogged up all this time. Just as you thought the titanic shit could get any bigger Sandra's anus would flex, widening it to even greater proportions. The colossal bundle of steamy excrement hovered just above your head, suddenly your instincts came back to run, but it was already too late. The giantess let out another grunt and her huge smelly meteor crashed into the water with a loud splash.

You were sent spiraling into a choppy mess of toilet waves, but unfortunately there was no respite. With the plug gone from her humongous ass, Sandra's farthole was finally free to let loose the rest of the shit that was kept stored deep inside it. She barely had to do anything as her parade of feces came pumping out her butthole, the stinky plopping shits practically came rolling through. Huge bombs made of crap and water exploded all around you, the deafening bombardment coming from her ass was accompanied by sputtering farts tearing through her shithole. Your speck of a body was swept around the frothy toilet bowl as she let it all out, buried under wave after wave that tried to pull you under. Sandra sighed contentedly, the relief of releasing so much poop at once felt delightful. She could feel her guts becoming lighter and more relaxed, the pleasant tingle of her ass being stretched apart and removed of all pressure felt really good. Her piss came shooting out from her crotch, adding yellow salty froth to the already-chaotic swirl of shit pouring into the bowl.

The girl's excrement was very heavy, making every impact with the water big and noisy. Her built-up stool had become compacted inside her gigantic bowels, which resulted in it being extra thick and chunky. The splashes that came down were huge, but they weren't enough to miraculously launch you out of this hellish situation. As you barely managed to survive the onslaught of poop, Sandra leaned her ass into the seat, kneading her inner muscles to make sure all of her stinky payload found its way out. Her anus contorted, dropping more and more bundles of sludge into the pool, building onto the huge pile what was already there. She farted and pushed some more, just as you had managed to touch the edge of the bowl. Her anus carelessly spit out a bulging wad of crap, which hurdled towards your position, wedging you between its mass and the cold porcelain wall. As the rest of the rampaging logs came you found yourself trapped, left to watch and suffer as the giant lady's ass relieved more shit through its gunk-encrusted hole.

Her poop had lodged you into the side of the toilet bowl, partially submerged and trapped in her reeking excrement. A few more tortuous minutes went by until the assault ended. You knew what was coming next. The giantess would flush you down and finally end your suffering. After so many torturous experiences that had befallen you, you struggled with the actual desire to hold onto your life. What was the point if you were just going to have to go through these smelly unaware misfortunes over and over? You didn't want to live this hell any longer, it was clear you were being cursed or something. No matter how hard you tried you always ended up farted on by a giant anus or sucked inside some woman's throbbing hole somewhere. The constant barrage of giant oblivious female orifices had battered your will into a fine paste, and now you wanted to die.

Some light shined into the toilet as Sandra wiped her ass, making sure to get all the goopy shit off her loosened asshole. You breathed in the foul odor of her colon, the burning stench of shit surrounding you made your eyes water. It was only a matter of seconds until she flushed you now, you closed your eyes, ready to finally be at rest...

"SANDRA! Get your ass over here, there's another bitch brawl happening!" her manager called.

The girl jolted up from the toilet, pulling her thong back up her butt cheeks and rushing out the bathroom. "Bitch brawl" was her boss's way of saying two girls were drunkenly fighting again, and he needed her help to break it up. Sandra left with the stall door swinging behind her, the toilet completely unflushed. The smell of the bowl was horrible, shit and piss were splattered everywhere. You had the perfect opening to escape, no more women were nearby, but you no longer had the strength to climb free. You could live freely and get out of this terrible cycle of unaware mishaps, if only you could unstick yourself from the edge of the bowl. Death was no longer the only way out, but cruel fate had left you pinned under a mound of sticky shit that you were too tiny to wriggle free of. You began to cry as reality set in. This was a worse fate than being flushed.

Hours went by as the other stalls were used. You heard giant women farting and shitting in the toilets beside you, the thunderous sounds coming from their butts made you quiver in fear. Any moment now you could be next.

The door swung open. Another beautiful woman with a set of wide hips walked in. She looked at the unflushed bowl, loaded with shit, and recoiled in disgust. Apparently that wasn't enough for her to leave though. The other stalls were occupied and she needed to go. Her ass swung around and stared you in the face as she peeled down her pants. Her fat wobbling cheeks freed themselves from the tight clothing, they were stunning and gorgeous, but you were terrified about what was churning deep within them. Your eyes widened as the huge sexy booty bent forward, casting two round shadows over the toilet bowl. The last thing you saw was her puckering butthole before you were once again coated in darkness.

The unaware cycle of torture continued without end.

End Notes:

That's the ending! Thanks for reading all this way, I hope you enjoyed yourself!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7443