Intestinal Scientist by NotOnTime
Summary:

Commission for SellCon2762

You are a scientist who creates a machine that can shrink you down and explore the human digestive system.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 23205 Read: 69275 Published: May 21 2018 Updated: February 19 2021

1. Chapter 1: The Perfect Butt to Test by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Huge Girl, Huge Farts by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: When You Gotta Go... by NotOnTime

4. Chapter 4: Even Bigger Blasts by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: The Perfect Butt to Test by NotOnTime

You lived your life as a man of science. The world was such a great big and wonderful place, but your studies focused on what you found to be the most fascinating of all: the human body. How do we work? What keeps us alive? Your research always focused on the very core of what makes our bodies tick, no matter how small. Over the past few years your focus has shifted to the incredible world of the digestive system. The fact that we can eat and process food so normally and use it to absorb nutrients was marvelous. It might even be the key to extending the human life span!

After years of hard work you created a machine that could help you experience the wonders of the digestive system first hand. You kept it in your lab, a large generator box that had the power to shrink you down to a microscopic size and teleport you anywhere. With this, you could explore the inside of another person and witness their intestines first hand. The machine had a remote, one that fit into your hand, and was designed to shrink with you. That way, once you were done collecting data, you could return to normal size and teleport back out.

You had tested the machine multiple times. It worked (flawlessly you were proud to admit) but you hadn't tested its purpose of shrinking inside another person. You needed a test subject. Contemplating where to go from here, you went to the kitchen to have some lunch. Quietly you ate a sandwich alone, thinking to yourself. Suddenly the front door swung open.

"I'm hoooome~! Oh! Hey dad!"

Your daughter Sarah had just arrived, back from a hot day outside with her friend. She had straight brown hair that fell just past her shoulders. Compared to most girls her age she was fairly short, but very cheerful. Like most days, today she was out on a jog with her friend, to help lose some weight. See, Sarah loved to eat, a LOT. You had no idea how she packed that much food in her petite body. To her, everything was tasty and delicious and she would gulp entire meals down at an amazing speed. As a result, she had started to gain weight. She wasn't fat, but she was starting to get a little pudgy. Hence, the jogging.

Sarah walked inside in her usual jogging attire. She had a tight stretchy workout shirt that wrapped itself around her ample chest. Her boobs squeezed into the fabric, pressing together. No doubt she would have people staring at them bounce as she ran. Below she was wearing her usual spats, elastic black shorts to stuck to her skin like glue. They ran all the way up her ass crack, highlighting the sheer roundness and size of her butt. Most of Sarah's weight collected at her backside, giving her a juicy bubble butt that stuck out as she walked around. Most guys would go crazy for an ass like that, but as her father you didn't look at her like that. She came into the kitchen, soaked in sweat, dripping onto the ceramic floor.

"How was the jog?" you asked.

"Jamie and I found a Mexican food truck on the way back home, I got three helpings for lunch, hee hee!" Sarah beamed.

Of course, if she had a chance encounter with some food, she was destined to eat it. As long as she was working out to get the weight off, it was fine you guess. The real problem was that she had Mexican food. Sarah was notoriously gassy around the house, and whenever she ate Mexican food she was sure to clear out the room. It made her extra gassy, it was kind of amazing that a girl that small could let out such huge smells.

You thought about it for a moment. Her ass, the way it belted out those kind of farts. It was a mystery how it worked, and that sparked your curiosity. What if you could explore inside her bowels, find out how her gas operated first-hand? It would smell awful, but after living with her for so long you thought you were just about used to it. Your scientist's curiosity started to take hold of you. Looking back at Sarah, she was bent over in front of the fridge, getting a bottle of water to rehydrate. You stared at her ass, thinking about what it would be like inside, with her bubbling bowels.

Suddenly a rather large toot shot out her bum.

"Oops! Sorry Dad."

You could hear the wet sound of her sweaty cheeks slapping together. The smell of the gas wafted over to you, it stunk as much as ever. You covered your nose, it was rotten all right. Would you really be able to tolerate that much stink from the inside? No, as a man of research, you had to take this chance. The data would be invaluable. You stood up from your chair.

"Sarah, do you have to use the washroom?"

"Huh? No Dad I'm fine."

That was good. If she felt like she didn't have to go it probably meant hear bowels were empty.

"Okay, I'm going to use the one upstairs." you said, and walked off.

You locked the bathroom door behind you. Your mind was made up, you were going to do this. Of course, Sarah couldn't know. On one hand she would probably never agree to it, and on the other if she knew about your intrusion it might cause her rectum to act differently. For the sake of collecting data, you needed to to make this experience as normal as possible. You sat down on the toilet, fully clothed, holding the shrinking remote out in your hands. The machine in your lab was already running, it would just take one press of a button to shrink yourself. Was this really a good idea? As a man of science, you couldn't stop now. You thought of your daughter's smiling face one last time before pressing the button.

----

Sarah had gone upstairs to her bedroom to relax. With her heartbeat starting to calm down, she sat at her computer, still dripping with sweat. She didn't feel like showering right now, and instead loaded up some YouTube videos to watch. Leaning back, she let out a comfortable sigh, giving her muscles some well deserved time off. She had no idea that her dad had just transferred locations, and was now inside her butt.

You blipped into existence, deep inside her body. The first thing you noticed was the heat. It was oppressive, like the kind of stuffy heat the would fill a house in the summer when there was no air conditioning. Sarah's organic walls were emanating waves of it, and the immediate change in temperature took you aback. The human body was 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, or 37 degrees Celsius, but since she was just running outside it had to be even warmer than that. It was a muggy furnace, and it immediately sapped your energy.

The second thing you noticed was the darkness. Being inside her bowels you knew no outside light could reach you, so you were effectively blinded. Luckily you brought with you a special pair of goggles, ones that shone two flashlight beams to wherever you were looking. You reached into your pocket to get them and that was when you took your first breath.

Right away the rancid smell of Sarah's bowels attacked your body. Her ass smelled absolutely horrible from the inside! You clutched your hands over your mouth, resisting the urge to vomit. This wasn't anything like you imagined. Just smelling her fart from earlier was gross, but this was so bad it was like you had put your mouth up to her asshole and sucked it straight from the source. Her pungent odor made your nose twinge in disgust. Every breath following that one was just as bad, you were truly in another world. You coughed and coughed, collecting yourself and putting on your goggles. It was something you'd have to get used to if you were going to experience her gas later on.

The goggles flicked on, shining a bright white light inside Sarah's ass. Then you could see in great detail how her bowels looked. The walls were meaty and red, dripping wet with intestinal juices. That was good, it meant that she was healthy. The surface was uneven, crumpled up, in big fleshy ripples that writhed around in strange slow motions. You could hear gurgles up above as her small intestines worked through her meal, the amazing sounds of the human body digesting. If you looked closely at her walls you could even see veins on some of the smoother parts, weird red branching lines that made the whole place seem alien. No one had ever seen such a unique sight before first-hand. You had to be the very first!

Unfortunately, the smell was something that you doubted anyone would be able to put up with either. The cost of entering this girls ass was very steep, but you were gradually becoming accustomed to her stench. What was incredible though, was the sheer size of her rectum compared to you. Her ass was like a massive cavern of dripping filth, and it was so wide it seemed like the the ceiling was at least ten stories high. It was amazing, how big the tube of flesh had become. You could have shrunken yourself to be larger, but then she might have noticed your presence.

You began to walk around her ass, surveying how her guts functioned when not in use. You typed in notes on the screen of your remote, doubling its use as a notepad for recording data. Every detail of this excursion needed to be recorded, so that you could review over it later. The slight twitches of her muscles, the amount of gunk lining her walls, even the bubbling sounds from deeper inside that were starting to become more rambunctious, you needed to write down all of it. The anal hallway shook slightly, as a loud grumble resonated from above. You should have taken that as a warning, but you were too busy with other things.

Meanwhile Sarah was enjoying videos in her chair, having a fun time. Her guts growled and she felt herself become a bit bloated, probably due to all the Mexican food. She leaned to one side, lifting her leg to let it come out naturally...

From parts unseen her anus puckered, and then a roaring fart blew through her bowels. Loud couldn't even begin to describe how ear-splitting the sound was. It wasn't so much that you heard it, your hearing moreso became obsolete in the face of such an eruption. The booming guttural explosion resonated off her bowels walls, your ears couldn't take it, and everything became static noise. The force of her anal winds was like a tornado, searing hot and with enough push to it that it knocked you off your feet. You fell onto the mucky floor, which you noticed was undulating. Sarah's rectum was pumping out her gas, actively throbbing the hot fart through her sputtering asshole.

From the arrival of her gas came a new wave of muggy heat, making her earlier atmosphere seem like a cool breeze. Moisture stuck to your skin, bathing you in the stickiness of her fart, as the blasting winds threw more potent smell your way. It was incredible, such a natural body function, and it was able to overwhelm you so easily. Your daughter's farts were not something to be messed with, and at your new size they were more powerful than you could have dreamed. Eventually the gas blast tapered off, leaving you in the foul remnants of her stink.

Her rotten odor entered your lungs, and your body immediately started to convulse. The stench was a hundred times more concentrated than before, just breathing it burned your organs from the inside. It smelled absolutely rancid, you coughed and choked but the heavy smell wouldn't go away. Sure enough you threw up, leaving your sandwich from earlier inside your daughter's ass. It was just too much. Her farts were toxic and steaming hot, just one of them was enough to make your eyes water, even through the goggles. The air felt heavy, like you were physically being weighed down by her gas. It was hard just to stand up, and every new breath of thick air made you dizzy.

Without warning her ass fired off again, blasting you head-on with a second wave of flatulence. You tumbled over pathetically, splashing into a wet puddle of anal juices. Mucus clogged your nose and ears, and you had to wipe the sticky substance off your goggles. In an effort to escape the fart, you crawled on your belly, sinking deep into the muddy mess looking for a safe space. You took cover behind a lump of red flesh, one ridge of many lining the hot slippery tunnel. The gigantic muscles contorted erratically, throbbing as bubble after bubble of moist stink blasted through. Your small indentation of cover shifted upwards, her bowels churned, and threw you into the storm of gas once more.

After several hellish seconds, the fart was finished, and you slumped over on your back. The wafting scent of Sarah's Mexican meal hit you like a brick, and your mind became even more foggy. At normal size her spicy farts were already unbearable, but now shrunken to micro proportions they were akin to a natural disaster. This incredible volume and potency to her gas... something this big could evacuate cities. Not to mention the force behind her gaseous release, those sharp powerful winds could knock down trees. You gasped for oxygen, the odor inside her ass was so thick you cold practically chew through it. Just when you thought you had a moment of respite a loud groaning echoed from above. Your stomach dropped as her colon widened...

Sarah moaned as a third fart ripped through her ass. Mexican food always tasted so good, but when it came out it was always so boisterous. She didn't dislike it though, having so much pressure get expelled from her body at once felt good, in a way. The fart rippled through her ass cheeks, splashing the bottom of her spats with leftover butt sweat. It made a harsh slapping sound as it came out, akin to a lawnmower starting up. She giggled.

"Oh wow, I so gassy today!"

Her innards gurgled, announcing more was on its way. Sarah felt the huge bubbles inside her travel down south. It was far from over, and the next one was going to be BIG.

You hacked up a wad of filth, choking inside the humid cloud of your daughter's stench. After that third enormous fart you understood. Sarah's gas was extraordinarily powerful, practically godlike at your puny size. Her ass was capable of summoning hurricanes, volcanic eruptions of odor so strong they could bend metal. She had no idea what she was doing, by simply farting she was putting her father through torture of titanic proportions. Full of steam, the ass croaked and trembled, filling you with a sense of dread. This wasn't a place meant for someone like you to survive in. You were too tiny, too vulnerable against the might of her giant farts. You should have known better than to try to explore her bowels after a big meal of Mexican food.

Research be damned, you had taken enough brutal punishment to last a lifetime. Your lungs felt like they were failing and your vision had weary sparks from a lack of oxygen. You started to put in the coordinates into your remote to leave but it wasn't working. The touch screen was too wet and slimy with anal juices, and your fingers weren't registering properly. A low groan boomed from deeper within the darkness, causing the entire chamber to shudder. It sounded like a gigantic crashing waterfall was rounding the corner of her bowels, and by the time you spun around it was already upon you.

A massive storm of farts tore through the giant teen's ass, blasting out hot unimaginable whirlwinds. Huge beefy explosions rocked you, one after another, in a chain of sweltering gusts. Sarah sighed contently as the storm of farts sputtered past her asshole, unaware of her father drowning in the eye of the storm. You tried to hold yourself back from the harsh winds, slowly crawl into somewhere safe again, but the severe force of her gas pushed you back into a spiraling flip. The remote was torn from your hands and sent flying to places unknown. Hot flecks of filth, and giant globs of juices flew by with you, blowing through her roaring cavern. They were the size of vehicles, and splattering all over the walls of her bellowing poop chute. You hit the gummy ground with a soft thud, thrown several meters from where you started. The next thing you knew, a glob of ass mucus was being thrown overhead and landed right on top of you.

Your shoulders and head were free of the chunk of slime, but the rest of your lower body was trapped. You struggled and squirmed but your tiny limbs were too weak to break free of the sticky bonds of this sludge. It was useless, you were trapped, tied down to the girls massive bowel walls as she farted. Her chain of farts was unending, the bottom of her panties must be damp with the same sort of juices that were coating you right now. You laid there, slowly suffocating in the gas of your own daughter. The awful smell, something you didn't think could possibly get worse than it already was, had escalated to ungodly levels. Your daughter's gas was so putrid and thick that it was clogging your lungs, making you unable to breathe. Your goggles had either been knocked off or your vision had gone completely dark.

As your mind started to slip, all you could think about was how truly insignificant you were compared to her farts. They were all-powerful, bigger and louder than you ever thought possible. You were going to die a speck in your daughter's bowels, the life suffocated from your helpless body because she had to fart. The sheer strength of her toxic stench, the gas you had taken for granted, now it was going to take your life. The storm of gas filled rumbled all around you, growing more distant as you shut down, becoming a soft lullaby that put you to sleep forever.

----

A few minutes later Sarah finally felt empty. The thunderous chain of farts had ended, and left her surrounded in a cloud of her own stink. She leaned back in her computer chair and inhaled it, the rotten odor that would have caused anyone else to cry, just made her own nose wrinkle a little.

"Phew that's ripe. ...Still, it's not as bad as that OTHER time." she said, thinking back to an especially big meal she had at Thanksgiving.

Chapter 2: Huge Girl, Huge Farts by NotOnTime

Sarah opened the fridge with a sad look in her eyes. It had been about a month since her father's disappearance, he had vanished without a trace. The girl's mother was especially distraught, convinced that he had either died or run away with another woman. At the time Sarah was a bit hopeful, and said that she was sure her dad would come back. Now she wasn't so sure. It had been weeks since then and there hadn't been a word of contact from him. What could have happened?

Reaching into the fridge, Sarah grabbed a water bottle. She had just gone for another long jog in her usual workout attire and needed something to re-hydrate with. Today was an especially hot day and her elastic black shorts felt damp with sweat. She gulped down the water into her stomach, feeling it gurgle and slosh. As she thought about her lost father she frowned. She couldn't take this anymore! Living a normal life without knowing what happened to him was just too sad!

She had made up her mind. Going upstairs, Sarah walked to the door with a sign on it, the one that read "FORBIDDEN". It was her dad's lab, the one he denied anyone to enter because it contained his valuable research materials. Even after his disappearance his wife wouldn't go into the lab, she had been so depressed lately that she wouldn't bother going through his stuff. Sarah obeyed her father's wishes and had never gone inside before either, but after weeks of debating she finally had the resolve to do it. There had to be a clue in there to what happened to her dad!

It was the perfect time to do it. Her mother was out and not coming back home for a while, so there was no way for her to know. Sarah slowly turned the door knob and opened it. Inside the room was dark. She couldn't find light switch but there were so many machines inside that their blinking LEDs gave the room and eerie glow. Sarah stepped inside and her eyes started to adjust. A faint hum of one of the center machines rang in her ears. This one was still running.

The girl bent down and touched it. A small screen illuminated with light, and she could see spaces for numbers like on a calculator. Only there weren't numbers on it right now, just a single flat line (-) . Below the screen was a rectangular button, red with the word "START" emblazened in white. Sarah was curious, and willing to do just about anything to find her dad, so she pressed it.

The machine whirred to life. Metal clinking sounds resounded from inside, accompanied by an assortment of beeps. Suddenly the top popped up and began emitting green light. Sarah was worried she did something wrong. The machine clinked some more, its internal generator now running at full capacity. The green glowing energy shot out at Sarah, surrounding her in it. Suddenly her stomach dropped, and she felt like she had begun to free fall, despite standing in place. The room seemed more cramped, the various machines closing in on her. The room was shrinking! Sarah screamed, curling up into a ball. She braced herself to be crushed, but it never happened. Instead the machines crumpled around her, smashing into the walls like empty soda cans. The room couldn't contain her any longer and Sarah's head popped out the roof.

As she looked across the town she finally understood. The room wasn't shrinking at all, she was getting bigger! Her size was growing exponentially and it was getting harder for the house to stand up. The glowing green energy on her skin acted as a sort of shield, protecting her body from harm. The walls that were tearing apart against her clothes felt like a bunch of toothpicks to her. Miraculously her workout gear was growing with her, thankfully covering up her rapidly expanding body. Just what the hell was her dad researching?!

There was no way for Sarah to know, but the machine she activated was the same one her father had used to shrink himself down. It had been running for the past month in sleep mode, waiting for someone to give it its next orders. In her father's final moments only one of his commands made it through the device to the machine, a negative symbol (-) . He was trying to regrow himself back to normal size and needed to reverse the number used to initially shrink himself down. The flat line Sarah saw on the device's screen wasn't a blank state, but instead a negative, meant to grow proportionally to her father's near-microscopic size. Once activated, the machine scanned her, and started to make her grow.

Sarah's growth sped up even faster, causing her to demolish her house and become larger than any of the surrounding buildings in the neighborhood. She kept going higher and higher. 50 feet... 100 feet... 150 feet... bigger and bigger until the houses below were each smaller than her pinky toe. Finally the growth seemed to slow down and stop, the effects of her dad's now-busted machine wearing off. She was left sitting down on top of her street, and all the surrounding streets nearby, crushing the many houses and backyards she once knew to dust.

Sarah looked around the town wide eyed. This was all too shocking, but the view from up there was incredible. She had never seen her hometown all at once before! It was like looking as a tiny model, or Google maps, only with a lot more detail. Tiny cars zipped around the streets, little dots smaller than ants gazed up at her. They were all people, astounded to see such a humongous girl. Sarah quickly became self-conscious from the attention. She wasn't good with being stared at in general, but at this new size, she was no doubt being looked at by hundreds of people. She blushed nervously, not knowing what to do.

"Eh heh... my bad~..." she said meekly, her voice so loud that it knocked over a couple birds.

She felt her face go red and hot. Not just from embarrassment, but also from the sun. It was still a blazing hot day outside, and now she was more "outside" than she had ever been in her life. Was there even anywhere to go "inside" at this point? A drop of sweat ran down her chin and dripped, crashing onto a house below and causing it to burst. Sarah started to wonder if she smelled sweaty. She had just gone for a jog before checking out her dad's forbidden room and hadn't had a shower yet. Sniffing her armpit she checked. Yup, she smelled. However rank it was to her nose, the people down below had it a lot worse. Her giant feet and swampy ass crack had an overpowering aroma of B.O., hardly any of the onlookers could get close to her without being grossed out.

Sarah pouted. It wasn't her fault she hadn't showered yet, she didn't know something like this would have happened! Suddenly her stomach gurgled. That wasn't good. However bad the people thought she smelled before, it was about to get a whole lot worse...

The teen giantess had to fart. Huge rumbles shook through her body, creating a noisy intestinal sound that rocked the neighborhood. Sarah grimaced, cursing her past self. That morning before her jog she had eaten three delicious burritos, old leftovers she had saved in the kitchen for when she was feeling extra hungry. It had been hours since then, and her body was working hard to digest the huge chunks of food, some that were now bigger than swimming pools. No doubt this oncoming gas was going to be the first of a long string of farts. It was terrible timing, she knew that her farts were huge and nasty whenever she ate Mexican. If her gas could clear out rooms at her normal size, what were they going to do now?

Her ass growled even louder, vibrating into the earth. Birds flew away and scattered. Several windows shattered from the miniature earthquake. She felt the first load of gas travel through her colon, compounding inside her large intestine. The noxious bubble was hot against the back of her rectum, which meant it was going to be really stinky. Underneath her tight black jogging shorts Sarah's anus was growing engorged, bulging out against her underwear.

Slowly the giantess raised her left ass cheek. Some of the grass and pavement stuck onto her round buttock, before crumbling off and crashing to the world below. No longer stifled under her butt, the muggy smell of ass sweat wafted out from between her cheeks polluting the neighborhood. The girl's summer sweat was a ripe disaster of an odor, assaulting any people unfortunate enough to smell it. Those people watched in horror as Sarah's huge butt cheek lifted into the sky. They could hear the organic groans of her body, and instinctively knew what she was about to do. Sarah held this pose for a second, dangling her ass half over the public for them to see. Then, she relaxed and let it out.

The massive burst of air that came out her enormous butt wiped out a fraction of the town. The sound was so loud that anyone just outside the blast zone lost their hearing. Her huge ass wobbled as the spicy gas sputtered from her butthole, shooting out in an explosion so strong that it decimated the buildings below. Houses turned to dust and blew away, cars rolled over or exploded outright, and anybody caught up in the blast was killed instantly. Sarah moaned as she felt the heavy pressure deflate from inside her, giving her an incredible sense of relief. The intense vibrations of her rumbling booty shook the terrain under her, and made her giant meaty globes shudder. Hot spicy anal fumes spread into the atmosphere, creating a toxic environment that smelled a hundred times worse than her body odor. Sarah's rancid fart had stained the entire town with its smell, creating a giant cloud of inescapable stink. The ones who died were lucky, as they didn't have to smell the awful miasma that used to be her Mexican food. People everywhere were throwing up or gagging, some choking to death slowly on the eye-watering gas. The fart tapered off eventually and what was left was an assortment of streets that now smelled like shit.

Sarah sighed and planted her ass cheek back down, slamming it into the Earth. That had felt good to let out. She looked back at the area she just farted on, and saw the destruction. Next to her giant juicy butt was a huge smear carved into the ground, one that went on for miles. It was in the shape of a pizza slice, with the pointy end pointed directly at where her butthole had been aiming. In the smear was just upturned dirt and the scattered remains of buildings. It was like someone had taken a giant shovel and dragged it back, destroying anything that was in its way.

"Oops..." Sarah said timidly. "Sorry about that..."

The terrible smell hadn't dispersed yet. It was still lingering near her spot, poisoning anything nearby. Any houses that resided next to where Sarah's sexy ass was currently sitting had to deal with the awful stench staining their homes permanently. All their couches and beds had the smell of the rotten shit ingrained into them, their clothes too. Nothing could be done about the wave of girl gas, it was like a natural disaster at this point. In this case though, lightning was about to strike twice, and right away. The giantess felt her guts grumbling to life yet again.

Not wanting to cause any more destruction than before, Sarah decided to relocate. Her huge ass rose from the ground, leaving two giant round craters that fused together in its place. She didn't move far, just a few miles down one of the main roads. Her ass growled, demanding to let more farts out. There were still residences as far as the girl could see, she had no choice but to fart again here. People screamed down below as the giantess bent over, stretching out her tight black shorts. It really looked like the sky was falling down on them, except it was Sarah's shapely teenage butt.

In order to minimize the damage this time she decided to fart straight into the ground. Maybe this way there wouldn't end up being another slice of the town farted into dust. Sarah planted her buns down flat, trying to hold herself steady as much as possible. The land under her shook when she sat on it, and the noise coming from deep inside her bowels only made the ground quiver further. Gradually the steaming moist gas filled up in her colon, making its way to her asshole...

Directly underneath the girl was a space space hidden beneath her crack, without her realizing. Three houses laid just under her butt, untouched by the girls massive weight and still in tact. The people inside tried desperately to call out to her but it was no use. Even if the giantess could hear their tiny voices, the words wouldn't come out of their mouths. The area inside her ass crack was so thick with the smell of farts that it was suffocating them. Her anus was ripe with the sticky stench of her recent emission and the massive hole just happened to be hanging over all three houses. The tiny people choked, rolling around and gagging on the unbelievable smell. Sarah's ass groaned and her anus twitched up above. Gruesomely it puckered outwards, its bulging folds puffing up and stomping down on the tiny houses. They were all crushed flat under the weight of Sarah's shithole, compacted into nothing as it held back the swirling mass of her fart. 

The cute teen grunted and her gas came blaring out, pounding directly into the crust of the Earth. It was like the world was stricken by a jackhammer, as the hot trumpeting fart resonated far and wide. A circle of buildings next to Sarah's ass shattered, collapsing from the terrifying earthquake that was going off next to them. Hot sputtering puffs of air escaped the giant girls rumbling cheeks, blowing away the bits of debris dozens of feet in the air until they rained down on the surrounding area. The spot directly underneath Sarah's bellowing butthole took the brunt of her booty explosion. It was an Earth-shattering fart, literally. The impact of her gas caused the ground underneath her to split open, creating a crack in the city's roadways that would take years to repair. Sarah didn't notice the break between her massive ass halves, she was enjoying the sweet feeling of relief that only came with letting out a stadiums worth of gas.

The town had already begun to evacuate. Given that the disaster was a living person and her awful gas, they didn't know what she would do next, so people were just focusing on getting the hell away from her. A circle spread outwards from her location, desperate to get away from the noxious smell. The giantess didn't mind it that much, but for everyone else it was the worst thing they had ever smelled. Before long traffic built up, and anyone not already running on foot was trapped, still within the danger zone of possible future farts. A tremendous groan echoed through the sky as Sarah's stomach churned. An even worse one was coming.

Oblivious to the screaming masses below, Sarah winced, feeling a sharp bubble of air pass through her body. Her abdomen gave a slow gurgle, one that started low pitched but ended up high, as if asking a question. This one was going to be huge, she could tell. She shifted her monumental buttocks in place, pressing them together. The horrible air was going through her intestines quickly, racing to come out. Inside her tight black shorts her sweat soaked butt cheeks squeezed into each other. She planted her booty into the ground firmly, in hope that this one would come out silently. As the load of murky flatus reached her backdoor she sensed how blazing hot it was. This wasn't just going to be silent, but deadly too.

The surface for miles quaked, but no sound was heard. Only within a few blocks of Sarah's ass could anyone hear her gas slip out, but it was like a raging inferno. Intestinal flames shot out her plump butt cheeks like exhaust from a rocket ship, spilling red-hot gut gas into the Earth. Sarah could feel the anal air burn her asshole as it came out, the spicy delicious taste of her burrito tasted like fire as it came out the other end. Her bowels roared angrily, pumping more and more disgusting fart fuel through her body to keep the silent blast going. She winced again, allowing more juicy hot girl steam to come out, despite knowing that it smelled atrocious. When she dared to take a whiff she expected to smell her patented deadly shit-soaked aroma, but surprisingly there wasn't a smell at all.

Unbeknownst to her, the blazing hot megaton fart hadn't just spilled over the ground, but had weaved its way deep inside of it. Her last jackhammer fart split the ground under her ass apart, exposing the vulnerable pipes of the towns sewer system. Then by locking her huge buttery cheeks in place she formed a tight seal around the exposed pipeways for when her next fart came out. As soon as she released it, all the horrid gas fluttering through her butt flesh passed inside the metal tunnels, travelling far and wide through the underground network. A giant web of searing gas spread across the town, reaching much farther than it would have if it had been released into the open air. The sewer passages were tight, making the torrents of air shooting through them all the more pressurized. Sarah was unaware to all this and kept pushing out more and more gas until the delicate underground infrastructure couldn't hold it all in anymore. In front of her a few miles away she saw a single house explode.

"Oh!" she shouted out in surprise.

Unable to contain the sheer volume of her fart, the toilets, bath, and every pipe in the house erupted with a gassy boom. Both floors and the roof popped in a spectacular fashion sending bits of concrete and wood flying. The humid sweltering gas spewed into the air, spreading its awful stench across the immediate area. That house wasn't the only one though, no, dozens more exploded in a similar fashion. Sarah's amazing hot gas snaked underground across the district, popping one house after another. Soon the number of bursting buildings hit the triple digits, producing confusion and chaos along with the unbelievable smell.

The sight of her fart blasting random houses to bits was entertaining to Sarah, in a weird way. She clued into what was happening, far and wide her gas was popping buildings from underneath. Sturdy architectures, built by people more smart and hard-working than her, blown to bits because she had to let out a slow steamer. It was kind of satisfying, like popping bubble wrap one pop at a time. Playfully the giant girl grunted, forcing the long silent stinker out of her ass even faster. Her cheeks warbled into the ground, filling the sewers with double the gassy payload. At least seventy more houses exploded from her efforts, demolished into smoking rubble ripe with her anal fumes. Sarah giggled, as bizarre as the situation was, she was beginning to have some fun with it.

The roadways began to split apart, the rising cracks of asphalt were unable to contain the bulging sewers that laid underneath. Sarah's smell wafted upwards into the air, poisoning the entire district. Thanks to the long-reaching network of pipes her gas was evenly distributed through the area for miles. The poor people trying to evacuate were caught up in the stink, unable to escape the growing cloud of ass fumes. It was a silent and deadly fart, in every sense of the word. People dropped like flies under the heavy fog, trapped and unable to breath any air besides Sarah's gas. Her butthole finally closed, finishing its assault, but the damage had already been done. Thousands suffocated under the blanket of gas, choking on her potent shitty perfume. Sarah finally caught a whiff of her deed and wrinkled her nose.

"Ooof, that one was nasty."

The town had gone oddly quiet. When Sarah saw that none of the little dots were moving anymore she realized what she had done. Her fart was so potent and stinky that it had killed them. The girl shrugged her shoulders at the collapsed dots, like they were ants.

"Wow, guess that one really was silent but deadly. Oh well."

Suddenly there was a prickly feeling on her left elbow. Something was itching her. Turning over, Sarah peered at the ruined town below. An assortment of tanks, armored trucks and soldiers had begun to attack her. They were lined up neatly, keeping formation as best they could with the destroyed roads and rubble in their way. Though she couldn't see it, every solider had to wear a gas mask to keep themselves alive. A hail of bullet fire shot from their guns, and multiple tank volleys blasted from their cannons. On impact with Sarah's skin, she glowed green, similar to when she had grown initially. The green shield of energy was still active and keeping her body safe from harm. As a result, the pitiful weapons of the people down below only made her itch slightly. It was so pathetic Sarah let out a chuckle.

"Pfft. Really? Is that the best you can do?" she teased. "I'll show you a real weapon..."

The giantess turned her massive hips around and pointed her ass straight at the army. With both hands, she spread her cheeks apart, giving the soldiers a good look at her dark sweaty butt crack. A few men broke formation and ran away in fear, even though there wasn't a chance they could get away fast enough. The rest focused fire on Sarah's asshole, trying to hurt it through her black shorts and underwear. The green shielding flared up, protecting her again. All they ended up doing was tickle her butthole, which admittedly felt good for the girl. Her giant anus began to pucker and swell, ready to let loose some cannon fire of its own. She held her breath and pushed.

It was a small short puff of air for her, but more than enough to obliterate the army. A small toot rang in her ears and it was done. Her asshole had opened up and exhaled a storm of gas, turning the soldiers and their weapons into dust. It happened so fast that none of them had time to think. One moment they were fighting a giant looming butthole, the next they were gone. Sarah turned around to check the damage, and sure enough she had won. A big smear carved into the ground where she farted, the army nowhere to be seen. Sarah felt some accomplishment from this, like beating a video game.

Toying with these tinies was amusing so she lifted herself up and went to find more. She didn't have to go far, she knew what way downtown was, where the most people lived. As her huge towering body walked her stomach grumbled again. Those burritos weren't letting her rest, but she almost welcomed it at this point. Thinking of what to do next, a light bulb went off in her head. She hadn't made it to the city yet, but she could stop to play a game for fun.

Bending down once more, Sarah got on her hands and knees to search. She was looking for a house with people still in it, who hadn't evacuated yet. Her face got really close, her shimmering eyes scanned the streets. She saw little dots running inside a house cowering in fear. Perfect. With her forefinger and thumb she pinched the house and lifted it up. It was light, too light, and Sarah crushed it by accident between her digits.

"Shit!" she said.

On the third try Sarah finally got it right, and managed to hold a house without breaking it. Carefully she brought it around to her backside, her twin globes wobbling in the sky. Using her other hand she peeled her ass cheeks apart, opening the meaty slabs so she could tuck the house between them. Giggling, the giantess lowered the house into her ass, thinking of how scary it must be for the people inside. The wafting smell of her gas hung around her warm crack, not as deadly as it was before but still smelling like pure shit. When the structure was close the her butthole she gently wedged it between her huge cheeks, making sure not to crush it. Slowly her other hand released her spread cheek, pressing the two back together in their natural state with the tiny house locked inside. This one household in particular should feel very lucky, because it was getting an intimate close up of her asshole.

Inside his bedroom, a little boy was shaking in fear. From his window he watched as the giantess lowered his house down into her butt crack. He coughed and hacked on her repulsive odor, the burrito-scented gas smelled like a hot stuffy outhouse. It didn't take long for the whole house to smell like her shit, but what was even more worrisome was the temperature gradually increasing. As Sarah nestled the house in front of her anus, the heat spiked significantly, creating a humid hovel that made the boys skin sweat. Outside the walls of his home was darkness, and he had to get his flashlight to see anything. Daring to look out his window, he pointed his flashlight into the deep abyss.

An enormous round pit stood in front of his house. The divot in Sarah's clothing, the giant circular indent of stretchy material that was five times bigger than his house... it was her anus. If it wasn't currently concealed the puffy butthole could have swallowed the entire building in one gulp. The boy screamed for his life, yelling for someone to save him. Sarah began to have her fun, winking her anus playfully inside her ass crack. The monster came to life, its round lumps stirring with a mighty clench. Before the terrified boys eyes the dark pit started to pulsate, expanding and contracting under the layers of damp material. Like a massive pair of lips it pursed outwards, its giant wrinkles engorging in size. From a single pucker it closed the distance between itself and the house. Soon after it retracted, and the tiny boy could see the thick folds tighten together, threatening to crush him if he fell into their girth.

The throbbing anus worked itself into a rhythm, provocatively puckering in and out in front of the trapped building. From the window it seemed to get bigger, ballooning closer and closer until it smashed into the house. The boy screamed again, the front wall of his room crumbled away. Now there was nothing standing between him and the asshole. The frame of his bedroom door collapsed a long time ago, locking him in his room. Horrifically the anus pulsated even closer, gradually chipping away at the bedroom and the rest of the house as it collided into it. Every warm swell smashed into the fragile home, breaking the walls and floor until the kid had only a third of his bedroom left. The huge rounded circle of flesh was closing in on him, he could see every detail to a frightening degree.

With a loud groan the anus bulged out, one last time. The hole grew to astronomical proportions, dwarfing the house in its size. The puckered lips expanded around the remaining frame of the building, as if it was going to swallow it. The deepest and smelliest part, the center of its potent pit was pointed at the boy. He was cornered in the back of his bedroom, huddled for safety in front of the wrinkled beast. It growled and quivered, choking him with its noxious smell. Everything was still for a few seconds, the enormous anus came to a stop mere inches from his nose. The boy sniffled in dread, and for the last fraction of his life he watched as the hole rapidly widened.

A boisterous fart fluttered out of Sarah's meaty cheeks. In an instant the tiny boy and his house were vaporized, without mercy. Sarah sensed what felt like tiny twigs shoot out her ass crack, falling to the ground below. She grinned, knowing that yet another house was pathetically destroyed due to her gas. It was pretty funny, she imagined the peoples reactions the whole time she was flexing her butthole. Her joy was short-lived however, as suddenly a huge growl came from her bowels.

"Uh oh." she said, eyes widening.

She could tell, this was going to be the biggest one yet. A thick burning collection of gas was bubbling through her. Sarah got to her feet, but could only walk forward a few steps before clutching her side. This much gas bulging inside her intestines was painful, it needed to come out. She looked down below her, sprawled around her feet was the city. She had made it downtown without even realizing. Roadways gridlocked with traffic buzzed around her feet. Tall skyscrapers stood proudly, but only made it up to her shins. Sarah winced, the fart that was coming was going to be really bad and she couldn't hold it in.

It was no use, she had to let it out now. Bending her knees, the teen started to squat over the city. Her supple ass blocked out the sun, casting a colossal rounded shadow over the entire city. People screamed and panicked, there was nothing they could do to stop it. Sarah was going to fart away their entire city, just to make her insides feel better. Her twin globes loomed above the people, wobbling until she grabbed them with both hands. Spreading her thick cheeks apart the giantess presented her greasy ass crack for all to see. Through her shorts her cute butthole was quivering, struggling to hold back the ungodly payload of gas. Deep inside her bowels the swirling bubble of flatulence grew, becoming so big that her rectum couldn't hold it in any more. A mighty groan roared from her butt, sending a shockwave through the city so loud that it knocked people off their feet. Sarah's face tightened, her asshole puckered, and her unstoppable fart was finally released.

It was like a nuclear bomb hit the city.  Skyscrapers were bent back and blown into bits. Landmarks and statues, years of history were destroyed in a single gust. The teen girl's powerful fart hit the city with a downward motion, slamming into it like a pillar from heaven above. The stinky humid air then spread out from that point, expanding and growing the blast until it enveloped everything in sight. The huge ass let out a deafening bellow, shaking the Earth with its girthy release. At the center Sarah's anus was pumping out the load of gas, its hot sputtering folds reverberated together to create a loud droning noise. The city was completely wiped out, but her fart continued to rage on. Hot spicy whirlwinds plowed into the the ground, the city had already been wiped into a clean smear of dirt, but the force of her gas was digging the crater even further.

The squatting giantess let out a pleasurable sigh of relief. Letting out this much gas at once felt euphoric. The pressure in her gut was slowly exiting her body, but it wasn't done yet. Deep in her hot steamy bowels was even more gas, rancid juicy air that was eager to come out. She pushed with her ass muscles, flexing her wrinkled shithole to expel all the farts she had left. The potent meaty blast was forced out, making the tail end of her stinky eruption as hot and thick as possible. The increased volume of gas spread for dozens and dozens of miles, sharing the awful stench of Sarah's colon with all the neighbouring towns she hadn't visited yet. The girl smiled with joy as she felt the fiery fart exit her asshole. It was satisfying to feel her pucker belch out such a sultry blast, and the way it warmed her booty inside her tight shorts felt nice.

When it was finally over the city was gone, without a trace left behind. Sarah sighed and patted her big butt as she stood up. Her farts hadn't been that boisterous in a long time, it was actually kind of impressive. With the huge load of air gone from her bowels her insides began to churn. At first Sarah thought it was her body going back to normal, before this gas attack, but she was wrong. Another huge load was taking her farts place, this one more solid. The amazing meal she had for breakfast was on its way out. Sarah clutched her side again, she didn't have much more than a few minutes before she'd have to cut it loose. Looking around the girl saw the wasteland she created. Everything was wrecked.

"Looks like I'll have to find another place to let this out." she said, walking until she found another area with a large population.

Chapter 3: When You Gotta Go... by NotOnTime

A low growl was heard from inside Sarah's black stretchy workout shorts. The giant teenage girl really needed to take a dump. At her size there was zero chance of finding a toilet or any sort of plumbing that was big enough for her. She needed to think fast otherwise she'd end up staining her only remaining panties that fit. Looking around Sarah could see for miles, but there weren't any bodies of water close enough or deep enough to go in. She walked timidly to the next town over, careful not to relax her butt too much.

Inside her shorts Sarah's anus was squeezing extra hard to contain her load. The force she was using to hold in her shit was incredible, at this size her asshole could squeeze hard enough to bend metal and crush buildings. If she could cram one of the great pyramids in her ass crack she was certain the pressure her ass muscles were squeezing with would be enough to crush them into dust. Her waist felt heavy and sluggish from the big fermented breakfast waiting within, it was threatening coming out.

Sarah looked at the town below, gazing at all the tiny people who were gazing back. Smaller than ants, some were fleeing, some were stiff with shock. She bent over slightly and started to pull down the tight black shorts containing her ass. Some of her sweaty musk leaked out, making clouds of awful girl stink float down to the town below. People wretched and choked on her musky odor, some collapsing from how rank it was. The giantess stopped pulling her shorts down halfway and her face went red. For whatever reason Sarah was okay with farting on tiny people, but when it came to exposing her bare ass, she was totally embarrassed. She didn't want an entire town's worth of onlookers watching her defecate. She didn't want them to see her pussy or her giant asshole undulate as it forced out her poop.

Just then her anus gurgled, puckering inside her underwear. Sarah's eyes shot open, she needed to go very shortly or else make a big mess all over herself. Spinning her head wildly the cute girl looked for any place other than this to go in. There was a nearby mountain to the side of the town, one covered in a forest dense enough that it might just cover her privates from the community while she did her business. Without any other options, the mountain would have to do.

Sarah's enormous feet swung over the mountain in two steps, it was nothing more than a small hill compared to her. Not wanting to waste any more time she squat down above the steep landscape and pulled down her shorts again. The wildlife fled from her giant quaking body, doubling in speed as it detected the stench of her ass crack. Sarah's huge wobbling butt was finally exposed from her panties, her cheeks rained massive droplets of ass sweat to the grass below. The surrounding trees bent and cracked under the weight of her looming ass, feeling like nothing more than blades of grass to her. Hunched over in such a position made the girl's gut churn. Her mighty anus puckered and widened, ready to let loose.

The girl grunted as her asshole wrenched open, exposing her feces to raw daylight. The turtlehead of her shit was thick and struggled to push free of her bowels. Sarah pushed, prodding the giant log several dozen yards out her anus, while accidentally forcing some gas out her colon. The fart hissed from around her turd, spewing out across the entire mountaintop and uprooting various trees. With another clench of her muscles the log was finally loosened and it came tumbling out her fat hole. A thunderous boom shook the land as her shit made contact with the mountain, causing a minor earthquake for the town below. Sarah's giant ass was gaping and unplugged and let out a squeaking fart to celebrate. A fine mist of anal juices sputtered out with her gas, showering the turd and the wilderness underneath.

A deep bellowing sound echoed from her yawning sphincter, assuring the people that she wasn't done yet. A second sloppy log of shit came twisting out her asshole, far quicker than the first. Sarah's humongous anus pulsated noisily as it pushed the poop out. The girl's ass was connected to the ground for a moment as her shit reached long enough to touch down while still partially inside her. With a twitch of her muscles the giant fecal snake slipped free and toppled over, flinging house-sized flecks of crap down the mountain slope. After that a third turd came out, then and fourth, and then something unexpected happened.

The mountain underneath Sarah's plump ass started to give way the the weight of her dump. Unknown to her, deep within the mountain was a complex network of mining tunnels. They were built years ago, sturdy enough to withstand the weight of the mountain, but never expected to deal with a giantess girl's shit. The overwhelming size and girth of her ass's fecal bombardment caused the supports for the mines to buckle like toothpicks, and the internal caverns of the mountain to began to cave in. Sarah's mouth opened in surprise as she watched the ground beneath her crumble to bits. She couldn't stop her ass at this point, her shit was already in the process of coming out, so she instead just watched the destruction unfold.

One after another her turds tumbled over the ruined mountain, slithering deep into the earth. The more weight that was applied to the mines resulted in even deeper structural damage. Sarah's shit cracked through the very foundation of the earth that the people had been harvesting from, obliterating all their backbreaking work. Worse yet, the all-important ground layer of the city was broken through, and all the pressure of Sarah's bowel movement was being applied directly to the support of the city. Her ass groaned as it released yet another heavy piece of shit, adding more thundering weight to the pile. The underground's infrastructure couldn't take it any longer and began to break.

CRACK!

A loud division in the city caught Sarah's attention as the roadways split apart. The gigantic pressure from inside the mountain was being transferred down to the population below. Fractured sections of the city started to separate, shifting around as the ground beneath was filled with shit. The collection of plates drifted and smashed together, crumbling any structures unlucky enough to be located along the torn off edges. It was a total disaster for the people, their homes were being tilted and crushed, all because the giant teen had to take a shit.

The smell rising up from underground made the world truly seems like hell. The rotten stench of Sarah's crap leaked through ever crevice of the broken-up city, poisoning the surrounding air. Heavy wafting fumes of her excrement polluted the skies, making anyone foolish enough to step outside collapse in an instant. Inside their tiny homes wasn't safe either, as the wanton destruction had shattered nearly ever window. Sarah could smell her poop as it spread across the wide landscape, without any toilet water to dilute the stink it was extremely ripe.

At the very least the giantess felt sufficiently empty. Her bowels were vacated and free of the uncomfortable pressure from earlier. She felt a nice sense of relief from finally taking a shit, even though it came at the cost of yet another city. Just one teenage girl's body was the cause of untold amounts of destruction and despair, if she had just held it in for a little longer maybe all those people wouldn't have lost their lives. It was sad, but when you gotta go, you gotta go, she thought.

Afterwards Sarah grabbed a handful of trees to wipe herself with. The branches poked a little, but otherwise the thick brush cleaned up her shit nicely. She made sure to scrub over her private areas a couple times, just to make sure she was good before putting her shorts back on. While her giant anus wasn't fully spotless, it was as good as it was going to get. A few branches and bits of clumped up poop were left clinging to her crevices but it was the best she could do.

"Hmmm, maybe I could get some tiny people to help clean me off next time." she thought to herself.

She was so powerful now in her size she could do just about anything. If just a few simple farts were enough to bring these cities down then she was pretty much invincible. If Sarah felt like it she could rule over the world with an iron fist, making all the tiny people her subjects. They could venture deep between her ass cheeks and scrub at her anal folds, removing all the grime and waste until she was perfectly clean. The journey for those tiny people would be miles, filled with thick smells and incredible heat, but they would do it to serve their new queen. Several fleets of trucks to carry out her excess shit, as the little minions toiled away at mining it from her ass. And if she happened the move or crush any of them in the process there would be nothing they could do about it.

...Or so that's how she daydreamed it anyway. Honestly, while imagining such a scenario was interesting, she didn't know if she actually had the potential to do it. It was a bit cruel, even for her, but more than that she was just thinking of how embarrassing it would be. All those people getting to see her asshole up close, she didn't like the thought of that one bit. If anything she would make them weave her some new clothes, these sweaty black spats and workout shirt couldn't last her forever.

While she stood in place around the remains of the city wondering what to do, her body started to make a decision for her. Another whiny gurgle caught her attention, this time her intestinal needs weren't to let something out, but to take something in. In other words, she was hungry, and needed to find something to eat. Sarah was puzzled for a moment, she didn't quite know what to do. Was there even anywhere with enough food for her to eat? Was she going to starve? It's not like she could just go to some fast food restaurant and order a million hamburgers. As cool as that would be she knew there just weren't enough resources to accommodate her now-giant tummy. Was she going to have to enslave the human race after all?

Scanning the next district across the horizon she found a new city just a couple hundred miles away. She made it over there pretty quickly, and discovered it was a city by the water. Her internal geography failed her as to where she was, but just one look at the place and it was obvious this city was bigger and more wealthy than any of the ones she had visited so far. Their population must have thrived on the ocean's bounty, and allowed them to grow to such an impressive size. If any place had to have food, it would be this one.

She stood on the outskirts and searched for several minutes but came up with nothing. People were already running wild and panicking at the giant approaching girl, even though she wasn't causing any destruction yet. Her stomach growled noisily, clearly agitated from the lack of food. Sarah frowned and kept looking until something shiny caught her eye. It was a giant silver and brown sign above a factory in the shape of a cylindrical can. She recognized it immediately, it was the same brand of beans she had been eating ever since she was a kid. Of course, they gave her wicked gas, but that didn't matter right now. The giant girl was hungry!

Stepping over some suburbs outside the city (and demolishing others without a thought) Sarah walked over the to the baked beans factory. It seems like they didn't just make cans of beans here, but also processed them for use in other foods and restaurants. The key ingredient from the fast food burritos that Sarah so happily ate when she was normal-sized also originated from this very same facility. Excitedly, the girl got on her hands and knees to get close to the collection of buildings that housed her upcoming meal. The smell of cooked food going up her nose was delicious, but in the act of her giant nose sniffing it she accidentally flipped over a couple vehicles.

"Mmmm that smells really good." She said, frightening all the workers below. "Don't mind if I help myself..."

Unceremoniously her giant fingers came down and ripped through the roof of the building. Several huge vats of beans were revealed to the sunlight and the hungry giantess. Her stomach howled again, calling to the huge containers of sustenance. Without giving it a second thought, Sarah lifted the giant vat off the ground and dunked it into her mouth. Gallons of beans and broth spilled on her tongue. She swashed the tasty mixture of protein around with her saliva for a few seconds before gulping it down her throat. It was warm and satisfying, but not enough. Tossing the first vat away Sarah went for a second, and a third, and so on. The factory staff was helpless to stop her, all their hard-earned products were being downed by this one girl. It took her less time to consume their entire storage of beans than it would have taken an entire army.

For her, the beans were more like a delicious drink than anything else. The beans themselves were barely big enough to be considered pulp as they splashed down Sarah's esophagus. After about a dozen vats she felt like she was finally full, the warmth of hot beans were swimming in her tummy. Some displaced air gurgled in her stomach and after a couple seconds of upward travel it came belching out her mouth. The sound was quite unladylike but Sarah didn't care who heard it. She was too delighted on finally getting to eat a meal that was big enough for her.

The surrounding area already fled from her location, several blocks of people evacuated. Not that it mattered for long, because as soon as Sarah was done eating she had no more reason to stay in this "feeding ground". The giant sweaty teen lifted herself off the ground and stretched her arms, feeling a bit of post-lunch fatigue. Now that she was full and calm, she started to feel a bit sleepy. Today had been pretty exciting all things considered, and the energy of being a titan-sized gassy goddess was taking it out of her. Also the sun was still just as bright and hot as ever, and it was sapping away her strength. She felt a bit sluggish and weighed down by her food baby, so instead of carrying on she decided it would be best to take a nap.

Giant salty drops of Sarah's girlish sweat plummeted to the ground like meteors, exploding on anything unlucky enough to be below her body. Houses were decimated by her discharge, but thanks to the sun, she continued to excrete more. Without shade, the only place cool enough for Sarah to have a rest would be the ocean, which happened to be right at the base of the city. She could cut through, but decided to cut these people some slack. Their city was pretty large, and instead of bulldozing right through it and possibly hurting her feet Sarah instead opted to just walk around it.

Before long she had circumvented the great metropolis and made it to the ocean. She laid down slowly, so that she didn't cause too many disastrous waves with the water. As careful as she was, when she dropped her ass into the sea a small tidal wave still took out all the buildings on the perimeter of the beach. She was too heavy and the result was flooding the beach completely, but thankfully she took no notice. The girl let out a relaxed sigh and laid down on her back. The water was pleasant and doing well to cool her down. With her belly full and her fatigue melting away, she began to fall asleep...

After that nothing happened for a while. People below rushed to escape the monster-sized girl, but for the moment she wasn't even doing anything. About an hour went by as Sarah snoozed, calmly laying in the shallow ocean with her clothes on. Then eventually her guts started to rumble. The sound was soft and dulled by the great body of water, but still daunting enough for the city to hear it. Sarah's guts churned as they processed the meal of beans she had, turning them into her own special brand of methane. Hot gurgling bubbles of gas built up inside the young lady's intestines, just like the kind of gas she would experience when she had her favourite burritos. Her late father had known the gigantic rumbling sound all too well, it was how he met his demise inside her bowels in the first place.

With the intestinal disturbance gurgling through her body Sarah started to stir in her sleep. She began to roll over in discomfort, turning her face towards the city. Thankfully her ass was pointed away from all the citizens, her mammoth twin moons were now laying on their side and turned facing the vast ocean. The building rumbles in her butt created ripples on the surface of the sea, making waves high enough to capsize even the most sturdy of ships. Her ass was bloated and relaxed, an awful combination for what was about to happen.

The enormous butt lazily let the pressure come billowing out between its fat cheeks, unknown to its slumbering host. Hot steaming air exploded through the ocean, blasting away all the sea water until the very surface of the sandy depths was revealed. Sarah's unaware booty blast came warbling out her ass cheeks like a rocket blast, creating the mother of all tidal waves. The gassy burp that went off sent water splashing everywhere, it sounded like her fart was wet when really it was quite dry. The actual water rained down for miles behind Sarah's rear end, dispersing with her smelly noxious gas. A second later the water filled back in and the ocean floor was covered again, but the damage had already been done. Somewhere out there far far away was Sarah's humongous tidal wave, rolling with enough force behind it to keep going until it hit land. Whatever colony was unlucky enough to get hit by it on the other side of the ocean was finished.

The rank smell of Sarah's fart hung around her ass. Thankfully, again, her ass was point away from the city, but the terrible stench still had a lasting effect. The clouds around the giant girl were thick with the scent of her bowels and the water was now tainted as well. Because of her rancid fart going off, no one would be able to swim in this area for at least a year. More loud gurgles came from inside the sleeping teen's guts. She wasn't close to done yet, what she had just let out from her ass was nothing more than a squeak. If anything her booty was just starting to break down her bean-filled meal, creating more and more bubbles to send to her colon. Feeling the great disturbance inside her once more Sarah rolled again in her sleep.

The tiny people held their breath in despair as the giantess and her massive body rolled the other way. Towards them. A huge splash hit the waves as Sarah went back to laying on her back, but at least she hadn't gone a full 180 degrees. Her plump butt was now resting face-down on the Earth, instead of being aimed at the city. But what if she was to fart now? More rumbles hinted at the possibility. Within minutes that possibility grew into something of an inevitability, and the girl winced in her sleep. The pressure in her ass was starting to hurt, and with her cheeks pressed into the ground it wasn't able to come out easily. The snoozing girl's brow furrowed and she grunted uncomfortably. Down below in the water her anus was flexing and pushing, trying to release the steamy buildup.

Once it became too much, it burst. A colossal BWOOOP was expelled underwater, from between the huge slabs that were Sarah's ass cheeks. Her rectum had just managed to force out several bubbles of flatulence, even from under the weight of her huge ass. A big bubble, one with swirling hot anal air inside rapidly swam upwards, making its way to the surface. When it emerged the resulting release was not unlike a bomb going off. The popping bubble detonated by spraying water in all directions, and releasing an awful miasma of reeking hot smells into the atmosphere. Not soon after it was joined by more bubbles, dozens and dozens of fart bubbles, creating a cacophony of explosions. The area around Sarah's ass turned into a war zone, a battlefield filled with noxious hellish fumes. The intense bursts of gas warmed the ocean significantly and poisoned most of the sea life nearby.

Sarah's fart bubbles were bigger than whales, so when they breached the water's surface the splashback was immense. More enormous waves crashed into the already-demolished shoreline, creeping destruction further into the city. Hundreds of innocents drowned in the muggy fart water, all because this cute giantess had to expel some gas in her sleep. When the unruly storm was over there was a fine stinky mist surrounding the her shorts. Anyone who was unfortunate enough to still be within the blast zone was treated to a muggy heat that stuck to their skin and stank like manure.

Things went quiet again for Sarah as the small citizens scrambled for their lives. The outline of their city had been ravaged by this girl, from the outer edge of their suburbs where the food factory was located, to the waterside where she had splashed away all their ports. The only thing remaining was the center core of the downtown area, where all the oldest buildings and tall skyscrapers were still in tact. At the very least they could rebuild around what they had left, they thought. What they didn't know was that Sarah's unconscious destruction was only a small taste of what her ass had to offer. Her curvaceous ass was capable of so much more, such unbelievable farts that could peel their entire city off the Earth's mantle was ease.

Another growl sounded off from her waist. It was coming. Hot volatile fuel from her hearty meal was converting rapidly into something deadly. A weapon large enough to destroy everything. Sarah moaned in her sleep, the intestinal pressure causing knots in her guts. She rolled over a second time, but this time it was in the worst position possible. Her great supple ass was aimed directly at the city, at their tallest skyscrapers and flourishing downtown area. A giant gurgle echoed from deep within her colon, shaking the ground. Nothing could stop what was coming...

The city erupted into full-on hysteria. Everyone knew how fucked they were. This giant girl was going to unleash a fart straight at their homes, tearing everything into dust. She was such a young person, and yet her sexy ass had the threat level of a nuclear weapon. Hot churning bubbles filled into her large intestine, bloating it from inside. The girl's sweaty anus tightened inside her shorts to contain her gas but it could only hold on for so long. In a race against time, an effort was made to wake the girl up. Helicopters flew over to get her attention, boats sped towards her head where it rested in the sea, but none could break her slumber. Her ass groaned loudly in a low booming voice, making the citizens fall to their knees from the shockwaves. Some stayed there, praying for mercy at their new all-powerful goddess.

Sarah's guts felt cramped and she curled her body slightly in her sleep. Her ass stuck out even further, inching closer to the poor frightened city. Everyone watched in despair as her massive cheeks spread apart, revealing every detail of her steamy ass crack. The giant anus was visible through the stretchy black material and puckering, barely holding out against the swirling bubbles of gas. The strength her anal muscles were using to keep the fart locked in was so great that it was causing its own minor earthquakes just by clenching hard enough.

Finally another huge influx of air pushed into her colon and the dam broke. Sarah's puffy strained anus split open, letting loose a massive leak of gas. The silent but deadly fart blanketed the city in a heavy thick fog, so awful it was nearly visible. This hissing monstrosity lasted for about a second and a half until the rest of the girl's fart came out at full force, like a hose changing from a light sprinkle to maximum blast. Even after her asshole had leaked some of the gas out it was still partially clenched, trying in a vain attempt to keep the fart at bay. That was until additional pressure from Sarah's bowels surged forwards, and caused the stubborn anus to relaxed and let it all release at once. This slight change of anal air excretion caused the girls booty blast to explode like a shotgun strike, puncturing every high-rise and sizeable building in one go. A loud trumpeting sound wailed from the girl's black shorts as her ass unleashed hell, nowhere was safe from the destruction.

The huge buildings crumbled sideways as they were farted into bits, becoming dust before they even hit the ground. The city streets and shops were peeled off the asphalt itself, and the subway tunnels underground were burned into rubble. Boisterous meaty roars came from Sarah's asshole as she slept without a clue, totally unaware that her butt was annihilating the city she purposefully left alone. If anything, the relief of letting out some of her gas felt good, and a small grin curved around her lips. The satisfying butt bomb kept going for several more seconds, long after the initial opening had torn the city to dust. Everything was vaporized. No mercy, just the foul smell of what used to be beans and burritos.

The wafting anal air dissipated after a half an hour later. From high above it looked like the city had been wiped clean. Quite literally, every part of the area had been smoothed off the Earth's crust by Sarah's gas, leaving nothing left but a flat semicircle of dirt going around her butt cheeks. Even after such incredible destruction the girl did not stir, in fact now that some of the pressure had been alleviated from her body she was quite content to sleep for even longer. Her face looked more relaxed and she rolled right back over to where she started, without a care in the world.

The world itself however, was quite concerned. This one girl's ass had caused too much havoc to go unnoticed. Far away the country's strongest military bases were joining together to launch a defensive strike, in an effort to take Sarah down. Dead or alive, she needed to be stopped. As awful as it would be to kill a young girl like she was some sort of horrific monster, her actions gave them no choice. Her careless movements and rampant farts had gone too far and she was going to be treated like a criminal.

Several fleets of soldiers and armed trucks mobilized, much greater than the previous force that had attacked her. Tanks, AA guns, fighter jets, bombers, every expense the military had was on its way. They drove through the dusty remains of what had just been a coastal city mere hours earlier, making their way to the still-sleeping giantess. The army was equipped with special masks to withstand her smell, but still the soldiers found themselves retching on Sarah's awful lingering scent. Their technology just wasn't a match for her wicked brand of gas. On the horizon her massive hips loomed on high, to the tiny army it looked like some impossible mountain.

With the general's command they were ordered to fire. A huge barrage of bullets and tank shells sprayed from the battlefield. Huge mortars were fired to rain down on Sarah's body. Over in the skies several squads of fighter jets were sending missiles her way, and dropping bombs wherever they could. It was an incredible assault, hundreds of times larger than the previous attempt. So much firepower was being pumped into the giantess at once it would make an army recruitment advertisement look like a picnic. The explosions and guns were deafening for the troops below, but they believed they were doing some real damage. They were wrong.

Even after everything they had Sarah remained unharmed. The same green energy shields that had kept her safe last time activated again, protecting her body. Not a single scratch was left on her creamy skin, she was just as she was when she first went to sleep. The only thing the army had succeeded in was waking her up. Sarah felt little tickles from the guns and tank fire, but the bombing was a different story. Each explosion felt like a light flick of someone's finger on her skin and honestly it was pretty annoying. Several planes buzzed around her, dropping bomb after bomb. Still groggy from waking up she waved her arm around, trying to shoo them away.

"Nnnngh, stop it! Get lost!" she said.

They didn't take the message. The irritated swatting of her arm managed to blow up a couple of jets but that just made the other pilots more determined to take her down. The bombings increased and were really starting to tick her off. Sarah's eyes lit up with a fiery rage and she stood upright, ready for action. Liquid tons of salty seawater rained from her soggy clothes, preventing any of the pilots from getting close to her. Since the moment she had been so rudely awoken she felt her guts and ass were bloated. That giant-sized meal of beans filled her up good, and she guessed a lot of it had gone through her body while she slept. Of course she didn't realize she had farted some of it out in her sleep, or that it was why the army was attacking her in the first place, but that didn't matter. She was already pissed.

"You guys picked the wrong time to attack me! I've got a full tank and I can return fire a thousand times over! It's your own fault for thinking you could blow me up. I may look like just some weak girl, but I'm big enough to be a god compared to you puny losers!"

Her booming voice ripped apart the clouds as she shouted at the troops. They could hear her gigantic body growling, threatening to destroy them. They had really fucked up, what seemed like a overqualified assault turned out to be them poking the mother of all hornets nests. Sarah's ass turned to face them, still damp from the ocean and shining in the sunlight. Her mighty fine booty visibly expanded in size and she hunched over, giving the soldiers a good look at the incredible mass of woman they had just tried to stop. It was absolutely huge, even their biggest tanks were no more than specks of dirt compared to it.

The pilots had no chance to react in time. They were positioned relatively low when they first bombed Sarah's body. When she went from laying down to standing up, there wasn't a chance to ascend and meet her face to face. With the falling water and sudden change in wind currents that she had created, they couldn't navigate through the storm. That left all the planes and jets sitting right below her waist, the very first targets of her retaliation. A massive hurricane of gas tore through the young lady's butt cheeks, serving giant thunderclaps to the ace fliers. The steamy eruption of hot anal winds tore their metal airplanes apart like they were nothing, killing the pilots in the process. From the solider's point of view down below they heard her world-shattering fart and then saw as the planes exploded one after another. Red and yellow bursts of flame lit the sky like tiny dots, unable to withstand the powerful gas gushing from Sarah's sexy booty. She giggled as they got what was coming to them. Their end was humiliating, death from a giant girl's fart, it served them right for trying to attack her in her sleep.

The horrible aftermath of her noisy toot floated down to the forces below. Foot soldiers and drivers alike began to gag through their masks. The thick rancid stench from this girl couldn't be stopped by the masks, and the sudden wave of heat made them fog up. Some men pulled them off, only to be treated to an even worse hell of Sarah's raw unfiltered stink. Everywhere the troops were stumbling in disarray, unable to handle such an awful smell. She didn't even take notice of their despair, or that some of them were retreating. She just saw that they were located behind her and were also responsible for waking her up. That was all the reason she needed to point her ass towards them next...

Men began to scream in horror as the goddess bent her legs and began to squat above them. Her ass reached out over every horizon, the thing was so big that it was nearly impossible to see each end of it. To the tiny people it felt like the Moon was falling on top of them, the way the winds howled from such a giant mass descending so quickly it was like the end of the world. The meaty ass cheeks slowly opened apart revealing the big twitching bump under her shorts. It was clear that the huge thing was her puckering asshole, moving in and out as she pushed with her muscles. Sarah could feel her fart was a bit stuck, and it wouldn't come out right away. She pushed again and again, trying to force it angrily.

"Grrrrr, come on! They're gonna be so sorry!"

Everyone below was terrified about how they were going to die. Some sprinted to get off the already-scorched battlefield. Some shot back with their rifles and tanks as a last-ditch effort. Some were still choking on the wafting gas. Sarah's convulsing anus pumped forcefully, trying it's best to deliver another huge load of flatulence but her bowels weren't cooperating. Just then a thunderous gulp of pressure resonated from the giantess. A huge internal burp just passed through her inner colon, giving the girl the payload she wanted. The giant asshole swelled up, trembling before the army as it was finally ready to fire. Sarah grunted at long last.

"HNNGGH!!"

The release tore her foes away almost instantaneously. There wasn't any time for the soldiers to hide or defend themselves, they were just gone. Sarah's massive deafening fart shot out her anus like a bullet, ripping another layer off the Earth's surface. The gushing pressure being squeezed out her hole was more than enough to take out the army, in fact it could have devastated three more cities if they were nearby. After several boisterous seconds of ripping ass, her wrinkled hole finally closed. It was over, and not a single soul besides Sarah had survived. Feeling justified from her revenge, the girl smiled to herself. A small swell of triumph beamed in her heart, as if she had stopped some awful bully.

The rage wasn't fully quelled though. She was kind of sick of all these army guys thinking they could push her around. She wanted to put a lesson through their dumb heads, that she was the one who was in control. She followed the angle that the tanks had arrived from, taking their roads all the way until she got to the next large community. On the way there the rampaging Sarah noticed that the horizon seemed slightly lower than it did before she went to sleep. Was she slowly getting bigger? She pushed the notion to the back of her mind, right now she had other stuff to deal with.

With the entire town in the scope of her vision it didn't take long to find the army's base. It was a large and wide collection of structures, very showy in presentation and with plenty of land surrounding it. It stuck out like a sore thumb. Sarah remembered when she took a dump into the mountain, and how it broke the ground into several chunks. That kind of thing would prove useful right about now.

Down below the civilians fled in terror as they saw the giantess girl lift up her foot. In one swift stomp the teen hit the ground like a meteor, smashing the outside of the tiny town into bits. Her powerful strike sent shockwaves across the land, ripping trees out of the dirt and cracking the outer crust of the area into multiple pieces. It went exactly how she had hoped, the stupid military's base was split into its own pathetic chunk of land and was now easy to pick up.

Her huge fingers reached across the sky and tore the piece of ground out of the town. What was lifted into the air was like a plate, a small section of the city that had been broken off. It was jagged around the sides, and sort of in the shape of a long diamond. The military base was all still in tact and part of the nearby residences were included on the plate as well. They were innocent bystanders who had nothing to do with the army's plans, but Sarah's revenge would be exacted on them all the same.

"You think you're so big, huh? Well this is what happens when you mess with me. Let this be an example to any other morons who try and bomb my ass." Sarah shouted at the base between her fingers.

She got on her knees and stared to pull down her shorts with her other hand. Her ass was pointed away from the town so no one could really see her lady parts, and even if they could she didn't care that much right now. Her thirst for revenge far outweighed the feeling of embarrassment. The military and civilians alike gazed in shock as she moved their patch of land around to her giant ass. The wafting scent of her ass crack fell upon them like a enormous blanket. Hot remnants of her farts, sweaty girl musk and the salty taste of ocean water filled the air. The girl's twin moons were unfathomable to the people, the size of each round mass of meat filled the sky like nothing they had ever seen before.

The fear of what she would do was palpable. Was she going to blast them away with a fart straight from the source? Give them one good look at her booty before turning them all into dust? No, the reality was far worse than that. Sarah peeled apart her massive globes with her free hand, exposing her rank dark crack to the world. It was pungent and dripping with moisture, the second she opened her meaty gates to the people a stifling wave of heat spread towards them. Waiting inside was her gigantic asshole, laid bare naked for all to see. It's wrinkles were puffy and thick, the crevices in-between were caked with natural teenage oils. It was twitching at them, anticipating something great from their fragile little bodies.

"You're going to go in here" the giantess said with malice.

Chaos spread with her statement. There was no way this could be real. This giant girl was going to put them all inside of her ass? Into her disgusting reeking bowels? It just couldn't be happening. The view of her godlike anus told a different story though. It was contracting eagerly, ready to swallow the small plate of Earth without mercy. Sarah relaxed her anal muscles and moved the diamond-shaped plate forwards, between her butt cheeks. Citizens screamed as the huge anal wrinkles eclipsed their homes. Sarah's tight anus came into contact with the edge of the plate, creating a booming tremor across the landscape. The army base was built sturdy enough to withstand such quakes, but this girl's ass was so much more than a natural disaster.

The sweltering anus shifted slightly as she pushed the object inwards, dripping anal juices and oils all over the surface. The outer rim of the ground crumbled away as it was forced into her folds. Bits of rocks and houses were torn up and doomed to the meat grinder that was Sarah's giant wrinkles. Still applying more pressure, Sarah drove the ground hard against her hole like a spear, and by some amazing feat, the asshole actually spread open. Her backdoor widened just enough for the military to see deep inside, into the cavernous dark bowels that was this girl's ass. Sarah took in a deep breath and pushed more, wiggling the tiny, yet sizable mass of land into her sensitive sphincter. The screams of the tiny passengers went unheard by her, she was too focused of getting this thing inside her butt without accidentally crushing it to pieces.

No one could believe it. The innocents in their homes. The soldiers who weren't trained for this. The scientists working in the labs. The medalled commanders in suits with their jaws dropped. They were all being inserted into the anal hallway of this one girl. The gaping asshole swallowed them whole, like a whale out of a fairy tale. The big blue sky had been replaced by a horrific red darkness that lined the walls of Sarah's innards. The air turned from a stale musk to a full-on horrendous stink of raw shit. They were in the realm of her excrement now, where waste was tightly coiled and pushed through. The girl gave one last shove and jammed her finger on the back end of the plate. The whole thing slipped into her ass and fell to the juicy organic floor with a tremendous crash. Sarah felt her finger touch her hole as it closed up, entombing the tiny bastards inside. They were actually in her butt, she had done it. Next came the real punishment...

----

Jerry sprinted down the hallways of the lab as fast as he could, having just donned a hazmat suit with an oxygen tank. In the few minutes before the giant girl shoved the base and everyone inside it up her ass, he knew he had to get ready. Otherwise he might not survive. Several of his cohorts who hadn't thought ahead were lying on the floor of the halls, passed out from the smell. Jerry knew from the reports that this girl's gas was strong but he never imagined it would be this strong. Her huge butt was capable of ripping apart cities as he knew it, but today he didn't expect to ever go inside it. It was a terrifying prospect for the man, but at the same time the scientific side of him couldn't ignore the opportunity for research.

Unlike the masks that were standard issue for the soldiers, the hazmat suit protected him fairly well against the girl's stink. He opened the doors to outside world and was greeted with a huge wave of heat and smell. This girl's bowels were like walking into an alien world but he was kept relatively safe by the suit. He could breathe, but it smelled like someone ripped a fart right in front of his nose. It was somewhat bearable, and that was all he needed.

Jerry ran down the streets to where the rest of the military troops were headed. On the way he saw more bodies collapsed on the roads. Families and soldiers alike, totally knocked out from the wretched stench of shit. The military base's reserve power was still running, and so spotlights were activated to illuminate the otherworldly bowels. The drooling pink outer walls looked fairly inactive, but were constantly groaning it seemed. He caught up to the troops at the edge of the ground, they were all dressed in protective suits too. It seemed like this was all they had left to fight back, just a hundred or so men. They were attaching ropes to the ground and rappelling down to the surface of the giant girls bowels below.

"Please take me with you!" Jerry shouted to the officer in charge.

"You a civilian?"

"No, a scientist! I can gather data! Maybe we can find a way to stop this girl!"

The man he was talking to took a second to think if this was a good idea. Finally he responded.

"Alright, but you're going to have to take the ropes down. We only have a couple choppers left and they're full."

"Yes! Okay, yes!" Jerry replied.

He was afraid. He know this was the last thing he should be doing, but maybe he could discover something to stop this giant person. The rope down was terrifying, it actually felt like he was descending down into hell itself. The floor of this woman's gummy bowels was rubbery and hard to walk on. He had to remember this wasn't some weird water bed he was walking on, but the real intestines of a person. Following the group, Jerry lit his flashlight and searched around.

The remaining army's plan was to find any sort of weak spot inside the girl and blast it, in hopes of taking her down from the inside. It was definitely a "belly of the beast" sort of scenario. Jerry gazed along the walls as he scampered behind the troops, seeing the various folds and lumps. It made traversal difficult, one second they would be walking on a flat surface, the next there would be a huge lump of meat to climb over. Jerry was doing well until something snagged his foot and he fell over. Wet slimy muck, stuck to his suit, soiling it from top to bottom. Part of his visor was coated too, making it hard to see. Upon wiping it off, the scientist found the thing that tripped him. It was a human corpse!

The man had no way of knowing who this partially decomposed person was, but it was actually Sarah's father. After his mishap and untimely death to Sarah's gas his body became lodged inside her ass's wrinkles, hidden away until Jerry tripped over it. The bumbling scientist was about to turn away when a blinking light caught his eye. Clutched in the corpses grip was a device with a screen, it looked like it had been an altered version of the tablets Jerry used back at the lab. This was exactly what he was looking for! Whoever this man was, he had to be a scientist, possibly even the person responsible for this giant female monstrosity. He was the same size as Jerry, it couldn't be a coincidence!

Jerry snatched the device and started to run back to his lab to analyze it. This might just be the key to saving everyone. Suddenly a loud groan bellowed from deep within the girl's large intestine. There wasn't much time left, a countdown had started.

----

Sarah had been waiting on her hands and knees, keeping her ass steady as she bided her time. She wanted the people inside who she was mad at to still be alive when her body was ready to produce another fart for them. She rubbed her tummy as time went by, slowly massaging her guts to pass along a girthy payload of air. Devastating gurgles rocked through her core until she felt the familiar pressure of her gas nudging against her inner colon. It was ready to come fill up her butt to the brim, to drown the pitiful losers inside her ass before she finally pushed it out. Sarah smiled sadistically as she relaxed her butt muscles, feeling the satisfying pressure of fart bubbles spewing into her rectum. Slowly she raised her hips, pointing her asshole towards the Sun. This was going to be great...

----

Before being drowned in Sarah's fart, Jerry sprinted as fast as he could back to the fractured town. In the distance he heard the soldiers guns start going off, they had opened fire in the fear of imminent doom. Their foolish gunshots did nothing to the giantess, even from her insides the protective green energy shielded her from bullets. Jerry panted as he met with one of the two choppers, desperate for them to give him a ride.

"You have to take me back to the base lab!" he yelled.

"No can do, we're waiting to pick up more soldiers when they return."

"THERE'S NO TIME! IN A MINUTE WE'LL ALL BE DEAD! I HAVE DATA THAT CAN STOP THIS THING! PLEASE!"

"Shit..." the pilot said as the meaty ground started to rumble beneath him. "Okay fine! But this science stuff of yours better work!"

"I hope to God it does..." Jerry replied under his breath.

The blades of the helicopter spun rapidly to make a quick takeoff. Jerry watched out the side window as they ascended from the anal floor. Just then the whole landscape tilted on an angle, the girl was raising her ass! Following that a massive gust of wind broke forth, which veered the helicopter sideways. Jerry hung on for dear life as the storm of Sarah's fart rocked her bowels. Her mighty ass burped bubble after bubble of fermented bean-fueled air at them, building up a nasty payload of gas. The other helicopter tried to take off and save itself but it was flung sideways by the wind and exploded.

"Oh FUCK!" Jerry yelled. It could have been him in there.

"WE'RE COMING IN HOT!" the pilot shouted at him.

By some miracle the cascading waves of air had actually pushed them most of the way to the base. The pilot got as close as he could to the roof of Jerry's lab but with the entire place lifted on a steep angle the scientist had no choice but to jump out of the chopper door. He hit the ground with a hard thump, breaking several bones but thankfully keeping the device he found safe. There were seconds left. He didn't have long left in this world. He had to send the data to somebody, anybody who could use it. Maybe if a team of researchers could learn from it, deconstruct it, they could find a way to stop this giant girl. It was the last hope they had.

Sarah's bowels had turned into a nightmare. Her organic walls were bulging from the pressure of her fart, barely able to hold it. The quakes didn't stop, they only got more and more violent as Jerry ran to his computer. Muscles the size of mountains flexed and quivered around the titled plate, breaking it apart. Huge cracks in the ground ripped the thing to shreds as the muggy winds howled outside. It was like being inside a tornado inside a trash compactor, the roof could come down on this scientist at any second. He typed rapidly into his keyboard and plugged the device in, uploading its contents as fast as possible. More bubbles passed through Sarah's colon, each one making a gigantic boom to add to her swirling fart storm. The bar on the screen was nearly filled up all the way, but so was Sarah's ass.

Jerry typed one final message before the loading completed.

"to whoever finds this
use it
stop the girl"

Sarah's anus puckered up, her ass pointing skywards was ready to fire. The wall in front of Jerry crumbled away, revealing the back end of Sarah's giant round asshole. It was twitching. His computer screen indicated the upload was complete, he raced to hit 'Send' as fast as possible. As he finger dove onto the keyboard Jerry let out one final scream in defiance of the girl. For all of humanity he yelled as hard as he could, as if his spirit could carry the message onwards.

Sarah's asshole opened and the light from the Sun blinded Jerry. Electronic waves carried his data through the girl's gaping hole, sending it off to the world. At the same exact instant, Sarah's massive fart was released, tearing everything asunder. Hot billowing gases tore what remained of the fractured plate to dust, shooting it and Jerry out her asshole with incredible speed. No one survived. All the soldiers were blasted from the walls of her bowels and carried into the typhoon of gas. Hot groggy fumes from deep inside Sarah's butt spewed out into the sky. The giantess sighed pleasantly as she farted, feeling extra satisfaction from finishing off her enemies. Her anus blared loudly for the broken town below to hear, delivering a clear message that this is what would happen if you fuck with her.


The booming butt blast carried on for several more seconds. The smell was just as hot and rank as ever, the girl could smell it stinking up the immediate area. Her butt trumpeted extra loudly as it let out the tail end of her gas, as if by pulling down her shorts Sarah had unleashed some sort of beast. When she was done she yanked her stretchy workout gear back up her crack, wedging it comfortable back into place. She felt good about this. Nothing should be disturbing her for a while now. Her ass groaned noisily. Nothing OUTSIDE should be disturbing her for a while now, but her innards were another thing altogether.

...

Somewhere in the distance an email blipped on a computer screen. It had no title, but the sender's name was Jerry.

Chapter 4: Even Bigger Blasts by NotOnTime

Three days had passed since then. Sarah was making her way down the coast, stomping through city after city as she pleased. Her colossal body left a trail of destruction unprecedented by anything before, wiping out everything that stood in her path. Every now and then she'd start feeling gassy, so a few of her "stops" were left in a horrendous crater-like state. Her enormous booty bombs left the landscape in total disarray, crumbled ruins without survivors and a wafting stench that made them uninhabitable. Even the animals didn't dare venture into the area, the smell was too atrocious for any living creature to bear.

Sarah was travelling south where the weather was a fair bit hotter than what she was used to. Damp perspiration filled her clothes, making her shirt stick to her supple skin and her spats cling to her large round ass. There was a serious case of swampiness going on in her rear end but it was nothing a quick dip in the ocean couldn't fix. Any time she wanted the giantess could just walk into the body of water nearby, it was basically her own personal swimming pool at this point. The salty waves washed away most of her sweat, cleaning her off as well as it could. She didn't exactly have soap so it wasn't like she was smelling fresh, but it was as clean as her huge butt was going to get.

"Ugh... it's still pretty hot" she complained as she dried off in the sun. Today there were barely any clouds out, which was nice because none of them were obscuring her vision, but at the same time there wasn't anything to protect her from the sun's intense rays. Her sweat from before had already begun to replenish itself, making it seem like she had barely tried to clean herself at all. "If only there was something I could cool off with" she said, wishing for a tasty treat. Her enormous feet began to shuffle towards the inland, as her eyes scanned for a nearby settlement of people.

The giant teen girl's go-to for food and drink had been production facilities, like when she found that factory of beans. She plundered whatever she could find for clean water, farmed veggies, or best of all: processed junk food. Luck would have it that this town had exactly the thing she'd been looking for, a whole factory for churning out delicious frozen ice cream. Sarah's mouth watered as she found the tiny chrome facility, imagining how delicious it would taste. Dairy products often gave her a bad stomach ache, resulting in some brutal gas, but today she didn't care. It was hot out and she wanted something to help herself cool off.

The ice cream factory was just a bit inland, many miles by car but only several footsteps for Sarah. Her feet obliviously crushed the roadways as she walked, wreaking havoc on the people below while she was distracted by the prospect of frozen treats. Once she arrived, she found a good spot to kneel down and take a look. There was a nice flat stretch of land next to a series of mountains, a perfect place for the giantess to crouch down at. Employees scrambled in terror as the massive girl got on her hands and knees, the simple act of lowering herself to their level created booming shockwaves all around the vicinity. Parts of the building crumbled away, buckling just by being next to her absurd weight, but that hardly mattered to her. All she wanted was her ice cream.

"Ah! I think it's here!" Sarah beamed as she reached with her fingers to pull out an enormous cold storage unit. With a simple squeeze of her digits, she extracted the chilled dairy out of its container and into her awaiting mouth. The treat glugged all over her tongue, delighting her taste buds as she swished it around in her mouth. "Mmmm, it's so sweet! And cold too! This is just what I needed today!"

The large metal container was tossed to the ground, smashing into hundreds of pieces. Sarah enjoyed herself and picked up more containers, slurping the creamy snacks out of each of them one by one. As she kneeled forwards on her hands and knees her huge backside started wiggling from side to side. It was almost wagging like the tail of a happy dog, her giant juicy ass jiggled and danced over the hundreds of minuscule onlookers. A few drops of ocean water dripped from her big spats-covered globes, creating car-sized splashes down below.

Just then an orange flash collided into the dark black material covering her booty. It was a large fiery explosion, but compared to the incredible size of Sarah's butt it might as well have been a handheld firework. From the next town over a squadron of tanks had assembled, readied and actively firing at the giantess to gain her attention. At first Sarah didn't notice. The green energy shielding was protecting her body from all types of harm, same as it ever was. Eventually though the prickly sensation of huge explosions had begun to tickle her ass, and it was getting irritating. She tried to shrug it off, but once she got her fill of ice cream she turned around.

"I thought I made my message loud and clear last time. Anyone who messes with me gets blown to bits!" she said in a threatening voice.

In a confident stride the girl walked over to the army, and sat her ass right down in front of the town they were shooting at her from. Sarah's huge meaty butt flattened many houses into dust, devastating multiple neighbourhoods. More importantly though it was in the perfect position to get her revenge. She was sitting facing the squadron, she wanted to watch as she farted them into smithereens this time. If they still wanted to pick a fight with her after everything that's happened, so be it. She spread her legs apart, her gargantuan smooth thighs swung over the army below in both directions. Sarah was posed almost like she was about to give birth, except the thing she wanted to come out wasn't a baby at all. Her innards churned as she eased some gassy pressure along, waiting for the inevitable release...

The soldiers below felt the mighty rumblings of her body, the vibrations of hot air moving through her insides made the ground quake all around them. They were standing face to face with certain death, the massive wall of Sarah's stuffy sweaty crotch was staring them down. Normally catching her attention and provoking her to come closer would be suicide, but it was all part of the plan. The country's top scientists had them equipped with a secret weapon today, a new piece of technology that would put a stop to Sarah's path of destruction. Thanks to the data sent by the late Jerry, the government had been hard at work understanding how the shrinking/growing machine operated. Over the past three days they labored tirelessly, analyzing the data and trying to create a measure that could counteract Sarah's giant form. Eventually they had it: a huge ray gun that would reverse the growth process, causing the giantess to shrink back down to her normal size.

The shrinking ray gun was very large and had to be attached to one of their tanks to move. On top of that it only worked from a short distance away. They needed to draw Sarah in close for their plan to work, and in order to disguise the ray gun there needed to be dozens of other tanks acting as decoys. The full squadron managed to fool the giantess; at a glance she couldn't tell that a single one of the tanks was different from the rest. So far everything was all going just as anticipated, the huge girl dropped her colossal ass right in front of them, and it was just within range of the shrink ray. Despite this success, the noise coming from her bowels struck fear into every one of the soldiers' hearts. A gargantuan quantity of gas was stirring inside this girl, and could come blaring out at any moment. They had to act quickly.

Before Sarah could push out her massive fart, the ray gun was ordered to fire. A bright green beam of wavy energy shot through the air, making direct contact with her huge crotch. The protective shielding of the same colour activated to protect the giantess, but after a few seconds the beam punctured through it. Sarah shouted in surprise as a mysterious energy coursed through her body. She felt wiggly all over, like the cells in her body were starting to reverberate. Worry and panic swept through her, what was going to happen to her body?

The army cheered below as they confirmed the hit. The giantess was successfully zapped with their shrinking ray and their mission was accomplished. Sarah's huge body writhed in discomfort until the green energy faded away. At this point she should have started to shrink but instead something else happened. A tremendous shockwave rippled through the earth, originating from her position. The giantess groaned and her body slowly started to expand. The men below couldn't believe their eyes, their secret weapon, the shrinking ray gun, was having the opposite effect. The humongous girl they've been fighting all this time was getting even bigger than she was already!

Sarah's head lifted higher into the clouds, able to see much farther into the distance than ever before. Her arms and legs grew longer and more thick, becoming powerful pillars of untold strength. Her waist and ass expanded into the civilization below, plowing over anything unfortunate enough to be nearby. Many of the tanks fled in terror, driving at top speed while the giga-sized ass bulldozed its way through the town. Buildings and roads were buried under its plump flesh, consumed under an expanding rolling wall of teenage girl meat. Those who stayed fired at the growing monster of Sarah's crotch with their tanks, their tiny hits bouncing off the girl's green energy shields. The solid shining wall of energy was twice as thick now, able to protect her from even more damage than it did before. Sarah barely felt the jagged bumps of architecture poking under her ass. Not that it mattered, in a matter of moments they were ground flat into dust thanks to her new size.

"Whoa! Hold on! I'm even bigger now!" Sarah shouted, shocked at her brand-new height "Everything looks so tiny down there! This is crazy! This is unbelievable! This is-"

Suddenly a low roar bellowed from her guts. The giantess winced as she felt a sharp pain in her side and a swelling bubbling sensation inside her stomach. Incredibly loud gurgles resonated through her belly, it was an intense pressure unlike she had ever felt before. Somehow the shrinking-turned-growth ray had reacted differently to the contents inside her stomach, causing it to multiply in size greatly compared to the rest of her body. Her squishy abdomen swelled just a little, shuddering with the huge payload grumbling inside of it. All the food and methane gas being held within her digestional tract was bulging out more than she had room for.

Sarah moaned in discomfort, like she had eaten way too much for a meal. She leaned backwards to ease some pressure off herself, the swirling storm inside her guts groaning angrily from being jostled around. That was when she felt it, the sudden need to release all the bubbly buildup from inside her ass. The fart that she loaded up before had multiplied in scale, and was firmly pressing against her backdoor. Her anal muscles clamped down hard on instinct to keep it locked inside, but with so much excess swelling coming from her stomach it was just a matter of moments until it was forced out. Sarah's ass felt like a balloon that had been inflated way too much, and her struggling balloon knot of an asshole was the only thing keeping the monstrosity of gas trapped inside.

As she leaned backwards the soldiers below watched in terror. The groaning intestinal sounds her body was making was the stuff of nightmares, and if they gazed forwards, they could see her massive spreading crotch swelling outwards. The gigantic girl's sweaty asshole was puckering through her spats. The outline of her anal folds were twitching and clenching to keep hold of the killer payload bulging through her bowels. More deafening gurgles filled the air as the giantess moaned in desperation.

"I can't...! Hold it in!!" she cried out.

Unable to control her ass any longer, the fart came rampaging out between her legs. The thick concentrated gas that was filling her large intestine to the brim fired from her anus like a cannon, tearing through the town and obliterating everything from the nearby landscape. The Earth trembled as Sarah's massive fart ripped from her buttocks, the resulting explosion was loud, powerful and very stinky. The damage spread out in a fan-like shape, the pointed end starting at her butthole and spreading wider and wider across the horizon. Everything in its radius had been wiped flat into nothingness, erased from the face of the Earth as if it was never there. The teenage girl's booming fart ripped everything apart as it gushed out her asshole, with her newfound size her gas reached a dozen times farther than it ever did before.

Blaring raunchy noises exploded from her booty as the fart droned on. Thanks to the weird side effect of the ray gun, Sarah had a lot of pressure built up in her ass and it took quite a while to push it all out. Hot searing fumes billowed across the planet's surface, not just annihilating the town below but also carving through the nearby mountains. As Sarah moaned in relief from letting so much gas out at once the mountains that had been standing there for centuries were blown into pieces. Gruesome humid air rushed over what used to be a calm countryside, terraforming the fields and hills into a noxious wasteland. The smell of her gas extended far into the surrounding cities, punishing thousands for merely living in a place that was nearby when she farted. The poisonous gas burned at their lungs causing many to keel over just from how bad it was. Sarah had no clue of the disastrous ramifications she was causing; she was too preoccupied with just letting it all come out her ass so she could feel better.

The fart raged on for several more seconds, much longer than anything she'd let go up until this point. She rubbed her hand against her stomach and wiggled her mighty hips into the ground, pressing down to push it all out of her body. The flaming hot inferno shooting from her asshole continued to tear into what used to be the town, wiping away what little was left until it ripped through earth and stone. The girl's tremendous fart was so big it had carved away a chunk of the Earth's crust, exposing the upper mantle bare to the sky. All she was doing was alleviating the huge buildup of gas from her belly, and yet she managed to leave a permanent scar on the planet.

A few hours later the science team's ray gun project would be shut down permanently. It was deemed too risky to ever be attempted again.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the intense storm of gas trailed off. The giantess let out a big sigh, glad to be free of the sharp pains in her guts. As weird as it felt having so much pressure bubbling inside her she had to admit it felt kind of nice letting it all out. It was like taking a really satisfying dump, except ten times better. Her asshole twitched inside her tight black spats joyfully, tender and hot from expelling so much gas at once.

"Ahhh that actually felt really good!" she said, basking in the afterglow of her own release. She sat back up and surveyed the town below, only to find it wasn't there anymore. Extending far into the distance for many miles on she could see nothing but the result of her mega-fart. The land was wiped clean, the mountains torn asunder, and small fragments of the Earth's mantle exposed. "Oh WOW I guess that's what happens when I can't hold it in anymore. The whole area got blown away clean from a single fart!"

She stood up to get a better look. Sure enough the damage was much more widespread than what she was used to. At the same time though, she felt almost dizzy being up so high.

"Whoa whoa! I'm really a lot bigger now... That's probably why my fart was so much larger too. Hmm, I kind of wonder what would happen if I pushed one out really hard. Maybe I can test it somewhere..."

Sarah took a walk, stepping about a dozen paces until she was positively clear of her last fart's reach. Her movements were much faster now that she was so towering and tall. Just a single step brought her forward several more miles than before. She wanted a clean landscape that was outside her last blast zone to try this out, to really gauge how much more powerful her farts were. She stood above a bustling city, one full of history and landmarks and screaming people begging for their lives. Their cries of devastation only grew louder as Sarah bent down into a squat, but she couldn't hear them one bit. Her colossal round ass blocked out the sun, casting a huge curvy shadow on top of the city. While normally this view would be considered pretty sexy, for the people below it was the end of days.

Through the tight stretchy fabric of Sarah's spats, one could make out the outline of her anus, pressing firmly outwards between her spread cheeks. A looming gurglely noise bellowed from the ass within, some remnants of her last fart that didn't make it all the way out. Sarah waited patiently for her gas to get ready, while the tiny specs of people below tried their hardest to evacuate. Even if they fled as fast as possible it didn't matter. The widespread onslaught of the teen girl's butt blast would easily catch up to them. She dropped her ass even lower to the ground, shaking the city below as it closed in on the tallest buildings. The Earth's surface trembled from both her weight and the rumbling payload that was making its way south. Sarah pushed with her muscles to force it along, feeling it collecting inside her colon as she prepared to let loose.

The giant pulsating anus flexed and clenched, kneading its gargantuan wrinkles together under the spats. When Sarah was just about ready the shuddering butthole retracted into her ass, only to then open up with a devastating fart. Her hot stinky blast punched into the city like a solid object, the intense force of it easily crumbling whole buildings into rubble. The tallest of the city skyscrapers were pounded flat by her toot, rank humid steam stomped them down into the concrete as it exited her bowels. Thousands of tiny civilians were caught up in the blast, blown apart by the gassy eruption and demolition of their city. It was unfathomable destruction, and yet it was only a fraction of the girl's power. She hadn't even begun to do her strength test yet.

"Mmmngh, that's how it feels when I let out a normal fart..." she reported to herself "But how big does it get when I push really hard? Hnnngh!!"

With a grunt the girl tensed up her muscles, putting vigorous force on her booty. The great and powerful butthole that was currently farting on the city sputtered for a moment, and then it gaped wide open to unleash an inconceivable amount of gas. The difference in size and volume was staggering. Almost instantly the city that was barely holding up against the girl's gushing fumes was flattened smooth into a clean landscape. Sarah held her breath as she put more force into her rear, using her giant muscles to squeeze out as much juicy methane as possible. Her anus folds warbled together, booming with such a powerful sound that they shook the very sky. The damage spread out horizontally, creating a flurry of shit-scented stink that ripped through anything it came across. Nothing could stop it, there wasn't a single force on Earth powerful enough to stand in her fart's way.

Loud shockwaves spread the chaos far and wide, but nothing was as bad as the current exhaust of gas burrowing into the city. The intentionally large fart burrowed into the Earth's crust like a drill, shattering through the outer layer of bedrock and puncturing through to the mantle once more. As Sarah released all that she could into the planet it caused the surface to break apart and crack. A new fault line was created by her ass, her unrestrained anal eruption shot deep into the ground like the inverse of a volcano. The giantess giggled as she watched the devastation caused by her butt, it was surprisingly easy to reform the land as she pleased. If she was a bit closer to the ocean she might have been able to carve out her own little island like this, however there wouldn't really be any survivors...

Satisfied with her test, the giantess ceased the pressure from her ass. Her fart came to a rolling stop, with nothing left underneath it but the smouldering remains of what was once a bustling city. Hot smoothed-out rubble and a catastrophic fissure deep in the Earth's surface were all that was left as she raised her big butt back up into the sky. Without a hint of remorse Sarah stood up straight and decided where to go next.

She was fairly amused at just how much her farts could do now. Whatever tech the army hit her with certainly gave her a beefy increase in size, which in turn affected her gas's boisterous output as well. Her ass was bigger than most of the planet's mountains now, it only made sense that she wielded the power of a full volcano. As nifty as it was, Sarah's curiosity started to pick away at her. What if she could somehow become even bigger? Did she even have limits? Thinking about it, being able to walk across the ocean and see the world, being able to cross entire countries in a single step, it was very appealing to her. And if she needed to pass gas... that could be a natural disaster unlike anything the world has ever seen.

So formed her next plan. She would find where the army had made that technology and force them to use it again on her. She had the world's biggest and stinkiest gun to threaten them with, so it's not like they could really say no. Retracing her steps back to the spot where she couldn't hold in her fart, Sarah found the fan-like shape of her latent ass blast still carved into the dirt. If she approximated the angle from where the army approached her, she would be able put together what direction they brought in their tanks from. All she had to do was follow the roadways until she spotted their base and she'd be able to locate what she wanted: a bigger body and a bigger booty.

...

Hours passed by as Sarah made her journey. Either the base was further than she expected or she had taken a wrong turn somewhere. The ever-present heat from the Sun was just as hot as ever, if anything it felt like she was standing even closer to it now that she was bigger. Sarah felt herself perspiring from head to toe again, but unlike last time she was much too far inland to go take a dip. With no bodies of water nearby she didn't exactly have a place to cool off, and so she had to endure.

Meanwhile, a small city in the distance was preparing for her arrival. They had seen on the news the direction the giantess had been taking and realized their metropolis was right in her path. With no ways to defend themselves and no weapons that could possibly harm the girl, they only had one option: they decided to appeal to her good nature. Hundreds of people gathered at the city's sports stadium to display a message of peace to the giantess, in hopes that she would stop destroying their country. Everyone stood in the stadium's field with coloured paper cards, holding them up to create the pattern of a peace symbol. It was still very small compared to Sarah, but if she just glanced at their direction when she reached the city, she would easily be able to notice it.

The people's arms were starting to get tired from holding up their cards but before long they could feel the quaking of the giant girl's footsteps. Sarah stood incredibly high next to their city, towering way up into the couple of clouds that were dotting the sky. She then stopped and looked down. This was it. The people waved their paper cards, desperate for her to see their call for peace. Sarah seemed like she was studying the city for a moment. Then she let out a huge sigh.

"Jeez, it's so hot today! Like seriously I think I've got a bad case of swamp-ass back there. Maybe if I sit, I can cool myself down..."

Without any further hesitation the girl pointed her big jiggling butt at the city and started to drop it down, coincidentally right where the stadium was standing. The citizens below went into a frenzied panic, racing to get out of their own death trap as fast as possible. The exits were jammed with people trying to escape over each other, a crowded clog of bodies formed which meant that no one could make it out alive. Up above the menacing ass cheeks spread apart, filling up the entire bright blue sky as they descended. The very next second Sarah's sexy booty made contact with the surface, colliding hard with a powerful earthquake.

"Ahhh... that actually feels a lot better" the girl said, feeling the sensation of the chilled city streets and a few rivers against her butt crack. The surrounding area was squashed into a pancake, her weight completely demolished the various structures underneath her plump ass cheeks. All of them except one.

By some crazy fluke, the stadium where all those people had gathered was spared from being crushed into smithereens. Instead, it had the privilege of being wedged into the small gap between Sarah's massive globes, and pinned directly under her colossal butthole. The foul greasy pucker, with its moistened folds sticking deftly to Sarah's spats, had planted itself right on top of the sports center. It was so huge that the ring of her wrinkles was able to fully encircle the structure. The only thing keeping it from being crushed to bits was the small gap in the center of her balloon knot. By all accounts Sarah's ginormous farthole was big enough to swallow the stadium if it wanted to, but instead it was enveloped over the top of it like a gigantic dome.

The people inside shrieked at their horrible predicament. They had avoided the same brutal fate of the rest of the city, but as a result were now experiencing Hell on Earth. The atmosphere directly under Sarah's anus was oppressive to the extreme. Her raunchy case of swamp ass created a wicked miasma of sweaty fumes, the humidity spiking to a level that was uninhabitable. On top of that, the latent stench of her farts still stuck to the inner folds of her anus. Regardless of whether her asshole was encased in her stretchy spats or not, the rancid muggy air trapped underneath her butt cheeks was nearly unbreathable. The people inside shouted in agony as their lungs burned with the girl's scent. The rank odor of her unwashed anus was searing their airways, and clogging their nostrils with a dripping hot dampness. Sarah had no idea she was even sitting on anyone alive, but just by resting her ass on the stadium she was subjecting hundreds of people to some of the worst torture imaginable.

The ones who were still somehow standing straight tried their best to flee, but it was no use. The force of Sarah's anus crushed the outside of the stadium, collapsing any exit tunnels leading back to the outside world. The fat puffy folds of her shithole sat right down on the top of the open-air structure, making sure it was sealed tight from above. All these people were trapped inside with her hellish stench, until stood back up or did something else. As the cool sensation felt good on her ass Sarah's backdoor twitched just a little. It was involuntary, but it tore apart several key components of the stadium. The whole dome was barely keeping itself together, it couldn't hold for much longer under the unaware giantess's asshole.

Just then a huge guttural groan echoed from above. Gross wet churning sounds stirred from inside Sarah's ass, her fermenting digestion was beginning to travel their way.

"Oh, I think that ice cream from before is starting to act up." Sarah said, clutching her tummy.

Everyone below screamed in horror at her words. The girthy asshole was slowly pulsating above them, preparing itself for another oncoming fart. Crowds of people who once begged for peace tore through each other viciously, desperate to evacuate now more than ever. With the exits all crumbled away, all they found were dead ends and dead bodies. Those who couldn't handle the awful anal odors or who had been trampled by their brethren laid there motionless on the floor, spared from the incoming blast. The girl's huge anus bellowed another loud groaning sound above, the bubbly air was quickly filling her colon. Some people underneath fell to their knees and cried, others prayed and begged for mercy. The last thing they were ever going to see was this girl's spats-clad asshole, quivering in anticipation.

Without so much of a second thought Sarah allowed her fart to come gushing out. Her puckered anus yawned open between her juicy cheeks and let the ensuing gas come shooting out from within. It was like an invisible cannon had fired upon the stadium, in a split second it was completely annihilated by the force of Sarah's release. All the people inside were blown to bits of nothing, a fine mist amongst the land that was now transformed into a crater. The bubbly dairy fart that came from Sarah's colon was extra stinky, it was a highly concentrated blast of fermented smells that had been cooking inside her rear end for far too long. As it all came spewing out, her anus felt red hot. The awful stench seared her sensitive folds and mixed in with the rank perfume of her swamp ass. The girl above sighed contently as she let out her backed-up gas. She was totally oblivious that she had just wiped out the last civilians of the city in one of the most horrific ways possible. All they wanted was to stop her from blowing apart more cities with her gigantic ass, but in a cruel twist of fate they were caught with one of the closest views of her farts that anyone had ever seen. Their last moments were watching her disgusting smelly bodily function up close, gazing at how exactly her puckered anus acted when it was about to unleash a hellish fart.

Before Sarah's ass got too warm from sitting on her own blazing hot gas she stood back up. It was nice to take a short rest but she had to get back to her journey of finding a way to become bigger. Her huge hands wiped the "dirt" of her backside, the soft round globes jiggled as they were dusted by her palms. There were a few bits of wreckage still plasted deep within her ass crack where she couldn't reach, the remnants of what used to be an entire stadium.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7484