Welcome to KINKS by Gershwin
Summary:

It's Sam's 18th Birthday and his best friend Ben has made plans. Of course, it's going to be a strip club... right?

 

NOTE: This was previously named "The 18th Birthday Accident" but it expanded past that name.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 27102 Read: 39439 Published: July 10 2018 Updated: April 21 2019

1. The First Visit by Gershwin

2. The Second Visit by Gershwin

3. The Office by Gershwin

4. And so... by Gershwin

The First Visit by Gershwin

Sam was reclining on his bed, tapping away at his phone, as most teenagers nowadays.



>SAM: “Are u really not gonna tell me what u have planned tonight?!”

>BEN: “Wouldn’t be much of a surprise now would it?”

>SAM: “Yeah yeah, fine, just nothing dangerous, k? My mum would kill me if I got hurt cos of some 18th birthday stunt!”

>BEN: “lol, yeah. Promise not *too* dangerous!”

>SAM: “That sounds… ominous…”

>BEN: “Ok got 2 go, need 2 get ready, see u soon.”

>SAM: “kk”



He tossed the phone onto the bedside table and slid off his bed, his imagination was alive with ideas of what Ben had planned. However, he knew Ben well enough to know it’d be something sexual ‘I bet it’s something obvious, like a strip club.’ he thought. He shrugged at the idea ‘Eh, I’d be fine with that.’ He proceeded to undress and enter his ensuite shower.

After a quick wash, he picked out some going-out cloths, styled his hair into forward leaning spikes and headed downstairs.

“Mum?” he called out from the hallway at the bottom of the stairs.

“In the kitchen!” his mother called back.

Sam walked down the hall and entered the kitchen. His mother was sitting at the breakfast table, a large glass with only a little red wine left in it in one hand. He was surprised to see she was dressed up in one of her party dresses, makeup as well.

“Ben is on his way to pick me up… you have plans?” he enquired, letting his surprise show in his voice.

“Yes dear, I have plans. Just because it’s your 18th today doesn’t mean I’m going to wait up for you at home. You know I go out with the girls Friday nights.”

“Oh, right, yeah I know.” Though he couldn’t help sounding a little disappointed. There was something about having his mother out partying on his own 18th that felt wrong – though he realised that was a very selfish thing to think.

“Soooo … what are you and Ben up to this evening?”

Sam rolled his eyes at his mother’s prying. “I have literally no idea, Ben said it’ll be a surprise.”

His mother chuckled. “That’ll be a strip club then.”

Sam sighed “Yeah, if I had to guess… you know what Ben’s like.”

Bright headlights suddenly swung across the kitchen window along with the sound of a car pulling up outside the house.

“Your rides here. You take care ok? Have fun but don’t do anything stupid… ok?”

“I’ll be fine” Sam said over his shoulder as he hastily walked to the front door. “Don’t wait up for me!” he called as he shut the front door and got into Ben’s car.



----------------------------------




“Ok we’re here!” Ben announced as he turned the car engine off.

Sam craned his neck over to Ben’s side of the car to get a better look at the neon sign on the front of the building they’d parked next to. It certainly looked like a strip club. The sign read “KINKS”.

“Sooo … a strip club?” Sam asked.

“Hah! Not quite… think of it more as a … hmm … a blind date. Don’t worry, you’ll see.”

Sam frowned at his friend. He’d been prepared for a strip club or something similar, but a blind date? He really wasn’t expecting that.

Ben laughed on seeing his face. “Ok, perhaps not quite a blind date. It’s hard to describe without spoiling it.”

The two of them left the card and headed into the building, where a strong looking middle-aged woman greeted them and directed them to a desk. She turned to Ben as she sat behind the desk.

“Hey-ya Ben, good to see you, what’s it to be?” she asked.

“Hey Anne. Surprise me, I’m feeling adventurous today.”

“Ooooh, let me see…” she started clicking her way through records on a computer next to her. “Hah! You’ll like this one. Room 57.” And she handed him a plastic key card. “Oh, no nut allergies right?”

Ben grinned. “Nope.”

Anne turned to Sam. “And what about your friend here.”

Ben replied before Sam could say anything. “Ah now, my friend here turned 18 today. It’s his first time here… so, we need to make a good impression.”

Anne grinned widely. “We sure do!” and she started flicking through records again. “Nope … nope … ah! We don’t get too many of these, he’s in for a rare treat.”

Ben craned around the computer to see the screen. “Oh my! Now I’m jealous…” he looked back to Sam. “Dude, you are in for a hell of a night!”

“Um…” but Anne cut him off.

“If you could just sign one of these.” She slipped a sheet of paper towards him. “Standard responsibility agreement – basically says you won’t blame us if you get hurt.”

Sam paused for a moment. ‘Sod it, it’s my 18th and Ben knows this place well’ he thought, quickly signing the paper.

“Excellent!” Anne exclaimed, sliding a plastic key card to Sam. “Let me just click through these questions real quick… Hmm. No. Yes. Yes. Yes aaaaand Yes. You’re in room 12, down there on the right.” She said pointing to a corridor off from the entrance hall.

Ben slapped Sam on the shoulder. “Well, have fun, it’s gonna be wild!”

“Thanks, I think…”

Ben turned and headed off towards his allocated room. Sam hesitated until Anne winked at him and made a shooing motion with her hands.

‘What on earth have I gotten myself into’ he thought as he walked down the dimly lit corridor, until he reached a solid looking door labelled 12 with a small card lock on it. He swiped the card and the door clicked. ‘I guess I’ll find out’ and he entered the room.

He found himself in a short hallway that tapered inwards until it ended in a small glass window. Through it he could see what looked like a luxurious looking hotel room, very dimly lit with soft light. As his eyes adjusted, he found looking at it made him feel dizzy, it was like looking down the wrong end of a telescope

“Hello” The voice sounded tinny and very close by. “So I’ve been told you’re a first timer, so let me quickly explain.”

Sam looked around, spotting a small screen with a speaker and a couple of items hanging off a hook.

“Yep, you found me, well done.” The voice sounded a little sarcastic. “We take our clienteles privacy very seriously. To that end, we encourage anonymity between customers. You’ll find a mask hanging just below, and a latex skullcap. The mask is to hide your identity, the cap is for hygiene. I’ll wait while you put those one.”

He grabbed the items, examining them and stretching them in his hands.

“Come on now, there’s a lovely lady waiting for you to get ready.” The voice chastised him.

Sam stretch the mask over his head and placed it over his eyes. It was fashioned in such a way as to cover most of his nose and all around his head at eye level, and it grip onto his skin tightly. He then stretched the cap wide and pulled it over his hair. He felt like he was preparing for a swimming race.

“Excellent. Now, we advise that you do not talk too much, especially about personal details. For the purposes of safety, your safe-word is ‘BLUEJAY’. Just do down the corridor when the door open and enjoy your night, you have the room until 8am.”

Sam stood still, staring at the small screen which simply had the KINKS logo spinning on it. “Um… but I don’t know what all this is?”

There was a moments silence from the voice. “ … Ah ok, so front desk tells me this is a surprise for your 18th. I won’t spoil it, but I will give you two bits of advice. Take *ALL* your clothes off before you leave the hall, trust me on that one. And make the most of it, don’t say ‘No’.”

“Don’t say ‘No’?” Sam asked, an edge of worry in his voice.

The screen turned off.

‘Seriously… what have I gotten into here!’ He contemplated chickening out and waiting for Ben in the hall. ‘Ugh I’d never hear the last of it. Anyway, Ben wouldn’t put me through anything horrible. I bet this is some sort of kinky sex parlour…’

He followed the advice given and tool all his clothes off, pausing at his boxer shorts, before giving in and dropping them at his feet. He turned and looked down the corridor.

‘Am I supposed to crawl or something?’ he thought, looking at the small window at the end. He started walking towards the window, trying to be careful not to bump his head on the encroaching ceiling. As he got closer, the door and the corridor got bigger, until he reached a normal sized glass door. He looked back where he came from and the corridor seemed to expand out and away from him. ‘That is freaky ass illusion right there!’

Then he heard a soft humming noise and the glass slid to one side. ‘I go in I guess…’

Sam stepped through the door and into the room. Everything immediately felt off, the fittings, the furniture, it was all far too big. Looking up at a chest of draws next to him gave him a horrible sense of vertigo. “What the…” he mumbled out loud.

There was a dull thud and he spotted movement on the other side of the room. He spotted a large glass door closing.

“Um… hello?” he called out. Then he remembered what the voice had said about being anonymous, quickly pushing his voice to sound a bit lower. “Hey?”

“Oh *there* you are little guy!” the sound of a woman’s voice came from just behind the chest of draws. “Come on out here, let’s get a good look at you.”

He heard a small thumping sound then nothing else. He walked to the edge of the furniture, took a deep breath and stepped out. He immediately stepped backwards, tripping over himself and fell heavily on his backside. Before him was a beautiful middle aged woman, squatting down in front him, her bare crotch open and wet, her breasts squashed up against her knees as she leant forward to see him. The top half of her face was covered the same was his was. He guessed he was about as tall as her knee, barely.

“Aw now aren’t you just adorable. Let’s get a closer look.” The lady reached forward a hand, gently curling her fingers around him and lifting him up.

Sam didn’t move a muscle, he felt like his body had frozen with shock.

“Wow, you *are* young! I usually end up with middle aged slightly hairy kinksters. You though… so firm and smooth.” She giggled “I could just eat you up right now!” She finally registered his look of fear. “Aw come on, don’t be scared. I’ll be gentle. What should I call you?”

Her voice was kindly, motherly. It put him slightly at ease, though is mind was still reeling from the experience. “I… I um… you can call me S…” then caught himself. ’Fake name, Sam, fake name!’ he reminded himself. ”Call me... James.”

“Ok, James it is.” The woman stood up, turned around and sat heavily on the bed. “You can call me Samantha. Now, I was advised that this is all a bit new to you, to take it slow. I don’t really do slow, but I’ll give you a mo to calm down.”

“I… but… what IS this?!” Sam blurted.

Samantha looked a little surprised, then realisation dawned on her face. “Oh! Oooooh! They said you were new to this, not that you didn’t know what his was!” her face broke into a grin. “That’s much more fun… so basically, you’ve been matched with me based on specific kinks we both share, the idea being we can indulge those kinks, in a safe and anonymous environment. Only, in this case, you don’t have a kink…. Yet.”

Sam felt himself blush, realising that given his size and that she had ‘kinks’ that some very odd sexual situations were planned for him. “I um… no not really… I watched some hentai once, but found it too violent… and tentacles?!”

Samantha laughed happily. “Aw so innocent. Well, in my case, I like to play the role of a Giantess. Which means I like to play with guys your size, in lots of interesting ways. And by play, I mean get you inside me in every way you can imagine. I’m specifically partial to vore…” She ended with a wink and a lick of her lips.

Sam’s mind was felt like it was exploding. He still felt some fear but now he was also fascinated and massively aroused by what he’d just heard.

“Oh? What’s this? It feels like someone likes what he heard.” Samantha moved a finger, revealing Sam’s quickly forming erection.

Sam looked away, embarrassed. “It does sound pretty hot… what’s vore?”

“It’ll be much better if I show you, but not yet.” Samantha let herself fall back onto the bed, placing Sam carefully onto her chest between her breasts. “I’ll let you have a little explore to get you started, but then I’m going to use you, ok?”

“I um… guess, ok…” Sam stammered back.

“Awww… you’re so cute and yummy. Now off you go, don’t be shy.”

Samantha lay still on the bed, her legs open, her chest slowly moving up and down, making Sam feel like he was on a gently rocking boat. ‘Well, we’re both consenting adults… so I guess I can just do what I want…’ it was an odd feeling, his previous sexual encounters being awkward and short, with equally innocent girls his age. He’d never had the freedom to just ‘Do whatever’.

He stood up, wobbling slightly, and went to one of Samantha’s breasts. He knelt down, putting a knee each side of the soft skin before him, resting his balls and erection against it. He leant forward and pulled as much breast into his arms as possible and hugged it, pulling Samantha’s firm nipple into his mouth and sucking it, wriggling his tongue over the rough surface.

After a minute or so, he heard Samantha chuckle, her chest wobbling under him.

“That feels nice and all, but I think you can be a little more adventurous, hm?”

Sam released the breast and sat back on her chest, feeling embarrassed. He’d been very much enjoying himself, but then, he was also young and inexperienced.

‘Of *course* she wants more than a sucked nipple you idiot!’ he inwardly chastised himself, feeling his face redden.

“Aw hun, don’t worry.” She said, bringing one hand up to her chest, her fingers carefully wrapping around him. “Let me guide you.” And she manoeuvred him down her body, dropping him onto the bed between her thighs. Her hand then moved to her pussy, using her fingers to spread it open.

Sam was stunned by the sight before him, dark vaginal lips stretched aside, smooth pink revealed within and a wet gaping hole, moving slightly as Samantha breathed. He’d never seen such a beautiful sight.

“My pussy is hungry… feed it.” Samantha said, almost as an order.

He approached the beautiful wet tunnel before him, smelling musty warm air coming from it. He look up, along Samantha’s body, her breasts two small hills framing her chin as she lay back waiting for him. He reached out with one trembling hand and placed it on the smooth slick pink valley between Samantha’s lips. It was soft and warm, and he knew immediately that he wanted to feel that all over his body. He brought his other hand up, placing it next to the first, then carefully lowered himself to his knees, his hands sliding down as he went. The flesh under his hands become softer as he went.

Without warning, Samantha gyrated her hips very slightly, and his hands slipped from the outside and into her. Off balance he fell forward, with a wet slap his face hit the inside of the gaping vagina, his mouth open in surprise, he got his first taste of Samantha’s pussy. He also heard a small moan from above him. Desperate not to embarrass himself more, he tried to push himself in to her. His head easily slid in, intense heat engulfing his senses, slick soft walls pressing on the sides of his head. As his shoulder bumped up against her, he realised it was going to be pretty tight. Before he even had a chance to try and continue, he felt a single large linger brush against his thighs and press against his backside. Two more fingers joined either side, gently increasing pressure.

He could feel Samantha’s vagina stretch tight, causing the soft wall of pink in front of his face to pull up, causing it to smother him every time she breathed in. He could feel the tight walls start to slip over his shoulders, and with a sudden slick movement, he shot forwards. His hands pressed against a surprisingly firm surface, shortly followed by his face. ‘Oh god, that’s her cervix!’

He could feel the hot tight walls of Samantha all the way down to his hips, his erection pressing up against her, though he doubted she could even fell that. Through the tight walls around him he felt a jiggling motion, rhythmically over and over. Then the pressure on him relaxed, he felt himself start to slide back out, the tight walls softly closing in over his face as he went. Just before his shoulders reached the exit, Samantha’s fingers returned, forcing him firmly back in, each time pressing him up against the firm cervix wall, using him as a living sex toy.

‘This is amazing… I’m inside a beautiful women… as she masturbates with me…’ his mind was awash with excitement and sexual arousal, overwhelmed by the smell and taste of her.

After a minute or so of vigorous thrusting, Samantha took her hand away and Sam slipped out of her, back onto his knees. He briefly saw right down inside her, a pink doughnut shape briefly visible, before her walls closed around where he’d been filling her. He sucked in a deep breath, realising he’d been holding his breath for most of the experience.

“Huurrmmm” Samantha made a pleasureful humming noise. “I want to climax with your whole body in me!” the tone in her voice sounded almost desperate somehow.

Sam stood up, feeling a little light headed, using her shaved mound for support. “I think that was as deep as I can go…” he said, not wanting to disappoint her.

This elicited a chuckle from her. “You are adorable… there’s other places you can go you know. My ass, for example…”

Sam glanced down at her sphincter, which briefly tightened and relaxed. ‘Oh my…’

Samantha’s hand came between her legs and pickup him up again as she pushed herself up with her other hand into a sitting position.

“But honestly, I can’t wait any longer. You’re so yummy and innocent…” she grinned at him. “Let me show you what vore is.”

Sam had no idea what she was talking about, and found he didn’t really care. He wanted to pleasure the woman before him in any way she wanted. “Ok, show me.” He said, with as much confidence as he could manage.

She immediately lifted him to her face, her tongue coming out and licking him from cotch to face. He almost climaxed immediately, concentrating on holding back.

“Oooh you taste as good as you look!” and she deftly slipper his feet between her lips, her tongue running over them. “Hmmmm” she hummed. Sam felt it vibrate through his legs. He felt a soft pressure as she sucked, then a wet hot sensation as she let him slide into her mouth a little, her tongue pushing under his legs.  Then a little more, until his hips and erection passed between her lips and his feet pressed into the back of her throat. She angled her head up a little, relieving the pressure of his feet against her and slid him in a little more.

‘Right… so this is a like a full body blow job.’ Sam concluded.

Samantha held firmly around his chest, sliding him in slightly more, until his erection was pressed against the tip of her tongue. He could feel her throat close and gulp around his shins as they dangled down her throat. She carefully moved him in and out, gulping constantly on his feet, rubbing his erection on her tongue. Sam tried to hold back, but it took only moments before his manhood started twitching and ejaculating on Samantha’s tongue

As soon as she tasted his seed, she let go of his chest. Sam didn’t really notice what was happening at first, still not quite done with his climax and its ensuring hormonal rush. The repeated gulping sensation moved up his legs a little and became significantly tighter. As his erection stopped twitching and he his brain came back online, he initially marvelled at the sensation of his legs being gulped. As his hips and backside hit the back of her throat, he assumed that would be it. ‘I can’t believe she can fit my legs that far in, she must do amazing blowjobs.’ And his mind prompted an image of his erection in her mouth going into her throat like his legs.

From his view point, sticking out from between her lips, he could just see over her chin and down between her breasts. He could see one of her hands busy working on her pussy. Her other hand came up towards him.

“I’m sorry I finished so fa…” he started to apologise, but Samantha placed one finger on each of his shoulders and started to push. He could feel his hips press tightly against the entrance to her throat, stretching it around his hips and backside. He was worried he was going to hurt her throat if she kept this up. “It’s ok, you don’t need to push me any deeper…”

The tightness around his hips slipped suddenly, the pressure releasing and moving up to his waist. Samantha swallowed hard, her tongue pressing his body against the roof of her mouth, strong muscles in her neck rippling down his legs, dragging him down. Her tongue released him as his head slipped between her lips. Now he began to panic.

“What…” he started. “Are you swallowing me!?!” he shouted from just inside her lips.

She opened her mouth a little, raised her hand into view and gave a thumb up. She closed her lips and once again, swallowed. As her tongue pushed him up, his head brushed one of her front teeth, catching his mask and head-cap, dragging them off. He tried to shout again, but her tongue pressed up, pulled back and he slid down her neck further, which was now bulging with his body in it.

His progress halted as his shoulders reached her throat. His face was covered in saliva, and more was pooling around him. With her mouth closed, it was dark, with a slight red tinted light coming through her cheeks. ‘Oh shit oh shit she’s eating me…’ ran through his mind, as a gluck-gluck-gluck sound began. Samantha’s throat was trying to pull his shoulders through the too tight entrance. She paused for a moment, then unleashed a strong gulp, forcing her throat to stretch around him.

With the widest part of his body dealt with, there was no longer anything holding back his decent. The last thing he saw before her throat closed over him was Samantha’s rough tongue arch up in front of him as it moved back with one last swallow. Firm muscles now moved rhythmically down over him, forcing him deeper into her body, her throat stretched tightly around him the whole way. He was definitely too big for it, but that wasn’t stopping him going down. A loud thump-a-thump-a sound indicated he had passed into her chest, her heart beating hard and fast near him. His feet now felt something firm press on them, then the next wave of muscles caused the firmness to move up around his legs, open space meeting his feet.

‘Oh! No no no… is that… her stomach?!’

The tight sensation gradually moved up. As it reached his waist, his feet once again met resistance as they pressed into the otherside of Samantha’s stomach. He started to bend his legs as more of him was firmly pushed in, his knees pressing into another stomach wall above. With a wet slimy gurgle, his head and arms slipped through the ringed entrance, followed by a significant amount of saliva. He quickly used his hands to push the slimy spit from his face and take a deep breath. The air was damp and a little acrid, but breathable. There was almost constant noise, gurgles, squirks, blips and rumbles, all loud and all very close by.

‘The sounds of her gut dealing with whatever she ate earlier…’ his mind prompted. He wished it hadn’t.

He tried to move, but found most of his body was already pressed firmly against the walls of her stomach, the only space being in front of his chest and head. After a moment, another sound joined the busy digestion noises. As it got louder, it became clear Samantha was enjoying this situation rather a lot. He felt soft pressure move over him now and then.

Outside, Samantha was working on her clit with one hand, her other was on her belly, massaging it, pressing into it, softly digging fingers in and gripping at it. She could feel his body against her fingers when she pressed hard enough, making her cry louder and gyrate her hips against her hand.

“OOoh OOOHHHH FUUUUCK YEES! Aaaahhhh! Ahhhh! GAAH AH HHA HHAAAA!” Samantha cried out loudly, her hand pressing against Sam with some force, she could actually feel the shape of his knees inside her. She climaxed loudly, bucking her hips as she hooked her fingers into her pussy.

“Aaaaaahhhh ahhh ahhhhh….” With one final arch of her back, she flopped back onto the bed panting.

“And that…” she said loudly, so Sam could hear her from inside “… is what vore is.”

Though her voice was muffled, Sam could hear her well enough, even with the gurgles and groans. ‘She REALLY enjoyed that… she really enjoyed ME.’ Sam had never caused a girl to make such a noise before or buck with such climatic pleasure. He wondered now weather he’d even actually made them climax at all! He actually felt proud of himself, he may have been along for the ride, but still, he’d been the one to cause such a result. Samantha’s stomach groaned loudly around him. ‘On the other hand, I am still in her stomach…’ vague memories surfaced from biology classes about how the contents of a stomach stimulates digestion and how it churns the contents. Given how his body was stretching it around him he was pretty sure it was stimulated. He push his hands up and made an attempt to struggle back where he came from, but the entrance to Samantha’s stomach remained firmly closed.

His struggle didn’t go unnoticed. “Oooh I liked that…” and her hand went back down between her legs. She used the other to poke her belly hard “Do it again! I’m going for another round…”

Sam felt conflicted. He wasn’t sure if he was entirely happy with being used this way, and while he doubted Samantha intended to truly harm him, as far as her body was concerned he was a very stimulating bit of food. On the other hand, a beautiful women who has total control over him was asking him directly to help her masturbate herself into a screaming climax, for a second time.

He could feeling her insides jiggle around him slightly as she worked on herself below, clearly more vigorously than before. He may have had some worries, but he was also an 18 year old guy. He started to struggle, pushing his legs out a bit and experimentally pressing his hands into various stomach walls within reach. His struggles paid off immediately as he heard cries and moaning, before long his surroundings bounced up and down with some force as Samantha bucked wildly, climaxing again. ‘This is actually… pretty hot…’ he found himself thinking.

However, Samantha had just had some rather vigorous exercise, twice in a row, and Sam had just been *very* stimulating indeed. Samantha flopped back on the bed, sweating a little and panting heavily. “Huuuh… wow. That was SO much better than any guy before.” She gave her belly a heavy pat. “See, you did good James!”

Her gut gurgled loudly. She looked like she’d just remembered something important, leaned to the side and tapped a small blank screen embedded in the wall at the head of the bed. She flicked through a list and signed. “Ah, maybe next time.” She mumbled to herself. Then she grinned to herself.

“I got to say though, I’ve *really* worked up an appetite. It’s a good thing you’re in there already, KINKS don’t serve food… at least, not unless it’s part of whatever kink is going on at the time.” She gave her stomach a firm long prod until she felt the delightful sensation of Sam’s body moving under her finger. She considered trying for a third time, but as she touched her clit it felt hot and a little over worked. “Well then, we have the room for a fair few more hours, well at least I do. You’ll be working your way into my gut soon enough.” She felt the firmness under her finger go still. “How does that sound, my deliciously innocent little guy? My hungry belly will start working on you soon, if it hasn’t already. It’ll churn and squeeze you, making sure you’re nice and tender, ready to slip out into my long tight gut, where you’ll spend the rest of the night moving deeper and deeper inside my body. By morning, you’ll be part of me.”

Sam was very still as he listened to Samantha describe the rest of his night. Somehow, she made the end of his life sound sexy and romantic, he even found it arousing him. Her stomach gurgled around him and the walls squeezed his legs slightly, then the tightness moved to his waist. A moment later, the walls around his head moved in and smothered him. He pushed and squirmed until they relaxed and move back away. He was sure it was also a little hotter and it was definitely a lot wetter, where before the walls had simply been slippery, they were positively wet with slick liquid. ‘Oh shit… she’s actually digesting me!’ and his survival brain stated to take over, he wriggle and pushed as hard as he could.

Samantha let out a small burb. “Oh! I guess it’s time then… it’s a shame, I really wanted to see how far you’d make it.” She gave a little shiver as she imagined how far he might keep squirming into her gut. She rolled onto her front and pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. “Damn you feel too good…” the way he was filling her belly and struggling so hard, she felt her over stimulated clit begging for another chance. Instead, a look of concentration appeared on her face, her lower lip seemed to shake slightly and her abdomen muscles started to twitch.

Sam felt the difference right away. Her stomach churning him had been a regular and smooth movement, but now her stomach muscles spasmed and squeezed randomly around him. ‘Oh thank you thank you…’ and he tried to push again against where he came in. He felt a massive lurch, tight muscles pushed all around him and the ring in front of him finally let him through. Unlike on his way down, his movement was constant and fast, within moments his head shot out at the back of Samantha’s mouth, most of his body still trapped tightly in her neck. Her mouth opened and he slipped forward, over her tongue. Her lips closed around him and help release him gently from her mouth and onto a pillow, face down, a pool of saliva and stomach juices following him.

He lay panting in the wet puddle, relived to be in fresh air again and to be definitely not digesting.

He heard Samantha coughing a little before she spoke. “So my little cutesy, did you enjoy your first vore experience? Did my stomach take good care of you?”

Sam was about to roll over, then remembered his mask and cap had come off. “It was certainly different.” He said, propping himself up on his elbows but kept facing down. “I was sort of getting used it, but then I thought you were going to digest me! I mean, you were!”

Samantha chuckled. “Sorry, I was enjoying teasing you in there. That’s not to say I wasn’t tempted, you were amazing in there – to have you struggling some more, and into my gut… ugh I’m getting horning again just thinking about!”

“So… why didn’t you?” Sam asked. ‘Why does it sound so sexy when she describes it!’ he thought.

“Aw hun, you actually sound a little disappointed.” She leant over and tapped the screen next to the bed, bringing a list up. “It’s the one thing you said no to, see?”

Sam didn’t look up. “Ah, right. My friend and the receptionist picked it all out for me. I didn’t know.”

“I see, they made a good choice.” She paused for a moment. “You know… you can change the preferences list mid-session…”

Sam’s mind froze, trying to work out what he wanted. “You mean… change it so you can swallow me again… and… um…”

“So I can keep you down, massage you, churn you, have you struggle deep in my bowls until you become a part of me, yes.”

Sam was glad he was face down, it meant she couldn’t see his erection hardening again. “So… like… what happens to me?”

“You… become part me. You know… digested, absorbed, etc…”

“I mean, you know, after that.”

He heard Samantha moving around a little, then his mask and head cap dropped next to him. “Put those back on first.”

Sam pondered the idea of not, but thought better of it. He just imagined how awkward it’d be meeting in public, given what they’d done together. Given her age, she may even have kids! He quickly slipped the latex cap and mask over his slimy hair and face and turned around. His view was filled with Samantha’s backside, cheeks spread, her anus in front of him. It twitched as he looked at it.

“Does that answer your question?” she asked, mock innocence in her voice.

Sam knew she was teasing him, but couldn’t say he entirely disliked it. “You *know* what I mean.” He said, stepping forward with a confidence that even surprised himself and put his hands on her wrinkled sphincter, which reacted by tightening up briefly.

Samantha sighed. “Sorry, it’s just a bit more exciting for me to play it as something dangerous.” She felt Sam’s hands exploring the puckered ring of her backside and drew in a hissing breath, biting her lower lip.

Sam knew he’d got her now. “Soooo…?” he prompted, massaging his hands firmly in the middle of her back entrance.

“Ah!” she made a small cry before answering. “Soooo… KINKS wouldn’t last very long if … AH!” Sam’s hands were slowly working their way into the tight ring. “… IF… if their clients were in any real danger.”

“So, you mean you wouldn’t digest me?” And Sam pushed a little harder, his hands feeling soft flesh and internal body heat spread over them as Samantha’s anus tweaked tightly around his wrists.

 This time a shaking hissed breath, as if she was desperately holding herself back. “Haaaah…. I would certainly try to, but no. When you change the preference, they’ll not do it until you have something … “ Sam pushed hard, the hot cloud-like softness of Samantha’s rectum moving all the way up his arms, the gap formed between them showing dark pink within. “… Hmmnngg! DONE to you that ensures your safety.”

Sam paused for a moment. “So just now, you could have actually digested me?” he asked, though he found the thought of that risk strangely erotic.

“I… well… yes.” She answered. Sam’s heart jumped ‘I was IN her stomach! She could have just sat back and masturbated the night away while her body dealt with me!’ He certainly didn’t have a death wish, but something about the control she had had at that moment made him profoundly aroused. Samantha quickly continued “But I wouldn’t! No matter how tempted I was, this is still just a fetish… I like the *idea* of digesting you, but I’d be horrified if my kink actually killed someone!”

Sam pushed himself into her up to his shoulders, his face level with the inside of the tight wringed entrance. He could feel the warmth of her inside against the top of his head. He opened his mouth and gave the stretched inside of her anus a kiss and a lick. He heard a moan of pleasure in response. He was so tempted to just go for it, all the way, but he wanted to get some teasing revenge. ‘Next time…’ he promised himself, and carefully pulled himself out of Samantha’s anus, watching her sphincter close before him.

“Awww…” Samantha made a disappointed noise.

Sam grinned to himself. He may have been new to this, but he knew when he had someone on a hook. “You’ll just have to wait… I wouldn’t want to spoil the finale now would I?”

“Oh?” Samantha shifted herself around so she was facing him. “Wait, do you mean…. You’ll go back inside me?” She grinned down at him. “Well look at you, getting all confident!”

He saw how excited her face was. ‘She’s even more beautiful when she’s excited.’ He mused. “So how do I do this?” he asked.

Samantha tapped the screen next to the bed, bringing it to life. “Come over here and follow the instructions.”

Sam stepped over. ‘Place hand on screen’ he read. He did so. It beeped. ‘Modify preferences.’ He glanced at the list headed ‘Current Scenario: Giantess’.

“There’s a lot of stuff on here… what on earth is Breast Vore?” he mumbled out loud. He skimmed down the list further. “Variable Size?” he read out as he went. “Ah…” He found the entry labelled “Digestion”.

He reached out to tap it. ‘Am I really doing this?’ He read it again. “Digestion”. His mind reminded him what that really meant. He tapped it. ‘I guess I am’.

The menu expanded into sub options. “Type: Fatal, Minimal, Full.” He read out. “Um, why is there a fatal option?!” he asked with obvious surprise.

“Ah, that’s actually a restricted option… it won’t let you choose it without sign off from at least two independent doctors confirming you already have a life ending condition. I guess… some people would like to go out the way they choose.”

Sam swallowed, his mouth felt dry. “Have you… have you ever done that for someone?”

“Aww you’re so cute when you’re nervous.” Samantha crooned. “No, I’ve not done that, yet. It’s very rare now days, there aren’t very many life ending conditions around.”

“But you’d want to?”

Samantha’s tone of voice took on a more natural tone than her sexy boisterous tone she’d had so far. “I don’t know… I think so? But having someone’s life come to end inside my gut, even if they want it. It’s a big thing to get your head around.”

Sam felt he’d killed the mood somewhat, so quickly tried to move on. “I guess. So what about the other two?”

“For your first time? Minimal.”

“Ok… but what do YOU enjoy more?” Sam felt the need to make the woman before him scream in pleasure the way she had before.

She grinned down at him. “Honestly? They both have pros and cons for me… but… if I had to choose, Full really gets my kink on.”

Sam tapped the option without another word. There was beep and a buzzing noise. A small hole opened next to the screen. ‘Place hand in hole and select option again’ he read. Shrugging, he put his hand in and tapped the screen.

Vice like grips surround his wrist, locking him in place. A moment later a sharp pain of a needle jabbing into his wrist and a cold feeling of something being injected. “OW OW OW! What the hell!” he shouted. The option on the screen turned green and his hand was released.

Sam stumbled back from the screen, looking at a red welt on his wrist where he’d been injected with something.

“What the crap did it just do to me?”

“It gave you a little something to help make my digestive process a little less fatal.” She shrugged. “Don’t ask me how it actually works, KINKS seems to be able to afford some pretty cutting edge stuff.”

‘So I’m going to put my trust in an unknown injection and willingly submit myself to what I know is going to be a hungry and active stomach…’ Sam thought while staring at the mark, then smiled to himself. ‘Heh, looks like I won’t be keeping my promise about doing stupid dangerous 18th birthday stuff.’

There was a very odd feeling, like something cold moving through his body. He shuddered at thought of having something entirely unknown in his blood.

Sam turned to face Samantha. “So what next? Do I need to active something, get stabbed with another needle?”

“Next?” Samantha repeated back to him, her eyes hungrily locked on him. “I’m genuinely really hungry. Now you’ve changed your preference, I get to eat you for real.” One of her hands prodded her belly. “Send you back down here. Are you ready for the *real* vore experience? Once you go down, that’ll be it, no changing your mind – I’ll digest you.”

‘She means it too… she won’t let me back out once she swallows. Hell, I can’t believe I’m doing this…’ He was about to ask if it was now completely safe, but held back, remembering what Samantha had said about enjoying it a lot more when she could at least play it like it’s dangerous. He didn’t want to spoil it, especially with the way she was looking at him now. ‘What if this injection thing doesn’t work? Or it’s a trick? I’ll… go down and… digest… for real.’ Though he found the thought oddly arousing, that in the worst case scenario, his life would end inside this beautiful woman as she masturbated and enjoyed him.

“Well then, I guess you should hurry up and eat me before I change my mind!”

Samantha didn’t hesitate or even reply, her hand swopped down, brought him to her mouth and pushed him in head first. There was no foreplay this time, her tongue wriggle up and down under him as she carefully inserted him, until his head pressed the hard slippery roof of her mouth at the very back, his face looking directly down into her neck. He briefly saw her vocal cords as she sucked in a little air around him. Then her throat opened up and he lurched forward. She wasted no time in being gentle, her hand outside pushing firmly on his feet and she gulped him down, forcing his body into her tight neck. She kept the pressure on his feet all the way, her fingers going into her mouth and pressing them down her throat. A moment after he felt the last pressure on his feet, his head pressed against the entrance to her stomach. The tight ring of muscle loosened and pulled back around his head and he started slidingin.

Sam noticed the difference immediately. It was hotter, it was wetter and as he reached the bottom of her stomach he splashed into a pool of liquid, his back resting in it as he bent his body to the curved shape of the walls around him. His surroundings lurched suddenly, hot liquid splashing around as he tumbled to one side. He heard a rumbling moan and the feeling of pressure on his side as Samantha pressed her finger in onto him. A moment later, her stomach walls squeezed in tightly, moving along his body then released him. He tried to adjust his position but Samantha’s stomach squeezed in again, jostling him around and squashing him up against one end then the other. Each time, he wriggled and pushed back, partly to keep the walls from smothering him and partly because he knew Samantha liked the struggle.

Outside, Samantha already had one hand on her crotch, a finger massaging her anus, her thumb resting on her clit. Her other hand was grabbing at her belly and pressing into it. As she felt Sam’s struggles against her skin, she moaned loudly. “OOooouuummmm... aah! You are sss AAAH! – such a good mea---MEAL!” she managed, hardly able to get the sentence out.

Her stomach wasn’t wasting any time either, it churned and squeezed constantly, and Sam was now starting to feel a hot tingling on his skin, pretty much all over, as Samantha’s stomach acids began to work on his naked body. As much as he thought he was prepared for the experience, a bit of primal fear crept in. ‘She’s going to digest me… she IS digesting me! Shit shit shit… I gotta… I need to …’ he scrabbled frantically for a moment, eliciting a long moan from outside. He stopped and slumped back down, settling in the pit of her stomach as another wave of churning came down on him.

He lay still, allowing the waves of pressure and grinding to shove him around. ‘She made it clear, once down, I stay down. Fuck. That injection better do … something… what?’ it suddenly occurred to him that he hadn’t taken a single breath since he was eaten. It’s not that he’d forgotten, he just… hadn’t needed to. ‘Huh…’ he consciously tried to breathe and immediately regretted it, the strong acrid smell making him feel dizzy. ‘UGH! Right… no breathing, apparently.’

The churning motion changed abruptly, moving uniformly down his legs and up his body, cramming him down into the very pit of Samantha’s stomach. It felt like it was trying to crush him, his head pushed firmly into the narrow end where the walls came together, soft slippery and hot, they smothered his head on all sides. He noticed her gut was definitely noisier, squirks and groooans becoming almost constant and a lot louder… or closer, he wasn’t sure.

‘Oh!’ he managed as realisation dawned on him as to what was happening. The tight corner his head was in relaxed, sliding slickly over his face. Another squeeze down his body and his chest felt a tight sensation slip down it, his face now fully enclosed in tight gut walls as he was pushed firmly into Samantha’s small intestines. His progress into her gut was punctuated with a loud gurgling as some air and liquid squeezed out with him. It didn’t take long before he felt gut walls close over his feet, his body now bent around in a U shape as he was very slowly forced to follow the path of Samantha’s intestines.

Samantha panted heavily, her hand on her crotch was still for a moment as she felt the sensation of her over-full stomach emptying. After a moment, she saw what she was waiting for, a very slight bulge started to appear under her skin. She bit her lip hard and sucked in a shaking breath as she watched and felt the lump grow bigger as Sam was pushed into a part of her gut close to her skin. She placed her free hand on Sam and gently pressed down on him. She was rewarded with the sensation of his body wriggling under her touch. Her crotch hand started working again, hooking her fingers inside herself and gyrating her hips.

“Ffffffuuuuuuucck aaaah ha ah ha!” she screamed in climax, grinding her hand against her gut and Sam, as he slowly slipped away deeper into her body. “Haaaaah… aahh… haa…” she lay panting heavily on the bed for a moment. “You better –aah- not digest –ah- before I do that again!” she loudly.

Samantha’s gut groaned around Sam as it squeezed him along. ‘Wait what? Wasn’t the point of that injection so I wouldn’t digest?!’ he now found himself wondering if it really was a trick and the injection was a placebo. His hands and feet felt numb, the rest of his body felt hot, the sort of heat you feel when getting into a bath that’s too hot. Oddly, his head and face felt simply warm, the same warmth he felt when he had his head in Samantha’s anus. He found the slow ripples of gut muscles that kept him moving forward along with the constant noise of Samantha’s body working around him rather relaxing. He also felt exhausted, making him lose the will to be worried about his situation. ‘Seems like… I’m getting digested… after all.’ He thought sluggishly. ‘At least they gave me… a painkiller first.’

His slow thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a firm pressure on his chest, or least, he could only feel his chest now. It was accompanied by the return of Samantha’s sounds of pleasure. ‘Heh, may as well go out with a “bang”.’ He thought, mentally chuckling to himself as he forced what control he had of his numb limbs to do his best at wriggling. As he slipped back deeper away from her skin, he finally heard the screaming of another orgasm and went limp.

Samantha took a moment to catch her breath, then sat up and leant against the head of the bed. She had noticed how weak and slow his wriggling was. “Aww, I guess young and strong as you are, you get digested the same as anyone else.” She patted her belly “I guess your body is mine now, breaking down, being absorbed… you are becoming part of me, does that make you happy?”

Sam could no longer feel his body, he wasn’t even sure if he had a body. He had been waiting to slip away into unconsciousness and end, but it didn’t happen. He still felt the soft pressure of her gut move over his face and could hear the busy sounds of working gut. He heard Samantha talking. ‘Yes, it does sort of make me happy…’ he answered, mentally to himself. He imagined how the energy from his body was now coursing through her blood, fuelling her body. Something about the idea made him feel content. ‘But… why am I still here?’

Samantha lay still for a while, gently stroking her belly, a happy smile on her face as she thought about Sam’s young strong body sliding through her gut, becoming a part of her. She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes. She started to imagine what it would be like doing it without the protections given by KINKS, imaging him slipping through her and her body taking *all* him, finally and for good. She sucked at her lower lip and began to softly masturbate.

Hours past as Samantha relaxed, imagining various things. Now and then touched her self. Sam felt like he was asleep yet not. His thinking was slow and tired, yet he did not sleep, instead he felt zoned out, almost hypnotized by the repeating waves of muscle. He had no sense of time in the darkness.

“BING!” a chime rang out next to Samantha and she opened her eyes from whatever fantasy she was currently having. She leaned over and tapped the screen next to the bed. It had a single green button that gently pulsated. She tapped it and sat back down, a smile on her face.

Sam’s blissful state of idle thought was interrupted by a very odd sensation. It felt like his neck was itching. It was very annoying. The itching moved down into his chest, which surprised him, since he didn’t have chest. It slowly expanded out, his whole body eventually alive with a horrible constant itch. It reached a peak, a crescendo of insect bite like itchiness and… stopped, to be replaced by the familiar feeling of soft wet walls pulsing down his body, though it was far less tight than before. Another surprise he found was that he was feeling the need to breath. He started to struggle, able to move a surprising amount in the much looser gut he found himself in.

Samantha chuckled to herself. “There we go… guess it’s time.” She shifted herself forward and pushed herself up into a squatting position. Her anus started to push outward a little, then open, pulling smoothly back over the top of Sam’s head. She relaxed a moment and her anus slipped back over him. She took a deep breath and strained, her anus one again sliding over the top of his head, and continued until she heard a gasping of breath from underneath. She relaxed and her anus closed tightly around Sam’s neck as he sucked in a deep breath.

“Welcome back.” Samantha called down to him. “I would usually take my time over this, but … I may have overdone it during the night and I’m a little sore. Also, they’ll be kicking us out in about 20 minutes and I can’t very well leave with you still inside me!”

Sam was trying to listen to what she said, but his mind was too busy processing the fact he was out and not digested.

She continued “Hold on, let me just…” and Sam felt strong pressure push along his body, he heard Samantha grunt with effort. Her anus pushed outwards in the shape of Sam’s shoulder, then stretched back as they passed out of her. The rest of his body slid from her backside with relative ease, depositing him on the bed, covered in anal mucous, looking up at Samantha’s backside as it slowly closed from stretching around him. She shifted around to face him, grinning down.

“I… don’t get it, I thought you digested me!?” he said, confused.

“Oh I did… very much so, your melted away inside me and become part of me, and it was every bit as amazing as I hoped.” She replied.

“But… then why…Oh. The injection. It wasn’t to stop me being digested, it was to make sure enough of ‘me’ stuck around to … be rebuilt?”

Samantha shrugged. “Something like that. I really don’t know. What matters is that it works, hm?” she continued before he could answer. “So… did you enjoy your time with me?”

Sam thought for a moment. It was definitely a new experience, one he had … enjoyed. Yes, he had enjoyed all of it. He wanted this again, he wanted Samantha again, and he wanted to make her scream and buck and orgasm. “Yes, I did.” He said.

She smiled softly at him, almost lovingly. “I’m glad. I enjoyed every moment. I’m not exaggerating when I say you have been the best partner I’ve had here.”

Sam felt pride in that. “So… now?”

“Now? It’s time to go, the time on our room expires soon and you don’t want to know how much they charge for overtime!”

He had to ask… “Will… will I see you again?”

“Oh? You want to do this again?” she grinned happily. “Well, I’m here most Fridays so… see you next Friday?”

“Definitely.”

“Now, you run along and head to your exit. I’ll wait here a bit. What happens in KINKS stays in KINKS, so it’s best we don’t bump into each other on the way out…”

“Oh. Right. Of course.” Sam felt a little disappointed, he’d been wondering if he’d spot on her on the way out. She scooped him off the bed, kissed him softly on the face, and lowered him to the floor. Sam felt his heart flutter for a moment, turned and jogged to his door. He glanced back briefly, seeing Samantha lay back on the bed. The door slid open and he walked out, along the corridor that looked like it impossibly grew bigger as he went further. His cloths were where he left them and a door that he was sure wasn’t there before stood open, a small shower within. He stepped in and turned it on.

*************

On the drive home, Sam couldn’t help notice a strong smell of peanut-butter emanating from Ben.

“Seriously, what happened to you?” he asked.

Ben grinned. “It was… a unique night. I tell you though, I won’t be having peanut butter for a good long while! What about you?”

“It was… pretty amazing, actually. I may even go back…”

“Good for you, happy eighteenth and all that!” Ben turned the car into Sam’s house driveway. “Right, I’m knackered mate, go get some sleep and we’ll catch up later.”

Sam climbed out of the car. “Thanks, see you later.” He slammed the car door closed and headed into his house, yawning as his did so, and went straight to his room. He flopped bodily onto his bed. He smiled to himself as he thought about seeing Samantha again, dropping off into a light slumber.

*************

Sam’s mother had slept on the couch after laying down for a “brief” rest when she got home from her night out. She was now tapping away at her phone as the sun reached noon:



DEBBIE: Hey sis, how was your night?

SHARON: Eh, it was ok. Yours?

DEBBIE: Heh sort of embarrassed…

SHARON: Uh huh, how did it go?

DEBBIE: It went amzing! Lol but…

SHARON: But…?

DEBBIE: He was really young!

SHARON: lol how?

DEBBIE: Like… 18 or 19 something

SHARON: Eh, that’s fine. Bet you had a thing or two to teach him :D

Debbie stroked her belly and sucked her lip.

DEBBIE: I’ll be teaching him a thing or two next Friday too!

SHARON: Ooh!

DEBBIE: gtg sounds like Sam is up and about, ttyl

The Second Visit by Gershwin
Author's Notes:

Looks like Sam just can't keep away after his first experience...

“Hah! Have some ‘Mega Combo’ sucker!” Sam taunted as he mashed buttons on a game controller.

Ben threw down his controller in frustration. “Dude, how do you always manage to pull that off at the last second? You know, I’d like to win sometimes!”

Sam chuckled at his friend’s dismay at losing once again. “You know what the dicks online say… ‘git good, noob!’.”

“Yeah, I think I’ve had just about enough ‘gitting good’ for the moment.” Ben stood up from his reclined position on the floor of Sam’s room. “Toilet break” he stated, heading out of the bedroom door and across the hall to the bathroom.

As Ben opened the bathroom door there was a startled “OH!” and he found himself face to face with Sam’s mother, who was only wearing her bra and panties. He paused, like a startled deer in headlights, though didn’t miss the opportunity to look Debbie over. “Ah! Sorry, the door was open and…” he eventually blurted out.

Debbie regained her composure quickly, making shooing motions “Ok, come on, out!” though she couldn’t quite hide her smile as she noticed how he had cheekily kept looking.

Ben backed out of the door as Debbie closed it and headed to the downstairs toilet. A few minutes later he was back in Sam’s room, a big grin on his face.

“Sorry I took a while, but I had to take care of something… I just bumped into your mum in her underwear!”

Sam raised his eyebrows at this “Please tell me it was by accident…”

“Of course! But seriously, you mother is hot!”

Sam glanced at his door, which was standing slightly open “Dude, keep your voice down!”

Speaking a little more quietly now, Ben persevered “I mean, be honest… have you ever snuck a peek when she’s in the bath or shower or something?”

Sam quickly protested, a little too emphatically “Of course not! Never! No!”

“Uh huh… I think that sounds like a ‘yes’ to me.”

Sam felt his whole body flush with heat, embarrassed at being pushed on the subject. “I mean… you know, not deliberately or anything, but she’s always leaving the door open to the bathroom and stuff, so I guess in that way I have…”

Outside the door, standing very quietly, Debbie smiled to herself as she listened in.

Ben let out a sigh “You’re so lucky! Have you ever … you know … imagined doing anything with her?”

Debbie almost made a noise when she heard that question. She forced herself to be as still as possible, not wanting to interrupt and miss the answer.

“Oh come on! She’s my mother!” Sam protested, feeling hotter still.

“Dude, she’s you step-mum. She’s like, what, only twelve years older than you or something? it really wouldn’t be that weird to fantasise about her.” Even Ben looked a little shy as he continued “I mean, she’s been single a while now, maybe you wouldn’t even need to fantasise?” he gave a wiggle of his eyebrows in case his point wasn’t obvious enough.

“I…” he stopped himself before he continued his obviously futile protests. “Ok, fine. Yes, I’ve thought about it. I’m a young guy who lives on his own with a hot woman, of course I’ve fantasied about all sorts of things.”

Ben slapped him on the shoulder. “Finally, a bit of honesty. So, what sorts of things?”

Debbie was starting to feel a bit guilty listening in to the two of them, however she was also thinking loudly to herself ‘Yes, what sorts of thing?’

His defences broken, Sam didn’t really feel the need to hold back. “Pretty much anything and everything. I saw her in the shower a few days back, bending over away from the door to pick up something.” At mentioning it, his mind brought up the memory, her smooth backside facing towards him. As she bent over her pussy briefly becoming visible, dark soft folds parting ever so slightly to reveal a hint of went pink within. “I imagined just stepping in there with her and burying my face in her soft wet pussy.”

Debbie bit the edge of her lip slightly as she remembered the incident herself. She’d spotted his reflection in the shiny bathroom tiles, sneaking a peek at her. She was about to tell him off for peeping, but instead had had the spur of the moment impulse to give him a little show, and instead pretended to pick something up, pushing her backside out a lot more than necessary. ‘Huh, I wonder what he’d have done if I’d invited him in instead…’ she found herself wondering.

Ben looked impressed with his friend’s response. “That’s more like it! Who knows, maybe you’ll progress from fantasy to reality, eventually.” He sighed to himself “Damn, you’re a lucky git.”

“Hah! I doubt it, she’s still my step-mum!” he picked up Ben’s controller and tossed it onto his lap. “Now moving on from that topic, I think it’s time you tried to beat me again.”

“Ugh, fiiiine, one more time. You need to set a handicap or something”

Debbie quietly stepped back towards her own room, grinning to herself. ‘I wonder how I should tease him next time?’ she found herself thinking.

-----

An hour later, Sam and Ben were still playing ‘Super Street Tekken: Dead or Alive 7’ when Debbie stepped into the room. She was dressed in a slinky tight black dress with a very low cut revealing ample cleavage.

“I’m off out with the girls, don’t wait up, it’ll be another late one. Order takeout if you want.” She said, taking a quick note of where both their eyes settled before looking up to her face.

“Ok, have fun!” Sam replied, quickly forcing his attention back to the screen before his eyes wondered anywhere else on her body.

“I will.” She replied, leaving the room and heading downstairs.

Once she was out of earshot, Ben let out a quiet whistle. “Man, you need to get some of that.”

Sam rolled his eyes “Ugh, not this again.”

Ben raised his hands in mock defence “Ok ok.”

They heard the front door slam as Debbie left the house.

“Sooo, what’s the plan for this evening?” Ben asked.

Sam looked unsure of himself for a moment before he answered. “I… thought that maybe… perhaps we could go to Kinks again?”

“Ooooh, someone enjoy themselves last time?”

Sam still looked a bit nervous “Yeah, it was quite the experience. I’ve been thinking about it all week… I really want to do it again.”

Ben glanced at his phone “Sure, I don’t see why not. Will Debbie be ok with you going out?”

“Probably. She’ll be back super late herself, as long as we’re back before two in the morning it’ll be fine, she’ll never know.”

Ben chuckled “Or you’ll turn into a pumpkin?” then looked thoughtful for a moment. “You know, I’m surprised I’ve never bumped into your mum on a night out. Where does she usually go?”

“With the girls? Some place called ‘Electric Dreams’ or something. Never been there myself.”

Ben thought for a moment. “Huh, funny, I know most places in town. I guess I’ll have to look that one up. Anyway, we best get ready and head out now if you plan to get back before pumpkin-o-clock.”

Sam gave Ben a sour look before replying “I’ll have quick shower in the ensuit and a change of clothes. You can use the main bathroom.”

As Sam headed to the shower he found his heart already beating harder, excited for the night ahead. ‘Ah! I really hope she’s there this time…` he thought.

----

“Hey Anne” Debbie called as she approached the check-in desk.

“Heya Debs. Another ‘Night out with the girls’ is it?”

“You bet it is! Usual setup please.”

Anne tapped some keys on her computer “Right you are. It’s a bit quiet tonight mind, and not many requests for your setup.”

Debbie shrugged “I’m sure someone’ll come along.”

Anne handed a key card to Debbie. “Door 71a, left corridor, about halfway down.”

“Thanks Anne, have a good evening!”

Anne chuckled “I always do.”

A few minutes later the entrance door slid open as Ben and Sam entered the reception and approached the desk.

“Good evening Anne” Ben said as he approached.

“And to you Ben.” She looked past him to Sam, a brief look of surprise crossed her face and she stifled a small laugh into a cough. “Ahem!”

Ben glanced at Sam before turning back to the desk. “What was that about?”

Anne gave a tiny shrug as she replied “Nothing I can talk about, strict privacy rules etc etc”

Ben raised an eyebrow at that but knew better than to push on that rule “Fair enough. I’ll take another lucky dip I think… though perhaps nothing food related this time? It took three days before the smell of peanut butter went way.”

Anne started clicking through records. “Hmmm… nope. Nope. Ah, there they are. Have you ever done a ‘multiple’?”

“I assume you don’t mean a threesome…”

Anne thought for a moment. “No, but it’s not far off. You’re good with your hands, right?”

Ben shrugged “I guess, sure.”

Anne handed a key-card over. “You’ll do fine then, door 17 down on the right.” She then looked over to Sam. “And you…” she clicked a few things on her computer and held out a key-card “… will be wanting door 71b, left corridor, about halfway down.”

Sam looked puzzled “I do?”

Anne sighed “You want to know if the woman you were with last time is here today and if she is free?” the look on Sam’s face was the only answer she needed. “Then yes, door 71b.”

“Um, thanks…” Sam replied sheepishly.

Ben chuckled at his friend “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it. Anne is VERY good at knowing what people want.”

“And… how much does it cost? Sorry… Ben covered it last time as it was my birthday.”

Anne glanced at her screen. “For you, it’s a £10 admin fee. The other party is covering the cost of the room and facilities due to the nature of their entertainment.” She continued quickly knowing the question was coming “They don’t always get a partner but since the room is in use the full cost still needs covering. The more ‘extreme’ setups tend to work this way.”

“Oh, ok.” As Sam swiped his phone over the payment reader he couldn’t help thinking ‘It must be sad waiting around in a room on your own, hoping someone comes along who just happens to share your rare fetish.’ Though he did realise that was that someone now.

“Enjoy!” Anne called to the both of them. Glancing at Sam specifically she added “And don’t forget your mask, privacy and anomality is key around here.”

Ben headed down towards his door, calling over his shoulder “Have fun! Don’t forget to be out before two though.”

“I will.” Sam replied, heading off towards his door.

As he disappeared down the corridor, Anne looked back to her computer, grinning to herself as she looked over two customer records that were on screen. “Sam and Debbie Vandersmith. What a pair you make.” She said quietly to herself.


----

Cloths removed and mask in place, Sam look down the tapering corridor, his heart thundering in his chest in anticipation of what was to come. ‘Why am I so in to this?!’ he found himself asking. He had an answer to this own question though ‘Actually who cares… I just am!’ and he walked forward.

As he approached the big glass door, he noticed that instead of seeing a room through it, there seemed be a wall. He couldn’t quite tell what it was until the glass slid away.

He was standing in front of Samantha’s backside, pressed up against the wall so it covered the entrance to the room. Even though he was now staring at a wrinkled anus, which he noted was glistening with an oily sheen, he found himself thinking ‘Wow, she must be pretty flexible to get her legs spread like that!’ which he mentally noted really was not that important right now.

A familiar voice spoke “Welcome back James… Anne let me know you were heading in. If you’d like to make your way into me, we can get things started.”

There was something about the casual way she said it that made him more aroused than if she’d tried to be sexy about it.

He tried to keep his response calm as his body shivered with adrenalin. “Hi Samantha. I’ll head on in then!” He found he was a lot more confident when being told what do than if she’d told him to do whatever he wanted.

He stepped up to oiled ring before him. Samantha was laying on her front, her legs out either side doing the splits, her backside pressed firmly on the wall keeping her cheeks spread. Sam was just big enough to see over her the top of her buttocks and up her back.

‘Wow… I can’t believe I get to go inside that magnificent body again’ he thought, marvelling at even the curve of her back was sexy. As he stepped forward the glass door slid closed behind him with soft swishing noise. He brought his hands up and stroked them over the oiled skin surrounding her anus. At his touch, the wrinkled entrance before him tweaked tighter, squeezing out a bit of oil, then relaxed, the oil dribbling down a little way.

He considered toying with her a little, using his tongue and kissing, but then he remembered what happened last time. He was too small for that to be truly stimulating and he got the impression Samantha wasn’t that interested in foreplay. ‘I guess I’ll just head on in.’ which even he realised was an odd thought to have when contemplating someone’s anus.

Sam brought his hands together and bent over a little, aiming himself like a diver at her tight sphincter. He leant forward, pushing his hands directly into the centre of the wrinkled ring. His hands slid inside easily, the oil helping greatly, but Samantha couldn’t help tightening herself around his wrists. Even though she relaxed a little afterwards, the slightest movement or stimulation resulted in the tight squeeze coming back.

Sam noted how tight it, and that was just his wrists. It didn’t deter him though, if anything the prospect of being squeezed by her anus all the way in just made it more exciting.

He applied more force and his arms smoothly pushed deeper, soft hot flesh greeting his skin. With his arms in past the elbow, Samantha’s anus was now held slightly open, his face now close, looking into her soft pink rectum within, his arms disappearing into the soft walls ahead.

‘I can’t believe I’m doing this… I’m literally pushing myself into a sexy woman’s anus!’ His mind wouldn’t stop marvelling at the situation, no matter how much he tried to focus on the task at hand. He shook his head in an attempt to keep his own thoughts quiet before pushing himself forward. His arms went a little further, but Samantha’s anus was tightening with quite some force, stopping him short of his shoulders. He held still for a moment, waiting for the slightest hint of her relaxing. He felt it loosen a little and he pushed, but as soon as he did it tightened again, more so than it did before. This was accompanied by a small pleasurable moan from Samantha.

It was exciting and arousing as it was, but he found knowing that he was stimulating and pleasuring Samantha was almost more rewarding.

Sam pushed his legs back until his feet pressed against the closed door. Pushing against it, he shoved himself. With the added strength of his legs he lurched forward, Samantha’s sphincter stretching tightly around his shoulders. He heard a muffled gasp as his head plunged into the soft gut ahead of him. This was followed by an even more muffled moan combined with Samantha’s sphincter tightening more than before, feeling like it may dislocated his arm, before slipping suddenly over his shoulders and sliding down his torso. Now over the widest part of his body, the tightening ring of muscle pushed him deeper as it slid down to his waist.

The familiar heat of Samantha’s insides pressed in around his upper body, the busy noises of her gut filling his ears as he entered her. Her gut was quite tight around him, for as small as he was, he was still bigger than most things her gut was used to. He pushed his legs out straight, once again pressing against the glass door, only managing to move himself a fraction deeper, Samantha’s anus responding once again by pinching in around him.

Unable to move himself any deeper, Sam lay still, waiting to see what Samantha would do now. He felt her gut tighten a little around his lower body and legs, then relax, then tighten and relax again. Each time, he felt himself move a tiny amount deeper. The frequency and consistency let Sam know this was a deliberate effort on Samantha’s part, unlike her easily stimulated sphincter. Slowly but surely, he felt the warm wetness of her gut creep up his legs.

He could feel his erection switch against her bowl wall. ‘Oh my… she’s actually swallowing me with her backside!’ which was somehow far more erotic then what he had expect; that she’d reach down and just push him the rest of the way.

After what he guessed was a minute or so he felt the warmth come up around his feet, the outside world suddenly closed off as Samantha relaxed her backside, her anus closing firmly over his feet and her gut pulling in slightly as it relaxed, shoving his whole body a little further up into her intestine. ‘Gulping me down…’ he thought.

Everything was still for a moment, just the squirks and gurgles of her gut punctuating the passage of time. A sudden lurch of movement and a little pressure on his legs let Sam know Samantha was getting up, a swaying motion that she was walking and finally a weightless lurching sensation that ended with a sudden stop, which he guessed was that she had thrown herself on to the bed. His inner ear was telling him he was at angle, almost upside down.

He wanted to touch himself, but he found Samantha’s bowls too tight to move his arms down from the extended position they entered in. He didn’t have to worry about that for long though, as he felt something press against his legs quite firmly, then probe its way up to his thighs and rest on his erection.

Samantha was on the bed, a pillow under her lower back, propping her backside so it was aiming up with her back bent, her legs out either side in a mid-air crouch. She had a thumb in her pussy, pressed in as far as she could manage, pressing away and finding Sam in her gut. Her other hand was busy masturbating herself. As she found what felt like Sam’s crotch, she started gently pushing her thumb in and out of pussy, making sure to press onto his erection through her insides each time.

She was already extremely aroused from ‘swallowing’ Sam in the first place, so when she felt him shudder under her thumb as he came, she herself felt the shuddering bolt of pleasure as she climaxed.

Sam felt her climax as a tightening of her muscles around him, hearing extremely muffled cries of pleasure through her body. As her cries calmed and stopped, so did the muscles that were tightening around him.

Samantha dropped her legs and backside down on the bed and relaxed in post climax bless. She could feel Sam inside her, a constant sense of pressure just inside her backside. She concentrated and tensed her bowls around him, pushing him down against her sphincter. She was rewarded with the feeling of his feet starting to push out of her. She kept the pressure up, feeling her anus stretch tighter as more of him came out. With a surprising suddenness, the rest of his body slid smoothly out of her backside and flopped onto the bed.

Sam gasped in a breath of fresh air, the temperature in the room seeming much colder than it was after being trapped so tightly in Samantha’s hot gut.

Samantha sat up, looking down between her legs and smiling. “Hey James. I’m so pleased to see you again, I was hoping you’d be back.”

Sam smiled back up at her, laying on a damp patch of oil and gut mucous. “I wasn’t sure at first… but as the week went on, I felt like I needed to do this again. Not just because of the fetish… but also because of you, you’re the reason I came back. I wanted to see and pleasure you again.”

“Oh!” Samantha looked a little surprised. She didn’t come to KINKS to have a relationship, but… she appreciated the compliment, and there was something about James, something she couldn’t quite describe, that kept her from shooting down his gesture. “Well, aren’t you the little romantic, hm?”

“Hah! I don’t think anyone has ever accused me of that before!”

Samantha scooped him up with her hands so he was in a sitting position level with her face. She smiled warmly “Well, I like you too. Most of the guys who come through here are sort of… blunt? Or … hmm… I guess, focused on their own pleasure and what they get out of the experience. They want me to do my thing while they get off.”

Sam looked a little taken back “Wow! That’s so selfish.” Though he instantly realised how naïve that made him sound, especially to a woman who was clearly at least ten years older or more than himself.

Samantha chuckled and started to reply. “Well, you’d be su…”

There was a beeping and buzzing noise from the bedside. A flash of annoyance crossed her face as she reached over and grabbed her phone.

“Damn, it’s work, they never call out of hours unless it’s urgent. Gimme a sec.” and she tapped the phone and listened. “Uh huh. Ok. What, all of them?!” she sighed, listening to the call still. “Right, so… right now? Ok. See ya Monday.”

Sam could guess what was coming. “Work needs you, right?”

“I’m really sorry, something’s come up that can’t wait.”

“That’s ok. It happens. It sucks, but what can you do?” and he shrugged emphatically.

Samantha brightened up. “Ooooh… what can you do indeed! You don’t have any plans later do you?”

“I…” Sam considered his options. On the one hand, he should be home before his mother, on the other, a beautiful woman with the craziest fetish is asking him if he’ll stay. “I guess not… why?”

“How’d you like to keep me company at work?”

“I’d say I’d love to, but is that ok? I mean, won’t your work mind having me tag along?”

Samantha chuckled. “Oh silly, I don’t mean like that.” She lowered her hands so he was opposite her belly. “Who’s gonna know what’s in my stomach?”

“Oh! Wait, KINKS will let you do that? I mean, leave with me inside you?”

She shrugged “You’ll need to agree to it on your terminal and I’ll have to pay for an additional day since they have to keep the room for me, but sure.” She thought for a moment. “Do you mind if I update your settings, nothing nefarious, I just want to tweak a few things. Help make this evening a bit more… interesting.”

“Sure, go for it.” Sam was too busy thinking about the fact he’d be taking part in her fetish again, only this time it’ll be out in the real world.

She leaned over to her terminal and started tapping away, mumbling to herself as she picked options. “Right. I’ve sent the details to your terminal, you just need to agree to the changes.”

She lowered him to his much smaller terminal on the other side of the bed and he hopped down. His screen flashed up a list of changes, the old values in orange, the new ones in green. There was mention of “resilience” and “size ratio” and other things, followed by numbers that had changed.

He glanced back up at Samantha. “This looks a lot more complicated than the options I got presented with last time.”

“I’ve been doing this a while… I have the advanced settings turned on. It’s a bit fiddly but you can achieve so much more than using the basic presets.”

Sam shrugged “Fair enough” and tapped accept. As before, a hole opened and he was instructed to put his hand in and press accept again. The injection wasn’t so bad the second time around. He briefly felt the strange cold sensation running up through his veins.

His body suddenly shivered as he felt as if he’d been doused in cold water. “Brrrr! That was a little more refreshing than last time!”

“There was a little more in it this time, that’s all. Now, I tweaked your ratio a tiny bit too, you just need to go through your door back there and come in again.”

“My ratio? Oh, you mean my size in relation to you.”

Samantha scooped him up again and slipped off the bed, striding over to his door and depositing him in front of it. “Yep, to make things a bit more interesting.”

Sam stepped towards his door, noting it still had oily foot prints from their prior fun. The door slid open and he made his way out to the entrance alcove. As he turned back he had a brief moment of dizziness as the corridor seemed to get a little shorter before his eyes, making him feel like he was falling forwards. ‘Where on earth do they get this sort of technology from?!’ he couldn’t help wondering.

“Oh crap” he mumbled to himself, remembering that Ben was expecting him out before two. He quickly rummaged through his cloths and pulled out his phone. He quickly tapped out a message:

‘Sry! I wont be out before 2. When you finish can u do me a big favour & send a txt to my mum. Say I’m staying at yours for a gaming all-nighter? If I send it now she will try & call me right away!’

He tossed his phone onto his pile of cloths and turned back to the corridor. Once Sam was sure it had stopped moving he set off back into the room. As he entered, there was a very vague sense of things being ever so slightly smaller. He looked around and spotted Samantha back by the bed, slipping some small lacy panties back on. There was a pile of black fabric next to her and a bra. Sam found there was something strangely intimate about seeing her putting her underwear on – it was something you’d see when in a relationship with someone, instead of the explicate sexual gratification situation they currently had.

Samantha finished pulling her panties up, letting the stretchy fabric go so that it made a small “snap” sound as it hit her skin. She looked around and saw Sam approaching. “You took a while so I started getting ready, everything ok?”

Sam replied without much thought, feeling relaxed and casual. “Yeah it’s fine, I just had to send a quick text off to let my friend know I wouldn’t be out before two and to do me a favour.” Though he immediately realised his mistake.

“Oh? Why did you need to be out before two?” she asked as she fiddled with her bra strap.

“I… well…” Sam always struggled to lie convincingly, especially when put on the spot. “I didn’t let my mother know I would be going out all-night.” And his face flushed red with embarrassment at having to mention his mother in this situation.

Samantha caught herself before she laughed “Aw don’t be embarrassed, not everyone leaves home as soon as they can.” She finally got the bra clip to stay put then asked “Ah, and the favour is to make an excuse for you, right?”.

Sam sighed, he felt like a child being caught out. “Yeah, something about staying at his for a gaming night or some such.”

Seeing how embarrassed he was, she quickly changed the subject. “So, I need to get to work quick, so we can’t draw this out I’m afraid.” She bent down and picked him up, then sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at him hungrily “You’re a little bigger than before, but I’ll manage.” An audible gurgle came from her stomach. She grinned at Sam and glanced down at her belly, then back up. “Ok James, I’m going to eat you now.”

Sam didn’t reply, he just smiled back and nodded. In his head though, he was both excited and a little confused. ‘A woman just stated she’s going to eat me, and I know she intends to eventually digest me, and I’m fucking excited about it!’ he watched as she opened her mouth wide and brought him forward, adjusting her grip so he was lying flat in her grasp. She tipped her head back, making her mouth, throat and neck straight. Sam could now see down over her tongue and into her dark red-pink throat. She swallowed, clearing a pool of saliva, her throat closing and squeezing briefly. Sam marvelled at the view, glancing up into her eyes, seeing her hunger and desire before she lowered him between her lips.

‘Well crap’ he thought to himself as he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope his head. ‘I think I love her.’

He didn’t get time to ponder that thought further, Samantha really wasn’t joking about making it quick. She practically shoved him over her tongue until his head pressed into her throat. What he did notice was how much more he filled her mouth than before. ‘How on earth is she going to get me down!?’

His answer came quite quickly. She held his body steady with one hand and push on his feet firmly with the other. Her throat gulped and his head was forced in, stretching it tight. She kept pushing while repeatedly gulping, inching his far too large body down into her neck, which began to bulge massively. He could feel her throat and neck stretch tighter each time. It was becoming a little uncomfortable as she forced more and more of his body down, his whole body feeling like it was being crushed from all sides. Outside, Samantha had her eyes closed, a look of discomfort on her face.

He could hear the gurgles and squirks of her stomach and gut already, but his feet were only just reaching her lips. As they passed into her mouth, her fingers followed him in, pushing on them hard. His head was forcefully pushed down into her stomach, damp hot air greeting him along with a tremendously loud gurgle. He felt her gulping at his feet, her throat closing over them and pushing. His body was steadily forced down into her empty stomach.

Samantha gasped in a breath as the last bit of Sam went down. Her bulging throat began to return to normal as her last few gulps sent him on his way. She massaged it, wincing at how sore it felt.

“Ack! Ow! The things I do for a good meal…” she mumbled to herself.

Her neck now free of obstruction, she looked down and watched her belly. As more of Sam was forced into her stomach, she could see her belly physically bulge. She stroked a hand over it, feeling how firm and tight it was now. She could just about feel the shape of Sam without pressing, as her skin stretched over the contents of her stomach. She felt stuffed, like she’d overeaten at a food buffet. She smiled to herself. “Perfect.”

She stood from the bed and grabbed her black dress, pulling it over her head.

Sam was curled up in a tight foetal position. Samantha’s stomach was stretched smooth and tight around his body, his head squashed down into the pit. It gurgled loudly, sounding more like a protest at being abused this way. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but he certainly couldn’t move much. There was a little room around his head and if he pushed hard enough he could slide his arms around, the stomach walls stretching out around them as he did so. He could feel every movement Samantha made as it was translated into a sense of motion in his inner ear, combined with soft pressure and movement of her insides around him as she bent over or twisted around.

‘Looks like I’ll be here a while… I doubt she can digest me like this in a hurry…’ and then his brain decided to bring up a thought that wasn’t wanted, as often happens. ‘I wonder if the Kinks stuff can fail and I just get digested for real, like any other food she swallows.’ Though oddly the thought didn’t really scare him. That actually worried him more. ‘Shit, I really do love her.’

Debbie left the room and headed back down the corridor towards the entrance hall. As she approached the front desk, Anne looked her over, pausing at the obvious bulge of her belly, her tight black dress stretched smoothly over it.

“Impressive, getting a take-away and it’s only his second time.” She commented.

Debbie put her hand on her belly as she replied. “My work called and dragged me in. We decided to make the most of it.” She felt a smaller lump move under her hand as Sam shifted his arms around inside her, causing her to make a tiny gasp and bite her lip.

Anne raised an eyebrow. “You’ll actually get any work done like that?”

“Hah, I’ll have to ask some one to keep still for a while.”

“Good luck with that. Make sure you’re back tomorrow or you’ll get another day on your tab. Have a good evening De-.”

Debbie held a hand up to stop her talking, raising her eyebrows and mouthing quietly ‘Samantha’.

Anne nodded and continued. “Have a good evening Samantha.”

“You too.” Debbie said as she turned away and left the building, her hand still caressing the firm bulge through her dress.

 

The Office by Gershwin
Author's Notes:

Let's hope Sam and Debbie can make the most of their evening, nothing worse than getting called in late for work.

For Sam, travelling to the office was an experience in itself. The walls of Samantha’s body insulated him from a lot of the sounds outside. He could not hear the electric whine of the car as it accelerated, but he could feel the g-forces. The noises of Samantha’s digestive system busily working and her stomach tightening around him intermittently, mixed with lurches of motion as the car accelerated and slowed or turned a corner. Every so often he felt firm pressure on his back, moving up and down, as Samantha caressed the bulge he was making under her dress as she drove.

The sense of motion stopped after a few minutes and he heard Samantha’s muffled voice.

“Ok James, we’re here. Give me a squirm if you can hear me.”

Her stomach was so tight around his body he could hardly move, but did his best to slide his arms around a little and push his legs around.

“Aaahhhmmmm….” She sucked in a breath and concentrated. “Ok, that’s enough!” she looked down at her belly and continued “I need you to keep still for a bit, do your best to seem like a large meal. There may be some people around and I do need to concentrate on my work for a bit.”

She waited a moment, her bulging belly remaining still. She took that as a meaning he understood. “Don’t worry…” She gave her belly a firm slap "… we’ll have some fun before you end up in my gut.”

Sam once again felt movement, the sensation of Samantha’s body moving around him as she left the car are started walking. ‘I wonder if I can even fit in her gut this time.’ He mused, remembering that it was fairly tight the last time. ‘I wonder how long it will take for her to digest me this time.’ He chuckled at his own train of thought. ‘What the hell has this woman got me into...’ A loud gurgle and bubbling noise sounded near him. ‘… well, apart from into her stomach’.

Debbie approached her office building, quickly remembering to drop her hand from her belly as she spotted the security guard out front.

“Hey Max.” she called as she walked up to the door.

“G’evening De-” Max started to reply, but Debbie interrupted with a loud cough.

“Sorry, dry throat.” She said quickly.

“Uh huh. Got you working late today?” he asked as he swiped his entry card to unlock the door for her.

“Yeah, got some corrections to make apparently.” The door opened and she headed in. “Thanks” she called over her shoulder while walking briskly towards the lifts, hearing the door click shut behind her. She jabbed at the ‘Up’ button, feeling a thrill of excitement after her first interaction with someone while concealing her ‘little secret’ within.

The lift chimed and the doors slid open, revealing the current occupant before her, a tall leggy redhead wearing incredibly unsuitable work attire, carrying a stack of documents. This time Debbie took control of the conversation before she had to make a less-than-subtle cough.

“Hey Alice, I see they’ve dragged you in as well.” She looked the woman up and down as she stepped into the lift next to her. “Wow, where were you when you got the message?”

Alice sighed before replying. “I was at ‘GSPOT’ about to pick up the finest girl in the club… now I’m picking up papers. I should know better than to make plans on a project completion weekend.”

Alice looked Debbie over as the lift started to ascend. “Looks like you were out somewhere nice too…” though her gaze lingered as it passed over her stomach.

Debbie made a show of patting the bulge of ‘food’ inside her. “Hah! Yeah… I’d just finished a massive meal too.” Her gut groaned loud enough that Alice raised an eyebrow at her. “Heh, possibly a little too massive?”

The other woman laughed and poked her stomach hard, showing a little surprise at how firm it was. “I’d say so yes!”

Debbie found herself feeling a little too hot, especially in her crotch. ‘God I wish she’d do that again…’ she found herself thinking. The act of someone else touching her that way while she had someone in her stomach, the briefest moment of contact, had instantly flustered her.

The lift chimed again and the doors opened, the two of them leaving at once and heading towards the same office.

“I’ll start working through these documents, checking the totals. Let me know if you find anything your end.” Alice said as she sat at a desk behind Debbie.

“Sure, with luck we’ll be out of here before midnight.” Debbie then pulled out a chair and sat at her own desk, her terminal screen flicking to life. As she started loading her spreadsheets, she felt movement in her stomach and her gut gurgled at length. She resisted the urge to stroke her stomach, knowing that doing so would just lead to more inappropriate action and not getting any work done. She did her best to push her arousal aside and started tapping away at her keyboard.

Inside, Sam was doing his best not to wriggle, as she had asked, though it was terribly tempting to tease her in front of others. The stomach walls confining him felt hotter than when he’d firster entered, but still just as tight. Now and then, her felt muscular pressure move over him. ‘Looks like Samantha is trying to digest me already…’ he guessed, but since it was already so tight it didn’t have the same moving pushing sensation as it had before. His skin wasn’t tingling yet, so perhaps his size was slowing the process down. Either way, he wasn’t going anywhere for a while. He did mentally note though that next time, he’d be far more comfortable if he’d been eaten feet first, he wasn’t liking being immobile while halfway upside down for so long.

‘I’m inside a beautiful woman’s stomach waiting for her to pleasure herself while I digest… and now I’m just having to idle the time away…’ he mentally sighed at his situation. He felt very different this time around, the situation wasn’t so lusty or arousing, at least not yet. At the moment, he genuinely felt like Samantha had eaten him like any other meal she might eat. She was busy working, not really thinking about him as her stomach did its job and worked on its meal.

He shifted his arms, moving them from their squashed position between his knees and instead to a squashed position either side of his legs. His movements provoked a noisy squirk from his surroundings followed by a sharp poke from outside.

‘Ok ok… I’ll be a good meal and stay still…’

He listened to the inner workings of Samantha’s body, finding them oddly relaxing. Time passed without him really noticing, with the periodic squeezing of her stomach and not really thinking of anything as making his mind partially switch off.

****

An hour later, Debbie let out a sudden expletive, causing Alice to jump in the otherwise silent office. She turned her office chair around and glared at Debbie.

“What the crap was that for?” Alice asked, annoyance clear on her face.

Debbie replied without turning around. “Those lazy fuckers…” followed by some very heavy sounding typing. “There’s nothing wrong with the damn data or anything, the reporting team took a shortcut when building the template and it’s rounding some of the values incorrectly.” There was some more staccato typing ending in a mighty thump as she hit the save key. “Aaaaand… done”.

“You’re kidding…” Alice looked back at the stack of papers she’d been checking through and comparing figures to the data that was input by the team.

Debbie shrugged then stretched bodily in her chair, quickly stopping and sitting forward when she realised how much it accentuated the shape of her ‘meal’ through her dress. “I’ll give them an earful come Monday.” She glanced at clock on Alice’s desk. “But at least we’re done before midnight.”

“True, still ruined our evening though.” Alice replied, pushing her chair back and standing up, pausing a moment to pull her skirt down a little as it had ridden up while she was sitting.

Debbie found herself staring at her strong tanned thighs as she did so. ‘Wow, I’d like to have those wrapped around my face…’ A thought that perhaps she wouldn’t have had so easily if not for the arousal from her ‘meal’.

The attention Debbie was giving hadn’t gone unnoticed. “Ooooh?” Alice grinned. “You like what you see?” she opened her legs slightly, a finger tugging gently at the hem of her skirt.

“Oh! Sorry, I didn’t mean to… I just…” her mind raced with excuses, trying to find a way out of the awkward situation she’d been caught in. Her mind, in its horny state, provided the perfect, if unexpected, solution. “Yes.” She said, almost making it a question.

“Maybe this evening won’t be so ruined after all.” Alice almost purred as she stepped closer. “Though I’d never taken you as one for the girls.”

Debbie smiled up at the tall redhead. “I’ve experimented in the past.” She stood up, glancing at the office security cameras, placing her arms around Alice and pulling her close. “How about we take this somewhere private?” she whispered.

Alice pushed her gently back against her desk, moving forward so Debbie’s legs had to go either side of her. “That sounds like a plan, my place isn’t far … but first…” she leant in, making sure her leg pressed against Debbie’s crotch, and kissed her, her tongue pushing into her mouth. Debbie returned the gesture, the two of them wrestling each other’s tongues as Alice rubbed her crotch with her thigh. A moment later she broke the embrace and stepped back.

She had a satisfied look on her face, then glanced down at her leg, a small wet patch on her skin. “Just wanted to make sure you were serious.”

Debbie felt a little annoyed at being tested, though quickly realised the sense in it. She’d never given the slightest hint of being interested in Alice before, and now was inviting her back for what was obviously a night of sex. She glanced again at the cameras, knowing the night shift would certainly have enjoyed the little show.

She grabbed her coat and slung it over her shoulder, feeling too hot to wear it. “I’ll drive if you want?”

“I took a taxi, so probably for the best!” Alice replied, slinging a small red clutch bag over her shoulder and following Debbie to the lifts.

********

Debbie stood in Alice’s bathroom, staring at her naked body in the mirror, water dripping from her hair, having just showered. She stroked her hand over her belly, feeling around the edge of the bulge that Sam was making within her. She pressed gently against him, feeling him move under her touch, firing off the odd but pleasant butterfly sensation from within her stomach.

‘Damn, there is no way she isn’t going to notice…’ she thought. The enhanced protection she’d added to his settings would wear off soon, he’d finally digest and move into her gut, but not soon enough. She sighed to herself. ‘Too late now I guess, I hope she’s open minded’.
She quickly towelled the reaming drops of water off and stepped out of the bathroom, directly into Alice’s bedroom. The leggy red-head was sitting cross legged on the bed flicking through messages on her phone. She looked up and smiled at Debbie as she entered.

“Sooo…” Debbie began. “… I need to explain something first.”

Alice raised an eyebrow and waited for her to continue.

“Well… I was at KINKS when I got the call to come in.”

“Ok…. I know the place, heard some pretty wild stuff about what you can do there. Keep meaning to visit myself. Anyway, go on.” Alice prompted.

“And so I wasn’t eating at a restaurant, and this…” she poked her belly firmly “…isn’t technically food.”

Alice focussed on the rather too firm looking bulge. “Um, so what technically is it?”

“Ok so, don’t freak out or anything but… it’s the guy I was with at the time.”

Alice looked puzzled and little grossed out. “What like, you ate a piece of him?!”

“Ew no!” Debbie moved to the end of the bed. She gestured for Alice to give her hand, which she placed on her belly and continued. “No. I ate all of him.” At which point Alice felt Sam move under Debbie’s skin.

Alice pulled her hand back in surprise, staring as Debbie’s stomach bulge moved. She eventually pulled her eyes up to meet Debbie’s. “That’s… how… I mean… what the hell!” she blurted. “I mean, he’s been there all evening? While we were working?”

Debbie nodded, deciding she was taking it a lot better than she expected.

“And … like… what? You vomit him up before… you know…”

“Ah no. Firstly, this is for our mutual enjoyment. He’s there because he wants to be, and through the magic of technology provided by KINKS, there’s very little risk.”

She caressed the now moving bulge, enjoying not having to hold back or hide it.

“It was hard enough getting him down in the first place, I wouldn’t want to try and bring him up at the size he is. I’ll begin to digest him soon and he’ll eventually enter my gut.” She could see Alice’s eyes grow wide and continued before she could ask the obvious question. “And by morning he’ll likely be ready to come out, the same as he went in.”

Alice was silent for a moment, then put her hand on Debbie again, pressing more firmly, feeling the shape of Sam’s body within. “Wow… I can feel him inside you… I knew KINKS had some crazy stuff, but this is…” she felt lost for words, still probing around Sam, pressing firmly enough to make his position shift inside Debbie’s stomach. “So… he’ll be enjoying himself inside you, until…?”

Debbie was glad Alice was more interested in asking questions than being shocked. “My stomach will treat him like any other food. Once it’s worked on him a bit, it’ll push him into my intestines and he’ll work his way through my body.”

Her stomach gurgled loudly under Alice’s continued poking and massaging. Debbie rather liked the sensation of someone other than herself shifting her meal around inside her.

“The KINKS tech will allow me to digest a fair amount of him, but it will retain anything important, stuff that makes him ‘him’. Towards the end it will use some resources from my own body to rebuild him. Anything else left over, other food perhaps, gets broken down into something similar to gut mucus, to keep things ‘clean’.”

Alice felt what was clearly an arm move under her probing fingers. She made a small gasping sound that sounded more aroused than shocked.

“I’ve been into some kinky stuff myself, but this… is super weird.” She probed a little more, feeling the curve of Sam’s back and the sharp corner of his shoulder. “I mean, I can feel him in there, a real live person! In your stomach! Somewhere a real live person really shouldn’t be…” she bit her lip. “Damn, I think I’m sort of into this.”

Debbie moved herself around in front of Alice, pushing herself forward over the bed until she made the other woman fall backwards onto her back, her legs opening to go either side of her own as she moved up her body, until she came face to face. Her own breasts hung down, resting against Alice’s smaller but firmer bust.

“Well then…” was all she said before pressing down into a passionate kiss, squashing breast to breast with each other. Debbie move one of her legs over the other side of Alice’s, allowing her to nestle the remaining leg up against the woman’s vagina, while also allowing her own to grind against Alice’s thigh.

Inside Debbie, Sam was enjoying the ride. He had heard most of what was said, though mainly through piecing together Debbie’s side of the conversation, her body doing a good job of blocking the quieter moments out entirely. He could feel the gentle motion of their mutual grinding on each other, as well as the pressure of Alice’s body pressing against Debbie’s, and thus against him.

He’d suddenly had a thought that rather excited him ‘This is basically a threesome!’ though he realised it was a rather immature thought, he didn’t care. He was erect and aroused, but rather frustratingly he was crammed into Debbie’s stomach so tightly he couldn’t actually touch himself. ‘Well this is just great…’ he thought to himself sardonically. He was certainly enjoying the experience, but he could definitely enjoy it more.

The pressure against him eased off and he felt Debbie move upright. Her stomach squeezed him tightly a moment then relaxed. It was certainly hotter and lot wetter than it was before, a pool of liquid forming under him that splashed around as she moved. Her stomach pushed at him again, moving from one end to the other over his body. Sam decided her stomach had finally decided its meal had outstayed its welcome. He could feel the entrance to her gut loosen and open behind him. However, it wasn’t having much luck, his size and positon preventing the pushing motion from really taking hold, which was a shame as then he’d actually be able to fully enjoy the experience.

‘Looks like I’ll be digesting in her stomach then… unless…’ he pondered an idea a moment. He squeezed his arms up the side of his legs, Debbie’s stomach walls resisting the whole way, and pushed them up and over until his hands were at his face and his elbows between his knees. There was a little space around his neck and shoulders, her stomach walls being held back by the bulk of his back and shoulders. He pushed his arms up over his head, the looser softer stomach walls offering little resistance as he pushed them back.

He could hear Debbie’s heart beating faster, her breathing coming quickly, accompanied by audible moans of pleasure, all accompanied by a gentle massaging pressure as Debbie enjoyed feeling him inside herself from the outside. He guessed the other woman was pleasuring her, and he knew that what he had planned would likely send her over the edge.

Another squeezing sensation began at his feet. He push his head back firmly, pressing his arms out into a point, his hands clasped together. As the ring of muscle leading to her intestine loosened further, he used all his strength to push the stomach walls confining his legs. His knees slipped suddenly on the slick tight surface around him, pushing out straight, forcing his arms and head out into the smooth soft gut ahead of him. The wave of muscle pressure continued, moving him a little more into her gut, which was having to stretch very tightly to accommodate him. He was rewarded with much louder moaning and the feeling of Debbie’s fingers pressing in hard around him. Though still in a tight space, his hands were now in a more ‘useful’ position, so he started to pleasure himself, enjoying the periodic waves of pressure as her small intestine dragged him deeper and out of her stomach. Most of all, he enjoyed making the woman he loved cry out in pleasure.

Debbie shuddered and began to climax, letting out a long deep moan, grinding her pussy against Alice’s mouth as she sat upon her face, feeling the other woman’s tongue press inside her and the fluttery sensation in her stomach as its contents moved on. As soon as the waves of pleasure let her control herself, she slid herself back so her thighs wrapped around Alice’s head, freeing her face. She grabbed one of her hands and pulled it up to her belly, pressing it firmly until Alice could feel Sam inside, making sure her own fingers were in-between hers so she too could feel. His body was more defined than before, as Debbie’s gut moved him nearer the outside. She could feel the shape of his head, down to his shoulders then arms. She felt the hard corner of his hip, then with a little surprise, the small feeling of his hand moving back and forth as he pleasured himself.

The feeling of him masturbating inside Debbie really brought it home to Alice that a real live person was currently moving through her gut, and that this person was enjoying it. She briefly felt his feet slide under her fingers before they sank away from her touch. She let her hand drop down onto the bed, wide eyed.

“Wow… I mean… he was right there, I could feel him as he sank deeper into you…” her eyes alight with wonder. “Can you feel him?”

Debbie smiled “Not really, once he’s out of my stomach. When he’s pushed near the surface I guess I can feel my skin stretch a little or touch with my hand.” She probed her belly a little. “He’ll be digested soon, my gut will take good care of him. It’s more that I know he’s there.” She lifted herself a little and slid down until she lay on top of Alice, faces close.

She put on a husky serious voice as she continued “Soon, he’ll become part of me, everything that was him will become mine, forever.”

Alice looked a little worried for a moment. “Wait, you don’t mean… I thought you said the KINKS stuff would keep him alive…”

Debbie made a small sigh. “It will…” she shrugged “… but I like to fantasise that there’s no KINKS involved, that it’s a one way trip and the person I swallow is, in the end, food for my body, becoming part of me.” She smiled and summed it up “It’s a power fantasy I guess!”

“That’s pretty dark… but I got to say, it’s pretty hot too.” She grinned up at Debbie. “He’s a lucky guy, he gets to become part of your sexy body, slowly sliding through your gut until there’s nothing left, digested and absorbed. Everything he was, taken by you.” She slid one of her hands down and probed her own vagina, which was extremely hot and wet. “How about you use some of energy you’re getting from digesting him to get on down between my thighs…”

Debbie leant forward and gave a kiss, then moved her way down Alice’s body, kissing her neck and chest, then moving down and pausing to pay some attention to the woman’s small pert breasts, moving her tongue in small circles around the outside of her firm nipples. Alice enjoyed it a moment, but was impatient, pushing gently on the top of Debbie’s head to get her moving down, planting her face firmly between her legs, feeling her tongue begin to probe her slick wet lips.

Deep in Debbie’s gut, before he finished pleasuring himself, Sam felt the familiar tingling against his skin. He arched his back and silently climaxed in his tight intestinal confines, which squelched and groaned in response to his movement. As his body relaxed, his erection still sensitively twitching against the gut wall, his thoughts wondered.

‘I wonder where I am from the outside… maybe behind her belly button?’ he thought about her firm toned belly, someone who clearly looked after their body and exercised. It made him genuinely happy thinking about being inside such a beautiful and fit body. ‘And soon some of me will be part of that body.’ He found he liked that thought too, contributing to her body, the woman he had rather suddenly fallen in love with taking part of him for herself. He relaxed to the sounds of her body working around him, a slow tingly numbness creeping up his extremities as whatever KINKS injected him with prevented him feeling his body break down and get absorbed. ‘I wonder if I’d know if it went wrong?’ he pondered the thought, imagining the tingly numb feeling spreading all the way through him, his entire body painlessly digested and absorbed in her gut. He certainly didn’t want to die, but he knew that if that happened, he wouldn’t have any choice in the matter. ‘If it’s her… I’d be ok with that.’

He found the waking dream feeling wash over him. No longer able to feel his body, but somehow able to feel Samantha’s gut squeeze over him as it moved him onwards. He could still hear her body working and sensed how hot and slimy he was, but couldn’t quite define where he felt hot or where he felt slimy. At the very edge of his senses, he was aware of what seemed like a distant shouting. ‘They’re certainly enjoying themselves.’ He mentally sighed, knowing it’d be a good while before he could do anything but slide smoothly through Samantha’s bowls. He relaxed his mind, falling into something close to a meditative state as he awaited his eventual return.

Alice closed her thighs tightly around Debbie’s head as she felt her climax start to build. It wasn’t just that the other woman was doing such a good job eating her pussy, it was also that she was doing this while a person was being digested alive deep in her gut. She thought about feeling him inside her, that last moment when he sank away deeper, and cried out with pleasure as her orgasm hit, bucking her hips with Debbie’s face squashed up against her slick wet pussy. The moment passed and she relaxed, her thighs loosening their grip as she panted on her back.

Debbie removed herself from Alice’s crotch, crawling up the bed and flopping on her back next to her.

“Well, that was a little quicker than I expected.” Debbie said jokingly.

“Clearly you did a good job.” She waited a moment before continuing “Though, it helped that your dark little fetish is also pretty hot.”

Debbie chuckled. “Well, you should visit KINKS some time.”

“Hah, we’ll see. Consider my interest piqued.”

Debbie’s phone buzzed loudly from her pile of cloths on the floor as it received a text message, proving once again that silent mode is anything but.

Debbie glanced at the glowing screen, not able to read anything from a distance, then rolled back over towards Alice.

“Nothing import?” she asked.

Debbie did her best to shrug while laying on her side “Probably not, I’ll check in the morning. Anyway, I wouldn’t want anything to interrupt our night now.” She lifted one leg, bringing it over Alice’s, resting her crotch against her thigh, when her gut gurgled audibly.

Alice grinned at Debbie “I think we need to burn off some of those calories you just gained too.” And she started gyrating her thigh, feeling Debbie’s pussy spread wetly as she applied pressure.

******

Debbie woke at the sound of a toilet flushing. She opened her eyes to see Alice exiting the attached bathroom.

“Good morning!” she said cheerily, still completely naked, a shaft of sunlight playing across her body through a small gap in the curtains.

Debbie yawned before replying. “Good morning.” She stretched bodily and rolled off the bed. “Need to pee, back in a sec” as she stepped to the bathroom she scooped her phone off her clothes.

As she sat on the loo and peed, she felt another pressure inside her. “Oh, not here… you come out in a minute.” She mumbled to herself, flicking her phone on. She tapped the new message from the previous night.

Ben: Hey Debbie – just letting you know, Sam is staying at mine tonight for a gaming all-nighter.

She froze, the words bouncing around in her mind as she remembered her conversation with James. Her subconscious reminded her of Ben and Sam going out the week before, about how vague they’d been about it the following week when she’d asked. If it wasn’t strip club then…

“Oh…” she said bluntly to herself, her mind’s eye pointing out that, with this new information, in retrospect, James very clearly looked a lot like Sam.

And so... by Gershwin
Author's Notes:

Final chapter of this arc.

Welcome to KINKS – Chapter 6

 

Debbie stepped out of the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, the firm pressure of something large and hard wanting to make its way out of her backside.

Alice looked over to her and a look of concern crossed her face.

“Are you ok Deb? You look worried… or something…” she asked.

Debbie looked up at the other woman and opened her mouth to reply, then closed it. She thought for a moment.

“I have a problem.” She paused, pushing herself to say what she’d found. “I’ve discovered the identity of my KINKS partner… and... well…” she trailed off, not able to say who.

Alice sighed “Oh. Judging from your reaction, it’s someone you know, right?”

Debbie considered how to reply, the ways she could avoid the issue or the way’s she could hint at who it was without outright saying it. She looked directly into Alice’s eyes and replied.

“It’s Sam.”

Alice looked puzzled. “Sam who? Do I know them?” then a look of realisation crossed her face, then looked a lot like someone trying desperately not to laugh. “Your Sam?”

Debbie nodded.

“But… I mean, you’ve seen him! How did you not know?!”

“Everyone always wears a mask at KINKS, and he was so small, it’s harder to spot someone’s features at that size. He just looked like any other naked fit young man!”

Alice shuffled over the bed and sat herself next to Debbie, close enough to lean against her.

“Well… you always told me he liked to peep on you in the shower. I thought you kinda liked it?” she chuckled before continuing “I always thought you’d jump on him one day to be honest.”

“I mean… yeah… I did, and teased him when I knew he was doing it. I thought… maybe one day… he’d make a move.” She looked down at her belly. “I wanted it to be his move, his choice, if he ever did… it’s not like we’re actually related or anything. It’s just… I’ve been single for so long, and I’ve never really been a mother to him, we live together more like house-mates” she trailed off again, feeling a little embarrassed discussing the subject she’d tried to avoid for so long.

Alice playfully shoved her with her shoulder. “Right, so it’s played out a little different to how you wanted. But it’s still something you wanted, in the end.”

“But not like this! This feels… unfair? Like, tricking him into it.”

“Ok, calm down. So don’t tell him. Put your mask on and let the morning play out as it would otherwise.”

“But I’d know. And then what? Once we get home…”

Alice interrupted “Let things play out as they would normally” she gave a shrug and continued “Just… perhaps give him a little bit of a nudge, get him to make his move, if he wants to?”

Debbie thought for moment, nodding to herself and taking a deep breath, letting it out slowly. “Ok, yes. Thanks. I just panicked a little there. It’ll be fine, and if he’s interested, well… I guess the truth about this will have to come out either way.”

Alice nodded along with her. “Exactly, it’ll be fine.” Though she paused for a moment before asking “Um, is he likely to recognise me?”

“Oh. Right. I didn’t think of that…” she looked the leggy redhead over “… he’s a young man, I imagine he’d remember you. It’ll be fine, we just need to keep him from seeing your face.”

She stood up off the bed and rummaged in her bag for the KINKS mask. “I’ll be back in mo, I just need to get him back to normal.”

Debbie entered the small bathroom and closed the door behind herself. She squatted down and concentrated, feeling her anus start to stretch as something hard and smooth began to push its way out. She held one hand under herself and the object slipped free, her waiting hand catching it.

For Sam, it was a very odd awakening from the trance like state he’d fallen into as he moved through her gut. He could sense the change in temperature, the briefly falling sensation and the lack of gut walls confining him. He felt a small moment of panic, worried something had gone wrong, wondering why he wasn’t reformed and why he still couldn’t see anything.

Debbie brought the object up and examined it, a short dark metallic cylinder with rounded ends. ‘Well, I never thought I’d see you like this.’ She thought as she pressed both the ends of the cylinder firmly at the same time, causing it to emit a small beep. ‘No going back now…’ and she quickly slipped the smooth device back into her backside, relaxing her sphincter and feeling the object slide a little way up inside her. She stood back up, slipped the tight KINKS mask back on and entered the bedroom once more.

Sam felt the warm confines of Debbie’s bowl return, which was comforting after the bizarre sensation of movement and coldness. When he was inside, he didn’t mind the pitch blackness, but outside… it felt claustrophobic. After a moment he felt the tingle, the unstoppable itching, same as before. ‘Damn, I hate this bit… how is it that this is worse than being digested!’

Alice raised an eyebrow at Debbie as she sat back down on the bed. “So, where is he?”

“He’s back inside, he’ll be out soon, rebuilding doesn’t take long.” She could feel the strange warmth involved with the process spreading around the lower half of her body, the technology involved harmlessly gathering what was needed to rebuild the small body within her. It was an interesting thought that by digesting him he was now part of her, and by reforming within her, she was also part of him.

“Ok, so what now?” Alice asked.

“Well, we just make sure to keep him either inside or under one of us at all times, keep him from really seeing you. Shouldn’t be too hard to do, right?”

“Oh, simple as that?” Alice said sarcastically.

Debbie shrugged. The warm feeling was receding and after a moment she felt movement inside. “Ah, he’s ready. So… how’d you like to have a small young man shoved into your pussy?” though just saying it was turning her on, perhaps because she now knew who the ‘young man’ was.

Alice chuckled “There’s something so wrong about you saying that about your own stepson… and I love it.” She rolled over and got onto her hands and knees and pushed her backside up.

Debbie squatted down once again, her bowls pushing at Sam. She could feel him wriggling slightly, likely getting short on breath now the KINKS tech wasn’t in play. She squeezed a little harder, feeling her anus push out a little and begin to stretch. A small gasping sound came from under her as Sam’s head emerged from her backside. She kept the pressure up and his body quickly slipped out, landing in her waiting hands. She stood up and brought Sam, cradled in her hands, up to her face. Looking at him now, she wondered how she’d not noticed before, even with the mask covering most of his face.

She caught herself staring a little too long and quickly smiled brightly. “Hey soooo… welcome back. I hope my gut treated you well?” she said, a little over enthusiastically.

Sam squinted back, the light feeling overly bright after so long in the dark confines of her body. “It did. Well, as well as it would treat any other food I guess?” he ended with a shrug, slightly enjoying the fact he just referred to himself as ‘food’.

Debbie chuckled “Well you do make a very good meal, I got to admit. Now then, we’ll head back to KINKS in a bit, but first… my friend wants to meet you.” And she indicated with a look over his shoulder.

He turned around.

“Oh!” he exclaimed, as he found himself face to face with a backside. He took the scene in, the light white skin, dark pink vagina lips and a tuft of red hair peaking our between some very strong and firm looking thighs. “Um, hello?” he managed, a little unsure of himself. He was only just getting to grips with the sexual acts he did with Samantha, so being face-to-backside with another woman he hadn’t met before was bringing back his shy and less than confident side.

Debbie chuckled, spotting a crimson blush forming. “Aw, don’t worry, you just let me do everything and enjoy the ride. Assuming you’re ok with being pushed inside my friend here?” she said with a wiggle of her eyebrows, relishing the fact she knew Sam had ogled Alice a number of times before.

“I … well … yeah …?” he stammered, feeling like a small animal frozen before the gaze of a hungry predator.

Debbie smiled, amused by how quickly the situation had caused him to revert to the shy nervous person she met the first time at KINKS. Though technically, also the shy nervous person she’d teased many times with her naked body when catching him peaking at home.

“Ok then. Hmmm… so, I have an idea. You can start in my mouth and go from there.” And she leant her head down over where he sat on her hands. Keeping her voice quiet as she was so close, she continued “Climb on in head first, not too far though or I might just swallow you, and we don’t want that… yet.”

She brought him up closer to her mouth and opened wide, pushing her tongue out over her bottom teeth. Sam looked into the wet cavern before him, feeling hot breath wash over him, the back of her mouth quivering slight. ‘Now this I can handle’ he thought to himself, feeling a little more confident about the situation. He even found himself contemplating diving forward, sliding himself into her throat, forcing her to gulp him down her neck. However, the image of the other woman’s backside came to mind, her lips already glistening wet in anticipating of his body sliding into her. He didn’t want to disappoint. Carefully, he crawled forward, laying his chest down on the wet carpet-like surface of Debbie’s tongue, and pushed himself forward with his feet, sliding along until his head was close to the quivering back of her mouth.

Debbie quickly closed her lips around Sam’s waist, locking him in place and making sure she didn’t swallow him right away, which she felt the urge to do. She felt a real tingle of excitement, like the first time she’d been to KINKS to fulfil her desires.

She realised she’d never quite felt like it before. KINKS’ stringent anonymity measures meant that it was exciting but also somewhat impersonal, you never knew the person you were spending time with. Now though, it wasn’t ‘some guy’ in her mouth, it was Sam. The taste of his skin, the hint of saltiness, sent a shiver through her body. She felt an urge to be sexually gratified, but also felt hungry, wanting to send Sam into her waiting belly. She pushed the hunger aside, reminding herself that that particular kink would have to wait until he had another injection at KINKS, or she’d risk truly digesting him once and for all in her current horny and hungry mood.

She focussed on the task at hand, mentally promising her hungry belly she’d fill it soon. Leaning forward, she grasped Alice’s cheeks and used her thumbs to open her vagina. Her slick lips parted, stretching slightly before doing so, revealing pinkness within, the inside of her vagina gaping open due to her forward leaning position. Debbie could see down inside Alice, she could just make out the firm circle of muscle surrounding the entrance to her uterus. Debbie carefully lined up Sam’s legs and push forward, inserting her step-son into the other woman until her own lips met her vagina. She heard Alice hum with pleasure and felt the slick pussy gyrate slightly on her face. Working her tongue around Sam and using her lips, she gently pushed him in further, until she felt the resistance of his legs pressing up against the uterus muscle she had glanced before.

‘Huh, I’ve never tried full unbirth before…’ she thought, as she wonder if he’d enter that ring if she pressed firmly enough. ‘Probably a bit too big for that right now…’ she concluded.

She opened her mouth and pressed it over Alice’s spread pussy, Sam sticking out a little into her maw. She extended her tongue out, massaging it over the small nub of Alice’s clitoris. Now and then she pulled it back to wrestle with Sam’s shoulders and head before returning down again.

Alice’s vagina started off quite soft around Sam, her position causing it to rest softly around him as his feet slipped around on the firm ring of muscle below. As soon as Alice’s clitoris was touched though, her vagina clamped around him, squeezing and loosening periodically. It was odd being inside a woman he didn’t even know the name of, but it also added something to the eroticism. His shoulders and head were still outside of her, but also inside Samantha. There was the slightest hint of red tinted light in her mouth, giving him the odd glimpse of motion or of teeth as her tongue slipped and poked around him making wet squishy noises.

He felt his own body shudder under the feeling of tight wet vagina squeezing him, he was hard and knew it was only a matter of time before he the sensation would make him cum.

He felt he should be a little guilty about being inside another woman, given his discovery that he was pretty sure he’d fallen in love with Samantha. At the very least, he thought, he should hold back cumming until he was somewhere inside Samantha. He heard Alice loudly call out and her vagina started to quiver and clamp around him, strong internal muscles shivering as they tightened.  He came inside Alice as she climaxed around him.

As the tightness subsided and her vagina softened, he felt his body slide out, Samantha holding him in her lips still as she withdrew from the other woman. The inside of her mouth lit up with reddish light as a shaft of morning sun snuck through the curtains onto her cheek. He could see her throat before him, the smooth slick curve of the back going down into her neck. A combination of post-climactic hormones and the surprising sense of guilt of climaxing in the other woman had him thinking Samantha should send him down her neck right now and let her belly deal with him.

He dangled loosely from Debbie’s mouth as she moved, putting her hands on Alice and encouraging her to roll onto her back. She climbed over her until she was face to face, one of her legs resting gently against the soft wet crotch she’d been stimulating moments before. She lowered herself down, dangling Sam’s legs over Alice’s mouth. The other women raised her eyebrows in surprise but went ahead and opened her mouth. Debbie carefully deposited Sam into Alice’s mouth, and once the other women’s lips held him in place, she withdrew. She smiled to herself, finding the sight of Sam sticking out of someone else’s mouth oddly amusing, especially as Alice looked a little surprised and confused by the experience.

Her smile developed into a mischievous grin as a thought occurred to her. She had planned to plant her own crotch onto Alice’s face and ride them both… but…

She looked at Sam directly and quietly asked “Shall we introduce my friend to Vore?”

Alice’s eyebrows furrowed in a questioning manner.

Sam finished clearing Debbie’s saliva from his face before replying. A little knot of excitement inside him made his heart beat faster, the thought of being someone else’s “First Time”. However, another thought rose up alongside it. He gestured for Debbie to lean in closer, so she presented her ear to him. “But… we’re not at KINKS… is it safe? Won’t she… you know…?”

Debbie moved away again and replied cryptically, to avoid giving away their intent. “Well… it’s certainly possible, a bit of risk is half the fun. But you remember our first day?” she ended with a wink.

Sam did remember, how she’d ‘introduced’ him to vore, before having the kinks treatment that made it risk free. The thought of the risk somehow merged with his knot of excitement, making it that more intense. He smiled to himself, realising quite how much Samantha had pulled him into her kinky games and fetish, and how much he loved it. He briefly wondered if he should feel guilty about going down the other women’s throat, but brushed the thought away. He’d already cum inside her and anyway, Samantha wanted to do this.

“Ok” he simply replied with a smile.

Debbie leaned back down and clamped her mouth over Sam and press her lips up against Alice’s. She then brought a hand around behind her head and leant back, pulling Alice up into a sitting position, careful to keep Sam covered and in position the whole way. She flicked her tongue over Sam a little, smothering his face and tasting him before sending him on his way down into Alice.

Alice joined in the little game, wriggling her tongue around his legs, probing the tiny erection in her mouth.  The game changed rather suddenly for her when Debbie used her tongue to push Sam, his feet pressing into the back of Alice’s throat, which reacted by gulping around his feet. Debbie pulled away and grinned at Alice, who looked a little concerned.

“It’s fine, just keep swallowing and you’ll get him down.” She said, moving back to cover her mouth once more. She used her hand on the back of Alice’s head to encourage her to tilt her head back a little, pushing Sam again with her tongue. He slipped down and Alice’s eyes went wide and a little panicked. She gulped. Sam slipped down a little more. She gulped again, then again and again, her throat struggling to bring down something so large. Debbie pushed firmly on Sam’s head, extending her tongue out into Alice’s mouth as he slipped further into the other women’s neck.

Sam could feel the repeated panicky swallows squeeze around his chest, his hips and legs very tightly held in Alice’s neck already, causing it to bulge slightly on the outside. Her tongue kept arching up and smothering his face, trying to pack him down. Each attempt was accompanied by a wet “gluck” sound. He worried for a moment that he was going to make her start choking, but a stronger, less panicked, more concentrated gulp solved that problem. With a sudden slip his shoulders made their way into her neck, his arms up above. One last swallow sent him down, her throat closing over his head and arms. The peristaltic action washed over him, pushing him down a bit at a time. It was very tight still, he realised he was likely still in her neck.

Alice sucked in a deep breath, bringing a hand to her tight feeling neck. “Damnit Debs!” she gave her neck a firm wobble side to side, hoping to clear the painful lump. She gasped in relief as the bulge reduced and the tightness moved down into her chest.

Debbie stared in fascination as the bulge vanished under Alice’s collar bone. She felt the tingle of excitement that you get when experiencing something new for the first time. She’d never been with someone else who was doing the swallowing. But it wasn’t just that, this wasn’t “some guy” heading towards Alice’s stomach, it was her son-in-law, who she’d secretly lusted after for months now. Her Sam was about to be the first person ever to enter this women’s belly.

Alice glared at Debbie. “That was mean…” she looked down at her belly, the tight bulge sensation still making its way deeper into her body. The sensation suddenly blossomed into a fluttery almost ticklish feeling, combined with the sense of a very full belly, which promptly squirked loudly.

“I think… I think he’s in my stomach… this is so weird.” She look Debbie in the eyes. “Debs, I’m not sure if I’m into this… I mean, it’s certainly an interesting experience, but… mainly I feel like I’ve eaten a good breakfast, I just feel satisfying full.”

“Can you feel him moving inside you?” Debbie asked.

Alice put her hands over her belly, pressing down slightly. She suddenly felt a fluttering inside her and movement pressing against her hands through her skin. She gave a little shiver and sucked in a sharp breath.

“Wow, that’s crazy… I can feel him inside me.” It was like the situation had really just caught up with her. “Like… I can feel Sam, inside me, in my stomach. There’s a live person INSIDE my stomach. He was out here just a moment ago and now… he’s inside me.” She sounded like she was trying to reconcile what was happening with herself. Her gut groaned again. “I think I can see the appeal.”

Debbie grinned “I thought you might.” She pushed her own hand onto Alice’s belly, feeling the lumpy movement within. She felt a shiver run up her back, she wanted to go down on Alice now, make her climax. She wanted to sit on Alice’s face while feeling Sam struggle inside the other woman. She withdrew her hand and sat back.

“Sadly, this is just quick taster.” She said.

“What do you mean?” Alice asked.

“Well, it’s first thing in the morning, I’m sure you were hungry and now your belly is full. The stuff that makes it safe only works once, so….”

Alice’s eyes went wide as she realised what her stomach was likely trying to do to Sam.

Debbie continued “Its fine, a living person is much tougher than chewed food, but we should get him out sooner than later. Tougher he may be, but you will digested him – permanently.”

Alice sucked her lower lip briefly. “There is something sort of … horrible, yet kinky, about that. Like you said before, something best kept in the realms of fantasy than reality.”

Debbie nodded agreement.

Sam struggled to push the slippery wall of Alice’s stomach off his face as it once against pressed in around him. Her stomach felt tighter and more confining than Samantha’s, making him bend his legs a lot more and fight for space so he could keep a pocket of air around his head. His world was pitch black, full of squelching wet noises and the groans of her gut. The air, what little he had, was damp and acrid, but certainly breathable. He wanted to pay some attention to his hard erection, while he had the chance inside her, but without the KINKS stuff to remove the need to breath, his hands were occupied with keeping some space in front of his face.

A wave of pressure move over him once again, his hands slipping out sideways as the wall of wet flesh smothered his face. Then there was suddenly more space than he expected, behind his head and in front. Another squeezing wave pushed down on his body and he felt himself slide a little into the space behind his head. A sudden panic shot through him as realisation dawned – his head was entering Alice’s gut, which had opened to welcome him behind his head. Her stomach wasn’t hanging around, it was moving him on already! He pressed his arms out and tried to push back against the ring of muscle that was open and welcoming him in. Another wave of pressure moved over him and his arms just managed to keep him from sliding very far, though his head was definitely in her gut now.

‘If I go there… that’s one way trip’ he thought to himself, willing his arms to stay strong. ‘I’ll be winding my way through her intestines until I’m permanently a part of … whoever this is!’

He felt the sensation of Alice moving around, his inner ear picking up the lurching sensation of her standing up and walking, the walls around him pressing in slightly as she moved. Her stomach once again attempted to push him out. He felt his hands slip on the tight muscle ring and his shoulders pressed up against it, his face greeted by hot tight gut walls.

Alice leant over the bathroom sink, which now had a shallow pool of water in it. She put two finger into her mouth, stroking the back of her tongue. Her belly lurched and she leant down, coughing slightly, then felt a tight pressure slide into her chest. She shoved her fingers in again and was rewarded with the sensation squeezing somewhat painfully into her neck. A moment later Sam filled her mouth, then slid out and dropped into the water.

Alice remained where she was, recovering and panting a little, as Sam spluttered out of the water and sucked down a lungful of fresh air. He sat down, the water reaching up to his shoulders and looked up. Then stared. Then opened his mouth, closed it and started some more.

“Phew” Alice said. “That was pretty intense.” She giggled to herself before continuing “I can’t believe I get to ask this, but… did you like my stomach? Was it better than Debbie’s?” she asked with a grin.

He considered mentioning that she had almost made him a permanent resident of her digestive system, but decided not to scare her off the idea of ‘vore’. Anyway, he had something much more important on his mind now.

“Alice?!” he exclaimed, still staring up at the face he knew well.

Alice raised a hand to her mouth. “Oooh shit. Um…”

“You’re a friend of Samantha?!” he looked over her pale toned body, her small pert breasts and down towards her belly. He used to fantasise about her in bed, the leggy red-head from his mother’s office. Now he’d been stuffed in her vagina and almost taken by her gut. An urgent little thought was trying to makes its way to the front of his mind. It blossomed into a full blow train of thought that went full steam ahead.

He did his best to ignore the fact the subject of many masturbations was standing naked before him. “Wait a second, I thought you went out with my mother on Fridays? It’s your thing isn’t it?”

Alice tried to think of a way out of the conversation, looking away as she attempted to formulate a response that would be believable. She hadn’t known Debbie had been using that as her excuse to visit KINKS.

“Welllll… yes, that’s true but…”

Before she could continue, Sam’s train of thought overtook.

“Then how come you’re here with Samantha and not out with …”

Much like Debbie’s realisation, the situation suddenly just slotted into place. With the right prompt, his mind just went ‘Oh, it’s sort of obvious in hindsight’. The unlikelihood of the situation had stopped him seeing it.

His heart thundered in his chest as he stared through Alice as his mind caught up. The realisation that he’d started the evening by sliding himself all the way up his step-mothers backside was quite a shock to the system.

He wondered briefly if it would have been better if he’d lost his struggle with Alice’s gut, he’d be still in the firm flat belly just ahead of him, his only concern being how long he’d last inside her. Now though…

He suddenly regained his focus and looked properly at Alice again, who was now looking rather awkward.

“This is … I don’t have the works. How did I not notice?!” he asked almost pleadingly.

Alice tried to give a reassuring smile. “Well if it’s any consolation she didn’t realise either until just now.” Though she immediately realised she’d given something away she perhaps should not have.

Sam felt a hot flush of embarrassment wash over him. “She knows?!” then “Wait she knew and then… did the… in your… and then fed me to you?”

Alice gave up trying to dodge the problem. She leant down close to the sink where Sam stood in the warm water, speaking quietly. “Look, the thing is… she’d been sort of hoping you’d make a move on her… you don’t think she’s been ‘accidently bending over’ every time you peek on her in the shower do you?”

“Oh.” He said, though his mind was shouting ‘I’m such an idiot!’

“I… thought that was a bit of a coincidence. But…” he trailed off, feeling rather silly. A fact remained though that made him feel a little better. He’d fallen in love with Samantha, and now he knew why it had happened so quickly and easily.

“Everything ok in there?” Debbie called from the adjoining bedroom, a hint of concern in her voice.

Alice smiled. “Heh, I bet she thinks I’ve gone and digested you by accident.” She continued to smile to herself as she absent mindedly stroked a hand over her belly, imagining the young man in front of her struggling deep within her gut. “Maybe next time?” she said with a wink.

“Maybe.” he responded, then remembered what she’d asked before. “Oh and yes, I did like your stomach.”

Alice’s eyes twinkled as she repeated the other half off her question “Aaaand was it better than Debbie’s?”

“Oooh no, I’m not going to play favourites between you two. It was different, in good ways. Your stomach was smaller and stronger – I had to fight it more than with Debbie’s.”

“Hah! I call that a win still.” Then she frowned. “What do you mean by fight it more?”

“Oh um… I didn’t want to say, in case it scared you off… you know, the whole ‘vore’ thing.”

Alice raised an eyebrow. “Go on.”

“Well, I guess you’re pretty hungry first thing in the morning. You were churning me like a big meal from the outset… and if you’d waited much longer to get me out, well... I was already starting to enter your small intestines.”

“OH! Wow… um… I had no idea.” Though her face showed she was already imagining the scenario and not disliking it entirely. “I mean, sorry, that would’ve been awful… I’d have fully digested you! But, I think I understand Debbie better now when she said the *idea* is kinky and hot, but the reality is something to avoid.”

“Oh it’s no different for me.” He shrugged “I have no death wish, and yet the idea is still somehow appeals.”

The bathroom door opened and Debbie stepped in. “What are you guys doing chatting away in here.” She said in mock annoyance. Then she realised Sam was looking up at Alice’s face from the sink, which now she thought about it, was obviously going to happen. She opened her mouth to speak but Alice cut in.

“Just discussing how my stomach was superior to yours.” Alice said. She skipped the bit where she had very almost had him in her gut. She suddenly had the look of someone who remembered an important thing “Oh crap, what time is it? Didn’t you say we had to get back to KINKS?”

“Yeah but, what about…” Debbie trailed off, not sure what Sam knew or not.

Alice sighed, slightly exasperated by the dance the two of them had been doing the past year or so. “Right, let’s play a little game – but you have to do exactly as I say, no questions asked.” She grinned to herself as she thought about what she was going to do.

She beckoned for Debbie to come closer, which she did. “So you agree?” she asked.

Debbie shrugged “Sure, I want to see what you’re up to now. S…” she quickly corrected herself “James?” she asked.

His small voice came from the sink “I guess, sure.” Though he had a good idea what Alice was likely up to, he wasn’t sure how she was going to do it.

Debbie stood in front of the bathroom mirror with Sam in the sink below her. Alice reached around her and picked up Sam.

“Open wide” she said.

Debbie hesitated “Do we really have time to…”

“Ah ah, you agreed to do as you were told. Open up and no questions.”

She did as she was told.

Alice winked at Sam as he looked at her from her hands. She lifted him up and carefully inserted his legs into Debbie’s mouth. She pushed him until his legs pushed up against the back of Debbie’s throat, causing her to try and swallow.

“Keep your mouth open and don’t swallow” Alice commanded.

Debbie did her best to do as told, holding back her natural reflex to gulp Sam down, wondering what game Alice was playing at. It was quite a sight though, seeing Sam laying in her open mouth. She wondered why she’d never tried this in front of a mirror before.

Alice suddenly pushed Sam in more, forcing him down Debbie’s neck. As she did, she flicked a finger over the back of his head and removed the KINKS mask. At the same time, her free hand grabbed the edge of the mask Debbie wore and pulled it hard upwards and over her head, whipping it away.

Sam stared out from within Debbie’s mouth, seeing his step-mother in the mirror, her eyes wide as she looked at Sam in her open mouth. Shocked or not at Alice’s actions, she couldn’t hold back any more. She saw her own tongue arch up and smother Sam, she felt his body slide tightly into her neck and saw her empty mouth as her tongue came back down, the large uncomfortable lump of Sam in her neck moving down into her chest.

“What the hell Alice!” she exclaimed, feeling Sam move deeper into her, then squeeze into her empty stomach, which now had a slightly moving bulge on the outside.

“Problem solved!” Alice replied. Seeing the look on Debbie’s face, she quickly continued. “Look, the moment he saw my face he knew who I was. Apparently, someone told him we went out together every Friday night, which led him to thinking about you and it all just clicked into place.”

Debbie stroked her belly, feeling the soft lump move under her touch. It somehow felt more special than before, she was feeling her step-son, her Sam, moving inside her stomach, not some guy she didn’t really know.

“Oh. So he already knew…” she pressed against Sam, feeling a hard angle of shoulder or knee under her skin. She looked back to Alice. “So what now?” she asked, feeling a little lost.

“Head back to KINKS I guess, do whatever you do there and go home.” Alice replied, making it all sound rather simple.

Debbie’s stomach groaned loudly. “It’s first thing in the morning, I’ve not had breakfast.” She said, raising her eyebrows to imply meaning.

“Well, technically you just had breakfast…”

“You know what I mean, I’m feeling pretty full now – I can’t say that’ll still be the case by the time I get back to the room at KINKS!”

“Weelllll that’d be one way to avoid the awkward conversation.” Again, Debbie made a less than impressed face. “You could just bring him up and carry him back.” Then Alice thought for a moment and continued. “Ooor, how about have a glass of water and take a couple of antacid tablets? Keep things calm in there for a bit?”

Sam could hear the two off them talking, though some words were cut off by a groan or a gurgle. He’d wriggled his way into an upright position while Debbie’s stomach was still relaxed and soft. If it was anything like his experience with Alice’s belly, morning hunger meant it wouldn’t take long before it was churning tightly around him.

He didn’t catch what Debbie decided to do, but felt a lot of movement as she walked around, the slippery walls around him compressing in now and then as she bent over and did things, often accompanied by loud gurgles from her gut. He felt a gentle wave of pressure moving over him, the beginnings of Debbie’s stomach starting to work on its meal, along with the hint of acidic itch on his feet.

‘I’m inside the stomach of the woman I’ve been calling “Mum” the past few years.’ he thought, marvelling at the craziness of the situation. ‘step-mother’ he mentally corrected himself. A slightly tighter churn moved over him. ‘Surely she hasn’t opted to digest me…’ he pondered the thought, feeling rather detached from the implications if she had. The thought of squeezing into her gut once more, one final time, to become part of her body, made him feel oddly relaxed. ‘I guess I love her just the same’ he decided, as he recalled all the other stuff they’d done together, updated with the knowledge that, for example, it was his step-mother’s anus he’d pushed his way into the previous day. A tighter and distinctly wetter churn moved over him.

Without warning, cool liquid squirted in over his head, covering him in orange smelling water that fizzed a little. It kept coming until there was enough to fill the bottom half of her stomach, the liquid sloshing nosily around him with her slightest movement. The acidic tingle was washed away to be replaced by the slightly ticklish sensation of the fizzy water. He smiled to himself, relaxing in the quickly warming liquid. One hand moved onto his erection and he slowly started to masturbate.

Debbie put the empty glass down. “That should be enough to keep things calm.” And she gently patted her incredibly satisfied feeling belly. She then felt the faintest rhythmic motion within, a repeating little fluttery feeling. She smiled to herself.

She turned to Alice. “Right, I best head off before I incur another day fee from KINKS.” She grinned and continued “Next time, you are so coming with me.”

“Hah, yes I will.” Then she crouched down, pressing a finger firmly into Debbie’s belly until she felt something firm. “And I’ll definitely be keeping you down next time.” And she stood back up. “Right, see you soon.”

“I’ll let you know how things go.” Debbie said, patting her belly, a long drawn out gurgle emanating from it. She left Alice’s flat and headed out to her car, feeling Sam sloshing in her stomach the whole way as he pleasured himself.

 

# Epilogue

Things had been a little awkward once they got home. They’d not chatted much, other than the conversation about their mutual realisation about who the other was. There had been many awkward silences. Neither of them wanted to start the conversation about what they’d done to together.

Sam had gone to his room, stating he was exhausted, and Debbie agreed they both needed a moment to relax and some space to think, both of them basically avoiding the discussion waiting to be had.

It was just getting dark when Sam woke from a light nap he’d drifted into. His mind had been replaying the events of the past few weeks in light of the new context they had. He had been woken by the sound of the shower, the pump wiring away in the bathroom. He stretched and slid off his bed, wearing only his underwear due to the summer heat. A thought occurred to him as he listened to the sound of water splashing. ‘Didn’t she already shower at KINKS on the way out?’

He left his room and quietly moved down the hallway. The bathroom door was open, a few wafts of steam sneaking out into the hall now and then. He quietly stepped into the doorway and took in the scene. Debbie was in the shower, rubbing a thick lather of soap onto her shoulders, her back to the door. As he stood there, her hands stopped rubbing the soap, instead slowly and seductively sliding them down her body, resting them on her backside. She slowly and deliberately bent over, her hands spreading her cheeks apart, the pink entrance to her vagina glistening as water trickled over it.

Sam stared for a moment, seeing the anus that had swallowed him, the vagina he’d been pushed into and climaxed inside of. He smiled to himself, as he saw the woman he’d fallen in love. He slipped his underwear off and closed the bathroom door.

 

-- The End --

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7587