Dungeoneering by gtswburg
Summary:

When Nate finds himself in the clutches of a group of dangerous girls, he realizes that the only way to survive will be to play their games and win.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13457 Read: 40355 Published: July 16 2018 Updated: August 28 2018

1. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

2. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

All Nate could hear was the soft sounds of the other men trapped with him.


“Please,” he whispered for the fifth time, “C-can one of you just tell me what's going on?”


The most he got in response was a few coughs.


“I...” He trailed off, his voice seemingly swallowed by the darkness that surrounded him, “I know you can hear me. I just want to know where I am...”


Nate wanted to ask where his clothes were or why the walls and floor felt so strange but he didn't want to push it. Again though, he received no response. All he heard was the quiet shifting of other people somewhere around him.


He took a deep breath and tried to take stock of what he could remember.


Nate had gotten up early that morning, and instead of feeling like he had been smacked upside the head by time itself, he felt legitimately refreshed. Instead of thinking about going for a morning run, he had managed to do it and eat a breakfast that consisted of more than just coffee. By the time he got to work, he already felt like a million bucks.


Work was still work, but it was easier to put up with the bullshit when he was able to remind himself of the fact that he had actually managed to do something before it. Even as he felt his muscles aching and cramping a little as he sat at his desk, Nate figured the run was worth it just for the bragging rights alone. Not that he was actually going to tell any of his coworkers about it but he figured if he did they'd have been appropriately impressed.


He decided to treat himself to a non-bag lunch that afternoon, heading over to a new fast casual burger joint that had opened a few weeks earlier. Knowing that the lunch could possibly hamper his good day with its delicious greasiness, he went to the independent coffee shop nearby to make sure he'd be awake for the rest of the day.


On the one hand, Nate didn't like the bullshit hipster-ness of the place at all. The music was always some band he had never heard of in some genre he didn't know existed. All the other customers tapped away at MacBooks and were seemingly incapable of looking at anything else. But on the other hand, every time he had come here he easily had the best tasting coffee he had ever experienced. It was the sort of coffee that was so good, he barely had to add any milk or sugar to it.


That afternoon though it was oddly empty.


The music was still something he couldn't recognize if you held a gun to his head but there were no people working on the next great American novel or whatever. The place still smelled of amazing coffee though, and that was all Nate really needed to know.


The barista was leaning against the counter as he entered but she stood up straight as he approached and flashed him her best salesman smile. She was cute if a little on the pale side, but when you added in her dark hair and thick framed glasses, Nate had to admit that it worked for her. Also, he had to admit that he had always had a thing for tall girls.


At six-one, Nate was tall enough to be recognized for it but not so tall that it was the only thing people noticed about him. His problem was that the women who got the most excited by his above average height were often at least a head shorter than him if not a full foot beneath him. Sure, it felt good to be the big manly man, and there was plenty of fun to be had with a girl who he could literally pick up but he had always wondered what it would be like to not have to bend down to kiss his girlfriend. Standing on the opposite side of the counter from her, Nate realized he'd barely have to dip his head to kiss this girl.


“Hi,” her voice was bright with a high pitch that didn't grate on the ears.


“Hey,” he replied, letting the full richness of his basso shine in the single syllable. Girls, he knew from experience, loved his deep voice. The slight hint of a smile on the edge of her lips told Nate he was right, “Could I just get a large drip?”


“Mhmm,” she confirmed with a nod, smirking at him as she moved to one of the huge vats of bubbling coffee. As she turned around, he watched the light catch along several blue streaks in her dark hair, and then his eyes unconsciously drifted to where her jeans clung to her tight butt. She held a cup beneath the spigot before glancing back over her shoulder at him, her eyes twinkling as if she was expecting to catch him looking, “Are you sure you want drip and not a cold brew? It's pretty hot today.”


He shook his head, “Nah, the drip's good. You guys have phenomenal coffee here.”


She nodded and he heard the sound of coffee hitting the bottom of the cup, “Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Out of all the places I've worked, this place has got the best. Hands down. Need any room?” Her dark eyes glanced back over her shoulder again, a playful smile on her face.


Nate shook his head as he felt that this might be the one moment in his life where the girl in the service industry was actually interested in him, the customer.


Her narrow waist swayed back and forth as she sauntered back over to the counter. Her fingers brushed against his when she handed him the tall steaming cup, and Nate felt the faintest jolt of electricity run up his arm as she did. He handed her a card before she could give him the total, and she quickly swiped it as she locked eyes with him and asked, “Can I get your number?”


He remembered stumbling to cover his own shock at the question, but everything after that became a blur. The next thing he could remember was coming to in the darkness of whatever prison he was in.


Nothing was weighing him down, he could easily move around but the whole place was pitch black. In this darkness, he could slip and fall and never see it coming. The fact that he was naked had alarmed him, especially when he realized there were other prisoners. At first, he assumed they had robbed him, but the more he shouted at them the more he began to think that they were all in the same boat as him.


With the major exception being that they didn't seem to care about what was going on, which made him think that they had all been here far longer than he had. Not that he actually knew how long that had been, he realized as he slumped back against the strange wall.


The material was rough to the touch but it had a little give and pliability. Far more than wood or stone would have. He had spent a good while between his third and fourth attempts at communication trying to figure out what it was but now he simply wrote it off as another mystery of this strange place.


KA-BOOM!


A distant noise made the whole prison shudder, and he immediately heard movement all throughout it. The men around him were standing up, stretching and groaning as they did. Nervously, he followed suit, his leg muscles burning in protest as his morning run came back to bite him.


Next came a rhythmic thumping, like someone beating gigantic drums.


Nate expected to hear the sounds of the rest of the procession; the stamping of feet, the jostling of armor or weapons or at least fucking keys for whatever cell he was in. Instead, the drumming just got louder. The sound quickly became strong enough that it made the walls shake behind him.


Light blazed through the darkness as the ceiling seemingly disappeared.


While he shielded his eyes and recoiled from the light, Nate could hear a horrific sound of metal being wrenched and compacted. Then a shadow muted the light, and he was able to blink away the shapes floating in his vision.


What he saw didn't make any sense.


He was standing completely naked in a massive chamber. The walls and floor were made out of a uniform brown material and all around him were men roughly his height, with the exception of five or six men who stood twice as tall as he was. Their thick cocks sat at eye level, and every time he caught sight of one, he reflexively flinched.


Looking skyward, his jaw dropped.


The barista from the coffee shop filled the sky.


One of her thin arms stretched like a pillar from the heavens down to the far side of his prison, his eyes tracing the veins and tattoos that wound down it. Her torso dominated the sky, and his eyes were drawn to the way the tight black fabric of her shirt clung to her small perky breasts. Above that was her gorgeous face, a bored expression on it as her dark eyes raked over the comparatively tiny men.


“Alright,” her voice was still bright and feminine but the single word seemed to ring inside of Nate's tiny skull, “Who wants to be my dice bitch tonight?”


Choruses of shouts suddenly filled Nate's ears, and he looked around as his fellow prisoners began to jump up and down. They waved their arms as they screamed, “Pick me!” “Please, Goddess!” and “I am a great dice bitch, Mistress!”


Her hand suddenly hovered over their prison, which Nate suddenly realized was a shoe box, and then began to descend. Her fingers, which looked like slender albino pythons, wrapped around a dark skinned African American man who immediately began to kiss and massage the monstrous digits. “Thank you, mistress!” He cried as she lifted him up into the sky.


She held him above their prison, and Nate grimaced as he watched her fingers explore his body. Her thumb ran over his well defined muscles before it began to play with his oversized manhood. He continued to thank her as she literally toyed with him, praising her for being so beautiful and brilliant between his kisses.


“G!” The giantess suddenly roared, her voice almost deafening the tiny men below, “You can come pick which ones you want now!”


“Oh shit,” Nate heard someone say, he turned to see a man twice his age literally trembling and shaking his head. Looking around the prison, he saw the pleading looks turn to panic as they all processed the hidden meaning of whoever G was getting to pick them.


The drums sounded again though Nate now realized that they were simply the footsteps of his enormous captors. Another young woman suddenly filled the sky, this one was blonde with a septum piercing and a tank top sporting a local brewery's logo on it.


Nate couldn't help but gawk at the giantess as she looked over them, her bright blue eyes darting from man to man as her red painted lips silently counted them off. “Fuck, we have gone way too long without doing this,” the blonde giantess said as her hand crashed down into the box.


The comparatively tiny man screamed as he watched her hand sweep about, scooping his fellow prisoners up like they were nothing. Almost a third of the prisoners were suddenly being pressed together in her fist, their tiny frames wriggling against each other and her steel-like grip.


“I should probably grab one or two more,” G said, scanning over the prison once more.


“Ooo, take that one, I just got him today,” the barista announced, and Nate felt something warm trickle down his leg as he saw her finger pointed directly at him.


“You sure?” The blonde asked as her free hand hovered over him, her fingers poised to pinch him.


Nate could feel his heart racing as he looked around for an escape route. Instead, all he saw were terrified men of varying ages trying to get as far away from him and the shadow hanging over him as possible.


“Yeah, if we're culling tonight I won't have as many vets to train him up right anyway,” the brunette mused before sliding her 'dice bitch' into her mouth and sucking on him like a lollipop. She yanked the muscular man out with a soft pop and added, “So we might as well have some fun with him.”


The blonde simply shrugged as her fingers raced down. Nate tried to dive out of the way but there was no escaping the giantess. Her fingers clamped down on him and lifted him skyward, his stomach rolling and his head spinning as he tried to comprehend the gigantic world far below him. He could make out the blonde's bare feet as they crashed down on the floor far below, followed by the barista's Converse.


Fighting the bile rising in his throat, Nate simply shut his eyes and felt the wind roll over his naked body as he was carried somewhere in the giantesses' home. Finally, the hellish ride of being carried was over and he felt himself being lowered.


He heard the strange sound of skin slapping against skin combined with curses as his fellow prisoners were simply released before he felt himself laid down on a cool plastic floor. Opening his eyes he found himself in some kind of enormous tupperware container, and beyond the looming high walls he spotted another tall wall covered in charts that he couldn't make heads or tails of.


The blonde giantess gripped the side of Nate's new prison and with the barest effort sent all of them tumbling about. “Good, that should be enough,” she announced.


The brunette barista suddenly peered over the outer wall and gazed down at them, “I feel like with all those guys, I should be a little nervous about tonight.”


The blonde gently slapped her friend on the shoulder, “Hey, no looking behind the screen.”


The brunette rolled her eyes as she disappeared from view, “Oh get over yourself.”


“The DM Screen is a sacred barrier,” the blonde began as the pair walked out of view, the rhythmic thumping of their footsteps lost amid their thundering voices.


Pushing himself to his feet, Nate looked around at the dazed and terrified men around him, before he said, “Would someone please tell me what is going on?”


One of the men next to him slumped up into a sitting position and stared at him like he had three heads before he suddenly went, “Oh, you're the guy who was shouting all afternoon.”


“Yes!” Nate almost shouted at him.


“Well, the girls are having their weekly D&D session tonight.”


Nate stared back at the man, trying to comprehend in what universe that was an explanation for the fact that he was apparently two inches tall and trapped in a tupperware container.


“And we're the miniatures,” the man said, gesturing up at the chart covered outer wall.


“I don't...” Nate stared at the charts, still unable to parse what any of it meant.


“And if we're on this side of the DM Screen,” the man continued, “We're not going to be representing the good guys.”


A word the brunette said earlier suddenly rang clear as a bell in Nate's head, Culling.


“Oh shit...”

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

Nate looked around the packed tupperware container, and suddenly the walls that had looked insurmountable near seconds ago became a pathetic obstacle.


“Hey,” he said as he slapped the man he had just been speaking to, who couldn't be more than a year or two older than him, “If you give me a boost, I think I can make it to the top of the wall and then reach down and help you out.”


The seated man looked up at him with a cocked eyebrow, “Why?”


“So we can escape,” Nate replied, gesturing to the distorted world beyond the plastic wall.


There were mutterings among his fellow prisoners and for a moment Nate felt like he was in the middle of a movie. This was his moment to inspire everyone, and they would band together, break free from their prison, and run to freedom.


Then he heard someone a few feet away burst out laughing, “Dude we're two or three inches tall, we're not escaping anywhere.”


Nate turned to face his naysayer, and found a pale youth shaking his shaggy head back and forth. Slowly, he stood to reveal a lean body with bruises in various stages of healing covering his limbs and chest. He looked at Nate with dark sad eyes and said, “You just got here today, right? You're the newbie Michelle picked up at her job?”


Looking around, Nate found a few people nodding their heads in assent but he still found it hard to make sense of anything happening around him, “I... I guess?”


“Michelle,” the young man repeated as he pointed toward the sky, “The brunette who is your literal fucking God now. You met her at a coffee shop or something?”


“Y-yeah,” nervousness crept into Nate's voice, and spread throughout his body.


“Yeah, I've been in that shoebox of hers for nine months,” the young man replied, “I met her at an all ages show at the VFW in Sampson that her friend Gina's, that's the blonde who could carry most of us in her hand, band was playing at. She seemed cool and she invited me out to her car so we could smoke and then the next thing I knew I woke up on her coffee table, this big, and I was forced to tear apart chunks of weed the size of my head for a bong the size of a building.”


Nate's fellow prisoners shuddered or nodded along with the young man's story.


“There isn't an escape here, alright? You get out of this box and guess what you're on a table so high up of the ground, you'd hurt yourself on the way down. And if somehow you reached the floor, then you're in their apartment, dodging their gigantic feet, to get to their enormous door.”


Anger bubbled up inside Nate as he listened to the pale boy's depressing monologue, “Hey, maybe you guys-”


Several men quickly began to boo him, and the bruised teen made a vague 'jerk off' motion in his direction. Nate sucked in air to shout louder but he felt a hand grab on to his and pull him down.


It was the man sitting next to him, he looked a little worse for wear but nowhere near as pale or beaten down as some of the other men. “Look, just sit down and try to relax, man. I know it sounds crazy and stuff, but the vets who've been here a while are right. We can't fight back.”


“I...” Nate huffed, “I just feel like you can't know unless you try.”


The heavy rhythmic thumps of the giants' footfalls approached, and suddenly Nate could feel the ground shaking beneath their plastic prison in time with the enormous woman's footsteps. Looking out through the clear walls of the tupperware, he could see the wider hips and bare midriff of the blonde who had carried him through the apartment. As she grew closer, the shaking intensified and her body seemed to fill his vision completely.


She stood at the head of a large table with a cool beer in one hand and a phone in the other. Simply standing in front of them, her scent managed to overpower the combined smell of the imprisoned men; a heady mixture of fruity soap, sweat, and a pungent undercurrent of beer. She finished tapping out a message on her phone and then dropped it onto the table with a soft thud. Her beer followed a second later with a hefty tremor inducing thump.


Nate craned his neck back to stare at the long necked brown bottle that was easily two or three times his size. Beads of condensation slightly smaller than his face were forming on the side of it then slowly trickling down.


“Fuck, I haven't had a beer in so long,” the guy next to him muttered, “That's been the worst part of this. Seeing them have shit I can't even remember the taste of.”


Looking down at the guy, Nate saw the way his skin hung off of him, as if he had lost too much weight in too short amount of time. There was a hungry yearning in his eyes as he watched the blonde lean forward over her DM Screen and carry a cheese puff around their size to her open maw.


The crunch echoed over their world, and Nate stared at the underside of her jaw as she chewed.


“How long have you been their prisoner?”


“A month? Maybe six weeks?” He shrugged, “It's hard to keep track some times. Michelle nabbed me at her job, same as you.”


“Damn,” Nate muttered, “I'm sorry.”


Shadows danced around them as Gina licked the cheesy dust from her fingers. Each time she pulled her finger out of her mouth an audible 'pop' rang out.


“Pfft, you're sorry?” He shook his head back and forth, “I was an idiot for thinking she actually wanted to hear about the scifi novel I was working on. I sort of figured, ya know, she saw me working on it a few times, I'd seen her wear some nerdy shirts before, maybe she was actually interested. Nope, turns out she just wanted to add another dude to her collection...” He threw up his hands to gesture at their prison, “Literally.”


“Ouch.”


“I mean, I'll be honest, I might have been hurt if it was figurative too but at least I'd have gotten to touch more of her than the sweaty places between her toes,” he grimaced, “God, she might look hot but she is one nasty ass bitch, man.”


The world shook and Nate saw the enormous barista pass behind the blonde, guzzling her own beer as she went. He shook his head and did his best to crack a smile for his fellow prisoner, “At least we dodged that bullet, huh?”


“Yeah,” he replied with a laugh, “I'm George by the way.”


“Nate.”


They shook hands, and George shook his head, “Hell of a time to meet someone, right?”


“I still think there's gotta be a way to survive this,” Nate said, looking up to see that Gina was once more on her phone, tapping away at the screen. “I mean, there's gotta be a way to, like, rig the game so our characters don't die.”


George laughed, “So I guess you never played D&D before?”


“Not really-”


A sharp thunderclap echoed across the world, followed by the rhythmic thumping of feet and a horrific sound like a mountain being torn apart. Feminine voices roared greetings at each other, momentarily deafening all the tiny men as the whole world began to shake.


The blonde giantess rose from her seat, and Nate could barely parse the different voices as they all started to seemingly talk at once. Based on the shaking, he realized that several people had just shown up at Michelle and Gina's apartment and they were moving about.


A shadow rolled over their world as an Asian girl leaned over their prison. Her inky black hair was pulled back from her face, complementing her sharp features and dark almost bronze skin tone. The giantess's dark eyes flitted about, clearly counting up the horde of tiny men, before muttering, “Fuck.”


“Hey!” Gina roared from somewhere in her apartment, “Not cool, Soph!”


The Asian giantess, Sophie, pulled away but her voice rumbled, “I just wanted to see how many you wanted to get rid of, jeez.”


“Is it a lot?” Asked another giantess.


“More than that dungeon that was full of way too many kobolds,” Michelle replied.


“Damn, how do you two manage to shrink this many dudes?” The unseen giantess asked.


Gina suddenly loomed over them once more, and Nate's world shook as she sat down. “By being totally fucking awesome,” her hand rose into the sky and reached over her DM Screen toward Michelle.


The high five that followed literally left Nate, and many of his fellow shrunken prisoners, howling inside their tupperware prison, clutching their ears to block out the ringing. As he slowly started to recover, Gina's voice thundered above recapping the 'adventure so far' for the giantesses on the other side of the screen.


Nate tried to make sense of it, but it sounded like a bunch of fantasy novels he had never wanted to read. “What the fuck are they talking about?”


“Seriously?” George whispered next to him, “You've never listened to The Adventure Zone or Critical Role?”


“No...”


“What about, like, HarmonQuest? That's from the guy who did Community.”


“Look, man, I don't think it's that crazy to say that I don't know much about Dungeons and Dragons,” Nate snapped back, amazed that even while naked and imprisoned with a bunch of other men at a few inches tall his pop culture choices were being critiqued, “Now what do you know that can actually help us.”


Gina's hand suddenly hovered over their world, and her bright blue eyes were inspecting them from the heavens. Her fingers darted into their prison quickly, snatching up six men in quick succession and dropping all but the last into her free hand.


“You spot six Lizardfolk moving through the mangrove-”


“Lizardfolkgrove,” chirped another unseen giantess, snickering to herself.


Above Gina's eyes rolled and her voice became more forceful, “Moving through the mangrove ahead of you, clearly armed for some sort of patrol.”


Her hand descended on the other side of the screen, and then returned to grab a second man and then another. As her hand came back to snatch up the fourth prisoner though, Sophie's voice rang out, “Uh oh, looks like one of the Lizardfolk is running off on his own.”


Despite the wall of cardboard separating them, Nate could easily imagine the tiny man running for his life, especially as he started to scream and plead. “Please, please, don't do this, I have a wife and two kids! I'm begging you! Just make me big again, I won-”


The three remaining men were dumped back into the tupperware as Gina rose from her seat and leaned over her DM screen. The tiny man's screams were cut off and he was suddenly being held in the air high above their prison.


With terrifying precision, the blonde giantess pinched his kneecap between her thumb and forefinger before slowly applying pressure. Nate watched in horror as the family man's kicking leg suddenly stiffened. His howls of pain were quickly punctuated with a soft pop that left him sobbing and wailing. The blonde repeated the process with his other leg, leaving him with his limbs dangling beneath two clearly dislocated knees.


She casually returned him to his spot on the other side of the screen before snatching three more men at random to place near him. Settling back down in her seat and taking a swig of beer, she said, “Roll for initiative.”

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Derek muttered to himself as two powerful fingertips locked onto his midsection and yanked him up into the air. His limbs swung about and he felt like his stomach was plummeting in the opposite direction as he was carried up out of the tupperware container and over the towering DM Screen.


He bit down to stifle his scream as he was dropped onto a rubber mat, the comparatively thick surface blunting the hardwood of the table beneath it. The tiny man rolled for a second before one of the immense fingers slammed down in front of him, and slid him back a few inches so that he was laying in the center of one of the squares that covered the mat he was standing on. Watching the hand retreat into the sky, Derek slowly forced himself to his feet, being sure to remain in the middle of his designated square as he looked out at the vast world that surrounded him.


Even if he hadn't been in Gina's service for almost two months, he'd have known two of the billboard sized faces hanging over his world. Directly to his right he recognized Sophie, a fellow chemistry major who shared the same lab with him at the start of the summer. He watched her dark eyes dance over him and his fellow prisoners without the barest hint of recognition, seeing them as mere pieces on a board rather than tiny shrunken people.


It was Sophie who had introduced him to the giantess sitting next to her in what Derek had initially thought or at least hoped was a sort of set-up. Emma had seemed very chill and down-to-earth when he met her, especially for someone who was an RA, but he knew now that that laid back attitude came from a deep seated sense of superiority.


They had invited him out for drinks and within an hour almost everything that had come out of the brunette's mouth had been a critique of someone else at the bar. And when she realized he had no interest in judging strangers with her, she had turned her cutting remarks on him. When Gina had joined them, and came to his defense, he had thought that the night still might be salvageable.


Instead, he woke up the next morning to find himself among the blonde's many slaves.


Emma watched the tiny men on the table with the same haughty smirk she always wore, her hazel eyes settling on each one in turn from behind a curtain of curly brown hair. As usual, she was dressed down in a baggy t-shirt and he assumed track or sweat pants, that all served to hide what he knew now was a thin frame.


On the other side of the table sat Michelle beside a small mountain of dice that was currently being tended to by a black man twice Derek's height. The guy had to have been a body builder before he was captured by the pale barista, his well muscled form seemed to be almost shining as he hauled a twenty-sided die above his head into his mistress's waiting fingers. She casually plucked the plastic boulder from him and flung it forward.


A man who Derek didn't recognize screamed as it bounced toward him, turning around in his square so that the die smashed into his back, sending him sprawling to the floor before it continued to roll on. The die stopped a few feet from Derek, and he could see the gold number fourteen clearly against its midnight blue surface.


“Sixteen,” the enormous brunette said as her finger came down and tapped the four-inch tall slave on his backside.


Dice rolled across the table and the other giantesses began to report their rolls as Gina settled in behind her screen, the scratching of a pencil against paper echoing up from behind it. Meanwhile, Michelle's shrunken slave jogged past them, his prodigious cock flopping at roughly eye level. He scooped up the hefty d20 with a grunt, and as he turned to run back to his mistress he paused to look at Derek.


Their eyes locked, and Derek saw the pity in the other man's eyes as he shook his head back and forth. He could almost hear the oversized man saying, Poor bastard, as he contemplated the shrunken man's fate.


“Alright, Leslie you're up first,” Gina's voice thundered from the other side.


“They haven't seen us yet, right?” Came the high pitched voice of the last player at the table, her bracelets jingling as she reached out to grab her miniature.


“Right,” came Gina's reply.


Her giggle echoed out like machine gun fire over the table as Derek turned to watch her. As always, the tall waifish girl looked like a rainbow had thrown up on someone. Her natural dark hair color was coming through at the roots before washing out to bleach blonde and then a mish-mash of bright psychedelic colors that matched her sparkly shirt and neon bangles. Her eye shadow was a hot pink that complimented the rosy rouge she wore on her cheeks, and the shimmering lip gloss that coated her lips.


She was, he had learned one afternoon as he and two other men were forced to paint each one of her toes a different color, the drummer of Gina's band and like his owner worked a few different jobs. Of course, he had lost any interest in knowing any more about the giantess's life when he had watched her toes clamp down on one of his fellow slaves. The man had screamed and begged for mercy as she crushed the life out of him, rendering him unconscious if not outright dead long before she smashed his body in half.


When Gina had asked her why, she had simply giggled, and said, “I love the way it feels.”


“I'm going to shoot at the injured one,” she announced as she placed a plastic figurine as tall as Derek a dozen or so yards away, giggling as the dice started to clack against the rings she was wearing. Like Michelle her twenty-sided die was aimed directly at them, and clearly angled for the man she was attacking.


To Derek it felt like the world slowed down as he watched the hunk of plastic bounce and roll toward his fellow prisoner. The middle aged man who he had watched Gina mercilessly cripple held his hands up in fear and let out an agonized scream as the d20 crashed in front of him and then bounced over his prone body before rolling to a stop.


All of the tiny men let out sighs of relief as the shrunken man made it out unharmed, and then came the crash of more dice down on the far end of the table. A loud victorious noise erupted, and Leslie said, “Holy shit! Thirty!”


As one, the tiny men turned to look up at Gina's head hanging over the screen. A smile spread across her lips and the world shook as she rose up from her seat. Her hand descended on the crippled man, “You kill him, the other Lizardfolk follow the arrow back and spot you guys in the trees.”


Her fingers snatched up the crippled man and with a flick of her wrist sent him flying toward Leslie on the far side of the table. His scream echoed over Derek's world before he smacked into the giantess's awaiting palm with a meaty sound.


“Mhm, yes,” she purred as she twisted him about in her fingers then lifted him up to her mouth legs first. With her tongue and thumb, she guided his dislocated right leg between her lips and bit down with a seemingly deafening crunch. Scarlet ribbons instantly joined the bright pink that colored her face as she proceeded to eat him limb by limb.


Derek was so entranced he didn't know what was happening as he was lifted up into the air. Terrified that he had just been claimed, he flailed his limbs and began to plead, “Please don't, no, no, no!”


When the hellish carnival ride stopped, he found himself face to face with a plastic figurine different from Leslie's. Rather than the svelte Elven woman with a bow that the practically tie dyed giantess played, this was a stout warrior type in hefty armor like a knight would wear with a big shield and a cool flail swinging above its head.


Dice clacked in the distance, and Gina cautiously said, “17?”


“Nope,” came Emma's haughty bored voice from the heavens, and suddenly her unpainted fingernail smashed atop the figure representing her character, “Sorry, little guy.”


She then tipped the miniature forward and released it, letting it fall toward him, and forcing the tiny man to stumble about as he tried to prop it back up. Despite being a light piece of plastic to the giants, to Derek the miniature felt like a hefty statue. He did his best to plant his feet into the rubber mat and push back, his muscles stretching and tensing as he tried.


With a hefty grunt, he managed to finally get it off of him, only for Emma to snatch it up.


BOOM!


The table shook and shuddered beneath his feet.


Turning around, Derek's eyes went wide as he saw Michelle's fist sitting like a squat tower in over a dozen yards away. Looking around, he quickly realized that two of his companions were suddenly gone.


“No, no, no,” he muttered as her fist began to rise from the table.


Hunks of bone rained down between thick sticky strands of viscera that stretched from the rubber mat to her meaty fist. “That'll teach them to clump together in a nice AoE-able bunch,” Michelle snickered as flattened body parts partially peeled off from her fist as it continued to rise in the air.


The giantess leaned down and lifted a thick roll of paper towels up, snatching a few to wipe off the mat before cleaning the bodies from her hand. The balled up paper towels she had used were dropped unceremoniously to the floor, as if they were no different than any other piece of garbage.


Michelle then leaned back in her seat and took a long pull from her beer bottle.


Derek couldn't help but notice the red and pink stains that coated the side of her hand, wondering if his fellow tiny men had even been able to figure out their characters were dead before her fist came down.


A shadow loomed over him and Derek turned in time to see Emma's miniature moving away from him.


“You're not going after the one right in front of you?” Gina asked, and Derek couldn't help but shake slightly at the disappointment in her voice.


Emma's eyes settled on him, and he stared back trying to find some semblance of recognition on her face but instead saw only her decision that he wasn't worth it. Her huge shoulders shifted, sending a wave through her endless curls, “Not exactly, I'll throw a Hold Person at him and see what happens.”


Somewhere behind him, he heard Gina's dice clatter against the table followed by a sharp intake of breath like she had just stubbed her toe, “And he's paralyzed. Sophie?”


“Well, I think someone should teach this paralyzed little shit not to go after the party cleric,” Sophie's voice thundered, and he turned to see her fingers deposit a figurine of a burly snarling orc directly in front of him.


He swallowed hard as he listened to her dice crash against the table, excitement in her voice as she scooped them up again when Gina confirmed that her hits had connected. A huge shadow loomed over head as her hands filled the sky above him before they opened wide.


Derek screamed as twelve sized dice fell from the sky like monstrous hail.


None of them hit him as they clattered across the table, but each one sent a small tremor through the wood as they landed, making him wobble back and forth while Sophie's hand seemed to fly about him. A second later and all four of her dice were lined up in front of her as she quickly added them up.


Gina leaned out over her screen to look at Sophie's dice, cutting the other giantess off before she could speak, “You cut him in half with your greataxe.”


Derek felt like he had been hollowed out as he stared up at his former labmate, a smile plastered across her billboard sized face before it was blocked from his view by her hand. Her voice boomed out, “God, these dudes are pathetic.”


Her hand closed around him, and his scream was absorbed by her thick flesh as he was lifted up and then lowered. He fell the remaining few feet to crash beneath the massive table the giantesses were seated around. Directly in front of him he recognized the thick soled Doc Marten oxfords Sophie had always worn in the lab.


Fearing they were about to rise up and smash him into a pulp, Derek found himself backing up into the dark shadows of the table, only to catch sight of Gina's immense toes wiggling against the floor in the distance. He swallowed a thick lump in his throat as he slowly turned in a large circle, taking in the immense footwear of the giantesses that surrounded him.


Gina was barefoot, as she often was when she was home. Then came Michelle's converse; pitch black rubber toe cap and soles standing in stark contrast to the bright white canvas sneakers themselves. He stifled a shout as they seemed to barrel toward him, stopping well short of him as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her feet at the ankles, her long legs stretching up into the distant heavens.


Tapping against the floor beside Michelle were a pair of Nike Air Maxes that were a combination of such bright neon colors that Derek found them painful to look at. Out of them rose Leslie's long thin legs, disappearing into a pair of baggy cut offs with a few flowers embroidered on them. Across from Leslie, he realized that Emma was wearing a comfy pair of track pants that evening, the silky fabric pouring over her chunky white sneakers. Even completely still, Derek couldn't help but imagine how easily their thick soles could turn him into little more than a stain on their pristine white surface.


And finally, Derek found himself staring back at Sophie's shoes, which one of her immense hands were busy untying. He watched as the giantess's foot rose into the sky so her powerful hand could get a solid grip on the heel and yank off the shoe. It came free with a soft pop to reveal a dark black ankle sock wrapped around her foot.


Derek stood mesmerized as she repeated the process with her other foot and then her hand tapped the tops of her feet. The tiny man stared across the empty carpet between him and Sophie's immense peds before glancing for the distant door.


Some guy had just been shouting about how they could manage to escape before he was shouted down by almost everyone else. But for a brief moment, with none of the giantesses looking at him, Derek wondered if it actually was possible. If they really could escape and get help.


Maybe he could be the one to triumphantly return at full size and stop this carnage.


Whump.


Sophie's sock-clad foot smashed down before him, making him stumble backwards. He turned to see her leaned down low in her chair, a clearly annoyed look on her face as she started to drag her foot toward him, corralling him back towards her seat. Facing the rolling wall of cotton and muscle, Derek had no choice but to scramble just ahead of it before he found himself between the giantess's powerful feet once more.


Her big toe thumped against the carpet, and he dutifully crawled toward it.


After two months of abuse and slavery, Derek knew what was expected of him. He embraced the thick toe that was easily as big as he was, and rubbed himself against it in an attempt to massage the flesh.


The tiny man sincerely doubted that the giant women who forced him to do this actually got any tangible benefit from it. There was no way he alone could actually relieve any tension in her or any of the other girl's massive peds.


But they all clearly enjoyed it.


They loved simply feeling him, and all the men they imprisoned like him, struggle to please them. They delighted in watching a dozen men clamber about their feet, desperately trying to service them in any way possible. How many times, he suddenly wondered, had he begged to serve Gina or her friends in the hopes that proving his worth would somehow extend his life under her rule?


He had seen her casually toss men back into her maw like they were peanuts, so he knew that death could come at any second. And other prisoners had told him about the cullings, nights when all the giantesses would get together and utterly decimate their collections. Yet, he had always assumed that those stories were about the slaves that didn't volunteer for humiliating duties.


As he pressed his lips against Sophie's sweat soaked socks and let the salty funky flavor of her toes coat his lips, he couldn't help but remember the disgusting flavor of Gina's gym shoes. He had literally begged to lick and suck the insoles of her gym shoes dry in the hopes that it would somehow help him avoid this fate.


Instead, when she decided she needed to kill them, there was no warning.


When she got home from her afternoon shift, she snatched a bulging handful of men up like it was any other day. Derek had expected to end up on the coffee table to massage and lotion her feet but then they were dropped into a tupperware container, and a wall covered in charts suddenly appeared around them.


Panic had set in almost immediately as several veterans realized what was happening.


It was confirmed when they heard Michelle's voice thunder in the distance, asking Gina to grab however many men she wanted from the brunette's collection of runts.


And then, after he had been spared being chosen for the first combat of their D&D session, three men were returned to the box as she punished a fourth. He remembered watching one of them dive deep into wall of bodies around them, desperately shoving and pushing to get away from the small hole that had appeared in the crowd. A second later, Gina's fingers had snatched him.


And now he was on the ground at the feet of his former labmate, wondering if he had somehow proved himself to the enormous Asian girl. If maybe she would simply take him home to join her collection of tiny men.


Derek started to move toward her second toe, only to be tossed backwards as her foot lifted up.


Her heel ground against the carpet as she inched her foot forward, her toes hanging over him.


“Oh shit,” he managed to get out, struggling to move before they fell down on him like a hammer.


Instantly, he was in a prison of black cotton and muscle. The heat increased by what felt like twenty or thirty degrees and sweat blossomed across his entire naked body only to be completely absorbed by her sock. He could hear her joints creaking all around him as she started to curl her toes, and then he heard the much softer sound of his own joints starting to groan.


Air was pushed from his lungs as she squeezed harder, and when his body struggled to suck in something to replace it, all he could taste was her toe sweat. He tried to squirm but her toes completely immobilized him.


Slowly, he could feel her foot lifting up higher, his body floating in the air along with it.


Light suddenly burst into his vision, dim though it was it still managed to blind him as he plummeted toward the floor. The wind whistled in his ears before he hit the carpet with a dull thud. The shock of the landing hit his whole body at once, leaving him dazed and struggling to move.


Darkness spread around him rapidly, and Derek forced himself, through the pain and fatigue to turn his head toward the sky. Through the corner of his right eye, he watched as the ball of Sophie's foot grew wider as it fell.


He tried to scream, but there wasn't enough air in his tiny lungs.


Then everything went black as the cotton filled his entire world.

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

Nate sat huddled in the corner of the tupperware container, his whole body shaking.


Over the past two and a half hours, he had listened to the enormous women around him essentially play make-believe while slaughtering men his size by the literal handful. The whole time, George had offered a running color commentary on the whole thing. He had explained what all the dice rolls meant, he assessed the kinds of characters the girls played, and judged how well the gargantuan blonde in front of them actually ran the game.


The more he talked, the more the former chubby nerd's voice went from ambivalent to invested, “Honestly, I think in the current edition, it probably would have been better if Sophie had gone with a fighter instead of a barbarian.”


Nate rubbed his eyes, trying to make sense of the constant stream of information and critiques that came from his fellow prisoner while doing his best to forget the screams of the men from the far side of the 'DM Screen'. Even now, he could hear the dim cries of two men a girl that George had identified as Leslie had maimed and then set down on the toes of her sneakers to 'add some red to them.'


“It's not that barbarians are inherently a bad choice,” George continued, stroking his stubble laden chin, “I just think these days fighters are better. Of course, playing any sort of non-spellcaster is still somewhat sub-optimal but at least it isn't as bad as the 3.5 era...”


All Nate could do was stare out across their plastic prison, amazed at how rapidly its contents had dwindled as the giantesses made their way through some sort of ruin-filled swamp swarming with lizard people. Where once it had been almost impossible to do anything but stand shoulder-to-shoulder, now there were less than a dozen men sprawled out or sitting in the vast container.


Most of the remaining men were seated just like Nate; knees pulled up to their chests, arms wrapped around their legs, gently rocking back and forth as they were clearly unable to stop thinking about what was inevitably going to happen to them. No one else seemed to be taking it in the strange, almost academic, stride as George was, babbling on about rules and 'discussions' that Nate had never heard about before let alone understood. One or two men were clearly just despondent, laying on the floor either asleep or catatonic after realizing what was going to happen.


Scanning the small crowd, Nate caught sight of the young man who had shouted him down earlier. The lean shaggy youth was hunched over against a wall, his hands constantly clenching and unclenching as he sat there. Obviously feeling Nate's gaze, the young man looked up at him with dark angry eyes. Nate wanted to look away, but as he stared into the boy's eyes he realized that they weren't simply hate-filled; there was fear and sadness in them as well.


Like Nate, the boy was shaking from the terrifying realization that his nine months of hell were about to come to a swift and brutal end at the hand of one of these girls. At least one of which, Nate remembered, the young man had thought he had a connection with.


Looking up into the sky at where Gina was leaned back in her chair, listening to the girls describe what they were doing as they prowled through the ruins, he quickly realized that she would have caught his eye just like Michelle had. Despite being petite and a little curvy, Nate could see firm muscle beneath her milky skin, and her hefty breasts strained against the fabric of her tank top, rising and falling with each of her slow measured breaths.


Sophie, who had leaned over the screen earlier in the night, had also been undeniably attractive.


He winced as he realized that the other players probably were too. All five of the giantesses were probably used to attention from men, and apparently used it to literally turn men into slaves. Looking back at the young man shaking on the far side of the tupperware, Nate suddenly felt at peace with the idea that he'd die before the night was over.


The young man couldn't be older than nineteen, and being used and abused by girls he would have considered potential friends or girlfriends if he were still big was probably torture. And after months for it all to come down to the roll of some dice seemed cruel beyond measure.


When he had initially seen Michelle, he had thought she was older than she was or maybe he had just hoped. Now he realized that she was probably too young for him, which was an embarrassment on a whole other level. If he had been forced to serve her for months only to end up in here all the same.


The thought sent a shiver down his spine.


An immense groan cut through his reverie as the huge blonde suddenly leaned forward in her seat. The world shuddered beneath him as she set her elbows down on either side of the tupperware container.


“Oh shit,” George muttered beside him, his lip quivering as he stared into the sky.


Nate looked around nervously, a few of their fellow prisoners were having the same reaction as George and the panic was quickly spreading through the tupperware container, “What?”


Before George could open his mouth to speak, Gina's voice thundered across the heavens, “The slick passageway suddenly gives way into an immense cavern, torchlight from below reflecting off of the slime that coats the natural stone walls. You find yourselves standing on a narrow outcropping of rock overlooking a group of lizardfolk engaged in a terrifying ritual-”


She stood up and her torso cast Nate's entire world in shadow as she drew something out on the far side of her DM's screen. A second later she tossed a dry erase marker down and it crashed into the side of the tupperware container, making the whole thing shake and the men inside of it whimper in fear. Blindly her hand dove down and gripped the edge of their prison.


Nate bit down against his bottom lip to prevent himself from screaming as the entire prison was lifted up and pitched down toward him. He felt his body sliding against the plastic wall as George latched onto him, wailing in fear as other men started to tumble down toward them, their limbs flailing about. His stomach churned and bile started to rise in his throat as they were swung out over the screen to hover above a quick sketch of a huge room on some sort of immense mat.


He could make out four plastic miniatures about their size on one side of the room before the tupperware container was flipped upside down.


Nate swallowed bile before letting out a terrified screech as he tumbled down onto the mat.


He smacked into the strange rubber material and thankfully managed to catch himself on his knees and elbows. Then a second later, George crashed down onto him, the man's elbow smashing into the small of his back.


Howling with pain, Nate suddenly felt two thick fingertips pinch his hips and then he was suddenly dragged several yards away. He flailed his arms and legs as the gym mat-like material rubbed against his naked body uncomfortably but nowhere near hard enough to scrape or burn it.


When everything finally stopped, Nate found himself panting on his arms and legs in a designated square. The remainder of his fellow prisoners were loosely arranged in a wide circle. George was only a few spaces to his right, and the shaggy haired young man was placed upright near the center of their wide circle.


A plastic miniature was laid down in front of the young man, depicting a generic looking woman wearing a plain brown dress.


“At the center of which is a bound girl who matches the description of the farmer's daughter who went missing. She sits atop an altar attended to by what appears to be a Lizardfolk shaman,” Gina's finger tapped the young man's head, the blow strong enough to make him stumble about in a momentary daze.


There was a clacking of dice behind the screen before Gina announced, “As you step back from the ledge, you hear a guard call out. Obviously, you were spotted. Roll for initiative.”


“I told you I should have gone in to scout it out alone first,” boomed a voice from behind Nate.


He turned to see a girl with bright make up and multicolored hair frowning at the rest of the group. It took him a second to realize that her voice belong to the same giantess that had been maiming and butchering his fellow prisoners all night. The girl looked like some hippy who would babble about veganism and the power of crystals, not someone whose teeth were literally turning red from the blood of the men she had eaten.


“And if they spotted you and attacked you, you would've complained that we shouldn't split the party,” Sophie shot back as she threw a plastic boulder across the wide mat, the massive thing narrowly gliding past several tiny men.


“Nuh uh,” Leslie replied though the smile on her face indicated that Sophie was probably right.


Another die flew across the table, and Nate watched as Michelle's 'dice bitch' ran to retrieve it, the tall black man coated in a fine sheet of sweat as he hefted the plastic boulder above his head and ran it back to the brunette's waiting fingers. He stood beneath her hand, huffing and puffing as her pinky finger gently ran down his backside in an idle petting motion. Staring up at the huge woman, her chin resting in her other hand and her eyes focused on Nate and his fellow tiny men, he realized that she was petting the tiny man unconsciously and the shrunken man truly loved it.


Nate heard a distant rumbling grow in volume, and that was all the warning he had before his legs were knocked out from under him. They flew forward and he was momentarily hanging in the air parallel to the ground, his limbs flailing as he tried to process what was happening to him.


His body crashed back onto the mat, and the air was knocked from his lungs.


A single cutting, “Heh,” boomed out over the world as a girl leaned forward.


Her hair was several shades lighter than Michelle's, loosely curled, and slightly frizzy from the humid day. Like the other girls, her skin was pale and even with her prominent nose and decided lack of make-up, it was hard not to call her pretty. The giantess's hazel eyes raked over his tiny frame before flickering to look at the twenty-sided die that had knocked him over, and he watched as her unpainted lips curled into a haughty smirk. “Seventeen,” her flat voice rang out, and he remembered George had identified that voice as belonging to Emma, the party's cleric.


Nate winced as began to sit up, his whole body straining so hard in protest that he flopped back down against the mat. He lay there sucking in slow deep breaths to get himself ready to get back on his feet as Gina's voice reverberated through the world, “Leslie, you're first.”


Leslie practically trampled over Gina's words, “I'll shoot this one!”


A second later, all the air in his lungs left his mouth in a scream as a finger zoomed down from the heavens toward his chest. He tried to roll away but it stabbed right down into his stomach, making his whole body flop once more as pain radiated out from that single point. Looking down at the fingertip, Nate could see a bright candy pink nail almost digging into his skin.


Dice clacked in the distance and numbers echoed around him as the finger retreated and he breathed a sigh of relief when it didn't come back to snatch him up. The giantesses went around the table, and without George's running commentary in his ears, Nate found it hard to make sense of what they were doing as he took several deep breaths and slowly stood up to his feet.


Wobbling about nervously, he looked around to see that all but Leslie's figure had moved closer to the shrunken men, and Nate breathed a sigh of relief as he realized only one of his fellow prisoners was missing. His eyes went from the hulking figuring that he assumed represented Sophie's barbarian that stood where a shrunken prisoner had moments ago to the giantess herself.


No blood dribbled from her lips and nothing was pushing against her cheeks, but he did dimly hear a plea rise up from somewhere in her direction. Looking around, it took him several passes to finally spot the man treading water in her beer bottle. The tiny man's arms and head flailed just above the label, sloshing about and creating a frothy head inside of it. Sophie's fingers casually played across the neck before firmly gripping it and lifting it to her lips.


He watched as the giantess swung it back far, gulping gallons of beer in one go before smashing it back down to the table. Beer sloshed skyward and he watched the tiny man smack against the brown glass of the bottle before plummeting back down into the drink with a soft splash.


Shadows dancing around him was the only warning he had before Gina's fingers grabbed him and placed him down in front of a heavily armored miniature. A second later, George was deposited on the figurine's opposite side.


The nerdy man gave him a thumbs up and a weak smile as their eyes met, “Good luck, man.”


“You too,” Nate offered though his words were overpowered by Gina's thunderous voice.


“Two Lizardfolk circle you, Emma. One suddenly charges you from the front, snapping his teeth and shoving against your shield. Meanwhile, the other takes the opening his friend gave him to strike you from behind.”


Looking to the heavens, Nate watched as Emma's hazel eyes narrowed in annoyance at both him and George. Dice clattered somewhere behind Gina's screen, and a second later she said, “Not bad, only 4 from his club and 3 from his bite.”


“Mhm,” was all the giantess offered as she scratched against her sheet with a mechanical pencil.


The voices of the giantesses thundered on, Gina moving more of the shrunken men about the field to strike at the other girls. Meanwhile, Nate simply looked around the miniature at George, “Hey, that was good, right? We're not really a threat to them.”


“Yeah but that's cause we're minions,” George hissed back, “We're, like, stormtroopers, man. We're not really a threat because they can kill us real easily.”


“I mean, I already got shot and lived, right?” Nate suddenly found himself looking down, as if expecting an arrow to be sticking out of him. Instead he could see the faded mark where Leslie's nail had pressed down against his naked body, “We might-”


Thump!


Sophie's barbarian was suddenly standing beside Emma's figure. The Asian giantess's powerful fingers twisted her barbarian about so it was facing both him and George. In the skies above them, she flashed two twenty-sided dice. “Blue is this one,” her finger pointed at George and then at Nate, “Red is that one.”


“Oh fuck,” Nate found himself saying in sync with George.


The dice clattered down to the ground, and Gina confirmed that they were both hit. Nate wanted to reach out across the small gap to grab on to George's hand and tell him it would be ok, but looking past the plastic figurines he realized that George had gone completely still. His jaw was wide open, and his eyes were glazed over as he watched Sophie's hand shake back and forth.


Time seemed to go into slow motion as two twelve sided dice crashed down to the mat, sending soft vibrations through the ground beneath Nate's feet. The blue die bounced about before finally stopping with a twelve facing the sky and the red rolled once before rocking back and forth to reveal a one.


“You kill blue but wow,” Gina's voice echoed in Nate's ears, “Red here is pretty tough.”


Relief flooded Nate's body. His death had been stayed, and even though a voice in his head reminded him that it was only for a moment, he couldn't help the joy coursing through his veins.


And then George's screams reached his ears.


He was already rising into the sky pinched between Sophie's powerful fingers. She lifted him up to her eyes, shaking him about with a smirk, “Oh my God, his skin is, like, stretchy.” With surprising precision, she gripped the loose skin around George's stomach and pulled some back, revealing just how much flab had disappeared from the man's body. He howled in pain and humiliation as Sophie simply mushed his loose skin back and forth like it was silly putty. “Feels so weird,” she said before lowering her hand down below the table, where George's sobs quickly became a distant barely discernible noise.


Nate stood there, staring at the edge of the table, and waited for what he assumed would be a crunch as the giantess simply crushed him. Instead though, all he heard was Emma's voice boom out over his world, “Nat twenty.”


“Whoops, guess I jinxed the little dude,” Gina's laughter rang in Nate's ears.


“Wha?” He managed to say as six sided dice crashed down around him.


Panic gripped him as he saw fives and sixes glittering across the mat, and then a shadow fell over his world as Emma's hand reached out toward him while Gina said, “Yeah, that'd have killed him at full health.”


Nate's whole body suddenly turned and he tried to move, but he felt like he was running through molasses in comparison to the hand reaching for him. Fingers crashed down all around while he was on his third step, and the smell of floral hand lotion suddenly filled his nose and mouth till he could taste it. Then the giantess's cool skin was crashing around him, pressing in from every angle and making everything meaningless as he was pulled away from the mat.


The palm opened up and he found himself staring into a sky dominated by the giantess's haughty smirk.


Silence seemed to reign, and Nate felt like all of the giantesses' eyes were on him as they waited to see what torture Emma was about to inflict upon him. The terrifying options raced through his own mind as he thought of the ways men had been killed throughout the night.


Her hand started to move once again, and Nate found himself shutting his eyes tight, unable to look his potential doom in the face.


The hand began to tilt and he suddenly knew that he was going to be ground out beneath the giantess's shoes. He wondered what sort of footwear the brunette was going to crush him beneath? A plain thin flip flop? Some thick soled monstrosity? A big boot? Running sneakers? Her bare sole?


As he tumbled down, he screamed in terror.


Only to crash into something soft less than a second later.


Opening his eyes, Nate found himself atop a small velour bag with draw strings slack around a wide mouth. Just beyond the edge of the bag, he spotted several of the dice that Emma had rolled to ensure his death.


“Boo,” Leslie's voice rang from the opposite side of the table, “I wanted to see you crush him!”


Nate turned to see Emma shrug, her thick hair rippling in response, “I could use some more runts. It's so hard to shrink people on campus.”


“God, yes,” thundered Sophie beside her, “You'd think it'd be easier.”


“Right?” Boomed Emma as the girls suddenly became wrapped up in the conversation of how difficult it was to kidnap and enslave people on their college campus.


Meanwhile, Nate sat atop the strange bag staring up at the gigantic girl, unable to tell if he should be thanking her for saving his life or cursing her for dooming him to being her slave.

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

The voices all around Nate seemed to turn into distant echoes as the adrenaline he didn't even realize had been coursing through his tiny body suddenly crashed. Moments after being deposited atop Emma's dice bag, he had watched in horror as two more of his fellow prisoners were snatched up from the board by the titanic women leaning over it.


The first had gone to Michelle, who frowned as the tiny man began to plead with her for his life. He called her goddess as he begged, and Nate realized that the man must have been in the shoebox with him that afternoon, numb to Nate's calls for assistance. While the shrunken man screamed for mercy, Michelle began to toy with him; gripping him firmly by the torso with one hand before pinching a leg between the immense digits of the other. Then, she slowly started to twist it.


The tiny man screamed as she bent his leg as far as it would go in one direction before returning it to its natural position. A few panting pleas later and she would twist the leg the opposite way. The torture didn't even seem to bring a smile to the giant woman's face, instead her dark eyes remained focused on the game in front of her.


As her former slave cried out in pain, his little bones straining but never snapping, Leslie's hand swooped down on her latest kill. The immense girl giggled as she tossed the man high into the air, and his screams reached a terrified fever pitch right before her hand swatted him out of the sky.


Nate's whole body whipped about as he watched his fellow prisoner fly. The shrunken man's flailing form crossed the vast cavern of the apartment's living room before smashing into the wall. There was a soft distant crunch when the poor shrunken man connected with the wall and dark blood splattered across it almost simultaneously.


“Damn it, Leslie!” Gina roared from behind the DM screen, “You're going to clean that up.”


The giantess simply rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders, “Sorry, I forgot we weren't allowed to do that anymore.”


Silence reigned for a single moment before Sophie said, “Well, I'd still give it a solid 7. Good distance, nice splatter, and he's still stuck.”


On the far side of the immense room, Nate watched as the tiny man's body slowly started to peel off of the wall. The limp body smacked into the space beneath, sticking briefly before it started to peel once more and then began to tumble down.


Above him, Emma snickered.


He turned his head to watch the curtain of her hair shake from her wheezy laugh. A second later, her huge hand pushed the thick tresses back behind her ear and her flat voice had a hint of amusement as she added, “I think I'd actually go 8, we haven't had one roll like that in a long time.”


Her pale hand hovered over Nate's world as she made a quick circular motion with her index finger. She leaned forward, her hazel eyes tracking the progress of the dead shrunken man until he landed in a heap against the otherwise unblemished floor.


All the while, Nate found himself trembling in her shadow.


Snap!


The tiny man in Michelle's hand had been twisted into an unnatural shape by her powerful digits. “Fuck,” she whispered, though the exclamation had nothing to do with the tiny corpse in her hand.


Gina had moved two of the shrunken men within striking range of Michelle's wizard and her hand was already shaking back and forth with dice as she roared, “Even Lizardmen know to geek the mage!”


As Michelle started to grind the dead man to paste in frustration, Nate suddenly felt his entire body start to shake as fatigue crashed into him like a wave. Sweat was pouring down his body as the muscles in his arms and legs spasmed involuntarily. With no further warning, he crumpled down against the velveteen bag.


The giantesses began to plot and execute their counterattack but it all blurred together in his exhausted mind, no longer able to process the byzantine rules that governed the wholesale slaughter that was happening around him. The joy of being spared was quickly disappearing but the idea of the horrible future that awaited him was something too difficult to comprehend in his present state.


Instead he just lay in a heap, watching as massive hands moved tiny people too and fro across the vast plateau of a folding table.


And then there was one.


The shaggy youth who had called him out for daring to suggest escape was possible stood at the center of the carnage, cackling madly as he stared up at the goddess-like beings arranged around him. “You think you can defeat me?!” He taunted.


Gina's laughter boomed across the heavens, “The lizardman shaman curses at you all as he shoots a lightning bolt at Sophie and Emma.”


“Stupid sorcerers,” Emma growled above him as she snatched up a die between her fingers and tossed it toward the lean young man. Nate watched with wide eyes as the same orb that had knocked him flat was nimbly avoided by his fellow prisoner. He then raised a defiant and angry middle finger at Emma, which only provoked an annoyed grunt from the giantess as she reached out to retrieve her twenty-sided die.


Numbers were called out by Sophie and Emma before Gina told them how much damage they took, provoking another annoyed grunt from Nate's new captress.


“Fuck you, stupid bitches!” The young man screamed, throwing up both his middle fingers as he danced in his square.


“Ugh, we should have gagged them,” Michelle announced as she pushed her tiny four inch tall slave up against her dice pile, “I'm gonna fling an acid arrow at him.”


A second later the glistening man heaved a twenty sided die up toward her but her index finger gently pushed him forward. He stumbled before catching himself and then he repositioned the heavy sphere-like object until it looked like he was going to roll with an oversized bowling ball. His loud grunt echoed across the world as he tossed it and the die managed to travel barely a quarter of the distance it would have if Michelle had rolled it herself.


“Twenty-one,” the giantess's lips twitched into a smile as her finger came down and brushed against the well-built man's backside. “I assume that hits?”


Gina nodded and more dice were rolled as her pencil scratched loudly against paper behind her DM screen. The next round began with Leslie striking the shaman, her dice clattering loudly as she gazed down at the tiny man with hunger in her eyes and a thick tongue raking over her blood stained teeth.


“Fuck you!” He screamed as the damage was rolled and tears began to well in his eyes.


Sophie's miniature slammed down next to him, and he flinched before lashing out at the hefty piece of plastic. The heavy miniature barely wobbled as he let out a painful cry and began to shake his fist.


All that earned him was a laugh from Sophie as her character's axe struck true.


High above, Gina described the carnage, “The air glimmers around your greataxe as you cut through his magical defenses and there's an audible crack as it crashes through his scaly hide to bite deep into his flesh. As you pull back the weapon, a gout of blood follows it, and your second strike deepens the wound, leaving him hobbled and moaning in pain.”


Tears flowed freely down the youth's face and his voice was hoarse, “I hate you all! You're all monsters!”


Emma's hand drifted over the world like an immense albino serpent. Her fingers passed over her miniature and then it seemed to appear directly in front of the sobbing teen. “In the name of Pelor,” she said with a haughty smirk, “I'm going to shut this little runt up.”


She threw her twenty sided die and it crashed down with a terrible sound before barely rolling a few times. Gina confirmed the hit and Emma scooped up a handful of dice, all of them clacking together as her eyes narrowed on the shrunken man representing the shaman. The dice crashed against the battle mat and Emma's eyes quickly darted between them before returning to rest on the tiny man, “Fifteen.”


“Oh yeah, that'll kill him,” Gina said, her blonde bun bobbing above her DM screen as she scratched something out against a piece of paper.


“Fuck you!” Screamed the tiny youth, his voice cracking as he started to run, “I won't be your slave! I'm done with this! All of this!”


Despite the tears in his eyes, he picked up speed as he ran headlong for the edge of the table.


“Oh come on,” Emma growled in annoyance as her hand smashed down in front of him.


He slammed into it and crashed back to the mat clutching his face, his screams turning wordless and nasally as he tried to staunch the blood flow suddenly coming from his nose.


“Ew, don't let him bleed on the battlemat,” Gina said.


“Where can I stomp him?” Emma asked as casually as if she was asking where she could put a bottle of wine, her fingers delicately pinching the sobbing young man up around the torso.


“Outside,” Gina said, pointing to the front door with a mechanical pencil.


“Cool,” Emma boomed as she rose from her seat.


Leslie cooed with excitement, clapping loudly as she stood up and rushed to open the front door for the brunette. A roar ripped through the world as the tie-dye wearing giantess wrenched the door open, revealing the inky blackness of a late summer's night.


Nate watched as his new 'owner' stepped into the warm orange glow of the out dated sodium light that hung above the door to Gina and Michelle's apartment. The immense girl looked like she was dressed to do laundry in a baggy white tee and what looked like loose track pants, but Nate recognized the chunky white sneakers on her feet as a recent fashion trend and quickly realized that the girl's 'no effort' look was an affectation.


The realization made him shudder as he wondered how high maintenance the giantess was behind her 'low-key' facade.


She bent down and set the sobbing boy on the concrete of the apartment entrance.


Her leg rose, the light playing across the silky material of her track pants as it stretched and bunched. Nate could see the thick, almost fanged, sole of her sneaker as it hung over the poor wailing young man. He wanted to turn his head away but something kept his gaze completely transfixed on the hefty shoe as it wavered momentarily in the air.


“For Pelor!”


Emma's voice rang through the world as her bright white sneaker plummeted toward the ground. There was no splat or crunch like Nate had expected, just the hefty thud of the thick rubber sole hitting the cement. Blood spurted out through the teeth like tread of the shoe, and flecks splashed up against its pristine white surface.


The giantesses around him roared with laughter but all Nate could hear was the silly fantasy warcry that she had shouted before killing someone. It continued to ring in his ears as she madly swept her foot against the concrete to clear his remains from the chunky tread. Even as the giantesses moved on and started to talk about other things, it was all Nate could hear.


It was still rattling around his skull as Emma's footsteps shook his very world, and her cool hand scooped him up off the table. He stared up at her, mesmerized, but she only shot him a quick glance that ended in a shrug.


Suddenly the fleshy platform beneath him moved and he found himself tumbling into the dark world of her pants pocket.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7610