The Party by tiny_tasty
Summary:

In a college environment where sexual assaults are commen, one soririty is trying to make a difference. Kappa Kappa Phi is hosting a semester end party where everyone is invited. However, to keep all the women that attend safe, they've taken special... precautions. All men who attend are immediately shrunk to 2 inches tall and given to one of the women to "hold on to." This is the story of what happens to various characters at the party throughout the course of the night.


Categories: Body Exploration, Crush, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 18114 Read: 64563 Published: July 21 2018 Updated: July 08 2019
Story Notes:

This story is split into a series of sub-stories. The first chapter sets up the party, and each following chapter is a stand-alone story of what happens to various characters. I will be adding more stories to this over time. The chapter end notes will show the tags that apply to each story.

 

This is primarily vore stories, but there will be other things like crush or humiliation sprinkled in. Unfortunately no butt stuff (it's kinda a turn off for me) and no real foot stuff (not really my thing, it's hard to write for stuff you don't know as well).

1. Introduction by tiny_tasty

2. Boy Pong by tiny_tasty

3. Cindy and the 6 by tiny_tasty

4. Quinn and Susan by tiny_tasty

5. Jenny finds Jacob by tiny_tasty

6. The Quarry by tiny_tasty

7. Drinks with a small twist by tiny_tasty

8. More Boy Games by tiny_tasty

Introduction by tiny_tasty

"Tired after a long sememster? Come to a party thrown by Kappa Kappa Phi (KKP)! It will be at the KKP house on greek row on Friday the 10th. All are invited! And ladies, you won't have to worry about any creepy guys harrassing you! We've taken special precautions to ensure you have the best night! Party starts at 9, don't be late!"


Jenny read the flyer on the bulletin board near greek row. She had been busy this semester with her coursework, and she really needed to blow off some steam. Plus there was this cute guy Jacob she had been texting, and she thought she might get lucky if she invited him along.


The night of the party, Jacob met up with Jenny on greek row, just down the street from the KKP house. When he saw her, his jaw literally dropped. She was wearing a silver, backless dress with the V cut down to her belly button, exposing her soft pale skin to the orange street light. Jenny didn't have very large breasts, but the cleavage she did have was expertly exposed by her garment. She had put on her brightest, ruby-red lipstick and done her orange-red hair up into an elegant bun. She wore strappy, high-heeled sandles, which showed off her toned, smooth calves.


"Hey" Jenny said as she approached Jacob.


"He-hey" Jacob stammared back. His penis suddenly erected at the sight of Jenny, causing a noticible stirring in his pants.


Jenny walked up to Jacob and kissed him on the cheek, cupping and gentling grabbing his croch through his pants as she did. "Save that for later" she said with a wink. Jacob almost exploded right there. He was determined to get layed with Jenny tonight. As she pulled away she said "We're running late, we'd better get moving."


As they approached the house, a senior wearking a KKP shirt greeted them. "Welcome! All men are to head down this hallway to your right and then go into the room at the end. Ladies can proceed right into the main area."


"But... but... I wanted to stay with-" Jacob stammered.
"Not to worry sir. This is just to get things going. We're splitting up the men and women initially, but then in a short while we'll bring everyone back together. You'll see your date again, don't worry!" 


Jenny moved forward past the door. She turned and said to Jacob seductively "See you soon."
Jacob went down the hall to the right and found himself standing in the house's library. In this room there was only one other person, a perky blonde wearing a KKP shirt over her rather large breasts. She looked excited. On a table next to her was a punch bowl, a stack of solo cups, and a large, covered plastic tub. Upon seeing Jacob enter, the woman poured some punch into a cup and extended it toward Jacob. "Here, drink this."


"What is it? Why do I need to drink it? Is there something in it?"


"We need you to drink it before the party starts." She walked towards him, her clearly-not-in-a-bra breasts jiggling as she did. Jacob found himself mesmerized. She said in a low tone "Just drink it." Jacob took the cup and drank. Immediately the room began to spin and he passed out.

When he awoke, he found himself naked in the dark laying on some sort of hard surface. He couldn't see anything around him, but he could hear other men mumbling nearby. Before he had a chance to get his bearings or even say anything, however, he was interupted by a series of very loud thuds, which slowly got louder. This was followed by an earthquake as the ground Jacob was on began to shake, and then more loud thuds. Jacob gradually became aware of many female voices sounding very muffled all around him.


He heard a muffled female voice say "Okay ladies, this is what you've all been waiting for. If any of you were wondering what special precautions we took to ensure all of your safety, or even just where all the men had gone, wonder no more." With that, the ceiling suddenly disappeared and light flooded in. Around Jacob he saw about 50 other college age guys, all naked and reeling from the sudden light. But if he thought being surrounded by a bunch of naked guys was going to be the strangest part of his night, he was very wrong.


Looking up, Jacob was greeted by dozens of college-age women- GIANT women- staring down at him. He was in a large plastic tub along with all the rest of the guys. Upon seeing them, some of the women gasped, while others giggled.


"They're so tiny!"


"Look at how cute they are! I could just eat them up!"


"Look at those little dicks! They aren't going to be satisfying any of us with those little things." All the women laughed.


"Quinn, is that you?" One of the women leaned in, her facing towering over the tub. "Oh my gawd, look at how tiny you are!" She reached in with her index finger and poked one of the men standing up, causing him to fall backwards onto his butt. "Haha! I can't believe I can just knock you over like that. And look! Now I've seen you naked hehe!" Quinn attempted to cover himself with his hands, but she reached in and pulled them up with her fingers. "No no, can't have you doing that. I'm liking looking at your dick, even if it is really tiny hehe!"


She tried to raise Quinn out of the tub, but the woman holding it smacked her hand away, causing Quinn to fall back in. "Hold on, that's not how this is going to work." She turned back towards the group. "Tonight we have about twice as many men attending as we do women, so what we're going to do is this: Each lady will get two men to hold on to for the duration of the night. You can do whatever you want with them, but I do encourage you to hold on to them for at least a little while; we have some games planned for later which you'll need them for. To make sure everything's fair, we'll have each of you, one at a time, close your eyes and reach into the tub and randomly grab two guys. As I said, you can then do what you want with them for the night. At the end of the night, bring whatever guys you have back to me and we'll regrow them. Okay?"


And so the night began. Each woman approached the box, closed her eyes, and reached in, closing her hands around two guys. A lot of people knew each other at this party, and some of the women may have cheated by peaking so they could grab guys they knew. What they planned to do with them, well, you'll find out soon. This is a series of stories about that night and what happened to the people involved. For some, it was the best night of their lives, for others... well let's just say not every story ended pleasantly for everyone.

End Notes:

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter 2: Boy Pong (mouth play, vore, humiliation)

Chapter 3: Cindy and the 6 (crush, insertion, body exploration)

Chapter 4: Quinn and Susan (gentle, mouth play, vore)

Chapter 5: Jenny finds Jacob (mouth play, vore, gentle, insertion, body exploration, unaware)

Chapter 6: The Quarry (gentle, crush, instant size change)

Chapter 7: Drinks with a twist (vore,  mouth play, insertion, body exploration, humiliation)

Chapter 8: More Boy Games (vore, mouth play, crush, body exploration)

Boy Pong by tiny_tasty

Boy Pong
"Hey ladies, anyone interested in boy pong come over here." A young woman in a soririty shirt, KKP, gathered a group of women around a table in one of the room's of the house. The women were each holding onto their guys in different ways. Some had one in each hand, others in their pockets or cleavage, and one lady who was wearing booty shorts with an elastic waistband had them sticking out of the band of her shorts. They all huddled around the table as the woman in the KKP shirt began pouring bear into solo cups.


"Okay, so this is just like beer pong, with a twist. Since our little guys are too small to play normally-" she plucked a small man out of her pocket and dangled him in front of her face, talking to him in baby talk "-isn't that right little Jeremy, you're too small! Too little to play-" she plunged him back into her pocket and coninued in a normal voice "-we've come up with a way to incorporate them into the game. If you want to play, place your guys in one of the cups, one guy per cup. Why don't you all go ahead and pull your little men out and place them on the table now so we can explain the rules to them too."


There were approximately 10 women around the table, and each pulled out two shrunken men. They placed them on the table near the solo cups. "Okay, so you place your guys in a cup. Then, we play normal beer pong. However, if a ball lands in a cup, the guy in the cup has to try to push it back out. Now here's the catch: If he doesn't get the ball out by the time the lady who through gets the cup to her lips, she drinks the cup AND the guy in it." She turned and looked down at the tiny men on the table. "Of course, we want to encourage you little guys to try, so if a lady gets you in her mouth, she's going to play with you in there, swishing you around and doing whatever she wants to you, before spitting you back out." She turned back to the ladies, "And any guy you get in your mouth becomes your's. So if you do well, you could end up with your own little harem to do with as you please."


The women around the table mumbled in excitement. Some of the tiny men looked excited too, although a couple were less than pleased. Jeremey spoke up "Hey!" At such a small size he was difficult to hear, so the woman who's pocket he had just been in leaned down over him. "What if we don't want to play? Huh? I don't know if this sounds like-"


Swiftly, she reached her hand onto the table and grabbed Jeremey's genitals between her index finger and thumb. "What were you saying, little worm? You don't want to play? Well too bad! We're bigger and stronger than you are, and we can do whatever we want with your puny little bodies. I could slam my hand down and crush you flat right now. Or maybe" she squeezed Jeremey's balls between her fingers and he squirmed in pain "I could just squeeze my fingers and 'pop-pop' goes your little manhood. Or if you just wanted to go in my mouth right now." Still grabbing him by the genitals, she brought Jeremey to her open mouth "I could plop you right in. But I might just swallow you instead of letting you back out." She snapped her mouth shut.


She threw Jermey into one of the cups full of beer. "Okay, grab your guys and put them in cups."
As the women started placing the men into full beer cups, Susan leaned down over Quinn, one of the tiny men on the table. "Hey Quinn!" They had been close friends since middle school. "Too bad I didn't get you when we were picking guys. I was kinda hoping to. It might be fun. Well, at least I get to see you naked hehe!" She reached out her finger and poked him again.
This time Quinn managed to stay standing. "Heh, well, then maybe you should let me see you naked? You know, to be fair and all? Haha" 


"Haha, no. Good try though. I hope I land a ball in your cup. You've always been so much bigger than me, I want to get you and try out what it would be like to be bigger than you. Wouldn't that be fun?" Susan said with excitement. In reality, Quinn was petrified. He had always been bigger than Susan, and while he would never do anything with it, he liked the feeling of security and power he got from being bigger and stronger than her. But now the tables were flipped, and he didn't have that security any more. He was sure his friend wouldn't hurt him, but he still felt scared.


Quinn suddently found himself being lifted up by a girl named Cindy. She had drawn him from the tub, and he had spent the first part of the party hunkered down in her very ample cleavage. Cindy was a very attractive woman, with jet black hair, huge breasts, and the waist-to-hip ratio of a goddess. Quinn was turned on each time she touched him, and she noticed. "Oh nice hard-on, little guy." She brought him up to her face. "Now don't dissapoint me out there. If you do well and I get you back, I might just reward you." She winked. Quinn vowed to get her number once he was back to normal size.


The game began with Beth. She tossed a ball, and it landed in Jeremey's cup, but before she could get it to her lips he tossed the ball back out. "Darn." She placed the cup back in its spot. Julia went next. Her ball landed in a cup with a little guy struggling to swim in it. As she brought it to her lips, she paused. Due to his struggle to stay afloat, he wasn't even really trying to get the ball.


She said "Well, if you're not going to try, then I guess this is what you get." She dumped the cup into her mouth, sending the little guy in between her lips onto her waiting tongue. She proceeded to push him around, up against the roof of her mouth, around her cheeks, under her tongue. He struggled and tried to fight back, but this only caused her to giggle at his pathetic attempts. She was 100x his size, there was nothing he could do. Julia quickly grew bored with him in her mouth. She tilted her head back and opened her lips. He began to slide towards the back of her throat. His faint cries echoed out of her outh "No- No- I don't wanna- Noooooooooooo!" He yelled as he slid into the back of her throat. GULP. Julia swallowed. She ran her hands along her throat, tracing his outline as he descended. "Ooooooooooh, he feels so good, wiggling down my throat. Ooooooooh."


After she finished, Julia looked around. "Did you just swallow him?" asked another woman.


"Yeah, it felt real good too. Him wiggling down my throat, I've never felt so powerful."


Beth disappeared down a hallway and came back. "I'm a pre-med student. Here, let's see if we can hear him with my stethascope." She heald the stethascope up and Julia raised her shirt, exposing her tight waist. Beth pressed it against Julia's stomach. She heard "Help! Help! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh! Help!" 


Beth replied "Haha! No one's going to help you now little man. How does it feel to be powerless at the hands of a bunch of women?" She stood up. The rest of the women were staring at her. "I guess the hors d'oeuvres at this party are... to die for!" They all burst out laughing.
One woman piped up "I didn't know we could eat them."


The woman in the KKP shirt replied "Yeah, you can do whatever you want with them when they're yours."


"Oh yeah, I might just have to try that. Hear that little guys." She leaned in over the cups. "Whichever one of you gets in my mouth is going straight down my throat. I can't wait to feel you wiggle inside of me."


"I'm next I'm next" said Susan. She looked at the cup containing Quinn and blew a kiss. "Hope I get you." Susan lined up her shot, and with precision it landed right in Quinn's cup. She rushed to pick it up before Quinn could toss the ball out. Quinn, for his part, was trying frantically to get the ball out of the cup. He really, REALLY, didn't want to find himself at the mercy of his friend. He managed to get the ball up and towards the edge of the cup. Susan saw that he was about to throw it out and so she moved her face to block it. It bounced off her nose and back into the cup.
"Hey! No fair. I got it out, you don't get to drink me!."


"Nope, Quinn, it failed to clear the cup, it doesn't count. You're mine now." She grinned as she brought the cup to her lips. She drank the liquid, and Quinn, despite his struggles, found himself pulled between her lips into her mouth. She shoved him around with her tongue, toying with him, enjoying her newfound power. After she swallowed the beer, she plucked Quinn from her mouth and dangled him in front of her face.


"And now, I think I'm going to swallow you." She began lowering him towards her mouth.


"No! No! Susan you can't!"


"Ohhh, why's that Quinny boy? Just because we're friends you think I won't swallow you? No, I'm going to enjoy eating you. Make sure you wiggle as you slide down."


She lowered him further towards her mouth. "Nooooo! Aaaaaaaaaah! No! Help! Stop!" Just as she was about to put him in her mouth, she suddenly puckered her lips and kissed Quinn's body.


"Haha! You shoulda seen the look on your face! You were soooo scared. 'No, don't eat me Susan' Hahahaha! Of course I wouldn't eat you silly. But oh man, as that look of fear fuuunnn. We gotta explore this some more while you're still small. I think I'm going to have fun with you." She stuck Quinn in her pocket. "Okay ladies, I think I'm done playing for now. I'm gonna go mess with my man Quinn here. Later" 


As the game wore on, the woman who'd asked before is she could eat the little guys score several cups. With the ones who weren't able to get the ball out in time (and for those that did, she just kept playing and eventually got them), she took her time playing with them. She would swich them around her mouth, flicking them this way and that. She enjoyed toying with them, letting them come to the edge of her lips only to be sucked back in. She would even pull some back out, wait until they looked relieved that she wasn't going to eat them, then pop them back in and swallow. Everytime she swallowed a man she would shiver and moan, reveling in the ecstasy of the power she had over them.


A few other men were swallowed, but the rest were spit back out. Most of the laides walked away with 1 or 2 men, but Cindy, the busty goddess with jet-black hair, had 7. She took them all back to a private bedroom, placing each on the bed. "Okay guys, here's what we're going to do. I get off on humiliating little men like you, so I want each of you to jerk off to me." One man reached down to his pants. "Not until I say!" She flicked him with her finger and he flew across the bed. "Now, I'm going to put on a little strip show for you, but to make it interesting, the last one of you to cum is going in here." She leaned over them showing them her mouth. "And I'm going to enjoy feeling you squirm as you slide down my throat."


Cindy walked over to a speaker and began playing rhythmic music. "Okay boys, you know what to do." As she began to slowly gyrate her hips, the little men dropped their pants and each began stroking his penis. Cindy pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a bra containg her very ample breasts. Next she lowered her jeans, showing off her smooth thighs and wide hips. She was stunning, and some of the men began to finish. As each did, she would reach down and stroke his penis saying "That's a good little man."


Finally, only one remained. "Awwww, did you not finish in time?" Cindy said. She reached down and grabbed the man between her index finger and thumb, bringing him up to her face. "Mark?"


"Uh, hi Cindy. Long time no see." Mark and Cindy had breifly dated the year before.


"Ugh, of course it's you. You always did take forever to finish when we had sex." 


"Yeah, sorry about that. Hey, it's nice to see you again. You look great."


"Mmmm-hmm Mark. I'd say you look great too, but I think you're looking a bit small today." She grinned. Cindy had never been good at cracking jokes, and this was not an exception.


"Yeah, well, thanks I guess? Anyways, you know, since we're exes and all, maybe you shouldn't eat me?"


"No can do, Mark. I'm pretty hungry. Plus there's just something so much more satisfying about eating someone you know, you know? Well, I guess you wouldn't know. Anyways, good talking with you. Goodbye now." With that she popped him into her mouth. She rolled him around on her tongue a bit, but really what she wanted was the power of sending one of her exes down her throat. She swallowed, feeling him as he wiggled on his way down.


"Mmmmmmmmmm" Cindy laid down on the bed, reaching her hand between her legs. She got herself off feeling Mark squirming around inside her. 

Cindy and the 6 by tiny_tasty

Cindy and the 6


Cindy lay on the bed in the private room, feeling great after eating Mark and getting herself off. As she lay there, she felt tiny movements on the bed. She sat up and remembered the 6 other tinies that were still there on the bed. Some were trying to find a way off the bed, while others were just staring at her, gawking at her. I do look pretty good, Cindy thought to herself. 


She was down to her bra and panties after her strip session. Her black hair cascaded down her shoulders and her soft, pale skin looked radiant in the light of the room. Her large breasts heaved as she regained her breath after orgasming, and her womanly curves left plenty of places for the tiny men to hide. She looked down, moving left and right, trying to find all her tinies. "1...2...3...4...5... Hmmm, seems number 6 is missing. Where did he go?"


Movement across the room caught her eye. He was making a run for the door! Cindy got up and quickly caught up to him, slamming her foot down in front of him, blocking his path. "And where do you think you're going?"


"I just- I just-" She grabbed him roughly around the torso, pulling him swiftly into the air, dangling him menacingly in front of her face.


"You just what? Answer me!"


"I just... don't want to get eaten. I thought this party would be fun, but I just don't like-"


"You just don't like when women finally have the power, huh? How does it feel, to know that I can do whatever I want to you and no one can stop me? Yeah, maybe it's good the tables have finally turned for once." The man winced in her grip. Cindy walked back over to the bed. "All of you. I am your mistress now. You will do whatever I say. This man" she indicated the man dangling from her fingers "had the gaul to disobey me. Let me show you what happens when you disobey your mistress."


"Are you going to eat me?" The man asked nervously.


"No, I don't eat worms." She placed him on the ground at her feat. "I crush them." The man began to run, but he was far to slow. Cindy simply pushed him over with her toe, then pinned him under her feat. Looking up, he could see her long, perfectly scuplted legs extending up high above him. This was a view men would kill for, and unfortunately for this man, so would Cindy. 


She began to shift the weight of her enormous body onto the little man. Some of the men on the bed began to look away. "Look! Your mistress commands you to watch! Or you'll suffer the same fate." The men on the bed all reluctantly turned to watch their commrade on the floor. Cindy turned back to the man under her feat. He was struggling under the pressure. "This is what you get." She raised her foot into the air. 


The man screamed. "No! No! Noooooooooooooooo-" He was cut short as her foot slammed down on top of him. Cindy raised her foot back up and showed the red stain to the others.


"Do what I say, and this won't be you." The men all nodded in agreement. "Now, I think it's only fair that since I've now seen all of you naked, you should get to see me naked. That's actually a much desired view, you know. You should all count yourselves lucky to have a mistress as kind as I to allow you to see me unclothed." Cindy reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra, letting it fall to the floor, revealing large, perky breasts. She then slid her panties off down her legs.


"Now I have a job for you. And if you do it well, I will reward you." She reached down and scooped up the 5 tiny men on the bed into her hands. Cindy then plopped herself down on the bed, laying on her back. She deposited the men onto her stomach. "I want you to pleasure me. I'm not going to tell you how; a good little slave should know how to please her mistress. To add extra incentive, the one who does the best job will get a special reward. And the one who does the worst will meet the same fate as your friend who tried to escape did, the bottom of my foot. Okay, get started little guys, clocks ticking."

 
The 5 tiny men on her stomach immediately sprung into action. 2 went towards her left breast, 1 towards her right, and 2 went to her pussy. The men at the breasts scrambled up the huge mounds of flesh larger than houses compared to them, but eventually they made it to the nipples on top. Once there, they got to work massaging the nipples. 


The 2 men who ran to her pussy slid down her thighs into her crotch. They pushed their little hands into her labia, searching for her clitoris. They had difficulty finding it, and began to argue. "Hey, what's going on down there?" Cindy said. She reached her hand into her crotch and pulled the two men up by their arms, setting them back on her stomach.


She pointed at the man on her left. "You, tell me what's going on?"


The other man began to respond. "You see, mistress, we were-" He was cut short as the thumb of her hand descended rapidly on top of him, squishing him, instantly crushing him into her abs, leaving a red stain.


"I didn't ask you." She turned back to the first one.


"Well, m-m-mistress, we were just trying to find your clit, but we couldn't, and he was saying-"


"Oh, let me show you." She picked the man up with one hand, bringing him back to her crotch. She indicated the location of her clitoris with her other hand and said "Here it is. Now get to work." She dropped him and leaned back. The tiny men did their job, massaging her nipples and clit. She thought about the 3 men she had ended already. 1 she had eaten and the other 2 she had crushed. The feeling of raw power she had over these men built inside her, bringing her closer and closer to climax. Finally, after a short time, she orgasmed, shudders eminating through her body as she finished.


She looked at the 4 exhausted tinies. Reaching down, Cindy picked up one of the 2 her were on her left breast. "Hmmm, I think you were phoning it in. The other guy on that nipple was doing all the work."


"No mistress, I swear I was working hard!"


"Eh, I don't know..." With that, Cindy decided to roll onto her front. She began to roll to her right side, sending the other man on her left breast into her cleavage between the huge mounds of flesh. As she rolled, her thighs came together, nearly crushing the man between her legs, but he managed to push himself into her labia, taking refuge in the small gap between her legs. The man on her right breast found no such refuge. As she rolled, he slid off her onto the bed. He stood up attempting to regain his balance, but before he could he looked up and saw the enormous breast of Cindy coming down on top of him.


"Aaaaaaaaaah!" CRUNCH. He squished under the weight of Cindy's breast. 


"Huh?" Cindy raised up slightly, seeing the red stain where that man had been. "Oops. Oh well." She shrugged. Bringing the man still in her grasp to her face she said "Well, time to deal with you." Cindy stood up, reaching between her legs with her free hand to catch the man there as he fell. She brought him to her face. "I have a special reward for you in just a minute." The man in between her breasts became stuck in her cleavage. Cindy shook her breasts up and down, bouncing them in an attempt to shake him loose. Finally, after bouncing from breast to breast, the man fell out and dropped onto the bed.


She raised the first man she grabbed up to her face. "Okay, time for your punishment slave." She placed him on the ground, moving quickly to put her foot on top of him before he had a chance to get up. With her foot keeping him down, she slid him around a bit on the floor, idily watching his body move around. She kept this up for a few moments, pure curiousity taking over her, when suddenly she lost her balance and placed all her weight down on the man. In an instant, he was crushed flat, leaving only a red stain. "Whoops. Well, I was gonna crush him anyways, so no biggie."


She brought the other man to her face. "You did so well, your mistress is going to reward you. Do you know what you're reward will be?"


"N-no?"


"Well let me tell you. That little dick of your's is much too small to satisfy a woman of my stature, but you look like just about the right size. You're going to be my dildo, a human dildo. How does that sound? And remember, if you don't like it, you can always choose to take option B." She indicated the red stain on the floor.


"That sounds g-g-great, mistress. Whatever you say. Great."


"Good, let's get started, shall we." She went back over to the bed. The man who had fallen from her breasts onto the bed was taking a breather, laying down and closing his eyes. Cindy turned to lower her butt onto the bed. At the last minute, the man noticed the sudden shadow over him and opened his eyes. Too late. All he saw was Cindy's rounded ass as she descended down on top of him.


"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" CRUNCH. He was instantly crushed under her enormous weight. Cindy didn't even notice. 


She swung her legs onto the bed and spread them out. She took the man in her hands and pressed his head up against her pussy. She pushed his head around until it slid into her opening. She then pushed his little body up into her, first by his torso, then by sticking her finger between his legs and pushing on his genitals. She pushed him until only his feet were sticking out. 


She then grabbed him by his feet and began sliding him back and forth, slowly at first then faster and faster. As she did this, the man felt her body convulse several times, her vagina muscle contracting around him. Each time the muscle gripped him harder and harder. So hard that his body was bairly able to avoid being crushed. But as Cindy drew closer and closer to her third climax of the night, the convulsions grew stronger still. Finally, she had her strongest orgasm of the night. Her pussy grabbed the man and constricted harder and harder and harder until... CRUNCH. The man was crushed insider her by the sheer strength of her orgasm. 


Cindy pulled the lifeless, crushed body of the tiny from her. She walked over and threw it in the trash like a used wrapper. She then put her clothes back on. Opening the door, she took one look back at the room, smiled slyly, and returned to the party. 


Quinn and Susan by tiny_tasty

Quinn and Susan


"Oh my gawd this is so great!" Susan squealed. In her hands was her long-time friend, Quinn, who had been shrunk to 2 inches tall. He was uncomfortable with being tiny and was wiggling around in his friend's hand. "Oh hold still you!" They had been close friends since middle school, and for most of their lives, Quinn had been the bigger, stronger of the two. Of course, not that he would ever abuse it, but when they had play fought he had always easily overpowered Susan. Now she was revelling in the sudden shift in power dynamic, she just had to play with Quinn. 


Even though they'd never done anything, there had always been a little bit of sexual tension between the two. And for good reason. Susan was a bombshell. She had long, wavy blonde hair which cascaded down her shoulders. Her breasts were just the right size: not too big but not too small, and always perky. Her skin had perfect complexion and was as soft and smooth as a goddess. This night she was wearing a tank top that exposed much of her cleavage and showed off her midriff, combined with bright pink booty shorts that perfectly clung to her tight ass.


She took Quinn over to a side table and set him down, pulling up a chair and sitting down herself.


"This is so cool! Look how big I am compared to you! Look I can just-" Just as Quinn managed to get up on his feet, she reached up and pushed him over with her finger. "Haha! That's great. Oh man, I'm loving this! The tables have turned now, little man!"


Quinn stood back up. "Yeah, ha ha. I guess things are different. Heh" Quinn was uncomfortable, to say the least, with the new situation between him and his friend. He had always been used to being the bigger of the two, but now that he was tiny, Susan could do anything she wanted to him, and he was afraid she might.


"And look, I finally get to see your little package!" Quinn was instantly aware he was naked, and so he moved his hands to cover himself. "Aw, no, don't be a spoil sport. I wanna see!" Susan grabbed his arms in her fingers and raised them above his head, exposing his genitals.


"Hey no fair! You're bigger than me!" Quinn protested. 


"That's right little man. And I can do whatever I want. Now let's see that little thing." Susan giggled. "It's so small! I mean- it's pretty big relative to your size, but you're so small! Although I can see why your ex was so into you. Here, let me get a feel." She let go of one of Quinn's arms and reached her fingers between his legs, grabbing his tiny penis and balls. Quinn instantly became hard. 


"Ohhh, looks like someone's enjoying this" Susan said coyly. She then began to stroke his penis, slowly moving back and forth, building up speed. Quinn moaned. "Hehe, I'm jerking you off, this is soooo crazy!" She decided to help him finish, so she picked him in her hands, laying him on his back in her palm, and brought him to her mouth. She put her lips together and placed Quinn's penis in between. Susan used her lips and tongue to bring Quinn to climax. He orgasimed and blew his load into her mouth, although it was so small she didn't even notice.


As she lowered him back down to the table, Susan was hit with a sudden realization: she really liked having Quinn in her mouth. Earlier, whe she got him in her mouth during boy pong, she not only had thoroughly enjoyed how delicious he tasted, but also the power she got from being able to send him flying around with only a flick of her tongue. She had to get him back in her mouth! But how? She came up with a plan. 


"Well well, looks like you enjoyed that, little guy."


"Whew, yeah, that was good. So, uh, you've seen me naked and given me a blowjob now, could I maybe... uh could I maybe see you naked now? I think it's only fair."


"Haha, no. Good on you for trying though. But I'm big and you're little, so get to see you naked, but you don't get to see me naked. And if you don't like it, too bad! Hehe, not like there's anything you can do about it at your size!" She stuck her tongue out at him and then pinned him to the table with her finger to emphasize her point. "Haha, man, this power trip is pretty great. I can do whatever I want to you. But I think since you've been such a good sport, I'll get us some drinks."


Susan walked over to the keg and poured two solo cups of beer. She brought them back to the table where Quinn was waiting. Setting them down, it was apparent that the cup was much taller than Quinn and that he couldn't drink from it. 


"Ooooooooohhh, is little Quinn too small to get into the cup?" Susan cooed at him. "Here, let me help you out." She picked him up and dropped him into the cup. Perfect, she thought, now I just have to "accidentally" drink from the wrong cup and in my mouth he'll go.


Susan and Quinn chatted for a bit, each periodically taking sips of their drink. After a short time, Susan made her move. She made a point to try to be looking around the room while also sneaking glances down to ensure she grabbed the "wrong" cup. As she brought the cup to her lips, she pretended not to hear her friends calls to stop. Soon Quinn found himself staring down the giant lips of his friend once again. She tilted the cup, and the current of the beer pulled him in. Just as his head slipped past her lips, he managed to reach a hand back out of her mouth and hold on, preventing him from going all the way in to her mouth. But then he felt a finger push his hand away, and Quinn plunged into the pink depths.


Susan was in ecstasy. She swished Quinn around in her mouth, enjoying how she could move his entire body with ease. She flicked him back and forth on her tongue, pressing him into each of her cheeks, the roof of her mouth, heck even into the back of her teeth. She even periodically brought him forward between her lips, listening to his cries as his head was briefly outside her mouth, before pulling him right back in.


Susan became extremely aroused by the situation. She got up from the table and walked down a hallway, finding an empty bedroom and locking the door behind her, all the while still playing with Quinn in her mouth. Once she was in the room, she plucked Quinn from her lips and held him dangling in front of her face.


"Mmmmmmm, you taste so good Quinn."


"Hehe, yeah, I guess so." Quinn was nervous. "Uh, hey, Susan, maybe you could cut out all the mouth stuff? It's kinda starting to freak me out."


"No can do, Quinny boy. This kitty is hungry, and she just spotted a little mouse." She licked her lips while staring intensly at Quinn. "I think it's time we play a little game of cat and mouse. I'll be the cat, and you be the tasty little mouse." Susan bent over and set Quinn on the ground.


"Uhhhh, Susan? I don't really want to play this, it doesn't sound like fun..." Quinn said nervously.


"Little mousey had better start to run." Susan, bent over staring down at Quinn, eyed him hungrily. "This kitty is going to count to 30, and then when she opens her eyes, she's going to find the mouse and have herself a nice little snack. Better get moving!" Quinn wasted no time. As Susan began to count, he looked around. In the room was a dresser in one corner, and a bed in the other. Dresser or bed? Quinn opted for dresser and ran that way.


By the time Susan finished counting, Quinn was hiding under the dresser. The dresser was held a couple inches off the ground by 4 short, round legs. Quinn hid behind one of them. Susan opened her eyes and scanned the room. No Quinn. She figured he had run under the dresser or the bed, the only places to hide for someone of his size. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards the dresser. 


Quinn felt the floor shake as Susan crawled closer. He could sense her on the other side of the dresser leg. Her hot breath filled the air.


"Kitty wants her snaaaackkkkkk" Susan's fingers suddenly came around the corner of the leg. Quinn managed to slide out of the way just before the would have felt him. But he wasn't safe here, he reasoned. She'd find him sooner or later. With her distracted searching under the dresser, he made a break for the bed. But after he made it a couple meters into the center of the room, her turned back.


Susan had always had a great ass, and the booty shorts didn't leave much to the imagination. Quinn was still feeling aroused from the blowjob earlier, and so he stopped in the middle of the floor and stared at it. It didn't take long for Susan to look back and see him standing there. She turned around and began crawling towards him. Quinn knew he should run, but he couldn't stop staring at her cleavage as her breasts jiggled while she crawled.


"Kitty found her mousey!" That did it. Quinn broke his trance and turned to run. He didn't make it far before Susan caught up. Her hand slammed down in front of Quinn. "Almost got you!" He juked to the left. Her other hand slammed down, blocking his path. "Uh oh, next time I might just grab ya!" As Quinn switched directions again, Susan deftly reached down and plucked him up between her fingers. Her previous two attempts had just been toying with him; he stood no chance of getting away.


"Gotcha!" Susan stood up. She leaned her head back and parted her lips. Dangling Quinn over her mouth she said "And now it's time for kitty to eat her snack." She dropped Quinn over her mouth. He fell, spreading his arms out as he did. He landed on his back, catching her lips with his arms, holding himself up over her open mouth. As he struggled there, trying to keep himself from falling in, he saw to his horror, Susan's hand above him. A single finger descended towards him, pressing into his chest, causing him to lose his grip and fall into Susan's mouth.


Susan rolled Quinn around in her mouth, but as she did so a voice in her head said "Swallow him!" She ignored it at first, continuing to toy with Quinn, but it persisted. "Swallow him! SWALLOW HIM!" It was too much. Susan had to swallow her friend. She had to feel his body as he wiggled down her throat, struggling against her all powerful throat muslces. She parted her lips slightly and began sliding Quinn towards the back of her throat. 


"Hey- hey Susan, this is enough, I don't wanna do this anymore!" Susan contemplated just swallowing him then and there, but she decided instead to dump him out onto her hand. 


"Okay, little guy, here's the deal: I'm gonna swallow you."


"But Susan, we're friends! You can't eat me!" Quinn protested, still resting in Susan's palm.


"Oh but that's the best part. It just feels so good eating someone you know. Feeling their little struggles as they try to get out of being swallowed by you. Mmmmmm, yeah. You used to be bigger than me, but now you're just a tiny little man, and you're going to end up inside of me. Hehe, how many guys have wanted that?" Susan giggled. "Ooooooh, this is going to be so great! I'm going to put you in here." She point to her mouth. "Then feal you slide all the way down my throat, into my belly." She traced out a path down her throat. "I can't wait to feel you squirm around inside of me." Susan lifted up her shirt and rubbed her stomach. She giggled again.


"But that's not fair! I just get eaten, just like that? I don't get a chance to not be eaten?"


"Hmmmm, well, I guess maybe I should give you a fighting chance. Not that it will matter, I'm gonna eat you one way or another, but okay. How about this." She held Quinn in her hand as she walked up to a full-length mirror on the wall. "I'm going to put you in my mouth. You have to stand on my tongue and push my mouth open. If you can keep me from closing my mouth for 60 seconds, I won't eat you. But if you fail, I get to eat you, fair and square. Okay?"


"I don't think... I mean, that doesn't sound very fair?"


"Hehe, I don't care, I'm the giantess here, I get to make the rules. If you don't like it, I can show you to the complaints department." Susan brought Quinn up to her mouth.


"No no! I'll give it a try."


"Great! Now step onto my tongue." She brought Quinn up to her mouth and stuck her tongue out. He dutifully climbed on, and she retracted it. Susan turned to face the mirror and opened her mouth all the way so she could see Quinn standing up, pushing against the roof. She giggled slightly as she looked at his pathetic little body trying to hold apart her huge jaw. This would be easy. Susan pulled out her phone and set a timer for 60 seconds. 


"Go!" Quinn began to struggle against Susan's huge jaw muscles. He pushed up against the roof of her mouth as hard as he could. Susan chuckled a bit. She could feel he was no match for her, but she decided to toy with him a bit first. She pretended to be unable to close her jaw, straining against Quinn's efforts. She carefully watched the timer, and as it hit 10 seconds remaining she saw Quinn's face begin to light up.


"I'm doing it! I just might make it, I just might not get-" Susan snapped her jaw shut, trapping Quinn inside. Having won, she shut off the timer. Susan reached into her mouth and pulled Quinn out.


"Oooooooh, sorry Quinny boy, I guess you didn't quite make it. Oh well, time to be my snack. Any last words?" Quinn began to speak, but Susan quickly shoved her finger in front of his mouth. "Actually, you know what? I don't care. I'm the giantess here and I say 'No speaking before being eaten!' So anyways, here we go. Time for me to swallow you. I can't wait until you're in my stomach." Susan tilted her head back and dangled Quinn over her lips. She whispered to him "Oh, and make sure to wiggle on your way down."


Susan dropped Quinn straight into her mouth. This time she didn't bother playing with him; it was time to swallow. She pushed him to the back and GULP, she swallowed. Quinn squirmed as he traveled down Susan's throat, sending her to the heights of ecstasy. She looked around and noticed a stethascope hanging from a hook behind the door. Must be that pre-med girl's room, she thought. Susan quickly grabbed it and put it on, lifting her shirt and placing the end over her stomach.


"Oh my gawd Quinn, I can hear you struggling around in there. This is so crazy! I can't beleive I'm actually digesting you right now! Mmmmph, this feels so good." She patted her stomach. "Hope you like it in their Quinn, because you're never getting out. That's your final resting place. Hehe, this is so great!" She giggled. Listening to Quinn's pleas for help while in her stomach was very arousing for Susan. As he slowly digested in her, she reached between her legs, continuing to listen to his cries, and proceeded to bring herself to climax.


Oh yeah Quinn, she thought, you were real good. I hope I get to consume some more friends some time.

Jenny finds Jacob by tiny_tasty

Jenny finds Jacob


Jenny was enjoying the party, hanging out with other girls, getting a little tipsy, and talking with her two little men. She didn't know either of them before, but after talking with them they seemed like nice guys. But she hadn't dressed up for this party for nothing. She had brought a date, and he was pretty cute if she did say so herself. Jenny was hoping to get lucky tonight.


Jenny was holding her two tiny men, one in each hand. She decided to scour the party for her date Jacob. She walked around, checking the tinies women were holding in their hands or had stuffed in their cleavage (since there were no men around- no full size men, that is- the women didn't seem to mind people looking). She passed a group of ladies playing beer pong and saw one of them drop a man into her mouth and swallow him. Hmmm, I might have to try that later, she thought.


Finally she found him in the cleavage of a of a busty woman hanging out in the corner with another woman.


"Hi" said Jenny


"Hey. What's up?"


"Hey, yeah, uh I came with a date tonight and I was kinda hoping to spend a little time with him."


"Okaaayyy? What does that have to do with me?"


"Oh sorry! He's the guy right there in your..." Jenny pointed at the woman's cleavage. "Would you mind maybe swapping one of mine for him?"


"Yeah, who do you have there?" Jenny held up her two tiny men, dangling in front of the woman, for inspection. She looked them both over then ghasped. "Sam, is that you?" She looked closer at the man in Jenny's left hand. "It is! Ohhh, yeah, him. I'll take him." She plucked Jacob from her cleavage and swapped him for Sam. 


"Thanks!" Susan said as she walked away. When she was a few yards away, she held Jacob up to her face. "Hey, how are you doing?"


"Well, I've been better, but it wasn't so bad hanging out in that lady's boobs. They're pretty soft."


"Jacob! Checking out other women when you came here with me!" Jenny scolded playfully. She laughed. "Haha, well anyways, good to see your libido wasn't affected by the shrinking serum."


"Hehe, yeah." Jacob glanced down at himself and remembered that he was naked. Jenny was holding him up by his arms, so he couldn't cover himself. "Hey, I'm uh... kinda exposed here. Maybe, since you can see mine, you could show me yours?"


"Haha, yeah, that would be fair. Listen, I'm not normally this direct, but you being so small is making me feel more at ease, so how about this: I came out tonight hoping to end it by fucking you. How about we get out of here and go back to my place?"


"Yeah, that sounds good. Let's go."


Jenny had momentarily forgotten about the man in her other hand. He piped up "Yeah, I'd totally do you. You're hot. Let's go to your place and get it on."


Jenny brought him up to her face and looked him up and down, dangling him from her fingers and spinning him around examining his entire body. "Mmmmm I don't think so. You're not my type, sorry!"


"Then what are you gonna do with me while you two go to bone town?"


"Hmmmm..." Jenny looked around when she spotted that woman she saw swallowing a tiny man earlier walking by with a small group of ladies. "Hey! Hey!" The women stopped and approached Jenny. "Were you swallowing a man earlier?"


She responded "Yeah, it was great! They wiggled all the way down, really just awesome! You thinking about eating your little guys." 


The little man in Jenny's hand protested "Hey no no! I think that's a bad idea. You should definitely not eat me."


Jenny responded "Shut up you!" She turned to the other women. "Yeah, I was thinking about it. Seeing you do it earlier kinda made me wanna try it. Anything special to it?"


"No, I mean, you just kinda dangle them above your mouth, drop them in, then swallow them whole. Oh, and make sure you feel them as they wiggle. They're struggles are so cute!"


The little man piped up "No. No. This is not a good idea."


The woman looked at him and recognized him. "Jim, is that you? Oh it is! Oh man!" She turned to Jenny. "He was my lab partner this sememster in chemistry. Not a whole lotta help really, no great loss if you eat him." She turned back down to Jim. "Man I wish I was the one who got to eat you. I bet you taste so good."


Jenny raised Jim above her mouth, tilting her head back. "Okay here goes." She dangled him by his arm above her open mouth, her ruby-red lipstick glistening in the light. 


Jim struggled trying to get free of Jenny's grip. "Hey- hey now. Let's not do anything rash." He turned towards his former lab partner. "Help me! Hey! Help me!"


She responded "No can do. But I am going to enjoy wathing her eat you. You never did pull your weight on those lab reports. I really wish I could be the one to swallow you." As Jenny lowered him into her mouth, all the women around her watched intently. He disappeared behind her red lips, protesting and screaming. She closed her mouth and pushed him around with her tongue. He fought back, not that it mattered, she easily overpowered him. After a few minutes she brought him to the back of her throat and swallowed, tracing his path down her throat with her hands. He struggled the whole way down, increasing Jenny's pleasure.


After that she decided to take off with her date Jacob. She went to the front door of the house still holding him in her hand.


He said "Hey, aren't you going to get the regrowing serum and regrow me first?"


"Nah, I like you like this. Oh, but I probably should hide you before we get outside. Let me see..." Jenny looked down at her dress, realizing it had no pockets. "Uh-oh, not much of a place to put you, and I didn't bring a purse. Uhhhh, well..." She lifted up her dress and pulled forward the waistband on her panties. "You're gonna see everything anyways, might as well throw you in there for the walk home." She dropped Jacob into her panties. He fell into the front and got wedged up against her pussy.


Jenny quickly made her way back to her apartment. She went inside and immediately locked herself in her room. She took Jacob out of her panties and dropped him on the bed.


"Hope you had a good ride. I guess it's probably time that I get comfortable too." She began to strip, slowly pulling her dress off to reveal her gorgeous body. She turned away from Jacob as she pulled her dress all the way off and slid her panties down. She wasn't wearing a bra and so was now completely naked. She leaned forward and pulled her orange-red hair out of a bun, letting it fall down over her shoulders. She turned around. Jacob gazed upon her nude body, looking over her small put perky breasts and shapely hips.


"Wow... just wow... you're hot!"


Jenny blushed. "Thanks. I think you're pretty good looking yourself. Now, let's do something with that little erection of yours." She picked Jacob up and laid him on his back on her pillow. Then she got on the bed and laid down on her chest, her head over Jacob filling his entire field of view.


"Whoa, your lips are so fucking hot! Man I wish I was full size so you could give me a blowjob."


"Who says I can't right now?" She said coyly. Jenny reached her arms up and used her fingers to hold down his arms and legs. She stuck out her tongue and began to run it along his body, stopping to massage Jacob's penis, flicking it around. "Mmmmm." She placed her lips around his penis, easily fitting the small member into her mouth. She began to suck, using her lips and tongue to massage Jacob's genitals.


As Jacob got closer and closer to climax, he began to moan. Jenny increased her intensity, sucking and fondling Jacob faster and faster. Suddenly Jacob's hands gripped the pillowcase as he blew his load into Jenny's mouth. After he finished, Jenny lifted her head and licked her lips. "Ahhhh, mmmm, yeah, that was good, Jacob. But I think it's my turn now." She picked him up, turning over to lay on her back, and set him down on her nippled.


"Okay, I may have small boobs, but my nipples are super sensitive. Get to work little man." Jacob began rubbing her nipple. "Mmmmmmm" Jenny moaned. "That feels good." Jacob kept rubbing, putting all the effort he could at his side. The nipple was as big as he was. Jenny brought her hand up and pressed his back, shoving him into her flesh. She began using him to massage her nipple. "Oh yeah, that's really good. Mmmmmmm" She continued massaging her now hard nipple.


"Okay, little guy, let's see if you know how to handle this." She picked him up and placed him between her legs. "You ever seen one that big before? Let's see if you can handle it." Jacob put out his hands, reaching into her pussy. He rubbed his hands around her until he found her clitoris. "Oh!" Jenny exclaimed. "Yeah! Keep doing that." Jacob continued rubbing her clit, progressively getting more and more vigorous.


Jenny moaned. "Oh that feels so good." As she got closer and closer to climax, she began to shake a little. She brought her hand behind him and pressed him into her. She rubbed him around her pussy, using his body to gyrate against her clit. "Oh! OH!" She grabbed Jacob around the waist and shoved him head first into her pussy, pushing his body up inside her until only his feet were out. She grabbed his feet and began pushing him back and forth, in and out. He squirmed inside her and that caused her to shake in ecstasy.


Jenny climaxed with Jacob inside her. She shook and bucked on her bed from the force of the orgasm. After she calmed down, she pulled Jacob out of her pussy and dangled him upside-down by his feet in front of her face. "Oh, that was good. Real good." She placed a finger from her free hand on Jacob's penis. "Turns out it's not the size that matters... or I guess maybe it does, ha!" Jacob laughed too.


Jacob and Jenny spent the night together. It was warm, so they both slept naked without blankets. She slept on her side holding him in her hand up against her perfect stomach just below her navel. They slept like that, his tiny body held against her abs by her giant hand. 


At around 3am Jacob awoke. He layed in her hand, feeling her stomach expand and retract against his body as she breathed. He wiggled a bit, dropping from her grip onto the bed. He stood up and examined Jenny's naked sleeping form. Wow, he thought, she's gorgeous. I can't believe I got to fuck her. That was amazing! Jacob walked along the bed towards her chest. He stared at her breasts. Jacob reached his hands up and massaged her nipple. Jenny stirred a bit in her sleep, moaning slightly.


Jacob turned and walked back down the bed, looking at Jenny's body, at her curved hips and toned legs, as he did. He ended up at her feet, looking at her cute little- or actually giant compared to him- toes. He decided to climb them. Using the toes like rungs on a ladder, he raised himself up and stood on the top of her foot. He looked at her giant naked body layed out in front of him. She was laying on her side, and her curves were prominent in is view.


He decided to walk along her body. He walked up her calf, feeling her smooth, soft skin. He then walked along her thigh, reaching the crest of her hip. As he did Jenny stirred, moving her arm from in front of her to behind her. Jacob ducked to prevent being hit and pushed off her. He got up and continued on his journey. He slid down into her waist, resting momentarily in her curves. 


Getting up, he climbed along the side of her chest. Standing on her shoulder, he gazed upon her face, looking at her red hair as it lay in a tangled mess and her lips, still bright red from her lipstick and slightly parted. He climbed up onto her face, crawling along her cheek. He remembered the man she had eaten earlier, and decided to get a closer look at this maneater. He crawled up to her lips. That's not so scary, he thought, I bet I can lean in there no problem. He leaned his head into her mouth when suddenly Jenny shifted again. His hand that was supporting him by leaning on her lips slipped on her lipstick. Jacob plunged into Jenny's mouth.


Jenny was having the most wonderful dream. She was recalling that man she had swallowed earlier in the night. She could feel him rolling around in her mouth. It felt so real! Like she really had a guy in her mouth. She played with him with her tongue, pressing him to the roof of her mouth, feeling him struggle against her.


Jacob was having a rough time. He was trying to get out of Jenny's mouth, but everytime he tried, she grabbed him with her tongue and pulled him back in. Her lips closed in front of him, keeping him trapped inside. He tried to force his way out, but she just pushed him around, against her cheeks or the roof of her mouth. She was toying with him and he was powerless to stop her.


Jenny's dream was going really well. She had played with the man and now was ready to swallow him. She pressed him to the roof of her mouth, then slowly began to slide him back. She felt his kicks and struggles increase as he realized he was about to slide down her throat. She laughed. No way he was getting out of this. She brought him to the edge, then swallowed, feeling him wiggle as he tried to arrest his fall.


Jacob couldn't believe it. He had just had the most amazing sex with a super hot woman, and now she was eating him! He tried to crawl back up her throat, but her muscles forced him down, down, into her stomach. He dropped into her stomach. He tried yelling for help, but no one heard him. He was trapt in this beautiful woman's stomach with no way out. Jacob was now Jenny's midnight snack.


Jenny glowed after her pleasant dream swallowing the tiny man. She awoke, opening her eyes. She realized Jacob was no longer in her hand. She felt all around the bed and her body searching for him, but he was not there. Oh well, she thought, he'll turn up somewhere. Maybe I'll eat him too when I find him. She grinned at the thought. He was good, real good.

The Quarry by tiny_tasty

The Quarry


Angela was a quiet, conservative girl. She didn't really go to parties much, but her boyfriend Steve had convinced her to come to this one. They had been dating for 6 months, but so far they had only made out with only maybe a bit of light touching over the clothes; that's all Angela was comfortable with.


That was until tonight. She didn't know anyone at the party, so when all the women were picking men from the tub, she peaked and made sure to grab her boyfriend Steve and some random other guy. This was her first time seeing her boyfriend naked, or seeing any man naked for that matter. She was a bit uncomfortable with it, but also strangely curious. Ostensibly she held him in her clenched fist to cover his nakedness, but she took any chance she could get to ``accidentally'' open a couple fingers and expose his little package. It was so weird! She'd never seen anything like that in person before.


"Hey, uh, are you staring at my privates?" Steve said. Angela found herself openly staring at his dick, a look of abject bewilderment on her face.


"How do you guys walk around with those just... dangling there?"


"Uh... we just do... I guess? Do you mind covering me back up? Or maybe we could take this to the next level and you could let me see you naked?"


"They're just so...exposed. Hm? Oh, right." She curled her fingers back around his naked form, covering his genitals. "Steve, we've talked about this, I don't think I'm ready for that."


"Well, I mean, now you've seen me naked. It's only fair."


"Hey, I told you no! I'm not ready yet." Angela found herself getting angry at Steve's persistance. She began to squeeze him in her hand.


"Oh, oh, ow! Stop! Okay!"


Angela relaxed her grip. "Sorry. But that's what you get!" 


As she scolded Steve, another woman approached her. "Hey, is that Tom?" She pointed at Angela's other hand where Angela had been dangling her second guy for most of the night, largely ignoring him as he periodically brushed against her thigh.

 
"Hmm, oh, I don't know who this is." She brought him and dangled him between them. "Do you know him?"


"Yeah, I think that's..." The woman peered closely at the dangling little man. "Yes! That's Tom. Hey little guy." She waved at him.


"Oh, you know him? Here, you take him, I only really wanted my boyfriend anyways." She handed Tom over to the woman, who snatched him and yelled "Thanks!" over her shoulder as she ran off. "Huh, that was weird." Angela said to Steve. "Well, you wanna leave? I'm not really enjoying this party anyways."


"Yeah, let's get outta here." Angela carried Steve back down the hall and into the library where the men were initially shrunk. She found the regrowth serum on a side table. The label read "WARNING: Concentrate. Mix with large amounts of water before consumption." Angela pulled out her water bottle and put a few drops of serum in. She gave some to Steve, who promptly regrew to his normal size. They found his clothes in a pile of all the men's clothes and left the party.


Angela and Steve went on a long walk, heading outside of town into the woods, ending at the old abandoned quarry. They sat on the edge of the cliff dangling their feet over the side. It was a long drop down to the inky black water below, but it was also completely isolated. Being alone, they began to make out. After awhile, they were getting fairly intense when Angela pulled away to take a drink from her water bottle.


"Wasn't that the bottle with the regrowth serum in it?" said Steve. It was, and Angela immediately felt light headed. Her vision began to spin and she fell forwards over the cliff. Steve tried to grab her, but she fell down into the quarry, making a splash as she entered the water. Steve froze. He couldn't beleive what had just happened. He stared at the spot his girlfriend entered the water.


Suddenly, the water erupted and Angela's form emerged from the water. She was growing! Angela rapidly grew in size, rising out of the water, her clothes long since ripped apart. Her face rose past Steve, growing until her naked breasts were directly in front of Steve's face. She looked around in amazement.


"Steve, you're small again! And all the trees, and the rocks, and- wait, no. I'm huge!"


"Yeah, look at you, you're so..." Steve trailed off, staring at Angela's breasts. Angela was very well endowed, with large double D breasts that were almost too big for her relatively petite frame. Her wavy brown hair was matted to her shoulders, the water from the quarry running across her nude body. She suddenly realized her nakedness and moved her hands to cover herself, one hand across her breasts and one between her legs.


"Hey! Don't look! Ah!" Angela blushed.


Steve grinned. "Well, it's only fair. Now we're even."


Angela relaxed, uncovering herself. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She picked Steve up with her hand, resting him in her palm. "Maybe we shoulda done this a long time ago." She brought Steve to her lips and kissed him.


Steve was distracted. He was staring at some bushes on the other side of the quarry. "I think there's something going on over there. Maybe we should go check it out." Angela looked and noticed the bushes rustling. She walked over to them and used her free hand to push them aside. Behind them were two men. They were leaning over an unconscious woman, pulling her clothes off.


"Hey! What are you doing?" Angela shouted. At her size, her voice shook the ground and the men turned towards her stunned. Angela grabbed them in her free hand and held them up to her face, dangling in front of her. "What do you think you're doing? She's passed out! You can't just take her clothes off like that. It's wrong! Ugh, men." Realizing what she said, she turned to Steve "But not you, of course!"


"Yeah, no offense. What are you gonna do with them?"


The men shook, dangling from Angela's hand. "What- what- OH MY GOD YOU'RE HUGE!" "Yeah, and naked!"


Angela shook them. "Sleeze." She turned back to Steve. "I don't know, but we can't let them get away. I need to sit down." She took care to set her boyfriend down gently, but she looked at the men with disgust and tossed them halphhazardly to the ground. They landed on their backs, dazed. Angela turned around and planted her hands on the edge of the quarry. She pulled herself up, bringing her butt above the lip of the quarry. 


One of the men looked up from where he was laying on the ground. He saw dangling above him the giant ass of a giantess. "Oh yeah" he said as he admired it. Then she began to lower it so she could sit on the edge of the quarry. The man's eyes grew wide. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" was the last thing he said before Angela's ass came down on him, crushing him underneath her. 


"Oops!" Angela brought a hand to cover her mouth as she said that. She raised her butt up and inspected the red stain that was formerly the man she had just crushed. "I didn't mean to do that." She brought her legs up above the edge of the quarry and shifted her position so she was resting on her knees, looming over the one remaining man and her boyfriend.


"Uhhh" said Steve "Well, I think he's dead now."


"Yeah, oops. I guess that was an accident. What do we do now?"


"Hmmm, well, you can't just let this other guy go. He'll tell, and you'll get in trouble."


"Yeah, you're right" Angela responded. "Hey, where did he go?" While they were talking, the man had gotten up and walked towards Angela. She looked down and saw him standing between her legs.


"Wow, that's the biggest pussy I ever saw!" He said. He then reached his hands up and touched her labia, stroking them. 


"Ew pervert!" Angela exclaimed. She brought her hand between her legs and swatted the man. She didn't realize her strength at her size and sent the man flying through the air. He landed on his back next to Steve. "Get away from me you!" Angela overcompensated after hitting the man, and lost her balance. She started tilting forward. "Oh! OH!" Angela fell forward.


The man laying on the ground looked up just in time to see Angela's huge right breast come down on him. He barely had time to let out a scream as it landed on him. Squish. Steve was standing near him, and Angela's chest landed on him too. 


"Oh no! Oh no!" Angela was frantic. She squished her boyfriend! Angela stood up and saw the red stain on her breast. "Oh Steve oh no!" She felt movement in her cleavage. She reached her hand in and plucked out Steve, intact and unharmed. When she fell, he was forced into her cleavage and as a result did not get crushed like the man on the ground. She dangled him in front of her, relieved she hadn't crushed him with her huge breast.


"Whew, I'm so glad you're okay!"


"Yeah, me too. Hehe, and to think, it took all this for me to finally see you naked." They laughed. The experience Angela and Steve had that night brought them closer together. They finally took that final step in their relationship and fucked like rabbits. They also discovered their fetishes. Macrophilia for Steve and microphilia for Angela. It turns out they really liked when Angela was a giantess. They experimented with growth/shrinking serums plenty of times, but that's a story for another time.

Drinks with a small twist by tiny_tasty

Julia walked up to the bar, or what passed for a bar at this party. It was not much more than a folding table setup in the corner with various bottles and glasses stacked about halfhazardly. Another young woman stood behind it.


"What can I get you?"


"Uh... I'm not sure, maybe just like, I don't know, some lemonade with some vodka in it?" Julia was underage and didn't really know much about alcohol, so she just said the first thing that came to mind. Fortunately neither did the woman behind the "bar."


"Sure thing." She began assembling bottles and a glass. "And would you like a shrunken boy in it?"


"A shrunken boy? What do you mean?"


The woman indicated a box on the table. "We've got lots." She flipped open the lid, revealing dozens of shrunken men milling about the inside. "We actually had way more boys come than we anticipated, so even handing out 2 to each woman we still had a ton leftover. So we've been trying to think of ways to get rid of the rest. One thing we're doing is offering one with each drink. We just drop the little guy right in there as sort of an extra little garnish."


Julia was intrigued by this. She hadn't known what to do with the 2 she was given, so they were currently inside her front jean pocket, flattened up against the inside of her hip. But this might be a possibility for them.


Just then one of the little men in the box caught her attention. It was Jordan. Julia had gone on a date with him two weeks prior, but it hand't gone that well, at least in her mind. He had been trying to set up a second, but she had been ignoring him. Now, though, with him a mere 2" tall, she wasn't afraid to be forward with him. She reached into the box and plucked him out, holding him in front of her face.


"Hey Julia, how's- how's it going?" He stammared, a little scared by the situation.


"Hi Jordan. It's fine."


"Did you get my messages?"


"Yup."


"So? Maybe, do you wanna go out again sometime?" He asked sheepishly.


"I don't think so, Jordan. It didn't really go very well. I'm not really feeling it with you." She paused. "Plus, look at this." She brought the index finger on her other hand up and poked Jordan's genitals. "Even relative to your size that's a tiny dick." She raised Jordan slightly higher so she could stare directly at his penis. "And look! You're even fully erect right now. It's so tiny! That would never be enough for me."


"Oh come on Julia! Just give me a second chance! You won't regret it. Just get me some regrowth serum and I'll show you the time of your life!"


Right then the woman behind the bar finished making Julia's drink. "Is that the boy you want in your drink?"


Julia looked directly at Jordan. "Oh, I'll give you a second chance, but there won't be any regrowth serum." She then looked up towards the woman behind the bar. "Yeah this one'll do." Julia took the drink from the woman's outstretched hand. "Say, what do people usually do with their shrunken boys in their drinks?"


"Oh, most swallow them with their drink" said the woman excitedly.


"Ooh, I like that." She turned her attention to the tiny man dangling in front of her. "Here that Jordan? You'll get your second chance... as part of my drink! Ha! That's about all you're good for anyways."


"Nooo! That's not what I meant!"


Julia pouted "Awww! Does the little guy not like it? Well too bad! This is what you asked for." She dropped him into her drink. He tried to yell, but Julia ignored him. She brought the drink to her lips and tilted it back. Jordan found himself proppelled towards her giant lips by a torrent of alcohol. He tried to grab on to them to stop from sliding in between, and initially managed to stop from falling in. But then Julia's finger came up behind him and poked him in the back, causing him to lose his footing and slide inbetween her lips, into her gigantic mouth.


Julia swished Jordan and the alcohol around for a bit, playing with them with her tongue. Finally she tilted her head back and swallowed. Jordan found himself being forced down her throat. She enjoyed the way he struggled on the way down, as if he could do anything about it! 


"Ah, that was good." Julia said as she strolled back to the party. She reached down and patted the two guys in her front pocket. "Maybe that's what I'll do with you."


As Julia walked away from the bar, another young woman walked up, looking a little tired. Her name was Melanie. The woman at the bar could clearly tell that Melanie was not alright. "Hey there, everything okay?"


"Uh, yeah, well, no, not exactly. I came here with my boyfriend, Connor, and since we got separated when we came in I haven't been able to find him." Connor and Melanie had been dating for several years and were very serious. They had been talking about getting married and having kids. They came to the party together, but since the shrinking, Melanie had been unable to find him.


"He's probably loving this, though."


"Why's that?" responded the woman at the bar.


"He's into this sorta thing." Melanie gestured about. "Giantesses, that is. He has a fetish for giant women. But I've checked everyone around here and no one seems to have him."


"Oh he might be in here." The woman indicated the still open box of shrunken men sitting on the table. "We had way more boys than women, so we've been trying to come up with creative ways to get rid of them. I've been adding them to drinks!" She smiled. "Here, take a look and see if he's in the box."


Melanie leaned close over the box, her giant face looming large over the tiny men. She inspected them, looking from one to the next. "Aha!" She reached in and plucked one out. "Thank you so much! I found him."


Melanie walked with her boyfriend through the party, holding him in her right hand as it brushed past her side. She made her way onto the back porch, which was empty at the moment. She sat down at a patio table and placed Connor on the table.


"I found you!"


"Yeah, whew, I'm sure glad you did."


"I bet you've been enjoying this, you little stinker." She playfully poked him as she teased. Connor fell backwards.


"Hehe, well, you know, I thought I would, but really having all these giant women around me is kinda scary."


"You can't be that scared hehe!" She used her finger to play with his fully-erect penis.


"Yeah, it's been kinda confusing. But I'm glad you found me, I feel much safer now. I know you'd never harm me."


"Well, actually... I've been thinking." Melanie said trepidatiously.


"What is it?"


"I was thinking, when is the next time we're going to get a chance like this? Shrinking serum is hard to come by, you know? We probably won't ever get any on our own."


"I mean I guess... I'm not really sure where you're going with this?"


"We've spent so much time together, I know what you're super into, and I know you'll be super into this, so..." Melanie had role played Connor's fantasies so many times that the thought of actually doing one now was starting to turn her on too. She became aware of her chest heaving up and down as she became more and more aroused.


"What are you saying Melanie?"


"I know you're really into vore, so I think" Melanie was getting more and more turned on as the thought of actually doing it started to come out. "I think I'm going to eat you. I know it's what you've always wanted and this is the only chance we'll get."


"What?! No! I don't want to be eaten! It's just a fantasy, I don't want to actually do it." Connor protested.


"See, that's the thing. I know you're into unwilling vore the most, so I figured for it to work, I had to decided to eat you no matter what, regardless of if you want me to or not." Melanie was beginning to shake slightly from arousal at the thought of actually doing it. She was actually going to eat her boyfriend.


"No no! I don't want you to eat me!"


"That's good, Connor, really good. Very authentic. I think I'm going to enjoy this." She picked him up from the table. Melanie licked her lips as she thought of her boyfriend in her mouth. This was it. It was finally going to happen. She would swallow him then get herself off to fully enjoy the experience. Connor kicked and protested, but it was to no avail. 


She brought him towards her mouth. "Hey hey! Don't I get to at least, uh, at least explore your giant body or something before you eat me?!"


Melanie sighed and brought him back away from her mouth. "Yeah, I guess that's probably reasonable. I should let you get one last ride before I swallow you." Melanie pulled back her low-cut shirt and the cup over her large right breast, and dropped Connor in, letting the cup back into place behind him. Her nipples were already sensitive from being aroused, and now the cup pressed him against it. His squirming felt good against her soft flesh.


Just then she got a sly idea. Connor had never been big on oral sex, so Melanie had never really gotten him to put his face in between her legs. But if he "accidentally" slipped out of her bra, he might just fall into her panties, and she might just "accidentally" press his face into her clit. At least she'd get this from him before she ate him. She wiggled her chest a little bit, hoping he would fall out, but he didn't. She then heaved her chest back and forth, causing her large breasts to sway significantly, but still he did not fall. Finally, in exasperation, she pulled up the bottom of her bra cup, causing Connor to slide down her stomach and abs.


As he did so, he became stuck on her waistband. "Ugh" said Melanie. She pulled back her waistband, and with her other hand, shoved the little man down into her panties. She pressed him against her pussy, moving him around vigoursly. She brought herself closer and closer to climax, and finally when she was close enough, she stopped. She wanted him in her mouth before she orgasmed.


She brought Connor up to her face. "Alright dear, it's time for me to eat you. Love you!" She kissed his whole body. She then whispered to him in a husky voice "I hope you taste good. Make sure to wiggle on your way down." Melanie then popped the little man into her mouth. He squirmed and tried to get out, but she flicked him back with her tongue. "Oh yeah, you taste great! I can't wait to swallow you!" She said.


Melanie reached down between her legs and began to rub herself vigorously. She pushed little Connor around her mouth, back and forth. As she neared climax, she began to moan and gasp. She forced Connor onto the roof of her mouth, holding him in place with her tongue. She held him there as she neared climax, squeezing him tighter and tighter with the force of her convulsions. Finally, she orgasmed, and as she did, she slid him to the back of her throat and swallowed. She felt him wiggle as he descended down her throat, and this sent her orgasm to the next level. She convulsed several times while her little boyfriend made his way into her stomach.


Melanie relaxed in the patio chair, letting herself cool down. "Oh man Connor. That was great. I think you're really onto something with this fetish of yours." Melanie mused. "I'll have to do this with my next boyfriend." She got up and went inside, in search of just that.

More Boy Games by tiny_tasty


"Any ladies interested in a little more... scandelous fun, come in here!" The young lady in the KKP shirt who had administered the boy pong game earlier leaned out of a side door. "And don't forget to bring your boys!" She ushered a group of young women, each clutching a little man in their hands or placed in between their breasts or stuffed unceremoniously in their tight jean pockets, through the door into the dining room of the sorority house. A dozen women gathered around the dining table, watching the woman in the KKP shirt as she gestured to the stack of shot glasses and shoe box. She opened the box, revealing dozens of naked, shrunken men. They appeared shocked as the light hit them and they took in the sight of a dozen giant ladies staring at them.


"Holy shit they're huge!"


"What the fuck those are the biggest chicks I've ever seen!"


"Those women are so big they could crush us with one finger!"


The organizing woman gestured to the small men. "We had way more boys than girls come to the party, so we've been looking for fun ways to... 'use' them." She giggled at this comment. "Soooo, we're going to play some drinking games. You'll need to have at least 2 little guys, so if you don't have your two anymore, feel free to pluck a couple from here." Several women reached into the box and grabbed men in between their fingers, dangling them at their sides as they continued to listen. "We'll play three games, and the winner will get to keep the whole box and do what they want with the little guys. Doesn't that sound fun?" 


"Anyways, to play you're going to have to be willing to get a little risque." She winked as she said this. Then she reached her hands down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it off over her head, revealing large a pink, lacy bra holding back large breasts. Next, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts bounced slightly as she spoke. "I'll need all of you to take your tops off too. Trust me, it'll be worth it! Plus, we're all ladies here (these guys don't count, they're too tiny to matter)." 


The rest of the women began to remove their tops, some quicker than others. A few were wearing dresses and so opted to remove them entirely, leaving them in just their panties. "Okay, the first game is a race. We'll run around the the table, taking a shot each time we pass here." She indicated the end of the table, then began to fill the shot glasses from a bottle she produced from under the table. "The catch is, you have to take your little guys" she reached into the box and grabbed two surprised men who kicked around in her grasp, but she didn't even notice. "And place them on your nipples like this" She put them against her breasts, forcing their hands to grasp onto her erect nipples. "If you're boys fall off as we run, you're out of the race. The last woman to have her boys still on is the winner."


Ann was one of the women standing around the table. She had moderately sized, pinkish-hued breasts and was wearing skin tight jeans. Earlier in the night she had traded one of her guys for her boyfriend Rob. She reached into her jean pocket and pulled him out, bringing him to her face. "Welp, let's see if you're any good at grabbing my breasts at this size." 


Next to her was Amanda, her best friend. Amanda was fit, with small breasts and a trim waistline, which was on display because she was down to only her panties. "Oh hey Rob. Funny seeing you this small, haha, don't fall off now!" She glanced down at Rob's naked body. "Oooohhhh, look at that. Ann, do you mind?"


"No not at all, go ahead."


Amanda reached her fingers up and placed them in between Rob's legs, grabbing his tiny package. "I can see why you like him so much."


"Alright ladies, there's one more rule I need to mention," said the KKP woman. "To encourage you to run as fast as you can, if the woman behind you manages to catch you, she's allowed to grab your shoulders and shake them as hard as she can to get your guys to fall off, so run fast!" She finished pouring the shots as the rest of the women placed their men on their breasts. 


Ann grabbed her other guy out of her other jean pocket. She didn't know this one, but she placed the little guy on her left nipple. He fell off and so she placed him again, but again he fell. "Ugh you're useless." She said. She tossed the tiny man into the air, deftly catching him between her lips. He squirmed as he realized what was going on.


"No, no, noooo! Don't eat me!" He'd seen other little men travel down the gullet of women earlier in the night and didn't want to join them. But it didn't much matter what he wanted as Ann's tongue pulled him into her mouth, pinning him against the roof , and finally swallowing him. 


Ann held her boyfriend up to her face. "I don't really need him anyways, you'll do good won't you?" Rob nodded at his giant girlfriend. "You'll do good or you'll go" she opened her mouth to show Rob "in here just like him. And this time when I put you in my mouth, I may just swallow." She winked, and then lowered Rob to her chest. He grabbed on as tight as he could, hugging the huge nipple against himself.


"Okay girls, ready, set, go!" All the women suddenly surged as they began to run around the table. Several of the tiny men lost their grip right away, falling to the floor. As they ran, a couple women lost both of their little guys, dropping them out of the race. Ann reached the head of the table and grabbed a shot, Rob still clinging tightly to her breast. She picked up her pace again, but her friend Amanda was right behind her and grabbed her unclothed shoulders. She leaned over Ann and peared down at Rob. "Better hold on little Robbie." She shook Ann's shoulders while Ann tried to get away, both giggling while Rob tried not to let go. 


But as Ann began to pull away, Rob lost his grip and fell to the floor. He landed on the soft carpet, and just as he managed to get to his feet, a large shadow loomed over him. He looked up. Ann hadn't noticed he'd fallen, and she carelessly brought her foot down on top of her boyfriend, crushing him underneath while she continued around the table. After a few steps she noticed he was not on her breast anymore, and so she stepped out of the race, figuring she'd figure out which one of the couple dozen tiny men running around he was when the race was over. 


Amanda continued around the table. While all the remaining women in the race were down to one tiny man left, she still had both. She was more athletic than the other women, as evidenced by her toned body, and was better at running without twisting her shoulders. Of course, her small breasts bounced less and her very erect nipples made great handholds for the small men to grab onto. After a couple more laps the last woman dropped out, leaving Amanda the winner. 


"Well, good job little guys." She said as she plucked them from her breasts and brought them to her face. "Keep it up and I just might not eat you." Amanda winked.


"Okay ladies, it looks like we have our winner." The bare-chested KKP organizer walked over to Amanda. "You'll go first in our next game. It's also a race, but this time, it's for you little guys." She pointed at the small men in Amanda's hands. "You lay down on the table, and I'll place several full shot glasses at your feet. You tinies have 2 minutes to get as many glasses as you can from down there, into her mouth." 


Amanda layed down, stretching her arms above her head. The woman poured shots at her feet, and then grabbed the men from Amanda's fingers. She placed them at Amanda's feet. "Okay. Ready, set, go!" The two men immediately ran to pick up a glass, which was almost as big as they were. They struggled with it, but managed to pick it up between the two of them. They approached Amanda's foot and walked around it to her ankle. One man climbed up the side and the other attempted to pass the glass up. After they had done so, the second man climbed up and they began to carry the glass down her leg.


They walked along her long, toned legs, climbing up over her knee, and continued up her thigh. They carried the glass over her hips, getting dangerously close to her pussy. As they did so Amanda trembled slightly, almost causing them to lose balance. But they managed to keep the glass upright and continued. They climbed over her breasts, carrying the glass around her nipple. As they reached her head, one climbed up while the other handed the glass to him. Once they were both on her chin with the glass, they carefully moved it towards her mouth, which Amanda opened. They tilted the glass in, dumping out the alcohol, when suddenly one lost his grip and slipped over her lips. He tumbled into her mouth. Amanda reached her hand in and pulled him out.


"Careful careful little guy. If you do that again I might just not get you back out in time." She set him down, and both of the men scrambled back to her feet for another glass. They grabbed it, but on their way back decided for a different route. They traveled between her legs until they reached her panties covering her pussy. One of the men began to climb.


"Mmmmm" Suddenly a massive hand appeared behind him and pressed him forward into her. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm" Amanda moaned. Some of the other women aroud the table giggle. One moved forward and placed her hand on the little guy, pushing him deeper. After a few moments, she let go of the little guy, and he finished his climb. Once the glass had been handed up, the second man climbed as well. They took the glass along Amanda's tight abs and across her cleavage, bringing it once again up onto her chin. This time they were very careful pouring the liquid into her mouth, not wanting to fall in again.


But just as they finished, the timer went off. "Well, looks like you only got 2, better luck next time." said the organizer. Amanda was dissapointed, but took satisfication in what she was about to do. As the tiny men stood on her chin, looking down into her mouth, her hand appeared behind them. Before they could react, she pushed them in, quickly closing her mouth and trapping them inside. She pushed them around with her tongue, taking pleasure in their pathetic attempts to resist. After a minute, she slid them to the back of her mouth and swallowed. As she stood, she looked down at her stomach and said "I told you this might happen."


The rest of the women each took their turn. The little men struggled to drag shot glasses over their bodies, carrying them up legs and through cleavage. And at the end, Amanda's tinies weren't the only to meet their fate in the lips of a beautiful woman. Ann ended up winning. She grabbed two new small men from the box before her turn, and they turned out to be athletes who could carry large (to them) glasses with amazing speed. She rewarded them by placing them in her cleavage between her moderately sized breasts and squeezing lightly, not enough to hurt them, but enveloping them in her soft flesh.


"Alright, we have our two winners." Said the KKP woman. "The last game will be a one-on-one match between you two to determine the ultimate champion."


Ann and Amanda stepped forward. "Okay, for this last contest, you're going to need the rest of the boys in this box here." She dumped the remaining tiny men in the shoebox onto the table, totalling about two dozen. "You'll each get half." She put her hand between them and separated them into two roughly equal groups. Then she took a small, clear plastic bag out from under the table. It was filled with tiny styrofoam balls. She looked down at the tinies, her face looming gigantic over them. "You little guys are going to play dodgeball with these." she said as she dumped the balls over them. 


Turning back to Amanda and Ann, she said "You'll stand across the table from each other here near the center." She pointed, and Amanda walked around the table while Ann took up position on the close side. "You may assist your tiny boys as they throw the balls at each other in any way you want as long as you don't throw any of the balls yourself. Whenever your team gets someone from the other team with a ball, take them and place them in a shot glass and then take a drink." She laid out shot glasses on the table, and began filling them. "The last person with remaining boys wins."


As the KKP woman finished pouring the drinks, Amanda looked at Ann's team and said "I hope you all get out fast. I swallowed my last two guys, and they were good. I can't wait to feel you slip down my throat." She licked her lips in anticipation.


Brad, a jock who was having a hard time adjusting to being small and vulnerable, looked up "You're not really going to..." he looked at the KKP woman "You're not really going to let her eat us are you? She can't really do that, right?"


Before he had a chance to react, Amanda's hand snatched him from the table. She held him in front of her face, trembling. "Oh, I'm going to eat you. And I'm going to enjoy feeling you squirm all the way down." At that moment, she recognized him. Amanda and Brad were often in the campus gym at the same time. Amanda had always felt like Brad acted overly macho, and on more than one occasion she thought she caught him staring at her in her tight, form-fitting workout clothes. "Oh hey Brad. Gonna have a hard time lifting those 50lbs dumbells now, aren't ya?" She looked down, between his legs. "I guess I can see why you were compensating so much."


As Amanda set Brad back down, she winked at him "I hope you're one of the first ones out, Brad. Make sure to squirm as I swallow you."


The KKP woman piped up. "Okay, ladies, ready? Set. Go!" The tinies immediately began to run about. They picked up the styrofoam balls and threw them at each other. "He's out!" The KKP woman pointed at one of the members of Amanda's team.  Ann reached over and picked the tiny man up, placing him in a shot glass. She immediately knocked it back, revealing an empty glass when she set it down. 


Ann looked down to see a couple members of her team being ganged up on by several from Amanda's team. She quickly placed her hands on the table, creating a barrier between the two groups.


"Hey!" Amanda said playfully. She then grabbed two members of her team, one in each hand, and raised them over the hand barrier. As she was about to bring them down to the tinies huddling behind Ann's hands, she spotted Brad by himself. "Get him boys!" She said as she brought her tinies towards Brad. The first threw his ball and missed, but the second managed to score a direct hit.


"He's out!" Yelled the KKP woman. 


"No, no, no, I can't...." Brad attempted to run away from Amanda's enclosing hand, which was now empty after dropping her tiny men. Suddenly he slipped on the glossy table and sprawled out on his stomach. Amanda placed her index finger on his back, pinning him down. She recalled the time he had cornered her in a hallway and attempted to use his large size to keep her from leaving until she agreed to go on a date with him. Amanda had managed to slip away that time, but Brad wasn't going to get away now.


"Hmmm, this seems familiar." She grabbed Brad's tiny body in her fingers, flipping him around as she brought him to her face. 


"No. No! Don't eat me!"


"Too bad Brad. I guess I won't be seeing you at the gym anymore. But look on the bright side," she brought up a shot glass in her other hand, and just before dropping him in said "You were always trying to get inside me, and now you will!" 


"NOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Brad screamed as he floated in the alcohol, trying to find his way out. She brought the glass to her lips and tilted. Brad tried to cling to the glass, but it was too slick. He placed his outstretched arms and legs across her lips, but when he did her tongue knocked him off and he fell in. Amanda flipped him around inside her mouth, relishing in his tiny struggles. As she brought him to the back of her mouth, she could hear tiny screams. Gulp. The screams travelled down her throat, and she could still faintly hear them as he struggled in her belly.


Amanda looked down, and saw one of Ann's tinies about to score a hit on one of her tines who had fallen down. She quickly moved her hand and flicked Ann's tiny man across the table.


"Hey!" Ann protested. "If you can play dirty, so can I!" Ann planted her hands on the table and pulled herself up. She leaned over Amanda's team, her breasts dangling precariously over the tiny men. She then lowered them down, swinging them back and forth, using them as wrecking balls to send the members of Amanda's team flying.


Ann got back up, and now it was Amanda's turn to protest. "If you can do that, then so can I!" Amanda brought herself up onto her hands as well. But her breasts were considerably smaller than Ann's, so she had to lower herself much further. That combined with the alcohol that was now impeding her coordination caused her to lose her balance and fall front-first onto the table. The tinies in her shadow looked up just in time to see the perky, small breasts, toned abs, and small waist of Amanda crash into them, crusing them under her gigantic body. 


Amanda managed to pick herself back up. "Whoops, hehe" she giggled.


"Well, you took out about half of each of our teams, so it's probably fair." laughed Ann. 


As Amanda righted herself, she saw a tiny styrofoam ball fly from her cleavage and strike one of her tinies from behind. 


"He's out!" Yelled the KKP woman. Ann quickly scooped up the tiny, and he disappeared into another shot. 


Amanda looked down at her chest. One of Ann's tiny men had managed to get stuck between her breasts when she fell on the table, and had used the opportunity to perform a behind-the-lines strike on Amanda's team. Amanda plucked him from her. "Hey! That's not fair!"


She brought him to her lips, and as she was about to pop him in, the KKP woman said "Hold on! You can't eat him yet. He isn't out."


"Oh, you're right." grumbled Amanda. Instinctly she went to stuff him in a pocket for later, but recalling she was only in her panties, did the closest thing. She pulled the elastic on the front out and dropped him in, releasing it behind him and trapping him up against her giant pussy.


The game continued on, with each team periodically getting a member of the other out. At one point, a member of Ann's team found himself lying on his back on the table, as a member of Amanda's team closed in, ball ready. Suddenly giant red lips filled his view. They closed around his opponent, and he saw the face of Ann looking at him, the legs of the other man protruding from her mouth. 


"mmhmm mhmmm" she mumbled. The man got the message. He raised his ball and pelted the trapped tiny. Ann sucked him into her mouth and then brought a shot glass up. She swallowed the alcohol and the tiny together in one big gulp. As the man was admiring how this gorgeous, giant woman- no goddess, had just saved him, he felt a styrofoam ball strike him from behind. He turned to look at the source, but as he did he saw another pair of giant lips close in on him. Amanda grabbed the tiny in her mouth and swallowed him just as Ann did.


The game began to near its end. Each woman had only one tiny left. They each threw a ball, and each struck the other. Both women quickly grabbed the other's tiny man and swallowed him with a shot. 


"Well, looks like we tied." said Ann.


"Uh-ah, I won. My guy hit your guy first!" retorted Amanda.


"Actually," piped in the KKP woman "she won" indicating Ann. "She technically still has one boy left."


Amanda was confused for a second, then recalled the tiny she was saving for later in her panties. "Oh, what?! You mean this guy counts?" She grabbed the tiny man from out of her panties. "I wanted to punish him later."


As Amanda dangled the man in front of her face, Ann snatched him out of her hand. "Sweet! I guess I win!" Amanda made a face at her, but Ann didn't notice.


"Seeing as that's the only boy left, he's yours to do with as you please." said the KKP woman.


"Cool!" Ann snatched her shirt from the floor. "I'll see you later Amanda. I've got some things to attend to." Ann began to walk hurridly away. She whispered to the man in her hands "I'm pretty horny right now, and since I can't find my tiny boyfriend anywhere, you'll have to do. I'm going to use you like you're the last dildo in the world. You may not survive, but I don't care. " She winked at him. The man could only stare back, his giant erection indicating his excitement for what was coming next.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7621