- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is split into a series of sub-stories. The first chapter sets up the party, and each following chapter is a stand-alone story of what happens to various characters. I will be adding more stories to this over time. The chapter end notes will show the tags that apply to each story.

 

This is primarily vore stories, but there will be other things like crush or humiliation sprinkled in. Unfortunately no butt stuff (it's kinda a turn off for me) and no real foot stuff (not really my thing, it's hard to write for stuff you don't know as well).

"Tired after a long sememster? Come to a party thrown by Kappa Kappa Phi (KKP)! It will be at the KKP house on greek row on Friday the 10th. All are invited! And ladies, you won't have to worry about any creepy guys harrassing you! We've taken special precautions to ensure you have the best night! Party starts at 9, don't be late!"


Jenny read the flyer on the bulletin board near greek row. She had been busy this semester with her coursework, and she really needed to blow off some steam. Plus there was this cute guy Jacob she had been texting, and she thought she might get lucky if she invited him along.


The night of the party, Jacob met up with Jenny on greek row, just down the street from the KKP house. When he saw her, his jaw literally dropped. She was wearing a silver, backless dress with the V cut down to her belly button, exposing her soft pale skin to the orange street light. Jenny didn't have very large breasts, but the cleavage she did have was expertly exposed by her garment. She had put on her brightest, ruby-red lipstick and done her orange-red hair up into an elegant bun. She wore strappy, high-heeled sandles, which showed off her toned, smooth calves.


"Hey" Jenny said as she approached Jacob.


"He-hey" Jacob stammared back. His penis suddenly erected at the sight of Jenny, causing a noticible stirring in his pants.


Jenny walked up to Jacob and kissed him on the cheek, cupping and gentling grabbing his croch through his pants as she did. "Save that for later" she said with a wink. Jacob almost exploded right there. He was determined to get layed with Jenny tonight. As she pulled away she said "We're running late, we'd better get moving."


As they approached the house, a senior wearking a KKP shirt greeted them. "Welcome! All men are to head down this hallway to your right and then go into the room at the end. Ladies can proceed right into the main area."


"But... but... I wanted to stay with-" Jacob stammered.
"Not to worry sir. This is just to get things going. We're splitting up the men and women initially, but then in a short while we'll bring everyone back together. You'll see your date again, don't worry!" 


Jenny moved forward past the door. She turned and said to Jacob seductively "See you soon."
Jacob went down the hall to the right and found himself standing in the house's library. In this room there was only one other person, a perky blonde wearing a KKP shirt over her rather large breasts. She looked excited. On a table next to her was a punch bowl, a stack of solo cups, and a large, covered plastic tub. Upon seeing Jacob enter, the woman poured some punch into a cup and extended it toward Jacob. "Here, drink this."


"What is it? Why do I need to drink it? Is there something in it?"


"We need you to drink it before the party starts." She walked towards him, her clearly-not-in-a-bra breasts jiggling as she did. Jacob found himself mesmerized. She said in a low tone "Just drink it." Jacob took the cup and drank. Immediately the room began to spin and he passed out.

When he awoke, he found himself naked in the dark laying on some sort of hard surface. He couldn't see anything around him, but he could hear other men mumbling nearby. Before he had a chance to get his bearings or even say anything, however, he was interupted by a series of very loud thuds, which slowly got louder. This was followed by an earthquake as the ground Jacob was on began to shake, and then more loud thuds. Jacob gradually became aware of many female voices sounding very muffled all around him.


He heard a muffled female voice say "Okay ladies, this is what you've all been waiting for. If any of you were wondering what special precautions we took to ensure all of your safety, or even just where all the men had gone, wonder no more." With that, the ceiling suddenly disappeared and light flooded in. Around Jacob he saw about 50 other college age guys, all naked and reeling from the sudden light. But if he thought being surrounded by a bunch of naked guys was going to be the strangest part of his night, he was very wrong.


Looking up, Jacob was greeted by dozens of college-age women- GIANT women- staring down at him. He was in a large plastic tub along with all the rest of the guys. Upon seeing them, some of the women gasped, while others giggled.


"They're so tiny!"


"Look at how cute they are! I could just eat them up!"


"Look at those little dicks! They aren't going to be satisfying any of us with those little things." All the women laughed.


"Quinn, is that you?" One of the women leaned in, her facing towering over the tub. "Oh my gawd, look at how tiny you are!" She reached in with her index finger and poked one of the men standing up, causing him to fall backwards onto his butt. "Haha! I can't believe I can just knock you over like that. And look! Now I've seen you naked hehe!" Quinn attempted to cover himself with his hands, but she reached in and pulled them up with her fingers. "No no, can't have you doing that. I'm liking looking at your dick, even if it is really tiny hehe!"


She tried to raise Quinn out of the tub, but the woman holding it smacked her hand away, causing Quinn to fall back in. "Hold on, that's not how this is going to work." She turned back towards the group. "Tonight we have about twice as many men attending as we do women, so what we're going to do is this: Each lady will get two men to hold on to for the duration of the night. You can do whatever you want with them, but I do encourage you to hold on to them for at least a little while; we have some games planned for later which you'll need them for. To make sure everything's fair, we'll have each of you, one at a time, close your eyes and reach into the tub and randomly grab two guys. As I said, you can then do what you want with them for the night. At the end of the night, bring whatever guys you have back to me and we'll regrow them. Okay?"


And so the night began. Each woman approached the box, closed her eyes, and reached in, closing her hands around two guys. A lot of people knew each other at this party, and some of the women may have cheated by peaking so they could grab guys they knew. What they planned to do with them, well, you'll find out soon. This is a series of stories about that night and what happened to the people involved. For some, it was the best night of their lives, for others... well let's just say not every story ended pleasantly for everyone.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter 2: Boy Pong (mouth play, vore, humiliation)

Chapter 3: Cindy and the 6 (crush, insertion, body exploration)

Chapter 4: Quinn and Susan (gentle, mouth play, vore)

Chapter 5: Jenny finds Jacob (mouth play, vore, gentle, insertion, body exploration, unaware)

Chapter 6: The Quarry (gentle, crush, instant size change)

Chapter 7: Drinks with a twist (vore,  mouth play, insertion, body exploration, humiliation)

Chapter 8: More Boy Games (vore, mouth play, crush, body exploration)