Three's a Crowd Crusher by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

Three giant goddesses decide to visit the human realm, and upon finding out how big humans really are, they decide to have a little fun with them


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 12429 Read: 49482 Published: July 25 2018 Updated: November 15 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

4. Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

5. Chapter 5 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

6. Chapter 6 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Alex, Tasha and Mimi took their first steps out of the swirling purple portal. It closed immediately after the last of them stepped onto the ground. Alex, who was in the lead, turned around smiling towards her two friends.

“Well guys, here we are! The humans’ world!” Alex shouted. A bit loudly considering her friends were right in front of her.

Alex was the tomboy of the group, wearing her favorite pair of overalls that were cut halfway down her smooth tan thighs. One of the straps had broken off a while ago, so one corner of the breast hung down, revealing part of Alex’s short undershirt and to the side some more tan skin was noticeable, but that didn’t matter Alex much. She was as sporty and boyish as they came, even cutting her black hair short so it didn’t get in her face playing sports or just being outside in the dirt.

“Are you sure, Alex?” Tasha said looking around and crossing her arms. There was nothing very noticeable in sight, unless you count the grey spots that covered the otherwise perfectly green ground and a nearby lake. “This place looks pretty baren if you ask me.”

Tasha was the oldest of the three and easily the tallest among them. Unlike Alex she was more of the girly type with longer silver hair. She’d dyed it that way thinking it’d be more sexy and elegant. Back home she was known for being a big flirt, often hitting on boys for fun or teasing them with her body until they were red in the face. Even though she was a big romantic she’d never found someone who fit her high standards, but that never stopped her from trying.

“Yeah… this place is kinda… empty… can we go home now..?” Mimi said, finally speaking up in the back of the group.

Mimi was the smallest and the youngest of the group, though there was one area in which she beat the other two at, breast size; ever since she was young Mimi was particularly well-endowed. To hide this fact she often wore a large grey jacket with sleeves that either went a couple inches past her arms or were bunched up at her wrists. She had long unkempt brown hair that spilled down her back and the sides of her face, along with big heavy framed glasses that most boys thought were cute. Unfortunately Mimi didn’t have much of an interest in boys, she was way too shy to be able to talk to any of them and was more content just to stay at home all day in her room watching the latest anime and buying the figures of her favorite characters online. Along the walls of her room, which is where they’d all just come from, were many posters for anime, ranging from action to her favorite yaoi love stories.

They may appear and act like your average girls, but they were anything but. The girls were actually goddesses, hence the portal that brought them there. Being goddesses they each had powers like anyone else back in their home in the gods’ realm, the home of the gods that was in reality not that much different from Earth, except for a few differences. Alex, Tasha and Mimi are three goddess friends having a slumber party at Mimi's house when Alex suggested they finally visit the human world and see it for themselves. Alex herself was the only one of the girls that had been there before but refused to tell them anything about the place, only that they'd have to see for themselves.

Now here they were, supposedly on Earth but seeing nothing in sight, not even a single human, just a bunch of grey sand all over the ground and under their feet.

“You said there'd be humans here to welcome us, are you sure we're even at the right place? I knew we should have just gone to the mall…” Tasha said sounding a little disappointed. Alex's stories were always a little far-fetched. Mimi stayed quiet, nervously keeping her hands close to herself at the idea of meeting anybody, she never liked that.

“Whaaaaat? Of course this is the right place! Have I ever steered you wrong before?” Alex answered back. This was met with a smug grin from Tasha, letting her know that she had on many occasions.

“Okay okay, maybe a couple times, but this one is real! There's lots of humans! Millions of them! You won't believe how many there are!”

“Where…?” Answered Tasha as she again looked around, seeing nobody but themselves. She looked back at Alex when she heard the tomboy give a light chuckle.

“Don'tcha see? They're right here!” Alex said lifting her foot up. She and Mimi had come barefoot, leaving their shoes at Mimi's house, Tasha still wore her sandals not wanting to get her feet dirty while they were out.

Alex's sole rose high above a patch of grey sand, covering it with the shadow of her sole. Her two friends looked curiously down at her foot as she began to lower it.

-

There was complete chaos in the streets as the humans ran in fear. Only minutes ago things had been completely normal, everyone going about their day as they normally did. That was until the portal appeared and a gigantic tan foot stepped out. As it came down the people barely had a chance to scream before they were obliterated underneath the surprisingly soft sole. Her toes alone took out cities and towns with ease, overshadowing mountains and flattening them to dust. The towns that survived nearest and between her toes gave in to an uproar of screaming and panic.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT,” some shouted, while others just screamed seeing the pale underside of the foot once more as Alex took another step. All they could see above them was the girls slender tan figure as she took a couple more steps forward, demolishing city after city with ease. She had no idea how many lives she'd just taken with each step, she just looked carelessly at the horizon as she waited for her friends.

Those nearest the portal calmed after a moment, turning into a stunned silence at seeing the girl from a great distance, staring terrified at the wall made of her towering heels. Unaware that another shadow fell upon them.

Screams from surrounding cities erupted again as a sandled foot came out of the portal, and like the previous foot came down and destroyed another grouping of cities, leaving nothing but a large dirt covered footprint of destruction. The second girl stepped out and took some steps forward as well, revealing that she was much taller than the first, easily by a couple of miles, her long silver hair spilling down onto her cream colored shirt.

The third sole came down from the portal, again catching those under it completely by surprise as they were also quickly crushed underfoot. Their skyscrapers crumbled to nothing beneath the giant girl's tender sole.

The cities, or rather the entire country was in a panic as the sky was filled with the view of these three giant goddesses, though no one more scared that the ones around their toes. The cities lucky enough to survived under Alex's toes panicked as the giant walls surrounded them, leaving them only the thin space between her toes where they could see any light.

More cities full of screaming people were demolished as Alex turned around to continue talking to her friends, crushing more surrounding cities and the ones who thought they were safe between her toes.

After another few terror filled moments, and many humans trying to run or drive away from the group of towering feet and toes, a larger group of cities found themselves in a massive shadow. As some ran a man fell down in the middle of his street, having run from his house in a hopeless attempt to escape the soles, when he looked up and saw the soft, slightly wrinkled soles of Alex hovering miles above his city. Just to the side he could barely make out the titanic girl’s face as she smiled down at her foot, almost like she was staring at the man himself as terror gripped his throat. He could barely scream as the sole slowly came down. Before the foot touched the tops of the highest skyscrapers he saw a woman next to him get on her knees as if she was praying. The woman began screaming as loud as she could.

“NO! NO PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS US! I’M A GOOD PERSON PLEASE DON’T KILL US!”

Her cries fell of deaf ears, or rather they were so tiny they were impossible to be heard by the monolithic girl. The sole came closer until the tops of buildings were being snapped in half, crumbling down to the ground. In a split moment the sole came down full force, crushing the group of cities and all that once lived inside them.

-

From above, Tasha and Mimi could only hear the slight crunching of dirt as Alex ground her sole against the ground.

“Wait… what do you mean?” Tasha said slightly confused. Meanwhile, Mimi was still fidgeting with her hands nervously behind her.

“What do you think I mean?” Alex said with a smile, almost laughing, “see all that grey sand? It’s not sand at all! It’s their cities!!! Humans are sooooooo much smaller than us, like dust!”
Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
“What…?” Tasha said, confused at what Alex had just said. Could all that grey dust really be the human’s cities? If she couldn’t make out any buildings then could she even see the humans?

Tasha knelt down, trying not to move her feet as she looked closer around Alex’s. She squinted around the edge of the tomboy’s toes, trying to make out some of the small shapes.

Mimi, meanwhile, had been getting tired just standing on her feet while the others talked. She never really spoke much in new places so she always straggled along with her friends. While still fidgeting with her hands close to herself, she started becoming calmer. Mimi lifted her foot up while waiting for Tasha to say something and set her sole up behind her, almost leaning on it with her heel raised, resting on the ball of her foot.

Down below, screams echoed throughout the city as Mimi's pale sole towered miles high above them. The skin glistening in the sun as those who survived near the ball of her foot screamed and tried to run. They knew at any moment the girl could set down her heel and entire cities would be flattened underneath and all the people like microscopic bugs.

As Tasha got closer to the ground, the nanoscopic humans saw the sky filled the girl's large slightly tan face. Her squinting looked more like a look of anger or contempt and once again screams were let out fearing the worse. The humans began running away from both the face above them and the Titanic toes that crushed their neighboring cities.

Above, Tasha could only barely make out the shapes of buildings in the dust, along with almost invisible specks running away from the two massive goddesses.

“What the hell..?” Tasha said, seeing that what Alex said was true.

“See!? I told ya! You guys should listen to me more,” Alex said in a happy smug voice.

“Don't get ahead of yourself Alex,” Mimi finally said, smiling at her friend's comic smugness while still unaware of how many lives she'd just ended herself.

“Fine fine.. anyway, these guys are near microscopic to us! I heard they were a bit smaller than us gods but who'd think they'd be this puny? It's hilarious!” Alex said almost laughing at that last bit.

“Well.. if they're that small, what do we do now?” Tasha asked standing back up.

“Weeeeell,” Alex began, apparently already having something in mind, “we could play with them a bit! Crush em, bully em, that sort of thing! And when we're all done we could just use our magic to set everything back to normal, like it never happened!”

“I dunno… crushing them for fun sounds kinda.. mean.” Tasha said, having second thoughts about all this.

“Oh c'mon, Tasha! It'll be fun! Besides, just think of how many of them you've ALREADY crushed just walking in here! And you don't have to crush em! You can just make them worship you as some kind of beauty goddess or whatever!” Alex said trying to convince her friend.

This got Tasha's attention. She always loved it when people fawned over her, and she guess it didn't matter how big those people were, so long as they adored her. It wasn't that odd really, it's only natural to want to be loved.

“Hmm.. well alright, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.” Tasha said looking down, now seeing the grey patches as possible fields of thousands, or even millions of admirers, all just needing some proper motivation.

“What about me..?” Mimi said shyly, thinking about the millions of eyes that must be on her at that moment. She nervously twisted the ball of her right foot in the dirt, accidently grinding away more of the cities she'd already crushed and killing hundreds of more humans. Screams of terror flared around her feet once again.

Another second later a rumble could be heard, sounding like thunder to the humans, even on the sunny day. Mimi's face quickly grew red.

“Heh, y'know Mimi, if you're hungry you could always just eat a bunch of em! I'm sure they wouldn't mind. And if they do, who cares?” Alex said to Mimi as Tasha began running her fingers through her hair, combing it to look it's best.

“Well.. maybe I'm just a little hungry,” Mimi said looking down, “maybe just a little bit.. but when we get home I'm getting a poptart.”

“All right!” Alex said cheerfully, happy she'd managed to convince both of her friends to have fun with the humans, “now let's see how to do this.. hmm… okay! Tasha, you can take over over there, Mimi you can go pig out over there, and I'll stay here and mess with these guys!” Alex pointed off in different directions, telling her friends where they should go so they don't get in each other's way while having their fun.

Both the girls walked over to their places, excited to be getting what they wanted from the humans underneath them. Each of their steps wiped out hundreds more cities and millions of lives. But it's not like it mattered to them at all, they could always put them back with their powers when they were done. But this made no change to the humans down below, who squished and popped underneath each girls carelessly places sole.

-

As the other girls left to their own spots Alex was left where they began with massive footprints riddling the ground. The giant girl looked down at her feet again smiled her toothy smile. In her mind she was already thinking of ways she could bully all these tiny human. It's not that she was a mean person, she just happened to find teasing others pretty fun. Alex thought she'd found the perfect playthings when she first visited the human world, finally finding people so small that they couldn't even dream of stopping her. And with her powers it didn't matter if she crushed them or not, they were such simple creatures that with the smallest amount of effort she could put everything back the way it was, and they wouldn't even remember a thing. The last time she was here the entire area was nothing but dust before she left, having tons of fun with all the cities at her disposal, easily wiping out a couple countries with ease. Now here she was again, standing on cities filled with thousands of humans while millions more ran away in fear of her massive feet.

“Hey guys! Miss me?” Alex said, raising her right foot off the ground and dragging her heel forward only a couple of inches until the ball of her foot was over a new group of screaming cities.

In the shadow of her sole panic erupted anew, people running though crowded car-jammed streets trying to run, but above the sole seemed to stretch miles past their city in every direction. People ran, people cried, other’s begged for the goddess above them to spare them, in homes and apartments families huddled together as the shadow grew darker around them. All their screams couldn’t even be heard by the one who was crushing them, who did so with a devious smirk on her massive face.

“Aaaaaand squish~,” Alex said as she slowly rest her sole back onto the ground, silencing all the screaming humans and crushing them like fleas. Screams continued however from cities nearest her toes, so close the humans nearest her toes could reach and touch the miles high toes before them, not that any dared to try. She lifted her feet again and slowly repeated the process for a couple of minutes until she left a long trail of destruction in her wake. When she got bored stepping on the cities she decided to have some closer fun with these little humans.

Alex dropped down to her knees, falling onto the soft “sand” beneath her. Thousands of screams were immediately silenced as the girl’s strong tan legs fell on their cities and homes, and more were crushed as Alex leaned forward and set her hands on the ground. Those who weren’t crushed beneath her massive fingers were in a panic as they found themselves caught between them.

Alex moved her head closer to the grey on the ground, turning her head slightly to bring her ear closer to the cities below her. Faintly she could hear the soft sound of screaming. The voices sounded higher than her own but that could be from her distance to them. She turned her face towards them and smiled.

“Aww, you guys sound like little girls,” she said teasingly before lifting her right hand up, “I think it’s time you learned to play with the big kids~.”

“PLEASE!! DON’T DO THIS!” some people yelled through the cities as Alex’s finger came down onto the ground. Like her toes her finger took up the width of over an entire city. But she didn’t press her finger against the largest city before her, instead she pressed in gently on the ground in front of it, smashing into some farmland before cities, this time only crushing a few hundred of people living on the outskirts. Her reason was that she was toying with the puny city. She could just barely make out tiny specks running away from the rest of her body out of the city. As she set down her finger many of them fell and tripped, a massive earthquake from the slam toppling over a few skyscrapers. Now, the citizens were running in the opposite direction without thinking, back towards Alex and the rest of her body. The large girl lifted her finger again and set it down once again infront of where the humans were running to, cutting them off completely as she dragged her finger in the dirt in a circle around the puny city. Surrounding cities were obliterated as Alex’s finger smashed into them, destroying them like nothing while she concentrated on the city beneath her as they found themselves trapped and helpless to this gigantic tomboy.
Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Tasha took slow steps away from her two friends and scanned the ground around her. She wanted to have plenty of room for what she was hoping to do, and from what she could tell the other girls were content with their own little pieces of land; Tasha even saw Alex laying near where they came in giggling and poking the ground. Tasha sighed, of course Alex would be having the most fun here, she always loved playing in the dirt with the bugs, but now it must be even better. Tasha remembered once when the three were little and Alex always had to show them a new bug she found by her house and would tease her and Mimi with it jokingly.

Tasha looked down and scanned the ground around her feet. There were many cities, all of them probably in a panic as they saw the towering white walls of the girl’s sandals. A few steps ahead of her, Tasha saw what she’d been looking for: a large darker patch of grey, roughly the size of her ass around. It was perfect. Tasha looked down at her clothes, making sure her shirt and pants were clean and not wrinkled; satisfied, she then moved her fingers through her grey hair to brush it, getting out some tangles and sweeping it behind her back. A stray hair fell from between her fingers and gently fell down to the ground. Of course, to the humans below the hair was thicker than an entire street, and came crashing down from the sky, destroying one major street, crushing everyone that was running, and all the buildings along it; one building was, ironically, a hair salon.


Tasha put a hand on her hip and looked down smiling at the larger city before her, showing a row of pearly white teeth as she smiled. She raised her right foot, lifting it miles into the air as she took a step towards her goal, from below panicking people could look up and see the underside of the girl’s sandal, the bottom riddled with dirt and dust that were entire buildings. One could only imagine all the microscopic specks of blood were on there that were once scared fleeing people. Tasha brought her foot back down as she took a step, demolishing another small grouping of cities and their inhabitants. She repeated this with her other foot, stepping with her feet just at the rim of the larger grey patch of cities.


This was what she wanted, the largest patch of grey around her. Because of its size, it must have a capital for them, with a population in the high millions or even billions in such a dense place. All the more people to worship and admire Tasha.


Tasha knelt down looking at the city, still grinning a smile you'd expect to see on a model.


Down below, the streets were in complete chaos. The mass of cities was indeed a very large capital with an impressively large population. But now, that population was running, screaming in fear away from just the flip-flops of a giant goddess. How pathetic they must have looked to this towering beauty, to be running so uselessly while just her toe could cover dozens of blocks. Many of the people who knew this simply stopped running and just stood in the streets or fell to their knees as they stared up at this terrifying sight. What could they do anyway? This was obviously the end.


Just then, a voice thundered from above, as if it was the very voice of God, or at least in this case, a goddess.


“Aww, don’t worry little guys, I’m not gonna hurt you~. I just want to play goddess for a little while.”

Those down below couldn’t help but hear the girl’s loud booming voice surround them. Even those who sat on the street with their face buried in their legs sobbing couldn’t help but look up at the source of the noise. While others continued to scream and run, many stopped to look back in wonder. Was this true? Was she really not going to hurt them? What did she mean by ‘play goddess’? The more religious among them began to cry tears of joy, believing what she said and thinking this to be the day of reckoning.


Tasha said, still kneeling as some screams erupted once more. “I just want you all to bow down and worship me as your true goddess. That’s not too much for you little guys, is it? I mean, it shouldn’t be that hard to love someone so beautiful~.”


Some of the humans did as they were told, getting to their knees and bowing for the colossal Tasha, unsure if she could actually see them or not. As they were near microscopic, Tasha could only see very tiny forms moving very slightly, but she knew what they were doing. Faintly she could hear them yell and beg.


“PLEASE DON’T HURT US!” some shouted, while others simply screamed “PLEASE” hysterically.  


This pleased Tasha, she always wanted people to love and worship her, and on top of that she felt sexy while she did it, she even hoped they were all enjoying the view as she pulled on her shirt slightly, revealing more of her ‘divine’ cleavage. Ultimately, however, she soon grew dissatisfied with how many of the humans just kept running and screaming. Were they trying to disrespect her or were they just too dense to not notice something so beautiful, she wondered in frustration. Oh well, she'd just have to teach them a lesson.


Within seconds the giant girl was standing upright again, moving hundreds of miles with each small movement. She didn't stop smiling but she had a sense of disappointment in her eyes as she peered down at the microscopic city. Some of those that'd been begging had gotten up to run, thinking Tasha couldn't see them anymore. She could though, and to think they'd stop worshipping to run only annoyed her even more.


Suddenly the high rubber wall lifted off the ground in front of the city. Buildings, cars, and other large pieces of debris fell from the sky under it as the flip-flop slowly hovered over the large mass of cities, large pieces of earth and concrete falling from the sky and onto the chaotic city below, obliterating city blocks with ease.


“Let me rephrase… I’m not going to hurt you, only IF you all do what I say, got it?” Tasha said with slight annoyance evident in her voice.


People couldn’t help but panic. People ran, they screamed, even those who obeyed at first doubled-over and started crying. It was hopeless, wasn’t it? They were all going to die, here, under this girl’s foot while being ordered to worship her as a goddess. But then again, what else was she, if not a goddess to these almost microscopic humans?


-


A little ways away from Alex and Tasha, Mimi was slowly walking to a nice quiet area, her bare feet making soft sounds as she walked.


But these were only soft sounds to her, by her feet they were tremendous, earthquake causing crashes. Her plush feet covered miles and obliterated everything in her wake. The only survivors were those lucky enough to be placed in the spaces between her toes as she walked, but even still, to see her giant sole come down all around them scared the humans half to death already.


The “nice quiet place” Mimi had stopped at was actually a small patch of cities and small towns, all with humans screaming and sirens going off continuously. Mimi knew this, of course, because as goddesses they all had excellent hearing, making it possible for them all to hear the panic they were causing if they only concentrated; which Mimi wasn’t. Instead, she was looking around for a good spot to eat, someplace with not too much dirt that she’d taste, plenty of people and maybe a fast food place or two. She was able to make out a couple of close cities with lots of these, and even a junk food factory in one of them. This was too good to miss.


Mimi smiled shyly to herself, maybe this would actually be a good snack. At first, she wasn’t sure if eating the humans was such a good idea, but then what was the harm really? She loved animals, but did something so small even count as one? They were barely even the size of bugs to her, or more like little running and screaming crumbs. It’s not like they had any other real value. Besides, her stomach grumbled again, sounding like thunder to the humans down below, so it was probably a good time to eat something.


Mimi bent down and put both hands on the ground, lowering herself so her body lay flat on the ground with her head just above the place she thought would taste best.


An unbelievable amount of cities were flattened in a moment as Mimi laid down. Millions dying beneath her toes, thighs, stomach, and especially her large breasts. The two orbs alone smothering a few dozen landmasses beneath their weight as people screamed and tried to run; some were even foolish enough to try and lift them, considering how soft they looked. These people, of course, failed miserably and were flattened almost immediately, but were still fortunate enough to actually touch them (let's give them that at least). As she came to a rest Mimi could just faintly feel the “sand” still shifting underneath her. How many of these were actually the squirms of still living people, she wondered. But then again, given her size it’d be almost impossible for anything to have survived that, it was more likely that it was buildings still crumbling and tiny explosions from gas lines and cars or trucks. A slight warmth came from under Mimi’s belly, it felt nice, almost like lying on warm laundry.

Mimi looked down curiously at the grey patches below her face, her head casting a large shadow that must have spanned for dozens of miles to the humans. She never liked being the center of attention, but now Mimi felt thousands, maybe millions of eyes on her now. Usually, such a feeling would make her anxious, even terrified if it were just a fraction of these people. But no… this time it felt different. She would never get nervous about a crowd of ants in front of her, and even though these were all intelligent beings just like her, were they really any different from the ants? In fact, they felt even lower than that, she felt as if the sandy ground beneath her was watching her, and why would anyone care what sand saw?


Suddenly she could see them now, through her glasses she could see thousands of people screaming and feeing away from her. Some dust had been lifted from her initial landing and it still loomed over the streets like a giant brown mist of dirt and debris. Mimi wasn’t aware of it until now, but she’d started breathing heavier, blowing away some of the dust and revealing more humans below. Men in suits running out of the few buildings that hadn’t already collapsed, cars tipped over and thrown about the street, and on one street corner she could see a teenage girl, roughly Mimi’s age, with her arms gripped around a metal light post as Mimi’s breath wafted through the streets at high speeds. She looked pretty, Mimi thought, her hair dyed a dark blue with a purple jacket, obviously struggling to keep her grip on the pole. In another time they could have been friends, but right now the puny human girl was even smaller than a flea.


“Itadakimasu,” Mimi said quietly, sounding like a whisper of death from above to the humans. The same line she’d heard hundreds of times in anime, and eventually developed into saying out of habit before eating, now spelled out the end for the pathetic humans.


Mimi opened her mouth slowly as she brought her face closer to the city. Screams erupted once again as the girl’s tongue slid out from between her lips towards them. Her tongue, wet from the hunger and anticipation, let a single drop of saliva slide down to the tip of her tongue and fall onto the buildings below, drowning a few city blocks in an instant before her tongue touched the ground. The tip plunged into the earth before flattening, demolishing even more blocks of buildings as Mimi slowly began to slide her tongue forward. All anyone could do was scream as they were all either crushed or picked up by the giant red wall. The girl that was holding onto the pole screamed wildly while still clinging to the rod as she saw Mimi’s tongue crawl towards her, slowly going over, or rather, through buildings as easily as a knife through butter.


The girl screamed again, “NO GOD PLEASE NO!” She clung onto the pole for dear life as the shadow overcame her. Mimi’s tongue lifted the girl up slowly, ripping the pole from the ground


The girl just couldn’t stop screaming as her body clung tight to the wet, hot wall of bumpy flesh. She barely had enough strength to pry her head free from the sticky surface. On both sides of her, she could see hundreds of other people around her, some pieces of pavement and debris, and the top half of an entire building just nearby. She couldn’t believe it… words failed her and now even screaming and crying seemed pointless. They were all now food for this… giant girl. Where did she even come from anyway???


The small human girl was snapped back into the moment by the sudden darkness all around her. Screaming echoed throughout the absurdly large cavern. This was it she thought, this was where they were going to die. She was mistaken of course, and wouldn’t be nearly as fortunate. Suddenly the girl felt the blood rush to her head and herself begin to slide backward. Towards the throat.


Mimi tilted her head back all the way, feeling the tiny bits begin sliding back, entire clusters of buildings toppling like crumbs within her mouth. She was completely unaware of the hundreds that somehow survived her monstrous tongue, but Mimi was happy as finally swallowed, giving a long moan as the contents, especially the tiny girl, slide down her throat to be slowly digested within her stomach.


Surprisingly, they all had a very sweet taste.

Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

The soft sound of footsteps came from behind Mimi as she continued to give long licks to the ground as if it were an ice cream cone. Streaks were left in the ground where she had licked, creating large canyons lined with saliva. There were still so many humans around her, all pathetically running away out of fear that they’d be the next ones to be eaten.


“Um… Mimi?” Tasha said suddenly, causing Mimi to stop before licking once more, saving hundreds of the remaining humans who were in a massive panic.


Mimi turned around, nervous and wondering just how much they’d seen. In seconds her face grew bright red.


“Uh... H-hi guys!” she blurted out, “Um... Are we going now?”


Alex held back a laugh, she always thought it was hilarious when they caught Mimi doing something weird; she’d always blush and try to change the subject. But she wasn't getting off that easy this time.


“Yeah,” Alex said, a sly smile forming on her face as she got closer to Mimi, looking down at where she’d been licking, “wow! Were you really hungry enough to lick the ground? Geez, when I mentioned it I didn’t think you’d actually do it! If you want when we get home I think I got plenty of their buildings stuck under my foot I’ll let you lick!”


Mimi blushed again, her face growing red hot. She looked down at Alex’s feet, she was right, the underside that Alex was showing her was covered in the dust of hundreds of buildings, maybe even with some people trapped in some of the skyscrapers between her toes.


“Don’t tease her so much,” Tasha said from behind the two. She knew how much Alex loved teasing Mimi, and she especially knew that if she didn’t keep her from going too far she’d try stepping on Mimi’s face to get her to lick her foot. It wasn’t that Alex was intentionally mean, she just got carried away when she was having fun. Mimi knew this too, so she never let what Alex say bother her, they were all really good friends.


Mimi stood up nervously, still blushing as she looked nervously at the ground. She dusted herself off, knocking off dozens of buildings that stuck to her clothes by gigantic pieces of thread. Her feet pat gently against the ground that was already flattened by her body.


“Before we go, you guys think we should take some souvenir?” Alex said brightly, looking down at the ground around them.


“I don’t see why not” Tasha answered, she herself also looking down at the ground.


They could very easily see all the destruction they'd caused, what was once a green and grey was now riddled with footprints. Alex’s section was almost completely obliterated, she’d obviously had the most fun just crushing and picking on the humans. Tasha’s section, in contrast, was fairly neat, with only one large footprint where a mass of cities used to be. Mimi’s area had a noticeably large body shape to it from where she’d lain down, possibly even destroying the most out of the three. Even now Mimi was moving her feet nervously, crushing even more people with her smallest motions.


“Oh good! I’ve got the perfect idea on what to take!” Alex said, once again maybe a little too loudly.


Alex stuck out her right-hand palm up towards the ground, in a second there was a soft glow of light as a small disc materialized on her hand.


“TADAAA!” she shouted as she held her hand out to Tasha and Mimi, who inspected the tiny disc.


It was only an inch or so wide, with the top looking like there was a small glass dome on it. Squinting, the other girls could see that it wasn’t just any disc, it was an actual piece of the city!


“Like it, huh? I just copied it with our powers, exactly like the real thing, humans and all!” said Alex


And indeed there were humans on the disc, plenty of them. All screaming as their city lay in the hands of the goddess, with three pairs of eyes staring down at them. Those that were on the rim of the city thought it’d be a good idea to try breaking the glass so they could escape, but they found it too thick to even scratch. What would they do then anyway? It’s not like their salvation was beyond that glass, only the massive landscape of flesh that was Alex’s skin that could easily crush them in a moment’s notice. It might even be safer to just stay inside the glass; if “safer”  only meant they’d live a little longer.


Darkness closed over the small city as Alex wrapped her fingers around the tiny disk. The humans unexpectedly found themselves tilting to one side of the city, many of them falling and landing hard on the surface, others hanging onto the sides of buildings or knocked into walls inside buildings. The chaos continued as Alex slid the small city into the left breast pocket of her overalls.


The three girls then split up, each going off to their own areas once more, his time doing as Alex did and making their own copies of the city on small discs. They each filled their pockets with dozens of copies, all the while crushing even larger portions of cities beneath their feet. When they were finished they all met up once again where they first appeared. The portal appeared before them, the dark swirling purple vortex that was how they got there, and the only way back to their home.


“Oh wait! One more thing!” Alex said as she turned around back to the masses of destruction they’d left behind. With a snap of her fingers, the destroyed areas began to glow, and in their place were the fixed cities they had destroyed, with perfect copies of the previously crushed or eaten humans seemingly resurrected. Screams erupted once again from the ground, especially from the humans who’d previously been crushed, fearing it was about to happen all over again.


“There! Now it’s all fixed in case we ever want to come back.” Alex said, giving the ground a little wink as people cowered at her toes.


“Bye..” Mimi said quietly, thinking that it would just be polite to say so, considering she did eat some of them.


Tasha said nothing, only looking down at the humans with a sense of great superiority, hoping that next time they’d listen better when they were told to worship. She was still slightly annoyed they couldn’t appreciate her beauty.


-


Mimi was the last one to step back into their world, her soft toes landing on her comfortable carpet instead of dozens of city blocks; all the eyes that were constantly staring at her as they all fled were gone. Now all three of the girls were in Mimi’s room, ready to resume their slumber party.


The room that they’d entered was Mimi’s bedroom. It was on the larger side, given that Mimi was an only child living only with her mother. A long desk was in one corner and spanned for about eight feet to the other side of the room. In the center of it was Mimi’s computer, fit with two screens. Her friends would often joke that she needed the two screens to watch two anime at once, but Mimi thought that was impossible, she’d never be able to follow the subs that fast (though she did try when she first got them). Above her desk were long shelves covered in small nicnaks, mostly littered with anime figures or the related toys. On her walls showed even more of her love for anime; posters covered almost every available space of the cream-colored walls. In the other corner, her bed was fitted with sugary-pink sheets, with plenty standard pillows and one full-body pillow with one of those character pillowcases people bought, this one had a picture of her waifu, but she’d always refuse to tell her friends what anime she was from.


As they entered they each sat down as if they’d just walked in through the door, Tasha taking the swivel chair at the desk, Mimi sitting up on the bed, and Alex plopping down on the carpeted floor, stretching her legs out comfortably.


“See? I told you guys that’d be great!” Alex said triumphantly, before adding, “and hey! We even got some free toys out of it!” Alex took out just one of the dozen of cities she’d collected and held it up to her eye. The humans were temporarily blinded by the overhead light of Mimi’s room, but as their eyes adjusted they all let out a scream as they once again saw the gigantic face of the tomboy goddess; few with even vague memories of getting flattened under her toes and sole. Alex smiled again as she saw them all panic, some even breaking down and crying as they found themselves trapped in her clutches, completely helpless things for her to play with and squish all over again.

"Now, who to play with first~?"

Chapter 5 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

The three girls had emptied out their pockets of the tiny city disks and set them out in front of themselves. Tasha set them on the desk and was now eyeing them closely, trying to see if any were going to stop screaming and listen to her anytime soon. Alex had set hers out on the floor around her, spreading them out how they might have been back on their homeworld. Mimi had just set them all out next to her as she sat up on the bed with her legs crossed, though she’d set one off over to the side, that one was special. 

“So, what are you guys going to do with your cities?” Mimi asked the others. Now that she was back home she felt a little more comfortable speaking out. 


“Well I know what I’m gonna do!” proclaimed Alex, “I’m gonna have a little more fun just picking on these little runts~,” and with that Alex was already moving her feet and now had her toes positioned just before the city. Just being still they were towered high above even the tallest skyscrapers. As she wiggled the gently she couldn’t help but giggle at the sight of the humans trying to run away, pounding on the opposite side of the glass to get out. 

“I’m going to teach these little things some respect, and how to properly appreciate something beautiful!” Said Tasha, without even taking her eyes off the cowering masses of her collection. She’d always get hot in the face when someone didn’t like her immediately, no matter what size they were apparently, she demanded being adored by others. Alex and Mimi were more or less exceptions to this, they’ve been friends since they were smaller, so she’d always feel they were close. The humans, on the other hand, needed to prove themselves.

“Oh, okay,” Mimi said, not really sure where she was going by asking the question in the first place. She herself didn’t even really know what she’d do with her cities. She’d eaten enough while they were out, and now she had the poptart she’d initially wanted, having grabbed it while they were getting the cities set up. Crumbs fell from the poptart as she ate it, many of them landing with thunderous crashes onto the glass domes protecting the cities. This caused even more panic, but the glass was far from breaking, even from crumbs the size of semi trucks or some buildings. Maybe she’d eat them in a minute if she got hungry again, she always got hungry after eating, or maybe she’d just sprinkle the cities onto another poptart to sweeten it. Well, all except one city…

-

Tasha looked down in distaste at her nearly microscopic captives, again feeling slightly irked that not a single one of them was praising her. ‘How dare they,’ she thought, ‘they’re just scared! It’s like they’re not even really seeing me!’

Tasha took a deep breath, maybe that was understandable, her pinkie toe was bigger than an entire city block to them after all. She looked back at the cities, still cowering in fear, and decided a new approach. Tasha batted her eyes playfully, turned her head to one side and gave a little air kiss, all while keeping her eyes on the city. This did not improve their attitudes. 

“SHE’S GONNA EAT US!!!” someone screamed out, misinterpreting her actions. Tasha gave an annoyed sigh as she softly heard this. That was it. She’d tried playing nice, now it was time to show these bugs who’s boss. Tasha moved the cities on the table, lining them up on the table so they extended away from her. 

“I hate to be the bad guy, you know. But you’re not leaving me much of a choice,” she said, sighing once again. It seemed to always come down to force with these humans, they couldn’t just appreciate something beautiful unless you make them. 

Tasha reached down to her feet and slipped off her flip-flops, sliding them to the side away from her chair and putting her feet onto the table. The cities found themselves surrounded by Tasha’s gigantic feet, with themselves right between them. People screamed and panicked, wondering what the hell they did to deserve this kind of hell. The feet went up for miles, each tiny crevice almost big enough to drive a car in. They were slightly dirty from “dust”, pieces of buildings that had been knocked onto there from her earlier fun in the human world. They were otherwise visually stunning. Long to match her height, slightly tan, with perfect toes that seemed to trap them in the canyon of flesh. Tasha laid her feet on their sides, so they angled upward into climbable mountains of skin. 

Tasha snapped her fingers and the glass above the cities faded and disappeared within seconds. She reached forward and picked up the first city, the screaming even louder now that they weren’t under glass, their only protection was now gone.  

“I think you all need to learn some respect for your new goddess, so now you’re going to be spending some time caring for my feet. I don’t think all of you will do it good enough, so I’m just going to keep the ones who actually do a decent job. The rest of you I’m crushing.”

Panic rose again as they all heard their fate. Either worship or get crushed. Almost instantly people were on their knees, begging, “PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T CRUSH US! YOU’RE OUR GODDESS! YOU’RE OUR GODDESS”. Tasha expected this, sure they’d worship her now that she said she’d crush them, but did they really mean it? It was time to sort out the fakes and get those who’d actually worship her properly. 

Tasha held the city just over her left heel, the closest part to her, and tilted the city very slowly. Screams filled the air once again as people fell for what felt like miles onto the plush surface of Tasha’s foot. Some people still tried foolishly to hang on to the city, thinking it safer to stay on than to fall down there. Naturally, they were wrong. Tasha thought that anyone who wouldn’t even fall for her wouldn’t ever actually ‘fall’ for her romantically. But she didn’t care, this was all to weed out the truly pathetic ones, trying to stay on only proved them to be just that. As the city slowly came back up, the survivors thought themselves safe, their city was moving away from the threatening sole, they felt lucky, not even paying attention to what they were now heading for. The few that stuck on were only given a moment's time to scream before Tasha's slapped her other palm onto the disk. They didn't even see it coming. Other disks that could see let out a scream as Tasha ground the disk's contents to dust between her soft hands. 

Tasha repeated this with the next few cities, emptying them directly onto her soles and smashing the city with all the stragglers, though there were significantly less than the first time. When they landed their bodies gently pressed into the plush flesh, themselves only slightly over the size of dust on the gigantic sole. They would scream as they looked around and see nothing but miles of skin underneath them and the uninterested face of Tasha high above them as she continued her task. Only a small fraction of those who fell did what their goddess asked and began caring for her feet. In a mad panic, they began roughly massaging the ground, the more willing among them even kissing or even licking the sole. 

The cities nearest Tasha’s toes were in full panic as their turn came closer and closer. The panicked citizens thought this was their chance. As the goddess reached for another city of screaming citizens, three cities worth of humans made a break for it, sliding down the sides of the thin disks and landing on the wooden table. They didn’t know where they would go, they just needed to get away, fast. They all quickly spread out to avoid being seen and ran towards the only opening they could see: the gap between Tasha’s toes. 

Even more people began licking and rubbing Tasha’s massive soles as more and more people poured out onto the foot. Screams and crying filled the air as the fleeing humans ran closer to Tasha’s toes, taking forever just by the sheer size of her feet. Her very pinkie toes alone were many times taller than skyscrapers, and almost as long as the city itself, taking them forever just to get between them. It was only through sheer force of will that most of them were able to run for as fast and as long as they could, others just fell behind, giving up and turning around to cry and beg to their goddess to let them go. 

When Tasha finally got to the cities that escaped, she did as she had been doing, dumping those who remained inside the city and crushing the rest. It’s not that she didn’t notice there being fewer people in the last ones, but more that she didn’t care. If they wanted to run away she didn’t care, just less to choose from now, and they’d get what they deserved eventually, possibly starving out wherever they may have gone to, they weren’t even worth a second look to Tasha. She looked down and studied her soles for a moment, seeing the thousands or so city-dwellers that now inhabited the underside of her foot. The majority were rubbing or licking while a few were content to just cry and pray to their goddess even more. Tasha thought they were the most pathetic, not even being able to follow such simple directions as to just care for her feet, they deserved whatever they had coming to them. Tasha focused on the larger, more motivated looking groups of people, those who were licking as hard as they could, and those few who’d for some reason began humping her sole, which was unexpected, but welcome. A small number of them even seemed to be enjoying themselves as they served, either from some already existing fetish or some kind of Stockholm Syndrome, either was excepted. 

As Tasha observed her new slaves closely, hardly even being able to feel even thousands of their pathetically tiny bodies, the small group of a few hundred were still passing her smaller toes in their attempt to escape. The majority of them had made it just past the toes and, thinking themselves safe decided to stop and rest, both from the endless running and to wait for the slower of them to catch up. As the last twenty or thirty were struggling as hard as they could, they all thought they were in the clear, they’d escaped the goddess! 
That was until Tasha’s toes suddenly came together as if from some small, accidental movement she didn’t do consciously. As the two walls quickly closed the few between them didn’t even have time to panic as they were squished and lightly smearing between Tasha’s gigantic pinkie toes. In a panic those who had made it simply began running again out of pure fear of the massive toes without thinking. They would keep running farther and farther along the desk, unsure of what they would do next, being no smaller than dust. 

Tasha, not even feeling what her toes had done, finally made her decision on who was worthy of living to serve her. She pointed her finger at small clusters of humans, and they all began to glow before appearing in her opposite hand, which most of them continued to rub and lick out of fear and obedience. 

“Well, I’ve had better foot rubs but I guess you guys did okay, so I’ll let you all live. As for the rest of you…”

Tasha didn’t even finish the sentence before her feet started moving, slowly coming together. More shouts could be heard from the humans on her soles. 

“NO! PLEASE PLEASE! I SWEAR I’LL DO BETTER! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!”  one woman kept screaming. 

“DON’T DO IT FOR GOD’S SAKE, PLEASE DON’T” some teen boys cried.

All their cries were in vain, however, as Tasha’s soles soon came together completely, squishing all of the losers that tried yet failed. Between her feet felt slightly cushioned from all the bodies, but that was probably in Tasha’s head, especially the light crunching of bones between her soft feet.

Those she held in her hand would soon be told to care for their new Goddess Tasha’s soles, starting with cleaning all the blood off.

Chapter 6 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Alex took her eyes off Tasha, seeing that she was having her own fun time, and looked back down to her toes. All of her several cities were placed only centimeters from her toes, which wiggled slightly in excitement. The crowds below both cowered in fear and terror as they saw Alex’s attention shift back down to them. The slight motions of her toes became like massive shifting walls before them.


Alex couldn’t help but giggle evilly seeing the humans in front of her. Down below, she could people standing as still as stone, some were on their knees while the rest just hid and cried while covering their eyes. It was kinda cute, Alex thought, how they were all terrified of just her little toes. They were like her own little pets even, or even better: her own little toys.


At the city nearest her big toe, Alex saw something that caught her eye. She pointed at the tiny city while opening her other hand, and in a moment there was a very small soft glow and a school bus appeared, with the inside filled with a high school football team, all of them seeming to be a little older than Alex. There was a quiet panic inside the bus, for a moment they didn’t know where they were; one moment they were coming back from a game at a rival school with tired aching muscles, and the next they found themselves on a flat tan surface. With all the screaming outside in the city, they all thought there might have been some kind of major accident on the road or even a terrorist attack.


“Come on out little guys~” a voice called out from above, being so loud the seats of the bus began vibrating.


Hesitantly, the captain of the team, Trent, was the first to stand up and approach the door. For some reason the driver was no longer with them, probably running out while they were still stuck in the city. The door opened and Trent stepped out onto the flat, soft, tan surface. There seemed to be nothing for miles, except for occasional divots or ridges far off in the distance. As the other teammates climbed out of the bus and onto the surface they all looked around confused, that is, until one looked up and began yelling.


“WHAT THE HELL!” one player shouted as above them was the massive eyeball of Alex watching them all.


“You guys are kinda cute~,” said the voice once more, belonging to Alex. She’d always had a thing for jocks, always liking how big, tall and strong they were. And now here some were, right in the palm of her hand.


The young players began running, as fast as they could in the other direction, unaware that they were on Alex’s hand that spanned for miles.


“You guys trying to run away?” Alex said playfully, “what? Don’t think you’re strong enough to play with the big girl~?”


Suddenly, out of the sky near the fleeing players, Alex’s finger landed with a loud thud, missing the boys just barely but immediately crushing the bus they’d arrived in. As the finger lifted back up some of the boys saw the bus stuck to her finger looking like a flattened soda can; all from one tiny tap.


Trent and the rest of his team were knocked back by the sheer impact of Alex’s finger. Suddenly, either out of anger or arrogance, Trent shouted as loud as he could, “YOU BITCH” and threw his helmet that he carried at the massive appendage. The helmet sailed upward but just couldn’t quite reach the height Alex’s finger was at, instead, falling back down and landing with a small thud on her hand, traveling relatively no distance on the colossal expansion of skin.


This one, Alex thought, concentrating her eye on Trent. She loved what he just did, throwing the helmet at someone billions of times bigger than him was stupid, but just so awesome and brave!  Maybe there were more to these little bugs than she thought! Alex gave the little boys a smirk as she ground the bus away between her fingers, barely even feeling the micro-sized speck of metal twist and contort with ease before flicking it aside to get lost in the carpet. Still watching them all with a smile, Alex stuck out her tongue and licked her finger, covering her fingerprint with a light layer of saliva that slid down the length of her finger. The boys watched in terror and even screamed as Alex hovered her finger over them, only an inch away from her hand so that they’d know what was coming and she could still see the hilarious looks of fear on their faces.


“NO PLEASE DON’T!” someone shouted, remembering vividly what that thing just did to their bus.


“Aww, what’s wrong? I thought you guys were supposed to be tough, now you’re scared of just little poke? Didn’t know I picked up a bus full of little baby girls~.”


Before they could even respond, and because Alex liked cutting people off, she lowered her finger and placed it lightly on her hand, right on top of the football team. She held them there for a moment, enjoying what she thought she could feel of squirming, even though their pathetic little bodies barely even compared to her finger. To avoid immediately crushing them she used the softer print of her finger instead of the tip, and the spit probably shielded them from the impact and let them squirm around easier. Not to say that they wouldn’t have rather been crushed, the pressure was still so immense and the only thing protecting their fragile bodies was the football padding they’d worn to their game, though nothing could help the players breathe as they almost drowned in the ocean of saliva that fell onto them.


Alex raised her finger back up slowly, careful not to let any of the tiny boys fall, and raised it up to her eye. She looked with pleasure at the tiny players, now stuck and struggling to her finger just from the smallest amount of her saliva. It was as adorable as it was pathetic.


“Starting today,” Alex began with some smug authority in her voice, “I’m your new coach. Hope you guys love endurance training!


As Trent as his team struggled, bruised and feeling broken on Alex’s finger, what they didn’t know was that down below, Alex had removed the dome from the cities as she toyed with them; while they were stuck to her finger, alive, her toes rose up and crashed onto the cities, obliterating hundreds, even thousands of lives almost absent-mindedly. Trent’s team were some of the lucky ones who would survive, but was that really a good thing?


-


Mimi, who’d been almost silent as her friends played with their cities, sat up on her bed painting her toenails. She wasn’t as interested right now in hurting her cities like Alex and Tasha were, so all she did with them was use the small disks as spacers between her toes to help with the painting. Each city was wedged between two mountain-sized toes like mere objects, with walls rising high and blocking out some light. All they could see above was Mimi’s emotionless face and the polish brush as the goddess carefully painted her nails a light blue. It wasn’t something she did often, but it seemed like a fun thing to do at the moment. Screams could barely be heard as they were muffled between the girl’s toes as the people couldn’t know when the domes holding the flesh back would break. Some sock lint between some of Mimi’s toes also offered further reference to just how insignificant they all were, some pieces being miles long and thicker than entire blocks.


Not all the cities were subject to this, however. Mimi held one small city between her fingers as she painted, one with surprisingly no screaming. The goddess also spoke quietly to the city, as if having some kind of secret conversation.


Enter Skyler, the teenage girl who Mimi had eaten earlier. While Mimi was gathering cities to take home she couldn’t help but remember the very pretty and kinda cute girl with beautiful deep ocean blue hair, purple jacket, and rocking skinny jeans. So she did what anyone would do, made a copy of her and put the girl in a city disk of her own. After some initial screaming at the girl who Skyler remembered literally eating her alive only moments ago, and having to wipe off some dripping mascara from all the crying, Skyler settled down and she and Mimi began to talk. First, the tiny girl asked how she didn’t die when she got eaten, and she got the simple answer, that she was only an exact copy of the real Skyler, who was not probably being digested in Mimi’s stomach as they spoke. In fact, all the cities were only copies, the real versions of them were either still back on the human world, or were crushed and replaced with copies when they restored the city. As for why they did that, they just didn’t want to leave a mess for the next time they came, and after killing millions of them it was really the polite thing to do in any case. Eventually, they somehow began talking to each other about their interests, mostly anime as Skyler noticed the posters hanging on Mimi’s walls. It turned out that they actually liked a lot of the same shows! Mimi’s computer could access any kind of information from any world with an internet connection, but she mostly used that to binge her favorite shows and make memes about the newest anime of the season. Now, that’s not to say Skyler wasn’t still terrified of Mimi and nearly had a heart attack every time she saw the inside of her mouth every time the goddess opened her mouth, but her love of fandom helped her ignore that major fact.


“What are you doing?!” a voice suddenly said from behind Mimi.


Mimi gave a short yell, being completely caught off guard and frightened. Unfortunately, her toes also clenched, and the screaming cities were silenced as the toes gripped too hard; the glass broke and the cities buckled in, all of them snapped and became sandwiched between Mimi’s colossal plush toes. They barely even had enough time to register it all before they were so easily crushed.


Mimi turned around, still holding Skyler’s city, and saw Alex standing next to her, looking close with a big toothy grin as if she’d caught Mimi doing something bad.


“N-N-Nothing!” Mimi blurted out, her face growing redder by the second.


“Oh really? Doesn’t look like nothing to me,” Alex said back, her eye drifting over to the lone disk Mimi held in her hand. “Hey what's that?”


Without even waiting for a response Alex lunged forward over Mimi, reaching over and grabbing the city out of her hand.


“Let’s see…” she said to herself with some playful curiosity. What could be so special about this little city full of runts?


To Alex’s surprise, she found the city completely empty. Well, almost empty that is. Near the edge of the city where she could see, she saw an incredibly tiny girl hanging onto a lamp post for dear life. She kept hanging on, even trembling slightly from all the shaking around as she was grabbed by Alex. Skyler felt terrified once more, another girl found her and she wasn’t sure if this one would be as gentle as Mimi had been, plus she felt her arm might dislocate is she was shaken around again.


“Well, who’s this~?” Alex said, seeing the girl staring up at her in fear, “were you saving one for yourself, Mimi? I mean, I know you swing that way but she’s like a bug to you! Or…” Alex said, creeping her face closer to Mimi’s, who was now blushing like a rose, “is that what you like about it~?”

“N-n-no!” Mimi suddenly said in her defense, she only grew redder realizing she’d spoken louder than she needed, catching even Tasha’s attention, “She.. she’s just a girl from one city earlier and I.. I thought she looked pretty and cool and.. I just wanted to keep her. That’s all…”

Mimi was now completely red by this time, going so far as to shyly hide her face behind her hands but still keeping her eyes on Alex and Skyler’s city.


“It’s okay Mims, I’m not gonna pick on you for that, I’m even keeping some for myself! A whole bus full of tough guys I can toy with~. But for you…” Alex stopped what she was saying and snapped her fingers, instantly dissolving the glass dome above Skyler. Alex reached over and took Mimi’s right hand, bringing it closer and facing the palm upward. Alex tilted Skyler’s city above Mimi’s open hand and the tiny girl couldn’t help but scream as she fell, landing on Mimi’s plush pale hand. Luckily the skin was soft enough to absorb most of the fall, but Skyler’s arms ached so much from holding onto the pole her arms just gave out and she found it hard to stand up. All around her was just miles of smooth, curvy skin. Almost like a missive desert. She managed to roll onto her back after a moment, and above her were the two massive faces of Mimi and Alex looking at each other. Again she was terrified, even more so than before without the solid glass dome to protect her. Now was laid there, completely vulnerable and surrounded by Mimi’s warm hand.


“You have to kiss her,” Alex said finally.


“Wh-what?? Why?!” Mimi asked, barely able to feel the girl in her hand that was smaller than a grain of sand.


“Because! If you like her I wanna see it, it’s not like she can say no, right? Plus I wanna see if she’d just get crushed against your lips too!” Alex answered back, saying that last part rather quickly. Mimi knew from the look on Alex’s face that she wasn’t going to let up on this, not one bit, and if she didn’t do it Alex might take Skyler and do something even worse…


Mimi looked down at Skyler as she lay on her hand. It was tough to see her with all the lines of her hand, but the bright blue of her hair and purple jacket made her more noticeable. She looked utterly terrified, insignificant on the hand of a girl roughly her own age, it was a horrifying experience.


Mimi blushed, Skyler still looked so cute and cool, even in her terror. She puckered her plush red lips together, her face still blushing hard in embarrassment. Mimi moved her face closer to her palm faintly hearing a tiny scream as she did so, Skyler must have been terrified remembering the last time she was close to those lips, but at least the screaming helped Mimi aim her lips. She pressed them gently against the flat of her hand and the screaming stopped or was at least muffled enough that she couldn’t hear. Mimi grew even redder as she thought about what she was doing. She was kissing a cute girl. Albeit the girl was nearly the size of dust and was squirming while being smothered in the soft red flesh, but still a kiss nonetheless.


Skyler yelled and pushed with all her strength against Mimi’s lips, sweat already dripping from her face from the effort and the heat of the plush skin. She could barely lift anything, but it was just enough to keep her head from being smothered completely. She could hardly feel her legs after a couple seconds, the weight of the lips almost breaking them, luckily she was just between Mimi’s soft lips and hand, anything else and she’d have been crushed immediately. Skyler’s breathing became ragged and fast, her arms nearly giving out. She didn’t know how much longer she could keep this up. Her vision was already going dark.


Suddenly, Skyler felt the pressure lessen, feeling was coming back to her legs. Mimi was slowly lifting her lips off of her hand. Skyler gave a small sigh of relief, she’d survived the kiss. Or at least that’s what she thought for now, as Mimi’s lips moved away Skyler found her lower body stuck to them, pasted on the moist surface in some tiny crevices. Skyler screamed once again and grabbed onto the lips not wanting to fall again. She screamed and hit the surface, trying to get Mimi’s attention as the gigantic girl moved her head back, still blushing and unaware that Skyler was still stuck to her.


Mimi opened her eyes and looked back over to Alex, who was still watching with a smirk, and maybe a little bit of a blush herself. “S-see.. I did it,” Mimi said.


“Well yeah, but I don’t think your girl’s done,” Alex said, nearly laughing as she saw the tiny, squirming speck on Mimi’s lips.


“H-huh?!” Mimi said looking to her hand and not seeing Skyler. In a haste she tried moving her hands to her lips to pick up the scared screaming Skyler when Alex grabbed her hand.


“Heeeey, what’s the rush? Why don’t we leave her there for a bit. If she’s yours now she’ll have to get used to it, heh heh! Just try not to lick your lips~,” Alex said slyly.


Alex took a look at Tasha, her feet still on the table covered in tiny dots of humans, all cleaning her feet as they sobbed and begged for freedom. Alex looked down at her own hand, with the micro sized smashed bus and some scared football players (some were mere bloodstains at this point, but she planned on bringing them back). And finally, she looked at Mimi’s lips, with the lone girl sitting like a crumb as she hung on and screamed, all with Mimi blushing and trying not to lick her lips accidently.


“Y’know guys, I think we’re gonna be having a lot of fun with these humans~!”


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7636