- Text Size +
Alex, Tasha and Mimi took their first steps out of the swirling purple portal. It closed immediately after the last of them stepped onto the ground. Alex, who was in the lead, turned around smiling towards her two friends.

“Well guys, here we are! The humans’ world!” Alex shouted. A bit loudly considering her friends were right in front of her.

Alex was the tomboy of the group, wearing her favorite pair of overalls that were cut halfway down her smooth tan thighs. One of the straps had broken off a while ago, so one corner of the breast hung down, revealing part of Alex’s short undershirt and to the side some more tan skin was noticeable, but that didn’t matter Alex much. She was as sporty and boyish as they came, even cutting her black hair short so it didn’t get in her face playing sports or just being outside in the dirt.

“Are you sure, Alex?” Tasha said looking around and crossing her arms. There was nothing very noticeable in sight, unless you count the grey spots that covered the otherwise perfectly green ground and a nearby lake. “This place looks pretty baren if you ask me.”

Tasha was the oldest of the three and easily the tallest among them. Unlike Alex she was more of the girly type with longer silver hair. She’d dyed it that way thinking it’d be more sexy and elegant. Back home she was known for being a big flirt, often hitting on boys for fun or teasing them with her body until they were red in the face. Even though she was a big romantic she’d never found someone who fit her high standards, but that never stopped her from trying.

“Yeah… this place is kinda… empty… can we go home now..?” Mimi said, finally speaking up in the back of the group.

Mimi was the smallest and the youngest of the group, though there was one area in which she beat the other two at, breast size; ever since she was young Mimi was particularly well-endowed. To hide this fact she often wore a large grey jacket with sleeves that either went a couple inches past her arms or were bunched up at her wrists. She had long unkempt brown hair that spilled down her back and the sides of her face, along with big heavy framed glasses that most boys thought were cute. Unfortunately Mimi didn’t have much of an interest in boys, she was way too shy to be able to talk to any of them and was more content just to stay at home all day in her room watching the latest anime and buying the figures of her favorite characters online. Along the walls of her room, which is where they’d all just come from, were many posters for anime, ranging from action to her favorite yaoi love stories.

They may appear and act like your average girls, but they were anything but. The girls were actually goddesses, hence the portal that brought them there. Being goddesses they each had powers like anyone else back in their home in the gods’ realm, the home of the gods that was in reality not that much different from Earth, except for a few differences. Alex, Tasha and Mimi are three goddess friends having a slumber party at Mimi's house when Alex suggested they finally visit the human world and see it for themselves. Alex herself was the only one of the girls that had been there before but refused to tell them anything about the place, only that they'd have to see for themselves.

Now here they were, supposedly on Earth but seeing nothing in sight, not even a single human, just a bunch of grey sand all over the ground and under their feet.

“You said there'd be humans here to welcome us, are you sure we're even at the right place? I knew we should have just gone to the mall…” Tasha said sounding a little disappointed. Alex's stories were always a little far-fetched. Mimi stayed quiet, nervously keeping her hands close to herself at the idea of meeting anybody, she never liked that.

“Whaaaaat? Of course this is the right place! Have I ever steered you wrong before?” Alex answered back. This was met with a smug grin from Tasha, letting her know that she had on many occasions.

“Okay okay, maybe a couple times, but this one is real! There's lots of humans! Millions of them! You won't believe how many there are!”

“Where…?” Answered Tasha as she again looked around, seeing nobody but themselves. She looked back at Alex when she heard the tomboy give a light chuckle.

“Don'tcha see? They're right here!” Alex said lifting her foot up. She and Mimi had come barefoot, leaving their shoes at Mimi's house, Tasha still wore her sandals not wanting to get her feet dirty while they were out.

Alex's sole rose high above a patch of grey sand, covering it with the shadow of her sole. Her two friends looked curiously down at her foot as she began to lower it.

-

There was complete chaos in the streets as the humans ran in fear. Only minutes ago things had been completely normal, everyone going about their day as they normally did. That was until the portal appeared and a gigantic tan foot stepped out. As it came down the people barely had a chance to scream before they were obliterated underneath the surprisingly soft sole. Her toes alone took out cities and towns with ease, overshadowing mountains and flattening them to dust. The towns that survived nearest and between her toes gave in to an uproar of screaming and panic.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT,” some shouted, while others just screamed seeing the pale underside of the foot once more as Alex took another step. All they could see above them was the girls slender tan figure as she took a couple more steps forward, demolishing city after city with ease. She had no idea how many lives she'd just taken with each step, she just looked carelessly at the horizon as she waited for her friends.

Those nearest the portal calmed after a moment, turning into a stunned silence at seeing the girl from a great distance, staring terrified at the wall made of her towering heels. Unaware that another shadow fell upon them.

Screams from surrounding cities erupted again as a sandled foot came out of the portal, and like the previous foot came down and destroyed another grouping of cities, leaving nothing but a large dirt covered footprint of destruction. The second girl stepped out and took some steps forward as well, revealing that she was much taller than the first, easily by a couple of miles, her long silver hair spilling down onto her cream colored shirt.

The third sole came down from the portal, again catching those under it completely by surprise as they were also quickly crushed underfoot. Their skyscrapers crumbled to nothing beneath the giant girl's tender sole.

The cities, or rather the entire country was in a panic as the sky was filled with the view of these three giant goddesses, though no one more scared that the ones around their toes. The cities lucky enough to survived under Alex's toes panicked as the giant walls surrounded them, leaving them only the thin space between her toes where they could see any light.

More cities full of screaming people were demolished as Alex turned around to continue talking to her friends, crushing more surrounding cities and the ones who thought they were safe between her toes.

After another few terror filled moments, and many humans trying to run or drive away from the group of towering feet and toes, a larger group of cities found themselves in a massive shadow. As some ran a man fell down in the middle of his street, having run from his house in a hopeless attempt to escape the soles, when he looked up and saw the soft, slightly wrinkled soles of Alex hovering miles above his city. Just to the side he could barely make out the titanic girl’s face as she smiled down at her foot, almost like she was staring at the man himself as terror gripped his throat. He could barely scream as the sole slowly came down. Before the foot touched the tops of the highest skyscrapers he saw a woman next to him get on her knees as if she was praying. The woman began screaming as loud as she could.

“NO! NO PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS US! I’M A GOOD PERSON PLEASE DON’T KILL US!”

Her cries fell of deaf ears, or rather they were so tiny they were impossible to be heard by the monolithic girl. The sole came closer until the tops of buildings were being snapped in half, crumbling down to the ground. In a split moment the sole came down full force, crushing the group of cities and all that once lived inside them.

-

From above, Tasha and Mimi could only hear the slight crunching of dirt as Alex ground her sole against the ground.

“Wait… what do you mean?” Tasha said slightly confused. Meanwhile, Mimi was still fidgeting with her hands nervously behind her.

“What do you think I mean?” Alex said with a smile, almost laughing, “see all that grey sand? It’s not sand at all! It’s their cities!!! Humans are sooooooo much smaller than us, like dust!”