The Christian by Lover Of All Giantesses
Summary:

Dave's meeting with a nice Christian girl affected him in more ways then he thought it would. Now hes life has changed and it's that very girl that is going to care for him.

 


Categories: Mature (40-49), Teenager (13-19), Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 17434 Read: 57175 Published: July 27 2018 Updated: May 22 2019

1. Meeting Madison by Lover Of All Giantesses

2. Dave's Small Predicament by Lover Of All Giantesses

3. Getting Home From School by Lover Of All Giantesses

4. Madison's Monopoly by Lover Of All Giantesses

5. Madison's Eventful Tour by Lover Of All Giantesses

6. A Little Foot Fun by Lover Of All Giantesses

7. Madison's Mistake by Lover Of All Giantesses

8. Twin Terror by Lover Of All Giantesses

9. Madison Furious by Lover Of All Giantesses

Meeting Madison by Lover Of All Giantesses
Author's Notes:

This is just asetup chapter. Not wanted but really Needed

Two Months Ago...

 

“And then i told him ‘Cmon Pussy. Don't stop now, your almost there” Carly said as she didn't even bother holding back her voice. Something that Dave didn't appreciate in the slightest.

 

Dave was your average guy, brown hair and medium built frame. He's not really popular and he's also not that unpopular, he's just kind of there. And he takes pride in that.

 

“Serious, Have you ever heard of an inside voice” Dave responded, its not that he doesn't mind hearing his friends sexual funs, he just doesn't appreciate all the looks those two are getting from the rest of the cafeteria

 

“Well anyway, long story short he busted a nut in me” Responded proudly. Carly Jones was a young and fit girl with jet black medium hair and clothes that would put a Whore to shame. Her tight tank top hugged her chest and her short short’s hugged her ass. Carly’s got a reputation at school for being the School’s Bicycle. And she takes pride in that.

 

“Anyway thats my life, whats going on with you” Carly asked Dave as he looked away.

 

“Not much really, just studying and shit. Im way behind in science, i think Miss Creed is out to g-”

 

“Not like that. I meant like who you Fucking” Carly interrupted as Dave looked at her.

 

“Is that seriously all you can think about. We've been friends for what twelve years, and this is what our relationship has evolved in.”

 

“Just answer the question dick” Carly joked back.

 

“No one, just haven't been looking lately you know” Dave answered back as Carly decided to stir the pot.

 

“Haven't been Looking, or havent been scoring. You know if you need help i can always come in and-”

 

“And this conversation is over” Dave responded as he got up to leave. “I got shit to do Carly, see you later”

 

“Wait Dave!” Carly said causing him to look back at her. “Can you go up to Derrick and put in a good word for me, i want him next”

 

“For Fuck Sake Carly” Dave said under hir breath as he walked away, out of everything Carly could be why did it have to be a Sex Crazed Fiend.

 

Dave walks through out the school yard planning on making his way to the science class. Miss Creed might help him however its very obvious she doesn't like him. Dave doesn't know why, he considers himself a good kid, sure he's not a saint but no one his age is.

 

While walking through the schoolyard he heard some voices not so far away. They sounded like a bunch of girls laughing. Normally Dave would just keep walking and ignore them however when he picked up what they were saying he stopped.

 

“You Fucking Prude! You think your so much better then us don't you!”

 

“She's think she's so fucking Pure.”

 

“Yeah, because she's fucking too stupid to realise the truth”

 

Hearing the bullying you know you cant just walk away and do nothing. Dropping your bag just in case its a fight you walk up to the voices. There you see three girls up near a girl with her back to the wall.

 

You recognised the three Bullies. Ruby, Diane and Lindsay. They were Cheerleaders and just to fit that stereotypical old, all three of them were actual bitches. Ruby was the leader thats obvious, with her long blonde hair and he beautiful face that makes her thinks she's better then everyone else. Diane had darker skin and was taller and Lindsay had red hair and a smaller frame then Ruby.

 

the girl they were bullying you didn't recognise, she was dressed like an old lady. With clothes that covered her entire body not even showing a part of her. She had honey coloured hair and a Headband that held her hair down. She looked nice however from the look on her face she obviously felt uncomfortable.

 

Being The Hero Dave decided to step in. “Hey! Hey! Get away from her” Dave yelled gaining the attention from all girls. he stood between them as the Cheerleaders looked at him with disgust.

 

“What the Fuck do you want!” Ruby barked as Dave started to tell them off “Just leave her okay, theres no reason to do what your doing”

 

“Who are you her fucking brother or something” Ruby answered the venom coming from her mouth.

 

“No I'm just someone who doesn't like Bullying, now just leave her alone” Dave snaps back as he felt like he were doing to right thing.

 

Ruby looked like she was ready to go off and start hitting him, and since Dave is not really comfortable hitting a girl back he feels like he will lose.

 

“Whatever, lets just fucking leave these two virgins alone” Ruby snide as she walked away both of her lackey following her. “Oh and don't think that this is going to help you score with her! She's fucking looked up tight” Ruby yelled again as she was finally out of sight. Turning around Dave faced the girl he was protecting, she was a full head smaller then him so he craned he's head down.

 

“She does know you can do stuff for people out of the kindness of your heart. But then again she probably doesn't have a heart” Dave joke to her hoping to break the ice.

 

“Thank you” She responded as it seem to work. “I didn't know what to do there”

 

“Ruby’s a total bitch, just walk away from her whenever you get the chance.” Dave explained as he forgot something “Im Dave. Who are you?” 

 

He extended his hand to her and after a second she took it “My name is Madison” She told him as she pulled her hand away

 

“If you don't mind me asking, why were they picking on you” Dave asked as she looked away.

 

“Well i kind of moved here recently and-”

 

“Oh i get it, pick on the new kid kind of thing huh. Geez that must be rough. Ive lived here my entire life so i wouldn't know the feeling.” Dave said to her “Well i hope your adjusting well”

 

“I am, but i don't think thats the only reason” The Shy introvert said as you became curious “They were in my class this morning and when i said something about myself i... got laughed at.”

 

“And that is”

 

“Im a Christian” Madison said as it all made sense to you. The clothes, the Prude and Virgin comments made from Ruby and the others.

 

“So thats why they were picking on you. Because you believe in God” You ask.

 

“Yes..” She responded meekly as she looked away.

 

“I mean... surely you've been picked on before about that”

 

No... not really. I Went to a all Christian School before i came to this one” Madison responded as Dave started feeling bad.

 

That explains why she looked like a angel herself. A girl like that is too good for a crummy school for this.

 

“Do...” Madison started getting Dave’s attention” “Do You believe in god?”

 

Crap. How does he respond to that. He cant be too rude and say he doesn't and he doesn't want to lie and say he does. Dave’s got to think about his answer.

 

“Um well... i think its kinda” He says as she looked confused. “I mean I've never really thought about it. If God is real then thats cool and if he isn't then i don't really care” Dave looked to say if he's answer is working, it kind of was.

 

“Don't get me wrong i can understand why people believe in him, having someone take care of your life and guide you is defiantly nice and I'm not faulting anyone for believing in him. And if he’s real then great, but i don't think in this moment that i believe in god”

 

Dave looked and saw Madison, she wasn't angry or sad that you didn't believe in god, she looked kind of happy.

 

“That... that was a really caring answer” She said as Dave looked away blushing a bit. She did look beautiful.

 

“Uh... Thanks”

 

Dave then watched as Madison reached into her bag and pulled out a small lunchbox, she opened it up and Dave saw her pull out a muffin. It looks good as she gave it him.

 

“Here. Consider it my way of saying thanks” She said as Dave took the muffin. Not wanting to be rude he took a bite of it and he absolutely loved it.

 

“Wow Madison, this is really good” You tell her

 

“Oh thats nice of you to say” She said as it was her turn to blush.

 

“Im serious this is really good. You can open up your own bakery with this”

 

“Thank you” Madison said with a huge smile on her face.

 

Madison wanted to talk more however Dave had a problem.

 

“Oh Man, I've got to go. I need to Get Miss Creed’s attention before she leaves.” Dave then ran past but stopped just in time to say goodbye to Madison. “Nice to meet you Madison, thanks for the Cupcake.”

 

“Your Very Welcome” She said back as he kept running. Madison watching him go with a huge and carrying smile. 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked the first chapter. Planning on adding to it soon

 

Reviews are also a welcome to help me improve

Dave's Small Predicament by Lover Of All Giantesses
Author's Notes:

Heres Chapter 2, Dave Shrunk and with Madison

That was three months ago, all disappearing from Dave’s memory, after that Madison never talked to him and honestly that was the end.


Except until now, it started out normal for Dave. Waking up on Friday getting ready for the final day of school before the weekend. He had plenty of things planned with Carly, mostly partying if he was being honest.

 

He got up and stretched, opening eyes as he looked around. As soon as he opened his eyes however, he thought he was still dreaming. This house he was in... it wasn't his. The room around him was a lot tamer then his, with white walls and neat things around. It was then he realised something else about this room, it was absolutely massive. The walls seem miles away and the roof looked so high that airplanes could fly in there. This was a very vivid dream he was having, normally it would simply be nothing but a faint memory he would have.

 

He looked down around him and found he was on a giant bed, more specifically a white pillow. While looking around at the room and being amazed at what he saw, he suddenly felt a breeze of wind on his back chilling him a bit, hitting his bare back since he sleeps in his underwear. Normally he wouldn't be worried about this but when he realised something his skin shivered.

 

He felt that. If it was a dream Dave shouldn't feel anything, does that mean... this is real. Turning his head slightly he saw what made the wind. The big sleeping face of a girl. Having the reaction most people would have, he yelled at the of his lungs.

 

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Dave yelled backing up falling on his ass as he got away. To his absolute horror the girls eyes opened and looked at him. She was startled from waking up, swatting her hand at the sound and knocking Dave off of the bed and to the ground.

 

Dave hit with a massive thud on the ground as he finally stopped screaming. Moving in pain he sees a shadow move over him, he opened his eyes to see the very same girl who hit him. But this time it was different, because he recognised her. It was Madison.

 

For Madison, it was frightening to wake up to a man screaming, however she was more intrigued then anything. Getting out of her bed in nothing but her tan pyjamas, she got on her knees and leaned forward. It took her a while but she recognised it, being the guy she met all those months ago. Dave.


As soon as she recognised him, she smiled.

 

Getting up, Dave was ready to run away from Madison. Fear getting the best of him as he looked at the kneeled Giantess. Madison could see this and didn’t want him to. “No no no, don't run. Im sorry for hitting you. I was just scared” Madison said as Dave stopped, he’s only met her once so it that really enough to trust her.

 

“Your... Your so small?” She said holding back her urge to touch him, knowing that would only scare Dave even more. Madison figures she should just take it slow and easy, however Dave has the other reaction.

 

“What’s Happening! Where am i! Why are you so big! Why am i small! Ahhhh” Dave said having a very little panic attack. She knows she should calm him down however she wasn't really sure how to.

 

“Dave, please come down. Your stressing yourself out” Madison said between all his rambling.

 

“Im Stressed! I Cant Help It. Im the Size Of A Doll!” He yelled back.

 

“Um... i actually think your smaller then one” Madison said, as soon as it left her lips she wished she could take it back as all it did was turn up the stress factor. Seeing Dave stress more, she did the only thing she could think off. Something she does to animals, she pets them.

 

Dave could see her finger coming towards him, fearing at the digit coming from him. However he felt it move to his back and start stroking it. Her motion was gentle and honestly kind of soothing. It took a while, but it did calm him down to a certain degree. After about a minute of it, he was down to a level where he could actually talk rationally.

 

“There, now we can talk properly and figure this out. Ok” Madison said.

 

“Yeah... Ok” Dave said still very shook. Madison pulled her finger away and looked at him. This was the first tim she realised he was in nothing but a pair of boxers. Something she couldn't help but blush about. But Dave on the other hand was simply just amazed at the size of the giant christian girl. Her Body and her Pyjama’s scaling to the sky.

 

“Ok” Madison said “Lets start with your questions before. What was your first question again?”

 

Dave thought about it before remembering. “What’s Happening” He says to himself. “Well its pretty dam- darn obvious. I shrunk” He says to himself correcting himself in front of the giant Christian girl. Something she noticed and appreciated.

 

“As for the next one, Where are you? Your in my room. On my pillow first and then on my floor” Madison said.

 

“Yeah, after you knocked me down on the ground” Dave said kind of bitter

 

“Sorry... You startled me” She said feeling embarrassed 

 

“Its fine” He reassures her. “The next one was also already explained. Why your so big, because I've shrunk” 

 

“Yeah” She says adding.

 

“Which leaves us with the final question... Why am i so small?”

 

This was the one that got both of them confused, neither of them could think of why. Dave said to Madison that he didn't take nothing, he wasn't cursed or anything like that. Not only how he got shrunk or why he was in Madison’s room when he woke up. Nothing made sense to either of them. Except for one for Madison. One which made perfect sense to her.

 

“It was me” She said to herself as Dave didn't quite hear.

 

“Im sorry Madison, what was that?”

 

“I.. It was Me! Im the one that shrunk you!” She said feeling so ashamed.

 

“What are you talking about! Was it you?” He says backing up.

 

“Yes... Well not really. Kind of”

 

“Madison Explain!” He says stressing out once again.

 

“Well, do you remember when we first met each other”

 

“Yeah, what about it”

 

“Well, after that i went home and prey at night, every night. Preying to God that you would notice me and that you will... um....” Madison trailed off not wanting to say the next part.

 

“Madison finish” He says not up for any playing

 

“Become mine! You were so nice and i started to like you! But you were so hard to approach and you never seem to notice me around so i started preying to God that you would be mine but i meant like a couple and not like this!” She said feeling so embarrassed to say this.

 

“Wait hold up, if you wanted to talk to me why didn't you just come up. I wouldn't talked to you back.” Dave said taking what she said one leg at a time.

 

“Well, i mean i wanted to. but your friend”

 

Carly. Now it all makes sense to him, of course the Christian Girl wouldn't want to talk to the girl who mentions her Vagina more times then her family.

 

“Are you mad at me?” Madison said worried however Dave reassured her.

 

“Im not Madison. Look thats a theory but i don't think thats it. I mean wouldn't God have better things to do then shrink me and toss me on your bed” Dave said not believing the story, however what Madison said next made him not this it was as crazy at first.

 

“Well, what else could it be besides God’s work”

 

He was left stunned, not knowing how to answer back to that. its the only thing that really has any sense of actuality to that. But God’s not real, at least Dave doesn't think he is. Madison was watching above seeing Dave’s face process it. She has no doubt that’s what happen. 

 

And although she didn't ask for it specifically, she actually is really happy about it. Madison did bring this up knowing it wouldn't go well with Dave, but she found the smaller boy beyond adorable. Too cute to even describe.

 

“Ok Madison” Dave spoke getting her attention. “Im not saying that i believe thats what happened, but if it is then what um... what would we do now? How do we get the Big Guy upstairs to reverse this?”

 

Madison looked straight at him with a big smile. “Well i don't really know how to get him to reverse, but i don't think we should”

 

“What?”

 

“I mean, it’s all part of God’s plan. Isn't it?”

 

End Notes:

Here it is, i want to add but im also busy

Getting Home From School by Lover Of All Giantesses

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

 

The clock just repeatedly ticking itself over and over, Driving Dave to the edge of insanity. 

 

“Seriously why would Madison even still have one of those dumb clocks” Dave said to himself as the stupid clock was the only thing thats been able to entertain him in the past six hours. He was currently on the carpeted floor of Madison’s room, laying down as he has to wait for her to get back from school.

 

He would try to escape, however she grabbed a towel and clogged up the bottom of the door, Aka his only way to possibly escape. Not only that but he's gotten kind of hungry, hopefully Madison will come back soon before he starves to death.

 

Almost like on cue, he heard footsteps outside of the door. Getting up he looks towards it hoping that it was Madison’s mother or someone else in her family, however when the door opened it was revealed to be the Christian girl. Now fully dressed and back from school

 

Madison walks into the room and spots the couple inches tall boy near her bed looking up at her, waiting for her like an obedient pet. Not really realising that if Dave could escape if he would.

 

“Hey Dave” She said closing the door behind her before anything else. “How was your day?” 

 

“Its been good. Except for the kidnapping and bored out of my mind part”

 

“Well I'm glad.” Madison said not hearing the sarcasm. As she took her shoes off by the door, walking in her knee high white socks. She got close to him and got on her knees to see Dave closer. Moving her hair out of her face as she looked at the shrunken boy over. There was an air of silence before Madison speaked up.

 

“Well... aren't you going to ask how my day was” She said as Dave sighed.

 

“Fine, how was your day”

 

“It was great! Thank you so much for asking!’ She said cheery. “I got a 92% on my English Test and i grabbed the last Fruit Snack from the cafeteria....”

 

She rattled on about her day but Dave didn't care in the least... he had something on his mind.

 

“Ok.. Ok.. Madison” He yelled getting her to stop.

 

“What is it Dave?” She said.

 

“Can you please... I beg of you... please! Help me Grow Big?” Dave said going back to the conversation they had in the morning

 

“Dave, we already talked about this” Madison said in a matter of the fact tone. “Im not growing you back... i don't even know how to do that?”

 

“Do anything! Besides just keeping me locked up in your room as your human pet!” Dave yelled back as she was a little hurt.

 

“Pet? No No No. Your not my Pet. More like my own personal shrunken friend” Madison then brought her finger to pat him again however Dave hit it away. Something that got her quite miffed.

 

“Dave that was rude”

 

“You know whats rude. Shrinking me and keeping me as a Prisoner! Your Keeping hear against my will!” Dave yelled back, his anger growing since the start of the day.

 

“You know what.” Madison said as she stood up to her full height, intimidating Dave. He forgot for a second that if she wanted to... she could just step on him and that would be it. “Your obviously under a lot of stress right now. So I'm not going to talk to you till you can calm yourself”

 

And with that she stepped over him and went to her bed, laying on it and not giving any attention to him.

 

Dave was ready to storm away too, however he's still trapped in the room. And far to hungry. He crossed his arms angrily thinking about what he can do... However every time he tries his stomach rumbled, interrupting his thought. As much as he hates it, he needs to eat so he needs to apologise.

 

Walking up to the bed with the crossed girl on he yelled up. “Madison!”

 

After no response he yelled again. And again. He knows she can hear him, but he knows she's only going to respond to one word. A grumble went again in his stomach as he decided to swallow.

 

“Fine... Im sorry Madison” Dave yelled as that got her attention. He watches as two large pillars came from the bed and struck down not to far from him. Her feet as she leaned forward on the bed, sitting on the edge as she looks down at him.

 

“What you said was really mean before. Im just trying to be nice to you and give you a home. Im not trying to make you a prisoner I'm trying to make you enjoy your stay here” Madison said looking gloomy. This fight really affected her it seems. “Im sorry if you feel like I'm being mean to you.”

 

“No... your not mean at all” Dave said interrupting her. “Actually i’d say your the nicest person I've ever met” 

 

Dave was going to continue on how he still didn't want to be small however her socked foot comes to him hitting him in the chest as he falls back. “Oh Dave, Thank you so much! That means a lot!” Madison said looking up he saw that she was so happy, her mouth smiling cheek from cheek as he goes to continue again.

 

“Madison, why'd you kick me!” He yells getting up.

 

“Oh, did i kick you sorry. I just wanted to tap you with my feet” Madison said. “Since your so small i guess my feet were too strong for you.”

 

Out of all the words she had to use strong, hitting his pride. His stomach rumbles again as he couldn't wait any longer. “Madison I've been stuck in your room all day, do you have food or anything i can eat” He said to her.

 

“I think i have some left over sandwich in my lunchbox, ill go get it” She said getting up from the bed to her bag, once again towering over him.

 

He looks at her as he felt all his anger from before gone, sure he didn't want to be stuck in her room like this however oddly enough he's not mad at Madison.

 

She came back not to long later carrying a sandwich, a bit eaten out of it as she sat on the bed. Looking down at her feet she saw you and started wondering something.

 

“Hey Dave. is it okay if i pick you up”

 

Dave thought about this, she has respected him ever since he woke up. She hasn't touched him except for the hit, the petting and just then the foot tap. He knew it was coming but still he was trying to put it off.

 

But he cant do it anymore.

 

“Fine” He said with eyes closed. While Madison’s eyes shined with happiness. Reaching down with her free hand she laid her palm on the ground, inviting him to climb on. Madison couldn't have explained the urge she got to just grab his small body between her giant fingers, however she knew that would not go along well with him. Start small and then build her way up is how she's going to approach this.


Dave walked over to the hand, amazed at the size as well as the arm extending up. Stepping on, he feels his feet hit the softness of her palm as Madison gigged from up top. He walked on it and waited for her to lift up, however she didn't.

 

“Um... can you sit down, i don't want you falling off” Madison said as Dave did what she wanted, sitting down indian style. Then all of a sudden the Hand lifted off the ground, feeling like an elevator Dave was happy he sat down. He raises up past her leg and past her waist. he got pulled up to her face as she couldn't help but marvel at the situation. She held you in front of her face as he felt slightly uncomfortable, the sight was nice but seeing her eyes look over him so close felt weird.

 

His stomach rumbled again as he was done with it. “Seriously Madison I'm starving, can you please take me to the sandwich “

 

Madison snapped out of her gaze as she agreed bringing him to her other hand where the sandwich is. She connects it by sides as she finally said it was fine to get up. Standing up he walked over to the bread, seeing every single thing inside of it. Looking at it so close, he doesn't even think he can make a dent it in. Yet alone eat it all. All he's going to do is create little nibble marks in her giant bite mark.

 

“I hope you don't mind ham, i had it for lunch but was full” Madison said staring at him with a smile, obviously wanting to watch him eat. “Eat up, and then after that. We can play some games together!”

 

 

End Notes:

_________________________________________________________________________

Dont worry, next chapter is where it gets fun

Madison's Monopoly by Lover Of All Giantesses
Author's Notes:

Chapter Four of this Story, hope you all enjoy it and give me some reviews (Wether its encouraging or Constractive, ill take it)

Ive already got reminded of the diffence in Then and Than and i hoped i used it right

Dave had a hard time focusing on his sandwich, as most people would if they were told by a giant girl that they're gonna play afterwards. Granted the food didn't really taste great. The glory of a sandwich is that when you take a bite, all the ingredients mix together. The problem is with Dave’s height. He cant get a mix of food. Its either all bread, all cheese, all lettuce or all ham. It just ended up feeling very brand.

 

But it did fill his stomach, and once he was satisfied Madison took it away from him. Putting it to the side as she dropped it as well. Placing him onto the bed as she stood up. “Im so excited! I don't usually have people come around, so this is gonna be so fun!” She said as she left to the door. She didn't tell him where she was going as she closed the door behind her. Dave is left by himself as he didn't exactly know where to go and what to do. Should he wait for her? Should he hide from her? Probably not, Madison won't hurt him, no matter what she's doing. Madison is a very kind girl so Dave is kind of lucky to have her. The again she's kidnapping him so maybe he's not as lucky as first thought.

 

Madison came back after a couple of minutes holding something in her hands. It was good for Dave as he saw it was a board game. Understanding what she meant he was able to breathe a sigh of relief. Placing it onto the ground she pulled for Dave. Placing her palm next to him.

Dave at least appreciates this from the Honey Haired girl. He stood on and was carried onto the ground, right in front of Madison sitting cross legged. “Dave, have you played Monopoly?” She unpacked it and started setting up the game.

 

“Um yeah with a couple of friends once or twice” Dave responded as Madison sets the board down. It looked more like a platform from his perspective. He couldn't even read the words on it unless he was right over the property. 

 

Madison reached in and picked out a game piece, holding it in front of her friend. He saw the shiny Dog in her fingers. “Im gonna be the dog, woof woof” Madison said shaking it in an undeniably cute motion. She placed it on the start as she the organised the money for both of them. Dave looked away and found it slightly weird. “Uh... Madison? Wheres my game piece?”

 

“Well i was thinking, that you could be the game piece. I mean your the size of one so i thought it would be easier?” She explained looking at Dave to see if he had a problem with that, judging from his face he didn't.

 

“Ok, lets get started than” Dave said joining the dog. “By the way, i think your gonna have to roll the die for me”

 

And the game began, now you would think that the sweet innocent girl would have no success in the cutthroat business world, but judging from this game it would say otherwise. She had a perfect plan, organise all her property on the first and last quarter. This means not only did she get the cheapest properties to build on at the start of the game, she also had the deadliest properties for later on. Not to mention she also had a few others meaning Dave couldn't get a monopoly himself. Also the way she talked and convinced Dave. He knew what she was aiming for and knew the risk it could do for him, but he just couldn't say no. She was that persuasive.

 

Needless to say, she thrashed him. In about forty minutes the game was over. 

 

“That was fun” Madison said happy grabbing all her winnings, and packing away the board.

 

“Fun? You destroyed me Madison, i don't even think i was a challenge for you?”

 

“No you did great” Madison said trying to make him feel better “Im just very competitive.”

 

“Still, i imagine all your friends would love playing with you?” Dave said as she stopped in her tracks, Dave knowing he said something wrong.

 

“I... I don't play this with my friends. I play it with my Relatives when they come around” Madison said.

 

As soon as Dave said that he knew where he went wrong “Um Madison, want to play another game? Id sure love to play Connect Four with you”

 

“Actually, i think I'm going to lay on the bed for a while. Let you explore the room and such” Madison said as Dave mentally kicks himself.

 

 “How about a different game? He shouts again, only for her to nod no. “Hop on, ill carry you around to the other side of the room, or onto the desk if you want me to?” Madison said as Dave hated the mood she was in.


Its like she has some magic with him, even though he was betrayed and kidnapped by her he hates to see her angry or sad. She held her palm on the floor and Dave tried to quickly think of what to do.

 

Smiling he thought of a plan. He ran up to Madison’s hand and started making his way onto it, only to go past it and start climbing her wrist. 

 

“Wait? What are you-” Madison said as she felt his small body climbing. Feeling a bit ticklish she had to hold it in. Not to mention the sight of Dave scurrying up her arm was the cutest sight she's ever seen. Dave moved on all fours climbing up her wrist. He came into contact with her shirt, which was cut off after her elbows. He jumped over and started climbing up her arm.

 

And although she wasn't ticklish at this point. She couldn't help but have a smile. Seeing Dave reach her upper arm and eventually her shoulder. Dave looked ahead and saw the giant smiling face of Madison staring at him, her head turned ninety degree to look at him on her shoulder.

 

“Why” Madison said between giggle. “Why did you run up my arm?”

 

“Well, i mean it looked like fun” He says making sure he won't fall, balancing like a master. “And besides, I've got to stay active. Im not just gonna stay still” Truth be told, Dave just wanted to get her to smile again.

 

“It did look fun” Madison echoed. “Running up someones arm. Something that you wouldn't even be able to step on if you weren't that size”

 

“Yeah, i guess” Dave replied. Never really thinking about it like that. “So is it okay if i just stay here for a while?”

 

“I don't mind” Madison said with a smile, Dave sat down his legs hovering over the edge of her body. Kicking his feet around as he smiled at Madison.

 

The two then start talking, not really about anything important but just talking. Dave really wanted to ask Madison about the whole friend situation but he held back, thinking it would be private subject. Judging from how she reacted last time it was mentioned. Although Friend’s did come up though. Dave’s friend.

 

“So Carly didn't even question why i wasn't there?” Dave asked.

 

“As far as i can tell, she was just like she was every other day. Only this time she didn't have you so she talked to someone else”

 

“Was it a boy or girl?” he asks to which Madison looks confused “If its a boy than he's getting lucky that week. Thats just how she rolls”

 

“Um... what do you mean by get lucky?” Madison said.

 

“You know... um the whole in out in out” Dave said only to get a blank face, figuring that he needs to be straight. Madison wouldn't of heard all these youthanisms “Having Sex with him”

 

“What! Why would she do that, she's so young and she's not even married!” Madison said slightly outraged.

 

“Oh right, some of you Christians believe in no sex till after marriage don't you?” Dave got reminded. “Well Carly surely doesn't believe that, and besides lots of people have had sex at our school.”

 

There was a moment of silence, with that last sentence hovering in the air. Until Madison spoke up “Have you?”

 

“Have i what?”

 

“Have you had... sex... before. Have you had sex with Carly!” She said, getting that idea in her head.

 

“What no no no! Never” Dave responded, calming Madison down. “I mean, I'm sure she's great but it would just be too weird you know. As for the have you had sex part, well...”

 

“You have!” Madison screamed as she thought she uncovered it.

 

“No.... i haven't” Dave said defeated, Madison happy to hear that answer. “Nope, sadly even though my best friend talks to me about it all the time. Ive never done it. Im a Virgin”

 

“Thats great!” Madison said.

 

“What?”

 

“You haven't had it yet, that means you can wait until your married. Just like people should” Madison said.

 

Until his married... if she keeps him this size and in her room, there is no way he's gonna get married. Unless it was to a girl who's into some kinky shit. And at that point Dave is sure she wouldn't care about sex after marriage. Though he was done with this conversation “Yeah. i guess”

 

Knock!

 

Knock!

 

Madison turned her head, facing the door as she had her eyes open. “Oh no! thats my mom, I've got to hide you” She didn't wait for him to jump in her hand, instead she grabbed Dave. Her hand had a soft hold for him, but still reckless as it wasn't perfected yet. Moving over she went to her bed and quickly dropped Dave near the pillow, ushering him to quickly hide. Wasting no time he did what he was told and got close and tight near the pillow. Enough for him to see still

 

The door opened and in walked a woman who no doubt was Madison’s mother. She had her honey coloured hair just like her daughter, but medium length and enough shit in her hair that Dave would think she would have a hard time walking around in it. She had a slender and taller figure than her daughter and much more well endowed. Her breasts were barely hiding in her purple top and her long leggings making her legs look like they go on for kilometres. She had high heels on as well, meaning she looked about a foot taller over Madison with them on. Her face finally was hard to describe. It reminded Dave of all those mid forty to fifty year olds who could still pull off the word Milf. She was still beautiful, too much of a cougar it seems but still beautiful.

 

“Um hi Mom... i hope you don't mind i was just playing a game” Madison said grabbing Monopoly and showing her.

 

“Yes, i saw you grab it. I  sorry but i just needed to check?”

 

“Check what?”

 

“Check if you had any boys in the room” Her mother said as Dave started to hide, he really didn't want to get spotted and she had her eye out. Lucky for him she was looking for normal size boys “It would seem not, so you were really just playing a board game by yourself?”

 

“The game was fun” Madison replied to her mother, gaining a sigh.

 

“What did i tell you dear, you need to go out! Have fun! You cant spend all your days by yourself in here! Your far to shy to make any friends.”

 

“Actually i have made a friend” Madison replied, smiling over her shoulder to Dave. Understandably her Mother was sceptical.

 

“Really than, whats her name?” Her mother said walking close. Madison was just about to reply with Dave but stopped. Although her mother wants her to go out and makes friends, Boys are a different story entirely. Like this one time when she was little, and a boy at her local church got friendly with her, Madison’s mother made sure that went nowhere.

 

“Her name is...” Madison said as Dave was surprised, he really thought she would say him “Her name is.... Car...ly” Madison said as you opened your eyes in shock.

 

“Carly, sweet name. Well id love to meet my daughters best friend” Her mother replied as Dave can see the nervousness in Madison’s eyes “Anyway, sorry for intruding dear. Have a good night” Her mother then left, Madison replying with goodnight closed the door. She turned around to see Dave coming from his hiding spot.

 

“Lets just hope that doesn't bite us in the behind later on” he said to her as she couldn't help but agree.

 

-------------------

 

It was bedtime. Madison, who has changed into her pyjamas in the closet came out. Ready to go into bed, since Dave’s been in here he has been in his bed wear so he doesn't really have to prepare. He plans to go to sleep on the stack of tissues that she set up but Madison had something they needed to do.

 

They Prayed.

 

With her hands together at the foot of her bed, and Dave doing the same (Although not having the motivation) She started praying.

 

“As i lay myself down to sleep.

I pray the lord my soul to keep.

If i die before i wake.

I pray the lord my soul to take.

Thank you.

And Amen.”

 

There was a moment of silence before he heard Madison say “You too”

 

“Oh uh... Amen”

 

And like that, they went to sleep in their own personal beds.

 

End Notes:

The seeds have been planted.

And by the way thats an actual Prayer my family used when i was little.

Madison's Eventful Tour by Lover Of All Giantesses
Author's Notes:

Chapter 5. Make sure to review

“Thank you mother for driving me home, ill be out in a little while!” Madison said, closing the door behind her and putting her bag to the side. She looked around her room for a little while before seeing Dave laying on her bed. Back on the bed and staring up at the ceiling.

 

“Hey Dave, did you have a good day?” Madison asked walking closer to him, crouching down so she could see his bed better.

 

“Madison, you cant keep me in here anymore”

 

“Look Dave, i thought you were pass this. I already told you-”

 

“No, not like that” Dave interrupted “What i mean is i cant stand being in here anymore. Im driving myself crazy! Doing nothing all day and just waiting here, please let me go somewhere thats outside this room!”

 

Madison thought about it, she's kept him in the room the whole time she's found him. All the time she's been outside at school, or someplace else he's been waiting here, Madison honestly was feeling a bit guilty.

 

“Im sorry, your safer in here then out there” Madison said as Dave got up.

 

“Just let me out, we don't have to go anywhere, just around the house!” He argued, Madison could hear the desperation in his voice, and even though she would rather him stay in here, she couldn't convince herself that it was the right thing to do.

 

“Ok but my Mom’s out there, so I'm gonna have to watch over. Is that okay?”


Dave had no arguments. Madison scooped him up in her palm and left the room, for the first time Dave was able to see the house that he was trapped at. It was huge, unsurprisingly. Granted to a normal house it still was very big. It had two floors and was tidy beyond belief. What surprised him was the lack of anything Christian. you expected statues or paintings or whatever Christian people had in their homes. Instead it looks like a normal house, there was none of that. Apparently Madison’s room was on the second floor as she headed down the stairs, holding Dave close to her body making sure he was safe up against her. her chest being behind him as he don't think she realises just how close he was. Dave’s gaze goes from the house to her breasts hidden behind her outfit. He knows he shouldnt look but he just couldn't help it. They weren't as big as Carly’s but still from his perspective they were huge.

 

Madison made it downstairs and started showing Dave around the house, he's own personal tour. Going from the modern kitchen to the pure white bathroom and even the laundry. She even showed him the front lawn, surprising him as he saw the world bigger. She lived on a suburban street apparently. 

 

Admittadly Madison didn't want to linger outside, not wanting to risk something going wrong and her losing him. Heading back inside Madison was about to show him the living room, when suddenly she stopped in her tracks when she entered the room. Seeing her mother on the couch, drinking some wine.

 

“Madison, dear come sit with me” Her mother said spotting her daughter. Madison curled up her hand trying to stop her mother from seeing him, while you saw her mother just fine. She was wearing white leggings as well as a purple sweater, a purple sweater that hugged her body. She had a wine in her hand which was barely touched as well as a very relaxed position on the couch.

 

“Im sorry Mom... I'm busy at the moment” Madison said as her mother didn't make that.

 

“Come on, sit with me. You never do. What could possibly be more important then spending time with your mother”

 

Madison not being one for lying didn't know what to say. She wasn't going to fib to her mother, and she shouldn't stay considering the fact she was carrying Dave. Madison didn't know what to say, so she just passed through, trying to avoid the conversation from going anywhere. It may be rude but its the best option in her mind. Or at least it should have bene, if Madison didn't trip up on the table leg. Madison catches herself but she could nothing for poor little Dave. He flew out of her hand and straight to the couch. Not landing on the cushions, but managing to land on something far softer. Dave was flying straight to Madison’s mother’s chest.


he hit her moderately sized buxom as he grabbed the sweater, stoping himself from ricochetting off. Looking up he could see the mother looking straight ahead. Her head being absolutely massive from Dave’s perspective. She wasn't looking at him and seem to not spot him, as she was more concerned about her daughter.

 

“Madison be careful, you don't want to hurt yourself”

 

“Uh...” Was all Madison could say in reply. She could see Dave’s small body on her mothers breasts. Sitting on the purple landscape as she panicked. Dave looked back at her trying to form a plan to get him away from the mother. Sure he wants to get found and escape eventually but not by Madison’s mother. Something about the woman made him feel uneasy.

 

“Madison are you alright, do you have a fever” her mother asked “I can get you a thermometer to see if-”

 

“No!” Madison said out loud, knowing if her mother got up than its the end of Dave. “Uh No, how about we watch the show together.” 

 

Her Mother’s eyes lit up as Madison joined her on the couch. Hiding on his stomach Dave tried to make himself blend in as Madison gets closer. She tries not to look at Dave, but couldn't help it.

 

‘Oh Madison, I'm so glad. When was the last time we did something together like this. And your gonna love it, i promise you that” Her mother said as she went to put her wine on the table. Knowing she might spot Dave, Madison grabbed it.

 

“Ill do that Mom, you just relax right there” Madison said grabbing the wine and placing it onto the table ahead.

 

“Thank you dear. Now lets watch this, trust me your gonna love it” Her mother said as the three of them started watching it. both Dave and Madison being more concerned on how to smuggle their way out. Also on the same time both of them were forced to blend in and watch the television and the show.


Sex In The City.

 

Needless to say the both of them wanted to get away from there as soon as possible. Dave was waiting for Madison to grab him nonchalantly or something like that, but Madison had a different planning.

 

Very subtly she raised her hands up for a yawn, stretching them out as she made sure Dave noticed what she wanted him to, her hand. She than lowered it down right into the space between her mother and herself. She held her palm open as she wanted Dave to fall down there.

 

Looking at him, he understood enough.

 

“Didn't you get enough sleep?” her mother said tilting her head that way, stopping Dave from moving.

 

“Oh, I'm sorry. Just busy i suppose” Madison said not technically lying. Her mother ignored this and turned her head back to the Tv.

 

Seeing this as his chance to move, Dave proceeded to army crawl over her breasts. He wants to go and run to the edge but he knows if he did than he will no doubt be spotted. Funny, under him he could feel the soft mounds. They're was a sweater and probably a bra between them but he could still feel them, getting slightly turned on from the situation. Getting to the edge Dave peaked over, seeing the hand of Madison. He were right on the edge and Madison wasn't watching the Television any more. Her attention being entirely on Dave

 

Swallowing his fear, he pulled himself off and fell down. Free falling as he lands in the soft palm of Madison. He feels it move as she places him on the other side of the couch, away from her mother and her gaze.


Landing between her rear and the armrest, Dave had little room to move. But he was thankful that he was not only out of the mothers sight, but he were as well out of danger. After everything his actually still happy his out of the room, although he doubts Madison will be as happy.

 

Madison was ready to take Dave back to her room, hide him from sight and keep him safe, but she’s watching something with her mother right now and it would be so wrong to just leave. Not to mention quite rude. When the episode is over she's planning to go back to her room, but until than she's just gonna watch.... Sex in the city...

 

That name along made Madison quite confident that she's not going to like it, but she's open enough to give it a try.

 

-Timeskip-

 

“That was the most horrendous show ive ever seen! How could someone even enjoy filth like that” Madison complained, both her and Dave being back in the room.

 

“Don't ask me, stuff like thats been a mystery to men for years” Dave replied as she dropped him down onto her bed. “Still i was surprised your Mother was watching it, kind of weird for a Christian to watch” 

 

Madison sat down onto the bed next to Dave, creating a little lean, he had to mentally make sure he wouldn't fall to her side “Oh right you don't know... My Mom isn't Christian”

 

“Really” Dave replied honestly very amazed, normally its the parents that push it on the children “Than how did you become Cristian?”

 

“Well from my Dad. He use to read stories from the bible to me to help me sleep and he took me to church every Sunday” Madison explained.

 

“Oh really, well where was your dad tonight, was he working?”

 

“Um... Hes....” Madison said not finishing, making it obvious to Dave.

 

“Oh I'm so sorry Madison. i didn't know”

 

“Its fine, it happen when i was young so I've had a lot of time to cope. Still i miss him” Madison said as he simply wanted to change the conversation now. Waiting an appropriate amount of time he asked

 

“So Madison, Its still early in the day, do you want to play a game or something?”

 

“Well... I mean i don't think we should play Monopoly again, if I'm being honest i felt a little bad beating you so much” She said to Dave as he laughed.

 

“Don't get cocky, ill have you know i know your strategy so ill defiantly beat you next time.” Dave said back in a joking manner as she joined in back.

 

“Oh, ill be sure to watch out for it next time little Davey” She said tapping him onto the head. “Actually there was something else i thought we could try”

 

“really... what is it?”

 

“Well... its um... Its just a nice little....” Madison stammered, unable to get this out. Dave noticed the massive blush upon her face. Like she was so afraid to get these simply words out of her mouth.

 

“Come on Madison, you can tell me” Dave said to her as she was about to speak. When suddenly she got up, forcing David to fall on his rear. 

 

“Oh i was only asking if you wanted to play chutes and ladders. Ill go get the board” Madison said, without another word she left the room, leaving David by himself. He wants to question her about what just happened, its obvious that Chutes and Ladders wasn't what she was going to say and she just changed her question.

 

Madison outside walked past her mom and grabbed the board game, both kicking herself for almost asking that and not asking that at the same time. She's only gotten him for two days. She needs to wait longer.

 

She was going to kiss him.

 

 

A Little Foot Fun by Lover Of All Giantesses
Author's Notes:

Next one out.

------------------

Its been a couple of days since the last incident, the one where Madison’s mother almost found Dave out. Since then Madison has been stubbornly refusing to take Dave out of her room, yet alone out of her sight. He's been trapped in her room once again, but at the very least Madison has tried to make his everlasting boredom go away.


Previously Dave’s been stuck in her room, doing nothing as Madison goes out at school. Madison fixed this problem pulling out her old dvd’s and grabbing her old timey TV. The product she put on wasn't.... wasn't what Dave was expected.

 

“Life without God’s love, is like a donut. Like a donut. Like a donut. Life without God’s love, is like a donut…”

 

“...Cause theres a whole in the middle of your heart” Dave finished, laying on the bed looking up at the Tv’s thats been on repeat for the past couple hours. He's watching something weird called the Donut Hole. It has a old man inviting children to his donut shaped hideout and singing to the kids.

 

Theres a joke there.

 

This is until Madison opened the door, coming back from school. She spotted Dave and smiled warmly at him “Hey Dave, I'm back!”

 

“Hey Madison, hey can you do me a favour and turn off the Tv.”

 

“What you don't like it, i use to watch this when i was a kid all the time. Its pretty fun isn't it” Madison said as she put her bag down and moved to the tv. Pressing the Dvd button it came out.

 

“Lets just say I've got the songs in my head, and I'm not counting that as a good thing” Dave said as he felt like it was embedded into his head. “When i asked you to put on some movies for me, i thought it would be something else”

 

“You mean like action movies, I've seen some trailers and i didnt like it. So bloody and so odd” Madison explained “Thats why I've stuck to Christian shows”

 

“Well what about Disney, you like Disney?” You ask her as she explained she didn't know what Disney was “Madison, you've got to buy some. Your gonna love it. Lion King, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Hercules, they were my childhood”

 

“I mean, ill see if i can buy the Dvd’s. Then we can watch them together” Madison said with a sly smile.

 

“Its a date” Dave replied as the words made her melt. Reaching down Madison grabbed Dave and pulled him off the bed, dropping him into her lap. She's gotten very more forward in the past couple days. Not anymore asking to pick Dave up, she's gotten use to it. She brought her hand and started to stroke his back, caressing him with her long digit.

 

“So what do you want to do now? We can play some more board games?” Madison said with hopeful eyes, Dave on the other hand didn't want to do that. Madison has showed him she had no equal when it comes to board games. She's ridiculously good, no matter what she's playing.

 

“Not right now, how about we just relax here” Dave responded as she pouted above him.

 

“You want to relax, I've been waiting all day to play with you. Its all i could of thought about. Can we please do something? Pretty Please”

 

“I guess, but i don't know what?” Dave responded as Madison and him thought about it. It took a while but Madison got an idea. Her whole body jerked as her hands pulled away from Dave, leaning forward she brought her foot up to her knee. Pulling off the sock and revealing her barefoot.

 

During his time with Madison he's seen them quite often, thankfully it hasn't been this close as she makes sure to put him on the bed when she's stepping around. Seeing them so close he could tell how good care she takes care of them. Her feet are kind of cute. Well for feet that is. Madison pulled her foot down and raised her other one, pulling the sock off as well “Madison, what are you doing?” Dave asked as she didn't respond, she lowered her other foot down to the ground.

 

Then she finished off, grabbing Dave and leaning forward. Dave feels his body gets transported as he was confused, what is she gonna do. Her fingers let go of him as he was dropped down to the ground. On the carpet floor he looked back at the giant Christian, smiling down. Craning his head down, he looked down her giant legs and then at the bottom was her barefoot, place flat on the ground.

 

It was at this point and this point only did Dave realise what she wanted.

 

“Dave” Madison said in a sweet voice, well a lot sweeter than normal. “I was thinking, could you give me a foot rub?” She finished this, bringing her foot closer, sticking it right in your face. Shifting her toes “Its just, I've never gotten one. And my Mom’s always telling about how she goes to the spa and get a massage. It sounded nice... so i was thinking you could possibly give me one”

 

“Do... do i have to? I mean your feet.... your feet are really big”

 

“Please, if you do it for me, ill do something for you” Madison said adding more sweetness into her voice. Dave doesn't know if she knows what she's doing, adding more sweetness and honestly breaking his defence. Hopefully she doesn't, cause Dave doesn't think he could never say no to that voice.

 

“Okay fine, ill give you one” Dave said as Madison smiled, she wanted to reach down and hug him. But than again she wanted it as soon as possible. Clapping herself and cheering, she moved her feet right in front of Dave.

 

“Oh thank you Dave! Thank you so much! Well you can start whenever you want, just try to make it as good as possible please?” Madison asked

 

“I mean, ill give it my best” Dave said, as his officially began his job. Walking close to her feet, Dave couldn't help but wonder how he is gonna do this. Is he too small? Will she even feel it. Sucking up he puts his hands on her big toe, placing them down as it felt like he was touching a huge boulder. Madison above was staring with wide and excited eyes. Dave then with all the power he could muster tried to give her the best massage he could. Trying to move her giant toe’s skin around and make it relaxing for her. All the effort he was doing to try to make Madison happy.

 

And it didn't accomplish anything. Above Madison frowned, not at the job but the result. She could barely feel anything, thats disappointing. Madison wanted to have a nice and comfortable massage session. She should tell him to stop, but she decided against it wanting him to at least finish the big toe.

 

And finished he did, in about a minute Dave walked back, tired from all the pushing he was doing “How... was that, did it feel good?”

 

Madison didn't want to lie, but she also didn't want to tell Dave that he was too weak “Actually, i was thinking we could do something else. I've got an idea”

 

“Wait... but how good di-”

 

“Anyway, i was thinking i could play with you, like this” Madison said switching the subject, Dave saw the toe he was just massaging come for him,  Dave felt it bat itself at him, hitting him in the chest as he stumbled back. Madison above giggled at this motion “Oh, i think we can have fun like this. You'll try to avoid my toe and I'm gonna try to knock you down”

Dave thought about the offer and smiled “Well at least I'm getting my favour after this. Sure Madison! Go ahead, but i have a feeling you won't catch me”

 

Madison smiled on the inside, it seems he's pass the massage, meaning she won't have to tell Dave how bad he was. Madison brought her foot close to Dave, planning to jab at him with her toe. Dave was quick and dodged it, running away from her incoming toe. He assumes that he cant run out of her reach so he tries to stick close-ish. Dodging her toe again, Dave decided to up the ante with a little taunt.

 

“Come on Madison, I'm too fast for you”

 

“Oh you little- Watch out for my big bad toe. Its coming” Madison said playing with him with a huge smile. Dave dodged once again as he couldn't believe how aggressive she's becoming. he doesn't have a time for himself as he kept moving away, dodging every second. He doesn't know how long his gonna last. In hindsight he really should of put a time limit on. You know so he could actually win. She stopped her foot as it was just about to overwhelm you.

 

“Your good, but are you good enough for two feet” Madison said as she lifted both feet.

 

“Well i can try” Dave said

 

And try he did... for approximately 5 seconds. Here how it went down.

 

Dave saw Madison’s left foot coming for him, being smart he ducked down. The foot going over his head as he prepared to dodge the second one. But the second one came far to fast as the side of the foot hit him directly into his head. Dave couldn't do anything as he felt the whole impact, knocking him onto his back. A little dazed but all together good. Madison stopped for a second, curious to see if your okay. When you started stirring it washed away her fear, meaning she could have a little more fun. Dave before he could stand back up felt something press onto him. He opened his eye and saw nothing but the sight of Madison’s massive toe over him. Pressing down on his torso and covering his face. “Okay Madison, you won. Don't need to rub it in” Dave said as he heard giggle.

 

“You probably want me to pull this away don't you?” Madison said teasing you in a kind manner.

 

“Yes i do” he says as he didn't appreciate it. Dave’s honestly just happy her feet doesn't stink right now.

 

“Say please?” She said

 

“Please, with extra cherries on top” He says sugar coating it.

 

“I don't know, your gonna have to do something special to get it off”

 

“What, you want me to kiss your foot or something” Dave said joking around.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Yes. Kiss my foot Dave” Was all Madison said, they're was silence before and after that. Dave couldn't tell if it was a joke or serious. 

 

Above Madison wanted to bury herself in her pillow. how could she say that! Thats too mean, thats too rude. It was just suppose to be a joke but when Dave said it, she wanted it much more. Madison was just about to lift her foot up off of him and move on, most likely apologising when suddenly she felt something on the underneath of her toe. It was dave’s lips. He gave her big toe a cute kiss as she was blushing beyond crazy. Pulling her foot up up she tried to cover her face.

 

“You... you actually did it” Madison said in disbelief. Dave got up and dusted himself off. Considering he was under her foot, he was in a pretty good state.

 

“Well, i think I'm done. Don't get me wrong your feet are great, its just thats enough foot fun for me today” Dave said as he looked up at Madison. Acting quickly she stood up and went away. To the other side of the room so Dave couldn't see his face.

 

“Madison, you okay?”

 

“Im fine! Just give me some time” She said

 

“Okay” Dave said not understanding, smiling to himself. Kissing her foot wasn't the best, but He’s gotten a favour in return.

 

 

That favour, is for Madison to take Dave to school next time she goes.

 

And for him to finally escape.

 

Madison's Mistake by Lover Of All Giantesses

“Hey Madison, are you alright. You've been standing over there for a while” Dave said to his giant protector/captor. He couldnt connect the pieces in his mind why she wasn't facing him. Madison away was blushing from the kissing on her sole, something she wasn't expecting.

She doesn't know if she can just walk back there and act normally.

 

Luckily for her, something intervened. 

 

“Madison, sweetie can you come down here for just a second” A voice rang out which Dave recognised as Madison mother.

 

“Uh sure”Madison said taking a quick glance at Dave. She moved over and walked towards her door, leaving the room.

 

“Hey, come back with something to eat!” Dave yelled out to her, whether she heard he didn't know. She closed the door as Dave was left by himself and to figure out his plan.


He plans to escape Madison, he's got a triggering point. Her favour. The plan is for Madison to go to school with him in her bag. Dave planning on cashing in on his favour that way. Once there he will try to get out of her sight and her grasp, might be a little hard but his freedom is on the stake. Once free he's gonna (Well at least try) to track down Carly. If anyone has the heart to help him out, its her. Until then he's just got to play it cool, don't make Madison suspect anything.

 

Although he's been kidnapped and forced to live in her home, Dave does feel for the girl. She obviously was just lonely and wanted someone. “Maybe i can get her a friend while I'm at her school. Im sure she's not the only christian”

 

Suddenly the door opens and Dave sees Madison walk back in, thankfully she was carrying a tasty green apple. “Sorry, its the only thing i could grab down there. It might be hard for you to chew through”

 

“Ill try my best. Now pick me up” Dave said as she did just that. With the apple in one hand and Dave in the other she walked over to her bed, sitting on the edge like she usually does. Her blush from before being completely gone. Once placing him on her lap she placed the apple in front of him.

 

Dave looked at it for a couple of seconds before sighing heavily. “Um Madison... this might sound like a weird request but.... well since i cant bite through the outer layer....”

 

“Oh right, sure” Madison said understanding. Raising the apple to her face she herself took a huge bite out of it. Dropping down Dave was finally able to eat the apple from Madison’s large bite mark. Instead of biting it though he had to pick off pieces with his hand. A little more Manuel labour than whats wanted but enough that he can put up with it.

 

“So, what did your mother want to talk to you about?” Dave asked, wanting to know. Instead of an answer all he got was a sideways look from Madison.

 

“Nothing you need to know. Just... something?” Its clear she avoiding answering, which got him interested.

 

“That just makes me want to know more, come on tell me”

 

“Well... if you want” Madison said as she was bringing her words out “Well my Mom’s friend going out tonight with a group of her friends”

 

“Ok and she was just telling you?” Dave adds, figuring it wasn't worth hiding.

 

“Not exactly, My moms going out with her friends, but one of her friends Sherry had her babysitter cancel out on the last second. So my Mom was asking if i would be open to Babysitting them until they come back.”

 

“And you said no... right?” He says as she didn't respond  “Oh no Madison what did you do?”

 

“Don't worry!” She told him “Ill keep you in here, that way there is no way for them to find you. Plus they're not even that young, 12 years old each.”

 

“That makes me even more worried” Dave responded.

 

“Like i said ill keep you up here, that way no one will find you and i can even play some movies for you.” Madison said, bringing terrible songs about Donut’s back to Dave’s mind.

 

“Please, something else but Donut Hole” Dave asked as he really didn't want to. Grabbing a handful of the apple chunk and eating it.

 

“Thats... thats all i have” Madison said feeling bad she didn't stock up on movies “Its either that or nothing” Madison saw the apple and decided to grab it, pulling it away from her lap and taking another bite. Taking your small scratches away from it as she bit it off.

 

“Id rather nothing, also I worked hard to try to make a scratch and you just mad all my efforts useless” Dave joked as Madison opened her eyes, very worried.

 

“Im sorry, i didnt mean it. I can uh..-”

 

“Relax Madison i was just joking?” Dave said laughing up to the girl. She caught on and realised her folly. Laughing as well the moment was very nice. There was silence hanging around before Dave decided to bring it up.

 

“Hey Madison, you remember that Favour”

 

“Oh, i thought this would be coming. What do you want me to do?” She asked.

 

“What i want you to do. Well-”

 

“Hold on a second, I'm going to talk to you face to face” Madison said grabbing you foot and flipping you upside. Dave get hanged upside as she hangs him by his foot up to her face. Arms dangling Madison couldn't help but giggle at the sight of him “Im sorry, i just couldn't resist”

 

“Yeah yeah, anyway what i was telling you about was-” Dave stops his sentence as he felt her sway him around, like a child would with a doll. She was having fun with it until she saw Dave’s deadpanned expression, which got her to stop.

 

“Anyway, what i was going to ask you before. For my favour, next time you got to school. Can you take me with you”

 

“What!!!” Madison yelled, obviously not expecting him to say that. So much where she dropped him back onto her lap. Luckily he rotated a bit so he didn't land directly onto his head.

 

“Sorry” Madison quickly apologised “Im just... Why would you even want to go there?”

 

Getting up onto his feet, Dave prepares to lie “Id like to get out of the room, and it would be kind of cool seeing the school this size.” Dave tries to act as modest as possible, planning not to give anything away. He cant exactly tell Madison about his plan so he had to lie to her.

 

“Uh... can you pick something else. Maybe ill take you to the backyard, you can see the world there” Madison said as she didn't want to risk it

 

But Dave kept pushing for it “Come on, i want to see school. Simple as that. Why don't you want to take me?”

 

“Cause its a big place and you might get lost, or taken or....” She pauses as Dave realised what she was going to say next, Comforting the girl, he had to tell a lie.

 

“Madison, i won't leave you. I have no reason to, your the greatest, biggest girl i know. Ill stay with you during the whole time. And if your a little sceptical you can just keep me in your bag, only bringing me out when the coast is clear. Would that make you feel better”

 

“Yeah” She said “Ok, ill take you to school next time.” Madison said with a smile “Ill even put pillows in my bag so you can be comfortable in there”

 

Such a sweet girl, almost makes Dave feel bad that he's gonna betray her and ditch her.

 

“Thanks Madison, really” Dave said as she smiled, bringing him up with her hand. She dropped the mostly eaten apple in her small trash bin. Dropping Dave onto the desk, he see her bring her bag. Sitting onto the chair with the bag on her lap. Opening the zipper she starts searching through it as Dave gets interested. “What are you doing Madison?”

 

“Well, speaking of school i was thinking. I cant have you here in my room not learning. You need to keep getting smarter” Madison explained “So i was thinking i could like tutor you. That way its just like your going to school everyday”

 

“What!” Dave whined “Thats one of the best bits about being with you. I don't want to learn”

 

“Well i want to teach, ill be going slow for you okay. After all you've missed a couple of days in school and... and well I'm in the top division for both Maths and English. You might not be able to get most of my work”

 

“Wow, talk about hashtag humble brag”

 

“Ok, we will start with basic english. We've been analysing the language in Shakespeare’s play and how its evolved and became lost though time. As well as the effects its hard on shaping todays expressions and sentences.”

 

“Wow, i was wrong. This is gonna be way worse than school” 

 

For the next hour, Madison was tutoring Dave about her homework. Trying to simplify it as much as possible for him. Too and all it needed up doing was confusing him, he's not really sure he got any of what she said down. He's just far to confused. At the end of an hour, Madison puts the books away.

 

“Well, can you tell me what you learnt?” Madison asked much like a teacher would.

 

“Uh... that they have some pretty ridiculous words back then. Im sorry but how can you keep all that in your head?” He says to her.

 

“Well, i don't really socialise at school so i just focus on my work” Madison explains to Dave and he figured that made sense. Dave always use to talk to his friends during class, and thats why he's score was average at best. At least he was doing better than Carly in that regard.

 

“Still, your that smart. Makes me really confused why your in the class as Ruby and her goons” Dave joked. They're was a moment of silence before Madison started talking.

 

“She's... she's really mean”

 

“Yeah, hey... has she bullied you ever since the encounter. When i was big i saw her bulling, just not you?”

 

“Yeah, she does it every now and then. i try to turn away and smile the other cheek but-”

 

Dave thought for a second before continuing “Hey... if she ever does do that go to Carly!”

 

“Carly? You friend?” Madison asked confused why you were bringing her into this

 

“Yeah, probably the only girl who can get the better of little miss cheer. You should see the insult exchanges back and forth between them. Actually scratch that, you wouldn't like it”

 

“Madison, come down here dear. The Twins are almost here!” Madison’s mom yelled out. Madison smiled down at Dave and put him onto her bed. Leaving the room Madison promised to be back when the twins leave. He just hopes she protects her room. He don't want to handle two giant twelve year olds.

 

Seeing as this might be his last chance inside of her room, he take in the sights. Laying down he think about what he should do. If he remember correctly, Dave think he can predict where Carly’s going to be by remembering her timetable. Granted he doesn't know Madison’s so he could end up having to traverse the entire school.

 

Price he have to pay he supposes.

 

After about a couple hours of boredom and thinking about the situation the door opened. Dave expected to see Madison come back, but unfortunately that wasn't what he saw. No instead he saw a giant, redhead little girl sneak her way in. She had freckles on her face, casual clothes and hair done into a ponytail. She closed the door behind her as she spotted you immediently. Holding still you hear three words leave her pubescent mouth.

 

“No freaking way”

 

Twin Terror by Lover Of All Giantesses
Author's Notes:

Im Back! Sorry for the wait, but heres the next chapter. Hope you like it and leave reviews

Dave froze, seeing the giant little girl in front of him. Just as he was getting his hopes up that he might leave, this girl has come to break them entirely. Standing on Madison’s bed, he knew he was exposed.

The girl was looking at him, and clearly she knew he was alive. Even worse he had nowhere to run! If he tried he would be falling off the side to the floor, only to still be at mercy of this mysterious girl.

She walked forward, getting over her as her shorts were above his headline. Crashing down onto the floor she brought her head close. Her mouth was open showing Dave her purely white teeth. She was obviously shocked to see a small man, especially in Madison’s bedroom. But that shock didn't last forever, cause eventually she grew a twisted smile. Her freckles straining as she smiled at him.

 

“Uh... hello” Dave says trying to hide his fear in this situation “Im Dave, Madison’s friend and-”

“No way, Your Dave!” She interrupted him, which he was gonna let slide since she was gigantic to him “Your the Dave that Madison was going on about!”

“What?” He repeats not understanding. “Oh my god, look at you!” She said bringing her hand close to him. Dave had no chance as her fingers wrapped around him and he found himself lifted into the sky. Off the bed she brought him right to her face, leaning back as the small guy hovered over her body. Being this close, she was even more terrifying

“I can't believe it! I knew she was hiding something, with how she didn't want us in her room. But i would never have thought this!” She then reached for Dave’s arm and pinched it, forcing him to hold in his scream.

“So your one of the twins she's babysitting?” Dave asks wanting to at least have a name for her. Smiling she stood up from the ground, getting onto her legs and taking you into the sky

“Thats right, my name is Rachel” She said. “I got to show you to Rachelle” Before Dave could question on the naming of the girls, she started running. Not holding her hand firmly so Dave wouldn't be sent on a trip like Madison does. But instead running with her arms, Sending him on quite the journey. He couldn't make out anything, being sent around as the world was just blurry. He’s assuming he was going through the house, but he could never tell. After some running, Rachel saw her older sister Rachelle sitting on the couch, on her phone.

She was about to call out when she looked around for Madison. Seeing she wasnt here, Rachel ran and sat down next to her sister. “Rachelle! Its so cool! You have to take a look at this!”

“Cant you see I'm busy, my frie-” She didn't finish the sentence, seeing what was in her younger sisters hand. Putting the phone away she reached for him. Dave felt himself move from hand to hand as he gets pulled in front of the other twin’s face. She looked exactly like Rachel did, except that her hair was done to the side. Being much like Madison’s but red of course. Still it was hard to get more out as he was still trying to recover.

“Its a tiny boy!” Rachelle said “Not only that, but thats the Dave Madison was talking about” Rachel said.

“Really!” Rachelle added  “No wonder Madison said they were close. He lives in her room!” Rachel said laughing, before looking around

“Where is Madison anyway?”

“In the kitchen getting snacks” Rachelle added. “She should be back any-” Suddenly the door opened and the twelve year olds panicked. Grabbing Dave and hiding him being her back, Rachelle had a plastered smile on.

“Okay, i got almond cookies and oat cookies!” Madison said carrying in two plates of cookies. To say she's had a rough time with these two would be an understatement. From asking her to do stuff, to getting her to run around to make sure they don't break anything and to even getting food for them. The worst part was when they asked Madison if she had a boyfriend. The best she could come up with was Dave, and she had to only mention parts about him.

“Ill, got any good flavours?” Rachel said on one side of the couch

“I doubt it, most of them properly wouldn't work in ‘god’s house’” Rachelle said from the other side with a bit of sass... and a shrunken boy behind her back.

“Come on don't be like that, you two haven't even tried it yet” Madison said putting it onto a coffee table and dragging it towards the couch. Madison was in the middle and it became obvious to the twins that she was gonna sit down once the dragging was finished. With a sly look at each other, they started their first fun thing of the night. Rachelle moved her hand and placed Dave down onto the couch, holding him down with her fingers as he couldn't move. It wasn't a problem, until Madison finished dragging the table and went to sit down. he could see her massive rear coming down. Only hiding from the skirt she was wearing he could do nothing.

Like a meteor from the sky it blocked out his light source and scared him to death. Rachelle moved her fingers away eventually but by then, it was already too late. Dave found himself squished under her as she put her back against the back rest. If it wasn't for the cushiness of the couch, he would of been a goner. Her full weight was on him, being under her left butt cheek and in insane pressure. He tries to get out but found himself trapped pretty tightly. She's got to notice him right? Thats the only thing he was praying on.

“Hey, did i sit on something?” Madison said feeling it instantly. She bounces a couple of times before she decides she does.

“Oh i sat there before and felt something under me too. I think its got something to do with the couch cushion” Rachelle said hoping that she wasn't going to look. Rachel was on the other side trying not to snicker.

“Oh, I'm going to have to get my Mother to look into that” Madison said “Anyway girls, have some cookies. They both are pretty good by my favourite is the oats” Madison said reaching for one and grabbing it. Both girls were reluctant to take one, but they decided for it. Whatever to make Madison stay on the couch longer. And oh they talked, for about fifteen minutes straight. None of them got up.

Madison chatting away with the younger girls as she was blissfully unaware of the fact that she was sitting on top of the boy she spent so long trying to protect. Rachel and Rachelle, unwilling to even bring up Dave in this situation.

Eventually, the two twins wanted to see their work. Asking Madison, Rachel said “Hey do you mind getting my phone, its in the Kitchen. I would look for it but you have so much better eyes then me” Madison smiled at the compliment, getting up as she smiled at the young redhead

“Ill see if i can find it” As she got up, the twins were a little disappointed not to see Dave stuck to her skirt. Instead he was on the couch, left in the incline Madison’s butt made. None of them making a single sound until Madison left, but when she did...

“Oh my god! That was so fun!” Rachel said.

“Keep a voice down, we don't want Madison hearing” Rachelle scolded her younger sister, until she took her glance to Dave “Oh... hows our little Davey, did Madison’s big butt get you?” Dave didn't reply, feeling battered. He knew his time with these two won't be over just yet.

He saw as Rachel got up from her couch and moved over to the middle one. Scared Dave sees himself about to get sat on again, until Rachelle pushed her back over. Landing down Rachel wasn't too happy!

“I was about to sit him!” Rachel said to her sister.

“I can see that!” Rachelle answered back. “Look you can have him later, right now I've got a better idea. Come here” Rachel listened to her sister as she leaned in as well. Both of them whispering over Dave as he so wanted to know what was going to happen him. Once both of the girls stopped whispering, they looked down to him.

Rachelle grabbed Dave and got up. Running around until she was at the door to the backyard. Dave didn't know they had a backyard. It wasn't big but it was something. Smiling Rachelle stopped at the door as she got down on one knee. Dave saw what was about to happen as Rachelle dropped him into Madison’s shoe. Landing down in the smelly prison, she grabbed both of them and ran back to the couch. Madison was already back, giving Rachel her phone back. Having no idea she was sent on a phoney quest. Smiling she went over to Madison, holding her shoes down so Dave fell down to the toe section.

“Hey Madison, do you think you can try on your shoes?” Rachelle asked sitting down in her spot. Madison was confused as why Rachelle held her shoes.

“Um... why?”

“Well i was thinking about getting a pair just like them, but i need you to be my model. Please?”

“Oh Madison, you would make such a good model. Come on do it!” Rachel said knowing what was in the shoe. Madison blushed as she saw no reason to say no. Sitting down onto the couch she noted that the feeling under her butt from before was gone. She noticed the change, but she wasn't going to go any further to figure out what happened.

“I mean if you want me to Rachelle, pass it here” Rachelle smiled handing Madison the empty one first, then once Madison had that on. She handed her the one Dave was in. Dave has just recovered from the butt of Madison, but it was far too late. He saw a giant foot coming in as Madison didn't have her socks on! Her toes coming for him as he could do nothing as they drive into him. Being hit by her big toe and pushed to the back of her loafer. Her toe pinning him and her nail threatening to cut him in two. Madison couldn't feel Dave under her, but she sure could now.

Feeling something in her foot, she acted accordingly. By tossing the shoe away and screaming “Ahhhhhh!!” Rachel and Rachelle laughing as Madison knew who was responsible for the small practical joke “Really you two, i expected you to act more mature” Madison said scolding the two younger girls. “Putting a bug in my shoe”

“Your right, we should act more mature. But that was hilarious” Rachel said in between laughs. Madison rolled her eyes as she got up walking to the shoe. Rachelle stopped laughing as she told Madison in a panic “Wait, ill put it outside!”

“This bug has been through enough by you, I'm gonna put him outside myself” “No seriously we can do it” Rachel added, being as worried. Both of the girls unable to do anything as Madison grabbed the shoe and tipped it. Expecting the bug to land down at the heel area. She expected a roach, or a spider or something along those lines.

She surely wasn't expecting Dave to fall down the shoe. Madison has her mouth open seeing Dave in such a position, while Dave was happy Madison saw him! “Dave!” She yelled “Im so sorry! Im so sorry!”

Rachel and Rachelle in the backseat, seeing the girl apologise to the shrunken guy. That was until she turned around very... very... VERY angry. “Not as sorry as you two are going to be!”

End Notes:

Ill try to get the next one out quicker

Madison Furious by Lover Of All Giantesses

“Were sorry” Rachel yelled, not wanting anymore of Madison’s punishment.

 

“We were just having a little fun, that as it!” Rachelle added too, both of them in fear as to what has happened and what might happened. Both of the young twins were currently handcuffed to the stair way. One around the pole and one around each of their wrists. Madison who put them there had the two keys and she wasn't going to give it back for a long time.

 

Dave was to the side. After Madison found him she placed him on the couch top and got to work on the two girls.

 

“Well it wasn't fun for him! He's very fragile! You could of actually hurt him”

 

Dave was shocked at this side of Madison, a side he has never seen before. She's always been nice to him, never strict. They must have really gotten her riled up.

 

“Madison, its fine” Dave said talking to her “Im all good now, and although i didn't appreciate it. At least they promised not to say anything about me”

 

“Thats right, were gonna be quiet” Rachel said, having clear fear in her eyes as she pleaded with not only Madison, but Dave as well.

 

“And all you have to do is share him with us” Rachelle added, getting an angry Madison as a return

 

“What did you just say!”

 

“Sorry, Sorry!” The younger girl said quickly. Madison thought about this and moved over to Dave on the couch. Scooping him up in her palm and walking to the girls. Holding you out in front of the younger twin’s face as Madison commanded

 

“Don't apologise to me, apologise to Dave” She said holding him in front now “Your first Rachel”

 

“Im sorry little guy, we were just having fun but it went too far” Rachel said sounding like she actually feeling bad.

 

When he gets pulled to Rachelle’s face she wasn't as genuine “Yeah sorry Dave. I promise next time ill be more careful”

 

“Next time” Dave questions, not really sure what she meant

 

“Well” She said with a big cheeky smile on her face “We know about you now, and since I'm assuming Maddison’s keeping you as a secret you wouldn't want us to spill it to Madison’s mom”

 

“Whats going on?” Madison said

 

“She's trying to blackmail us” Dave responds. Not really in the best position in it though. “In exchange for her keeping me quiet she wants to have more fun with me”

 

“I see” Madison said. She placed Dave back on the couch and grabbed the key. Unlocking Rachel from the handcuffs... and only Rachel

 

“Awesome” The younger girl said getting away.

 

“Hey unlock me too!”

 

“Im thinking you need a time out young lady” Madison said slipping the key away and grabbing Dave. Turning back she brought Rachel with her “Come on, leave your sister alone and we can figure this out”

 

“Rachel don't you-” Rachelle said as Rachel didn't listen. All three of the free ones going away into the other room.

 

Madison led everyone to the kitchen as she dropped Dave onto the table. Walking away and grabbing some of the cookies from the other room.

 

Rachel being left alone as she smiled. She put both of her hands on either side of Dave.

 

“Your not gonna try anything else, are you?” Dave said a little paranoid.

 

“Look I'm sorry” She admitted “I know i said it before but i feel like i need to again. I just wanted to have fun with you, play with you a bit. Not actually get you hurt”

 

“Well... thanks for telling me.” Was all Dave could say. It was nice “If were telling the truth right now, i got to admit. It was kind of fun. Just something to break up the boring days I've been having. Ive just been sitting in Madison’s room”

 

“Oh that would suck” She said back. Madison then walked into the room and quickened her pace when she saw the exchange. Luckily you two were just talking. Placing the cookies down onto the table she sat down on one side, right behind Dave. She even brought her hand to him, guiding him back towards her for safety.

 

“Okay Rachel, you must know i really don't want anyone finding out about him” Madison explained, Rachel sitting on the opposite chair as they both discussed what was next “So what can i give you so you can keep this quiet?”

 

“Well, i want to have fun with him!” She said pointing down at you. Madison being a bit angry at this point “Not like anything bad... I mean its a little guy! You got to give me this chance!”

 

“After what you two just did to him, your lucky I'm even letting you this close to him” Madison barked at her being very protective “Something else”

 

“Oh please Madison, you got to give me at least a little fun! I can even do it in your room, ill come over and play with him while your away”

 

“I said no”

 

“Please! Please! Please! Ple-” She continued this for a little while, begging as Madison didn't want to give up.

 

Finally after a little more Pleases, she said something that changed the landscape a bit “he's bored by himself in the room, ill be his playmate. Make him happy”

 

“Bored, he's not bored? Right?” Madison said looking down.

 

Dave looked up and gave a nervous laugh “I mean... yes”

 

“Really” She said as she was surprised, yet it made perfect sense.

 

“See i can come over and play with him, you  can even watch me the entire time just so you know i won't pull anything”

 

Since your planning on leave you add “I see no harm in it, if your there”

 

A moment of silence happened before she gave “Fine, but ill make the dates and pick the times”

 

“Thank you! Oh were gonna have so much fun!” She cheered. Now that this was done the three ate cookies, having a little snack. Rachel talking with her mouth full eating the cookies about all the fun ideas she had. Madison constantly telling her to eat with her mouth closed. Dave was in the middle just eating.

 

Once the three were done Madison went to carry you back to Rachelle. However Rachel spoke up.

 

“Can i hold him?”

 

“You weren't gentle last time, your gonna be this time right?”

 

Of course” She said looking to Madison. Madison gave her the signal as she came close, Rachel picked Dave up within her hand as she made sure not to squeeze you within her grip. Giving him enough room to operate.

 

Madison walked ahead and Rachel followed. When Rachelle saw them she questioned “What happened? What did you agree to Rachel?”

 

“Rachel is allowed to come by every now and then to play with him” Madison said crossing her arms in front of her.

 

“And me, i know too! Ive got to have him too” Rachelle said. Dave wanted to hear the rest of the conversation, Rachel on the other side wanted to have a little fun right now. moving to the couch and away from the other two giant girls. She placed him down on her knee as she admitted

 

“I might still want you under my butt. Is that weird to say?”

 

A bit... your not gonna do that right?”

 

“Well now I'm not” She replied back. Bringing her finger to him and knocking Dave around. Battering him down as he fell on her thigh. Smiling she continued with this for a little while. Every time he got back up he got knocked down by her finger. Followed by a giant snicker from the redhead girl. Since he wasn't actually getting hurt he let the girl have fun.

 

After a while, she stopped, seeing Madison coming back with her now unlocked sister.

 

“Okay, your mom should be coming back soon.” Madison said reaching down and grabbing Dave from Rachel’s thigh.  Pulling him up she held him close to her face “Im going to put him away”

 

Madison walked away as Rachel and Rachelle both said goodbye to him. 

 

Rachel with a really excited “See you again!”

 

Rachelle with a ominous “Until next time”

 

When Madison walked up to her room, He did question her “Madison, what does Rachelle mean by that?”

 

“Well i made a deal with her, like Rachels. She can come in every now and then and she can have fun with you”

 

“Got to admit I'm not so happy about that one, she seems a bit more... evil then Rachel” You say to her.

 

She opens the door and walks in. Placing him on the bed and turning around “I will be there too. So ill keep her in line for you. Ill be right back Dave”

 

Madison left as he honestly started to feel bad a bit. She has no idea that when he goes to her school, he's gonna escape. For all she knows she's gonna spend the rest of the days with him. Thats why he agreed to the young twins. Letting them have fun with him cause in a couple of days he will be gone.

 

Dave was left by himself for about fifteen more minutes, waiting for Madison to return. Eventually she did, coming back in as she looked at him on the bed. “They're gone, I'm really sorry about today, i guess i should of hid you in the room”

 

“Its fine” Dave said back to her

 

“Its not fine” She said coming closer and getting on her knees “I was in charge of your safety and i blew it. Now both Rachel and Rachelle know about you and... and your not as safe”

 

“Madison calm down”

 

“No i won't” She answered back “I feel so bad, especially with how you saw me with them. You probably think I'm some mean girl”

 

“Madison, seriously”

 

“Not to mention now that they know about you... i... don't have you all to myself”

 

“Madison its fine, your the nicest girl i know. Like its a bit weird how nice you are but still. I still think your the greatest girl there is”

 

“Dave” She said feeling the words hitting direct. She brought her hand and grabbed him, bringing him close to her as she hugged him. He found himself pushed into her breasts amoung the grip.

 

“Your not mad?”

 

“Not really, sure they know about me. But they aren't gonna tell and they are only allowed to have fun with me while your here too. In other words you will make sure they won't try anything”

“I promise that” She said with a little laugh. Breaking up to the grip she lifted him up to her face. Smiling a big bit as she hovered Dave up to her eyes. Her eyes... and her...

 

He feel her hand come closer to him as she was seeming like she was about to kiss Dave! However she got filled with fear as she pulled it away. Placing him down onto the bed as she tries to once again sweep it under the rug “Well lets go to bed!”

 

Madison got them both set up for bed, bringing his tissue mattress as well as changing around. Now in her Pyajama’s she was ready for sleep. After saying goodnight to her mother and of course praying, she went to sleep.

 

Dave along with her as he stay up a bit. He’s gotten a plan and thats all he can think about, well the plan... and how Madison will feel. Will she feel betrayed? Will she feel like she failed? Will she be sad? Of course she will be sad, but Dave has to do this.

 

He can't spend the rest of his life in the bedroom of a christian girl, no matter how nice or how sweet or how smart or how beautiful.

 

He's got to leave, and even though it will break Madison’s heart. Its the best thing for him to do.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7640