Implication by Vintovka
Summary:

Flirtatious advances during a study group turn into something more, though the target fears he'll end up the butt of a joke.  However, the sorority girl who seduces him has more than simple humiliation on her mind, and he learns there are worse things than being laughed at.


Categories: Muscle, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Slow Size Change, Violent, Body Exploration, Crush Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Gamma Tau Sigma
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 12829 Read: 34049 Published: September 04 2018 Updated: December 20 2019

1. Getting Familiar by Vintovka

2. Netflix and Chill by Vintovka

3. Time to Run by Vintovka

4. Walk a Mile... by Vintovka

5. Landscape's End by Vintovka

Getting Familiar by Vintovka
Author's Notes:

If he says no, of course the answer's no.  But he's not gonna say no, because of the implication.

It was hard to focus during my semi-weekly art history study group, and it was not entirely my fault.  True, I had been up drinking the night before and was a little hungover, but I assumed everyone else had been too.  We had settled on 10 in the morning as the start time for a reason.  I’d had my coffee, eaten a decent breakfast for a college student, and chugged some water before leaving for the library, so I should have been in top shape to keep up.

 

Unfortunately, one of the group members kept pulling my focus away.  Fulda had not been a problem for me before, since she would normally sit on the other side of the table, and I had worked with pretty girls before with no issue.  She would send me the occasional wink or flirty look, but those were easy enough to ignore or dismiss as clearly not intended for me.  It wasn’t even like she paid me any attention outside the group, so she was just trying to fluster me.

 

If Fulda had been interested in me I would be flattered, but if you were to talk about us in terms of leagues she was a professional all-star and I was in the little leagues, and I tried not to delude myself.  She was tall, head and shoulders above me, and rock solid, with washboard abs, sizable biceps, and toned, defined legs, none of which looked too bulky due to her large frame.  Her skin was tanned golden brown, which made her ice blue eyes pop even more, and her hair was long and auburn, pulled back in a braid down to her shoulder blades.  Everything about her face was immaculate, from the expertly-plucked eyebrows to her soft, pink-glossed lips and her gently pointed chin. 

 

Today, however, was a different story.  She must have been waiting for me to enter the building, since as soon as I came through the doors she stood up, startling me.  While I looked up at her in surprise – it would have been rude to stare at her chest – she put hand on my shoulder playfully and smiled while gently pushing me forward.  “C’mon, we’ll be late!” she chided, showing an unusual amount of concern and falling in behind me.  Fulda was like a wall pushing me forward, ignoring the other open turnstiles to squeeze in behind me.

 

That was only a warmup for when we got seated.  Fulda picked the chair next to mine despite most of them still being unoccupied and scooted it over until she was practically touching arms with me, then spent a lot of time leaning over to “compare notes.”  Every time she did she made a point to touch my arm, bump shoulders, and generally loom over me.  It happened so often I started to think she was getting off on it a little.  As the session progressed she started doing things under the table, like running a finger up my thigh or clumsily playing footsie with feet almost twice the size of mine.  Either she was messing with me especially hard, or she had taken something the night before that still hadn’t worn off.

 

I tried not to flirt back, though it was tempting.  If I did I would just end up another story for her to laugh about with her sorority sisters, and though I enjoyed making people laugh I did not want to be an actual joke.  She was doing an excellent job pretending to be interested, and dressed in such a way to best show off her features considering the season.  A white-and-orange striped quarter-sleeve shirt was tight around her torso, outlining her ample breasts and slab of muscle she had for a back, and a loose, black skirt that did not quite reach her knees left her smooth, shaven legs on display.  Simple, fresh black and white Converse All-Stars covered her enormous feet, completing the stylish package.

 

After five long hours of exhaustive review the study session was over, and I began to gather my things.  Fulda practically threw her stuff into a bag and shot up, banging her powerful thighs against the table.  She moved to stand behind my chair and patiently watched me meticulously put my supplies away while every else filtered out, not saying a word.  I moved extra slow to see if she would get bored, but a creak from my chair when she leaned on it told me she was in for the long haul.

 

When I was unable to draw it out any longer I grabbed my bag and stood, running face-first into Fulda’s chest.  I stepped away until my back was against the table and she smirked.  “Hey there, little fella,” she began.  She was trying to sound seductive but undermining it with her words.  “Mind walking me back to my house?”

 

“Love to,” I answered, “but the Gamma house is all the way on the other side of campus from where I live, it’d really be out of my way.”

 

“But it’s such a long walk!” she came back.  “What if something were to happen to me on the way back?”  She batted her eyelashes at me, and I felt my resolve melt before I caught myself.

 

I looked her up and down, a treat for my eyes, and replied, “You look like you can take care of yourself.  I’m probably more at risk than you are.”

 

Fulda chortled as though I had said something funny.  “All right, you got me,” she said.  She stepped forward, pressing herself against me and sliding an arm over my shoulder.  Her breasts pressed into my face, almost eclipsing my view upward.  “I just want your company for a while, is that so wrong?”

 

“Why me?” I asked, my face muffled by her chest.  She ran a fingertip down my spine, making me feel a cold tingle before grabbing the small of my back.

 

“Why not you?” she answered, giving me a squeeze.  “You’re cute, smart, funny, and I’m guessing single.  I’d love to hang out with you and… get to know you better.”  My mouth suddenly went dry.  She was not even being subtle now.

 

“How did you know that I’m single?” I asked, wresting my face free from her cleavage.

 

“Let’s call it a hunch,” Fulda replied, giving me another squeeze.  “So, you walking with me or what?”

 

“Yeah, sure.”  I was trying not to sound too eager, but if this really was not a prank I was overjoyed.  It had been a lean few months for me, and Fulda ticked a lot of boxes for me.

 

“Well then, let’s get moving!” she said, stepping back so I was finally free to get away from the table.  She lightly pushed me with her hand so I would go in front of her, and stayed close behind me, almost driving me forward with her body.  Even on the stairs she was close, her head level with mine, always on the verge of running me over.  It was like she was worried I would get spooked and try to run, and she stayed practically on top of me all the way out the doors.

 

Once we were outside she relented, moving to walk alongside me instead of on top of me.  She matched pace with me even though her long legs could go much faster, clumsily slapping the sidewalk with each step of her enormous Converse.  We had never really talked that much so we went through the common things you do when getting to know someone.  I joked about the small town I came from and the stuff I did on the weekends, she told me about her sisters and playing sports, and we learned a good deal about each other.

 

It really was a long walk, and we ran out of pleasantries to exchange.  After a brief uncomfortable silence she looked down at me, grinned, and said, “So, you’re pretty short.  What’s that like?”

 

The question took me off-guard and I took a second to process it.  “What’s being short like?” I asked for clarification.

 

“Yeah!”  Fulda was much more enthusiastic about it than I expected.  “The last time I was your height was first or second grade, I’ve kind of always been tall.  I’m curious!”

 

Huh, she was being serious and not making fun of me, this was a pleasant surprise.  “Oh, it’s about what you’d expect,” I began.  “A lot of darting here and there, trying not to get stepped on or fall into someone’s food.  It can be rough, one day my sister was joking around and put me in her shoe.”

 

Fulda laughed at my joke, then responded with mock surprise, “Oh no!  What happened?”

 

I shrugged, glad she found my story entertaining.  “She put it on and walked around.  It was a Converse like you’re wearing, so there wasn’t a lot of room to move.”  I looked up and saw her smiling and got the impression she genuinely enjoyed my company.  “What’s it like being tall?”

 

“A lot of the same, but opposite,” Fulda said.  “I have to be careful not to step on my shorter friends or eat them with dinner.  Both my sisters are pretty tall though, so I never got to put them in one of my shoes.”

 

“You must have some stories about being so tall though, right?”

 

“Oh yeah, tons!”  She inhaled deeply while she thought one up.  “One time I was walking through the student center and this one short guy wasn’t watching where he was going.  He got in my way, and, well, splat!

 

I looked up at her in mock horror.  “Fulda!  That was my friend!”

 

“Better look out then!” she replied with a laugh.  “You’ve been pretty good about it so far, but you could easily go splat too!”

 

“I’d like to see you try!”

 

“Don’t tempt me or I will!”  She swung her hips into my chest, pushing me to the other side of the pavement.  “That’s just a small sample of my might, little man!”  We were both giggling while I jogged to get back beside her, then tried swinging my hips into her.  Unsurprisingly, she did not budge.  “Ha!  Nothing!  I’m like a mighty colossus!”

 

“Oh no!” I said in mock concern.  “Please don’t step on me!”

 

“Tell you what.”  Fulda swayed over and placed her hip on my chest, then reached down and grabbed the opposite shoulder.  “Because I think you’re so cute, I won’t step on you until later so you have a chance to make it up to me.  Sound good?”

 

“Sounds good,” I agreed.  We spent the rest of the walk making little jokes, talking about stuff as it came up organically.  She was surprisingly easy to talk to, much more down to Earth than the stuck-up, spoiled sorority girl I expected.  Time seemed to fly by while I was talking to her, though being close enough that I was in her shadow helped that warm, fuzzy feeling inside along.

 

We reached her house, a mansion with a gilded Γ Τ Σ over the door.  She walked ahead of me and opened the door, then stood on the threshold a moment, scanning the entryway. This was where they would all jump out and tell me I’d been punked.  “Well, it was great talking with you Fulda,” I began, “but I really should be getting back to my room.  You know, nerd shit to do.”

 

Fulda turned around with a disappointed look.  “Aw, come on!” she said, slapping a large hand down on my shoulder.  Something was off.  She seemed… bigger somehow, though she was already huge.  Maybe I had just never gotten a good look at her, and now that I was right in front of her and not actively averting my gaze I was able to fully take in her size.  “After that long walk over here you’re just going to leave?”  She yanked me close, shoving my head into her chest again, but when I looked up her breasts were completely blocking her face.  Her hand slid to my back, running a finger along my shoulder and neck as it went.  “You’re not going to come up and spend some time with me?”

 

She was holding me loosely, but escape would still be difficult.  If she was trying this hard to get me into her house, though, she either really was interested in me, or she was going to absurd lengths to prank me.  I ran a couple scenarios through my head: I walk away and she’s being genuine and I lose my chance with the hottest woman I’d probably ever see, or I go for it and it’s a joke and I lose standing with some women I really did not care about anyway.  When I thought about it like that, it was easy.  “Sure, I guess I can hang out with you a bit.”

 

Fulda stepped back and took her hand off my back, grabbing hold of my arm instead.  “I knew you’d come around,” she said, leading me into the house.  If there was going to be an ambush from a group of mean sorority girls, it would be now.  There was nobody waiting with cameras or to dump pig’s blood on me, though, just a blond girl sitting on the couch reading.  I let out a short, relieved whoop and Fulda turned to me with a grin.

 

 “What, expected something worse?” she asked.

 

“Yeah,” I answered.  “I kinda figured you were messing with me this whole time and all your friends would be here to make fun of me for falling for it.”

 

Fulda laughed, then lightly slapped me on the chest.  “I wouldn’t do that to you!” she exclaimed.  “I have much better ways to embarrass you if that’s what I’m going for!”  She tugged me toward the stairs, and I half-walked, half got dragged after her.

 

A series of rapid footsteps came down the stairs, and Fulda stopped to let whoever was coming down pass.  “Hey Fulda!” she shouted on the way down, “do you still need any help looking for your-“  She reached the bottom of the stairs and abruptly cut her sentence short.  “Well hi, didn’t see you there!  Got another one already, Fulda?”

 

The newcomer was also immensely tall, over a head taller than me if I had to guess, with shoulder-length pink hair and shining teal eyes.  Unlike Fulda she was rail-thin and deathly pale, though still absurdly pretty.  It looked like she was planning on a day in, with a hot pink tank top that matched her hair and tiny white shorts the same shade as her ankle socks.  She gave me a quick, thin-lipped smile before turning back to Fulda.

 

“Yeah, you know me,” Fulda replied.  “Won’t let anything keep me down!  Especially not some stupid guy.”

 

“Wait, did you just have a breakup?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, kind of,” Fulda reluctantly admitted.  “Something like that, at least.  It wasn’t any big thing, I promise, he was nothing.  One day he ambushed me with a bunch of weird complaints, said it felt like I was walking all over him.  He was already kind of annoying me, so I ended it before it got too serious.  He was crushed, but that’s how it goes.”

 

A book slammed from the other room, and the woman shouted, “I wanna meet Fulda’s new guy!”  Couch springs squeaked while she got up, and her footsteps thudded in the hallway while she ran toward us.  She stopped just short of bowling me over, and I looked up at her in amazement.  This one was also extremely tall, just an inch or two shorter than Fulda, and had a hard, athletic body with lightly tanned skin.  Her thick blond hair flowed down her back in wavy locks, and her light blue eyes looked down at me excitedly.  A white T-shirt was practically painted on her chest while white shorts barely covered her butt, and she had the ensemble completed with white, high-top Converse.

 

Both newcomers stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Fulda and turned to face me, turning their heads markedly down.  The three of them looked at me in silence, grinning while they stared down at me.  Nervously I glanced between all of them in turn, trying to get some idea of what they were thinking, but they had excellent poker faces.  Now that I was the focus for three extremely tall women arrayed around me I suddenly realized I was very small.  It felt like I was getting smaller, too, while they each slowly grew.  This was the ambush I had dreaded.

 

Finally, the one in all white broke the silence.  “Yeah, he looks fine,” she declared, keeping her gaze locked on me.  “At the very least you’ll have a lot of fun with him.”

 

The one in pink supported her.  “I agree, good choice girl!” she exclaimed, reaching out and rustling my hair.  I ducked my head away from her hand and she did not pursue, pulling it back instead.  “He’s feisty, too!  You’ll have to remember that later when you’re… you know…”

 

“Are you two done?” Fulda asked, laughing.  “C’mon, they’re just jealous.”  She grabbed my arm, wrapping her long fingers all the way around my bicep, and gave me a quick tug to follow.  The other two dispersed, going back to what they were doing when we walked in.

 

I tried to follow Fulda closely on her way up the stairs, but she took the steps three at a time and I simply could not keep up.  She ended up dragging me most of the way while I tried not to get kicked in the face by her heels.  Fortunately, since she was moving so fast it was brief, and when she reached the landing she stopped, holding me off the floor by my arm.  With some effort I got my feet beneath me and looked up at her, beaming.  “We’re here!” she proclaimed.  The door’s nameplate said “Fulda Stein, President of Gamma Tau Sigma,” undoubtedly her room.

 

While she stood there I looked up at her in amazement.  The time for a humiliating ambush had passed, and she was still pressing me forward, meaning she had not been messing with me after all.  Aside from that there was simply more of her now.  It really looked like she had gotten bigger, I just could not comprehend how.  What if she hadn’t been joking earlier?

 

Before I could think about it any more she dragged me toward her and practically threw me inside the room, sending me stumbling over thick carpet.  After a few steps my feet could not keep up and I fell, landing on my back on the floor.  Fulda gave me a smoldering look and ducked under the doorframe, closing the door behind her, and I was about to be in for one hell of a night.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, don't forget to write a review!

Netflix and Chill by Vintovka

Fulda walked until she stood astride me and looked down proudly.  She grinned and leaned over, sliding her hands underneath my armpits.  Without even a grunt she picked me off the floor, hoisting me up until I was level with her face.  My feet dangled in the air, about level with her knees, while she looked at me hungrily.  “I’ve been waiting for this for a while,” she purred, biting her bottom lip.  It seemed like she was holding me up effortlessly, like I was little more than a small pet for her.

 

“So, uh, what should we do?” I asked.  The amount of attention I was getting made me nervous, and I had expected to back out several steps ago.  I had never anticipated being alone with her, to say nothing of being held off the floor while she gobbled me up with hungry eyes.

 

“I was thinking we could start with a bit of Netflix and chill,” she began, “but I don’t have anywhere for us to sit except my bed, is that okay?”  No way.

 

“Yeah, I don’t mind,” I replied, my voice cracking partway through.  Fulda chuckled and set me back on the floor.  When I was flat on the ground I looked up at her and let out a light gasp.  She was undeniably larger than when we had started walking.  My eyeline had dropped considerably against her, and I would slot perfectly underneath her breasts.  Somehow that made her even more enticing, however, and I did not want to bring it to her attention.

 

Fulda placed a hand on my chest and pushed forward, shoving me away from her.  I stumbled and fell back onto the bed, bouncing on the dark blue covers of her king-sized mattress.  “Take your shoes,” she said, bending down to untie the laces of her Converse.  “I’m just going to take a sec to get more comfortable.”  She slid her huge feet out of her shoes and kicked them to the side, then wiggled her toes inside stark white ankle socks.  Her skirt dropped around her ankles then stepped forward out of it and grabbed the tail of her shirt.  Teasingly she pulled it up before tearing it off and tossing it behind her so that it landed on her discarded shirt.

 

Looking at her in a pair of tiny, powder blue shorts and a white chemise made me feel horrifically overdressed, and I needed to rectify that.  I grabbed the top of my pants and began undoing the button, but Fulda grabbed my hands with one of hers, holding them still.  “Don’t be over-eager,” she scolded.  She leaned in until her nose was touching mine and whispered, “I’ll take those off when I’m ready.”  My hands went limp and she let go, then stood back up with a smirk.

 

“You know little guy, normally I like to lay down there,” she said, and I realized I was sitting in a large imprint from her body.  I tried to slide over but a large hand clapped down on my shoulder, stopping me.  She walked forward until her crotch was in my face and tipped my chin up with her other hand.  “No, don’t worry about it, I can adjust.”  Looking up her enormous torso looming over me I felt my pants become tighter, and the confident smile she gave did nothing to help.

 

Fulda leaned forward and set her palms on the mattress behind me, shoving her breasts in my face, and slowly came toward me.  Her chest pressed against me, knocking me over while she climbed onto the bed.  The lower I went further down she leaned until she was laying on top of me, driving me into the mattress beneath her weight.  She crawled over me, practically dragging her body across my face while she crawled forward.  When my head was between her thighs she stopped, giving me a quick squeeze with them before swinging her legs around and turning over while the mattress screamed beneath her.

 

Once she got situated the mattress was sharply sloping under her weight, causing me to lean against her.  My head rested against her arm while she reached onto the nightstand and grabbed her laptop.  She set it on her lap and opened it and went to her browser, which was already logged into Netflix and ready to go.  “So, what do you want to watch?”

 

“I don’t care, you choose,” I replied.  It was just a formality anyway, neither of us would be watching for very long.  She had been defying my expectations all day, but I had no doubt about this.  From the way she had been acting I could tell she was thirsty, and I would be surprised if we got through a single episode before she was on top of me.

 

“Suit yourself,” she said, hitting play.  A cold open from The Office started playing and Fulda lifted up her arm, wrapping it around my shoulders.  She pulled me into her, pressing my head against her chest and letting her fingers rest on my knee.  It was surreal having her completely envelop me, but far from unpleasant.  Her body was warm and smooth, and remarkably soft to the touch.  For a moment I forgot the whole thing and just wanted to snuggle in her embrace.

 

I quickly overcame the spell, however, and leaned into Fulda to place a hand on her stomach.  Slowly I slid it down toward her legs, looking to her for approval.  She made no move to stop me so I continued, breaching the waistband of her shorts with my fingers.  My arm was at its fullest extent, though, and she was keeping me from going any further.  Futilely I ran my fingertips back and forth, trying to edge them further down, but without wrenching my arm out of its socket that was as far as they could go.

 

Fulda grabbed my wrist and set my arm down between us, then gave me a sly look.  “Looks like I have to do everything myself,” she said, arching an eyebrow.  She let go and slammed the laptop shut, then set it on the floor next to her.  In a flash she turned herself over, swinging a leg over my body so she was straddling me, and looked down at me with a ferocious hunger.  Her butt rested on my crotch, pinning me beneath her, while I gazed up at her in awe.  It seemed like she was even bigger while atop me, as though she was becoming more physically dominant through her actions.

 

“You don’t need these anymore,” she declared, grabbing my pants with one hand.  She gave them a sharp tug and tore off the button while opening the zipper halfway, letting my fully erect penis burst through.  Fulda pushed herself up, maintaining her solid grip on my pants, and shoved them down my thighs.  With a smirk she reached behind herself and found the legs of my loose pants.  With a firm jerk she tore them off and threw them off the foot of the bed, then set herself back down on my dick.

 

Fulda grabbed the front of my shirt in a fist and pulled me off the pillow.  “You don’t need this either,” she said, yanking it up so it covered my head.  I hurried to get my arms out of the sleeves, then with another hard jerk she tore it off me entirely.  She tossed it over her head and turned her attention back to me, grinning.  With one hand she slammed me back down onto the mattress, then she stood up straight seeming to survey me.  Eagerly I put my hands on her hips, ready to help hold her steady.

 

For an unbearably long time she sat there watching me, grinding against me a little and mashing my dick.  One of her hands was spread across my chest, keeping me from even sitting up while she bided her time.  Finally, when I began to look uncomfortable, she slammed a hand down beside my head, forming a post I would have to fight to get through.  She loomed over me, blocking out the light, seeming to grow larger before my eyes.

 

Slowly she leaned in and placed her larger lips on mine, and I pushed back.  She came again, much more forcefully, and shoved her tongue into my mouth.  It quickly filled my mouth, pressing to the back of my throat and suppressing my own tongue.  As rapidly as it entered she withdrew it, and she held me down with the power of her lips.

 

While we kissed I slid my hands up her back, stopping my hands on her shoulder blades.  It felt like I was hugging a slab of beef, and I could not even bring my hands together around her.  Almost defiantly, as soon as I had my hands in position she sat back up, easily breaking my loose hold.  My hands fell back onto her thighs and she looked down at me triumphantly.

 

Fulda placed a finger on my chest and began tracing invisible lines on it.  “Now that that’s out of the way,” she began, making a wide circle, “we can get to something more fun.”  She was still sitting on my pelvis, rendering me effectively immobile aside from the occasional shiver from her touch, and my dick was more erect than it had ever been.  It was hers any time she wanted it, but she seemed to be in no hurry.  I was in no position to make a move, either, since she had demonstrated unquestionable physical dominance over me already.

 

While she played with my chest she seemed to be getting larger before my eyes.  This had been going on all day, and I could no longer keep brushing it off.  “Um, Fulda?” I started.  She made a low noise in response and continued what she was doing, so I figured she heard me.  “This might sound weird, but… are you growing?”

 

She laughed but kept drawing on my chest with her finger, and the designs felt like they were becoming more intricate.  “That’s absurd,” she purred, “I’m already big enough.”  Fulda went back to tracing lines, but could not keep from adding, “One of us is changing sizes, though.”

 

Just then I realized I could feel the sheets moving beneath me, like it was being pulled in every direction around me.  I looked up at Fulda, continuing to tower over me more, and felt her weight on me increasing.  Panic gripped my mind, and I almost shouted, “Am I shrinking?”

 

“Yeah, you are,” Fulda calmly answered, like it was something she saw every day.  “Here in a minute you’ll be real tiny and I’ll stop it.”

 

“Wait, you’re shrinking me?” I exclaimed.  “But… why?”  She had towered over me since we met, why would she want me to be any smaller?”

 

“What, did you think I brought you up here to have sex?” Fulda asked with a laugh.  “Is that what you thought I meant by something more fun?  I don’t put out on the first date, little guy, and it’s rude of you to think I would.”  She pushed down against me with her butt, grinding it into me and mashing my still-erect member.  Why was I finding this hot still?

 

“What’ll do you to me when I stop?”  Even though I didn’t want to hear the answer, I had to know.

 

“I’m going to play with you, but after that it depends,” she replied coyly.  I was now even with her knees and entirely within her shadow.  “If you’re a good little man you’ll get another date, but if you’re a bad little man I’ll crush you.”  She said it so nonchalant, like she was talking about where to get food.  “You want to be a good little man then, right?”  One of her fingers pressed against my nose, pushing it flat before she drew it back.

 

I pressed against her thighs, trying to get free, but she was still pinning me down.  She grinned at my helplessness while I continued struggling, not even having to try to keep me under her.  “Oh yeah, keep squirming,” she teased, “it feels so good.”  This night was going to be unforgettable, now I just hoped I would be alive to remember it tomorrow.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and please don't forget to leave a review!

Time to Run by Vintovka

Fulda had a broad, drooling grin that showed off her straight white teeth while watching me dwindle with dilated pupils.  She bounced her crotch on my chest, each time dabbing a slightly larger spot of moisture on my bare skin.  As absurd as it was that I was still aroused while her thighs engulfed me, she seemed to actually find it hot that I was getting smaller!  I couldn’t even push against her knees anymore to try and squeeze out from under her and had to wedge my hands in between her calves and hamstrings, which was just as useless.

 

Briefly she closed her eyes while dragging her pussy against me, spreading her juices over me from waist to shoulder.  She lifted her great weight off me without opening her eyes, and I saw my chance.  I jammed my fingers into the space behind her knees and coiled my legs inward, then pushed upward with all my might.  Quickly I slid out from beneath her tremendous body and yanked my hands out, freeing myself from Fulda’s oppressive presence.  In a single movement I rotated to the side and kicked my legs forward, throwing myself off her bed.  After a brief drop, I hit the floor and began sprinting for the door.

 

Before I even finished my first stride, I heard the sheets rustling behind me.  “Hey!  Get back here!” Fulda barked after me.  I paid her order no heed even as her foot hit the floor with a bang that resounded throughout the room.  My short, quick steps carried me toward the exit while her long strides came hot on my heels, but I still reached it before her.  One of my hands was not strong enough to turn the knob on its own, so I desperately clawed at it with both.  I managed to make it rotate and leaned back to open it, using my entire body as a counterweight.

 

Fulda slammed a hand against the door, holding it shut with more weight than I could ever overcome.  With her other hand she seized both of my wrists, squeezing them together between her palm and fingers.  She jerked my arms away from the door, almost dislocating my shoulder from the force.  I stumbled along with the inertia, only managing to stay upright due to her iron grip.  Her laugh grew more and more cruel as she dragged me around, taking the utmost joy from throwing me around like a toy.

 

Suddenly her arms snapped to a halt, swinging me into the air.  Fulda waited for me to swing back down like a pendulum before violently tugging upward, bringing me to an abrupt halt.  “What did I say about being a good or bad little man?” Fulda asked, dangling me a few inches off the ground.  “You want to be a good little man, right?”  She wobbled her arms back and forth, making me wince as extra strain was put on my shoulders.  “Because bad little men get squished.”  Her cold blue eyes glimmered while she watched me struggle beneath her, mouthing an unending scream.  “Hey, I asked you a question!”

 

 “Y-yes, I do!” I shouted, fighting through the pain.  In truth, I simply wanted the pain to end and didn’t want to end up crushed.

 

“Yes, you want to what?” Fulda asked smugly.  She shook my arms, making me cry out from the sudden eruption of pain.

 

“Yes, I want to be a good little man!” I proclaimed, desperate to have my feet back on the ground.  I couldn’t believe she had coerced me into using that exact phrasing, but my arms were screaming and the image of her enormous shoe racing toward me weighed heavily in my mind.

 

“I figured as much.”  Fulda had dropped all the flirtatiousness from her tone and was focusing on jeering at me, though it was still weirdly seductive.  Her smirk exhibited not only the pleasure she was drawing from my predicament, but her supreme confidence over me.  “I’ll forgive that since you didn’t know that trying to escape from my room made you a bad little man, so I won’t smash you.  But I can’t let it slide, you know.”

 

“But, what does that mean?”  There was an immense gulf between my present situation and getting summarily flattened because I was disobedient for a completely understandable reason.

 

“It means,” Fulda explained, doing her best to make her voice sultry, “that you’re going to skip right to where I was going to shrink you, and you have to skip all the fun sizes in between.”  Was that it?  “Of course, those are the fun sizes for you.  Where you’ll end up is this most fun for me.”  The most fun size for me was where I started out, regardless of our difference in sizes, and the past few minutes had not inspired much reassurance regarding what she had in mind.

 

In a second, Fulda became dramatically larger.  She continued getting larger while I fought against her grip, though it only got stronger around my wrists.  Any attempt to free myself from her quickly proved itself pointless, since any gaps in her hand would be immediately compensated for by her palm.  Fulda grew in my view while I was drawn further toward her grip, shrinking upwards as she imposed her will upon me.  Moments later I shrunk into her hand, with all light blocked off by her fingers as I receded into her fist.

 

I only had to spend a few moments inside the darkness of Fulda’s hand, but once the limited privacy was gone, I longed for the cover of her fingers.  She opened her fist, demonstrating that I was trapped in the middle of her warm, soft palm.  Fulda twiddled her fingers to drive the point home, and no matter what I did her icy blue eyes followed me.  If I wanted to get away the opportunity had long passed, and now I was entirely at the mercy of Fulda and her whims.

 

She leaned in until her chin touched the base of her palm and smiled.  Every one of her facial features was enormous.  Glossy pink lips twice as wide as I was tall loomed directly over me, and hot air blasted me from her nostrils.  Her eyes sparkled while she stared down at me, close and large enough that I could see her pupils wobbling.  Each of the freckles scattered over the bridge of her nose were the size of my hand, and her rounded cheeks were like hill slopes.  Astoundingly, even though I was miniscule and in range of being snapped up into her mouth, I still found the situation incredibly hot.

 

“That’s much better,” Fulda boomed.  Her voice was remarkably low and loud, like a massively amplified bass, and the wind from her voice blew back my hair.  It had even taken on a rumbling quality, making my insides shake with every voiced sound.  “It’s a shame we had to jump to this, but you forced my hand.  Just means I get to have fun sooner.”

 

“H… how small am I?” I asked, looking up at her in shock.  No matter how unbelievable, I had to accept that this was real.

 

“About an inch, maybe short a few millimeters,” Fulda explained.  She was so casual about it, like she was reading the paper.   “Shrinking’s not really exact, but that’s usually what I go for.”

 

“Can you regrow me?  At all?”  The idea that I would spend the rest of my life maybe an inch tall was terrifying.  I would be completely dependent on other people for everything.

 

“Yeah, I can,” Fulda answered, but quickly added, “I won’t, though.  No matter how good you are, this is it for you.  I can make you smaller too, all you have to do is ask!”

 

I cringed.  How could I possibly get smaller from here?  “No, that’s okay,” I sheepishly replied.  If she wanted to, she clearly didn’t need my approval.  “Why me, though?  If you can shrink anyone, why did you pick me?”

 

Fulda chuckled, a horrible roaring sound that emanated from the base of her throat.  “They all ask that.  You’ve been making eyes at me every other week at our study group, which is understandable.  I mean, look at me.  That makes it much easier to lure you back to my place.  Plus, I like making men shorter, and it’s just easier if they start out short.  So really the question is, why not you?”

 

I could hardly argue, not that she’d given me anything to argue against.  “So, what now?  What does ‘playing with’ me entail?”

 

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” she replied coyly.  “It could be popping you in my mouth and swishing you around until you’re about to drown.  Maybe I’ll drop you into my clothes and see how long it takes you to beg for mercy.  Or I’ll just start with this and see where it goes from there.”  She placed her free hand on the edge of her palm and extended the index finger toward me.  With a quick jab it shot forward, slamming into my chest.  I flew backward until crashing into one of her fingers, where I stuck against it momentarily before falling back into her palm.

 

“Yeah, this is pretty fun, I guess,” she said.  “I can work with it for a bit.”  Fulda set a fingertip down on my side and ran it over me, flipping me onto my back.  Her pink lips had parted in a smile of pure malice, flashing a row of white teeth half my size.  She considered me for a moment before batting me to the side with a sharp strike from her finger so that I stopped on the edge of her palm.  I let out a yelp upon seeing the drop to the floor, seemingly hundreds of feet below.  With a swift strike she shoved me back to the middle of her palm, taking me from immediate mortal peril back into her grasp.

 

Fulda rotated a finger in the air above me, coming closer to brushing me with the pad each time it passed.  She suddenly halted the digit and brought it down, giving me a quick bop before retreating.  Her finger resumed its circling above me, making several cycles before descending again with a lightning blow that wracked me.  A flurry of rapid strikes followed, pummeling me with the tip of her finger until I thought I was going to simply implode from the stress when it suddenly stopped and hung in the air.

 

I wanted to scream for her to stop, or at least ask her to explain why she was doing it, but all I could do was gasp for the breath that had been beaten out of me.  Fulda sneered at me, prone and helpless in her hand, and her finger slowly lowered onto me.  It touched my chest, lightly at first, but gradually became heavier as she pushed down harder.  Warmth from her finger suffused my body and I tried to squirm out from under it but found that I couldn’t move.  With nothing more than a finger pinning me she had made me immobile.  Just an hour ago I was dreaming of getting pinned down by her while she did whatever she wanted to me, but now that it was happening I couldn’t wait for it to end.

 

“My, my, look at you,” Fulda teased.  “Just a tiny little man, entirely at my mercy.  Not that that’s any different from how it was before.”  She laughed at her own joke and pressed down with her finger, making me grit my teeth from pain.  “I’d say I’m sorry about your friend from earlier, but I’m not.  You small people may be cute and interesting, but you keep getting in the way of big people like me without thinking of the consequences.”

 

“W-what friend?” I stammered, wide-eyed with panic.  If one of my friends had a run-in with her before, I would have heard about it or noticed one of them had gone missing.

 

“The one I told you about earlier!” Fulda exclaimed.  “I stepped on him in the student center one day!  You said he was your friend, right?”

 

It took a few seconds for my brain to catch up, and the lag caused by sudden and abject terror didn’t help.  “I was joking about that!” I exclaimed.  “None of my friends have ever been smashed because that’s fucking insane!”

 

“Oh,” was all Fulda could say.  “Were you also joking about having a sister then?”

 

“No, I really do have a sister,” I replied, then quickly sighed.  “And she is a lot taller than me.  She got all the tall genes or something, outgrew me in fifth grade.”

 

“Well did she really ever put you in her shoe and walk around?”

 

I couldn’t believe I had to explain this to a college student, even one who had me pinned with a fingertip.  “No!” I shouted.  “She’s only, like, half a foot taller than me, that’s crazy!  I thought we were bantering about me being short and you being tall!”

 

“Well, I thought we were just exchanging stories,” Fulda responded.  “But on the plus side, what happens next will be all new to you!”  I stared at her silently, unable to come up with the smallest quip.  “It’s like seven P.M. and I’ve got to go eat.  Unless you want to volunteer for that, I suggest you buckle up.”  She set her thumb in her palm beside me and pressed my body into her finger even harder.  Keeping her grip tight around me, she lifted me out of it and began walking back toward her clothes.

 

Despite all conventional wisdom, I was more erect than I had ever been.

 

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

Walk a Mile... by Vintovka

Fulda winked down at me pinched between her digits before kneeling above the pile of her recently discarded clothes.  She smiled glibly while lowering me from her face and fished with her other hand for to place me.  Her smile grew when she found it and dragged it across the floor so that it was directly beneath me.  I looked down and saw the gaping hole in her shoe, the faded blue letters spelling out “Converse” blending in with the white insole.  Desperately I tried to squirm loose, but the pads of her fingers kept me restrained and the only option I had was screaming.

 

Predictably, Fulda ignored my pleas and set me inside her shoe.  To her credit, she kept her fingers on me the whole way down and only let go of me once my feet had set down in the imprint of her heel.  When she was satisfied I was settled, she stood and glared mirthfully down at me trapped in her shoe.  I gazed back up at her and my jaw dropped, understanding what it meant to be an inch tall.  Instead of merely menacing me as before, her entire body controlled my view, her legs alone like tremendous, smooth sandstone pillars.  The sight of her towering over me in nothing but her black lace underwear would have been the most fantastic sight my eyes had ever laid eyes on were I not in immediate danger.

 

She stepped over me to the rest of her clothes as though I were nothing, though it seemed like she made the white-socked sole of her enormous foot linger over me as it passed.  When it finally landed her footfall was tangible inside her shoe, and I felt my knees go weak from the tremors.  Pointedly she bent over so I could see, emphasizing her round, firm butt the size of my dormitory.  Fulda lingered like that for a few seconds, shaking her rear back and forth, while she gathered her clothes in a bundle.

 

Slowly she pulled her shirt over her head, shimmying her luscious curves while it covered her breasts and stomach.  She smoothed it against her ripped belly, running her hands down her hips when they crossed from its tail.  Fulda shifted her weight to once side while she slipped one leg into her skirt, then did the same for the other.  Her hips bounced back and forth while she worked it up her thighs before finally cinching it around her waist.  Briefly she admired herself in the mirror, perhaps as intoxicated with herself as I was, before turning back toward me.

 

The mattress squealed in protest when her tremendous weight set down on it, and she leaned forward to grab her shoes.  Her fingers hooked into the backs and dragged them toward her, toppling me onto my back from the sudden acceleration.  When the shoes came to an abrupt halt I rolled forward until colliding with the canvas lining.  I sprawled onto my back so that I had no choice but to look up at Fulda dominating my view.

 

She lifted her other shoe from the carpet and spread it open in front of her.  Tantalizingly slow she picked her foot off the floor and flexed her toes inside her sock before sliding it into the shoe, wiggling it back and forth into the black canvas.  Cotton ground against skin while she pulled it snug against her heel before slipping her fingers out.  Her hands moved in wide, exaggerated movements as she tied her bright white laces in a bow and pulled the strings tight.  Fulda glanced at me for a moment and smirked before slamming her shoe onto the ground hard enough that it felt the earth was shaking below me while a bang emanated from the floor.

 

Two of Fulda’s fingers grabbed the shoe I was trapped in to hold it steady.  Her gargantuan socked foot poised itself over the opening, and she paused briefly to twiddle her toes.  I turned and bolted toward the toe of her shoe, not risking a look back when the majority of light was blocked.  It only got darker as she worked her foot further into it, canvas and stitching creaking to stretch around her foot.  The cave of her shoe became darker as her ankle blocked more of the opening and the sound of straining fabric grew louder.  Her foot overtook me and drove me to the ground, and I slipped beneath the arches of her long toes.

 

Fulda’s titanic foot drove along her insole until finally coming to a stop.  I was resting in a moderately damp spot that smelled like death, significantly worse than the stench of feet as I had expected.  Before I could dwell too much on that she raised her foot, wrenching my insides along with the rapid ascent and sudden halt.  She slammed it back onto the ground, wracking my body with a terrifyingly strong quake.  There was no time to recover before she raised it up and slammed it back down, harder this time, making me yelp from the shock.  One last time she stomped her foot, trying to get it settled in the shoe and form her toes around me.

 

The pressure eased while her foot remained still, and I began to grow accustomed to the tremendous heat and ever-present feeling of her foot pressing down on me.  Steadily the weight pressed down on me harder, along with the sound of canvas stretching more tightly around her foot.  Even though the sound stopped the oppressive force around me grew even stronger, and by the time it stabilized I could just barely move my extremities, and each breath was increasingly tinged by the scent of her toes.

 

Just as I was getting comfortable my body jolted again when Fulda kicked, and I felt my insides lurch like they were being left behind.  Her foot came to a sudden stop and my head slammed into the base of her middle toe, making me see stars against the pitch black inside her shoe.  I nearly wretched when she drew her foot back, shocking me again, before thrusting it out once more.  My body was thrown into her toes with the sudden stop, their cushioning little consolation in the face of the tremendous force I was subjected to.

 

Blood rushed to my head when Fulda’s foot swung back onto the floor, and my marrow itself rattled when it crashed against the ground.  She flexed her toes, squeezing me between them and her sole.  A sudden shift in her weight made me cry out from the increased burden, the strain only increased by her socks.  Each individual fiber on my exposed skin pressed hard into it while her gigantic weight settled on top of me.

 

In the darkest depths of my mind, I realized that all she had done was put on her shoes and stand.  Every movement by this gargantuan woman, no matter how subtle, was like an avalanche to me with how powerful its affects on me were.  Heat from her foot radiated even stronger and sweating was not doing enough to cool me down in this enclosed space, so I began panting in a desperate attempt to lower my body temperature.  While each gasping inhalation made me feel marginally better, they simultaneously doused my tongue with the taste of her foot.  It was the most uncomfortable I had ever been, and all within five minutes of Fulda shrinking me.

 

My stomach leapt outside my body, though Fulda’s foot held me completely immobile.  Her cotton sock kept me minorly cushioned, but I still felt the strong sensation of movement.  More specifically, the feeling of being moved without my action.  The strong sense of forward motion changed, and I realized I was being pitched upward inside the shoe.  After a brief drop a tremendous quake ran up the length of Fulda’s shoe, surrounding me with seismic activity.  A sudden drop caused my stomach to leap to my head along with all my blood, making me incredibly dizzy.

 

In an instant I descended what seemed like a hundred feet, concluding with a terrifying crash.  The whole world shook along with every fiber of my being.  My tiny body was squeezed tighter between Fulda’s foot and her insole while she somehow got even heavier.  Canvas and rubber groaned as she raised her heel, drowning out my tiny, agonized scream.  When it felt like I could take no more and one more ounce of pressure would flatten me it relented, freeing me from the interminable squeezing.  Unfortunately, it was immediately replaced by violent acceleration as her foot shot forward again, beginning the cycle anew.

 

Every step Fulda took repeated that torment, made even more intense by the extra torque from her gigantic feet.  Each time her foot set down I thought my entire body would be liquefied, and before that feeling subsided I was nearly compressed into a dense disc.  There was no way to know how long this would last or where she was going, much less how many thundering steps I would have to endure.  After three I lost count, each one blending together into one continuous horror for me.  Before she even reached the first floor I was a blubbering mess, incapable of anything more than screaming and begging for relief.  I could not even hear my own voice over the non-stop pounding and creaking of her shoes, meaning it was impossible she heard me.

 

The outside world was greatly muffled by her shoe and foot, but I still heard the distinct sound of a door opening.  Fulda’s footsteps became louder out of the house, slapping her Converse against the sidewalk as hard as she could.  There was no longer any point when the tremors dissipated, and I felt my teeth chattering even as I was dragged through the air.  Only her cushioned insoles and high, long toe arches kept me from being smashed, though after a few minutes of this torment I welcomed the idea.  More than anything, I wanted it to stop.

 

When I finally got a reprieve from her steps, Fulda still found a way to keep me in agony.  The moment she got settled her foot shot up, and I felt like I had been launched out of a trebuchet.  Her foot came to a momentary halt, just long enough for me to be thrown against her toes, before descending again.  My body got pressed further into the tiny space available, sinking into the cotton around them.  She clenched my body with her toes to hold me still while she swung her foot back and forth in the air.  Though the constant swaying was better than her steps, I quickly felt that I was going to vomit.

 

Fulda must have inhaled her food, since not even ten minutes later the waving stopped.  She kept me firmly gripped by her toes during the rush of moving up and down, then the world violently shook, her shoe making a tremendous boom when it slammed into the floor.  I gritted my teeth, knowing that the return would be just as long as the way here.  Her toes’ tight grip helped keep me padded, but now it was much hotter.  Sweat poured from my body, saturating the cotton around me and only making the situation worse.

 

Either I passed out or simply stopped making memories, but the next thing I knew her toes released me back onto her insole.  Her mattress squealed when her butt sank into it, and for the first time in what seemed like hours I was not on the verge of being smashed.  One final whirl of movement before a crash, then I bobbed along with her foot.  A terrible grinding sound briefly assaulted my ears, then my world tipped sideways.  Fabric stretched and strained, concluding with a loud pop when her heel slipped free.

 

Fulda’s foot dragged me partially out of the shoe before I slipped out from under it and slid into the black canvas wall.  I blinked when light hit my eyes for the first time in a while even though it was dim, like I was inside a cave.  An unseen force seized the shoe and I was thrown back into the tip from acceleration with the power of a cannon.  Just as quickly as it started it ended, making me roll far enough along the insole that I was directly beneath the light.

 

“I know you’re not dead, so you can stop pretending,” Fulda boomed.  Despite its rubber sole, the shoe vibrated from the power of her diaphragm.  “You can breathe well enough in there, and I’ve squished enough shrinks under my toes to know what it feels like.”

 

If I didn’t play along I’d be dead anyway, so I forced my aching body to stand.  Over the back of her shoe I saw Fulda’s blue eyes gleaming as though she just had the time of her life.  She smiled flirtatiously at me trapped in her shoe before biting her bottom lip, then let out a dusky chuckle.  “Now we can play the next game,” she declared, and began moving a hand toward me.

 

“W-what if I don’t want to play?” I stammered.

 

“Then you’d be a bad little man,” Fulda answered.  “You remember what happens to them, right?”  I nodded and she smiled.  “Good.”  Her fingers entered the shoe, and even if I wanted to run I didn’t have the energy.  Besides, running for your life was too hard with the weirdest boner.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading and please leave a review!

Landscape's End by Vintovka

Fulda’s fingers pinched onto my sides, squeezing a little too tightly to be comfortable.  I went limp in her grip while she plucked me out of the shoe, not seeing any point in being difficult.  She held me up, inspecting me like a cereal prize while smiling broadly, showing her gleaming teeth over half my size.  With her free hand moved the shoe off her belly, tossing it toward the door.  It landed with a loud thud, and she lowered me down to take its place.  Her fingers opened, dropping me onto the broad field of her solid, flat stomach.

 

With a slight grimace Fulda flexed her abs, making six little mounds pop up beneath her shirt.  The steady, rapid thud of her heart pounded beneath the surface, making the ground shake multiple times a second, while the controlled inflation and deflation of her lungs made my puny body rise and fall.  I tried to adjust my footing for the pulsating earth, but a sudden, sharp inhalation threw me off-balance.  It set me tumbling from atop one of her abs and I came to a stop in the gully between two of them.  She laughed at how easily I was tossed around, making it sound like there was a series of explosions inside her.

 

“You might have a little more fun with this,” Fulda boomed.  Every syllable made a small tremor under my feet that lasted through the next one.  “I want you to walk around and explore my body to your heart’s content.  It’s a nice one, and pretty big too, so you’ve got your work cut out for you.”

 

“What do you get out of this?” I timidly asked.  After the past few hours, it didn’t seem like her to offer up her body as a playground from the goodness of her heart.

 

“You shrinks are always so suspicious,” her rumbling voice shot back.  “Isn’t it enough that I’ll get to watch a tiny person walking around on me like I’m their whole landscape?”  She could tell I was unconvinced by her generous offer.  Every time I’d seen her she was taking charge, she wouldn’t be satisfied to simply sit back and watch me.  “Okay, I might as well tell you since you can’t do shit about it anyway.  I’m going to fuck with you throughout your journey, whenever I feel like it.”  Fulda slapped her tummy close enough to me that the tip of her index finger nearly brushed my arm, and her middle finger was laid out in front of me.  The force of her impact rippled out from her hand, making me stumble forward onto a finger.  “Like that.”

 

I pushed off the finger so I could stand, though my knees felt like jello.  “And what if I don’t want to deal with that and just don’t walk all over you?” I asked.

 

“To begin with, you’d be the first man to ever turn down an offer to treat my body like a playground,” Fulda began, “so I suspect I’d just have to wait until you changed your mind.  But that would thoroughly put you in the ‘bad little man’ category, and I don’t think you want to be there.  But to be honest, you’re already on the border with all the questions you’re asking.”  I didn’t like the sound of that, or what it could mean for my future.  For the sake of my own continued survival, I decided to just play along with what she wanted without asking questions.  If I needed clarification, she was sure to provide it for me.

 

Fulda’s sharp, vibrant blue eyes peered at me from over the hills of her breasts while her lips were pursed in a smug smile.  That seemed as good a start as any, so I started walking up her torso, staying in the ditch between her abs.  It was a clearly defined path and straying from it would have been difficult due to the slopes on either side.  Walking between abs that came up to my waist was surreal, but no more bizarre than anything I had been through that night.  Each of her abs seemed to be thirty feet long to me, delineated by the sharp dip between them.

 

When I was halfway past her top set of abs, Fulda set a finger down beside me.  For a moment it was still, perched beside me atop one of her muscles.  “Even when you’re playing with me you’re boring,” she scoffed.  “Try going off the beaten path, you boring shrink!”  Suddenly it swiped to the side, flicking me with the tip.  The finger alone was enough to overpower me so I was sent tumbling onto the ab beside me.  I clawed at the threads of her shirt as I tumbled over them, just barely stopping myself from sliding down her side and onto the mattress.

 

I pulled myself up as though the thread was a ledge, planting my feet on the side of the muscled hill so I could walk up.  By the time I reached the crest, my arms were already somewhat strained: I shouldn’t have been such a stranger to the gym.  After taking a second to shake it out I started back toward her face, jogging down the slope on my way there.  Momentum only carried me a few feet beyond the base, though, and I was back to walking before I even reached Fulda’s ribs.

 

The slope up from her abdomen was unexpectedly sharp, and I had to crawl up on all fours while digging at her shirt.  My limbs churned ceaselessly, bringing me inexorably up toward Fulda’s chest.  It took a surprising amount of effort for me to reach the top, where I stood atop her smooth skin pulled against bone beneath.  From there I was on level with the base of her breasts and looked up in awe when I realized they were several times taller than me.

 

I approached them, mentally preparing myself for the climb ahead.  Before I even passed the next rib Fulda set a hand flat against her chest, index finger flush against my goal.  The ground beneath me rumbled with her laughter, making my steps uneasy.  Unsteadily I continued forward, anticipating that at any moment she would brush her hand downward and toss me off her body.

 

With a tremendous amount of caution I advanced, glancing between her mischievous eyes and the pinky bared toward me.  I was deeply suspicious of her, and I figured it was with good reason.  She gave no hint for what she was planning, though I knew that she was far from done “playing” with me.  One tenuous step after the other I inched forward, flinching with her heartbeats in anticipation of juking to the side.

 

Several minutes passed and I began to let my guard down.  I was almost to her hand, and if she was going to strike at me, she would have done it before now.  Confident that I was safe I advanced toward her face more quickly, keeping my eyes on the big blue prizes.  It was no time to start being reckless, of course, since I did not want to go careening down her sternum, but her shirt provided enough opportunities for me to find grip.

 

As though she had been waiting for me to get complacent, Fulda sprung into action when I was nearly touching her hand.  It thrust down toward me, and before I could even react the edge of her hand slammed into my body.  I was lifted from my feet and forced along with the momentum, formed along the curve of her hand by its sheer power.  She brought it to an abrupt halt, and I was flung from her hand into the vast space behind me.

 

I flew away from her hand, flipping head over heels as I sailed toward her feet.  The world rapidly changed its orientation around me, much quicker than I could process, and it all turned into a long, circular blur for my eyes.  My legs scraped against the hem of her skirt, sending me careening for the rest of my clumsy arc.  Unceremoniously I slammed into the mattress and bounced off it, bounding several times before it stopped pitching me back into the air.  Inertia caused me to keep rolling even without the bounce until I came to a complete stop far from where I had been flung.

 

As I forced myself back to my feet I groaned, aching from the strike that had hit my entire body.  I was in between Fulda’s legs which seemed to stretch for hundreds of feet of smooth, tanned skin ahead of me.  It seemed like a tremendous distance from where I stood, and a quick glance to either side showed the top of her stark white socks alongside me.  With almost no effort at all Fulda had sent me back down to her ankles, and now it was up to me to figure out how to deal with these obstacles.

 

“You shrinks always go for my tits,” Fulda boomed, self-satisfied with her judgment.  “It’s pathetic, how predictable you are.  Not a one of you has ever curled up inside my belly button to wait and see what happens, or even gone south for that matter.  I spend a lot of time sculpting my legs and take an hour out of my day to do Kegels, you’d think at least one shrink would have tried to admire them up close by now.  They’re pretty much all you can see of me anyway, I figure it should be your fixation.”  Looking up the vast channel defined by her sculpted legs I could not deny that they were impressive, though the skirt dropping between her knees limited my view.  With how taut they were, I might have even had more fun bouncing off them than her boobs.

 

The sky shifted rapidly while Fulda moved her legs above me.  She crossed one ankle over the other, letting her powerful legs rest together while I stood there, dwarfed by her ankle.  Fulda idly kicked her toes into the air above me, demonstrating her complete indifference to my predicament.  The tensing of her Achilles heel with her slightest movement changed the landscape around me, wrinkling the sheets while she barely did anything at all.

 

After a few moments the shock subsided and my brain was able to make coherent plans toward my next goal.  With a quick spring off the mattress I latched onto the soft cotton fibers of her sock, strong enough to support me without even bowing.  I scrambled up the side of her foot, using her sock like points on a climbing wall until I crossed onto the smooth, tanned skin just above it.  A great surge of effort and a grunt later I had pulled myself atop Fulda’s ankle so I stood on the outward-facing edge of it.

 

Without much else to do from my position, I began walking up Fulda’s leg.  Her shin provided a solid guide, making sure I would walk along the highest and most solid ground during my journey toward her knee.  The sharp slope down to her calf muscle was tempting, however, and it would have been just as solid to walk along as the bone.  It may have been a bit naïve, but I couldn’t see any way she could mess with me down here.  Swiping at me would take significant effort on her part, and I was having enough trouble just moving up her shin.

 

As though it were a game to her Fulda began wiggling her legs back and forth, pitching me along with them.  I struggled to stay on the solid corridor of bone beneath her skin as I went forward, doing my best to deal with the tremors her body was putting out toward me.  The first wave was easy to resist, and I just put my arms out to the side to keep my balance.  Soon enough the lateral movement stabilized and I was able to advance further up her leg.

 

Fulda’s feet held steady while I pressed toward her knee, making the path solid and clear for me.  Her skin was smooth and gave easily under my skin, leaving footprints behind me as my insignificant weight moved forward.  She hardly noticed me as I ascended her body horizontally, not even registering my movements as an itch along her legs.  Ordinarily I would have felt emasculated to be so small a woman wouldn’t even notice me walking on her, but for once I was just glad to go unnoticed.  The longer I avoided her senses and rigged games, the longer I would live.

 

A jolt ran through her legs, shaking everything from her heels to her thighs.  Fulda continued shaking her legs back and forth until I finally capitulated and slid down the side of her leg.  The bulge of her calf made me swing out further than expected, and I landed atop her blue silk sheets, still clawing at her leg for traction.  Briefly I bounced off her mattress before I settled just below her knee.

 

Fulda unhooked her ankles, leaving the sky above me wide open.  “It’s getting pretty close to bedtime,” she declared, sitting up straighter against her pillow.  “So I think it’s time to decide whether you’ve been a good or bad little man.”  Her sly smirk was just mysterious enough to not reveal anything to me, and I was left to wonder where I fell.

 

Her fingers were spread wide, and with a lunge forward she snagged me in her hand.  Momentarily I was trapped inside her dark, sweltering fist, and I yelped when my body felt like it was coming apart as she jerked backward.  The ride came to a sudden stop, allowing my nervous system to catch up with me, but it was still unpleasant.  I felt sick from the sudden rush, but I did not even have time to retch in privacy.

 

Fulda’s fingers flung open, and I was under the harsh scrutiny of her cold, calculating eyes.  She looked down at me in per palm with a mercurial expression, making me feel somewhat uncomfortable.  I tugged at my collar, trying to get some air under her stifling gaze while she considered me like a cat wondering what to do with a mouse.

 

She let the silence linger a moment than it needed to, letting some anxiety set in.  “So, little man,” she finally boomed, blowing my hair back, “how do you think you did?”

 

“Well, I think I did well,” I answered.  “I did everything you asked me, right?”  I felt this bit of self-interested suggestion was justified, since otherwise I’d end up dead.

 

“Is that really what you think?” Fulda asked, tilting her head back.  As her chin raised I felt like her gaze was judging me more harshly.  “You really think you’ve been a good little man this whole time?”

 

“Well, yeah,” I replied.  “I let you put me in your shoe, I played around on your stomach, and I didn’t even complain that much when you shrank me.”

 

“Is that how you see things?” Fulda challenged, acting even more mysterious than usual.  You think you’ve been a good little man this whole time?  Because I personally remember you lying to me, asking me not to put you in my shoe, and then I had to guide you to actually do something on my stomach.  I had to coach you the whole time, and you resisted me every step of the way.  Seems to me like you’re a little delusional.”

 

I sputtered, trying to deal with what she had said.  “Well, you see, I was taken off-guard to begin with,” I said.  “It just took me some time to acclimate to it.”

 

“You’re full of shit, little man,” Fulda cooed, closing her fingers around me.  “Either that, or you’re entirely detached from reality.  You bitched when you shrank, and you bitched when you went in my shoe, and you bitched when you got to explore me.  That all sounds like you’ve been a bad, bad little man.”

 

Before I could protest Fulda’s fingers closed around me, shoving me against her palm.  She continued tightening her grip, pushing me into the center of her palm.  The pressure around me increased, and I tried to struggle against her powerful hold.  A much as I tried I slipped further into her clutches, little more than a flea in her power.

 

“You should have done what I said with joy,” Fulda taunted, looking at me with a sense of satisfaction.  Her fingers pressed tighter around me, and I fought against the immense weight pushing down on me.  “Instead, you’ve just proved how pathetic and cowardly you are.”

 

Fulda’s fingers tightened around me, flattening me against her palm.  I screamed, begging to be let free, but I didn’t even think she could hear me.  Heedless of any of my protests Fulda continued bringing her fingers tighter, compressing my body against her palm.  With one final, white-hot image of her hand crushing me, I stopped complaining.  All that was left of me was a red splotch on her palm, and no more complaints.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7737