Michelle's Game by treeman2
Summary:

A Giantess Latina has fun with a little guy she met at the club.


Categories: Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Giantess, Butt, BBW, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Vore, Odor, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4206 Read: 40796 Published: October 15 2018 Updated: September 05 2019

1. Michelle's Game by treeman2

2. Chapter 2 by treeman2

3. Chapter 3 by treeman2

4. Chapter 4 by treeman2

5. Chapter 5 by treeman2

Michelle's Game by treeman2

Michelle walked through her front door and into her kitchen. She was exhausted after a long night of dancing and drops her purse carefully on the counter. She is a tall Latina with long black hair, a big booty, huge tits, and a bit of a tummy. But plenty of guys like that she’s found out over the years, even though her weight used to bother her as a kid when she’d get teased.

She unzips the purse and pull out a six inch tall man named Zach she captured back at the club. Zach is skinny and white, and she saw him by himself hugging the wall in the dark room.

_____________________________________________________

30 minutes earlier at the club


“Hey” she says


“Hello...um what’s your name?” Asks Zach

“Michelle. Want to play a game? If you win, I’ll give you a kiss.” She says.

“Uh sure.” He responds. He gulps. Suddenly his throat feels very dry.

“Alright. It’s a racing game. If you can get me a drink in 3 minutes. You get a kiss. If not, then you get a punishment. Deal?”

Zach looks over at the crowded Friday night bar.

“Deal.” He says, not knowing the punishment.

___________________________________________

Back to the present


Michelle pulls Zach out of the bag. He’s naked now since his clothes didn’t shrink. She has all her fingers wrapped around him, nearly covering him from head to toe.

“So” she says. “Want to play another game!?” Her voice booms loudly.

“ No!” He yells.

“I can’t hear you” she says. “The game is, Fee Fi Fo Fum. You run and I try to catch you.”


Michelle plops Zach on the ground like an action figure. Zach’s view is filled with Michelle’s tan feet, which fill her open-toed gladiator sandals.


“Start running so you can get a head start!” She says.


Zach doesn’t know this place but it looks like a gigantic bedroom. He starts heading towards the door to see if he can get under the door.

“Fee Fi Fo Fum. Ready or not here I come!” Michelle exclaims.

She starts to stomp toward the door in Zach direction. Zach loses his footing from the vibrating floor and collapses onto the carpet. He tries to get up but it’s no use, he can’t gain his balance as the floor creaks and groans with Michelle huge footfalls.

“Fee. Fi. Fo. Fum. I’m a sexy giantess. Let’s have some fun!” Michelle’s massive right foot now crashes to the ground right in front of Zach, blocking his escape.


“That was so easy.” Says Michelle. “But all this stomping and dancing has made me hungry. Time for a late night snack.”

Michelle pickup up Zach gingerly and leaves the room with Zach in hand to head to the kitchen where she grabs two burritos out of the refrigerator. She set Zach on top of the kitchen table and unwraps the first burrito. It’s a warm summer night. So Michelle decides to take off all her clothes and shoes before sitting down. 

She plucks Zach from the table and puts him in between her thick, sweaty, juicy thighs. Zach looks up and sees her soft, hairless tummy dangling into his view, and her bulging breasts beyond that. She lean her head down to see him and gives him a crooked little smile. 


“Mmm I’m so hungry. I haven’t eaten all day.” She says.

Her red lips part as she unwraps the burrito and brings it to her mouth for her first bite. She finishes the first burrito quickly and belches. Her stomach above Zach’s head has ballooned out to make room for the meal. She looks down and smiles again at Zach, a little morsel of beef and beans around her lips. She starts to form a spit wad and lifts her naked thighs up to bring Zach closer to her head. Zach, now crunches into her full stomach, looks up in disgust to see a string of saliva dripping towards him. She spits and Zach gets covered in a smelly blend of cheese, meat, onions and tortilla.


“Ewwww! Hahaha. You’re so gross Zach. What am I going to do with you? I need to get you cleaned up.” She grabs Zach with her hand and pulls him up to her mouth. She displays her wide tongue and runs his body over her tongue forcefully like a cat. Zach starts to get a boner. Michelle licks Zach again and this time Zach is fully erect. Zach, of course, isn’t getting any cleaner. He's filthier than ever. Covered in Michelle’s mouth juices.


“There!” She says admiring Zach. “All clean! And I see you are hard. Time to go back to the bed room for dessert, I think.”

Michelle grabs the other burrito on the table and heads to her room. She sets Zach on her bed and unwraps the burrito, eating this one in small bites, slowly.

“You know I’m a big girl. I can eat a lot!” She says. Zach is standing on the bed now, waist level with Michelle. Her gigantic pussy is inches from his body, glistening. She’s getting turned on. Michelle takes a pointer finger and lazily starts to play with her protruding belly button as her eyes are fastened on Zach during her second meal. Her stomach is taute from all the food and making rumbling sounds. She’s now 1/4 of the way through the burrito when she stops eating to say.


“And I’m a growing too! Look at my humongous ass.” She spins around on the ball of her foot to fill Zach’s view with her tremendous ass. It’s the size of Zach’s apartment. Or it appeared to be so.


“Hahaha. Big booty big booty big booty.” She says, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Her asses bounces up and down, gyrating with a thick layer of muscle and fat.


She stops suddenly and tenses her thick muscles and looks over her shoulder at Zach, her eyes fluttering.


“Oh, I think that burrito is starting to make its way out!” She farts loudly and a hot stinky wind knocks Zach to his back and onto her quilted blanket.


“Hahaha.” Michelle laughs. “I’m a huge gainer giantess. I will crush you little man!”
She steps her massive bare feet on the bed, heaving her massive frame onto the bed. She places each foot astride him, rocking Zach’s surface, tilting and knocking him to the ground.


“Fee” *stomp* “ Fi” *stomp* "Fo" *stomp* “Fum” *stomp*. Michelle stomps after every word to reinforce the impact of her giantess role. She jumps up and falls butt down onto the bed, causing Zach to fly up into the air. Michelle catches him in her non burrito holding hand.
“Watch” She lustily says as she bring her fist holding Zach just below her tummy. With her othe hand, she scarfs the rest of the burrito quickly and starts to get a pained look on her face. Her tummy is distended and she moans in agony. She sets the hand holding Zach next to her pussy and with the other hand starts masterbating. She is heaving and meaning loudly now.
“Ugghhhhh!” She exclaims. Her hand increasing in speed and she's sweating profusely. Just then, her pussy shoots out a glob of cum onto Zach. Zach looks up and sees Michelle’s eyes are glazing over from the orgasm bliss. Michelle collapses forward, her massive tummy smooshing Zach into the bed, and she falls asleep.

Chapter 2 by treeman2
Zach is covered in darkness and feeling pressure from all sides. Zach is laying somewhere in the space between Michelle’s engorged belly and her warm, fleshy tits. He cannot move but needs to get air or he won’t make it out alive. As soon as Zach feels himself start to lose consciousness, Melissa groggily rolls over and her massive weight lifts off of Zach’s tiny naked body. Exhausted and relieved, Zach passes out, hoping to wake up in the morning back at normal size.



Morning

“Wake up, sleepy head,” says a faraway female voice.

Zach opens his eyes and sees the brightly lit bedroom he was in last night. He is still the same size. Melissa comes into the room with a towel around her waist having just come out of the shower.

“Oh good you’re up!” She smiles. Melissa grabs Zach with one hand and brings him up to her tan Latina face to examine him.
“You’re so itty bitty tiny. I bet I shit bigger than you,” She says.

And with that Melissa takes him out of the room, down a short hallway and into a bathroom.
“You’re going to keep me company while I take my morning shit,” she says. “It’s gonna be a big one because last night I ate so much food.”
Zach is laid out on her open palm as she she starts to grit her teeth and stare at him. Michelle’s lips quiver and her eyes roll back slightly so that he can see the whites of her eyes. “Oh my god that’s a big shit,” she says.

Zach hears a deep, cavernous splash from the toilet. “There!” she exclaims.

She stands up, Zach in hand and regards her massive shit. “Look, Zach! Haha oh my god. My poop is ginormous today. I wonder if you can stand on it. Haha.” And with that, she places Zach down feet first on her soft poop. Zach, starts spinning the poop under his feet a couple times like a muddy log rolling competition, and then slips into the water with a quiet splash.

“Hahaha” laughs Melissa. “I shit bigger than you, Zach.” Zach watches the giggling, smiling Giantess as she wipes her dirty ass. Melissa starts to rain down stained TP around Zach, still giggling. “Oh man, you should see your face right now. It is priceless,” she says. Zach’s heart drops to the out of his stomach as he sees her hand reach for the flusher and press the lever down. Quickly, she grabs Zach as the water starts to spin and pulls him out of the toilet and into safety. She laughs even louder now. “Oh man, I could do this all day. And since I have all day, I can!”

Melissa washes and soaps off Zach in the sink, then, she takes Zach to the kitchen and puts him in a bowl, where she sits down in her towel and starts to pour a brightly colored sugary cereal, careful not to hit Zach directly as the cereal would feel like a ton of bricks to Zach. She the dumps in some milk and digs her spoon in, scooping up Zach and holding him up to her mouth.
“Ahaha and how do you taste this morning I wonder?” she asks smiling. She flashes a wide grin and licks her lips excitedly. Zach is clinging to the spoon for dear life as her tongue pokes and prods his backside. She uses her tongue to part his butt cheeks and push down gently, and then lifts her head away and says “ok my turn” and she then stands up with Zach still on the spoon and starts to prod her own ass with Zach, her ass hanging a few inches off the kitchen table. She is digging Zach into her butt cheeks and once he is firmly stuck in between she removes the spoon and eats the rest of the cereal standing up with Zach lodged in her mighty ass.
“Lick my big butthole, worm,” she heartily commands while wiggling her ass side to side, rocking Zach back and forth. Zach slides out of her still wet and slightly soapy butt crack and back onto the table. He beholds the gigantic luscious ass above him before he hears a high pitches toot, as a fart sweaks from between her cheeks.
“Oooh. I guess I’m still a little full from last night. But I still need to eat breakfast, I’m a growing girl!”

She plops her prodigious ass squarely on the table top. Her ass spreads out on top of the hard surface and knocks into Zach, forcing him to fall flat on his back.

“Aw. Did you fall down go boom? How about my fat ass? Boom boom!” She slams her ass down on the table and yells “boom” with every fall. The table is quaking loudly beneath from humongous ass slamming down over and over.
“Haha my big ass is so fat but I want it to be fatter.”She then straddles the table with her curvy thighs, her long legs reach the floor and she leans her ass back to the table. She then lifts the lid of a nearby butter tray and chomps through a whole stick of butter and washes it down with a long pull directly from a bottle of maple syrup, the sugary goo dribbling from her mouth and onto her chest.

The edges of the table are jutting into Melissa?s fleshy thighs. Melissa’s warm bare feet are hanging slightly above the linoleum tile floor. The sugar rush has given her a burst of energy and she begins rocking and bucking on the table, her naked pussy humping the table top causing Zach’s whole world to shake. Melissa bucks hard, slamming her gigantic bottom hard on the table, which is now creaking and cracking. Suddenly, the world drops down as Melissa’s titanic frame has finally crushed the cheap table. Zach goes tumbling into Melissa’s sticky chest and he adheres to a globular trail of maple syrup in her cleavage as the two of the come crashing down to the ground amidst the dilapidated kitchen table.

“I want to get fucked!” Melissa yells up to the ceiling. “and you’re too fucking small to fuck my big pussy,” she says down to the man laying in her cleavage.

She stands up and pulls some string from kitchen drawer, cuts it, and ties Zach’s hands tightly around broken table leg so that he’s lying down with his back on the flat top of a table leg.

Melissa then shrinks down to just under Zach’s current height and back her ass up onto Zach’s groin and starts grinding. Zach immediately becomes erect and Melissa grabs Zach’s member with her hand and plops it into her wet pussy.
End Notes:
Thanks for the reviews!
Chapter 3 by treeman2
Melissa is bucking rhythmically back and forth on Zach’s member. Zach is lying on his back, tied to a table leg. He feels himself well up inside her as she gets tighter and tighter, when he notices something. Melissa is getting smaller while she rides him.
“Ooh Zach, I guess I’m a shrinking girl now,” she coos. “You feel so big inside me, you feel gigantic!”
Indeed, Melissa has shrunk to half Zach’s height, making his cock seem an enormous 12’’ in comparison. Melissa hops off Zach, her pussy making a loud *popping* sound.
She grabs his cock with two hands, she’s 1/6 his size now, about an inch tall.
“Wow Zach, look at this monster! Your cock is gigantic!” Zach’s veiny cock is erect and pink. It is covered and Melissa’s juices and pre-cum. Melissa shrinks what seems like a centimeter to Zach and she climbs his shaft.
“Not yet!” Melissa calls out. “Don’t blow until I get to the summit!”
Zach uses all his willpower to not cum. Melissa finally reaches the top of his penis and sits in his pee hole and starts masterbating, licking the inside of his pee hole, and knocking the sides of his tip with her bare legs. Zach can’t hold it any longer. He shoots his full load and sends Melissa flying into the air with a giant glob of his jiz. She lands on the ground near Zach, breathing heavily with her eyes closed and large grin on her face. They both fall asleep.



3 hours later.

Zach has managed to undo the ties around his hands and is starting to undo the binds on his feet. Zach is eyeing the door and Melissa, trying to be quiet so he can escape. He undoes the ties and starts to head for the door when he has an idea. He should punish Melissa.

He walks over to Melissa and raises his bare foot and brings it down when suddenly Melissa rolls out of the way. Zach’s foot slams down, barely missing her. Melissa begins to grow.
“Oh Zach, that was a test and you failed,” she warns. She then starts to grow larger and larger, filling up Zach’s whole field of vision.
“Ahhh! I trusted you! I made you cum even! We could of had something good but then you try to kill me you fucking twerp!? She screams terribly loudly. Melissa has grown past her original height now and has nearly doubled her size, now standing at 12 feet tall. Zach now appears to be 3 inches to Melissa.
“Come here while I think of your punishment!” Melissa grabs him with her thumb and forefinger in one hand and shoves the tip of her pinky into Zach’s ass with the other. Zach is in excruciating pain.
“Haha now that I have your attention. You should feel what it’s like to have something grow inside you.”
Melissa crashes her titanic ass down on her couch, causing the couch legs to snap instantly underneath her massive weight.
“Haha oh you could have been my pet. I would have kept you around like a cat or something. But now you’re more like a pest instead of a pet.
Melissa starts to grow larger while her finger spreads Zach’s ass cheeks apart, ripping him apart slowly. Melissa then quickly brings her hands down to the ground.
“I WANT TO PLAY A GAME NOW!? Melissa booms. She pumps her feet up and down around Zach, yelling “FEE FI FO FUM; FEE FI FO FUM; FEE FI FO FUM! Hahaha.” The eartchquake and wind storm around her feet knocks Zach wildly around the ground. He gets up and starts running to Melissa’s bedroom, since her humongous body is blocking the apartment door now.

Somehow, Zach gets into her room. He starts to head for the door when he see a massive hand fill up the entire door frame and start to head toward him, knocking over bookshelves, lamps and light.

“Toodloo Zach! Hahaha.” Melissa hollers from the other room, waving her gargantuan fingers around the bedroom. A terrifying sight.
Chapter 4 by treeman2

Zach cowers in terror as the monstrous fingers wave clumsily through the bedroom, tipping over lamps and pictures and violently sliding furniture about the space. Zach jumps out of the way of a table that Melissa flicked into a wall.

Melissa lays her hand palm up on the carpet. “Come here little Zachy, I won’t hurt you! Just step onto my big hand and let Melissa take care of you.” 

Zach, frozen in fear, stares at the humongous hand and arm inside the bedroom. “Please go away, please go away,” he quietly prays under his breath.
Suddenly, the hand slides back out the door.
“You’re a slippery one Zach. I think I might need a little help here.”

Zach hears a crashing sound in the living where Melissa is laying, the sounds of dishes breaking and wood splintering. A loud thud against the wall separating Zach from the giantess and a crashing thud on the wall across.

Melissa begins fingerbanging herself and grunting loudly. “Mmm ughh mmugh....mmm Zach I can’t wait to break you limb by limb...ugh uggggh....I wanna use you as a butt plug and then grind you into paste under my massive ass.”

Abruptly, the loud moaning stopped and there was an eerie quiet. Melissa’s hand then reappears in the doorway covered in cum.

“Haha, my gizzy hand will be sticky now. Much easier to catch you.”

The cum covered hand flailed wildly around the bedroom, and indeed, many things were sticking to it. Zach jumped out of the way of a reach but Melissa brought her hand in reverse and she back hands Zach, causing him to becomes stuck to the tops of her manicured fingers.

The colossal Melissa then pulls her gooey hand out of the bedroom and eyes her captive, who on this scale, is 3 inches tall compared to the giantess. She is sitting up, the top of her head against the ceiling and her legs spread apart with broken pieces of furniture under her bare feet for cushioning. Her labia is glistening and there’s wetness on the tile directly in front of her pussy. Melissa wipes Zach off unceremoniously on her belly button, gathers some of the excess cum in on the ground and slathers Zach down onto her belly with moistness. Melissa’s tummy is smooth, warm, and soft. It jiggles with each gentle pat she places on Zach. Then, she reaches down and resumes jacking off, thoroughly rocking Zach as he lies prone and spread out on top of her tanned gut.

“Mmmmph look at me!!” she bellows. “I want you to make eye contact with me the whole time I fuck myself. Uugghh.” Zach is laid out staring at Melissa, he cranes his neck to look up. Melissa is looking down her nose at him, sucking on her own breast with her other hand. Licking her nipple which is taut and erect in her mouth.

“Ugh you’re so tiny and I’m so big. Haha I am your world little man. I could eat you right now.” Her humongous hand is pounding into her vagina now, the smell of sweat is starting permeating the room and her skin is shining with perpetration. She lets out a cry “Aaaaaahhhh! I’m coming!” As her face goes from shock to limp and then she lies her head back, shutting her eyes to savor the moment of bliss.
Chapter 5 by treeman2
Zach is stuck a glob if cum on Melissa’s belly and slowly swings his limbs to break free from the puddle. He slowly drips off the side of the giantess’ love handle and onto the floor. Once on the floor he makes a break for the door, which is far away at his shrunken stature. Breaking into a sprint, his naked form nearly hits the door when a giant hand blocks his way in a karate chop causing a sonic boom through the ground.

“Haha let’s play cat and mouse!” Zach hears and he looks up to see Melissa on all fours hunched over and staring expectantly at him. She starts pawing the ground on either side of him forcefully causing tremors to vibrate though the floor.
“Meow! Haha or should I say Roar! You’re so small it’s more like Monster and Mouse!”
Melissa picks up Zach in one hand and shifts her lower body forward.
“But you know what Zach. I’m gonna give you another chance. I’m gonna make you big again so you can fuck me. Do you promise to fuck me?” She bring Zach up to her eyes and Zach yells “Yes! I promise!” Zach then starts growing rapidly and stretches out on top of Melissa. “No false moves now Zachy or I’ll break you forever,” Melissa warns as she bites a fingernail. “Now fuck me!” Zach then grabs Melissa’s ass and enters her, causing the walls to shake and crack as the room begins to crumble from the two giants’ lovemaking. Zach’s throbbing member is squeezed tight inside Melissa. “Ooh Zachy that’s it! Oh you’re too big ohh.” Zach feel himself start to shrink down but he also sees Melissa is growing. Zach shrinks down to his original height but Melissa is now pushing through the ceiling. The ceiling cracks open and light pokes though the room and Melissa increases her gaining rapidly until only a single sweaty tanned barefoot occupies the space. Zach stares up and sees he’s still inside a much larger room. The mega Melissa looks down at him from on high and chuckles “Oh, I snuck us both into one of my miniature houses while you were passed out. Have fun in there, in duct taped the doors so you can’t get out.” Zach hears an awful ripping noise as the massive foot leaves the room and stomps menacingly to the side of the house.

“You know I’m sorry I’ve just been thinking about me, me, me. Are you hungry Zach? Let me get you some pudding.” A door opens and Zach ponders his next move when quickly Melissa returns with a bowl of chocolate pudding in her hands. “You can eat but you have to eat off my toes,” Melissa says. She dips her foot into the bowl and then lifts her foot out and plops it into the miniature room with Zach, splattering the walls with her chocolatey foot. “Lick it!” Commands Melissa. Zach approaches the humongous warm arch and begins licks the pudding off her sweaty skin. “Hahaha. You are pathetic” she sneers. Then she lifts up her foot suddenly, and brings it crashing back down onto Zach, pulverizing him into the ground and snuffing him out for good.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7835