Fantasy House by Northgate
Summary:

The Fantasy House is a strip club in the middle of nowhere that is rumored to grant you your secret fantasy for the right price.  Unfortunately for Rick he found out that get that fantasy may have a higher price than he expected and that Karma can be a bitch.


Categories: Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 19566 Read: 71407 Published: February 17 2019 Updated: August 25 2020
Story Notes:

I came up with this concept of a strip club called the Fantasy House a while back that could be the basis for some stories I had in mind.  The club is on a fairly desolate road on the edge of the county line.  It wasn’t much of an operation as the place looked like it had been an old roadhouse that someone expanded years ago.  It showed its age and was dark inside and the music was loud not so different that many other places that have existed around the country.   You could get a lap dance but the rumor that was around was that you could tell a girl there your deepest secret fantasy and she would might take you to a back room to live it out.  It was expensive but people who did it said it was an incredible experience.  And on to the story …

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 - The Fantasy House by Northgate

2. Chapter 2 - The Back Room by Northgate

3. Chapter 3 - Kaylee's House by Northgate

4. Chapter 4 – A Reunion by Northgate

5. Chapter 5 - Vicki's Room by Northgate

6. Chapter 6 - The Initiation by Northgate

7. Chapter 7 - A Pledge by Northgate

8. Chapter 8 - Possible Escape by Northgate

9. Chapter 9 - Punishment Time by Northgate

10. Chapter 10 - Dinner and a Movie by Northgate

11. Chapter 11 - Back With Kaylee by Northgate

12. Chapter 12 - More Fun With Kaylee by Northgate

13. Chapter 13 - Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Northgate

Chapter 1 - The Fantasy House by Northgate
Author's Notes:

The setup to get the story going ...

Rick first heard about this place called the Fantasy House from his old childhood friend Mark.  Mark said he found out about it from one of his fraternity brothers from college that he talks to occasionally.  Not only did Mark describe the rumors about a fantasy room in the back but said he even experienced it although he wasn’t about to tell Rick about the details of his specific fantasy.  He only said it was expensive and it the end it felt like the most realistic dream that he ever experienced and that he could recall ever detail.  Rick asked him if they might has drugged him and gave him a hallucinogenic vision.  “I don’t know what it was, dude”, Mark replied, “It seemed real and at the same time it felt like a dream.” 

Rick drove out to the club one night to scope it out.  It was a Friday night and the place was a bit more than half full.  “Maybe it’s early”, Mark thought to himself.  He stayed and had a beer to check out the girls.   There were two dancers on at a time while another that had just performed came around the bar for tips and lap dances.    The girls were nice and there were a few that he could definitely see sharing his fantasy with.   His problem was the money.  He didn’t have the kind of money his friend Mark had.  Mark’s family had money and he was a lawyer for a firm in the city and making good money although he had only graduated a couple years ago.  Rick had a good job but nothing like that and to blow five hundred to a thousand for an hour or two experience would be pretty crazy.

If Rick was anything he was determined and he knew that Mark wasn’t a bull shitter and that was probably as good as he said so Rick saved for months until he had $900 in his ”fantasy” fund.  At worst case this would be role playing with a hot girl for a couple hours.  He finally picked a Wednesday to drive out there and try his luck.  It wouldn’t be too busy and he hopefully get the girl he wants to agree to his fantasy.  When he got there it was around 8 PM and the place only had a few patrons spread out along the bar.  They only one girl dancing behind the bar but he caught two other working the room.  He ordered a beer and decided to watch for a while. 

It didn’t take long when he spotted a girl that looked right for his plan.  She was petite about 5’4” with that girl next door look that he liked over the more brassy or tough looking girls.  He watched her dance and she was good making all kinds of moves that made him imagine that she had studied ballet or was a gymnast before she took up dancing in a strip club.   He made eye contact with her when she was dancing to let her know he was interested and as luck would have it she come over to him first in making her rounds at the bar.  He tipped her and she told him her name was Kaycee.  He also learned she had only been dancing a little over a year to make ends meet.  Rick worked up his courage after all he had never told someone face to face about his fantasy.  He had been online plenty reading other people’s stories and chatting online with people of a similar ilk.  He even role played a little online although you really had no idea if you were talking to a supermodel or some 16 year old kid in his parent’s basement screwing with you.  “This is going to be so worth it”, he thought to himself.  She asked him if he wanted a lap dance and he blurted out, “I heard you have a fantasy room in the back for special experiences.  I’d love to go back there with you.”

She suddenly seemed more serious as she studied him quietly for a moment.  “You know a lap dance or 30 minute personal dance in the Champagne room is a helluva lot cheaper”, she told him sounding like she is trying to dissuade him.  “I think you are awesome and I want to share my fantasy with you”, he tells her not ever sure if that was the right thing to say.  “OK”, she replies, “but I want to make my rounds first to get my tips while these guys still remember me.  Here’s how all this works.  You tell me what you want and I have to agree and then my boss has to agree and set a price.  You like the price then we are good to go.  One more thing, its $50 bucks just for my boss’ consideration of me doing your fantasy.  If we all accept it, the fifty will come off the price but if for some reason one of us doesn’t agree you lose your deposit.”   She smiles, rubbing your shoulder and says, “I like you so if this doesn’t work out I’ll still give you a double lap dance.  Now tell me what you want to do back there?” 

Rick hesitated for a moment as Mark never told him all these details.  “OK”, he replied handing her a fifty dollar bill from his pocket.  He motions her to come closer so he isn’t overheard although there is no one near them.   She positions herself between his legs in front of the barstool so close her tits almost are touching him.   She whispers in his ear seductively, “Tell me your dirty little fantasy”.   He leans in too and quietly tells her, “Ever since I was a kid I had a fascination with big women.  I don’t mean big as in fat, I mean big as in tall like the 50 foot woman.  My fantasy would be to be so small I could fit in the palm of your hand while you dance and tease me and maybe give me some kisses and hugs.”  She smiled at the thought, “I never heard of that fantasy before but I like the idea.  Just remember there isn’t any sex allowed in here so we will have some limits.  Now wait here and have another beer.  This may take a little time.”  She saunters off to get some tips off the other patrons while she can and you watch her work the room and even give a couple lap dances until she finally goes in the back room. 

Rick waited about 45 minutes before she finally comes back with a smile.  “My boss agreed to me doing your fantasy but it’s going to be another $550 for two hours.”  Rick quickly whips out the money and hand it over to her.  “Wow, you do come prepared”, she says as she pockets in a pair of short shorts that she is now wearing and takes his hand to leading him to a back room.  She opens the door and leads him inside.  The room is painted black and has dim lighting.  This is a wooden chair, a deep black lounge chair and a sofa with a glass coffee table in the room and the wall opposite the sofa has a large mirror.  She leads him at the lounge chair and Rick sits down taking in everything in this room that he dreamed about for months.  “I’ll just be a minute and then we can get started”, she tells him as she leaves the room.   Rick hears the music playing out front and wonder what he has gotten himself into.  She returns with a shot glass of amber colored liquid and hands it to Rick.  “Drink up, It’ll relax you”, she tells him as he takes the shot.  She turns a knob on the wall and the music gets louder and she starts dancing in front of him removing her top and revealing a string bikini top.  She smiles at you as she continues dancing getting closer.  Rick is feeling his head swimming as he watches her wanting to reach out and pull her in closer but the dizziness is overtaking him and then black.

 

Chapter 2 - The Back Room by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Things start to heat up in this next chapter.  My goal is to release a chapter a week but if I find time I may be able to double up occasionally.

Rick awakens to Kaylee voice as she is saying his name and asking if he is OK.    At first he notices that he is lying on the floor but the floor is leather which is odd and then he focuses on Kaylee’s face which is right in front of him with a worried look.  “You were out for almost an hour”, she says, “I didn’t want to leave you alone either“.  Rick’s eyes focus and he sees Kaylee’s face is gigantic.  It all starts to register and he realizes he is still on the same leather chair but he is much smaller.  Kaylee is on her knees in front of the chair looking at him but still towering over him.   He tries to retreat backwards in the chair but realizes that it curves upward and there is nowhere to go.   Kaylee giggles at his reaction and brings her finger up to stroke him and says, “It’s OK, I’m not going to hurt you.  I’m here to make your fantasy come true” as she stands back up to full height and he realizes how big she is.  He also notices that his clothes are missing and he is stark naked.  She resumes dancing to the music and he asks, “Why am I naked?  Is this normal?”    She points at the wooden chair and he sees his clothes folded neatly on the chair.  “Sorry, I didn’t know that was going to happen but they’re there for you when you get restored. 

Kaylee removes her shorts and reveals and matching string bikini bottom as she continues to dance to the music and Rick feels his dick involuntarily going to full staff.  Kaylee see it and comes close stroking it for a moment.  She comes up close again and strokes it saying, “You are so cute at that size and that is just adorable.  You ready for a lap dance?”   You nod enthusiastically and she looks at you and makes a fake pout.  “I don’t think I can fit in your lap so we’ll have to improvise.  Her hand comes down and her fingers gently wraps around him and she lifts him off the chair.  “How about a dance first”, she asks without waiting for an answer and starts dancing around the room with Rick being held out in front of her as she spins around the room.  She pulls you in close between her breasts and continues to dance slipping you under the strap in the middle of her bikini top.   For the next dance she smiles and says she has a cool idea and places him on the carpeted floor. Rick looks up and is amazed at how truly big she is compared to him as she starts to dance around him.  He also notices she is dancing barefoot which turns him on even more and he grabs his dick to jerk off but her feet get playfully close and she tells him to dance with her.  She giggles to herself watching him try to dance with her far below on the floor a tiny naked four inch man.  He stares up at her as she removes her bikini top and playfully drops it on him trapping him under one of the cups until he crawls out from under it.  He backs away from it while watching her and stumbles over one of the straps and she bustles out laughing.  He looks up at her indignant and yells, “Quit laughing at me or else”.       She stops dancing and lifts her foot over Rick.  “Or what?” she playfully asks back as she slowly lowers her foot on him.  He panics putting his tiny hands up to stop her foot as it descends on him.  He screams at the top of his lungs and she immediately stops.

Kaylee squats down over Rick and he is rolled up in a ball afraid from her playing.  She picks up Rick and cuddles him against her breast.  “I was just playing sweetie.  I would never hurt you.  She pulls back from her breast and opens her palm and he is rolled up in her hand and still scared from the encounter with her food.    “Now you did say kisses AND hugs.  Well, looks like I am falling behind on the kiss department and it time to make that up.” She tells him as she lifts him to her face as she sits down in the lounge chair.      She lightly blows on him and he faces her.  She swoops up and gives him a tiny kiss and he smiled back at her.  She kissed him again and again.  She seductively whispers, ”Kiss me.”  Rick is raised up to her mouth and he feels a warm breeze even time she exhales.  He stretches to kiss her lip and her tongue emerges from how mouth and gives him a big lick followed by wet kisses all over his body.  “You are yummy”, Kaylee tells Rick and she continues kissing him.  She carries him across the room walking over to face the wall mounted mirror and places him on her breast.  Risk turns around and sees the image of his tiny body and smiles,  She repeats this several times giving him lots of images to remember and finally she tucks his lower body into her bikini pants bottom with his chest and head visible,  Rich was sure that was his favorite image.  It was Kaylee’s too as she found that when she put him in that position, his tiny legs were lightly kicking against her womanhood arousing her. 

Kaylee carries him over to the sofa dropping him down in the middle and began dancing again directly over him.  “And now time for that special lap dance”, she purred but just as she started there was a chime similar to a doorbell.  “Drat”, she said stand up and gathering her clothes off the floor.  “Wait”, Rick says to her, “I thought I get two hours.”  Kaylee stopped for a minute and replied, “I’m sorry but the time you were passed out counted” and continued dressing.  She looks down at her phone and says, “Damn and my shift is over too.”  She looks down at the tiny man and feels sorry for him when she got an idea.  “We could continue this at my place if you want and then I can bring you back tomorrow and restore you at the start of my shift.  Rick nods his head yes not sure what he just agreed to but if it meant more of Kaylee he was in.

Kaylee finishes dressing and picks him up thinking how to hide him to smuggle him out of the club.  When she gets another idea and says, “I hope this is comfortable and slips him into the pocket of her short shorts.    Rick hears her leave the room and do a few things before collecting her money for the night and signing out.  He is amazed that no one even asked about him.  “This seems to be a pretty loose operation”, he thinks to himself.   He hears her leave and get in her car and start the engine.  “Maybe things will get more interesting as the evening progresses”, Rick thinks to himself as Kaylee is singing along with the radio above him.

 

Chapter 3 - Kaylee's House by Northgate
Author's Notes:

The action get hotter as the evening continues ... 

Kaylee carefully removes Rick from her pocket no worse for wear and lays him on the bed.  She goes out for a moment and bring back a bottle of wine and a wine glass.  She goes in her bathroom and finds a small medicine cup that she fills about a quarter of the way and hands to Rick while she pours herself a glass and takes a big drink.  Rick is awkwardly able to drink from the tiny cup which is more like a bucket to him.   Kaylee plays with her iPhone and starts a playlist of slow songs you might hear in a strip club.  She takes another drink and starts stripping down to her underwear.  She removes her bra and drops it on Rick like what she did at the club. “The rules are much looser here at Club Kaylee”, she giggles as he emerges from under her bra to watch her stripping of her underpants and tossing them aside.  She stands over him like a statue of a Greek goddess except she’s swaying to the music while gentle touching herself and putting on a show for Rick.

Rick sat on the bed holding his wine stunned at her beauty.  He focused on her pussy that was perfectly shaven.  He takes another drink and then she was upon him climbing back into the bed on all fours and purring.  She takes his cup of wine and moved it to the night stand whispering “Playtime” to him.  She repositioned herself and while still on all fours so she is directly over Rick.    She slowly lowered her breasts until her nipple gently brushes Rick’s hair.  He feels her and stretches up to kiss her nipple.    After a few moments she shifts letting him repeat his performance on her other side.    She cups him in her palm and rolls over onto her back and sits him down between her breasts.  He goes to climb her breast to resume kissing but she pushes her breasts together encasing him in a smothering hug. She releases him and then repeats this treatment two more time.  The third time she plucks him off her chest and dangles him in front of her face by the legs and resumes kissing him all over his body. 

She gets up and places him on the edge of the bed.  “Now for this next special dance I want you to feel free to jerk off all you want”, she tells him seeing he’s been rock hard through her performance.   She dances directly in front of him and slowly moves closer and swaying her hips to the music.  He is fixated on her pussy hovering just above his head.  He looks up further and saw her smiling face looking back at him.  His hand goes to his member and starts pumping furiously.   She fingers herself while she is continues dancing and he can’t take seeing this giant girl play with herself and he cums over and over again.  She see watches him and as he finishes, she picks him up while continuing to dance slowly while cuddling him. 

Rick can’t believe how great all of this is and when the song ends, he asks Kaylee a bit sheepishly if he can get close to her down there and touch her.  “I did say the rules are looser here at Club Kaylee” and as the next song starts she slowly lowers him and dances while gentle brushing him against the moist outer lips of her pussy.  Kaylee can’t believe how good it feels rubbing him against herself.  Is it the action that makes her so wet or the power she has over him.  She slows down and pressing him a little more and dancing less.  She feels his tiny hands reaching out to caress her.  She pushes him a little closer and she can feel his tiny lips kissing her while his hands continue to work.  She bits her lip and thinks how easy it would be to thrust him inside her head first and use him as her personal dildo, in and out, over and over.  The urge is almost too much for her but she pulls herself back.  He is a person, a normal man that she just met that night.  It would be wrong to subject him to that and she might break him suffocate inside her.  She had to stop before she would have to give into her urges.  She slowly lifted him back up until he was level with her nipple.  Rick was apparently equally affected by his close contact with her pussy and started humping her tit while wildly kissing her nipple.

Kaylee lets him play a little and takes him back to the bed.  She gives him a kiss and lays him on her pillow.  She lays down on her stomach propping herself up with her arms.  She watches him and bring a finger up to play with his member until he squirts again.  She waits till he’s done and then lowers her head for a big kiss and a swipe of her tongue cleaning him off.     She reaches over and turns the music off and lays her head next to him smiling.  “I’m tired from working all day little guy now are you going to behave yourself if I let you sleep with me.  He nodded yes while saying, “I’ll try my best but we are in uncharted territory here.”   She laughed, “Uncharted territory?  I’m not supposed to bring customers home especially when they are in a state like you’re in.  I was so worried I stashed your clothes so no one would find them.”   “I won’t tell”, Rick replied with a wink.         

 Kaylee pulled the sheet up to cover them and switched the light off.  She repositioned him so he was against her breasts effectively pinning him between them.  He wasn’t going anywhere even if he wanted to.  “Sweet dreams”, she says softly as she closes her eyes and falls asleep quickly.  Rick feels her soft breathing and wants nothing more than to break his promise and go back to explore her pussy again.   He tries to wiggle free but can’t get loose and finally falls asleep himself.

 

Chapter 4 – A Reunion by Northgate
Author's Notes:

A new character enters the fray ....

Rick awoke to Kaylee rising out of bed still naked from the night before.  She looked down and him and smiled, “You are so damn cute.”  Rick looked back at her and thought, “I wonder if I could date this girl and set it up to have her shrink me every so often.  Now that would be the life.”    She carried him into her bathroom and drew him a warm bath in the sink while she went in the shower.  When she was done she carefully dried him off and carried him back into her room setting him down on the bed.  “Well it’s almost 9 and I’m not due into work until 7 tonight.  I hope you didn’t have anywhere you need to be.  I have to run out after breakfast for a few errands”, she told him.  “It’s cool”, Rick replied, “I can hang out here and watch TV until you get back.  I don’t have plans and in fact I was so embarrassed about the whole fantasy thing, I didn’t tell anybody anything about going there or make any other plans this weekend.”

“Ok, then no problem.  Good”, she said aloud as she turned to get dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.    Of course this only acts to remind Rick that the free show was over but that he was still naked with nothing wear.  “I’m thinking scrambled eggs for breakfast.  You up for that?” she asked him as she finished getting ready.    “Sure” he replied hoping she might be making coffee too.  Sure enough she made everything eggs, coffee, and even some bacon.  Kaylee gave him a plate with a little of her meal as well as a bottle cap full of coffee for him. 

They were finishing up when a door opens from across the apartment and a girl came walking in from the other bedroom dressed similar to Kaylee saying, “Damn that smells good.  I hope you made extra”.  Kaylee looked up and replied, “There’s a pot of coffee and some extra bacon but you need to make your own eggs.”  “Fair enough”, this new girl says as she approaches the counter.  Rick looks at her and suddenly a horror washes over him.  He knows her.  He immediately realizes that this girl is Icky Vicki, his best friend Mark’s ex-fiancée.  At least that’s what he and his friends used to call her when Mark wasn’t around.  “Maybe she won’t see me or I’m so small she won’t recognize me”, he though as she got closer and he grew more worried. 

Vicki hated him and blamed Mark’s friends for their breakup but really blamed Rick as the main instigator.  Mark met her at one of those dive bars in the city that he liked to frequent.  She was the smart good looking bartender.  Next thing you know they are dating and everyone thought it would just be another one of his flings ending with him breaking her heart in a couple months.  To all his friends’ amazement and it was 15 months and she had wormed her way in to his heart.  The problem was that all of Mark’s friend saw her for what she really was.  A gold-digger that had gotten a look at Mark, his family’s money and his career and decided she need to get a piece of it.  She was too good to be true always doing whatever Mark wanted, never complaining no matter what he did.  Mark started talking about getting engaged and before his friends knew it, they were engaged.  Rick knew once they got married it would all change.   Everyone knew it too but no one would say anything to Mark until Rick finally broke the ice.  He told Mark all his concerns and not long after all his friends started chiming in.  Rick had been the one to open Mark’s eyes and Vicki knew it.  It was only a couple weeks until the engagement was off and a few more until they had broken up.  Rick had wondered what happened to her but he didn’t think she’d be roommates with a stripper.

She moved closer to the table that Rick was standing on while continuing to talk to Kaylee.  Rick was feeling vulnerable and he spotted a box nearby that he could hide behind so she wouldn’t see him.  He started to move but the motion caught Vicki’s attention.   “What is that on the table”, she yelled as Rick full out sprinted behind the box.   Kaylee responds without looking over, “Did it look like a naked four inch man?” she asked without a pause.  Vicki hesitates and looks over at her, “A four inch what?  What the hell are you talking about?”

Kaylee walks over to the table standing beside Vicki and looks down at where you were and repeats, “A four inch man.  He was a customer at the club that shrank and I brought him home for fun.  I need to take him back tonight to get restored.  Hey, where did he go?”  Vicki pointed at Rick’s hiding place and says, “I think he ran behind the box.”   Kaylee sighed and picked up the box leaving Rick totally exposed.  “What are you doing hiding back there?  Don’t be shy Rick.  This is just my roommate Vicki”, she says putting the box down across the table.

Vicki bends down to get a look at this naked four inch man on her kitchen table as Kaylee returns to the sink to finish cleaning her breakfast dishes.  “Did you say his name is Rick?” she asks at she draws closer to him to the point he feel her breath on him, “I know this little fucker”, she continues as she eyes Rick with malice in her eyes.  Kaylee has her back turned to what is happening and says, “Did you date him in high school or something.  What do you mean you know him?”

Rick looks over a Kaylee and yells, “Kaylee you need to come here now.  This girl hates me and will probably try and ki….” But he is cut off by Vicki who placed a pint glass that was on the table over him muffling his voice.  Rick tries to push on the glass but can’t move it and he looks up and sees Vicki giving him a smug smile.  Vicki walks over to the sink and says, “You remember I told you I was engaged before you moved in here.  I told you that his friends hated me and conspired to break us up.  Well that little guy over there just happens to be the ringleader of the gang that ruined my life.   “Wow, that crazy”, Kaylee answers unaware that Rick is trapped under a glass, “What are the odds?”

“Exactly”, replies Vicki, “What are the odds?  It’s like karma or fate brought him here today.  It was meant to be.  It is his chance to apologize and make amends.  You need to leave him with me a couple days so he can make this right.  If he wants to go afterwards you can take him back to work on Saturday.    “I don’t know”, Kaylee says, “You’re not going to kill him or anything like that and he is a customer.  I at least owe him to take care of the little guy and make sure he gets back”.

Vicki looks her in the eye and says, “You owe him nothing.  You feel an obligation because he tipped you and bought some lap dances?  You know who you owe?  You owe me.  When you lost that receptionist job and I covered your rent and bought all the food until you got that job dancing.  I took care of you and never asked for anything in return.    Fate brought us all together so he could make things right.   You need to let that happen.” 

“Maybe you’re right” Kaylee responses after a moment’s thought, “I mean who I am I to screw around with fate.  OK, you can have your apology, just don’t kill him.  I don’t want that on my conscious.”  They walk back to the table and Kaylee sees Rick under the glass and laughs, “He looks so silly” and she lifts the glass off of him and he immediately jumps in, “You can’t leave me with his girl.  She will kill me.  Please take me back to your room.”

Kaylee bends down in front of him so she is right in front of him.  She says, “She is my roommate and fate brought you here.  I think I have to let this play out at least for a couple days so you guys can work out your differences.  It’s a lot of bad karma besides she promises she won’t kill you and I trust him.  With that Kaylee walks out of the room leaving him with Vicki smiling down menacingly.  She picks Rick up between her index finger and thumb and drops him back into the pint glass that she had trapped him.  “Come on shorty”, she tells him, “We have some business to settle.”

 

Chapter 5 - Vicki's Room by Northgate
Author's Notes:

The plot thicken between Vicki and Rick ...

Vicki takes the pint glass with Rick trapped inside it back to her bedroom closing the door.  She sat down in a desk chair and put the glass on her desk.  Rick stared up out of the top of the glass while Vicki smugly looked down on her.  “Now first things first” she tells him, as she lists the glass to her face and starts at him, “You owe me a world class apology.  Now here is your opportunity.”  She took the class and lowered it to the floor and tipped it so Rick tumbles out.  He looks up at her starting down at him and then looks straight ahead and sees her bare feet directly in front of him, each one more than twice his size.

Rick continued to look up at her and said, “I’m sorry about the whole thing with you and Mark but it was never going to work out.  I’m sure you knew that.  Now if…” but he is cut off by her foot kicking him a good three feet across the carpet.  She rolled her chair over to where he was lying and stared down on him.  “Perhaps you didn’t understand me with that tinny tiny brain of yours”, She said, “I don’t want you to mansplain it too me.  I want a full out begging apology with you on your hands and knees at my feet.”

Rick decided he had enough of this and decided to run for the door and get to Kaylee.  He starts to run as best he could over the carpet but she was upon him and her foot came across and hit his like a Mack truck sending him flying about five feet across the carpet and further into her room and away from the door.  She sat back down and watched him slowly recover.  She knew he couldn’t deny her what she wanted and would relent to her will. 

Rick looked around and saw the bed was nearby.  If he could run under there, he could hide and make a break for the door when she was distracted looking under the bed.  He caught her off guard and made it to the bed before she could get to him but she was right behind him.  He knew he had to hide and when she wasn’t looking he’d make his break.  The closest place to hide was in an old sneaker he saw nearby and he dove into it crawling in far enough that she wouldn’t spot him.  The first thing that hit him was the smell in the shoe.  He wanted to gag but held back.

Unfortunately for Rick, Vicki was down on all fours looking under the bed as soon as he had gotten out of site and was using the flashlight on her phone to look for him.  He couldn’t see what she was doing but he could see the light and didn’t dare more from the sneaker.  Suddenly his hiding place started to move as she has grabbed the sneaker and was dragging it out from under the bed.  She turned it on an angle and Rick tumbled down to heel section and in full view.  She smiled down at him and said, “Now you are going to apologize or I am going to use this shoe to slowly squish you.”  Rick looked up at her as she returned to her chair and dumped him back out onto the floor in front of her and said, “You promised Kaylee you wouldn’t kill me”.       

“Well not on purpose”, Vicki replied, “but you’re so little I might not see you and step on you by accident.  That would be a shame.”  Slowly she lifted her foot and lowered it on top of him knocking him to the ground and resting her foot on his chest and lower body.  “Now you are going to stop screwing around and apologize to me for being such a dickhead or else I might slip and have a little accident right now.”

Rick knew she was going to get what she wanted and just wanted to get this over with so he could get back to Kaylee.  Rick yelled up, “OK, OK, you win.  I’ll apologize” and she removed her foot from him and put it back right in front of where he was lying.  He crawled up to her foot and got on his hands and knees and started,   “I am so sorry for what I did to you.  I should have never meddled in your relationship.  Please forgive me.”  Vicki smiled and said, “That’s a good start.  Now I want you to confess everything you did to me in detail, one at a time so I can fully forgive you.”  Rick went on and on baring his soul with everything he had done.  He seemed a bit relieved in that she didn’t even seem mad. 

When he finally finished she smiled down at him and said, “I forgive you.  See that wasn’t so bad.    Now I need you to make reparations for what you did to me.  What will you do for ruining my life?”   Rick was puzzled by where she was going with this.   Did she want him to pay her off or buy her a car or something?   “What do you mean”, he asked her.  She stared down at him and said, “Well, you ruined the perfect life I was going to have with Mark.  I wouldn’t have to work anymore and wouldn’t have to live in this crappy apartment that I have to share with your stripper friend.   But I didn’t get any of that.  I’m a big believe in the saying an eye for an eye so I should get your life for ruining mine.  Now I did promise Kaylee I won’t kill you … at least not on purpose, so you can stay here and be my slave.”

“Oh, no”, Rick says as he backs away from her, “Apologizing was one thing but stay here as your slave.  No way.  How long are you talking about?”  He was getting very worried by her attitude.  This had been bad enough so far but now it was way over the line.  He had to get out of there.  “How long”, she repeated back, “Let’s call it indefinitely or at least until I get the life that you cheated me out of.  It only seems fair.   You’ll hate it at first and you’ll hate me but I know how guys minds work and eventually you’ll forget your old life and want nothing more than to serve me.  You’ll see soon enough.”       

He knew he had to get out of there now and started to run for the door as he heard her laugh far above him.  He didn’t make it more than a few steps when her hand came down over him and her fingers closed around him and lifted him off the ground.   He fought her fingers but it was worthless as she deposited him on her desk.  He looked around and all that was there was a small notebook and a couple pens but he was trapped as he was far above the floor and she was directly over him.  She smiled and said, “And it looks like no time is better than the present to get started”.

 

Chapter 6 - The Initiation by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Vicki makes some demands and demonstrates her power over Rick

Vicki had trapped Rick on her desk and hoovered over him demanding that he owed her his life and should be her slave.  Rick had to think fast and decided to try and reason with her.  “Look I’m sorry for what happened to you and Mark.  I told you that”, he started, “but I can’t belong to you.  That’s not legal and I have a life and a job and friends.   You need to let me go right now.  People are going to look for me when I go missing.” 

“Stop it!”, Vicki yelled already frustrated with him, “If I want you then you’ll be mine.  I have all kinds of little jobs you can do around here or maybe I’ll just have fun torturing you.  You’ll be whatever I want you to be and do whatever I want you to do.   Anyway, who is going to come looking for you?  I’ll get Kaylee to bring your stuff here from that club so there is no evidence to lead anybody here and even if they do come they won’t be looking for a four inch tall man.”  She levels get index finger at him and continues, “Now I want you to get down on one knee and pledge to serve me for as long as I want.”

“No I won’t”, he started to say but she brought her hand up and flicked him in the crotch with her index finger.  He slid across the desk from the force of her single finger and landed almost a foot away.  “See what happens when you make me mad”, she told him, “It’s not good”.  Rick just continued to lay there curled in a ball and holding his genitals like they just got hit with a baseball bat. 

“Hmmm, I think you need a demonstration to help you understand who is in charge here”, she told him as he continued to lay there motionless.  She opened a large drawer in the bottom of desk and start to scrounge around.  “I used to have a side business selling custom made jewelry.  I started in high school with leather and then moved on to all kinds of other things.  I had a store on Etsy and did pretty well with it as a side gig but I never have time anymore with the hours I work at the bar to keep up with the bills.”  She put a small tackle box on the desk and opened it and started to work with a small piece of chain and small pliers.  “There we go”, she said after a few minutes but Rick was still ignoring her holding his family jewels.

“I have something to show you”, she told him but as he continued to ignore her so she dragged him back in front of her with her thumb and index finger and rolled him over so he was facing up.  “Look”, she said holding up a short piece of fine gold chain not much more than an inch long and at each end was a small spring loaded ring clasp.  She smiled down at him and said, “Let’s try it on.” And her hand came down pinning his body to the desk only leaving one arm free.  She used her other hand to open the clasp and put it around his wrist and letting it slide shut acting like a shackle on his wrist.  She then repeated the same process on the other side.

This got Rick’s attention and he got to his feet and looked at what she had done effectively handcuffing him but with a long enough chain that he still had quite a bit of mobility.  What are you doing to me?” he asked her.  “I told you”, she replied, “Giving you a demonstration.  Now take them off.”  Rick tried to open clasp on his left wrist with his right hand but didn’t have enough strength to open it.  He then tried to pull it off over his hand but that didn’t work either.  “OK, you proved your point.  I can’t do it.” he told her, “I get it.  I’m your prisoner”.    

“Oh no”, that’s just the first part”, she told him as she went back in the desk and found another gold chain.  This one was quite long and had big open links that was quite different from the fine chain she used on his wrists.  She looked up and he followed her eyes.  Above her desk were a couple bookshelves mounted into the wall.  The front edge of the shelves had a series of hooks that were screwed into the wood.  Her keys were hanging from the hook on the far right side and the others were empty.  Then she looked back down at him and her hand was grabbing at him again to hold him still while she hooked the clasp of this long chain on to the fine chain that bound his wrists.  She then went up and hooked one of the links on the long chain onto the hook on the shelf which had the effect of leashing him to a confined space on the desk.  He still had plenty of slack to walk around on the desk. 

“No more running around for you”, she told him as she cleaned up the supplies and put them back in the drawer.  “Now you should realize who is in charge.  Now get down on your knees and beg to be my slave forever”, she told him.  He looked back at her and knew he couldn’t show weakness even when he knew she could inflict mass pain with a single finger.  “I told you before, the answer is no.  I’m not going to do that.”

“I was hoping you’d resist me.  It will make this so much more fun.” She said as she stood up and unhooked the chain and slowly pulling on it until he could only stand in one spot directly under it.  “May be another link or two, huh”, she told him as she slowly tighten it a bit more before putting it back on the hook and sitting back.   Rick’s hands were pulled over his head and he was standing on his toes to keep in contact with the ground.  She smiled at him, “I like you better like this.  I want to show us that I can be a kind mistress.  Even though you are my slave, I will reward you if you do good work.”  She went into her top drawer and removed a tiny zip lock back.  “I used to use these for some of my leatherwear that I sold”, she told him as she opened the bag and extracted a very small feather.  She closed the bag and then took the feather between her thumb and index finger.  She moved her hand closer to him until it was directly in front of him.   Using thee feather she slowly played with his dick and balls caressing it with the softest past of the feather.   He squirmed and try to resist her but his dick slowly got hard until it stuck straight out.   She smiled at him.  “For me?” she asked, “Afraid it’s too small for a real woman like me.  Now I want you to see that even a chained slave can experience pleasure.  I’m not a bad mistress just maybe a bit demanding. Now I’m ready to hear you beg to be mine”.

Rick knew the more she pushed the more he needed resist.  What happened next he’d learn to regret but it seemed like the right response from the occasion.  “Fuck off”, he told her.  It happened in a flash, her smile faded, her hand came up and she flicked his still stiff dick with her index finger.  The chain swung wildly from the impact and his feet left the ground as he swung back and forth not know what hurt more, where she hit him or his wrists and arms taking the weight of his body as he swung.   He howled in pain as he continued to swing.  “I told you not to make me angry”, she told him as she sat back and watched him swinging. 

Slowly the swinging stopped and he was able to get his feet in contact with the ground again.  His dick still was stinging.  “Let’s try something else.” She said as she stood and unhooked the chain again giving him a little slack.  “Now grab the chain in with your hands”, she told him and he hesitated.  “Trust me.  I’m doing you a favor”, she said as he complied not sure what she was going to do.  She waited for him to grab the chain above the clasp on each side with his hands.  She then brought the chain back up to the hook and slowly tightened it until he was on his toes again.  “A few more for that comment”, she said as she pulled up a few more links until he was dangling about an inch off the desk surface and she hooked the link and sat back.  Now Rick was suspended with only his hands keeping the pressure off his wrists.  Her finger came up and gave his body a shove to the left and he swung back and forth like a pendulum.  “Isn’t this fun?” she asked him, “Maybe I should just leave you there until you are ready to beg for me.    It’s so easy but I think I need to make it more fun.”

Vicki got up from the desk and came back with a tea lamp candle.  She set the candle down and lit it with a match.  Rick’s swinging had almost came to a complete stop and she slid the candle under him so the flame licked his foot.  She gave him and even bigger push before the flame could do any damage and set him swinging again.  She walked over and turned on a TV and started to watch it.  “I hope I don’t get too into this show”, she told him, “I might forget to give you another push and things might get a bit hot.” 

She started watching TV and his swinging was getting less and less until he could start feeling the flames effect again.  Suddenly, Vicki gave him another push set him swinging again.  “Commercial break”, she told him, “Maybe you won’t be so lucky next time.”  Rick looked at the flame and then his hands.  He didn’t know how much longer he could hold on and if he’d let go he’d be in the flame instead of above it.  He hung on and swung himself to keep moving but he couldn’t keep that up all day.   “OK, you win.  Please get me down”, he yelled out.

She looked over at him and said, “Already?  That was fast.  I thought you’d last at least through one show.”  She leaned over and pushed the candle away and he breathed a sigh of relief.  “Now just hang out until my show is over and then I’ll take care of you”, she said as she turned back to the TV leaving him hanging helplessly.  

 

Chapter 7 - A Pledge by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Rick needs to give a bit to survive...

After Vicki was done watching TV, she came back over to Rick hanging helplessly and said, “I guess I should let you down so we can do this all official.  Otherwise it might seem like I’m coercing you to do this.  You don’t think I’m coercing you, do you?” she asked innocently.  Rick knew she was baiting him.   If he said yes, she’d probably find another reason to torture him.  He wanted out and the best way to do that would be to play along with her until he could get a chance to get away.  He had to go through with this or risk something worse that getting his feet toasted. 

“I want to do this.  You are right.  I owe you this”, he told her and she brought him down although he still had his hands bound by the smaller chain.  He rubbed him wrists and stretched a bit.  “Well get on with it”, she told him, “Get down on one knee and pledge your life to me.” He knew there was no way to further delay this and got down on one knee and looked up at her smiling down at him.  “I promise to be yours for as long as you want”, he said.

She put her finger on top of his head lightly resting it.  “Now say that you will obey me no matter what I ask without hesitation”, she told him and he repeated what she said.  “And you will never question me no matter what”, she continued, “and you will address me as Mistress or Mistress Victoria.”  Again he repeated her words.  “Good”, she told him, “Now say some more things so I believe you.”   Rick wasn’t sure what she wanted but he also didn’t want to get hung up again and his wrists still ached.  He started improvising whatever came into his head, “You are the most beautiful mistress.  I am lucky to be your servant.  I will do everything I can to make you happy…”.  

“OK, OK, that’s enough for now she told him as she picked him by encircling him with her thumb and index finger and closing her fist around him.  She carried him over to the bed and sat down.  She looked at him and said, “Now you made a pledge to me and I want to see you prove yourself.”  She dropped him by her bare feet at the end of the bed and continued, “I want a foot massage, slave.” 

He looked up at her feet dumbfounded.  Each one was far bigger than him and he wouldn’t be able to reach her toes if he stretched.  “They are too big.  I can do this”, he told her.  She looked down at his annoyed.  “You really are stupid”, she told him, “First you insulted me by calling my beautiful feet big and you didn’t say Mistress.  Perhaps another demonstration is in order”   She shifted her legs so that the soles of her feet were on each side of him and she brought them together, trapping him in between them.  She slowly moved them back and forth rolling him in between her soles.  The combination of pressure and the roughness of her feet was absolute torture for Rick and he was sure he wouldn’t survive this treatment if she pressed too hard and crush him or at least break a few bones.   

When she finally released him, he laid on the bed barely able to move.  “Now stand up”, she told him, “and I believe you have something to tell me.”  Hhe stood defeated and said, “I am sorry Mistress.  I am an idiot.  You have beautiful feet.”  She smiled down at him, “Good, you are learning.  Now since are too puny to give me a simple massage, I will be a kind mistress and make the job easier for you”  She pulled her feet up so they were flat on the bed and picked up a book from her nightstand.  She looked back down at him and said, “Now come here.   Since you are so small and weak, I want you to get on your hands and knees and massage each of my toes starting with the little one and working across.  I want you to give each one a complete rub down.”

He approached her foot and got down on his hands and knees not wanting any more punishment and started massaging her pinkie toe.  She looked up from her book and added, “When you finish each one, I want you to give it a big wet kiss like each one is your girlfriend.”  She laughed at her comment and when back to her book.  Rick grimaced at the prospect of the job he had in front of him.”  He continued working and she ignored him for the most part a except for an occasional glance over her book at him.    When he finished the left foot he went over to her small toe of her right foot and started over.

When he finished, he gave her big toe a kiss and went to step back but she spread her toes apart and caught him between her first two toes and squeezed him so he couldn’t move.  Then she lifted her foot in the air with him still trapped and rested her right ankle on top of her left knee leaving him stranded in mid- air over the bed.  “My right foot is my dominant foot”, she told him as she loosed her grip.  He felt himself slipping and grabbed her big toe holding on for dear life.  She continued, “My big toe is the most important toe on my foot so it expects more than a simple kiss.  I want to see you make out with it like it’s the hottest girl you’ve ever seen.”  She let out a laugh, “You know, hot wet kisses all over.”  She shifted so her foot was now he was over the floor instead of the bed making his position even more precarious.

Rick kissed her toe over and over as passionately as he could while holding on for dear life.    She slowly brought her foot back over the bed and lowered it down so he could let go and fall to the bed.  “Now slave”, she said looking at him, “Did you enjoy kissing and massaging my toes?”  He looked up to her knowing there was only one acceptable answer, “Yes Mistress”.  She studied him for a moment and leaned forward.  “Now don’t just say that because you think that is what I want to hear.  I want to know if you really like it?” she asked.    He thought she knows what I’m doing.  How will I ever fool her?  “Yes mistress.  It was wonderful”, he told her “I love doing it if it makes you happy.”

“Good”, she replied, “A good slave does things because they want to please their mistress not because they have too.  Now I need to go out for a few things”.   She picked him up again and got out of the bed and dropped him back on the desk.  She reconnected him to the chain and hung it loosely from the hook on the shelf and said, “Now you be a good boy and stay right here” as she got dressed and left closing the door behind her.

 

End Notes:

(I am interested in what you think of this story.  Please leave comments.  I am especially interested in where you think this should go .  When I started this story I had an ending in mind but I have seen thought of several alteratives.  Interested in your thoughts.)  Also, your comments will make me post the next chapter faster.

Chapter 8 - Possible Escape by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Rick hatches an escape plot ...

After she left Rick looked around the desk but there wasn’t much there of interest that could help him.  He needed to take this opportunity to get out of there if he had any chance to survive.   The chain that held him was fairly loose and if he stood under it that was a fair amount of slack.  He waited until he heard her leave the apartment and then decide to try the clasp that held him to the chain.  The clasp was different that the ones on his wrists and he was able to use both hands to get it open freeing him from the chain.  He looked around the desk and there was a lamp with a cord to the floor that he could climb down.

He lowered himself slowly to the floor and started for the door.  He thought he could squeeze under it when he saw it before as he tried to run from Vicki and he headed over to check it out.     It took some time to get there but he saw able to just barely squeeze through and make it into the main living room.  He looked around not sure what his next move should be.  He moved to the center of the room.  It didn’t look like he could get out the front door and he had no idea where he was or what he would do once he got outside.  The only logical choice would be to find a good hiding place in Kaylee’s room and get her to help him when the time was right. 

He started for Kaylee’s room when he heard a noise at the door as someone was unlocking it to come in.  He didn’t have time to find cover and immediately worried that it was Vicki returning and she’d find him but as the door opened he saw Kaylee and was relieved.  He jumped up and down and yelled her name to get her attention.  She walked toward him and for a moment he thought she might accidently step on him but she stopped short and looked down. 

“Hey little guy”, she said with a smile, “Whatcha doing out here?”  She got down on all fours to get closer to him and Rick finally had a wave of relief.  “Your roommate is terrible.” he told her, “I need to get away from her.  She wants me to be her slave.”   Kaylee studied him for a minute and then said, ““I thought you apologized to her and told her you wanted to make things even with you two by serving her for a little while.”

“No”, Rick continued, “I just told her that to get her to stop torturing me.”  As soon as he said they word he thought to himself “Wait, how does she know that.  What’s going on here?”

Kaylee wasn’t smiling anymore, “So you lied to her.  Your apology and your promise were lies to get her on her good side so you could run away at the first chance”.  Her hand came out and her palm came up behind him and her thumb pinned him to her palm as she stood back up looking at him.  “You know what I hate more than anything?” she asked him without waiting for a reply, “Liars and that’s what you are.  A big fat liar.  Well maybe more like a teeny tiny liar but one still the same.  If you make a promise to someone you have to keep it.”  She stood up and carried him over to a table with a clear glass vase.  She tipped the vase and let him go sliding to the bottom as she set it back up trapping him inside.

“Wait, you need to help me.  She is going to kill me”, Rick yelled banging on the glass with his fists.  “Don’t be so melodramatic and don’t lie to people.  You have to keep your promises and she isn’t going to kill you.” she told him as she sat on the couch texting on her phone.  She continued, “I ran into Vicki on my way back here and she told me about your promise.  I think it’s cute that you think you can serve her.  I’m not sure what a guy your size could do for her.  Then you go and try to run away and tell me you lied.  She said you were a shit but I didn’t believe her till now.”  Rick kept banging on the glass saying, “She the one who lied.  She forced me to make that promise.” But Kaylee just ignored him and kept texting.  Kaylee got up and looked down at him, “Don’t worry.  I told her that I found you and where you are.  She’ll be back in a couple hours.  Meanwhile I have to get ready for work.”  She left for her bedroom leaving him trapped in the vase.

As Kaylee was leaving she stopped to drop in small pieces of bread and chicken that Rick gobbled up although he was hoping for something to drink too.  But she turned and left him trapped before he could ask her anything else.  It was about another two hours before Vicki came in with several bags that she sat down before come over to Rick and picking up the vase.  She held it up to her face and smiled t him.  “Who’s been a bad boy”, she said as she tilted the vase back and forth causing him to slam into the sides of the vase.  “Now what do you say?” she asked him.

“Can I have a drink please mistress”, he asked with his mouth parched.  “That’s what you say?” she asked looking down at him from the top, “Not, I’m sorry.  If it’s a drink that you want then let’s get you a drink.”   She carried the vase into the kitchen and sat it down in the sink.  She positioned the faucet over the vase and turned on the cold water.  It wasn’t running very fast but the water cascaded in filling the bottom of the vase.  Rick reached out with his hands to catch and drink as much water as he could.   He looked down for a moment and saw the water had covered his feet and was rising slowly.  “Have a nice drink and I hope you know how to swim she told him as she left the kitchen and headed into her bedroom.   

Rick looked at the rising waters and the top of the vase.  Once the water got to the top he could hold onto the rim but the rate the water was rising was pretty slow and he’d have to tread water for at least an hour.  To make matters worse his hands were still chained so he’d have to figure this all out fast.  If his hands were free, he’d might be able to stretched them out and hold his position by pushing in the sides of the vase but that wouldn’t work.  Maybe she’d come back before the water got too high.    He looked down and saw the cold water was alr4eady up to his knees.

 

End Notes:

Thanks to all of you that left a review.  If you make a suggestion about the plot line, I'll try to include it in a future chapter when and if I can work it in.  I usually am writing several chapters ahead of what I post so just be patient.     

Chapter 9 - Punishment Time by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Back after a long hiatus with a new chapter.  Hope you enjoy and please send me your comments and suggestions.

The water is now over Rick’s head but not high enough for him to grab the top edge of the vase.  Rick thinks if he can tread water long enough he’ll be able to grab the lip of the vase and save himself.  Before that can happen Vicki returns and turns the water off.  “Ready to face the music”, she asks him, “or do you want a couple hours to tread water in there and think about what you did wrong.”  He was defeated and exhausted and replies, “Please take me back, Mistress” knowing that is what she’d want to hear. 

“That’s a start”, she says as she uses her finger tips to grab him from the vase and lift him out.  She carried him back to her room and told him, “I was going to cut you a break when I got back but since you decided to run away I need to teach you a lesson.”  She took him back to her desk and reconnected him to the chain so he was on his tip toes again.  This time however there was a small disposable shot glass directly under him.  It was the kind someone might put jelly shots in.  He wondered what she had planned.

She left him to go to the bathroom and came back with a large scented candle that was lit and he started to worry.  “This is one is sandalwood”, she told him setting it down near him, “Do you like the smell?”  He looked at the huge candle in glass with the frame licking in the air.  “It’s nice”, he replied.  This was a lot bigger than the one she used to torture him earlier.  

“Good, I’m glad you like it because you’ll be smelling it for a while”, she told him as she sat in front of him and she held the candle and tilted it from side to side in her hands, “I like to play with the wax.  I love how it softens and harden again.  “Maybe you’d like some to play with too.”   She brought the candle up and tilted it so a bit of the hot wax poured into the plastic shot glass and made contact with his toes.  He screamed in pain and she stopped going back to rolling the candle in her hands causing more wax to melt. 

“Now don’t be a baby”, she tells him, “The wax will cool pretty quick and I don’t think it will cause any real damage to you but then again who knows this is new territory for both of us.”  She laughed and poured a bit more coating most of his extended feet.  Rick screamed again as the hot wax contacted his feet.  “Please stop”, he begged, “I’ll do whatever you want”.  Tears streamed down his face.  She paused and looked in his face, “But darling you are already doing exactly what I want.  The wax will keep you from running but your pain is for me to enjoy. 

She waited for the wax to cool and he had calmed down a bit and she smiled at him and then poured more wax that went up to his ankles and he screamed again.  “Please I promise to be good, mistress”, he cried. She eyed him up a bit as the latest wax cooled and hardened.  “You promised me before and then you tried to run.  Why should I believe you now?  I think you are just lying and are only saying that to get me to stop.”

“I told you I could be a nice mistress but you ran”, she reminded him.  She picked up the tiny feather that she used on him earlier and used it again to tickle his dick and balls.  Rick groaned and his eyes rolled back as he shifted from pain to ecstasy as her treatment felt so good.  She continued until he was rock hard and she smiled at him.  Then she picked up a bar swizzle stick that was laying on the table.  There was a tiny spoon on the end.  “Ever see one of these?” she asked him, “One of the many tools of the bartender’s trade.  I can do all kinds of tricks with this but I think this one might be the best”, she told him as she dipped the spoon in the hot candle wax and then proceeded to pour the hot spoonful of wax over his still stiff member.  Some of the wax stuck to his dick while some drips to the pool of hardened wax at this feet.  She continues this treatment until his dick is totally encased in wax. She continues to spoon the wax over him until his dick is completely encased in wax.   He continues screaming at the top of his lungs and finally blurts out, “I hate you, you giant bitch.  I’m glad Mark left you.”

“There we go”, she replies, “The truth finally comes out.  I knew all that mistress stuff was fake.  But don’t worry, soon it will be real and you will live to worship at my feet.”  She takes the candle and pours all the wax to almost the top of the shot glass and just past his knees.  She pushes the candle aside and blows on the hot wax to cool it as Rick continues screaming.  “If I know this would be this much fun, I would have used a Dixie cup instead. 

Vicki carries the candle back into the bathroom.  When she returns she takes out a pair of scissors and carefully cuts away the cup discarding it and leaving the hardened wax around Rick’s legs.  She removes the gold chain and stands him up on her desk totally unable to move his legs.  His hands still have the short chain connecting them limiting him even further.  She notices that his hard on had faded and the most of the wax had fallen away.  “That’s too bad”, she says giving his dick a poke, “It would have been cool to see you with a permanent wax hard-on.  Oh well.”

“Now I’m going to give you a challenge and if you succeed, I’ll let you have a night’s rest but if not then I will be bad for you.  She carried him into her bathroom and set him down standing in the middle of her tub.  “Now here is the challenge.  You need to free yourself from the wax and you have up until I’m really to take a bath before I go to sleep which is quite a few hours.  Free yourself and I’ll let you sleep tonight.  Fail and we’ll just have to hope that wax float or that you are really good at holding your breath.  Have fun.”  With that she left the room leaving him to his task.

Rick immediately tries to chip away the wax with his bare hands and doesn’t make much progress.  The he gets an idea and starts to use the chain that is shackling his hands starts like a saw to cut through the wax.  First he is able to saw between his legs to free his legs and then he works to cut off pieces until it is thin enough for him to crack the wax and remove it. 

When he finishes he sits down and thinks about his situation.  She knew he wasn’t serious when he gave in and she is convinced to rob me of my free will.  Is that possible?  Will she succeed and what it will take, he thought to himself.  His thoughts are interrupted when she came in the room to check on him.  “Ooooo, how resourceful”, she tells him as she puts a Dixie cup next to him and says, “Now clean up all those pieces of wax from my bathtub”, she tells him, I was thinking next time I’ll just shove you directly into the hot wax of the burning candle.  It will be more fun and less work plus the wax on the top won’t cool so you’ll be screaming even more.  Please run away again and give me a reason to do it.”

She leaves him again to finish his clean up and when she returns, he sees she is getting ready for her bath, in a t-shirt and shorts with white sweat socks on.  “Good job she tells him she lifts both him and the cup of wax out of the tub.  She deposits Rick on the countertop while she throws the cup of wax into the trash can.  “You promises me a nice night’s rest”, says adding “Mistress on the end with a slight pause. 

“I did tell you that and guess I need to find you a nice soft place to sleep”, she replies, “Now let’s see what I have for you.  I could put you in my underwear drawer but you’d probably jerk off on them.   I could put you in my dirty clothes basket but I might forget about you and throw you in the washer.      Hmmm, I know the perfect place for you to sleep”.  Rick watches as she peels off her sweat socks and get a bit turned on watching her bend down exposing those toes that she made him massage and kiss.  He hopes that he doesn’t have to endure that again as she lifts him up in on hand while the other hand holds open one of the socks.  “Yes, I think this will work fine for you to have sweet dreams tonight”, she says and she drops him into the sock.  He starts to protest put she folds the top over cutting him off.  She takes the rolled up sock with Rick stuck in the bottom and folds it into other sock trapping Rick. 

“Snug as a bug”, Vicki laughs as she tosses it in the air and catching while walking back into her room.  “This is great fun”, she laughs as she continues tossing the socks with Rick trapped inside, “Maybe we can have a game a hacky sack before bed.”  She keeps tossing the socks over the bed throwing them higher and higher in the air.  Finally she quits the game to go take her bath and the socks hit the bed with a thud.   Fortunately they landed on the comforter on the bed and it cushioned his fall. 

Rick tries to find a way out of the sock but it is rolled so tightly he can’t make no real progress.  He pauses for a moment and the stench of the sock hits him.  The smell is overwhelming and Rick tries to restrain from gagging realizing this is his reality until at least morning.

A little while later Vicki comes back for her bath jumping in the bed and grapping up the socks.  She shakes it and says, “Wakey wakey.  How’s my little slave doing?  Do want to come out a play another game before bed?”. She asks.

Rick’s mind is spinning and he wants out of her socks but he is afraid what kind of fun she has planned.  “I’m already sleeping, Mistress”, he tells her hoping she won’t be offended.  She give him another jiggle and says, “OK but it’s your loss.  I’m buck naked out here but I guess I did promise you some rest.”  She carries him over to a cowboy boot that one of a pair that she wore back when she worked at a Country Western bar.  She smiles and she drops Rick still in the socks into the boot.  “Nighty, nighty”, she says as she leans the up against the wall. 

Rick was jostled around by Vicki’s rough handling and when things finally came to a stop he was assaulted with new odors combined with a strong leather and musk smell.   As this point he was so exhausted he just closed his eyes and passed out into a deep sleep. 

Chapter 10 - Dinner and a Movie by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Vicki assigns work and Rick gets a potential break from her

The next morning Vicki retrieved Rick from her socks and told him that she was working the next several days so he’s be working while she was gone.  She’d give him food and water in the morning and set him up with a “job” before she’d leave.  She’s have him clean and polish shoes or clean jewelry or scrub the bathroom floor.  Another job was to collect her stray clothing that was left on the floor and make a pile in from of her hamper which was exhausting to do.  She also trained him to give her a pedicure while she would watch TV in her room.  Sometimes she’d stick him in her tub, on her desk top or on the floor for the day depending on the job.  She took the precaution of installing a sweep on her door so he couldn’t climb under to escape her room.  If he did a good job, he’d get a good night’s sleep although it was usually with a sweat sock as a sleeping bag inside a plastic critter cage that she had picked up at the supermarket.  The cage as like a 12 x 7 room to him and she installed a water bottle like a small rodent would use.  It had a pink plastic roof with vent slots and a carrying handle.  The roof would snap off to give her access to him.  This was where she would keep him overnight or if she was going out and didn’t have any “jobs” for him to do.   Rick didn’t like any of these jobs but he did what he was told and didn’t talk back.  He would bide his time until the opportunity would come to get free of her.  He also didn’t want to end up stuck in a burning candle or hung upside down by his ankles or any or the other punishments she would dream up. 

After a week of this routine, she and Kaylee both had a day off and Vicki decided to make them both dinner.  She even brought Rick some scraps from the dinner to eat in the cage and then asked if he wanted to join them in the living room as they were going to watch a movie.  Rick was thrilled that he’d have the opportunity to do something close to normal and would be near Kaylee with a slim hope that she might help you.

Vicki brought him out and set you on the floor as she finished cleaning up and he saw Kaylee sitting on the couch and flipping through stations on the TV waiting for her roommate.  Rick slowly worked his way over to Kaylee not sure what kind of reaction he’d get after the last time he saw her.  Kaylee spotted him nearby and hit the TV’s mute button so she could hear him.  “Hi there, little guy”, she says, “I heard you’ve been a good boy since the last time I saw you.  Is that right?”  You look back at her not sure what to say to this gigantic beauty.  “I do what I’m told and stay out of trouble”, Rick told her.

Vicki came into the room and sat across from Kaylee watching the two of you and says, “Tiny, Come here”.  Rick immediately turns and scampers over to Vicki not wanting to make her look bad in front of her roommate and sat next to her shoe like an obedient puppy.   Kaylee looked impressed and said, “Wow does he do everything you tell him to do?’”  Vicki smiles and replies, “Well he can do simple things but he needs a lot more work.”   Vicki looks down at Rick and says, “Tiny, go to Kaylee and get on your hands and knees and tell her how she looks.”

Rick runs over to Kaylee in a full sprint and falls to his hands and knees and looks up at her saying, “You are so beautiful.  I loved our time together.  You are an angel…”   He continues on with compliment after compliment.  Both girls giggle at his actions and Vicki says, “Stop!” and he immediately complies.  “Now kiss her foot and tell her how wonderful it tastes.”  Rick doesn’t want to do this but he also knows his punishment will be worse than before if he makes Vicki look bad.     After a slight pause he complies with Vicki order and starts kissing and commenting to Kaylee.

Kaylee watches and says “He looks pretty trained to me” while continuing to watch him kiss her foot.  Vicki says, “He’s afraid I’ll punish him if he doesn’t listen and he’s right.  I need him to be able to listen to what I say without fear of punishment hanging over him.  Tiny, get back here.”  Rick immediately stops and goes back to Vicki without a second thought. 

“I have an idea.  A test for the little guy”, Vicki tells Kaylee, “You told me the first night he was here you gave him a special lap dance.  I think we should watch this movie and drink some wine and afterwards you take him to your room and give him the dance you wanted to do.  No holding back.  You can give him back to me in the morning”.  She looked down at Rick and added, “You will do whatever Kaylee tells you tonight like it was me giving your orders.”

As the girls continues talking Rick’s mind wandered.  He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  Kaylee was going to give him a lap dance and he’d stay with her for the night.  Maybe this would be his chance.  Maybe she would take him back to the club and restore him to normal.  They sat back and watched the movie and the girls opened another bottle of wine. 

As the movie reached the end Rick was getting pretty excited at the prospect of being with Kaylee after being under Vicki thumb for a week.  Kaylee took Rick to her room to let him relieve telling him saying you don’t know when you’ll get another chance and Vicki went to her room for something,   After Rick finished, Kaylee brought him out to her room and Vicki returned.  She had the plastic critter cage and instructed Kaylee that she needed to put Rick away when they were done for the night so he didn’t wander off.  Rick already didn’t like the sound of that.  He had imagined cuddling with Kaylee all night.    Then Vicki said, “Now one more thing.  Hold him out” and Kaylee held Rick encircling him with her thumb and index finger while he watched Vicki take a short length of clear tape from a scotch tape dispenser wraps it around his groin and stomach effectively taping his penis down between his legs.

“Hey what are you doing”, Rick yells out at her.   “I told you he wasn’t so obedient”, she tells Kaylee.  She looks down at him and says, “I heard last time she gave you a dance you came on her bed.  Good boy doesn’t do things like that.  Also for speaking to me like that I think she should leave that on you till morning and let me take it off.  Now remember you have to do whatever Kaylee tells you.  No talking back to her.”  With that comment, Vicki leaves and Rick tries to talk to Kaylee but she just says, “Shhh, don’t spoil the moment.

 

End Notes:

Although I have an idea for an ending, I'm open to suggestions where this story might go.  I'm interested in hearing what you all think of where this should go.  Thanks. 

Chapter 11 - Back With Kaylee by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Rick finally gets time with Kaylee to talk but will he get the chance to convince her to help him...

Rick is back sitting on Kaylee bed as she goes to the bathroom to change.  Other that Vicki taping his dong down it looking like finally things may go his way.  Kaylee comes back and turns the music on before standing in front of the bed over Rick.  She is wearing a lacy two piece lingerie number and immediately starts a slow seductive dance when she reaches the edge of the bed where Rick is standing.  He is eye level with her panties and notices the big space where the crotch should be totally exposing her and he shudders.  It is less than a minute and his fist is pushing again the tape covering him and his hard member.

Kaylee reaches out and gives him a poke in the chest knocking him down to the bed.  “Now take a seat and I want your full attention.  Stop playing with yourself and listen”, she tells him, “I’m going to rock your world and give you what no man has ever experienced.”  Rick stops and listens watching her every move.  He watches her dance in front of him looking upward from her crotch to her bare belly with a jeweled piercing to her boobs not really hidden behind that lace.   She bends down continuing to dance with the music so one of her boobs brushes the top his head and he feels the warmth of her body.

Kaylee’s hand scoops him up and she keeps dancing with Rick cradled between boobs.  All Rick can think of is that dance scene in the movie, “Village of Giantess”, that he saw a few times except Kaylee was hotter than those girls.    She continues dancing and occasionally giving him a wet kiss with her tongue raking across her body.  She is holding him so his arms and pinned and he wants to touch himself but he can’t.  She eventually places him on the edge of the bed and says, “Don’t move an inch.” As she continues dancing in front of him.  She slowly dances closer and closer until her pussy right in front of him is all he can see. 

He watches her hand come down as she fingers herself only inches from him and he is fixated watching her hand maneuver around.  The smell is a bit overwhelming and he sees cum on her fingers when she withdraws her hand.  She brings her moist fingers down to directly in front of him and says, Lick it!”.  Rick is so overwhelmed by everything she is doing that he licks the cum from her index finger without even thinking twice about the order she gave.    Her fingers slowly wraps around him and she brings him to her face and kisses him covering him in her saliva. 

Kaylee is still dancing as she lowers him back down slowly along the curves of her body, over her breasts stopping to have him kiss her nipple which is now sticking out of her outfit, down her chest and stomach and down to her panties where she presses him against her exposed pussy.  “Kiss me!” she orders pushing him roughly and forcing him to comply. 

As she slowly continued dancing feeling him rubbing against her soaking wet pussy, he hears her speak, “When I danced with you the first time and you touched me down there, I wanted to take you right there and go all the way but I thought that was wrong.  When I told Vicki about that night she said that good partners pleasure each other and I should think of that way.  That’s why she let me have you tonight … for a do over.”   Rick didn’t like what he heard.  He was pretty sure what she meant and if so he knew this might not be good for him.  He struggled to get free of her fingers but that only got her more excited and she moved faster and harder.   As she continued he was getting coated head to toe in her sticky fluids.

Suddenly his orientation shifted as what he realized fell back in to the bed.  The music continued but she wasn’t dancing anymore and her hand covered him but wasn’t pressing him anymore.  Her hand shifted and she traced his body with her index finger up and down the length.  “Thank God”, Rick thought. “That wasn’t so bad.  He was covered in her fluids but he had to admit it was worth it.

Just as Rick was starting to relax, Kaylee’s hand grabbed him again and he looked up to see her other hand spread her pussy open and Rick realized what she meant by “wanting to go all the way.”.  He screamed and put his arms up to block the inevitable collision but it didn’t come.  They were both so lubricated, he slid right in.  She held him by the ankles and slowly pumped him in and out, over and over.  Her flailed inside her desperate to get away but that just enhanced the feeling for her as her hand slowly accelerated the pace of her strokes.  Rick was trying to get some air but kept inhaling her cum.  The heat was unbearable and he thought he’d pass out from it if he doesn’t choke to death first. 

It wasn’t Rick’s size that was getting her off.  She had had many dicks bigger that this guy.  What got her off was the feeling of total domination.  She was forced by circumstances to have to have to take a job as a dancer where she was touched and humiliated by guys every day and now she had one of them satisfying her pussy and she wasn’t showing mercy.   She’d orgasm and then stop for a few moments but as soon as Rick would try to extract himself, her fingers would return and start all over again pumping him in and out, slowly at first and then accelerating to another orgasm.    Rick lost count and how many times she repeated the process and he was mentally gone by the time she took him out.

She held him for a moment but then he felt hard plastic surface as she took him back to Vicki’s critter cage.  He was naked and completely covered in her cum as she didn’t bother to even rinse him off.  He laid in a fetal position crying as she carried the cage to their living room and left it on the coffee table before returning to her room and closing the door.   

That night Rick had a livid dream.  He was back at the Fantasy House, he’s his normal size and girls were dancing on stage.  Kaylee was there and came up to him and told him she needs him for her act.  He kept telling her “No” but she wouldn’t relent.  He continues to resist but then finds himself on the center stage with her in a harem girl outfit.  She was belly dancing in front of him and points to him and shouts, “Shrink!” and he immediately starts dropping in size until he’s up to her ankle.  He bare feet dance all around him as he tries to avoid being stepped on as the music intensifies. 

The music stops and she freezes with her foot directly over him.  He looks up at her towering form and she looks out at the crowd.  She flashes and thumbs up to the crowd followed by a thumbs down.  “What about it?” she asks them, “Show me, live or die.  I can leave him here for the next girl or stomp him for your pleasure.  Rick can’t see the crowd but he sees Kaylee looking down at him with a smile.  “Guess it’s not your day”, she says as her bare foot stamps down on him and the crowd roars.

Rick woke in a sweat and in the dark laying on the hard plastic floor of the cage coated in dry cum.  He is incredibly thirsty and looks up.  At least they left the water bottle in the cage.  He crawls over and takes a big drink.  He thought he was finally getting his chance.  He was going to get Kaylee to talk to him and get her to take him back to the club and restore him.  The reality was that although the night started pretty hot, he felt violated by her and the fact that she tossed him back in the cage at the end showed what she thought of him.  He needed a new plan to get out of here.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free and comment telling me what you like or dislike.  It helps me formulate the new chapters that I am working on and I appreciate that.  Thanks.

Chapter 12 - More Fun With Kaylee by Northgate

 

Rick continued to lay in the cage aching and sticky all over.  He heard a vibration as someone was walking around and soon enough he saw Vicki emerge from her room to get breakfast in the kitchen.   After she made herself coffee and something to eat she came over and sat on the sofa in front of the coffee table where Rick was laying.  She was sweat shorts and a t-shirt.  She placed her coffee on the table next to him and put her feet on the table near the cage he was in.  She looked down at him as she munched on her bagel.

“Rough night?” she asked with a smile.  Rick just looked back at her and nodded weakly.  “That’s because at the club she has to play by the rules but here… Let’s just say I encouraged her to not be inhibited.  She’s quite the little nymph once she gets going.  Now that the two of you broke the ice, who knows what she’ll want to do to you next.  You into some anal?”  She sipped her coffee and continued to watch him.

Rick had thought he had a chance with Kaylee to get her to help him but he was starting to put together what really was happening.  He stood up and banged against the plastic cage wall.  “You manipulated both of us.  You turned Kaylee against me.  What was I thinking that you’d let her help me.”

Vicki let out a little giggle.  “Well I mostly manipulated you.  Kaylee just needed to realize that you aren’t her customer anymore or even a man for that matter.  Just a little toy to help satisfy her, um, sexual needs.  You have no idea the pleasure it brings me to know how she is using you.  I have so many more suggestions to help her out”.

Rick banged harder on the plastic walls, “You fucking bitch.  I can’t believe how evil you really are.  I am so glad I broke up your relationship.  A moment later Rick regretted his words as he saw her put her bagel down and reach for the cage.  Vicki opened the top and her hand seized him.  She lifted him in her fist to her face.  “What a bad little toy you are forgetting all your manners and on top of it you are a stinky mess.  You can’t even keep yourself clean.”  Only his head and neck were above her fist as she help him under her mouth and allowed her spit drool from her mouth.  It hit him square in the head and rolled down his face.  He choked on the spit unable to wipe his own face.

Vicki stood up and carried him back in to the kitchen.  “You need to cool off and learn who is in charge.” she told him as she dropped him a glass and used the ice dispenser to fill the cup with ice chips that rained down on him hitting him repeated in the head.  She continued until it was filled up to his waist.  She switched over and resumed filling the glass with ice water up to his neck.  She carried the glass back to the coffee table and sat back down to finish her breakfast.      

He was struggling in the water as the ice held him in place and the glass was too tall for him to climb out. He lifted his arms over him head hoping to grab the rim but it was just out of reach.  “Help!” he yelled up to Vicki but she ignored him.  Just then Kaylee came out of her room still wearing the lingerie from the previous night and sat down on the sofa next to Vicki.  Vicki looked at her and said, “Wow girl, that’s how you dressed for him. “  Kaylee looked down at what she was wearing, “Oh, this?  Well I thought I’d give the little guy a thrill before I used him.”  Vicki sipped her coffee still ignoring Rick’s struggles.  “Well, personally I wouldn’t have bothered.  Do you get dressed up for your dildo?”  They both laughed at the joke as Rick yelled, “Help!” again hoping to get Kaylee’s attention before he freezes.

Kaylee heard his cry and looked down at the glass.  “Why’d you do that to him”, she asked Vicki as she reached in and pulled him out of the glass.  He was starting to turn blue and was shivering uncontrollably.    Kaylee looked at him worried and said, “You poor little guy.  I can put you in the microwave to warm you up.” As she started to get up to head for the kitchen.  “NO !”, Rick yelled, “That will kill me.”  Kaylee stopped and looked down at him saying, “Don’t be dramatic.  It would only be for a minute.”  Meanwhile Vicki is laughing at the whole scene as Kaylee decides to dry you off with a paper napkin that was on the table instead of a microwave.  “He’s right”, Vicki told her roommate, “Ever try microwaving a hot dog without slicing it first or an egg.  Hey, I got a better idea.  You could warm him up between your thighs.   

Rick heard this and started to protest but Kaylee just spread her legs stuck him in between and then clamp them down encasing his whole body between her muscular thighs.  Rick tried to struggle but it was hopeless and he could barely breathe.  He was on the verge of passing out when she released the pressure and he fell to the sofa between her legs.  He laid there while Kaylee and Vicki continued to talk about their plans for the week.  Rick heard Kaylee tell Vicki that it looked like she was going to get this office job she had been after but it was across town.  The good news was that she would be making enough money to get her own place.  Vicki told her that it wasn’t a problem and that she was glad that her friend was doing better and able to get her own place.  Rick heard this a realized his chances for getting restored to normal were getting slimmer and with Kaylee moving out he’d have Vicki’s full attention and that wasn’t a good thing.

Rick waited to speak up but knew this wasn’t a good idea in front of Vicki.  Just then he heard Kaylee say, “I need to get cleaned up I have to work tonight.  I really need a shower.”  She got up leaving Rick on the sofa and Vicki smiled and replied, “You should take the little guy too.  He stinks.”  Kaylee reached down and grabbed him up between her fingers, “Good idea, Vick” as she carried him to her bathroom.

Kaylee dropped Rick on the bathroom vanity as she adjusted the water and stripped out of her lingerie.    He looked at her naked body and felt the effect on him as he started to get hard.  She was cute and playful but she could easily kill him accidently.  She grabbed him as she got in the shower and set him down between her bare feet.  “Now wash up good”, she told him as she started to take care of herself.  Rick looked out at her towering over him with soapy hot water cascading off her body and crashing down on him.  She wasn’t paying any attention to him and all he could think of has her stepping on him accidently while she was shampooing her hair.    The shower was a tub combo unit and he was able to run down to the far end out of the water and away from her feet.   He felt a lot safer at the far end but Kaylee spotted him and said, “You’re not going to get clean down there.” as she scooped him up.  She stood back up and held him far over the tub floor.  “You need soap and water to get clean”, she said as she stuck him directly under a hot torrent of water drenching him before coating him in a floral liquid soap from head to toe.  She rubbed it in and said, “You can help me get clean too.” As she rubbed him soapy body between her butt check using him to clean her ass.   She coated him with more soap as she said, “and now the front” and she used him like a washrag to clean her pussy.  “I think I need to clean inside too after last night “, she says as she thrusted his soapy body in her pussy.  She pumped him in and out while she had to use her other arm to brace against the wall as the feeling of his small struggling body inside her sent her over the edge. 

After she climaxed, she grabbed him by the leg and dragged him out.  “Whoopsie, guess I got a little carried away.” she giggled, “I guess I need to wash you off again” as she covered him in liquid soap and rinsed him off before setting him back down on the tub floor as she finished as stepped out to dry off.  Rick stood there shivering trapped in the tub.   He called out to her but she was too busy singing to herself as she brushed and air dried her hair.  She was ready to walk out when she heard him yelling out to her.  “Oh, I almost forgot you.” She said as she lifted him out of the tub, dried him off with the corner of a towel and carried him back to her bed dropping him onto her blanket.

He watched her get dressed from the bed and realized how careless she was with be with him.  It wasn’t malicious just carelessness like he wasn’t a person but more like her personal toy that she could use however she pleases.  She finished dressing and picked him up off the bed, “I have some errands to run and I’m working tonight but maybe we can play again if I’m not too tired after work.” She told him.  “She’s too tired”, he fumed, “Is she kidding me.  I’m the one doing the work.  What the hell.”  She started carrying him back to the living room and he asked, “Can’t I stay on your bed while you’re gone.”   She smiled at him and kept walking, “You are so cute wanted to hang out on my bed dreaming about me while I’m gone.  Well we have house rules and you need to be put away when we’re done playing.”  She bent down and picked something off the floor and then continued to the plastic cage still on the coffee table in the living room.  She placed him inside and then held out a pair of dirty cotton panties that she had picked up off the floor.  “Here’s something to remember me by till later”, she said as she dropped them on top of him and secured the lid.  He struggled to get the giant panties off of him as he was assaulted with a variety of smells from her body.  He pushed the panties in the corner and sat down on top of them.  He needed to strategize the situation and figure a way out.

 

Chapter 13 - Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Northgate
Author's Notes:

Rick continues to get in deeper (literally) with his two unintentional roommates and he wonders if he can ever escape 

Rick didn’t have too much time to himself before Kaylee called out to Vicki that she was leaving and Vicki emerged looking for him.  She carried the cage back to her room set it down on her desk opening the lid.  She looked down at Rick and asked, “So what did she do to you this time and please don’t spare the details.”  Rick just sat there silent not wanting to engage in any details with Vicki.    She reached in and grabbed his arm between two fingers and dangling him over the top of the desk.   “How soon you forget who’s in charge here.” she told him as she dropped him to the hard surface below.  He stood up and she told him, “Speak up, tiny.  I want details.”  Rick decided he had enough between Vicki’s torture and Kaylee sex games and just stood there silently.

“I guess you’ve learned nothing all this time.” she said as she flicked her index finger into his groin causing him to drop in pain holding himself.   “I am in charge here and you will do what I say”, she continued.  She stood him up with her fingers and then positioned them like she was about to flick him again.  “OK Mistress”, he groaned relenting to her.  “She used me to wash her ass and her vagina and then she masturbated with me in the shower.  It was awful.”

“See that wasn’t so hard”, she said with a smile, “Now how will I punish you for being so insubordinate and disrespectful?”   She pondered for a minute and then said, “I know.  Let’s try a variation on an old idea.”  She picked up the clasps she has used on his wrists but this time used them on his ankles.  She attached a short chain to each clasp and lifted him up dangling him upside down by his ankles.  Rick winced from the pressure as she watched him.  “It can always be worse”, she told him as she attached the opposite end of each chain to a hook in her bookshelf over the desk leaving him suspended spread eagle and upside down far above the desk top.

“Tell me slave, does Kaylee play with this little dick”, she asked as she touched his member with the tip of her fingernail.  “No, mistress”, he answered not wanting to piss her off anymore.  “Maybe I should try to pinch it off between my fingernails.  She probably won’t care and can still use you as a dildo.”  She positioned her fingers and applied pressure making him scream, “Please no Mistress.  I’ll do anything you want.”  She smiled, “Of course you will do whatever I want.  Tell you what, I will let you keep that little worthless dick but when I give you the command Perform, you will stand at attention and jack off with it until you cum.  Understand, slave?”  Rick was totally defeated.  It had only took Vicki a few moments to break him again.  His ankles ached and his thighs burned from the stretch.  “Yes, Mistress.  I promise to perform whenever you want.”

“Good”, she replied, “Now I have a little challenge for you.  If you complete it, I will let you down otherwise you may be up there for a long time.  Now just do what I say.  Grab your dick, slave.”  Rick tried to bend his waist to reach it but he couldn’t quite do it.   “Looks like you need some help”, she said as she used a fingertip to apply pressure to his back allowing him to grab his dick with a hand.   She looked at him still helping him bend and said, “You might want to use both hands for this.”  He grabbed with both hands and she released the pressure resulting in him to move back and pull his member unnaturally hard.  “Now I’m going to go have lunch and check my laundry.  You just need to hold on till I get back and I’ll let you down.   Remember, if you let go I might just clip off that useless dick for you.”   She laughed as she left him for the kitchen.     

Rick was in serious pain.  His ankles, legs and now his dick all were all aching but he couldn’t let go knowing it will only give her an excuse for worse punishment.  He could see a clock across the room and it was only a little over an hour when she returned although it felt like an eternity.    She sat down in front of him and just watched him.  “I bet that’s pretty hard to hold that position”, she mused, “Let’s see you hold it for just three more minutes.”  She held out a tiny decorative feather and twirled it between her fingertips.  She reached out a used the feather to tickle the soles of his feet.  Rick howled out in a combination of pain and laughter from the tickles.  She tried different spots to get him to let go and the torture was effective but he held his grip.  “OK, three minutes is up and you can let go, slave.” she told him as she relieved him of one source of pain.    She then cupped her palm and held him as she unhooked the chains and set him down on the desk top.  

“Now slave, tell me what you learned”, she asked him.  “To do whatever my Mistress asked without question.”   He responded.  She smiled at his response and said, “That’s right and don’t forget again.  Now stand up.”  Rick struggled with the pain in his legs and ankles but he didn’t want to give her an excuse to hurt him any more so he slowly stood up.  “Good”, she continued, “Now I want you to perform for me just like I told you.  Come on and perform.”

Rick didn’t want to do what she wanted but if he didn’t she might hang him back up for the whole night.  He grabbed his dick and closed his eyes imagining the first time he was with Kaylee doing that seductive lap dance.  How did things get this screwed up?  Kaylee bringing him home, Vicki being her roommate and then Kaylee refusing to help him and treating him like her personal toy.  He kept jerking off and tried to focus on Kaylee’s dance in his mind rather than Vicki looming over him. 

When he finished she laughed and gave him a poke in the stomach knocking him over.  “That’s it?” she told him, “That’s pitiful.  I don’t see what Kaylee sees in you but I told her she can play with you whenever you’re not busy working for me.”  She stared at him lying on her desk and said, “Talking about work, I have a job for you.  She picked him up and carried him to her bathroom and dropped him to the floor next to her toilet.  “I want you to clean the floor around my toilet.  I hate doing it and it seems like a perfect job for you.  She got him supplies consisting of  small cups with cleanser, water, small pieces of rags and a scrub brush made from an old toothbrush with the handle cut down.   “Now get to work”, she continued, “I’ll be back in a few hours and I expect it done.”  She closed the bathroom door leaving him alone and he heard her push a towel against the bottom of the door in case he thought he could sneak out under the door.  “Why bother”, he thought, “Where am I going?” 

He got to work and soon found a method to clean with what he had.  The worse part was the mess.  She was right when she told him she didn’t like doing this and he could tell from the buildup of all kinds of bodily fluids around her toilet.  The back of the toilet was even the worse and looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in a long time.  He just kept at it all day because the last thing he wanted to do was give her an excuse to punish him again.

When Vicki got back and checked out his work, she actually seemed pleased and gave him some scraps of food left over from her dinner and water.  Rick thought that maybe he’d get a break for doing such a hard job but when he finished eating, she dropped him back in the plastic critter cage and left him on the coffee table as she went out to work the late shift leaving Rick to rest up for a few hours knowing that Kaylee would be home at some point. 

Hours had passed when Rick was awoken by the front door closing and he saw Kaylee crossing the room.  He could see from the clock on the wall that it was a little after midnight.  She sat on the sofa and lifted him out of the plastic enclosure.  She held him up to her face and blew a kiss to him and he smelled the alcohol on her breath.    “Did you miss me my little pet?” she asked him not expecting a response.  She lowered him down lifting her t-shirt a bit and placing him on her bare belly.  He slipped down a bit but his feet came to rest on her waistline of her shorts stabilizing him.  Her index finger stroked him softly and she said, “I missed you.  After a whole night of drunks and jerks wanting to feel me up, I’m glad to see my little man who will do whatever I want.

Kaylee’s fingers came to rest on his back holding him in place while her other hand unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the floor.  She then used her free hand to pull the waist band on her panties open as she released her hold on him.  She giggled at his predicament as he started sliding down into the front of her black lace panties.  She gave a little wiggle and he settled down with his face directly against the top of her vaginal lips.  She smiled down at him and said, “I want lots of hugs and kisses down there, lover boy.” as she released the waist band.  She stroked his back a few times to encourage him to not hesitate meeting her demands and let out a deep sign of satisfaction once he started.  She pulled her shorts up and refastened them locking him in place against her pussy.

Kaylee went into the kitchen musing out loud to herself, “I think I want a snack and some TV before bed.”  She fixed herself a small plate before settling down in front of the TV and flipping on some celebrity reality show.  As she started watching, she gave Rick a stiff poke with her index finger.  “Don’t stop kissing until I tell you”, she ordered him, “There were plenty of guys in the club that would have loved to kiss me down there but I saved it all for you.”  Rick continued to play with her and she leaned back and let out a soft moan.  “I may need to keep you in there more often.” She said out loud enjoying his treatment, “I bet my lace panties are much nicer and cozier that that yucky cage.”

Rick kept working as best he could not wanting to get poked or punished for disobeying.  It was very hot in there and there wasn’t much fresh air.  The more he played with her the worse it got.  Kaylee’s finger came back but this time she nudged his tiny body up and down against her pussy and his face was assaulted with her fluids dribbling out of her.   “Umm”, she purred, “I think we better take this in the bedroom.” as she turn off the TV and retreated to her bedroom.    

Kaylee stripped down until she had nothing on but her panties and sat on the edge of the bed.  She pulled out the waist band and looked down Rick in her panties soaking in a mix of her fluid and his own sweat.  “Hi there cutie”, she said with a smile, “Ready to play some more?”  Rick wanted to escape but was trapped as her fingers reached down and grabbed him up.  She slipped her panties off letting them fall to the ground as she moved back on to bed and spread her legs.  “Ready to go muff diving?” she asked as she lowered Rick back down to her wet pussy and shoved him in head first.  She pumped him slowly at first but she quickly increased the pace as she was already close to an orgasm from his earlier treatment.  When she came she held him inside her letting her muscles squeeze him repeatedly.  Rick was sure he wasn’t going to survive her this time.         

When she was finished she laid back in the bed enjoying the afterglow and switching off her bedside light.  Rick was left inside her feeling like he had just gone ten rounds with a heavyweight boxer.  However, he knew he had to get out or he might suffocate inside her if she falls asleep and rolled over.  He slowly worked his way out.  As he inched his way he could hear her breathing change and he thought she was asleep.  Fortunately she was positioned so he was able to extract himself within a few minutes and he dropped to the bedsheets below.  He laid between her tan thighs taking deep breaths of fresh air and trying to recover as quickly as possible in the darkness of her room.  He marveled at how muscular her legs were from her work as a dancer.  He thought how she could easily crush him between them without any effort.

Rick wanted to run and escape but he knew there was nowhere to go.  They would find him and punish him worse than before.  Vicki would hang him up for at least a day and there was no telling what kinky Kaylee would come up with.  He shuddered when he thought of her sticking him up her ass as a punishment.  At the same time he knew he couldn’t stay where he was.  It was too dangerous and if she rolled over, she would crush him.  He pondered his options wondering if there was a good choice.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8138