Space Harvester by futaisnice
Summary:

Dia is a space harvester working for the Empire. It's a usually boring job, but you get to escape from the Empire's monitoring and meet new races. 

This story is for adults only.


Categories: Watersports, Butt, Destruction, Futanari, Sci-Fi, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9433 Read: 49312 Published: February 23 2019 Updated: November 10 2022
Story Notes:





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Approach by futaisnice

2. Planet drilling by futaisnice

3. Blackhole by futaisnice

4. Chapter 4 by futaisnice

5. Side story : toilet by futaisnice

6. Stranger by futaisnice

Approach by futaisnice

"Currently approaching system 4B5F29."

-About time! I was about to die of boredom here. Alright computer, which planet are we going to visit first? Where can I have a good time while you do your work?


"Actually, we are here strictly to harvest the sun and planets of this system for resources. None of them are suitable for a life form of your size. Analysis of the samples and pictures we received reveals it is likely that one of the planets harbors life, none that made contact with the Empire. I can provide a more complete analysis once we enter the system."


- Let's do it then. If there is no advanced life we don't need to get permission to enter. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can get to a more interesting system.


Dia was a space harvester working for the Empire. Even if she got to travel around the galaxy, it was a monotonous job. Most of the places she went to were easy routine jobs : get permission to enter the system, harvest resources from a planet, move on. Sometimes she'd get lucky and enter a well known system and could at least have a good time while her ship did its work, and sometimes she would get a dead system like this one, where her only company would be rocks. The main reason it was worth coming here was that it had a sun, which would provide a very good source of energy for months. 


Still, some dead systems were better than others. She would get to explore planets and see landscapes no one else would ever see. This one however, was one of the smallest system she had seen. Small, of course, relative to her. Dia is part of the Bramarii, one of the ancient races of the universe. Luckily for the everyone, the Bramarii were not among the first to invent space travel and were few in numbers. The Bramarii came from planet Bramar, a gigantic planet, and they were the size of some of the smaller planets in the neighboring galaxies. They consumed enormous amounts of energy and resources, but they were few. The other races such as the Quantars and Relii, grouping together, were able to convince them to join the Empire. This is what kept the Empire together : none of the smaller races thought a war amongst themselves was worth getting weaker as a whole, and risking the Bramarii taking over the Empire by force.


For Dia, this made this job very easy. Her size allowed her to manipulate tools that could drill a planet's core and extract minerals and gases. Her ship only needed to accommodate her size, her tools and the cargo she transported, but didn't have to be fancy. She obviously carried a microfier, to be able to go down on Empire planets. Size rules were established all across the Empire to avoid any incidents, and the Bramarii had to reduce their size to twice the tallest local race or smaller.

Planet drilling by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains futa and planet-sized fun. Please leave logic at the door.

"We have entered system 4B5F29."


- Get me that report on planet you mentioned earlier while I get ready. Should I worry about lifeforms on one of the planets?


"Planet 4B5F29-3 does have animals on it. None of them are part of the Empire races. One of them is able to use some of the most energy rich resources of the planet, such as petroleum and coal, and they can a very small amount of their sun's energy. From these observations, they are close to being a class C race, but not quite. There are around eight billions of them."


- Perfect. Start harvesting their star. I'll go get the drilling tool and start breaking down the planets. Can you show me the planet and its stats on screen?

"Dia, I must warn you that removing the star from this system will eradicate every life form in this system, as they cannot survive without its heat."


- Which is why I'm going to go down there and put them out of their misery, so they don't just freeze slowly to death.


"I must also warn that doing so could anger other races and the Council. This planet could be colonized by other Empire races and its inhabitants are intelligent enough to become citizens."


-Good thing we're in the middle of nowhere then. The other races don't have to know. Besides, looking at the stats you gave me, this planet is ridiculously small. It's only twice the size of my head. The inhabitants are probably the size of microbes...

"So are the Quantars, which does not stop them from being one of the most powerful races in the known universe."


-Powerful my ass. If they weren't part of the Empire, a few Bramarii soldiers would easily destroy them. Start harvesting their star, that's an order. If anyone finds out, which they won't, I'll take care of it then. You told me they weren't class C, and that's reason enough to ignore them. Empire laws are on my side on this one, so there's no way they can hold it against me. 


"Beginning harvesting procedures on the star of system 4B5F29. Estimated time : 2 hours and 36 minutes."


Dia had donned her spacesuit during the conversation and was picking up her power tools. 'Microbes' she had said. She knew very well they were not microbes, even as she had said the word, but it had felt so empowering to say. This was her moment. It was part of why she had decided to become an harvester in the first place. Sure, the pay was good and all that, but discovering a sub-C was what she had always wanted. A race intelligent enough to be part of the Empire, but not advanced to be assimilated. The Empire had a strict policy of including only races that were able to have developed space travel. Otherwise, their reaction to outsiders were too unpredictable. Having achieved space travel, they were usually open to the idea that another race might have done so as well, and it was easy to convince them to join the Empire.


- Alright, teleport me in front of planet 4B5F29-3.


This was the perfect opportunity. The Bramarii were a powerful race, but they never got to wield this power as they were closely monitored when they were in the Empire. To her, the Empire was taking advantage of the Bramarii by stopping them from conquering others. This job allowed her to be outside of Empire territory, and now she had found a planet with an intelligent race -- Humans, they were called. She would show them the absolute strength her race possessed. She would, in her mind, break free from the Empire for a moment, and cull another diminutive race before they got to join the Empire.


This planet was beautiful. White clouds swirling over deep blue oceans and green lands. In the end, however, it was just a big rock flying through space. She set gravity holders to both sides of the planet. They would provide a gravity field holding the planet in place and allowing her a foothold while working. She grabbed the core drill and positioned herself above the northern part of the planet. Placing the tip against the ice, she smiled and flipped the switch. The drill slowly whirled and dug inside the crust. The gravity field was made to compensate for vibrations, making it easier to drill into the planet and keeping its structure in relatively good shape. The drill was made to dig to the core of the planet and extract magma and gases, which were kept apart from the rest as they provided more energy. She was, of course, causing massive earthquakes everywhere on the planet, and she knew it. The fields compensated for planet scale vibration, but she expected most human made structure were already reduced to rubbles. Those living away from the cities would obviously know about her presence, even if they would not be able to identify her as a being similar to them. They could see a pillar and something blocking the sun, but could not make out what it was. She was beyond their imagination, it would have been impossible for them to believe a being such as herself existed, even if they were intelligent. And yet, she thought, she was just doing a routine job, her muscles rippling and contracting from the work. Droplets of perspiration coming from her body were being recycled by the space suit. She thought of how disastrous it would be to them if they simply fell down on their planet. She became aware of a tension in her groin, the vibrations feeding her lust and making her feel good. When she finally got to the core, she let the drill slowly extract the magma. Looking over her shoulder, she could see the star being harvested by her ship. Picking up a scanner from her bag, she ran a planet analysis. The device showed her, among other things, that 4 billion Humans were left. It also reminded her that this number was expected to reach 0 in 36 hours without heat from its core. She was glad the drilling had not killed all of them. There was something she wanted to do, and she needed them to be there. Not because they would be able to tell anyone about it, but because she was going to make sure they could not in a very personal and memorable way.

When the extraction was finished, she removed the drill from the planet. What was left was a clean, smooth hole that went all the way to the core of the planet. This was it. The moment she had anticipated had finally arrived. She undid the front part of her suit which gave access to her genitals. The Bramarii were able to live in space without a suit, but most still preferred to have one for comfort. She let her cock out and grabbing the gravity holders she rotated the planet, placing it at hip level with the hole facing her. She took her now fully erect member in her right hand and placed her left on her hip. She aimed the tip of her dick in front of the hole and slowly moved her hips forward. Contact. Her cock was slightly bigger than the hole she had made and she felt the ring of ice at the entrance send jolts through her body. Her dick twitched, feeling even harder than it already was. She couldn't wait anymore. She moved her hips back, making a show of it, and then impatiently rammed forward, hilting herself inside the planet and slamming it with her hips. She was sure this alone had probably killed half of the remaining population. She was in heaven. She had her cock buried inside a planet harboring billions of people. No feeling had ever come close to this. She stayed there a moment, letting the power flow through her body. She wanted more. Grabbing the gravity holders, she slowly pulled the planet off of her. Looking at the planet slowly come off her cock reminded her of a cock sleeve. That's what their home planet was to her, a glorified cock sleeve. Their race and planet were there for nothing more than her pleasure. With that thought, she pulled the gravity holders back down on her dick. She got into a rhythm, her hips moving forward as she pulled, and backwards as she pushed. The smooth walls inside the planet barely resisted, and she knew this would not last forever. She sped things up, each time thrusting herself completely inside and then pulling out. 


- My scanner said you wouldn't survive without your planet's core... here's something to keep you warm, she said with a smile. She knew they would not understand anything, but that's what pushed her over the edge. She climaxed, half buried inside the planet. Her body bent over, spasm coursing through her as shot after shot of her cum flooded the planet's core. She felt her cum starting to pour around her cock and slowly pulled it out, still cuming. She was filling up the planet's inside, replacing the magma and gases in between the rocks with her warm cum. She finally pulled out completely, squeezing the last drops of her cum and letting them fall into the blue ocean. She dressed up and gathered her tools. Removing the gravity holders, she took a moment to admire her work. The planet still looked beautiful, but close inspection showed cracks had formed where there was land, with a white liquid coming out of them. There was also a very obvious hole at the top, filled with cum. Giving one last look at the scanner, she saw the remaining count : one billion. The unlucky ones, she thought. She was glad some of them were alive. This had never been about mercy after all, even if that's what she told the computer. This had been about her all along. Once the afterglow was over, she moved on to the next planet, 4B5F29-4.


A few hours later she was done. Her day had gone by rapidly, replaying the scene that had happened just before, and she was finally back inside the ship. She could shower, rest, and dream about today.

"I am done extracting the start of system 4B5F29. I noticed that you left a part of planet 4B5F29-3. Is there a reason why we are leaving it there? Also, I must tell you that there is a fraction of the population still alive. I believe you wanted to show them mercy and eliminate them before moving on."


-No it's fine. What's left of it is just thrash anyway. We can leave it there. Can you take a picture of it and add it to my personal log?


"Done. I must say that you have interesting tastes to log a picture of 'trash'."


-Shut up. Where are we headed next?


"I analyzed your previous choices and have narrowed the selection to systems that:  1) Were outside current Empire territory 2) Had planets that may harbor life. My search yields 131 satisfying systems near us. Which one would you like to go to?"


-The closest, and we're leaving right now.

End Notes:

I may write chapters at different scales, but last time I said that it took years before I wrote again so I wouldn't expect too much.

Blackhole by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Couldn't resist the cheesy chapter title.

"Currently approaching system 4C0AF3".


-Ugh. I told you not to bother me when I was fapping. This lame job can probably wait. I guess this system only has barren rocks like the last ones.


Dia had been working for weeks without finding another planet that could satisfy her needs. She was getting worried that she would not find another one and that all she had left to masturbate was this picture she had taken last time, her memory and her hand. She wished she had kept more than that.

  
"I know. I'm a computer, remember? I don't forget. I wouldn't be distracting you from your important personal business if I didn't have a good reason. I thought you might like to know before you're done that planet 4C0AF3-5 harbors life, with a population of around 10 billion on the planet and around 2 billion spread on 9 moons orbiting the planet. They are very close to having the technology to reach, terraform and colonize other planets. From their stats, they are a few years away from being class C."


-Are you serious? That's perfect! What do we have to do here?


"Nothing. There is no official job listed here. We are authorized to harvest resources here as long as nothing illegal is done."


-Alright, let's get to it right away. We'll harvest everything and keep planet 5 last.

 

-----


She was done with the other planets within a few hours, but there were a few things she needed to get before she could have her fun. She went into her quarters aboard the ship to gather her newly acquired holocam, a pair of gravity work gloves, electro coil and lube.


Teleporting to the planet, she got to work setting up the scene. She activated a grav field to avoid everything floating out of place. She wasn't going to take a picture this time. She had acquired a holocam, a pretty expensive device, especially one made for her size, but it was well going to be worth it. She would have a perfect 3D hologram this time. Satisfied that everything would be caught by the cam, she put on her gloves and got the coil. She tied one end in a loop and looked at the moons orbiting the planet. They were very pretty. She imagined the inhabitants must have been fascinated by them for generations, and colonizing them had been a tremendous accomplishment. Now, she was going to turn them into a toy for her pleasure.


She glanced at her scanner, looking at the stats for the different moons.The biggest was a lot smaller than her fist, and the smallest the size of the smallest of the tip of her thumb. She picked the biggest with her left hand, using her gloves to avoid having to actually touch them, holding it between the tip of her fingers and her thumb. Using her right hand, she took the coil and pierced the moon all the way through. She moved it all the way to the loop she had made. The moon stayed in place, the magnetic field of the coil strong enough to keep it in place for now. She repeated the process with the all of them, leaving a space between the moons, except for the last one, where she left the coil inside without piercing all the way through. She had made her own moon beads, which she left next to her.

Everything was ready. She wanted this to be perfect. She wasn't sure if it would feel that good, and she knew it was a bit silly, but she wanted it to be a good show, something she could fap to without getting too bored. With that in mind, she removed her space suit and turned the holocam on.

She moved closer to the planet, hands on her hips, making sure every living thing on that continent could get a good view her crotch.

- Well well, what do we have here? A great civilization, ready to explore and find out what lurks in space? How about I show you?


She grabbed her cock in her hand and slowly peeled the skin back, revealing its glistening head. She had been thinking about this for hours and she was excited. She wouldn't need lube for this part, her body had produced all she needed. She started stroking her dick, from head to shaft, until it was hard and slick. She stopped once her hand was at the base, shaking it a couple of times over the planet.

-It probably looks pretty big from where you are, but not as big as the real thing. Here, let me give you a good look.


She slammed her cock down hard, in the middle of the continent, and she left it there. She was pretty sure the earthquake was felt everywhere, that's what she wanted. She wanted everyone on that planet to be looking at her cock, to be afraid or aroused by it, to know how insignificant they were compared to her. She wanted the smell to spread throughout the atmosphere, forcing them to smell her dick and her sweat.


After a minute, she lifted her dick and looked down at the large cock-shaped print it left. Satisfied, she looked at the underside of her cock. Everything that used to be in that print was now a thin layer stuck under her shaft. She gathered it on the tip of her finger before bringing it in front of her eyes. It mostly looked like dust, but she decided to give it a taste anyway. She licked the stuff off her finger, moaning lewdly for the camera, and mixed it with her saliva. She was a bit disappointed, it didn't taste much apart from her own precum, but she had to make it look like it was good, for later.


-Mmmmm... You guys taste so good with my pre. It's making me so hard, I don't think I can hold back much longer.


She squeezed her throbbing cock with her hand, threatening to bring it down one more time, but instead she shifted position. She moved back and lifted her legs, giving them a good look of her ass and the underside of her cock.


-You must really be asking yourselves why you've lost all communication with your moon bases? Let me show you.


Grabbing the toy she made earlier, she brought it between her and the planet.


- See, they're all accounted for. I figured you wouldn't mind helping a girl in need. You even get to have a first row look at where your hard work went!


Taking the lube, she spread her ass and applied a few drops over her hole. Then, she gently took the first, smallest moon and placed it against her anus. She relaxed and slowly pushed it inside. The surface rubbed against the sensitive hole, sending a pleasant sensation through her body and making her cock twitch. Millions were being wiped out against her anus, the pressure being too great for most buildings. Then the moon was gone, completely inside her bowels, with those 'lucky' enough to have been protected by sturdier structures. She repeated the process with the other moons, but by the sixth moon, she was having a hard time holding back. It felt so good, but she couldn't cum yet. She grabbed her cock tightly and clenched her teeth, edging just before climax, holding it back before pushing in the next moon. Reaching the final one, she pushed it halfway through and let go of her dick. Her anus was pulsing and clenching around the last moon... which was starting to yield under the pressure. Before that could happen, she grabbed the loop at the end of the toy and pulled on it, removing the toy from her ass in one fluid motion.

She shouted, the mix of pleasure and pain sending her over the edge. Her legs falling down, her body was facing the planet once more, her cock pointing directly at it when she came. It sprayed cum all over the large continent she had defaced, before she took it in both hands and aimed for the crater she had made earlier, the next few bursts filling it. She squeezed every drop out of her cock to make sure it was filled to the brim. 


-That's what I call a good facial! There's just one thing missing: you need to swallow. I can give you some time to do it. Just make sure you're done by the time I come back, or you'll be sorry you haven't.  I'll keep my new little toy to keep me company in the meantime. A woman like me has to have her needs satisfied quite often. Well, I guess I will see you later!

With that she grabbed her equipment and the cameras and left the cum covered planet. Looking at her scanner, about half the population remained. She didn't want to get rid of them, she was going to come back later. Now that she knew where this planet was, she could wait a few years before coming back. She wasn't sure if they would survive without their sun, but she didn't really care. She went into her quarters and opened a drawer and casually placed her new toy next to a set of synthetic material. She considered getting rid of the old one, but she figured her new one might break soon enough. She closed the drawer and went to bed, satisfied that even if it took a while before she encountered another planet like this one, she would at least have today's hologram to look at. 

 

Chapter 4 by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

I apologize if there are editing mistakes or if some parts are less coherent. I wrote the first part a few months ago and some things could have escaped my attention.

This chapter contains : humiliation and cum. That's about it.

Dia was glad she had recorded herself, because she was once again weeks without finding anything exciting. The recording made her evenings more fun, but she was getting tired of only using her hands. She needed something better. Something like the beads she'd made. They had become barren after a few uses, but she always felt something special when she used them, the knowledge that they were remnants of a civilization she had conquered made her feel powerful. She needed another toy like this one.


A planet probably wouldn't do. The hole would leave the planet's structure too weak considering the rough treatment she had in mind. It would break after a few uses. She wanted it to last, or at least to be able to repair it. Even better, how about something she could easily replicate? She figured something made of silicon would be easy to make, but she didn't want just another sex toy she could buy. She wanted to make something unique. What if she used a planet as a mold? 

---------

It was a few weeks later that Dia encountered the perfect planet. Its people were about at the same level of technology which made it a valid target. She exited the spaceship right away, wanting to get a close look at the planet. Smaller than the first one she'd found, it was a bit bigger than a grapefruit to her. Grabbing her cock, she stroked it until she was fully erect, and placed it above the planet. She wanted to figure out if it would be the right size for a cocksleeve made for *her* cock after all. To some people on the planet, a large pillar obscured the sky, like a solar eclipse. They could not see where it started nor where it ended, and it had appeared with an impossible speed. To others, two large spheres were hovering dangerously close to the surface and a sweaty smell permeated the air. Dia simply wanted to make sure the planet was big enough to be impaled on her dick without breaking apart. Satisfied that her cock could go all the way through and that the planet was large enough to sustain the damage she would cause - at least long enough to scan it - she moved back, leaving the inhabitants confused about what had just happened. They didn't have much time to think about it as an impossibly large hand grabbed the planet. Some people, seeing a new foreign object in the sky, understood what the pillar they had seen was...



 Dia didn't bother with anything fancy this time : no special gloves, no suit. She grabbed the planet in her right hand, feeling the crust taking the shape of her fingers and the cool water of the ocean. She brought the planet down to her cock trying to slowly shift it in the perfect position. Using her left hand, she grabbed her throbbing member and held it straight, aiming for the center of the planet. Slowly, she brought the planet closer until it made contact with her glans. She gently pressed her cock against the surface, but the tip only dented the planet's crust. The first time she'd fucked a planet, she'd already made a hole inside it. It was way harder to pierce the planet with her cock. She pushed harder, and she could feel that the tip had slightly pierced the surface, but it wouldn't make go deeper. Now that her cock had started making progress, even just a little, she grabbed the planet with both hands and pulled it away. "Guess there's no choice but to use a lot more force... I really hope it doesn't break. Ah fuck it, it doesn't really matter if it breaks, I can probably find another one, and I have to try this at least once." 


Using the spot as a target, she lifted the planet and brought it down in a swift downward motion. This time, the planet's crust stood no chance. Her dick pierced through the upper layers of the planet, but she was still far from going all the way through. She closed her eyes, wanting to focus only on what she was feeling and she started slowly fucking the planet, each time deeper than the last. Her glans pulled out some of the planet's inside and the rest was getting pushed to the outer layers of the planet. Dia was taking her time and enjoying herself, she didn't want to break the planet and even if her goal was mostly to get a new toy, she was enjoying herself and getting rough with it, hoping some people had survived the initial thrust. Soon enough, she reached the molten embrace of the core, the heat and energy stimulating her glans so intensely she almost came right there, but she managed to calm herself and pull out. She knew that if she came, the planet wouldn't be able to handle it. Besides, edging would make her next orgasm better. After a few minutes, she resumed her thrusting and went past the core, the feeling still there but more manageable now that it was along her shaft. She kept fucking the planet to a rhythm, feeling the core's heat move up and down on her cock, until she felt the tip reach the opposite side. This time though, there was nothing behind it to help it keep its structure, and her cock easily breached the crust. She liked the small resistance it offered as her cock went through it, but she was a bit disappointed that this part was already over. 

She opened her eyes and smiled at the view. Her penis was impaling the planet without it reaching the base, her glans popping through the other side. It only covered half of her length. She considered herself lucky to have found such a perfect cocksleeve. She really liked the view from where she was; she figured anyone left felt much different about it, if there was anyone left.


She considered this and decided that it would be a shame if she didn't take pictures of this moment. She also had some time to kill before she could remove herself from the planet; she wanted the insides to be molded to her, so she had to stay hard and leave it in place for a while. Communicating with her ship, she sent a probe on the planet's surface so that it would take pictures of the view on the surface. It would give her an idea of the view they had in their final moments. She also activated her ship's cameras to take a few 'normal' pictures of herself in various poses. Once she was done, she felt like she had waited long enough to remove the planet and have her computer scan it. 


She waited until her cock had softened and then gently removed it from the planet, doing her best not to touch it.  


She asked her ship's computer to scan it and start making a replica of the planet using silicone before leaving.


She was too excited by the idea of trying her new toy that she didn't really care about the barren planet anymore. There wasn't anyone to taunt anymore, and she liked the look of that planet with a cylinder shaped hole; no one who stumbled upon it would figure out the inside was her cock's imprint. And so she left the planet as it was.


-Dia, I intercepted an emergency message coming from the planet you just destroyed. It's important that you hear it. It was meant for another planet.


"Alright, start it."


~ This is Commander Xan'th of planet Arthe. We are currently under attack by what seems to be an alien threat. This is not an exercise. We are warning you so that you might start evacuating your planet immediately. 


"Oh...shit. This planet was still in a grey area considering Empire regulations, right?"


- Yes, but they still really won't like the idea of a Bramar going around and destroying potential allies. This could lead some races to push for harder regulations and to aggressively integrate new planets and races to bolster their ranks, even if that means meeting races that are not really ready to be met.


"I've heard enough. Figure out where this other planet is and head there."


- And what do you intend to do? The emergency message seems to indicate that they can travel in space. This is probably how this planet could contact them since they weren't as advanced. While the planet we just visited was in a grey area, this one clearly isn't. It would be against regulations to harm them, and you might be identified as a rogue agent. Even the rest of the Bramar probably don't want a war right now.


"If I don't do anything, it's going to be worse. If it brings me trouble, I can probably handle it. Besides, I'm going only going to give them a warm welcome to the Empire and a first hand look at one of the various species within it."


- You really only ever think with your cock, right?


"Hey, do you know how hard it is to ignore it? The thing is bigger than a planet!"


Even if she hid it, Dia was stuck in a bad situation. Her choice was to go with the high risk, high reward strategy : if she managed to clean this up without anyone knowing, she would avoid any repercussion, but if anyone found out, she'd probably be hunted down for it.


The planet wasn't very far according to the ship. Luckily for her, her ship was able to obfuscate the call sent from the planet she just destroyed, so no one else would be getting it. However, that didn't stop the other planet from sending a new signal, so she need to act now. She set course to the other planet and reached it in a few minutes. 


"Do you detect anything?"


- They're still trying to contact the planet you just left. From what I can intercept, they think a weapon was used to destroy the planet. They haven't detected our ship yet.


"Good. Make sure to intercept any new signal they send and disable stealth. Send them a message saying : 'This is Captain Dia, member of the Empire. I've received an emergency message from planet Arthe. I can help you and provide you shelter.' "


A few minutes later, Dia received a message, simply asking how they could trust an alien entity to protect them.


"Computer, place a protective barrier around the planet, and shoot a few plasma bombs toward the planet after."


Dia knew this would have no effect on the barrier, but it would have a very convincing effect on the planet's inhabitants. The plasma bombs exploded on the barrier, filling the planet's sky with their blinding blue light. They could only believe that this 'Dia' had just protected them from what would've been the same fate as planet Arthe.


Dia simply waited, and sure enough, they sent her a new message: This is Xerus. How do you suggest we proceed?


Dia smiled. "Send them the following message: I will shelter the planet's population on my ship. My crew is making preparations to protect them in life support units right now. I can start teleporting everyone on my ship as soon as you give your consent. They will be safe while we figure out what to do next." 


Of course, they had no idea that Dia was the only one on the ship and that the reason it was this big was not because its crew was massive. 


-Dia, while this transmission could protect you if you're caught, it won't help if people figure out you're smuggling 11 billion people in your ship.


"Don't worry, I know. Just be ready to move them in the life support unit as soon as they accept. They should all be able to fit inside at their size."


It took a few more minutes before they finally answered. This was a gamble for them, but they had no idea what exactly could lurk in space, so they accepted. Dia teleported the planet's population to her ship, leaving some of them on the surface of the continent around the source of the signal.


"You can stop saving our transmissions now, and send them a final transmission: 'We have found what happened to planet Arthe. Here is a folder containing additional information.'. Fill the folder with the pictures I took earlier and sign my name on them." She just couldn't resist toying with them.


If anything happened now, at least she could pretend she had tried to help which would explain why she had so many people on her ship. If they asked anyone in the cryo chamber, they would say their leader told them an alien attack might be imminent and that a benevolent alien entity was protecting them and that's all they remembered. Now she could take her time with the rest of the planet.


With the pictures she had sent, they knew now what had destroyed another planet. It wasn't alien technology, it wasn't a bomb, it was her cock. And they had willingly sent their population on her ship. They could see a massive object leaving her ship and getting closer. there was no doubt they were about to meet the same fate as planet Arthe, and that no one in space would know about it. They realized now that she was just toying with them, but they could only wait as she decided what to do with them.


Dia didn't waste time. Of course, she wanted to get rid of any evidence that could link back to her as soon as possible. The real reason, however, was that she was holding back earlier had been a feat of will for her, and after toying with them she was getting incredibly horny. So much so that she needed to cum or risk losing control over herself.   Good thing she hadn't bothered putting on clothes, because she would have ended up tearing them off. 


She left her ship quickly and faced the planet. It seemed smaller now that she was next to it, but it was still bigger than the last one. She realized that she always thought planets were bigger than they really were until she saw them. It didn't help that her stiff cock loomed over the planet and dwarfed it. She resisted the urge to grab it and bring it down. As fun as that would be, she knew it would end things too quickly. Instead, she swayed or hips side to side, her cock swinging in response and threatening to wipe the continent.

Dia really couldn't wait anymore. Her shaft begged for stimulation, and it was time to oblige. She ran her hands along her cock, using her abundant pre to lube herself while thinking about what she should do. She thought she ought to humiliate them further. She would show them the full range of abilities her 'weapon' possessed and she would dispose of them without even making contact. Grabbing her cock with both hands, she started masturbating furiously. One of her hands moved over to her balls, kneading and squeezing them gently.


"I'm so backed up, you wouldn't believe how much I want - no, *need* this. I've got quite a load saved up, and it seemed like a waste to shoot it into the emptiness of space, especially when I'm packing teraliters of the stuff. Why dump this precious liquid when I can share it with others? I'm sure you'll put this to good use."


She moaned and bit her lip. She was on the edge of cumming. Pointing her cock at the center of the continent in front of her to make sure every drop would land on the planet, she jerked herself until she finally came.


"Oh fuck!" she shouted as she shot her first strand. "Take it! All of you better swallow and enjoy my cum!"


Her cock jolted with every shot, spraying the land with her seed. Dia did her best to control it but even she didn't expect to cum this hard and droplets flew everywhere. It didn't matter to her, as long as she was able to cover the landscape with cum. As her orgasm subsided, she made sure to squeeze out every drop her balls had to give. Satisfied, she admired her work. Even if she had not managed to cover every part of the continent, her thick cum was slowly liquefying and spreading. While the initial blast had probably destroyed everything on impact, her cum was now slowly but surely taking care of the rest on its own.


Down below, those who avoided the initial shots felt the ground shake and were left wondering what could have happened. Maybe it was too late and the evacuation had failed. There wasn't any info being relayed and they waited. A few minutes later, the answer came : a massive wave coming toward them. There was no point running. The luckier ones got crushed instantly under moving vehicles and buildings. The rest were forced to do what Dia wanted, as the massive wave of cum overwhelmed them and found it's way into their mouth and lungs.


Soon enough, the continent was glazed, and Dia was ready to move on. Making sure no one was left on the planet, she asked her computer to set course on the nearest solar system.


- Dia, I have to warn you that leaving such a large amount of genetic material will leave no doubt that you are responsible for what happened here. If they find any proof that this civ was advanced, you'll be in a lot of trouble.


"At this point, I don't really care. What's the point of having such a powerful body if I can't enjoy it? As long as we're far enough, they're probably going to leave me alone."


- Right. They could also want to make an example out of you, but you've made yourself clear. I'll stop bothering you and trust that you know what you're doing.


"Thanks for the vote of confidence. Now, head over to the next solar system. I'm gonna go take a nap and get to work after. That was draining."

End Notes:

It took me way longer to get to it than I expected. Obviously, don't hold your breath for the next chapter, but hopefully it won't be years. 

By the way, I read reviews. I try including requests, but I can't promise to include everything.

Side story : toilet by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Quick side chapter. I had this idea reading another story on this site a while back and got around to it.

This chapter contains piss. It can easily be skipped if you're not into that.

- Dia, I've detected an unusual entry in this sector. There seems to be a planet that's been categorized as a toilet.


"Uh, ok? That hardly seems to be noteworthy. Probably just a communication problem from one of the probes."


- No. It's an old manual entry. Also, the planet seems to be populated. I detect signs that it has, in fact, been used as a toilet.


"Oh."


- Indeed. What do you want me to do? The civ doesn't seem advanced. Should I update the entry or...


"Or do I intend to use a toilet how it's intended to be used? You bet. Tell me when we're there."


Putting back back her welding helmet, she focused on the suit of armor before her. Most of the manual labor on her ship was automated. She had to do maintenance here and there, but that was it. It left her with very little to do, which was both a blessing and a curse, since it could get pretty boring being alone in space. That's why she'd started working on power armor prototypes. It started as a hobby, but with what she had been doing recently, she figured it might come in handy in the future. She knew her ship could be disabled or hacked, but she could craft low tech power armor that wouldn't be susceptible to those attacks. 


There was one thing, though. It was thirsty work, and she had been drinking plenty of water. She had almost given up holding it in when her computer finally announced they had reached this 'toilet' planet. Before leaving her ship, she removed some of her gear and grabbed a scanner. She made her way to the airlock and exited the ship.


As she got closer to the planet, she couldn't really see anything different about it. Whoever had been here before her was probably smaller than she was. It didn't matter. What she wanted to know was the quality of the water. She figured it would be a waste to contaminate it when she could refill some of her ship's tank before emptying her own.  Pointing her scanner at the water, she activated it and waited a few seconds for the analysis to be complete. Looking at the report, it seemed like the water was clean, or at least, clean enough that her ship's equipment could purify it and clear whatever lived in it. She opened a small door on the side of her ship and grabbed a retractable pipe. Placing the tip inside the body of water, she pressed a button and watch as the oceans were rapidly drained. It didn't take very long, and soon enough the planet looked mostly like a barren rock. She replaced the tube and closed the door before turning back toward the planet.


"Well, I guess its time this planet lived up to its reputation. Besides, it just wouldn't be right to leave it dry like that."


Unceremoniously grabbing her dick and taking it out of her pants, Dia pulled back her foreskin, closed her eyes, and, at long last, she let go. Relief washed over her, followed by a pleasurable tingle. When she was done emptying her bladder, she opened her eyes and looked down. She flicked her cock carelessly, sending the last few droplets of piss everywhere. Then, she simply replaced her cock in her pants before taking a closer look. 

It seems her bladder had been holding more liquid than this planet, since the continents appeared smaller than they used to. The oceans now had a yellow hue and it smelled like urine. She figured the smell permeated the atmosphere, and it was probably overwhelming for those who were left.


"Well, I guess it makes a passable toilet. At least you guys look - and smell - the part now. Speaking of which, I don't really know how you guys intend to clean up for the next person who comes by. To be frank, I don't care that much either. Good luck!"


With that she went back aboard and drank a nice, fresh glass of water. 

End Notes:

Next chapter is already written. It should be up in about a day when I get enough time to proofread it.

Stranger by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

So, some of you may have noticed I was using punctuation in a special way before, alternating between - and "" depending on who was talking, since there were only two characters. 

I switched to a more standard style for this chapter. Let me know if it's confusing  or hard to understand. I don't like repeating 'X said' more than I have to.

No specific tags for this chapter.

- Dia, I just received a transmission for you. It's urgent.


- What? We're in the middle of nowhere. Let me finish what I'm doing, I'll be there in a few minutes.


- No, I'm afraid it can't wait. Whoever sent this wants to talk to you now. They joined a folder containing pictures of everything you've been up to lately.


- You can't be serious. How is that even possible? Your sensors would have detected something.


- Well, in most cases, yes. But someone with the right equipment might be able to avoid detection. That would require a lot of resources.


- So I'm fucked. I'm heading to the conference room. Send them a message, I'll be ready in a minute.


Dia quickly made her way to the front of the ship. Once there, the main screen already showed a blurry feed of a shadowy figure.


- Well, Dia said, here I am. Who are you and what do you want?


The stranger chuckled. They were also using a voice changer, Dia noted. They started:

- For someone in your position, you ask a lot of questions. Unfortunately, the only question that matters right now is what you can do for me. As for who I am, that will remain a mystery, at least for now. You can, if you want, call me Eve. I can see this conversation doesn't make you too happy.


-Considering you have convincing evidence of what I've been up to, yea, I'm not too happy. I figure if you wanted a reward, you wouldn't have bothered coming up to me. So, what do you want from me?


- Oh, it's nothing really. I even think it might benefit us both. I want you to send a signal next time you find a planet to play with. I'll send the details to your main computer. Once it's done, you only have to wait for my instructions. That's it.


- That's it? You want me to wait so a fleet of warships can show up? I really hope I don't look that stupid.


- Nothing of the sort. There is no trap. Besides, think about it. I've been following you around for weeks, undetected. Does it look like I would need backup if I wanted to take you down? You don't have to trust me, but you know you don't really have a choice here. But believe me when I say that this could benefit us both. I'll be waiting for your signal.


With that, the communication ended. Dia was left with more questions, and there was nothing she could do about it. She'd have to wait until she found another planet. She told her computer to set course for the next solar system, and she want back to work on the ship.


---



Luckily, it didn't take more than a few days this time to find another planet. If she met Eve, she hoped she would get answers this time, since she hadn't really been able to think about anything else for the past few days. She sent the signal and expected to wait for a while.


She received an answer right away.


"Get out of your ship. Go next to the planet. Naked. I'll be there shortly." The message said.


What? Was she some kind of voyeur? That would be reassuring, in a way. She would prefer a pervert to a fleet of ships. Well, it didn't make much sense to back out now. Getting naked, she left her ship and waited next to the small planet, anxious to know more.


She could hardly believe her eyes. In front of her, a ship slowly shimmered into view and, not long after, a shape came out of it. A shape about her size, albeit smaller than she was. She was wearing skin tight armor. From the looks of it, she didn't see any bulge between her thighs. 


"A Bramarii woman? I thought none were left after the war." Dia said.


- Yes, that's the official version. I was, however, able to disappear. I've been staying away from the main solar systems for years now. As you can see, I'm fairly good at avoiding detection.


-Why reveal yourself now then? Why not just stay hidden? 


- That would be the safest path, but I'm tired. I've been keeping my identity a secret, hunting bounties and travelling space alone for years. Years without feeling someone else by my side. And then, as I was moving to a new system for a bounty, I spotted your ship. When I saw you fucking that planet, I'm not ashamed to say I envied you. I even envied the planet. I wanted to be you, taking control of that planet and forcing yourself on it. I wanted to be that planet, feeling your cock deep inside me. I'm sure you can understand how horny one gets when they're alone in space, or you probably wouldn't be out here fucking planets.


- Yea, that makes a lot of sense. What doesn't make sense is why you didn't just say who you were, instead of, you know, blackmailing me?


- Well, I didn't really expect you to believe me. I figured you might think it was a trick. I thought it would be easier if you just saw me. Also, I kind of liked the idea of messing with you to be honest.


- Alright, alright. I guess you're right. I can hardly believe it, even with you here. So, is Eve even your real name?


- No. It's the one I chose as my new identity, and before you ask, I'm not gonna tell you my real name.


- Fair. So what's the plan? We're all here, you, me and the 5 billion people on that planet.


Eve smirked. "I'm going to have some fun with this planet." she said. "And for now, you're going to watch." She pressed a button on her wrist, and the part of her suit covering her crotch disappeared. Dia couldn't hide her arousal at the sight, her cock stiffening, and she was eager to see what Eve had in mind.


Dia watched as Eve moved closer to the planet. She moved her hands over her body, before one of them went to her breasts while the other headed for her labia. She caressed it, slowly running her fingers over her lips before inserting one of them inside her. Pulling out her finger, Eve showed it to her so she could see how wet she was, before lowering it above the planet. She ran her finger gently, as gently as she could at her size, on the surface, gathering whatever was down there, hoping that maybe someone would survive. She brought her finger to her clit and played with it, rubbing the sensitive head, smearing everything that had stuck on her finger against it.


"I guess if I want to make sure they touch me, I'll have to take a more direct approach." Eve said to Dia as much as to herself. Spreading her legs, she moved her pussy close to the surface, holding back for a second. She tried to think how it felt like, being down there, the smell of her sex permeating the air and her giant lips about to descend upon them. She couldn't hold back very long, her body ached to know what it really felt like. She brought down her pussy, crushing everything underneath, and straddled the planet, enjoying the feeling of her lips making contact with it. Then, she started grinding and gyrating her hips against the surface, leaving no trace of civilization where her pussy went. 

Before long, she accelerated, getting close to climax and edging herself, holding back, wanting to do one more thing before she came. She squeezed her legs around the planet, extending them, and she locked her feet together, the planet squished between her thighs. Then, she started squeezing as hard as she could, while using one of her hands to rub her clit. The more she strained, the faster her hand moved until, eventually, the pressure was too much. The planet cracked, her thick thighs proving stronger, hot magma bursting out and splashing against her labia. The feeling was more intense than anything she felt before. In this instant, she felt all powerful. She was a goddess. The rush of power and pleasure spread through her body and she reached her climax. Eve came, shouting, as her body tensed and she completely crushed the planet between her thighs. 


Dia, who had ignored Eve's request to only watch, had been masturbating as soon as Eve started grinding her pussy into the planet. She came not long after, completely unable to resist touching herself at the sight. She shot her load towards Eve, some of it landing between her legs, her cum getting mixed into the mush against her labia, the rest of it landing all over her suit.


Eve hadn't even noticed Dia masturbating. She had been in her own bubble, pleasure overwhelming her other senses. "I didn't say you could touch yourself. I told you to watch." She tried sounding stern, but in the afterglow of her orgasm, she wasn't fooling anyone. "I guess I'll allow it this time." She added with a smile. Dia let her catch her breath for a few minutes. Eve's climax had been especially strong and she was still catching her breath. 


"So, what are you going to do next?" Dia finally asked. 


"Unfortunately, I can't really follow you around all the time. Besides, your ship is very easy to track. I don't think it'd be safe for me to stay with you. At least for now." Eve paused. "I'll try to stay close. I won't be tracking you all the time, but if you find something interesting, or if you just want to see me... you know how to reach me."


"Sounds good to me. And about that blackmail..." Dia started.


Eve laughed. "I don't think you need to worry about that. I left a gift on your computer. Call it leverage on me if you want. I need to go now. I took enough risk doing this. I'll be seeing you."

Before she left, Eve moved in, leaving a kiss on Dia's lips. They went their own way, each knowing they would see the other again. When she asked her computer about the file Eve left, it showed a folder containing multiple shots of Eve's passionate love making with the planet, and a file containing a note.


"A souvenir for you, so you don't forget me. -Eve"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8153