Sister Knows Best by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

When Jake gets caught trying to steal from his sister, she takes it upon herself to teach her younger brother some manners. Soon Jake's mom gets involved and all hell breaks loose from there. Will Jake eventually escape his sister? Will he go free or just become a stain in her sweaty boot? Will he ever get that $5 he was trying to steal for burgers? Keep reading to find out. 

 

(No he doesn't get burgers)


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Adult 30-39, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7973 Read: 43245 Published: March 11 2019 Updated: April 04 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

4. Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

5. Chapter 5 FINAL by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Barbara walked back into her room, taking brisk steps towards her bed with a smile on her face. She didn't close her door, but that hardly seemed important right now. As she walked she could feel the sweat that had built up inside of her calf-high boots, allowing her toes to slide easily between each other, as well as highlight the extra little thing she'd placed inside her shoe.

As she walked towards her bed, Barbara decided to take a moment to look at herself in her mirror. She was especially proud of this outfit, her high size 10 boots with jeans that were torn on the knees. Her top was a designer white with a bunch of random black streaks, and to top it all off she wore her favorite big shades and black sun hat. Barbara wasn't the thinnest girl at her school but she felt she knew her way around a wardrobe.

Satisfied with her own reflection, Barbara turned back and started towards her bed again, sitting finally on the corner of it. She leaned back for a moment, exhausted from her walk to the store. At 17 Barbara was still working a part-time job to save up for a car, but she wasn't quite there yet. So she had to be content with walking in the hot Texan sun. She even went without socks today, but that served its own purpose.

With that pleasant thought in her mind, Barbara began taking off her boots. She started with the left and sure enough, her foot was drenched in sweat, practically dripping little droplets into her carpet. She didn't have to imagine what the other one was like as she tossed the boot aside and slid off her right boot. It was the same story, her foot was slippery wet. But instead of tossing this boot away like the other, Barbara opened up the end as wide as she could and peered inside. Though she blocked out most of the light with her head it was still big enough for her to see the footprint stain created by her sweaty sole. But that was about all she could see.

“Hey, you still in there?” Barbara said into her boot, though she received no answer back.

Barbara sat back up and looked mildly concerned. Was it possible he just fell out somewhere? She could have sworn she just felt him squirming around when she came into her room.

Suddenly her concerns were lifted as Barbara felt a small tickle on her right foot that was currently resting on her knee. One close look and she finally noticed a small figure dressed in a barely noticeable blue shirt pressed tightly against her size 10 foot. The small boy, roughly 15 years of age and 3 millimeters tall, was lucky she'd placed him beneath the arch of her foot; if he was anywhere else inside that boot he'd have been crushed like a bug.

“Oh, hey Jake!” Barbara said enthusiastically, “how'd you like your little trip with your big sis?” She put extra emphasis when she said 'big’.

Jake managed to peel his upper body off of his big sister's sole. He could still hardly breathe between the humid air of the boot and pressure so great his lungs nearly collapsed.

“You're a… psycho!!” Jake managed to raspily shout.

It had only been roughly one hour since Barbara shrunk her younger brother, but already it had felt like a week. She'd caught the little thief going through her purse for some money saying he wanted to get some burgers from the local fast food joint. This had obviously been the last straw for Barbara, so she used the shrink ray she got for her birthday last year and shrunk her brother down to the size of a bug. Of course, he screamed and said he was telling Mom, what else would a brother do? Barbara, on the other hand, was ecstatic about how things turned out. Seeing him try to run when she picked him up, she wondered why she didn't do this earlier.

Jake squirmed and yelled in Barbara's grasp as the older girl hung him over her favorite boots. She'd just suddenly felt like taking an extra long walk with her little bro. While slipping them on, Barbara noticed that she wasn't wearing any socks but thought that Jake wouldn't mind at all. Well, for that next hour Jake would have to try to survive pinned up against that hot, wet flesh as each step only made it worse for him. But at least now it seemed over.

“Psycho? Is that really how you talk to your sister?” Barbara said, an annoyed look on her face, “I think you need some more lessons on manners.”

Barbara reached down and from under her bed took out a little tin of mints. The only thing different about this box of mints were the air holes cut into the top of it.

Barbara opened the lid, and instead of mints, inside was a bunch of people the same size as Jake, roughly two to three dozen of them. They'd all been people who Barbara had shrunk in the past year, some old friends, an ex-boyfriend, and some random people she'd seen walking alone on the street. Some shielded their eyes and began to panic as their little home became flooded with light.

“Hey guys,” Barbara said looking down at then, “I need another foot rub, but don't worry, it looks like my brother is gonna be joining you today.”

“Please… let us go!” said a random person inside the box. The cry went ignored, however, as Barbara instead reached forward and peeled her tiny brother off of her sole. She grabbed him by his already exposed upper body, and Jake soon found his head, chest, and arms trapped between her massive fingers. As he was peeled off and lifted into the air Jake kicked his legs wildly trying to escape. The pressure between Barbara’s arch and the sole of her boot had been unbearable and he had no wish to ever get near her feet again.

But too bad for Jake, it wasn’t quite up to him. When he could finally see again Barbara had dropped him onto the carpet. As Jake tumbled and fell to his knees he could feel the now very large fibers moving beneath him, though they were, for the most part, flattened from years of walking on them. Jake took a look at his surroundings, taking in the details he couldn’t earlier when he was panicking. Everything in the once average sized room now seemed miles high, it was like a whole new world even.

A quiet whimper brought Jake out of his observing and he finally noticed that he wasn’t alone. Around him were a few other people of his size, most of them standing except for the one who’d given the soft cry, a teenage girl who was knelt down on her knees, crying into her hands. Jake recognized her as Barbara’s old best friend, Jenny. From what he remembered, they stopped talking to each other when they found out they liked the same guy. The boy they liked, of course, had a crush on a girl from a different school, so he was now also shrunken on Barbara’s floor, standing just behind the crying Jenny and trying to comfort her. Everyone else seemed dead inside, resigned to whatever suffering they had. Some hardly even moved when Barbara’s massive feet came into view again, danging just within arm's length above them, though Jake and a few other coiled back in fear and surprise.

“Okay, start rubbing,” Barbara said as she pulled out her phone and leaned back. Almost immediately a few men and women reached forward and up, digging their hands into the soft skin above them. Others decided to go the extra mile, walking over to the sides of her feet and trying to climb them, electing to rub the tops of her feet and her toes. All to impress and please their teenage goddess with their thoroughness. It also helped that they all knew whoever didn’t do a good job was stuffed inside her boots for the next day. They’d all lost someone to those massive things they used to call footwear. Right now it looked like Jenny, who was still on her knees, now sobbing loudly, and her male comforter would be next in line to be dropped in. Their only hope, once they were inside, was to try and keep from falling past the heel. Though it was soft and squishy, the pure weight behind the heel was sure to squish any of them nearly instantly. This was much better than getting caught under the ball of Barbara’s foot, where you’d probably be for hours as you twisted around, trying to breathe as you bones snapped with each step, or under toes where your suffering was prolonged even more and where you were likely to get played with as Barbara stood.

Jake could hardly believe the scene before him. Is this really what his older sister had done with her birthday gift? He’d never thought she’d be capable of something so sadistic. Very hesitantly, Jake stretched out his hand and touched his sister’s sole. His hand pressed into the wrinkles easily, the masses of flesh being very soft and surprisingly warm. He gave a push against Barbara’s sole and the skin bounced back easily. He repeated this, moving his arms in large circles as he rubbed his sister’s feet.

Jake continued to rub for a good few minutes, his arms soon growing tired. He was already tired from his time inside Barbara’s boot. Was this his life now? He couldn’t keep doing this forever, especially if his sister was this kind of sadistic monster. Jake had to get out, but how?
Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Jake continued pushing against Barbara's foot along with the others, their combined efforts making small noticeable folds in her skin. Her soles themselves were very soft, but having been inside her boots in the heat were also drenched in sweat; Barbara was never a fan of socks. After about a half hour of rubbing and Jake's arms feeling like they were about to fall off, he finally wondered if Barbara would let him go. He was her brother after all, she wouldn't keep him like this forever, would she?

“Uh.. Barb?” Jake said, walking over past her foot so he could see up her leg, “can you unshrink me now? I promise I won't say any—.”

No answer was given. Jake stopped what he was saying as he saw Barbara's hand holding her phone carelessly over her bed. From what he could see of her body, her breathing was deep and steady. Did she fall asleep..?

A light suddenly flicked on inside Jake's head, now was his time to escape! Jake looked to Barbara's bedroom door, wide open. He looked back over to his sister, sure did look like she was sleeping soundly. This would probably be his only chance to get away, he'd have to take it. Jake turned and began running away from Barbara's feet, gaining a good pace, though at his size it will probably take a while before he can make the few miles distance between the bed and the door.

As Jake ran, he was noticed by a couple of Barbara's other captives. No one stopped him, and no one decided to go with him either, they'd all learned a while ago what happened to runners. If someone was caught running during a foot rub they'd suffer dearly. The last people to run were a couple that thought Barbara wouldn't notice. They'd been shrunk for only two days for making out in the middle of an otherwise empty hallway and blocking Barbara's path. They'd been taken home in her pocket but would spend the night in her socks, separately pressed up against her soles. When they tried to escape they just made a run for the door. They didn't make it even five feet before Barbara's great footsteps could be heard booming behind them. Suddenly Barbara's bare foot now blocked their path. The couple both screamed as Barbara pinched them both up in separate hands.

“Well well,” Bard had said smugly, holding them to her face, “if you two wanted to leave so bad I could've just walked you out. Just let me slip my boots on real quick.”

The couple foolishly thought that they were about to be set free. Oh how wrong they were. Imagine their shock as they found themselves both dropped into her massive black boots. They both stood at the heels looking up out of the openings and screaming to be let out and begging for nothing to happen to the other one. Barbara, however, was still set on walking them out like she had said. The screams grew louder and muffled as Barb slipped her feet into her boots, her heels right on top of both tinies. As she stood up her weight alone was too much for them to bare and they instantly broke a few of their bones beneath the soft doughy heels.

Barbara took a step forward, first with her left foot.

Squish went the boyfriend.

And then her right foot.

Squish went the girlfriend as well.

Their bodies popped so easily beneath her as she walked towards her door. But when she reached her door, she hesitated.

“Hmm,” she seemed to be thinking amusingly, “guess they changed their minds.”

Barbara would then walk back to her bed and take off her shoes, revealed two tiny blood stains being all that was left of the two lovebirds. She made her other tinies clean up the stains, reminding them that if they tried to escape she'd do the same to them.

Now, as things were, Barbara had fallen asleep in the middle of her foot rub, exhausted from her trip to the store. Meanwhile, her bug sized brother was now just past her door, the farthest any shrunken person had gotten. Some of the others that had been watching him run as they rubbed almost felt inspired as they could barely see his blue shirt disappear behind the corner. Maybe if they ran for it now, even more of them could escape!

These hopes were dashed, however, as Barbara's toes curled and stretched without warning. The gigantic teen was waking up.

As Barbara stretched, phone still in hand, she stretched her legs as far as she could, planting her feet firmly on the ground and right on top of some of her shrunken slaves. She'd have completely forgotten they were there if not for the frantic squirming that followed. She lifted her feet back onto her heels and looked down at her feet, twisting them sightly for a better view.

Beneath her feet were the slightly flattened but still alive bodies of those massaging the bottoms of her feet, while on top and to the sides of her feet were still people who climbed them or had gotten shaken off by her stretching. Others simply stood around, not having done much in general as their Master slept. The one that had caught her eye first was her old friend, Jenny, still on her knees crying like a baby just an inch away from Barbara's toes. The girl was still crying so strongly she could hardly even notice Barbara's fingers before it was too late. Jenny felt the grip around her and screamed as she was lifted into the air. Kicking and screaming the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was Barbara's massive face.

“BARB!” Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs, “PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! I DON'T WANNA DIE PLEASE I JUST WANT TO GO HOOOME!”

Tears streamed down Jenny's face as she begged. Barbara might have felt something in that speech if she actually cared for her ex-best friend instead of just considering her to be just another of her bugs. A bug that did a specifically bad job that is.

“Really Jenny?” Barbara said, sounding unimpressed, “if you wanted to live that much, wouldn't you be at my feet rubbing them like crazy just so I wouldn't crush you? I really don't think you've been showing it, sooo… sorry not sorry.”

Jenny could only continue to cry as Barbara reached forward and pick up one of the boots she had tossed aside earlier. The squirming between her fingers worsening as she opened up the whole for her foot and dangled the little girl over it. This was the punishment for giving a bad foot rub. If Jenny survived this then maybe Barbara would give her a second chance, but that wasn’t likely.

“BARB PLEASE!” Jenny screamed, “I’LL RUB YOUR FEET, I’LL LICK THEM, JUST PLEASE, PLEASE GOD DON’T DROP ME—EEEEEEEEEE!”

The last word was extended as Jenny fell down and into the boot. The only lucky thing to come out of the situation was that Jenny didn’t break anything when she fell, instead landing on the squishy, and still wet heel of the boot. The inside of the footwear was still hot and the air humid and damp. If Jenny could see further inside the boot she’d easily see the large stain that formed Barbara’s size 10 footprint. Trying to stand proved difficult as the ground beneath Jenny was slippery, with sweat slightly pooling up beneath her feet from even the small amount of weight she added.

Suddenly a bright light shone into the boot, nearly blinding the unsuspecting Jenny. She looked up with enough time to see Barbara’s phone move and her smiling, almost laughing face take its place.

“Oh my god, I am so going to save this forever.” Barbara said, saving the picture she had just taken. It was pretty amusing to her that her friend who she often ate lunch with was now tiny and struggling in her sweaty heeled boots. It was hilarious even, and Barbara was tempted to show it to some of their other friends, but if she did she’d have to shrink them too or else they’d get her in trouble.

Barbara set her boot aside again, much carefully this time so it would stay standing upright. She wasn’t going to wear it now, she didn’t have anywhere to go. Plus she enjoyed the thought of Jenny choking on the smell in there for a couple hours before ending her.

Barbara turned her attention back to the tiny group at her feet. They all seemed scared and a few had fallen to their knees as this terrifying, yet all too familiar display, fearing for their own lives. Barb enjoyed this sense of power that came with owning people barley a fraction of your size. She looked over the faces of her slaves, but felt like something was off. It took her another few seconds to remember what she had been doing just before she’d fallen asleep.

“Hey, where’s Jake?”

-----
Jake was exhausted as he continued his steady jog across the carpet. He’d been running for some time now, fear fueling him from what he thought his sister might do to him if she found him.

He didn’t really have an exact plan for what he was going to do, but he knew he had to get help from someone. The only other person who lived in the house with them was their mother, surely she could do something about this, right? As Jake went into the large open expansion of hardwood that made up the area in front of his front door, Jake thought he could hear his Mom outside.

Crystal had just gotten out of her car, shutting the door behind her. She’d just gotten off of work and felt physically exhausted. Maybe she’d just go get a pizza or something easy for dinner, the kids would enjoy that. As Crystal walked up her driveway she finally noticed just how sweaty her feet had gotten in her boots; she had trouble finding socks that morning so she thought going a day without them would be fine. Her boots, much like her daughter’s, were a size 10 and black with a slight heel to them. When they last went shoe shopping, her and Barbara both loved the boots and thought it’d be cute to get matching pairs.

Crystal took out her keys and unlocked her front door, stepping in and enjoying the feeling of the cooler air surrounding her.

Jake, still running on the floor, now towards his monolithic sized mother, couldn’t help but stumble a few times as she stepped inside, her heavy footfalls sending vibrations throughout the floor.

“MOM! MOM!” Jake yelled out, “BARBARA SHRUNK ME! SHE HAS A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO! YOU NEED TO HELP!”

Unfortunately though, at his size Jake’s frantic yelling couldn’t make it to Crystal’s ears, who was now busy slipping off her boots next to the door. The ground shook more with each of her movements as Jake got closer, finally making him trip when her sweaty foot fell onto the floor from her shoe. Jake found it difficult to get up as his mother began walking towards him.

“MOM WAIT!” he screamed, “I’M DOWN HERE! YOU NEED TO HELP ME!”

Crystal still could hear her shrunken son as she kept walking towards the living room. Little did she know that her sole came within an inch of flattening her Jake, who nearly had a heart attack at the size and power of his mother’s foot. As she kept going, her foot left a wet footprint right next to Jake. Usually it wouldn’t seem like very much, just a few drops of sweat, but to Jake’s current size they felt more like puddles.

After he calmed down and Crystal had gotten a ways away, Jake thought he had to get her attention, somehow. He looked around. Maybe there was something he could climb. But at the same time he didn’t want to be out in the open for much longer, his mother could come back, or worse, Barbara might come out looking for him. He searched around, finding very little around him in the middle of the floor. There was something, however, that he could easily climb, and though it was dangerous, he had to try something.

Jake stood up again and continued his jog, his new target: his mother’s boots.
Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Jake continued his jog until finally reaching the heel of his mother’s left boot. The trip took him roughly ten minutes of straight running, along with avoiding any more puddles created by his mother’s sweat. He’d never noticed before when he was big, but it surprised him just how dirty the entryway floor really was. Jake had just swept it that morning as part of his chores, but already it looked to be a mess of lint, dust, dirt, and now, footprints.

Jake shuddered a little as he neared the massive wall of rubber that made up the sole of the boot, remembering his time in his sister’s matching boot just a few hours before. The hell that he somehow endured at his current size smushed up against her slightly sweaty arch, lucky to have even survived for so long without getting crushed or even having a broken leg.

As Jack rounded past the heel he could see a shoelace reaching down to the floor. The perfect thing to climb. He quickly jogged to it, grabbed it with both his hands and began scaling the giant lace. As he climbed, Jake just hoped that his mother would pass by soon and help him. After a good few minutes of climbing, Jake finally reached the top of the boot. He could easily walk along the thick circle of the opening until he stood above the heel. He felt like he was on a mountaintop, but just looking around he was roughly only a foot off the ground in his house entrance, he felt so small in this familiar place. But he couldn't dwell on this feeling for long, he could hear footsteps.

Crystal walked slowly through her house, not excited to go back outside and retrieve her phone she left in the car. As for a description of her person, Crystal was a 32 year old mother, though she still looked to be in her mid 20s, with blonde hair much like her daughter's. She wore a grey top and skinny jeans that wrapped tightly around her legs.

As Crystal walked towards the door again, she thought it'd be best to put her boots on again, so the hot concrete wouldn't scorch her soles.

Jake could see his mother walking towards him and began frantically waving his arms.

“MOM! MOM I'M DOWN HERE! HELP! BARBARA SHRUNK ME!!”

Though he was screaming as loud as he could, Crystal didn't seem to hear him at all. As she stepped off the carpet and onto the hard floor the ground, or rather the boot, began slightly shaking beneath Jake. Enough so that he had to drop to his knees and grab onto the boot to keep from falling. Falling to either inside the boot or onto the floor from this height seemed like a death sentence. As she drew closer he tried screaming again.

“MOM! I'M ON YOUR BOOT! HELP ME!!!!”

But again, it was like she didn't even hear him. She kept getting closer and closer, now looking straight down at her boots as she stood next to the door.

“MOM! I'M HERE!!!! PLEASE SEE ME!!” Jake cried.

His screams continued as Crystal lifted her left foot, still failing to see her tiny blue-shirted son begging to be noticed.

Jake began flailing his arms and screaming even harder as Crystal's foot came closer, he even started crying. As her gigantic toes sailed over him, suddenly *BAM*, the ball of her foot hit him like a soft truck, knocking Jake back and making him fall inside the boot.

Jake hit the bottom easily, the soft insole breaking most of his fall. He quickly looked back up to the view of his mother's foot entering the boot. The only light he could see now was what seeped through between her toes.

“MOM! PLEASE!! DON'T!!” Jake cried, but his voice couldn't even get outside the boot at this point.

Jake kept screaming in vein as his mother's sole kept coming down. He didn't even try to run and just kept screaming as Crystal's heel came down on him.

Jake became pinned down tight beneath his mother's heel as she wiggled the rest of her foot in. Crystal then slid her other foot into her right boot, not yet noticing her son within her left one.

Jake could hardly breathe beneath his mother's heel, the tons of flesh weighing down on his tiny body. The sweat from both her sole and the inside of her boot made what little air he could get hot, dirty and moist. It felt like being in Barbara's boot, but being beneath the heel made it so much worse. He could barely move, but he found he could slide his limbs around a little in all the sweat. He moved as much as he could, his head pinned tight against the plush but dominating heel, hoping his gigantic sized mother would at least notice him.

Crystal finished slipping her boots on and opened her front door. She felt something small in her left boot, but just thought it was a small pebble she didn't notice earlier. She'd just get it out as soon as she got back inside. Crystal stepped outside, taking a few hot steps out into the heat and back to her car. She stayed standing as she opened the car door and reached in, getting her phone from her cup holder. As Crystal stood and checked her notifications, she could now feel some slight, albeit weak squirming beneath her heel. Was something.. alive in there??

“Ugh.. another damn bug..” Crystal said, annoyed. This happened sometimes, but it was always just as annoying.

Crystal lifted her left foot just a little, feeling the squirming grow as the pressure was eased, just before she slammed her foot back down. Crystal felt a little better a she felt a few little crunches and squelches beneath her heel. Even though bugs in her shoe was annoying, Crystal still enjoyed feeling them crunch beneath her. Crystal loved that feeling of crushing an ant, completely dominating something so puny and insignificant was just such a joy for her. She might have even gotten a little turned on as she walked back to her house, still feeling some tiny crunches beneath her weight.

As Crystal got inside she didn't take her boots off at the door, instead walking all the way to a chair at the table and picking up a paper towel on her way. She didn't want to walk around and get bug blood all over her clean floor.

Crystal slid off her left boot, putting her foot on her other knee to both inspect and then clean off her heel. As she looked at her heel, using her hands to help move her foot into her view, she noticed something different about this one. For one, not many bugs would leave a red stain on her foot. This one looked like it just exploded on her foot, leaving a red blotch and… something else. Crystal squinted, trying to discern what they different off color thing could be. It looked like some kind of tiny blue shirt. Absently, Crystal thought it kind of looked like Jake's blue shirt she got him a few weeks ago.

Wait… Jake???

Did Crystal actually just step on her son?
She knew that shrinking these days was possible, but the actual rays weren't that common around here. In fact, the only one she knew of was the won owned by her daughter, Barbara.

Barbara… could she have done this? Crystal would have to go ask her.

Before she got up, Crystal took a moment to reflect on what just happened. She'd just ended the life of her only son, thinking he was an insignificant bug. But, she didn't really feel bad about this. For a second she thought she felt a glimmer of pleasure inside herself. It felt just like crushing a bug, but now it was an actual person, a thinking, feeling person. But this just made it feel even better, she felt even more dominant, having the power to end a life.

Crystal stood up, not even wiping off her son's blood. She was going to go see Barbara. If she shrunk her son, then maybe, just maybe, she could give her mother more of this rush.
Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Barbara felt satisfied looking down into her boots. Now not only Jenny was in there, but a number of other that were previously on the floor rubbing her feet. She didn't take too kindly to the fact they just let her now puny little brother escape. Some still remained on the floor, those that weren't caught in the random grab. She dropped them into both of her massive boots, while all the while they screamed and begged her to stop and to let them go, some promised to never do it again while others just wanted to go home. But this was their home now! For the rest of their lives anyway, and that wouldn't be too long.

Barbara slipped on her left boot, nice and slow so she didn't crush anyone. The few she got spread out along her sole, a few still under her heel, a couple under the ball of her foot, trying to run to the toe of the boot but not being fast enough at all. Barbara loved their pathetic little squirms beneath her sole. She knew she could just crush them with just a little bit of extra pressure, but if she did then what kind of lesson would they be learning? This was punishment after all. She'd crush them in just a few minutes, after they really felt sorry.

It was then that Barbara's mother walked in through the open door, boots in hand. A little surprised, Barbara quickly slid her right foot forward and onto most of the tiny people on the floor. They weren't crushed, but just a few wouldn't be noticed on the floor. Barbara had been trying to keep this whole ‘shrinking and torturing people’ thing a little secret, thinking her mother might make her stop and give up the shrink ray that now lay on her bed.

“Hey Barb,” Crystal said, “have you seen your little brother around here anywhere?”

“Oh, hey Mom,” Barbara said in her natural tone, she'd gotten good at pretending everything was normal, “no I haven't in a while, I think he went out to get some cheeseburgers?”

That felt like a good cover, if anything people would just think Jake had run away or something like that, and when she found him she'd get to keep him forever.

“Really?” Crystal said, turning around slightly and lifting her heel, showing a small blood stain to Barbara, “because I think I just squished him in my boot.”

Barbara looked for a moment at the stain that apparently used to be her younger brother. She didn't think he'd actually get crushed. It almost made her laugh to see how pathetic he was that he couldn't even last a few hours.

“Oh… uh, well, yeah I guess that might be him,” Barbara said in an awkward tone. Dang, finally found out.

“Did you shrink him, Barbara?”

“Well… yeah, but only because that little pest tried stealing my money! I fell asleep and he must've gotten out.”

“That's okay hun, I'm not mad. Actually, feeling him pop against my heel felt kinda… good, honestly. So have you shrunken anymore people?”

“Really?” Barbara asked, surprised by her mother's reaction to crushing her son, she just wanted more, but really who could blame her. “I think I have a couple I could let you have”.

Barbara lifted up her foot to reveal the now smaller group of people on her floor. Crystal looked down at them with a little surprise, Barbara had certainly been busy if she had even a little more of them. Barbara then picked up her right boot and handed it to her mother, the left one she wore still tingling with the squirming of tiny bodies.

“Look in here real quick,” Barbara said as she walked over to her nightstand. She opened the second to last drawer and pulled out a tin of mints. She opened it to reveal no mints, instead just another dozen or so tiny people, more people she'd just picked up off the street. She'd had maybe a little too much fun with them last time she played, and a few were still tied up, bound by little pieces of string. She smiled as they tried yelling up to her, asking to be let go and that this wasn't cool. Of course Barb didn't care as she stood back up.

Meanwhile, held up the boot and looked inside, her own matching size 10 boots in her other hand. It was a little dark, but Crystal thought she could see, among some other tiny people was a familiar face.

“Jenny?” Crystal asked to no one in particular, the louder screams she heard back seemed to confirm this.

“CRYSTAL HELP! BARBARA SHRUNK US! SHE'S GOING TO KILL US YOU HAVE TO HELP!” screamed the tiny Jenny to massive face of her old friend's mother.

Crystal didn't really seem to care and just angled the boot opening away from her face. Barbara had been busy, but she didn't think Jenny would be one she'd shrink. They'd both been good friends all through middle school and high school, but she'd also heard of their recent falling out, which would probably explain her now being in her daughter's boot. Poor girl though, Crystal thought, she was so nice too.

Crystal looked down at her feet, now feeling something odd on her toes. As she squinted she could see a few people, roughly Barbara's age, pounding against her toes to get her attention. Their voices were too small to reach Crystal's ears, but it was more of this “HELP! HELP US!” nonsense that Jenny had gone on about. Crystal just lifted her toes and crushed maybe two little teen boys beneath them. Bugs were always so annoying, but still so fun to squish.

Barbara walked back over to her mother and took her boot back before handing Crystal the small container. There were only a dozen or so in there, a few extras she'd picked up.

“Here, you can have these ones. Try putting them in your boots, feeling them squirm and pop in there is just amazing,” Barbara said, her voice sounding excited like she was telling a friend about some great new makeup.

Crystal took the container and held up her right boot. She tilted the box so that they'd all hit the side, then a little more ever so slowing so only a few, roughly half the yelling runts would fall down into her boot. Crystal then lifted the other one and, not so gently this time, dumped what remained into it.

Those that were tied up rolled easily down the sole of the boot as they tried thrashing around to break free. They knew if they stayed there they were as good as dead when she stuck her foot in. But even though they tried their hardest, not one of them was strong enough to break the simple strings that bound them. All they could do was struggle and cry.

Crystal set her boots down on the floor and opened the hole to the left one. She stuck her foot in slowly, not wanting to just shove them all to her toes. When she finally got it in and started on her right boot she could feel all of them squirm beneath her feet. As she stood up straight she could only feel their struggling increase. They still felt like bugs to her, and even though that's basically what they were to her now, they were once people. Big people with lives and thoughts, and there they were being ended beneath a mother's soles. As she settled Crystal thought she felt one of them snap already beneath her. This was too good. Crystal could have sworn she was starting to get wet just by the feeling.

Next to Crystal, Barbara had put on her own pair of boots and stood up. Beneath her too she could feel all the little people trapped under her feet, struggling under her weight.

Barbara looked down to the dozen or so people that still remained her carpet. They seemed to be cowering in fear a little at the sight of the two giantesses, both absolutely gigantic to them, and apparently equally cruel.

“Alright guys,” Barbara said looking down at them, “you're free, you can go now,” she motioned her head towards the door.

Confused, most of the tiny ones looked up at her and then at the door. After just a moment they all had started running towards the exit, not wanting to miss this apparent miracle of a chance. They ran as fast as they could, though one was noticably lagging behind the rest; a tiny boy had hurt his leg when he was pinned under Barbara's foot, but that didn't keep him from running. They all got about halfway to the door when Barbara spoke again.

“Alright,” she said, looking over to her mother, “let's get 'em”.

Both women smiled as they took a step towards the door, already making up half the distance the shrunken people had just covered. Barbara brought her foot down onto the boy with the hurt leg. Her boot came onto him quickly, knocking him onto the ground before making him pop beneath her weight. Inside the boot a few other people were crushed as well, both women felt crunches inside their shoes as if they had stepped on little pieces of cereal.

Crystal couldn't help but smile as she took another step forward, crushing two more beneath her boot and applying more pressure for those inside of it. Those on the outside died quickly, the last thing they felt being hit the back with the rubber sole of their boots, while those on the inside had to endure the crushing weight until they themselves were crushed. They squirmed, trapped beneath the mountains of flesh and pressed tightly against a moist ground. There was no hope for them.

Finally, after some minutes, only one was left running on the floor. All those inside their boots were smashed into tiny stains, same story for those on the ground. Crystal walked up to the last survivor, wondering if she could just let him go and crush him sometime throughout the rest of her day; it wasn't like he was getting far. Crystal lifted her foot up on her heel, holding the rest just over the little escapee. She moved it casually, side-to-side, almost laughing at this monstrous tease. Finally she thought he'd had enough and brought her foot down. He screamed once— only once— before he was crushed into just another tiny, wet stain on her boot.

“Oh man,” Crystal said stretching her arms, “that felt amazing! You have any more, Barb?”

“Just one more,” Barbara said from behind her.

Suddenly there was a bright light inside the room.

Then everything went black
Chapter 5 FINAL by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Crystal fell forward as the bright light blinded her. She fell forward so fast her right boot slipped off her foot. She kept both of her boots untied since she got home, as tying and untying them over and over became a huge headache.

Speaking of huge. Crystal laid on the ground for a moment, giving a slight moan as she rubbed her eyes and her vision slowly returned. This floor felt… different. The fibers much bigger than before, with some crumbs around her roughly the size of soccer balls she hadn’t seen before. Before she even had time enough to process this something fell behind her. Something very large. Big enough to cause the house to shake a little on impact. But was it really the entire house that was shaking? Or was it…

Crystal looked behind her and couldn’t even hope to stifle her own scream. There before her was her now gigantic daughter, standing in front of her with her hands on her hips, the shrink ray in her right one, and a smug look on her face as she looked down at her now insignificant mother.

“Yep,” Barbara said, taking a step closer and further terrifying Crystal, “just one left. What to do with you.”

Crystal looked around panicked, to her left she noticed her boot that had fallen off. Only now it was bigger than her entire house and then some.

She actually did it, this was actually happening. Barbara had shrunk her. Now she was just as tiny, just as vulnerable as the people she had just delighted in crushing beneath her feet.

Speaking of those very things, Crystal watched as one seemed to run out of her own boot, seeming to just come out of nowhere from the darkness inside. It was a younger man whose clothes, or at least what remained of them were quite torn. He also seemed to have a broken arm, as he kept a painful looking grip on his left arm. He was probably one of the people Crystal had dropped in her boot and fallen down, on purpose or otherwise, down into the space by her toes or pushed himself against the edges of the shoe so he wouldn’t get squished beneath the previously giant woman’s sole.

Another distinguishing aspect of the man was the delightful little crunching sound he made as Barbara’s foot came down onto him suddenly out of nowhere. It was so sudden and so close to Crystal that she couldn’t help but to scream again and try to crawl back, trying to escape this new horror.

“What’s wrong, mom?” Barbara asked with a fake frown, “you don’t like it when the shoe’s on the other foot? Or I guess I should say… boot?” Barbara reached down and picked up her mother’s right boot from the ground.

Crystal got up as quick as she possibly could have and dashed for the open door. Her pace was pathetic compared to a single stride of her daughter.

“BARBARA!” Crystal screamed as she ran, “DON’T CRUSH ME! PLEASE DON’T DO IT!”

A shadow suddenly fell over Crystal, prompting her to scream and look up. Horrifyingly, she saw the bottom of a boot hanging over her, barely even moving. The bottom was spotted with blood and maybe a tiny body or two left in the crevices. Was Barbara going to step on her??? As Crystal looked behind her she saw Barbara’s boots, both of them still on the ground. So what hung above her now… was her own boot.

“Don’t worry,” Barbara said happily, “I’ll make it quick. And with you and Jake gone, and Dad always out on business trips, I’ll be having the house all to myself from now on. And don’t worry, I’m not gonna get caught, I’ll just tell Dad you two went to grandma’s place and shrink your car, then they’ll all just think you both ran away. See? Everyone wins.”

Crystal couldn’t believe what she was just hearing. Her daughter was going to kill her just to get the house to herself.

“BARB PLEASE!!!!” Crystal tried screaming out again, tears now streaming down her face as she ran, still making relatively little distance away and out from under the boot. It was hopeless.

A small chuckle could be heard from above. Barbara’s chuckle. She was enjoying even the death of her mother if it meant crushing someone smaller than her. She was even more sadistic than her mother. It was a chuckle of death.

“Bye mom.”

And just like that, the boot came down. Things became darker around Crystal and she was knocked to the ground. The weight fell onto her back and she felt herself getting pushed harder and harder into the dirty carpet beneath her. A rib may have cracked, but it was hard to tell in those final nanoseconds.

Barbara just kept giggling, holding back even more laughter as she pushed down harder on the boot, feeling the tiny snaps and crunches finally as her mother was no more. The whole situation was pretty hilarious actually. Here she was, her own daughter crushing her like an insignificant bug, honestly just so pathetic. She finally burst out laughing when she lifted the boot and saw the tiny red stain that was all that was left of the person that raised her. She fell over onto her side as if it was the greatest joke in the world. She loved it.

When she finally calmed herself down, another fun idea came to mind, and with it another smile on her face,

“Maybe I can do this with Dad too”
End Notes:

THE END

 

Don't forget to comment!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8197