Flying With Dad by 5952
Summary: A young woman smuggles her father onto a plane.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8358 Read: 68523 Published: May 09 2019 Updated: May 13 2019

1. Making Plans by 5952

2. Commence Boarding by 5952

3. At The Airport by 5952

4. Moving About The Cabin by 5952

5. Disembarking by 5952

Making Plans by 5952
"Thanks for lunch kiddo, that was great." I said, smiling up to my daughter from my position on her plate.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it, dad! Sorry we had to share a plate, I guess they don't have tiny sized portions just yet." She said with a playful cringe. I couldn't get over how beautiful she had become. dirty blonde hair that hung in small waves down past her shoulders, big hazel eyes, pouty lips, and an angular, pointed nose. She was 24 and had a job in a neighboring city, and she was my only real contact with the regular sized world ever since the shrinking virus cut me down to size and my wife decided to leave.

"That's not important, I'm still just so happy that you decided to spend your vacation visiting me!" Ashley was an even 5'8", which put my 2 inch frame to shame. This also meant that her breasts were the size of houses compared to me, and try as I might it was difficult to avoid glancing at them as she moved and they strained against her form fitting sundress. That's why a was surprised to look up and see her looking tense. Did she catch me staring? I decided to play it cool. "What's up Ashley?"

"Well..." She paused, still looking uncomfortable. "This isn't my only stop this vacation, I'm actually flying out to the beach tomorrow..."

"Oh, I see," Was all I managed at first. Tomorrow! I thought I had a whole week with her! I hadn't seen my daughter in nearly a year as she saved up vacation time at her new job. I'd been living off my disability checks with a bunch of other bitter little guys in the local Shelter for Tiny Males, and seeing Ashley was the only thing I looked forward to anymore. Now I'm finding out that this lunch was about all the time I was going to get with her, she might not have even visited if I didn't live in the city with the airport. Still, this was her life and I wanted her to be happy, so I put on a brave face and my biggest smile. "Well it was great of you to visit anyway! Best part of my year!"

I tried to be convincing but I don't know if I really was. She got a sad look when she saw my face but didn't say anything. We spent the rest of the afternoon going around different little shops and talking. She'd put me on shelves and take pictures of me next to things that we used to look at when I was normal, we'd talk and check out the sights, and I did my best not to gawk. Ashley was slender but fit, and the thin material of her dress seemed to cling to her form, making the shape of her perky breasts, round butt, wide hips, and full, toned thighs perfectly outlined to anyone who might be looking. I don't mean to sound like a pervert, but I live in a dorm with other men, regular sized women don't date guys like me, and since far fewer females are affected by the virus, my dating pool is awfully small. When an attractive woman the size of a skyscraper is doting over you in a dress that weighs less than her bra it becomes very hard not to stare.

Still, I was a bit downtrodden the rest of the day and Ashley noticed. She looked a little sad as she checked me back into my dorm and left for her hotel. Around 10 PM I was watching "TV" on a repurposed old cellphone in my crappy little apartment when I got a call. This was my actual phone ringing, the small, basic, government issued model provided to people who caught the virus. It hung by a string in a protective case around my neck so I'd always have it handy if I needed help. I answered it to find Ashley on the other line.

"Hey kiddo! Are you all packed up for your flight?"

"Yeah dad, I am." She said. "Listen, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my flight, I didn't know I was getting your expectations up, I've been feeling really bad about it all day. I've just been so stressed at work and wanted to get away for a little."

"Oh that's okay Ashley, I'm just glad you still want to visit. Maybe sometime I can visit you and-"

"Well actually dad I've been thinking, would you like to come with me?" She sounded nervous, almost giddy.

"Of course I do Ash, but isn't it a little late now? Even if the plane isn't already full, tickets are going to be so expensive and-"

"Don't worry about that dad, I have a plan." She giggled a little. "Can you be at my room tomorrow morning? Around 7 maybe?"

I was so excited to see her again, about the prospect of getting more time with her, that I didn't skip a beat. "Absolutely! I'll be there!"

"Great! You'd best pack a bag, we won't be back for a week." She giggled and we said our goodbyes.
Commence Boarding by 5952
Author's Notes:
Ashley introduces her dad to his "Travel Arrangements"
I got up early the next morning, I could barely sleep. I packed a few changes of clothes, my toiletries, a charging kit, a few snacks, and a couple of specially printed tiny novels to read in my downtime. When I reached Ashley's hotel room she seemed different. She was a little quiet and didn't look at me much as she sat me and my luggage down on the room's desk, more of that nervousness from last night? Her makeup was done, and her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a tight, peach colored spaghetti strap top, and a pair of black leggings so tight they may as well have been painted on her. Her crotch was level with the desk, and I could see through her thigh gap to the countours of her ass beyond. It was agony keeping my head wrenched up to look her in the eyes.

"Okay kiddo, what's your plan?"

"Okay, well, I was thinking I could, you know, sneak you on the plane?" She said, definitely looking nervous.

"I'm not against it, especially since those airlines still charge full price for a tiny to ride, but we have to be careful Ashley, if I'm in your luggage those xray machines could kill me! Am I riding in that?" I asked, pointing over to her gray college hoodie. It was a little big on her, and would likely have plenty of room to keep me safe.

"That's what I had in mind when I called you..." She trailed off a little. "But they have those body scanners, you know? Even if I tried to skip it they'd still pat me down and find you..." She was chewing on her lip now, a nervous tick she'd had since she was young. Her skyscraper body towered over me, the teeth I could see digging into her lip reminded me that the bigger ones were taller than knee height to me. A chill ran down my spine.

"I'm confused Ashley, how am I supposed to get on the plane?"

"Well, I had another idea this morning, but it's a little...unorthodox?" Were her hands shaking a little? "Promise you won't get mad at me? It's just an idea, okay? You can say no if you want and we never have to talk about it again."

"Ashley I can't even remember the last time I was mad at you, don't worry okay?" I said, giving her my most reassuring smile as I watched her bite her lip.

"Okay, well you can't ride in my bag, and you can't ride on me..." She said slowly, "So I was thinking maybe you could ride, you know, in me?" When I looked up stupidly at her she brought her hand down, pointing at her crotch.

"In your vagina?" I asked stupidly. She was quick to defend herself.

"It's not like we're having sex," she said, looking concerned but also thoughtful, as though she'd already thought about how to persuade me. "I'm just hiding you, you know? I'll just slide you up in there, and we can get you out after I check into my hotel room! I promise you'll be safe, there should be, um, plenty of room for you in there and..." She looked down at my still dumbfounded face. "I mean, we don't have to either! It was a silly idea, I just know how sad you are up here and I kinda feel like I let you down and I thought-"

"And you're okay with that, putting me in there?" I was having trouble grasping the reality of this, I needed to get a grip.

She paused, almost looking a little relieved. "Well, yeah, you're my dad. It's not like you're some pervert who snuck inside me while I was sleeping or something. I know you'll, you know...behave yourself in there." She giggled a little and began to blush deeply.

I didn't know what to say. Apparently my daughter was perfectly okay with the idea of carrying me around tucked away in her birth canal. How long had she felt like this? Was it a new idea, or had she considered it years ago? Was she thinking about it last night? I wanted to ask, but I caught myself staring right at her crotch again and decided I was making things awkward enough. I didn't know if it was the fact I hadn't been close to that part of a woman since I shrunk, or if staring at her body and listening to her proposition had worn me down, or both, but my brain was on autopilot as I heard my mouth say "I'll do it."

The worry started to melt from her face. "Alright! Thanks dad, I was so worried you'd freak out, but I should have known better. I've got to leave soon, are you ready to go in now?" A gentle, almost playful smile had replaced the worry on her face.

"Um, yeah, I guess so." My mouth said, my eyes and mind still glued to her crotch.

"Okay great! You uh, might want to take off your clothes though, I have a feeling you'll get messy in there. Leave your phone though." She said, blushing furiously.

I froze a little at first, but saw her reasoning and complied. Was this really happening? I took off my clothes and folded them, tucking them away in my suitcase and leaving my phone around my neck like she asked. Just as I finished zipping up my bag, I saw thumbs hook into either side of the tight leggings that covered the wall of my daughter's hips and pull down.

The next part seemed to happen in slow motion. Her pants began to slide down, and the skin beneath them was revealed in tiny increments. I could see the outline of her hip bones beneath her skin, her flat abdomen trailing down to the apex of her legs. Then a tiny garden of neatly maintained golden brown pubic hair emerged. Then finally I was staring again into her now bare thigh gap to the soaking wet lips nestled between them. She kept going, pulling her pants down all the way, her breasts looming over me as she pulled her foot out of one of the legs. She grabbed my suitcase and sat down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. I might as well have been on the other side of a canyon, but I could still see her pussy open up like a flower, lips parting to expose her pink interior. I couldn't keep myself from thinking that it looked so much like her mother's at that age. It was only as the hand with my inch tall suitcase blocked my view that I jerked back into reality. Ashley looked up as I spoke.

"Wait, my suitcase too?"

"Yeah dad, if they see it in the xray they're going to ask questions you know?"

"Oh right. Okay, go ahead." That made sense but it didn't make it any less strange to watch my gigantic daughter push a bag of my worldly possessions up into herself. She didn't stop pushing, either. Two fingers followed my bag inside and her knuckles followed them, only stopping when the rest of her hand met her labia. I saw my daughter wince as she gave the bag one last little push to get it as deep as possible, she was making room for me, I guess. When she pulled her fingers out they were glistening, covered in her clear, thick fluid. She looked back at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Okay, your turn..." She said reaching for me, wrapping those sticky, wet fingers around my body. Her hands were trembling but Ashley was pretty unceremonious about the whole thing. No final words were said, there was no pause, I just flew through the air in her grip and instead of bringing me up to her face and chest like she normally did we changed course and I was brought down between her legs. Heat washed over me as I neared my hiding place and she repositioned me in her hand. I looked up, and saw that the front of my body was aligned with the front of my daughter's. She was holding her lips open with her other hand, exposing me to the clenched entrance of her soaking vagina. I grew closer and closer and fought the urge to hold my breath.

My head passed between her inner lips and I felt her tight entrance kiss the top of my head, soaking my hair and bald spot. It seemed like I was going to stop right there, but then the slightest bit of pressure from Ashley's hand sunk my head in down to my shoulders. I heard my daughter sigh as she continued to feed me to her pussy. my shoulders and chest sunk in, and her tight entrance expanded to accommodate the beer belly I'd been trying so hard to get rid of. When my dick finally passed into her I actually screamed out in surprise, or tried to, but a mouthful of my daughter's sweet tasting flesh covered my mouth. She delicately pushed on my feet and before I knew it I was completely inside of her.

She didn't stop though. I felt a finger tickle the soles of my feet and then she was pushing again, her hot flesh sliding past me as her finger followed me in. She finally stopped and I figured at least another whole one of my body lengths lay between my feet and her entrance. I almost panicked as I felt her finger retreating, she didn't have to put me so deep! I talked myself down though, figuring she didn't want me falling out, that made sense. With her finger gone and the pushing over I was finally able to take in my surroundings.

The sensation of being inside Ashley's pussy is difficult to describe. It's almost like being suspended in warm gelatin. My head down to my toes, every part of me was encompassed in her flesh. I could feel gravity trying to pull me down but her body held me tight, almost like I was floating. Her walls were slick, and kneaded me around in reaction to my movements or hers. My arms were pinned to my side and I could feel pussy pressing the back of my hands. I flexed my toes and felt her nectar trickle between them as they grabbed onto little bunches of her slick, hot flesh. Little rivulets of her juices would trickle down over my face or shoulders, which left me frequently closing my eyes, but the complete darkness around me meant that didn't matter much. In the little pockets of air I was able to find the only smell was sex, and her pheromones left me constantly aroused. I could hear the squelching of her walls, the distant thump thump of her heart, and the muffled noise of her environment. The heat was everywhere, and I could feel myself beginning to sweat.

The reality of where I was was only beginning to settle in as Ashley stood up, and I felt like I was being launched in a rocket as the acceleration pressed me into her walls. Then her waist dipped twice, presumably to put her pants back on. It was like a roller coaster, each dip was unannounced and launched me in unexpected directions as she moved. I found myself grateful that I'd skipped breakfast, I didn't want to explain to my daughter why I threw up in her pussy.

Then from all around me I heard her sweet voice echoing through her body. "Okay dad, can you hear me in there?"

"Yes!" I yelled, but the sound was loud and close. Of course, I was too small and buried under too much flesh for her to hear me. I brought my arms up through her slick walls and grabbed my phone. It was difficult to type with so much fluid on the screen, but I managed to tap out a "Yes." and send it.

"Okay good, I wasn't sure if you would be able to. Hang on a sec-"

There was a small amount of motion and then I heard my ringtone and the phone began to vibrate. Then my world turned upside down.

"~Aaah!~" I heard as the world tumbled from beneath me. It felt like Ashley had fallen to her knees, her body angled like she was crouched forward. I had no idea what was going on and was terrified something happened. I fumbled over the thick screen, wiping copious juices from it and my face as I struggled to answer. It was a facetime request, and her camera pointed to the empty ceiling of the hotel room.

"Ashley! Ashley! Are you okay?" I demanded, panic in my voice.

"Yeah dad, I'm okay just-can you turn off the vibration on your phone? I can't hear your ringtone from in there but you're up against a pretty sensitive spot and..."

I didn't have to figure out what "and..." meant "Oops! Yeah, sorry Ash! I'll get right on it."

"You can do it in a minute," She said, her flushed face finally coming into view. "I wanted to check on you real quick." Another roller coaster as she stood. She switched to the back camera and I saw the reflection of her whole body in the hotel mirror. She'd put on her college hoodie and her pants were back on, pulled all the way up. She finally looked into the phone and started laughing. "Jeez dad! You're a mess!"

Her walls undulated all around me as she laughed, knocking the wind out of me just a little. "Your fault." I chuckled back.

She looked more intently at the screen and her eyes widened. "Is that what I look like on the inside?"

I had been so focused on the sight of her body that I hadn't thought to look around. In holding my phone to my face I'd pushed away her walls and created a small cavity in her pussy. I turned the phone for some light and saw her dark pink inner walls glistening in the phone's ghostly blue light. Her folds pressed into me here and there, and I was astonished to think that all this womanhood went on at least the full length of my body below me and perhaps as far above me, where my bag had been "checked" for its flight.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

"That's so crazy, I can't believe you're actually inside me dad..." She trailed off, looking at her body in the mirror. I looked too. I looked her over from head to toe, focusing on her pretty face and then her thighs and then her waist where I was contained. It was a bizarre sensation, watching her hips shift in the mirror and feel it happening at the same time all around me. I tried to guess at what point I occupied between her crotch and her waistband and found I couldn't, I was completely hidden. Ashley was a beautiful girl, no doubt more than a couple guys would check her out today, and none of them would know, even have a reason to suspect, that a tiny man was lodged somewhere up inside her vagina. Much less that the man was her father. I felt her pussy twitch a little around me, was she thinking the same thing?

"I can't believe it either."

She broke from her trance and smiled "Well, here we go! Are you okay in there? I've got you all sealed in and I won't be able to bring you back out until we land, are you ready for that?"

I was most definitely sealed in. Those leggings looked like they'd been painted back onto her and I probably couldn't force my way back out even if I tried. Still, I wasn't uncomfortable in here and I didn't seem to be in any danger. I was excited to spend a week with my daughter, travel arrangements aside.

"I'm ready! Let's get this show on the road!"

"Great! Um, try to stay still, okay? I don't want to lose control in the airport." I promised to stay still and Ashley promised to keep me in the loop and then we said our goodbyes and I was left back in her deep darkness.

Our trip had begun.
At The Airport by 5952
Author's Notes:
I know my chapter titles don't give a lot of clues to the interaction in them, but if it helps I promise that every chapter after the first is pure, unadulterated smut.
Enjoy!
There was no shortage of sensation to take in inside of Ashley, but as she started walking I began to notice other things. I was completely in tune with the motion of her body, specifically her waist, and I could follow her movements like a blind man being led around by a helper. I had no idea what was going on outside of my daughter's hips, but from her voice and movement I picked up clues and began to imagine what was going on out there, trying to track our progress.


I felt the slight drop as she took the elevator to the lobby and began to walk out to get a cab. And the walking, my goodness her walking. It had always been next to impossible to ignore the sway in her hips as she walked before, but being inside of her, right at the epicenter of that swaying, it was unreal. Being suspended in her warm wet walls as they slid and slipped around me, not being able to tell where this world began or ended, it might be the most incredible thing I've ever felt.

I was jarred out of my trance briefly as she swung her hips and dropped down into a seat. I heard her say "Airport" to the cabbie, and then the rumble of the car's engine traveled through both of us as he took off. I felt her bend as she reached forward to pay her fare, and then another sway as she left the cab to walk into the airport. At one time her muscles bore down tightly on me and I heard her grunt, it seemed like she had lifted her bag to have it checked.

Then I felt her walking start and stop over and over again, she must have been in a line. From the muffled sounds outside I figured she must have been at security, and I did my best to stay still. I felt her start and stop again, finally walking a longer time before standing perfectly still. I guessed that she must have been standing in the body scanner. This is the point where they would have found me, and it occured to me that right now her phone, my only lifeline, was traveling through the xray machine, out of her reach and in the possession of strangers. I shuddled a little at the thought and heard her gasp lightly in response, but then we were out of the machine and moving again, my presence apparently undetected.

She sat again to put her shoes back on, and I found I was getting used to the sudden drops of her hips, maybe even enjoying them a little. I wondered what it would be like to be inside of her while she was dancing.

She finally took her seat and I guessed that we had to be at her terminal. I looked at my phone and was surprised to find that I'd already spent nearly two hours inside of my daughter.

Then my phone lit up, dinged, and vibrated, and I jumped up and yelped in surprise. My daughter squeezed down hard on me and gasped loudly, no doubt attracting some stares. "Shit!" I yelled to myself as I opened my phone and used the settings to turn off the vibrate function. I ignored the text from my neighbor asking where I was and sent one to Ashley at about the same time that I received one that read "Vibrate!"

"Sorry sorry! It's off now!" I sent back. There was a pause as her heartrate slowed back down.

"No worries, thank you :)"

"Are we at the terminal?"

"Yeah, plane's not here yet. I'm just sitting here trying to read."

"Trying? Am I distracting you?"

"Haha maybe a little."

"Sorry, I'm being as still as I can."

"Don't worry, I can take it :) Are you doing okay in there? Breathing alright and everything?"

"Yeah, it's a little warm but that can't be helped."

"Well let me know if you get into any trouble :)"

That was all she said for a while, but then:

"So...What's it like being inside there?"

I thought for a moment, and made my warm gelatin metaphor. I decided to leave out the fact that I'd been rock hard since I got in here.

"Haha gross!"

"It's not gross," I reassured her "and it's still not as cramped as you'll be on the plane!"

She started giggling at that, her pussy rippling over me with each little laugh.

We chatted lightly for a while before she sent "boarding!" and I felt her stand up. She was in a line again and her waist was slightly angled to my left, I could tell that she was probably resting her weight on one leg with the other slightly bent. I was getting good at telling one action apart from another. I thought again about how she must have looked. Standing in a crowded airport, her blonde hair back in the ponytail, her grey hoodie revealing little up top but her black leggings leaving little to the imagination. She had good posture, and that meant her back made a little "s" shape that really accented the contours of her butt and was probably drawing eyes all around the room. I'm 2 inches tall, I can't help but notice some things! She probably had a bored look on her face, she hated waiting to board the plane.

And that's all anyone would see. No doubt scores of men, young and old, and given her a look since she got to the airport, and all they saw was a pretty girl in a distracting outfit. Each one probably thought he'd have a chance if he could just work up the courage to approach her, and none of them suspected that the prize they coveted was now occupied by this young woman's aging dad and his luggage. I couldn't get over how secluded I was, how completely hidden. I had disappeared from my apartment and into my daughter's body and she was the only person in the world who knew my whereabouts. The thought was a little frightening, but at the same time kind of a rush. I had to start thinking about baseball then, Ashley was trusting me to behave and I had gone and gotten myself worked up.

Finally the familiar sway of Ashley's walking picked up again, and soon I felt her sit. I could hear a faint ding and a muffled voice on a PA system and then I got a text:

"Taking off, time to go to airplane mode! I'll text you after we land, I'm sure you'll be able to feel it :)"

I responded in kind and placed my phone on airplane mode as we started to taxi. The bumps of the plane rolling over the tarmac bobbed Ashley around in her seat, and jostled me around inside of her. The plane stopped for a moment and then suddlenly began accelerating. I was pushed back hard as we took off, the back of my body sinking into Ashley's slick, soft walls.

Finally we reached a cruising altitude and things settled back to normal. After a few minutes I heard Ashley say "Thanks! Oh, yeah, ginger ale?" It seemed she was ordering a drink. The vibration of the plane's engines coursed through her body and I relaxed. I was stuck in her, I had no way of contacting my daughter, and she wasn't walking anywhere, and it was only a matter of time before the heat and the dull thump thump of her heart lulled me to sleep.
Moving About The Cabin by 5952
I awoke from a dreamless sleep to find a few things had changed. I checked my phone and saw we were about halfway into our 4 hour flight. Ashley's heart rate was slower now, as was her breathing. Her waist was angled back and upward, and I decided that she must have fallen asleep too. This felt wrong. I felt like a voyeur, like I was the little pervert who'd snuck inside her while she was sleeping. Like I could get away with anything and she might not notice it. I was still groggy, and my raging morning erection pressing against her walls made these thoughts dominant in my mind. I'd been tucked away in a beautiful woman's vagina for nearly five hours now, getting soaked and squeezed, and dammit my self control was at its limits.

I reached down and grabbed my dick.

She's your daughter.

I squeezed it tight.

She's your daughter.

And I began to jerk, throwing all my self control aside and giving myself up to the embrace of her flesh. I pressed the tip of my prick into her soft walls, I used my free hand to rub her juices up and down the length of my body, and I opened my mouth to taste her and drink her nectar. I thought I woke her up once, but she just let out a short, light moan and everything went back to normal. I don't know how long I lasted for sure, but I know it didn't take long before I was cumming harder than I could ever remember blasting spurt after spurt into my sleeping daughter's walls and feeling it get carried away to her panties with the rest of her juices.

I lay there whimpering pathetically for a minute or two after, feeling a little guilty. Ashley hadn't noticed, and if she had she might have even understood given my situation, but I decided to be a little bit more vigilant with my behavior. I had to act like her father and not some horny teenage boy.

All my noble thoughts were ejected by the sudden alarm bells in my head. I was so thirsty! Apparently drinking Ashley's sticky fluids hadn't been a good idea, they had only made my sweating problem worse and I felt completely dehydrated. There were a couple of water bottles in my suitcase though. I knew I was supposed to stay still but Ashley had slept through my little masturbation session, maybe she'd sleep through me getting a drink? I decided to go for it.

In my present position I'd be crawling on my back to make it up Ashley's birth canal, I needed to flip if I was going to get any good traction. I braced myself against her walls and flipped onto my belly in one fluid motion. I heard a loud moan above me and stayed still for a moment. I couldn't tell if Ashley was awake or not so I went for the safe bet and took it slow.

I picked up my phone and turned on the flashlight so I could see. My battery was getting low and I'd have to make this quick. My eyes had to adjust after hours of pitch darkness, but when they did I was again struck by the sight of my environment. Ashley's pussy seemed to end right in front of the little cavern I'd made with my arms and back, her wet pink walls crushing against each other directly in front of me. However, I could easily slide my free arm right into the tight, slick space ahead.

I found that flaring my limbs and army crawling was the best way to go. My arms would disappear into her flesh, taking the light with them and leaving me in darkness, and then I would pull myself forward and back into the light. All the while her flesh would part over my head and shoulders to admit me, but then roll over my back and belly to enclose as much of me as possible, as if to remind me that it had me in it's grip. I tried to ignore the fact that my dick was already getting hard again as I dragged it through her tunnel.

My progress was slow, and I'd only made it two of the six feet (to me) that I figured would take me to my bag before I heard Ashley gasp overhead. "Dad! What are you doing in there?" I heard her whisper as her walls began to clamp down harder on me. She was wide awake now and I nearly froze, but I stopped myself. I figured if she suddenly felt me stop or felt me move faster she would think I was up to something perverted, so I opted to keep my slow, steady pace. The people around her must have been asleep, otherwise she wouldn't have risked the whisper. Again I found myself wondering at the idea that even if her neighbors were awake, they'd have no idea that a tiny man was using his cellphone light to go spelunking in this young woman's pussy.

There were no further objections from Ashley but her heart had begun beating more heavily and I was fighting an increasing torrent of her fluids as I made my way deeper. I could hear her repressing soft gasps and moans. Finally the tightness ahead of me broke and I entered the only open part of her pussy I'd seen so far, and it was still a tight squeeze.

My eyes had trouble accepting the new amount of space I'd been given. There wasn't enough room to pull my whole body into this area, but there was enough to hold a pocket of air that was fresher than anything I'd had so far so I drank it in while I played light around my surroundings. Ashley's cervix dominated the small cavern. It was a little over half as big as me, and it cast a huge shadow over any place where my light wasn't, and pinned right beneath it was my bag. It was soaking wet and with every undulation of my daughter's walls her cervix would clamp down on it and leak all over it like it was munching on it. I was facing a part of my daughter's body she'd probably never seen before, and I was amazed, like an explorer finding new lands.

I lost the tug of war with Ashley's cervix to dislodge my bag, but I got access to the top pocket where my snacks were contained. Ashley figured out what I was doing when she felt me trying to move my bag and said "Oh, your bag. Okay. Just make it quick, please?" I found that my books were completely soaked through and the pages were sticking together and tearing apart, so much for my reading. I grabbed one of my water bottles and drank deeply, washing down my daughter's fluids and draining the entire bottle. I was careful to put the bottle and my destroyed book back into my bag, I didn't need to come back in here to search for litter later!

I thought of staying here near my stuff but every time Ashley's cervix bumped my head she whimpered a little, it seemed to be too much for her. Enjoying one last gulp of the relatively fresh air I began to shimmy my way back down her vagina, again causing her to stifle all manner of noises. I'd only made it about halfway back to my old position when my light went out and the sudden darkness assaulted me. I took my phone and pressed every damn button looking for a reaction and not getting one.

My battery was dead. I was stranded inside of Ashley.
Disembarking by 5952
Author's Notes:
This is the last chapter I had originally planned for this story. I'm taking some time to work on a couple other stories I had planned but after reading some of your great suggestions I might circle back and add to this again when I'm done. Thanks everyone for your great support, I hope you enjoy!
Eventually both of us settled down and the rest of the flight went as normal as it could. I had no way of contacting my daughter, but also no way of solving that problem, so I waited patiently and eventually fell back asleep. I think we both did.

I finally awoke to the "thump!" of our plane touching down on the runway, and it had the opposite effect of the takeoff. My whole body was pushed forward, my face being buried in Ashley's vaginal flesh, and my waking erection finding all new reasons to tempt me. Ashley seemed to be awake by now, no doubt sending the arrival text that I would no doubt not receive on my dead phone. I felt us bump over the runway again, the long wait as the people in the rows in front of her cleared the plane, and finally the sensual sway of her hips as Ashley began walking. We waited again while her bag was offloaded, I felt her get into another cab, and finally listened to her check in at the hotel's front desk.

A short elevator ride later and we were up in the room. From what I could hear and feel Ashley had locked the door, adjusted some things around the room, and then her body moved quite a bit as though she were changing clothes. Finally my whole world tilted forward and from the elastic way the motion stopped it seemed that Ashley was on her hands and knees on the bed.

"Okay dad we're here. Get your bag, you can come out now!"

The angle in which she was holding herself made her vagina open up more than it had the entire trip which still wasn't much, but enough for me to barely crawl on my own hands and knees back to her cervix, again causing my daughter to hold back moans. My bag was finally free from its trap with Ashley's cervix now below it, and even in the pitch dark I could tell it was in rough shape. No doubt my laundry was soaked too. This area was now a little more open, and I was able to pull myself fully into it and flip around so I was facing Ashley's exit. The sensation of me flipping caused her to clench down and yelp loudly.

"Dad! Easy in there!" She giggled breathlessly.

I braced my feet against Ashley's cervix, causing her to whimper more as I grabbed the top handle of my bag, which had become heavy with her juices soaked into it. I pushed myself back into her tight tunnel, pulled the bag up with me...

And became instantly stuck as my solid bag pinned my torso into Ashley's walls.

I tried to shimmy the bag out of my way, but it was no use, I couldn't move. I cursed myself for using my flashlight earlier, if I hadn't used up my battery I could have called her and gotten help. Ashley's body moved around like she was nervous or impatient.

"Uh, dad? Aren't you going to come out?"

No matter what I did I couldn't move, I tried calling out but it was no use and I knew it. She couldn't hear me in here. I even checked my dead phone one more time but it was wasn't any less dead.

"Wait, do you want to stay inside me? Is that it? I guess I could keep you in there until we get to the beach if you really like it in ther-"

This had gone on long enough. The thought of her in a bikini was driving me wild and if this carried on to the beach I knew I'd do more unfatherly things, even if I had to hump my suitcase. I flailed my limbs wildly, interrupting her sentence as I tried to get free, causing her to moan in surprise.

"D-dad! What are you doing?!"

I wish I could have explained but I couldn't, I had to get out before this got worse.

"Dad," She said, panting. "Dad I understand what it must be like for you in there but I'm your daughter! We really shouldn't-"

Her heart started hammering all around me. Her fluids began gushing anew, and her walls started to clamp down on me with what I realized now was a complete lack of restraint.

"O-okay. Fuck it. We're both adults and if you want it too then I'm done holding back. Let's do this."

That surprised me, what did she just say? I didn't get to reflect on it more though, because my world suddenly angled sharply downward as Ashly pushed her face into the bed, her ass still high in the air. She became a bit looser then, and my bag finally fell away from me, crashing back into her cervix and causing her to moan. I balanced myself on top of it, doing my best to crawl out. I made it about halfway up the steep climb, playing rodeo with her undulating walls. Her hips swayed this way and that, and from my vantage point I could see through her tunnel back into the outside world for the first time in nearly 8 hours, though my view only consisted of the clean white of the hotel ceiling. Occasionally her fingers would flash by, she was rubbing her clit! My daughter was masturbating with me inside of her!

Here and there one of her fingers would slip inside and block all the light. That was kind of scary, seeing her big finger in the distance as it plugged up my only exit and traveled an unknown distance towards me. The first time she poked my head it was an accident, but the rest were on purpose. Her finger dislodged me and I lost my grip, wiggling over her folds as I slithered back down to her deepest depths, causing her to moan like an animal. This happened several times, and by the time I gave up she had even started giggling when she gave me a poke.

Then she flipped over onto her back, laying flat on the bed as I nearly lost my lunch inside her again. She closed up tighter than ever before, but she was soaking wet and gravity was on my side again. I flipped back over and used my practiced army crawl to make my way back toward her entrance...
Where her fingers were waiting for me.

There were two of them this time, and while they seemed focused on her G spot they'd take the time to push me in as deep as they could whenever I got close. I was completely under Ashley's control, committed to helping her climax whether I wanted to or not and whether it was dangerous or not, and for the first time this trip I felt truly scared.

"Dad-Fuck! Dad! Hang on! I'm gonna!-"

Then it happened. Ashley's walls bore down with all their might, squeezing the air out of me and the rest of her pussy. She raised her hips completely off the bed, and even as I began sliding back in her fingers followed me, pummling me and packing me in as deep as she could while she screamed out in ecstasy. Her orgasm was the longest 30 seconds of my life, I wasn't sure if I was going to suffocate or be crushed to a pulp.

Then finally, blissfully, everything relented. Ashley's grip let up, she removed her fingers, and flopped down on the bed, apparently exhausted. I climbed as quickly as I could, now only eliciting soft moans and gentle clenches with my progress. I hooked an arm around the outside of her entrance, and then pulled myself free, gasping for air and coughing up her thick cum. My body was sore all over. The thing that surprised me the most was how cold the fresh air felt, it was like a slap to the face. I saw her toned, glistening thighs on either side of me, stretching out to create a canyon of sexuality with me hiding in one of its caves.

All I could do was hang there, my head and chest out of her body while the rest of me lay within as I caught my breath. Finally her fingers returned, and as I braced myself to be pushed back inside they hooked under my arms, freeing me and pulling me up to my daughter's flushed, smiling face. Ashley was completely naked, apparently had been since she got to the room, and as she brought me up in a low fly I got to admire every inch of the body I'd just spent the day inside, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"You're still a mess." She said, catching her breath.

"Still your fault." I said, cracking a smile.

***

Ashley washed me off in the sink and changed into her tight light blue bikini, ready for the beach. She sat me down on the room's table and took a seat herself, trying to be closer to eye level even though her ample chest still towered over me. For a minute neither of us said anything, avoiding eye contact. That was horrible though, I didn't want any awkward silences with my daughter. So I spoke up.

"Well Ashley thanks for sneaking me onto the plane, I'm really sorry if I uh-"

"Dad that was amazing, I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm like that!" She blurted, blushing again. "Was it good for you too or...?" She asked nervously. I could tell she was feeling a little guilty about what we did, and I knew that if I let her feel that way there really would be awkward silences.

"Ashley that was so crazy but also so intense, I'm really glad we went for it."

"I agree! I'm so glad you're not regretting it now or anything. I was actually worried for a minute that you weren't going to try anything, did you cum inside me?" She asked, a playful smile creeping onto her face.

"Yeah," I admitted, though not mentioning when.

"That's kinda hot." She said, biting her lip playfully.

"It was kind of amazing," I agreed. "I-Wait, did you say you wanted me to try something?"

"Well, not at first," she said slowly. "But after you were in I started to enjoy the feeling of having you in there while I walked around and did things. And whenever I looked at people or caught a guy checking me out I would think about having you tucked away all discretely inside of me, and by the time I was on the plane it was all I could think about. I thought to myself 'He's literally inside of a girl's pussy, he has to be loving this, right?'. I would have been cool with you going for it at any point really, I thought you were going to on the plane for a minute, but you waited until we got to our room like a true gentleman." She winked at me. "I felt kinda guilty about the way I was thinking, and I tried to hold back at first, I don't want you to think I was putting the moves on you all along, but when you started moving and I knew you wanted it too I just couldn't stop myself." She said.

"You were right" I said sheepishly. "I loved it."

"Haha I knew it! Look, I know we've got a week before we have to get back on the plane, but would you like to try that again a little sooner? While we're still here?"

Did my daughter just ask to spend her vacation fucking me? This visit had taken a turn, but I'd much rather be Ashley's sex toy than the boring old dad she never wants to visit. "Yes!" It was my turn to blurt now.

Ashley giggled. "I was hoping you'd say that. I'm all ready to get down to the beach, why don't you grab your trunks and-" She paused. "Where's your suitcase?"

"It's ah-..."

She dropped her hand beneath the table to touch her waist. "Still inside me?"

"Yeah..." I saw her hand moving beneath the table, I guessed she was going to get it.

"Well then," She said picking me up in her free hand, "I guess you'd better go get them! Come out whenever you're ready, daddy." She giggled and lowered me down below the table to where her bikini bottoms had been pulled aside and her lips once again peeled open by her free hand, and then she inserted me, pushing me up just enough to make me disappear inside of her, ensuring I'd have to climb the rest of the way. I felt the fabric of her bikini bottom across my feet as she put it back into place, felt her stand, and then once again my world began gently rocking as she gathered her things and left for the beach...
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8300