Forbidden college games [F/MF vore] by BunnyWrites
Summary:

A college girl with an especially keen interest in "tinies" (those shrunk to just a gew inches in height) invites her 6" tall female roommate to a secret party game, a game that'd been banned on campus after several "accidents" involving the disappearance of tinies... 

This is a F/F (and from chapter 3 F/MF) oral vore story with explicit sexual content involving female masturbation, and tons of sex.

This story was inspired by marloweny's Filthy Clean story (https://aryion.com/g4/view/498320) and French_snack's Story 131 (https://aryion.com/g4/view/281448) over on Eka's portal. If you liked this story, I'd highly recommend checking out their content.


Categories: Couples, Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13017 Read: 35481 Published: May 12 2019 Updated: May 24 2019

1. Trust falls with predators by BunnyWrites

2. Fun and games with a full stomach [F/F post-vore] by BunnyWrites

3. Thoughtful preds ensure prey have company [F/MF vore] by BunnyWrites

4. Digesting Amy by BunnyWrites

5. A schoolgirl for each erogenous zone by BunnyWrites

Trust falls with predators by BunnyWrites

A few years ago, a third of the country was shrunk at random to just a few inches in height from an unknown cause. While there was initial panic, the world has soon settled into this new state of affairs with these shrunk folk commonly referred to as "tinies." They occupy all walks of life, and after some adjustment, have tried to carry on a normal life. In a small US college two students, one normal sized and one tiny, are about to find out whether tinies still occupy the same level of the food pyramid.


Elly and Amy weren't doing well. They were 25 points behind the other paired teams, a mix of several boys and girls all from the college dorms that had gathered in Stephanie's bedroom. The bedroom had been reorganised for the party, with the bed pushed up to one side and a selection of mismatched chairs circled around a table with a thick white tablecloth and more than a few empty beer cans. Amidst the detritus on the table one thing stood out, a tiny 6" tall auburn-haired woman sat upon a doll's house sized sofa.

They'd all gathered in Stephanie's bedroom to play a game that'd been banned on campus after several incidents involving the "disappearance" of tinies. It was a dare game, where each pair of players would draw an "action" card and a "method" card. The action card listed what the pair had to do, and the method card restricted how they could perform it. It'd been banned on campus after several incidents involving tinies going missing.

Elly had heard whisper of these incidents, that tinies had been eaten through a mix of negligence and "accidents." Ever since she'd been introduced to the concept that it might be possible to swallow a tiny, Elly had found herself obsessed with fantasies of it. Many nights she'd awakened from dreams of trapping a tiny inside of her to find drool on her pillow and her forefinger gently circling under her panties. So when her friend Stephanie had quietly mentioned the secret dare game she was organising for the end of the week, Elly had immediately put down her name and invited her tiny roommate Amy to be her partner. Amy had been a bit apprehensive about going, having heard the dare-game rumours, but Elly reassured her that the only way Amy would leave that party was with her. Elly kept quiet that "with her" meant "snug inside her stomach."

Elly had hardly been able to keep her mind off the party all week. She saw Amy in a new light, as prey, something Elly was soon going to have complete ownership of, body and soul. Amy would be hers. She'd touched herself every night thinking of it.

Elly had dressed for the party in a loose fitting white blouse and a pair of dark yoga pants. She wasn't sure how much of a bulge Amy would cause so she hadn't wanted any tight fitting clothing. She'd even forgone a bra, deciding a little discomfort of bouncing breasts was a price worth paying to consume Amy. Meanwhile Amy had opted for a golden yellow sundress that rode scandalously high on her, after Elly had reminded her Julian would be present, someone both girls shared a crush of. Elly had been only too happy to encourage Amy taking the skimpiest outfit she owned as Elly was unsure how easily she'd digest clothing. She just hoped Amy's yellow wedge heels were small enough to not cause indigestion.

So after all this anticipation, Elly was in a foul mood. All the cards her and Amy had drawn had been terrible, they'd failed them all, and more importantly hadn't offered any chance for an "accident" with Amy. So Elly sulked as she stared down at the deck of action cards on the table that were standing between her and her prey. Amy meanwhile was having a great time from her perch on the table, finding it funnier every time they'd failed, which had just made Elly feel even more frustrated as she feigned amusement.

Only one action card remained face-down. Sitting alongside Elly, Stephanie nudged Elly and in a sultry tone said "it's your turn, last chance..." Stephanie locked eyes with Elly and licked her lips before continuing, " ...to get some points."

Elly's eyes widened slightly as her pulse quickened, did Stephanie know? A few of Elly's female classmates had expressed an unusually keen interest in Amy, but what she was considering was taboo. Her only chance was an "accident." Elly gave a nervous smile back to Stephanie as she took the last card. Amy,  who was quite merry after her thimbleful of wine, rose unsteadily from her tiny sofa and pretended not to notice as one of her sundress straps fell loose and exposed a hint of the lacey pink bra she was wearing underneath. She knew Julian was watching.

While biting her lower lip, Elly turned over the action card to reveal... "perform a trust fall with your partner."

The other teams groaned as Amy squealed "this is going to be so easy" and began a little hula-dance on the table, swaying her hips back and forth. Elly bit her lip harder and focused, how could she use this to her advantage? A little distracted, Elly flipped the method card a too strongly as it flew across the table and onto the floor. After a few seconds, those sat around the far end of the table began to laugh while Stephanie gave Elly an excited look.

Amy ran over to the edge of the table and leaned forward, her sundress riding up and exposing her matching pink panties. Amy groaned. "Awwww... it's not even *hic* possible now. No fair!" "No hands allowed" Stephanie said.

With Amy still looking down upon the method card, Elly's lips curled into a devilish smile as she shared a look with the other girls in the room. She slowly licked her lips, making a show of it. The other girls began to grin back, Stephanie most of all, knowing what she had in mind.

"Do we forfeit?" Amy asked, unaware of the hungry expressions that had been turned down on her.

"No... I know a way we can do it." Elly replied.

"Huh?"

"I can catch you without using my hands... You trust me don't you?"

"Of course I trust..." Amy's voice faded as she turned around and saw the predatory look in Elly's eyes. She shuddered. "Errr, m-m-maybe we should call it a night?"

A few of the other girls started a chant, "do it, do it, do it, DO IT!"

Amy was suddenly very aware that she was the only tiny present and reliant on Elly to get her home. "What's the plan?" She tentatively asked Elly.

"Take off your sundress, then come over here, close your eyes, and trust fall off the table. I'll catch you."

Amy blushed, "w-w-why do I have to take off my sundress?"

"I wouldn't want to that pretty little dress to get snagged on anything" Elly explained with a smile.

Amy couldn't help but feel the smile was unnaturally large, and Elly's teeth especially sharp. "Snagged... on what" she thought. Uncertain, she looked towards Julian and was a little flustered but pleased to see the noticeable bulge growing in his jeans. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea... Amy looked embarrassed as she slipped off her remaining shoulder strap and let her sundress fall to her feet. She had to shake her wedge heels a little to get them free of the fallen fabric. Her matching pink underwear being all that protected the last of her modesty. Amy wrapped her arms around her chest and began her final walk towards Elly.

Elly had to swallow down the drool that was rapidly building up in her mouth as she watched her meal come closer, a meal that seemed unconsciously aware of her lower lower position on the food chain. Never taking her eyes off her prey, Elly got up off her chair and sank down to the floor her eyes only just level with the edge. Her heart was pounding and her breathing was rapid as she felt a warm glow inside her. After a furtive look to either side, Elly flipped the tablecloth over her waist and slipped a couple of fingers under her yoga pants and into her panties. They were already soaking. She gasped when she made contact with her clitoris and began vigorously massaging herself.

Amy reached the edge of the table. Elly, with her face flushed and her breath growing ragged, spoke in gasps "remember Amy, ha, you need to, ha, close your eyes."  

Amy took one last look at the outside world, her vision mostly taken up with the sight of Elly's red face.

Elly leaned her head straight back and opened her mouth wide. Her hot breath visibly coming out in ragged gasps.

The crowd grew quiet as they took in what was about to happen. Julian, only just realising how Elly planned to "catch" Amy, tried to speak up. "Um Amy, are you sure about this? Elly's going to ea-" He was interrupted by the girl next to him stamping on his foot.

"Huh, what was that?" Amy asked, her voice rising high as she felt the tension in the room heighten.

"It's nothing Amy" Stephanie reassures her, "you're at the edge now, so take a bow and fall forward."

Amy stood frozen as she leaned over the table edge, her arms clutched around her chest as she felt an unusually warm humid breeze brushing up past her from below. Despite its warmth, it left her shivering. She slightly peeked open her eyes and gasped in horror at the gaping maw waiting just a few inches below her, Elly's lips stretched back to reveal a slick abyss as wide as Amy's hips. "N-n-no! Don't eat me Elly" she shrieked.

Stephanie sighed and leaned over the table. Looking past Amy's terrified form and directly into Elly's eyes she mouthed the words "bon appetit," then stuck out her tongue to prod Amy's ass and topple her over the edge.

Amy fell head-first off the table edge and directly into Elly's waiting mouth. Her shriek immediately cut short. She felt a rush of humid air as she was squeezed tight on all sides, her back pressed against the rigid arch of Elly's mouth. Her face and chest rubbed along Elly's soft tongue, coating her in a thick layer of saliva while her arms were pinned to her sides. Amy felt her bra snap open as her breasts were squeezed tight against Elly's tongue, her breasts slowing her descent as she came to a stop with her head gazing down Elly's gullet and her whole upper body lodged deep in her mouth. From outside, the crowd saw only Amy's ass perched over Elly's lower lips, with her bare smooth legs kicking futilely against the air.

Elly was in heaven, she had Amy in her mouth, Amy was going to end up in her stomach and nothing Amy could do would stop her from being food. Elly began to swallow hard, her whole mouth undulating as she tried to work more of Amy into her mouth. She felt two soft pinpricks press on her tongue, rubbed back and forth, with each cycle ending a little further back in her mouth. It was Amy's nipples that'd gotten hard. Elly hoped Amy was enjoying this as much as she was. Elly attempted to close her mouth and wrap her lips around her meal, feeling the rough lace of Amy's panties as they began to slip over her lips.

But Amy wasn't ready to submit yet, she brought her knees down and pressed them into Elly's cheek. Giving her some purchase to push against. Amy again felt the cold outside air on her saliva coated ass cheeks as they slipped out of Elly's mouth.

This would not do! Elly had worked hard for this meal, Amy was hers now. Nothing was going to stop that. Elly pulled two slick fingers from under her yoga pants and brought them up to press against Amy's ass to push her back in. But with a wag of her finger, Stephanie interrupts "the card said no hands allowed!" Elly scowled as she looked up at Stephanie, but Stephanie just grinned back as enjoyed the show.

Elly dropped her hand and instead lunged her head forward, the momentum pulling Amy's bare ass back inside but leaving her sodden pink panties hanging on her thighs. Elly bit down, her teeth pressing sharply into Amy's buttocks. From deep inside her mouth she heard Amy yelp in surprise. She might not be able to push Amy further in, but there was no way she was letting Amy out.

Seeing the deadlock, Stephanie spoke up with a coy look in her eye, "there's no rule that says only two people can participate in an action card, just as long as none of you use your hands..." Elly looked around the room at the other guests. A couple of the girls licked their lips suggestively, implying an offer to help, but Elly had a better idea. She saw Julian had risen to his feet in his eagerness to get a better view, the bulge in his jeans having become even more visible now he was standing. Upon making sure she had a secure grip on Amy, Elly brought her head level and began to made her way towards Julian on all fours. Her eyes never leaving that bulge. She rose herself up on her knees directly on front of him and reached up to undo the zipper on his jeans. With a muffled giggle she slipped a hand inside, wrapping her fingers around the engorged cock and pulling it out. It immediately snapped to attention facing her. Elly looked up to see Julian's confused but excited expression. She grinned at him as best she could with a pair of legs and some panties sticking out of her mouth.

Elly gently opened her mouth, exposing Amy's saliva soaked naked ass cheeks again. Amy immediately tried to wriggle out, her butt cheeks quivering, but Elly brought her head forward and gently rested Amy's ass on top of Julian's cock. Then she pushed forward. Julian's cock drove hard against Amy's ass cheeks, pushing her deeper in and then slid down into Elly's open parted mouth. The head of his cock sandwiched between Amy's crotch and Elly's tongue. Elly ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, tugging at the ridge, and welcoming him in deeper. Elly began to gently bob her head back and forth, squeezing more of Julian's cock inside her mouth every time Amy slipped further into Elly's mouth.

Amy was driven into the top of Elly's mouth with every thrust. Amy had dreamt of riding Julian's cock, but not like this! While Julian's cock drove hard into her crotch, Elly's tongue was rubbing up and down every part of her chest, stimulating her nipples and turning her screams into moans of pleasure. First her head and then her breasts popped through into Elly's throat, giving her a welcome respite as she gasped for breath and approached her climax. With one hard last thrust, Julian pushed Amy's hips as far back as they'd go into Elly's mouth, getting stuck around the ring of her throat. Amy felt her crotch and legs splattered with warm cum as Julian climaxed all over her. Amy shrieked with pleasure and fell limp in the afterglow. Elly used her tongue to wipe Julian's cum all over Amy's lower half, making sure Amy was fully coated so her hips could squeeze through the tightest parts of Elly's throat.

From outside, the crowd watched Elly pull her head back and let Julian's limp cock droop out of her mouth, leaving a trail of cum dribbling down her chin. Resting on the head of Julian's cock was a pair of sodden pink panties. Only Amy's feet and wedge heels were left visible outside her mouth, her toes still in her wedge heel shoes glistening with cum and curled upwards in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Elly was about to make a final effort to gulp down Amy's hips when Stephanie spoke up again. "Hold on." No. She couldn't do this! Stephanie wasn't going to object was she? Amy was hers now. Stephanie walked over to Elly and leaned down in front of her so their heads were level. Her eyes sparkled as she whispered "I wouldn't want you getting indigestion, those wedge heels need to go." She brought her face in close, parted her lips, and slipped Amy's parted feet into her mouth, pulling them together. Stephanie came closer and embraced Elly with a deep kiss, their mouths wrapped tightly around Amy's lower legs. Stephanie ran her tongue up Amy's feet, her legs, and then intruded into Elly's mouth. The tip of her tongue just managed to reach Amy's crotch which she gave a little lick of. She felt Amy's feet twitch in response, Amy must still be pretty sensitive down there.

But Amy belonged to Elly now and Elly wanted to make sure Stephanie knew it. Elly thrust her own tongue forward, pushing it forcefully between Amy's thighs and curling up over Amy's crotch and dividing her ass cheeks. Elly felt Amy shudder as she ran her tongue roughly across Amy's clitoris. She waited a few moments before pulling Amy in deeper with her tongue, feeling Amy's hips finally slip into her throat with a pop.

Stephanie pulled back and let Amy's bare feet slip from her mouth. Stephanie leaned over to an empty wine glass and spat out a pair of yellow wedge heel shoes.

The crowd watched as Amy disappeared, the toes of her feet still curling and shaking from arousal as they vanished into Elly's mouth. Elly's lips closed, sealing Amy inside. A few more forceful gulps and a noticeable bulge running down Elly's throat was the last sign of Amy.

Stephanie clapped her hands together. "What an unfortunate accident! But I think we all agree Elly and Amy deserve at least 30 points for that performance?" The other guests cheered.

Elly rose to her feet as she licked the last of the cum from her chin. Looking around, she said in an upbeat tone "Amy never had much chance to enjoy her college life, so I'm sure she'd appreciate her last chance at a cum bath." Elly beckoned two of the other boys to follow her, grabbed Julian's limp penis in her left hand and the shirt collar of a fourth boy with her right hand. "Come with me." Elly merrily led the 4 boys out. Pulling Julian along like his penis were a leash.

As she walked out, Stephanie waved a tiny golden yellow sundress at Elly. "What about this?"

Elly didn't even turn around to say "she won't need it anymore. It's just trash now."

Stephanie walked over to a locked cabinet drawer. Pulling at her necklace, she fished a key from between her breasts and opened the drawer. Inside was a wide array of tiny clothing, each of which looked worn and used. Stephanie dropped the sundress inside, a memento of her party. She hoped there would be many more...

From inside Elly's stomach, Amy was curled tightly into a ball. She'd been coated in cum from head to foot, it'd even begun to pool around her with more coming down in spurts every few minutes. She knew she should be angry at Elly, but this felt so right. This is what she was, prey. Elly was her world now. She existed only to be a meal for Elly. She parted her legs and slipped her hand back inside, vigorously massaging herself again, wondering just how many orgasms she might manage tonight.

End Notes:

I hope a few folk liked the story, I'll leave it up to the reader on whether Elly chose to let Amy out afterwards. As my first story, I was surprised at how much time and effort it took to write, I've an even greater respect for the other writers now I've seen how much has to go into one of these. I've plans for future chapters where one of the 4 men Elly takes back with her has a tiny male friend who Elly thinks might be tricked into meeting Amy up close.

I'd be interested in any feedback on the writing style. I think I need to work on some mixed tenses, I mix currrent and paste tense a lot. I'm also not sure about how frequently I switch perspectives. Perhaps I should focus more on just one character's thoughts and feelings?

I have a few plans for future stories involving these characters already. Elly is going to need a new roommate, and Stephanie seems to be building up quite the collection of tiny clothing and might need to find some fun ways to deal with any tinies spreading rumours about her. If anyone has any suggestions I'm always happy to hear ideas. I'm cool with any combination of f/f, f/m, m/f, and animal/f. Macro/micro or same-size.

Fun and games with a full stomach [F/F post-vore] by BunnyWrites
Author's Notes:

With her 6" tall roommate Amy safely settled in her stomach, Elly takes the 4 college guys back to her bedroom to enjoy her complete dominance over her food and add to Amy's cum-bath.

 

Elly strutted down the dorm corridor with the four college students in tow. Julian shuffling to keep pace while his spent cock was gripped tightly in Elly's left hand, the shirt collar of Alex in her right, and following eagerly behind were Tyslan and Colin. They'd all just seen Elly "accidentally" swallow her tiny 6" roommate, Amy, who was currently coated in cum and jiggling within Elly's belly with every stride she took.

Elly felt so satisfied with herself. So powerful. She remembered the expression on the other girls' faces as they'd watched the last of Amy's wriggling toes slip between her parted lips and disappear. There had been a mix of admiration, envy, and a hint of fear. They'd seen what Elly was. A predator. She was at the top of the food chain and prey had best know their place.

As if on cue, Elly heard a muffled voice squeak inside of her. "Elly... can you let me out now? It's so tight in here. I'm all curled up and can barely move!"

Elly smirked. "Don't you get it Amy? You're my prey. I ate you all up. You're mine now and you need to accept that you're food."

"I'm not food!" Elly felt a lurch in her stomach as Amy wriggled futilely within her, eliciting a slight rumble from her belly.  

"Did you hear that? My stomach disagrees. It doesn't care what you think. What's in my stomach is food, and you're in my stomach." Elly ended with a self-satisfied look on her face.

"Please Elly, if you let me out... I'll do anything! Do your coursework, cook and clean... I'll be your pet!"

Elly took a moment to think about it. She thought of all the humiliating things she could make Amy do as her pet. She felt a shot of arousal run through her, making her shiver a little as she imagined Amy pleasuring her every night. A self-powered dildo. But as tempting as it was, the thought of Amy within her over the next few days was more enticing. Trapped inside her while she fucked Amy's crush, being coated in stomach acids while she attended class tomorrow, and slowly being digested alive as she told Amy's friends how sad it was that Amy had disappeared.

"No, I don't bargain with food" Elly replied sharply. "Now be quiet."

She heard a quiet wail of despair coming from inside, but chose to ignore it.

Coming up on her dorm room, Elly barged in without knocking. She didn't have to worry about interrupting Amy's "private time" anymore. She'd once walked in to find Amy red-faced and humping a Ken doll. She'd taunted Amy about that for weeks, asking Amy whether Elly needed to lock up her anime figurines whenever she was out. The room was lit gently with fairy an array of lights and a warm pastel pink colour scheme. It seemed larger than most dorms owing to half the space containing only a doll's house. It was all Amy needed. Or had needed. Elly's double bed was pressed up against the far wall, stacked high with cushions, plushies, and a pair of discarded underwear.

Home sweet home. She reluctantly let Julian's cock slip from her fingers and gestured to the four men to make themselves comfortable. They looked a tad intimidated entering Elly's private space as they made their way to the bed and awkwardly squeezed on side by side. Elly stretched, feeling the skin on her belly pull tight against its large occupant. She began unbuttoning her blouse, letting it slip off her shoulders and showing off her heavy teardrop-shaped breasts. Her nipples still protruded sharply, as they had ever since she'd first gotten Amy into her mouth. She hadn't worn a bra for fear that it might cause difficulties in swallowing Amy. She was glad she'd taken the precaution as she looked down and saw her otherwise smooth belly ripple and protrude as Amy continued to struggle inside. Choking to death while attempting to swallow her friend? What an embarrassing way for a predator to have gone out.

Elly looked up and saw all four men avidly watching her breasts freely bounce. She giggled and began to put on a show. Gently swaying her hips she wriggled out of her yoga pants, bending over to slide them down to her feet where she unbuckled her heels. She ran her hands back up her bare legs, over her hips, and up to cup her breasts, ending with a little squeeze of her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She left her naked skin broken only by the skin-tight lacey black panties she wore, they were already wet through. She laughed seductively as she saw the four men struggling to decide where to focus their eyes, the four of them ravenously running their eyes up and down her body.

"So..." Elly asked in a sultry tone, "whose first?"

Elly had never seen men move so fast nor curse so loudly as they struggled to unzip their jeans while their zippers got repeatedly stuck against the considerable bulge in their crotch. But after a moment Elly was presented with four twitching cocks all pointing directly at her, it seemed Julian had already recovered from her sucking him dry earlier.

"My my, what a lovely sight. Is it Christmas already?" Elly clapped her hands together causing her breasts to jiggle again. "I think we have a tie, Julian you were already unsheathed so get a penalty and move to the back of the bed. Just throw the pillows aside. Tyslan, stay there. You other two will have to sit this round out, go play with Amy's dollhouse or something."

As Alex and Colin grumbled, Elly took her time approaching Tyslan, swaying her hips wide with every step. She climbed onto the bed and brought up her knees up on either side of his waist, straddling him and roughly pushing his shoulders back onto the bed. From her perch above him, Elly reached down and pulled her damp panties to one side, feeling them bunch up tightly around her right thigh. She lowered herself slowly, her hand guiding his rock hard cock into her soft folds. The head of his cock parted her outer folds and slipped smoothly inside, giving a slight slicking sound. Elly moaned as she felt herself being filled up. She looked down her chest and gave her stomach a slap, eliciting a sudden wave of motion from inside. Elly could have watched the undulating bulges all day, she felt like she was being massaged from inside twice over. Among the other undefined shapes, Elly saw the distinct shape of a handprint poking out of her belly. As her breathing quickened, she gave the handprint a poke and felt Amy slip around as two rounded lumps rolling into view. "That must be Amy's ass" came a perverse thought. Elly brought her free hand up and cupped the two bulges. She began to massage the crevice between the two lumps with her middle finger. She heard a little yelp from inside and her whole stomach jumped a little as Amy reacted. She tried to move the movement of her finger in time with her bobbing up and down on Tyslan's cock.

Panting, Elly felt herself speeding up as the minutes slowly went by. Looking up, she saw Julian stroking himself as he watched her, keeping himself ready for her call. "Ready, hah, to give, hah, Amy, ha, her cum bath?" Elly breathlessly gasped. Using her other hand, she beckoned him closer. He shuffled forward on the bed to just a couple of feet away from her. She locked eyes with him and gave her lips a slow lick before bowing and tentatively kissing his cock. She parted her lips and felt it quiver against her tongue as she slowly took it inside her mouth.

Elly felt so full. Tyslan's cock was ramming deep into her below, Julian's cock was buried deep into her mouth, and her stomach prominently bulged out with Amy's bouncing outline as she ground herself against Elly's massaging finger. Everything fell into a rhythm, the bobbing of her head, the roll in her stomach, and the cycle of her hips. Amidst all her own panting and the sound of Tyslan and Julian's rapid breath, Elly began to hear an increasingly loud muffled moan from inside of her. She moved her finger faster, harder. She felt Julian's cock twitch as he was nearing climax, she thrust her head down, taking all of him deep inside of her and clamping her mouth tight, she wasn't going to miss a drop of cum. It was all going to rain on Amy. She felt his hot seed shoot into the back of her throat and she began taking deep swallows, sucking every last bit. Elly felt her body grow light as Tyslan unloaded into her too, filling her deep. She felt heat run through her entire body. She clenched tightly around Tyslan's cock and shoved her middle finger as hard as she could into her belly and the crevice between Amy's ass cheeks. She felt her whole chest vibrate from Amy's shriek of pleasure as waves of bliss rolled through every inch of Elly's body.

Elly wished she could freeze this perfect moment in time.

Basking in the afterglow, Elly began to gasp for breath as she let Julian's softening cock slip out of her mouth and she rolled off Tyslan. All her body could manage now was to lay back, she was spent. Only her hands were active, cradling her stomach, gently feeling Amy's outline inside her.

As Elly lay there, she listened to Alex and Colin laughing with each other. She could see they were pissing on a pile of doll's clothing, Amy's old outfits, it was just trash now anyway, and Colin held up a smooth tipped toothpick. Amy had frequently used that as a dildo when she didn't think Elly could see her.

"You know who would love this?" Colin asked.

"Who?" Alex replied.

"Lucas!"

"Oh fuck yeah! Didn't he have a crush on Amy?"

"Yeah he did! He'd kill to own something that's been inside her. It'd be just the right size for him too, tiny bastard."

Elly's eyes lit up as her mind rapidly focused. "Your friend Lucas, he's a tiny?"

"Yeah" Colin replied. "Little guy hasn't had much luck with the ladies at his height. He's just 8 inches. If that were all cock he'd be the most popular man on campus."

Alex laughed and high fived Colin.

Elly prodded at her stomach, feeling how taut it was around Amy. Could she fit in another tiny? Amy was already crammed in pretty tight. Elly tried to hide the enthusiasm in her voice as she asked "would he... want to meet Amy?"

"Oh absolutely, hmmm..." Colin looked over at Elly's protruding belly. "Well, I guess not now." Elly gave a devilish grin. "He can still contribute to his cum-bath" she said, while furiously thinking of how she might arrange another little "accident" like Amy's. "Go bring him now and I'll let you do anal."

Colin beamed on hearing the offer. He promptly zipped himself back up and rushed out of the door, leaving it swinging open as one of Elly's dorm-mates walked past, looked in, and blushed. Elly gave her a wicked grin as she rubbed her belly and imagined having two tinies in there at the same time. Would they be able to squeeze together missionary style? Doggy style? She felt her cheeks flush at the thought of it. Elly felt her lips curling back into a hungry, predator's grin.

Elly's thoughts were interrupted by a subdued voice inside her. "Elly... my mistress, my everything, the cum is getting a bit deep. Haven't you maybe had enough?"

Elly felt a pleasurable shiver run through her at being called mistress. Wanting to reward her pet, she grinned and whispered back "do you know whose cum that is? It's Julian's..."

Elly waited for a response but didn't hear anything. After a few moments she felt a tiny hand poke between the raised indents of Amy's ass cheeks and a gentle sway begin in her stomach. It seemed Amy was rather pleased with her bath.

Content to feel Amy rhythmically masturbating inside her, Elly fantasized about her next prey and wondered whether boys taste different to girls.

TO BE CONTINUED.

End Notes:

There's more to this story coming soon as we see what happens when Lucas joins the party and gets his chance to meet with Amy up close and personal.

I'm quite happy with how this story turned out. Originally I was going to include the segment with Lucas too, but I find the longer a story goes on, the slower I write as I end up rewriting large sections. I also wanted to try and keep the focus on Elly's perspective this time, but once Lucas arrives, I'll need to alternative viewpoints to cover both Lucas and Amy's perspective.

I was going for more of a prey-humiliation angle this time, with the pred-prey conversations and the casual way Amy's belongings as handled. I'm not quite sure if I got the right tone with it, I'm not much of a fan of pee. Also Amy's tempting offer almost talked me into freeing her, but Elly can always find another Tiny to be her pet. There are plenty on campus that'd fit the bill. Elly isn't done by a long shot.

Lastly, I wasn't sure if I focused a little too much on the sensations of sex rather than the vore elements? At times I felt like I was writing some fairly standard smut rather than anything vore related. But it was a little hard to focus on the vore aspect when no actual vore happened this chapter. Next time we'll have a lovely long description of Lucas's "accident."

If anyone read this far then thanks! I hope you enjoyed the story~ Feel free to contact me with suggestions or the like. You might end up as a participant if you want to

Thoughtful preds ensure prey have company [F/MF vore] by BunnyWrites

Elly cradled the tiny feminine outline that stretched the skin on her belly as she lay back on the bed, naked but for a pair of black panties that was leaking a little cum. Giving her belly a few pokes, Elly could feel the contents swill around as her tiny 6" friend Amy rolled around the pool of cum she was lying in inside Elly's stomach. Elly was still basking in the afterglow of having simultaneously sucked off Julian and fucked by Tyslan, two college guys she shared a dorm with. Life as a predator is good she thought.

They were in the dorm-room Elly had once shared with Amy, and in a way still shared, at least until Amy was digested and disposed of. Elly shivered with pleasure at the thought, knowing Amy was nothing but food for her now, everything Amy was and would ever be belonged to Elly.

"How are you doing in there?" Elly asked as she gave her belly another poke, interrupting the rhymic motion inside.

"I love... love Julian's cum, but it's... it's a bit small in here mistress. I can't even straighten out, your stomach presses in too tightly. I don't know much more cum can fit in here" came the quiet muffled reply from inside.

Elly smirked, "I'm glad you're enjoying your cum-bath Amy. But..." Elly lowered her voice, making sure the other men couldn't hear her "enjoy what little space you have left while it lasts, it's going to get a lot more cramped when I send another little friend to share that space with you."

Elly sighed and wondered how much longer Colin would be. He'd gone to collect his tiny 8" tall friend Lucas who she'd been told had a crush on Amy. Colin thought Lucas would enjoy contributing to Amy's cum-bath before she was finally digested, but Elly had other plans. It was illegal to eat a person, but if an "accident" were to occur... he'd have no more rights than any other food once he was in her belly. Elly poked her stomach some more and moaned as she felt Amy wriggling.

It didn't take long for Colin to return, Elly had given him plenty of incentive: the chance to do anal with her. There was a bit of commotion as Colin walked in swinging a sharply dressed 8" tiny man from his upraised arm. The tiny was wearing dark slacks and a crisp white shirt. He didn't seem pleased.

"I told you, I don't want anything to do with that bitch, she turned me down!" the tiny man yelled and swung his tiny fists ineffectually in the air.

"Dude, Lucas, I told you, you're going to love this. You can give her what she deserves" Colin tried to explain.

Lucas opened his mouth to reply but stopped as he looked around to see where he was. The fairy lights gave a soft warm light on the pink-themed bedroom, with the most commanding presence being the large double bed, upon which a goddess in human form lay, or so it looked to Lucas. He watched open mouthed as Elly rose up from the bed, her heavy teardrop breasts swinging freely as she swayed her hips with every step. Her pointed nipples seemingly aimed right at him.

Elly never took her eyes off Lucas as she approached. With Lucas hanging from Colin's hand directly above her, she struggled to resist an instictive desire to stretch her mouth open wide. Instead she bared a predatory smile at him. "Welcome to my lair Lucas, I hope you like what you see."

Lucas's face flushed red as he felt his heart beat faster, a mixture of arousal and fear. He couldn't understand why Elly's toothy smile was giving him chills. She was just a bitch like any other. He just had to assert dominance.

"W-w-well," Lucas angrily cleared he throat to deal with the stammer. "I suppose it's alright, I've seen nicer tits."

Elly tried to act demure, she didn't want to scare off her prey after all. She delicately cupped her breasts, giving each exposed nipple a little pinch. "These? Am I not good enough Lucas?"

Feeling emboldened, Lucas continued "well, maybe you're alright for a fuck. I don't want to see that bitch Amy though, can't believe she thought she was too good for me."

Elly brought a hand to her mouth, acting shocked. "Oh no! She turned down a delicious little man like you down? I'm offering you a chance to show her how far beneath you she is." Looking from Lucas above her to her belly, Elly giggled and thought to herself "probably around a metre beneah him."

Feeling a little irked at the reference to his height (as Elly intended), Lucas couldn't deny he was was curious about Elly's offer. "Where is that bitch anyway?"

Elly grinned again and lowered her hands, pressing into her lower belly to push out her stomach and reveal a very feminine outline."

Lucas's mouth dropped open again. "You ate her?!?!"

Elly feigned a sad look, "it was an accident, we were playing a party game and well... you see the result."

"Fucking amazing! I didn't know you could eat girls!"

'Not just girls' Elly thought, but caught herself before saying it aloud. "Yes, it was awful. So I'm trying to make her last days as enjoyable for her as possible. So we've been giving her a cum-bath" Elly said as the other four guys grinned and nodded to each other.

"So... you want to suck me off and swallow the cum?"

'Not just the cum' Elly thought, but she looked away like she was embrassed, hiding the smirk on her face. "Would you do that for me? For Amy? I'd be ever so grateful."

Lucas looked smug, "well, alright, I guess as long as you know your place."

Elly clapped her hands in delight, causing her breasts to wobble slightly. "Wonderful! Let's do it on the bed over here."

Elly practically ran to the bed, throwing cushions and plushies aside in haste to make room. She found one firmer pillow for Lucas to stand on which she placed in the centre, and Colin duly leaned over and set Lucas down on the pillow. Elly went down with her knees on the floor and her chest on the bed. Her head about level with the pillow.

Lucas hadn't quite registered just how much bigger Elly was than him earlier, her mouth suddenly seemed so much larger than it was before. He wondered how it must have looked when Amy disappeared through those very lips just a few hours ago.

Elly tried to refocus his attention, she looked down at his pants and said in a sultry tone "so show me what you got big boy."

Lucas swiftly unzipped his slacks and pulled out his 1" cock. An impressive size given his height, or so he told himself.

Elly had to stifle a laugh, after what she'd just been wrapping her lips around, this was barely even going to register. She licked her lips, and slowly brought her head in closer, puckering her lips slightly.

Lucas felt Elly's hot humid breath wash over him as she got closer. He was nervous, but not about to back out now. He thrust his hips forward and his cock slipped into Elly's outstretched lips. He began rhymically pounding away.

Elly faked a moan but nearly rolled her eyes in exasperation, she'd more aroused brushing her teeth than this. Elly pulled her head back and heard Lucas' tiny cock pop out of her mouth.

Panting, Lucas replied "why'd you pull back? Too much for you?"

"I'm not sure if this is quite working out, perhaps... if more of you were inside me?" Elly said coyly.

Lucas growled, "fine!" He began to undress, pulling down his slacks and unbuttoning his shirt. He didn't want to get them damp with saliva.

Elly's eyes ran all over Lucas, her interest in him becoming real for once. She resisted the urge to run her tongue down his chest. 'Soon...' she reminded herself. It had to be an "accident" though. Perhaps if... "Hey Colin, I promised you anal didn't I?" Elly called out as she reached behind her and yanked her panties down to her lower thighs. She wriggled her ass in the air, feeling the cooler air brush past her damp lower folds.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Colin yelled and began undressing.

Elly slipped a finger inside herself, getting it nice and damp, and then ran it delicately into her asshole.

Lucas finished undressing and looked uncertain, "so... how's this going to work?"

"Just bring your legs in, then I can run my tongue over your whole shaft. You'll fill up my whole mouth!" Elly opened her mouth wide and rolled her tongue out in front of Lucas.

Lucas began to have second thoughts, but he couldn't back out now. Bitches had to know their place. He tentatively stepped forward, feeling the wet, rough, and unsteady footing of Elly's tongue. He quickly sat down before he fell down, resting his ass on the tip of Elly's tongue. He pushed his legs into her mouth, lodging them just between the sides of her tongue and her rows of pearly white teeth. He felt his legs coated in saliva as waves of hot humid air came rushing up Elly's throat. Her uvula quivering at the back of her mouth.

Elly brought her tongue in slightly, bringing Lucas with it, and closed her lips around his hips. Her lips gently held him in place as she ran her tongue all over him. Feeling the difference between his soft fleshy thights and the hard cock pressing against her tongue.

Lucas looked a little paniced as he felt Elly suck on him and he slipped another inch into her mouth. Everything below his wasit was hidden behind Elly's lips now. He kicked his legs trying to find anything to push back against, but the soft flesh in Elly's mouth yielded with each kick and provided no resistance. He slipped another inch in. He was about to yell when his feet finally hit the hard ring around Elly's throat, and finally he felt like he was secure. He began to thrust but realised it was kind of pointless, his whole lower body was being vigorously massaged by Elly's tongue, he didn't need to do a thing. He felt himself building to the biggest orgasm of his life.

Elly took her time enjoying her prey. He'd fought back a little, but he hadn't realised what he was destined for, or where.

After a disappointly short while Elly tasted a hint of saltiness in her mouth as Lucas cummed, his whole lower body shaking in her mouth.

It was then that Colin had finally finished undressing and rammed his cock into Elly's ass unannounced. She didn't have to feign surprise at how deeply he dove as she arched her back and thrust her head up. Shaken loose from his footing, Lucas began to slip as gravity worked against him. Elly didn't waste her chance, she rolled Lucas deeper into her mouth with her tongue, repeatly jostling him against the roof of her mouth, with each instance ending with him a little deeper. Her lips constantly had to readjust their hold as more slipped inside. Just as Lucas started opening his mouth to scream, Elly brought up her hand and pressed her forefinger onto the crown of his head until she swiftly felt her lips seal shut over him. Only two flailing arms remained outside. She heard Lucas angrily scream inside, but Colin's grunts helped drowned it out from the other guys. Elly vigorously rubbed the huge bulge in her throat, helping work Lucas down as more of him slipped into her throat.


Inside Elly's stomach, Amy was being rocked back and forth by all the movement outside, the pool of cum splashing up on either side of the stomach wall and coating her entire body. She was lying on her back, her legs curled up in a space that wanted to be smaller than she was. The stomach walls constantly kneaded and pressed her tight. It wasn't unpleasant though, Amy understood she was prey, this was where she belonged. She was warm and somewhat comfortable, and in the midst of reaching another orgasm as she fingered herself furiously.

But Amy felt herself distracted by something new, the indented circle above her feet that marked where she'd entered the stomach was quivering. It squealched open just enough to sqeeze through a pair of masculine feet. Before Amy had a moment to even register what was going on, her legs were parted by the two hairy thighs that'd followed the feet. The whole stomach wobbled as a man's crotch came through next, sporting an enormous erection that was still shooting cum in every direction, spraying Amy in the face. The new occupant continued to emerge and pushed her up around the back wall of the stomach, but the stomach walls pushed back, forcing her head against his chest and her legs straddling his crotch. Just as she felt the stomach walls must surely be about to tear given how tightly she was pressed against the man, the man's head and flailing arms forced their way in.

"L-L-Lucas?" Amy asked in a tentative voice.

"Amy? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! That bitch Elly tricked me!" Lucas screamed in rage.

"She ate you too?"

"SHUT UP!" Lucas gripped Amy by the shoulders as he looked at the cum he was lying in, looking disgusted. He began to push Amy beneath him, the two of them slipping and sliding against one another and the stomach wall until he was lying on top of her, still dripping cum onto her. He took a moment to eye her up and down, seeing everything she was and judging her unworthy. Lucas forcefully rolled her over so she was face down. He reached down, grabbed hold of his cock and rammed it between Amy's rounded asscheeks.

Amy squeaked "please don't..."

"I told you to shut up!" Lucas yelled as he dunked Amy's head into the pool of cum and resumed thrusting.

Amy got a faceful of cum as she struggled against Lucas. Amy knew she was only prey, that she was mere food. But now she realised that even among prey, there was a heirarchy and she would always be on the bottom. She felt so aroused, she didn't have to worry about a career, or expectations. She was just this. Food for Elly and a fuck puppet for Lucas. Her scream of pleasure bubbled into the pool of cum.


Elly finally felt Lucas settle into her bulging stomach, she'd really struggled to get him in, but it was worth it. She rocked back and forth as Colin continued to ram into her from behind, a smile on her lips as she panted and felt her stomach churning.

It didn't take long for Colin to finish, just as she felt a last jolt in her stomach. She wondered if she wasn't the only one being rammed from behind right now.

Elly rolled onto her back, a satisfied grin on her face.

"Where's Lucas?" Colin asked.

"Oh it was a terrrrrrrrrrrible accident." Elly swiftly wiped the grin off her face and replied with all the horror should could feign. "He slipped in when you pushed into me. You were so amazing Colin that I couldn't even call for help!"

Colin clasped his hands to his face "oh fuck! It's my fault?" Colin looked to the other guys in the room, "please, guys, don't tell anyone what happened to Lucas!"

"It's ok Colin, I'll keep your secret. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble" Elly reassured him with the hint of a smile.

As Colin cleaned himself up, Elly felt her stomach begin to jiggle again. It seems Lucas and Amy were starting round two. "So..." Elly asked, looking at the four men in the room. "Whose next?"

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! I thought it'd be especially fun to make Lucas into a bit of an asshole who thought he was in charge. It made Elly's domination and trickery all the sweeter. I think I've gone a bit heavy on the sex scenes in the last part, so I thought I'd skim over the anal sex scenes and focus more on the vore aspect instead.

One thing I'm unsure on is how descriptive to be with character appearances. I generally try to provide the main details of the location and clothing, but so far I've kept exact appearances a bit vague so folk can imagine whatever they like. I'm not sure if an explicit description would be better to paint the scene though? Writing porn is a little different to writing regular literature as it isn't necessarily as much about the author's vision as it is the reader's enjoyment. So some vagueness might be better? If you have a preference, please let me know~

I'm not sure if I'm entirely done with Elly and Amy yet, depending upon any feedback I get. I really love the idea of Elly going about her normal day while digesting Amy and Lucas, casually taunting them at times. I had a possible scenario in mind where Elly might be in the midst of feigning sadness to Amy's tiny friends over the unexplained "disappearance" of Amy, but a stomach rumble and a distinctive Amy-shaped outline on Elly's belly might give the game away and require Elly to deal with these tinies somehow. Her stomach is absolutely stretched to the limit with Amy and Lucas already, so I'm not sure if she could manage to swallow them in that moment, although having several tinies all trapped in there at once is an appealing idea. Perhaps anal or unbirthing would work better? Alternative if Elly were to keep them somewhere safe, I'm sure Stephanie would be delighted to run a pred-prey party game if given the chance. I'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas, or preferences if anyone has them. Feel free to comment or PM

Digesting Amy by BunnyWrites
Author's Notes:

Having had her fun swallowing two 6" tall tinies the day before, Elly proceeds to go about her college life as normal. Taking delight in teasing her meal while they remain concious and daring anyone to challenge her on the distinctive outline pressing out from her belly. 

Elly woke up gradually, feeling the warm beam on sunlight on her bare back as she snuggled into Julian, her legs still wrapped around his thighs as he lay on his back dozing. She sighed in contentment. This was the life: a couple of tinies snug in her belly and a light prickling sensation around her crotch after a long night of being fucked silly. She rested her head on Julian's chest and looked down his body, running her eyes over his gentle slopes and stray hairs. She ran her hand down those slopes, then further down, slipping the tips of her fingers around his flaccid cock. She looked up to Julian's placid expression as he lay asleep. She lightly squeezed her hand, feeling the contents twitch to life and harden against the pressure. She melted inside as she thought of how long she'd be riding that staff tonight, she wasn't going to give it a moment's peace.

Feeling Julian begin to stir beneath her, she pulled her hand back and rolled away. She rose to her feet with a stretch, then weaved her way between the scattered underwear as she made her way to the standing mirror. She tilted her head to one side, letting her hair flow past her shoulders as she gazed upon her slim figure. Well, almost slim she thought, there was a noticeable bulge a few inches along pressing out just below her stomach. She gave the far end a little poke, feeling the resistance from the solid mass within. As she pressed harder, the  bulge split slightly, that must be the legs Elly thought. But was it Lucas or Amy? She ran her finger up the bulge, feeling the ridge in the bulge grow narrower and then reach a bulbous lump. Elly smirked, there was no mistaking Amy's juicy ass. Elly almost jumped as she felt the bulge abruptly shift and wriggle slightly beneath her finger.

Elly gasped, "oh my god! Amy... are you still in there?"

A soft muffled voice came back, "Elly? Is that you? Please... let me out now. We'll... just say it was a prank."

Elly smirked and began massaging the bulge with her hand. "Oh Amy, didn't you enjoy your cum bath? I thought you'd accepted you were mine now?"

"I had, but... I saw what happened to Lucas. I-I-I think, the cum protected me, diluting the stomach acid." An edge of panic comes into Amy's voice. "But it's almost gone now! I've been rubbing it on me, but I can feel my skin tingling now! My skin, it feels... too soft."

Elly laughed. "Oh you aren't too soft! My belly is just doing what it's meant to do, digesting my food, softening you up so my belly can break you apart!"

"No please Elly! Please. All my life, all those years studying, working, I didn't do all that just to end like this! I'm more than food!"

Elly gave her belly a slap. "Well you ended up in my belly. Everything you were led you to being my food. So be a good little meal and be quiet. I need to get ready for class!"

Elly felt her belly wriggle in protest, but she ignored it as she sauntered over to her wardrobe and got dressed. She picked a yellow push-up bra and matching panties, then a white tank top  and slim-cut jeans. She looked across the room at herself in the mirror, enjoying the sight of her bare midriff and the small bulge that continued to jiggle as its contents pointlessly shifted about.

Elly took one last look at the naked Julian sprawled out on her bed before grabbing her laptop bag and heading out of her dorm into the warm sun-lit campus. She enjoyed the light breeze on her skin, feeling it cool parts of her that still felt a little flushed from her evening's entertainment. As she walked down the grass-banked footpath, she felt the gaze of the other passing students follow her. Could they tell what she'd been up to last night she wondered? The depraved acts she'd already committed and the future ones she was fantasizing about. Elly smirked as she imagined what they'd think. Would they be disgusted? Horrified? Excited? Aroused? She felt a thrill run through her and added an extra swing in her step as she carried on to class.

Elly made it into the lecture theater a few minutes early. She made her way up the steps to the back of the raised seating area, finding a secluded spot to sit down and immediately crossing her legs. She pulled out her phone and loaded up her calorie tracker app. She tilted her head, lost in thought as she mutters to herself. "I wonder how many calories a tiny is?" Elly gave her midriff a small slap and in a low tone whispers "Hey Amy! You were on a Kale diet right? What was your body fat index? I need to put it into my calorie counter app."

"I'm not fat! I just... wanted to even out my figure a bit. I hope my big ass gives you indigestion!" Came the high-pitched muffled reply.

Elly giggled, "ah well, maybe I should submit an estimate then." She began typing into her phone. "1x Amy: 600 calories. A delicious treat that's good to eat raw, just be sure to remove the fabric packaging for the full flavour experience." She hit submit, wondering what others might make of her anonymous contribution.

Elly switched over to her facebook app, seeing a few notifications. She skimmed down a few, seeing an invite to another one of Stephanie's parties, and below that a post by Abigail Sylvester, Amy's little sister. "I can't get in contact with my sis, she was meant to phone me last night! Please get in touch if you've seen her" the post said.

Elly gives the bulge in her belly a squeeze. "Hey Amy, it looks like your little sister is asking if anyone has seen you. I can feel you, but can I see you?"

A muffled shriek comes from her belly, "leave my little sis alone! The world is dangerous enough for tinies already!"

Elly feels her lips curl up, "oooooh, she's a tiny too?" Elly clicks through to Abigail's profile, seeing several images of a cute 5" red-headed girl. Elly licks her lips and begins to type. "Hi! This is Elly, Amy's roommate. If you come visit, perhaps you can follow Amy's path and I can make sure you meet up with her."

Before she can hit send, Elly feels herself knocked to one side as Stephanie leans on her. "Have a fun night?" She asks with a wink.

Elly's cheeks flush a little as she winks back. "I was just planning a repeat experience."

A muffled shriek came from Elly's belly again and Stephanie gasped, bringing a hand over her opened mouth. "Oh god, she's still alive in there?" Stephanie swiftly slips her hand underneath Elly's hand and rubs her belly. She gives it a slight squeeze and her eyes widen. "Oh. My. God." Stephanie says with delight.

A little voice comes from below. "Stephanie? Can you hear me? Please, get me out of here. I'm not food! I'm a person!"

Stephanie giggled and brought her head down just above Elly's belly. "You aren't a person, you're a tiny, and tinies are food. You're just Elly's meal now, so be quiet and digest like a good little morsel as I want to talk to Elly in peace."

Stephanie ignored Amy's muffled response as she turned her gaze up to Elly. "So how does she feel in there? Did you feel Lucas fucking her inside you?"

Elly flushed again, "yes! I thought it was going to take forever to sleep with how they were rocking my stomach all night!"

Stephanie sighed, "I wish I could experience it for myself. I seem to be struggling to find tiny party guests since the rumours got out."

Elly took a moment to smirk, then brought up her phone to show Stephanie the message she'd prepared for Amy's little sister. Elly appended some text: "You should bring your friends along for the search, the more the merrier!" Then pressed send. She locked eyes with Stephanie as they grinned to each other.

A booming voice came up from the front of the lecture theater, "if you're all finished, I'd like to start the class! Unless you'd care to share what's so funny up there in the back?" A stern looking woman tapped her foot as she stood in front of the blackboard and gazed up at Elly and Stephanie.

Elly suppressed a giggle as she looked to Stephanie, "we're just arranging catering for Stephanie's party ma'am."

"Do it in your own time!" The professor yelled and turned to face the blackboard, beginning the lesson.


After a lecture mostly spent batting away Stephanie's probing hand from her belly, Elly headed out to the convenience store. Amy's mention of indigestion had her slightly worried. She headed to the pharmacy section and looked over the laxative options. She found another girl already there, a slightly more heavily built girl with curly brown hair. As she passed, Elly felt the girl's eyes on her, or more specifically, her midriff. As Elly leaned down to pick up a pack of indigestion tablets, the girl speaks up in a soft voice "you won't need those..."

Elly looked over at the girl as she swiftly ran her eyes to either side, ensuring no one else was in the aisle before lifting her sweater top to show a distended belly wriggling and bouncing. "4 is my about my limit so far" she says as she licks her lips.  

Elly freezes, looking from the bulging shapes in the girl's belly to her saliva soaked lips and back again. She slowly puts back the indigestion tablets and gives the girl a wink before heading out the store with an extra spring in her step.

Elly managed a few fruitless hours studying in the library, but her bulging belly made it hard to focus. She periodically checks it, feeling the bulge making its way further down her body, getting softer, but still wriggling. The distraction grows so much she eventually gives up and heads back to her dorm to enjoy some "alone time."


As the sun dips and evening rolls in, Elly finds herself in her dorm browsing porn forums and checking facebook for any notifications. A soft tapping noise makes her ear perk up. Was that a knock? It was so quiet though...

The sound comes again.

Elly feels a surge of excitement as she rises to her feet and heads to her door. She takes a moment to pull down her tank top a little and fix a few stray hairs that'd come loose as she'd enjoyed herself alone. She opens the eagerly door and looks out, but sees nothing.

A tiny soft-spoken voice comes up from below. "Hello! Are you Elly?"

Elly looks down to see six tiny 5" tall schoolgirls looking up at her, still in their plaid uniforms and carrying their books to their chests as they look up apprehensively. In the centre, a red headed girl gazes up at her.

Elly smiles, "ooooh! You must be Abigail? Amy's little sister? Please come in to my lair..." Elly steps back and waves the schoolgirls into her room, her teeth peeking out from under her smile.

With a slightly scared look to them, the schoolgirls tentatively walk in and toward's Amy's dollhouse.

With a last look outside to make sure no one watching, Elly closes the door swiftly and switches the latch closed with a loud clank.

The schoolgirls form a huddle together and turn to Elly. In a stammering voice Abigail speaks up. "S-S-s-so, you're Amy's friend?"

Elly nods, "oh yes! She's always with me, I wouldn't go anywhere without her." Elly couldn't resist giving her belly a slight rub.

"Do you know where A-A-Amy might be?"

Elly licks her lips. "Well... I don't know where she is exactly." Elly squeezes her belly. "I never paid much attention in biology class, I don't know whether she's in the upper or lower intestines at this point."

The schoolgirls grew pale, one drops her schoolbooks to the floor. A couple try to make a break for the bed but Elly is too quick. She grabs them two at a time and throws them into Amy's dollhouse, making sure to block the exits with a few cushions pressed up against the doors and windows.

It's all over in a flash. Elly takes a moment to catch her breath as her heart hammers more from excitement than exertion. Towering over the dollhouse, she grins as she gazes down upon her prey. They were hers now. She'd earned them through her actions and she was going to do whatever she wanted with them. She presses her hand harder into her belly, feeling for the telltale bulges. "Amy? Are you ready for a family reunion?" Elly was a little disappointed to hear the only response was her gut gurgling back. She felt a bit of pressure on her rear. "Oh! I guess this family reunion might take a different form to I expected."

Elly reaches down to the dollhouse and opens it up, seeing the schoolgirls hugging one another and staring up at her in wide-eyed terror. All except one who stands defiantly, the red haired girl. "Let my sister out!" She yells.

Elly laughs, "oh that's exactly my plan, and you're going to watch." Elly reaches grasps her hand around the red-headed girl, lifting her up to head height. She delicately pries off her clothing, discarding her school outfit on the floor, leaving her bare figure shivering in her hand, her small breasts resting atop Elly's closed hand. Elly opens her mouth wide, enjoying the flash of fear on the girl's face as she draws her closer. She sticks out her tongue and runs it roughly along the girl's chest and face. "Mmmhm, delicious, you taste just like your sister."

After a long look at the glistening saliva-coated girl wriggling in her hand, Elly carries her to the bathroom, raises the toilet bowl lid, and squats down. With her free hand, she awkwardly pulls down her jeans then panties to her lower thighs. Elly lowers the girl down to her crotch, turning her upside down, and squeezes her head first between her thighs and crotch. "Are you ready to see Amy again?" Elly asks with a smirk as she squeezes her thighs tighter and pushes the girl's face into her folds.

Elly begins to push, feeling a heavy load work through her ass cheeks. A little bit of pee comes out too, dribbling down the girl's face as she splutters and gazes upon what remains of her sister. Elly grunts as she feels what is left of her tinies work its way through her, feeling it finally come through and plop into the toilet bowl. Elly shivers in delight as she feels the muffled screams of the girl against her skin. Elly reaches to her side and pulls out a few of Amy's old outfits that are scattered there. She reaches behind her and wipes with them. Feeling there was something fitting about Amy's outfits being used to dress her remains.

With a relieved sigh, Elly flushes and listens to the muffled despairing wail of Amy's little sister. She was going to have so much fun at Stephanie's party tomorrow, but first, she had some plans of her own...

End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed the story! I'd been trying to focus on other things in life this past week, but Elly and Amy's conversations have been running through my head and left me unable to focus on anything else. I had been tempted to temporarily let Amy out, play with her some more, perhaps force her to feed her sister to Elly to save herself, but I decided any such games can be enjoyed with another future tiny. Amy isn't coming out, at least not through the front.

Hopefully folk won't mind the lack of actual vore/swallowing scenes in this one. The next livestream story should make up for it, there's a ton in there, and the sequel to this is absolutely going to have lots of delicious vore scenes as Chloe and Elly get invited to the same party. If anyone has any suggestions or preferences about where this story could go, or types of content in it, please let me know. It's a huge thrill to know if anyone got off to my story, so I really hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it

A schoolgirl for each erogenous zone by BunnyWrites
Author's Notes:
Having trapped the 5" tall Abigail and her 5 school friends, Elly decides to have some fun with them.

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

Elly let out a relieved sigh as the last of Amy's remains came out of her system. This had been her first whole tiny and as eating tinies was still technically illegal, even if it was an increasingly popular tag on pornhub, she'd never reliably heard whether they could be digested. It turns out they could, just like any other meal. Maybe they were always meant to be food Elly wondered. Elly wiped herself clean with one of Amy's old outfits as Amy's little sister (Abigail) continued to thrash and shriek against Elly's crotch. Her voice was muffled as she was pressed face-first against Elly's folds by a pair of thick thighs held firmly together. The muffled screams echoed pleasantly against Elly's delicate folds, leaving them quivering and Elly shuddering in pleasure.

Elly reached down between her thighs, between Abigail's flailing legs, along her bare back, and rested the tip of a finger against Abigail's red curl hair. She pressed down, squeezing Abigail's head between the folds of her labia, pushing them aside and soaking Abigail with her juices. Abigail wriggled and fought with all her might, but all she achieved was to pleasantly rub her chest against Elly's clitoris, making Elly gasp and exciting her further.

Elly kept her finger pressed down for a few minutes until Abigail's flailing slowed. Elly felt herself so close to climaxing, but it wasn't quite the same without Amy inside of her, knowing a tiny person was being forced to experience the movement of her body, be shaken when she shook, someone completely under her control whose only purpose was to be digested at her whim.

But... Elly wondered. How many tinies did she really need to bring to Stephanie's party tomorrow? She hadn't promised a fixed number, and over in her bedroom she had five of Abigail's little school friends locked up inside Amy's old dollhouse. Stephanie wouldn't miss one... and technically she would still be bringing six tinies to Stephanie's party, it's just that one of them would be carried in her belly.

With a cheshire cat grin growing on her face, Elly pulled up her panties, sliding them up her thighs and over Abigail's wriggling form, leaving only Abigail's feet sticking out of the elastic band. She carefully stood up, feeling Abigail shifting around against her crotch. Elly pulled up her slim cut jeans and fastened the belt, completely sealing Abigail within and hidden from the outside world except for a distinctive bulge by her crotch. Elly giggled as she looked down and wondered whether in future she should seek out a men's fit pair of jeans to handle that bulge.

With one last disdainful look at what remained of Amy in the toilet bowl, Elly flushed and lowered the lid. She sauntered out of her bathroom and into her bedroom. The bedroom was bathed in the soft glow of sunset, shining in between the open curtains that looked out onto campus. The last of the sunlight warmed the pink decor to a warm orange, broken only be a few lit fairy lights twisting around the wooden bed posts. Next to the bed sat an elaborate dollhouse with an Edwardian theme. Its lowest floor surrounded by a wild array of decorative cushions that leaned on it and blocked the exits. Somewhere cowering within that dollhouse were five of Abigail's school friends, come to help find the missing Amy at the request of Elly. Too late had they realised that Elly's offer to help them "follow Amy's footsteps" meant passing through Elly's digestive system.

Elly flopped down on her bed, sending a couple of plushies flying across the room. She took great delight in thrusting her crotch onto the bed, feeling the bulge in her jeans pressed tight against her most sensitive parts and Abigail slip a little deeper inside her. But it wasn't enough, she needed more! Elly rolled onto her back and arched her hips into the air. Swiftly undoing her belt buckle and yanking down her jeans, getting them tangled around her legs and then kicking them off. Elly sat upright again and struggled out of her tank top, flinging it aside. She reached behind her and unclasped her lacey yellow bra, letting it arc and fall atop the dollhouse. Her generously sized bosom drooping an inch with their new-found freedom, while her nipples pointed pert and upright. Her lay back again and carefully brought both hands to her panties, delicately peeling them back to her upper thighs and unveiling the struggling form of Abigail's bare ass cheeks poking out between Elly's folds that'd now stretched wide.

Elly took a moment to enjoy the sight of the tiny kicking legs coming out of her, a tiny hint of trim red hair visible between them when the kicks went upright. Elly brought each hand up to her face, giving her middle fingers a lick, then placing them on her nipples, circling them gently as she continued to gaze down between the mound of her breasts to Abigail's glistening rounded ass.

Eventually Elly turned her head and looked over to the dollhouse, seeing five young faces pressed up against the windows of the top floor. There was a mix of emotions on display. Relief that their friend hadn't been eaten yet, horror at seeing that friend turned into a sex toy, but also... a hint of arousal on the flushed faces of the two Asian girls? Elly took a moment to slowly lick her lips and grin at the girls, enjoying the fearful reactions she saw. She leaned over and lifted the dollhouse roof open. She heard a cacophony of shrieks as she dropped her hand within and wrapped her fingers around one of the schoolgirls, pulling her out and over to where Elly lay.

The schoolgirl seemed frozen in fear, her two blonde pigtails shaking on either side of her as her considerable sized chest wobbles within the tight confines of her blouse. Elly took a moment to strip the girl, pulling down her plaid skirt and white panties, then lifting off her little plaid waistcoat and white blouse over her head without much resistance.

In a husky voice, Elly spoke to the girl. "If you want to avoid ending up here..." Elly rubbed her belly with a free hand. "You'll make sure I find you more pleasurable outside than inside me."

The schoolgirl seemed too frightened to speak but managed a half nod. Elly grins and lowers the girl down, running her over Elly's body, past Abigail's kicking legs, and down below her ass. Elly delicately sets the girl, then uses a forefinger on the girl's buttocks to gently push her closer to Elly's ass cheeks. The girl timidly moves towards, raising her arms and trying to part Elly's cheeks as she gets forced closer in, eventually revealing Elly's puckered asshole.

"Now... enjoy" Elly whispers. Elly can't see the girl, but after a few moments she feels a tickling between her ass cheeks as two pigtails run past them, and then a warm and wet sensation running around the rim of her asshole.

Elly sighs in pleasure, then reaches back into the dollhouse. After the sound of another shriek, Elly lifts out another schoolgirl, a curly haired brunette with thick curves to her. Elly undresses her like the last, the girl's curves rolling free from the confining clothing. But unlike the other girls, this girl's wearing a black thong underneath her skirt. Elly smirks, "oh are you a naughty girl? I know where you belong..." Elly lowers the girl down her body, using her free hand to keep Abigail's legs raised upright, she squeezes the brunette in underneath, pressing tight against both Elly and Abigail's clitoris.

"You're going to eat pussy like your life depended upon it, because it does. Your entire value is now purely in how much pleasure you bring me." Elly tells the girl.

Elly gasps as the girl immediately gets to work, working her whole face against the nub of Elly's clitoris, licking deep into every crevice.

"Oh! Oooh, oooh you! You... oh, you'll be worth waiting for" Elly gets out between gasps.

With her face growing red, Elly reaches both hands into the dollhouse but doesn't even have to search around, the two Asian girls leap into a hand each. Elly pulls them out and stands them up on her midriff. Their pitch-black hair falling straight behind their backs. Both their expressions are flushed, an excited look in their eyes. It doesn't take any prompting from Elly for the two schoolgirls to begin stripping, leaving a neat little uniform pile by their feet. They stand there, looking at Elly as they blush and hold their arms over their small breasts. Elly lifts them up again and gently sets them down on each of her breasts. Their footing sinks into Elly's flesh and they drop down to their knees, each of them straddling one of Elly's nipples. Elly places a hand on each of their hands and gently presses them down, their knees spread apart and their crotches come lower and brush up against Elly's upraised nipples. They each gasp as Elly's nipple gently slides into their folds. The two girls exchange a look, then in sync, begin to rock back and forth, leaving Elly's breasts wobbling back and forth.

Elly's breath comes in short gasps as she reaches back into the dollhouse for the last girl. She hears a scream and the clattering noise of small furniture being knocked aside. Her probing fingers feel something hard knock against them. She keeps feeling around until she feels something soft and grasps hold. She grins as she hears the scream get louder and her hand comes out with the smallest of the schoolgirls, her blinde hair tied into a long braid. Elly brings the schoolgirl in front of her and begins to undress her. Unlike the others, this girl fights back, holding tight to her skirt as Elly tries to pull it down. But her strength is no match for Elly, and with a smirk, Elly strips her naked.

Elly brings the girl up closer to her face, looking up through the girl's kicking legs, her clean shaven labia, her smooth chest, to the scared expression painted on her face.

"You..." Elly whispers as the girl grows deathly silent. "You are special. You're going to provide motivation for the others. Either they get me off first, or... going to be a belly bulge."

The schoolgirl's eyes widen as Elly turns her around to face her friends and lowers her legs towards to her parted lips. The girl tries to keep her legs raised, but Elly grasps hold of them with her free hand and slips the girl's feet between her slick lips. Elly's tongue slips out her mouth and wraps around the girl's thighs, gently pulling her in with a soft slurping sound.

The schoolgirl's voice shrieks out "faster! Do it faster! Seiko, Yuki, ride those nipples! Melly, use that dirty tongue on someone other than me for once!"

Elly feels her whole body heating up as the schoolgirls all redouble their efforts. The two Asian girls stradling her nipples rocking their hips back and forth in time with the wave motion of her breasts. The brunette lying on her crotch grinding her whole chest between Elly's clitoris. Even the girl between Elly's ass cheeks pushes her whole face in, squeezing her asshole lightly apart. Only Abigail, her head deep inside Elly, unable to hear, continues lightly flailing her legs as before.

Elly slips her tongue further forward up against the schoolgirl's crotch, eliciting a yelp of surprise. Elly's tongue ravages the girl's tiny body, making sure every inch is coated in saliva as she sucks her in deeper, her lips widening to fit in the girl's hips. She gets to the girl's waist and begins to feel the girl's feet curl around the back of her throat, beginning their descent down Elly's gullet. The schoolgirl's encouragement speeds up, her voice rising higher. Elly works her lips up over the girl's smooth chest, forcing the girl's arms up above her head. The girl begins to shriek again. Elly feels something wet run down the back of her tongue with a slight taste of saltiness. Elly almost laughs as she realises the schoolgirl is pissing herself in fear. Elly eagerly swallows down the pee, this girl's whole body was hers now and she wasn't ever coming out.

The schoolgirls put in a vigorous effort, but the only thing that could get Elly off anymore was the feel of the schoolgirl's head slip between her lips, her shriek abruptly cut off. Elly continued slurping in the arms and long blonde braid hanging loose from her lips, feeling the ridge of each knot in the braid brush against her lips.

Elly swallowed, feeling the girl slip down the back of her throat just as the heat she felt rising ran like lightning through her body, her back arching and nearly throwing off the two Asian girls on her tits. Elly collapsed back on the bed, her eyes closed, sweat dripping off her.

The two Asian girls on Elly's tits watched the distinctive bulge of their friend slowly inch down Elly's neck. The girl they'd known since first grade, reduced to this. Food for an uncaring predator that didn't even know her name. The looked to each other and saw they both shared the same excited expression. They both gasped in unison as they climaxed and fell limp against Elly's tits, the two of them locking eyes across the gulf of Elly's tits.

Elly just lay back on the bed, shivers running up and down her body as a tight mass began to fill out her stomach.

After a few minutes to catch her breath, Elly licked her lips and thought of tomorrow. It'd be hard to lose her new toys to Stephanie's party, but she could always find more...

End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed the story! Please get in touch if you did, I absolutely love hearing about everyone's experience with it. It what drives me to write more
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8305