- Text Size +

A few years ago, a third of the country was shrunk at random to just a few inches in height from an unknown cause. While there was initial panic, the world has soon settled into this new state of affairs with these shrunk folk commonly referred to as "tinies." They occupy all walks of life, and after some adjustment, have tried to carry on a normal life. In a small US college two students, one normal sized and one tiny, are about to find out whether tinies still occupy the same level of the food pyramid.


Elly and Amy weren't doing well. They were 25 points behind the other paired teams, a mix of several boys and girls all from the college dorms that had gathered in Stephanie's bedroom. The bedroom had been reorganised for the party, with the bed pushed up to one side and a selection of mismatched chairs circled around a table with a thick white tablecloth and more than a few empty beer cans. Amidst the detritus on the table one thing stood out, a tiny 6" tall auburn-haired woman sat upon a doll's house sized sofa.

They'd all gathered in Stephanie's bedroom to play a game that'd been banned on campus after several incidents involving the "disappearance" of tinies. It was a dare game, where each pair of players would draw an "action" card and a "method" card. The action card listed what the pair had to do, and the method card restricted how they could perform it. It'd been banned on campus after several incidents involving tinies going missing.

Elly had heard whisper of these incidents, that tinies had been eaten through a mix of negligence and "accidents." Ever since she'd been introduced to the concept that it might be possible to swallow a tiny, Elly had found herself obsessed with fantasies of it. Many nights she'd awakened from dreams of trapping a tiny inside of her to find drool on her pillow and her forefinger gently circling under her panties. So when her friend Stephanie had quietly mentioned the secret dare game she was organising for the end of the week, Elly had immediately put down her name and invited her tiny roommate Amy to be her partner. Amy had been a bit apprehensive about going, having heard the dare-game rumours, but Elly reassured her that the only way Amy would leave that party was with her. Elly kept quiet that "with her" meant "snug inside her stomach."

Elly had hardly been able to keep her mind off the party all week. She saw Amy in a new light, as prey, something Elly was soon going to have complete ownership of, body and soul. Amy would be hers. She'd touched herself every night thinking of it.

Elly had dressed for the party in a loose fitting white blouse and a pair of dark yoga pants. She wasn't sure how much of a bulge Amy would cause so she hadn't wanted any tight fitting clothing. She'd even forgone a bra, deciding a little discomfort of bouncing breasts was a price worth paying to consume Amy. Meanwhile Amy had opted for a golden yellow sundress that rode scandalously high on her, after Elly had reminded her Julian would be present, someone both girls shared a crush of. Elly had been only too happy to encourage Amy taking the skimpiest outfit she owned as Elly was unsure how easily she'd digest clothing. She just hoped Amy's yellow wedge heels were small enough to not cause indigestion.

So after all this anticipation, Elly was in a foul mood. All the cards her and Amy had drawn had been terrible, they'd failed them all, and more importantly hadn't offered any chance for an "accident" with Amy. So Elly sulked as she stared down at the deck of action cards on the table that were standing between her and her prey. Amy meanwhile was having a great time from her perch on the table, finding it funnier every time they'd failed, which had just made Elly feel even more frustrated as she feigned amusement.

Only one action card remained face-down. Sitting alongside Elly, Stephanie nudged Elly and in a sultry tone said "it's your turn, last chance..." Stephanie locked eyes with Elly and licked her lips before continuing, " ...to get some points."

Elly's eyes widened slightly as her pulse quickened, did Stephanie know? A few of Elly's female classmates had expressed an unusually keen interest in Amy, but what she was considering was taboo. Her only chance was an "accident." Elly gave a nervous smile back to Stephanie as she took the last card. Amy,  who was quite merry after her thimbleful of wine, rose unsteadily from her tiny sofa and pretended not to notice as one of her sundress straps fell loose and exposed a hint of the lacey pink bra she was wearing underneath. She knew Julian was watching.

While biting her lower lip, Elly turned over the action card to reveal... "perform a trust fall with your partner."

The other teams groaned as Amy squealed "this is going to be so easy" and began a little hula-dance on the table, swaying her hips back and forth. Elly bit her lip harder and focused, how could she use this to her advantage? A little distracted, Elly flipped the method card a too strongly as it flew across the table and onto the floor. After a few seconds, those sat around the far end of the table began to laugh while Stephanie gave Elly an excited look.

Amy ran over to the edge of the table and leaned forward, her sundress riding up and exposing her matching pink panties. Amy groaned. "Awwww... it's not even *hic* possible now. No fair!" "No hands allowed" Stephanie said.

With Amy still looking down upon the method card, Elly's lips curled into a devilish smile as she shared a look with the other girls in the room. She slowly licked her lips, making a show of it. The other girls began to grin back, Stephanie most of all, knowing what she had in mind.

"Do we forfeit?" Amy asked, unaware of the hungry expressions that had been turned down on her.

"No... I know a way we can do it." Elly replied.

"Huh?"

"I can catch you without using my hands... You trust me don't you?"

"Of course I trust..." Amy's voice faded as she turned around and saw the predatory look in Elly's eyes. She shuddered. "Errr, m-m-maybe we should call it a night?"

A few of the other girls started a chant, "do it, do it, do it, DO IT!"

Amy was suddenly very aware that she was the only tiny present and reliant on Elly to get her home. "What's the plan?" She tentatively asked Elly.

"Take off your sundress, then come over here, close your eyes, and trust fall off the table. I'll catch you."

Amy blushed, "w-w-why do I have to take off my sundress?"

"I wouldn't want to that pretty little dress to get snagged on anything" Elly explained with a smile.

Amy couldn't help but feel the smile was unnaturally large, and Elly's teeth especially sharp. "Snagged... on what" she thought. Uncertain, she looked towards Julian and was a little flustered but pleased to see the noticeable bulge growing in his jeans. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea... Amy looked embarrassed as she slipped off her remaining shoulder strap and let her sundress fall to her feet. She had to shake her wedge heels a little to get them free of the fallen fabric. Her matching pink underwear being all that protected the last of her modesty. Amy wrapped her arms around her chest and began her final walk towards Elly.

Elly had to swallow down the drool that was rapidly building up in her mouth as she watched her meal come closer, a meal that seemed unconsciously aware of her lower lower position on the food chain. Never taking her eyes off her prey, Elly got up off her chair and sank down to the floor her eyes only just level with the edge. Her heart was pounding and her breathing was rapid as she felt a warm glow inside her. After a furtive look to either side, Elly flipped the tablecloth over her waist and slipped a couple of fingers under her yoga pants and into her panties. They were already soaking. She gasped when she made contact with her clitoris and began vigorously massaging herself.

Amy reached the edge of the table. Elly, with her face flushed and her breath growing ragged, spoke in gasps "remember Amy, ha, you need to, ha, close your eyes."  

Amy took one last look at the outside world, her vision mostly taken up with the sight of Elly's red face.

Elly leaned her head straight back and opened her mouth wide. Her hot breath visibly coming out in ragged gasps.

The crowd grew quiet as they took in what was about to happen. Julian, only just realising how Elly planned to "catch" Amy, tried to speak up. "Um Amy, are you sure about this? Elly's going to ea-" He was interrupted by the girl next to him stamping on his foot.

"Huh, what was that?" Amy asked, her voice rising high as she felt the tension in the room heighten.

"It's nothing Amy" Stephanie reassures her, "you're at the edge now, so take a bow and fall forward."

Amy stood frozen as she leaned over the table edge, her arms clutched around her chest as she felt an unusually warm humid breeze brushing up past her from below. Despite its warmth, it left her shivering. She slightly peeked open her eyes and gasped in horror at the gaping maw waiting just a few inches below her, Elly's lips stretched back to reveal a slick abyss as wide as Amy's hips. "N-n-no! Don't eat me Elly" she shrieked.

Stephanie sighed and leaned over the table. Looking past Amy's terrified form and directly into Elly's eyes she mouthed the words "bon appetit," then stuck out her tongue to prod Amy's ass and topple her over the edge.

Amy fell head-first off the table edge and directly into Elly's waiting mouth. Her shriek immediately cut short. She felt a rush of humid air as she was squeezed tight on all sides, her back pressed against the rigid arch of Elly's mouth. Her face and chest rubbed along Elly's soft tongue, coating her in a thick layer of saliva while her arms were pinned to her sides. Amy felt her bra snap open as her breasts were squeezed tight against Elly's tongue, her breasts slowing her descent as she came to a stop with her head gazing down Elly's gullet and her whole upper body lodged deep in her mouth. From outside, the crowd saw only Amy's ass perched over Elly's lower lips, with her bare smooth legs kicking futilely against the air.

Elly was in heaven, she had Amy in her mouth, Amy was going to end up in her stomach and nothing Amy could do would stop her from being food. Elly began to swallow hard, her whole mouth undulating as she tried to work more of Amy into her mouth. She felt two soft pinpricks press on her tongue, rubbed back and forth, with each cycle ending a little further back in her mouth. It was Amy's nipples that'd gotten hard. Elly hoped Amy was enjoying this as much as she was. Elly attempted to close her mouth and wrap her lips around her meal, feeling the rough lace of Amy's panties as they began to slip over her lips.

But Amy wasn't ready to submit yet, she brought her knees down and pressed them into Elly's cheek. Giving her some purchase to push against. Amy again felt the cold outside air on her saliva coated ass cheeks as they slipped out of Elly's mouth.

This would not do! Elly had worked hard for this meal, Amy was hers now. Nothing was going to stop that. Elly pulled two slick fingers from under her yoga pants and brought them up to press against Amy's ass to push her back in. But with a wag of her finger, Stephanie interrupts "the card said no hands allowed!" Elly scowled as she looked up at Stephanie, but Stephanie just grinned back as enjoyed the show.

Elly dropped her hand and instead lunged her head forward, the momentum pulling Amy's bare ass back inside but leaving her sodden pink panties hanging on her thighs. Elly bit down, her teeth pressing sharply into Amy's buttocks. From deep inside her mouth she heard Amy yelp in surprise. She might not be able to push Amy further in, but there was no way she was letting Amy out.

Seeing the deadlock, Stephanie spoke up with a coy look in her eye, "there's no rule that says only two people can participate in an action card, just as long as none of you use your hands..." Elly looked around the room at the other guests. A couple of the girls licked their lips suggestively, implying an offer to help, but Elly had a better idea. She saw Julian had risen to his feet in his eagerness to get a better view, the bulge in his jeans having become even more visible now he was standing. Upon making sure she had a secure grip on Amy, Elly brought her head level and began to made her way towards Julian on all fours. Her eyes never leaving that bulge. She rose herself up on her knees directly on front of him and reached up to undo the zipper on his jeans. With a muffled giggle she slipped a hand inside, wrapping her fingers around the engorged cock and pulling it out. It immediately snapped to attention facing her. Elly looked up to see Julian's confused but excited expression. She grinned at him as best she could with a pair of legs and some panties sticking out of her mouth.

Elly gently opened her mouth, exposing Amy's saliva soaked naked ass cheeks again. Amy immediately tried to wriggle out, her butt cheeks quivering, but Elly brought her head forward and gently rested Amy's ass on top of Julian's cock. Then she pushed forward. Julian's cock drove hard against Amy's ass cheeks, pushing her deeper in and then slid down into Elly's open parted mouth. The head of his cock sandwiched between Amy's crotch and Elly's tongue. Elly ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, tugging at the ridge, and welcoming him in deeper. Elly began to gently bob her head back and forth, squeezing more of Julian's cock inside her mouth every time Amy slipped further into Elly's mouth.

Amy was driven into the top of Elly's mouth with every thrust. Amy had dreamt of riding Julian's cock, but not like this! While Julian's cock drove hard into her crotch, Elly's tongue was rubbing up and down every part of her chest, stimulating her nipples and turning her screams into moans of pleasure. First her head and then her breasts popped through into Elly's throat, giving her a welcome respite as she gasped for breath and approached her climax. With one hard last thrust, Julian pushed Amy's hips as far back as they'd go into Elly's mouth, getting stuck around the ring of her throat. Amy felt her crotch and legs splattered with warm cum as Julian climaxed all over her. Amy shrieked with pleasure and fell limp in the afterglow. Elly used her tongue to wipe Julian's cum all over Amy's lower half, making sure Amy was fully coated so her hips could squeeze through the tightest parts of Elly's throat.

From outside, the crowd watched Elly pull her head back and let Julian's limp cock droop out of her mouth, leaving a trail of cum dribbling down her chin. Resting on the head of Julian's cock was a pair of sodden pink panties. Only Amy's feet and wedge heels were left visible outside her mouth, her toes still in her wedge heel shoes glistening with cum and curled upwards in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Elly was about to make a final effort to gulp down Amy's hips when Stephanie spoke up again. "Hold on." No. She couldn't do this! Stephanie wasn't going to object was she? Amy was hers now. Stephanie walked over to Elly and leaned down in front of her so their heads were level. Her eyes sparkled as she whispered "I wouldn't want you getting indigestion, those wedge heels need to go." She brought her face in close, parted her lips, and slipped Amy's parted feet into her mouth, pulling them together. Stephanie came closer and embraced Elly with a deep kiss, their mouths wrapped tightly around Amy's lower legs. Stephanie ran her tongue up Amy's feet, her legs, and then intruded into Elly's mouth. The tip of her tongue just managed to reach Amy's crotch which she gave a little lick of. She felt Amy's feet twitch in response, Amy must still be pretty sensitive down there.

But Amy belonged to Elly now and Elly wanted to make sure Stephanie knew it. Elly thrust her own tongue forward, pushing it forcefully between Amy's thighs and curling up over Amy's crotch and dividing her ass cheeks. Elly felt Amy shudder as she ran her tongue roughly across Amy's clitoris. She waited a few moments before pulling Amy in deeper with her tongue, feeling Amy's hips finally slip into her throat with a pop.

Stephanie pulled back and let Amy's bare feet slip from her mouth. Stephanie leaned over to an empty wine glass and spat out a pair of yellow wedge heel shoes.

The crowd watched as Amy disappeared, the toes of her feet still curling and shaking from arousal as they vanished into Elly's mouth. Elly's lips closed, sealing Amy inside. A few more forceful gulps and a noticeable bulge running down Elly's throat was the last sign of Amy.

Stephanie clapped her hands together. "What an unfortunate accident! But I think we all agree Elly and Amy deserve at least 30 points for that performance?" The other guests cheered.

Elly rose to her feet as she licked the last of the cum from her chin. Looking around, she said in an upbeat tone "Amy never had much chance to enjoy her college life, so I'm sure she'd appreciate her last chance at a cum bath." Elly beckoned two of the other boys to follow her, grabbed Julian's limp penis in her left hand and the shirt collar of a fourth boy with her right hand. "Come with me." Elly merrily led the 4 boys out. Pulling Julian along like his penis were a leash.

As she walked out, Stephanie waved a tiny golden yellow sundress at Elly. "What about this?"

Elly didn't even turn around to say "she won't need it anymore. It's just trash now."

Stephanie walked over to a locked cabinet drawer. Pulling at her necklace, she fished a key from between her breasts and opened the drawer. Inside was a wide array of tiny clothing, each of which looked worn and used. Stephanie dropped the sundress inside, a memento of her party. She hoped there would be many more...

From inside Elly's stomach, Amy was curled tightly into a ball. She'd been coated in cum from head to foot, it'd even begun to pool around her with more coming down in spurts every few minutes. She knew she should be angry at Elly, but this felt so right. This is what she was, prey. Elly was her world now. She existed only to be a meal for Elly. She parted her legs and slipped her hand back inside, vigorously massaging herself again, wondering just how many orgasms she might manage tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope a few folk liked the story, I'll leave it up to the reader on whether Elly chose to let Amy out afterwards. As my first story, I was surprised at how much time and effort it took to write, I've an even greater respect for the other writers now I've seen how much has to go into one of these. I've plans for future chapters where one of the 4 men Elly takes back with her has a tiny male friend who Elly thinks might be tricked into meeting Amy up close.

I'd be interested in any feedback on the writing style. I think I need to work on some mixed tenses, I mix currrent and paste tense a lot. I'm also not sure about how frequently I switch perspectives. Perhaps I should focus more on just one character's thoughts and feelings?

I have a few plans for future stories involving these characters already. Elly is going to need a new roommate, and Stephanie seems to be building up quite the collection of tiny clothing and might need to find some fun ways to deal with any tinies spreading rumours about her. If anyone has any suggestions I'm always happy to hear ideas. I'm cool with any combination of f/f, f/m, m/f, and animal/f. Macro/micro or same-size.