Dionaea muscipula by Dius
Summary:

Ever since you were little you lived in her shadow. She outclassed you in absolutely everything you did and she never wanted you to forget you were dirt compared to her. With time you got used to it, however things took a turn for the worst once her powers began to grow.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 8925 Read: 32558 Published: July 10 2019 Updated: September 14 2019
Story Notes:

I'll be working on the story to fullfill the tags and maybe even more. I changed chapter 1 slightly to make it a bit longer.

1. Prologue: A taste of what's to come by Dius

2. The Beginning Of My End by Dius

3. My life in her hands by Dius

4. Her Thing by Dius

Prologue: A taste of what's to come by Dius
Author's Notes:

I am entirely aware that my tags are not consistent with what is on this chapter. I encourage you to wait as I will be continuing my story and respecting the tags in future chapters. No giantess, shirnking, growing content in this chapter, just introducing the characters and a bit of action

My sister isn't someone you'd call "ordinary". Being only 17 years old she boasted an incredible physique, comparable only to top models well in their twenties. Her fit waist came, seemingly, out of nowhere since she never works out. On top of that, her ample bottom complemented thick thighs perfectly which, in turn, made her long legs exceedingly proportionate. She was 6 feet tall, and with all of that mass in her lower body, it was understandable to question how there was any left for her gorgeous H-cup breasts. Her beautiful face alone was enough to keep a man dreaming for days. Her silk-like skin had absolutely no flaw on it except for her mole on the lower side of her face and on the top side of her left breast which added a seductive element of entropy to her otherwise perfect body. And as if she hadn't been blessed enough her body was still growing. As if her appearance wasn't enough, god decided to make her exceedingly smart and social, boasting the highest grades in school and easily being the most popular girl. My parents, who were from the low to middle class, could not scrape enough money to reward her and often felt as if they were in her debt. As for me I must have balanced the scale, I've never been good at anything. Multiple times I have tried to force myself to find something which I'm good at, however I've given up. In school I was known as "her brother" and no one really knew my name. Due to my low grades I now have to take an entry exam to get to a decent university. I never work out and, unlike my sister, my body is skinny and shabby and I've only gained half an inch during my growing teenage years. At 19 years of age I am 5 feet 3 Inches which for a male is rather low. As you can imagine my relationship with my sister isn't exactly... "good".
[] 
I wake up extremely tired. It's 4 am in the morning and I can hear my sister moaning audibly from next door. Once again my sleep was interrupted because of her, however this time it was much worse since tomorrow (today) was my entry exam. I had been studying all day but couldn't keep going, given my sister had already begun her "fun" at around 11 am, after eating and I could not concentrate.
It wasn't abnormal for her to bring a guy to dinner and have him sleep with her on a daily basis. And usually nights would be rather noisy. At first my parents complained, however given her high grades and extremely manipulative attitude, she managed to play with their guilt and get away with it. Luckily for her, both of my parents work night shifts, so she managed to convince them to go out at night so they could "bond" and feel young again. Naturally I couldn't come with, and I'm starting to think she did that on purpose.
At first I was ok with it since she didn't make much noise and I could more or less manage to sleep. However recently her "affairs" have been getting louder and louder. I'd like to say it's the sound that's keeping me awake, however, her wet moans and screams paint a vivid picture in my mind of her gorgeous body being pleassured in many ways.
My boner was raging at this point and I couldn't resist any longer so I started masturbating to the sounds of my sister, cursing the guy in her room under my breath.
I started stroking harder and harder until I climaxed all over my stomach. I had run out of tissue so I decided to go take a shower before my parents came home.
I was naked and I wanted to quickly get into the shower and have a bath. As I opened my door and stepped out of the hallway, I realized there wasn't any sound coming from my sister's bedroom.I tip-toed my way to the bathroom and just as I was about to enter I heard her door swing open.I lurched myself inside the bathroom and steadied my breath. Hearing footsteps from accross the door I tried to make myself as quiet as possible.
"Holy fuck that was amazing!"

"Yeah, I never knew someone could be so attracted to thighs." Said my sister in an uninterested tone.

"Neither did I! Haha!" I recognized the man's voice, his name was Joseph. He is a senior from my school I used to go to, your typical badass who bullies nerds and fucks bitches, however his strong figure and wealthy family made him an extremely popular assets amongst all girls. His voice was deep, however his way of speaking ressembled that of a toddler having fun at an amusement park.

"Honestly after the fourth time cumming on your thighs I felt wrecked. Next time, instead of fingering yourself let me do the work."

"Yeah no, I'm not letting you put your dick inside of me."
After that comment a short and uncomfortable silence filled the air.
"W-Why not? It's a joke right? Haha.. You got me!"

"No it's not a joke, you will never fuck me."

"W-what?! Why not?!"

"I just feel like letting you fantasize about me until you smother your dick off."
I could hear his breathing getting faster and faster through the door. However he realized this and quickly tried to calm himself down.
"WELL ALRIGHT, I DON'T NEED YOU STUPID BITCH! I GOT PLENTY OF GIRLS TO FUCK!"

"Perfect! Then, out you go now!" She said in a cheerful voice

"W-Wait!Katherine!!PLEASE!!" His voice was hoarse and I could hear sobbing.

"Joseph, get out of my house now." Her voice was powerful and demanding.

"NO! Katherine, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"If you don't leave immediately you will NEVER see me again."
I could hear sobbing from the other side of the door. However this wasn't a mere tantrum sadness. This was a full-blown soul-wrenching cry.
After a brief moment, I heard slow steps beginning to make their way to the door.
Once he was outside I heard a final "Please" as the door was shut forcibly.
Surprisingly, this is a common occurrance with my sister. Usually she would not let her company penetrate her directly, rather she'd indulge him in many rounds of foreplay and then kick them out once she was satisfied.
With a sigh I walked towards the shower, when I heard the door to the bathroom open.
"What are-"
My sister stood at the door, wearing only her panties, watching my naked body and my cum covered stomach.
"Are you serious?" She said after an agonizing moment.
"You were masturbating to me!" She exclaimed as she started to get closer to me.
With her height advantage and her glorious body I was momentarily stunned at her approach.
"Did it feel good?" She cooed, squeezing her big tit.

"No wait! It's not what you think!" I managed to stammer.

"Oh really? So you decided to masturbate at the exact same time I was having sex, right before your entry exam?"

"N-no I mean..."

"Prove it then." She urged her body closer to me, her incredible body was surrounding me almost pinning me against the wall.Despite having cummed just moments ago, my dick got extremely hard, extremely quick.

"Now... brother, what is this about?" She asked lasciviously whilst pointing at my erection and pressing her tits close to my face.

"No wait! it's-"
My reply was cut short by her breasts which had been pressed on my face at break-neck speed.
"So this little guy is not my fault?" She said feigning sadness with a big smirk on her face as she positioned her plump thighs around my dick.
I was completely melting in her pressure and divine touch. My knees began to falter and my mind began to shut down. She let out a big yawn and started to stretch infront of me, flexing her muscles around my dick and pushing me further into the wall. Almost immediately I exploded into the floor behind her.
She let me go and I fell to my knees, panting horribly. My eyes met with her godly vagina which was extremely wet without a trace of hair anywhere, which was odd, since (at least to my knowledge) she'd never even used an epilator.
"Sorry big bro, I got carried away!" She said in a mocking little girl voice swaying her hips seductibly
"Now leave I've got to take a bath." Her voice had shifted to this cold icy tone.
After a brief moment of hestitation. She opened her legs and I could see they were covered with a white liquid that reeked of Joseph's semen.
"Unless you want to wash me yourself." She giggled.
Surprisingly I found myself considering this offer, but luckily my brain managed to jump-start and I ran to the door.
"Oh and big bro, put my clothes in the basket pleeeease" She said with a very annoying girly voice while throwing me her wet black thong.
"Good night!" She said squeezing her majestic ass which showed her wet crotch and pussy as she closed the door.
Unsurprisingly, my erection returned to me yet again as my head began to fill up with images of my sister's demonically perfect body.
I headed to my sister's room with her wet panties in my hand. I could hear her humming in the distance while she took a shower. I was trying with all my might not to think of her, but alass it was futile. My eyes were being forced to look at her alluring thong and my nose seemed to ignore all other smells besides that of my sister's fluids.
I felt my erection rising up for a third time however, it was starting to hurt slightly. I tried with all my might to resist it but, before I could even register, my hand had begun stroking my swollen dick. It was uncomfortable now, but my instincts prohibited me from stopping. As I upped the pace and began pulling myself closer to orgasm, I couldn't stop my self and instinctively shoved her thong in my mouth, in order to savour every last piece of my sister.
Immediately I felt a presence behind me. I froze, my mind clouded in panic and fear.I spat out her thong and turned slowly... only to realize there was no one there. Had I been mistaken? I knew my primal instincts had frozen me in place, could they have been tricked?Despite my fear and noticing that my sister was still in the bathroom I quickly ran to her room and finished my business inside.
Her room is nothing out of the ordinary. If anything the only remarkable thing was how incredibly organized and spotless everything was. Her king-size bed was the only exception, with all her clothes sprawled around and her crumbled bed sheets.
However a very faint but oppresive smell littered the air. At first glance (or whiff actually) one might mistake this smell for perfume, however after having endured her for roughly 19 years I found out that this was just her normal body odor. The smell was extremely enticing and, with concentrated quantities of it being in her room, I could not help my self but blow my load lying on her bed, surrounded by her smell.
Suddendly I heard the door move.
Impossible! I thought I had been extremely careful and kept my ears focused on the hallways in case she came here.
I tried to hide  my mess, but alass it was too late.
"I can't trust you, not even with something so tribial like moving my clothes." She said annoyed.
She was wearing a towel which barely managed to contain her assets.
"Is it the third time today?" She exhaled, irritated.
As my heart raced and my mind stumbled on words to say. My mouth was left agape with only unintelligible sounds able to come out.
"Get off my bed". She ordered in her usual, cold tone.
I immediately complied and stood up.
"On your knees, now!" She ordered and, almost instinctively, I dropped to my knees.
She sat down on the bed infront of me and meticulously inspected me with clear disgust on her face.
"Honestly, your stamina intrigues me." She said after a long silence."But I wonder how long you can last, without jerking yourself off like a disgusting pig."
With that she opened the lower side of her towel which exposed her beautiful long legs.
My eyes were glued to them the instant they popped into my view. And I felt my groin reacting too.
"Do not dare touch your dick." she threatened staring deep into my eyes.
After a brief moment, her gorgeous legs  started parting at an agonizingly slow pace.I was gifted with a sight of her bewitching waist. Her exquisite abdomen enthraled my eyes and mind even further. Her delicious thighs kept parting and parting until her womanhood was fully exposed to me and a musky, alluring sent entered my system.
"Lick my feet" She ordered. Not bothering to move them from the ground.Unable to think for myself I scrambled to reach her toes and began licking fervidly.Needless to say, my bulge was boiling hot and ready to explode at any second to the point of pain. Sweet, blissful pain.
"Now. Work yourself up my thigh." She said in an extremely soft, but seductive voice. My tounge began moving slowly according to her commands. I passed every part of her leg splattering her sculpted body with my saliva until I reached her inner thigh.
The scent was thick here and my sensess were overloaded with her. I could only think about her and nothing else mattered to me right now.
"Good boy." She cooed stroking my hair with her hand.
My dick was killing me. I had so much pressure in my groin the pain was excruciating.
"Now." She said even softer than before.
My mind was corrupt with pleasure and her next command would be the climax both figuratively and literally since my dick could not hold on any longer.
"Go to your room before mom and dad get back."
I froze.
"What?" I blurted out without even thinking.
"I said, go to your room before mom and dad get back." she repeated as she pushed me away from her leg and closed her towel.
"I'm tired, besides, you need to rest before your exam."
"I- No! I mean-"
She closed in on my face and kissed my forhead whilst carressing my groin.
"Good night" She said playfully, with a sly grin on her face and laid back on her bed.
I was vivid, but there was nothing I could do. Having finished my "games" with her I immediately remembered how tired I was as my stamina lingered away.
I got up and headed for the door.
"Turn off the lights before you go" She said in an extremely seductive tone.
I did as she said and went to my room.
When I rested my weary head on my pillow I realized my stomach had still not been cleaned so I got up and rinsed it off with water.
Finally I could be able to get a few hours of sleep before my exams. As I laid there in the dark. I realized I couldn't shake her from my mind. My dick was still stiff as a board which prevented me from sleeping. I quickly pleassured myself so that I could finally rest. However when my head hit the pillow, somehow, even with my otherwordly exhaustion I could not still my mind. I was caught of guard with a thought of her body and I would have to release my seed again and again. There was almost no pleasure anymore, as I stroked my member it burned and twitched unnaturally, however my lust was too strong and I could do nothing else to calm down.
I ended up repeating this cycle countless times, while my sister slept soundly, while my parents arrived home and while the sun rose up through my window.


End Notes:

I have much more planned in store, MUCH more!

The Beginning Of My End by Dius
Author's Notes:

I'm back! This is my third time trying to upload this chapter because of my inability to comprehend how this works. I'll get used to it eventually. Not much happens here in terms of size, but I wish to experiment a bit more with their current sizes. However, feet! :D

 

I came back from my exam and instantly headed to my bedroom to get some rest.
Why did she have to do this me right before the exams?! Needless to say, I couldn't concentrate and I probably flunked my entry. 
As for last night, this was actually a normal occurrance as well. You see, many of my class mates used to openly exclaim their jelousy for me. They were jelous of my position as her brother and the fact that I got to eat, sleep and bathe at the same place as her. However, she was just too seductive. You see, often times when she got mad or pissed at something, I would be on the recieving end of her tauntrum. She can get violent at times, but hasn't permanently harmed me ever. However, ever since she discovered the effect her body has on others, she does not hestitate to toy with the primal emotions of her victim. She soon found out that the easiest way to punish me, was to give me a taste of her unforgetable body and then leave me be, letting my mind do the rest of the work for her.But she had gone too far! I thought I had somewhat gotten used to it and could deal with it with a simple fap, but now I understand that I underestimated her. All I wanted to do now, was sleep. And luckily her images began appearing less and less often in my head.Just then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Big bro, is anything wrong?"fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! FUCK HER! SHE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE! As I cursed her with all of my combined mental strength I had left, she opened the door.

"You haven't eaten your lunch yet." Her gorgeous voice flooded into my room.I laid facing down, with my head in my pillow while I heard her bare footsteps closing in on me.
I heard my desktop chair being dragged and put beside my bed.
"What's wrong?" She asked again, this time with a tinge of concern.

"I didn't let you enter my room Katherine." I said softly, with my head between the pillow.

"What?" She said, leaning closer, evidenced by the annoying sound of my chair trying to withstand her weight.I had it.

"I SAID, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Lifting my head up and looking at her.That was a mistake.She was wearing a long plain white shirt which barely covered her bellybutton. Her long breasts wrinkled the shirt and stretched it hard.That was my shirt.

Immediately I put my head back in my pillow, trying to erase the sight from my mind.Her scent had already begun to corrupt my only sister-free sanctuary in the house which played a big part in withstanding her temptations.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" she asked "Did you fail the exam? I told you to study!" She said in a girly annoying voice.

Fucking bitch! She knows exactly why I am like this!

"Katherine, please... ju-just leave." I managed to breath out, covering my anger as much as possible.

"Do you hate me!?" She exclaimed.

What?

"I'm sorry about last night, I got carried away, I-I am so sorry." Her anguish was clear. And I could hear her voice cracking.Despite my best instincts I turned and looked at her.Her face was slightly red and her eyes were wet with tears.

"I don't know what came to me." She said "Please forgive me, I won't bother you anymore!" Her tears and words seemed sincere.

"It's okay Katherine, I don't hate you. I-I can't hate you..." I replied, sharing some truth of my own.

"That makes me happy." She said sniffing and smiling like a little girl.

"Will you give me a hug?"

"I er.." I hesitated, staring at my t-shirt about to explode from the pressure in her cleavage.

"C'mon!" She said, opening her arms.

Hesitatingly I got up from my bed and fell into her arms.At first it actually felt nice and comforting, but gradually she started adding pressure.Suddendly, I could feel my strength leaving my body.

"Kath-Katherine wait!" I blurted out, scared at this eerie feeling.As if by custom my knees began to fail me and her arms were the only thing keeping me on my feet. She pressed me closer and closer to her chest squeezing me with her beautiful breasts.
"You are so easy." She said, in her cold voice as she giggled.

"KATHERINE!" I screamed out of fear.
I fell to the floor to my knees, however unlike last time my face wasn't on par with her pussy, rather, I seemed to be just shy of her thighs. My dick began throbbing.
"Wh-What?"
"Oh my god. It worked!" She exclaimed laughing.
"Katherine what is this?!" I said looking at my hands as I felt my weakened body.
I looked up at her and I kid you not I could see my shirt giving up under the pressure of her angelic breasts.
"Thanks bro!" She exclaimed, pushing me playfully with her thighs which cause me to fall back.
I was blessed with an aweinspiring angle of her god-like body and my dick stood up, rock hard.
"I'll give you a reward." She said. Lifting up her foot and granting me a view of her delicious sole specked with tiny dots of dirt and dust.
"Clean my sole." She ordered in her cold voice.
I could not stop myself from licking her delicious sole savouring every centimeter. I felt my strength slowly seeping through my mouth but I did not care.
"Good boy." She said softly.
As my erection was reaching it's climax she shoved her toes inside of my mouth and I fell back on the side of my bed. She slowly lifted her other foot and barely pressed it on my groin. I couldn't help it, and I exploded inside of my pants, breathing heavily I tilted my head back to catch my breath.I heard a chuckle.

"Come on, you are too much of a quickshot! I can't have any fun with you!"

"Again." she ordered coldly. Rolling her eyes as she began to lift her (my) shirt.As if obeying her commands I could not believe my dick was betraying me and regaining it's strength 
She shoved her foot deeper into my mouth which I desperately tried to suck and lick with all of my might.
As she lifted her shirt slowly (So as not to break it.) I was greeted with her bewitchingly plump underboobs and smooth abdomen which immediately pushed my erection into full gear bringing with it a slight bit of pain.
She giggled.

"You are too easy little bro." She said softly and seductibly as she removed her shirt and her breasts fell only to regain their firm posture.
I was enthraled and could not help but stare at her lascivious body. She in turn, stared at me. However something about her stare reminded me of a scientist experimenting with a guinea pig. Nothing in her eyes acknowledge my existence and she looked at me with only interest and fascination in her eyes.

 

As she violated my mouth with her left foot and trampled my groin with her right she giggled as she watched me become a wretched beast whose only purpose is to fulfill it's needs. And right now she was my need.

I couldn't hold on much longer my mind had completely shut down and could only process her intense pleassure and her delicious taste. 

Almost as if it had all been a setup, as I was reaching my climax a distant voice cut through the atmosphere. It was my mother.

"Katherine!" She called

"Coming!" She replied standing up.

She looked for my shirt and tried to put it on but couldn't, however she wasn't flustered by this, rather she looked... proud?

As she walked to the door I laid on the floor a sweaty wreck.

"Rember to eat." She said "Sleep well!" She said playfully before blowing a kiss to me and closing the door.

I was a mess, I couldn't think straight and my brain was still thinking about her. My blazing erection did not help either, so inevitably I ended up masturbating to her scent and taste and came reluctantly in my pants.

FUCK! I thought SHE TRICKED ME! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

I couldn't believe it, but with her gone I could finally feel my tired body urging me to sleep. I rested my head on the pillow and tried to sleep.

But the smell was too strong. I couldn't help my self and I had to masturbate twice before finally, finally being able to pass out and get some rest.

 

End Notes:

That's it! Hope you enjoyed! I'll post a new chapter as soon as I can. Stay tuned!

My life in her hands by Dius
Author's Notes:

Finally getting into the action. Shrink, odor, and some vore in this one! Hope you enjoy!

As I came to, the sun hat already set on the horizon. I had slept a good 6 hours and felt slightly tired still, maybe becuase of all the "action" lately. I tried to think of the events previous to my nap, but things were slightly blurry and I couldn't concentrate. It was around 8 pm and my family would most likely be having dinner so I got up and...

Wait. What? My shoes do not fit me. They-they are loose. No way.

With that, my mind clicked and I connected the dots, that feeling I had felt with Christine and the fact that my phone looked slightly bigger confirmed my suspicion. I had shrunk, but... how? What the fuck? And then a gruelling feeling took over me as I realized, no way, no FUCKING way, was it her? How?! HOW?!

As I stared incredulous into the abyss, my head began to hurt, I decided to confront her later and find out what her objective was.

I headed downstairs hoping to find my parents in the living room. And I was greeted with the sight of my gorgeous sister humping Joseph in the sofa. I froze and unconsciously kept my eyes on her. She looked beautiful... but something was off. Her size and voluptous body had become... bigger? Her tits were now almost the size of my head and her ass was so big I actually considered Joseph's health being under her.

"Oh... You woke up." She said softly. "Mom and Dad went out to eat. Joseph this is my brother Mike."

She said this whilst humping him constantly. Joseph took a few seconds to recognize the situation. "Oh... Hi M-Mike." He managed to say but kept looking at my sister.

I didn't say anything and just went straight to the fridge to look for something to eat. I heard his grunting in the background.

"Fuck! Holy fuck this is fucking amazing!"

"Ugh! Again? And you want to put it inside me with that endurance?" My sister said annoyed.

"Fuck! No I don't know why I swear this only happens with you!"

"Shut up and suck on my tits." She demanded. Due to the fact I didn't hear a reply I assumed he wasn't given much choice.

As I went up to my room with a sandwich in hand I took a final peek and saw my sister's huge tit completely consuming Joseph's face. Joseph was completely gone and his hips shook wildly.

As my mind plastered that image and hung it on my unconscious wall I went up the stairs, not before hearing an annoyed "If you keep cumming like this, you are going to pass out."

I was pissed, for one part I was looking forward to my mom's cooking and being able to watch TV, and then be able to regain my strength with decent sleep. But now as if she had read my mind all of my plans had been thwarted instantly by my sister. And even with my hatred for her I could not get her out of my head, I was used to her taking an ample space in my mind from me but not to this degree. Things were getting out of hands, and it was all her doing. I wanted to yell at her but I've never done that before, and the reasons for that are a topic I've never really given much thought.

I guess I just came to normalize her position which she quickly adapted to and took advantage. You see, up until now, her "games" were not something which I found unpleasant. Sure I was tired for the rest of the day, but I found her pleassure more than able to make up for it. But now, now things had gotten too far. I could not shake her off of my mind and the pleassure, though extremely satisfying, was beginning to threaten my mental sanity and stability.

I swear I tried, I tried to hold on, but the more I tried to forget, the more I was reminded of her sculpted body. I saw as my hand grasped my raging boner and started stroking. Almost instantly I lost control and came all over my tissue. This is insane, what the fuck is going on?

In order to distract myself I started to watch videos on the internet with my phone. Until I heard footsteps and a door closing next to me. They had gone to her bedroom.

Instantly she started moaning loudly. After a loud climax which, as you guessed, got my boner raging again, they started talking.

"Ah! Katherine stop I can't go any longer!"

"Ahahah what is it the 13th time you've cummed?"

"Stop, seriously my dick hurts like hell."

"Alright then, I suppose you don't want to fuck me then?"

"Wh-What? Really?"

"You've been such a good boy, I'm feeling generous."

"Fine, yeah sure!"

Hearing how easily my sister managed to get what she wanted pissed me off. But just the thought of putting my dick inside her vagina got me extremely horny.

Through the course of the next ten minutes I experienced a magnificent orgasm as my sister moaned louder and louder.

After her climax I laid there in my bed, catching my breath. I heard her door open and I assumed she was going to escort Joseph out of the house while causing another scene.

Suddendly my door opened.

Naturally I was not expecting this and I was laying on my back with my dick out.

"Are you awak-" she stopped as she watched my scramble to cover my erection.

"Of course you are." She said, content.

I looked at her she was wearing a black bra and colorful pijama pants and- wait what the fuck? She looked beautiful, but not her normal beautiful. Her assets had expanded even more and she seemed taller. Somehow her beautiful features only looked even better. She was so perfect it was almost... strange.

"Sis! I-I told you to knock on the door! W-What do you want?"

"I was just checking up on you silly!" She said playfully.

"Where's Joseph?" I asked.

"Oh, he... he left a while ago."

What? I didn't hear the door open could I have been to caught up in the moment that I missheard that?

"What? But you were talking not to-"

"So you were listening?" She interrupted, her voice carried a dangerous undertone.

"I- uh I mean it's impossible not to hear-"

"And this smell is?"

She was right, my place reeked of semen and sweat.

She aproached my bed and sat down next to me. My bed sunk underneath her weight. My head was on level with her breasts.

How has my little sister become this, this monster? I asked myself, unable to rip my eyes from her figure.

"Listen brother, I know we aren't supposed to do this, but it's clear you are attracted to me."

Yeah "attracted" was the word.

"So if you are feeling uncomfortable and need some release all you have to do is ask me." she continued.

She turned to face me and looked me in the eye with her gorgeous face.

"I am your sister after all."

That's the scary part.

With that, she removed a breast bigger than my head and squeezed it.

"Here, touch it." She said to me with the sweetest voice I've heard from her.

Somehow I forgot all the mean things she'd done to me, and went with her advice.

I reached and placed my hand on her breast instantly I felt that feeling, that cold feeling in which my strength seeped out from my hand, but I didn't really care. Her breast was slightly wet and hot. Her skin was beyond smooth and I could disfigure the breast in almost any shape or form. I was addicted, my dick was letting out precum once again as it throbbed painfully.

Her lewd scent had grown stronger and more dense. I felt surrounded by her smell and my room would probably end up reeking of her, but I did not care.

She moved her arm inside her pants and started touching herself. I myself did the same. I came instantly as soon as I started moving my hand. However she was not yet pleased.

Still touching herself, she grabbed my head with her other hand (my head fit inside her hand) and pushed me roughly against her tit. My dick grew stiff again, but these continued erections took a huge toll on my member as it was not natural to cum so many times in such a small amount of time. My dick was throbbing and it hurt, a lot. But I could do nothing about it, and didn't really want to either. I focused on my only task which was sucking on her unparalleled tits.

Her cute and seductive moans brought me to edge in no time and I climaxed all over her thigh. However she was still not done.

"I wish I could cum as many times as you guys do." She exclaimed in between gasps.

"Fuck! It's not enough." She said.

She moved her leg and placed it on top of the bed, beside me the other lay on the floor, and I was greeted with a full view of her fit abdomen. She lowered her pants in a hurry which made an unpleasant sound as the cloth gave in to her figure. But she didn't care, she looked at me with primal eyes, just looking for satisfaction.

And still grasping my skull in her powerful hand, she forcefully smashed my head against her lower abdomen which hurt but I was already drowning in her pleasure and decided to lick her belly with uncontained devotion.

She removed her hand from her pussy and pulled my face up so that I was facing her divine mounds. Unable to see my desperate face because of her cleavage she pulled me back and giggled as soon as she saw the sad state my mind was in.

"You look like a dog." She said staring right into my soul.

She jammed her wet hand into my mouth and I kid you not I went from limp to almost climax in seconds.

"I'm jealous. It's so easy to pleasure you guys and I can tell it feels incredibly good."

I licked and sucked and made grunting noises as her fluids filled my mouth and throat.

"You wanted to know where Joseph is?" She said.

Why is she bringing this up now? I couldn't give less of a damn where Joseph was.

She lowered her black thong and smashed my face to her pussy.

Her gorgeous moans came back. Luckily I wasn't touching my penis, otherwise I would have exploded right then and there. However, instinctively I shook my hips, flailing my dick out in the air.

"HAHAH! You are moving like a fucking dog in heat!" She shouted and started moaning louder. She increased her pressure and my head started to hurt. I licked greedily at this sacred place trying my best to stay within the realms of sanity as her pleasure slowly took over my mind.

"You are so- FUCK- so fucking MISERABLE!" she screamed while grinding my face on her pussy. I couldn't hold on any longer, as my mind gave up and my sanity broke I came into the air only from her smell and taste.

At the same time her muscles contracted and I felt a gush of liquids fill my mouth which further complemented my orgasm. I was in pure bliss, lost in pleasure.

But something was wrong which struck me because her pleasure never lacked anything but this time aside from her sweet, delicious juice I could taste another salty substance, it seemed like... blood? Blood? Could she have never? No that's impossible, then...

As I laid there on my bed my eyes widened when I saw a small figure laying on the bed, completely deformed and bruised, covered in bright red blood. It seemed to ressemble a grotesque representation of a human body.

What? I thought, I could make no sense of this.

As I heard my sister steady her breathing:

"Say hello to him! Don't expect any response though!" She said mockingly.

What? I thought again, I looked at the "thing" and it began to move, very slowly which scared me and everything came together.

"WHAT?!?!" I blurted out.

My sister started laughing.

"Took you a few seconds! HAhaha!"

She was laughing, laughing at a boy who had been reduced to nothing but a disgusting chunk of red meat, and I am sure that it was her doing.

As soon as this realization set in, I grew scared and I managed to snap out of this trance and I came back to reality.

"Katherine... Katherine what did you do?"

"Oh Mike, you still don't understand?" She said while licking her lips.

"Ugh, you really are stupid." She said.

After a brief moment she sighed and looked up at the cieling.

"I can shrink people Mike." She said in a cold monotone voice.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"You should have realized by now, haven't you noticed how small you are?"

As she said this I immediately noticed how big my bed was compared to me. I looked at her monstrous legs which looked like the size of a big tree trunk.

"Ka-Katherine how did you do this?" I asked trembling

"I don't know. I tried it, and it works, however one condition has to be met, for now." She said.

A condition? For now?

"In order to shrink something I have to be touching it." She said. "Which in your case is no mayor obstacle." She said while giggling.

"In case of a living being I not only steal their mass but also their energy she said."

So that's what that feeling was. Regardless, my whole world came crushing down on me, when I realized that my sister not only had the brains and body to do what she wants with me. Now, the universe had decided to bestow upon her this power to further ruin my life.

Why? Should I just die right now? I had been reduced to a play thing in hands of the worst possible owner.

All those thoughts went away when she raised her body on top of me, kneeling on the bed. The mattres gave out under her weight which further sanked me into the ground. I looked up at her impossibly perfect figure. My erection chose to respond to her body rather than common sense and my groin began to hurt and twitch.

"I'm going to make you my plaything." She said with a crazy grin on her face.

With that she lowered her body on top of me as I,out of instinct, tried to back off.

Her enourmous frame dropped on me as my feet reached to her knees and my head was sandwiched between her tits. Immediately I started to feel my strength rapidly leave my body and into hers. My mind as well was on the verge of madness as my resistance proved futile. My dick made contact with the lower part of her stomach and I exploded once again only to be erected immediately after.

I was now not only surrounded by her thick lewd smell, but also by her sublime body. As if to taunt me, she let out a big yawn and stretched tightening her muscles which only served to push my body further into the bed and limit my air drastically. I exploded immediately. She could control my climax and make me orgasm at will.

I was struggling to breath through the cleavage inside her tits, only occacionally getting a draft of air filled with her scent. It was getting extremely hot and her sweat was beginning to bathe me. I was completely dominated by her, I was her prey, her toy and even something so trivial to her as her sweat and body heat were beginning to threaten my life

Needless to say I climaxed numerous times on her abdomen as I felt my body get weaker and smaller and hers get bigger and hotter.

"I'll be on my phone if you need anything just tell me little bro." She said whilst swaying her body which smashed and pressed me further into the mattress.

Obviously I could not open my mouth because of the pressure, and even if I did I don't think she'd be able to her me.

My feet reached to her pussy now and my head was still stuck to her massive tits. I couldn't move a muscle and every second that passed I found it harder to breathe both from the pressure, the heat, and the sweat.

Her sweat eventually blocked my only air passage so I was forced to gulp down her fluids just to stay alive. Her salty taste only served to further excite me and increase my now searingly painful climaxes.

Things went on like this for a while as I came over and over again on her body. Ultimately with my size and strength deminishing rapidly I could no longer swallow the amount of sweat built and I started to drown in her sweat. Even still I was still cumming.

I saw my mind began to waver as oxigen failed to reach my brain. I was still cumming and shrinking when I drowned from her sweat.

Moments later she would get up from my bed only to find me utterly stuck to her body completely motionless. She peeled me from her body, grabbed Joseph and took a bath.

End Notes:

I might not be able to post in a few days, so please be patient.

Her Thing by Dius
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. I can only do these when I'm in the right mood. I still have ideas with which to continue this, however you will have to be patient as I cannot rush these out. The action begins with this one! Hope you enjoy.

I awoke in a bright place.
My mind and eyes were in shambles as I tried to adjust to the sudden change of scenery. I mean, I was just in-. Wait, what happened?
Realizing my previous predicament I tried to take in where I was, alarmed and scared. I remember... my sister, water, lots of salty water which I couldn't handle, and I-I drowned. I drowned didn't I?
My eyes started to adjust and I saw white. Only white, and slight dentures in the white, this was... a celing? I tried to move my head but I couldn't. I started to panic and began struggling as hard as I could but to no avail.

"You finally woke up!" A cheerful, beautiful voice reverberated throughout the place.
I heard footsteps and the ground began to shake. My mind made all kind of assesments as to what this situation was, however I couldn't believe them.
Only when the voice spoke again, this time closer, did I realize my predicament.

"How are you? Little Broo." the gorgeous voice boomed as I felt a huge tremor.

I wanted to scream but my mouth wouldn't cooperate, apparently I had lost control of all but my eyes.

"Oh. Right." The voice said as I felt my muscles relax and regained control of my head.

Immediately I turned to look at the source of the voice.
I couldn't believe my eyes. The scenery displayed two humongous blue mounds resting on top of the surface which I was in. Above these mounds was the gorgeous face of my sister smiling down at me. What?!
I realized my mouth worked again.

"Katherine! What is this!? St-Stop this! PLEASE!" I panicked not knowing what else to do. My breath growing heavier by the minute

"Oh calm down! This is just a game I wanted to play!" She said, every motion she made was followed by a slight tremor.

"But-But... No! I mean, Katherine I-I DIED, you DROWNED me, how can I be here? Did you spare me?" My mind was in shambles.

"No, you did die. But I Brought you back."

Silence...

Wait what?

"W-What do you mean?" I blurted out.

"I brought you back. You DID die, but I revived you-well... not exactly REVIVED."

"No, that's impossible that would mean that-." I said.

"Look it's easier if I just show you."

Suddendly, a huge mass appeared on the corner of my vision. Her hand. I saw her index finger get closer and closer to me. A finger the size of twice my body and probably heavier.
"NO! WAIT! KATHERINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WAIT!." I screamed whilst trying, somehow, to regain control of my body.

The finger touched my face and for a second I felt the warmth as I heard her giggle and then... the preassure came.
It didn't last long, merely a few seconds, but the pain, THE PAIN. I heard my skull shriek as the weight overpowered my bones. Then I heard my snap and my vision went blurry as a searing, excrutiating pain
filled my face. Then I felt the pain and heat come from INSIDE my head. As I screamed and screamed and cryed for her to stop I felt the pain slowly fade with my conscience.

I couldn't feel nor see nor touch nor smell nor hear anything.
Until... Light.
White, I woke up again under the ceiling.

"See?" The voice said.

I gasped. What. How is this POSSIBLE WHAT IS GOING ON?

"Listen." The voice said, sternly somehow shutting down any thought regarding my situation. "You are mine now, you belong to me, you are no longer my brother you are my PET- no... my BELONGING."

Why is this happening? And the pain, THE PAIN I felt just seconds ago had vanished. What's more I felt... perfect. And naked? I just realized I had no clothes on!

"As your master it is your job to do as I say, and depending on how good you serve me I shall reward you... or punish you." Her hand squeezed her huge boob which I could easily compare to a hill.

As I was trying to understand my thoughts under this sea of impossibilities I heard screams.
Screams, from right beside me.

"Oh! Someone woke up as well!" She said, cheerfully. Her smile shone bright on her perfect face.

"I looked beside me and saw joseph, laying down, naked, screaming with his eyes wide open and unmoving. He was following a sort of "unspeakable dance" in which his hands contracted and his screams where roughly in line with the contractions. Needless to say, a very unpleasant view.

"Oh don't worry about him, he is too far gone." My sister said, coyly.

I saw my sister shuffle her hands and somehow undress her right tit from her blue top. The huge mound probably weighed ten times my body. As it moved all that looked were glued to it.

Even if I couldn't move it, my groin began to enlarge.

She placed the mountain close to Joseph, who had ceased his dance and was now looking awefully at her tit.

"You see... You were gone for quite a while, and I played with joseph while waiting for you." She grabbed joseph with her enourmous hand which could fit multiples of him and pressed him against her nipple.

The broken doll sprung to life and began sucking and sucking while moving his hips. I could see the amount of semen he released was way too much.

"Big bro." She said while staring at me, as if the scene portrayed before me was a common occurrance (which it could really well be.) "It wasn't the pain that left him how he is." Her soft voice said.
"No." Her hazel eyes engulfing me with her attention. "It was the pleassure." She revealed.

"Apparently, I rewarded him too much, and he became addicted to me." She said with a bit of pitty in her face.

I listened as I saw the sad act unfold infront of me. Jospeh was now panting and blurting out uncomprehensible words as he tried to grab as much of my sister as possible.

"But now I have you, she said." With a slight grin on her face. I felt a cold shiver travel down my spine.

"And that's also why you have to hide those." She said pointing at me- no at my dick which I just remembered I had. I tried to cover it with my hands but they wouldn't cooperate.

She must have noticed my struggling because she giggled and let out a "Oh right!" and I felt the strength return to my body.

Instantly I sat up and covered my erection.

"Oh no. Now it's far too late." She said seductively, licking her lips and looking straight at me.

Her beautiful face masked my fear and I was starting to give in to her arousal.

Beside me, Joseph laid face down passed out in a puddle of semen and spit.

I stared at her tit when suddendly my landscape shifted. I saw the two mounds (one blue and the other white-pink) rise up as a delicious waist revealed itself from the bottom. I was awestruck and could not mutter anywords. Her shadow covered me completely. I couldn't see her face, hidden behind her breasts, right infront of me I could see endless stretches of perfect waist. Her bellybutton was presented for me, a small hole the size of my head.

High up from above, far beyond where I could ever reach, a command was given. "Worship me." The beautiful voice said.

At that very moment I could think of nothing else I walked to the waist and began licking and kissing her waist. I felt it shudder at my touch and bend at her breath.

"Remember that touching me, means you will lose energy and size." She said. But I couldn't care less. I was enthraled, utterly focused on my task ahead.

Somehow I felt a connection with my sister. I could feel her body move and react to mine, maybe she was even enjoying it. I thought giving into my pleassure.

"Lick faster, I can barely feel you slave." A cold stern voice broke my trance and dropped me back to reality.

"No, what, what am I doing?" I said to myself.

Fear and worry began coming back to me. I instictibly turned to run, scared not knowing where this path would take me, if I continued to do this.

"Oh?" The voice said. "I can't believe it, did you resist me?" She said amused.

"Wow! It's the first time someone resists me!" She said almost laughing. "I should reward you!"

I ran, I ran without thinking, that kind of desperate running where your tiredeness is not a problem. I ran without looking back, nor knowing where I was going. I was just running, running away from HER.

Sudendly something hit me and threw me accorss the ground. (Which at this point I knew was probably her desk.) My arm was bent at an abnormal angel, and I could feel pain whenever I tried to move it. A broken bone was clearly visible with blood pouring out. It took a while for the pain to set in, but once it did I could only scream to calm it down.

I laid there, screaming, crying.

Then a shadow appeared, it wasn't the same shadow from last time. I looked up.

An impossibility.

What I saw made me forget everything again.

Her ample ass, covered in dark yoga tights was looming ruthlessly above me. I could make out the outlines of her crotch which was slightly darker, probably from her moisture.

"Here, enjoy." were the last words I heard before the world came crashing down on top of me. Right above me I could feel, smell and taste her womanhood. Somehow the preassure was slightly bearable as I laid there, cushoned nicely between her lips.

My body was probably broken. I could feel numbness everywhere. But the pain was absent. I could only worship her, nothing else. I licked and wriggled under her as her fluids covered me more and more, until the heat was far too much to bear. I came. I licked and swallowed the delicious nectar emanating from the cloth as if it were water. I had gone mad, nothing made sense, nothing but her. I came.

Then, movement.

First slowly, then rougher and rougher. The magnanimous mountain on top of me was moving pushing harder and harder into me. I came. Thrusting without any regard for my face or body. With each thrust I could feel a part of my body snap but the pain went away when I sucked on her. I came. So I sucked and sucked until the thrusts were far too much to bear, and my face began to get mushed. I came. It was far too hot and moist I couldn't even breath anymore. But I did not care.
I came.
I came.
I came.
As what was left of my body began to shut down and the mountain began thrusting deeper and deeper into me I could feel my self still unconsciously licking her.
In between her ass, her woomanhood, her sweat, her fluid, her heat, my worship and my semen, I finally understood. I was hers, and nothing I could do would change that.
As I heard a beautiful moan above me. She consumed me entirely and I was flattened against the desk.
End Notes:

Now the long wait begins. Again!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8458