Nitra's Travels by Vaalser4
Summary:

The first in a series about a huge boobed, naïve, 36 feet tall giantess, who travels trough Europe and the USA. A humerous story, with a gentle giantess.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Crush, Footwear, Gentle, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 6448 Read: 26986 Published: August 08 2019 Updated: August 08 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

A lot of large ships enter and leave the harbor of Hamburg, Germany, each day. So no one really paid attention to the large cruise ship entering. To an uninterested onlooker, it would seem this ship would bring a few hundred tourists to the country, or people who had been on holiday and would now return. But neither was the case.
The ship, despite all its vastness, only carried 30 passengers. And no, it weren't super-rich ones either.


They were giants.


Coming from Brechia, the island of the giants, these people had chartered a vessel from the only shipping company of their homeland, and went on holiday to Europe. Even though the normal-sized people of Hamburg were, more or less, used to the sight of the occasional giant, seeing around 30 of them at once, whose height might be up to 40 feet, was still quite an experience. They towered over the harbor personnel, trying not to stumble or step on something after they left the ship, while at the same time drinking in the surroundings.


"This way please...", a uniformed man carrying a megaphone, standing on a platform, cried, pointing to the exit.


"So this is Germany... smaller than I thought, ha, ha", a middle-aged giant joked.

 

His family didn't laugh.


"Put that security guard down, it's no toy," a young giantess mother scolded her 4-year old daughter.


The humans present made way, so they weren't stepped on or overrun by roller-suitcases the size of vans as the group entered the city from the docks. Pictures were made, both by the giants as well as by the humans in their vicinity.


One of the gigantic people was remarkable in her own right. As the blonde, 24-year old giantess, 36 feet-something in height, came into view, especially the men raised their cameras to take pictures. Between their legs things rose as well.


She had a beautiful face, her black eyebrows contrasted nicely with her blonde hair, and her sapphire blue eyes sparkled. But most men looked a "floor" below. Because of her gigantic tits.


Even if she had been normal-sized, this woman would have had one of the largest busts in the world, but since she was a giantess, her chest was truly gargantuan. Her boobs protruded from her ribcage like two large, hot-air balloons, gravity-defying and proud. Her breasts were so big, she could easily cover an adult human with one of them. Or crush him, since they must weigh at least as much as an adult walrus.


And yet, they giantess carried them with an ease as if they were filled with air. Jiggling with each step, even the human males who weren't into giantesses or huge busts felt their cocks raise.


Nitra, oblivious to that attention, drank in the surroundings. She felt great. It was the first time she had left Brechia, and she had booked a very long trip, taking her to Europe first and North America afterwards. She had had contact with humans before, but being in their countries was surely to be a great experience. 


She was a bit naïve, in a childish way. Nitra was ready to believe whatever people told her, without realizing their true intentions. She didn't even seem to grasp that she had enormous boobs, even for her size, and their effect on others. For her, it all seemed perfectly normal. Hence she was being exploited in a whorehouse back home, where she didn't only have sex with both giant and human customers, but was tricked into signing a contract that compelled her to eat, yes eat, human peeping Toms. Although she found it odd doing so, her boss, an elderly former prostitute, ordered her occasionally to consume a man, while she lustful watched.


Nitra now stood outside of the harbor, travel bag dangling on her shoulder, and looked at Hamburg. A great experience was about to begin! She recalled what the captain of the ship had said to her and the fellow giants. The humans are just like us. Do what they do, behave normally, and everything will be fine. Nitra smiled. Yes, she would do that. They are just like me, she thought. Nothing special.


The giantess checked her map. What way to her hotel? There was only one here in Hamburg to accommodate her people, but since all of her fellow passengers went to other cities she had to find it herself. And she had to use her own map, because the public maps near the harbor were too small for her to read. It was her first time in the land of the humans, and she had to get used that everything was about six or seven times smaller than on Brechia. 


Ah, there is was. She saw on her map what route to take. Smiling, she went on her way, careful not to step on any people, cars, bikes, shrubs that all seemed like toys to her. Crushing things would only cause bureaucratic hassles, after all.

 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

The clerk of the Titanen-Hotel had been working there for about two months now, but not yet seen a giant. Only human customers, who came for the normal-sized rooms the hotel also offered. Until now, the handful of swimmingpool-sized rooms had been vacant. But she had been informed that a giant guest was to arrive today. 


The doorbell rang. The young clerk, expecting it to be the mail carrier or something opened the front door, which was never locked so the tourists to enter whenever they wanted. The next thing she saw were two large pillars of legs, the knees towering over the door frame. A pair of feet in huge, sturdy shoes, large enough to cover her 5'6 frame, carried them. 


"Hi, my name is Nitra. I booked a room," an innocently sweet voice came from above.


"Oh... errrr... yes. The entrance for giants is around the corner. You need to check in there. There is a sign that says it on the roof..." the clerk stammered. 


"Oh, sorry, I didn't see it," Nitra replied, who indeed had only been looking for the hotel's name and paid no attention to other signs.


"No problem..." the clerk replied and went to the other entrance.


There, outside, she craned her neck to see her customer in the eye. But the only thing she saw were two gigantic boobs obscuring the giantesses' face. Gee, what kind of a person was this? The clerk had only seen giants on pictures and TV till now, but she didn't recall them having such large busts.


"Can I have your ID please? Hold it on front of me," she quickly added, for the passport Nitra conjured up was as big as a double door, and she was about tot hand it to her.


The clerk quickly took care of the check-in and, with some effort, picked up a keycard as big as a large flatscreen-TV. As Nitra bent forward to get it, the clerk saw her beautiful face, while her boobs loomed dangerously over the clerk's frame.


"Your room is Nr. 1. Breakfast is from..." 


BLAM! 


A bag the size of a small train cabin slammed inches from her on the ground. The clerk, startled, jumped.


"Could you take it to my room please?" Nitra asked innocently. She had never been in a hotel before, but seen on movies that luggage were being carried by the staff to the rooms, so she thought this was normal. And she had to act like the humans, after all.


The clerk, her heart racing, looked a the gigantic bag, twice as big as she was. No doubt it weighted more than a ton.


"Eeeerrrr... we... ahem... we do not offer that kind of service here..." she said, feeling sweat running down her back.


"Oh. OK...." The suitcase was lifted like it weighed only a few pounds.


Nitra was shown to her room, and the clerk walked light-headed away, carrying a Brechian coin the size of a plate, given to her as a tip.


Nitra laid on the gigantic bed and was happy. She had a room now and could start exploring Hamburg, and later the rest of Germany. And then Europe. And then America. Life was good for her! It was getting late, and she still suffered a bit from a jet lag, so she decided to go to sleep and begin her funny explorations tomorrow.

 

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

"What do you mean, you don't clean shoes?" 


Nitra had put her shoes in front of the hotel room, expecting them to be cleaned, like seen in movies. But the clerk said no when she had brought them to the reception, after noticing they were still dirty, and informed why they were not cleaned.


"I don't understand. You do not carry luggage and don't clean shoes. I thought hotels did that," the 36 feet tall insisted.


"Sorry, that is Hollywood," the clerk said, praying for patience. "We do not offer that service. Hardly a hotel does anymore, and we do not have the equipment for it." The sturdy shoes, looking like those used by mountaineers, came up to the young

woman's shoulders. "Nor could I reach every spot..." she added. That was a mistake.
"I could help you," Nitra offered. And before the clerk knew what was going on, a large hand had grabbed her and dropped her in one of the shoes. The clerk was surrounded by the pungent odor of Nitra's footsweat, cloying and disgusting, because the giantess had worn the shoes for many hours straight during her voyage. 


"Get... me... (retch) out..." she croaked, feeling her stomach churn. The hot, damp stench was unbearable and burned her lungs.


"See, it can be done," Nitra said, picking up the woman's arm between thumb and forefinger and putting her on the floor. "You can...".


The clerk had ran towards a toilet, where she threw up so violently, she even tased black bile.


Nitra shrugged her shoulders, put her shoes on and left. She wanted to explore the city.


Walking through Hamburg, she drew a lot of attention. Not only were giants rarely seen, but one that had such huge boobs and such a beautiful face made sure public life halted briefly wherever she passed by. Her bust was emphasised by her wearing a low-cut Shirt, revealing a lot of cleavage. Her short jeans showed her nicely shaped legs, ending in white socks tugged nicely in her still somewhat dirty shoes.

She was being photographed quite a lot. Several men developed instant hard-ons, some of them were slapped by their offended wives. 


Nitra was oblivious to all this. She was admiring the buildings, the architecture, taking pictures herself and drinking in the scope. 


"Hey beautiful. Want to take me for a ride? You have plenty of space down there..."
Her attention was drawn by a guy hanging in the window on the fourth floor, eye-level with her. 


"Excuse me?" she asked, for he had spoken German to her.


"Want to take me for a ride? I need to go shopping," the 20-somewhat guy smirked.
"Oh. Sure...", Nitra replied, a bit bewildered. She had no clue in her childish naivety that he was drooling to touch her breasts and just made dumb remarks about her bust. She thought it was normal people took other with them for the asking.


"Come here," she said cheerfully, taking a step towards the window and reaching for the now surprised man. 


CRASH! Because she had been distracted, Nitra hadn't watched her step. Her left foot had landed squarely on a scooter, which had been fasted against a wooden pole. The vehicle itself was flattened instantaneously, as if it was a rusty, empty soda can. Her vast weight pressed the pole vertically into the ground with ease.


"Tell me where you want to go," Nitra said, holding the startled guy like a pet rabbit in her hand. He swung back and forth, at least 30 feet above the ground, hoping the giantess' grip wouldn't loosen. 


"Wait, I better put you in here," she offered, and pressed the guy, legs first, in her awesomely deep cleavage. Her enormous tits swallowed him up to his torso, while their gigantic mass pressed his puny body so tightly together that he could hardly breathe. When Nitra resumed her stroll, her wobbling breasts seemed like two enormous grindstones, ready to turn his body to pulp.


"Hey, I was just making a joke..." he croaked, but Nitra couldn't hear him because his voice was too weak, pressed together as his ribcage was. So he was an unwilling passenger now, trapped in the largest cleavage he had even seen and probably ever would. And since more people were taking pictures of Nitra, also from higher floors, he would become an involuntary internet hit.


The man sweated like mad. He felt the warm soft titty flesh wobble against his body, saw every detail of her skin, but didn't feel lust at all. He was afraid of being ground to a paste by the huge mass of breastmeat, or to slide through the cleavage and fall to his death. He swore he would never, ever make stupid remarks to women if he survived this. Sure, he tried to get free, lift himself out of the gigantic breasts, but they were just too massive for him to move. This woman was far too powerful for him, she held him unknowlingly in check with nothing but her breasts. 


"Are we were you need to be?" Nitra asked after about ten minutes. The man was relieved as he, after having nodded like crazy, was pulled from between her tits and put on the ground. He could only shake with fear and wet himself when Nitra smiled and waved goodbye, turn and continue her walk, stepping over a parked monster truck easily. Arriving back home, he found his scooter reduced to a thin plate embedded in a large footprint.

 

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Three students sitting on the roof of their three-story house had drawn Nitra's attention. They had called her and asked her about a person she didn't know.


She had turned and approached them, this time only destroying a trashcan.
"Who?" she asked.


"Busty Heart. She has huge breasts and uses them to smash things. Like watermelons," the cheekiest one said."You don't know her?"


"No. Smashing watermelons with her breasts? Why would she do that?" Nitra wondered aloud.


"For show. People like to see that. She takes a watermelon like this one here, lifts one of her breasts, and smash it totally with it."


Nitra looked at the watermelon, to her the size of a marble. Humans were hard to understand. Smashing fruits with breasts was fun? She briefly considered what to do, but then the words of the captain echoed in her mind. Do as they do.


"Ok, I can do that," she said, and released one of her gargantuan tits from her shirt. As she positioned herself over the watermelon, huge boobs lifted, the three baffled students ran out of the way. 


"No, wait, we..." one cried, but it was too late.


Nitra had jumped, and let her gigantic boob crash full force on the watermelon. It was squashed without a chance.


As was the table it laid upon.


So was the roof the table stood on.


And the room underneath the roof.


The enormous, ultra heavy breast smashed through the masonry as if it was thin plaster. Its gargantuan mass crumbled the concrete of the roof, made the walls of the room underneath it collapse and destroyed all of the furniture.


The students flew all over the place, catapulted around by the impact of Nitra's tit smashing on the fruit. One hit the chimney, the second was smacked on the ground, the third one nearly fell off the house. Luckily their injuries weren't permanent.
"Is that what she does?" Nitra asked gleefully, rubbing her tit. She looked at the house, in which as gaping hole, caused by her boob, yawned.

"Oops. Sorry. I am sometimes so clumsy. Well, I hope you liked it," she concluded sheepishly and left.
The students didn't like it. They had something to explain to the house owner.


After having strolled a while, a rumbling sound in her stomach distracted the giantess. She was getting hungry. On the ship, the captain had informed them that there were several restaurants that also served giants, but Nitra, in her simple-mindedness, decided to go local and sought out a normal restaurant. After having searched a nice place to eat in a broad street of Hamburg, almost squashing a bike and making pedestrians dive out of her way, she found one.


"All you can eat, 10 Euro," she read on the tiny blackboard in front of it. That sounded good.


The waiter stopped dead in his tracks as he saw two huge feet in heavy shoes standing in front of the restaurant. As he got outside, he nearly fainted as their owner bent over, giving him a view of the hugest cleavage he'd ever seen. It was longer than his entire body. He felt something in his lions stir.


"Excuse me," said the sweet voice of the giantess, whose bright blue eyes were fixed on his. "Do you have a table for one person free?" 


The waiter , distracted by the immensity of her tits, had said yes before he realized where to seat her. And that giants usually weren't served. Refusing now would be impolite, and he didn't want to piss a 12 feet tall woman off. But where could he possibly seat her? 


"Eeeerr, one moment please," he said, trying to play on time. "The backyard. Yes, there is room there," he said, relieved.


"Great. Can I climb over the roof?" the giantess asked, already lifting one of her long legs.


"NO! No, you can... er... walk around the restaurant and get over the fence... where the cars are parked...", the waiter interfered. Imagine. That behemoth trying to climb the restaurant. If it didn't collapse under her weight (what would those boobs weigh?) it would be damaged severely. 


When the waiter emerged from the back door, Nitra stood already in the backyard. He had taken the largest tablecloth he could find and spread it on the ground. 
"We have picnic here," he said. "Please sit down on the blanket".


"Oh, yes, I love picnic," the giantess exclaimed, clapping her hands so loud it made the windows rattle. She gleefully sat down after having rummaged in her jeans pocket.


"Here," she said, having plucked out a 10 Euro banknote and holding it between her finger nails. It was barely an inch long to her. The waiter caught it and looked quizzingly at it.


"All I can eat," Nitra said. "Bring me your best please," she said, smiling down at the little man standing in front of her.


"Errr... yes... sure...", the waiter said. Damn, he hadn't thought of that. The all you can eat service. For 10 Euro. And now he had a hungry giantess sitting there....
(An hour later)


"Grilled cow. Served on fresh vegetables, with fries...", the waiter said, wheeling a cart into the backyard. On it an entire cow lay.


"Yummy," Nitra said, putting a small barrel down. They had nothing else to serve the soda in she wanted. At least, not for a 36 feet tall.


She grabbed the pitchfork the waited had given her instead of a fork, and deftly pricked the entire cow on it. Then, like it was a large morsel, began gnawing it. Soon, only its bones remained. The vegetables, and the fries (served with a small bucket of mayonnaise) were gone too.


"Do you have pork?" Nitra asked. 


The waiter looked at her, totally astonished. She had already eaten two sheep, six dozen chickens and now this cow. And still she wanted more? The cooks in the kitchen were already threaten to strike. 


"Errr. Yeah..." he stammered and left.


After a fat pig, three dozen fish and the lion's share of the restaurant's ice cream, the big boobed giantess stood up. 


"Aaah, that was good." she said, rubbing her belly. The waiter's heart sank when she added "I will certainly visit this place again...".

 

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Nitra, her stomach filled, decided to take a rest on a broad staircase near the harbor district, where she had seen many people sit and enjoy themselves. Still having the notion in her head to do what the humans did, she seated herself on top of the stairs, letting her long legs (21 feet) dangle all the way down. 


Nitra savored the view, oblivious to the looks of the mostly young people sitting there too. Some gawked at her body in awe, more than a few sprouted boners. What a body! What a face! And what tits! All magnified because she was a 36 feet giantess!


Nitra, a bit tired from the travel, the food and walking around Hamburg, yawned and stretched, arching her back doing so. This made her gargantuan boobs balloon out even more, hiding her angelic face from view and stretching the fabric of her already thin skirt to its maximum.


A few of the young men ogling her came in their pants.


A few of those were slapped by their pissed girlfriends.


Nitra didn't notice. She let her lazy gaze wander over the surroundings. At last she was away from the isle, on holiday in Europe. She already had had a great time today. And the people, those little humans she until now only knew as customers in the whorehouse, they were really nice. She had heard rumors of giants having gotten into trouble while being abroad, like one woman here in Germany who accidentally had turned the Leaning Tower of Pisa into the Straight Tower by pushing against it, but Nitra couldn't believe that. In her simple worldview, everything was ok, even though she was six to seven times larger than the average person.


Harry was a 25 year old bachelor. He was totally into huge tits. What he saw sitting there surpassed his wildest fantasies. A real giantess, and one with a pair of knockers that made the most endowed big boobs stars look like flat screens. And she seemed to be alone, for he was wise enough not to piss a giant boyfriend off. Yes, if he played his cards right, he might get this one laid. He saw himself lying between those humongous tits, having the greatest fuck of his life.


He gathered all of his courage and cheek and approached the giant woman. Now or never!


"Hi, how are you?" he asked, standing on the highest stair and looking into the grapefruit-sized eyes.


The giantess looked at him and smiled. "Fine, how are you?" she said.


"Mind if I join you? I never have seen someone from the Giant's Isle."


"Sure." the giantess replied.


After a quarter of an hour, Harry knew enough. She was single, not too bright, and very trusting. The perfect booty for him. And those humongous boobs! Magnificent! Nitra wouldn't fit in his house, and he didn't want to bang her outside in his garden, but she immediately agreed to take him with her to her hotel room ("to talk" he suggested). So they went back to her hotel. Luckily he could keep up with her pacing because Nitra had to walk carefully. She didn't want to step on anyone or anything, and her feet could cover an adult with ease after all.


In the hotel, the talking soon turned into flirting, then to stroking, then kissing, and then, sex. Harry knew she was a whore, and made sure she would bang him for free. Nitra was trained in handling human males, and Harry got the full program.


He had to use all his self-discipline not to shoot his load when he saw the gigantic tits naked. And even more self-discipline not to come when he was being squeezed in her canyon-like cleavage.


Fully.


His entire body was sandwiched between titflesh. Nitra's boobs were firm yet soft, and like two droplet-shaped balloons they enveloped his body entirely. Harry could see veins, thick as fingers, snaking all over them, like faint blue spider webs. Erect nipples, the size of two fists on top of each other, showed her arousal.


As Nitra shook in bliss, her gigantic bosom shook too, and Harry shook along with the huge mass, unable to withstand their power. A single tit could overpower and even crush him, as each boob must have outweighed a mature bull elephant.


Nitra's cunt was bigger than his hand, and he wasn't sure she could even feel his dick enter. He startled as he noticed her clit was longer than his erect prick! Luckily, Nitra couldn't see his expression because her tits stood erect and gravity-defying, even as she was lying on her back, blocking her view.


Nitra toyed with him like a small sex doll, and Harry liked it. He played with feet almost longer than he was, slid along legs as if they were soft, warm tree-trunks, kissed lips the size of his lower arm. She knew how to handle a human male, trained and experienced as she was in the whorehouse.


He came inside her gargantuan cunt, his arms outstretched rubbing those behemoth boobs. He barely reached them. She came too, soaking his body with her honey. 
After the sex he invited Nitra to his home, suggesting they talked sitting in his front garden. Nitra agreed, and the unequal couple sat half an hour later chatting in front of his house. He had given Nitra a bucket full of soda and took a beer himself.


He was happy. This woman was naïve and had a body to die for. She had no idea he was only after sex. The giantess had agreed to become friends on social media, and even delightfully agreed to take a picture with him. Little did she know he only wanted pictures of her to jerk himself off staring at her boobs. She even agreed cheerfully to welcome him on Brechia, in her own house even. For Harry, that meant another bout of fucking huge tits.


After the evening and having drained all of his soda, Nitra stood up. Harry barely came up halfway her calves and couldn't see her face. Only the bottom of her majestic, firm bosom.


"Can I use the bathroom? I have to," she asked.


"Errr... you can go in the garden at the back of my house. My bathroom is... under construction," he said. 


"Ok, thanks," Nitra replied happily and went around the corner of his house to get into the garden. Harry smirked. Such stupidity! As if she could use a human's toilet! And she believed everything he said. Bathroom under construction! Yeah, right!

Giants were supposed to be more intelligent then humans, for they had larger brains. But this one.... naïve as hell. Good for him. And let her pee in his garden. The ground would soak all up anyway.


"Thanks for the evening and the drinks," Nitra cheerfully said as she reemerged. "I go now. See you soon!"


"Bye," he said, grinning. This had been a day to remember! He knew she would leave the day after tomorrow, but she would be at the stairs again tomorrow. Maybe he could fuck her again.


After Nitra left, he went inside. But he was soon being greeted by a foul smell.
He went to the garden and was shocked. Nitra hadn't just peed.
She had taken a dump.


In the middle of his garden, on the grass, a pile of shit laid, at least five feet high and six feet broad!


It was already attracting swarms of greenish flies, and it reeked like hell. 


Gagging, Harry could do nothing but to get a shovel and try to bury the soft, cloying, disgusting turds, each the size of a small log. He cursed Nitra, cursed all of the giants, while slapping away the flies landing on his face, in his nostrils and mouth. 
After they had wandered over the shit! 


Harry swore not to go to the stairs tomorrow. Or become friends with her on social media. Let alone hit on a giant girl ever again.


It was almost midnight when he had buried all of the shit his giant one-night-stand had left in his garden. Tired, and with muscles aching, he took a shower. A day to remember indeed.


Next summer his rose bushes flourished like never before though.

 

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

The next day, Nitra explored Hamburg further. It was her last day here, she would travel with a special train to Berlin tomorrow. The travel agency had recommended to stay only two days in each city in order to see as much as possible in the time span of her vacation.


She wore another shirt with a wide open front, showing her huge breasts again. She also wore a short skirt, and today, her sandals. And she attracted lots of attention today too, again being oblivious to it.


The naïve 36 feet tall had travelled to the ancient city hall. Having arrived there, she had positioned herself in front of it, taking selfies. This was her only option of course, for no one could hold her camera as it had the size of a large flat screen TV and was two feet thick. But she held her camera easily on her selfie stick, which was about as thick as a street lantern and twice as long.


Nitra stood leaned against one of the city halls' walls, towering over the third floor. Her bosom was as long as one of the office rooms, and it touched the wall just below the window as she stood there.


The people in that room, especially the men, choked on their coffee when they saw her. A huge cleavage attached to a beautiful, 36 feet tall woman, right in front of them! Some couldn't resist and gazed down at her gigantic bosom. But one man, an older one, was offended. He was of the old-fashioned Prussian way, no-nonsense and strict. He opened the window and angrily screamed at Nitra she should leave.


"Hmmm?" she replied a bit absent-minded. Nitra had just taken another selfie, for this one she had turned and leaned with her back against the city hall. She turned back in a quick motion.


Doing so, her tits swung forcefully against the wall, smacking hard into them. The impact of her behemoth boobs hitting the city halls wall made some small pebbles rain down. The room in which the angry old man stood shook violently. So violently, it made him fall out of the window.

 

Right in Nitra's cleavage!


Her tits cushioned his fall, but he sank head first up to his waist in her vast bosom. Only his kicking legs struck out of Nitra's bosom. The giantess looked baffled at the tiny kicking legs for a few seconds, then plucked the man with two fingers from her cleavage and shoved him back in the city hall. He didn't swear anymore. He became the laughing stock of the week.


Too bad for him, people had been filming Nitra, as she was quite a sight. Later that day, on sites like Youtube and Instagram gifs and movies of the guy falling in her cleavage could be seen. Those movies that constantly play forward and backward were a great hit, it looked like he jumped into the giantess' cleavage and bounced back in the room again, over and over. 


"Why are the people laughing and applauding," Nitra thought as she left the plaza in front of the city hall. The humans were hard to understand.


She took selfies standing next to several other landmarks, like the Church of St. Michael. The giantess had to put one of the marble statues of the saints that decorated its outer walls back, at least that was what the priest told her when she took it and inquired about the costs of this little souvenir. They weren't placed along the church's outer walls as display, nor for sale, he said.


Nitra was disappointed that the restaurant where she had eaten the day before was closed. A small paper note, too small for her to read, hung on the door. She asked a passer-by what it said, and the (slightly nervous) man told her the restaurant had gone bankrupt.... So she looked for another place. But for some reason, not one all-you-can-eat restaurants she approached had a free table. So she dined at her hotel, which had a place especially made for giants. The cost of her meal was far more than 10 Euros.


She sat on the shore of the Elba river, looking at the ships sailing by. A couple of times ships collided with each other, as if the guy steering was somehow not paying attention. 


"Luckily my captain knew how to handle a ship," Nitra thought. Just as a small sailing vessel sailed pretty close pass her, the watery air tickled the giantess's nose. She closed her eyes and sneezed.


"AACCHHOOOO!!!!" 


Her sneeze echoed over the area. A swarm of ducks flew away from out of the reed. A nearby parked bike fell.


When Nitra opened her eyes, the sailing vessel was suddenly a good deal further down the river. She saw one of the sailors had decided to take a swim. With his clothes on.


Nitra looked at the man with a puzzled expression. Did humans swim wearing clothes? And why did the vessel keep sailing? She stood up and left the river side. Humans were hard to fathom.

 

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

A parking garage, six floors high. Between each floor a three feet thick layer of concrete lay. There were no windows, the spare where the parked cars stood was open. Perfect for what a trio of twenty-year olds had thought of. 


The three men had seen Nitra and came up with a mischievous plan. Two had parked their car on the fourth floor of the parking garage, the third guy parked his one on the third. The two would call Nitra when she approached and ask for help. She would then stand in front of the garage, her gigantic boobs level with the third floor. There, the third guy, who had hidden behind his car until then, would emerge and take pictures of her tits and film them too.


When Nitra approached, the two called her.


"Yo! Giantess! Excuse us...". Their calls caught Nitra's eye and attention.
"Could you help us please?" one asked. "You look strong. We have a problem with our car. He (the man pointed at his friend) needs to get under it to fix it, but we don't have a jack... can you lift it for us please?" the man asked.


Nitra smiled and came towards the garage. Her huge head indeed came up to the fourth floor, her breasts to the third. The man behind the car there waited until only her boobs were visible, so Nitra couldn't see him, and began taking pictures, already having a huge boner.


"Sure, I can help," Nitra beamed and grabbed the car at its front. Though she managed to lift it up somewhat, she couldn't get a proper grip. The car slipped from her hand and bounced dangerously hitting the floor.
"Oops. Wait, maybe this way," she said and grabbed the car with both hands, each at one side.


Doing so, she unconsciously took another step towards the garage. Distracted as she was, she didn't notice her gigantic bosom was shoved into the open window of the third floor. Like two huge, flesh-colored, droplet-shaped battering rams, her boobs shoved themselves forward. The guy taking pictures dropped his camera and dived out of the way.


CRASH!


His car was shoved backwards by Nitra humongous tits like an empty box. 
Against a large concrete pillar!


It folded with a sickening crunch like an accordion, window glass splintered and a tire sprang loose, rolling around in the parking lot. Her enormous boobs crushed the vehicle like made of thin plywood.


"Oops," Nitra said again, took a step back (crushing a garbage bin) and bent sideward, peering into the third floor.


"Oh sorry sir. Is that your car?" she said, genuinely startled, not knowing this guy was filming her bosom. Nor would she ever know, for his camera had been crushed under the huge mass of her boobflesh. "Sorry, I was distracted... I have insurance, just give me your number, and..." she said, rubbing her itching bosom.


The man said nothing. He looked aghast at the remains of his car. He first had planned to stay inside, but the window would reflect the flashlight of his camera. He imagined what would have happened if he had been sitting inside.... Slowly, he turned to Nitra, stared at her for a few seconds, and ran away.


As had the other two, Nitra saw when she stood upright again. 


She looked in the garage, called for the men, but no reply or trace of them. The giantess shrugged her shoulders and left. Humans were hard to understand indeed.
After having strolled through Hamburg a little more, she had spent some time at the stairs again, hoping to see her friend from yesterday again. But he didn't show up.

Pity, he was a good fuck and a really nice guy. Nitra recalled the many human customers she had had back home. Some she had to eat from her boss. In the beginning, Nitra had wondered whether she was allowed to do so, but her boss had told her it was ok. After all, those she ate were peeping toms, who secretly watched her having sex while not paying. So they had to be punished. By eating them.


After this nice stroll, she had only crushed the front of a car that wanted to drive through red light just as she crossed the street (two pedestrians were applauding again), Nitra went back to her hotel, for she left tomorrow.

 

 

AFTERMATH

 

It was time to leave. Nitra had packed her suitcase, and checked out. The clerk, the same that had welcomed her two days earlier, was very sweet, almost as if she was freed of a huge burden. She walked to the main railroad station where a special train cabin was waiting to pick her up and bring her to her next goal, the German capital of Berlin.
"Ah, Hamburg was wonderful," the giantess thought happily as the train was to leave the city. She had had a great time here, and was sure she would in her next stop. The question would be of course, though it didn't cross her naïve mind, if the inhabitants of Berlin would agree....


TO BE CONTINUED....

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8524