- Text Size +

A lot of large ships enter and leave the harbor of Hamburg, Germany, each day. So no one really paid attention to the large cruise ship entering. To an uninterested onlooker, it would seem this ship would bring a few hundred tourists to the country, or people who had been on holiday and would now return. But neither was the case.
The ship, despite all its vastness, only carried 30 passengers. And no, it weren't super-rich ones either.


They were giants.


Coming from Brechia, the island of the giants, these people had chartered a vessel from the only shipping company of their homeland, and went on holiday to Europe. Even though the normal-sized people of Hamburg were, more or less, used to the sight of the occasional giant, seeing around 30 of them at once, whose height might be up to 40 feet, was still quite an experience. They towered over the harbor personnel, trying not to stumble or step on something after they left the ship, while at the same time drinking in the surroundings.


"This way please...", a uniformed man carrying a megaphone, standing on a platform, cried, pointing to the exit.


"So this is Germany... smaller than I thought, ha, ha", a middle-aged giant joked.

 

His family didn't laugh.


"Put that security guard down, it's no toy," a young giantess mother scolded her 4-year old daughter.


The humans present made way, so they weren't stepped on or overrun by roller-suitcases the size of vans as the group entered the city from the docks. Pictures were made, both by the giants as well as by the humans in their vicinity.


One of the gigantic people was remarkable in her own right. As the blonde, 24-year old giantess, 36 feet-something in height, came into view, especially the men raised their cameras to take pictures. Between their legs things rose as well.


She had a beautiful face, her black eyebrows contrasted nicely with her blonde hair, and her sapphire blue eyes sparkled. But most men looked a "floor" below. Because of her gigantic tits.


Even if she had been normal-sized, this woman would have had one of the largest busts in the world, but since she was a giantess, her chest was truly gargantuan. Her boobs protruded from her ribcage like two large, hot-air balloons, gravity-defying and proud. Her breasts were so big, she could easily cover an adult human with one of them. Or crush him, since they must weigh at least as much as an adult walrus.


And yet, they giantess carried them with an ease as if they were filled with air. Jiggling with each step, even the human males who weren't into giantesses or huge busts felt their cocks raise.


Nitra, oblivious to that attention, drank in the surroundings. She felt great. It was the first time she had left Brechia, and she had booked a very long trip, taking her to Europe first and North America afterwards. She had had contact with humans before, but being in their countries was surely to be a great experience. 


She was a bit naïve, in a childish way. Nitra was ready to believe whatever people told her, without realizing their true intentions. She didn't even seem to grasp that she had enormous boobs, even for her size, and their effect on others. For her, it all seemed perfectly normal. Hence she was being exploited in a whorehouse back home, where she didn't only have sex with both giant and human customers, but was tricked into signing a contract that compelled her to eat, yes eat, human peeping Toms. Although she found it odd doing so, her boss, an elderly former prostitute, ordered her occasionally to consume a man, while she lustful watched.


Nitra now stood outside of the harbor, travel bag dangling on her shoulder, and looked at Hamburg. A great experience was about to begin! She recalled what the captain of the ship had said to her and the fellow giants. The humans are just like us. Do what they do, behave normally, and everything will be fine. Nitra smiled. Yes, she would do that. They are just like me, she thought. Nothing special.


The giantess checked her map. What way to her hotel? There was only one here in Hamburg to accommodate her people, but since all of her fellow passengers went to other cities she had to find it herself. And she had to use her own map, because the public maps near the harbor were too small for her to read. It was her first time in the land of the humans, and she had to get used that everything was about six or seven times smaller than on Brechia. 


Ah, there is was. She saw on her map what route to take. Smiling, she went on her way, careful not to step on any people, cars, bikes, shrubs that all seemed like toys to her. Crushing things would only cause bureaucratic hassles, after all.