Releasing the Devex by classified
Summary:

A costly 64 year long intergalactic war waged by the one dreaded giant species of humanoids called the Devex results in billions of deaths of miniature class humanoid species. In a desperate struggle to tip the scales, the coalition of miniature class humanoids deployed a genetically engineered virus that all but wiped out the Devex. Then after winning the war in 2412 the coalition of miniature class humanoids keep the few remaining hostile giant species of humanoid under lock and key. Yet despite universal fervent animosity for the Devex, some dare oppose their blanket legal status as war criminals and indefinite detention as slaves, pets and zoo exhibits.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Gentle, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 23808 Read: 21109 Published: August 14 2019 Updated: July 13 2021

1. Releasing the main attraction by classified

2. Zara's New Home by classified

3. Releasing the hungry pet by classified

4. Settling In by classified

5. The new girl by classified

Releasing the main attraction by classified

Having been born and raised on the mars colony Cashel had never left his home solar system until a high school field trip to a milky way famous zoo located on Pulaski 6, a giant tropical world in a system only 80 light years away. He couldn't believe at 17 years old his overbearing parent's actually not only allowed him to leave Mars, but the solar system as well. Looking though the numerous exotic exhibit's getting to see creatures of all kinds was a thrilling experience considering many of them were bigger than lions and a few were nearly the size of a blue whale.

 

However the main attraction was said to be immense, intelligent and magnificent in gorgeous beauty. Only a few thousand of the Devex survived the dreaded long intergalactic war they themselves instigated that ended 12 years ago. Cashel could hardly be contain his excitement while being led by the tour guide as the group of mostly human high school students headed toward the massive complex of the Devex exhibit.

 

Entering the warehouse sized structure Cashel walked in with awe gazing his eyes at the black clad obelisk in the center of the lobby that towered over the group. Toward the top each side had large gold rings engraved upon the surface and two thirds of each side had an edge to edge display with rows of names that scrolled from the bottom to the top. Other objects Cashel glanced at were mounted on the walls including models of the various faster than light ships used in combat during the mass long bloody conflict against the giant Devex species.

 

Then a mid 30's female human with Amy written on her name tag leading the tour followed by 5 teachers and over 100 students cleared her strained throat as she said, “Okay before we can move on, it's important for all of us to remember the victims and lives lost to the vile monstrous Devex species that waged merciless genocide against all member species of the united coalition peacekeepers.”

 

Everyone naturally stood quietly while staring at the list of names that also detailed age and species that scrolled upward by them. Then a reptile type humanoid not part of the group stormed into the building yelling, “Those savage monsters aren't damn pets! They should all be euthanized in the name of justice for the billions they consumed, killed and enslaved!”

 

Taken back by the sudden outburst Cashel turning his attention in their general direction, knew now that his implanted language translation matrix was functional. To his surprise it was a member of the rare Bellogorg shape shifting lizard like humanoid species. Though they had their limit's to how much they could change shape their skin pigmentation easily shifted to whatever color pattern required for camouflage.

 

Raising her tone the tour guide apologized, “Drake, We know the Bellogorg suffered countless atrocities at the hands of the Devex, but please understand this exhibit is designed to teach history and respect it so future generations won't ever forget what has happened.”

 

While pointing to the crowd in a sweeping motion Drake tirelessly argued, “That doesn't explain keeping one of those monstrosity's alive here or giving that thing a name! Sentient species don't need a damn living breathing example to know the Devex are a violent ruthless savage species that thrive on enslaving and killing us so called miniature sentient species. It's only because those freaks of nature are in human terms three hundred to four hundred feet tall that they called the rest of the sentient species tiny, small and even microbes as insults! It's even settled science the Devex are predatory by nature and lack empathy toward us because they have no conscience........... only seeing us as their prey! Knowing this undeniable truth, the rest of the coalition member states served justice and had them all executed as war criminals against decent society! Yet you humans claiming humanitarian bullshit with your Universal Terran Republic insist on selling permits to your wealthy to own Devex as pets or believe that imprisoning them for life is enough.”

 

Walking over to Drake while he pronounced his beliefs Amy interrupted, “We understand why Devex termination advocates so passionately rally and promote their opinion's, but we can't allow people come in here to be disruptive and harass our customers. So please sir I must ask you to leave.”

 

“Screw you icy bitch! Just fuck you humans and your love for tragic violence!”” Drake replied before storming back out in a huff with his long toothy snout.

 

Coming back around to address the crowd Amy said, “When it comes to our Devex kept here, people can be quite vocal about what should be done about her. I apologize for the unpleasant exchange, but it can't be avoided with how controversial the Devex are.”

 

Then Amy waved at the group as she then called the group to follow her as she explained, “Our Devex Zara after getting a translation chip inserted when she was first captured has been in captivity since she was imprisoned 12 years ago at 6 years old with the rest of the remaining survivor's of her species. Due to the treaty of Vergo she along with the rest of the Devex is by default classified as a war criminal and by genetic association is considered guilty of the brutal crimes her society committed against other member's of the coalition. But instead of being imprisoned as a war criminal, part of Zara's incalculable debt to galactic society is being paid by being an exhibit here.”

 

While the tour guide rattled on Cashel felt the pit of his stomach sink until raising his hand to ask, “I have a question! What did Zara specificity do as a child to be locked up as a war criminal?”

 

“As I've said before it's about guilt by genetic association” Amy quipped, “Her kind built a genocidal society bent on dominating the galaxy not only enslaving but murdering over 80 billion sentient beings in the 64 year war and most infamously breeding enslaved Bellogorg by the billions for consumption by the Devex as a delicacy. Zara being born, raised, fed and housed on her home world benefited from this barbaric culture and therefore has to endure the reparations for her species atrocities.”

 

A number of teens burst out laughing when one of guy's in the group then snickered, “Wow, Cashel really is fucking stupid! Guess retardation just can't be avoided for those raised by parents.”

 

“That's enough!” A teacher called out the group as she then ordered, “Let's respectfully follow Amy out now to where Zara is held.”

 

The whole ordeal made Cashel feel ashamed as he tried to cover up his embarrassment from being propped up as an object of mockery. Even as the group passed though the large door way leading into the next room the girls in the group giggled while other guys cracked jokes he clearly was the butt end of.

 

As the last of the group entered the large platform Amy cheerfully began speaking as she did with the other animals kept here, “As you can all see Zara is kept in an open exhibit contained by a force field that is only transparent from this viewing platform up approximately 100 feet from the ground. To those looking from the outside, it's a giant black square enclosure. Right now Zara is resting as she normally does at this time of day, but believe me when it's time to feed her Zara is a ferocious predator. Due to the fact the Devex are carnivorous and can't absorb nutrients from plant matter we feed Zara a small herd of cattle each day. Though having pray native to her home planet would be healthier the Devex are hardy creatures with stomachs of steel known for being able to consume nearly any kind of animal flesh in the galaxy.”

 

It was strange for Cashel to hear Amy begin talking about Zara as though she was just merely some animal instead of the war criminal she called her earlier. It was currently impossible for him to see past the crowd as he struggled to get into a position to see Zara. While pushing though his peers Amy continued, “Now Zara being a female member of the Devex species is now a mature adult specimen approximately 342 feet tall and well within the normal 300 to 400 foot height range for a mature female, but their male counter part's struggle to reach 300 feet in height while ordinarily on average clocking in at 250 feet tall. As you likely can imagine females play the dominate role in their risky mating practices with males occasionally being cannibalized if they refuse to submit. One thing that's unique about Zara is her raven black hair not often found among her kind as blue, red and blonde hair is much more common.”

 

Then Amy was interrupted as a girl abruptly asked, “Are her blue eyes common? Because in most videos I've seen they were red or green.”

 

Reacting with a growing smile Amy replied, “Well yes they are, as in captivity blue eyes are by far the most common followed by yellow and then red. For reasons currently unknown to us none of the Devex have displayed green eye pigmentation while imprisoned.”

 

Finally getting though the crowd Cashel standing at the edge of the platform stared in amazement at the giant light sky blue humanoid as she rested on her side toward the back of the cramped exhibit. Despite Zara's size her appearance came very close to being eerie in likeness to human women in Cashel's mind as he noticed how proportional to a human being her body was other than a few noticeable extras, such as her 150 foot long blue thin tail with small pink rings on them and long clear pointed finger nails. Looking at Zara's face he was nearly entranced as her moist blue skin contrasting with her lime green lips sparkled in the artificial lighting. Her ears were apparently out of sight, tucked deeply within her long wavy raven black hair that draped all the way down to her shapely waistline while she covered her flat belly with her giant yet graceful resting hand.

 

Soon one more differentiating detail revealed itself as her golden relatively flat forked almost serpent like tongue began flickering rabidly popping out in sudden burst between her green lavish lips. Zara's blue very massive yet starkly too human eyes seemed to stare in his direction as she scratched her exposed belly. Cashel's mind captured by her gorgeous monumental figure to his own embarrassment felt his pants tightening as he wondered what was under the plain white fabric covering most of Zara's bosom and part of the area around her waistline down between her toned legs.

 

Hearing a guy named Ethan laugh next to him snapped Cashel out of his trance as he heard him joke, “Hey Tony, I would totally fuck the brains out of that hot Devex chick!”

 

“That's sick Ethan, I mean really dude how in the fuck would fucking her even work? Not even to say her pussy is so huge it could swallow something the size of a damn train for a dick!” Tony laughed as he spoke grinning the whole time.

 

Cashel taken by surprise was grabbed by Ethan from behind. After spinning Cashel around Ethan said, “Hey Cashel! We are running a little poll among us guys here retard, so answer the following question carefully.” Ethan tightening his grip upon Cashel's shoulder blade then got uncomfortably into his face asking, “Would you fuck that blue monster chick or not?”

 

“Um......That's kind of intense Ethan.” Cashel replied struggling with his introverted nature while watching a brunette 12th grade girl named Lilly bustle her way though the crowd of high school students with a frown on her face.

 

“Quit being a pussy and tell us if Zara would be worth fucking to you or not?” Ethan then asserted in his questioning of Cashel.

 

“Ew....I mean fucking God you guy's are just disgusting!” Lilly cringed, “Zara should just eat you creeps instead of the poor cows.”

 

“Oh look, someone might be a bit jelly after I fucked her girlfriend last night. ” Ethan bragging stated proudly.

 

“Wait Ethan you actually fucked a real girl instead of a sex bot?” Tony questioned

 

“Well Rebecca happens to love eating both a tight pussy and being fucked by a large honking dick at the same time.” Ethan barely able to finish speaking before busting out laughing affirmed.

 

Unwilling to speak Lilly turned around fuming as she stomped away from the unconformable situation. While Cashel raised his hand hoping to change the topic as he asked Amy, “Can Zara see or hear us from where she is?”

 

“Yes she can see and hear you...” Amy said with a pause before stating, “But her eyes and ears though nearly human in effectiveness, aren't what paint's a detailed picture of you inside her brain. Instead it's her detection of both electromagnetic and sound waves picked up by nerve endings from small hairs covering her long extremely sensitive tail that as a predator she depends on to locate pray up to 30 miles away even though solid rock.”

 

Giving the group some time on the platform Cashel managed to avoid Ethan while taking in the landscape of Zara's cramped exhibit. The longer his wondering eyes stared at the 500 foot long and wide area with half of it being filled with water Cashel felt pity for her. It was painfully obvious her habitat was woefully inadequate for a being her size to roam. There was no shelter or bedding for Zara to sleep on as she was exposed from head to toe for all visitor's to see. Guilt soon washed over Cashel as he wondered for the first time what being imprisoned in such conditions must be like.

 

Even as others lost interest Cashel couldn't keep his focus away from Zara and her resting over 100 meter long figure as he pondered why people didn't seem to question her incarceration. Fearing his peer's would mock him again Cashel kept this thought to himself as he gazed at Zara's opening maw while she yawned. He gulped awe struck as the three upper and lower rows of massive shining white megalodon like teeth revealed themselves in their whole glory. While her bright yellow cavern was painted green with natural lubricating fluids that strung and pooled toward the back of her dark flexing throat. Then as her green moist lips came back together Cashel took note of the fact Zara lacked a uvula or any dangling flesh at the entrance of her throat.

 

Lost in thought while most of the group was exiting the area being called by Amy, Cashel stood right near the transparent force field while captivated and enchanted by Zara wishing her species wasn't condemned to be forever imprisoned. Before peeling himself away however he felt a tremor under his feet, soon followed by a loud crack as people screamed. Losing his footing Cashel barely catching himself by his hands hitting the hard metal floor instead of his face frantically looked around noticing the force field flickering before suddenly failing.

 

Then looking at the floor's gray surface he gulped while watching it crack and distort. Before Cashel could react he felt his stomach drop as he swiftly found himself falling freely with a chunk of the flooring. Even from 100 feet his plunge into the water happened in mere moments. Cashel desperately struggled to the surface before taking in deep panicked breaths. Turning his head in all directions, Cashel's blood ran cold as a weak yelp left his airways. Soaking in fear he looked back as the force field reestablished itself behind him. Seeing the blue resting gargantuan young woman before him Cashel knew where he was. He was swimming in the waters of the exhibit. With her, a deadly massive predator at the other end of the enclosure.

 

Knowing Zara sensed what had just occurred Cashel watched as she perked up with her tail wagging like a dog. Taking in ever faster and deeper breath’s Cashel was scared out of his mind as the colossal female subject swiftly turned to face him on her hands and knees. With how cramped the enclosure was he knew in moment’s she could position herself to grab him. There was no hope or escape in the blank habitat. Cashel gulped as he watched a giant blue hand cast a shadow over him and even now couldn’t muster up a scream for help as terror froze his entire psyche.

 

Thrusting his arms into the water Cashel attempted to swim away in a desperate effort to avoid being captured by the predator whom flickered her yellow tongue as though to let him know he was her prey, her food and there was nothing he could do about it. Plowing though the cool water he kicked and struggled for dear life as her massive blue hand nearly engulfed him in darkness. As huge fingers clamped down around him Cashel sobbed uncontrollably thinking of the videos he watched online of innocent people being swallowed alive by the Devex.

 

Lifted up to Zara’s awe inspiring beautiful face Cashel knew trying to struggle now was pointless. She had total control over his fate and all he could do now was plead her for his life. Watching as the pigmentation in her eye’s changed from blue to yellow he then frantically begged, “Please…….. don’t eat me……..I WILL DO ANYTHING TO LIVE!”

 

At first Zara’s expression was blank as though she didn’t quite expect his screaming. Then her expression appeared to shift toward confusion. In begging for dear life Cashel hoped she might toy around with him until someone could rescue him instead her eating him on the spot. However her massive golden forked tongue kept flickering and he watched as her neck flexed as she gulped down her own saliva. Cashel taking glances in all directions searched for any sign someone might be able to help him, but found none as he watched Zara’s lips part ways.

 

Showing full rows of massive pointy razor sharp teeth Zara smiled as her voice finally boomed, “It’s okay…...I won’t hurt you.”

 

Feeling his ear drums throbbing in pain from the shock of her powerful voice Cashel breathed a huge sigh of relief. At least until doubt’s of her word entered his mind. Still being told such comforting words beat the hell out of sliding down her gullet so he tried to accept whatever improvement to his situation he could get. That feeling was very short lived however as the force field again flickered and in short order failed like last time. A loud siren then blared as Zara now standing up to full height could be seen in the open by all the establishment’s visitor's.

 

Taking in the open sky once more Cashel watched as the panicked visitors fled like a collection of mindless bugs. From up here in Zara’s grip Cashel saw the lush rain forest landscape for miles and seeing people in the paths below them he thought they seemed like insect size. It was no wonder to Cashel in this moment why a being this huge might not give a damn about such tiny creatures and the fates they inflicted upon them. It was enough to cause him to shudder as he then watched as Zara’s eye’s lit up and she glowing with amazement then gushed, “Wow……………..this is outside…..it’s such a beautiful place.”

 

Rising from one of the buildings an interstellar craft roughly 50 feet in length swiftly came toward them. Hovering near Zara’s face the craft’s opened up 4 large plasma cannons and from it’s loudspeaker system a man ordered, “Let the boy go or we drop you dead!”

 

Just when Cashel thought everything was happening too fast already he looked up in reaction to the roar of massive thrusters coming from a black cube shaped interstellar craft he thought to be over 600 feet in length on all sides. It was followed by two other smaller craft that quickly opened fire upon the one threatening Zara. Racking his brain to explain this chaos he was baffled as they exchanged plasma cannon fire.

 

Seeing the huge oddly shaped interstellar craft touch down near her. Zara in the depths of her soul hoped they had come to rescue her from captivity. As it’s massive thick door opened Zara heard a woman’s voice from the space craft's sound system as she commanded, “We kicked some hardcore ass to get here so you better get in Zara!”

 

Worried about the little guy in her grip Zara bent down to release him while carefully saying, “It was very nice to meet you, but it looks like someone came to help me. So I wish you the best and thank you for standing up for me among your kind even though I don’t deserve such kindness.”

 

Embarrassment flushed Cashel’s face as he wondered how much Zara heard when going though the tour building. Craning his neck up at her smiling face he thought about what an injustice her whole situation was and felt compelled to help her in some way despite not knowing how. Then finally realizing she was leaving him behind after staring at her dumbstruck he shouted, “Wait! I want to come with you and help! Because what they say about you isn’t true at all! You deserve kindness like anyone else in this galaxy!”

 

This rather touching moment was shattered by explosions as the battle raged on around them with men coming out of the building’s opening fire on both the cube and Zara with handheld weapons. Scooping up Cashel she cried in pain as streams of tiny plasma bolts struck her light blue skin. Holding him close to her chest Zara entered the huge black cube and rested her back against the wall as she flinched while feeling a residual shock from one of the shots her body took.

 

The woman in the cockpit then over the ship intercom then barked, “What the fuck are you doing bringing him with us!”

 

“He wanted to come so I brought him with me.” Zara answered sweetly as she held her new friend carefully while trying to protect him from any stray weapons fire.

 

Now the cube’s main door began closing as the woman over the ship intercom replied, “There’s no time to debate this shit. So that runt is coming with us!”

 

As the cube’s massive door sealed shut Cashel thought about recent news reports and then it hit him. This had to be them, the terrorist cell that went around bombing Devex containment buildings and releasing them who knows where. They were accused of committing high treason against the coalition and were called the most extreme of the Devex apologist. Chills ran down his spine as Cashel wondered what in the world he just simply jumped head first into as he heard the ships main thrusters igniting. As the huge black cube entered into orbit he felt sick to his stomach as they clearly were hulling double time to get the hell out of dodge.

 

Cashel pressed against a massive set of lightly covered breast felt ill to his stomach as he struggled to deal with the rapid ascent into space. Using nuclear thruster the cube left the solar system at one 10th of light speed and whether he liked it or not Cashel had committed to whatever this adventure threw at him. Upon being out of the gravitational field of a star their dimensional difference displacement FTL drive engaged and in one blink of an eye would be traveling light years in mere hours.

End Notes:

Will Cashel regret his brash hasty decision to get on a rogue ship with a massive female predator or enjoy his time with the remarkably benevolent Zara?

Zara's New Home by classified

Now cruising beyond light speed Cashel being held close to Zara’s chest looked up to see her smile as she appeared cheerful over the fact someone had busted her out. What concerned Cashel however is no one has yet cared explain where they were going and he couldn’t help doubting they simply did this from the goodness of their hearts. Because if they were simply the terrorist he heard about he surely thought they would have started bragging and patting themselves on the back for their righteous cause by now.

 

Looking down at her tiny friend in distress Zara wondered if those controlling the ship were going to speak to her again. Sensing his general anxiety she cleared her throat and soft in tone asked, “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah! It’s so ho…….” Cashel blurted out before correcting himself, “I-I…...mean it’s nice and warm in your hands.”

 

Giggling Zara thought his sexual tension was cute and saw fit to indulge him even more as she stuffed him between the flesh of her breast. While laughing she then teased, “Here’s a soft gift to those raging hormones of yours.”

 

The word soft echoed throughout Cashel’s mind as he struggled within the wedge of Zara’s hills of light blue flesh. Drowning in bliss he thought it must be heaven as his body took in the sensation of Zara’s soft skin nearly enveloping him. Looking out at ragged piece of cloth that held her breast together Cashel wondered how perky they would be if she took it off. Resisting the powerful urge to unleash his boner upon the smooth blue flesh that squeezed him Cashel thought about how quickly she was getting sexual with him. He wondered if her tail could actually sense his super charged hormones or if he was simply too obvious.

 

In any case he shouldn't have been surprised considering the Devex often used miniature class humanoids as sex toy’s and with everything he learned on the tour Cashel guessed the females were most eager in doing just that. Not that he was going to complain or protest her sexual curiosity here. He just didn’t want her to get all worked up while in this confined space.

 

Watching as the black cube entered the Iris 10 system with two other interstellar craft captain Edwards ordered, “Hit and blip them now!”

 

Unaware of the battle soon to occur Zara looking around randomly while growing a tad impatient asked, “I really am thankful for you all saving me, but can someone please tell me where you are taking me?”

 

No response was given however and Cashel could tell Zara felt anxiety over this lack of communication. In fact he wondered if she actually could sense something was off as her tail seemed to wag erratically. Then just when things couldn’t get any more eerie a red light flooded the room as a computerized voice said, “Warning hull breached by unknown quantum disruption.”

 

In the cockpit of the cube shaped craft the woman going by the name of Raven shouted, “Shit! It’s those fucking Devex loving terrorist! All hands to battle stations!”

 

“Damnit!” A man huffed as he then yelled, “Call up those mother fucking lizards! We need the buyer here right now to back us up!”

 

Though quantum entanglement Edward’s materialized inside the cockpit and with one shot from his plasma rife melted the woman’s entire head off her body. Then before the guard coming into the room could react Edward shot him in the gut leaving a bloody mess in his wake as he walked over the bodies into the hallway. Hearing screams ahead he knew other members of his strike team had beamed in successfully.

 

Meanwhile sealed in the massive room designed to hold a Devex for transport. Zara having spotted a tiny door reached toward it with her hand and used her finger to try knocking upon it. Feeling a tiny shock in response to her action Zara became angry as she complained, “We have been here for hour’s and no one has said a word to us since leaving the planet! I have no idea where you are taking us, but I feel unconformable being stuck in here without knowing anything. All I want is someone here to tell us something!”

 

This was the most upset Cashel had seen Zara yet and it gave him chills despite how warm his current arrangement in her breast was. He really didn’t like what was going on now and feared they weren’t the terrorist after all. As that thought repeated inside his mind Cashel felt crazy as a loon bird for being afraid they weren’t the infamous terrorist. Really he couldn’t help chucking at how absurd it was to worry about those transporting them weren’t terrorist despite how logical that fear actually was.

 

As the main captive onboard grew ever more impatient Edward’s met up with other member’s of his strike team and cleared the lower deck of crew member's. Walking down this last hallway he then spotted a frightened man holding up his hands. Sticking his plasma rife in the terrified young man’s mouth Edwards asked. “Tell me why I shouldn’t just blow your head clean off scumbag?”

 

Feeling the end of the deadly weapon leave his mouth the young man begged, “Please don’t kill me…. I am not a bad person! This isn’t what I normally do for a living. The only reason I signed onto this bounty hunt contract is because my wife is dying and I needed money to pay for advanced treatment.”

 

Pinning the scared young man to the wall Edwards argued, “So if I kidnapped your wife and sold her to thugs that were going to rape the living shit out of her before publicly chopping her head clean off you would forgive such a person because they needed fucking money? Is that what I am hearing right now?”

 

“That’s not the same thing……...” The Young man struggled to retort as he knew what could easily happen to the Devex on the ship if handed over to those whom contracted her capture.

 

“Sounds like you want to die my friend.” Edwards replied awaiting a more detailed rebuttal from the young man.

 

Confused as to what answer would please him the young man asked,“I don’t even understand…...why are you people even doing this and what right do you even have to kill me in cold blood?”

 

Thinking for a moment Edwards grinned and then explained, “What right do I have? That’s an interesting question and deserves a well thought out research paper like the intergalactic government’s wrote about the Devex before outlawing independent research in the name of protecting democracy against disinformation. I mean after all you worked for people trying to sell a person and because of your relationship to a ruthless gang I should consider you guilty of all their collective crimes right? But you know what, it’s not really my place to judge……..”

 

Grabbing the young man Edwards dragged him toward a doorway at the end of the hall. He knew exactly what kind of creature awaited him behind it. Upon opening the door Edwards then right before shoving the young man into the vast space said, “It’s hers”

 

After sealing the door behind the young man Edwards went over to a glass panel and interfaced with it to find the ships intercom. Once he selected the correct option Edwards speaking over it to the whole ship announced, “We have liberated one more soul in the name of fundamental individual rights and equal liberty for all sentient beings! Our victory is a righteous one before the creator of this universal simulation because our fight for Devex right’s isn’t about petty luxury's or forgotten speeches, but their very right to live. To be forgiven of their ancestor’s transgressions just as anyone else is. To be acknowledged not as mindless evil creatures that kill without reason, but people with hopes just like us, dreams just like us, fears just like us and loved ones they miss with deep aching sorrow we all can understand. This is our glorious mission and together one release at a time we shall accomplish this noble goal.”

 

Hearing this broadcast Cashel felt relieved knowing people most likely to help Zara had control of the ship. Then embarrassment struck him remembering they weren’t exactly alone and that being caught in between Zara’s breast wouldn’t be something he felt conformable explaining at the moment. Nuzzled in deep within her bosom he tried to climb out as he then looked up to Zara and asked, “I feel like my legs are falling asleep so can you please pull me out of here?”

 

“Sorry…... about that” Zara blushed as she then fished Cashel out of her bountiful mounts and placed him back into her hand.

 

Beating on the door the young man tried to get out of the Devex containment department as cold blooded fear drove him on the edge of panic. He then stopped once a loud boom entered his ears and upon turning around he saw the giant female Devex looking down upon him. Her long blue tail wagged almost furiously as she towered over him even while sitting upon her crossed legs. There wasn’t anywhere to hide or conceal himself and even if there was he knew she could still find him in such a tight space. So like the coward he was the young man stood frozen in place as terror locked down both his mind and body from action.

 

Sensing a new life form inside the room with her Zara’s instinct’s compelled her to look in the direction the movement her tail detected. Swallowing her pooling fluids marking a wetting of her predatory appetite she by reflex began flicking her tongue. Trying her best to suppress dangerous urges Zara took a deep breath as she then carefully moved her hand over the quiet still young man. Easily capturing him before his panic caused him to attempt fleeing Zara slowly lifted him up to her face.

 

“Oh fuck…..FUCK ME…….just chew me up first!” The young man screamed as he signed himself over to becoming her prey.

 

Seeing the guy in her other hand Cashel felt embarrassed as he remembered how closely his similar reaction was to the current unfolding cries for a quick death. What set this situation apart from his own encounter however was that Zara seemed a tad aggravated and her yellow tinted eye’s seemed to glare unto her captive. After a tense few moments Cashel then said, “She isn’t like that so please just tell us what is going on.”

 

Despite hearing Cashel the young man seemed unwilling to answer. Zara didn’t like this one bit and made her disapproval very clear as she then warned, “I don’t know who you are or wish to hurt you, but we both demand to know where this ship is going right now or else I might need to.”

 

Frightened out of his wits the young man lied, “I-I……….we just wanted to………...S-Set you free.”

 

Hearing this over the intercom Edward’s then opened a two way commutation link between his current location and the Devex containment section. Upon doing this he over the intercom into where Zara was held shouted, “NO! He is lying! He was part of a bounty hunting smuggling ring trying to sell you Zara, to some Bellogorg connected to their government and they planned to publicly execute you just for being a Devex! For his grave transgressions against you I believe it’s your right to decide his fate and deliver justice to him as you see fit!”

 

Though angry with the young man within her grip Zara felt deep guilt as she was reminded of how much hate there was against her kind because of what so many of them did. Trying her best to atone for crimes others of her kind committed Zara put the young smuggler carefully upon the ground and then filled with remorse said, “I have no right to complain about those who want me dead. What my people did was evil and I am a monster born from the same kind of genetics as them. It wasn’t right of me to take the little guy with me just because I didn’t want to be alone. For that and for what my people have done I am forever sorry.”

 

Watching the color of Zara’s eye’s shift from yellow to blue Cashel wondered if her eye’s actually reflected her emotional state to some degree. And if that was the case then did that mean she felt such deep guilt that her own existence was tormenting her. It angered him that she blamed herself for things she had no control over and sought to correct this as he asserted, “You aren’t a monster Zara! Sparing me and even this man that was sending you to your death should be proof enough of that. Please don’t apologize for who you are because it’s not fair and especially don’t apologize for taking me with you because it was all my idea. I am the one who really wanted to come with you and even now I don’t regret trying to do what I thought was right.”

 

Unlocking the doorway between the hallway and the Devex containment section Edward’s stepped though after realizing Zara appeared safe to interact with. Then he standing before the colossal Zara in person added, “Don’t believe the fucking brain washing Zara! What many others of your kind did isn’t who you are and no one should ever to be judged by anyone’s actions other than their own. It will take a long time to recover from 12 years of being taught self hatred, but we can show you it’s not right and that you can embrace being your own person without the baggage of guilt for things you never did.”

 

Blushing Zara felt overwhelmed by those supporting her as she had grown accustom to being an object subjected to unyielding despise and boiling hate. Shedding tears Zara smiled and then replied, “Thank you both for giving me a chance and I promise that your faith in me won’t be misplaced.”

 

“Speaking of being given a chance” Edward’s began as he then explained, “We plan on taking you to a remote world that has good prey for you that isn’t sentient. There is an existing small dark age civilization, but it’s on a different land mass than where you will be. For now you will be the only one of your kind on that world, but if our movement is successful you may have to share with other Devex.”

 

“So where are the other Devex I heard about on the news that you guy’s have busted out of containment departments?” Cashel asked worried about Zara’s safety while sitting in her hand

 

Hearing plasma weapon fire in the hallway Edward’s eye’s widened upon realizing he lost track of that young man he threw in here. Then when one of his guy’s signaled hostile down he breathed a sigh of relief and answered, “We have put them each on their own world to avoid putting all our eggs in one basket.”

 

“I can’t wait to see my new home!” Zara beamed as she then wagged her tail and asked, “Is there a way for me to see what it’s like before getting there?”

 

Taken back Cashel couldn’t believe how trusting Zara seemed as the fine tint of her eye’s shifted from blue to bright green. As Edward’s introduced himself and got men to set up a massive holo projector he wondered if Zara’s emotional state influenced the pigmentation of her eyes. Then looking at the projected image Cashel stared with wonder as the lush rain forest back dropped into a vast mountain of towering mega trees easily reaching half a mile in height each. Next a simple room with a set of massive stairs and three huge sleeping mats displayed. After this a creature with fangs and long neck appeared with a recorded voice explaining this very rare 140 foot long herbivore was the most dangerous creature on that world. Then a different much less harmful looking creature 60 feet in length was displayed and the recorded voice proclaimed this as good common prey for a Devex.

 

Once the basic recording ended the holo projector shut off and Edward’s asked, “Hey Zara, can I borrow your friend there for a little while so we can talk?”

 

Looking up at her face Cashel knew Zara felt unconformable with the idea, but he needed to learn whatever he could from Edwards so he said, “I will be fine, because they are the good kind of terrorist.”

 

“I know you will” Zara replied as she lowered Cashel onto the floor and gave a closed mouth smile knowing her pointed teeth can frighten some people.

 

Turning back to arch his neck up Cashel gawked in awe of how massive Zara’s entire body was compared to him. If Edwards didn’t tug him with the suggestion to move along he would have simply kept on staring at her perfect figure and thought of swimming in her colossal mountain’s of soft flesh. Going though a doorway into the hallway Cashel then asked, “Why did you want to see me?”

 

After sealing the door shut and therefor ensuring Zara’s tail couldn’t sense them Edwards said, “Let’s just say it’s uncommon for a Devex to become infatuated with someone that isn’t their own kind.”

 

“What the hell does that mean?” Cashel asked while becoming flustered thinking of when he was between Zara’s perky smooth breast.

 

Laughing Edward’s thought his denial was amusing and replied, “It means she has become attached to you in a caring almost nurturing way that normally just doesn’t happen.”

 

“She cares about everyone and feels emotions on a level I had no idea Devex could have.” Cashel responded thinking of how the public including himself has always been taught otherwise

 

Wishing to change the subject Edwards said, “I will let that go for now, but I must know if you really want to stay with her or not. Because our mission out here is liberation of all Devex. We fight to win liberty and in exchange we sacrifice our security, peace and safety every single day. The Liberty Of Vanguard Enlightenment won’t tolerate cowardice or lack of conviction on this matter. If you wish to go home now is the time to speak up. Because once I put Zara on that planet with you that’s just it and I can’t promise you will ever leave.”

 

Hearing Edwards say the name of their organization Cashel remembered why he struggled to recall the name. Still walking down the hallway past a number of men stationed at random points Cashel then felt hesitation building within him as he thought about being stuck on a world many light years away from home with a Devex. He cared deeply for Zara, but knowing he would be abandoning his parent’s long term without even letting them know he was alright seemed wrong to him. Racking though his brain Cashel then said, “I really do want to be with her, but if I give an online address can you send a video message to my parent’s just so they know I’m not dead.”

 

“No” Edward’s replied as he then said, “The stakes for Zara are far too high and taking the risk of a message that might be traced isn’t an option.”

 

“Holy shit that guy has parent’s! I didn’t think people got birthing permits anymore.” A man remarked to his friend standing by a door in the hallway.

 

Pondering Edward’s logic Cashel agreed that sending a message could put Zara’s life in danger. After talking with the so called enlightened terrorist for some time he returned to where Zara was being held. Looking up at her massive pale blue face he noticed she again kept her lips sealed shut while smiling at him to conceal her rows of massive pointed teeth. While he found them quite intimidating Cashel also thought the massive sharp triangle’s were beautiful in their own right and when stepping onto her smooth hand wanted to reassure her that he accepted everything she was. But didn’t feel conformable enough to bring the subject up out of the blue.

 

So then after a few more hour’s of being held within Zara’s clutches the massive black six sided interstellar craft entered the Vorbis star system. Cashel wondered if he could even survive on an alien world with such massive creatures and knew that he would depend on Zara to protect him. And despite knowing his parent’s couldn’t be contacted without risking Zara’s safety Cashel still felt pangs of guilt over allowing them to fear the worst actually happened to him.

 

Meanwhile Zara grew ever more excited as Edward’s announced entering the system her new home was located in. She mistakenly bumped the sides of the ship with her arm shifting around while wagging her tail. It just wasn’t possible for her to resist beaming with joy as thought’s of finally being free overtook every fiber of her being.

 

Upon entering orbit of a planet named Vorix that was twice the diameter earth while only having enough mass to increase gravitational forces by %40 more than earth. Captain Edwards ordered landing on a remote landmass next to where an underground housing unit had been constructed for the Devex. His crew obeyed without hesitance as they worked together like a well oiled machine and landed the massive craft five hundred feet away from the entrance to the bunker designed to conceal and house up to three Devex.

 

Upon opening the massive heavy jointed doors Zara’s eye’s took in the lush bounty of plant life that blanketed the entire ground around her as she poked her head out. Unable to contain her excitement a moment longer she rushed out with Cashel in hand and then realized her foot sank deeply into the wet ground beneath her. Wagging her tail Zara’s mind built a complex picture of her surroundings as nerve endings on the long sensitive appendage sent pluses to her brain. Flickering her tonuge Zara then sensed prey and hearing a deep growl rumbling from her belly she bubbled, “I am free! I am free at last! So much space and wild food! This is the best day of my life!”

 

Feeling like his stomach was about to give hell from enduring Zara’s sudden movement’s Cashel then moaned, “I feel sick”

 

Realizing the trouble she had caused her new friend within her grip Zara brought Cashel up toward her lips carefully and gave him a light peck of a kiss that covered his entire body momentarily. Then she tried apologizing for getting out of hand and said, “Sorry about that it’s just I couldn't help it.”

 

After having just been lifted up by her and then briefly embraced by her set of massive wet lips big enough to swallow him whole Cashel felt dazed. Then after hearing those words he gazed down upon her mountainous set of curves. Almost like she had read his mind her massive hand proceeded to dangle him over the wedge between her perky breast. And finally Cashel got what he lusted over upon being carefully nuzzled between her soft blue colossal knockers held together by simple dirty white cloth.

 

Looking up out the window's at the sight before them Edward’s crew laughed while making remark’s of when a possible attempt of mating between them would occur. Even captain Edward himself appeared quite amused if only for a moment before telling them to knock it off. Then using there ship broadcasting system that both Zara and Cashel could hear Edward’s said, “She really likes you there bud.”

 

Though Zara didn’t seem fazed by this in the slightest Cashel felt quite embarrassed as he knew Edward’s was teasing him. Trying his best to suppress those emotion’s he asked, “S-So what about the bunker here and what else do we need to know?”

 

“The door’s will open now and after going in to check it out come back out here to ask your remaining question’s” Edward’s replied as his focus snapped right back into serious matter's.

What seemed to be like the rest of the soft grounds around them reveled it’s true nature as the cloaking field dropped. It was a set of metal door’s that appeared on the ground as they in short order started to slide open. As Zara carried him tucked within her breast inside the bunker Cashel gulped at the shear magnitude of scale at work here as his eye’s scanned the underground room. Each of the three mats despite being very basic must have cost more than a neighborhood of houses. Then looking at the desk and accommodating padded chair he wondered how they even manged to get that built.

 

Curious about the mat Zara then sat near it and brought the fabric up to her face. As the soft cozy texture rubbed against her face Zara began purring as she greatly appreciated having a conformable place to sleep. It was a luxury she had almost forgotten existed since being captured as a young child. This brought back memories of her sleeping in the bed her parent's got for her right before sickness wiped most of her kind out. Now conflicted with emotion's Zara began crying tears of both happiness and remorse while hoping this world could give her a fresh start to enjoy life.

 

It wasn’t long until they back came out and then watched as the black cube prepared for lift off. After being told a few answers to some lingering question’s captain Edward’s wished them luck before giving the order to launch into space. Unknown to both Zara and Cashel however they already were plotting there next release of a Devex.

Releasing the hungry pet by classified
Author's Notes:

What happens if for say one wealthy man's hungry pet Devex is released? Well if your interested in finding out this chapter is for you.

Heading toward a star system within the Terran republic called Grimtall-18. Edward’s ordered the Devex transport cube into orbit around the earth like planet Kalum. Looking down upon the entire world Edward then said, “Just 100 years ago this place was impossible for humans to live on naturally and now it’s the closest thing we have to a 2nd earth. Oh the wonders geoengineering did with changing the whole damn ecosystem and balance of nature. I loved this world for being a crowning achievement for humanity and hate it for being where indigenous life perished for our own fucking greed filled vanity.”

 

Grace sitting near the captain puzzled by his rant mumbled, “Sir?”

 

“Never mind, I just want to begin the raid on Larry’s compound before we are detected.” Captain Edward replied

 

Meanwhile on Kalum in an underground complex Larry sat eating lunch with his 19 year old mail order wife Emma next to a very large window of sorts. Despite the sound buffer they could still hear bones snapping as the giant 24 year old female devex with her jaws tore into a human being that screamed in agony. The young woman trembled in looming fear while taking a bite of her exotic meal.

 

Clearing his throat Larry then explained, “Now as my new wife you might be thinking like most women marrying wealthy men that I am your fucking slave under threat of losing half my shit. I can’t say I blame you for believing this as you had every logical reason to use your smoking hot feminine youthful body for all it’s worth, but I am going to lay down the only law that matter’s here very clearly. If you ever stab me in the back you will be part of Gwen’s dinner and right at this table I will be watching it happen.”

 

“You c-can’t” Emma mumbled and then finally blurted out, “People would find out you had me killed!”

 

“How would people find out my dear?” Larry asked fully amused by her denial of his influence

 

“The PR…..The Press!” Emma admitted while dreading the day she went online to sell what might as well have been her very soul.

 

“Bingo my dear!” Larry exclaimed as he then taunted, “Yeah fucking with the man that has a fifteen percent stake in the largest news organization in this whole damn republic sound’s like the best plan I’ve ever heard from you. I would ask what you were thinking, but you are just a bitch to fuck and warm meat to feed my horny dick or maybe feed my pet Devex Gwen if you are a very bad girl.”

 

“I promise to be a good wife! So please don’t hurt me.” Emma replied while frightened out of her mind as she watched Gwen tiling her head back and swallow the poor soul alive.

 

Looking at his beautiful pet eagerly awaiting more food Larry said, “That’s much better honey. Now please keep eating while the next part of the show goes on my dear.”

 

With blood showing between her long pointed teeth Gwen’s stomach growled as it’s newest guest arrived to be processed. Flickering her blood stained golden tongue Gwen was still quite hungry as she awaited more live prey to enter her enclosed habitat. Rubbing her face Gwen then played with her cherry red hair that barely made it down past her shoulder blade due to flying drones that cut it on a regular basis. Feeling a tinge of dryness in her throat Gwen moved over to the raining half of her habitat and puckered her lips upon a huge metal pipe that automatically pumped water though when it detected her sucking on it. After drinking to her fill she crawled back to the dry half of her enclosure near the single mat she slept in on the hard floor.

 

Over 1500 feet in length, 500 feet wide and a ceiling over 400 feet from the floor the underground Devex containment habitat went beyond what the republic required in living standards, but still fell well short of ideal for Gwen who remembered well how living free was like. Looking though the glass like window she thought of her owner enjoying his meal with a mate and wished she could do to him what she had been doing to other humans that had the great misfortune of being put in with her. Scratching her flat rumbling belly Gwen then heard a sound as her tail sensed an explosion on the surface. She didn’t know why this was happening, but hoped it didn’t interrupt her getting fed.

 

Not even noticing Gwen’s eye’s shifting in pigmentation from blue to yellow Larry almost done eating his lunch shouted, “What the hell is taking so long to feed Gwen! I paid those bounty hunters good money for dirty criminals, enemy’s of our democracy and other galactic trash to be eaten alive by my Devex whenever I want yet some fucking idiot must be getting cold feet on sending people to their death again!”

 

On the surface where Larry’s main residential complex sat armed guards were placed into high alert as the very advanced government mandated security system warned them of quantum disruptions. One of the officers stationed inside a watch building then over the personal intercom system said, “All hands to battle posture! Devex loving terrorist are inbound with 3 ships including a transport cube!”

Via quantum entanglement Edward transported near the front entrance with his strike team of forty combat specialist. Setting his glaze upon the massive five story grand mansion he gave a set of signals to begin the assault. Chaos ruled the day once the first shot was fired and Edward’s stuck close to his most skilled members while blasting holes into the well furnished home. Using his scanning gear he located the quantum state freezer that blocked them from transporting inside and tossed an improvised explosive though a window on the 2nd floor roughly near it’s location.

 

Getting a warning message though his implant Larry grabbed Emma and rushed toward his safe room to retrieve his personal weapon. As he was running across the hall a deep rumbling shook everything around him and a crack almost split the ceiling open. Wiping his forehead he kept going until reaching his massive safe room stocked with more luxury than any normal person could hope to see much less have in a lifetime of work. Letting go of his frightened mail order wife Larry’s hand’s trembled as he used his eye scanner to unlock a wall safe that only contained one item. That being a type 8 Hailstrom that fired micro bullet’s laced with both extremely deadly poison and electromagnetic shock emitters. Then with his security system automatically sealing the heavy bolted entrance way Larry patted his weapon and said, “Bought this good girl for when shit hit the fan and now I think she might get some use.”

 

Having cleared the interference that prevented transport within the mansion Edward ordered his other smaller strike team to transport inside and clear out the hostile security force by out flanking them. In moment’s the entire tide of the raging battle shifted to Edward’s favor as enemy’s shot in the back dropped like fly’s. Taking full advantage of the chaos Edward easily pressed forward and with help from his team clear the first floor of the structure. Spiting up into separate teams Edward took ten of his best with him as he prepared to repel down the elevator shaft. The rest of the teams were tasked with clearing the upper floors and protecting the elevator shaft that led down to where the Devex was contained.

 

Using the climbing gear they brought to carry out this part of the plan Edwards led his team down the elevator shaft until finally reaching what appeared to be labeled the (viewing deck). Prying open the main doors they were met with plasma rife fire as private body guards swarmed their position. After an intense firefight Edward led them upward toward where a small hatch existed for entering the Devex enclosure. But upon seeing the massive female creature scratching at the walls with such ravenous fury Edward’s elected to use the intercom nearby and then using a two way communication link said, “We have come to set you free, but you need to stay in the dry part of your cell until we have blasted a hole 100 feet though the ground and the roof of your cell.”

 

Walking back into the dry part of her enclosure Gwen felt a deep impulse of distrust as she asked, “Why did you really come? Are you people here to terminate me or sell me to some even more greedy bastard than my owner is?”

 

“Setting you free is the truthful reason for we believe in Devex liberation as people with individual rights.” Edward replied calmly over the intercom.

 

Crossing her arms Gwen doubted every word she heard and shouted, “Liar! All hate the Devex and you humans aren’t one bit different!”

 

“Well your getting set free whether you like it or not.” Edward replied over the intercom as he then signaled his team to advance toward a large sealed heavy door.

 

First Edward’s team disabled the locally powered force field. Then moving up two men using handheld laser cutting tools began working on the joints holding the safe room's metal door in place. While one woman carefully planted a common explosive device meant to breach rooms. Once the door was weakened enough for Edward’s liking he ordered the door blown wide open and with a crippling boom the door fell over as though it was simply pushed aside.

 

As his team rushed out of cover they fell over dead as though a ghost had scared them into the grave. One by one they collapsed on their knees and dropped upon the floor as corpse’s. With only three member’s including himself remaining in cover Edward wiped his forehead and swallowed as he realized this weapon or what it fired couldn’t be detected on his scanner. Pulling his last two fold pulse grenade he swiftly tossed it blindly into the room ahead and waited for the double punch explosion designed to impair both electrical and biologically based threats. Upon hearing people screaming he rushed into the room with what remained of his team. Haley a female team member of his spotted a young woman and with a rush of overflowing adrenaline death gripped her plasma weapon firing it upon the cowering innocent.

 

“Fuck! FUCK…..I FUCKING killed her!” Haley yelled as she felt ill to her stomach upon realizing what she had done to the unarmed person bleeding on the wooden floor.

 

Grabbing Haley’s arm Edward barked, “Damn it! I trained you better than that!”

 

Dan his other remaining team member sweeping the massive safe room called out, “Found the sick bastard over here!”

 

Walking over to see this for himself Edward upon seeing Larry laying on the ground pulled him up and began dragging him out as he instructed the others to go assist those fighting above them. After some time of carrying this privileged unworthy plutocrat he reached near the hatch of Gwen’s habitation once more. Slapping the 50 something across the face Edward then shouted, “Wake up you womanizing fuck! Lady justice has arrived to sentence your sorry ass!”

 

Blinking his eyes while struggling with a pounding headache Larry positioned near the open hatch gazed into the massive habitation built for his pet Devex. The giant blue female seemed eager as her golden tongue flickered while sitting below wagging her tail looking up right at him with impatient eye’s awaiting his fall. Being threatened with a hungry ruthless abyss Larry frantically begged, “Please don’t kill me! I can get the press to advocate for Devex rights or whatever you people want! I’ll be whatever you want and do whatever it takes just please spare me!”

 

“Okay then, I want you be her food.” Edward replied before he finally shoved the Larry though and watched as he fell into the clutches of the female Devex below.

 

Upon landing in the hand of his naked giant alien pet Larry stared at her massive blue face crowned with red hair. While her dilating yellow eye’s glared right back at him with burning rage. Watching as her golden tongue flickered even faster than before he shuttered, “R-Remember…...I-I saved you from jail……..I S-SAVED you and raised you from a 12 year old child to the beautiful woman you are today.”

 

“NO! YOU KEPT ME CAGED ME DOWN HERE!” Gwen’s voice boomed as she then lifted Larry over her face and said, “And now I am going to put you in a cage you will never forget!”

 

Being dangled over a huge bright yellow cavern lined with rows of pointed teeth and painted with green slime Larry screamed in terror knowing the fate that awaited him. In the dark abyss of her waiting throat and it’s destination of her vast growling stomach. A fate he didn’t wait long for as he fell onto her golden forked tongue that greeted him with a green coating of fluids before dragging him past rows of blood stained pointed teeth sealing him inside as her lips closed shut. Turning on the light on his smart watch he couldn’t believe how this massive living cave made him feel so unimportant for the first time in his life. As for all the time’s Larry watched sentient beings across the galaxy enter this very craven of death he never expected to get such a personal tour of it.

 

Overcoming his shock Larry frantically tried climbing out despite slipping on the green slime dripping upon him from salivating glands above lubricating him in anticipation of where he was going. Begging his giant hungry pet to spare him Larry tried rolling over to her teeth and then very abruptly felt gravity shift as his predator leaned her head back. Unable to control his decent Larry screamed mindlessly before going down her throat in one thundering all powerful gulp. That forced him though her wet tube as peristalsis rhythmically dragged him toward her bubbling gastric chamber. He beat upon the squishy walls of flesh trying in vain to avoid his pending fate. Hearing the deep pounding of her beating heart, the intense whistling of air as she took each breath and most distressing the consistent growling rumbles of her turning gastric acids below greatly fueled Larry’s instinct to escape as he thrashed all the way into her waiting stomach.

 

Tracing her prey with her finger as he struggled and fought her body’s effort to ingest him Gwen moaned as she rubbed her flat belly. Finally feeling him beating on the walls of her stomach she bragged, “After those 12 long years of you being my owner I finally set the laws of nature straight. Being my prey inside my stomach is your natural place in the galaxy foolish human.”

 

Swimming in the lake of hot red colored acid Larry screamed as the lava textured fluids started burning his aged skin. Trying desperately to escape it’s torment he frantically scrambled to grab the side of the yellow wrinkling flesh that contained him. Her stomach though had no mercy as it turned over and cast him back into the depths of her boiling lake of acids. Struggling back to the surface he whimpered as now even his eye’s burned with irradiation. Then when he didn’t think her stomach could get more horrifying than it already was he saw a floating half digested body of a man unlucky enough to have been eaten by his pet while he ate lunch. Almost like her stomach knew his fears it rumbled and growled deep for a long time signaling he was in fact mere food to be digested now.

 

Now sitting to enjoy her snack gradually melt inside her Gwen flickered her tongue and licked her green lips as she wagged her tail sensing an explosion blasting though. Then as she was told by Edward part of her habitation collapsed and she could simply climb out. Wary of the situation Gwen slowly moved to the other end of her forsaken enclosure. Upon reaching the end she looked up at the fresh opening with a view of the sky above and reached up with her arms using her long nails to claw into the soil above. After struggling for longer than she expected Gwen got most of herself up to the surface amazed she tasted freedom once more.

 

Meanwhile Edward inside the main residential complex ordered the Devex transport cube to land nearby. Then he ordered most of his strike team back to orbit as the quantum transporter brought them back onto the ships in small groups. Watching out the window as the giant female Devex ripped off the roof of a government security tower he tried calling out to her.

 

Bending down Gwen took great delight in grabbing a group of five men inside the compromised structure panicking in terror with her long fingers. Then she quite simply dumped them into her waiting mouth drooling for them. Shifting them around inside her jaws she moaned while tasting her screaming prey before forcefully swallowing as she filled the passageway of her stretching throat with their meager bodies. Despite feeling them drop into her fizzling stomach Gwen a 368 foot tall Devex was still quite hungry. Then looking at the dozens of frightened humans trying to shoot her with plasma weapons she grabbed four more trapped in a room that had debris blocking every exit.

 

After getting hit a number of times by their plasma weapons Gwen yelped in pain. After getting over the irradiation their effort's yielded she hovered over them all with her shapely blue ass. Then giving the tiny creatures a show Gwen rocked her curved hips in a motion to jiggle her smooth buns and with a giggle sat upon the entire structure crushing every living thing in her wake. With this simple act more than sixty human beings in that moment perished under Gwen’s firm tight set of ass cheeks.

 

Laughing at those screaming and begging for their life’s in her grip Gwen flickered her tongue at them and then licked over twice. Hearing her stomach roaring as it growled with a long rumble Gwen could feel within her belly she dropped the four helpless humans into her maw. Moaning to their struggles as prey fighting their natural end Gwen arched herself back and with one hard gulp swallowed the group alive.

 

Meanwhile in Gwen’s vast yellow stomach Larry screamed in agony feeling acids melt the very flesh off his bones. Beyond awareness of those screaming in the other end of this lake of acid he tried once more to climb out, but his weakened limbs finally gave up on him as he slipped back in. The extremely corrosive flood of acids kept pouring in from the wrinkling walls as a new set of human beings were plunged into it’s boiling depths. Almost a dozen human beings in total all screamed in terror and horror as they were doomed to be nothing more than nutrient’s for Gwen’s massive body.

 

Having seen the unpleasant feeding take place Edward now on the roof top again tried to flag Gwen down and reason with her. Watching as she got up from sitting on a collapsed building and turned in his direction he awaited her response. In communication with his ship Edward’s was prepared for an emergency quantum transport in the event the Devex was less than friendly toward him. Still his beating heart raced knowing the risk of not getting out in time if she tried anything.

 

Reaching the human being yelling at her Gwen carefully picked him up toward her face and asked, “Did you not just see what I ate? Why are you waiting here in the open like this?”

 

“Yes……..But I am still here to save you and take you to a new world where your kind can be safe.” Edward carefully answered

 

Flustered and skeptical Gwen countered, “I just ate and murdered your kind right in front of you! There’s no way you want to help a monster like me!”

 

“Like I said we support Devex freedom and what you did was self defense.” Edward’s replied careful in tone fully aware of the danger of her acting upon emotional impulses.

 

Sensing a massive craft landing with her tail Gwen turned herself toward it. For a moment she wanted to believe him, but fear took over her mind as she threatened, “I am going into the woods and taking you with me in case your people have any wise ideas of coming after me.”

 

“Wait!” Edward shouted before he explained, “The government will easily find and capture you on this world no matter how hard you fight them. You know it’s impossible to win this fight with your bare hands no matter how big they are. Getting off this world on our ship is the only chance you have. Just take a deep breath and think about this all carefully like a reasonable person before running away.”

 

Walking with him toward the large cube shaped craft Gwen pouted, “Fine…….you win tiny human prey.”

 

“Don’t call me prey! Sentient beings aren’t food!” Edward sharply replied

 

Lowering him to her navel Gwen carefully pressed the tiny human against her gurgling stomach and bragged, “Ask those tiny inferior bugs I swallowed if they believe that.”

 

Being lifted back toward Gwen’s massive stunning blue face Edward lectured, “Look, you need to understand it’s not right and eat non-sentient beings instead from now on.”

 

“Okay I get it! I won’t eat thinking prey unless they are bad.” Gwen said and rolled her eye’s as she came to the open entrance of the transport cube.

 

That wasn’t quite the answer he was looking for, but for now it was good enough. Using the communication system on his watch Edward said, “She is getting in now and I should be coming down shortly.”

 

Getting a text message to his brain Edward learned his team had rescued a number of people both human and aliens from the basement of Larry’s luxurious dwelling. Looking at Gwen’s blue flat belly he shivered with the knowledge she had been fed sentient beings long before he busted her out. Straining his neck upwards he seized the moment to appreciate Gwen’s massive bare mountain’s that flexed with every foot step she took.

 

Then once Gwen entered and the transport cube was sealed her tail began wagging. She didn’t like the fact this ship could dampen her senses and limit her to only knowing what happened to be in the room with her. It was almost like being blind or crippled and this unease of vulnerability caused her to question the choice of getting into this confined space.

 

While thrusters engaged and Edward was held in Gwen’s hand he asked, “We are getting out of here now so can you let me down by that doorway over there so I can do my job?”

 

“No way am I giving up the only leverage I have until my feet touch real ground and I feel safe.” Gwen replied while closing her fingers around him tightly.

 

Knowing trying to argue might simply upset her even more Edward accepted her demand and remained in her grasp to make her feel secure. Trying to strike up a more causal conversation Edward introduced himself, “I know the introduction is belated, but my name is Edward and after serving in the armed forces almost 20 years I realized my republic had become corrupted by the war. So then I joined the movement currently setting you free and giving you a fresh start on a new world.”

 

“I’m Gwen, but I get the sense you already know my name and story.” Gwen responded as she braced herself against the wall preparing for when the ship tried to leave orbit.

 

After leaving the Grimtall-18 star system before the Terran republic could send combat ships Edward got a new message sent to his brain asking if he was alright and he blinked twice to signal that he was fine with the status quo. Traveling beyond light speed he wondered how Gwen might interact with other’s of her kind and if getting her to see all sentient beings as equal people instead of thinking prey was possible. Taking a quick glace at Gwen’s blue rumbling stomach Edward pitied those currently undergoing digestion within her. Other than Larry because he subjected far too many people to the exact same fate.

Settling In by classified

Down in the bunker located on Vorix made to shelter a number of the giant Devex Cashel managed to intercept a news broadcast and saw his parents talking with reporters. In the background of this broadcasting room an edited video covering the entire wall played lasting about ten seconds displaying Cashel being taken by Zara. It really did make her look frightening as there was no context given to what happened. To everyone watching Zara simply took Cashel and carried him off to his implied doom.

Watching the projected stream display on the massive wall before him Cashel sat on the plain desk as his mother cried and then sobbed, "I-I can't......believe.....that monster took my son......... I-I shouldn't have ever let him go see that dangerous creature."

The young attractive female reporter seated across from them replied, "Don't blame yourself for allowing him to explore."

"No! They said our son would be safe! He isn't because Devex are still kept at zoos like they are damn pets! Why are such dangerous creature's allowed to live and terrorize us like this!" Cashel's Father ranted as he shed tears in despair of being so utterly powerless.

The main interviewing reporter then turned her attention to Cashel's father and said, "We strongly empathize with those like yourself calling for Devex extermination in light of recent events, but what do you say to those spreading disinformation and advocating for Devex equal right's."

"Those fucking Devex apologists aren't one bit different than the Devex supremacist. The Devex have killed billions and treated sentient beings as nothing more than their damn food. I refuse to believe any sane or half way decent person would support keeping those creatures of mass destruction alive." Cashel's Father seethed renewed in his festering anger.

Nodding their head the main interviewing reporter emphasized, "We understand your justified anger toward those peddling conspiracy theory's and disinformation to undermine our settled science on the predatory nature of the Devex. Its always been our mission to keep the public informed on such matters and keep the public safe from those seeking to subvert our authority. That's why I urge you and your wife along with every citizen out there to be diligent in civic duty and report those spreading dangerous ideas."

Then one of the interviewing reporter's being notified of new information then declared, "There's something I want to add here. Our intelligence agency's have just confirmed known terrorist Edward Kane is responsible for both the release of the Devex kept in the galactic zoo on Pulaski 6 and latest attack on Kalum. The report was just now released to accredited members of the press from the headquarters of private conglomerate Black Triad Intelligence Services located on Earth in the city of Tel Aviv. Having just been told this, how do you both feel about this terrorist assisting the Devex that took your son?"

"I just want my son back....."Cashel's mother broke down sobbing as the image of Edward's face displayed on the wall in the background.

Then Cashel's father exploded, "I'll tell you all what I think! That bastard is a damn traitor for choosing those fucking monster's over decent people! Too many good people of all types of species died in that war to dishonor their deaths and spit on their damn graves like Edward's has done! He was never a hero, but a fucking snake just waiting to shed his skin and show us all his true colors!"

After calming down Cashel's father realized how distressed his wife was and pulled her into his arms while sitting on the couch in the news studio. The group of reporters gave the couple a moment to recover before the main interviewing reporter said, "I just want to remind you both that we are proud of your bravery to come on with us today and that many of us watching out there are grieving for you both. I know it's been a lot to process but hold on as we prepare showing a clip from the latest attack by Edward Kane."

In the header rectangle colored in a red with black text at the bottom of the stream it read: (BREAKING: 114 are confirmed dead so far in the terrorist attack on the home of Larry Cross where he was successfully assassinated by Edward Kane. Updates will be published as they become declassified for public release.)

Cashel's parent's along with everyone watching the stream including Cashel & Zera saw Edward dragging Larry Cross toward the hatch of a Devex containment habitation. Sound didn't come into play until Edward's said "I want you to be her food" before Larry's scream's flooded the entire broadcast as he fell into a giant blue woman's grasp. Cashel felt sick as he watched the man then get swallowed alive and felt a tinge of fear as it reminded him how easily Zera's kind could do the same to him.

A young female reporter sickened by the video suddenly gasped, "That was horrific"

Collecting herself just enough to read from a prompt coming into her mind the lead reporter gulped before she while quivering stated, "It's clear this latest terrorist operation assassinating this investor of the free press is an attack on the editorial forth branch of the Terran Universal Republic's government and the democratic institution of free press."

"He was such a good man........" Cashel's mother began as she collected herself before she added, "Larry Cross donated so much to those kids on those poor underdeveloped worlds plagued by such a lack of resources. Only a monster could have killed him like that and..............helped that forsaken creature take my son!"

While Cashel's father remained quiet as he wondered if there was even a tiny chance his son was still alive. Because from what he saw this terrorist was a monster that fed others to Devex for sport like they didn't even matter.

The lead reporter having waited long enough for the father to comment proceeded to reply, "The Republic knows Larry was a great loving person that practiced his philanthropist ideal's at every opportunity. Saving millions of life's by providing food, water and meeting their critical healthcare needs. His advocacy for our democratic institutions and moral imperatives won't ever be forgotten. We grieve for him, your son and the rest murdered by the Devex."

After an exchange of a few more words the group of reporter's thanked Cashel's parent's for coming in to be interviewed live and wished them peace before leading them out. Having watched all this happen over the news stream hurt Cashel, but crushed Zera even more as she broke down crying her eye's out in guilt.

"Zara?" Cashel meekly asked, "Are you ok?"

Wiping her face Zara clearing her throat swallowed a slimy mixture of mucus and saliva before she cried, "No I'm not alright! I am a monster! Your parent's are devastated! They believe I killed you! I-I shouldn't have ever taken you from them."

Peering into Zara's massive wet blue tinted eye's as her face hovered over him Cashel replied, "Your not a monster! You did nothing wrong! I wanted to come with you here. Edward's gave me a choice to go home or live here with you. I choose being with you! You hear me Zara, I choose to be here with you!"

"I-I know" Zara whimpered, "B-but......why take the side of a creature like me over your own people."

Taking a pause Cashel dwelling upon his reasoning began, "When I saw you stuck in that place so depressed and the explosion of joy once you were free I couldn't help it. I knew what the right thing was no matter what my parent's, the government or whatever anyone said. Devex like you should be free and happy like anyone else. I feel bad for my parent's, but I couldn't just leave you here all alone. That's why I am on your side, because you care about what I left behind and what others have gone though."

Leaning forward Zara gently planted a careful kiss upon Cashel tasting him as she did so. Instinct kicked in the following moment as her golden forked tongue pushed cashel over while it flickered aggressively over him. Embarrassment flushed Zara's cheeks yellow while suppressing this hot flash reflex as she backed away and gasped, "Sorry! I didn't mean to push you over! Are you hurt?"

"It's okay.........I'm fine" Cashel replied as he wiped the green slime off himself and stood back up.

Insisting on apologizing Zara used her index finger to twist her long hair as she fretted, "Oh dear, I am sorry for knocking you over! I just wanted to give you a kiss like I've seen your kind do before."

Cashel thought she was extremely cute in this moment and smiled as he never could have guessed a Devex would make such a concerned face. Much less for a simple little guy like him. Walking to the edge of the massive desk Cashel responded, "Really Zara, it's nothing to worry about. Besides I thought it was nice."

Before Zara could speak a deep growling came from the depth's of her stomach. She was clearly getting quite hungry and so while parting her lips to smile she confessed, "Your undeserved kindness is too much for me sometimes. And I would be really lonely here without you. So I have every right to worry Cashel."

Hearing a new grumbling noise from the vast flat blue navel of his towering friend Cashel laughing replied, "You should worry about keeping that monster of a stomach happy first."
With an uplifted spirit Zara chirped, "Alright little guy I'll go catch some lunch for myself."

"Wait!" Cashel replied, "Can I come with you?"

Taken back at his request Zara simply asked, "Why?"

"Because I want to see the outside world and you did just tell me how much you appreciate my company." Cashel insisted

Looking down at the excited little guy Zara pondered, "Well Edward's did say going outside without me with you was a very bad idea and that I should only go outside to feed."

"So are you up for taking me with you or not?" Cashel asked.

Placing her open palm upon the desk Zara cautioned, "Only if you promise to stay where I put you."

"I promise!" Cashel exclaimed as he walked onto the massive blue palm of Zara's warm hand.

Watching as Cashel stepped onto her resting hand Zara second guessed herself as she thought of how scared he was the first time they met. Becoming nervous Zara then asked, "W-wait Cashel........ Are you really sure coming to see me hunt down and kill living creatures won't scare you?"

Cashel got detracted momentary as he gawked at her massive perky chest held together by new yellow fabric shaped into something akin to a bra left in this bunker with other clothing and supplies. It didn't last however in face of Zara's powerful booming voice. Adverting his eye's in a brief reflex to a wave shame that brushed against him Cashel took his time before finally he carefully explained, "Yes I'm sure! I meant it when I said I was on your side Zara. I don't want you ever feeling like there is something you need to hide from me. I know there isn't enough power to use food replicators to fulfill your needs. So hunting is what you must do and I don't want you feeling like a monster for doing it. I want to be there and support you."

Zara didn't expect such forward thinking compassion or how much tender words could pull upon her aching heart strings. She was filled with joy at finally having someone with her that didn't fear her predatory nature. Putting on a wide natural smile Zara beamed, "That's so sweet Cashel! I just know every girl could use having a boyfriend like you."

"W-What" Cashel gasped hardly able to process the implied relationship though his mind.

Seeing Cashel's reaction of confusion Zara replied, "Boyfriend is the term human's call a male they want an emotionally deep sexual relationship with isn't it. I already teased you on the ship yesterday and then caught you looking at my butt this morning. So I thought it was your way of signaling interest, but if I got this all wrong please tell me."

Standing on her warm blue hand Cashel adverted his eye's in shame of what he did. Cashel felt guilty for lusting over her figure and remembered his mother saying guys that lustfully stare view women as sex objects. Confounding his emotional state however was the fact Zara didn't seem angry. This sudden advance blind sighted Cashel as he couldn't hardly picture having a living colossus sized girlfriend over three hundred feet in height. More importantly he never believed any living girl would ever be interested in him. Cashel thought the only sex he would ever get is with a robot just like over half of the human male population that statistically didn't ever have sex with anything other than sex bot's.

Having previously adverted his eye's Cashel slowly craned his neck upwards to look at Zara's massive cute face. Somehow Cashel knew he needed to give her a response, but his mind twisted in warped loops of his own insecurities. The normal apprehensive impulses of hormonal youth only flurished under the pressure of a stunning overtowering blue giant female awaiting his next words. Muddling though this Cashel nervously swallowed his embarrassment and managed to apologize, "S-Sorry for staring at you Zara."

"But I want you to desire me!" Zara complained while becoming slightly displeased as she frowned due to not understanding his intent.

At first Cashel was confused at her reaction, but then it finally made sense. He was dealing with a female Devex, not a woman of his own kind. The general expectations were simply different and he needed to adapt. Because this was an inter-species relationship where emotional impulses often mismatch and require a truly patient open mind to bridge them. Treading with caution as he didn't wish to upset her again Cashel gently asked, "You really want me in that way?"

Restraining herself Zara felt guilt wash over her as she wondered if being so forward scared him. Fears of imposing her primal desires upon a helpless person sprang doubts within her mind as she believed cashel didn't share her sexually charged feelings. Trying hold composure despite how anxious she felt Zara replied, "Of course I do!"

"Then I'm one lucky guy." Cashel replied while struggling to maintain eye contact as he pondered deep seated insecurities that whispered feelings of not being enough for her.

Regaining her excitement Zara then pressed, "No, I am the one lucky enough to have someone in this galaxy willing to give me a chance! After everything my kind has done I could never explain how grateful I am that you befriended me! There's nothing I wouldn't do to protect you and keep you safe! Nothing the universe offers could compare to being with you! So please tell me clearly what you want and I'll respect your answer."

"I-I" Cashel muttered as he struggled to collect his thought's. Fear swelled within as Cashel remembered what the sexual nature of a female Devex could be like from what the tour guide stated. Suppressing his anxiety Cashel looked up into Zara's adorable glimmering huge eyes and finally decided where he stood. Fixing his posture as he straightened himself out Cashel at last replied, "It would be my honor to become your boyfriend."

In moment's Zara was all over him and the poor little fellow was swiftly covered with a huge set of moist green lips as she brought Cashel upward to her mouth for a passionate kiss. Over boiling with excitement Zara swiftly engulfed Cashel's whole body and felt him struggling between her thick lips. Then her giant forked golden serpent poked Cashel before slipping under him and savoring his taste. A sudden hot flash of dangerous predatory instinct scared Zara and she abruptly released Cashel back onto her open palm.

"Are you okay?" Zara asked while a set of her fingers curled her long raven black hair.

Coughing momentarily as Zara's sticky green fluids had entered his nostrils Cashel looked up at his girlfriend blushing yellow with embarrassment and upon clearing his throat replied, "Yeah it actually felt good being covered by your toasty warm lips with your Devex higher body temperature. It just caught me by surprise is all."

"Great! I bet your ready to go out with me while riding in my breast Cashel!" Zara beamed as she felt joy knowing he enjoyed her kiss while also relieved it didn't scare him.

Feeling his pant's tighten Cashel was more than ready to feel the soft tender flesh of Zara's breast again. Especially since he in a strike of blissful good luck just became her boyfriend. Staring at her beautiful massive green eye's he laughed, "Yeah I'm totally ready! You must be a mind reader Zara!"

Gently placing her boyfriend within the crack between her breast kept together by yellow fabric Zara then made her way toward the main doorway. After the heavy metal doors slid apart she moved forward and stepped onto fresh ground. Wagging her tail Zara felt overjoyed by sensation as information poured into her brain of surrounding prey. Despite experiencing this yesterday Zara still remained in awe of how great it felt to finally walk around without running into a wall after taking more than a few steps.

Wedged between his towering blue girlfriend's tender breast Cashel stared at the world surrounding them in awe. Seeing a body of flowing water up ahead that to Zara likely seemed like a creek was a huge massive river to him. It glimmered in the bright blue sunlight contrasted by a pale yellowish sky above. He couldn't believe some of the tree's actually scraped miles into the sky and made Zara seem normal in size for once. However this made him truly feel diminutive in comparison. Upon hearing a deep growl from his girlfriend's stomach he was sure glad she didn't consider him prey.

Scanning the vast forest with her tail Zara located prey ideal for her while keeping Cashel safe. Walking for some time until reaching the correct location at base of one the massive trees covered in black rough scales along it's trunk. She bent down and planted her finger nails into the soft red muddy dirt to begin digging. Upon feeling a worm like creature trying it's best to wiggle away Zara became engrossed in her task and plucked it away from the other two almost helpless creatures in this underground cavity. The brown slick creature began to produce a high pitched whine as it thrashed within Zara's grip.

Watching his girlfriend lift the helpless creature to her face Cashel wondered what it's diet was. Did it only consume plant matter or was it a carnivore just like Zara and therefore had no right to complain. Straining his neck upward as he witnessed the wide ten foot long worm like creature get bitten in half. Cashel was disgusted by the sight of gut's now pouring out from the decapitated corpse. Thankfully Zara swiftly consumed the remaining half and after shredding it up with her rows of massive pointed teeth she swallowed the last of it.

As Cashel watched this happen to the next one he felt intimidated by the cold glimmer in her eye's as she just scarfed it all down. It shocked him she managed to be even more relentless with this third one as she crammed the whole thing into her mouth and swallowed it alive. Her smooth blue throat stretched and flexed as it processed a wiggling lump heading straight down into her stomach. Then just when Cashel thought his girlfriend would keep digging she turned around to face a creature covered in golden fur that was 40 feet in length. It had a huge broad jaw making up half of it's face with three narrow red eye's staring them down. It roared louder than any lion ever could have and charged right for them like rage was a spectre that possessed it.

Having sensed it before hand Zara was more than ready for this attack and upon standing to full height kicked the attacking creature in the head. Admittedly however Zara was not in the best physical condition as her muscles never got the chance to be tested or grow properly while stuck in the extremely cramped zoo exhibit. This lack of conviction in her strike became apparent once the creature stood back up and charged again. Allowing intrinsic knowledge to pilot her actions Zara unleashed her inner predator as she kicked it again before moving over to pin it down with both of her hands. She pierced it's neck with her long sharp finger nail and savagely bit off it's rear legs. The creature fought hard as it possibly could for dear life, but it was clearly over now.

Sick to his stomach from how swiftly Zara ponced on the attacking creature while struggling in the depth's of her massive bosom Cashel after some effort managed to gain his bearings. Or at least to a degree as he watched Zara take bite after bite out of the golden fur creature that had tried attacking her. Grey fluids poured out of the creature as it's bright sliver gut's spilled out all over the red grounds under them. Now Cashel felt like he was given a new reason to feel sick as he got an up close and personal front seat to Zara biting off chuck after chunk of this golden furry creature. As with every crunchy loud bite she took was followed by an eerie wet gulp.

Panting Zara after eating the last of that creature then moved back over to where the worm like creatures are. Digging again she remained focused on her instinct to hunt and once reaching the last two gobbled them right up without a second thought. Feeling Cashel struggling so much worried her as she pulled him out of her cleavage. Bringing him up to her face caused her tongue to flicker once more as predatory instinct's were still very fresh in her mind. Pushing those dangerous impulses aside she then said, "Sorry about that Cashel, I hope I didn't become too rambunctious for you."

Being held within her toasty grip Cashel felt shaken from the excitement, but not afraid or regretful. It was a thrilling experience that would be hard for anyone to beat. Even if he wasn't actually ready to see gross amounts of bloody gut's spilling all over the place. Looking at her smile that exposed her intimidating massive sharp pointed teeth soaked in blood he replied, "No........not at all."

"That's good as I worried you got suffocated by my breast." Zara responded before she then said, "I'm full now so lets go back home and watch a movie from the database together."

On the trek back Cashel enjoyed riding in his new girlfriend's breast. She was cute, gentle and well mannered yet he couldn't deny her predatory nature. Zara was born to kill and clearly had the wiring in her brain to effortlessly carry it out without a second thought. Without question Cashel knew he was now dating one of the most dangerous predator's in the whole galaxy. In this relationship she had absolute power over him if she ever choose to use it. And yet this didn't frighten him because Zara expressed more than enough compassion to prove she wasn't that kind of person.

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

Meanwhile on the transport ship carrying Gwen in a small room Daniel said, "That really went to shit in a handbag. We lost too many great people for that ungrateful brat."

"Edward's would say they died for what is right because it's not about just releasing Gwen." Haley retorted

Standing up from his seat at the table Daniel admitted, "I know that's what he always said whenever a Devex caused more trouble than expected. In truth his conviction is a hard standard to live by."

"Tell me about it" Haley replied, "I really fucked up down there and you know what scares me the most. That I might sleep well at night after enough time has passed. That a morning comes where the only thought I have is eating breakfast. That my conscience forgets my past. After everything we have seen it's a wonder I haven't lost my mind."

Coming over to comfort his comrade Daniel said, "I know you won't forget Haley and that's it's own horror."

Soon the room fell silent as the battle worn rebels thought about what happened only hours ago. Then wondering if their most recent attack made the news Daniel interpreted a news broadcast and displayed it upon a wall. It wasn't about Edwards, but instead the current leader named Matzel of amphibian type alien creature's known as Guncods. Realizing this was important since they sold them ships though back channels Daniel focused on paying attention to what this leader spoke.

Both Haley and Daniel watched as the 3 foot tall green creature Matzel stood upon his webbed feet while he boldly declared, "Our prime world's have been overrun by alien corruption for long enough! Our society overwhelmingly demands liberation! Because there is no shame, guilt or debt to repay in being Guncod and no amount of contempt from the so called peacekeepers will break us! For I officially liquidate the provisional democratic government that robbed us blind with cruel exorbitant reparations we couldn't afford! That did nothing as our people were starving to death by the million's! Those evildoers betrayed us all with their active support of the occupation even as our people were murdered in the streets! Today we banish this heinous establishment from our lands and Guncods shall have the sovereign government they deserve as we found a new Alternative Federation away from the evil systems of old!"

Then as Matzel thought pausing seemed proper the millions crowding around his platform on stage chanted, "Fuck the coalition! Death to peacekeepers! Death to bankers! Death to intergalactic agents! Death to all treason!"

Waving and smiling at the roaring crowds Matzel waited until the energy drained from them before he explained, "Hear me out great patriots! Right now as I speak corruption within the bowels of government is being purged by my anti-corruption service members. The many foreign agent's of our oppressors, the treasonous intergalactic corporate dogs and self hating members of our people that seek to destroy us all will parish. Because there is no room in our society for aliens that hate us for simply being Guncods! Our past support of the Devex isn't what defines us because I promise we have a brand new path to forge ahead in this galaxy!"

As this Guncod leader's speech went on Daniel almost grew bored enough to tune out, but then one line caught his attention as he watched this leader then boast, "As my first act heading this new government we shall banish every alien that's a citizen of the very government's that oppressed us on our own prime worlds!"

Worried about their contact's on the Guncod's home world Haley rushed to the intercom to communicate with Edward and said, "Sir, the new leader of Guncod's has ordered aliens banished that hold citizenship with any member of the coalition!"

Still being held between Gwen's finger's Edward replied, "Send a code 0 pulse message to them. We must extract our supporters and contacts there. Then later I expect a debriefing on this once Gwen is dropped off safely."

"Yes sir!" Haley responded with readiness before leaving the intercom panel.

Rolling her eye's Gwen then remarked, "It's about time those foolish little puny and slimy creature's learned to grow a spine."

"What do you mean by that Gwen?" Edward's asked as he fake pretended his ignorance in her coming answer.

Huffing at this challenge to her statement Gwen pouted, "All life put's themselves first because that's how the great architect of existence designed our survival! It's unnatural keep supporting different species as equals when natural selection is what our creator intended from the beginning!"

"Okay Gwen, you need a reality check here." Edward's began as he looked into her eye's and dared ask, "Do you understand that by this so called natural is good standard you would be killed and that literally all your suffering is because of leaders that put themselves first?"

Fuming at her own inability to process the argument Gwen snapped, "Well of course you tried fooling me! Because thinking prey can't accept their place in existence, they choose inventing excuses to justify feel good bullshit instead!"

Letting out a sigh Edward's knew this was classic Devex behavior toward a challenge to any idea they couldn't defend. Because it normally takes nothing short of catastrophe before seeing any Devex admitting error in their ways. Keeping his cool Edward's then replied, "Alright Gwen if you won't believe my words right now. Then believe my actions once you are living free on a new world."

End Notes:

--------

Hope this chapter was a good read. Next chapter will involve Gwen dealing with both Zara and Cashel.

The new girl by classified

 

Now having entered orbit around Vorix Haley opened a communication link to Edward's location in Devex containment and said, "We are prepping for touch down on Vorix sir."

 

"Great!" Edward replied, "After dropping her off I want you to set course for the Guncod capital right away."

 

"Yes sir!" Haley replied before returning to her duties.

 

Fidgeting around Gwen then squeezed Edward in her grip before she threatened, "This better not be a trick or you will be the first I kill if this so called freedom isn't real."

 

Looking up into her yellow eye's Edward knew that behind her tough expression that Gwen was scared. Seeking to ease her tension he replied, "Really Gwen it's not some trick or plot against you. Very soon you will be with someone of your own kind and our intent will be proven clearly."

 

Grunting the colossal alien blue woman bulked and refused to answer as she felt vibrations in the flooring. Time crawled by Gwen as building anxiety had kept prodding her. Then in select moments that brimmed with depth in Gwen's eye's the massive door opened and reveled a whole new world. Blue vibrant rays beamed into the metal surfaces of the ship. While looking out she caught a glimmer of yellowish skies and unable to contain herself Gwen stepped out into the soft red grounds that slightly sank from the weight of her figure.

 

Triggering mechanisms in the entrance of the Devex hideout it soon retracted it's cloaking field and reveled a simple dwelling big enough for Gwen to live in. Along with a female Devex that was smiling as she came out to greet them all.

 

"I can't believe you saved another Devex so quickly." Zara beamed, "Oh and for the new girl my name is Zara and it's fantastic to meet you."

 

Not convinced of this situation Gwen hesitated as she looked around searching for the catch, the hook, the scam, the gotcha, the fooled you moment. Because surely no one in this galaxy could sincerely care about her. Except there was no trap sprung, ship coming down to grab her or even walls in this open clearing preventing escape.

 

Almost forgetting her composure Gwen asked, "How long have you been here?"

 

"Three days with my cute adorable little guy." Zara replied glowing with delight as she answered.

 

Attempting to sense her surroundings for other Devex with her tail Gwen wondered about this man she was clearly in love with. Frustrated she couldn't detect other Devex in the area Gwen questioned, "Oh really? Where is this other Devex you have been with the last three days?"

 

"There is no other Devex with us. My human boyfriend is right here though." Zara giggled while hinting at the wedge between her breast.

 

Revolted by those words Gwen's eye's both widened turning red as she boiled in seething rage. It was blasphemous affront to everything Gwen had been raised to believe and she was going to confront this offense to natural order immediately. Without delay Gwen then exploded, "HOW DARE you spit on and think you know better than the great architect! This relationship is the unnatural abomination of fools! YOU CAN NOT love thinking prey!"

 

"Well I do love him!" Zara proudly declared, "The old ways failed us all and I believe the great architect meant for us to change as we learned more about our existence!"

 

Offended by this display of pride Gwen ranted, "How can you say any of that! Our tradition's is what saved us 300 years ago! Drifting away from natural selection in the name of so called progress is what killed society! Everyone in school knew our weak blind welcoming male leader led to the oppression of our kind upon first contact with thinking prey!"

 

"Gwen, nothing could have saved us from that invasion." Zara replied attempting to deescalate this conversation.

 

Holding out Edward in front of her Gwen snapped, "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! You have allowed humans like this one to brainwash you! Humans are thinking prey and THINKING PREY IS ALWAYS FOOD!"

 

"That's horrible! Speaking like you do is why the galaxy hates the Devex!" Zara shouted as indignation flared up within her turning once green soft eye's into sharp red orbs glaring in spite.

 

Hard as stone Gwen seethed, "NO! Weak Devex like you are why our kind lost the war! ALL defective abomination's of nature including you that feel empathy toward thinking prey should have been locked up!"

 

After Gwen's venomous reply the conversation swiftly descended into mindless shouting as rage swelled within them both. Cashel didn't like this one bit as his ear drums throbbed in pain while their voices boomed fiercely at each other. Cashel struggled to understand the meaning of hostile words traded as they drifted away from common speech patterns. He didn't even understand the Devex personal insult's exchanged as they used profane words that had no translated equivalent.

 

Meanwhile Edward felt his patience running thin as he was jerked around within Gwen's loosing grasp. This Devex was some extra pain in the ass he thought while enduring the heavy booms of their voices shouting each other down. Just when he didn't believe this situation could get more chaotic Gwen's fingers suddenly released him to make some offensive hand gesture. Plummeting toward red clay Edward activated his electromagnetic boots. Moments later his feet impacted the moist reddish clay surface. Pain inflicted him only for a while until his military grade nano bot's repaired strained tissue and bone structures.

 

Now under a towering blue knockout screaming her lungs out Edward carefully started running toward his ship. In the following moment he saw Gwen's massive blue foot lift off the ground. Knowing the risk of being under her once the huge appendage came back down Edward changed direction. Sprinting with haste Edward managed to avoid becoming a gooey red paste under her foot as it crashed into the ground next to him. Hardly able to catch his breath Gwen then shifted her foot and knocked Edward over. So consumed in their feud it was clear that Gwen and Zara were utterly oblivious of his plight. Dazed he laying on his back stared up between Gwen's sparkling blue legs. In laying on this moist red clay Edward's last straw burned in a lake of fire.

 

This ordeal broke his patience for waiting them out. Edward requested a normal quantum teleport while under the duress of massive beings flaunting their rage before him. In moment's he stepped off the pad designed to conduct quantum entanglement of matter. Remembering when he stole this technological marvel from Black Triad Intelligence Edward grinned. Moving forward he walked into a hallway and made a bee line for his debriefing room.

 

Upon entering his personal conference room Edward took a seat at the table able to easily seat eight people. Haley was the only person besides Edward in this sparse calculated room. Placing his palm upon the cool table Edward leaned forward and gave Haley one prolonged unsettling glare. Then finally he spoke, "Our supporters on this day need help because in the darkest hour of the Guncods only the devil offered them salvation. The foul corrupt political establishment set the entire civilization on fire and like terrified people in a building set ablaze in the chaos they ran toward the exit not thinking about what's on the other side. The massive shit show of a powder-keg finally blew up. What's taking place against the occupation and evil establishment politicians was simply inevitable."

 

"Sir" Haley asked, "What are you saying? That monster can't really be their answer can he?"

 

"One person's monster is another's furious dark messiah denouncing the hypocrisy of their times." Edward replied, "All we can do now is get our people out before they are killed."

 

"Right" Haley said, "I drew up a plan with Daniel to lead an extraction team to get them off world."

 

Getting up from the table Edward glanced at the 3d model displaying routs in the city. Then walking behind her Edward stated, "Make sure we got the mini holographic projectors with correct data on mask worn by protesters because our team needs to blend in the chaos down there. I'm going up now to deal with the new Devex."

 

"Yes sir!" Haley replied as she went to double check the newly created mask for the strike team.

 

Upon entering the cockpit Edward used the main speaker to communicate. Setting it to broadcast outside the ship he said, "That's enough girls!"

 

Both Devex females already tried of arguing turned their attention to Edward and waited for him to speak. Cashel stuck within Zara's chest quivered as his ear's still rung from the powerful voices of two grown Devex screaming at each other. And being honest with himself Cashel now feared what getting Zara angry with him might be like.

 

Seeing their faces burn yellow from spent rage Edward's proceeded to explain, "Our goal is getting Devex to respect and live peacefully with other sentient beings no matter their size or other factors. Gwen you aren't being forced to feel empathy toward other sentient beings, but from now on you will not harm them in any way. I have transported you to a safe place and I expect you to act honorably since I kept my word. If you harm Cashel there will be justice fitting whatever you do to him. That also goes for any other sentient being you come across. I recommend you see Zara as your role model and despite your current differences that you learn from her. Now I can't promise the day will come where galactic society allows the Devex to live among them, but I can promise this fight won't end until that comes to pass or until they put us all in our graves."

 

Looking at the ship Gwen hated to admit it, but Edward indeed kept his word. Disgruntled by the wounding of her pride Gwen puffed, "For a human you have acted in honor, but don't expect me to change what I know to be true."

 

Feeling Cashel within her bosom Zara hoped she didn't cause him too much trouble. Glancing at her new roommate Zara felt a tinge of anger flare up again. Zara saw what she did to her owner and knew it must have been hard, but hated the toxic culture she dragged in with her. If there was anything Zara wished perished in that war it was the culture of Devex predatory dominance. Pushing that aside Zara then beamed, "I will do my best! Thank you so much Edward! We are forever in your debt!"

 

After their farewells had been spoken Edward's ship launched into space and headed toward a planet populated by the Guncods to rescue their own people. The girls had both watched as the powerful engine blasted this huge black cube into the golden open sky above. For a time they both stood quietly almost like chilling wind swept by them. Then Gwen's intestines moaned as her body signaled a bowel movement was soon coming.

 

So Zara walked back towards the bunker while giving her new roommate space to defecate in the woods. Pulling out Cashel from her breast she knew he was scared out of his mind. Gwen wasn't the roommate she hoped for and Gwen's view of human beings while blatantly atrocious to her she thought it must beyond terrifying for Cashel.

 

And Zara was correct to believe Cashel felt terrified of this new roommate that perceived him as food. Primal chilling fear bobbled to the surface as he remembered the way he felt when Zara first picked him up in the zoo. However this was much worse because there was no unknown here. Gwen's belief that he is prey and should be food couldn't have been more clearly spelled out. The natural place for him in her vision of the universe was being digested inside her as nothing more than a small floating meat sack worth virtually nothing other than providing nutrients to her massive body. Not only that, but Gwen had more than proved her willingness to swallow human beings alive. It was almost enough frighten him out of his own skin. If not for Cashel's silver lining in hoping that Gwen's faith in acting with honor might outweigh both her rage toward humans for being imprisoned and dogmatic cultural belief of predatory dominance.

 

Coming into the bunker Zara gently pulled Cashel out from her cleavage before finally she in a motherly tone asked, "Did you get hurt? Was that too loud? Please Cashel tell me....... Are you okay?"

 

Blinking his eye's Cashel still felt his ears ringing from the explosive argument Zara had with Gwen. Putting on a smile as he stood up in her open palm looking into her soft green again eye's Cashel gulped, "I'm fine."

 

The fear in his voice just couldn't be hidden and the reason couldn't be more transparent. Zara felt anger stir within her knowing Gwen's attitude imprinted him with a living nightmare that wasn't leaving his mind anytime soon. Bringing her boyfriend level to her lips Zara gave Cashel a light kiss and comforted, "I know your scared, but I won't let her hurt you. Not ever no matter what!"

 

Looking into the huge sweet eye's of his guardian angel Cashel felt his fears melting away. He wasn't sure of how Zara would keep him safe, but trusted she would. Smiling Cashel nodded before he said, "Even if something happens to me I don't regret being here with you."

 

"Don't accept that!" Zara replied, "I would never forgive myself if I let the worst happen to you."

 

Worry over her future compelled him to insist,"Please Zara, I really want you to forgive yourself even if I die because none of what's happened is your fault."

 

"Alright little guy I promise, but you better remember I won't let her hurt you." Zara proclaimed

 

"I'll keep that in mind while swimming in her stomach." Cashel joked

 

Zara's face scowled at him as she didn't find this funny in the slightest. Angry Cashel so lightly considered his own life she growled, "That's not funny Cashel! If she does that I WILL kill her! Then cut her belly open with my bare hand's to save you. Don't make light of your life being in danger because it hurts me even thinking about it."

 

Guilt washed over Cashel as her words penetrated him. The burning anger in Zara's eye's was enough to frighten even the dead awake. She was taking Gwen's presence here very seriously and displaying a side of her that really meant business. No matter how sweetly she treated him she remained Devex with every natural impulse that came with it including protecting a mate to the death.

 

"I'm sorry Zara" Cashel began, "It's just I was still a little scared and by making fun of danger I hoped to fully put it behind me."

 

Bringing him up to her cheek she rubbed Cashel's body gently against it while letting out a purring noise and then she gently replied, "It's okay love because I've decided you are going to sleep in my bra tonight to keep you safe."

 

Just as things were getting cozy Gwen entered the bunker and looked upon the couple with disgust. It was an utterly repulsive sight that was a revolting blight to every fiber of her being. Unwilling to keep her thought's to herself Gwen said, "Just looking at you both gives me a horrible stomach ache. I doubt even the ocean here could wash the filth on me away from just being in the same room as you two. Your parents would be branded with shame if they were here to see this gross insult to their name."

 

"Don't mind her Cashel!" Zara comforted, "Gwen's just cranky because she feels lonely."

 

"That's not it!" Gwen exclaimed before she rolling her eye's questioned, "I mean really Zara being this close with thinking prey, didn't your parent's at least put you though the second rite of hunting?"

 

Tucked within Zara's grip Cashel looked up at her face and it was like a ghost spooked her expressionless. As the moment's crawled by oppressively her eye's betrayed gears turning within her mind. Then finally Zara meekly answered, "Yes.........."

 

"That means YOU ATE thinking prey!" Gwen pressed as her eye's widened in delight.

 

"It's not.........." Zara cried unable to finish her reply.

 

Laughing so much it nearly hurt Gwen went to rub in more shame as she smeared, "YOU ATE and SHIT OUT thinking prey yet look down on me for knowing what I am! For knowing what a Devex is meant to be! What a massive hypocrite you are!"

 

"No......stop" Zara mumbled in tears

 

Getting closer Gwen patted Zara's belly and taunted, "Your body knows where Cashel naturally belongs even if you don't. The predator in you is just waiting for the right excuse to eat him up and spit out his bones."

 

"NO! YOUR WRONG!" Zara shouted pulling away.

 

Wary of starting a screaming match again Gwen marred by frustration with a sigh asked, "Are you going to break that little runt's heart or do I have to explain what the second rite of hunting is?"

 

Calming down Zara took a moment before she finally replied, "I'll do it Gwen."

 

"I don't understand, what's going on here?" Cashel asked nervously in bewilderment over the entire conversation.

 

Carrying her boyfriend over to the desk Zara looking at Gwen said, "I want you go outside for a while."

 

"Yeah sure whatever! I'll give you love sick degenerate's privacy." Gwen replied with a smirk as she went outside.

 

After the main entrance doorway shut Zara placed Cashel down upon the desk. With shyness inflicting her tone Zara then said, "I understand if you won't forgive me after I tell you this."

 

"But I will forgive whatever you did before Zara!" Cashel reassured, "Because I know you are a good person!"

 

After a deep belated sigh Zara confessed, "I'll tell you and explain the truth best I can. As Gwen said our society loved hunting. It's been an important part of Devex tradition for more than nine thousand years. So to honor our customs when I turned three my parent's put me though my first rite of hunting by placing a small rodent in my room. Passing was important to honor my family. So I caught the little helpless creature and easily ate it. My mother was so proud of how well I learned to hunt that she took us all to the beach for a weekend."

 

"Your mother would likely be just as proud of you now Zara." Cashel remarked positively.

 

Licking her lips momentarily Zara then felt guilt as she teared up and lamented, "No she wouldn't be proud of me. Nearly everyone thought like Gwen does in Devex society."

 

"Well I'm proud of you even if the whole galaxy and your own kind is against you." Cashel replied

 

Opening her mouth wide Zara let Cashel gaze into the agape dark cavern for sometime before she explained, "No Cashel, what I did is awful! My parent's had me go though the second rite of hunting because our people expected us to subjugate and destroy other civilization's. You just don't understand the shame, the ridicule and terrifying punishment that went on against the weak of predatory heart. I still remember when my daddy told me that if I didn't pass the government might take me away. I would have just disappeared if that happened and my parents would never see me again. So one random evening he placed two Bellogorg in my bedroom. I easily sensed them despite trying to blend in with my bed and played with them. After catching them I tried speaking to them, but they kept trying to escape my hands so I swallowed one and told the one left to be good. That only made his struggle more frantic and the wailing sound he made was heart breaking. Being 6 years old though I found that sound irradiating so I placed the poor creature against my belly and proudly told it that's where mommy said thinking prey goes. I was a monster Cashel and didn't even know it. The second one screeched as I swallowed it down and then my parents checked my stool afterwards to make sure I didn't throw them back up. I killed them Cashel!"

 

Watching her cry after spilling her guts Cashel struggled to process this. Speechless he watched as Zara fell to her knees whimpering, "I-I killed them......I'm..........a monster.....A.....MONSTER"

 

Crushed by her display of guilt Cashel shouted, "NO! That's not your fault! You are a good caring person!"

 

"BUT!" Zara gasped, "I-I-I ate them"

 

Cashel seeing Zara so broken up with guilt felt a swelling anger toward her parents and the government that she lived under. Lashing out Cashel yelled, "Your parents killed them by making you do that! You couldn't help it! You aren't to blame!"

 

"No! My parent's loved me!" Zara crying replied, "And I loved them enough to do whatever they said. Losing them was like this galaxy crushed my soul. I wished the bio-weapon had killed me as well after humans captured me and they showed me the evil I had committed. I sat in that zoo for the longest time wishing the architect would strike me dead. You just can't understand how that all feels."

 

Pausing in shame Cashel felt like a huge asshole by shitting on her parent's in the heat of the moment. Living on the Devex home world sounded like hell even if her kind was the most privileged on the planet. After all it doesn't amount to that much under the crushing thumb of a ruthless empress. He remembered in school being forced to watch videos on what Devex did including having their offspring eat sentient beings, but Cashel thought for sure Zara never would have done it and came from parents better than that. They told him it was because they were evil and just enjoyed doing it. This idea of a government mandate never crossed his mind.

 

Finally lifting his head Cashel then apologized, "I shouldn't have said that about your parents. It's just I know you have a good heart and I was angry they did that to you. Losing my parents would crush me Zara and I don't know how you kept going after that, but it proves how strong you are. I honestly believe your parent's would be happy you survived more than anything. Honor them by living a joyful life because I'm sure that's what would have mattered most."

 

Wiping her tears Zara thought of his words torn because she knew it wasn't that simple, but that glimmer of hope in his tiny eye's put her at ease. After taking a few more breath's she replied, "It's going to be okay because I know you love me and that's what really matter's now."

 

Finally returning to the room Gwen snickered, "Hope your crying session is done because I want to try watching a human movie and laughing about how much your kind suck at creating entertainment."

 

"Isn't that just so beneath you?" Zara spat while rolling her eye's.

 

Gwen with a toothy grin causally mocked, "Even thinking pray can make good shit every now and then after passing though one of us."

 

"Just admit you are bored already!" Zara replied growing tired of arguing over her childish remarks while gathering Cashel into her hands.

 

Gwen not even acknowledging the statement grinned, "How about we let Cashel pick and if the movie sucks we punish him a little."

 

"Quit joking about him or I will teach you a few manners on the rocks." Zara glared while holding her boyfriend.

 

Settling down they after more bickering finally selected a movie off the database on the local system in the bunker and began watching. Zara kept Cashel in her bra as she honestly liked feeling his tiny body on her. Cashel loved having such an affectionate tender girlfriend as he stroked his hand over the bare warm blue flesh encasing his lower body. While Gwen rolled her eye's as the overkill display's of affection.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Meanwhile on Edward's ship they attempted to enter orbit around the capital world of the Guncods. However unfolding before them danger nothing short of a war zone stood in their way. Plasma cannon fire lit up the upper layers of the atmosphere while in the streets below rioters armed with 3D printed bolt plasma weapons stormed every coalition base they could find.

 

Breaking the silence in the cockpit of the ship Haley asked, "Sir, do you really think Cashel will be okay on that planet with Gwen?"

 

"That young lad is safer with her than going into this warzone." Edward's replied, "Besides as I said before Zara won't let anything happen to him."

 

Agreeing with her superior Haley went back to prepping the smaller craft designed for escaping the ship in case of dire emergency to land near a government complex.

 

Daniel while sitting ready for deployment in the debriefing room watched a live intercepted video stream from the planet below. It clearly was inside a large office building. There was chanting, screaming and yelling as Guncods hopped around the room. One human extremely unfortunate soul in a suit covered his face in terror as the croaking of his enemy's grew ever louder.

 

Then in unison the crowd repeated, "Castrate thieving banks! Death to all thieving bankers!"

 

"I did nothing wrong!" The banker cried.

 

"Bullshit human! Fuck lying coalition scum!" Members of the crowd rebuked.

 

One member of the crowd then stepped forward enraged as he explained, "We are forced to keep our credits in one of your private banks at negative interest meaning we pay your sorry asses to sit on it. Then while all of us watch our hard earned paychecks get eaten up you use what little we have trading on the intergalactic exchange for massive profit. You greedy fuckers steal our damn paychecks for buying mother fucking luxury ships while none of us can own a damn thing!"

 

Panicked the frightened banker deflected, "No it's not my fault! The Intergalactic Monetary Fund set the interest rate not me!"

 

"Enough of this!" A female Guncod yelled, "It's time to charge his ass an arm and leg!"

 

"FUCKING HELL YES!" One Guncod shouted while pulling out a huge plasma heated blade.

 

What unfolded next sickened Daniel as the banker's screams were drowned out by cheers. The burning hot blade mutated the wealthy mans left arm and then severed it. The appendage dropped onto the floor cauterized and scared from the intense heat. Then right as Daniel saw his leg get decapitated the signal dropped.

 

In attempting to reestablish the signal Daniel instead discovered a new feed coming from a news room filled with angry croaking rioters. One Human, one Bellogorg, two Fari and one Heic making five reporters in all were tied up on the floor. Destroyed screens, desk and doorways only punctuated the atmosphere of boiling anger ready to spill over into bloodshed at any given moment.

 

This chaotic storm of rage quickly escalated when one Guncod pulled the Bellogorg off the ground and announced, "The day has come for justice! Your fake liberation, fake democracy, thieving banks, lying media and murdering peacekeepers will be exterminated! For the people have risen up to stop this oppression!"

 

"You people have fallen for bullshit conspiracy theory's!" The Bellogorg shouted

 

Slamming the reporter against the wall a female Guncod screamed, "Peacekeepers killing my son is a fucking fact you monster!"

 

"Peacekeepers only kill terrorist." The Bellogorg replied glaring at the crowd.

 

In response three Guncod's swiftly grabbed this defiant reporter and began slamming him repeatably against the wall. Then one of them blistering with rage yelled, "Liar! Our people's voices have been quelled in the vast deplatforming you assholes cheered on for long enough! It's time for this motherfucker to get a taste of his own damn medication and see if he likes getting his ass deplatformed!"

 

"Wait!" Began the human female reporter as tears ran down her face in begging, "It's not our fault! Only vetted information is approved for broadcast! None of us decide what the galactic public gets!"

 

One Guncod slapped the woman before they replied, "Damn you wicked souless creature! I remember your cold eye's as school children protesting were shot in the streets because it was just so fucking dangerous for them to have a so called platform! This evil monster with a lying face should burn!"

 

"Death to corporate propagandist! Death to souless lying faces! Death to oppressors of truth!" The crowd screamed as blood lust hit a fresh new high among them.

 

Then removing her massive wide footwear a female Guncod then used it to savagely beat the Bellogorg on the face. In short order those in the crowd yelled, "Dishonor before the judgment!"

 

With brown fluids dripping upon his face after quite a harsh beating the Bellogorg reporter condemned, "Fuck all of you! Those children had weapons! They were setting off a disinformation apocalypse and it worked!"

 

"No fuck you and your genocide hoax!" A Guncod shouted before another one added, "Yeah the damn lizard fell for coalition propaganda! There were no fucking Bellogorgs in Devex breeding camps!"

 

One more Guncod then shouted with burning rage, "NO! That fucking lizard knows he is a monster whoring out coalition propaganda!"

 

"Eat the profiteer of lies! Death and dishonor to lying scum!" The screaming crowd declared.

 

The scene rapidly descended into chaos as Guncod's swarmed the Bellogorg and began savagely dismembering him with makeshift bladed instruments. The blood curling screams only seemed to entice them more as they cannibalized the reporter alive.

 

"We have the dirt fake souls!" The crowd raged as member's dragged a human male from his office and shoved him onto the floor before them.

 

Coughing up blood he whimpered, "Please......I'll talk.......just don't kill any more of them."

 

"Then speak chief editor of lies!" A Guncod shouted

 

Scrambling to appease this raging mob the chief editor spat, "Those leaked video's are true! We put out fakes! Most of those kids were unarmed and the peacekeepers shot first."

 

"Sir that can't be true!" The female human reporter cried.

 

Croaking together Guncod's yelled, "Light to truth! Our vengeance is justice! Dishonor to lying scum!"

 

"It's true......" The chief editor moaned, "We lied hoping to keep the peace. Our intentions weren't some giant evil plot. I only did this because peace was worth the fight to keep it."

 

"That's a whole fucking load of bullshit!" A Guncod shouted, "You are a propagandist selling us everything between fake child terrorist to hoaxing genocides! Dishonor to his house, his kind and his evil government! Death to great manipulators! Death to souless creatures! Death to evil among us!"

 

Then one Guncod yelled, "First punish lying scum! Cut out his lying tongue!"

 

"Cut out his lying tongue! Cut out his lying tongue! Castrate all liar's, manipulator's and evil propagandist!" The crowd screamed.

 

On his cold knees the Chief Editor's eye's widened as he gazed upon the crowd surrounding them. He swallowed the tense atmosphere like a nasty lump of food as their sharp croaking filled the room. While their scream's echoed into a deafening roar shaking him to the core of his being. Their rage had finally blew a whole new top as Guncod's began mindlessly beating every last reporter in the room. For the last of reason had finally left those Guncod's. It then finally dawned upon him that despite his confession those in the crowd had long forsaken their quest for truth and replaced it with an implacable hunt for vengeance.

 

The video stream degraded right before getting abruptly redirected over to a new stream. Daniel watched as some reporter seated in a news studio explained, "A rouge group took over broadcasting from our system and released a manufactured deep fake scene. What you saw in that news room on the Guncod home world did not actually happen. Hackers are using the limited riot's led by a handful of extremist to sow disinformation among the public. The current situation is being handled by police action and we expect the arrest of extremist illegitimate leader Matzel to be uneventful. We shall provide factual updates as information is properly vetted and processed."

 

Walking into the room Edward shut off the poor excuse for reporting and said, "Enough of watching their bull shit. Let's fucking go already!"

 

"Yes sir!" Daniel answered standing upright in proper form.

 

Now with his small infiltration team together in the landing craft Edward readied them for plasma cannon fire. Strapped in Edward piloted the craft though a thick layer of clouds that blanketed the entire sky. When the craft made it though into clear open sky Edward witnessed drones fighting each other in a blaze of plasma cannon fire. Swiftly coming in on approach the strike team witnessed a massive blob of armed Guncods swarming the peacekeepers and slaughtering them.

 

Upon reaching the rooftop of a government building Edward barked, "We have 10 minutes to extract them before our electronic countermeasures fail and our craft is detected! There's no room for error here!"

 

"Yes sir!" Haley replied as the others stood to attention for their commanding officer.

 

Pouring out from the craft in tactical gear the strike team made there way toward a door leading down to the top floor of the building. Daniel scanned the other side before signaling the all clear to breach. Heated plasma swiftly cut though old metal as Haley carefully used a plasma blade on the joints holding the sealed entrance shut. Before long her job was done and the door simply was pulled off. Moving in armed to the teeth Edward led his team down the stair case.

 

The sound of choking reverberated though narrow halls as the strike team begin searching rooms. Event's burred together as Edward discovered two Zeni a species of feathered mammal hiding behind a flipped over desk. Their feathers ruffled, green eye's flashed and clawed feet kicked as a gut panic reaction kicked in. Scratching up the cool metallic floor they begged, "Have mercy! Have mercy on our souls!"

 

Deactivating his projection Edward replied, "We aren't Guncods friend's. Now let's go before you need mercy on more than your souls."

 

"Shit you guy's are them!" A Zeni quipped, "You fucked with the human elite busting out that Devex!"

 

Edward wide eyed shouted, "And that's why we need to get out now!"

 

Without delay Edward's team escorted the Zeni though narrow poorly lit halls. The lights began to short out as thundering booms disrupted the very structure around them. On Edward's scanner he picked up the massive firefight between galactic peace keepers and the Guncod uprising flooding into the very level they were on. Pulling ahead Edward then stopped for a moment before he whispered, "A coalition wet team is here working with peace keepers because I am a hot target. I can sense them guarding the roof top. They must of followed us down and planned on an ambush. Everyone wait here until I clear them out."

 

"That's nut's sir!" Haley insisted, "Let me and Daniel help you!"

 

Patting her on the back Edward snickered, "I've got this shit as I know their MO better than they know who they are fucking with..... because when I do that wet team it's going to be dry and rough as hell."

 

"Let him go!" Daniel said, "The boss is going into rampage mode on their asses."

 

In what to everyone waiting seemed like a blurr Edward dashed up and in a few moment's the 10 man hit team got wiped out. It was almost like dark magic to everyone upon walking up to the roof seeing the bodies with burns and deep long cut's scattered randomly in all directions. Edward however seemed off as his finger's twitched and trembled before dropping his weapon. Bending over quickly Edward swiftly grabbed his plasma rifle and barked, "Nothing to see here! Let's GO people!"

 

"It's gotten worse" Haley whimpered over to Daniel as she then texted over helmet to helmet communications (Edward's pushed himself too hard. He might even forget this mission now since he used his boost mode like that.)

 

(Don't say that. Our captain will be fine.) Daniel replied in text as he got seated in the landing craft waiting for takeoff.

 

Compared to landing their return to the ship was relativity uneventful. Take off went smoothly and conflict in the air occurred far enough away to be less than threatening. So upon returning to the ship Edward went into his personal quarters and read a message ordering his immediate physical appearance to the Vanguard syndicate of advocates for review. In other word's being recalled to HQ for his recent actions. Groaning Edward walked back up to the cockpit and ordered, "Haley, take us straight to Prime base."

 

"Yes sir!" Haley replied as she complied with the order.

End Notes:

Wrote most of this at the end of 2019 and nearly finished it back in march 2020. Decided to put this on ice for a while as I didn't know if I would keep this story going. After some contention I've decided to put this up as I envisioned it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8546