Evie's new lighter by Dustman1
Summary:

You wake up in a strange place, you are no longer yourself, you are a easy click lighter in a small scottish shop. After some of the lighters around you are sold its your turn, you are sold to a teen girl named evie, will she be a good owner however?


Categories: Giantess, Object, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Evie's life, Secret life of objects
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3194 Read: 17380 Published: August 26 2019 Updated: August 28 2019

1. The shop by Dustman1

2. The first time by Dustman1

3. The party by Dustman1

4. Evie's new lighter by Dustman1

The shop by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

This is my first story on this site, please review. Requests for future object tf is welcomed

You were awoken suddenly by a loud crash, you tried to move and see what the sound was but couldnt, suddenly a beam of light burst in followed by...an absolutely gargantuan hand, you looked around now panicking slightly you then saw clearly why you couldnt move.


Around you on all sides were cheap disposable lighters, there was only 1 in front of you before the opening where the hand was, one either side of that then countless many behind them and you, stretching into the dark. The hand pinched the lighter infront and to the left of you and pulled it out from the slot it sat in, the entire row to your left crashed forward to fill the gap. Clearly the giant hand had locked open the hatch to your hole as it diddnt close when the hand raced away. You looked out to see what you could from your new forms home. You could see the legs of the person serving at the till, the owner of the hand, looking up you could see their ass, from that you could tell it was a girl. Looking further up you saw her hair, straight and dark. You then saw her hand move the lighter it grabbed to scan it, then she held it forwards towards its new owner, a reasonabley attractive middle aged woman with short blonde hair. The lighter was quickly shoved deep into her hand bag as she tapped her contactless card to pay.


As the day went on the rows either side of you were plucked from, each tim they would lurch forwards to present a new lighter to be bought by whoever wanted one, a few women, a group of 4 20 something guys who each bought one and a small gathering of 18 year old girls going out clubbing bought one to share, the one in front of you, you were propelled forwards by the rack of lighters behind you now being presented as an item up for sale. You had figured out that the row to your left were all green, to your right were blue lighters and the row you were now the front of were all pink, including yourself.


After a few more hours of the lighters either side of you selling to anyone and everyone who wanted one, including a 17 year old who brought a fake id wih her but got away anyway, a bus load of german tourists went through, some needed new lighters and a group of 6 early 20's guys who bought a pack of cigarretes and a lighter each. The first guy bought a pack of jps real blue super kings and the lighter to your right, the second got players red king size and another lighter to your right, the next got malboro gold and the lighter on your left, guy 4 got 2 packs of rothmans green super kings and another lighter to your right, number 5 bought a pack of benson and hedges gold and the lighter on your left. Guy 6 however, he asked for a pack of lambert and butler blue crushball and a lighter then he turned to chat with his 5 friends, the girl serving grabbed the cigarretes then began reaching for a lighter, her fingers grasped around your top and lifted, you were being sold...to a guy! This is not what you wanted, the girl, katie, according to her badge, was selling you to a guy without a single care, *beep* the cigarretes were scanned, *beep* you were now just a price on a screen, less than £1. The guy tapped his card without looking at you or his pack of cigs, katie placed you under the pack and held both out to the guy, again without looking he grabbed the pack and you and roughly shoved both into his jeans pocket. The group of lads began wandering out of the shop.

As they got outside they all started to light up, your new owner grabbed the pack that was crushing you into his leg, moments later the pack returned, now down to 19 cigs, his fingers then pinched against you and pulled you from his pocket. The cig was hanging from his lips as he brought you up, but then, finally, he looked at you. "What the fuck? Pink?" He began walking back into the shop, went to katie at the till and asked to swap you for a different lighter, katie accepted and grabbed a green lighter from its row, she handed him it and you were dropped to her palm, her fingers grabbed you and placed you back in your row of lighters.

About 10 minutes later a young looking ginger girl came to the till and asked for a pack of players real red king size, katie checked her id and grabbed the pack for her. Just as she payed by card the girl said she forgot she needed a lighter too. Katie's hand grabbed you once more, *beep* "thatll be 89p thanks" katie stated the girl passed her a pound and said to chuck the change in the charity tub, your newest owner then  grabbed you off of the cold surface of the checkout and dumped you and her purse in her thin plastic shopping bag. You fell onto her id, with the dim light coming through the bag you could read some of it, evie was her name and by reading her date of birth you figured out she had just recently turned 19 years old. And now she was the unaware owner of a human turned into a lighter...


End Notes:

Chapter 2 will come soon, any feedback or sugestions for future storys are welcomed.

The first time by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

No male interaction this chapter. Evie gets home and decides to have a smoke.

=========

After a hellish 20 minutes of being roled around in the bag evie set it down on a table. Seconds later her hand forced its way in and grabbed the pack of cigarretes then her finger wraped around you, pulling you against the pack. You were then rapidly pulled out into the open to see that evie was sitting at a table in her garden. You were placed upright on the table as evie began removing the plastic packaging. Once it was removed she opened the box with her thumb and tore into the foil within, eventually freeing herself a single cigarrete. She lifted it to her  mouth and placed it between her lips, shen reached down to somewhere below the table, her hand returned with a green lighter. She brought it up to the cig and, *click* *click* *click*, nothing. Evie began shaking the lighter, *click*, then she banged it on the table a few times, hard enough to knock you over. *click*.

Evie threw the now useless to her lighter to the ground below and reached for you. Her warm hand grabbed you roughly and her thum rested itself on your igniter button. You flew up to the tip of her cigarrete. *CLICK* *CLICK*, evies thumb crushed down on you, pushing the button, to her a very normal task, but to you this was hell, *CLICK* *FWOOM*, suddenly everything was pain, evie had lit you, it felt like being stabbed with needles constantly. Evie brought your orange flame to her cigarrete and lit it but diddnt put you out, her thumb stayed firmly pressed into you, her other hand came up to hold her cigarrete as she watched you burn, uncaring to the fact she was unknowingly causing extreme pain to you. But to her, you were just her lighter, her object, she could do whatever she wanted to you.

Eventually she released your button from her thumb and the pain died down. Her hand began to reach down to the ground with you, you saw her shoes, they were once white but obviously were well worn and now were scuffed and dirty, the cloth lining that touched her socked foot was disgusting looking, and was getting bigger, and bigger. Evie brought your base right down to her shoe and began shoving you down the gap in the inside, between sock and shoe, it was damp on both sides from her sweat, you diddmt reach the bottom of the shoe and were sticking out enough to see her other foot move forwards and plant its heel on the old green lighter, obviously finished smoking evie began to stand, her full weight now crushing down onto the lighter, you were being forced into the side of the shoe by her foot as it pushed down on the ground. The green lighter began to give way, forst the lid snapped and popped off, then the hard green plastick began cracking, then *SNAP*, evies foot jolted to being flat on the ground, the lighter gave way and was completely flattened under her. She began walking into the hous, with every step you would be crushed to the side by her foot. You diddnt think evie even meant to crush the lighter, she diddnt even seem to notice that she did. This was just the begining of the rest of your life...

End Notes:

More to come, let me know what kind of things youd like to see.

The party by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

This is the penultimate chapter in this story, a similar style of story will be started shortly after the finale of this one, if anyone wants to sugest the subject of the next object tf story i will attempt as many as possible.

===========

A few hours had passed since evie first used you, about an hour after being shoved in her shoe she took you out and placed you on her table, then she sat on the bed and removed her shoes, you could now see just how well worn they truely were, all the writing on the insole was almost completely gone except for a few fragments of what once was probably the letter "K". Evie then stood and stretched, shaking her head making her wavy auburn hair flip around. Evie then began to get changed. After another hour evie was dressed for a party, leggings and a reasonably nice top, she put the shoes from earlyer onto her socked feet then walked towards you on the table. First she grabbed her pack of cigarretes and shoved it into the waist band of her leggings, then her hand grabbed you, again lowering to her feet you began prepairing for a rough time. You slid between sock and shoe again. The cycle of crushing and flying went on forever as she walked, eventualy comming to a building you had seen before, the shop evie bought you from just 3 hours ago, she walked around looking at shelf upon shelf, the air getting colder as she reached the alcohol fridges, she reached in and grabbed a few cans of something then made her way to the till. She placed the cans down with a crash, a few seconds later, *beep* she reached down to the shoe oposite you and pulled out a £5 note bring it up and handing it out of sight.

Eventually after a further 20 minute walk evie reached her destination, a house party, "im fucked" you thought to yourself as she stepped inside and the music began beating you. After 10 minutes inside drinking evie went out the back and reached for you, her hand was allot rougher with you than earlyer, she brought you to the cig already in her mouth, *click* one was all it took to send the pain shooting through you, she lit and puffed once then put you out, before you could be returned to her shoe however, a drunk girl walked over to the table of smokers and asked for a lighter, evie without thinking thrust you out towards her, the girl grabbed you then thanked evie, evie spoke back saying "no worries, just leave it out here, ill grab it later if its still here, but if someone takes it ill just get a new one, its just a shitty disposable anyway" then she just turned to leave, you were immediately distracted by the pain of being lit by this drunk girl holding you. Once her cigarrete was lit she chucked you onto the table, you slid till you painfully bounced off of the single ash tray in the centre.

Over the next 4 hours you were used allot, evie came back a few times but only used you twice before you were thrown back to the table, the others she borrowed someone elses, leaving you open for anyone else. You were used by so many people that you lost count, drunk girls that struggled with lighting you, guys who couldnt care less if you got damaged or broken, one guy grabbed you, used you to light his friends first then his own, but then your nightmare began.

Instead of being dropped back on the table the guy began moving you around behind himself, he then shoved you deep into his rear pocket. After a few minutes of terrifying darkness the guy began walking, as he got inside he found a seat and went for it. As he sat down you were constricted by his pocket stretching then a hard surface began pushing amagainat you, the chair. You could hear your plastic body begin to creak and groan under the pressure of a 20 year old guy. He sat for nearly an hour, you were stck hoping you could withstand his weight long enough. Eventually he stood up and began walking, you were suddenly pilled out and before you could get your bearings you were lit again, but imediately the guy shoved you right back into his pocket. Then you heard something that turned you cold, the guy said "alright lads, am off, see yous later" and he began walking, he was leaving with you. Ten minutes passed. 20 minutes. But after 32 minutes of walking you heard a familiar voice ask for a light, the guy brought you out and chucked you to the voice then said "ive gottae run, catch ya" he began walking away, the voice you recognised was evies, she was holding you, clearly drunk. You were broght to her mouth then *click* *click *click* *click* then you lit, she looked down at you as she entered her house, "this thing didnae last long, itll be done tomorrow, guess am buyin a new one then" she said tossing you to the side and collapsing on her bed.

Evie's new lighter by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

All good things must end, but in their absence more can take their place. Let me know if youd like to see evie in another story as either your main owner or a side character.

Evie diddnt wake up till the sun was almost begining to set, by your estimate it was probably 3pm, she wasnt home till around 5am was your closest guess since lighters cant wear watches. She began to stir as the light began shining on her body, during the night she had pulled her leggings off leaving her in just a top and her underwear. She slowley sat up and looked around, sh wasnt hungover, just feeling rough from dancing all night, she looked over at her cigarretes, then you. She sighed as she saw how empty you had become. She stood, walked out then came back 20 minutes later after having a quick shower, her hair in a rough bun to hide how untidy it had become. She came over to you, grabbed you and attempted to light you, *click* *click* *click* *foosh*, you suddenly were jolted with the pain of being lit, becoming numb to it almost after last night. Evie looked at you with a menacing smirk as she released yor button and chucked you next to her pack of cigarretes, now nearly empty. Around 30 minutes later she was dressed to leave the house she shook a cig from the pack and shoved it between her lips, the pack was then shoved into the pocket of her jeans, it immediately collapsed under the pressure of her pocket. Evies hand then snatched you up as she began walking out the door, she quickly lit her cigarrete with you and shoved you down into her shoe as she began walking.

After a while she reached her destination, the shop where this all started, she walked the aisles, grabbing the odd thing, a bottle of irn bru, bag of crisps, pack of pens, then she went to the till. There was no line so she went straight up to the peeson serving, then she asked the questiin you had been dreading since she came in, "can a also get a pack of players red an one ae the lighters" you were now obselete to her. She got all her things in a bag and began walking home. Along the way you could see the new lighter through the bag, its blue plastic was easy to see through the white of the bag.

When evie got home she went straight through the house to the garden and sat down, before you had time to prepair you were yanked upwards by her hand. *click* *click* nothing, evie shook you hard making you lose track of everything, *click* *click* *click* *foosh* you lit, but only just long enogh for evie to light her cigarrete, as soon as you were brought away from the tip you went out, her thumb still pressing hard into you. Before you could realise what this meant for you evie had let go of you, you fell directly between her, now noticeably, shapely thighs. You hit the ground and bounced towards her right foot, the shoe she kept you in. After a short while something realy hot hit you and came to a rest on top of you, immediately you knew what it was, the remains of her cigarrete butt. The sky darkened as her foot began moving over you, evie wasnt even looking down, she was already lighting another cigarrete with her new blue lighter. Her foot stopped above you and began to come down fast, it first made contact with the ground behind you, her heel making a small dent in the gravel, next the burning of the cigarrete increased massively as her shoe began pushing it into you harder and harder, her foot began twisting side to side, grinding you painfully from side to side taking chunks out of your pink plastic body. Her foot stopped moving, simply restin on you as she smoked above you.

Uninown to you evie began reaching down to her right foot with the new lighter, she pushed it into her shoe till it couldnt get any further, buth then gave one last hard push to make sure. With that push your cap began cracking, eventually it fully gave way flying off to the side with the pain of a shattered bone. Then evie stood up to leave, her full weight almost immediately began to crack your plastic body, but as she twisted on her right foot to leave you were imediately shattered, her foot making full contact with the ground, as she lifted it to take a step, peices of you were carried off stuck into her sole, while the rest of your shattered pink remains were left in the gravel mixed in with the stones and some small lumps of green plastic from the first lighter you saw her with, but you were killed the second she stood up and turned, you never saw her walk away, you never saw her imediately stop caring that she owned you, you never saw her scoop your pieces up a week later and bin them, you just saw her foot crush you into pieces because she diddnt know you were under it.

End Notes:

=========

That is the end of this story, evie will definently apear in some future stories, the next story will involve a 17 year old named emma and her newest purchase.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8577