Hunting Trip by DrTritium
Summary:

A quad of giants raid a city that is typically outside of their normal range. Chaos and debauchery ensue.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Couples, Crush, Giant, Insertion, Odor, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 17257 Read: 47799 Published: August 29 2019 Updated: September 10 2021

1. Kari and the Suburbs by DrTritium

2. Luna's Pee Break by DrTritium

3. Jos Makes Friends by DrTritium

4. Kari and the Train by DrTritium

5. Dinner and Chill by DrTritium

6. Drinking Games by DrTritium

7. Pissing Contest by DrTritium

Kari and the Suburbs by DrTritium

Prologue

“The highway is getting wider now. We must be close.” Jos said to his three partners. “You all know your sections right?”

“Yea, I’ll loop around and take the far side of the city.” Luna said as her foot casually punted a SUV several city blocks down the highway.

“And I’ll go left, Chris will go right.” Kari finished the thought.

“Luna, the far side of the city has a river. This highway should run into a big bridge out there. If you take it out, I think we should have the city on full lock down.”

“Don’t worry about me taking out a bridge. Once it’s close, we chase everyone towards the football stadium on the top of the hill. We’ll re-convene sometime afternoon?” At this point Luna had made it to the SUV she had punted. If there were survivors, they were quickly smashed under her foot.

Chapter 1: Kari and the Suburbs

Kari made her way to her section of the city. Her area was somewhat suburban and there were not too many roads out. She came up to a four-lane road and paused to watch the drivers furiously try to get out of her way. Gracefully, Kari lifted her foot up and focused on one car on the highway. She tracked its movements with her big toe before bringing her toe down on the roof of the car holding it in place.

For the driver, day quickly turned to night in the shadow of her foot. He was terrified of being crushed but the toe only slightly deformed the hood of his car. His relief was brief as he was suddenly hit by a car travelling just behind him. This was Kari’s plan – create a line-up on cars that she could use to create a barrier. Three cars ploughed into the car at her toes and traffic reached a standstill.

Kari began her work of picking up a handful of cars, crushing them, and making her barricade. She had no care if the cars were or were not occupied. She just rolled them between her thumb and for finger and squished them. The torn apart metal of each car fused with the next to create an unbreakable berm of broken cars.

For good measure, she followed the road out of the city until she reached a clover leaf. She stepped onto the structure, which groaned with her weight but did not collapse. She began to shift her feet forward and backward until the first pillar fell creating domino effect. She jumped off the cloverleaf to avoid the shower of concrete and rebar. This was not her first time destroying human infrastructure.

Kari was disappointed that she had been given the suburban area. Everything was so spread out. It was hard for her to find any large groups of people. On the farms that the titans kept, this sort of inefficiency was done away with taller, more condensed buildings – no room for tiny humans to hide away in some basement. How was she going to collect anyone in this setting?

Down below the giantess were panicked people. John hid in his basement listening to the radio for some kind of instruction. The stories coming in were horrible. One report came for a giant with his dick buried in a multistory building. Another came of giantess sitting on a bridge eating people out of a bus. John didn’t want to hear these stories her just wanted to know what to do. Finally, he found a station with some advice.

“This is a hunting raid.” Said an authoritative sounding male voice on the radio. “It appears to be the quad of giants living in the North West of the country. It’s rare that they would come this far east. While this kind of raid is more common in the West, this is the first instance in this area.”

“That’s terrifying Dr. Quinn. What will this… “hunt” look like?”

“The giants are going to be trying to get people out into the open and chase them into larger groups that are easier for them to catch. The first wave of attack will be careless destruction aimed at getting people out into the streets. Then they are going to try to force people into a central area.”

“What should we do?”

“The first thing to do is understand what part of the attack you’re in. When they get to the second part of the attack, my advice would be to stay indoors and out of sight. If you’re out of doors during that part, look for a structurally sound place in an area that’s been destroyed and hide out there. In the first part of the attack not many places are safe. The subway system is probably the safest place to be. It’s hard for the giants to get and you can follow the tunnels away from where the giants are. Be cautious in going outside though. Move quickly, orderly, and if the giant is coming get back into hiding.

Kari entered what appeared to be a ghost town. The cars on the roads had been abandoned. There was hardly anyone that she could see on the street. Kari’s first tactic was pretty simple – make people scared to be in their homes. She needed the fear to go into many areas, so that people would think that they had a chance to flee before she could find them. She spotted her opportunity – a full parking lot.

Kari crouched down beside the parking lot and then let her backside fall onto the ground as she sat. The better part of two homes were obliterated by her ass. She was curious if people were hiding out in these houses. She punched her hand through the first floor of the house beside the two she had just demolished and swatted it off of its foundations exposing the basement. There she found a tiny couple cowering in the basement.

“Strip.” she commanded to the two inhabitants. But they did not move. Kari leaned over the house and took a better look at the couple. A face larger than their house was now hovering over them. They could make out of every detail of her gigantic face. Their eyes darted all over her face unsure where to look or even how to conceive of such an enormous face. Her green eyes were fixed on them. Light streamed into their basement between the strands of her blonde hair. They could see her nose twitch slightly with each breath. Her lips were slightly apart, letting a little bit of light shine on her pearly white teeth. There was nowhere they could go to escape her.

“Listen, you two are now basically my property. Do as I say. Strip off your clothes.” Kari spoke with a soft, slow, yet authoritative tone. The couple complied and undressed while the giantess watched. It had been years since her last hunting trip and she missed the reticence of feral humans.

“There. Was that so hard?” Kari said trying to stifle the sarcasm in her cooing voice. “Now, you two are fit to serve to a giantess.” Kari grabbed the couple by sliding her middle and pointer finger behind them and swiping them low to the ground. The couple fell over backwards into the palm of her hand. Without hesitation, Kari brought them up to her mouth and used her bottom teeth to pull them from her hand and into her mouth. In her mind these two were to be her gum while she continued on with her task.

For the two in her mouth it was horrible. There was the detestable sound of trickling spit and the deafening sound of the giantess’ breath. They were hot and wet. As the spit built up around their lower legs, it began to burn them. They cried out in pain. The only reaction this engendered from their captor was to roll them over. Kari forced them under her tongue. She let her spit pool and drown them until their fighting became weaker. Then she sucked back her spit and brought them to the top of her tongue, rousing them by gently grazing one of the pair with her teeth. She continued with these games mindlessly, enjoying the struggle of the pair against her unstoppable tongue.

Distraction over, she focused again on the cars. What was she doing? Yes, right, she was going to spread terror. She began picking up the cars and lobbing them in random directions. She would pick a target in the distance, aim, and then throw the car. Her first hit a small apartment tower and took off the top corner. She continued doing this until she was out of cars. Standing back up, she accidentally bit down. The tiny man exploded like a grape in her mouth.

“Shit.” She wanted to keep playing but she was down one of the pair. The woman’s shrieking intensified as she was no covered in viscera. Kari decided to chew her as well and then continued walking to what had become a now lively intersection. The people at the intersection tried to outrun her but it was to no avail. Her feet firmly on either side of the intersection she scooped her hands down and picked up a group of people. When she inspected her hand she had four people.

“Where are you running to?” Her voice washed over them. Her breath was warm and moist, smelling slightly of cherry lip balm. One person was screaming uncontrollably. With her other hand, she picked him up and crushed him between her fingers. “Someone tell me, or I will close my fist and try with a new group.”

“The subway!” John piped up. The giantess picked him up and let the other two fall two the ground.

“Which way is that?” John was no longer in front of her mouth but closer to her ear. It made him feel somewhat safer.

“It’s five blocks from here. Under the mall. You should be able to see it.”

“You are very cooperative. I’m not used to seeing this in your kind. I’ll tell you what, I may need your cooperation again. I’m going to put you in my pocket, in case I need any more instruction. Stay cooperative, and I will make you a nice offer before we leave.”

Luna's Pee Break by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

 


Chapter 2: Luna's Pee Break

Luna had made quick work of the bridge and was now headed towards an area that seemed like the downtown of the city. Some of the buildings were about her height. In her hand she had a bus with the roof torn off. She was picking at the people inside as she wandered into the city. She was consciously avoiding cars because they hurt like a lego brick when she stepped on them. Instead she was trying to find empty spaces or areas with groups of people. So long as she was mangling people beneath her feet with each step, she knew people would be running the opposite direction. As many people as there were on the ground, she knew that most people were hiding in the towers to avoid her.

This was going to be a fun morning.

Luna stopped in front of an office tower that was chest high on her. The exterior was mostly glass and she could make out some movement as she squatted down for a better look. She could mostly, though, only see her own reflection. She reached for a nearby lamppost and began using it to sweep through the glass floor-by-floor and get a look in. There were many people who had retreated away from the giantess.

Her eyes were as large as a person. The office workers watched her eyes dart back and forth looking at all of them. Her eyes were so large that many felt a faint gust of wind when here eyes shifted left and right. Different floors saw different parts of her in isolation. The seventh floor was looking right into her mouth. They could feel her moist breath wash over them rhythmically. The first floor saw her feet obstructing the main exit. Some tried to climb over the giantess’ feet only to be pulled under foot by her toes. The sixth floor saw her neck. The giantess swallowed reflexively. This was to be their fate.

After having her fun watching the terrified people, Luna opened her mesh satchel and began plucking people out of the building into the satchel. To speed things up she began to use the lamppost to force people to the edge. She then pushed them into a free fall into her waiting hand and into the satchel. When she was satisfied that the first layer of her bag was full, she brought down a piece of cloth to trap her first catch and make way for the second haul.

Luna noticed a large pipe labelled “cool water” on one of the upper floors and broke it open. To her delight water started shooting out and she began to drink from it as though it were a purpose-built water fountain. Hundreds of litres of water disappeared between her lips. Inside of her stomach, chaos erupted. The bus-full of people who were in her stomach were about knee deep in acid. They were huddled together trying to comfort one another and think of any potential solution to their dilemma. Kicking the stomach wall had only caused more acid to flow into the stomach so that was quickly abandoned. The deluge of water quickly changed the situation. One the plus side it was cool and diluted the acid. On the downside, the water level quickly reached to their heads. Those whose feet were too mutilated from the acid did not even make it to treading. Those who could tread, quickly began to feel light-headed as there was not enough oxygen in her stomach to support their rapid breathing. Luna was unaware of the desperate struggle in her stomach.

“I know many of you are hiding in these towers.” Luna announced to everyone and no one in particular. “I just want to let you know that they are very fun for me to play with and I’m content to have you stay in them. My games might not be so fun for you, though. So, if you just want to surrender yourselves to your superiors, come and sit in this stadium and wait. You won’t be killed immediately; in fact, you may yet get to live a longer life of servitude to me.”  

Her tone was gleeful as she said those words. She knew that as she kept her antics up more would surrender. What choice did they have? Well, actually she wanted to be more clear on what those choices were. She leaned down towards the stadium, exposing her butt to onlookers in the tower across from the stadium. People couldn’t help but look at her backside, it was mesmerizing. It was the height of several floors and remarkably toned. Those who could see it were paralyzed. Running into the street didn’t seem like a good option with bus-sized feet hitting the ground in front of their building. But an ass the size of a two-story house was also a concern.

Luna’s butt got closer but didn’t make contact. Suddenly, there was a low rumble punctuated a moment later with the sound of shattering glass and howl of a prairie wind.  As the glass tumbled to the ground, the low bass-y sound deafened the onlookers. At this point, most of them were on their knees or sprawled out prone on the ground to avoid being caught up in the gust. The smell and heat hit them next. Each breath was filled with hot, moist air that seared their throats. Coughing fits erupted but it did them no good. Each breath was filled with the gas that the giantess had forced upon them. Luna turned around to watch the pandemonium, as those people with shirts covering their faces tried to reach the exits.

“No, no, no. You stay and enjoy. It’s your fate to be digested and I think you should taste what you are to me.” Luna says as she lifts her foot and kicks in the stairwell that people are streaming down. People go flying into the street, and many become stains on the top of her foot. “Speaking of which, you don’t happen to have toilet set-up for me, do you?”

“No? Well then, which building will I use? Here, this one looks just right.” She said as she stopped in front of an apartment building that went just above her knees. With her feet, she began pushing dirt and debris to cover the first and second floor. “Need to make sure my toilet is water tight.”

---

Joanne lived on the top floor. She was hoping that her small building would go unnoticed by the giantess. But now she was the main target. The roof of her building was sheared off and she could now see the sky, which now mostly consisted of Luna. It was hard to comprehend what she looked like. Her brown skin extended into the sky forever. Her hands appeared to be moving slowly but her thighs which were much closer moved at a quick pace. She looked up and followed as the round tummy became breasts and then a face with dark-haired bob. She wore a modified loin-cloth over the crotch and her breasts were exposed. Around her shoulder was bag that Joanne could hear the still screaming people in.

The giantess pivoted and crouched down just over the edge of the building. Joanne could now see her vagina behind her loin cloth, which the giantess had lifted and tucked into the band around her hips. Joanne panicked, was she about to piss into her building? Joanne jostled herself back to alertness and fled into the main hallway. Just then the sound of jet of water erupted as a stream of urine hit the back wall. Joanne looked behind her and saw her neighbour knocked over by the stream. The giantess began to laugh as she held the man down with her stream of piss. Joanne ran for the stairwell.

Joanne ran down the stairwell as did many other inhabitants of the apartment building. Water began to spill down the stairwells. Well, it wasn’t water. It had an acrid smell of urine that made Joanne nauseous. The water was trickling down the stairs and Joanne slipped. She slid down the stairwell until she was able to grab onto the railing on the second floor. She was now thoroughly drenched in the giantess’ pee. As she stood up a crowd of people began pushing past her going up.

“What’s going on? Why are you going up?” Joanne cried out.

“The first floor is sealed. There’s no way out. You’ll drown down there.” Someone yelled as he scurried up the stairs. Joanne followed suit and made her way up to the second floor. Her neighbours were congregating here hoping that the urine would only fill the first floor. At this point everyone was covered in the giantess’ pee. Fits of coughing broke out intermittently from the harsh smell.

The rumble of splashing water began to die down. Everyone was quiet, hoping the giantess would now leave them alone. But in the quiet they could hear a terrible creaking. Bits of the ceiling were giving way from the weight of urine. Holes began to open in the ceiling dropping more and more urine. The urine filled the room around them and was now over waist deep. The room now felt like a wet sauna, the hot humidity was asphyxiating. The stairwell was inaccessible as the entire width of the door was flowing pee into the second floor. Parts of the second floor began to give dropping people into the totally filled first floor. Joanne was hit by a spray of urine from the ceiling above and knocked onto the floor. She tried to swim back up, but the vortex from a hole to the first floor kept pulling on her. She kept swimming but the force was too strong. Eventually she inhaled.

End Notes:

I'm in the process of editing the next chapters. Expect them next week. The next chapter will be giant man focused and then the giants will converge together. 

Jos Makes Friends by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

M, vore, masturbation

Jos walked through the mostly empty streets of his sector. The odd person hiding in a car or running into a building didn’t give him much of an opportunity to fill his satchel. This was disappointing for Jos. He never really cared for the hunt, finding it mostly tedious. He liked the domesticated tinies back at home who he could talk to, chill out with and who knew how to serve him. Unlike Kari and lunaa who revelled in the destruction, Jos was just looking to be done with it all.

Jos stopped and took stock of his options. He was standing in the middle of an intersection. The traffic lights were all flashing red having been jostled by his steps. He looked further down the road and noticed something weird – an arch! There’s usually something interesting under an arch. As he approached closer he realized that he had just found an entrance to a university campus.

“Jackpot” he said aloud, cutting himself off once he realized he was talking out loud. Jos stepped softly now realizing that he didn’t want to disturb anyone hiding inside. He approached the largest building on campus and lowered himself to the ground. Through the windows, he could see people scurrying into the main auditorium. Too easy he thought, as he straddled the building and began working his fingers down the side. He weakened the roof supports and then pushed his hand into the building and flicked off a large chunk of the roof by pushing up with his forearm.

There was absolute silence in the auditorium. Two freshmen had run in screaming when the next moment a fist shot through the side wall. The roof seemed to be vapourized into a gaping hole. A man, about the same age as the students, looked down at them. He had longer blond hair over his face, tight abs, and a lankier build. The silence was drawn out. No one knew what to do. But then the giant moved. He looked like he was moving slowly but the crashing sounds erupted quickly around the room. Every exit door was collapsed. The giant’s intentions were clear and now people began to scream.

Jos for his part removed his satchel and began scooping people up. There was nowhere for them to go, it was just a matter of laying his hand flat and pushing people onto it. The tricky part was to apply enough force to get them to move but not enough to break the little people. Jos got easily a thousand people this way but as the crowd thinned it became harder to catch the stragglers who now had more room to run around.

Jos made a game out of the last few stragglers. He walked his fingers through the aisles of the auditorium chasing the remaining few. His fingers would overtake them and then hold them prisoner between them. Jos quickly raised his fingers up to his mouth and swallowed the prisoner. Jos played this game out absent mindedly. The taste of clothed tinies wasn’t amazing. Their clothing detracted from any flavour. This activity was more for the sport than anything else. When there was only one tiny left, Jos congratulated the winner before stepping over the auditorium and continuing his tour through campus.

Melanie, along with everyone in her dorm, was pressed up against the 8th floor window watching the giant tear through Adams Hall. The giant had torn the roof off the building like it was top of a Kraft Dinner box. The scene was horrible. Melanie retreated from the window and pulled out her phone. There photos of four different giants all over the city committing various acts of destruction. For decades the City of Valeria had not been attacked by giants. It was a free city for tinies, not dominated or really noticed by any of the giants. But the aura of safety had been broken.

On Facebook, one of Melanie’s friends had shared a video of a giantess. The giantess was a woman of maybe Melanie’s age. She was mostly naked except for a backpack and a pair of shorts. She had a head of thick black hair and a beautiful smile. Watching the giantess, she seemed likable as she giggled and smiled towards the camera. But she was evil. The camera panned down a street that had been blockaded with turned over trucks. 100’s of people were penned on the road. The giantess ordered the penned people to strip naked. When her order was not followed, she retaliated. The giantess brought her hand over the crowd and with one finger pinned a man to the ground. Her finger bent slightly and then pushed until the man popped. She whimsically started pointing at different people not undressing until the third person she pointed at got the same fate. The crowd was now mostly compliant and largely naked on the street. The giantess picked up a group of naked people and tossed them into her mouth. She chewed lightly and swallowed. Her head turned and she spotted the person with the camera. Her brown eyes looked directly into the camera and she leaned closer. Her mouth opened wide. Teeth sprinkled with viscera filled the shot, ribbons of spit streaked down between the rows of tetth. She let out a burp and then bit her teeth down sharply. The camera suddenly shifted to the floor and camera person was clearly running away.

Melanie looked up from the screen out the window. The giant at that moment flipped a person into his mouth. So, this was their intention, she thought. The poor people being toyed with – compliant or not their fate was already sealed. Melanie wondered if she would comply or resist. Maybe if she complied the giants would take some kind of mercy? Maybe it would give her more time to plan? Submission seemed like the correct action if she ended up targeted.

The common room suddenly erupted with noise. The giant had stood up and was heading their way.

“Close the blinds, shut the lights!” Adrianna called out. “Make it look like there is nothing to see. And then stop moving.”

This seemed like good advice. Melanie shut the lights and then hid under a table. She wasn’t sure if the table actually helped but the act of being under a table made her feel protected. It’s what she was taught to do in an earthquake and the shaking with each of the giant’s footfalls felt most like that kind of emergency. He was getting closer to them. Melanie clutched the leg of the table until her knuckles turned white.

The shaking stopped, Melanie held her breath. Then the outside wall exploded. Fingers penetrated the building and in the next instant there was no longer a roof over them. Dust rained down all around them. Adrianna got up to run down the stairs, but another finger came down on the door frame and flicked her back. Melanie could only see the fingers, each seemingly sentient and taller than her. They had to be connected to the giant but Melanie could not see him. The fingers swept the glass and some furniture off the floor and onto the ground below. The edge of the building was now a cliff. Not wanting to be swept away Melanie slid out from under her desk.

He was also beautiful. Straining her head up Melanie could finally see his face. He was looking down on them. His hands had left the room.

“Hey ladies. Um… This is a little awkward but I was wondering if you could help me. I’m super horny right now. Could you help take care of this for me?”

His hands returned up to floor level with his massive cock. The giant’s cock was thrust into the common room. It was as thick as they were tall and the head was at the other side of the room. Melanie stood up somewhat terrified of the monster in front of her.

“If it wasn’t clear, I’m asking nicely because it’s better when you actually try. If you help me out, I’ll leave you and the tiny folks in this building alone.”

The giants tone seemed earnest. But Melanie still figured there was a good chance that she was going to be swallowed by him. Still her plan was to comply. Melanie cautiously approach the head of the giant’s penis and put her hand just under the head. She felt it immediately pulse and stepped back.

“Oh, don’t be shy.” The giant spoke softly. “Climb ontop.”

Melanie approached closer. She felt his cock throb each time she put her hand onto it. She squatted down and jumped as high as she could, swing her legs over. The smell overwhelmed her. It was so overwhelming at her tiny size. She straddled the cock like a saddle and squeezed her legs gently. The giant moaned. Melanie was a little turned on.

The other women in her dorm approached him. Each put their hands on the cock. Unsure what to do next they started rubbing in random directions.

“Hey, hot stuff.” He said putting his finger lightly on Melanie’s head. “I want you to ride my cock. Finger yourself, have a good time. But while you’re riding me, get everyone going back and forth in rhythm.”

Melanie began calling out as she slid forwards and backwards. The pulsing cock rubbing against her was actually starting to get her off. The giant began thrusting slowly with her movements. His hand grabbing the back of his shaft. Faster and faster they went. Melanie unbuttoned her jeans and slid her fingers between her legs. At this point none of the girls on the sides of his cock could keep up. The giant bowled them over and felt their struggles as he pinned and released them. Melanie’s thrusting made him harder and harder. She leaned forward and cupped her hands around the head of his penis. Jos shifted back suddenly and Melanie grabbed on for dear life. She couldn’t see the ground below but knew the fall would be fatal.

Jos began playing with the head of his cock. He pointed his cock at the women in the common room and blew his load all over them. His cum washed over them. It was thick and coated every part of their body.

“Thanks for playing. I will honour my deal and leave you tinies to clean up. Well – except for you hot stuff. You’re coming with me.”

Oh great, Melanie thought.

 

Kari and the Train by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

F, destruction, vore

Kari made her way over to the mall. It was a two-story building with a glass roof. Below the roof, Kari could make out a series of escalators that went down about 4 floors below ground level. One of those floors must be the connection for subway, Kari thought. She just had to find a way to get people to evacuate.

Kari’s feet were massive by the scale of the city’s inhabitants. One foot could easily crush a city bus. Her feet were firm and callused because indeed they had crushed many buses. With her tough feet she smashed through the glass roof with her left foot. She brought her right down to the ground and guided her other foot to the basement of the mall. She flicked the escalators loose with her toes and sent them crashing down. When she was firmly planted she brought her other foot into the opening. She tried to lower herself down but her knees couldn’t deform the floors enough and her butt was pushing against the exterior wall. Her ability to move was quite limited. She shifted around until she could get one hand between her legs and in between the basement floors. With all her might and loud, echoing yelp she was able to rip off most of the first floor. She could now see the stairwell that went down into the subway but it was too far for her to reach.

Kari stood to her full and height and surveyed what she had to work with. She stepped out of the mall and began walking to a gas station at the other end of the parking lot. There she found a tanker truck. She picked it up and was delighted to find that it had been abandoned full. The truck fit nicely into her hands, now all she had to do was find something she could use as a match. For that she ripped up a half dozen wooden electrical utility poles. She put the poles and the tanker near the hole she had made in the mall.

The last thing to do was to start a fire that she could use to ignite the poles. She began by picking up cars and pinching the undersides near where she thought the gas tank was. About every second car, she was able to get gasoline to spill out of onto the ground. When she was satisfied with her small pool of gasoline, she picked up to cars and began to rub them together. The metal creaked and deformed in her hands until she found and angle that made sparks. She pressed the crushed passenger door of Honda Civic into the under side of a Jeep creating a flurry of sparks. The gasoline whooshed into an open flame.

Delighted Kari stepped back into the mall. She got down as low as she could and placed the tanker on the floor with the subway stairs. With two fingers and thumb she played with the tanker like it was a shuffleboard rock. She shot it down the hallway and it hit the back wall, ricocheting and then part of the tanker got caught in the stairs and stopped. Kari picked up a utility pole, ignited it and let it burn. The char built up on the edge of the pole and she flicked it towards the tanker.

At first nothing happened. The pole’s flame diminished and burned beside the tanker. Eventually, the pole went out with only a red ember at the tip. Kari turned around at her hips to light another pole when she heard the explosion. Bits of flooring and ceiling went out like shrapnel. Black smoke filled the mall. The burning gasoline was a crackling red flame. Kari quickly hoisted herself out of the mall. She was coughing, she could only imagine what it was like inside.

The mall was alive with panic. People streamed out of the subway. In the mall the fire spread quickly and those who had hid away in stores made a break for it. They knew the giantess was waiting for them outside but what choice did they have? They fled out the exits only to be scooped up and put into Kari’s bag. Handful by handful until Kari had filled her bag entirely.

“It’s cute that you tinies thought that you could out smart me. And I appreciated the challenge. But you can’t win against a giantess.” She said as she looked down at the top level of her satchel. People were trying to climb the edges but it was too slick for them to make it. “Just accept it. This is the natural order of things.”

Kari sealed up her satchel. Her satchel was about five stories tall crammed with 2,500 cowering humans. She brought out a second strap and reformed it as backpack. With her bag secure she stood up to her full height. People were still streaming out of the flame engulfed mall. The parking lot was filled with people. Kari had hit the motherload, this was easier than shooting fish in barrel.

Realizing that she had probably done better than the others, she decide that her last act would be to tin some tinies to eat later that night. Kari’s feet smashed into groups of fleeing people. She was uninterested in them but enjoyed the warm bursts on her feet. She was not even paying attention to them and they could not escape her. Eventually she found her target, a few empty seacans that she could pack people into. She scooped them into three sea cans but ran into a problem. Her fingers were too big to seal them.

---

The giantess placed the seacan onto the ground not far from the crowd. With her fingers, the doors were held closed against the helpless shoving of the people entombed in them. Mob mentality ruled over the fleeing crowds. They could not predict her movements and reacted to any movement by running the opposite way.

The giantess knew this and would fake her intentions. With her free hand she swiped at the crowd but didn’t make contact. Her shadow hovering over them, they changed direction. But she brought her arm down several rows of people behind her initial fake. The momentum of the crowd, drove those closest to her arm right into her forearm. They crashed into her arm, toppled over but were, miraculously, alive.

Jay didn’t know what was happening. He had lost his balance and now his foot was definitely touching the giantess. Should he get up and run? Should admit that he has lost? He was frozen in fear. That’s when he noticed that she was staring directly at him.

“You lot.” The giantess spoke as she pointed at the few who had tumbled over.

“I need someone to close these containers.” No one moved. “Get up and close these containers.”

Jay stood up. He was dazed but his quick math told him he should comply. He could not comply and definitely die or he could comply and probably die. His suspicion was confirmed when the giantess’ forearm bowled over the half dozen or so people who did not move. It was so quick there was not even a cry, which helped Jay keep his nerve.

“Finally. Thank you. Now if you don’t mind.” The giantess said. Her eyes broke from following him as she wiped the guts off of her arm.

Jay’s adrenaline was pumping. There was screaming in the container but there was also screaming all around him. It felt like an all encompassing white noise. He could hear the banging and pushing behind the steel wall. But with one giant finger each container as held closed. Jay was now standing under this giant finger while he pulled the first latch together. The door then pushed in from the pressure of the giant finger. Did she even notice that movement? He latched the door closed and stepped away. The giant finger withdrew tentatively and then totally when the door held closed.

He contemplated what to do at the next two. It crossed his mind that he would screw up the latching. The giantess probably wouldn’t even know. But how could those inside escape? She’d almost definitely crush them before many could even escape from the container. So Jay dutifully condemned those in the next two boxes. The giantess’ final finger pulled away. There was a pause that felt like hours as Jay fought his body’s urge to run as fast he could.

“Thanks.” The giantess said to him. From his vantage point her could see that her finger was in her mouth. Jay had no idea what to make of this gesture. “As your reward, you won’t have to wait.”

Her giant, wet finger suddenly came down. His clothing adhered to her spit and he was raised into the air faster than any carnival ride. Her lips parted around him and he was accosted by the humid air of her waiting mouth. The lips sealed behind him and her tongue pried him off the finger. The pressure of the mammoth tongue against his chest caused Jay to black out and he was promptly swallowed.

Jay came to just as he began his free fall into the giantess’ stomach. The acid was only knee deep but was hot and viscous. Jay fished out his phone so that he could have a flashlight. The humidity made it hard to work his phone but he got the camera light on. He spotted a lump of partially digested food and climbed onto it to get away from the acid. He paused for a moment when he realized what food was a to a giantess, and then discarded the thought and looked up.

Astonishingly, there was weak cell service in the giantess’ stomach. He took a video of his surroundings in the hope that maybe knowing what was going on inside the giantess might help the next person who gets swallowed. He tried to talk in the video but the churn of the stomach and the rhythmic beating of her heart was all that anyone could heat in the video. Jay’s thoughts turned to bile sitting in mounds in the stomach. It was food. He was food.

 

Dinner and Chill by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

This chapter finally gets to some giant couple action.

“Holy shit! Are you already getting high with the locals?” Kari said as she stood at the entrance to the strip mall. Joe took a rip from his bong car and set it down next to Melanie. He put his hand in front of Melanie as though he were shielding her from Kari.

“You get more flies with honey, Kari.”

“You’re hundreds of feet tall, Jos, you don’t need honey.”

“Nah, you just don’t understand your advantage. Men are horny bastards that will do anything to get off, even if you were fucking Godzilla with tits. You gotta make a little woman feel special before she’s calm enough to be of any use.”

“Well, you won’t be needing her anymore.” Kari lifted her foot over the tiny woman and pointed her big toe down at her head. Jos cupped his hands under her foot and gently brought it up over Melanie. He gave her foot a little kiss on the top.

“I think it’s a good idea to make a few friends. They will be helpful if we want to administer this city.” Jos paused and looked up at Kari. “Indulge me?”

“Okay.”

Kari and Jos wandered towards a plume of smoke that was coming up near the edge of downtown. They found Chris and Luna sitting around a large iron walk. Chris had set-up a fire underneath of the wok. One edge of the parking lot is lined with a mash of cars that had been pushed off to clear space.

“Whatcha making?” Kari asked.

“Oh, you’re in for a treat. I brought some of this wicked spice mix for a stir-fry. It’s not spicey-hot per se, it’s more spicey-tingly. Absolutely, my favourite dish.” Chris looked at the containers in Kari’s hands. “Are those fresh? Could I use a few to finish this?”

“For sure.” Kari’s thumb buckled the edge of the container and the doors flew open. The sudden change in direction created a panic. People fought their way to the top. As the strongest reached the top of the container, they threw their legs over the top to get to the freedom. The container tilted slightly helping them with this goal. Their tumble to freedom ended in Luna’s hand.

Luna closed off the container and took the five tinies in her hand over to a make-shift wash basin. She dunked each under the water. While they were under water she tried to pull off as much of her clothing as she could before bringing them back up. The tinies quieted down as they re-emerged and fought for air. Luna brought them over to the wok to put them in.

“Wait on that. I want them warm but not cooked for this.” Chris said.

“Right, right.” Luna closed her hand on the tinies. “This is the sauce gets them really hyperactive, right?”

Chris grabbed his wooden spoon and started pulling noodles out of the sauce and putting them into bowls. The bowls were made from metal trailers that have been opened at the top. Luna placed a tiny in each bowl and passes them around.

“Take it all. I have a little bit more that I can cook for myself.” Chris said.

“This is so great. Your saliva reacts with the sauce and makes them really active. They move like they’re on fire so be ready for that.” Luna handed bowls to Kari and Jos.

Jos looked down at his bowl and picked out the tiny woman in it. He brought her up to her mouth and put her in. Immediately, Jos looks panicked. He blows air through his gritted teeth. His cheeks were bright red.

In his mouth, the woman feels a burning sensation erupt in her feet. She lifts one of her feet off of his tongue for relief but is blown over by the sudden breath. The breath relieves the pain but burning then starts on the side of her that’s on his tongue. His tongue curls up and washes over her face. Her face feels slimey but also like it is on fire. The breathing stops and she immediate gets up and starts shaking.

“Too hot. Too hert” Jos makes out. Luna leans over to try to take the woman from Jos. Jos puts his hand up in front of her face. His cheeks are bright red and he puts his head near the ground and spits her out.

“Ahhhh. Water please!”

Everyone starts laughing as Jos lifts his head up. Luna reaches down and grabs the woman on the ground. She pulls her knife out from her waist band and cuts the tiny’s feet off and cauterizes the wounds on the edge of the wok.

“Best to be hygienic about this.” Luna pops the tiny woman into her mouth but her struggles are limited by this point. “Seriously, they are too delish to waste.”

“I can’t handle spicey foods. I was hoping tingly-hot meant not that hot. But apparently I’m too white for even tingly hot.”

“Are you saying that because we’re Asian we can take spicey?” Chris says as he points his spoon at Jos. “Luna’s mom is a total wimp about spicey foods, so it’s not all of us. I whipped this up for her a year ago and to her credit she ate it but the tears we’re falling down her face at the end of it.”

“My mom tried so hard to be accommodating to you. She honestly really likes you, it’s sweet. Do you remember when you convinced her that a group of the tinies at your home were your cousins? She was horrified when I walked in and casually ate one.” Luna said.

“Oh goddess. She sounds like a cute woman. I can’t wait to meet her.” Kari said. “Well, I love this sauce, even if Jos can’t handle it.”

“Do you mind if I listen? You end up swallowing so much air with this spice level that they go for a while.” Luna said. Kari made an inviting gesture back.

Luna stroked the back of Jos’ neck and he followed her hand down to listen to Kari’s tummy. He heard a gurgle, followed by a deep bellowing cry.

“I can feel her moving a little bit. This is incredible. I never feel them.” Kari said.

“I see someone’s already getting in the mood.” Luna said looking down at Jos’ partially erect cock. “It totally gets me in the mood too.”

Luna tilted her head and stopped listening to Kari’s stomach and kissed her belly up to her breasts.

“I’d give you a blowjob, Jos, but I think the spice would melt your dick.” Kari said as she began playing with Luna’s hair.

“Oh yea, we gotta be safe with that. This stuff burns.” Chris said.

“Which is a shame, Chris is a genius with oral.” Luna said . “He’s actually amazing. And he’s such a sub too. He will go forever.”

Chris tried to laugh off Luna’s comments and looked down at the wok. He kicked out some of the fire to bring the flame down and put on the last tiny. The fire was mostly dry wall and bits of buildings so it was burning down already.

“Don’t be embarrassed, Chris, I’m kind of intrigued.” Just then Kari got a naughty idea. “You said this was your favourite dish, right?”

“Yea, 100%. I wish I had brought more, this is all that’s left.” Chris said.

“Maybe you should give me the last potion?” Kari said.

“No way, this mine.”

Kari leaned in closer to Luna and put her arm around her shoulder. She pushed her butt out and ran her other hand down her form.

“But Chris, baby –“ She pointed her hand at Chris and the gesticulated down to make her point, “if you don’t give me the last bit, then you’re giving up a night with this ass on your face.”

Chris was sweating. His eyes followed the curve of her butt. It was large and firm, Kari obviously worked on it every day. He dished out the last portion and looked down at it. Without any words. He swung his arm out and handed the dish to Kari.

“That worked?!” Luna exclaimed trying to hold back a laugh.

“It’s as ass worth sacrificing for – hundreds of humans definitely have. Ask nicely, and you can take a turn with it tomorrow.” Kari turned to face Luna and gave her peck on the cheek before standing up.

Kari walked over to Chris and kneeled down beside him. She pulls a tiny man out of her bowl and puts it under Chris’ nose. She leans into him and engulfs the tiny man with her lips. She pushes his shoulders down, turning around and planting her ass on her face. Chris immediately begins lapping up her pussy.

Kari feels electric. She shifts forward as she swallows the tiny man and let’s Chris get some air. His erection immediately stands up and Kari’s ass comes back on top of him and begins rimming Kari. Luna crawls over to them and slides onto Chris’ erection. Chris humps back immediately.

“Can you lift off of his face for a second?” Luna asked and Kari obliged. Chris is panting hard.

“Just let me ride. I want to just feel you in me.” Luna lightly slaps Chris on both cheeks.

Kari brought her ass back down on Chris. Chris moans but is cut-off as Kari bears down with her full weight. She feels Chris’ tongue get forced into probing her asshole. She exhales deeply. Chris writhes under her and she lets him have a bit of air. When she settles back upon him, she puts her hand on the back of Luna’s head and brings her in for a kiss. They kiss slowly. Turning each other’s tongues over and withdrawing for light kisses on the lip.

Kari is breathing hard and looks over at Jos. He has three tinies on his shaft while he is rubbing the head of his cock. Kari stands up and walks over to him.

“Oh divine goddess!” Luna exclaims. She leans forward and braces her hand on Chris’ chest. “How did you get that erect that quickly? Ahhhh~ that’s so deep.”

“Looks like I got him going.” Kari said. She went onto all-fours with her ass pointing towards Jos.

“Your ass could get anyone going. I bet even these girls are wet thinking about getting to serve it.”

“Chris got it nice and lubed up. Put those girls in my pussy and go to town on my ass.”

Jos didn’t have to be told twice. He lightly swirled his hands on Kari’s clit while inserting the three women into her. The girls pushed deeper, afraid of falling to the ground below. Jos pressed his cock up to Kari’s asshole. She screamed her moan as Jos went into her.

Jos railed Kari and her moans bellowed through out the city. They went for several minutes before Jos came and pulled out. Kari fished the three girls out of her. She sat back panting, looking at Chris and Luna who were going at it missionary. She placed the three girls onto one of Luna’s nipples.

“That was amazing.” Kari said. “The force of you humping me kept them at the front of my vagina. They just kind of vibrated and it was teasing the absolute hell out of my clit. I’ve never had that happen before.”

Chris moans loudly as Luna wraps her legs around his hips and pulls him in tighter. His load of cum drowns the battered tinies in Luna’s pussy. The hot ooze burns them and fills every air pocket around them. They struggle furiously against the head of Chris’ cock.

“Well, that got going quickly.” Jos said.

“Apparently, my Chris thinks your ass is the most powerful aphrodisiac he’s ever seen.” Luna said looking over to Kari.

“I don’t mean to make your jealous, Luna.”

“I’m not jealous of you, I’m Jealous of Chris. I’m waiting for my turn with your ass.”

“Maybe we should take a break and get to know each other better before we start the next session.” Kari said. “Jos and I brought some booze. Maybe we can have a drink while we finish setting up?”

The moans were all he could hear. The walls of Ryan’s condo were rattling every time the blonde-haired giantess moaned. They drowned out the myriad car alarms that were going off. The rhythmic pounding was causing all of the loose items to shake back and forth.

Ryan could not see the giants from his place. But he was watching them go on TV. What an absurd reality, he thought, the Channel 4 news broadcast was just people fucking. These giants who were around his age were making the news just by having sex in public. But no one could stop them, nothing could be done. In the act of having sex, they showed themselves to be more powerful than everything in the city. The short-haired giant could be fucking the prime minister into this girl’s ass and he probably wouldn’t even know it.

Ryan was admittedly turned-on. He was watching porn on the television, after all. He unzipped his pants and began stroking his own dick in time with the rattling of giant’s humping. He imagined what it would be like to be fucking the blonde giantess from that perspective. To look out on the entire city. Did they know everyone was watching them? Did that do anything for them or did they not even think about?

Ryan’s thoughts turned to the handful of tiny people in the scene. More likely, if he was there he would be one of their sex toys. The news anchors in the background were talking about the one girl whose identity was actually known. She had been a local school teacher and was now rattling inside of the largest vagina in the country. She was probably alive though, which can’t be said for everyone.

The camera had a view right towards the blonde giantess’ ass. She did have a very shapely bum. If Ryan was going to be involved in this, he figured he would to end up in or on that ass. The sensations would be overwhelming. Hot, smelly, loud – to be in her ass. And then he’d probably have to run away from the massive cock coming in behind him. He could panic but what would be the point. Where could he go. Maybe is the giant cock stayed in place he would go over to it and kiss it. Rub it. Worship it. Maybe submitting to its domination could save him. Or maybe it would cause the cock to open up on him.

Ryan came. He wanted to stay away from all of this and he definitely wanted to live. But he could still fantasize. The rattling had stopped. But the blonde-haired giantess was still calling out. Her partner was saying something but at this distance, Ryan heard only the volume but not the substance.

He looked over at the TV. The blonde giantess seemed to notice the camera in the distance. She made a biting motion in its direction and then carried on.

Drinking Games by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

This chapter is quite horny. Lots of vore, humiliation, ass eating and cruelty. There's a watersports scene at the very end, that you can skip if it's not your cup of tea. 

“What is this?” Chris asked.

“It’s a local schnapps from our area. It’s a mix of a bunch of things, since we can’t get too choosy at these volumes.” Jos replied.

“It tastes a lot like red licorice.” Luna replied.

“Yea, it’s a solid drink. Better than the weird mixed beer we normally have.” Chris said. “I think we will have to set up a schnapps distillery when we get back. This is delightful.”

While the others were talking Kari stood up and walked down to the end of the block. She was inspecting the buildings as she walked. She tapped one with her toe. ‘No good’ she thought, pulling back to keep walking. She stopped in front of low-rise apartment. She tapped the building side and it caved in with little resistance.

Perfect, she thought, mostly made of wood. Kari lift her leg over the building and struck the side of it with the back of her heel. The building folded over like a house of cards. The wall near the strike shattered but the further walls fell like sheets. When the dust settled onto the ground, Kari swept the remnants onto the biggest section of intact wall. She reached down to drag the stack of wood back to the group.

“Whatcha doing?” Luna inquired.

“Getting some more wood for the fire.” Kari said as she tossed bits of wood and furniture onto the fire. A man came running out of a piece that Kari had thrown onto the fire. Without hesitation Kari pushed her big toe into him, pushing him back into the flames.

“Shall we play a game?”

“Truth or dare?”

“I’m game, I haven’t played that in years. Anyone wanna start?”

“Sure, Luna: truth or dare?” Jos said.

“Truth.” Luna sat down beside Kari on part of the lumber pile. A woman fled before her ass made contact with what remained of her apartment. She had picked the wrong direction to run as she ran directly in front of Luna. Luna grabbed the woman, took a drink, and swallowed her. She looked over to Jos waiting to see what he had in mind.

“Starting of easy then. Okay, what’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a tiny?”

“Huh, let me think. I mean I was pretty mean to a bunch of tinies today.” Luna paused. “Ok so, a few years ago my parents asked me to go to an agricultural area of our domain. There had been flooding and they needed help getting the land workable again. I stayed in this small 50-person village at night but spent most days working all over the place.

“When autumn came I was going to return home. My birthday is also in early October, so the villagers made me a cake in an ice rink. They all came out and I told them I couldn’t eat all of this cake by myself. I told them to go climb onto the cake and have some of it with me. Someone started a food fight in the cake, eventually the whole village is on the cake.

“See the thing is, I don’t really have a sweet tooth. But what I couldn’t resist was the 50 tinies on said sweet thing. I had been working hard the whole summer and had eaten virtually no protein. So after they had their fill, I had mine. They were all slow and full that they couldn’t put much of a resistance. I took handful upon handful of them and what remained of the cake they had made me. In the end, I ate the whole village.”

“Oh my goddess. You what?” Kari said.

“I was really hungry and the cake was sooo good with them in it!”

“What did you do afterwards?” Chris asked.

“I think I fell asleep after.”

“That’s so cruel. Wow. Even by my standard that’s wild, Luna.” Kari said.

“Hey, I can’t be the only one of has done stuff like that.”

“Chris – what’s the cruelest thing you’ve done?” Kari asked.

“I don’t know if this is that cruel but there’s a tiny that I’ve had for a long time. Originally, she was one of my home servants, but we really clicked. She didn’t have any duties after a while and we mostly just hung out. I think she wanted to be a giantess because she loved to watch me eat people. We’d play games picking which one to eat and how to do it. It was good fun before I had even met Luna.

“Her attitude meant that a lot of the other home servants did not like her. One day I came home, and I couldn’t find her anywhere. I found her gagged in the kitchen. She had been put in with sister’s dinner. I was furious. I got her ungagged and she told me who had done this to her. I called every servant in the house the next day and she read off their sentence. She was the one who pushed each of them into my mouth and told me how they should suffer.

After that, every other servant was terrified of her. Word even spread into the city that she was not to be messed with. We decided to lean into this and I essentially made her sacrosanct. She would go out into town and people would avert their eyes. She would walk into a restaurant and everyone would stand-up. She could tell anyone to do anything. I just loved having this tiny domme that everyone had to be terrified of.”

“That’s also wild.” Kari said. “Is she still around? What does Luna think of her?”

“That’s Matilda?” Luna asked. Chris nodded. “Oh, she’s great. I love her.”

“What’s yours, Kari?” Chris asked.

“You guys are real psychological with yours. My deal is that I’m a total pyro. I get ideas and I want to try them out. I had seen this video of a guy who had farted over a fire and created a little jet of fire. The idea was in my head while I was walking past a petro station, I stopped and was like I have to try this. So, I broke open a few pumps with my feet and used to cars as flint. That made a really good blast when it started. Then when the fire calmed a bit, I went to fart on it and that really made it go. The flame shot about half a block and burned down a few houses.”

“Kari, that’s so on brand for you. How have you never told me this story?” Jos said.

“It’s embarrassing. I thought it would be funny but then the fire got out of control. I was furiously running around trying to stomp out the fire before I created too much of a mess.”

“What’s yours, Jos?”

“You people are so wild. I think for cruelty my problem is that I have a really tight grip. I have a harem of girls that I masturbate with but I frequently get a little too rough with them. I’ve lost some good ones in the heat of the moment.”

“Melanie is in for a rough time then.” Kari said.

“Who?” Chris asked.

“Do you still have her? When I found Jos he was toking up with some chick.”

“Yea…” Jos said.

“Well, bring her out she can play truth or dare with us.”

Jos went into his bag and produced a quiet, tiny woman whom he placed onto his knee as he sat down. Kari spotted a woman trying to hide in the firewood.

“If you can have a tiny girlfriend, so can I. What’s your name?”

“Laura.” The tiny woman replied. Before she could gain any more sense of her bearings she was dropped into Kari’s drink. The water was cold. The glass tipped and she slid towards a pair of lips. Laura swam back as hard as she could inhaling some of the drink. Was this schnapps? Her feet pressed against the lips sucking behind her and she was not pulled in.

“You’re going to eat your girlfriend right away? I don’t think you quite get the idea.” Jos said.

“No, I was just sharing my drink with my lovely Laura.” Kari rolled the alliteration.

“Don’t worry I will warm her up.” Kari placed the small woman into her cleavage and pushed her breasts together so that Laura wouldn’t slide through. “Jos: truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Take your tiny, useless girlfriend and my tiny, smoking hot gal and let them get you off. But, I’m going to tie your hands behind your back. No touching while they go, wouldn’t want you smushing Laura here.” Kari said, smushing her tiny girlfriend between her tits.

Luna walked over to her bag to look for a piece of twine while Kari grabbed Melanie. Melanie was dropped into Kari’s cleavage and tried to keep herself from falling onto Laura by grabbing a tight hold. Jos shifted onto his knees.

Kari arced her back as she took up a cat like pose. Melanie lost her footing but her tight grip kept her from falling to her death. Her relief was Jos’ approaching cock. Jos immediately sprung to life as Kari’s breasts engulfed in his cock. She rhythmically pushed back and forth with them, shimmying the two girls off in the process.

“I’d recommend that you two get licking and worshipping. A soft cock is quite the fall.” Kari said as she retreated. Her mouth dominating their view was she talked. Kari brought her lips over the head of Jos’ penis, washing her tongue around it. The two girls shrieked fearing that Kari’s mouth was going to come for them too but then she retreated.

“If I’m going to have the world’s slowest hand job, I need some entertainment. Luna – truth or dare?”

“Nah, you’ve already had a turn.” Luna said.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got your back, bro. Luna – truth or dare?” Chris said.

“Fine. Dare.”

“All right. You said that you want to explore Kari’s ass, so I want you to insert a tiny into it. But like Jos, no hands allowed.”

“Easy.”

Luna went to grab a tiny from the box while Kari lied down on her stomach. She made eye contact with Luna and wiggled her butt. Kari’s butt was impressive at any scale. Firm, brilliantly white, and with slopes that tinies could toboggan down. Jos shimmied slowly over to her and sat down on the small of Kari’s back. The two women clung on for dear life before inching to the head of his shaft and resuming kissing.

“Great, now I can’t see anything.” Kari said.

“Part of the fun.”

Kari lifted her hips from the ground and slid her shorts down. Luna placed a tiny man onto Kari’s cheek. She then made a show of putting her hands up and behind her back. She lowered her face down to level with the tiny man and kissed Kari’s cheek in front of him.

“What’s your name, short stuff?” Luna asked.

“Tim.”

“Okay Tim, this is an easy game. You crawl down my friend’s crack,” Luna sketched a path down Kari’s crack with her nose. “then crawl into her asshole. You do that and I don’t eat you alive. It’s really your choice - a 100% chance of dying in my stomach or take your chances with her hole.”

Tim stood up tentatively. He walked over the arc of Kari’s butt check. When he reached her crack, he sat down with his legs dangling into the abyss. He took a deep breath. The scent was still light and overall fresh at the top. He exhaled and took one more breath before pushing him self over the edge. His feet landed on her perineum. The walls closed in around him in reaction and Tim was forced to the ground. His face was now pressed right up to her asshole. He pulled his head back. Inhaled to catch his breath but cut himself short. The smell was not as bad as it could have been. She had obviously recently washed but the scent of her sweat was thick.

He took another tentative beath. He pushed his hand into her asshole. It flexed, pulling his forearm in. Tim panicked and pulled his arm out as hard as he could. He turned himself around to sit down. He was hyperventilating. The smell of Kari’s pheromones filling his lungs, confusing his thoughts. He looked up to see Luna nuzzling her face in between Kari’s cheeks. Their eyes locked.

“Come on, little one. I’m not made of patience.” Tim averted his eyes. He looked back down but all he could feel was fear. The pulsing abyss below him caused him to shake. His breathing was shallow and rapid.

“Maybe you need some more motivation.” Luna slurped Tim into her mouth. She slid him half sticking out of her mouth and pressed her teeth lightly onto his hips. She cocked her head like Jaws tearing through a boat. He shrieked and then fell out of her mouth back in between Kari’s ass cheeks. He couldn’t feel his legs, he couldn’t move, all he could do was stare back at Luna in abject horror.

“Fuck. I broke him. Can I try with another?”

“I think that’s allowed.” Chris said as he placed a tiny woman onto Kari’s butt. Luna decided Tim should be put out of his misery. She took him back into her mouth and nibbled on him until his struggles faded and she could swallow.

“The last guy failed at this task. I’m not taking chances this time around.”

Luna licked the inside of Kari’s thigh and slowly worked her way up to the tiny woman. Slowly enough that the woman had time to get up. She tried to run but Luna caught up quickly. Luna teased her by running circles around with her tongue. When the woman finally lost her balance Luna placed her lips around the woman and sucked her up.

Jos was losing his mind watching this show. His cock was twitching so furiously that the two women were holding on for dear life.

Luna adjusted the woman so that her legs were sticking out of her mouth. She bound her calves together with her lips and let her tongue hang out just past the tiny woman’s feet. Luna ran a circle around Kari’s asshole before pressing her tongue into it. When she was able to get the woman’s feet in she released her grip on the woman’s calves and let her kick. The kicking only caused her to be pulled in deeper.

“Eeeeeeeeeeee.” Kari hummed. “Oh my goddess, her kicking. Whoa!”

Luna continued sliding her tongue back while holding the woman in place. She placed her lips around the woman’s back and lightly pushed her in and out. The struggles of her legs continued to pull her in rather than save her. Luna paused as she got more of the woman into Kari’s ass. Her arms now presented a challenge. Luna looked up while she was thinking about her options only to be sprayed with Jos’ cum. The two tiny women feel from his cock but landed safely on the small of Kari’s back.

“Yikes, warn me next time.” Luna said wiping her face clean.

“I think Jos has declared the dare complete” Chris said.

“So I can just push the rest of her in with my finger?” Luna asked.

“Yes, please!” Kari said excitedly. Luna obliged. “Oh my, I think she’s trying to get deeper in. You really spooked her, Luna.”

“Chris, finally, your turn. Truth or dare?” Luna said. She placed her hand lovingly on Kari’s backside.

“Truth. I don’t think I’m ready for what your dares are.”

“Which one of us would you rather be captured by, if you were tiny?”

“That’s essentially asking how would I rather die – by being set on fire, getting Jos off until I die, or being chewed like bubble gum.”

“Well, which is it?” Luna asked.

“Ehh – I don’t wanna be set on fire. Kari is just way too inventive, which is too much of a risk. Jos could be fun but his is death by being tried out. It’s a long way down. Luna probably the fastest of all of you. If I want out, I can just throw myself on her canine tooth. Luna, definitely.”

Kari brings her hands back and grabs the two tiny women.

“We forgot about these two! Melanie – truth or dare?” The two women are now the center of attention. They can acutely hear the people being held in seacans not far away from them, something seemingly lost of their giant captors.

“Truth”

“Lame. Okay same question as Chris. Which one do you want to be captured by?”

“Definitely Jos.” She paused. No one said anything and she continued talking. “He seems the most chill. If we can just get high together and play with each other, it doesn’t sound so bad.”

“Laura – truth or dare?” Luna asked. Laura reading the room figured that she needed to be seen as fun. There was a good chance she was going to be eaten today if she didn’t find a way to appease her captors. “Dare.”

“Oooh, fun choice. Climb into my mouth.”

Luna lowered her face down to Laura’s level and extended her tongue making an “aaaah” sound. Laura stepped onto her tongue. Struggling for balance she ended up jogging into Luna’s mouth which closed around her.

“Uhm… Not bad flavour. You have good taste in women, Kar.” Luna said holding Laura between her teeth and cheek. “Do you want her back?”

“She’s doing better than Melanie, so sure.” Kari leaned in to kiss Luna. They held Laura on their tongues in between each other’s mouths. Until Luna finally released her. Luna wrapped her arms around Kari’s back and kissed down her neck and then over to her ear and whispered, “Keep her. I think we could break her in.”

Kari spit out Laura and placed her by the fire to warm up. “I’m going to go find a spot to use the washroom.”

Kari left to walk further into town. When she was out of sight of the others, she found a building that reached up to about thigh height. She crouched down and peered inside. It looked like a police building of some sort. Men and women in blue and white uniforms were running back and forth. Kari crumpled up a few squad cars and barricaded the doors that she could see.

Standing back up, she punched a hole into the roof and pressed her hands onto both sides. The building creaked in response but did not break. So, she turned around and sat down.

Piss tore into the building. Cubicle walls split apart as the rushing torrent collided with them. The first room filled quickly, releasing a tidal wave that knocked down multiple officers and held them under the acrid liquid. Kari had drank quite a lot, so her urine was light in colour but as a result immense in volume. The upper floors gave out under the weight forming one big bowl filling from bottom to top with urine.

Kari did not pay attention to the spectacle. Instead she was looking over into the apartment complex across the way. The people in the complex couldn’t help themselves from looking. She watched figures appear in the windows all over the building. She spread her legs apart further for them to let them see what she was doing. She smiled shyly and waved at them. She hoped some of them were recording her. She loved that a watching her pee was the most awe-inspiring event of their whole lives.

When the torrent died down, she stood up and looked for something she could use as bathroom tissue. Then an idea struck her. She stepped across the street and looked at the apartment building. Everyone had stopped moving, as though not moving meant she couldn’t see them. Her eyes swept from unit to unit until she saw what she was looking for. A large bed. She poked her fingers through to retrieve it and strip it of the bedsheets. With the back of her other hand, she swiped her hand through the wall and grabbed a group of several people in another unit. She wound the sheets around this group tightly.

“Hush. I’m not going to eat you; I’m not going to piss on you. You’re fine. You’re just a bit of a toilet paper. It’s gonna suck but you’re all gonna live.”

She squatted back down over the police building and wiped with her squirming piece of bathroom tissue. Reflexively she dropped the tissue into the bowl when she was done. The people tied in the bedsheets were trying to free themselves as they sunk into her warm piss.

“Oops. Well, best of luck to you.

Pissing Contest by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

//Not sure how many people are into couples and piss play. If that's your jam, this chapter is for you. If it's not your jam, come back when you have better taste :P//

 

Out of the corner of her eye, Kari noticed two uniformed men running down a back alley. She wondered if there had been a way to escape out of the office building. No worries though, she could make sure that they did not escape her reach. Kari advanced to the next main road, then side stepped over in front of the alley.  The pair of cops had no time to react once they realized she was coming for them. Her toes pressed into the alley and her upturned sole blocked the route of escape. Reflexively, they turned and ran the other direction. Kari didn’t even turn to face them, she watched them over her shoulder. When they were full speed in the other direction, she casually slid her foot around them. Kari drew circles around them with her big toe. When it was clear that they were paralyzed with fear, she blew them a kiss.

From a higher angle, the dance of Kari’s foot looked slow and lazy. But from the point of the view of the two cops, it was chaotically fast. The sound of her toe dragging on the torn concrete and the speed of her foot made the two officers nauseous. The officers kept there eyes on her foot as it circled them. She noticed them spin and let them get dizzy. When she inevitably brought her foot towards them, the speed cause them to fall over before she had even made contact. The foot above them was dirty with a mix of a grime and sweat. The pressure of her foot was light at first. Perhaps the giantess above them couldn’t really control her weight that precisely. The quicker thinking of the two began to shimmy himself against the ground. This was meet by a crushing pressure. The crushing weight caused his sides to explode outward while, his ribs pressed inward. His hind brain panicked, trying to suck in air but only able to inhale foot sweat.

Kari lifted her foot off the two cops. She looked at them for a second thinking about what fun she could have with them. But the more she thought about it, the more she just wanted to get back to her friends. Not giving it another thought, Kari dropped her foot quickly on the two men. She kicked her foot back as she stepped off to get their bodies off her soles.

“I guess, if I had to choose, I’d want to pee on someone. But like it just feels so intimate. Spraying an actual person with piss and not just some random tiny. I don’t know how I’d do it without cringing.” Kari could hear Chris saying.

“Are we talking about Jos’ pee fetish?” Kari asked.

“Yea, it came up as a truth question.” Luna looked over at Kari and grinned. “I’d never really thought about it. But looking at how muscular you are, I can see why Jos just wants to be held down by you. Get a nice grip on my neck and maybe I’d let you go for it too.”

Luna’s hand cupped her neck just under her chin. She made big eyes at Kari.

“Actually, this does sound kind of fun. Let’s make a game of it! Whoever can hold it the longest, can pee on Jos.” Luna continued.

“But what if I win?” Jos said.

“If you win, we will all pee on you.” Kari said. “But I’m probably going to win this.”

“Why don’t I get to pee on all of you, if I win?”

“Because Kari said so.” Luna stuck out her tongue at Jos. Jos seemed to relent.

The group decided to go for a walk to survey the lands. The four titans had been getting on well and it seemed like their union would be a sure thing. But the question was whether or not they should reign over this land or look for another unconquered land.

“We would need to do a lot of work on this city. The city is too crowded for us to get through.” Chris scanned the landscape. “The four main bridges create a cross, though. Perhaps we could build some large boulevards to join them?”

Kari responded to this by walking heel to toe for several foot lengths over a section of houses. She began side swiping the houses ahead of her line to clear a path. She asked Chris if this size would suffice?

“It’s a bit narrow, don’t you think?” Chris replied. He dangled his foot over a detached house, letting his toes tap on the roof. A woman ran out of the house as Chris began putting weight onto her little house. The explosion of splinters tore through her before Chris’ foot crashed into her. “This is a better size, I think.”

“Fuck, I really need to pee. Guess, I am not winning this competition.” Jos said. He walked a few steps away from the group but their eyes were all still on him. “Can’t I get a little privacy?”

“You’re surely on the local television station.” Chris replied.

“And, we all want to see if we can get into this kink.” Luna said. “Now, show us what you got.”

Jos still wanted a little privacy. There was a lone apartment tower at the end of the block that made it to just about waist height. Jos tore his fingers into the top of the building. He tried to pull the building’s façade away but he felt the entire building list when he pulled against the steel bars at the top of the building. Changing tact, he punctured small holes in the façade and worked his way down until he was satisfied with his urinal.

Jos took a step closer to the building as he loosened his shorts. His flaccid member reflect off the glass windows as he brought it into the building.

Chaos. The scene inside was pure chaos. With more pressure than a fire hose the stream of pee burst through the dry wall on either side as it sprayed through the hallway. The backsplash caused Jos to point his member lower, destroying part of the floor and causing the urine to spill into the next floor down.

Drips of urine flew to all sides. Stevie pointed towards the shaft of the giants’ penis and motioned for Dafne to follow along. Dafne had no idea why Stevie wanted to go this way but she had no better plan and followed. Stevie had said something to her but all she could hear was the roaring torrent spilling down to the floors below. She looked at the semi-erect penis in front of her and then tried to see the owner but could only make out the silhouette of his pelvis.

“It’s safer over here. Less likely to give out if we are behind the torrent.” Dafne was finally close enough that she could hear what Stevie was saying. She looked down towards the head of the penis. She could see a single vein run up from where she was standing and meet the head. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself. The scent of his cum and sweat filled her lungs. She felt hypnotically drawn to him. She put her hand out and ran it against the vessel. The centre of gravity of the penis shifted. Suddenly, it was on top of both her and Stevie.

Dafne screamed but the sound was muffled by the massive member on top of her. She felt the torrent from the jet of piss and its encompassing warmth flowing inside of the cock. In any other situation, it would have been soothing like feeling a Jacuzzi’s water jet. Instead, she was waiting for the weight of the member to crush her but that did not come. It gently rocked over them. Did he want them to touch him? With her free hand, Dafne stroked the cock. The stream of piss died down but she felt more pressure on her chest and abdomen. He was getting harder. He liked this. She couldn’t explain why but she began to kiss him and then it turned into a long drawn out affair. Stevie yelled her to stop but was cut off as he got even harder. She felt the pressure against her but the giant relented and pointed his member up. She got onto her knees so that we could wrap herself around it. He responded by gently thrusting through her arms. He was so hard that her arms could barely make it around the lower half of his cock.

He pulled himself out of the building. Dafne tumbled over Stevie and then out of the opening in the building. She barely had time to notice she was falling before he was in her hand.

“Brave thing you did there.” The giant smiled as her raised Dafne up to his eye level. “More of your kind should have such instincts to immediately submit. What’s your name?

Jos looked for the helicopter that he knew was flying around, while Dafne stammered out her name. When his eyes met it, he gestured for it to come to the roof of a smaller building. The helicopter kept its radius away from Jos.

“Whatever. You see this one. I’m putting her on the roof. Her name is Dafne and she’s special. You want us to be more pleasant next time we visit, you should treat her well.” Jos crouched down and let Dafne climb off his hand. He said to her quietly, “It’s going to be a bit awkward for you to explain yourself. But don’t be ashamed, be proud of your inner slut. It might save some lives.”

Jos returned to his group. He told them about Dafne and Kari couldn’t believe it. How did Jos always manage to get himself a hand job from tinies. Men report to love her pussy but the second they are swallowed up by hers they’re all terrified.

The group continued down the path that Chris had started to cut until they found an elaborate looking building.  Kari got on her hands and knees. She prodded the grandiose doors open. Her hand swiped in before anyone could react and she forced about a dozen people out of the hole she had created.

“Looks like an art gallery.” She said.

“I wonder if guys in tuxedos taste more high-end than the others we’ve gotten so far?” Luna asked.

“Only one way to find out.” Kari grabbed the only person who was actually wearing a tuxedo. She pinched the side of his tux to cut the seam between her nail and thumb. She tried to rip the seam open to remove his coat and in the process ripped off one of his arms. She tried the same with his pants, with more success. She went for his belt. After getting the buckle off, his pants fell to the ground. She couldn’t tell if she’d torn his junk off with them, but the increasing shrill of his screams suggested that she had. She tossed him into her mouth and began to lightly chew. She want the pop of blood without the jagged edges of bone. If she had taken his balls off, she was worried her might be a particularly aggrieved fighter. Better to grind him down than take a shot to the epiglottis.

“The rest of you would be wise to strip if you don’t want the same ordeal.”

Some of the group began to comply. Some didn’t. Kari scowled at them and started gesturing to each one that wasn’t undressing. She was counting eenie meenie minie moe in her head and stopping to count the ones that weren’t stripping. There was only one who refused at this gesture. She brought her finger down onto her and brushed her nail across the woman’s neck. The pad of her finger pressed against her. Harder and harder. The woman fought to continue breathing pushing her hands ineffectually against the giant’s finger. Kari removed her finger and flicked the woman across the side. She gathered up the last four to start undressing and gave them to her friends.

“Not much difference, actually.” Chris said.

“Yea” Luna agreed. “I’m feeling pretty full. Perhaps we let the rest the go as a show that compliance can get mercy.”

Everyone agreed. Kari pried open the back half of the gallery. Her eyes scanned the inside looking at the abstract art. She felt a stirring in her stomach. There was sloshing and a warm pressure against her diaphragm. She relieved it with a deep burp into the gallery.

“Don’t you just love a satisfying burp?” Kari asked.

“That was probably like a roar to the people inside.” Jos said. He was amused at the site of his half-naked wife burping onto a crowd of people who had just watched them eat some of their friends.

“Why do animals roar anyways?” Luna said. “It gives away any stealth you might have and it doesn’t really do anything for you.”

“Maybe it’s just pure intimidation? Like a t-rex startles its prey so that the prey’s heart rate goes up and they panic. Gives them a false start.” Chris said.

“I like that theory.” Luna replied. “So burping could be our roar. Everyone who hears Kari roar definitely knows they are seconds away from being devoured.”

“Except that I am absolutely stuffed.”

“Then it’s just taunting. Giving them false starts so they never know when to be safe.”

“I prefer to think of it as saying thanks, your friends were delicious.”

“That’s definitely what the lions on the savannah are saying, and I’m sure it’s hella intimidating to the gazelle.” Jos said.

Luna stepped away from the group during the conversation. She noticed that a building had turned off its lights as they had approached. A clever tactic, for sure, if it had been done in time. The building was about shoulder width and of squat height. Luna punctured a hole into the roof and peered into a basketball court. She squatted over her hole to relieve herself. Thirty seconds later she got up, and looked for something useable as toilet paper in a nearby public library. Jos kneeled over the building and also made use of the facilities that Luna had made.

Down below them it was a different story. Jen was was alone in her office. She had been checking in on the news, while most people were in the gymnasium. The power cut off suddenly while she was reading a story about the estimate 200 people that had been eaten alive. She wondered if the power lines had been cut. A look out of her window corrected her, it wasn’t paranoia – the giants were definitely getting closer. Perhaps it had been done to conceal them. She wasn’t sure what the appropriate procedure was for a titan attack but she figured the closest equivalent was an earth quake. Duck, cover, hold on.

She waited under her desk. It was definitely becoming a quake. Her laptop cord jerked out of the socket. Jen grabbed onto the cross bar of her desk. The shaking stopped, why? How near was the giant? She peaked her head forward to see out the window. She could see a large, nicely manicured toe with green nail polish outside of her window. Was this the Asian giantess that she had seen on the news? Where was her other foot?

The question became moot as she heard a heavy rain patter against the roof the building. There was the sound of rushing water coming from down the hall. Jen stayed put under her desk. If the giantess was so close, any movement could cause objects to fall. The sharp hiss of running water to the gentler sound of a bath filling up. The pooling water made it to the edge of her door, but wait was that water? No, the smell – this is piss.

Despite the danger, Jen climbed onto her desk. Better to be hit by a falling light than suffer the indignity of being covered in some woman’s piss. She heard the sound of others sloshing through the urine but not as many as she thought she would. For all the people that were in the gym, it seemed like most were still there. Maybe the swirling torrents made it impossible to escape. The water was reaching the top of the her desk. Surely, this would end soon? But it did not. Jen heard cracking wood. She looked out into the hall in time to see the door of the atrium beside her explode off its hinges. Piss cascaded out the door. She stood up but the level rose and rose. Soon she was treading water. Jen grabbed a screwdriver off the top of her bookshelf so that she could pry the guard off the air duct. She shimmied herself in and enjoyed the stream of cool air.

The giantess stood up. Her movements caused piss to spray up into the duct. Jen’s pants were drenched and her shirt was dribbled with the sticky, acidic liquid. Some sprayed onto her face. But if anything, she felt relieved. She survived this encounter. The piss shook beneath her but its level began to retreat. The shaking continued and Jen turned herself onto her back. Breath in, breath out. Let the panic out. She heard a large drop of water hit the pool. There were screams but they were silenced quickly with what sounded like a hurricane. A patter of water echoed through the air ducts. Then the water started to pour in. It was clearer than the last bout but knowing this giant was more hydrated was little comfort.

The water level had risen into her hidey hole. There wasn’t much time for her to react. Jen dropped her legs out and then pushed herself down into the office. She opened her eyes but the sting was tremendous. She forced them to stay open while she swam down to her office window. She tried to open the lever but the back pressure made it impossible to move. She felt her heart rate increase, she needed to breathe. Frantically, she smashed her screwdriver into the sealing around the window. Calming herself she tried to cut into the sealant. She exhaled and bubble shot past her. Losing breath didn’t relieve the panic as much as she hoped. She manically jerked her hard pushing into the sealant and jerking back. The screwdriver slipped from her hands and dropped behind her. Jen was going to breath in, she couldn’t hold in. In a last effort she pressed against the window, which gave with her shove.

Jen spilled out of the building. Her hips snagged in the window. Piss flowed all around her. She breathed it in deeply, coughing at the acrid fluid but managing to get some air in as well. She wiggled and the pressure of the torrent eventually dislodged her. With the last of her strength she turned herself onto her back. The piss drenched the earth around her, but she could breath. She was sticky and hot but alive. She looked up at the sky. Her sky was a dark-skinned man’s quads. His body awkwardly kneeled over the community centre peeing through the roof. She tilted her head up and saw his brown eyes looking down at her. She thought she saw him smile. His quads flexed, the torrent got louder. She saw the tip of his penis come out the building and swing toward her. No, he couldn’t--

While Chris felt his stream dying down, he noticed a woman crawling out the building. He thought it would be funny to hit her face on. He hoped that she would explode. Instead, she weakly put her arms up and was buried in the mire caused by his torrent.

“All right, my turn. Lie down.” Kari pointed to a mostly empty field. Jos sat down in the field while Kari kneeled over an untouched area. She went through the homes until she found five guys who would strip on her command. She walked over to Jos and stood over his face. She dangled her foot in front of his face, he obliged with a submissive toe kiss. “Admit it, you’ve been hoping that I was going to do this all night.”

“You five might be aware that my boyfriend lost a bet tonight. I get to punish him. You might be wondering how this affects you? Well, I’d like to play a game with him that at least one of you will like.” Kari placed the five men unto Jos’ chin.

“You’re going to jerk off into his mouth.” Jos cringed when she said this. “The first one to cum is going to get to cuck a giant. The rest of you betas will not have a great time. That’s what men don’t want to be right? Or is it sigmas? Whatever, it’s all BS anyway. One of you gets a chance to assert your manhood over a giant. Get going.”

One fellow had started before Kari had finished. He imagined what it would be like to fuck the Nordic blonde over one of the buildings. It wasn’t long before he shot his load and watched it arc onto the lower canine of the giant. A finger came up behind him, knocking him off balance as he flew into the air.

“We have a winner. Better luck next time, boys.” Piss was already streaming out. It collided with Jos’ chest and Kari angled up to his mouth. The four men tried to get away but were washed down into his mouth. They fought the torrent of piss in the swirling mess they now found themselves in. “Unfortunately, you’re going to be devoured in a really embarrassing way. It turns out you’re all less manly than the guy who is getting a face washed with piss.”

As piss filled Jos’ mouth it started to stream over the side. He took a tentative gulp, pulling one captive down with it. He want to take more but voring and drinking at the same time was difficult. He loved when Kari dommed him but this was a particular challenge. She shifted her spray up to this eyes. He winced but this gave him enough space to swallow the rest.

When Gareth landed in the stomach there was not much space. It was pitch black but putting his hands up he could feel the top of the stomach lining. The level was filling fast. A noxious fume of acid and piss. He should be panicking but he was still mostly erect from the competition. He thought about the Adonis of a man that he was in. His strong abs, his bright smile, his deep blue eyes. The man whose feet he had seen obliterate trucks on TV. He was wowed by the power. A man like him, nearly the same age but of immense, unequaled power. He grabbed his erection below the water line. The stinging on his skin was still a tickle that made him more sensitive. He stroked. He was going to cum before he was consumed. He was going to worship in the temple that he had been forced into. He submitted to his superiors. They were right to do as they please.

Luna and Chris were killing themselves laughing watching everything go down. Luna couldn’t help but be impressed by how firm Jos’ erection got from this show. When she was sure that she wouldn’t be caught in the crossfire, she slipped his cock into her and began riding him. Jos’ eyes rolled back into his head. Kari stood up to get a better look at the little guy stuck to her finger.

“I promised you that you’d get to cuck Jos. So what’ll it be: oral, anal or vaginal?” Kari asked. She smiled at the little fella while his brain absolutely melted down. He went through his options, could he survive any of those? Oral she would have a better shot of saving him but he had just seen them eat so many. Anal sounded nasty. Vaginal would probably be straight up drowning.

“What’ll it be?”

His mind stayed locked. There was no good option. Could he stall? Think of something clever. What’s the least likely sex move to kill him by snusnu?

“Times up. Looks like it’s just going to be oral tonight. Could have rode this sweet ass but you blew it.” She looked at him one more time. “Get ate, nerd.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8579