Sasha's piercing by Dustman1
Summary:

Sasha, a 20 year old originally from poland, goes out drunk and comes home with a new piercing. Unknown to her, this piercing used to be a person.

 

Story 3 in the anthology series "secret life of objects", the previous story was called "ayla loves gum"


Categories: Object, Unaware, Entrapment, Insertion, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Secret life of objects, Sasha's world
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1676 Read: 19957 Published: September 04 2019 Updated: September 11 2019

1. Sasha makes a purchase by Dustman1

2. Sasha has fun by Dustman1

3. Working hard by Dustman1

Sasha makes a purchase by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

This is sasha's first apearence in the series, she is 20 and moved from poland 5 years before this story begins, she is about 5'6", has black hair, very nice legs with an ass that is nice but not too big, she is fit but not muscular with average breasts and a very attractive face with a small nose stud.

============

The first thing you felt when you woke up aside from panic was movement, you were somewhere dark and couldnt move. After a few hours the lights came on, you were in a small plastic case by yourself, looking out of the case you could see that you were in some kind of shop, the movement was you moving slowley on a corosel with a sign in the middle, "half price on vaginal piercings, one day only". The panic came back, thats why you couldnt move, you were a clit piercing. As the day went by a few women came over and looked at you, one, a woman in her 20's the store owner refered to as ayla even picked you up for a closer look, her toung extended ocasionally, showing her piercing in it, but after a while she put you down, her magnificent ass turned towards you and she walked away. The store obviously stayed open late since it was dark outside now, just then you heard the door open, a girl who was maybe 19 or 20 stumbled in, clearly a little drunk.

"Hello, im looking to get pierced? The deal is still good, yes?" Asked the girl with a very noticeable polish accent. The woman behind the counter nodded then asked for some personal details, after a few minutes of filling out paperwork both women walked over to you, "okay, which one?" The owner asked, roling up her sleaves to reveal several tatoos. The drunken girl quickly grabbed your case, ripping it up from the stand and bringing it to her face, "this one is good" she said to the owner. "Alright sasha, lets go do this then" the owner said leading your new owner, aparently named sasha, to a back room where you were set on a bench up high, after atleast 20 minutes your case was grabbed, you now saw sasha lying on a seat like a dentist used, her liggings were lying on the floor and her light blue thing was at her knees, the owner opened your case, washed you, then brought you infront of your new home. Sashas vagina was like a skyscraper to you, you were opened by the woman and began moving towards sashas clit. You were slipped through the newley made hole and then clasped back into a ring, you were given a quick once over then sasha began moving, she swung her legs off of the char and stood up, her vagina compressed below you as her thighs came togeather, she was looking in a mirror, you could see her hand move towards you as her face looked on excitedly, her hand apeared, 2 fingers reached to touch you.

After she was satisfied sasha bent down, compressing you even more, as she rose again you were quickly covered by a light blue cloth, her thong. You couldnt see out but it wasnt dark, light still came through the thin material of sashas underwear. Sasha bent down again compressing you, but this time when she stood up your world got veey dark, and extremely tight, sasha had pulled up her thick black leggings which, by what you felt like, were veey tight, her ass did look nice at the counter, sasha thanked the woman and payed, then she started to walk and you were in pain the whole time, as her legs pumped either side of you, you were being constantly crushed and rubbed by then, sasha meanwhile was simply walking home drunkenly...

End Notes:

=========

What do you think of sasha so far?

In the next chapter, sasha might try to have some fun while youre there

Sasha has fun by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

Sasha gets home and decides to have some fun, at your expense

=====

Sasha walking was driving you insane, the pressure from her constantly moving legs combined with the heat of being against her inside of thick black leggings was unbearable. After a long time, over an hour you thought, sasha stopped walking, you couldnt hear much from down there but could make out the sound of a door being opened, sasha stepped through and locked it behind her. She bent over, crushing you more as you were pushed between her thighs, you guessed she was taking off her black ankle boots you had seen her in before she came over and sentenced you to this. Now bootless sasha began to walk upstairs, when she reached her bedroom she began to undress. The first you knew about this was when the thick leggings were pulled away from you and you were bathed in blue light, still unable to see out from within her thong, which was getting wetter by the minute.

After a further 5 minutes of sasha walking around you heard a buzzing sound, you figured she was maybe brushing her teeth, but a few seconds after it started it was gone again. You could hear much clearer now the leggings were gone. Sasha then sat down on the bed laying back a bit, then you heard something terifying, sasha began to moan slightly. Suddenly her massive fingers burst throgh the top of the thong, they rubbed against you as she began to lightly play with herself. Quickly the thong was discarded and you could see again, you wished you couldnt, infront of her was a mirror, in it you could see her whole body, sasha was fully naked, one hand was playing with her nipple while the other was discarding the thiong then reaching for something, the buzzing came back.

You now saw what sasha was grabbing, a dildo with a vibrator, and it was coming towards you. Sasha moved it quickly infront of you till it was all you could see, suddenly it moved in, the tip collided with her millimeters below you, everything began to shake violently, then she began pushing it into herself, the vibrating got harsher and harsher, you were thrown around , unable to go anywhere except her clit, wich her fingers had now made their target, they crashed down onto you as her other hand began thrusting the vibrating dildo in and out of herself. Sashas fingers began to forcefully play with her clit, sasha began getting louder and louder as she continued, her fingers getting rougher, not stoping to avoid you, you were part of this whether you wanted to be or not. Twice, sasha brought her fingers up to her face, she extended her toung, shoved her fingers ont it then brought them into it sexually, sucking them clean and getting them wet again before slamming them back down onto you to continue. Sasha continued playing for what felt like an eternety until finally she climaxed, screaming something polish in ecstasy. You were soaked and beaten, her fingers never letting up, sasha turned off the vibrator and removed it, placing it off to the side, still breathing heavily, obviously having had a great time she stood up and headed to the bathroom, you passed out as sasha turned on the shower

 

End Notes:

Sasha's first victim has been shown what their new life will be like. Tomorow sasha has work, and you will be going with her.

What kind of girls whould you like to see in future stories?

Working hard by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

The final chapter in sashas first story. Sasha wakes up after her night of plesure and leaves for her job in a local shop.

=====

You were shaken awake as sasha walked down stairs, you were in the dark however, obviously the night had passed and it was now morning. You could only just hear from your position between her labia, the underwear and trousers blocking out alot of the sound from outside, replacing it with the dull sound of cloth rubbing against itself, she was wearing leggings you guessed, her thighs crushing in at you with sashas every step. You heard a door slam and a key spin the lock, sasha was going somewhere, and you were forced to go with her.

As she walked, your polish goddess of an owner was getting warm, and wet. Every now and then her hand would come down and give your home a massive shove to avoid getting too wet to be at work, her thighs pulsing with her steps were moving you inside her clit, arousing her further as she walked.

Eventually sasha reached her job, she walked in, clocked in and began stocking shelfs with her co-worker katie who every now and then had to leave to sell cigarretes from the counter. Sometimes when sasha lifted a box to open she rested it against her, directly on you, crushing you further into herby the time her first break came you were in hell, drowning in sashas juices, produced by her slight pleasure caused by her doing her job for hours on end, countless boxes being mashed into you as she went about filling shelfs with items, some of which, you thought, might be like you, alive, waiting for some giant unaware woman to come in, buy them, then either violently kill them or torment them endlessly like sasha was doing to you.

She sat at the table in the break room, her weight spreading her nice thighs across the chair, compressing you greatly. Suddenly, light flooded in, looking up, you saw sashas face looking down at you, her expression was void of concern for your existance, she looked past you to see how wet she made herself till now, she said "i will deal with later, looks fine, not like it is going to kill anyone", with this she dipped one slender finger deep inside herself, then she pulled it out, wiping it all over you, completely cutting off your air supply, it now felt like you were choking to death, but would never be killed by this, no releif would come until sasha cleaned you. And with that last peice of unaware torment carried out, sasha released her waistbands and sealed your choking form within, sealing you to your fate for the rest of the time she owned you.

She went on to kill hundreds of ex-human objects completely unaware of the pain she caused to them, all the while sasha was tirelesly torturing her clit piercing, using dildos, her eventual boyfriend having sex and finishing right onto it as he pulled out time and time again, eventually she threw it into the bin after having purchased a newer one, the bin eventually filled with a used condom and food from meals eaten in her bed, after a week sasha took the bin out to her dumpster, already having forgotten her first clit peircing discarded within.

End Notes:

That is the end of sashas first apearence, but not the end of her unfortunate little clit rings miserable life attatched to her. Think of him in every story sasha is in from now on, every time she will be torturing him as she kills another ex-human object completely unaware and un caring.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8602