Kirika above all by msad99
Summary:

Kirika Misono vanishes suddenly, as her friends wonder what happened to her. She appears covering the sky and decides the earth would serve her needs better somewhere else.

 

This is a story, i happened to write. There are a pair of associated picture to it, which can be found in the pdf file at my furaffinity upload here:

https://www.furaffinity.net/full/33038876/


Categories: Vore, Destruction, Breast Enlargement, Futanari, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 15376 Read: 74035 Published: September 19 2019 Updated: January 18 2020

1. Chapter 1 by msad99

2. Chapter 2 by msad99

3. Chapter 3 by msad99

4. Chapter 4 by msad99

5. Chapter 5 by msad99

6. Chapter 6 by msad99

7. Chapter 7 by msad99

8. Chapter 8 by msad99

Chapter 1 by msad99

It was a seemingly normal day in the Eiken clubhouse. Chiharu, Yuriko, and Komoe were quietly playing a board game in the corner of the room, with Densuke watching the game close by taking glances at Chiharu. While Lin and Komon were preparing dinner in the kitchen. Mysteriously absent was the club's leader Kirika. Who could normally be expected to have shown up at this time especially with her favorite duo to tease being there. Kyoko the resident scientist were also missing, but that was to be expected since she normally secluded herself in her lab. However, when both were missing at the same time, it usually did not end well.

It was quiet that day, the only sound that could be heard was the girls talking at the corner-table, the sizzling from the pan in the kitchen and the bubbling of the boiling water in the pot. It was in fact so quiet, that when a single far off noise started appearing everyone in the clubhouse could hear it. It was a girl's voice, but it was quite far away. It seemed to be hastily repeating something, but no one could quite make out the words.

 

They dismissed it as someone outside simply running by until the voice grew louder and louder in a manner indicating. That whoever it was, they were headed for the clubhouse. The muttering had gotten clearer by this point and the sharp-eared Lin could slightly make out what was being said at this point. "I think it´s Kyoko," said Lin with a pained expression on her face. "What makes you say that?" replied Komon questioningly. The green-haired teacher moving closer to Lin as she said it. "An experiment of hers must have failed. She keeps saying swearing following by something and then failed." Lin stated placing a finger in front of her mouth and closing her eyes in a forgiving manner. "While it is true. That a lot of Kyoko's experiments fail," said Yuriko, who had heard what they had talked about and moved over from the table. "We have her favorite Guinea pig right." she paused while she set off in a sprint towards her target jumping to collide with Densuke. "HERE" she finished with a loud yell.

The impact sent Densuke falling forward towards the table hitting the board game, they were playing. "Uwwaaaaa" Densuke yelled surprised by the sudden push. The game pieces got knocked around in a chaotic manner and Densuke landed on the far end of the table with Yuriko sitting on top of him. "Yuriko... You can´t do that just because you were losing." Said Chiharu a frown protruding on her face. Before Densuke´s body had ended their game, she had been in the lead by a large margin.

The two would definitely have started arguing, if not for the door being launched open by the teal haired scientist Kyoko. "BIGTROUBLEEVERYONE!" Kyoko yelled quickly, what next came out of her mouth was more gibberish than words. She was talking too fast for anyone to understand her, but she never sensed it. She seemed to be quite panicked, all the others got was that something had happened, when Kyoko was testing something in her lab. Komon sensing that Kyoko needed help to truly calm down, quietly and quickly approached Kyoko wrapped her arms around her and embraced her in a soft hug. Stopping the panicked girl's continuous stream of words. "Shhh. Slow down, get it out properly." Komon quietly said into Kyoko's ear.

 

Kyoko visibly calmed down in her teachers embrace, her face strained less, her breathing flowed in a calm rhythm once more. "So, what were you going to tell us Kyoko?" asked Komon sweetly as she ended their embrace. Kyoko looked at her, not with tears in her eyes, but determination. "Kirika disappeared," she said with a finality in her words. Confusion must have started to show on everyone's faces because before anyone could cut in with a question she continued. "I was making a device, which made sexual fantasies real," she muttered embarrassingly with a face lit up by her now two red cheeks. "The device was supposed to work by turning the wielder into a set sexual fantasy, but it´s a failure and will seemingly just incur a random one." she continued. "I was testing it out on some volunteers when Kirika walked into the lab." slight anger appearing in her voice at the recollection.

 

"She wanted to see what I was doing." a frown appears on her face then. "She entered as the third volunteer started the process of using the device. They had started out as a meek girl. However, after using the device they had turned into a muscular dude." Kyoko explained while sighing meekly. Then she continued with her frown returning to her face. "The setting she had incurred was supposed to turn her into a tall bombshell, but every volunteer, who had used the device with the same setting had gotten a different result." She continued. "The now muscular man ran out of my lab squealing in a feminine tone. Kirika, of course, wanted an explanation for what had just occurred." Kyoko hesitated for a brief moment. "After she found out the results were seemingly random each time, she got this weird gleam in her eyes. Before I could stop her. She had grabbed the device and pushed the button." Kyoko got a pained expression on her face. "At first seemingly nothing appeared to have happened, she just stood there and then she, suddenly she was just g-g-gone," Kyoko said stuttering the last part of the sentence as tears started to form in her eyes. "None of the volunteers had just disappeared, so I have no idea what happened. I just stood there for a solid minute staring at the spot, where she had stood previously. Wh-when I finally mu-muttered up the courage *sniff* to look at the device nothing appeared on it. In fact, I could not get it to start up again afterward. By t-that point, panic had started to set in and I rushed here without looking around for her." Kyoko said with tearful eyes and a runny nose. She may have gotten annoyed at Kirika from time to time when she interrupted her work. But Kirika was the one, who brought the Eiken house together and despite all Kyoko said. She enjoyed her time with everyone there immensely. So, the aspect of never seeing Kirika again due to her own device was something, which she could not bear to face the reality of.

"Anything could have happened to her and I just left that place." Kyoko had started wiping her face with the sleeves of her signature coat. Densuke had wrested himself away from Yuriko and made his way over to Kyoko. "Don´t worry Kyoko, I am certain we will see Kirika again. She never stays away for long at a time. So I am certain, she will appear again soon." Kyoko slowly stopped sniffing and as if on cue a low rumbling sound could be heard accompanied by everything shaking slightly. "An earthquake?" asked Chiharu worryingly. However, she would be proven wrong as the rumbling noise grew and the vibrations it brought grew along with it. The varying objects in the room started shaking, first slightly. But the rumble kept getting louder growing not only in sound but also strangely in pitch. In fact, as the shaking grew in intensity the rumble gained a high enough pitch to sound vaguely human. "What is that sound?" Asked Komoe shyly. "It almost sounds like a..." Lin continued after Komoe but stopped herself before completing the sentence. "Li-like what?" Asked Chiharu. "It sort of sounds like a really loud moan." Said Komon plainly with a clueless mask on her face.

 

*UUUUAAAHHHH*

 

A sudden burst of sound roared all around as the shaking grew intense and furniture started tumbling around. "WOOOAAAH" Yelled the entire cast as they were thrown around by the shaking vibration. As sudden as it had started the sound was gone and with it the shaking. Everyone in the clubhouse started trying to orient themselves again. A sudden yell wrung out. "KYAAAH" the sound came from Chiharu, whom Densuke had landed unto in a comical manner. With both hands on her rather generous bust while it enveloped his entire head, almost nothing could be seen of it anymore. Chiharu was too shocked to push him away and Densuke was not conscious. Though even if he was, he would not have moved. To his side Komoe, Kyoko, Komon, and Lin was laying in a pile, only Yuriko had escaped falling with someone in the clubhouse. She had however fallen down and had a chair topple over her. As they lay there incredibly groggy from the situation. A voice almost as loud as the rumble from before could be heard. It was feminine in nature but was entirely too loud to associate with anything human. "THIS IS SOO COOL!" bellowed the unknown female voice, the sound appeared to come from all around them shaking their world once more. However, this time the shaking was quite mild and only felt like standing on a rocking boat.

 

"That is a voice. How can anyone have such a loud voice." Screamed Yuriko, who had troubles adjusting under the chair. "It came from outside." Said Kyoko as she got to her feet having luckily fallen on top of the pile and not on the bottom. "We should head outside to see, what was capable of making that noise," Komon said in a commanding fashion. Chiharu having finally adjusted herself pulled Densuke off her and started shaking him until he woke.

When Densuke had regained consciousness, they all went outside. They were meet with what appeared to be a completely normal view of the town. Nothing in the vicinity seemed to be able to make that huge voice, that they had heard from inside. They all looked around for a while, but no one saw anything until Kyoko noticed Lin looking upwards with a pale and shocked face. "What is she looking at?" The scientist muttered under her breath and started to follow Lin´s line of sight. She was looking right up, but the only thing there was the night sky. She had not thought about it, but that was a startlingly weird thing to see. It was the middle of the day! Kyoko started looking around in the sky for a sign. The more she looked, the less it looked like an actual night sky. In fact, it had a purplish hue to it and there were no stars anywhere in sight.

 

Chapter 2 by msad99

"What is that? Why is it purple?" Kyoko voiced those questions into the air unaware, that she was even doing it. Her face turning slightly pale at the sight. "K-K-Kyoko. Did-did you say, that anything could have happened to Kirika r-r-right?" Komon asked with a shaking voice. She started to extend her arm towards the sky, her finger pointing right at the middle of it all. "This might sound crazy, but. Uhm, co-could that be Kirika?" She asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

It was something, that none of them had considered up until that point. Yet it would explain quite a lot, the sound, the voice, the shaking all of them was caused by the simple act of her speaking. It was all true however Kirika the purple-haired bombshell of an amazon had turned into a being of such scale that just one of her eyes alone was enough to put their planet's size to shame. her sheer scale couldn't even be conceived from the earth itself. she, however, could both see and feel it.

*UUUHHNNNMMMMM*

A massive moan knocked everyone off their feet, the humongous eye in the sky moving slightly. A sort of glace appeared to coat the eye giving it an appearance more akin to glass. The air itself was slowly changing around them as Kirika´s very moans expelled a powerful enough force to drive her smell to the planet, she had called home just hours ago. At first, it was barely noticeable, but as Kirika continued whatever caused her to moan it grew in intensity. Until a seemingly sweet smell covered the entire planet. To the Eiken Club, this smell reminded them of Kirika, but something was slightly amiss. It was a slight change in her regular smell. Unnoticeable to someone, who was just smelling her for the first time. But to the members of the Eiken club, it stood out. It was a pungent musky smell, which one never expected to find in the open. It was the smell of arousal, it dawned on the girls much faster than Densuke. Who even though he had been smothered by her a multitude of times, could barely tell, that the smell was different. "She. She is aroused?" Chiharu asked getting flustered and her cheeks blushing red.

 

*MMMMMHHHHMMMMM*

 

Kirika moaned once more though, this time something different happened as well. It was not something, which the club members could see happening beyond Kirika´s eye moving slightly. Kirika was, in fact, moving her hand above the earth, a single finger pointing downwards towards the planet. Slowly, gently Kirika moved her finger downwards towards the planet specifically towards the American continent. Terror started to erupt as the sky became filled with Kirika´s finger, as the finger descended riots started, mayhem occurred, and anarchy reigned. Looting filled the cities as people were grabbing, whatever they could. Either to try and survive by fleeing from the sky falling on them or just accepting their imminent demise and wanting a bit of luxury in their final hours. However slowly, as slowly as the finger descended. The people on the ground stopped fleeing, looting, destroying and some even stopped thinking. At first, it was a handful of people. Who simply stopped in their tracks, stopped in their car not even bothering to reach for the brake. But as the cataclysmic finger descended further and furthermore stopped in. When they had all stopped the finger was only slightly above the tallest buildings in the nation, as it began to effortlessly flatten the buildings without slowing down a slight bit further something strange happened to the population. Almost simultaneously, they all dropped to their knees and started praying. Not to whatever god, they believed in no, they all prayed to one thing. They all prayed to Kirika, not for protection, not to save their lives and not even to spare them. They all prayed for her and her vastness to continue, what she was doing. As the buildings crumbled bits and pieces fell on the praying citizens crushing them, yet no one cared anymore. Their minds had given completely into Kirika and wanted only one for the incomprehensible finger in the sky to touch down. Kirika, however, had no clue any of this was happening, but for her plan to succeed, she had to be careful with the planet. So, she simply continued lowering her finger slowly, the buildings she encountered offered so little resistance, that she was uncertain if they were even there to begin with.

 

When her finger finally descended upon the earth, the shock could be felt the globe over. It shook the Eiken Club members to the ground, but this time they had heard no sound. Except a low rumble, which should not have shaken them so. "What just happened?" asked Densuke with panic clearly written on his face. He was darting his head to one side and then the other in quick succession clearly looking for the cause. Before anyone could answer him, however, something they all could see happened. The eye in the sky was moving, they could see a small part of Kirika´s face at this point. Slowly her eye disappeared from view and was replaced with an expansive view of her cheek. It was at this point, that they truly understood just how aroused Kirika was. Her cheeks had a faint reddish hue to them, she was blushing quite heavily. Their view kept changing however as they unknowingly descended. Some of them started to realize the truth when Kirika´s neck came into view, however. "I-I think, that it is us, that is moving," said Kyoko amazed by the spectacle before her. "But then where are we going?" she continued. Of course, Kyoko already had a good idea of just where Kirika was dragging the poor planet to, but she was simply too afraid of the possibility. "Don´t you have some way, that we can check that Kyoko?" Asked Densuke uncertainly. A light lit up on Kyoko´s face. An idea had clearly come to her. "Follow me to my lab, quickly!" Kyoko yelled as she quickly sprinted in the direction of her lab, her coat fluttering in the wind-generated from her speed. The rest of the club followed, and they quickly arrived at the lab. Kirika was taking her sweet time with moving the planet very gently, so they were still at around her neck in height when they arrived.

 

Inside the lab stacks of junk was stacked to the ceiling along the walls, it was all Kyoko´s failed inventions. The far wall was the only wall, where junk was not stacked at. Instead, a giant computer stood imposingly tall. "With this." Kyoko started and pointed at the computer. "I should be able to access the various satellites in outer space." she continued. "We should be able to get a view of what going on like that." Kyoko finished with a slight gleam in her eye. She was obviously excited for the opportunity to utilize this option, even though their situation should have horrified her.

They all stacked up close to the computer as Kyoko started tapping away at the keyboard and the computer roared to life. "Just give me a second to load up the image," Kyoko said after locating the right program.

Slowly the image loaded in on the screen, the image showed Kirika in her full splendor holding the planet down with a single finger wider than it. The tiny blue marble could barely be seen, as it moved slowly downwards due to the slight weight Kirika was putting on it. This was all something, which they had all been prepared for, however, they were still quite shocked to see their former club president doing these actions. There was no remorse on Kirika´s face, in fact, her face was contorted in a perverse smile. She was obviously enjoying this situation, that they were in. From her face, they looked down her vast body. Her long smooth neck going down to her bountiful chest. Chiharu and Komoe had always had a slightly bigger bust than her, however now even her beautiful nipple outclassed them and their entire planet in size. The vast canyon between her breasts could store their entire solar system in the smooth plains. Her abdomen was a magnificent smooth surface of chiseled flesh, Kirika had never been one to heavily work out but she kept in shape. Her arms were toned as were her legs and sweat could be seen forming on the surface, a single drop large enough to contest all the water on earth. However, the thing that had everyone in the room in shocked silence. Was the area around Kirika´s crotch, the sight they found there was incredible in its entirety.

A cock was protruding out from Kirika´s crotch. It was terrifyingly huge, at least as enormous as Kirika´s forearm. A set of titanic balls dangled underneath her vast schlong of a matching enormity. These mind-numbingly huge wrecking balls were as big as Kirika´s fists, they churned and churned achingly waiting to unleash their heavily pent up load. At the tip of Kirika´s massive dick were her bulbous cockhead and its colossal slit, its vastness covered by a dollop of white cream pouring out of the planet-sized hole. Enough of Kirika´s pre had already poured out to run down the side of her cock, where it met her hand. Which was currently in the process of slowly moving up and down jerking the mighty length.

 

Chapter 3 by msad99

They all stood there in shock, not only had Kirika turned into a being of such a vast scale, that it was hard to even imagine it. She had gained a terrifying new appendage, that she was currently working in a slowly building rhythm of lewd frenzy. The planets fate was in her hands, her finger even as she slowly pushed it further and further downwards. Towards the one thing, that was in that direction. Her massively huge erection, she was going to use the planet for her pleasure.

Kirika meanwhile was having a great time, not only had she grown absolutely humongous. The cock, which she had been blessed with was delivering an incredible sensation to her entire being as she pumped it slowly. She was going slow to tease herself, she wanted the earth to see and accept what was to come. The sensation of the small planet against her finger was ecstatic, she almost put too much pressure on the planet at certain times. But she managed to stop herself in time whenever it was about to happen. She couldn´t have the planet get destroyed before it reached its destination. She was slowly nudging it closer and closer to her large cockhole, the thought of the planet slipping down her cock was turning her on enough for rivers of her pre to pour out of her slit. The cum river went down the side of her length where it collided with her hand making her rub it all over her shaft. It was a thick slimy substance, which got coated all over her enormous schlong.

The sensation was truly pleasurable to Kirika, by this point the planet was almost at her cock. Which throbbed in anticipation of its meal, multiple small streams of pre now ran down its sides. If Kirika had not been using her finger to direct the planet, she would have used both hands to massage the entire length of her cock. She wondered how it looked to the specks on Earth. Could they even see, what she was doing? Did they despair at their powerlessness compared to her? She had been disappointed when she lowered her finger on the small planet. She had barely felt anything touching her finger on its way down. As nudged the blue marble closer and closer, her jerking picked up pace. Though no sound should have reverberated in space a wet sound of flesh on flesh could be heard. Slowly raise in volume to her as she increased her speed as her pre got swallowed up under her foreskin. Her newly minted dick was spewing her precum out like a never-ending ocean. Her hand distributing it along her mighty girthy shaft as a form of thick lotion. The warm cum spreading a tingling sensation to her cock as the world ending appendage got a shiny glaze from the cum layer.

 

Though Kirika was jerking herself quite fast and was incredibly turned on by her situation. She would not let herself cum yet. She was keeping herself tethering close to the end. Close enough that she was getting a high from the pleasure, yet she felt she could just keep going. She just kept building the pressure coming from her balls. Determined to not let herself cum before she had finished her business with the planet. The small marble was about to touch the layer of pre covering her slit. She had selected, what looked like the American continent to push on to angle the planet in a way such that Japan would slowly be swallowed by her cream. She wanted to savor the sensation of the planet going into her, while her former friends slowly got overrun by her tidal wave of precum. She could just imagine their faces as a blob taller than the atmosphere rolled over Japan. Would they try and run or just give in? She had no way of knowing, but the very image of this in her head almost brought her to orgasm. "No, no. Have to keep it in for a bit longer." Kirika muttered as she bit her lip in pure pleasure. Her attempt to hold back the flood was successful for a while longer. And as the planet broke the surface tension of the cum, she could barely contain herself.

Back on Earth, the Eiken club was losing their minds. The smell had gotten incredibly intense. Kirika´s musk almost overpowering their minds as the lower half of the planet had entered her thick cream. Meanwhile, the sickening sound of Kirikas wet flesh perverted the very air as the members could barely hear anything over it.

 

"We need to escape!" Yelled Kyoko, the blue-haired scientist responsible for their and the entire planets current debacle. She had a crazy look in her eyes like she was one step from breaking. Yet she tried to drag the others out of their stupor. She managed quite well as every member still had a will left in them. "I think, we might be able to make it to the space station if we hurry." Kyoko roared with most of her voice as she directed them to the lab's garage. In the garage her trusty robot suit stood, it should be able to carry all of them faster than a car would have. "Is-is that safe?" asked Densuke with worry in his heart. "Safer, than walking outside I bet," Kyoko answered plainly. "Besides, it ain´t like any of us know, how to manage a car." Said Lin in a clearly humorous attempt. The suit had been modified to carry passengers in a backpack unit, it had strangely enough been Kirikas request. The reasoning had been for a field trip, they had been planning for the better part of a year now. Kyoko entered the main seat as she was the only one experienced in using the suit, while the rest of the members entered the back unit as they prepared to leave.

Outside chaos had started to erupt. Only a couple of miles away the cum was encroaching on the city. Nothing deterred it from advancing, ocean, buildings, cars, and people all got devoured by the approaching wave of cum from the titanic slit that they were all approaching. In a way, it was them approaching the cum and not the other way around as the planet slowly sank deeper and deeper spurred on by the immense weight of Kirikas finger on it.

 

The colossal white blob seemed to be insatiable as it towered further above them than they had any hope of seeing. Occasionally the Earths puny gravitational force pulled a tiny drop of the thick cream lose. This drop would then go on and pull out a large enough amount with it to destroy a city in its vastness. All the civilians would see in their final moment was a sky of white crashing unto them as the all overpowering smell assaulted their minds.

The club members, however, could not spend time on the civilians on their path. If they wanted to have any hope of reaching the space center, they needed all the speed they could muster. Stopping for anything could prove fatal. "Hold on tight," Kyoko said with grim determination. "If you fall out, I will not stop for you." The words hung in the air as Kyoko started up the engine. "She can´t be serious." Densuke quietly said in an unbelieving tone. He and the rest of the group still tied themselves down as best as they could, however.

As soon as she was able Kyoko set off at maximum speed. And it was not a moment too soon as the giant blob was growing nearer with a sickening sound as building crumbled, drops fell off and people panicked. Explosions could be heard in the distance, whether it was from the destruction or some weaponry they did not know. However one thing was certain, it did nothing to deter, stop or hinder the advancement of the planets descend into the blob. They had started close to the tip of Japan, in other words, they almost had the longest time they could have had before the dollop of thick girl cream mowed them down. Yet around half of Japan had already been swallowed by Kirikas little tip of precum and they still had not reached the halfway point in their journey. As Kyoko kept the suit moving Chiharu spotted a familiar face walking in the other direction, it was her mother Keiko. She was walking slowly towards the incoming wall of cum with a twisted smile on her face, cheeks flushed and breath ragged. She had both hands under her clothes, one was caressing her fairly sizeable bust and the other was going to town on her clit. "KYOKO STOP, MY MOTHER IS OVER THERE. WE NEED TO PICK HER UP!" Chiharu yelled with as much force as she could muster, tears streaming down her face. Kyoko, however, paid her no mind, they had to continue on, if they ever wanted a chance of survival. Chiharu even though she kept yelling also made no movements to jump off. Deep down she understood, they had to do this as grim as it was.

 

Chapter 4 by msad99

As they left the city Keiko stopped and stared as the wall overwhelmed her and she was forever made a part of her glorious object of worship. Chiharu had stopped yelling and simply starred further ahead in an almost catatonic state. Yuriko had not been fazed in the slightest, she, however, was fast asleep. How she could they all wondered, yet none moved to wake her as their bleak situation did not seem to improve. "I hope you guys are tightly locked down, I am going to activate the experimental booster drives and their output has not been properly calibrated yet," Kyoko said as she tinkered with the buttons. As her sentence finished the robot picked up the pace, in fact, it accelerated so much, that they almost took off from the ground a couple of times. They could all feel the forces ravaging their bodies as the speed was maintained, however, none of them were knocked out or unconscious.

When they got to the space center, the rocket was still there. Kyoko had been quite worried if someone else had the same idea as her. They just needed to get the rocket fired off with all of them in it. It could take them to the space shuttle, which should have energy generators and a stable food supply. They could still survive this! Kyoko could not hold back a smile as she quickly went to work. A lot of things had to be calibrated for their ascent and the cum was only picking up speed.

It was a race against time, Kyoko, however, was confident she could make it in time. She was proven right as the calibrations were done ahead of her estimated time frame. They all boarded the rocket and prepared to leave Earth behind. Kyoko started the countdown. "10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5." She counted slowly. "JUST FIRE US OFF ALREADY!" Densuke yelled at the top of his lungs. "If you say so." Kyoko cheekily said as she pressed the button, which started the engines. The wall was still quite a way off into the distance. So while they had to wait for the engine, they would still be perfectly capable of escaping.

As the rocket started to leave the ground, they all breathe a sigh of relief. They had made it, they were now on the course to survive in space. An uncertain fate, but a fate better than dying as a part of their former friend's masturbation. The rocket was now free of the ground. The next thing they heard terrified the occupants, however.

 

"Arggghhh. I can´t take it anymore." Kirika said clearly frustrated, she needed release and it could not come fast enough. Suddenly the planets descend quickened, Kirika had picked up the pace and was pushing the planet down actively now. As the planet was moving downwards it should not have had an impact on them in their ship. However, the intense force of the wind knocked them off-course. The rocket veered in a new direction as it picked up speed. To the onboard passengers, this was a truly frightening experience, as the rocket was heading towards the staggering wall of cum.

As the rocket impacted it acted as a spearhead simply kept going into the cum, it kept going even as they were surrounded by it. It only stopped when the cum overpowered even the flames created by the engines, smothering it and causing it to slowly go out.

They were not stuck inside the giant glob of cum many times the size of their planet as its weight was slowly pressuring the ship. The windows were the first to crack, spiderwebs appearing and opening up ways for the cum to trickle inside and with it the overpowering musky smell of Kirika.

It started slowly at first, however, it quickly increased in pace until they were all knee-deep in cum. Waddling around in the slimy substance, the members were truly panicking now. Densuke embraced Chiharu in a hug as they waited for the inevitable flood. Yuriko and Komon had lost their senses and were on their knees face-first into the sea of cum. They were eating it, chowing it down as if it was the most delicious substance known to them. Kyoko had gone catatonic, this was all her fault after all. She had created the device and utilized it, and for what? She had wanted a better body, that was all. All it took for this to happen was her vain desires gone wrong. Meanwhile, Lin had walked over next to a window, she had grabbed a hammer Kyoko had absentmindedly left lying around. As soon as she got to the window, she raised the hammer and with her full force, she crashed it into the window breaking it open completely allowing the cum to flood inside. It overwhelmed them all, coating them both outside and inside. Soon they lost all the air in their lungs to the cum, yet they did not die. All any of them could feel was the slow movement of the cum as it saturated their very souls.

 

Meanwhile, Kirika had picked up the pace further pushing the Earth completely down into her glob of cum at her tip, as soon as it was fully inside the forces started pulling it downwards. The pressure on the planet merely smothered everything, yet no one succumbed. Something was keeping them there, they were all injured beyond belief, but there was no pain. The cum Kirika was now producing was even more potent as it started saturating everything on the planet, even the planet itself.

Kirika´s thoughts went to all the mites on Earth being pressured downwards towards her cockslit if she concentrated she could feel what she thought to be a tiny round shape drifting downwards touching the walls of her slit.

She was panting heavily now, her ragged breath strong enough to affect the remaining celestial objects around her. The moon was pushed back and forth as she breathed in and out. Her tongue lolling around dripping slowly down on Mars, the planet no longer a desert but instead an ocean coated in Kirika´s scent. Beneath her titanic balls, her cunt was working overtime. Juices were already flying out of it and hitting Jupiter coating it, effectively stopping the storms on the planet's surface.

The sensations of her body doing these things completely without her intent was getting Kirika to the edge of ecstasy. She was so close, almost there. And then she positioned her cock aiming it right at the sun. As the climax to roll over her, three things happened. First Kirika threw her head back and screaming in pure pleasure as she rocked her hips off-setting her aim. Two, her cum fired out of her with enough force to leave the solar system behind, the planet was blown to pieces as it was expelled with her cum. And three, every single human being, which had been submerged in Kirika´s slimy cum "woke" up. They could not truly move, they could not truly see, speak or even hear. Yet they were aware of their immediate surroundings. Around them was Kirika, specifically her cock and her emptying balls. They had all become a part of Kirika and her immensity, yet Kirika herself could barely feel them. She certainly could not hear their thoughts or anything of the sort. They were doomed to spend eternity as nothing more than a single cell on Kirika´s cock.

Kirika´s cum kept erupting out coating the other solar systems in her spunk, smothering whatever life they may have held in its perverse embrace. As her mighty orgasm was dying out Kirika´s beastly cock deflated and she fell unconscious.

After what seemed like days to the souls of mankind trapped in her cock, she awoke. Every single object around her was covered in her cum. "MMMhhhmmmm, I really should thank Kyoko for this experience," said Kirika aroused at the sight around her. Her arousal was evident as her cock started to spring to life once more ready and willing for more. "Wonder if these things can handle another round with me," Kirika said with a smug smile on her face as she prepared for another round.

In a large glob of cum next to Jupiter, a single machine stood out. It was Kyoko´s device seemingly unharmed even after the earth-shattering orgasm Kirika had gone through. As Kirika started up again the display turned on and sparks flew along with the spunk.

 

To be continued?

 

Chapter 5 by msad99
Author's Notes:

And here we go again.

A new little addition to the story, though Kirika certainly ain´t.

The machine crackled with energy, almost sparking like lightning. The metal sparkling in the light caused by the lightning as it moved across empty space. No sound could be heard coming from the machine as it silently worked on something. The machine had already been responsible of turning Kirika into a planet ending calamity. Now she “laid" sleeping in the vacuum of space floating around with the broken shards of the decimated planet mixed with her cum. 

It was an almost serene scene as Kirika was able to breathe in space, each breath moving her considerable breasts up and down. If a single living human had seen the scene before them, then they would have gone mad from desire. The two large orbs sat perfectly on her frame as they heaved with each intake of “air" and then looking downwards a bit. You would see the massive flaccid dick covering by her foreskin. The ender of Earth, the destroyer of humanity. The “human" race called it many things, but one name was something, which they could never escape from. They now had to call it home.  

Every single human beings' soul had been absorbed into Kirikas enormous girthy cock. Their anguish, their lament a choir song to the ears of Kirika. Her dreams revolving entirely around her previous endeavour, she was reliving that one perfect moment as she seized the opportunity to utilize the machine built by the resident scientist. Kirika had observed as sexual fantasy after sexual fantasy had left screaming, flustered and confused only to do a double take as they thought no one was around. In truth, they all loved their changes. It was their most hidden desires, but to have them dragged out into the open had been overwhelmingly embarrassing. Which in turn had caused them all to run away screaming. Armed with this knowledge Kirika had entered to search for the cause. She knew exactly, what she had always wanted to do and at long last, she had the means to do so.  

The only thing, which she regretted was that the growth had been instantaneous. Now, she wondered about how it would have felt to grow slowly. Just the thought of it in her dreams were enough to arouse the massive girl. Her cock, the human races home hardening slowly as it stretched across space. Yet she remained fast asleep dreaming her pleasant dreams of past destruction. Meanwhile the machine whirred maddeningly as sparks cascaded brightly off it. And then it happened, the machine exploded in a beam of light travelling towards the sleeping giant hitting her square in the chest. The shock of the beam stirring her awake as she groggily woke to see, what was going on. The beam of light didn't hurt her, in fact it felt amazingly good. Kirika had no idea, that this was coming from the machine as she assumed, that it had been destroyed with the planet in her blast of cum. This beam was the machines last deed, however as it was now simple space debris floating around. As the beam entered Kirika, she felt empowered by something. As if, she had gained new abilities. Moving guided by instincts, which she never knew she had. She started to pull on that new power and to her surprise, she started growing. Slowly at first, but picking up speed as she focused on it.  

The growth was incredible, as she groaned larger. The sensation was completely unlike the instantaneous growth and she was quickly getting to the feeling. That unmistakably powerful feeling of pure euphoria coursing her body from her head to her toes and most importantly to her thick cock. She could barely keep herself from stroking it as she grew larger, the titanic pillar easily capable of swallowing up Jupiter as it had the Earth before it. In fact, the sun was looking rather small now. The giant ball of fiery plasma burning away lighting the system around her. Yet, she could feel that she didn't need the sun anymore. The heat in her body seemed to work even in space, she could breathe, talk and even move as she normally would. Everything about it perplexed her, but she shrugged it off.  

She now stood in front of the fiery orb, her throbbing cock already outclassing it and yet, she wanted more. Now completely unable to hold herself back anymore, she started to stroke herself in sweet rapturous ecstasy as she started to grow once more. Her hands running along the growing shaft, as it pulsed and groaned larger swelling with each jerk. Humanity was forced to watch, some in awe of what was transpiring before them, some in dread of what was to come and some in excitement as their minds had given in to Kirika's influence.  The magnificent cock throbbed ever large in Kirika's hands, the sound of the foreskin moving in quick succession only served to remind humanity of the most important thing. They weren't free anymore, they weren't slaves, in fact they were less than toys to the great goddess who had claimed them all. The sickening sound filling their minds with the erotic display of Kirika's massive body growing and the shrinking bead of fire, that was the sun. The giver of life to this entire system, soon nothing more than a glowing dot before the masturbating club leader turned goddess.  

A small drop of precum started to drift downwards on the massive tip, slowly over the expansive wastes it picked up speed. As it made it to the wall of foreskin before it, it collided with it sending a tiny fleck of the drop over the wall. This tiny, insignificant little speck of cum drifted down, all the way down towards the sun. As small as the fleck was to Kirika, the sun was even smaller. The small globe unmoving as its heat tried to sear away at the liquid in vain. Closer and closer the miniscule drip of cum came to the sun. Until finally, it impacted on to the fiery prick instantly snuffing out all of its flames. The ball of flame, which had given out life longer than the human race had existed. Was destroyed utterly and completely in a span of minutes from Kirikas awakening. As much as the celestial object had tried to resist her, a single sperm cell would simply dwarf it by magnitudes at this point. Nothing remained of the life-giving sphere now as the pitiful speck of a speck of the godlike club leader had simply washed it away in a deluge of white. Had anyone been able to live on the sun, then they wouldn't even have seen it coming as the drop might have fallen rather slow, when you measured your speed at the speed of light. However, it had still fallen fast enough, that any living being known to man would have been completely unaware up until the point in, which it would have swallowed them whole. 

With the sun now gone, the only thing spreading a significant amount of heat in the solar system was the still growing Kirika completely obsessed with stroking her cock as she felt herself get closer and closer to an edge. An edge of pleasure, which she knew she had to cross. Her stroking turns frantic as she has to get over that edge as fast as possible, it is no longer just something. Which she needs but something, which she craves with all of her terrifyingly massive being. As she strokes herself, her growing flesh starts tower over the entire solar system. As she finally feels herself pass over the edge, she starts cumming with an explosive force blasting through several solar systems inside the galaxy destroying them in the foul ichor of her release. The blast keeps going like this for multiple minutes until that entire side of the galaxy is covered in her cum. Any living race in that area either dead or dying. Which fate would be the best was unknown to the human race. A sudden death and “revival” somewhere among them or a slow drawn out death, which could come at any minute as sperm cells larger than the tiny living beings imaginations allowed them to think of would slither across them, drowning them in the virile gloopy substance, that it consisted off. 

Humanity might have bickered over, which fate would be better or worse. Yet most of them were broken now, subservient to Kirika and her whims. As the titanic purple haired club leader basked in the sight of her work. Then, she looked down and smiled. She had felt a puzzling feeling around her cock, a feeling not quite unlike a massage. She had found it odd at first, but now it made sense. Her previous solar system in need of a source of warmth had cuddled up against the largest source of heat, which it could reach. And now, it was proudly spinning around her cock apparent harmony. 

Now, she truly owned the solar system and yet, she found herself craving more. 

 

End Notes:

More will be coming in the coming time.

Chapter 6 by msad99
Author's Notes:

A bit more depravity incoming for you all.

Having the solar system rotate around her cock was quite fun to Kirika, yet she desperately craved something more. Something grander than just the solar system. Looking over her previous release, she saw simply her white cum covering thousands of solar systems. The sight of her tremendous and powerful eruption of cum caused her cock to throb once more, it throbbed in need of an even greater flood. As if to answer her need her body started growing once more, her flesh groaned and bulged as she added to her vastness once more.  

Her body grew such, that the solar system floating in space around her cock simply could not follow it anymore. The gravity of the immense pillar pulling them further in, until everything that used to be that solar system crashed into the expanding divinity's growing pillar of lust. The intensity of the massive growth almost too much for Kirika to bear, the needy sensation of wanting more only getting stronger as she got larger. Few of humanity was still not corrupted by her, they begged for her to stop. To be content with, what she already had. Their prayers falling on deaf ears as the goddess simply did not care for them. Her previous club members completely under her thrall, as they riled up the crowd inside her to spur their goddess on to even greater heights. Their previous resistance all but forgotten, only Densuke still struggled against Kirika. Yet he knew how futile, that it was. As the goddess simply grew on, each of her churning nuts able to house multiple solar systems inside them. 

She didn't need to move to the other systems, her body grew to meet them. The sickening sound of the flesh expanding as it bulldozed through the galaxy. Each second a new system got crushed along her body as she mercilessly grew larger. 

Nothing existed to stop the wall of flesh, thst was Kirika. Any system capable of spaceflight tried, their weapons of mass destruction not even tickling the terrifying club leader. The clouds of smoke formed by their weapons unseen at Kirika's scale. Her vastness simply too much to even comprehend for the less than mite like civilizations, who met their end as a result of her simple growth. 

Each end only fuelling her lust for more as their soul got absorbed into her body. Their point of impact seemingly determining, where their consciousness ended up. As each of them “woke” up confused and unable to truly move. However as more souls joined her, the space within grew. They still were completely aware of the ongoing events outside, but as more and more joined them a land of sorts were created. A plane of existence utterly devoted to Kirika, as everything inside could be said to come from her. 

Outside, Kirika simply grew on. Pleased at the mites accepting their new life. Soon her body would hit the edge of the galaxy, but she wanted so much more fun first. Her ass enveloped multiple stars as she grew. The systems smothered between her cheeks, the lucky ones got crushed right then and there. The unlucky ones, they faced a much harsher fate. As they avoided certain destruction from Kirika's massive butt, they floated further and collided with her puckered asshole. The wrinkly hole swallowing a couple of them inside, where the stinky gasses immediately killed them all. As they succumbed, they nurses their fate and their tormentor and therefore were signed a much worse fate. The land, which they ended up in. Was not the almost veritable paradise of the others. No, they were subjected to the smell, that they died to for the rest of their meagre existence. Doomed to repeat that moment for all time. As each of then slowly was driven mad, a single unreachable light always shone in the distance. A way out for them, yet it was always out of reach. 

Kirika was simply having fun growing, she had resumed her masturbation. However, she left her throbbing cock alone for now and instead tended to her cavernous pussy. The folds swallowing countless civilizations as she grew, her fingers crushing the tiny lights against her wet folds. The small explosive force of the stars tickling Kirika in just the way, which she wanted. The fiery explosion of hundreds of solar systems barely anything more than a singe of pleasure for her. Truly, she was a goddess, she held absolute power over all their lives, she had worshippers and her own realm and her powers were still growing with her body and by extension her body count. As she played around with her lips, teasing them more systems drifted inside her exposed cunt. A few spacefaring races tried escaping the wet cavern with their fastest ships capable travelling between solar systems in less than an hour. Yet, they found the black abyss, that was Kirika´s wet pussy growing faster than they could fly. All they could do was drop to their knees and pray for mercy, which would never come. 

Her cock expanding forward, the mighty tip colliding with thousands of solar systems as it grew catching hundreds in the precum alone. The thick tide enveloping countless civilizations as they got absorbed in the span of nanoseconds. Suddenly appearing inside Kirika´s plane of existence, where they were overwhelmed by the worshippers of Kirika. The most fervent worshippers the girls of the Eiken club small giants themselves each one the size of a building to the tinies inside as they commanded everyone to worship their goddess Kirika. All these worshippers barely affecting Kirika merely making her cock feel a pleasant tingle of pleasure, the tingle barely teasing her cock making it throb in need of more as it barrelled forward in rampant growth with Kirika dooming more worlds to join the others. The vast foreskin destroying countless solar systems, before she knew it Kirika started to see the edge of the galaxy, she was inhabiting. The realization of outgrowing a galaxy and still hungering for more made Kirika moan a deep thundering moan causing her to swallow multiple solar systems most of them didn´t even reach her stomach to be dissolved inside her strong acid. 

With time, Kirika´s head reached the top of the galaxy and her feet the bottom. As she started to breakthrough on each side of the milky way. The devastated galaxy truly a milky way now filled with Kirika´s musky cum as her cock pierces through the galactic veil along with the rest of her body alerting any sapient species capable of viewing other galaxies of her immense body and growth. 

“Yes, see this is more like it. Everything is just a toy to me. A tiny little toy, which deserves to be played with until it breaks apart.” 

The words travelled far and wide rumbling across the galaxy and spreading outwards further. Telling the rest of the universe of what Kirika had in store for them. 

 

End Notes:

Where is she going to go next?

Find out in the next installment coming to you sometime in the future.

Chapter 7 by msad99
Author's Notes:

We are moving close to the climax now, so if you like the progress of the story so far please leave a review about, which parts that you like. Always interested in hearing additional opinions on my work.

More will be coming after this story, though i have yet to narrow down which universe that i will be writing in next.

Looking over everything surrounding her Kirika got overly excited, shaking in glee she looks over the dwindling galaxies as she slowly grows over her own. Slowly, she starts floating towards the next unruined galaxy in sight. The unclaimed souls beckoning her closer, her desire to consume and swell furthering her excitement. The sound of her previous statement having alerted the nearby regions to her presence as she grew out of her starry galaxy. Many of these regions merely heard a loud rumbling thunder of what, they could only assume to be a god. These insignificant cultures started praying in the vain hope, that they would be spared, that their way of life could continue as before. The few, that had managed to develop the proper technology to even view Kirika in the first place was panicking heavily. Riots erupted in the streets as the news of the enormous being spread. The Andromeda galaxy being the closest Kirika made her way there, the alliance of spacefaring races having collected their entire arsenal of ships to combat her. Kirika, however, didn´t even spot them, too tiny for her to distinguish between the small glittering stars inside the swirling field.

When she got there, the galaxy itself was about the size of her abundant chest. Smiling Kirika leaned in pressing her breasts against it, her nipples piercing inside the veil. The large fleshy nubs slowly ramming into the fleet of spaceships capable of leveling systems with ease. As the nipples got closer, they opened fire, their full force doing seemingly nothing to the massive beast. Kirika did feel something however, a tiny little pleasant tingle. It was enough for a low purring moan to rumble out of her lips, utterly terrifying the small ships as they met their doom as the pink surface crashed into them forcing the passengers into open space, in which only a few of them could survive. The few races capable of surviving in the cold vacuum of space watched their companions die a rather quick death, quick at least compared to their own. Kirika´s giant nipple only got closer with time, in desperation, the few survivors landed on the massive pink surface seeing it as some sort of haven from the massive goddess´s movements. However, as they landed. They saw her massive hand overshadow their location, Kirika was going to pinch her nipple for stimulation. 

The shadow fell heavy over the panicking spacefarers, they tried in vain to run away from the approaching digit of the colossal goddess. Slowly, the wrinkles of the finger became all, which the small beings could see and then they were crushed. Their bodies flattened against Kirika´s pristine skin, the utterly small splotches of blood unseen and unfelt by the giant goddess. Pinching her nipple, as she approached the galaxy Kirika moaned once more. She leaned forward in space as her immense bosom started to expand around the dwindling galaxy, her immense mounds closing in around the cluster as she started to press on each side with her arms.  Slowly, her soft mounds overwhelmed the countless nations scattered throughout the galactic region, her perfect flesh moving into their field of vision. Just a massive pink wall closing in quickly, the terrified collection of civilizations barely had the time to scream before the massive wall of tits smothered everything they had ever known. Their minds snapping from the very realization, that their lives were ended by a creature so vast, so magnificent. That they could never fathom, just how utterly large she was. 

Feeling every single soul perish between her massive breasts turned her on, getting her more and more aroused. As she spread apart her tits again, strings of sweat-filled with celestial debris clung to her skin. The strings of sweat drowning the last few uncrushed specks of the galaxy. Chuckling slightly Kirika was amused and incredibly aroused, her cock throbbing dripping precum already. The beads floating off and colliding with nearby solar systems, the tiny planets inside getting covered in the creamy fluids.

The musky smell warping the tiny population's minds into mindless servitude, their very souls fusing with the cum in complete servitude. Kirika kept stroking herself, so absorbed in it, that she never even noticed her cum moving away from her. So, enraptured in her indulgence of herself was she, that she didn´t even notice herself growing much larger than the galaxies around her. Neither did she notice, when a little galactic cluster got drawn towards her enormous ass by her superior gravity. The spinning galaxy slowly rotated closer and closer to the fat cheeks, the abyss of darkness between them almost reaching out towards the shining cluster.  The tiny mites living inside the cluster didn´t register the incoming danger, even as their galaxy was sucked inside the blackened abyss of Kirika´s ass cheeks. Slowly, however, it dawned on them, that something was wrong. A terrible smell started to spread across their lands, permeating the air with its foul mixture. The smell was so strong, that it gave rise to countless scientists trying to figure out where it came from. Time almost stood still, so slowly did they glide further inside. Their lives barely moving on, as the scientists labored away. The candle of their life burning almost as bright as a sun, they quickly discovered that it was gas seemingly from a humanoid creature. Yet they could not fathom, how it could spread so far and so quickly. Most of the scientists were stumped on this, their technology simply not advanced enough. But one had the tools and sought out the starts for answers, together with the rest of the galactic union they researched the phenomenon and came to the horrifying conclusion. Their entire galactic cluster was heading towards a colossal wrinkled opening, its dark hole emitting the vile smell. Mass panic erupted as the news was broadcast on the galactic wide web, yet the panic would reach higher levels when streams of the threat were leaked to the internet. 

It wasn´t until it reached the web, that the true horror was realized. The scientists had presumed, that it was some sort of black hole and their proximity was transporting some foul gasses from the other side to them. But the perverts on the net had other ideas, they quickly discovered the edges of the hole being quite like something else they knew all too well. A human asshole puckered to receive them on the stream, that was all they could see. The news of the true nature of their gateway spread like wildfire across the net. Cults were made, some speaking in reverence of the asshole, worshipping its glorious puckered shape and the bounty within waiting for them. A particular individual was incredibly excited for the puckered asshole, worshipping it at every waking moment. Walking in the streets with enlarged pictures of it, that individual wrote elaborate tales of how they would pierce beyond the disgusting veil and transcend into the heaven waiting inside. Another extreme arose as well, they believed that they would be saved from their fate if they could simply purify their sins. Of course, the two extremes clashed multiple times throughout the time, that it took their little universe to travel closer to the puckered lips of the asshole.  

As they got closer, their technology was able to detect more details than before. Sweat line the walls of the wrinkles as they moved ever so slowly. The sound, low at first, grew louder as they approached. Weirdly enough, their trip took years. Time warping around them, as they glided closer to the titanic hole. The slow sound echoed across the worlds, the wet slouches reverberating their existence with the shocks. Ever so slowly, the day came. The outmost planets collided with the asshole, they got stuck inside the sweaty wrinkles spinning around grinding against the walls. The citizens of these uncultured worlds immediately were crushed as the planets erupted into molten rock. The sight horrifying both cults knowing they would soon meet the same fate. Only the most devoted stuck to their fate, as chaos started to reign. Most took to getting their urges out and with the heavy smell of the goddess in the air, they mostly started a massive galaxy-wide orgy. All races coming together as they had the last fuck of their lives. 

Kirika barely felt them as the entire galactic cluster passed into the dark abyss of her asshole. The spin of the celestial objects tickling her slightly, the unfamiliar sensation giving her a creeping sense of arousal to add to her already immense lustful pleasure. Kirika had no clue to the state of the tiny galaxy as she felt it slowly spin within her, the walls of her ass getting teased and quivered with each second. Inside the tinies knew only darkness as the rumbling noise of Kirika´s quivering flesh surrounded them in their orgy. They stood no chance, as the teasing got too much for the massive goddess and she tensed her ass causing the walls inside her to collapse inwards on the little galaxy crushing it in an instant sniffing out all life inside her once more. The souls drifting into her held little meaning now, few of them stood out to her and those that did were marked as one of many and sent to her club members for grooming. She simply did not have time for all of them now, she was much too busy getting herself off to care about individual souls. The energy from them still aroused her, made her larger and much more dangerous. 

In front of her were the still dwindling galaxies, each one looking smaller than an ant to her and that gave her an idea. Peeling back the foreskin of her cock, a foul odor spread outwards and descended upon the minuscule galactic nations before her. Kirika may have grown rather recently, but beneath her glans were large, filthy and vile globs of smegma. The jelly-like substance exuding the impenetrable scent of her arousal over the insignificant systems, the ones advanced enough to figure out what was going on outside their galaxy had at first been watching in dreadful excitement. That excitement had turned to a bone-chilling fear creeping down their spines, as they stared in terror at the projected images of the massive goddess reaching for them. Her fingers guiding them towards their destination, a large smirk crept across her face as she knew, she held all these lives on her fingertip and she was going to use them as less than toys.  Slowly, she placed them down into a massive wad of her smegma. The foul yellow substance accepting them ever so slowly, it crept over them taking its time with each system submerged in the disgusting wad of smegma. All the people ever saw, was the massive wall of yellow-tinted goo crawl over them. They all tried to run, but there was nowhere to go. Neither on the planets as the smegma devoured them or off the planets as the smegma started to fill out the space between them dragging the galaxy further inside the goo. Little did it help, that Kirika was teasing herself by running her finger along the underside of her glans moving the blob with her finger. As she did more galaxies were drawn in by the force of her cock, each one getting sucked into her dick cheese as moaned loudly. Her teasing seemingly accelerated her growth as more galaxies got lost in the terrifyingly massive blobs of smegma along the inside of her foreskin. Finally, Kirika removed her finger from her cock and observed as the tiny sprinkles of light, which was all the galaxies were to her now, coalesced around the tip of her cock. A small giggle escaped her lips, the sound waves destroying several galaxies from the vibrations alone. 

With a perverted smile stretched across her face, she grasped tightly around her cock once more. Slowly, she pulled her foreskin back, the titanic wall of flesh rolling over almost every galaxy at her tip. Most were crushed against her bulbous cockhead, the few that escaped were either at the top point of her tip or pushed into the cavern of her foreskin under her glans doomed to get overwhelmed by her smegma inside. Then she started stroking herself once more, now with the knowledge of all these galaxies inside her foreskin. Her every movement dominating their existence dooming them to eternity worshipping her, she owned their pathetic lives and everything else. The thought was making her much more aroused than previously, the sound of her foreskin slurping as she moved it faster along her shaft making her crazy with need for more. And more she got, her growth went out of control. Her flesh barrelling across the cosmos sucking in anything living as it did, the massive beads of precum ending thousands of tiny galaxies each. Her fun was interrupted however when she felt her back hit a wall. She had finally made it to the edge of the universe and now she was going to break it. 

Chapter 8 by msad99
Author's Notes:

The final and largest chapter to this story.

This story is not for the faint of heart, so i wish you a wild and filthy ride through it.

It would bring me joy, if you actually commented on it. Tell me, what you liked and dislike about it. Those sort of things.

 


Slowly, she felt the invisible wall behind her give way to her body, her back pushing against it with increased force as she got even bigger. The magnitude of her moans grew, deeper and deeper they rung. Soon even distant gods and goddesses felt their rumbling quakes. As Kirika effortlessly grew bigger within the diminishing sphere called the universe. The entire space within the sphere clouding with a thick fog robbing all living of their lifeforce, they were all siphoned into the ascending goddess. All they felt were Kirika´s rumbling moans, her quaking pleasure-filled throbs, her terrifying movements, and her all-encompassing presence. All they heard was her blood pumping, her voice moaning, her body creaking as it stretched larger. All they smelt was Kirika´s awe-inspiring musk as their minds were quickly corrupted. Even if they had previously thought of the smell as disgusting or vile, they no longer cared and were now throwing themselves around trying to inhale as much of it as possible. Kirika took her time siphoning everything around her, she knew she had all the time in the world. Nothing could stand against her, nothing could even attempt to stop her.  

A minor god looked up into the sky, he had been playing around with his world in ways only gods could do, yet now he found himself looking upwards at a sight he had never wanted to see. A wall of pink, throbbing, pulsating, flesh covered in an abominable slimy ichor on the surface. He had used the limited powers of his to play around with the tiny surface dwellers of his world and staring upwards, he now realized, that he was going to face the same fate as them. Yet, the spot of Kirika´s mind-warping cock, which he could observe was so insignificant to her, that she could house the god's entire world and place an equal one next to it and they would never be able to meet. A hair widths line between them making their meeting impossible, even gods may die in time and they would both die of age before they had any hope of seeing one another. And now, that god could only stare upwards as the flesh in question inched closer and closer to his world. On instinct, he knew there was no escape. In reality, it was a much harsher situation than even that. As Kirika expanded, the mere force of it was pushing away everything around her. The speed of them just slightly slower than the speed of her own growth, the act seemed deliberate and intentional. Yet, it was a complete coincidence, at least at first. 
Kirika had noticed the sweetness of drawing it out, when the souls of the other world, which she had instantly destroyed came back to her. They had been confused, few of them realized the new situation and few of them were ready to truly worship her for all of eternity. All of them required more “training”, more work and the worst thing was the feeling as they joined with her. It was still sweet, joyful and euphoric to her. Yet, it lacked a spice, which she craved. It lacked fear, terror, and awe. She needed them to realize she was coming for them, she needed them to realize that she was cumming for them. She wanted all to see, all to feel and all to smell her. She was going to be their world, both in life and in the afterlife. A few select civilizations selected to live on her magnificent body inside special sheltered areas for her amusement. She would take great pleasure in knowing, that a massive collection of them was dependant on her for food, shelter and drinking fluids. She even got herself turned further on, by knowing that not everyone would even get to drink her sweat. Some of them would have to be completely reliant on her cum to survive. The thought sent her over the edge once more, and her glorious appendage once again spewed its load out into the universe. A vast white blob now covering most of it. 

As she covered the universe in her creamy release, the wall behind her burst and as it did her growth speed up significantly. Soon, the immense sphere was small to her and as she looked around. She saw multiples spheres of the varying sizes floating around. She had now entered the multiversal size, a size few thought real or even imaginable. Yet here she stood, in all her divine glory as she looked at the spheres with a lustful expression. Her eyes gazed upon the balls filled with life, and with a smirk, she took one of the smaller ones and inserted into her slit. Slowly, it sunk through the bubbling precum, the sphere too small to even leave an impression on its way down. When it finally reached her balls, she felt it. Instantly, the entire universe was churned up and turned into cum. The slew of souls joining with her, sure they were confused, but the act itself had been too hot for her not to do it. Too arousing for her not to start jerking her cock even more. 

Soon, she went on a carnivorous rampage through the universal spheres, she grabbed handfuls of them and shoved them down her cock. She cared little for their own enjoyment, as they were invaded by her precum on the way down. She cared nothing for their survival rate. She just needed more of them inside her. She wanted all of them inside her, her mind screamed at her as her switch flipped and she jammed universe after universe down into the gaping slit of her cock. Not even a tenth of them made it the entire way down, yet Kirika just moaned with a happy expression on her face as she went about it, as if she was eating a regular meal. Soon, she craved the bigger universal spheres, yet her mind was too obsessed and all that grew was her already intense cock. It flopped down as it swelled, the thing standing outrageously from her body. The veiny appendage now almost as large as she herself was, yet she loved it all the same. Wrapping her soft, full and beyond head-sized tits around herself, she started to give herself a titjob. Her soft skin moving along her flesh urged her on, the increasing tension only heightening her arousal as she led herself to an explosive finish coating much of the area in her thick, gloopy cum.  

Shaking herself mostly out of her own lust-filled haze, she took another look at herself and realized. She could change herself as she wanted to now, she did not need anything anymore as not even the increased amount of souls seemed to have increased her size anymore. 

“Yeeesss. Now, this. This is how it should be.” 

Kirika happily exclaimed as she pinched her nipples working them with a fervor hotter than any sun. Now she looked around at the universal spheres, she spotted one quite a distance away, which should serve her quite well for her most recent craving. Slowly, she drifted towards the sphere in question and could truly compare it to herself. The thing was massive compared to any of the other spheres, smaller spheres orbited around it. 

“Perfect.” 

Kirika said with a growing smirk on her face as she reached out and picked up the orbiting spheres, the things tiny little glowing sphere smaller than a corn of sand. And now she held a handful of them and she knew just where to stash them away. With her other hand, she pulled down the foreskin on her glorious cock. Quickly, she spotted the stains of cum building up underneath her glans. With a smirk, she ran her hand with the universal sand over it. The sand-like universes drifting down and getting caught in the putrid cum, slowly sinking into the ocean deep goo. Then, she lined herself up with the large sphere, bringing her cock right up to it. She feels the wall of the universe touching her tip, the sensitive organ conveying a heavenly feeling back to her. 

“Mhmmn... Yeah, this is exactly, what I want right now.” 

She merely says as she thrusts forward, her cock easily piercing the wall of the largest universe in existence. Her cock barrelling through it from one end and hitting the other end with a loud thud. The crash shaping the once round sphere into a prolonged shape more fit for her cock, she could have remodeled the entire thing just by thought alone. Yet, she had wanted to use a cruder method for this, to provide herself more of that heavenly pleasure. So, she thrust into the prolonged sphere, which promptly was filled with her cock. The massive schlong already spewing its tell-tale signs of precum all over the tiny worlds within. The filth stained cock stained the spherical world in its disgusting fluids. A few vague humanoid shapes could be seen moving around inside, these humanoids were gods and goddess. They all owned parts of the universe and some of them even knew and dreamed of reaching the multiverse. Yet, their ambitions were naught compared to Kirika´s immense need for pleasure. She needed to be satiated and nothing seemed able to do exactly that. 

Her cock now inside the universe, which covered it much like a sleeve. She was using the largest known universe as a simple cocksleeve, the mere realization got her to spurt a little bit of cum into her new toy. The overflowing goo spread like a wildfire in the top of the sphere drowning countless worlds, and then a terrifying thing happened. Kirika´s foreskin receded from her glans and the reeking scent of her disgusting old fermenting smegma started to spread throughout the systems. The nearby systems are occupied by a small pantheon, which gets slowly dragged closer to the absolutely festering cum. With their near-infinite power, they can see out into the universe and all they see is just the filthy ever-filthy globs of smegma, which they are getting closer and closer too. A council is held between the thirteen of the pantheon, a single god and twelve goddesses. A few of them are slowly getting affected by the mere smell of the almost infinite dimension of smegma, which they are drifting towards. These three girls all argue, that they simply can´t fight back and they should instead embrace their fate and start worshipping this infinite goddess by doing all they could just to try and please her, instead of pleasing their pathetic husband of a god. 

Each of the goddesses, who argued for accepting Kirika slowly changed in appearance as they did. Their breasts grew fuller, their hips grew thicker, their ass grew fatter and a rather large cock started to bulge out from their crotch. The look of shook on their fellow goddesses was immense, a battle ensued where the remaining ten gods of the pantheon successfully repel the three corrupted goddesses before they manage to do much. Yet, they can´t help but notice the overpowering pervasive musky smell of Kirika growing stronger and stronger as they near. They couldn´t bring themselves to killing the corrupted goddesses, as they still saw their old companions reflected in their eyes. Soon, the skies grew stagnant and vile above them as they entered the space just a little away from Kirika´s massive glans. By now, all of their subjects were panicking, falling over, dying, suffocating or worse. None of them got corrupted like the gods themselves had shown some signs of, more of the females had grown fuller breasts, some had gotten thicker hips and others had grown a much fatter ass. A single one of them hid a bulge away under her skirt, feeling too embarrassed to admit it to the rest. The male god had changed as well, gone were his precious muscles, his gritted face, his long flowing beard. They had all decayed by the time, they arrived at the source of the smell. Now, his skin was smooth, his hair flowing long locks, his lips puffed and supple and his height smaller than any of the goddesses by more than a head. The people of their worlds saw the changes occurring in their gods and realized, that they could not protect them, they could not fight back. The gods had been standing there trying to push back against the pull of Kirika´s massive cock and they were losing the battle.  
As the world itself started to fall into the disgusting smegma stretching across the sky and beyond, the three corrupted goddesses sprung free of their imprisonment. Each of them incredibly aroused already, however instead of fighting against their equals, they went out into their world and started destroying it by releasing their sexual appetite. They crushed, maimed, smothered and fucked their way across the realm, which they had been protecting just days prior. Their cum rained down and drowned billions, yet the smell of it was completely overwhelmed and undermined by the pungent smell of the fermenting cum above. Slowly, their entire realm started to float on top of a single glop of this malevolent smegma, the vile ocean spreading out so far that even with near omnipotence, they could not spot an end to the unspeakably vile and vulgar yellow tainted realm of cum. The edges of their realm were slowly being corroded by the mere touch of the gut-churning fluid, each second demanding more and more of their power diverted to keeping the land intact. Yet, still, pieces crumbled off and sunk into the seemingly endless dimension of rotting cum. None of their subjects were alive anymore if any had survived their mere descent to the surface of this forsaken place, then they had been killed by the corrupted goddesses having their fun. Soon there was little left, but the temple which the pantheon resided in. The impressive structure already looking like a ruin, pieces of it was decaying rapidly at the terrifying approach of the repugnant tide lapping away at their place of residence. 

All of the goddesses were showing clear signs of corruption at this point, every single of them looked more and more like a sleazy whore. Had it not been for the very scent of Kirika perverting the entire universe, then their own smells would have been noticed. Each of the goddesses now sported huge and throbbing cocks, which they did not bother hiding in the slightest. The singular god was frightened by his companions at this point, he looked at them with horror and disgust. Yet, something was bubbling in him, a kind of excitement. Something, he simply could not place. At this point, he could pass for a woman completely. He had grown a set of breasts much larger than his own head, each of them full of milk. His butt was looking fatter than even the goddesses, his hips could be described as childbearing. And to his horror, his cock was slowly, but surely shrinking away. 

The three corrupted goddesses all banged on the shield outside, what little remained of the other goddesses' minds yet resisted the allure of simply dropping the shield. Yet, the god knew, that it was just a matter of time before they all cracked. That day he went to sleep and a creeping realization woke him up. Something hot and hard was already in his mouth, it was forcing its way down his throat sealing off his means of breathing. Panicked, he awoke to the sight of one of his former wives ramming her monstrous veiny cock down his throat. Frantic, he pushed her away, she started laughing as he ran. He knew he could not get away, yet he tried to run as fast as he could. Every time his feet touched the ground, he stepped in something wet and sticky. Horrified, he stopped up and looked down. It was as he feared. The smegma had gotten inside, he was at first simply walking in a puddle-deep layer of it, but as he got closer to the center of their temple, it became deeper and deeper. When he got into the meeting hall, he was waddling around in the malignant stuff to his knees. There he found them, all of them. All twelve of the goddesses were standing there, almost as if they had been waiting for him. Quickly they surrounded him, he was besieged from all sides. Each of them naked and eyeing his features.  
In an instant, one of them was behind him. Her hand gripped tightly around the back of his head and with a wicked smile, she forced him down underneath the surface of the putrid fluid. As he struggled against the force keeping him down, he could not keep himself from swallowing mouthful after mouthful of the revolting goo. At first, the taste was absurd and repugnant, yet as he got more, something in him changed and the taste started to become addictive. Quickly, he almost stopped struggling and started chewing instead. He craved the taste, he longed for more. And as he was pulled up, he almost despaired the loss of the constant filling taste. Absentmindedly, he looked downwards over his body. At first, it was to look at the filth, which he craved. Then something drew his attention, something was missing entirely. He looked down through the valley of his cleavage, the massive cleft almost making it impossible for him to do so, and what he found shocked him. His cock was entirely gone and in its place was an entrance, a dripping enticing entrance, of course, she knew what it was. She simply hanged her head and accepted it, she was no longer a man, now she was a woman. No, even less than a woman. She was just a disgusting slut for her mistresses to do with as they pleased. She did not fight back when the goddesses started to use her for their depraved needs. As they stuck their cocks into her ass, her pussy, her mouth, her ears, her nose, and even her brain, she never fought back. Instead, she offered a silent prayer of thanks to the all-powerful mistress granting her this pleasure, a silent prayer of thanks to Kirika. Slowly, they get overwhelmed by the putrid dickcheese and as they submerged into the vile substance, they all cum and proclaimed their service to the one and only Kirika. 

Kirika merely smirked, her mere presence corrupting, drowning and crushing millions of pantheons in seconds to her. Her grin would have appeared playful, yet disturbing to anyone capable of watching the spectacle playing out before her. 

“How utterly futile. All their life, all their accomplishments and all they will ever amount to is this. A mere nano-second of pleasure for me.” 

With a great and deep moan, Kirika starts to pull herself slowly back out of her sleeve again. Yet, she stops halfway out and with a wicked grin, she slams herself into the universal sphere once again. The mere act of doing this sends her foreskin rolling forward. The rumbling herculean wall of skin rolling over anything caught in its path with little concern, nothing could dare to even try and stop it. The few struggling worlds, that yet remained in her smegma could only look upwards as they were crushed underneath the tide of flesh. Kirika did not stop there however, she was determined to get as much pleasure out of this universe as she could. She continued to use it, thrusting into it, ramming her throbbing cock into it again and again at an increasing pace. The mere shockwaves of this almost causing cracks to appear in the universal sphere's walls. A mere fraction of the realms remained when she finally felt that her climax was approaching. With a pulse of power, she moved every single of the remaining worlds in an instant to her quivering tip. The pulsing pink surface covering the sky for all of the ones left alive, in just a moment they would all be washed away in a sea of white. Yet, the flesh before them pulsed unrelentingly and unnaturally. All they could do was prepare themselves for the end and pray to stay alive. 

Inside the beyond universal sacks of Kirika, a single tiny sphere was still lit up with light and life. This one sphere´s technology was so advanced, that they were capable of viewing beyond their own universe. Yet, that was not an advantage for them at this moment, as all they could see was a despair-inducing sight. Around them were twenty spheres, they had all been bustling and full of life before they had been pulled into this accursed place. Now, they were barren, hollow, devoid of life and the most terrifying thing to the tiny residents was the gaping holes in each of them. Large, massive holes slathered in a white and sticky goo. They had seen exactly, what had happened on their live feed and the mere sight of it had broken every last citizen of the previously proud and advanced universe. They had watched as the horrifying creature had battered against each sphere until it finally relented and gave way. They had watched as the slimy, white and tadpole-like thing had destroyed everything as it entered the sphere. They had watched, powerless to stop it, powerless to look away. Riots had happened in the streets, people had been killed, murdered and raped. Yet, they could not turn off the broadcast. They had the means to watch, but not travel and try and fight back. And even, if they could, the knowledge of what the beast was brought them further down into despair. The thing that had killed all those universes, the thing bringing them pain, sorrow, and fear? That thing was one single sperm. Just a singular cell inside an ocean of cum in Kirika´s titanic nuts. When they realized that, this all-powerful thing was just one of over a billion nearby, they quickly lost all will to live. A majority tried to take their own life but found their bodies unwilling to let them do so. Their bodies lived on after death, their minds kept there, their conscious alive and capable of thought, speech, and feeling. If you tried to shot yourself, the wound healed partially back up. Crushing was the same, even something as painful as burning did not allow them the peaceful rest, that they desired.  

As the massive sperm cell turned towards them, the citizens grew more desperate. Masses tried to kill themselves and escape the oncoming destruction. Every single attempt failed. Spent, battered, bruised and broken, they looked up to the broadcast as their universe cracked. The shell split open and the single cell burst inside, the white wall of its body pressed against every side of the sphere. Every single living life was extinguished then and there, most breathing a final sigh of relief, just happy that it was over. Yet, their minds found themselves trapped, bound to Kirika for all eternity and in despair, they all wailed and sobbed. A thumping grew louder and louder until a rushing roar erupted. The sperm cell looked towards the sound and then was quickly dragged off with everything else towards the exits. Kirika was cumming. 

As her climax started to rattle through her, Kirika looked down at the pathetic universe, which had just moments prior been her cocksleeve. Now the tiny and pathetic thing was barely covering the very tip of her cock. The remaining systems, which she had placed along her tip could only beg as they could feel, what was coming. And as the first blast exited her slit, it tore right through their prayers, lives and their entire universe. The very first nanosecond of the first blast had been enough to fill the sphere with her cum, yet she kept going for multiple minutes more. The tide of cum filling up more and more of the multiverse´s space. When she was finally done, she smiled contently and looked out over the multiverse. Everywhere, that she looked was filled with an image of white, an image of her. A few systems yet remained, those pathetic things forever tormented by the smell of her cum.  

Having recovered from her all-consuming orgasm Kirika smiled, as her eyes burst into purple flames and a radiant glow shined off her. 

“I think, it is time, that I looked for new playthings.” 

She calmly stated as the glow turned into a flash and she vanished, leaving a broken multiverse in her trail. Forever marking it as hers and hers alone, for all eternity and for all generations to come. No gods would spawn there without her mark, without her influence and nothing could change that. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the trip with Kirika.

For a little sneak peak, at my next venture. I will simply say, that it has to do with a guild full of mages and leave the imagination to you. Don´t wait up for it, since it will take a while before you will come to see the fruits of that labor.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8648