Ayla buys some shoes by Dustman1
Summary:

Ayla, the girl who had just claimed her first victim earlyer today in the form of gum has decided to go shopping after work. You wake up staring at racks of womens shoes.

 

Another story in the "secret life of objects" series.


Categories: Footwear, Unaware, Object, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Ayla's conquest, Secret life of objects
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3507 Read: 26316 Published: September 28 2019 Updated: October 15 2019

1. The shoe shop by Dustman1

2. ayla's day by Dustman1

3. Ayla after dark by Dustman1

4. Party hard by Dustman1

5. Stretching ownership by Dustman1

The shoe shop by Dustman1

You had been sittin here for about an hour, you had deduced your situation by now, you were the left shoe in a pair of fully black running shoes. A few customers came by up till now, most ignored you, one girl, a blonde, picked up your partner, bud diddnt touch you before placing it back beside you. After another 20 or so minutes another girl came over, she was around 19 you guessed, she had long brunette hair and a prety face, a small nose stud on the left. Her hand reached for you, fingers curling into your mouth as she lifted. She carried you over to a seat, sitting down and placing you next to her foot, thats when you saw her shoes. They were once white, pristine, but this girl had had her way with them, now they were stained, brown and green from grass, blues and yellows from god knows where. She began untying the shoe you would soon replace. She slipped it off her foot revealing a reasonably clean sock, only dirty on the bottom. Her foot lifted over you as her hands lifted and stretched you open, contact. Her foot began sliding down the sole of your bodg, to you, your tongue. The taste was unbeleivable, saltyer than anything youd ever had, with another, more horrid taste somewhere in there too. *puff* the girls foot settled into you, you suddenly realised something, you couldnt breathe. You sat there for ages as she put on your partner then got her phone out to begin texting, the whole time your body screamed for air, but didn't get it. You couldnt die from a lack of oxygen in your new form but, your brain diddnt know that so you continued in agony to try and breathe. Eventually the brunette above put her phone away, but instead of standing up to test you were comfy she immediately began untying you. As her foot left your body you could breathe again. She walked over and dropped you back on the shelf with your partner before grabbing a pair next to you and walking back to the chair again, you diddnt see her again so you assumed she had sentenced that pair to a life at her feet.

About half an hour later and a few similar encounters with some beautiful women and some, not so much, you were greeted by the face of a black haired woman, maybe 22-23, she had a name badge attatched to her dark shirt, "ayla". She quickly grabbed you, you began taking massive breaths preparing for her foot to enter you. She got to the seat and dropped you unceremoniously to the floor, you landed and looked up, she was magnificent, her legs were the best you had seen all day, and her breasts large enough to block her gorgeous face from your view, your eyes were quickly drawn down her black leggings to the massive boot standing an inch from you, small insects mashed to its treads, ayla probably never even noticed. She sat down removing her boots revealing her black socks, they looked clean but it was hard to tell with the colour. Her hand grabbed you, pulling you towards her foot, it lifted temporarily before slaming into you, immediately knocking the air you had spent so long collecting, before you could breathe in again her foot had slid along your tongue and was fully inside you. The taste was awefull, clearly her boots diddnt let her foot breathe much so all the sweat was stuck to her sock. Your lungs burned as you looked up the length of her leg, suddenly she stood up, and your lungs nearly burst, you were so compressed by her prety fit form. You could see to below her breasts but her face once again was blocked by them, you could see the outline of a half finished pack of gum straining between pocked and tit. You were quickly rocketed forwards as ayla began walking, "crash" she slammed you into the ground, transferring all her weight onto you as her other foot swung forwards, the only 2 things you could think as you looked up at her were "fuck this hurts" and "wow, her ass is..." your thoughts were cut off by ayla taking another step. Eventually she sat and took you off, she carried you to the till after re-entering her boots, she paid for you, making her officially your owner now, and quickly dropped you into a bag, sealing you in darkness...

End Notes:

What should ayla do with you first? Go for a run, a house party, go clubbing? Suggestions are encouraging.

The next story will run along side this and will please the fans of giant male interaction.

ayla's day by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

This chapter will cover a typical day in the hell that is being ayla's shoe. Enjoy.

***********

When ayla got home an hour after bagging you she grabbed you and your partner out and tossed you to her bed. The room wasnt huge but big enough for the giant woman to sleep in, of course to her the room and herself were normal sized, and her shoe was just a shoe. She walked out, returning later in a towel, her shoulder length black hair was wet, she had went for a shower. It must have been lat since she disapeared out of view and reappeared moments later in pyjamas, her bare foot began moving towards you, but instead of forcing its way into you it began shoving you under her bed, ayla was tidying you away, suddenly a massive weight crashed down onto you, immediately removing your ability to breathe, the same way ayla's foot did when she wore you. You could just make out what happened through the pain of your screaming lungs, ayla had tossed her 2 massive black boots under the bed too, one of them landed directly on you and was now choking you. Ayla eventually got into her bed above, leaving you to suffer under her well worn boot all night.

You diddnt sleep, unable to through the pain of not breathing. Eventually morning came, indicated by the sun slipping through the curtains and the sound of ayla getting out of bed. After a while of listening to her stomp around the room the boot moved, ayla shoved it away roling you onto your side, you gasped for breath, finaly free from the opressive weight of the black leather. This rest was short lived however as aylas fingers wrapped themselves around you and dragged you out from the darkness. You were blinded for a moment but quickly snapped back to reality as you saw your owner above you sitting on her bed, she diddnt look at you once as she rammed her socked foot into you forcefully, tying your laces tightly, as if to make sure you couldnt breathe, as again, aylas massive foot began choking you just by resting on your insole. She finaly looked down, but only to locate your partner, she quickly shoved her other foot in, now she was ready. Suddenly you were compressed, her full weight now focussed into you, she wasnt fat, but to have legs, an ass and tits like hers she would need to weigh alot to you. As she began walking your cycle of hell began, the speed was nauseating Nd the force of landing would of killed you if you could die, you were already wishing you were by the time ayla reached her front door.

After 20 minutes of walking along a pavement you hated life under ayla more, since leaving her house you now had been splashed through puddles, coated in mud from a shortcut ayla took and finaly, ayla had just stepped on a peice of gum, which was now attatched to you, getting mashed to your back with every step, all the while being choked to the point of death but never getting relief. Eventually ayla noticed the gum, she began violently scraping you across the ground, it eventually came off, but not before ayla had cut a deep gash in your rubber sole with a stone she diddnt see before scraping. After a further 5 minutes ayla walked into a shop, the cold smooth tiles a welcome change, untill ayla stepped on a dropped grape, splattering juices into your new gash, stinging like being lit on fire. After a while wandering the store ayla bought a drink and some gum, to replace the pack you saw compacted by her breast yesterday you thought. Eventually she reached her work, sat down, and began tapping you against the floor. Great, you thought, this woman never stops. After hours of abuse at her work you were almost glad when ayla stood to leave, untill you heard one of her co-workers, "going for that run before the party still ayla?". "Aye a am, want to join me?" Ayla responded, chilling your non existent blood and somehow choking you harder, making your already exploding lungs burn more than they had been all day. The co-worker declined and ayla began walking home. By the time she arrived you realised you had taken less than 5 breaths in over 10 hours, you prayed every day with ayla owning you wouldnt be like this...

End Notes:

Next chapter, ayla goes for her run then prepairs for a house party, one that you will be attending without an invite. The next story will be the return of fan favourite character evie, what would you like to see her own next?

Ayla after dark by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

New story featuring sasha: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8691

Would you like to see ayla and sasha team up in the upcoming sasha crossover, vote in the reviews of "sasha has a break"

***

Ayla is home, and is getting ready for a run, you are going with her against your will

*************

Ayla finally walked through her door, your whole body was shutting down, but was unable to fully let you die, you were trapped by ayla, only able to suffer below her. After a few minutes she sat, leaning down to remove you, you hoped to feel releif but it diddnt fully come, aylas foot had compressed your insole to the point you could only just breathe, the air thick with her foot odour, the taste caused you to internally gag with every limited breath. The goddess rose above you before walking out of the room, you heard the stairs creak as she went up. You sat for 20 minutes listening to ayla walking around above.

You heard her coming down again, ayla apeared in the doorway, she was wearing a tight sports bra, light blue leggings and was putting wireless headphones in, as she got closer you saw that she was wearing the same socks she had on all day. She sat above you, you began trying to breathe in as much as possible but still had very limited ability to. Her damp sock slid into you, you felt utterly powerless below her, even if you could scream, aylas headphones would make her oblivious, her foot finally settled within you. Her hands tied you tight, tighter than she had you on previously. Once the other shoe was equally trapped on her right foot ayla stood, imediately all the air you managed to save was pushed out of you by aylas petit form mercilessly crushing down above you, you guessed she couldnt be more than 5'6" tall.

Ayla walked to the door, swung it upen and exited, as soon as she was on the path she bean to jog on the spot, every impact was brutal, smashing you to the ground and rocketing you upwards every few seconds, after she picked a song she began to run properly.

The run went on for what felt like days, in reality she was running for about half an hour. She had splashed you through deep puddles, smeared you through mud and pulverised bugs under you, their remains eventually being erroded off by the concrete beneath you. Her foot was sweating profusely, her sock had transitioned from damp when it entered you to dripping, unable to hold more liquid, so now it was your turn to absorb her liquids. You had been tasting the rancid sweat for 20 minutes but now, her foot was pumping it into your soft walls, this taste, you feared, was permanent. Ayla finally got home, she got inside and uncaringly kicked you off at the door before walking upstairs, after a short while you heard the shower come on, ayla was getting clean while you were stuck on her floor tasting her sweat.

Hours passed but finally you saw ayla appear at the top of her stairs, the goddess of a 23 year old was dressed to party, a short tight skirt, tight crop top and her makeup done to a reasonable extent, but then you saw her bare feet, before you could look away her hand grabbed you, she set you down then got out her phone, "hey, im wearing my trainers since we might gou clubbing, yeah the ones you liked, sure, of course you can try them on, well im staying at yours anyway, just take them tomorrow for the day, yeah sure, if you realy like them just keep them for a while, ill borrow some of yours"  before you could fully panic aylas bare foot forced its way into you, the sweet smell of her shower diddnt help with the hours old taste of her run. Ayla stood, your lungs already burning as she left her house.

End Notes:

Okay, maybe 2 chapters left, let me know what youd like to see next.

Party hard by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

This will be se penultimate chapter, ayla gets to the party then goes clubbing.

Sasha still needs a partner for her crossover, there will be a story featuring the return of evie, the first chapter will come out before the conclusion of your wild ride as aylas shoe.

*********

Ayla had been walking for 20 minutes, crushing you hard beneathe her bare foot, it was already getting damp, and with no sock you were left to collect her sweat. It was dark now, streetlights illuminated every puddle in an orange glow, not that this stopped ayla from splashing you into almost every one. She reached a shop, the same one from this morning, she walked to the spirits and grabbed a bottle of gin. She was id'd at the counter and then payed. Then the walking began again, she was bad sober, what would drunk ayla be like to you, especially with music.

After a long walk, you lost track of time from the cyclic beatings ayla was administering, ayla reached the house that the party was at. She walked in and you were immediately deafened by the music, you couldnt count how many people there were but, it was allot. Ayla went to the garden where she saw someone she obviously knew well, you imediately understood who she was. "Ayla!!! Here, some shots first, oooh are those the shoes???" Ayla nodded before 4 shots of something were quickly sent down her throat, this was the gir that wanted to borrow you, you were terrified of her instantly. She was hot, very similar proportions to ayla but atleast a foot taller making her about 6'4" by your rough guess from the muddy ground of the garden. Her extra height would mean she was heavyer, and takes longer strides. Ayla diddnt dance at the party, she spent most of her time with this friend, who you now knew was called Abbie, the dirty blonde haired goddess would sometimes leave for a while, finally ayla went with her once. Abbie was going out to smoke, ayla stood right by her, you were only millimetres from abbies shoe, a very dirty pair of black and white vans sinking slowley to the mud. Suddenly you noticed you had forgotten about breathing, in an instant your lungs were on fire once again, it was all in your head, shoes dont need to breathe, but your brain couldnt grasp this so threw your whole body once again into maddeningly intense pain. Eventually Abbie sugested her and ayla ditch the party and go to the club in town. At this point ayla was atleast 12 shots in aswell as a few mixed drinks, she agreed and both women slightly clumsily left,.

After a very painful walk your back came to rest on a new surface, the entry way to the club, immediately you knew you wre in trouble, as the doors opened ayla stepped onto the floor of the full club, the sticky residue of countless spilled drinks coated you imediately, and then ayla began bouncing, dancing to the musi. You were being crushed mercilessly by her sweating bare feet, the salty sweat mixing with the alcohol all around creating a new and horrific flavour inside of you.

Ayla and Abbie danced and drank for hours, the whole time you were being destroyed below ayla, not visibly, but mentally your shoe body was being ripped apart, aylas foot was stretching parts of you diddnt know existed before. Eventually both women left, they drunkenly made their way to Abbies flat, stumbling up the stairs, you were kicked across the room as ayla walked in, imediately your partner crashed into you, followed by both of Abbies muddy vans.

Morning came painfully slowley, you were sitting bored for hours as the girls were sleeping. Eventually you were shaken awake by one of the goddesses walking towards you, her fingers wrapped into you, ripping you up from under the pile of shoes...

End Notes:

Who is it grabbing you? Is Ayla leaving or has Abbie decided to borrow you?

Stretching ownership by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

Took a little break but im back now, and so is ayla and her friend.

Still need sugestions on who sasha will team up with, leave them in the reviews.

**************

As the cold fingers ripped you from under the muddy vans you tried to see who had you, the room was dark but imediately you knew it wasnt ayla, you could see the silhouette of the girls legs, aylas were just nicer than this girls. Abbie had you, and as she carried you and your partner to a better lit area you saw what she was wearing, a work uniform, probably for a shop judging by her name badge. She set you down on the floor and went to make a quick breakfast, suddenly aylas perfect ass passed over you towards abbie. "Hey, im gonna borrow those shoes today if thats okay?" Abbie said between mouthfuls of cereal. "Aye, yeah thats fine, if you realy like them just keep them for a while, its no like theyll miss being mine" ayla responded chuckling. As you sat on the floor watching both girls eat you were already getting anxious, abbie was hot, you couldnt deny it, but you knew she was going to hurt way more than ayla, and now ayla was just, letting her take you, possibly for a long time, and she diddnt seem to care at all. You were already missing being pummeled by ayla, she was your owner, not abbie.

 

After a while, abbie rose, and her towering form came towards you taking a seat above. Her fingers grasped your back and her foot began wedging its way inside, you could already tell it was slightly larger than aylas as your fabric stretched to squeeze it in. As her foot made contact with you insole tongue your breathing was quickly cut off, as the mild flavour of sweat was spread over you. After the other shoe was on, abbie stood, any air you had was quickly pressed out of you by her immense weight. You were right about her being heavier than ayla. Abbie quickly walked to her car, you were quickly slammed into the clutch pedal, since ayla diddnt drive, being her left shoe wasnt as bad. As Abbie drove you were constantly slammed into the clutch, although the drive was short, abbie still had to chang gears often. After a final, long period of being shoved into the pedal abbie turned off her car, releasing you as she did. 

 

Abbie got out, but diddnt head to the door, instead she looked in her bag, pulling out a single cigarette and a lighter. She stood smoking above you for a while, absent mindedly playing with stones under you, scraping your sole painfully against them without thinking. Suddenly something fell beside you and you were quickly lifted above it, only to be rapidly forced downwards slamming to the ground, your back was suddenly burning, abbie began twisting her foot. She was extinguishing her cigarette with you. She then walked to the store and began her work.

 

Over the course of the day you realised how much better ayla was as an owner, she was sat down most of the day, Abbie diddnt even sit on her breaks, she went out and smoked, and while working she would be walking around the shop all day. At one point you were hopefull as she spoke to herself about the last kit kat and wanting it, but by the time her break came another girl had just grabbed it, ruining your chance of abbie sitting down, as abbie finished her break you saw that girl leaving, knowing the kit kat was in her bag, not inside abbie saving you. (*read 'sasha has a break' for the other side of this encounter*).

 

Eventually abbie was done, it was already getting dark when she got out of her car at home. Walking in she was greeted by ayla who had clearly stayed all day. "Hey abbs, how're the shoes?" Ayla asked, looking down at you, "yeah, there fine, but you can have 'em back, theyre a bit tight" you rejoiced as abbie took you off, freeing you to breathe again, this was short lived however as ayla said "okay, well i better get going, see you at the weekend?" You diddnt hear abbies response as ayla roughly forced her foot into you, but beside the pain from ayla being herself, you were glad your owner had you back.

 

Ayla kept you for years, you were borrowed and used by many people, but ayla always got you back, she was you only real owner, her foot slowley moulding you mind to want oy to serve her, the pain never went, but atleast you got to look up at ayla every day.

End Notes:

Okay, do i do evie next or start on the sasha crossover story?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8680