Family rehabilitation therapy by Emadj22
Summary:

A straight mother tries to fix the problem in her family


Categories: Humiliation, Giantess, Adventure, Feet, Incest, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 25999 Read: 55336 Published: October 02 2019 Updated: January 22 2022
Story Notes:

first story and english is not my mother language

1. Chapter 1 by Emadj22

2. Chapter 2 by Emadj22

3. Chapter 3 by Emadj22

4. Chapter 4 by Emadj22

5. Chapter 5 by Emadj22

6. Chapter 6 by Emadj22

7. Chapter 7 by Emadj22

8. Chapter 8 by Emadj22

9. Chapter 9: A week with mommy. by Emadj22

Chapter 1 by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

let's see where it goes

It was a hot afternoon of July in Arizona and Michael was driving his bicycle very fast in order to get home and get a shower the soonest. He did play football for the whole evening and the only thing he wanted now was to take a cool shower.

But when he entered in the house, he heard the water flowing down in the bathroom meaning that somebody was already inside. And to his great disappointment it was his little sister Maggie, and that meant things would have gone long.

Michael was now 15 years old going on 16 standing at about 5 feet 8 inches was an average height for his age. He was attending high school with not particularly brilliant results being more keen on playing the piano instead of studying. His sister Margaret was 3 years younger and 5 inches shorter than him and quite a brat (maybe a lot) and being a really smart kid and the youngest she was used to get what she wanted. Her grades were all the best in school and she was the captain of the soccer female team of the city.  Useless to say that she was the preferred child of their mother Judy. The single mother, as their father left when he was 3, had raised her children alone while working as a successful lawyer in a very strict way, often fighting with the oldest with the compliance of her daughter.

So Michael situation was not the most pleasant in the family, as a young male grown up under an authoritarian mother with a bratty little sister already smarter than him. But that’s life, you don’t choose your family and so he just adapted to the situation.

But now he just wanted to shower so bad. He entered the bathroom and asked politely:

“hey mag, how long will it take? I really need to take a shower”

“I just entered so about 20 minutes ok?” she replied.

“well… if it’s at worse 20 minutes ok, thanks” and went into his bedroom.

And so he just laid on the bed looking at his phone. After 25 minutes he went back to the bathroom and Maggie was still under the shower.

“Maggie you said 20 minutes, and 25 has passed, can you let me wash please?” he wanted to stay on her good side.

“Mickey a shower takes what it takes, when I finish I will tell you, now get out” she calmly replied.

“This is not fair! I always make you favour and you always treat me bad, you’ve had plenty of time to take the shower now come out” he said feeling rage inside him.

“don’t use that voice with me you jerk, you know that if I tell mum that you spoke so bad at me you will be grounded don’t you? So now disappear and don’t hope I will get out any soon now. Just be grateful I will not tell mum.” She said with superiority.

That was too much to handle, and he felt tears coming to his eyes and he just lost control.

“You bitch! I was asking you just a favour and you always treat me like shit! Come immediately out!”

But in that moment he heard a voice behind him and instantly blinked.

“Excuse me Michael? How did you just call your sister?”

It was his mother Judy standing cross arm and with a killing look in her eyes, that was really bad.

“m..mom” he mumbled too afraid “it was her!”

“3 months” she just replied.

“What? Mom you can’t be serious” he exclaimed seeing the world crushing him.

“you’re grounded for 3 months. No going out, no cell phone and double chores, hope you’ll learn”

“but mum she always treats me badly I’m the victim here you don’t understand!”

“4 months now, it’s better for you stop, and apologize your sister, immediately.” And with that she made clear that he had no choice.

Meantime Maggie had got out the shower and was drying herself, looking amused at the situation.

When he saw her smile, Michael’s world collapsed, he had never felt so beaten in his life. But knowing that his mother could make it worse the only thing he did was to whisper “I’m sorry” and went into his room. He buried his face in the pillow and began to cry until it was evening and without having dinner he fell asleep.

The next morning he woke full of hunger and without thinking headed to the kitchen, got his cereals and had his breakfast. Suddenly his mother came inside the kitchen holding a remote controller in her hands.

“Michael, there is something I want to tell you” she began, walking closer to him. To prevent every possible bad scenarios, he sentenced

“I’m sorry for yesterday I was wrong, I will never do it again”

Judy smiled at him.

“you see sweety, this is a step ahead but I’m not sure it’s enough to correct what you did yesterday. No civil person would’ve acted like you and this worries me. You’re my son and people can’t see that I’ve grown you up in an improper manner let’s say. So I think I came up with a great solution, for all of us. Especially for your relationship with your younger sister, it will be really a healthcare.” She continued as she put a hand on his shoulder looking him in the eyes from her 5 feet 9 height.

“Mum I’m really sorry it will never happen again but it wasn’t all my fault! I was pushed to that!” fearing what her solution would be.

“As I thought honey, you don’t see how serious this situation is, if I wasn’t there, you would have physically hurt her! And that’s exactly why I bought this, it’s exactly what we need” and she showed him the remote.

“mum… what this exactly is?” he asked, feeling awkwardly.

“well honey, THIS is a shrinking device, it is able to reduce the size of object and.. people” she simply said.

“And wh..what you have to do with it? How is it related to me?” he continued, fearing to heard the answer.

“I will put you to a more, suitable size let’s say, in this way, you’re relationship with your sister will be on the same level, you will heal from your violent behaviour and I will be able to control you better” She concluded, smiling again.

“MOM ARE YOU CRAZY? What the hell this means, you can’t shrink me it’s insane!” he shouted astonished.

“watch your language mister! You’re already grounded, don’t make it worse.” She warned him “as I said, you’re grounded so it’s not up to you the decision, second it’s perfectly legal and I have all the necessary papers and third there are plenty of studies that shows that it’s a perfect treatment to gain family harmony. You will not be shrunken forever honey, just the time you need to think on your mistake and learn how to be a better brother and son.” And with that she started setting the device.

“mom mom mom you have to listen to me this is not the solution please I will do everything, just ask me and I will do, chores for all the summer study all the day whatever but please not this, it’s not going to help! Please I beg you mom!” he implored, putting himself on his knees, hoping this would make her pity.

“Honey, you can never trust your mother can’t you? If I and lots of psychologists say that’s for the best, why do you have to make it so hard? You see that’s exactly the reason we need this.”

“mom… I beg you” he said whith tears in the eyes.

“I think 1 foot it’s perfect! Here it comes mickey!”

And it really came. In the moment she pressed her thumb on the red button, michael’s world begin to grow. As he was already on his knees, he saw his mother slowly getting further and his clothes getting bigger until he was eaten by his t shirt.

He instantly panicked and squirmed under his t shirt, trying in vain to find a way out. Then something grabbed and immobilized him and after few seconds he was flying in the air still inside his package. Then his mother started to pull him out from one of his shirt’s sleeve. After he was half out, she turned him so he could see her. It was the most terrifying moment in his life: he was looking directly at a giantess in her face while being suspended in the air, he never felt so much fear and his heartbeat started to speed up until he thought it would’ve exploded. He was literally shaking.

Judy looked at her son, he was so little and terrified she could feel his heart racing with her hands and that made her warmly smile at him, it was like holding a little baby or rather a scared cat instead of her almost 16 years old son.

“oww honey you’re so cute! My little baby you don’t have to be afraid mommy’s here for you, now try to calm down” she naturally said totally inside the motherly role as she began to hold him closer to her chest and cuddle him.

“Mom… I’m scared” was all he said totally overwhelmed by the situation.

“Relax honey, mommy’s here for you ok? It will all be better, now just try to calm down baby” said in a soft cozy voice, and even if she was the one who shrunk him, Michael felt grateful to her and tried to relax, but unfortunately for him he looked down and saw how high he was, it was almost a certain death jump from there. He panicked and started squirming “oh my god, oh my god” and that was too much, although Judy grabbed him prontly and firmly enough to not let him fall, on his shirt’s sleeve began to form a humid circle.

“Honey, did you pee on yourself? Ahah you’re really scared aren’t you? Let’s go to the bathroom” she continued laughing until they were there. Still holding him she opened the door and accidentally smelled him. “oh my god aren’t you a stinky baby? It’s really time for a bath what you say?” and she started to fill sink with hot water with some soap to make foam. After it was full, she gently extracted him from the t shirt and looked at him. He was smaller than a baby, totally terrified and totally naked without complaining, this was what her family needed.

As she looked at him, he gained contact with the reality and tried to figure out what was happening. Immediately he covered his privates with shame, blushing visibly. This just made his mother happier

“Honey there’s nothing I haven’t already seen, no need to be embarrassed ok?” She said getting her face closer to him. He just flipped his head to not look at her, but then she held him with one hand and with her free hand she grabbed his little chin index and thumb to keep his head in place. “I said ok?” she insisted, looking him straight in the eyes, and although he had all the reason in the world to protest, he just nodded.

“good! So now I can give you a bath!” she exclaimed.

“What? Mom it’s not necessary I can do it myself!” he panicked again at the absurdity of her request

“nonsense sweety, you just peed yourself, it will take time to get control over things now, it’s too risky to do it yourself, I will take care of that” and with that she moved him toward the sink.

He could have probably pointed out that he was too scared when he peed, or that she could have just not shrank him, but seeing his mother so huge was just too much to complain. Her presence was majestic, everything from her was spreading authority and he was totally in her awe, like they were on to different levels: just to the power of her hands were enough to crush him and some survival instinct was suggesting him to don’t argue with this creature.

“here you go little mouse!” she chuckled as she dropped him inside the sink. Despite not wanting to admit it, the sensation of the hot water was great. After few seconds, her hands where coming at him again with other soap on and she took him out of the water started spreading the soap all over his body massaging him. She started from the head, then the arm and after the torso. When she reached the lower region Michael begin to tense, hoping she would stop. But instead she went straight down; first she massaged his buttcheeks, and then she stucked her index between them which caused Michael to immediately jump.

“oh you’re so sensitive honey, I think I have to hold you firmier!”

He was too embarrassed to answer. She spent other ten uncomfortable seconds massaging his anus for the sake of cleaness in her opinion and then she turned him. All that touching had slowly aroused him, making his penis hard. He really wanted to be in other places. To his disappoint, she began to rub also there.

“oh what do we have here? Is little mickey a naughty boy? Shame on you mouse boy!” she continued, laughing and rubbing his penis. After 20 more uncomfortable seconds, she went for the legs and then to his feet.

“what a tiny little feet you  have! You’re really a little mouse aren’t you?” and she began to tickle him. He instantly reacted and she kept him down while continuing tickling his feet.

“Mom.. ahahhah.. please stop.. I can’t..” and exploded in laughter again. When she stopped, she flushed him and then dried him.

“there you are, like new! It’s time to show you to Maggie!”

He instantly blinked, the little relax he got from the bath vanished immediately.

“i.. I don’t think it’s a good idea mom..” he suggested.

“And why is that? This is the main reason of your shrinking, just stop being such a crying baby, are you afraid of your little sister?” She teased him.

“well.. a little?” he didn’t want to see her and wasn’t really in the mood to be a macho.

“Ow little mickey is afraid of his little sister? Honey she will not eat you I promise, if you behave properly” she maliociously simled.

He gulped “what do you mean?” asked timidly.

“I mean that she will be gentle if you’ll be a little gentleman, I know her. So first of all I think you should apologize again, and maybe ask her what you can do for her, understood?”

“yes yes, of course” he just answered too scared from the image of his sister eating him.

“that’s my little boy, now let’s go in the living room” and she grabbed him pointing to her room.

“Mom, She can’t see me naked! Have you shrunken my clothes?”

“Honey, many therapists strongly advise to remove all the social barrier during the treatment, it will make the patient more in contact with the family as we’re redefining our relations, so no, I don’t think you will have clothes during this period, it’s for the best.” She harshly said.

“oh… but.. but maybe..” he stuttered.

“Honey, are you questioning me again?” she asked looking at him in the eyes.

“no, no” he immediately answered.

“good, now I was thinking it will be funny to do your sister a surprise, wouldn’t it?”

“s..sure, what surprise?”

“What if I put you in a box and I tell her that there’s a gift for her! Then when she opens it you come out, apologize again and tell her you’re the gift! And you will spend the day with her doing what she says to have pardon! It’s grat no?” she was really excited about it.

“mom.. in a box? I don’t want to stay inside a box..” he started, trying to figure out a way to change his mother’s mind from such a crazy idea. It will surely be “unforgettable” to spend a day doing what is sister wanted at 1 foot of height, but he was too afraid of his mom to disappoint her. “maybe she will be scared to see me little, what if she throws the box? I can die!”

“oh sweety don’t worry, I will hold the box, so it’s decided! And if you do, your punishment period it’s decreased to 3 months, now let’s go”

And he couldn’t really complain, his mother never reduced her punishment, so this was a t least a step ahead.

She found an old doll box and laughed at the coincidence, she put he him and he fitted perfectly, only his feet were in view so she would have not acknowledge him. He felt really claustrophobic. So they went in her room. She went, the only thing he saw was darkness.

From outside he heard his mother saying “wake up honey, I’ve got a surprise for you”

“what is it mum? I don’t play with dolls since I was 8!” Maggie said a little disappointed.

“But this is a very special one, it’s really expensive and many girls like you would love one of this kind trust me! Now be a dear and open it, but very carefully, because it’s really fragile.” Liar, she would put my life in risk, but squirming would have been worse, the best thing to do was to pretend to be a real doll.

“Ok.. if you insist” she replied sceptical. He felt the box being passed and his sister beginning to open the box, then a hand grabbed him and started lifting. “don’t move, stay still, don’t scare her” he thought afraid.

Then he was in the light again, in the hand of his sister who was looking at him. He just stayed still, the only things moving where his pupil growing with fear and Maggie’s smile growing with malice.

“MUM, you shrank him?!” she asked almost in exctasy.

“Yes sweety, he is your brother!” she happily replied.

“and he is my doll now?!” She asked with hope.

“For today yes, be gentle with him Maggie!”

“Yay! Mom you’re the super best I love you!” she exclaimed running to her with her brother still in her hand and they hugged tightly.

Then both of them looked at him, his mother with an encouraging look on her face. And so he looked at his sister and started “I’m sorry for what I did yesterday, I hope you will forgive me.” And he really felt bad for apologizing to something he really shouldn’t.

“Don’t worry dolly brother, you have a whole day to show me how sorry you are” she concluded smiling again, making him really afraid.

Chapter 2 by Emadj22

"Start cleaning my room dolly brother! It's your first task for today" sentenced Maggie from above.

"I'm not a doll! I'm your bigger brother and I don't take order from you, mom please make me big again" he replied looking at his mother with his cutest eyes.

"Mickey, it is not a good way to start, I have explained you why you're small and you should have understood that it is for your own good. It is also true that you're not a doll even if you look like an awesome little ken, and you don't take order from your sister." She answered. "See I told you Maggie now leave me Alone." He promptly said to his sister. "BUT, I'm not finished, this size change treatment will be for effective if we change roles with size as well. From now on Maggie will be your big sister and you will listen to her and do what she says, not because she orders you, but because you are going to be a good little brother if you don't want to stay small for four months." Concluded Judy. He felt emptiness inside.

"But moom, I am three years older then her, she's still a child how can you say this?" He tried to protest still being kind. 

"It's easy little bro, because age doesn't count, I am more mature and smarter then you. You know mom is right, you should thank her for this opportunity and thank me as well since I will make a better little person." Remarked his sister.

Judy looked at him with encouraging eyes and they both knew what he had to say.

"Well... Thank you... Big sis for giving me this opportunity, I will clean your room." Michael said feeling something brake inside himself. "Oww this is my precious cute little son! I am so proud of you, we both are!" Exclaimed happily the mother. 

"Yes indeed, you will see that you won't regret be my little brother and I guess you will slowly accept this new role happily these days. Now let's go!" And the two siblings went to their room.

The room was quite messy, there were some clothes on the floor and some tissues.

"Now I will do my homework and you can start cleaning" she said going to her desk.

He didn't complain and start immediately. Everything turned out to be extremely more tiring than it would have been in normal size. The biggest troubles came out when he tried to bend some trousers and put them in there place. After two hours of cleaning, the room was almost new and he felt quite proud of his job especially for his diminished size, the only thing left was a pair of socks left close to the bed where Maggie had moved on in the meantime. As he got close to them, he picked them up and smelled them to decide if putting them to the laundry or not. He immediately regret it as they were quite used and smelly. Maggie saw the scene from above and commented "oww little bro, are you having fun with your big sissy socks?"

"Wow Maggie, you should have really put this one to the laundry, were you trying to kill me?" He sarcastically answered.

"It's big sis for you, and you're not being a gentleman so I am going to teach you your first lesson." As she said this, she grabbed him, lift him in the air and put him inside the sock, closing with a node the only possible exit. He didn't even realize the whole process until he was surrounded by the smell.

"Let me out you bitch!! I swear you're gonna pay me this one when I grow back!!" He screamed angrily from inside.

Calmly Maggie put the sock he was inside in the other twin one and his noise became lower, then she brought the socks closer to her face, took out her phone and started recording and said:

"I am very disappointed by your behaviour, you really look like a five years old kid and I hope you apologize for what you said to me."

"Fuck you you bitch! Let me out immediately! You have to wish I don't regrow otherwise you will see! Let me out!!" He screamed didn't knowing she was recording. A big grin came on Maggie's face as she knew that with that video she basically could keep him small for a very long time.

"I am very offended by what you're saying, but as a big sister my duty is to correct you and not get down to your childish level, so I decided to leave you in there for one our, unless you immediately apologize."

"I don't have anything to apologize!! Let me out immediately!!

"Ok see you in one hour baby bro!" 

And with that she put him inside a drawer.

Alone in the darkness, surrounded by strong feet smell and unable to move Michael started to cry. How could life be so unfair? He even bowed to his sister some hours ago and this was his reward? How could he survive other three months like this? 

As time passed he thought about this first day shrunken and how powerless he was, and suddenly he started to get aroused. He felt his dick slowly rising. "What the fuck?!" He thought, did he actually enjoy this? And he felt even worse. After some minutes the drawer opened and he was lifted in the air.

"So little bro, are you going to apologize? Or do you want to spend two more hours there?" Maggie said with irony. Too exhausted and nauseated from the smell, he simply gave up.

"I am sorry Maggie, please let me out." 

"Not so fast little bro. First of all it's big sis for you, secondly, you have to convince me that you are reeeally sorry for calling me with bad names and third you should apologize to my feet as well for not being a gentleman."

"What? It's not my fault if your socks stinks" he instinctively replied."

"Ok see you in two hours!" She said as she moved him towards the drawer.

"Wait wait wait! I will do it, whatever you ask I will do it please let me out I'm so sorry for calling you a bitch but you know that your little brother is immature and can do many mistakes! Please forgive me." He said caught by panic trying to tell her what she wanted to hear.

"Continue, I like how you started."

"I'm very sorry for calling you with bad names and now I understand that I need your guidance to become a better person and I am sorry to your feet, they don't stink they smell like roses but I can't breathe here I am going to die two more hours please let me out big sis!" He couldn't believe his own words, did he really say this? He found himself way weaker than he thought, but right now the only important thing was to get outside.

"Oww little brother, I think you're finally understanding! So was the lesson useful?"

"Absolutely, thank you big sis. Please let me out." 

"Ok little bro, I think you still have to understand a lot, but it's a beginning, welcome back to the light!"

And with that joke she removed the first sock and then removed him from the inside of the other sock. When light hit him his eyes immediately reacted and he stretched as much as he could. From Maggie's perspective he looked more like a little cat than her older brother. 

"Whoa thanks Mag, I was really dying inside, can I have some water?"

"Of course little bro, but first things first, now apologize directly to my foot." She said looking him from above.

"But I already apologized!" He exclaimed.

"Somebody wants to go back inside! Here we go!" She said moving him towards the sock.

"I'm sorry big sis please I will do whatever you want!" 

"Nice, now go close to my right foot and apologize directly to him." She said releasing him on the ground. Even though it was a stupid request, he really didn't want to go back inside. So he moved close to the foot almost big as him and he stopped close by. Before proceeding he looked up and with horror saw his sister smiling behind her phone pointed at him. 

"Wait... You are not recording are you?" He asked with hope and fear.

"Of course I am, how could I miss the first progress of my baby brother towards his childhood! Now get closer, take a big sniff and apologize to my foot, then give him a kiss and I will forgive you!"

"Yes I will do it, but please don't record it Mag... It's humiliating." He said looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Nonsense, you're just apologizing for your mistakes, there is nothing humiliating in this, now go unless you want to go back inside." 

Swallowing the last bit of pride he had, he moved to the foot and put his head between the second and big toes and took a big sniff. When he was removing his head, Maggie gently squeezed him and kept him still for other 10 seconds in order to let him smell her scent deeply. After all this time around this smell it almost felt good. Then she released him and he said: "I'm sorry Mr foot, I didn't want to offend you, you don't stink you smell amazing, please forgive me for being so immature and he planted a big wet kiss on the sole making it the most convincing possibile.

"Aaaaand stop! That was amazing little bro! I'm so proud of you! You're forgiven! Whenever you want feel free to smell my feet since you like them so much!" She said genuinely happy.

"Ehm.. ok?" He just said, wanting to stay on her good side.

"Look little bro! You're so cute by my feet! They are perfect playmates for you at this size! I am so glad you guys get along she said showing him the screen of her smartphone.

He looked for some seconds at this humiliating video of himself talking to a foot big almost as him when he realized that he was looking at an Instagram post. He lost his balance and fell on the ground.

"Did you... Did you publish this video on Instagram?" He said almost fainting.

"Of course! And I tagged you if you want to post it on your profile! Look you have already 20 like and a comment from Emily! She's saying that this is the most hilarious thing she's ever seen and that she can't wait to share it with all her friends! I think we can become influencers together! It would be nice to make money having fun!"

Tears started to drop again from his eyes. How will he be able to go outside in public again? How could he ever watch his girlfriend Jessica in the eyes? All the school will make fun of him from now on and there wasn't a single thing he could do to stop this.

"Maggie, do you realize that you just ruined my life?" He asked mechanically to his sister.

"Mickey!! It's big sis, how many times should I tell you? And what in the world are you saying? This is great and fun, I have never gotten so many likes in a post! You're going to be famous! It's thanks to you my little brother. And don't even think that is humiliating because it is just cute and sweet, I am just showing how we get along, there is nothing wrong in that. Oww don't be sad, here just lay on my bed and I will cuddle you a little ok?"

And without waiting an answer, she picked him up and put him on her bed laying on his womb and placed her foot on his back, squirming her toes and moving her sole on him in an attempt of massage while she was checking her phone. Much to his regret it felt good and he slowly got asleep.

 

Chapter 3 by Emadj22

During his sleep he had terrible nightmares: he was lying with his girlfriend in his bed when some evil creatures took her from him, after many difficulties he finally found a flying carpet that brought him to his lover and as soon as they rejoined he kissed her like he never did, and he was so happy and grateful. But in the best moment he heard some laughs: 

"Look at him mom! I told you he is really in love with them, don't you think they are a perfect couple? Or a perfect threesome? Ahah"

"Yes indeed, I must say I am a little surprised but they look cute indeed! He looks so peaceful and happy over there, I bet Jessica will be super jealous!"

"Indeed she is! She wrote me that she's jealous about all the attentions his giving to my feet, but she's glad that we're finally getting along and that I'm training him to be a better person! Look he is waking up!"

As he opened his eyes, he realized that Jessica wasn't with him and instead he was hugging someone else, or better something else. From the softness and the pink colour, it was for sure a piece of flesh, he remembered that he had shrunken and tried to move but found himself blocked. All around him there was this familiar smell, he couldn't say it was bad but is was strong and somehow he reminded him home. Then he saw the typical wet spot of saliva that generates when he was sleeping and instinctively put his mouth on it.

"Oh my god mom! He really loves them, he is kissing them even awake!" He heard his sister screaming excited.

"Honey he is really in devotion! My cute little footfetish son."

"What is a foot fetish mum" Maggie asked.

"Oh never mind look, he is fully awake, hello there little Mickey!"

As he came to his senses, he realized from the comments he heard and taste in his mouth that he was hugging a foot. And he had a terrible feeling who's foot was that.

"Mom please remove your foot from me I need to get up." He asked.

The foot immediately flipped and sandwiched him with the ground.

"Owww are you sure you want to leave my foot little bro? You won't start scream again?" His sister answered.

"Oh I knew it, Maggie remove your foot from me I need to get up, I will start to scream if you Don't remove it!" He shouted probably not remembering what happened few hours before.

"What a grumpy little brother you are! Ok I will remove it but don't start crying like before ok? You asked me to do it" and with that she really removed it.

He was almost surprised that she listened to him. "What are you saying, I would never want to stay by your stinky feet! I'm lucky that I didn't die." He said gaining back his pride.

"Ahahah I am not so sure little bro, whenever I departed you from my footsie, you started screaming like a little baby looking for his mom, and when I let you stay again close to it you kissed it like your little lover, why you didn't tell me you love them so much?" She asked sincerely. 

"I will not believe your lies, now please if I don't have anything else to do I would like to go to my room and stay alone a little."

"I am not lying and mom can confirm."

"Yes honey, she's not lying, you were really happy by her feet and there is nothing wrong with this, I am so glad you found a way to get along together, there is no need to be ashamed." He looked astonished at his mother. Was she serious?

"What do you mean mom?"

"Here let me show you little brother." And with that Maggie took out her phone and went on her Instagram stories and showed the video to him. There he was, sleeping like an angel hugging her foot with his head inside her toes. The next story was showing her removing her foot from him, causing him to become anxious and agitated, but whenever her foot was getting back he was instantly calming down. In the following she carried him to the leaving room where he was now and he started to scream and cry until she placed him again by her foot and from the video it was possible to hear him say "you're back my love!" Before starting kissing that big foot. He couldn't believe it, his dream had been parallel with this foot story, but how in the world could he do something like this even asleep. And then he noticed. Two thousands views on a story published one hour ago. He just wanted to disappear.

"How?" He just asked. 

"Oww dolly brother, the answer is simple, you like my feet, and you like them a lot, which is nice, so stop being ashamed and just embrace yourself." The logic was perfect 

"Did Jessica see this?" He questioned.

"Of course! And she's really jealous! She said you give more attention to my feet than to her! But as a good big sister I explained her that since you are my little brother, it is my duty to take care of you until you two meets again, who knows when!"

Part of the punishment was to forbid to see his friends and girlfriend as well, unless she was a guest of Maggie.

"Did you tell her that I am your little brother?" 

"Well, you are, so why not to tell? She was a little surprised but then she acknowledged that I am very mature for my age and you aren't so she said it's not a bad idea."

Jessica was one year younger than him, and hearing this from her hurt.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes dolly bro, and if you don't want to loose her, I suggest you to start learning from me as soon as possible as much as you can so you will be mature enough for her when you will regrow ok? If you will regrow of course."

"Mmm ok" he just answered too shocked by all the things happened.

"And by the way, I reached five thousand followers, can you believe that?! It's insane! Some people also offered me money for sponsoring some socks and feet products, mum is negotiating with them!" Maggie was joyful.

"Five thousand followers?? How is that possible? And they offered you money? How much?" The perspective of the money was quite interesting, even though he was feeling utterly humiliated.

"For this thing honey we have to see" interrupted Judy. 

" They are going to send us some test products and they will ask to do some cute of funny video on Instagram to highlight the quality of the product, but I can tell you that the highest offer was ten thousands bucks!" She exclaimed proud of her children, maybe more of her daughter.

"What?! Ten thousands dollars? That's insane, did you accept?" He asked only thinking about money.

"I have to verify a couple of things and the quality of the product, but I am very willing to accept, what you say Mickey? Would you do that?" She asked to her naive son.

"Whoa ten thousands is a lot! But what do we have to do?"

"For this we can think later, now even though I washed you before, I think it's good idea to take another bath and then going to sleep ok? Tomorrow you will have some chores to do." 

"Do I really have to take a bath mum? I think I'm fine?" Michael said hoping to avoid unnecessary physical contact with his huge mother.

"Mickey! You really love feet! I guess my running shoes smell less then you and you still don't want to get washed! I'm sorry but mommy knows best, you can play with big sissy's feet tomorrow again ok? Now let's go, say goodnight to your sister." And although he was misunderstood again he was glad at least to be away from his sister.

The bath was pretty embarrassing again, but he felt more comfortable then the one in the afternoon. When they arrived into his mother bedroom, he understood that he was going to sleep with her, a thing he didn't do for some years.

"Mommy where I am going to sleep?" He genuinely asked.

"Ow sweety, you didn't call me mommy for a long time and I love it! From now on call me always this way ok? By the way you're sleeping in bed with mommy little baby, but for your blankets I have idea you will like."

And with that she took out a pair of slightly used socks and it was clear that those where his blankets or to be mor precise his sleeping bag.

"Mom, can't I have formal blankets? Why do I have to sleep in your socks?"

"Oh cut the tantrum! It's mommy first of all, and second mommy knows best so you will do as I say. And with that she put him inside the sock and she went under her blankets keeping him on her womb. As they remained silent, she started to think about the actual situation. Her older son was smaller than an average baby and kept behaving so immaturely, like he really was a baby! On the other end, her younger daughter was acting so maturely and she almost brought home ten thousands dollars in one day! She was also applying herself a lot to change her little brother... Yeah because he definitely was the little brother, age didn't count at that point. With she size reduction, she concluded that she really put things how they should have been from the very beginning and even when he would regrow, it simply wasn't right to give him all his size. Things where going much better this way and she liked the idea of taking care of her baby son for who knows how long. All the summer she would take care of her little baby and then she would evaluate things again. She looked down at the little boy in her sock. He was so cute! She picked him up, put him on the bed and started tickling him.

"Who's the cutest baby in the world? Who is he?" She mocked at him while he was suffocating in his laughs. 

"M... Ahah..mom.. pleeeeease." He begged her.

"Who is he? Tell me baby!"

"I am! Please I am dying ahahah." 

"And who is the best mommy!" She continued merciless.

"You are! Ahahah you are mommy I love you!" He screamed.

She continued for other ten seconds and then stopped.

"Mom, I almost peed myself..." He shamefully said.

"Ow baby, it's mommy understood? You really are a little baby eh? Peeing yourself two times in a day, maybe I should get you a diapers..." She said provocatively and in the meantime really considering this option.

"But mommy, you tickled me from three minutes!" He complained.

"No buts honey, you know mommy knows best and you know something else? Mommy loves you!" And with that she kissed him on his forehead and then ruffled his hair with one finger. Even though this creature shrank him, made him walk naked, violated his privacy and gave him as a toy to his sister he answered sincerely: "I love you too mommy." And they fell asleep together.

 

The next day he woke on his mother bed and she saw her getting clothed for going to work. Even though she was in panties and bra, she wasn't ashamed even a little bit of her son looking at her, and why should she be? Baby's judgement doesn't count in the end. He considered that she was still a beautiful woman, with generous curves and all the kilos in the right place, she was quite voluptuous but you couldn't say she was fat. He looked at her in the whole process. Then she turned and looked at him.

"Ow baby you are awake! Do you want me to carry you down to do some breakfast?" 

"Yes mommy I would like it." He answered happily. And they went down together. As she was doing her breakfast, her son was sitting on the table eating from her plates. After what it normally was few bites of eggs he was already so full.

"Oh sweety, keeping you small is really a good idea, we will save so much money in food and other stuffs! Maybe we should keep you like this longer or even make you smaller..." 

He instantly froze. 

"Mom.. I mean mommy, you can't be serious right?"

"Who knows, Mickey, who knows, maybe it's just the best option." She continued trying to test the ground.

"But mommy, what about my life? What about my girlfriend, my friends and school?" He replied, actually giving her the chance to fully consider this option.

"Well, your girlfriend can come to visit you when Maggie invites her, same for your friends and plus, at this size you can play with her feet a lot! For the school it is possible to do it remotely or, even better, you could go together with your sister in her class, maybe she could skip one year since she is so clever. In this way you would have the chance to learn better what you studied in the last two years under the guidance of your sister, which has achieved higher results then you and would be able to keep an eye on you. It isn't so bad eh?" She asked half serious half joking, but probably more serious.

"Mom..my are you suggesting for me to stay with Maggie everyday almost all the day?" He replied shocked.

"Why not! She is such a good example for you, she could inspire you, I'm sure, but we will see in the future. Now mommy needs to go working. Do you want to go back to my bedroom or wake up your sister?"

He didn't have the chance to reply because a voice came from behind.

"Mom you can leave him here, I'm already up! Good morning! How was your night? Mom I heard what you were suggesting and I really think you had a great idea!" She said, seeing her life getting better everyday.

"Good morning, you are so sweet! The night was good, I am sorry now but I have to go, take care of your little brother until I come back, see you guys!" And with that she left.

Michael still had to digest something, he didn't know if the eggs or his mother speech, but no time was left him to realize the cause of his stomachache as his sister started:

"Ow little bro, did you miss me? I missed you a lot tonight! I heard what you were discussing with mom and it was amazing! But first of all let me show you this."

She extracted her phone and sowed her Instagram to him. Thirteen thousands followers. Thirteen thousands people that saw him speaking, sniffing, kissing and even begging to be with his sister's foot. He would never go outside again in his life. In the description there was written: "just a journey of a sister educating her little foot loving brother into a better person everyday. For info and collaboration DM."

"Look at the comments on our posts! Most of the people loves you! They are saying this is a very trendy topic and a wise use of the shrinking technology! Look, many guys wish to be in your position!" And she sowed him many comments. Even though somebody was calling him pathetic and laughing at him, many people were actually envying his position, and many girls found him cute. This made him feel a little better.

"And that's not all, I checked and also your profile is now at one thousand followers! You jumped from one hundred fifty to one thousand in one day!" She was so good at turning tables. 

"Really?" He asked almost happy.

"Yes! And many followers are girls I checked. Now I know you're with Jessica but it is always good to be popular do you agree?"

"Well... Yeah..." He was still not convinced.

"Yes it is! And you know what more? Look at the direct message! It's full of offers of collaborations! Some are asking strange things, but some others offer good money just for a sponsor video of their products!" She was getting him. 

"Really? Like the ten thousands dollars of yesterday?" He asked thinking again about money.

"Check this, fifteen thousands dollars! Just for some foot cream! Would you like to do this money?"

"Yes I do! But what do I have to do?" He asked, forgetting about the embarrassing things she put yesterday.

"Look here they say that you just have to apply some lotion on my feet, and then you will have to say that they are improved so much with their product! And they are gonna pay me fifteen thousands dollars!" Which where really a lot for a thirteen almost fourteen years old girl.

"Oh but that's great! Ok I am in!" He said, convinced of the fact that he will gain some money from his punishment period. The comments weren't quite embarrassing and maybe she was right, he could even become popular with this! What he didn't know was that Maggie spent hours deleting all the embarrassing comments in his regards and convinced some friends to comment her posts, because she knew it was the only way to make him agree to do this kinda things, and what he didn't listen carefully was that the money where going all to her, since she was the owner of the feet. Maggy couldn't be happier.

"Well little bro, but in order to make more money, we have to keep the account alive, otherwise people will stop giving they're attention, does that make sense?" She inquired.

Well, she had a point, even though he didn't use Instagram a lot, it was easy to guess that the attention of people was the key of all. 

"Yes! But how do we keep people's attention?" He naively asked.

"Well it's simple, giving them what they want and it seems that they love seeing you play with me and especially my feet! And to be honest from yesterday I think you like it too? Am I wrong?" She was reasoning gently with him, she seemed almost a different person from yesterday.

"I don't love it! You almost killed me yesterday, but it's not the worst thing it can happen let's say..." He indeed was feeling confused. He never really payed attention to his sister feet, but from yesterday they made such a shocking enter in his life that he was feeling strange just looking at them. The smell at the end of the day wasn't so bad, but it didn't mean he loved them, right?

"Ok little bro we'll see about that. We can already get started, but one more thing is important that you call me big sister ok? I think this also gets people attention."

"Are you sure about this? Why would be that" he asked not convinced.

"I think people really like this idea of switching the roles of normal life on the social, since it is an artificial world, it's nice to explore possibility that we can't explore in reality! I think this is the main reason." She wanted to add the simple explanation that she was his big sister so it was only natural for him to refer her as such always, but she was afraid he would question and maybe don't accept to upload videos and photos.

"Well... I guess it make sense.." he concluded thinking about the money.

"Ow little bro, you see everything is much better when you listen to me! I'm proud of you Mickey! Now let me eat something and then we can take some pictures.

And do she ate her breakfast as he watched her, he started to make some considerations: his sister was really smart, maybe even smarter than him? Not still, but she got from nothing an offer of fifteen thousand dollars! As he was getting closer to seventeen, he already saw many people of his age finding part time jobs, and he was stuck punished at home, while is big sister already found a contract of fifteen thousands dollars! For just some photos! Wait did he say big sister? Little sister, whatever, the important thing was the money, helping their single working mother would be nice. He felt sometimes guilty to see her working and growing them alone. She wasn't earning bad but now he could be useful as well.

"Ok little bro, time to start." Maggie said after brushing her teeths. "I want to take a video where I put you and my foot on the coffee table, you stuck your little head between my toes kneeling in front of my sole, I will record from above and then I will say Goodmorning little brothers and sisters! And Goodmorning to my very special little brother! And then you will poke out from my toes and say Goodmorning big sister! Did you understand?" That was a quite detailed explanation. "Whoa, I think yes."

"Good let's get started!" And so they tried. After two or three attempts Maggie was satisfied and uploaded on Instagram. For the next twenty minutes she was checking reactions of people and sometimes showing him some dude that was telling him how lucky he was and some nice girls telling him how cute he was. Well it wasn't so bad in the end right? After other twenty minutes of waiting, Maggie came up with another idea.

"I think you could sit there and give a massage to my feet is it ok? I will record you time to time and you will try to answer as natural as possible what you think?" She ordered more than asked.

"Well... I don't have much to do here.. I guess we can do it." 

And so he seated and she planted her heel between his legs. The ball of her foot was as tall as him sitting. And so he began massaging. After ten minutes, Maggie can from the side and just said "smiile!" And started to take some pictures. Without even showing him the pictures, she went back to her account letting him continue to massage. After half an hour of massaging, he said:

"Well Maggie, I am a little tired, what was your intention?"

"Oww my itty bitty little bro his tired? Does he need his big sis to cheer him up?" She said like she was talking to a baby. "Well if you want big sis..." He naturally replied without thinking. 

"Did you hear guys! Even when he doesn't know I am registering I am his big sister! I always tell you age doesn't count! And my little brother is the perfect example! And for being such a good boy, he deserves a reward!" She exclaimed. He didn't have time to reply that her foot sandwiched him with the table.

"Ma..mmphh..Mag...mm" was all he managed to say.

"Little bro that was perfect! You know in few hours should arrive all the products for my feet! Mom has signed all the papers and we can do the video! Only thanks to you little bro! You are really a star!" And with that she posted the video she just took and launched a question? What should be the reward? The answers were the following:

Massage him with my feet,

Let him kiss my feet,

Let him spend some time in my socks.

All this while keeping him on the table, even when he stopped fighting.

"You know little bro, you really are a little star right now, I can't believe it we reached twenty five thousand followers!! It's amazing, and they're a growing every minute! I've asked them what should be your reward but until they answer you really deserve a big massage! Now relax and enjoy."

She took him and brought him on the sofa. He was too tired to react. So like the day before she began to massage his back with her right foot, releasing a lot of tensions over there. At the same time, after of course having taken some videos, she took his little arms in her fingers and started massaging them. He had to admit that the sensation was amazing. Her foot was quite hot and warming him and the job she was doing was excellent. As she continued, he was slowly falling asleep. At a certain point, she delicately flipped him on his side and smothered him between her feet. The warming effect was amplified and he started to feel aroused. After some minutes, she took his little head between her big toes and started massaging his temples. She was meticulous and accurate with her movement, and after the morning he had, he was feeling in heaven and he fell asleep. 

He woke up two hours and some pictures later, Maggie had prepared lunch and a nice smell of hamburger greeted him.

"Wake up sleepy bro! It's time to do lunch, and your amazing big sister has prepared some!" He was quite hungry, and he knew that without her he couldn't eat at all, and so he felt greatful for that. "Thanks big sister! I couldn't have eaten without you" probably because the sleepiness made him forget that two days ago he was full size.

"I know little brother, but if I wouldn't take care of you, what kind of big sister would I be?" She asked retorically.

"Well you have a point..." He just replied. God his mind was really starting to get affected thought Maggie.

"Come here baby bro! Let's enjoy our meal!" And she put him on the table next to her plate. There was a little piece of bread and a little piece of meat for him on the border of the plate, but it was more than enough for him. As they happily ate, the doorbell rang and Maggie went to the door. It was the post delivering her package with feet products. As she came back to the table, she washed the dishes and then open the box. There were some cream that were supposed to make feet softer, other for dead skin and some perfumed lotions.

"I think we should also involve mom for some of this products, since I don't have much problems to my feet, but we can start with this! She took a lotion that was supposed to make feet extrasoft and smell like roses.

"Ok little bro, the company that produces these products is going to pay me for some videos. I thought this idea that they liked: I will be arriving from a run at home and, since you misbehaved, you have to apply the lotion to my smelly feet, BUT, after starting apply, it should smell so good that you will willingly give yourself in smelling and kissing my feet to the point that I have to stop you ok?" She ordered.

"Wait what? Isn't that too much? I don't know about that..." He timidly opposed. He didn't want to piss his sister off after she had been so nice.

"Yes Mickey, that's the only way for getting the money! But my feet will not smell so bad in the beginning and if it is true, they really going to smell and feel amazing with that cream!" She said encouraging him.

"I was more referring to the part that you have to... Punish me.. I don't know..." He continued his defence line.

"But little bro, I am not really going to punish you! It is just an acting, a very well payed one! There really nothing to be ashamed of!" She had to convince him.

"Yeah... I know... But all the people will see that you are punishing me... I don't know it's too embarrassing...." He said looking down on the ground.

"Let me tell you something, I don't care even a little bit about what this people are thinking, and as your bigger sister I think you should do the same, after all if I don't give you advices, what kind of big sister I am? Plus everybody knows it's an acting." She put her index under his chin, gently raising his head so they could make eye contact. "And let me tell you something, you look cute when you are a little ashamed, all the girls are gonna get crazy when they will see your punished face..." She concluded with a wink.

He couldn't stand that eye contact, in one day he already changed so much and the only thing he could say was: "Ok big sis..."

And so they did that. Maggie went running and recorded herself in the meantime, she also post some stories pictures of her shoes and the 33 degree in the outside and videos of her sweating, announcing that her little brother had misbehaved and soon a punishment was coming. Thousands of people answered her guessing and asking the punishment, and even Jessica wrote her that she didn't want to be in the position of the little guy waiting at home. When she was almost home, she announced that she would do a direct about the punishment and the messages got crazy, the page of the company sent her a heart.

When she got home she started the direct. Of course she had instructed him to act the best in his first chance, because the better he acted, the shortest he would stay with the smell.

When she entered home, she removed her shoes and start the direct.

"Little bro, it's time to be punished!" Forty thousands people connected.

"Please big sister, have mercy! He said kneeling in front of her as they agreed before. "Remove my socks!" And he did as she commanded. "Smell my feet!" And he started doing that like a little servant. Fifty thousands. "Lick them." She simply said. He tried to do that, but he really couldn't. "Big sis, I really can't!" He screamed. 

"Well I understand! I can feel the smell from here, but I have the solution. Try with **** feet cream! In the end you will probably ask me to lick them!" She said as she showed the cream to the followers, they moved to the sofa and he started to apply the cream. It really smelled good! After some minutes of massaging and sniffing, he really started licking without thinking! 

"Wow somebody is really enjoying himself, and all thanks to **** you should really try it! What do you think little bro?" She asked to her almost in trance brother.

"Well, yes indeed!" And then she said goodbye to all the 60 k connected and closed the direct. Of course she didn't tell her brother to stop until he asked her. Jessica texted her how pathetic he looked, and even if she was joking it was true. "Yes little bro, are you sure you want to stop? Ahah"

"Well, I was still acting! I was doing that for the money... Don't show the licking part please..." He exclaimed.

"Well if you say so... By the way congratulations amazing acting, you deserve an ice cream!" he was happy. She knew her brother, and she was pushing him to his lowest level, she even surprised on how easily she could manipulate him, but it was good.

While he was eating, she checked her account. Seventy thousand followers, why they were so interested in this? She couldn't fully understand, but it was good. Judy texted her about the money, they actually paid twenty thousand dollars for the amazing show! Wishing they could cooperate for a long time, and all thanks to her genius mind and her little obedient brother. She answered to some other offers regarding some socks and some doll clothes, this last one looked particularly amusing, as they were offering both male and female clothes for the naked little guy. He was a money machine and she had to keep him productive.

 

Chapter 4 by Emadj22

 

When Judy came home, Maggie and Michael were in her room, and immediately Maggie went down to greeting the mother leaving her brother in her room. As he was waiting there laying on her bed, mother and daughter discussed about business. Judy took a further look in her daughter account and, even if she didn't fully agree to the punishment part, the twenty thousands bucks kept her away from arguing. Maggie explained her ideas on the future videos, and Judy told her that she opened a bank account to her name where 75% of the money were going as she was keeping the rest. Judy advised her daughter how to answer to some companies interested in buying advertisements from her, but she was indeed surprised on how good she was managing the things. A professional camera was needed and they ordered one and Maggie enthusiastically involved her mother in her projects and in one hour they were ready to make another video. This time Michael, should use some pumice stone on one of her feet and then apply some cream of **** to her other foot. In three days the results should already be seen for a comparison.

So they went picking him and instructed him, his mother speaking with the same baby voice all the time encouraging him, and he did as asked. The followers greeted enthusiastic the voluptuous mother with her plump feet.

This routine went on for all the week, as the account grew to five hundred thousand followers and contracts for 30 thousands dollars a week.

Maggie was becoming more creative every day, showing her brother sleeping in her socks, caressing him like a cat while they were watching TV, making massage her feet and toes everyday and massaging him for rewarding.

On his side, Michael was starting to get used to this life, in just one week he didn't even remember the life at normal size. He was also convinced that he was making tons of money, which kept him motivated, even though he did not know that in reality he wasn't earning anything, but since he was still punished he couldn't have spent them anyway. His sister was also showing him only the good side of the account, not telling him that he was really the laughing stock of all the school by now. But she let him speak time to time with Jessica, which gave him hope. Until Jessica asked to visit him since more than one week has passed since they last meet. And then Maggie asked her if she wanted to be part of one video, and Jessica gladly accepted.

When Michael learned that Jessica was coming, he was firstly extremely happy, but then something made him think. Did she saw all the video that had been posted on Instagram? If yes what would she think? He could always explain her about the money, she would understand, for now the important thing was to meet her. He was sitting on the coffee table massaging his sister's feet when she rang the doorbell. "It's Jessica!" He exclaimed getting up, but his sister kept him there with her foot, and Judy said " I go greeting the guest!" After one week of "peaceful" relationship with his sister, he felt quite angry at her. But nonetheless this, he sat there and continue to do his job. Judy arrived at the table happily chuckling with his girlfriend, and when he turned, she saw her beautiful face with an amused expression. "Jessica! He exclaimed jumping up, but again the foot pinned him to the table. "Will out little hero be able to reach his girlfriend? Stay tuned everybody!"

He was frustrated, his sister was playing with his feelings while he just wanted to meet his girlfriend. One week ago he would have simply said fuck you to Maggie, but now he's best attempt was "please big sissy, let me go I want to see Jessica!" With a imploring tone of voice.

"Oh little brother! If you kiss each one of my toes you're allowed to go!" She said amused. And he did so.

In the meantime Jessica got closer, when he finished she kneeled and put her face in front of him: "don't I deserve a kiss as well?" And he kissed her passionately on her lips. After some moments they broke their kiss and she said: "I missed you Mickey! I can't leave you alone one week and you become a star!"

"I missed you too Jessica! Well, I wouldn't say a star... Ahah I'm so glad you came." 

"And I am glad to be here! Don't get me wrong but you really smell like feet! Ahah" she said.

"I wonder why!" Exclaimed happily Maggie from above.

"Time for a little bath mister! Let the two girls speak a little. We will be back soon." And they went for the usual bath.

"Wait your mother his washing him?? That's hilarious!" Said Jessica.

"Yes I know! But she loves to do that and he doesn't complain anymore. So, how did you find my little brother?" She asked.

"Well he looks... Small! Ahah but he looks good. I must say you really created something over there, in just one week you have half milion followers! It's insane! And you also became the bigger sibling in every sense, congratulations!" She said happy for her friend.

"Jessica you are too sweet! I gained the follower thanks to Mickey and honestly I always felt like the bigger sibling! Anyway, do you want to take part in a video with me? I can tag you and you can increase your followers as well!"

"It would be amazing! What did you have in mind?" She curiously asked.

"Well, I wanted some game with him, since we're tall almost the same, also our feet are very similar. So I was thinking to blind him and check with his touch, smell and even taste whose feet belong to! What you say?"

"It sounds awesome! But first I would like to talk with him in private if it is ok for you, otherwise your mom washed him for no reason!".

And so when Judy came back with a fresher Michael, the two lovers went to his room, a place he didn't go for one week.

"So my little prince, how are you doing? I saw that you guys are having a lot of fun! It's like is not punishment at all!" She exclaimed.

"Eheh... Well maybe you're right... But I missed you so much! And mommy doesn't make me use my phone... I wanted to call you but Maggie already texted you... So I guess it was ok... No?" He asked confused.

"Yes don't worry my baby boy, the important thing is that we're together now! Come here!" And with that she started to kiss him everywhere. He then kissed her on her hug lips. It felt weird a little bit but it was ok. Then Jessica moved her fingers to his hard penis. "What do we have here? My naughty boy!"

"Jess... I missed you so much, it feels so good!" He screamed in ecstasy.

"Ow enjoy my little man! I must say you're really cute at this size!" And when she said that, he came instantaneously pretty hard. "Wow that was amazing Jess!"

"I guess being small has some advantages don't you think? Now would you mind be a little gentleman?" She said removing her trousers and then her underwear. In the meantime, he got a chance to look at her feet. They were indeed beautiful and... Sexy? Was he aroused by feet? He actually never noticed before this detail of Jessica, but he couldn't think too much as Jessica placed him by her pussy and he knew exactly what to do. He started to lick her clit and play with the giant vagina with his hands, until he heard Jessica mumbling from above. After some minutes, he inserted his arm inside and Jessica actually screamed. After some minutes she came as well and they stayed together on the bed. "Wow little Mickey, you really did some tricks over there! I love you so much!" He was so used by now to be referred as "little" that having his girlfriend calling him as such didn't even bother him. "I love you too Jess! Please come more often to visit me, I missed you so much!" 

"I will Mickey! Now let's go back to your family, otherwise they will get worried!" And she got dressed and brought him down.

Cumming after one week really helped him as he didn't feel so relaxed in a while, with Jessica he knew he could stand any burden.

When they got to the leaving room, Maggie started to record them and introduced Jessica to the followers. "Hello little brothers and sisters! Here it comes my special little bro with his girlfriend Jessica! She's a very good friend of mine and she's helping me educating my brother! Please go following her guys! She's amazing! Say hello to everybody Jessica!"

"Hello guys! Very nice to meet you! I'm so happy that you are following Maggie! She's the most amazing girl I know!"

"Ow you're always too sweet Jessica! But now the best part! Today we will play some games with my little bro! We're going to blindfold him and we will give him some socks and shoes and of course even our feet! He has to guess which is the owner of this things! If he guess right, he will get some ice cream! Otherwise... He will as well get an ice cream, but he would have to eat it directly from our feet! Stay tuned! Soon we start the direct!" And with that stopped recording.

"Wait what!? When did we decide that? I don't want to eat ice cream from a foot!" He instinctively replied.

"Well little bro, then you have to guess everything correct! Jessica thought it was a funny idea, and you would help her increasing her followers, don't you want to make her happy?" His sister inquired.

"Of course I want to make her happy... But... Jess? You really want this?" He asked begging his girlfriend.

"Come on Mickey, it would be fun! It seems a funny game don't you think?" She smiled at him.

"But... But..."

"Stop being such a crybaby little bro! Sometimes I wonder if you're sixteen on six! I can't believe we have to go over the same topics every day. You never learn right?" Maggie sounds pissed.

"But I am learning! Is just that..."

"So if you're learning, just trust your big sis and your girlfriend ok? We all know you're not mature enough to take decision. Now let's get started!" He didn't even reply. Jessica was actually looking happy and somehow he never won any discussions with his sister... So maybe better listen to them? Or at least just don't resist, it was mentally too tiring.

Judy blindfolded him with a piece of tissue and they started the game. 

Firstly they gave him Maggie's shoes and put some ice cream on a plate. He started to touch them and correctly guessed the owner, so he got a bite of ice-cream. Then they gave him Jessica socks and he guessed correct again! After other three correct guess, he got the first wrong much too his sister joy. "Ok little bro, it was looking like you were a foot prodigy, but now we know even you can get wrong! Time to eat your favourite ice-cream!" And she applied some ice-cream between her toes and made him lick accurately. From that moment, even Judy took part to the game and Michael never guessed one right again. Both Jessica and Judy felt ticklish when he licked their feet, and Jessica compared him to a little hamster. After eight wrong guesses, Maggie declared "we officially know his favourite ice-cream flavour! Little bro from now on you will eat only ice cream from feet since you like it so much!" Both Jessica and Judy started laughing hardly.

After the game ended, Jessica said goodbye to everybody and left.

Michael was nauseated from the extreme amount of ice-cream he ate, and his mother put him in her lap and massaged is stomach with her hands as the family watched TV together. 

In the next days, his mind fully adapted to this life. It was normal to spend all the day with his sister and mother. When his mother was at work, it was the habit being bullied by his sister's feet and every day he was resisting a little less. When his sister overdid, there was his caring mother that was treating him like a baby and cheering him up, making him forget about the bad things happened during the day. Also Jessica was coming quite often, and even she was starting to enjoy playing with his sister, it was nice to have some sexual activities during his punishment period. In the end he couldn't complain too much.

He became an expert at taking care of feet: he was applying every day some lotion to his sister's feet, painting her polishing her toenails, massaging them in order to have the highest softness and even sometimes removing the very little dead skin she had, a job he had to do more with his mother's. There was not much time to be bored. With his job their feet were extremely well cared and even more advertisement proposals reached Maggie's account. Sometimes people were asking if it was possible to have some pedicure from the little man, but Maggie was jealous of her little brother and didn't want to share his talent with others. 

After one week Judy took her vacations from work and they planned their holiday, but he needed clothes to go outside so they accepted the sponsorship of the doll clothes.

The package arrived in the afternoon. Judy was petting Michael and Maggie went taking it. Michael had agreed happily to were clothes, but what he didn't know was that most of them were female one. The company said that they had difficulties finding shrunken models and due to his extreme popolarity, Michael was the perfect subject to sponsor them.

Maggie checked, there were 4 male dresses and 10 female ones. They even put little high heels for him and a long blonde wig. The previous day, Judy provided to remove all the hair from his body and moisturise it's skin. With a little make up he would be for sure a perfect princess she taught. And so she went back in the leaving room. Firstly, they filmed him with his male clothes, he liked being dressed after a while, and so he confidently walked on the coffee table making a quite good job. After taking this video, Margaret took her brother in her lap and started massaging him, congratulating for the amazing job he was doing. He was a little surprised but felt greatful to his sister, it was really nice when she acknowledged his good job, he realized that her opinion was quite important to him. And Maggie realized it as well. Continuing her massage and her flatteries, she told him that she needed to ask a big favour and that 40 thousands dollars depended on him. He was quite surprised and tensed.

"Well little bro, apparently there was a misunderstanding with the company, and they send us some female clothes, they will pay only if you will parade with them. I know this might be not so easy, but after the amazing job you did, I am sure you will do an awesome job!" She explained.

"What?! I don't want to wear female clothes! How can you ask me..." He was saying to him when she silenced him with her thumb.

"If you do it, I will let you regrow when Jessica comes to visit you and who knows, maybe also in holiday."

He didn't expect this. He really wasn't considering growing accessible. It was one month that he was at that size and two months were missing before growing back so he was caught by surprise. The perspective of being able to fuck his girlfriend was also very tempting.

"What is mom saying about this?" He asked. "As long as I tell her that it can be good for your personal development, she will regrow you, don't worry we have already talked about that." She replied seriously. It was too tempting. "Do you swear to do it?" He asked.

"Of course! What kind of big sister would I be?" And so he agreed. He could have bargained better conditions, but the idea of being normal size, was simply too good. He needed to swallow this hard bite for the sake of sex and freedom.

And so Maggie brought him to the bathroom and started making him up. She recorded the whole process. When she was done, she put on his little head the wig, dressed him with his first dress and let him look to the mirror. There it stood a beautiful young lady, she indeed did a great job.

"Oww, I always wanted a little sister! You look so precious Michelle!" She said.

Michael was too shocked by the vision, was that really him? He felt a little embarrassed by his sister's comment and just replied timidly "thank you... Big sis" with a higher voice than usual.

"Wow Michelle, as your big sister I have to warn you, go out like this and all the guys will get crazy looking at you!" She joked at him, but indeed she had done a good job in transforming him. His identity at the moment was conditioned by his aspect and her really didn't know what to do. He just blushed.

"Look guys! Her cheeks are red! How cute!" This was really getting strange.

Chapter 5 by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

Not everybody may like this chapter.

Confused and ashamed, Michael started to follow his sister instructions. After the first difficulties, he got able to walk on his heels and fixed his posture, starting to parade like a real model.

“wow Michelle! I think Victoria’s secret will hire you after these videos!” joked his sister.

It was quite funny in the end. He was so natural in front of the camera, the company would love that, Maggie was sure. After they finished, they went to Maggie’s room and she let him play with her feet.

“Well, finally you are able to be the perfect wife for my foot!” she laughed at him.

“Big sis please, can I undress? It’s so embarrassing to keep this pink dress…” he mumbled while fighting with her toes.

“And why is that? You were so natural few moments ago! It didn’t seem to bother you at all, like a little princess!” She remarked.

“But I am a male! I already did what you say, please I don’t want to wear this dress anymore and don’t call me Miche…” he replied before being silenced by her toes.

“Nonsense Michelle, you’re perfect this way! Now we will just show you to mommy and then you can undress ok my little princess?” she asked totally amused.

Of course he didn’t have the chance to reply because her toes was smothering him and so he gave up and waited by her feet.

After a while, Margaret had a funny idea. She left her brother on the bed and searched for her old dolls. After some searches, she found an old barbie and a ken. Then she instructed Michael to pose with the barbie and took some photos. It was so humiliating to pretend that the barbie was his or her dear friend, but what came after was simply mind braking. She put the ken next to him and started taking pictures like they were a couple! He was feeling so defeated that he didn’t oppose resistance and just hoped that she wouldn’t upload these photos.

“What a cute couple you are! I bet Jessica is so jealous of ken, he just has the most beautiful bride ever!” she said crushing his feelings.

After a while she showed the reaction of Jessica to their picture. She couldn’t believe that pretty doll was her boyfriend! It was just insane how good Maggie had changed him. When he saw that he started to cry. What did he agree to? He couldn’t even picture this would have been so humiliating, and he could only blame himself. When Maggie saw him, she tried to cheer him up.

“Oww little sis don’t be sad, you are beautiful little princess, there is no reason for being sad! Come to big sis, you know she knows best, don’t you?” she asked smiling warmly at him, and even if he didn’t have a single reason, he felt better. “Yes… I know…it’s just…”

“Shh… just relax and let it go. The only important thing is that I am here for you. Now my little princess relax and don’t stress yourself ok? Just follow my voice…” and with that suggestion and her fingers rubbing on his body, he fell peacefully asleep.

When Judy got back, Margaret was sitting on the sofa with something that looked like a doll in her lap. When she got closer she realized it was breathing and she remained speechless when her daughter told her that it was Michael, who agreed to parade in girls clothes. She couldn’t contain the laughs, this caused her son to wake up.

“Wh..what is going on?” he asked waking up.

“I didn’t know that I had two daughters! You look so cute Mickey!” She exclaimed laughing.

“Oh.. eh… well… we did some work..” he tried to explain.

“Yes mom, Michael was extremely professional, he really did a good job!” Maggie really knew how to treat and manipulate her brother.

“Good guys, but why did you want to keep the dress mickey? Did you like it?” Joked his mother.

“he was so tired that he fell asleep after finishing, isn’t he a cute little princess?” said Maggie.

“Yes indeed, now let’s plan the holidays!”

And with that they finally undressed him. He had never been so glad of being naked around his house.

Jessica couldn’t come the next the day and so they agreed to meet after their holiday. So they prepared everything for moving to the sea. Only when they were in the car he realized that it was the first time in more than one moth that he went outside, and that he would remain small in front of other people.

They booked an extremely luxurious hotel close to the beach. Much to his family regret, he had to stay fully clothed outside. They took place in their suite and in the afternoon they were ready for the beach.

It was strange to be so small with many people around. Luckily, the cloth company provided him a swim suit. When they arrived, the two females laid on their towels and instructed him to put on them the sunscreen. After finishing, he spent one hour massaging each pair of feet while they relaxed. At a certain point, two girls probably the age of Maggie, came close to them whispering between them “I think she’s her! Look the little guy is her little brother and he is massaging her feet! She must be her!” He gulped.

Finally they took courage and they got closer. “Excuse me miss, are you Maggie… the Big sister?” they asked to Maggie. She looked at them a little surprised. “Ehm, I am not sure what you’re talking about” She just replied.

“You’re the influencer! And he is your little brother! Can we take a photo with you? We’re your big fans! It’s amazing following your profile, you really are an inspiration!”

Maggie smiled. ”Of course! It will be my pleasure.” The two girls were clearly excited, like they were meeting a real celebrity! And indeed, with her eight hundred thousand followers she was becoming one.

“Our friends are going to be so jealous when they will see that we met you! You’re simply amazing! Thank you so much!” They said, ready for taking off the disturbance.

“Wait girls, don’t you want a photo with my little brother as well?” She asked smirking.

“Would you allow us to do that?” They asked almost not believing it. It appeared in fact that she was possessive about her brother from Instagram.

“Yes, come here little bro.” She just said and he went there. They took quite some picture, every time he was finding himself under a new pair of feet. Judy was taking proudly photos of her famous daughter; she really was a little star!

Finally they took a picture were the three of them were sitting and Michael was sandwiched between Maggie’s feet. The girls were enthusiastic. Michael a little less.

This was the routine of the holiday, as Michael met a lot of new pairs of feet as he could only acknowledge that his sister was a real star.

Finally they went home all more relaxed and in harmony.

The next day was planned Jessica’s visit. He couldn’t believe he was going to grow. That night, Maggie talked to Judy, pointing out how hard Michael worked and how good he behaved, and so she had thought to reward him growing to his old size for meeting his girlfriend. At the beginning Judy didn’t like the idea since Michael was still punished, but Maggie kept her word and persuaded her. In the end she agreed to grow him just before Jessica arrived and shrink him back after she left. Michael couldn’t be happier.

And so the next day just two hours before Jessica arrived, Judy grew him back. It was amazing see the world around him shrink and he was so happy. When the process finished, he looked at his sister and with horror realized that he was barely as tall as her breast!

“Mooom, you said you would grow me back!” he complained.

Judy was quite surprised, she indeed grew him back, but for some unknown reason he couldn’t get bigger!

“Well honey, I did grow you! I think there is something wrong with this machine… I will get it checked, anyway you’re going to shrink back so there it doesn’t matter now.” She simply said.

God, what if he was stuck at this height forever?! He looked indeed like a toddler and, since he planned to go outside a little with Jessica, his clothes wouldn’t fit him! Luckily his still bigger sister offered to borrow him some almost unisex clothes of some years ago that fit him perfectly.

When Jessica arrived, she was quite surprised, she didn’t remember her boyfriend so small! But she admitted that he looked cute and so they went outside together. They spoke about their respective holydays and they kissed passionately. After some time, they went to a shopping mall since Jessica wanted to buy some clothes, and he thought maybe it was good idea to by some for himself at this size as well.

As he expected, only child clothes fit him. Then he helped Jessica choosing some sexy underwear and… some heels! She was already so taller than him, but she insisted buying them and put them immediately on! When they were paying, the cashier said that she was so nice bringing her little brother shopping, and she rarely saw somebody so young behave so good! Jessica held her laughs and Michael his embarrassment. She simply answered that he had the best and most educative big sister in the world.

After this episode, they walked outside and he really looked like her younger brother, she was so tall and elegant.

Then they went to her house since nobody was there and started making out in her room. He was so excited to be able to fuck her, and he had to admit that he liked her so tall. When they started to have sex, Jessica commanded.

“Remove my heels little bro!” this little bro thing was getting omnipresent. He did as she asked. “Suck my toes.” She continued. He looked at her quite confused, but she stuck her foot in his mouth. He began to suck obediently.

“Such a good boy, now fuck me as hard as you can!” he was in ecstasy. He fucked her like a rabbit and came in 10 seconds. A little disappointed, she just changed the condom and obliged him to fuck her until they came together.

After some minutes, Jessica began: “Mickey I am going to ask you one thing and I want an honest answer ok? Don’t be worried by my judgement, you know I love you.”

He looked at her confused “Yes of course I would never lie to you!” he said.

“Good. Are you enjoying what your sister is doing to you? And are you enjoying it sexually?”

He didn’t expect this question. Instinctively, he answered “No! how could I? She always put me by her feet and makes me do embarrassing things…” he said getting a little sad.

“That’s exactly why I think you like it! I mean, a normal person couldn’t stand all these things every day! She basically made you her foot bitch! God she even made you wear princess clothes in front of everyone! And honestly you were looking quite ok, like it was normal.” She continued.

God it was true, it was his normality. “I know Jess, but I was punished, I mean I still am… so there is nothing I can do if not wait, and lately we’re getting along quite well so… better just wait no?” he mumbled.

“look Mickey, I am not saying that you should be ashamed of that, maybe you’re just submissive and that’s it! Honestly for myself I think I am quite dominant and in fact sometimes I get quite horny watching your sister smothering you. All I want to know is the truth since I am your girlfriend.”

He was quite shocked, did she say dominant and submissive? And did he get excited with those words?

“No Jess… I am not submissive, but for now I want to stay on my sister good side, you know…” God he was so embarrassed she thought! And she concluded that he was indeed submissive even if he didn’t know it yet.

“Ooookay! If you say so! Now give my footsie a massage and then I will bring you home. And he obediently did that.

After two minutes he entered his house, he was already shrunken back to his normal duties.

The whole summer passed by, everyday getting more familiar with his sister’s feet, and everyday looking more like a child to his mother eyes. Sometimes they would let him grow and go out but just with Jessica, and he was often mistaken for her little brother.

And so, time to go back to school came and his punishment ended or so he thought. Maggie by that point was rich, she had very expensive clothes and especially shoes and was already thinking of buying her car, she didn’t want to lose her golden chicken.

The formally last day of his punishment, they she was sitting on the sofa and he was pampering as usual her feet. “well,” he began “this is the last day I guess.”

“ow but little bro it doesn’t have to be! Why would you want to leave my feet?” She asked.

“Well, finally three months have passed, so you don’t need to punish me anymore.”

“But little bro, I am not punishing you, I am educating you, there is a big difference! Aren’t you going to miss your best friends of the summer?” she questioned as she wiggled her toes.

“Ahah I don’t think so” he said. She needed to do something. And then something crossed her mind: she still had the video where he called her a bitch! For sure their mother wouldn’t let this pass so easily. So she made up her mind. She took some last videos and then called her mother to show her. After playing the first, she “accidentally” went on the incriminated one. When Judy heard him call her bitch, her face changed colour.

“Young man! What in the world is wrong with you?! How could you call your sister like that!?” She asked extremely angry.

“Mommy, it is an old video! I am changed I would never do that again!” he replied scared.

“It is true mom, I don’t know why it started, even though he was a jerk now maybe he is changed” proposed his sister, knowing this wouldn’t work on her mother.

“Margaret you’re too kind with your little brother and you do not understand how bad is what he has done, if I knew back then I would have grounded him for one year! Young man consider yourself lucky that I will ground you only for other three months!” she sentenced.

“Wait what!? You can’t do that! It’s already three months that I am shrunken! Please mommy I really changed!” he begged her crying.

“Or maybe you want to stay shrunken until your eighteenth birthday?” she suggested.

“But what about school? I have to go there!” he tried his best chance.

“You will grow just for that and then shrunk back at home.” She said as a matter of fact.

“I Hate you!! You’re the worst mommy ever! You will ruin my life!” and he started crying in his sister lap.

Judy was ready to answer, but wisely Maggie stopped her with a gesture, and even Judy understood it wasn’t the case to reply as she went to her bedroom.

Maggie started caressing her little brother. He was so sensible and weak, how could he possibly survive without her? Her mother gave them three more months together, but she had a feeling that it would be more.

“Come on little bro, don’t be so sad, it will not be so bad! We will have a lot of fun together!” She tried to cheer him up.

“I want my life back! Why did you show her the video?” he said gulping and crying.

“It was an accident little bro I swear! I will try to make mum change her mind ok? I will tell her how much you have changed and let me tell you something, I am sure that if you behave properly for two or three weeks, she will set you free. What you say little bro? Just two more weeks of fun with big sis?” She smiled warmly at him.

“Could… Could you give me a massage?” he just replied without looking at her.

“I will give you as many as you want, come here my precious little brother!” and she gently sandwiched him between her feet and moved them as only she knew how. He immediately felt better and slowly fell asleep.

Chapter 6 by Emadj22

The next Monday school was starting. He was regrown to his maximum size and Judy brought them to school. When they got out, a world he didn’t see for three months came like a train in his life, considering that now he was probably the shortest person of the school. Maggie insisted for taking his hand as they walked inside the garden. Everybody was staring at them and whisper. He could feel their judgement in their eyes. “Here comes the queen with her little slave” Somebody said. “Look there is the foot bitch! Do you think he would lick my feet for 1 dollar?” said somebody else. He was extremely tense and ashamed. “Relax little bro, Big sis is here with you ok? Everything will be fine” She reassured him. How could she be so confident? But he felt a little better. Some jerk approached and openly said “Hey princess, would you smell my feet for free?” and laughed. Margaret simply approached him and kicked him in the balls. He was speechless. “Next time I see you I will call my bodyguard, don’t even dare to come close to my little brother. You know how much money I make? I could pay somebody to do something to you who knows…” She threated. The jerk was so scared. “No please, I am sorry I will never do that I am really sorry!” and he escaped.

“Wow” said Michael, “You really taught him a lesson! You’re great big sis!”

“Ow otherwise why would I be your big sister? You know you’re safe with me” she happily replied. And so they went to their respective classrooms. Some of his classmates greeted him and asked about his summer and his height even fully knowing everything. During the lesson, Michael couldn’t focus because he could feel the eyes of everybody, included his teacher’s, on himself and thought about what happened in the morning and how amazing his big sister had protected him! He would have been so lost without her. In that moment he realized that during the summer something really happened. She really became his big sister in every aspect: she was bigger, she decided for him and she was protecting him. Even if something felt wrong, he was grateful to her and he wished she could be with him during the lessons. During the break, he went to his sister as she instructed. She found her with Jessica. The two of them kissed and then they went to the bar buying something. He was quite hungry, but he didn’t have money and so he pretended to not want anything, but Maggie knew him well. “Little bro take whatever you want, it’s on me!” she said in front of everybody. “Well thank you Mag… I really appreciate” he said embarrassed. At a certain point a girl he knew in the cue asked: ”Hey Michael, but isn’t she your younger sister? By three years?” Maggie promptly replied: “I may be younger, but he indeed is my little brother, right Mickey?” She asked at him.

“Well… ehm… I guess so” he timidly replied.

“At the beginning of the summer, we agreed that even if he was older than me, he clearly was less mature and smart then me. Now as you can see, he is also smaller, and he still has a lot to learn from his big sis right?” she asked looking him in the eyes. He couldn’t stand such pressure. “y..yyess, I do” he concluded.

“Wow, It really is unbelievable! But you really look like the big sister!” commented the girl before taking her sandwich and go away.

“Ow little bro, you’re so cute when you blush, did you know that?” she asked him while kissing him on his forehead. “well, if you say so…” he just replied. “I can confirm!” Said Jessica kissing him on his lips. This time he felt the eyes of everybody on himself but he knew that it was jealousness and not mockery.

That first week of school wasn’t easy to digest as he tried to set his life on a new standard. He really was the shortest person in the school and probably also the weakest, everybody could bully him, if it wasn’t for his sister. She was really respected and admired almost by everybody due to her large popularity on the social and often people asked pictures with her. He was really leaving in her shadow. Since she was also playing basketball and had to meet also her friends, she couldn’t care always about her brother and so Judy took a part time contract to work in order to take care of her punished son when his sister could not.

“But mooom, I am almost 17, why do you need to take care of me? I can stay home alone!” he said when they told him the news.

“Nonsense sweety, you are too small, it’s not safe, mommy needs to watch you!” She replied happily.

“Then you can simply not shrink me! And maybe let me meet some friends…” he tried to convince her.

“Young man, you’re still grounded! Rules are rules here, you should have acted differently before, now it’s too late. It’s decided.” She sentenced. How could he be so immature? She thought by herself. The more she looked at him, the more she saw a baby instead of a teenager. And so, they spent their first afternoon alone.

“Sweety, do you want mommy to make you hot chocolate?” She asked lovingly.

“Yes mommy, thank you so much!” he replied happily. She ruffled his hair with one finger. She made hot chocolate mostly for herself and fed him directly from her finger. He was so cute! Then laid on the sofa with her little son on her lap and she started to caress him.

“Do you want to watch a movie with mommy baby?” she asked as she was speaking to a three-year-old baby.

“Yes mommy, but you know… I might be small now, but I am not a baby!” he replied after all this childish talk.

“Ow are you sure Mickey? You really look like one! And I am not just talking about your size!” She said as she began to tickle him.

“Mommy… please.. stop ahahah!” but it was too late, the damage was done.

“Did you actually pee on me?” asked his mother.

“You… you tickled me! I tried to resist but I could not!” he protested.

“Wow we really have some self-control problems here! But luckily mommy has the solution.” She replied without getting angry. And she brought him to the bathroom. To his great horror, he saw that there was a diaper.

“Wait… why is there a diaper here?” He asked fearing to know the answer.

“Well, didn’t you just pee on mommy? It’s clear that you can’t control yourself Mickey! And to be honest it’s the most practical solution for you. Now let’s wash you and put your diaper.”

“Mooom, don’t do that please….” He begged

“don’t be so grumpy honey, it’s not the first time I put it on you! Now come here…” And with that she put it on her son. After changing her clothes as well, they went back on the sofa and she chase a thriller movie from Netflix.

At half of the movie Michael was so scared that he begged her mother to stop watching it.

“But honey, it’s not even a horror movie!” She said surprised by his reaction.

“Please mommy, can we watch something else? I can’t watch this anymore…” He said half crying.

Judy decided to put some childish cartoon and to her surprise Michael was enthusiastic of them! His mind was really the one of a baby. She couldn’t help but feel tenderness in the regard of her older son, he was so fragile and weak that he would always need his mommy or sister looking at him.

When Maggie came home, she of course loved the idea of the diaper on her brother and she immediately updated her followers on the news. Then she treated him all the time like 3 year old baby and at a certain point she went in her room and found her old pacifier and stuck it in his mouth.

“Now hold still a second little bro and…. Done! They are going to love you! She said while she updated the picture on Instagram. The caption was pretty funny as well: “While his big sister is growing, little Michael seems just to get smaller and younger!” after a few minutes a diapers company contacted her, and she gladly accepted their offer. Michael’s mind seemed affected by this situation as he was feeling quite sensible and childish. Then his mommy caressed him for one hour.

“Ow, somebody wet his diaper!” she said smiling at him. God he wanted to disappear, he basically confirmed her theory.

“There’s no need to be ashamed! Every baby wets his diaper, it’s only natural!” reassured him his mother obtaining the opposite result since he wasn’t really a baby.

The next day after school, Maggie decided to invite her friend Emily at home and play together with her brother.

The three of them went back from school together.

“Wow Maggie I still can’t believe that you have the power to shrink him!” Said enthusiastically Emily. The blonde and quite tall girl was ecstatic at the idea of playing with her friend’s older brother. In the past she had a crush on him, but now he was looking so small and helpless that she just wanted to bully him.

“Well, since I am his big sister, I don’t see what’s surprising about that!” she said as a matter of fact.

“Ahah I can’t believe that he is calling you big sister! I mean he is three years older than us! How do you feel about this situation little Mickey?” she asked directly to him.

“ehm… I don’t know… I guess it’s fine?” he said feeling too humiliated but still not wanting to piss his big sister off.

“What you mean with I guess it’s fine little bro? Do you want to be grounded as soon as we enter the house?” She asked Maggie with authority.

“No no! I mean, it is amazing to have you as a big sister! Honestly I couldn’t ask for any better!” he promptly corrected himself.

“AHAHAH, I can’t believe it! You really scare him! I don’t know what you did but it is amazing!” Emily said excited.

“I don’t scare him… a lot ahah, tell her little bro, tell her what big sissy does for you.” Maggie said looking at him.

“You… You educate me…” he answered more ashamed then ever in his life. Emily was really going hard on him.

“Oww thas’s super cuuute! He’s such a sweet little boy! For sure he is not the person I knew before the summer! Come here little Mickey” she said pulling him closer to her. He was looking under her breast, which were quite big for a 14-year-old teen. She then put a finger under his chin and made him look at her.

“Are you ready to play with Aunt Emily’s feet? Eh?” she said in a provocative way. Not only she just reminded him that he wasn’t a man anymore, but she also referred at herself as his aunt! And worst of all she gave for granted that he was going to worship her feet.

He was hesitating, this was really too much.

“Little guy, I asked you a question.” She said threating him.

“Little bro, if you don’t want to spend 24 hours in my socks without getting out, I strongly advise you to answer AUNTY Emily.” Said Maggie with a commanding voice.

“Y..Yes aunty Emily, I would love to…” He said giving up under the pressure. What was he becoming?

“You better love it! Because even if you don’t you are going to do it the same, understood?” she said as if speaking with a slave.

“Yes aunty Emily…” he just replied. Maybe he was becoming one.

“Wow Maggie, I really envy you, I wish I could have such an obedient little brother like you! You’re really lucky!” she said happy for her friend.

“Yes I know, he is really special, and he learns so fast! Now come here and give me your hand little bro.” and they walked holding their hands until home.

“My feet are sooo sweaty!” said Emily removing her shoes. Great thought Michael. “Let’s shrink him!” happily said Maggie. For a moment he thought of running away, but where?

“Wait one second if you might. I want him to massage my feet at his big size first.” Stated Emily.

“And why is that? It’s so much funnier when he is little!” answered back Maggie.

“Yes I know, but my feet hurt and for sure he is going to do a better job at his “big” size!” commented joking Emily.

“I wouldn’t bet on that, he is quite an expert right now, right little bro? But as you wish, go Michael.” She commanded like she was talking to a dog.

This was too much. “Ehy! I may be… your little brother… but… but I’m not a slave!” he answered back shaking.

“Wow, somebody is trying to rebel! He is so cute, look at him, he is really afraid!” commented Emily.

“Little bro! I’m seriously disappointed! Now please give our guest Emily some relief, where did your courtesy go? I will ask you gently this time, don’t force me to stop protecting you at school…” She said threating him gently.

“Ok… but only because you’re asking gently…” He said pointing out that he wasn’t executing an order.

Emily set on the sofa and relaxed, while Michael was on the floor. He slowly removed her socks and much to his regret she was right, she was quite sweaty. He immediately started massaging and they immediately started recording. Fuck the social network he thought.

“Wow you’re really an expert! It feels amazing, your big sister has trained you so well! Guys, this little boy is magic! Now give a kiss to your aunty baby!” She was really enjoying this. Without saying a word, he stopped massaging and got up going closer to Emily.

“Ehi what are you thinking mister? Of course I meant to my feet! Now be a good boy and go down there.” She simply said.

For the first time in a while Michael was feeling angry, Emily was really pushing too much. He looked at his sister and she understood his mood.

“Oh come on Emily, you can ask gently to Michael to kiss your feet, there is no need to humiliate him like this!” She interrupted trying to comfort her brother. The humiliation was kissing her feet, not only the way she asked, but for some reasons he appreciated his sister effort.

“Ohh, how bad of me! Please little boy can you kiss my feet? Pleeeease?” she asked ironically. He looked again at his sister and he understood what he had to do and so he went back to his position.

They were really smelly but also really pretty even if a bit bigger than he was used to. Without thinking too much he planted a kiss on her right sole.

“Thank you so much little boy! Now on my toes!” Continued Emily. “One day I’m going to kill this bitch” thought Michael. But he just moved his mouth close to her big left toe and proceeded to kiss. In the moment his lips made contact to the flesh, Emily pushed her foot entering his mouth with two toes and forced him to the ground. The pressure was quite high and painful.

“Suck on them little boy, suck on those toes for your aunty.” She ordered. He tried to rebel; this girl was pure evil! But the more he fought, the more she increased the pressure.

“Now be a good boy, otherwise aunty has to spank you, and she spanks really hard!” she said increasing again the pressure. Scared from the threat, he started sucking immediately. She removed the pressure and allowed him to sit while still sucking and while she was still recording.

“Suck those toes like they were your pacifier little man!” Maggie was watching speechless and extremely interested the scene. Emily was really forcing him in a bad way! But nonetheless Maggie was enjoying the show until she felt herself… horny? But in that moment Michael started to cry and she understood Emily had really overdid.

“Okok, time for letting my little bro rest a second.” She interrupted while moving toward them.

“Ow and why is that, we’re having so much fun here! Right?” She said mocking at him. He just continued to suck.

“Yes but I have to put him in my socks for a video on Instagram, it’s about work.” Said Maggie while removing her friend’s foot from his mouth.

“Ow sounds fine! Let’s shrink him.” He never felt happier to go inside a sock.

“Can I trust leaving you here for a moment while I take the device? You’re not going to break him right Emily?” said Maggie concerned about her brother health.

“Maggie! You offend me! What do you think I am? I Would never ever hurt this little guy! He’s safe with me.” Answered Emily.

“Ok, I will also take a fast shower, don’t be too harsh on him, seriously.” Replied Maggie.

“Ok, he will tell you how we behave ok? Don’t you little guy?” asked Emily mocking at him.

“You bet I will.” He answered sure of his word now that his big sister was protecting him.

“Ok have fun! I will soon be back!” and with that Maggie left.

“Ok little guy, I guess we started with the wrong… foot! Ahah literally in this case? Do you want to try the other one? Relax I’m joking, why don’t you sit here between my legs? I will give you a shoulder massage to apologize.” And without waiting an answer she placed him between her legs and started rubbing. It was feeling good, and even though he was still suspicious at least he was less angry.

“So, how is your life in these days? I guess it changed a lot” asked Emily.

“Well… yes it changed a lot, but in three months I should be free and grow back.” He answered almost not believing his words.

“Ow and why would you want that? You have the perfect life in this moment!” she exclaimed.

“Are you serious? Tell me one positive thing.” He just replied.

“Well, you have your big sister to look after you, your mother I saw is so loving and caring in your regards! And you’re so cute and adorable! Why would you want to change?”

“Well I always end up with feet and socks… I don’t have a social life, I want my old life…” he replied sad.

“But you love it don’t you? You’re just a little pervert, you don’t need a social life to be happy.” She stated.

“What? Are you crazy I hate this and I want my life back…”

“I will prove you that this is your best life little perv, and the sooner you accept this, the better it is.”

“ehi stop calling me per…” he tried to say turning to look at her, but in that moment Emily planted a kiss on his lips. He was too shocked to react for few seconds, and then her tongue violated his mouth and started to move inside. He simply gave up and enjoyed the kiss from the blonde beauty. The kiss itself was a demonstration of dominance, and he felt terribly aroused. His dick started to grow until he was rock hard and Emily grabbed it through his pants! He tried to squirm but it was useless, she was blocking him with her body. As soon as she started to rub, she broke her kiss and looked at him. He couldn’t say anything and tried to not look at her, but it was a deadly mistake since he looked inside at her breast. God those boobs were amazing.

“Seeing something you like little man? Take a closer look.” She said as she pushed his face inside her cleavage. He was so aroused now.

“Ow look at you, you look like a little dog greeting his owner!” she said happily, and even if the comment was humiliating, he felt more aroused and ready to cum.

“But let me tell you one thing” she said as she moved her mouth close to his ear.

“A dog is one thousand times less pathetic than you little man.” She whispered, and in that moment he came so bad.

“Woops, did somebody cum in his pants? Wow no wonder your mother makes you were a diaper.” She said laughing.

“Mmm..ahh” he could only reply as she was squeezing his cock.

“Well, it wasn’t difficult to prove me right, so now you know what your place in this world is.”

“B..but I came because you’re so sexy… and because you were masturbating me!” he complained.

“What a little charmer, you know how to make compliments eh? But the truth is that you came when I said that you’re pathetic, because you are submissive and you enjoy to be bullied.”

“N..No, it’s not true! You’re just hot and…” he couldn’t finish the sentence since she squeezed his balls.

“Little man, I am just trying to help you here, it’s pointless to fight a war you can’t win, just accept your new position and enjoy its benefits. Anyway go cleaning yourself and get ready for shrinking!”

He could only follow her instruction.

Chapter 7 by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

Comments are welcomed!

When he came back, Emily and his sister where chatting happily.
"There he is our little hero!" Exclaimed his sister. "Are you ready to become even littler?" She giggled.
"Well... I guess I don't have much choice..." He just replied.
"Oh come on, don't put that puppy face like you don't enjoy it as well! We all know how much you love to stay between your big sissy feet? Don't you little boy?"
"Ehm... I'm not so..."
"Hush now. Of course you like it, no need to be ashamed, and now let's get started!" Interrupted him Maggie putting a finger on his mouth, and without further waiting she went to take the remote control that had such a huge impact on his recent life. In those moments he couldn't avoid to think that his life was literally in his sister's hands until he was grounded and the only person that could stop this was his even more powerful mother, that seemed happily convinced that his sister was rightfully put in charge, and the remote had just fixed what probably was an accident of nature, demoting him to the role of little brother (and maybe something lower?) and promoting the younger sibling to the role of big sister and caregiver.
"And... Here we go! Shrink for us little bro!" And the familiar sensation hit him, everything started to become bigger as he slowly got to his more common size of one foot. Somehow he was starting to get used to it.
"Wow he looks so cute! He's like a little cat!" Shouted Emily from above. "Indeed I do..." Thought bitterly Michael.
She knelt down and picked him up. "He's so light! I have seen all your Instagram stories and posts, but seeing him in reality is another thing! Wow Maggie I'm so jealous, you are like the luckiest girl in the world!" She sincerely said.
"Well, what can I say, my little bro is so precious, but I guarantee you that being his big sister requires a lot of energies and responsibilities. I have to teach him many things and take care of him and sometimes he is so hard to handle! Aren't you little boy?" Maggie asked starting to tickle him.
"Ahah... Yeah.. yeah you're right big sis" he replied as he was expected to.
"Oww look at this guy! He's really like a little cat! Can you purr for me? Pleaaase?" Asked Emily putting her sweetest eyes.
"Ehm, I'm not a cat you know?" Michael answered.
"Come on little bro, it's just an acting! Why do you have to be such a cry baby all the time? Just purr for aunty Emily and I will give you a reward."
He rolled his eyes annoyed by the situation, but Maggie has always kept her word lately... A reward wouldn't be bad...And purring wasn't a big deal was it?
And so he started to purr the best he could.
"Oh my god! That's hilarious! He is really like your pet Maggie! Maybe you should buy him a collar and find him a more proper name!" Screamed Emily while laughing.
"Maybe you're right Emily, he is indeed a cute little kitty, let's ask to my followers what should his cat name be!" Of course she was recording. And after being his sister doll on the social, he also became her pet. He was too overwhelmed to think straight and so he just continued to purr.
After a while, the two titanic teenagers decided he had been a pet for enough time and it was time for him to switch back to his more familiar role of feet masseuse. The two of them set in front of each other on the ground at such a distance that they could stretch their legs and make their feet touch. In between a pair of feet sit Michael, looking directly at his sister, with her left foot between his legs, and giving the shoulders to Emily, whose foot was laying on his back. He immediately started massaging her toes, which where slightly higher than his head. In the meantime, Emily had pinned his neck between her big and second toe, and was moving them in an attempt of massage which actually didn't feel so bad.
While enjoying the massage, his sister started to talk with Emily about random girl's stuff. After a while Emily asked her if she was earning money from her Instagram account. Maggie smirked and then answered.
"Well, of course I am making money! You know, just few days ago I reached 700k followers! Can you believe it? And for some reason they are very active and they really like my style! You know, whenever I put little Mickey here at my feet, they get crazy! And so many sponsor has contacted me and I have few partnerships now." She explained.
"Oh I see, but how much do you make per month?" Continued Emily.
"I don't know if I should tell you..." Remarked Maggie to tease her friend a bit more.
"Oh come on! We're good friends, why shouldn't you tell me? Pleeeease Maggie" begged Emily out of curiosity.
"Well last month I made 30k, and for this month I have scheduled videos and posts for 25k" sentenced Maggie satisfied.
"Whaaaaat?! That's insane! You're going to be rich soon!" Exclaimed Emily amazed.
"Yes, but there is still a lot of work to do!" Concluded Maggie.
In that moment she realized that Michael had stopped massaging her toes. "He must be speechless by the amount of money I make" thought Maggie, but she knew she needed to keep him motivated in order to grow her business. "But a percentage of this money are for this little guy here! He is the real star of the show after all!" Said Maggie, gently ruffling her little brother's hair with her big toe.
"Oh Maggie you're so generous, I don't think he deserves your money." Chuckled Emily.
"Of course he does, even if basically he does whatever I tell him, but he will get paid after his punishment is ended! Right now I'm providing for him everything he needs" said proudly Maggie.
"What you mean? Are you paying his food?" Asked incredulous Emily.
"Not only, I pay his clothes, his games, I give him tips and whatever he needs. I specially insisted with mom, after all he is my little bro, I have to take care of him!"
Down there Michael was feeling so ashamed. Not only his younger sister was basically controlling his life, but she also gave him the money to survive! This was beyond everything he could have ever thought. Suddenly, despite all the humiliations she put him into, he felt somehow in debt with her for the money she was providing him and so he got his head closer to her big toe, and planted a soft kiss on it.
"Ow did you just kiss my tootsies little bro?" She asked, pressing him against Emily's sole and engulfing his head in her toes. He silently nodded in between the toes the harder he could in order to make understand.
"And did you kiss them because I'm the best sister in the world?" Again he nodded.
"Oh little bro! You're the best as well, I love you so much!" And with that, he gave another tender kiss in the space between her toes.
After another hour massaging both Maggie's and Emily's feet, Michael struggled exhausted against his sister toes.
"Ow is the little boy tired? No wonder, you did an amazing job down there, so now it's time for you reward!" And surprisingly she stood up and went to take the remote control. "Oh so she's gonna grow me back, in the end she kept her word" thought Michael. But after she pressed the button, surprisingly he started to get smaller!
"Ehi you said you were giving me a reward!" Screamed Michael in fear.
"In fact I am little bro, why you can never trust your sister? We were getting along so good, don't disappoint me now." She calmly stated. "What kind of reward is this? I'm getting fucking small here!" He shouted again.
"Watch your language mister! You're getting 3 inches tall! In this way I can give you a better reward!" Happily replied Maggie.
"What?! I have never been that small in my life! This is a punishment not a reward!" He replied totally in fear now.
"Oh come on, just enjoy your new size, is that so difficult?" Continued Maggie getting a little irritated by her brother's immature behaviour.
At that point, he was too much in fear to reply. Everything around him has got so insanely huge that words were hard to find. And the biggest thing in the room seemed to be his sister, he didn't want to argue right now.
After the process was finished, the two teenager girls stared at the floor amazed. There stood the smallest human being ever happened on the earth planet, scared so much that was visibly shaking, and he was utterly at their mercy.
Emily lowered herself to the ground level and got her head really close to Michael. She was starring at him with predatory eyes. "Well little guy, before you where looking like a cat, but now you're definitely a mouse." She simply stated and he knew it was true. "Please Emily I'm scared, grow me back! I beg you!" He implored her.
"I bet you're scared, you're big almost as my hand! You have plenty of reasons to be scared. For example look behind you." She suggested him.
Too scared to not obey, he turned and was shocked to meet his sister's sole, which was almost twice as tall as him! This was crazy. He foot was leaning on her heel and the sole was lifted in the air. Suddenly the sole started to get down. "Hey wh... What are d.." but it was too late to complain. He found himself pinned between the ground and her sole, with her toes pressing on his face. The pressure was extremely high and for a moment he thought this was the end, he was going to be crushed by his sister's foot. Luckily enough, his sister decided to remove her foot and stare at him from above. Before she looked Powerful, but now she was just majestic. She was as big as a skyscraper, and everything about her spread authority.
"So little bro, how is the view from down there?" She asked him.
"Just unbelievable" he sincerely replied.
"Oww you're so sweet little bro! Here let me pick you up." She knelt down, and her movement generated enough current in the air to pull him down. Her hand got closer to him and he just let her take him. In a matter of seconds he found himself high in the sky.
When he opened his eyes, he saw his sister's face starring at him. The problem was that her face was bigger than all his body. "I don't know why we never made you this small before! You're just... Perfect!" She exclaimed.
"If... If you say so." He answered, and then he accidentally looked down. "Oh my god!! Please Maggie put me down, don't let me fall, oh my god, oh my god" he lamented starting to accelerate his breath.
"Relax little bro, you're safe with me you know? I would never let anything bad happen to you, just relax, and enjoy your new size and reward."
She closed her hand around him and the warm sensation mixed with the safe pressure applied reassured him.
Then she sit with Emily on the sofa, she made him lay on his womb, and with one finger started to massage his back.
"So this is the reward" he thought. "Well at least it feels really good." He formulated in his mind while getting relaxed. After sometime, she began to rub his butt with the tip of her finger, which made him squirm at first, but resign at last. Later she flipped him and started her job in the front. He immediately covered his privates but soon he felt her huge finger making her way down there whilst she was casually chatting with her friend. After braking his barrier, she firstly massaged his inner thighs, and then, joining her thumb in the job, she pinched his penis and started rubbing it! Michael was speechless, was she aware of what she was doing? She didn't give him any attention in the meantime time, and after 20 uncomfortable seconds, she moved to his legs and then to his feet, driving him slowly to sleep.

Chapter 8 by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

Hope you like it!

"Do you think he can fit in my mouth?"

"Are you serious Emily??"

"Of course I am! Have you ever thought that you could eat a man? Not counting your older little baby brother."

"Well actually you have a point, but I don't know if we can convince him..."

"Well but there is not need for that!" And with that, Emily took the little half sleeping guy from her friend's hand, grabbing him from his foot, and fastly brought him closer to her mouth.

"Ehi what..." Were the only words he could say before finding himself in front of Emily's mouth.

"Here you go little mouse!" She managed to say  before inserting him in her mouth.

The poor guy didn't have time to react and found himself inside a humid and hot prison, and was in no time soaked with her saliva. He started to squirm violently as he basically just woke up, but Emily's tongue promptly pushed him against her palate, preventing him from further movements, and leaving him just a little space to breath. He was almost fully inside her mouth, with just his tiny feet protruding from her lips. After a while, Emily started to suck on him like he was a piece of candy and then torturing him with her tongue.

"You're really mean Emily!" Exclaimed Maggie while laughing.

"He... Taste... Kinda good" murmured the teenager speaking in the same way she would do with some food inside her mouth.

"Let me try this" said Maggie before approaching to her friend's mouth and started to tickle his little brother's feet.

He immediately reacted inside his prison squirming like a mad mouse to the two teenagers great amusement. Emily had to increase the pressure with her tongue until he realized his reaction was useless and obedientely submitted to his torture.

"This is so fun! Let me take a video!" And with that Maggie started to record the whole scene. After a while she grabbed her brother from his right foot and extracted him from her friend's mouth. Pointing the camera at him she asked:

"So how was your trip in Emily's mouth little bro? Did you enjoy it?

"Please... No more" he just managed to say.

"But we have just begun little mouse boy! And now it's my turn!"

"Nono please! I beg you don't put me inside again!" He screamed.

"He is so pathetic and amusing!" Commented Emily.

"Ahah he really is, ready to go inside your owner's mouth little pet? Well ready or not you're going anyway!" Commented Maggie in a delirious power trip, and with that she put him in her mouth. He tried to fight harshly this time, but her tongue didn't have any mercy and squashed him every where until he almost passed out. At that moment she inserted him completely as his feet were still protruding outside, and kept him there for at least ten minutes, during which he started to feel an emotion long forgotten: Anger. How could she be so mean with him and how could he have gotten so low? He was boiling with hate now. In the moment he felt his sister's mouth open he started to scream "Maagg" but he couldn't finish the sentence because she spit him directly inside Emily's awaiting feet, and as soon as he landed the teenager started to sandwich him between them.

"He is so wet and slippery! I can roll him so easily between my feet, like a little ball!" Happily chuckled his captor. At three inches tall he was totally powerless to stop her and began to cry, how could life be so unfair? And after another half an hour of various tortures, the teenagers were finally satisfied.  But as soon as he was free he couldn't hold anymore and started to scream:

"I HATE YOU FUCKING BITCHES! YOU PSYCHO SICK MINDED CUNTS! I HOPE YOU DIE!" and with that he tried to run away, but as tired as he was the escape wasn't successful and Maggie blocked him promptly with her foot, pushing him to the ground. She was furious, after she acted so nicely to him all the day, this was the reaction she deserved? She couldn't believe her little brother was still so immature, but yet he seemed to be learning in the last period... Maybe she had been too kind on him and he took advantage of this fact... In that moment she realised she was applying too much pressure and removed her foot, Michael was almost passing out, she hoped she didn't break anything on him, although he deserved it. She kneeled down and took him in her hand and inspected him, nothing seemed broken.

"I really can't believe you little bro, how could you be so mean to me and Emily? This doesn't end here, tonight we will speak about your punishment." And with that she searched for one of her sock, put him inside and tied the entrance, and then threw the sock inside a drawer so he could reflect on his mistakes for a while.

"Wow I really can't believe he was so disrespectful! I hope you will punish him as he deserves." Commented harshly Emily.

"Don't worry, I will. I think I have been too kind on him recently, and since he is so immature he thought that he could abuse this kindness, but from tomorrow he will regret, oh yes he will regret soooo bad. But now let's upload some video on Instagram!" And so the two of them spent time until evening having fun trying to forget the unpleasant episode of the afternoon.

In his sock, Michael was totally sore, he was still wet from saliva and smell like feet as never before. Confused thoughts were running in his head, he felt very badly threaten during this afternoon, but recently his sister was kind to him... Maybe he overreacted? No! They humiliated him like never before and now they were probably uploading videos so that everybody could see him! This was too much. But still something inside him was thinking that maybe he should just accept his new reality and apologize to his sister, at the end, what could he do? He was just a three inches boy, maybe Maggie had the right to do what she wanted with him? And immediately he felt disgusted for even thinking something like this. And time flew as he was in this torment.

By night Judy came back and Maggie told her about what happened. Of course she got angry and told her daughter that she was free to punish her little brother as she pleased. She didn't feel like speaking to him and went directly to sleep.

The next day, as it was a Saturday, there was no school, she woke up early and went for a running. When she came back she opened the drawer and extracted her brother who was half sleeping.

"So little bro, feeling guilty and in mood for apologize?" She directly asked.

"Listen... Did you realize how badly you treated me when you put me in your mouth? How degrading and humiliating it was?" He found himself surprised as he didn't think he would fin the courage to tell her this.

"Ow don't play this game with me little bro, you know it's dirty what you're doing, don't try to change the subject, we're talking about you here not me." She replied with conviction.

"What? I reacted like this because.." but he was stopped as she grabbed him and put her thumb on his tiny mouth. 

"I kinda expected this immature reaction from you, that's why you're going back into the drawer." His eyes went wide, she couldn't be serious, he just spent at least twelve hours inside there, he was thirsty, hungry and needed to go to toilet she couldn't put him back! But he was obliged to watch powerless as she removed firstly her shoes and then her socks. An overwhelming smell came form there as he realized she just came back from running. He tried to squirm as much as he could but all his efforts were useless. Slowly his sister inserted him in the smelly sock and tied the only way out. 

"No please!! Maggie I beg you let me out!!" He screamed

"Now you will have 24 hours more to think about what you have done mouse-boy." She evilly said.

"What!? Please I'm sorry Maggie forgive me!" He cowardly replied.

"I don't believe you little bro, you will have time to reflect and be really sorry until tomorrow."

And with that she put him again in the drawer.

If the previous night was bad, now it was an agony. He was needing food and water so bad, and the smell was so strong that was getting him high. After a couple of hours he found himself unable to hold his pee anymore and just obliged to pee on himself. He cried again for hours, he must have been the most pathetic human being ever born. How could he even think to go against his sister? In the end it was all his fault if he was in this condition, because if he would have been smart, he would have stayed on his sister good side and just avoid her provocations. After half a day, the low level of oxygen and high level of smell brought him to a delirious sleep. He was dreaming about being a slave in the ancient time, devoted to an extremely powerful goddess who was commanding him in every aspect, and he was so greatful to his goddess, until finally she showed him her face, it was Maggie. He woke up abruptly, without any conception of time and just waiting for his time to be rescued, which happened four hours later.

When his sister opened the the drawer, she found herself surprised from how powerful the smell was. "The poor guy must be dying inside there" she thought amused. It was almost hard to open the sock without getting sick from the smell. When she finally did, she threw her brother on her bed and looked at him with curious eyes. Even without the sock he was still smelling extremely like feet. As soon as he found the energy, he bowed in front of his sister and started to speak as loud as he could:

"Please big sister, I am terribly sorry for what I told you and Emily, I'm a total jerk and you know that I'm too immature to understand things, I need your guidance in life. I beg you tell me whatever I need to do for being forgiven and I will do it." He has thought about the best words to use in the last few hours.

She was looking satisfied at him.

"I see little brother, but still I think you need to spend other 24 hours in the sock." She calmly replied. His eyes went wide and he started to shiver at the thought of being for another minute inside there.

"I beg you big sister, I will do whatever you want, just tell me and I will do it, please have mercy!" He screamed raising his head and looking at her. And he saw that she was laughing.

"Relax little bro, I'm joking. You're not going back there... Yet" she began.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you" he started to repeat like a madman approaching her feet and kissing them in a demonstration of submission.

"I guess you're thirsty after all that time in the sock." She kindly stated.

"Oh yes please, I'm dying for water!" He exclaimed looking at her with begging eyes.

"Ok here you go." And with that she poured little  water on her sole and between her toes. He looked at her perplexed.

"Well go ahead, drink it." She calmly stated.

"Ehm what you mean?"  He replied confused.

"It's not so difficult little bro, lick it from my foot." 

"Ehm, can't I have some normal water please?"

"No, as a part of your punishment, I decided that until next Sunday whatever you eat or drink will be directly from my or mom's feet, to show how much you're sorry about your behaviour and to teach you some humbleness." She concluded looking at him with authority.

He gulped. Her feet were already smashing him in every aspect of his life, and now this? Those feet were going to provide him also his source of sustainment? The symbolic meaning of this punishment was going to crush his mind. But yet he approached her foot again and slowly with hesitation he started to lick wherever he found water. The familiar smell now also became a taste as Maggie continued to poor some water on her foot. After that, she applied some smashed potatoes between her toes and ordered him to lick it clean. Without complaints, he fulfilled the task, feeling that the relationship with his sister was changing every bite he took as she was getting closer to the mythological goddess of his dream.


 


Chapter 9: A week with mommy. by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

Here we are in another twisted episode.

After his meal, it was finally time to get clean and Maggie happily washed him in the sink of the bathroom. After that, they went in the living room and he told also his mother how sorry he was, then they decided to watch a movie and his duty was to pumper their feet. She was really amused with his new size. At dinner time, Judy claimed her turn to feed her son, and so she smashed some bread on the floor under her feet and ordered him to lick it clean as she was still angry at him for his behaviour. He couldn't do anything but complying. For the night it was decided that he would sleep in his mother sock, inserted in her shoe. The next day was Monday and he was restored to his maximum but still reduced size since they were going to school. Aware that everybody was updated on his situation through Instagram, he didn't dare raising up his eyes as he was entering hand to hand with his sister inside the building. As the previous days, he could feel the look of everybody on him and some irreverent comments about his actions with his sister, but nobody dared to insult him because of his protector's presence. Rumors had in fact spread in the school about how much money Maggie was doing and everybody felt great respect for her. When they had to separate for going to class, he suddenly felt vulnerable. In class everybody made fun of him, and only the French teacher told him that he was looking cute in his new size, to not listen to his companions because they were jealous of him and that she would gladly enjoy a foot massage from him. He felt very confused. At lunch time the psychological pressure was becoming unbearable and he felt extremely relieved to see his sister. He timidly approached her as she was speaking with some friends. 

"Hey big sis..." He poked at her.

"Oh my god he is so cute! He is like your little assistant!" Exclaimed one of her girlfriend while pinching his cheek.

"Do you think he can rub my feet later?" Asked another.

"Sure girls! Just come to my house and he will be at our disposal! Now let's go to eat. By the way, Jessica isn't feeling good and she didn't come today, just to inform you." She happily replied grabbing him possessively under his chin. Just for information... It was his girlfriend, why didn't she tell him before he bitterly thought.

To his surprise, Maggie just bought food for herself.

"Bis sis... I'm hungry, why don't you buy food for me as well?" He begged her.

"Well, it is still part of your punishment, but if you behave properly I will give you part of mine." And so they went to sit together. She casually ate with her friends in front of him until some chicken was left. 

"So do you want to eat it?" She asked him.

"Yes please I'm starving!" He replied.

And with that she removed her shoe and sock, put her foot on the table and pinched the chicken between her toes. 

"Go ahead little bro, eat it." She smiled at him.

"What? Are you crazy? No thanks I prefer not to eat it." He replied feeling offended.

"Little bro when I offer you something you're going to accept it! I told you would eat just from my feet this week and you still asked for food, now you're going to eat it or spend other 48 hours in my socks." She threatened him. The idea was scaring the hell out of him, but still it was too embarrassing to do it in public... And while he was waiting his sister pushed her foot in his mouth.

"Now be a good little boy and eat it." She ordered, and he complied.

"No way! This is hilarious!" Some of her friends commented, and the whole room started to look in their direction, Michael just wanted to disappear.

"Be sure to lick it clean if you don't want any surprises at home" continued his big sister. He was mortified, it was the first time she humiliated him like this in public. She was still angry at him and was displaying all her power. 

The rest of the day passed quite smoothly, but he felt too humiliated to go back to school the next day and demanded to stay at home, his mother happily accepted to spend some time with her son.

"Now sweety lick clean between my toes, we don't want to leave them dirty do we?" Judy watch at the three inches small boy with encouraging eyes.

"Y..yes mommy..." He answered before starting lapping again his meal.

"Now that's my good boy! I don't know why we didn't think about this idea before, I think it's a perfect combination for keeping my feet clean and add important mineral salts to your diet!" Laughed happily Judy. Michael wasn't sure she was joking. 

During the day Judy studied her little son, he was so cute that he looked like a little hamster, and he was behaving as such obbeing to her every command. In the afternoon they went to watch TV and she started petting him in her hands.

"Mom... Can I ask you something?" At a certain point he began.

"It's mommy sweety, and sure go ahead and ask." She replied.

"I think... I don't want back to school for a while... You know everybody is making fun of me since, well, Maggie posted everything about us on Instagram." He timidly stated. He didn't dare to say that she made him eat from her foot in front of everybody.

She looked at him. She enjoyed so much this day with her little son that she was actually starting to think that she wanted to spend more time with him, maybe this was the occasion she was waiting.

"Well, you shouldn't be embarrassed, as you know your sister is just trying to help you, but yes, you can spend this week at home with mommy, would you like that?" She proposed him.

"Yes please! I would love that!" And they thought it was perfect at the same time.

And so his week went on. His mother took a week off from work and he was spending most of the day with her, humbling eating from her feet, massaging them, and then get massaged in return. Sometimes she would playfully put him in her mouth and enjoyed tormenting him for some time. In the evening, his sister would come back and update her Instagram page and at the end of the day he would sleep in his mother's or sister's socks. He stayed three inches for the whole week, and his mother observed in him some changes: he was not hesitating anymore before eating from her feet and he was rather comfortable spending time with them, his natural smell was getting closer to her feet odour and he was accepting every maneuver she was making with his body. She was so proud of herself, in just one week she managed to change him so much, but this would have just been the beginning.

On Sunday evening, the whole family was having a nice time on the couch watching TV, Michael was finishing his lunch between his sister's toes And his dessert was waiting between his mother's. 

"So little bro, are you ready to come to school with me tomorrow? I was thinking of an amazing idea, I could bring you inside my shoes and then pretend in front of everybody that some little rocks were inside there and then, surprise surprise, instead of the rock I would take out you! Can you immagine how hilarious would that be?" Maggie chuckled. 

He froze, only the idea made him shiver from embarrassment, this week had been so chill and free of every social pressure that he forgot what was waiting for him. He just wasn't ready.

"But... But..." He formulated but his mother interrupted him.

"Michael is going to stay with me tomorrow, it will be better for him, I will bring him to my office so that he can help me during the day." She stated.

Both teenagers looked at her surprised.

"But mooom, what about my Instagram, I already told some friends that I was gonna do it, I need him tomorrow." Maggie complained, talking of her brother like he was an accessory. Her accessory.

"I'm sorry sweety, but it's already decided, you can play with him when you come home." Judy calmly replied, proud of her daughter.

"Did he tell you that he doesn't want to come with me?!" She began starting to squeeze him between her feet. "You know he is such a crying baby and you already had him all the week!" And then speaking to her brother: "Is that so little boy? Are you afraid of your sister's? I swear that I'm gonna smother you so hard until you pass out." She finished increasing the pressure.

"N..no please Mag!" He screamed fearing for his life.

"Sweety it is my decision, he didn't say anything trust me, I just think it's better for little Mickey here to spend some time with his mommy that's all, now please release him and let him eat his dessert." His mother gently asked to Maggie.

"But mooom!!" Insisted the daughter.

"No but honey, release him now." Asked more firmly Judy.

"Uhfff, oook, but he needs to apologize!" She screamed before releasing him. Michael was seriously on the edge of fainting and really worried about his life when he got free that he didn't understand what was going on.

"Ok honey. Now Michael, apologize to your sister and then come to eat your dessert!" Sentenced Judy.

"What?" His started, but immediately realized it would have been a terrible mistake and promptly corrected himself: "ehm, I'm sorry Maggie?" He said not sure what he needed to apologize for and immediately planted a kiss on her big toe. 

Maggie grabbed possessively his head between her toes and finished: "I hope you're happy that you ruined my day you stupid mouse boy, next time I get you I will keep you in my shoe for a week!" And with that she released him and went to her room. Too shocked, scared and confused, he just crawled to his mother's awaiting those and started to eat his dessert.

"Don't worry sweety, you know your sister can exaggerate sometimes, but she just wants your best." Judy tried to smooth the situation.

He had some doubts about it, but he wasn't in the shape for arguing.

"Tomorrow it's going to be so much fun at the office, I can't wait to show you to my colleagues!"

And just when he thought he was at the bottom he sank a little more. 


End Notes:

Feedbacks are welcomed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8693