- Text Size +
Story Notes:

first story and english is not my mother language

Author's Chapter Notes:

let's see where it goes

It was a hot afternoon of July in Arizona and Michael was driving his bicycle very fast in order to get home and get a shower the soonest. He did play football for the whole evening and the only thing he wanted now was to take a cool shower.

But when he entered in the house, he heard the water flowing down in the bathroom meaning that somebody was already inside. And to his great disappointment it was his little sister Maggie, and that meant things would have gone long.

Michael was now 15 years old going on 16 standing at about 5 feet 8 inches was an average height for his age. He was attending high school with not particularly brilliant results being more keen on playing the piano instead of studying. His sister Margaret was 3 years younger and 5 inches shorter than him and quite a brat (maybe a lot) and being a really smart kid and the youngest she was used to get what she wanted. Her grades were all the best in school and she was the captain of the soccer female team of the city.  Useless to say that she was the preferred child of their mother Judy. The single mother, as their father left when he was 3, had raised her children alone while working as a successful lawyer in a very strict way, often fighting with the oldest with the compliance of her daughter.

So Michael situation was not the most pleasant in the family, as a young male grown up under an authoritarian mother with a bratty little sister already smarter than him. But that’s life, you don’t choose your family and so he just adapted to the situation.

But now he just wanted to shower so bad. He entered the bathroom and asked politely:

“hey mag, how long will it take? I really need to take a shower”

“I just entered so about 20 minutes ok?” she replied.

“well… if it’s at worse 20 minutes ok, thanks” and went into his bedroom.

And so he just laid on the bed looking at his phone. After 25 minutes he went back to the bathroom and Maggie was still under the shower.

“Maggie you said 20 minutes, and 25 has passed, can you let me wash please?” he wanted to stay on her good side.

“Mickey a shower takes what it takes, when I finish I will tell you, now get out” she calmly replied.

“This is not fair! I always make you favour and you always treat me bad, you’ve had plenty of time to take the shower now come out” he said feeling rage inside him.

“don’t use that voice with me you jerk, you know that if I tell mum that you spoke so bad at me you will be grounded don’t you? So now disappear and don’t hope I will get out any soon now. Just be grateful I will not tell mum.” She said with superiority.

That was too much to handle, and he felt tears coming to his eyes and he just lost control.

“You bitch! I was asking you just a favour and you always treat me like shit! Come immediately out!”

But in that moment he heard a voice behind him and instantly blinked.

“Excuse me Michael? How did you just call your sister?”

It was his mother Judy standing cross arm and with a killing look in her eyes, that was really bad.

“m..mom” he mumbled too afraid “it was her!”

“3 months” she just replied.

“What? Mom you can’t be serious” he exclaimed seeing the world crushing him.

“you’re grounded for 3 months. No going out, no cell phone and double chores, hope you’ll learn”

“but mum she always treats me badly I’m the victim here you don’t understand!”

“4 months now, it’s better for you stop, and apologize your sister, immediately.” And with that she made clear that he had no choice.

Meantime Maggie had got out the shower and was drying herself, looking amused at the situation.

When he saw her smile, Michael’s world collapsed, he had never felt so beaten in his life. But knowing that his mother could make it worse the only thing he did was to whisper “I’m sorry” and went into his room. He buried his face in the pillow and began to cry until it was evening and without having dinner he fell asleep.

The next morning he woke full of hunger and without thinking headed to the kitchen, got his cereals and had his breakfast. Suddenly his mother came inside the kitchen holding a remote controller in her hands.

“Michael, there is something I want to tell you” she began, walking closer to him. To prevent every possible bad scenarios, he sentenced

“I’m sorry for yesterday I was wrong, I will never do it again”

Judy smiled at him.

“you see sweety, this is a step ahead but I’m not sure it’s enough to correct what you did yesterday. No civil person would’ve acted like you and this worries me. You’re my son and people can’t see that I’ve grown you up in an improper manner let’s say. So I think I came up with a great solution, for all of us. Especially for your relationship with your younger sister, it will be really a healthcare.” She continued as she put a hand on his shoulder looking him in the eyes from her 5 feet 9 height.

“Mum I’m really sorry it will never happen again but it wasn’t all my fault! I was pushed to that!” fearing what her solution would be.

“As I thought honey, you don’t see how serious this situation is, if I wasn’t there, you would have physically hurt her! And that’s exactly why I bought this, it’s exactly what we need” and she showed him the remote.

“mum… what this exactly is?” he asked, feeling awkwardly.

“well honey, THIS is a shrinking device, it is able to reduce the size of object and.. people” she simply said.

“And wh..what you have to do with it? How is it related to me?” he continued, fearing to heard the answer.

“I will put you to a more, suitable size let’s say, in this way, you’re relationship with your sister will be on the same level, you will heal from your violent behaviour and I will be able to control you better” She concluded, smiling again.

“MOM ARE YOU CRAZY? What the hell this means, you can’t shrink me it’s insane!” he shouted astonished.

“watch your language mister! You’re already grounded, don’t make it worse.” She warned him “as I said, you’re grounded so it’s not up to you the decision, second it’s perfectly legal and I have all the necessary papers and third there are plenty of studies that shows that it’s a perfect treatment to gain family harmony. You will not be shrunken forever honey, just the time you need to think on your mistake and learn how to be a better brother and son.” And with that she started setting the device.

“mom mom mom you have to listen to me this is not the solution please I will do everything, just ask me and I will do, chores for all the summer study all the day whatever but please not this, it’s not going to help! Please I beg you mom!” he implored, putting himself on his knees, hoping this would make her pity.

“Honey, you can never trust your mother can’t you? If I and lots of psychologists say that’s for the best, why do you have to make it so hard? You see that’s exactly the reason we need this.”

“mom… I beg you” he said whith tears in the eyes.

“I think 1 foot it’s perfect! Here it comes mickey!”

And it really came. In the moment she pressed her thumb on the red button, michael’s world begin to grow. As he was already on his knees, he saw his mother slowly getting further and his clothes getting bigger until he was eaten by his t shirt.

He instantly panicked and squirmed under his t shirt, trying in vain to find a way out. Then something grabbed and immobilized him and after few seconds he was flying in the air still inside his package. Then his mother started to pull him out from one of his shirt’s sleeve. After he was half out, she turned him so he could see her. It was the most terrifying moment in his life: he was looking directly at a giantess in her face while being suspended in the air, he never felt so much fear and his heartbeat started to speed up until he thought it would’ve exploded. He was literally shaking.

Judy looked at her son, he was so little and terrified she could feel his heart racing with her hands and that made her warmly smile at him, it was like holding a little baby or rather a scared cat instead of her almost 16 years old son.

“oww honey you’re so cute! My little baby you don’t have to be afraid mommy’s here for you, now try to calm down” she naturally said totally inside the motherly role as she began to hold him closer to her chest and cuddle him.

“Mom… I’m scared” was all he said totally overwhelmed by the situation.

“Relax honey, mommy’s here for you ok? It will all be better, now just try to calm down baby” said in a soft cozy voice, and even if she was the one who shrunk him, Michael felt grateful to her and tried to relax, but unfortunately for him he looked down and saw how high he was, it was almost a certain death jump from there. He panicked and started squirming “oh my god, oh my god” and that was too much, although Judy grabbed him prontly and firmly enough to not let him fall, on his shirt’s sleeve began to form a humid circle.

“Honey, did you pee on yourself? Ahah you’re really scared aren’t you? Let’s go to the bathroom” she continued laughing until they were there. Still holding him she opened the door and accidentally smelled him. “oh my god aren’t you a stinky baby? It’s really time for a bath what you say?” and she started to fill sink with hot water with some soap to make foam. After it was full, she gently extracted him from the t shirt and looked at him. He was smaller than a baby, totally terrified and totally naked without complaining, this was what her family needed.

As she looked at him, he gained contact with the reality and tried to figure out what was happening. Immediately he covered his privates with shame, blushing visibly. This just made his mother happier

“Honey there’s nothing I haven’t already seen, no need to be embarrassed ok?” She said getting her face closer to him. He just flipped his head to not look at her, but then she held him with one hand and with her free hand she grabbed his little chin index and thumb to keep his head in place. “I said ok?” she insisted, looking him straight in the eyes, and although he had all the reason in the world to protest, he just nodded.

“good! So now I can give you a bath!” she exclaimed.

“What? Mom it’s not necessary I can do it myself!” he panicked again at the absurdity of her request

“nonsense sweety, you just peed yourself, it will take time to get control over things now, it’s too risky to do it yourself, I will take care of that” and with that she moved him toward the sink.

He could have probably pointed out that he was too scared when he peed, or that she could have just not shrank him, but seeing his mother so huge was just too much to complain. Her presence was majestic, everything from her was spreading authority and he was totally in her awe, like they were on to different levels: just to the power of her hands were enough to crush him and some survival instinct was suggesting him to don’t argue with this creature.

“here you go little mouse!” she chuckled as she dropped him inside the sink. Despite not wanting to admit it, the sensation of the hot water was great. After few seconds, her hands where coming at him again with other soap on and she took him out of the water started spreading the soap all over his body massaging him. She started from the head, then the arm and after the torso. When she reached the lower region Michael begin to tense, hoping she would stop. But instead she went straight down; first she massaged his buttcheeks, and then she stucked her index between them which caused Michael to immediately jump.

“oh you’re so sensitive honey, I think I have to hold you firmier!”

He was too embarrassed to answer. She spent other ten uncomfortable seconds massaging his anus for the sake of cleaness in her opinion and then she turned him. All that touching had slowly aroused him, making his penis hard. He really wanted to be in other places. To his disappoint, she began to rub also there.

“oh what do we have here? Is little mickey a naughty boy? Shame on you mouse boy!” she continued, laughing and rubbing his penis. After 20 more uncomfortable seconds, she went for the legs and then to his feet.

“what a tiny little feet you  have! You’re really a little mouse aren’t you?” and she began to tickle him. He instantly reacted and she kept him down while continuing tickling his feet.

“Mom.. ahahhah.. please stop.. I can’t..” and exploded in laughter again. When she stopped, she flushed him and then dried him.

“there you are, like new! It’s time to show you to Maggie!”

He instantly blinked, the little relax he got from the bath vanished immediately.

“i.. I don’t think it’s a good idea mom..” he suggested.

“And why is that? This is the main reason of your shrinking, just stop being such a crying baby, are you afraid of your little sister?” She teased him.

“well.. a little?” he didn’t want to see her and wasn’t really in the mood to be a macho.

“Ow little mickey is afraid of his little sister? Honey she will not eat you I promise, if you behave properly” she maliociously simled.

He gulped “what do you mean?” asked timidly.

“I mean that she will be gentle if you’ll be a little gentleman, I know her. So first of all I think you should apologize again, and maybe ask her what you can do for her, understood?”

“yes yes, of course” he just answered too scared from the image of his sister eating him.

“that’s my little boy, now let’s go in the living room” and she grabbed him pointing to her room.

“Mom, She can’t see me naked! Have you shrunken my clothes?”

“Honey, many therapists strongly advise to remove all the social barrier during the treatment, it will make the patient more in contact with the family as we’re redefining our relations, so no, I don’t think you will have clothes during this period, it’s for the best.” She harshly said.

“oh… but.. but maybe..” he stuttered.

“Honey, are you questioning me again?” she asked looking at him in the eyes.

“no, no” he immediately answered.

“good, now I was thinking it will be funny to do your sister a surprise, wouldn’t it?”

“s..sure, what surprise?”

“What if I put you in a box and I tell her that there’s a gift for her! Then when she opens it you come out, apologize again and tell her you’re the gift! And you will spend the day with her doing what she says to have pardon! It’s grat no?” she was really excited about it.

“mom.. in a box? I don’t want to stay inside a box..” he started, trying to figure out a way to change his mother’s mind from such a crazy idea. It will surely be “unforgettable” to spend a day doing what is sister wanted at 1 foot of height, but he was too afraid of his mom to disappoint her. “maybe she will be scared to see me little, what if she throws the box? I can die!”

“oh sweety don’t worry, I will hold the box, so it’s decided! And if you do, your punishment period it’s decreased to 3 months, now let’s go”

And he couldn’t really complain, his mother never reduced her punishment, so this was a t least a step ahead.

She found an old doll box and laughed at the coincidence, she put he him and he fitted perfectly, only his feet were in view so she would have not acknowledge him. He felt really claustrophobic. So they went in her room. She went, the only thing he saw was darkness.

From outside he heard his mother saying “wake up honey, I’ve got a surprise for you”

“what is it mum? I don’t play with dolls since I was 8!” Maggie said a little disappointed.

“But this is a very special one, it’s really expensive and many girls like you would love one of this kind trust me! Now be a dear and open it, but very carefully, because it’s really fragile.” Liar, she would put my life in risk, but squirming would have been worse, the best thing to do was to pretend to be a real doll.

“Ok.. if you insist” she replied sceptical. He felt the box being passed and his sister beginning to open the box, then a hand grabbed him and started lifting. “don’t move, stay still, don’t scare her” he thought afraid.

Then he was in the light again, in the hand of his sister who was looking at him. He just stayed still, the only things moving where his pupil growing with fear and Maggie’s smile growing with malice.

“MUM, you shrank him?!” she asked almost in exctasy.

“Yes sweety, he is your brother!” she happily replied.

“and he is my doll now?!” She asked with hope.

“For today yes, be gentle with him Maggie!”

“Yay! Mom you’re the super best I love you!” she exclaimed running to her with her brother still in her hand and they hugged tightly.

Then both of them looked at him, his mother with an encouraging look on her face. And so he looked at his sister and started “I’m sorry for what I did yesterday, I hope you will forgive me.” And he really felt bad for apologizing to something he really shouldn’t.

“Don’t worry dolly brother, you have a whole day to show me how sorry you are” she concluded smiling again, making him really afraid.