Winning Ticket by Saturn Knight
Summary:

Big Love Studios, home of tall six to seven foot women is also home to the tallest and biggest. "Big Love" herself who stands at a little over six-hundred feet. Unfortunately it costs tens of thousands, even millions of dollars to use her "services"

When a loner named Guy picks up a raffle ticket that costs hundreds of dollars he may get the chance to see her in person.

But is she someone he used to know? Someone he cared for and loved back before she was a gargantuan titan?


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 14068 Read: 35749 Published: October 14 2019 Updated: October 14 2019
Story Notes:

This is the smuttiest thing I've ever written and was initially going to be a round robin one shot. Somehow it developed into a full short story.

1. Chapter 1: Winner. Sort of. by Saturn Knight

2. Chapter 2: Depression by Saturn Knight

3. Chapter 3: From Another World by Saturn Knight

4. Chapter 4: Reunited by Saturn Knight

5. Chapter 5: Between the Valley and the Lips by Saturn Knight

6. Chapter 6: Back to Front by Saturn Knight

7. Chapter 7: Between the Two of Us by Saturn Knight

8. Chapter 8: The Titan Learns the Truth by Saturn Knight

9. Chapter 9: Departure by Saturn Knight

Chapter 1: Winner. Sort of. by Saturn Knight

His heart hammered hard in his chest as the coach drove through the gates of the gargantuan studio known as “Big Love Studios”. He could barely believe his luck. Not in a million years had he expected this to happen, for him to actually be here. Yet it had happened and soon he would see her.

Again.

If it was who he thought it was.

Ten-thousand dollars was the usual fee and that was for a two-hour slot with the star attraction. For the full experience it cost a million, though from what he had read from the millionaires and billionaires it was worth it.

Not that he would ever find out.

Guy Alexander had bought a raffle ticket a few months back for a huge sumr13;at least for himr13;of five hundred dollars. It was not an amount he had ever spent on a game of chance before, but the opportunity to see her was something he couldn’t pass up. At least not again. He had already skipped five times already and didn’t want to risk skipping for a sixth. Especially with the rumors that this might be the last time. If he hadn’t bought that ticket and it had been the last raffle, then he would have never forgiven himself. Not that he had expected to be one of the winners.

Though, winner was not the right term.

A few days after purchasing the ticket, buyer’s remorse had hit him, and it had hit him hard. A month later that remorse had turned into elation when he found out that he had actually won. Then disappointment had kicked in when he had realized that it wasn’t the top prize. It wasn’t even the second prize, but the dreaded third.

The raffle had been in three tiers. Tier one was the full premium experience which included everything. It was a whole day’s experience and was the pinnacle of what was on offer and usually cost a million dollars. Tier two was the ten-thousand dollar tier and was two hours with a choice of four options: mouth, breasts, vagina or ass. Unlike what some actually wanted, there wasn’t any actual contact. Instead it was a journey from inside what amounted to a giant transparent dildo. The lucky customer got to sit inside it while the giantess had her way with it.

Unfortunately, Guy would never experience that. Not that he wanted that experience, not on its own. He wanted to feel the love they had shared so long ago. She had been special to him once, and he didn’t want to be just another customer. No, he wanted more. But as he kept reminding himself, that wasn’t going to happen. Especially not with tier three.

Tier three was a simple meet and greet. While on its own that would be a good thing. But not this time. There were fifteen other people with him, both men and women. There would be no one-on-one and no chance of rekindling what had once been.

In total, over a million people had entered the raffle and he had to admit, the odds had been overwhelmingly stacked against him. He knew he was lucky just to be able to see her in person again, let alone anything else. He had a deep fear though that she wouldn’t remember him, or if she did that she didn’t want him to be there. What other reason could there be as to why she hadn’t contacted him?

Maybe it wasn’t even her. She went by the name “Big Love” and nothing else. But she looked so much like Chloe that he had to believe it was her. There was no one else it could be.

Right?

The coach came to a stop and the driver switched off the ignition. The tall seven-foot buxom lady that sat behind the driver stood up and pulled down on her skirt which had slightly ridden up her legs. She then spoke. “Here we are gentlemen and the two lucky young ladies. If you will follow me, I shall take you inside.”

The group all stood up and followed her out, Guy being the last one off. They followed her into a large room with tables and chairs where they all sat and signed a waver in case of accidental injury while on the premises. The group was then instructed on the dos and do nots of the meet and greet. No hollering, no requests, especially for her to do anything to or for them, and certainly no trying to touch her.

With all that out of the way, they were led to a large elevator that ascended up several levels before coming to a stop. They then exited and followed the tall buxom lady onto a large open area full of tables and chairs that overlooked an enormous courtyard. In the distance he could see the tower.

The tower had a rail on it which allowed the giant dildo to ride up and down. This enabled it to get into position for whatever the giantess wanted to do. The top position was used for blowjobs. The center position was used for when she wanted to titfuck it. The lower was for anal play and doggystyle. The bottom on the raised platform pointing up at the sky as for straight up sex.

While Guy had seen the porn videos that had been made, he had always wondered what it was like to see it in person? To enter inside her? He knew that it had to be an unforgettable experience. Then again, every experience with her had been unforgettable.

Everyone took a chair, most taking the ones closest to the railing. Guy, being last was forced to take one of the rear tables furthest away. As everyone else chatted away to each other, he sat there quietly feeling more nervous that he had ever felt before in his entire life.

He looked up as a group of tall beautiful women stepped out all holding bottles of wine and glasses. They placed them down in front of them, uncorking the wine before leaving. Guy watched as the others poured themselves a drink. He didn’t. He wanted to be fully aware when she came.

Well, perhaps “came” wasn’t the appropriate word in this circumstance.

Ten minutes passed before he heard a rumble. He looked over to see giant doors had opened on a large building on the far side of the humongous courtyard. He stared, as did everyone else in anticipation of her appearance.

Then she emerged, rising up out of the building step by step as though she were climbing gargantuan stairs. Maybe she was, but Guy was too mesmerized to put too much thought into it.

She was gigantic and she was completely naked.

It was hard to try and judge her size. Nowhere online did it say what her height was but she had to be five to six-hundred feet tall. She towered over them despite them being elevated. Also, she wore no clothes because there were none that could be made to fit. Not and be durable enough to survive.

None of that was what interested him, though. His focus was not on her body, but on her face. She looked so much like his ex-girlfriend Chloe, down to the dark eyebrows, eyes and frizzy hair that it was hard to believe it could be anyone else. He kept his gaze on her face until it was obstructed by her oversized breasts as she loomed over the group.

Guy couldn’t remember them being so huge. Well, in relation to her body that was. Of course every part of her was huge, but they appeared even more so.

He looked down her body and found that the platform they were on only went up to her lower thighs giving him and everyone else a clear view of her vagina.

With a rumble she sat down, her nipples peaking over the edge. Everyone craned their heads upwards to look at her face as she stared down at them with a warm smile.

One by one she looked at each person until her eyes land in his. Guy felt his heart palpitate as she seemed to stare at her for an eternity.

Her gaze left his and she addressed the whole group, her voice quiet yet still loud at the same time. “I’m so happy you all came,” she said.

Guy continued to stare in disbelief. This was actually happening. She was right there, almost within reach. It was Chloe. Those eyes, the mole on the underside of her left breast. It was all there, but magnitudes bigger. She had also filled out a lot in all the right places and had grown even more beautiful. She was a literal goddess.

Then the reality hit him. He was just some schmuck. Even if it was his ex-girlfriend, did she even care anymore? She could have anyone on Earth. He didn’t have the money or the looks. He couldn’t even hold down a job. He was a failure.

Guy closed his eyes as she once more spoke to the group. “Raise your hands and ask me some questions.”

He glanced briefly at the others as their hands shot up. His remained firmly on his lap, his gaze turning downwards at the floor. He didn’t have any questions, none that he wanted to ask in front of people. What if it was Chloe and she either didn’t remember him or pretended not to? He didn’t want to make an idiot out of himself. He felt depressed enough as it was.

“You there,” Chloe said.

Guy looked up to see her pointing at one of the two woman, her insanely big finger looming over her like a bus.

“What’s it like to have men literally inside you?” the woman shouted.

“No need to yell. I have very good hearing,” the giantess said.

“Sorry.”

“No need. And to answer your question, it’s amazing. Knowing what they’re seeing and experiencing. Knowing that I am the only one on the planet that can give them that experience. Also, it’s not just men. It’s women too. You probably know that since you’re here, but women also enjoy the experience. It’s especially unique for them.”

Chloe’s eyes fell on him a second time and he stared back. Did he see recognition in her eyes? As she focused on another person, then another, Guy realized that he was imagining it. She wasn’t looking at him specifically, but at them as a group.

This whole experience was quickly becoming torture.

She pointed to another who promptly asked his question. “Why does it cost so much?” he asked. “Like I’d never be able to justify paying even the lowest amount.”

“I know it might not seem fair, but it’s the way it is for a reason. If it was cheaper then we’d have to make it less personal. It would become a theme park and no one wants that. I want to keep it as intimate as possible. In fact, that was why we decided on doing the raffles. To give more people a chance that they would otherwise never have.”

The man didn’t seem entirely satisfied. Regardless, Guy could understand where she was coming from. He was a little jealous that others could buy her time when he couldn’t possible ever hope to be able to afford it. Then again, he used to get that time for free. Sure, she hadn’t been a giantess back then, she had been rather short. Even so, to his eyes she had been the most beautiful thing in the world. She still was.

“You there,” Chloe said pointing.

“Can you put me in your mouth?” a third asked. “That’s my thing and I’d love it if you’d do it. I’d be able to die happy. Not in your mouth, obviously. Though there is the hope.”

“Sorry, but this is a simple meet and greet,” she answered, a slight look of disgust on her face.

“It only has to be for five minutes,” the man pleaded. “I showered and everything.”

“No,” she repeated, her eyes once more falling on Guy. “As I said this is a simple meet and greet.”

“You sure you don’t want to suck on me? Come-on, do it. I know you want to. I’ve seen the things you do. Doesn’t it get to you that there’s a separation? Don’t you want to feel a real human inside you not some giant glass dildo? Or whatever the fuck it’s made out of.”

Her gaze shifted to the far side of the platform. Guy looked around to see two security officers approach. They stepped up to the man who had asked the question and whispered something into his ear.

Almost immediately he became angry. “You oversized bitch!” he shouted. “I just wanted you to fulfill part of my fantasy, but you can’t do that without me paying a million bucks you greedy fucking whore!”

Immediately, the guards grabbed him and hauled him to his feet. He struggled in their grip as they escorted him back to the elevator. Guy’s hand fell on his chest as he saw the look of pain on her face. The man’s comment hurt her and it hurt him in return.

Her eyes fell on him once again and he looked back with sorrowful eyes. She hadn’t deserved that. Sure, it cost a lot to come see her, but her food bill had to be as gargantuan as she was. Many were willing to pay, and so the price remained the same.

Chloe looked back towards those that had their hands raised, eagerly waiting to ask their questions. Guy looked down at his feet as one-by-one they got to ask them. So far he had found the experience rather disheartening.

It seemed to drag on forever, but eventually Chloe brought it to an end. “Okay, that’s all the questions I can take. It has been a wonderful experience.”

Guy looked up to see she was looking at him again. Her expression almost seemed sad.

“Do you have a question?” she asked him.

Guy opened his mouth but couldn’t think of anything. “No,” he said feeling his eyes fill with tears. He looked away and wiped them. He felt like a fool. He wanted to hold her, to hug her like he used to. He wanted to smell her hair, to feel her hands in his. But he would never have that again.

“Very well,” she said. “Thank you all for coming.” She stood up, the ground trembling as she found her feet. Her crotch was now the central point, filling their view. “Before you go, there is one more thing I must do as a thank you. It’s a little private show, especially for you.”

As she reached down and began to rub her clitoris, the group began to cheer. Guy stared at the sight for a few moments before turning his gaze skyward. Her eyes were peaking over her breasts and she appeared to be staring right at him as she massaged herself faster and faster.

The cheer of the crowd escalated as she began to thrust her hips. Then finally, with a look of ecstasy on her face she erupted. A waterfall of female ejaculate exploded over their heads, impacting the wall with enough force to crack it. The cheers grew feverish as it began to rain the remnants of her ejection.

Guy glanced towards the guards as he heard one of them speak. “Never seen her do that before,” he said to his friend.

The other guard concurred. “Yeah. I never knew she was a squirter. Something must have really got her going.”

“Yeah.”

Guy looked back at Chloe as she addressed them one last time. “Thank you all once again for coming.”

A voice yelled. “Looks like we’re not the only ones who came.”

There was some laughter and Guy felt a smile on his face. He was glad she had found her calling. He was just sad he couldn’t be a part of it.

The giantess waved as she turned and walked away back towards the giant doors. Guy reached out with his hand as she descended down and the doors closed behind her.

His heart ached with a deep sense of loss. This was it. His time with her was over and he, along with everyone else, would leave and he would never get the chance to see her again.

The tall attractive buxom lady from before stepped out of the door and briefly addressed the group before she escorted them back to the large elevator.

Guy didn’t hear anything that was said. He was on autopilot, his thoughts purely on Chloe. He could remember when he had first met her five years earlier in high-school. She had been a senior, a year older than him yet she had only been four-foot-four. She was a loner, bullied by near everyone else. He hadn’t exactly been mister popular, but he was ordinary enough to be ignored.

He had hated seeing it, especially when to him she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He had sought to get to know her. At first she had thought he was just teasing her like all the rest. Finally, though, he managed to gain her trust and they had become friends.

Being friend-zoned was not what he had hoped for, but he had excepted it all the same. It had been a few months later when he’d finally had the guts to ask her out properly. To his surprise she had said yes. He found out later, that she too had been disappointed that they had become mere friends.

They had started dating and for Guy it had been the best year of his life He’d never had a girlfriend before and the things she did were crazy. Then Chloe’s father had gotten a new job out of state on the far side of the county. They had kept touch for a while until one day he received a message that was near incomprehensible followed by a frantic phone call asking for help. Her voice had sounded strange, as though it wasn’t all there. Like she was a ghost or something.

At this point Guy had got his own place and a job. He had been saving so he could move across the country to be with her. He had dropped everything as soon as the call had ended and drove to her house. It had taken an entire day and by the time he arrived the army was there and her house and part of the neighborhood was a smoldering crater.

They had told him it was some meteor. Maybe it had been. Or maybe it had been something else. Whatever it was, the ramifications had been felt across the globe. Thousands of people had gone missing that day, with no real explanation. All of it couldn’t have been due to one meteor. Something else had happened. Now he knew, or at least he thought he knew. Chloe had grown big. What if everyone else that had vanished had shrunk? What if they were still alive?

Guy wiped his eyes again as they left the facility and got back aboard the coach. As they drove away, he rested his hand on the window, feeling he had left a part of himself back there. He felt empty as though nothing could ever fill the void.

“Chloe,” he whispered. “I love you.”

 

Chapter 2: Depression by Saturn Knight

The tired, worn down reflection stared back at him in the mirror. It was a stark reminder of how bad things had gone for him, of how miserable he was.

It had been five days since Guy had gone on the trip to see “Big Love” but it felt like a lot longer. Depression had hit him hard, especially when there had been no follow up from Chloe. It proved to him that she either didn’t remember him or didn’t care to. Why would she? She could do far better than a loser like him. She had the rich and wealthy rushing to use her services, as well as the porn videos that were made specifically for their pay-per-view streaming service. She was living it up, while he was barely living at all.

Guy turned away from the mirror and left his small cramped bathroom. He had to get ready for work, though he didn’t want to go. He didn’t think he could face it.

Knowing that he had to bite the bullet, he went anyway.

It was as bad as he had expected. Sat at the cash register scanning item after item wasn’t bad in itself, more that he didn’t want to interact with anyone, though they certainly wanted to interact with him.

He was thankful when he was taken off the register after his lunch break and tasked with stacking the shelves. That didn’t mean he was free from interaction. Customers still asked him where things were, but he didn’t mind that as much as the interaction was often brief and distracted him from the monotony.

Guy had never been a people person. He had always been a rather quiet reserved kind of guy. He suffered from anxiety, especially in crowds and as a result tended to drift between employment. Right now, with Christmas on the way, he had been hired as seasonal staff. Unfortunately, he knew come January he would likely be facing unemployment and an uncertain future. That was just the way his employment history went.

The end of his shift didn’t come soon enough, but thankfully it was the weekend again, meaning he had two days where he didn’t have to interact with anybody. Usually, he would take the overtime when he could, but since seeing Chloe again, he didn’t have the energy.

He bought some groceries on his way home, then without so much as changing out of his clothes, he went straight to bed.

It was the early hours of the morning when there was a loud knock at his door. He climbed out of bed and made his way to the door. He pulled it open to find the tall buxom beauty from Big Love Studios stood there on the other side of his door.

He could barely believe it.

“Guy Alexander,” the woman said.

He nodded eagerly. “That’s right.”

“Chloe has missed you so much. She wants to see you.”

Without question, Guy followed her out of the apartment building, not bothering to close or even lock his door. As they stepped out onto the street, the ground began to tremor. Guy couldn’t believe it.

“She’s here in the city?” he asked.

“Of course,” the woman answered as though it were not a big deal. “She wants to see you.”

A shadow fell over them and Guy looked up to see Chloe stretch high up into the sky. She had to be at least six times taller than she had been when he had seen her at the studio, yet she was just as beautiful.

Chloe reached down and scooped him up in her impossibly large hand and rose him up to her face. She grinned at him and he ran his hands through her hair and cupped the sides of her face like he used to.

Wait…

Guy awoke with a start. It was still dark outside and his alarm clock said it was three in the morning. Tears filled his eyes as he buried his face into his pillow. He longed to see her again, and the dream, even if for a moment, had granted him that wish. But it wasn’t real.

The rest of the weekend raced by with Guy spending most of it either sleeping or watching garbage on TV. He barely ate and only showered on Monday morning when it was time to once again go to work.

It was halfway through the week when he was called to the managers office. Guy didn’t know why, but he had a bad feeling about it.

The moment the pleasantries were out of the way, the manager began. “I’ve noticed over the last few weeks that you’re productivity has dropped off a cliff. You are supposed to greet the customers with a smile. Help them with a smile, serve them with a smile.”

“Sorry,” Guy said, unable to think of an adequate response.

“You’re still within your six week probation period. If you don’t smarten up and give the customers the service they deserve, then I’m gonna have to let you go.”

Guy forced a smile, but it came off more as a grimace.

“What’s with that look?” the manager asked. “Have you shit yourself or something? We have a reputation to maintain, so I expect you to maintain it, understood?”

“Understood.”

“Now get back down to the store floor and do your job. Make the customers feel welcome so they want to come back. Now go.”

Guy did as he was told. He faked the best smile he could while inside he was falling apart. By the time he was walking home that evening, he honestly didn’t know if he would be able to face another day. He knew he had to, otherwise he would be destitute and on the streets, but at that moment if felt preferable than having to do another shift.

Arriving home, he went straight to bed. Sleep, work, repeat. It felt like he was stuck in a never ending loop with no chance of escape.

He wanted to escape, he wanted to be free of it. But he didn’t know how.

The morning came sooner than it had any right to.

He grabbed a quick shower, brushed his teeth then ate breakfast in silence, dreading the eight hours that was to follow.

After putting on his shoes, he left his apartment, locking the door behind him. As he turned to head down the hall, he saw a somewhat familiar face.

It was the tall buxom beauty from Big Love Productions.

“Crap, I’m dreaming again,” Guy muttered. The worst dreams he had ever had were ones where he went to work, did a full shift and was coming home for the weekend only to wake up to find it was a Monday.

This wasn’t quite that bad. No, actually scratch that, it was worse.

“Guy Alexander?” the woman said as she approached.

He nodded. “Yes.” He noted that she was coming from the wrong side of the hall to have used the stairs. That meant either she had been wandering looking for his apartment, or she had come from the roof.

The woman kept her voice low. “Do you remember me? I’m Zaya from Big Love Productions.”

“I remember you,” Guy said, as he waited to wake up. “Is Chloe waiting outside?”

Zaya quirked an eyebrow. “No, she’s back at the studio where she lives. She couldn’t come here without causing untold destruction.”

“Did you come from the roof?”

“Guy. I won’t lie to you. Yes, I did. Come with me, there is much I have to tell you.”

“Uh, like what?”

“Like how your lover became what she is, and why your governments didn’t seek to destroy her.”

“What do you mean?”

“Follow me.” The woman turned and headed for roof access. Guy stood there for a moment, uncertain if he should follow.

Zaya turned around at the door. “Are you coming?”

Guy nodded and jogged over to her before the two ascended to the roof. As she flung the door open, a gust of cold wind blew down causing Guy to shiver.

“Come along,” Zaya said in a rather commanding tone.

Guy folded his arms as he stepped onto the roof. “I do have to go to work today,” he told her.

“No, you don’t,” Zaya said. “Today isn’t going to be another mediocre day, but one that will change your understanding of reality forever.”

“Listen, my girlfriend is bigger than most buildings. My understanding of reality is already changed forever.”

“Haven’t you ever wondered why she wasn’t seen as a threat and destroyed?”

“You pay off the government?”

“There is some of that, yes. The truth is a little more insidious than that.”

Zaya grabbed Guy tightly by the hand, then pulled out a small device with her other. Guy tried to pull his hand away, but she was surprisingly strong.

She pressed her thumb down on the device and the world around him began to shimmer and everything went white.

 

Chapter 3: From Another World by Saturn Knight

The light faded and Guy found himself in a strange room unlike anything he had ever seen before. The walls were smooth with a light shine and curved up to the ceiling. There were no lights, at least no obvious ones, yet the room was perfectly illuminated.

“Where am I?” Guy asked.

“Aboard my ship in high orbit,” Zaya said as she stepped in front of him.

“Orbit? Like space?”

“My real name is Valixia and I am from a distant world orbiting a distant star.”

“This is a dream,” Guy said with a shake of his head. “It has to be a dream.”

“No, this isn’t a dream.”

“So you’re an alien that just so happens to look human?”

“They exist,” Valixia said. “But I am not one of them.”

“You look human to me.”

“That’s because this is a disguise.”

Guy took a step back as she began to change. He was expecting tentacles or something equally horrific. Instead, she grew in height from seven to at least eighteen feet. That was not the only change, though. Her skin turned a pale white and horns grew from her forehead and curved backwards. Then, four extra arms erupted from her torso making six in total. They were toned and muscular, as was the rest of her as she stood there in a skin-tight body suit.

“Holy shit,” Guy said, staring at her.

“That was the reaction I was expecting,” Valixia said. “And I am expecting somewhat of a violent reaction regarding what I am going to tell you next.”

Guy continued to stare at her, his mind beginning to race. Violent? Why would he become violent? Unless…

“You’re the one that made Chloe what she is?”

“Yes.”

“How could you? That’s horrible! You destroyed her life.”

“I made a grave error, one that I will not make again.”

“Error. How the fuck is turning her into a giantess an error? And how the fuck is that something that happens?”

“Please, try and listen to what I have to say.”

“Does she know about this? Does she know you did it to her? Does she know you’re an alien?”

“No to all of those things.”

“What the hell happened?”

“To tell you I have to start from the very beginning. My people are dying. We have been searching the cosmos to find compatible species that we can use.”

“Use? Like harvest?”

“No, nothing so monstrous. To procreate with. Humans are one of those compatible species.”

“So you’ve been fucking people?”

“Not personally. But some humans have been selected. Once reinforcements arrive, we will be taking Chloe with us.”

“You’re taking her away?”

“And you if you wish to come.”

Guy nodded in an exaggerated fashion. “Of course I do.” He hoped this wasn’t a dream. If it was, then he never wanted to wake up.

“Follow me. Let us find somewhere more comfortable to talk.”

As the giant alien woman turned around, Guy noticed for the first time that she also had a tail, which swished from side to side with her hips as she walked to the door.

“Are you coming?” she asked.

Guy followed her out into a tall hallway. He saw some aliens like Valixia walking the halls, but they were very short at around four-feet tall. They also appeared to be male.

Valixia explained. “The males of our species are far smaller than the females. We birth up to eight babies in one litter.”

“litter? Like a cat?”

She looked down at him with a frown which looked positively scary on such a tall intimidating woman. “No.”

“Sorry,” he squeaked.

“I am the captain of this ship,” she told him as they continued. “There are twenty souls aboard, all working together to save our species.”

They stepped into what appeared to be an office. She moved around a small metallic table and a chair seemed to materialize beneath her as she sat down on thin air.

“Please sit.”

“On what?” Guy asked. All he could see was some glowing things on the floor.

“Sit above the emitters and a chair will materialize.”

With caution he moved over to the desk. Sitting down when he knew there was no chair under him felt strange. What was even more strange was when his behind found the seat that hadn’t been there moments before. It then raised up so that it was level with the table.

“Weird,” he muttered.

“Now, let me explain what happened. It’s a tragic story.”

“I know. I’ve seen what you did to her.”

“It is more tragic then that. There was an error in our teleporter. One that has since been repaired with new safeguards put in place. The thing is that we don’t know how or why it happened. It isn’t possible, yet it did.”

“You teleported her up to the ship and that somehow made her big?”

“We didn’t get that far. Our intention was to teleport up a selection of people from various parts of the world, to explain what was going on and then if they accepted our proposal to organize transport to our space. If they refused, we would return them with no memory of what had occurred.”

“How did it not get that far?”

“During the beam, there was a malfunction. We teleported far more people than we intended and their mass was combined.”

“Combined?”

“Yes.”

“So Chloe is multiple people?”

“She is lucky.”

“How the fuck is that lucky? Is there multiple people in her head? Has she got multiple personalities in there or something?”

“No. She got the luck of the draw. Any one of those people stuck in the beam could have been the one that survived. They all died and Chloe lived as something else.”

“She called me. Sent a message on the day of the meteor,” Guy said.

“Yes. The malfunction caused a delay in the beam. She could feel it as we inadvertently blew her house away and the beam picked up half of her neighborhood. We were trying to figure out what was happening. We were forced to relocate her to another area on the planet.”

“So she’s the combination of everyone in that neighborhood?”

“No. We were picking a selection of ten across the planet. We ended up picking up over ten-thousand because of the error.”

“So you put her down elsewhere?”

“Yes. Where Big Love Productions is currently located. We knew we had to do something and quickly. Thankfully, Chloe didn’t move from where we had put her. We were able to move in under disguise and help her while we began rapid construction of somewhere she could sleep and be out of view of aircraft and other things.”

“How did you manage that?”

“We had already begun the selection process before the incident. They came from all walks of life and they assisted us. Some of them were even in government. That brings us to how I made a rapid, if immoral decision.”

“You made her a prostitute for hire?”

“Yes and no. I knew that humanity would react negatively to a giant six-hundred foot tall woman, so we initially planned on keeping her a secret. However, she needed sustenance, more than we could provide. We needed money, so we made a decision, one that Chloe was initially against. She soon came around.”

“But you didn’t tell her that you were an alien?”

“We were honestly afraid to. She is a force of nature, one that I don’t think anyone could stop if she went on a rampage.”

“So she doesn’t know?”

“No, she has no clue.”

“And having her perform for the rich is how you gained enough to feed her?”

“Yes.”

“And that’s the immoral decision?”

“Part of it.”

“And how did the world find out, exactly?”

“At first we were able to keep her existence a secret. We did not anticipate your people’s propensity to brag. When her existence began to leak out we knew we had to do something. We observed the reaction and it was mostly benign as it wasn’t believed by most. Even by those that had seen the porn videos we had produced. However, the US government took interest and when they discovered that Chloe was indeed real they wanted to hide it. This in turn caused a chain reaction and before we knew it the whole world knew.”

“I recall that it caused tensions,” Guy said. “It didn’t last long as I remember.”

“No, because we have been manipulating the people of Earth to placate them regarding her existence.”

“You’ve been what?”

“It only works when you don’t know it’s happening and only for a limited time. We are running out of that time and when we do, Chloe may be in danger.”

“So, you’re controlling the whole planet?”

“No. We are simply altering your people’s perception of Chloe. And as we said, it is limited in its effectiveness.”

Guy stared at her. It was almost like a veil had been lifted as he truly understood, as though for the first time truly what Chloe had become. She was a danger to everyone, and if she wanted she could probably take over the world, or get pretty close to it.

“She’s terrifying,” Guy whispered.

“Yes, which is the problem. Fear would cause your kind to try and destroy her, so we subdued that fear of her. But it is fading.”

“And she’ll be killed?”

“Eventually,” Valixia said. “But depending on how she reacts, she could destroy so much and kill so many people. It is our duty to prevent that from happening.”

“You think she would?” Guy asked.

“If pushed enough, yes. She was bullied as a child. She was even bullied as a young adult for her small stature. Now she is the most powerful being on your planet. Perhaps in this galaxy.”

“What happens when your thing wears off and people start seeing her as a threat?”

“Hopefully, in the end, your people will never know. Our hope is that when the capital ship arrives, we will be able to take you, Chloe and the rest of the humans that have agreed to come with us home. You people will forget she ever existed. I, unfortunately, will be staying behind.”

“Staying behind? Why?”

“Because of my actions, I have a choice. To be outcast forever or to face my crimes and potentially face death.”

“For what?”

“For my crimes against the free will of an alien species. For the deaths of ten-thousand of your people. For so much.”

“But you didn’t mean for this to happen, right?”

“No. But that does not matter. It happened and as the one in charge I am responsible.”

“So you’ll be trapped here?”

“It will be my punishment.”

“So, what happens now?”

“As I said. We wait until the capital ship arrives. It has enough space aboard to hold Chloe.”

“Why didn’t it come before?”

“Because it was on another mission on the far side of the galaxy cluster. The trip has taken two of your years.”

“That long?”

“Yes and it will take another five of your months to reach our space.”

“That’s a really long time.”

“For your people, yes. For ours, not so much.”

“What do you mean?”

“Our average lifespan is five-hundred years.”

“Wow.”

“Yes. Well, we have a room for you to sleep for tonight and some food. Tomorrow you will go down to see Chloe.”

“Fantastic.”

“And you will experience her as well. The last one in fact.”

“What do you mean?”

“We are closing up shop and you’ll be on your way by the end of the month.”

“That soon?”

“Yes, that soon.”

“And does she know I’m coming?”

Valixia smiled. “She was been asking for you. She didn’t know for certain that it was you that had come and wanted to see the list of names. When we showed her, she pleaded to bring you back. I was reticent at first, but when I looked up your situation, I decided that perhaps it would be for the best.”

“My situation?”

“We noticed a decline in social media usage, sociality and employment quality and sustainability after Chloe disappeared from your life. I decided that it would be a benefit for the both of you to be reunited.”

“Thank you,” Guy said genuinely.

“You seem to be taking this well.”

“To be honest, I’m still not entirely sure this isn’t a dream. Also, you don’t realize how much I want to see Chloe again.”

“Be warned. When you do, you will see her in a new light.”

“How do you mean?”

“You were under our influence. You did not fear her as much as you will when you realize just how gargantuan she is. Don’t worry, though, you’ll get used to it.”

“I don’t care how scary she is. It’s Chloe. I love her.”

“And she loves you and tomorrow she will show you just how much.”

 

Chapter 4: Reunited by Saturn Knight

Sleeping aboard Valixia’s ship had been an interesting experience. The bed had molded itself perfectly to his form and had been the most comfortable bed he had ever slept on. If it hadn’t been for Valixia literally lifting him out of it come morning, he could have slept forever.

After having the weirdest shower in the strangest looking bathroom, they were now both stood in the teleporter room and Valixia had changed back into her human form, which Guy couldn’t remember the name of.

“Are you ready?” Valixia asked him.

“Yeah,” he said, not at all sounding ready. “What’s your human name again?”

“Zaya.”

“Right. Unique name.”

“Yes. But not quite as unique as Valixia.”

“No. Can I ask how that device you carry changes you?”

“It’s complicated.”

“I bet.”

“Yes.”

“Uh,” Guy said, scratching his head. “Not going to elaborate?”

“It is too complicated to explain.”

“What happens if the device is damaged?”

“Then my true form would be revealed to all.”

“As a fifteen foot tall, six-armed alien.”

“Eighteen of your feet,” she corrected.

“Does it work both ways?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you see yourself as human?”

“Yes.”

“Very strange.”

“To someone who does not understand it.”

“Do all your people have one?”

“No. I am the only one aboard who has one and it is made specifically for me. It would not work for anyone else.”

“How come you’re the only one that has one?”

“The expense of making one.”

“Costs a lot, huh?”

“Correct. Now if that’s all your questions, we shall teleport down.”

“Sure, let’s do it.”

Guy held his breath as the room around him turned bright white. As it faded he found himself in a large empty and unfamiliar room.

“We there?” he asked.

“Yes. This is the room we teleport in and out from.”

“So, you don’t just teleport anywhere?”

“No,” she answered. “Now, are you ready to get the premium service we Chloe has to offer?”

“Is it the full premium service?” Guy asked.

“Minus fucking one of our tall buxom beauties, yes. I don’t think Chloe would like that very much.”

“I wouldn’t either. I want Chloe. No one else.”

“That’s good. Now, follow me. It’s time for you to meet your love.”

Guy nodded, his heart rate noticeably rising as he followed her out of the room and up a long hallway into what appeared to be some kind of nurse’s office.

“Uh, what’s this?” he asked as a nurse approached them.

The nurse answered. “Don’t worry, we’re just going to take your blood pressure then give you a little pill.”

“Pill?”

Valixia smiled at him. “It will increase your staying power.”

“By that you mean-”

“You won’t ejaculate. At least for a good while. We wouldn’t want you to ruin the experience by blowing your load too early now, would we.”

“No,” he agreed.

The nurse held up a blood pressure machine and wrapped the sleeve around his arm. It tightened and she took his blood pressure. She then removed it and smiled.

“Perfect,” the nurse said.

“So,” Guy said rubbing his arm. “Why do you need to check my blood pressure?”

The nurse grinned. “Oh, it does more than that. It’s a full scan disguised as as blood pressure machine. We know everything about you. Including the dosage that the pill will need to be.”

“Why do you need to scan my body?” Guy asked.

Valixia answered. “Mainly to make sure your body can handle what is about to happen. It can be overwhelming and we had an incident were someone had a heart attack and died. Since then we have been more precautions.”

“So, do I qualify?”

“Yes you do. Follow me”

Guy followed Valixia out of the nurse’s office and into a room with a single locker and a shower.

Valixia grinned at him. “Strip.”

“Uh, excuse me?”

“Take your clothes off. Don’t worry, I’ve seen naked human males before. you’re not all that different from our males. I won’t mock or say anything derogatory so don’t worry.”

“Yeah, that makes me feel a whole lot better,” he muttered sarcastically as he took his shirt off, placed it into the locker before removing his pants.”

“Underwear as well,” Valixia said. “You can keep your shoes and socks on.”

Nervously, Guy did as he was told, covering himself awkwardly as he placed the rest of his clothes into the locker.

“Follow me,” Valixia instructed.

They left the locker room and entered an elevator which had a single button. Valixia pressed it and the doors closed. The elevator ascended then came to a stop where the doors slid open. He then followed Valixia outside onto a large long platform. Up ahead he could see the large fully transparent dildo and the tower that it rode up and down. There was no sign of Chloem though.

At least not yet.

Right now the dildo was on its side and he didn’t know just how big it was until they were stood at its base.

“It’s bigger than a bus,” Guy said.

“Yes,” Valixia said as she opened the hatch. “Let’s go inside.”

Guy followed Valixia inside the shaft and all the way to the tip where the seat lay. In front of the seat was a strange contraption that Guy didn’t know the use of. Perhaps it was for air?

“Sit down,” Valixia instructed.

He did and she pulled what appeared to be a hose with a strap out of the contraption.

“What’s that?” Guy asked.

“This is the sensation translator.”

“What does it do?”

“You’ll find out,” she said with a smile. “Now, I’m going to have to touch you. Do I have permission?”

“Uh, sure,” Guy agreed.

Valixia grabbed his junk and fed it into the hose before strapping it around his waist. She then secured him to the chair with a harness and winked.

“You’re in for one hell of a ride,” she said.

Guy didn’t answer as she turned and left. His heart was thumping hard in his chest. He felt so nervous that he thought he might actually be sick.

Then he saw her, stood there from what had to be the other side of the gigantic courtyard. She stared across, almost as though she was reticent to approach.

Then she did.

He didn’t feel the vibrations as she walked over, but could see the world beyond tremble slightly. She covered an impossible distance with only five steps, which only cemented how massive she was. She then got down on her hands and knees, lowering her head so that her left eye was peering into the tip.

It was a scary sight, seeing the giant eyeball peering at him. He forced it down as he smiled and waved. Her eye crinkled from an obvious smile and he found himself grinning from ear to ear.

“I love you,” she said, her voice vibrating around him.

“I love you too,” Guy shouted as loud as he could, hoping she could hear him.

Chloe’s eye receded away from him as she stood back up and towered over him, a look of love and adoration on her face.

Guy felt the same way.

He rested her hand on the top of the tower, and the dildo began to raise up like an erection until he was pointed at the sky.

This was it. He was about to have the experience of a lifetime and it would be with the woman he loved more than life itself.

He couldn’t wait.

 

Chapter 5: Between the Valley and the Lips by Saturn Knight

Chloe seemed to press something down on the top of the tower and a moment later the dildo began to slide up the side of it, all the way to the top. It then tilted ninety degrees so that the tip was pointing towards her face.

He was so close that he swore he could feel her breath on his penis. He looked down at the device that was strapped to his cock and wondered if that’s what it was for? Was he going to feel what Chloe did to the dildo?

Guy soon found out as she licked the end of the dildo, her tongue pressing against the transparency blocking his view. He felt the roughness and wetness as though a real tongue had just lovingly lapped his end.

He grinned as he realized what that meant. They would both feel it as though he really was fucking her. It wasn’t real, but considering her size, this was the next best thing and the closest he would likely ever get again.

The dildo lowered down to chest level, then once more tilted upwards so that he was pointed at the sky before it extended out between her massive breasts. He could see her looking down at him from above before the world outside was cast into darkness as she pressed her breasts together, which he felt through the device.

“Incredible,” he whispered.

Chloe began to massage the dildo, and thus him with her massive tits. He closed his eyes as the sensation enveloped his gonads. He could almost believe that if he opened his eyes she would be sat there between his legs with his cock between her tits. The sensation was that accurate.

Guy opened his eyes and thrust his hips forwards as she went from a slow soft massage to a full on titty fuck. She went faster and faster as she pounded the dildo with her breasts. If felt incredible, and also looked incredible as her jaw kept coming in and out of view as the head of the dildo parted the ocean of flesh around him.

It was already ecstasy and Guy knew they had only just begun. He could barely imagine what was to come, and he didn’t want to. He wanted to experience it as it happened, and it was certainly happening.

Her breasts continued to squeeze and massage him in rhythmic bliss, her movements translated through the device with no noticeable delay. The technology on display was astounding, and it was allowing Guy to do the impossible. It was allowing him to be intimate with a woman many times his size.

Chloe slowed to a stop before she parted her breasts and he sat in the canyon staring up at her. She moved back and grabbed her left breast, rubbing her giant erect nipple across the tip of the dildo. Again, he could feel it as though a real nipple was pressing against him. The experience was magnified by the sight of the giant nipple pressing against the transparency, her breast almost enveloping him.

It almost felt like he had eyes in his dick.

Chloe released the dildo and rested her hand on the top of the tower. He then began to rise back up to her face.

“I’ve only just begun,” she said seductively.

Chloe began to lick around the transparent shaft of the dildo. Guy could see and feel the gigantic tongue against the surface as it spiraled around him. Glancing forward, he could see into her cavernous mouth which was many times bigger than him. It was as gargantuan, as was she.

Chloe pulled away. “Do you remember the good times we used to have?” she asked.

Guy nodded, though he doubted she could see. “Yes,” he said.

“I want to make up for lost time.”

She licked the dildo even harder before she bobbed her head forward, taking the large dildo into her mouth. It had to be the hottest thing he had ever experienced in his life.

He was inside her mouth. Sure, there was a separation due to the dildo, but he could feel her tongue massaging the underside of his cock and feel the suction. The visual of seeing it happen around him only added to his already intense arousal.

Guy couldn’t believe what he was experiencing.

Chloe took him deeper and he saw and felt the flesh of her throat constrict around him. It looked as amazing as it felt and he wished she would go deeper.

As though she knew what he wanted, she did.

He stared in disbelief as the flesh parted as the dildo was pushed further down her throat. He bucked his hips as intense pleasure coursed through him. There, she held him for what had to be a minute or two before she pulled away, letting him slide out of her throat and mouth.

Chloe looked down at him. “I hope you’re enjoying this as much as I am. I’ve missed you so much. I didn’t know if you would hate me or be scared of what I’ve become.”

“I love you!” Guy screamed out at the top of his lungs.

He didn’t know if she heard, but she slid him back into her mouth and down her throat. She let out a soft groan which vibrated the dildo and through the device on his crotch which only added to the pleasure he felt.

She kept easing him in and out, slowly at first then picked up the pace until she was throat fucking him. Her continued moans, continued to vibrate around him and he was certain he was going to bust at any moment.

With a cry of ecstasy, Guy closed his eyes and allowed the experience to take over. Her mouth and throat were an absolute delight. It was the single greatest sensation he had ever experienced in his life.

Then it slowed to a stop.

Once more Chloe slid him out of her mouth and wrapped her hands tightly around the shaft as she began to jerk it. Again, it started slowly at first but soon picked up the pace. Then with parted lips, she began to suck on the end.

Guy could feel her love with every lap of her tongue, with every stroke of her hand.

After a number of minutes, she pulled away with a smile on her face. She reached up to the top of the tower and the dildo began to lower itself down to waist height. Chloe then turned around, her humongous ass coming into full view like two smooth round hills.

Guy knew what was coming next and he couldn’t wait to experience it.

 

Chapter 6: Back to Front by Saturn Knight

Guy stared at the gargantuan ass before him. It blocked out nearly everything else and was one of the most incredible things he had ever laid his eyes on.

The size only emphasized the shape and the perspective only made it look larger compared to the rest of her body. It was the perfect ass, and he knew that soon he was going to get very intimate with it.

The ass seemed to grow bigger as Chloe moved backwards. The cheeks began to part as they touched the head of the dildo.

Guy smiled as he felt the sensation against the head of his own penis. He wished he could grab her hips and thrust forward, but he was completely at her whim. Frustratingly, she seemed to hover there, her butt-hole filling most of his view as it puckered tightly.

Then, without warning she pushed back, the dildo penetrating her. Guy gasped at the tightness as the sensation was translated through the sensors of the dildo into the device attached to his genitals.

Chloe clenched as she began to rear back and forth, slamming the giant dildo hard. Guy began to buck his hips to the rhythm, despite knowing it had no effect.

Like everything else thus far, it was bliss. The misery he had been feeling for the last few years had been completely forgotten. Joy and love was all he knew now. Joy that he had been reunited with Chloe, and absolute love and adoration for her.

Chloe continued to pound him, each backward thrust like the stroke of heaven. Her anus was beyond tight and through the device, it hugged his cock, squeezing every ounce of pleasure out of him. The pleasure only increased as she picked up both speed and force, slamming the dildo so hard the wind was knocked out of him.

Guy forced himself to breathe, not caring that his ears were starting to pop. He wanted it to last forever. He wanted to be with Chloe forever.

With one last hard thrust, Chloe eased forward and the head of the dildo slid out of her anus. Guy let out a shaky breath, his body feeling exhausted and worn out. This was strange considering all he had done was sit there in the chair and let Chloe do all the work.

Chloe turned around to face him, a film of sweat on her brow. “I hope you liked that?” she asked.

Guy gave her the thumbs up, despite knowing she probably couldn’t see him.

She reached for the top of the tower and the dildo descended down to the bottom of the tower, then along the raised platform where it came to a stop. As far as Guy could tell, it was over. He was disappointed as he hadn’t managed to climax.

As it turned out, it wasn’t over.

The dildo began to rise up, the end pointing at the sky like a missile ready to launch. Chloe looked down at him with a grin before she lifted one foot over the platform so that she was stood at either side. She then lowered herself down while she rubbed her vagina with her hand.

Just before the dildo touched her groin, she stopped, only to then drop herself down, completely enveloping him inside her womanhood with a thunderous boom. Guy barely had the chance to dwell on the fact that he was literally inside her vagina before Chloe began to fuck him hard.

The sight was something to behold. She would rise up, seeing her in all her glory, before she could come slamming back down, her flesh visibly parting as the dildo slid inside her over and over and over again.

He heard her cry out with sheer pleasure and that made him feel powerful. Then she began to speed up, and his ears once again began to pop as he felt the pulses of pressure as they pounded his body in rhythm to Chloe pounding the dildo.

Guy began to thrust his hips to the rhythm, crying out Chloe’s name with every thrust.

Then, with a climactic orgasm he ejaculated into the machine. The dildo around him buffeted and shook like the world’s largest earthquake had struck and the moment of sheer pleasure changed to one of terror as he noticed the transparent canopy around him begin to crack.

Her vaginal muscles were so strong that she was actually crushing the dildo and if it continued, him with it.

The moment of horror ended as Chloe stood up, ripping away the top of the canopy as she did, her vaginal fluids rushing in and drenching him completely from head to toe.

He stared up as she stepped away, a look of fear on her face.

“Are you okay!?” she cried out, her voice deafening.

“Fine!” he yelled as loud as he could. “Got a bit scary at the end.”

Chloe lowered herself down onto her hands and knees, bringing her face frighteningly close to him. He smiled, despite feeling intimidated.

“You’re all wet,” she said.

“Yeah, you drenched me.”

Chloe looked away at something. “Zaya is coming with some medics.”

“Tell her I’m fine,” Guy assured her.

“He says he’s fine!” Chloe called down.

“We’ll be the judge of that,” Guy heard Zaya’s voice yell.

A few moments later, Guy heard movement behind him. It was Zaya and two men.

“I’m going to undo your restraints then remove the sensation translator,” she said as she removed the harness, then removed the device attached to his genitals.

“Seems fine,” one of the medics says holding up a device. “He got a little wet, though,” he added, grinning.

“You’re a bad influence on her,” Zaya, or rather, Valixia in her human form said. “The first time she squirts it’s when you’re in the crowd and the first time she smashes the equipment it’s when you’re inside it.”

“Sorry,” Guy said sheepishly.

“I’ve never seen her go at it with such vigor before,” Valixia said. “How was it?”

“Incredible,” Guy answered.

“We detected the pressure waves while she was fucking you. But they were well within safe levels. Right up until we got red lights at the end there. We thought the canopy was going to collapse on you.”

“So did I,” Guy said. “But it was still incredible. I’ve never been so happy to get so wet before.” He rubbed some of the slime from his arm. “Covered in Chloe’s juices.” He grinned. “Amazing.”

“Let’s get you inside to shower,” Valixia said. “Then you and Chloe can talk.

“That would be great,” Guy said.

“Come on, follow me.”

 

End Notes:

No more smutty adult content after this chapter. Just story.

Chapter 7: Between the Two of Us by Saturn Knight

The shower had felt invigorating and it was nice to get the slime off of him, even if he found the thought of being covered in Chloe’s juices one of the hottest things that had ever happened to him.

With his clothes back on, Guy was led by Valixia who was unusually quiet. He could tell she was nervous about something, but he didn’t know why.

They stepped into an elevator and descended down into the sub-basement deep beneath the Earth. From there they walked down a long tall corridor and through a set of doors onto a balcony that overlooked a gigantic room.

There sat waiting was Chloe, and she made what could house a thousand people look small. Like a box room. On the far wall was what appeared to be a giant cinema screen, which was likely where the giantess watched things.

“I’ve missed you,” Chloe said almost immediately upon seeing him.

“So have I,” Guy answered. “I thought you were dead.”

Chloe shook her head. “No. Something changed me. Turned me into what I am today.”

“Why didn’t you try and get in contact?” Guy asked.

“Because I thought you’d hate me.”

“I’d never hate you, Chloe.”

“I was also advised to cut contact.”

“By Valixia?”

“Who’s that?” Chloe asked.

Guy quickly remembered that Valixia went by Zaya and that Chloe didn’t know the truth.

“He means me,” Valixia said. “I’ll leave you two alone.”

Guy nervously watched the tall alien in human form as she left. He hoped he didn’t say anything else stupid. He didn’t want to lie to Chloe, but also knew there was a time and a place. He was still reeling from the fact that aliens existed, but he supposed it all made sense.

“Why did you call Zaya Valixia?” Chloe asked.

“I don’t want to talk about her,” Guy said quickly. “I came here because I want to talk about us. To try and figure out how we’re going to make this work. I thought that one day we’d-” He closed his eyes unable to finish.

“Thought what?”

“Maybe get married have children.”

“We were teenagers barely out of high school,” Chloe said.

“I know, but I still had those thoughts. But I suppose we can’t have kids now.”

“No,” Chloe said glumly. “We can’t do anything, can we?”

“That’s not true.”

“Of course it is. We can’t embrace, we can’t sleep together we can’t have actual sex, just some simulation of it. I’ll never feel your fingers in my hair again and you’re right. We can’t have children and I’ll never know what it’s like to be a mother.”

“But we can be together,” Guy said.

“Can we? You’re like a bug to me. I could hurt or kill you entirely by accident.”

“You could, but I’m willing to take that risk.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you more than life itself.” He held out his arms. “I want you to pick me up.”

“I can’t do that,” she said shaking her head. “It’s too dangerous. All it would take is the slightest muscle twitch and I could hurt or kill you.”

“I trust you.”

“I don’t trust myself.”

“You won’t hurt me. I know you won’t.”

Chloe lowered her open hand to the edge of the platform. “Step onto my hand,” she whispered.

Guy climbed over the railing and landed on her giant hand. As he walked over to the center, the whole thing bucked and trembled, causing him to fall over.

“Sorry,” she said. “But that tickles.”

To Guy’s surprise, Chloe’s skin felt surprisingly soft. A bit like a mattress. He got back to his feet, made his way to the center of her palm before laying down, staring up at her.

Chloe smiled down at him before she raised him up to her face. The sudden acceleration pinned him down and he sank slightly into her skin before he was launched several feet into the air as her hand came to a stop. Thankfully, he landed softly back in her palm.

“Sorry,” she uttered again. “Are you okay?”

“Go a little slower next time, please,” he said.

“I forget how big I am,” Chloe said. “I sometimes think it’s the world that shrank.”

“It’s okay, no harm done,” Guy said as he got himself comfortable.

The two of them stared at each other. Guy couldn’t believe how beautiful and massive she looked. She could eat him like a skittle if she wanted and he’d be powerless to stop her. But he knew that wouldn’t happen. He felt safe in her hand as though nothing in the world could harm him.

“My day job is going to be awkward now, isn’t it?” she said.

“Don’t worry about that,” Guy assured her.

“You don’t care that I whore myself out?”

Guy had to admit that it did unsettle him a little, but he wasn’t going to let that hurt his love for Chloe. “I love you,” he said. “This is your job and I know you love me, not them.”

“I do,” she said. “I wish we could continue where we left off.”

“Don’t think that way,” Guy said. “This is a new beginning for us. It won’t be a typical relationship, but I don’t care. When I’m with you I feel alive. When I’m not, I feel dead.”

Chloe moved her hand slowly to her mouth, carefully twisting her wrist so that the heel of her thumb was just below her bottom lip. “Kiss me,” she said softly, her breath blowing across him like a gale.

Guy got to his feet and made his way over the uneven terrain of her palm. He kissed her bottom lip before pushing himself against her moist flesh, spreading his arms out in a hug. He held it until Chloe started making noises with her throat. He quickly moved away back to the center of her palm, where she moved him away from her face.

“Holding my hand there was really uncomfortable,” she said. She then looked down at her body. “I wish you could explore me.”

“Why can’t I?”

“It’s too dangerous. If you fell off you’d die.”

“Maybe we could ask Zaya about it?” Guy suggested. “She might know of a way of doing it safely.”

“Let’s not get our hopes up,” Chloe said.

“I never get my hopes up,” Guy said. “I’ll be happy if I get to spend the rest of my life together with you without all that other stuff.”

“So do I,” Chloe agreed. “But that other stuff would be nice.”

“Yes, it would. But I’m satisfied with this.”

“I-” Chloe began but stopped.

“You’re not,” Guy finished.

“I am, it’s just that I want the other stuff. But it can’t happen.”

“So let’s focus on what we can do and what we do have.”

“Agreed,” she said. “Can I put you down, my arm’s getting tired.”

“Sure, but keep it slow.”

Chloe lowered her hand carefully and pushed it up against the platform balcony. Guy walked over and climbed the railing, his feet touching down on the concrete. Chloe lowered her hand to the floor and with a quake, she shifted her position so that she was more comfortable.

“Do you know if Zaya is mad at me for breaking the equipment?” Chloe asked.

“No, she wasn’t,” Guy said. “Not that I could tell anyway.”

“That’s good. I’ve never broken the dildo before. I’m glad you’re alright.”

“Zaya told me she’d never seen you go at it so vigorously before.”

“That’s because I was fucking you,” Chloe said. “This is a job to me. I fuck that dildo to keep me safe and fed. That’s all. But with you, it was different. I wanted to please you.”

“You did please me. It was one of the best fucks I’ve had.”

“And how many have you had?”

“Well, only once. Well, twice now.”

“Once? You mean that one time we-”

“-Yes,” Guy finished. “I lost my virginity to you.”

“You never got another girlfriend?”

“No.”

“I remember it,” Chloe said. “It was my first time too. I was so short back then. You felt massive.”

Guy felt his face go flush, though there was also a sense of loss. He wanted to hold her, to stroke her hair. He wanted so much.

“The dildo is a little on the small side,” Chloe continued.

“It’s like a small building,” Guy pointed out.

“And I’m humongous. I wish they’d made it bigger. Maybe now I broke it, they’ll make a new one that fills me up more. And you could be the first passenger.”

Guy grinned at her. He liked that idea, but didn’t think it could happen now. Not after what Valixia had told him.

He glanced towards the door as he heard it open to see that Valixia had entered the room. She looked nervous again.

“Something wrong?” Guy asked.

“The cruiser just entered high orbit.”

Guy looked up at Chloe who appeared confused. “Cruiser? Orbit? What are you talking about?”

“It’s about time I told you the truth,” the alien in human form said. “The reason why Guy called me Valixia. He found out the truth only yesterday and now it is time for you to know the truth.”

Valixia held up her device and pressed the button on it. Her form seemed to shimmer as it changed. She grew in height from seven to at least eighteen feet, and her skin turned a pale white ashorns grew from her forehead and curved backwards. Then, four extra arms erupted from her torso making six in total.

Guy covered his ears as Chloe let out a deafening shriek in surprise. “What are you?” the giantess asked.

“I am an alien from a distant world. Please listen to what I have to say, because your very future and your survival depends on it.”

 

Chapter 8: The Titan Learns the Truth by Saturn Knight

Chloe stared at Valixia in silent horror. Guy had anticipated more of a reaction, but was glad that it hadn’t been violent. No, Chloe was not a violent person, but she was sensitive.

“All those people,” Chloe said, tears in her eyes. “My mom and dad. Dead.”

“It was a tragedy,” Valixia said. “I am deeply regretful for what happened. I live with the consequences of it every day.”

Chloe looked down at the floor. “So, you want to take me away from Earth?”

“It is the only way to guarantee your safety,” Valixia said.

“And over five months stuck in a cramped ship?”

“Stops will be made along the way. They have mapped out a route that will go past several planets with breathable atmospheres. You’ll be able to stretch your legs.”

“Seems like a long time.”

“Yes, and if we could we would put you in stasis. As it is we have no stasis pods large enough for you.”

Chloe looked across at the far wall. “I need some time to think.”

“You have a week,” Valixia said.

“Why so long?” Guy asked.

“Because there is a lot to prepare. When we leave this world will not remember Chloe or those that have left.”

“Why?”

“To allow this world to develop as it should,” Valixia answered. “I will give you two some time by yourselves.” The alien turned and left.

There was an awkward silence that followed. Only broken by Chloe’s sad sniffles.

“Would you like to be alone for a while?” Guy asked uneasily.

“I don’t know,” Chloe said, before shaking her head. “No, I’d like you to stay.”

Guy leaned against the railing. “I’m not sure what to make of it myself,” Guy said. “I thought I was dreaming when she took me up to her spaceship.”

She looked at him with sad eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Guy shrugged. “I’m trying to wrap my head around all this myself. I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore.”

“You still could have said something.”

“I didn’t want to upset you. And Valixia said she would tell you herself. It’s their secret, not mine.”

“You’re right,” Chloe accepted as she rubbed her eyes. “It’s not fair to blame you for their lies.”

“It’s not fair on you, either.”

“Thousands of people are dead. My parents. They killed them all.”

“And they regret it,” Guy said. “They stayed to look after you because they felt responsible.”

“They still killed them. They murdered them.”

“I know. But it was an accident.”

Chloe glared at him, which was a frightening sight. “Why are you so intent on defending them?”

“I guess I like to see the good in people.”

“They’re not people. You saw her. She had horns and six arms. She was like a demon thing.”

“And you’re a giant,” Guy pointed out. “Their people are dying. They came here because humans are compatible.”

“That’s what she told us. But how do we know it’s true? Why do you believe her?”

“Because she brought me back to you,” Guy said. “Because she kept you safe.”

“And had me fuck for cash after they killed my parents.”

“But I thought you liked doing it?”

Chloe hesitated. “Well, kinda.”

“You don’t have to worry about hurting my feelings, Chloe.”

“I did enjoy it, but it wasn’t the same. I fuck, but the only time I ever made love was with you. I love you, Guy.”

“At the meet and greet you said it felt amazing to have people inside you,” Guy said.

Chloe squirmed. “It does. It turns me on.” She looked away from him. “I often thought of you. Pretended that it was you in there.”

“This time it was,” he said with a smile. “I don’t blame you. You did what you had to and you enjoyed it.”

“Aren’t you worried that I cucked you?”

“We’re not married,” Guy said.

“Yeah, but it’s the same principle.”

“I didn’t even know it was you. On the videos they edited out all your flaws including the mole under your left breast.”

Chloe rubbed her hand across the underside of her boob. “But you suspected, right?”

“Yes. I suspected. I hoped. I didn’t want to believe you were dead.”

“I’m glad you’re here.”

“So am I.”

“So what do we do next? Do we go with the aliens after everything they’ve done?”

“We don’t have much choice, do we,” Guy said. “If what Valixia says is true, then we can’t stay here. You’ll be in danger. You could be killed.”

“Maybe I’d deserve it.”

“How can you say that?”

“I’m made of dead people, Guy. My mom and dad. I’m the way I am at the cost of thousands of lives.”

“Don’t think that way, Chloe. You’re not responsible.”

“No, but they’re still dead.”

“Which is why you have to live. Make their deaths mean something.”

“How?”

“By living.”

“I don’t know, Guy. It doesn’t feel right. None of this is right, it never was.”

Guy became angry. “Don’t you dare do this to me!”

Chloe recoiled, causing a slight tremor. “I-”

“You deserve a shot at life. We deserve a shot at love and we deserve to be happy.”

“I am now that you’re here.”

“Then why all this morbid talk?”

Chloe hung her head. “I don’t know. I feel-”

“-Guilty,” Guy concluded. “You don’t have to feel guilty.”

“But I do. Why was it me that survived?”

“I don’t know. But you have a good heart, Chloe. You always did. It’s why I love you. Someone else may have become evil. Used their height and strength to kill, and to take over the world.”

“And I just fuck people for a living.”

“You didn’t actually fuck anyone,” Guy pointed out. “You fucked a dildo.”

“You’re right and I never will fuck anyone again. Not even you.”

Guy felt his heart drop at the sadness in her voice. “I love you, Chloe. I will be there for you until the day I die. Maybe these aliens can find a cure.”

“You want to go with them don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then I’ll go too. Let’s see this alien world, together.”

“Together,” Guy agreed.

 

Chapter 9: Departure by Saturn Knight

Today was the day they would be leaving Earth forever. There was some excitement but also fear, mostly from the humans that were going with them.

It turned out there were more than Guy was expecting. Ten-thousand humans were going altogether and Guy had to wonder whether they had loved ones that would miss them. But from what Valixia had told him, they wouldn’t remember them. The same as no one would remember Chloe or know she ever existed.

It was hard to believe that was possible. Surely they couldn’t scour the internet and remove all traces of these people? There was the saying after-all: Once on the Internet, always on the Internet. Or was it: Everything on the Internet lasts forever? It was something like that.

Of the normal people, Guy was to be among the last to be teleported up to the ship. It was going to require a lot of energy and a lot of time to teleport Chloe. Guy hoped that it was all worth it in the end. Maybe it would be, maybe it wouldn’t. Whatever happened, he simply wanted a happy life with Chloe.

Before he left, though, Guy said goodbye to Valixia who would live her life trapped in a human illusion on Earth.

“Surely they would see it from your point of view?” Guy said. “It was a mistake.”

“It does not matter,” Valixia said. “I will live my life separated from my people. Alone. Trapped in a body that is not my own.”

“That might not be true. You might find someone.”

“Perhaps.”

“Have you said goodbye to Chloe?”

“She did not wish to speak with me,” Valixia said. “I can understand.”

“Goodbye then, I suppose.”

“Yes, goodbye Guy. Chloe is very lucky to have a man like you. So caring and gentle. Much like she is. You are so alike. You shall both live full and happy lives, I am certain of it.”

“And you?”

“I will live.”

“You make it sound worse than death.”

“Perhaps, but I have a job to do. I am not here solely because I have to exile myself, but I will also be recording and logging the development of humanity.”

“So you’ll be keeping busy?”

“Yes, I will. Now you’d better be off. You don’t want to be left behind.”

“No, I don’t. Goodbye Valixia.”

“It’s Veronica now. Goodbye, Guy.”

“Veronica?”

“Yes. I’ll be taking another form.”

“Oh, okay.”

Guy took a step towards her and gave her a quick hug. It was a lot easier to do considering she was in her human form.

“What was that for?” Valixia, now Veronica asked him.

“It’s thank you for saving me.”

“Have a good life Guy. You deserve it.”

Guy nodded and left. Veronica closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She would have a new life. A new background and she would be replacing a young woman who had no friends or family. The young woman in question was leaving along with the other ten-thousand humans to have a new life and a new chance. They would be instrumental in the survival of her own people.

Veronica took the elevator to the large balcony where the meet and greet had taken place some weeks earlier and watched Chloe as she sat there waiting to be whisked away. She envied all of them. For their new life in an advanced civilization, where as she was trapped here on a world full of people that barely gave a shit about their own kind.

The alien took the device from the harness around her waist under her clothing, the one that allowed her to take human form. It worked by duplicating the DNA of a subject then allowing the user to transform into that person or an amalgamation of people. The extra mass was stored in the fourth spacial dimension to be claimed later. If the device was damaged or destroyed, she would instantly retake her default form so she had to keep it on her at all times.

It was likely that when Chloe reached her new home, that they would construct one for her. Not so that she could take on a different form, but so that she could take on her original. That much mass had never been stored before so the device would have to be hefty and have a large power cell. It would also likely need recharging, something that Valixia-no Veronica’s device never would need.

She secured it back to the harness on her waist and pulled her top over it and watched as Chloe began to glow and shimmer. She was being teleported away and would soon be on her way to her new life.

Briefly, Veronica had been up to the capital ship. It was a lot larger than she had anticipated and Chloe had her own area, which was a converted landing bay for medium-sized ships. It was big enough for her to move around in and have a semblance of a life on the long journey.

“Good luck,” Veronica said as Chloe finally disappeared.

Veronica turned and took the elevator down to the first floor where she left the building. Within the next few days it would be gone, as with every other trace that they had ever been on this world.

In some ways it was a relief that the people would no longer be under their influence. They could get on with their lives without worry of alien interference.

Veronica felt guilty. If the accident with Chloe hadn’t occurred, then they would have been away from this planet a year ago. As to how and why it had happened, it was still a mystery, one she didn’t know they would ever discover the cause of.

Veronica climbed into the car of the human she had taken the identity of and drove away. It was time to start her new life.

 

End Notes:

That's it. Tried a smooth perspective change there which probably broke some literary rules where I swapped from Guy's to Valixia's POV. Hope it worked.

I've also had the whole being inside a dildo while a GTS has her way with it fetish thing for years now. Haven't really seen it anywhere else so decided to write it myself.

Might be a sequel from Valixia's point of view set after this. Thinking of calling it "My Secretary is a Giant Alien" or something like that. We'll see.

Thanks for reading.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8719