Babysitter by asdfgregb, Oecfung
Summary:

A successful man must quickly adapt when he found himself dwindling down while his world is slowly getting bigger around him..

-a classic slow shrink tale.

text-only version of a render novel Babysitter by harafung


Categories: Humiliation, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 16025 Read: 174243 Published: November 26 2019 Updated: July 29 2020

1. Chapter 1 (6'3) by asdfgregb

2. Chapter 2 by asdfgregb

3. Chapter 3 by asdfgregb

4. Chapter 4 by asdfgregb

5. Chapter 5 by asdfgregb

6. Chapter 6 (6'0) by asdfgregb

7. Chapter 7 by asdfgregb

8. Chapter 8 by asdfgregb

9. Chapter 9 by asdfgregb

10. Chapter 10 by asdfgregb

11. Chapter 11 by asdfgregb

12. Chapter 12 by asdfgregb

13. Chapter 13 (5'9) by asdfgregb

14. Chapter 14 by asdfgregb

15. Chapter 15 by asdfgregb

16. Chapter 16 by asdfgregb

17. Chapter 17 by asdfgregb

18. Chapter 18 by asdfgregb

19. Chapter 19 by asdfgregb

20. Chapter 20 by asdfgregb

21. Chapter 21 by asdfgregb

22. Chapter 22 by asdfgregb

23. Chapter 23 by asdfgregb

24. Chapter 24 by asdfgregb

25. Chapter 25 (last) by asdfgregb

Chapter 1 (6'3) by asdfgregb

|| Introduction ||

Hi everyone! first time writer here.. Slow shrink stories are my favorite genre and i've been reading some of the great stories here so I decided to try my luck on actually making one.. English isn't my first language and I'm still very new on writing so any encouragement, feedback or critique is greatly appreciated!

You might find that this story has many similarities with another great but unfinished story you might have read from this site called “Shrinking Days”. That’s because this is actually a text only version of a render novel from my collaboration with oecfung, the author of that story. You can check the render novel version on his deviantart site (https://www.deviantart.com/harafung/gallery/71331926/babysitter

Anyway without further ado, enjoy the story!

 

Chapter 1 - Perfect day

"How do I look, honey?" Kevin asked, wearing the brand new suit his wife got for him. He was really looking forward to today, his first day after being promoted. His hard work of the past few years is finally paying off.

"Aw.. You look perfect babe! The suit fits you really well. Don't worry. I know you'll do great!" Emily said, looking at Kevin in the eye. Having a husband blessed with a stocky 6'3 athletic figure makes her feel protected and safe. But it also means that she has to constantly wear heels and crane her neck way up just to meet his line of sight.

"Thanks honey.." Kevin replied smiling, knowing that he had married not only a sexy petite blonde, but turns out a caring and supportive wife to boot. Kevin's life couldn't have been more perfect.

The weather was nice that particular day. The warm ray of morning sun shines through the air, with only little clumps of clouds scattered beautifully, like little decorations on the endless sky. The day started like any other, with Emily driving her husband to work before she goes to hers. Emily decided to lower their windows as she wanted to enjoy the morning breeze. Little did they know, something's about to happen that will change both of their lives forever..

 

Chapter 1 (cont.) - The mist

Both were quietly enjoying the drive when a mysterious red mist suddenly appeared out of nowhere, covering their whole field of view. It looks exactly like a smoke that comes out of a fog machine, except it was less opaque and deep pinkish instead of gray. Kevin who was talking on the phone immediately grabs Emily and told her to close all the windows, but it was a little too late.

They started coughing as some of the mist had been inhaled by both of them. "Honey.. Are you alright?" Kevin noticed that his wife was starting to panic a little bit. Being a good husband, he immediately ended the phone call and tries to calm her down.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm sure it's harmless. Just drive straight through it and we'll be fine." Emily lets out a big sigh of relief after hearing that, convincing herself that her husband was probably right. Maybe it was just a harmless fog and she's just overthinking it..

"Everything is gonna be alright." she reassures herself.

 

Chapter 2 by asdfgregb

Chapter 2 - Everything's okay

"Told you it was nothing honey.." said Kevin, relieved that the coughing they got from inhaling the mist only lasted less than ten minutes. It was completely gone as soon as they arrived at his company. Emily was about to leave after kissing her husband good luck, when a petite brunette casually approached the two of them.

"Morning, Mr Smith! Congratulations on the promotion! Oh hey Emily! I swear you're looking hotter every time I see you!" she said enthusiastically, greeting them both.

"Ruby! Never seen you wear that one before.. Must be new.. It suits you!" replied Emily referring to her shiny pair of heels, returning the compliment.

"Well, thank you! I think I might just be about as tall as you in these shoes." said Ruby looking at Emily in the eye. Kevin noticed that indeed with that stripey black pumps, Ruby the 4'10 petite receptionist is exactly the same height as his wife who is only 4'11 barefoot. Even when both are wearing heels, from Kevin's perspective they still look like two little kids talking to each other.

Emily and Ruby have known each other for a while. They crossed paths a few years back when she was still working at Emily's company. They've stayed casual friends ever since. Kevin however have only met her a few days earlier while he was given a tour of his new office floor. Ruby's upbeat and friendly personality practically eliminates any awkwardness between the two.

They both walked together towards the building as soon after Emily left. Standing right beside her, Kevin noticed that even though identical in height, Ruby's figure is less developed compared to his wife's. But despite her petite stature, her physicality wasn't what people would call plain though. Her short brown hair fits the shape of her face perfectly, her modest legs and ample breasts were enough to stand out of her office outfit.

"I hope you'll enjoy working here Mr Smith." said Ruby, welcoming the newest member in the office.

"Thank you. I can already see that even the hallways here is better than my old office." replied Kevin.

"Um, before you go in could you help me with something?" Ruby asked, while her sight locked on something on the wall.

"Sure, what is it?" answered Kevin.

"I need to get that folder off that shelf, but it's kinda too high for me." She tried extending her hand at as high as possible and Kevin could see it was still impossible for her to reach, even with the tall heels she's wearing.

"Hmm.. I think the shelf is not too high, it's probably you that's really short! Maybe you should've drank more milk when you were little. Oh wait.. you're still little!" said Kevin, teasing the petite Ruby.

"Ha ha.. Okay.. I get it. I'm tiny." Ruby said, her expression clearly signs that it wasn't the first time she'd heard that joke.

"I'm sorry.. That was kinda too much.." Kevin reassures her that he wasn't trying to offend her.

"You try being short for once so you can see how different the world is from my perspective. Too bad you'll never be able to." said Ruby.

"Well I had always been tall so I guess we do really see things differently.." Kevin said as he easily lifted up his hand and grabbed the folder, which was just a bit higher than his head.

"Thank you mister tall guy!" Ruby thanked her newfound helper as he handed her the folder. Kevin was glad that at least there's someone in the office that he can banter casually with.

"So what's in that anyway? How did it ended up there?" Kevin asked curiously.

"It's just a bunch of files that I have to give to Maria for her signature. I've never want to look at the files anyway. She always puts it back on the high shelf after she signed it." Maria was their boss at the company. Being a tall woman it actually made sense for her to put it on the high shelf.

"Hmm.. So how do you normally get it down?" Kevin asked.

"Sometimes I would try my luck making a jump for it, even though the success rate is well, small. But usually I just grab my chair and stand on it or ask someone tall enough to help me." replied Ruby explaining her daily struggle.

"Well in that case, feel free to ask me if you need any help for concerning shelves!" He gave her half a smile as he walked towards his office.

 

Chapter 3 by asdfgregb

Chapter 3 - The offer

The work was definitely different than his previous position. Now it's mostly just checking and reviewing files that were already done. The amount of documents he had to check on his first day was more than he'd anticipated though. Kevin had been working for most of the day until he got a call from his boss, asking him to go to her office immediately.

He noticed the door was unlocked, so he gave it a light knock and entered quietly. Maria was sitting at her seat looking attentively at her computer on the other side of the room. Her work desk had no front cover, leaving her shapely legs and the platform heels she's wearing openly exposed for Kevin to admire. He also noticed that her knee barely fits under the table, leaving him wondering whether he should propose a taller desk to fit her better. He wanted to let her know that he's in the room, but at the same time he's afraid he's gonna interrupt her doing something important. Kevin waited for her to finish what she's working at. After a few minutes, she finally noticed the man that has been standing near her office door waiting for her to call him.

"Ah.. Mr Smith. Come on in." said the voice from end of the room.

Kevin was nervous. Usually in a work-related briefing Maria would've asked him to grab a chair and sit across her, but this time she immediately stood up as he approached her desk. He feels intimidated yet somehow turned on that his boss is looking at him almost eye to eye. Being a voluptuous 6 footer made Maria easily the tallest woman in the office. With the added heels that she's wearing, even the thick oxford shoe he's wearing fails to provide any advantage.

"So, how are you adjusting to your new office, Mr Smith?" asked Maria.

"It's great ma'am. The room is definitely bigger and more comfortable than my last one." Kevin answered politely.

"Good. Then I'll get straight to the point. The reason I called you in here is that there is an upcoming mixed doubles tennis tournament, and I want you to be my partner. Since you're tall and athletic I figured you must be good at sports, am I wrong?" Just by the way she was saying it, Kevin felt like he had no choice but to affirm.

"No ma'am, I actually played tennis competitively in high school and won the championship 2 years straight. But to be honest, I might be a bit rusty since I haven't played in a while." replied Kevin a little bit nervous.

Maria smiled. Her expression suddenly softened. Kevin definitely felt some tension as they were standing really close to each other. But not for Maria. As soon as he snapped out of his imagination, it became clear to him that Maria was only being courteous. There is no sexual intention coming from her eyes. It was just all in is mind. He had to control his fantasy. Maria then gently taps his shoulder.

"That won't be a problem. Starting from tomorrow, you have to spare the afternoon for our training at least twice a week. You could delegate most your work to an intern except the confidential ones. I've prepared everything you need, all you need to do is show up. With our combined physique and experience, I believe we would make a great team. Are you in?" Maria's words sounded more like a command instead of an offer. Knowing how his boss is, Kevin had no choice but to say yes. He thought to himself that this could also be good for him since he hasn't done any exercise in a while anyway.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading! The renders are now published! Check them out on https://www.deviantart.com/harafung/gallery/71331926/babysitter

Chapter 4 by asdfgregb
Author's Notes:

This chapter was initially going to be chapter 5, but I updated the chapter numbering to avoid confusion with the numbering generated by the site.

("Perfect Day" and "The Mist" is now combined into one chapter.) 

Chapter 4 - Home sweet home

Emily told Kevin that she had to work overtime today, so Kevin went home by himself. As soon as he opened the door he immediately went down on his knees after hearing the sound of her daughter's little footsteps running towards him.

"Daddy!" Yuki shouted happily seeing her father is finally home after working all day.

"Hey pumpkin. Daddy missed you so much!" He smiled happily as he welcomed his daughter into his embrace. Yuki's 60 pound frame was not a big deal for Kevin so he could easily pick her up in his arms.

"Welcome home Mr. Smith!" greeted Mia, an 18-year old student living across the hall that Kevin hired to babysit Yuki. At 5'4, Mia was just average height to begin with, but having a pair of breasts bigger than most people's heads made her stand out amongst other girls her age. Kevin loved his wife, but Mia's asset is on a whole different league he couldn't help but steal a peek every now and then. His wife's entire bra won't even be able to cover half of hers. He can practically feel her struggle having to carry such enormous rack everywhere she goes from such a young age. And that's even before she had to deal with the amount of stares she is guaranteed to get from every direction.

"Dinner's ready!" said Mia as the three of them went to the dining room. Yuki signaled her father to lift her up so she can sit on the dining chair.

"Daddy look! My feet can almost reach the floor now!", she shouted as she flailed her legs above the ground. Kevin smiled, seeing that it's still clearly a few inches too short.

"That's amazing pumpkin! I'm sure in a few years you'll be able to sit there without jumping or needing help from a grown up.." replied Kevin proudly.

"How's the food Mr Smith?" asked Mia curious if her employer liked her cooking this time.

"The food's great Mia. I'd say this is probably your best meal yet. You're a good cook!" answered Kevin genuinely impressed as they enjoyed the delicious dinner. After finishing the meals, Mia returned to home and Kevin puts Yuki to bed.

Kevin was finishing taking off his work clothes, when he heard a familiar voice coming from the bedroom door.

"Hey babe.. Miss me?" Teases Emily.

"Hey honey.. This is a nice surprise.. I thought you're working late tonight?" replied Kevin pleasantly surprised that his wife is home earlier than she had said.

"Yeah I was supposed to, but it turned out that it wasn't that urgent and I was worried about you so I got home as soon as I can. How are you feeling babe? especially after you know, what happened this morning.." said Emily in a concerned tone.

"I feel alright, actually I feel happy now that you're here honey. Come here I've missed you so much!" said Kevin trying to lighten up the mood. Emily runs straight at him and gave him a warm hug.

"Ugh do you really have to be so tall? Just trying to kiss you feels like a chore sometimes.." Emily complained as she stood in front of her tall husband trying her best to meet his lips.

"But I thought you love the fact that I'm your big strong man?" replied Kevin playfully, initiating the sexy mood.

"I do. It's just sometimes I wish our height difference isn't so big, you know? So at least I can kiss you without having to stand on a chair or something.." mumbled Emily as she cranes her neck up to meet her husband's eye.

"Well I can help with that..."

 


End Notes:

Next chapter is going to be steamy.. And scary.. I mean.. as steamy as my PG writing can get :D Lowering your expectation would be wise :D

Chapter 5 by asdfgregb

Chapter 5 - Husband and wife

"Ugh do you really have to be so tall? Just trying to kiss you feels like a chore sometimes.." Emily complained as she stood in front of her tall husband trying her best to meet his lips.

"But I thought you love the fact that I'm your big strong man?" replied Kevin playfully, initiating the sexy mood.

"I do. It's just sometimes I wish our height difference isn't so big, you know? So at least I can kiss you without having to stand on a chair or something.." mumbled Emily as she cranes her neck up to meet her husband's eye.

"Well I can help with that." Kevin said as he picks her up almost effortlessly. both of their gaze would find each other as Emily got elevated to his level. Soon, their lips started locking, tongues dancing inside each other's mouth as they begin making out passionately. Everything else fades as they were both lost in their own world, hitting each other's first base. It didn't take long for his member to become rock hard and hers to become wet. Both moaned loudly as they give in to each other's carnal desire.

The sex somehow feels different that night. It was so spectacular, even after both of them climaxed they still went on, not wanting to give up the pleasure that is somehow at least ten times better than other times they did before. It was hard to explain with words, but what they experienced was both new and amazing, something they can intuitively feel releasing a huge jolt of pleasure inside their entire body.

Kevin is more of the quiet one during sex than his wife but he loves doing most of the work.

"Harder babe.. Don't stop.. Keep going.. OHH yeahh.." moaned Emily not wanting her husband to stop. Suddenly a strange tingling sensation rushed into both of their bodies which somehow made the sex felt way better as they continue to please each other.

Kevin could feel that his wife's body is fuller and slightly heavier than he remembered. Her vagina somehow feels a little bit roomier which turns him on even more and makes him wanted to explore even more.

"Didn't know you could do that babe." said Emily catching their breath after feeling her husband's dick started doing new tricks inside her.

"Neither did I." said Kevin totally enjoying the moment.

"Wow.. That was incredible.." mumbled Kevin, a little bit exhausted as they both fell asleep holding each other's arms after what was arguably the best sex they've ever had, unaware of the changes that just happened to both of them.

 

"What is this? Where am I?!" Kevin said to himself in confusion when it finally hits him that he's standing buck naked, with his dick fully erect in a huge, strange and unfamilliar place.

As he started wandering around, his stroll is stopped by a towering dark structure that appeared suddenly in front of him. He could've sworn that he'd seen that somewhere.

He got up close and started to touch the sides of the massive thing that he thought was some kind of a tall building. As he craned his head up he quickly realized that the huge thing in front of him is something else entirely.

Kevin started to explore under the massive footwear. It's amazing how he can fit right under the heel even with with room to spare.

He walked up to the front of the shoe to get a better view. His brain just couldn't comprehend how can a woman's shoe be as huge as this. Or maybe it's the other way around, he thought to himself..

Kevin was getting lost in his thoughts when suddenly the shoe moved and started to cast a huge shadow over him. Before he could react, suddenly his entire view is covered by the sole of the giant heels!

He quickly jumped out of the way, barely getting out of it alive when the massive heels hit the ground with a loud shudder, sending his body flying forward.

The footwear quickly started moving once again, giving Kevin a feeling of déjà vu as the same massive sole blocks his entire field of view for the second time while he has to quickly pick himself up to get away from the building-sized heels.

This time it was too late as he could feel the huge and heavy structure of hardened plastic had already landed on him and had begun to crush his entire body..

"NOOO!!!!" Kevin screamed hopelessly as he's starting to accept his inevitable fate..


Chapter 6 (6'0) by asdfgregb

Chapter 6 - new day

Emily woke up the next day with an undescribable feeling. She couldn't quite put it into words, but in a way it's like when she had sex for the first time. Emily stared lovingly at her husband who was still sound asleep.

"Last night was amazing babe," She whispered. She decided not to wake him up knowing he didn't have to go to work as early as her on that day.

"Good morning mommy!" Yuki's cute voice never fails to put a smile on her face. She really loves the fact that unlike most kids, Yuki is a morning person so she would always wake up early and greet her while she was making breakfast in the kitchen. Yuki threw her hands up in the air, a gesture that her mother knows all too well.

As Emily bent down to pick her daughter up she felt the babydoll pink pajamas that she is wearing is unusually tight, leaving little to no room for her body to breathe. "Damn, how did I gain weight already. I thought my diet was working.." she thought to herself.

"Come here pumpkin." Emily lifted Yuki high up in the air making her giggle uncontrollably.

"Are you feeling alright sweetheart? If you feel sick you should tell mommy right away okay?" Emily's look immediately went from happy to concerned as Yuki's body felt less heavy than last time. Usually she would struggle a little bit to lift her higher than her head but somehow she could do it easily that morning. She took her to the measuring scales only to find Yuki's weight had actually increased a few pounds since she last measured her.

"Hmm. That's weird." she thought. Emily stepped on the scales immediately after Yuki got off, only to find her worst fear confirmed. She had gained four and a half pounds!

"Let's go sweetie." Emily took her daughter to Mia who was waiting outside their door before she goes to work.

"Mommy look you and Mia are almost the same height!" shouted Yuki seeing both her mother and sitter standing face to face. Emily chuckles,

"No pumpkin, it's just mommy is wearing tall shoes that's why we look almost the same." Bearing barely a B cup since middle school, Emily has always been a bit jealous of Mia's assets. She wished to have even just half of Mia's enormous melons hanging on her body, but instead she is gaining weight in all the wrong places.

"I think Yuki is right, Mrs. Smith.. You do look taller than usual, even your boobs looks fuller today.." said Mia agreeing with Yuki's words.

"Oh come on don't flatter me Mia, these tiny breasts are nothing compared to yours.." replied Emily still feeling a little bit insecure.

"Hey don't feel bad.. At least you got a husband and a family that loves you.." said Mia reassuring her.

"That I can't argue with." Emily chuckles. "Don't worry you're still young.. You'll meet your big strong man one day!" Emily said as she waved goodbye to both of them and left for work.

 

Chapter 7 by asdfgregb

Chapter 7: The train ride

"What a weird dream." Kevin mumbled to himself as he woke up with a little bit of a headache from the strangest nightmare he's ever had. He felt somehow exhausted from the sex last night but decided to shrug it off as it probably will go away with a warm bath.

As Kevin sits down on the bed preparing himself for the long walk to the shower, he noticed a piece of paper with a familiar handwriting on it laying at the bedside table in front of the lamp. Where most people would just send a text, Emily always left a note whenever she had to leave early for work. That's one of the little things that he loved about her, he felt that such gesture is kind of romantic.

Kevin immediately stood up as he looked at the clock on the wall and realized he's almost late. He had to leave soon since he needs to walk a few blocks to get to the subway station.

After shower, Kevin is flustered when he found out that his work clothes is a little bit loose on him. The shirt cuffs extended ever so slightly further down his wrists, while the trouser cuffs hung just a bit lower than usual. He found that he had to pull all the way until the second to last hole on the belt just to keep his trousers from falling down."Huh, strange. I must have been losing weight. Might need to start excercising again pretty soon. Good thing I have the tennis practice with Maria." Kevin said to himself being optimistic as he finished getting dressed.

Kevin enjoyed the fresh air as it's been a while since he walked by the neigborhood. Taking the walk to the station might just be what he needed to get his mind off that dream. He remembered a back alley that would cut a few minutes of the time and decided to take the shortcut.

While strolling through the narrow street he noticed two young girls around Mia's age walking past him, both looked quite attractive despite their contrasting wardrobe of choice. There's nothing unusual about them, except for the fact that they must be over 6 feet tall, Kevin thought. He can't help but look at and compare his body with them as they were passing him by. He noticed that one of them were wearing high shoes that would add around two inches to her height. Still that would make her at least 6'1. Kevin's train of thoughts is suddenly interrupted with the sounds of the subway trains passing by.

The station looked a lot more crowded since the last time Kevin had been there. After queueing for a few minutes Kevin finally got his ticket and got into the subway just moments before the door closed. There was no empty seat left so he ended up standing for the whole ride.

"Great." he said to himself sarcastically. Being used to towering over most people, Kevin noticed that there are a lot of tall passengers in that train. He knew for a fact that most girls are 5'4 to 5'6 in height, which comes up to just slightly above his shoulder. Being sandwiched between two girls, Kevin can't help but subconsciously measure them up against him. His butt is directly in contact with a bigger pair to his left, which belongs to a girl wearing a floral top and tight jeans. He could feel that her plump bottom is slightly higher than his and that the fact that he couldn't look over her head. On his right was a tall couple who stood just a few inches shorter than him. That was the first time Kevin didn't feel so tall in a crowd.

 

Chapter 8 by asdfgregb

Chapter 8 - The office

Kevin is relieved when he arrived at the office to find that Ruby is still the same petite receptionist as he remembers. His mind had been playing tricks on him all morning, making him see tall people everywhere. He is somehow glad to find that Ruby still struggling to get that folder from the high shelf just like yesterday.

"Need some help?" Kevin asked smugly.

"Just in time.. I suppose you won't mind helping me again with this?" replied Ruby realizing Kevin had entered the office.

"Only if you say please?" teased Kevin.

Kevin lifted his hand and tried to get the folder. He is surprised that he had to stretch a bit to reach the high shelf this time, he could've sworn that he took the folder from that shelf the day before without any difficulty. But today was different. He felt the back of his feet left the ground as he grabbed the green folder. He ultimately shrugged it off thinking he had just forgot to stretch this morning.

"Thank God now we have you in the office. You saved me from having to stand on a chair again today." said Ruby thankful as Kevin handed the folder to her. "Thanks again for helping me out, Mr Smith!"

"You can call me Kevin." he replied with a warm smile. Being in his newly promoted position means that Kevin now had to keep a distance to most of his coworkers. But he thought Ruby would be the perfect person for him to befriend since she works directly under his boss as well. Besides, she has this friendly yet flirty secretary vibe that Kevin was actually quite fond of.

"You sure? Okay well, it's probably gonna take some time for me get used to it, but thanks! By the way, how tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? You must be at least 6 foot right? since i'm in these heels and you're still way taller than me.." Ruby asked curiously.

"I'm about 6'3 on a good day." kevin answered.

"Ohh that's like, really tall. Even my dad is only around 5 foot and a half. I guess that's where I got my petite gene from." Ruby said, impressed at just how tall her coworker is.

"Don't feel bad.. I think petite girls are kinda cute.. In fact they are my favorite kind of cute.." said Kevin, tried to lighten up the mood. "Wow.. So you're not only tall and handsome, with eyes to die for, you're also a smooth talker.. Now I see why Emily fell for you.." replied Ruby cheekily, getting more comfortable with Kevin.

"I can assure you, I'm way more that what meets the eye, little lady." Kevin said, ending their chit-chat as he marched towards his office. Talking with Ruby up close made Kevin realize that she looked kinda different. Maybe she's wearing new heels than yesterday? or is it something else?

Kevin completed some daily tasks in the morning before he got ready for the tennis practice with Maria. As soon as he finished he went into the changing room and headed straight to his locker. Inside he found the brand new sports clothes and tennis shoes. He really wanted Maria to be impressed since it's his first time practicing with his boss. Making a good impression certainly will do great for his career. "This must've cost quite a bit." he wondered, a little surprised of Maria's generosity buying him branded sportswear. "Damn, I forgot how heavy these things are." Kevin said to himself as he tried to swing the shiny new racket that he had never laid his hands on before. Even for that he didn't have to spend a penny. After putting the clothes on, Kevin felt that the tanktop is a little bit baggy, luckily the shorts had an elastic waistband so it stays on him perfectly. The sneakers however is at least a size too big. He felt that he should've informed Maria about his shoe size before she bought it, but there is no use of telling her now, Kevin thought.

 

End Notes:

sorry for slow updates.. Real life responsibility calls :) Hope you enjoyed the triple chapter update!

Chapter 9 by asdfgregb

Chapter 9 - Tennis practice

"Ah Kevin I've been waiting for you." Maria's commanding tone made Kevin a little nervous as he approached her.

"How's the clothes? It isn't too tight for you?" she asked, not sure if she'd bought him the right size.

"It's perfect." answered Kevin as he tries to find a way to let her know without offending her. "It's actually a bit loose on me now, but I think it's just me losing my muscle mass since I haven't been working out in a while," added Kevin nervously not sure how his boss would react.

"Well in that case, you should join me in the gym sometime. I've been going there alone it would be nice to have a workout partner," replied Maria.

"How about the shoes?" asked Maria concerned. "Actually they're about a size too big for me," Kevin decided to just tell her the truth.

"I have just the perfect idea for that," Maria's face suddenly lit up, leaving Kevin wondering what she had in mind.

"These red shoes I'm wearing are actually my sister's and it's really tight on my feet. I forgot to buy myself a new one. I think you should put these on and I'll wear yours." Maria said as she takes of her shoes. Kevin thought that it wasn't a bad idea. It is certainly better than wearing an oversized one.

To his surprise, Maria's little sister's shoes fit's him really well, if not a little bit snug. As Maria was putting on his grey sneakers, Kevin can't help but stare at Maria's body in awe. For a woman in her mid 30's, she managed to maintain her athletic build that rivals his own. Her arms looks really toned and muscular but not too much, her legs and thighs even looks slightly bigger and stronger than his. It's the perfect balance between strong and sexy.

"Perfect. let's start the practice." said Maria. She's a little surprised that Kevin's feet could slip into her sister's shoes so easily.

Their sparring opponent wasn't so hard that day as they won every round with a clean sweep without any difficulty.

"You did great today." Maria told Kevin as she offered him a high five celebrating their easy win. Kevin replied with an enthusiastic slap on her open palm. He tried to hide his surprised reaction that her hand didn't even flinch a bit even with a considerable amount of force from his hand. It was right then that Kevin noticed that the Maria's palm is actually slightly larger than his own, and Maria is almost looking at him eye to eye! He felt slighly intimidated yet turned on at the same time.

"You know, I never thought that a big guy like you would have such a small feet.. Those shoes that you're wearing they're size 8 and a half, while apparently my feet has grown quite a bit since your size 10 shoes fits me comfortably." An awkward chuckle is all Kevin could muster after hearing Maria's words. He could've sworn that he'd always worn men's size 11 since high school, how could he fit in a women's size 8 now?! Either his feet is shrinking or Maria was just messing with him. Either way, he was gonna have a long thought about it on his way home.

 

Chapter 10 by asdfgregb

Chapter 10 - A familiar face

Kevin felt a bit tired after the match but he felt that everything went well. Despite the slightly oversized sportswear that Maria got for him, he thought he did impress her even though he hadn't picked up a racket in years. He quickly changed out of the tennis clothes and headed straight home. While he was passing through the bus stop, Kevin unexpectedly saw a brunette clearly having a worse day than he did, curled up on the bench crying. He could hear her sobbing audibly from a distance. As he got closer, Kevin immediately recognized the short brown hair and the striped brown stockings as he approached the young girl.

"Mia..?" Kevin said as he approached her.

"M.. Mr. Smith.. Why are you here.. You shouldn't see me like this.." Mia's voice were trembling as she wipes her tears, trying to hide her extreme display of emotions from Kevin.

"Hey.. It's okay.. You don't have to cry anymore. I'm here now. Tell me what happened.." It was an unusual sight for him. The Mia that he knows is has always been happy and cheerful. He had never seen her being this vulnerable and crying out in public.

"Well, I feel really weird telling you this, but I just had a huge fight with my boyfriend. He said some pretty hurtful things to me and just couldn't take it anymore." Seeing Kevin genuinely offering to listen, Mia felt safe to unload everything to him. It didn't matter that he's he employer. She needed to vent. After listening to her telling him the whole story while sobbing heavily, Kevin himself become appalled by the stupid ungrateful jerk that would hurt her like this. He should've been the luckiest guy to have a sweet, caring girlfriend, with an asset that would make most men jealous like Mia. Kevin opened his arms offering her a hug after what she had been through.

Mia felt relieved as she lets out one last burst of tears and hugged Kevin tightly, resting her head on his shoulders. He could feel her soft and plump chest that he would die for Emily to have, rubbing against his stomach. He tried to calm his thoughts as his pants started to tighten up. It was the complete wrong moment to be having a hard on. He tried to supress his perverted thoughts so hard but it was ultimately a futile effort as it was impossible to get the image of her enormous melons out of his head. Kevin had no choice but to let go of his embrace before Mia could sense what was happening.

"It's alright Mia. I hope you feel better now.. Let me walk you home.."

"No really, thank you so much Mr Smith for taking me home, and for listening to me whine about my relationship problems.. I really owe you one.." Mia said gratefully. Kevin felt happy that he helped Mia got through that while he managed to control his "inappropriate excitement" situation.

"Hey.. It's really no big deal.. I was young like you once so I know exactly what you're feeling.. Oh and before I forgot, I have a favor to ask," said Kevin trying his best to focus on her eyes.

"Yes Mr Smith.. anything.." replied Mia.

"You're not going anywhere this summer, are you? Me and Emily would love if you could stay with us through this summer. Since I just got promoted and Emily is busy as ever with her work. We really like you and we don't want to find another babysitter. Plus, not everyone can cook as good as you do.." said Kevin trying to convince Mia to extend her contract.

"Oh.. no need to worry about that, Mr Smith. I love taking care of Yuki so I will.." suddenly they heard a girlish voice calling from behind and interrupted her before she could finish her words.

 

Chapter 11 by asdfgregb

Chapter 11 - The roommate

"Hey girlfriend!" The familiar face stood right beside Mia and puts her arm around Mia's shoulder. It was Daisy, Mia's roommate and longtime friend. Daisy has always been a tall girl, but It's been a while since Kevin last saw her. She seems to have grown quite a bit. She must be at least 6'3 now, Kevin thought to himself.

"Miss me?" said Daisy casually, waiting for Mia's reaction having reunited with her best friend.

"Daisy! Oh my gosh I've missed you so much! I feel like you've been gone forever! I'm so happy you're back!" replied Mia filled with joy, completely forgotten that her employer is still standing in front of her waiting to finish their conversation.

"So anyway Mia, I guess it's safe to say that you accept our offer?" asked Kevin point blank, trying to end the talk so the girls could catch up.

"Yes, yes of course Mr Smith! Yuki will have me all through summer! I'm sorry I was just so happy that Daisy is finally back.." replied Mia, apologizing for neglecting Kevin for a moment.

"So Kevin, you're just gonna pretend that I'm not even here now?" said Daisy interrupting his steps before he could leave.

"It's Mr. Smith to you, Daisy." Mia tried to correct Daisy as usual. Kevin had always been slightly annoyed at her being too friendly with him. He felt that she should still respect him since he's almost twice her age. But Kevin had already given up correcting her after many times and now Mia was the one trying to correct Daisy.

"Oh come on now.. We've known each other for a while.. We're basically friends.. And I don't work for you so there is no reason for me to call you mis-ter Smith, am I right, Kevin" Kevin was too tired to come up with a comeback to her remark. The awkward silence made Daisy took a few steps towards him.

"Woww, I didn't even realize I've grown this much.." Kevin was frozen, completely unable to react as the tall teenager stood in front of him giggling, using her hand to measure her height against him.

"I don't think these boots have any heels on but I feel like I'm already taller than you now!" teased Daisy. Practically standing only inches away from each other made it even more obvious to him that Daisy must had grown a lot since their last encounter.

"I'm glad that you're a tall guy though. I wish my boyfriend is at least as tall as you, especially since I'm not exactly done growing and I love wearing heels. I have a feeling that you might have to look up at me very soon.. You won't mind me calling you shorty, do you?" He could tell that Daisy loved teasing him like that, but he was just about had enough of all of it. He couldn't wait to go home and be with his wife so he can feel like a man again.

 

Chapter 12 by asdfgregb

Chapter 12 - Dinner

"You alright babe? You kinda just spaced out for a moment there." Emily's soft voice brought Kevin out of his trance. He realized he had zoned out for a bit while eating dinner with his wife and daughter.

"Right, sorry honey. There's just a lot on my mind today.." replied Kevin. "So pumpkin, how's school today?" Kevin said to Yuki trying to bring his soul back to the present moment.

"Babe, are you not even listening? She literally was just talking about how she got a perfect score in her math test today. snarked Emily slightly annoyed.

"Mommy I'm sleepy.." said Yuki signaling her mother that it's her bedtime.

"Alright pumpkin.. Daddy will take you to your room okay?" said Emily to her daughter.

"Meanwhile I'll be waiting for you in our room, babe.. Ready to give you something that you can't resist.." teased Emily to her husband.

"Okay pumpkin let's get you to bed now.." said Kevin as he carried Yuki to her bedroom.

"Wow you're growing up fast, sweetie. Pretty soon daddy won't be able to pick you up anymore." Kevin could feel that her daughter is definitely getting heavier.

"Daddy, what does mommy mean by giving you something you can't resist?" Yuki asked innocently. Kevin paused for a bit, finding the appropriate response to her question.

"Umm, Daddy can't tell you that right now, but I promise Daddy will tell you all about it when you're a little bit bigger. Deal?" said Kevin.

"Okay deal." Yuki smiled as her dad puts her to bed.

Ater finished telling Yuki her favorite bedtime story, Kevin smiled at her daughter, now peacefully asleep as he went to his bedroom to find Emily laying on the bed waiting for him. Seeing his wife naked on their bed made him instantly have a full hard on, this time it's perfectly justified since she's his own wife. Both couldn't contain their desire that night, and decided to skip foreplay altogether and went straight into the lovemaking.

Kevin stole a glance at their bedroom door, relieved that it was tighly closed. Both moaned hard as they reach climax when the strange tingling sensation started running through their bodies, which they don't mind because it made the sex felt ten times better somehow.

The sex went on until Kevin found himself having to adjust his position slightly as Emily's vagina somehow rose higher while he could feel her breasts get plumpier and tighter in his grip, unaware of what was really happening to both of them..

Chapter 12 (cont.) - A strange cave

A bright flash of white light shining at his face woke Kevin up from his deep sleep. He immediately discovered that light was coming from a flashlight laying beside his foot. As he grabbed the portable light source he noticed that he is in a large dark room, fully erect for no reason and the fact that there isn't any article of clothing on his body.

Having nothing else to do, Kevin stood up from where he was sitting and started exploring. The flashlight was the thing that he was grateful about, since without it he probably won't be able to see anything. He looked at the wall which seems to be made of a soft, yet rugged fabric. Strange, he mumbled to himself.

As he walked to one side of the room, he noticed that the wall at the end is plain white in color, and has a unique texture to it, a lot different from the rest of the room. He also noticed something that looked like a a small crater on the ground.

His curiosity led him to walk towards it and inspect the peculiar concave holes. Upon closer inspection he found out that the craters emit a strange, yet irresistible smell.

Kevin then walked to the other side, finally noticing that there's a much bigger light coming from above, which he believed could be his way out of that place.

As he was standing directly under the light, Kevin looked up to find out what's in store for him outside. Turns out it was nothing what he had expected as something really big started coming down his way, and fast.

Kevin watched in shock as the thing that's about to block his only way of escape descends above him and slowed down just inches away from hitting him. He was finally able to have a clear look at the thing that sucks out all the light in the room and immediately recognizes what it is and where he is actually at.. As it started to move again he realized there's only one thing left he can do..

Running for his life, Kevin stole one last look at the giant sole behind him, a hundred times larger than himself, moving towards him at incredible speed. He had no choice but to keep moving forward,  even knowing that his path will eventually lead to a dead end..

It didn't take long before the gigantic foot caught up to him and trapped him under, leaving him unable to move, gasping for his final breath..


Chapter 13 (5'9) by asdfgregb

Chapter 13 - What dream?

“Babe, you okay? You've been making weird noises and screaming in your sleep lately..” Emily said concerned as her husband opened his eyes wide all of a sudden. Kevin gasped for a bit, trying to restore his natural breathing rhythm after the dream. He could still feel the pain of getting crushed under a gigantic human toe although it slowly faded as soon as he woke up.

“I'm okay honey. It's just a weird nightmare i've been having in a while,” Kevin reassured her wife.

“You don't wanna talk about it?” Emily asked."

"Not really. Don't worry Em, I'm fine." Kevin answered as they both stood up from the bed. He couldn't contain his erection seeing his wife naked in front of him..  But he can't help but notice that something is different.

"Em, honey.. please tell me this is some kind of a trick?!" Both stood in shock as they gasped and stared at each other, unable to say anything for a good few seconds.

"You grew Em! By a lot.. But how is that possible?" Kevin asked, flustered by his very wife standing in front of him almost looking at him straight in the eye.

"I don't know either. I've actually been feeling that I'm getting heavier in the past few days.. I thought I only gained weight. But apparently I got taller somehow?" said Emily equally confused as her husband.

"Let's get you measured then." Kevin proposed.

"Good idea. I must've grew quite a lot since I'm almost as tall as you now.. Maybe this is my prayer finally getting answered.." Emily said half giddy, knowing now she won't have to crane her neck up as much anymore to talk to her husband.

Kevin went and grabbed some markers to measure their height. Their suspicion is proven true as his wife stood straight against the wall with her feet flat on the ground, it's really clear that the top of her head is way above her old mark.

“Yep. You've definitely grown,” Kevin said as he marked her wife's newly improved stature.

“By how much?” Emily asked.

“I'd say about four to five inches. That makes you about 5'4 now!” Kevin answered.

“Hmm.. That's weird.. That would still make me about a foot shorter than you. I feel much taller than that..” Emily replied.

“Trust me the difference couldn't be more than four inches,” Kevin said.

“Exactly. Maybe something else happened..” Emily clearly has something on her mind. “Stand straight against the wall.” Emily said to Kevin immediately.

“Wait.. you're not suggesting..” Kevin hadn't even finished his sentence before his wife interrupted him.

“Just do it.” commanded Emily as she grabbed the blue marker from her husband's hand."

Kevin watched in awe as his wife stood in front of him and was able to make a marking above his head just by standing on her tiptoes. Is it possible that what he feared could actually really happen? But that's impossible. Kevin argues with logic in his own head.

"Please don't tell me.." Kevin said to his wife knowing that the impossible might just have happened..

 

Chapter 14 by asdfgregb

Chapter 14 - Realization

"Oh my.." Emily gasped not sure how to react. "You're smaller babe. Like, way smaller. You've gotta be less than 6 feet now." Emily added. Kevin tried his best to rationalize the situation. He knew that people would eventually shrink due to bone deterioration but certainly not this much and this early.

"What are you feeling right now?" Emily asked.

"I feel.. fine.. sort of.. other than slightly weaker than tired, I don't feel sick or anything." Kevin answered stutteringly.

"Your hands and feet are still bigger than mine. But not by that much anymore. This is amazing!" Emily said gleefully.

"What do you mean amazing? I'm actually shrinking!" Kevin couldn't believe that his wife is happy with what's happening with him.

"Oh don't worry babe.. You said it yourself that you feel ok right? Maybe you're a little smaller now, but you're still you." Emily said being completely calm.

"I'm not smaller i'm just shorter." Kevin replied a bit annoyed.

"Oh but I think you are, babe. You didn't just get shorter, it looks like you got proportionally smaller as well." Emily looked at her husband who is now quite significantly smaller in every aspect than he used to be.

"I bet you've lost quite a lot of weight as well. Put on some clothes. I'll ask for day off and phone Susan. You call your office for a day off too. We might as well get ourselves checked. Plus she's got a measuring chart and a scale so we can know for sure." Kevin is somehow turned on by his wife's sudden confidence in making decisions that usually she would ask for his permission first.

"Oh great now I can't even fit in my own clothes." Kevin's usual casual army v-neck is now a few sizes too big on him.

"You look funny in those babe. All your clothes must be loose on you now. But that's better than going out naked. This dress i'm wearing usually comes down halfway to my knees. Now it's really short on me." said Emily.

"Well, I'm not complaining about that.." replied Kevin with a half smile.

=================

"Oh no! did you grew again? Or have I shrunk again?! Oh God.." Kevin had a mini heart attack when Emily approached him at the front door looking almost directly in this eye. Emily can't help but chuckles a bit at her clueless husband.

"Hahaha.. Relax babe.. Look.." Kevin bent his head down as his wife motioned him to and slightly relieved to find she's wearing her 4 inch heels. "You don't mind me wearing these right? It's nice to feel tall for a change." Emily said. "Let's go. I've made an appointment and she's apparently free today." she added.

"Do we really have to go?" Kevin asked.

"I am curious how tall and how much do I weigh now, aren't you?" Emily replied.

"Okay then." Kevin decided to go ahead with his wife's plan anyway since he couldn't deny his own curiousity.

As they got into the car, Emily found herself having to adjust her seat due to her longer torso. The drive itself was quiet. Emily was feeling chipper but she noticed that her husband was not. Emily tried to think from Kevin's perspective, he probably wasn't feeling too great due to his shrinking. But to her, this is like a dream come true. It's been her wish for a long time for their height to not be so stark so Kevin would treat her more like an equal. Emily liked the feeling of power she has over her husband just now, a feeling that she'd never had before since they were together.

 

Chapter 15 by asdfgregb

Chapter 15 - Doctor's visit

The 40 minute drive went by quick as they arrived at Susan's place.

"Susie!" Emily shouted. She was a friend of Emily since childhood. They went to the same schools together until Susan decided to be a doctor, fulfilling her parents' wishes instead of pursuing her dreams. Even so, they remain good friends until now.

"Em! O my gosh you weren't kidding about your growth. I almost couldn't believe you over the phone." Susan gasped as she looked at her friend now almost as tall as her husband. "It's really unusual for someone in your age to grow that much in just a few days. What supplements are you taking? I'd like some please!" asked Susan curiously, even though Emily could tell that she was joking.

"That's the thing. As great as this is, I didn't take any pills. I sort of just grew somehow. And actually that's not the only thing that happened." Emily replied as she told Susan to stand up.

"Holy needles! Is he.. but how.. did he.." Susan struggled to get words out of her mouth as she stood in front of them realizing that she is looking down at Emily's husband.

"Yep Doc. Somehow I got shorter too. We don't know what caused it or why." Kevin explained to Susan about their condition.

"But you didn't just got shorter.. Your entire frame is somehow shrunk.. proportionally.." Susan said, examining Kevin's newly reduced body.

"Yeah. Emily said the same thing. So, any idea what could've caused it?" Kevin asked.

"Well in all my years of practice I've never encountered anything like this.. So I'm gonna need to get you guys comprehensively tested to figure out what's happening. But first, did anything strange, out of the ordinary happened to any of you recently?" Susan replied with another puzzling question.

"Nothing that I can think of." answered Kevin.

"Well I guess there is one thing that happened a few days ago.. Remember babe? that weird fog that we ran into on our way to work?" Emily said recalling their strange encounter.

"Oh yeah.. We coughed for a bit because I was late to close the windows so we kinda inhaled some of it. Are you suggesting that's the cause of our.. umm.. size changing?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Well I can't say that for sure until I got your test results back. For now let's get you two measured up first." Susan answered.

"First, can you both tell me your supposed height and weight?" Susan asked.

"Well I have been 6'3 since high school and I guess I'm about 180 pounds, give or take. Emily on the other hand is 4'11 and probably weigh about 100." Kevin answered.

"Hey! I'm 95 at my worst. Or at least I was. I have a feeling I weigh much more than that now.." Emily replied slightly annoyed at her husband.

"Well, Those are pretty much in line with your medical record on your files. It says here that you're 6'3 176 lbs, and you 4'11 86 lbs." Susan replied, referring to each of them respectively. "Now stand up against the wall." Her voice became strern as she asked them to line up side by side against the measurement chart.

"Just tell it to us straight doc." Kevin asked anxiously as he saw Susan went silent for a few seconds.

"Well Mr. Kevin Smith, it looks like you're officially no longer part of the six feet club. You're just a hair over 5 foot 9. A full 6 inches shorter than your recorded height. Emily on the other hand, you grew about 4 inches, so that puts you now at 5'3. Incredible.."

 

Chapter 16 by asdfgregb

Chapter 16 - Officially shrinking

"You two looks exactly the same. Just slightly smaller and slightly bi.. umm.. taller.." added Susan while correcting herself having almost using the wrong word to describe her friend's condition.

"It''s okay Sue. I can feel that I've been gaining a lot. Let's just measure it to make sure." Emily said reassuring her friend that she'd made peace with her changing body.

"Good idea." Kevin said as he immediately stepped on the digital scale. "Whoa. It says I'm only 144 pounds now. Are you sure this is accurate?" Kevin asked Susan.

"That is a scientific grade equipment. It is way more accurate that your typical bathroom scale. I could even show the decimals if you want." Susan answered.

"Um you don't need to. That's already enough information." Kevin said as he stepped down from the scale, looking noticeably disappointed.

"My turn." Emily hopped on the scale to confont the new reality that is she might be more than 100 pounds now. "One-eighteen! that's like, a lot. Why did I gain that much when I only grew 4 inches?" Emily asked curiously.

"Well it's simple physics. Your weight increases exponentially as you get taller. Especially it looks like you, um, expanded in all directions." Susan answered cheekily.

"Gee thanks for giving such vivid detail, Sue." said Emily.

"Well, you wanted the truth so.. There you go." replied Susan doubling down on her comment.

The good doctor took both of their blood sample after the measurements to be tested in the lab.

"Well that's it. Other than the shrinking and growing, you both seems perfectly healthy. You should call me back after a few days. You know how busy I am. Probably your results will be here by then. Anything else?" said Susan to them after the session.

"I have one little question though.." said Kevin. "Do you think I would shrink to, say.. doll size? or even worse, eventually shrink to nothing?"

"Honestly I can't say for sure.. Theoretically there's a possibility for that to happen.. Besides, I think personally Emma wouldn't mind having a dollsized husband that she can carry around the house, don't you Em?" Susan replied sharing a look of mutual agreement between her and Emily.

=======================

"Good morning.. What can I help you with?" Kevin and Emily was immediately greeted by a store employee as they stepped into a clothing store. Kevin wasn't sure if she really is tall or he just couldn't judge people's height properly due to his shrinking situation. To be fair, she was wearing a pretty big platform heels that boosted her stature by about 5 inches so she's probably just slightly above average height for a girl. Emily immediately went off looking around on her own leaving Kevin with the salesgirl.

"May I ask, how long have you two been together? I'm Karen by the way." she said introducing herself.

"Hi. I'm Kevin. we're actually 7 years happily married." Kevin answered.

"Whoa you're married? For 7 years? Did you guys get married when you're like 16 or something?" she asked, scanning his body with her eyes from head to toe.

"Hahaha.. Actually, I met my wife in college and we got married on my 27th birthday." Kevin answered. "Wow.. I honestly wouldn't have guessed that you're in your 30s.. You guys look like a young couple probably in your early 20s. I'm only 21 myself and I feel old looking at both of you." Karen said enthusiastically.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Kevin answered.

"It is.. Anyway, male clothes is this way, I'm guessing you wear like a men's medium or small. Anything else?" Karen asked.

"Thanks Karen. I can take it from here." Kevin replied.

"Cool.. have fun. I'm gonna go help out your wife." said the salesgirl as she left to help out Emily.

"Karen's nice." Emily said to her husband as they both walked out with a bag full of clothes.

"Yeah she is. So you guys are what, best friends now?" Kevin replied.

"Well no but she is really helpful and kinda easy to talk to. Can you believe she's only 21 years old?" Emily said.

"Yeah she looked so mature. People nowadays grow up so fast.." Kevin responded.

"I guess everyone's kinda growing up from your perspective huh?" Emily replied.

"Oh by the way, I wear a 32C now." Emily said happily.

"Can't wait to play with those at home.." Kevin said with a sly smile referring to his wife's new and improved pair of melons.

"Do you think I would look good in platform heels like Karen?" Emily asked her husband.

"Well, wear whatever makes you feel sexy honey.. I don't mind it.." said Kevin.

"Don't mind what?" Emily asked, a bit confused as to what Kevin was talking about. "You being taller than me. I actually kinda like it." Kevin answered.

"Really? Well okay then don't be surprised if I have to look down at you when I come home with a big pair of new heels. Besides, I probably won't need heels anyway.. I might already be taller than you by tomorrow.." said Emily which sent tingles down her husband's spine.

Kevin felt kinda turned on at the idea of having a wife that he would literally have to look up to.. but at the same time worried about what's in store for their relationship as he can feel the roles start to switch little by little..

 

Chapter 17 by asdfgregb

Chapter 17 - Another day at work

Emily smiled as she watched her husband left the car to go into his office. Today she felt the difference for the first time in a while. She couldn't help but stare at her husband from a distance, now noticeably skinnier and smaller than before. She had never felt this excited to see what's in store for their future as she kept growing up and her once tall husband now dwindling down.

"Morning Kevin! Are you alright? You called in sick yesterday.. I was worried something happened to you.." Ruby's voice turned his head towards her as he tried to slip into his office unnoticed.

Kevin wasn't exactly sure how she would react if she realizes his condition so he thought it's best to not say anything and let her find out by herself eventually. Luckily Ruby was sitting behind her desk as usual so she didn't really notice that he was actually a little bit smaller than the Kevin she knew.

"Oh hey Ruby.. Nah it's just some mild fever. I'm all good now.. Just let me know if you need any help okay.." Kevin said replying to her question.

"Well look at you being thoughtful.. You just got yourself another plus in my book.." Said Ruby, impressed at Kevin's friendliness today.

“Say, you look kinda different.. You've lost some weight haven't you?” Ruby asked Kevin to confirm her suspicion at her coworker looking less bulky than usual. Kevin relieved that she only noticed the weight and not the height loss otherwise that would be difficult to explain.

“Ah yeah.. I guess I lost a few pounds due to stress and the sickness I have yesterday.” Kevin answered.

“Don't worry.. I think you still look great.. In fact now that you've shed some pounds you look less scary and kinda more approachable this way..” Ruby replied.

“Really? Well I guess it wasn't so bad after all..”

“Yeah.. plus, with lesser body mass you'll need less energy to move around the office than before.”

“Wow you really see the positive in everything huh..”

“Hahaha.. it pays to be optimistic!” Ruby replied. They talked for a while and Kevin went to his office to do his daily paperwork afterwards."

Soon it's already afternoon and Kevin had forgot that he's supposed to go to tennis practice 15 minutes ago. He rushed to see Maria in her office but she wasn't there. That could only mean that she had already left for practice. Kevin grabbed his bag quickly and went to the locker room. He found out that his tennis clothes that Maria got for him is now noticeably looser than last time. Even the women's size 8 sneaker doesn't feel so tight anymore on his feet.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." Kevin apologized to her boss.

"It's alright you're just in time actually." Maria replied as she continued warming up. Standing right beside her, Kevin found himself scanning Maria's body from top to bottom and realized that he's no longer taller than his boss' 6 feet frame. He immediately felt intimidated as he could also see that Maria's body now looks considerably more toned and probably heavier than his own. She'd already have wide hips but now Kevin can feel that even her shoulders is already wider than his..

Chapter 18 by asdfgregb

Chapter 18 - Not the man he used to be

After only playing one set, Kevin felt more tired than usual. He could feel him losing his stamina faster than before. He also forgot to factor in that the racket now feels heavier in his hand due to his shrinking and declining strength. He kept missing a few hits and almost lost a set.

"Ack.. dammit." Kevin tripped on his feet and fell down as he was about to return a smash from their opponent. He was relieved that he'd reacted quickly and landed on his palms, preventing any bruises on his knees. Now he knows that at least his reflexes wasn't affected by the shrinking..

"You alright?" Maria asked giving him a hand.

"Yeah I'm okay.. I guess I just feel a bit tired today." Kevin replied.

"Your performance today was way lower than I expected. I think you haven't fully recovered. I'm calling off tomorrow's practice so you can focus on getting back on form." Maria responded.

Kevin felt that she was saying that in a very disappointed tone. But he also realized that his condition is only gonna get worse over time as he continued to dwindle but he had no choice but to comply.

"Thank you. I won't let you down." Kevin said. "I'm still waiting for you to show up at the gym someday." said Maria as she she packs her tennis stuff. Kevin replied with a reluctant chuckle as they went their separate ways.

===============

Kevin noticed Mia in front of her door as she was about to enter her apartment. Mia hadn't noticed him getting closer but as Kevin stands right behind her he could see that even Mia looks tall to him now. He used to be able to look way over her head even with her wearing heels, but now he could feel that their shoulders are at the same level. He was lost in his fantasy until she immediately turned around.

"Oh hey Mr Smith, I was just about to.." It took her a few seconds to finally realize it.

"Oh my God, Mr Smith?!" Mia couldn't believe what she is seeing.

"Umm.. Hi Mia.." Kevin replied nervously.

"What happened to you? How am I looking at you in the eye right now? Are you slouching? I know my heels isn't that tall.. Am I dreaming or something?" Mia couldn't stop herself from bombarding him with a barrage of questions.

Kevin noticed the puzzled expression on her face. He knew that there's no point in hiding it as it's already too obvious to her. Not only her chest looks bigger but her entire body now fills his field of view.

"Listen Mia. There's something I need to tell you. It's gonna sound crazy but this is what happened." Kevin said, preparing her with the strange truth he's about to dump onto her. "I am shrinking. I don't know how it happened, but I did lose a few inches. That's why we're almost the same height right now." Kevin explained with a straight tone, not sure how Mia is going to react. Will she laugh at him or will she ask even more questions..

 

Chapter 19 by asdfgregb

Chapter 19 - warm embrace

To Kevin's surprise, Mia responded by throwing her body onto him. Her hands wrapped tightly around his body, he could actually feel the strength of her gentle embrace. Her head buried comfortably on his shoulder after she bent down a bit, something that he knew wouldn't be possible a few days ago since her head would only reach his chest before his dwindlement started.

"Oh my God.. Are you okay?" Mia asked, her eyes filled with worry. "Have you been to the doctor? If anything happens you can come to me anytime okay, Mr Smith?"

Kevin didn't expect her to take the news so calmly, and even offering her full support for a rare condition that her employer is having.

"Thanks a lot Mia. The doctor said I'm gonna be okay... I'm glad you have my back. Soon I might need your help to get stuff from the top shelf." Kevin replied trying to lighten up the mood.

"Of course Mr Smith! I actually don't mind if I have to take care of both you and Yuki...” Mia's words sent Kevin's mind wondering if he'll eventually shrink down to his daughter's size, or even smaller.

"Yeah... Yuki might get her wish of having a little brother after all...” said Kevin continuing Mia's train of thought.

"Oh my, that's gonna be so cute!" Mia replied giggling, but Kevin noticed her voice was shaking a bit.

"Are you okay Mia?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah I'm okay Mr Smith see you later...” Mia answered in a hurry to end the conversation as she rushed inside her apartment.

=======================================

 

"Mia? What's wrong?" Daisy immediately took her attention away from her phone hearing her roommate came in, with her eyes watering.

"It’s okay... I'm just...” Mia sobbed, couldn't finish her words.

"Oh honey.. Come here.. It's alright.." Daisy gestured her best friend to come closer to her. Mia walked beside Daisy's bed with her hand on her face trying to cover her ruined makeup.

"Hey.. It's okay.. Just tell me what happened.." Daisy said putting her hand on Mia's shoulder to comfort her. Daisy got up on her knees at the bed so she could be level with her roommate.

"It's Mr Smith.." Mia couldn't contain her emotions anymore as she burst into tears.

Daisy immediately stood up to support her best friend. Mia immediately buried her head into Daisy's shoulder, only she could feel that she didn't have to bend down like she did with Kevin.

"What did he fire you or something? How dare him.." Daisy sounded upset all of a sudden thinking that her roommate had lost her job.

"Noo it's nothing like that.. He's.. sick.." Mia was quick to clarify..

"What did he have cancer or something?" Daisy asked curiously.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you.." Mia replied.

==================================

"Something wrong honey?" Kevin said as he caught his wife staring at him smiling on their bed.

"Nothing babe.. It's just I felt like i'm still dreaming now that I am suddenly taller and you got shorter.." Emily replied.

"Honestly it felt kinda good actually.. Having a husband that isn't so out of reach.. literally.." she added.

"Huh.." Kevin muttered.

"It's true.. Our sex has been amazing lately.. Now that I am a bit stronger than before, I feel somehow less intimidated by you. It's kind of a great feeling you know.." Emily's words only added Kevin's worry that soon there's gonna be a new alpha in their relationship..

End Notes:

sorry for the hiatus.. 2020 has been a crazy year :D

meanwhile, enjoy a 3 chapter update ;)

Chapter 20 by asdfgregb

Chapter 20 - a new discovery

"How about you? How are you adjusting to your new life of having a leggier and bustier wife?" Emily smiled as she grabbed Kevin's hand putting it on her breast. Kevin looked down at her legs before he answered.

"I love it. Your legs are so long now and it just makes you so much hotter." Even though his hands are squeezing Emily's breast that is definitely was much larger than he remembered, Kevin eyes was more drawn to her wife's pair of long stems. He's slowly realizing that he is more of a feet guy than a boob enthusiast like most men are.

"Ooh keep the sweet talk coming baby.." said Emily as she suddenly jumped on top of her husband's body. She planted her lips firmly on his mouth, to which Kevin didn't waste any time and returned the kiss passionately.

"I just hope you won't be afraid of your once petite wife." Emily giggled before she continued, "You know, you're just taller than me by half foot now. If it makes you feel any better, you could see this as your wife having grown to 5'9." Emily's word meant nothing to him as he's lost in the impromptu make out session on their bed. Both of them felt a lot better having been a little more honest with each other after everything that's happened. Time passed quickly as they both got lost in each other's presence.

=============================

"Dammit I must've fell asleep." Kevin mumbled to himself after he woke up, stretching all of his limbs. His body feels sore somehow. Maybe he stood up too fast, he thinks to himself. He checks the time and relieved to find that he still has a few hours before he has to go to work. Kevin looked to his left to find that half of the bed is still occupied.

Kevin was enjoying the sight of his wife. His sleeping beauty, still sound asleep yet looking pretty as she always does. It was then when he noticed something peeking out just under the end of the blanket. It's a pair of silky smooth exposed bare soles, belonging to his wife. Kevin had never paid attention to her wife's cute little feet in all the years they've been married. But this time he was curious. Very curious.

Suddenly Kevin felt an irresistible urge to get closer to them and inspect. A little part of him felt it's not right to touch it. Yeah Emily's his wife, but it felt wrong to do it while she's still asleep. But he had no choice. The zest is too strong. He couldn't help but give in and let his lust take over..

He knelt right at the end of the bed, just before her petite feet. He laid himself on the bed softly, making sure he doesn't wake her up. He then then gently leaned into her foot and pressed his nose and lips against the soft underside of her sole. A faint smell of lotion wafted into his nostrils as he inhales as long as he possibly could. The pungent smell sent the hormones in his brain to go wild. He didn't know why he did it.. It was something he couldn't explain, yet it somehow feels just right. All Kevin knows was that he enjoyed it. He enjoyed it way too much..

Chapter 21 by asdfgregb

Chapter 21 - an unwelcome surprise

Kevin felt his stomach rumbling. The sun was just setting up and he rushed to the kitchen to find that they've ran out of eggs. Emily is usually the one that makes breakfast, but he didn't want to wake her up this early. He decided to get some supplies and cook some omelets. One quick trip to the minimarket later, Kevin was about to enter his apartment when a fresh scent of flowery perfume rushed through his nose. He couldn't shake the feeling that something large was looming behind him.

Kevin's body twitched as a huge palm with long feminine fingers slammed his front door just inches away from his head. His response of fight or flight instantly kicked in, although in this particular situation he felt more inclined to do the latter. Kevin felt slightly terrified to turn around, despite him knowing for sure that it's must be a girl's hand making it very unlikely that he is in any actual danger. But still, there is a small chance that he might actually be getting mugged. Kevin tried to muster enough courage to look behind him when a soothing feminine voice comes out from behind him.

"Going somewhere?" the voice said.

As he turned his body around, Kevin's jaw dropped to the floor. His eyes are greeted by a pair of luscious cleavage, bridging a plump pair of breasts hosted firmly on a model-like figure of a woman. He'd already kinda recognized who the girl in front of him was just by catching a glimpse of the blond hair that falls right at her shoulder, but his mouth just couldn't utter a single word. He completely froze.

"Hey! My eyes are up here, little one.." Daisy said giggling as she lifted Kevin's chin up so he could meet her gaze. She was right. Compared to her, he really is indeed little. He had to crane his neck way up to talk to her. Heck, at this point he could probably pass as her little brother. Which can only mean that he'd shrunk again.

"Please don't call me that." Kevin replied trying to act uninterested, but is actually hiding his own embarrassment.

"Aw you're no fun. How about shorty? Can I call you shorty?" teased Daisy. "Geez.. Mia wasn't kidding. You really are tiny now." she added, unwittingly humiliating her neighbor.

"I mean, yeah these are some big heels but normally you would still be around my height even with these on. Now you're just another shorty.." she added. Kevin was relieved that her platform heels was the actual culprit of their stark height difference. "What do you want Daisy?" Kevin said with a poker face. "

Oh nothing.. I just wanted to see for myself how short you've become." answered Daisy, furthering his embarrassment even more.

"Well now you know.." replied Kevin trying to sound as uninterested as he could. "You know Kevin, I have to say it's refreshing being able to look down on you. Makes me feel.. I don't know.. Kinda powerful. I like it."

 

"Well I gotta go now.. See you around shorty.." Daisy said as she walked away, leaving Kevin to continue whatever he was gonna do. He was still pissed at how easy he got tricked by Daisy's high heels. Why did all the girls around him seemed to love wearing tall shoes all of a sudden. Ever since he was shrinking, Kevin had become a little bit paranoid. It feels like the world and everyone in it is getting bigger around him, while he's growing in the opposite direction. What if it happened to all men and women? What would the world be like, Kevin wondered as he watched Daisy leaving for breakfast. He couldn't help but thinking that pretty soon Emily is going to look as tall as her in his perspective. The high heels only amplified the difference but he knew that without it Daisy is already taller than him. He has to make sure.

Kevin hurriedly went inside and measured himself against the markings on the wall. He let out a sigh of relief after finding out that the top of his head is still right at the mark he made last time. "So that was just because of her heels." Kevin reassures himself. He hadn't gotten smaller. At least for now.

Chapter 22 by asdfgregb

 

Chapter 22 - short people club

"By babe.. Have fun at work!" Emily waved at her husband as she dropped her husband at his office building. At the same time, Ruby was approaching her from the back wanting to say hi. She has no idea that the Emily she's about to meet is now slightly different than the Emily she used to know. Ruby sneaked up trying to startle her from the behind. What she didn't anticipate was that she is the one that is about to be surprised.

Emily turned back at the same time as Ruby was about to say boo. She had to retract one of her hand that she had extended forward to surprise Emily. Ruby was taken aback by how tall Emily looks from her perspective. She scanned Emily from head to toe only to find out that they are wearing similar sized heels. Ruby was flustered.

"Wait.. This can't be real! How come you are so much taller than me, Emily?" Ruby asked, finding it hard to believe that she'd lost her petite friend. Emily was also surprised to find that she was able to look down at Ruby, who she had been eye-to-eye with.

"It's a long story. The gist is, I had a little growth spurt. I'm five foot three now." Emily couldn't help but smile looking down at her former same-size friend now that it's no longer the case. Emily once again felt powerful and loved that feeling. She could see that Ruby was feeling a little bit jealous.

"But how? It's so unfair. I'm always surrounded by tall people my whole life. I thought you would be the exception to that but now it seems like I'm gonna be the only midget in the world of tall people again.." said Ruby, disappointed that her only friend that she can talk eye to eye with is outgrowing her.

"Don't worry.. I have a feeling that you you're gonna have another member in your short people club very soon.." Emily said smiling.

"What do you mean?" Ruby asked confused by her cryptic reply.

"You'll see." Emily replied, ending their chit chat as she waved her goodbye and drove to her work.

==========================

Kevin walked into the elevator feeling confident wearing his new work clothes that he bought. They're a few sizes smaller than his old ones but at least they fit him perfectly. He took a deep breath trying to clear his head of any distractions. He had to be productive today as the work keeps piling up on his desk.

He was watching the steel doors slowly moved towards one another when out of nowhere, a rather large feminine hand slid through the gap between the doors and stopped it from closing properly. Kevin was guessing in his mind as to who that could be. Judging by the size of the palm he figured it has to be his boss, as she's the only tall woman in the office. But as the door opened, it quickly became clear that it wasn't Maria. In fact, it wasn't anyone he recognized at all..

 

 

End Notes:

new character in the next chapter ;)

Chapter 23 by asdfgregb

Chapter 23 - the new girl

Kevin was astounded. The elevator doors would open to reveal the owner of the large hand that held it open. Enter a tall brunette wearing a low cut blue top and work skirt that ended just halfway her thigh. Her silky smooth hair resting just on top of her generous, accented pair of breasts, while a dark stocking covered her entire shapely long legs. She was definitely the tallest woman he had ever seen in person. She had to bend her head slightly as she enters the elevator. Kevin quickly calculated than even compared to his old height, she would have at least a few inches on him. The word tall just isn't enough to describe this towering figure of a lady. She would easily make Daisy and Maria look short in comparison.

"Hi.. Morning.." the vertically gifted stranger greeted Kevin courteously as she approached the elevator buttons. Kevin could only muster a smile while admiring her quietly. Now standing only a few feet from each other, he quickly realized that the Amazonian woman he is staring at is a young girl, probably in her early twenties.

He took a step back to let her approach the floor buttons. Standing this close to her, Kevin now has a better view of her from the side. The semi-reflective walls inside the elevator enabled him to see what people would see. Among other things, is that his eye line was slightly lower than her armpit. She could rest her elbow comfortably on his head if she wanted to. Kevin couldn't help himself but to keep mentally comparing his now average sized body to her. He noticed that the top of her skirt, where her waistline would be is at the same level with his shoulder. Being this small standing next to a girl made Kevin felt intimidated and turned on at the same time. She stopped her finger mid air when she realized that the button she's about to press had already light up.

"Hey.. are you okay? You seem fazed.." The sound of her voice broke Kevin out of his trance. She looked down to meet his eyeline, which also made Kevin realize that he had to look way up to meet hers. Kevin was now fully aware of the awkwardness. He hasn't said a word to her since she entered the elevator.

"Uhh.. Sorry.. Good morning to you too, Miss." As soon as he said that, her expression quickly switched from neutral to slightly holding a laughter, yet still warm and bright, like he somehow impressed her in a way.

Meanwhile, Kevin couldn't rationalize why he blurted such an awkward greeting to a girl that's clearly way younger than him. Maybe it's because he was intimidated by her size that he subconsciously felt like he's talking with a superior. That explanation made sense in his mind.

"Ohh wow.. You're so polite. It is so rare to find a guy nowadays that respects woman like you did just from the way you speak. Although you don't need to call me Miss. I'm probably only a year or two older than you." She replied with a light chuckle.

Kevin was mortified. Is she making fun of him? How could this girl who looked like still in her early twenties thought that he's younger than her? Although the tone of her voice suggests that she wasn't saying it in a condescending way. It might have something to do with his now way smaller stature.. Or maybe he somehow look younger too because of the shrinking, he wondered.

"Oh okay.. What should I call you then?" Kevin tried to continue the conversation, trying his best to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh shoot.. right.. My bad.." She said extending her hand forward, “I'm Naomi.. Naomi Baker. Very pleased to meet you..”

 

Chapter 24 by asdfgregb

Chapter 24 - Naomi

Her words came out very formal. The statuesque woman introduced herself politely while bending down all the way to his level, undoubtedly making Kevin feel even smaller than he already is. It was exactly like how a mother would interact with her small child. A feeling that sent Kevin's mind to an old memory of her mom dropping him at school back when he was in kindergarten. It was almost the exact same situation, only this time the kid is a grown man in his 30s and the mother is a young girl probably half his age.

“Hi Naomi. I'm Kevin Smith.. You can call me Kevin. Pleased to meet you.” he replied trying his best to hide the embarrassment.

“I'm sorry I didn't mean to disrespect you or anything, It's just I've been tall my whole life and it's sort of natural for me to bend down.” said Naomi, as soon as she realized that he was not very comfortable with her gesture. “Plus, I was born and raised in Japan. That's how we normally greet each other in there. I hope you're not offended.” She added. 

“No, it's totally fine. Just probably don't do it too often here..” Kevin said, impressed that she actually apologized and explained why she did. Now this is someone that was raised right, Kevin thought.

“By the way I can't help but notice that your hand is so much bigger than mine.” Kevin couldn't believe he just blurted out those words without even thinking. He immediately mentally prepares himself for the awkwardness that might about to come.

“Yeah well, I come in a big package. As you can probably see, everything about me is large. Even my shoes had to be custom ordered. Well, everything except my middle area. Well I guess you can't have everything..” she said referring to her medium sized boobs.

Kevin was surprised at how casually she responded to his very awkward and might have been inappropriate question. Her easygoing personality quickly melts any awkwardness they might have. Other than unintentionally making him feel tiny at every moment, he thought that their impromptu conversation went really well.

“I'm really glad I met you Kevin. I thought it's only gonna be me. I'm kind of relieved that I wasn't gonna interview alone today for the internship. What department are you going to apply for?” she asked, genuinely.

“Umm actually, I work here.” Kevin said slowly hoping it would not spook her.

“"Oh my God.. I'm so sorry Mr. Smith.. I saw you were going to the same floor as me so I thought you're..” Naomi quickly apologized and immediately switched into speaking formally as she realized that the man she's talking to might be her interviewer or even worse, her boss.

“Geez.. I feel so embarassed. you must think I'm rude now.” she said, brushing her hair nervously.

“No it's okay don't worry about it. It's an easy mistake to make..” Kevin reassured her.

“I'm really sorry sir.. You just look so young and you're also quite short for a guy I think, that must've happened a lot..” She said.

“Only recently..” Kevin said, realizing that selective truth would be best for now.

“Well sir, don't feel too bad. I mean I'm 6'5 barefoot and with these heels on I'm about 6'9, so everyone is basically shorter than me.”

“Do you get bullied because of your height?” Kevin asked, even though he kinda already know the answer.

“Of course. Any names they'd call a tall girl that you can think of, I've heard them all. I just learned to ignore them. What stood out though, is that they used to call me noodles because of how skinny my legs were.” she added as the elevator played a ding sound, signaling that they've arrived at their floor.

“Ah..” Kevin couldn't help but sneakily examine her bottom half after she said that. He let her walk ahead so he could have a better view of her from behind. They definitely doesn't look like noodles anymore. Even though her pair of long legs are well toned and lean for her tall body, they're probably similar to Kevin's in thickness, if not a bit fuller.

Chapter 25 (last) by asdfgregb

Chapter 25 - tallest in the office

“I'm guessing this is the receptionist desk?” Naomi's voice brought Kevin out of his trance once again.

“Yes you are correct.” Kevin answered. “Usually you would find Ruby here. She's our receptionist, and a friend of mine. She probably had some errands to do, that's why the desk is empty.” he added, as he continues giving a visual tour of the rooms they have around the desk. He tried his best to sound professional, like he already knows the place inside and out, when in fact he himself had only been working in that floor for less than a week. The click clack sound of a pair of high heels could be heard as another girl was approaching both of them.

“I'm guessing that is Ruby..” Naomi said pointing to the person walking towards them.

“Ah yes.. Ruby, this is Naomi. She's our new intern. Naomi, Ruby.” Kevin said, introducing both girls to each other. It was a rare sight to behold. The petite Ruby, standing just under five feet standing face to face with a girl almost two feet taller. The top of her head barely cleared Naomi's waistline. Kevin observed quietly, as both girls who by the looks of them might as well come from different species shaking each other's hands. Ruby then shot a look towards Kevin. Judging by her facial expression he immediately knows what she's thinking.

 

“Nice to meet you Miss Collins. I'm here for the internship interview..” Naomi said, looking down at the petite woman in front of her.

Ruby still couldn't believe what she saw. Standing before her is a girl that's years younger than her, yet could probably pass as her mother. Her sheer size made Ruby questioned herself. Has she been taking the wrong milk? Is she not drinking enough? She judged that Naomi was at least five sizes bigger than her in all dimensions. The tight gray pencil skirt she's wearing that only came down to her mid-thigh would probably cover all the way to the top of Ruby's knees. Her plain but matching in color pumps had to be at least size ten or more, making Ruby's generously size 5 strappy stilettos look like it belonged to a kid entering puberty.

She asked Naomi politely to allow her to examine her enormous palm even though they have already shook each other’s' hand just moments before, to which Naomi generously complied.

“Gosh.. I mean.. Look at this.. My hand is like a baby's hand compared to hers.” Ruby told Kevin, her expression clearly suggesting that she's still in shock. Her mind was blown. The comparison was too comical. Naomi's palm completely engulfs Ruby's tiny hand inside her grip. She'd also initially thought that Kevin was the tallest person she's ever gonna meet, but standing as straight as she can even with her heels on she only came up under Naomi's boobs..

“Well Ruby, aren't you supposed to escort Naomi to Mrs. Lopez's office for her interview?” Kevin said reminding her of her job, knowing that Maria's probably waiting for Naomi in her office.

“Crap. Right. One second.” finally snapping back to professional mode, Ruby quickly jumped back behind her counter and rang the phone on her desk. “Mrs Lopez, your 10 o'clock is here..” she said through the call, to which Maria seemed to be affirming. “Ok, so all you need is go straight to the end of the hall, and to your left you should be looking directly at her office door. She's waiting for you. Or would you like me to take you there?”

“That will not be necessary. I can find my own way. Thank's a lot Miss..?” Naomi asked. “Collins. But please hey, just call me Ruby.. I'm not anyone's boss around here..” Ruby said being her usual friendly self.

“Okay Ruby.. And hopefully I will see you around sir! Any tips for me?” Naomi turned her question towards Kevin.

“Me too Naomi. You'd be a great addition to us. As for the tips, well, just be confident and be yourself. You're gonna do great!” Kevin said as she went to her interview.

“"Whoa.. Can you believe that? She was so enormous she made even you look tiny. And you're the tallest person that I know.” said Ruby clearly still astonished in what she just experienced.

“I guess I won't be anymore.” Kevin replied. He imagined that If he stopped shrinking now, Naomi's height would take people's attention from him. His slightly shorter self might go around unnoticed. But yet he got a strong feeling that his shrinking is still a long way from finished.. He might even have to get used looking up at Ruby very soon..

 

 

End Notes:

Due to a few reasons, i've decided to end the text only version here (for now),

however fear not, you can still read the full (ongoing) story, with great renders on here: https://www.deviantart.com/harafung/gallery/71331926/babysitter

Thanks for your support!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8816