I Dream of Giantess by Omanahan88
Summary:

This is a collection of short stories that I have been working on. I'll upload what I have done, but the chapters may be few and far between. If you have a premise that you'd like to see made into a story, leave me a review and I might take a crack at it. I'll add the tags as they become necessary and I'll leave the chapter tages in the story notes. 

 

Enjoy!!!

 

Also, give me a follow over on twitter if you'd like @omanahan88


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 23321 Read: 41379 Published: December 02 2019 Updated: April 11 2020

1. The Conqueror's Bootheels by Omanahan88

2. Once in a Lifetime Opportunity by Omanahan88

3. You know those are permanent right? by Omanahan88

4. A Healthy Relationship Part 1 by Omanahan88

5. A Healthy Relationship Pt 2 by Omanahan88

6. The Muse by Omanahan88

The Conqueror's Bootheels by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a story about the leader of a nomadic tribe of warriors who roam from city to city, burning everything in their wake. Their ultimate weapon is the magical God Queen Maryyn.

 

Tags: Primarily foot, odor, sweat and some ass content towards the end. 

 

A war horn bellows once, drowning out the dull sound of boots stamping rhythmically on the dry cracked earth. Heeding the command of the horn, the large army’s march comes to a full stop, giving these soldiers the first bit of respite they’ve had in nearly two days. 

 

A tall, thin man, dressed in expensive looking robes, steps out onto the perimeter wall in order to get a better look at the armed host making camp outside of his beloved city. Joined by two city guards, the man takes a deep breath and tries to estimate the number of soldiers waiting beyond the walls.

 

“Well, it looks like the senators were right. It almost doesn’t seem possible for an army of that size to move so quickly. The report stated that the Jade Legion had just begun their siege of Raus City two weeks ago.” The thin man says. By his best estimate, there were nearly nine thousand soldiers camped outside of his city walls, just waiting to ravage the wealthy capital of this small, proud nation.

 

“We’re ready for anything they can throw at us sir.” One of the guards chimes in. “The great city of Mara can withstand a siege of several months. Those damn savages will die of thirst long before we will even notice the lack of trade.”

 

While his guard was correct that Mara’s walls were some of the tallest ever built and their food stores were overflowing, the thin man was still concerned about this mysterious army. How could a group of that size make it here from Raus city in less than two weeks. Sure it could be possible if they were particularly motivated, but even so, their siege could’ve only lasted a day, maybe two at most. And while Raus city didn’t have defenses as impressive as Mara, he still found it hard to believe that any force could be powerful enough to take the city in that amount of time. 

 

“They say the Jade Legion has never failed to take a city once the battle has begun.” The thin man says. As he finishes his thought, something catches his eye down on the ground. Closing the distance between the horde and the city, was one single man. “It appears they’ve sent an envoy. Let's hear what their demands are.”

 

The thin man watches from inside the massive portcullis, as the envoy finally steps onto the large, retractable bridge that allows for safe passage across the deep moat surrounding the city. 

 

“That’s quite close enough.” The thin man shouts once the envoy is halfway across the bridge. Upon hearing their commander’s order, two guards with vantage points over the bridge, knock the arrows and take aim and the foreigner. But despite the clear threat to his life, the envoy presses forward until he is standing right at the gate.

 

“Good morning slaves, thank you so much for welcoming us with such hospitality.” The envoy says with an almost indignant tone. “Although it would have been preferable if you had left the gate open for us. I’m afraid this delay you have caused will cause some discomfort for you all.” 

 

“I’m sure your confidence is an asset in many of your negotiations, but you’re quickly losing my interest. So while I’m quite busy, I am also fairly generous and I will allow you this one opportunity to make your demands.” The thin man says, meeting the envoys gaze which is somehow unaffected by the arrows and spears pointed at him. 

 

“Ah I see, well then I’ll make this very simple. Open the gates and allow the army to pass into the city. In return, the bloodshed will be minimal.” The envoy cocks his head to the side, he already knows the answer because they always say the same thing. But before the thin man can refuse this ludicrous offer, a single arrow pierces the envoy’s head and the man crumples into a heap on the bridge.

 

The thin man sighs, looking angrily at the archer who lost his temper. There was no going back now.

 

“Queen Maryyn, it appears that your slaves have decided to refuse your offer of mercy.” An older man says, entering the large tent that served as the temporary quarters to the leader of this army. As the old man allowed the bear skin tarp close behind him, he could already feel himself beginning to sweat. And not just because the temperature inside the tent was incredibly high. He was also nervous about delivering bad news to his Queen.

 

In the middle of the tent, a slender yet muscular woman rises up off of the wooden bench where she was polishing her breastplate. She pulls the breastplate up and nods her head, signaling to one of her handmaidens to come and help her don the protective gear.

 

“Perfect, I was starting to feel hungry. But why isn’t Parva telling me this?” Maryyn asks, not particularly fond of any deviation from her traditions. 

 

“Well my lady, it seems that Parva did not survive his trip to relay your generous offer. Our scouts say that he was given a quick death.” The old man keeps his eyes on the ground as he explains the circumstances of this city’s defiance.

 

This new information has clearly upset the young queen, as no enemy had ever had the gall to murder her envoy before. And while she did not care for Parva in particular, she could not allow this transgression go unpunished. “Inform the troops that this city is now a sacrifice to the God Queen Maryyn. We will leave nothing but ash in our wake.” 

 

At the command of their leader, the dirty, unkempt army of barbarians begins to prepare for their siege of the city. Thousands of soldiers pick up their weapons and begin to fall into a formation that they have practiced hundreds of times before. The horde slowly begins to close the distance towards the city, but the mass of bloodthirsty marauders stops a few hundred feet short of the gate.

 

Up on the wall, the city guard has several soldiers stationed with bows and arrows, silently waiting for the assault to begin. However just as the armed host steps into archery range, their movement stopped and a single warrior stride forward out of the pack. It appeared to be a single woman, who wasn’t even carrying any weapons. It didn’t seem likely but perhaps they were going to send an additional envoy, thinking that sending a woman would prevent her from meeting the same fate as the first.

 

However, it quickly became apparent that this woman was not sent forward to relay a message. Just as she reaches the edge of the bridge, a massive cloud of steam erupts from where she was, obscuring the view of the guards up on the wall. Moments later, a massive figure charges out of the steam, leaving the guards with no time to react to what happens next.

 

The woman, who now stood at twice the height of the massive city walls, came barreling out of the cloud of steam and with a single stride, she stepped over the moat and swung her other leg with an overwhelming amount of force. Seconds later, dozens of guards were dead and plenty more were frozen in terror. The great city of Mara with her massive walls, was now in mortal danger because a literal goddess just kicked the gate clear across the city. 

 

“Former citizens of the city of Mara. You are now the rightful property of the God Queen Maryyn. And you will all be punished for your arrogance.” The giantess bellowed, her voice easily carrying through the city streets. There are a few moments of silence before bells begin to toll and a large garrison of soldiers come pouring out into the streets, attempting to curb this unforeseen threat to their way of life.

 

The giantess laughs dozens of men come rushing out of various buildings and from other sections of the city. Most of them freeze up as soon as they catch a glimpse of her massive form, and she can’t really blame them. If it was so easy for her to kick a hole in their legendary walls, imagine how easily they would be crushed under her massive boots. 

 

This thought causes a large smile to creep across Maryyn’s face. She now knew exactly how to punish this city for their transgressions. The goddess knelt down in the street, allowing the terrified citizens to get a good look at her godly visage as she grips one of the boots and begins to pull it off of her foot. She was thankful that they arrived on such a warm day, as that would only make this more devastating. When she finally manages to pull the armored boot off of her foot, she tosses it down into the street, crushing the stones of the road is it lands with a loud crash. Maryyn giggles as she notices that anyone standing in line with the open mouth of her boot collapses to their knees, the pungent stench of her massive feet washing across the crowd and making it difficult for them to function. 

 

Before she selected which of these insignificant creatures to make examples out of, Maryyn decided that a show of force would be appropriate to snap the frozen soldiers back to reality. Noticing a large group of terrified soldiers clustered together, the giantess takes one swift motion to raise her foot up into the air and then bring it back down on top of the dozen or so soldiers who were lucky enough to be given such a quick death.

 

The men caught in the path of her monsterous foot were instantly obliterated, leaving nothing but a puddle of blood and viscera beneath the stained soles. However there was one unfortunate soul who found himself now pinned in the cramped space between this goddesses second and third toes. His legs were somewhere beneath the mass of flesh that landed on top of him and he could no longer feel anything below his waist. The young soldier gasped for breath, desperate to fill his lungs and buy himself just a few more moments of precious life. However, upon inhaling this poor soul was greeted with nothing but mouthfuls of sour air, tasting of sweat and feet. It was agonizing, as the man realized that his final breaths would be filled with the rancid stench of this cruel giantess’ unwashed feet. He attempted to scream, but a large drop of sweat dropped down between her massive toes and landed on his head. His mouth filled with the disgusting salty liquid and soon his lungs did as well, finally bringing some peace to the man as he drowned in Maryyn’s footsweat.

 

The shockwave caused by her foot, seems to have shocked the soldiers awake, because now they were either desperately trying to fall back or launching arrows and spears up at her in a pointless attempt to harm her. She chuckled as the weapons bounced off of her skin. Nothing had ever been able to harm her in this form. The giantess took this opportunity to remove her other boot and turn the first boot upright so that now both of her boots sat in the street near the only entrance into the city. 

 

Her legion of followers was now pouring into the city and Maryyn gave them a single command before turning them loose upon the city. “Bring me any survivor that you can. Those who bring me new slaves will be greatly rewarded.” The legion then began to move into the city to carry out their mistresses orders, knowing full well the price they would pay if they angered her.

 

Now that her army was set to work, Maryyn could take some time to play with her new captive city. Noticing a few guards engaged with a few of her own men, the goddess sweeps a massive hand down to the street and scoops up all six of the combatants. All of the men in her palm were terrified after being hoisted up into the air so quickly, the city soldiers appeared to be trying to stab their captors palm while her own legionaries were quietly hoping that they would be allowed to return to the conquering of the city. 

 

Without a second thought, the gigantic woman tosses all of the men into her mouth and begins to slosh them around. She tries to use her tongue to see if she can identify which of the men were her own and which were the enemy soldiers. Making a guess, Maryyn pinned one man to the roof of her mouth and allowed the rest of the group to get carried towards the back of her throat with the river of saliva that had begun to collect in her mouth. After feeling five wriggling creatures tumble down her esophagus, the giantess sticks her tongue out and plucks the survivor up between two fingers. 

 

She inspects the pathetic being, and sees the brightly colored chainmail armor worn by all of the city guards. “Hmmm, that's a shame. I was hoping one of my own would make it out. Oh well, there’s always more.” The goddess taunts as she brings the soldier back up to her lips. The soldier screamed and struggled as he was lifted up the this evil woman’s mouth. But those screams were immediately muffled as his upper body was placed back into the warm, wet cave of the goddesses maw. He beat his arms as hard as he could against the supple walls of flesh holding him in place, but it did not appear that his struggles were even noticed by his massive captor.

 

Indeed the soldier was right, as Maryyn paid him no mind as she stood up and returned her attention to the large groups of soldiers and civilians who still needed to atone for their city’s arrogance. The goddess reached down to scoop up a few more crowds of terrified people as she mindlessly sucked upon the soldier half-trapped in her mouth.

 

With two handfuls of tiny humans, the giantess strides back towards her massive boots sitting near the city’s gate. With a chuckle that nearly destroys the eardrums of the soldier in her mouth, Maryyn tosses all of her new playthings into her large boots. She can feel the heat and humidity of the air pouring out of the top of her footwear and knows that she has just doomed these creatures to a horrible fate. Because if they don’t die from the wretched conditions inside of her sweaty boots, then they will surely perish when she eventually returns her massive sweaty feet to their homes. 

 

Now ready to move onto the rest of the city, the giantess decides to finish playing with her savory soldier. She purses her lips and gradually begins to increase the suction inside her mouth until the soldier is eventually ripped in half from the sheer pressure. Maryyn spits the legs out onto the streets below and address a group of her legionaries still entering the city. “Keep any prisoners here by the gate. And toss every fifth one in there.” She commands, gesturing towards her boots. She then spun her bare heels into the stone and rubble of the street and proceeds with conquering this insolent city.

 

The giantess proceeds up various streets, determined to make her way to the massive building with a golden roof at the top of the largest hill in the city. Along the way she makes sure to topple various buildings, dropping elbows, fists, and feet into the pathetic wooden structures. One house was even lucky enough to be crushed by the giantess’ massive ass crashing through the roof. 

 

Finally Maryyn finishes toying with the various buildings in her path along with all of their occupants, just as she arrives at the large, shining capitol building. There appears to be a defensive formation of city soldiers, attempting to make a last stand against the invaders. The giantess wonders if any of them would consider running if she gave them a chance. 

 

“Stand aside. My enemies reside inside that building. If anyone wants to leave now, I will show them mercy. Abandon your post, and go find your loved ones. There is no future in this city.” Her voice boomed. She wiggled her massive toes, crushing the stone street and digging up the soil beneath. She also flexed her powerful calf muscles, just trying to toy with them a bit. Maryyn was surprised to see that three of the soldiers actually dropped their spears and started to slowly walk towards the giantess, hoping to descend the hill and avoid an inevitable death by this monster’s hands. 

 

Maryyn kneels down in the street as the three deserters approach her. She extends one hand out gently and they draw near, terrified of upsetting the massive woman. The goddess emailed warmly at them before scooping them up with lightning fast reflexes and proceeds to dump all three into her mouth. She doesn’t even bother to chew them, knowing that it will be an agonizing experience for them down in her gut.

 

Now that she has dealt with the cowardly deserters, Maryyn can freely deal with the soldiers who stood their ground. She considers toying with the soldiers for a while but the ones she truly wants to torment are inside that building so the titan instead decides to dispatch the armed guards swiftly before stepping up to the front of the capitol building and digging her fingers into the stone ring that lines the bottom of the large golden dome that makes up the buildings roof. 

 

With a considerable amount of effort, Maryyn manages to rip the top of the building clean off and flips it over the cliff behind. The massive golden dome cracks into several large pieces as it descends onto the lower portions of the city below. And with the roof torn clean off the capitol building, Maryyn could now see the huddled mass of senators cowering within. 

 

The giantess smiled, happy to have finally claimed her prize. “And which of you gave the order to kill my envoy?” She asked, her monolithic frame towering high above the walls of the once impressive building. Despite her question, none of the cowering humans below stepped forward to claim responsibility. What a surprise. The goddess simply shrugged, it would be more fun this way.

 

She then reaches down into the room and plucked a few of the senators out of the huddle. Looking down at the terrified men, she asked again, “Did any of you kill my mouthpiece?” They all fervently shook their heads and the goddess smiled. She then brings the men up to her face and positions them beneath one of her massive nostrils, before quickly snorting them up inside. Then she places one finger over the opposite nostril and proceeds to launch a ball of snot and senator over the cliff, leaving them to either die on impact or drown in the disgusting fluid.

 

Looking back into the building, Maryyn could see that most of not all of the remaining senators were too scared or stupid to try and run. “Good.” She thinks to herself as she prepares to play with some more. “I’ll ask once more. Who gave the order to kill my envoy?” She demanded, this time raising up one of her massive feet and bringing it down on the entrance of the building. Dust and stone spew out over the crowd of terrified men, causing most of them to fall to their knees and cover their heads. 

 

One senator however, remained standing and decided to address the giantess directly. “Please my lady, the fault is my own!” He shouted up at her, raising his arms above his head in surrender. “His death was not ordered, but rather a mistake made by one of our soldiers. Please if you need to kill me, then I will not resist. But I beg of you, spare this city and her people.”

 

Maryyn laughs at the senators pleas as she plucks him out of the crowd. “Kill you? Don’t be ridiculous. You’re going to be Mara’s only survivor.” She assures him before raising one arm up above her head and reaching into her armpit to undo a clasp that appears to hold up some sort of sack made of chains. While the giantess is fumbling with the clasp on her armor, the senator is being subjected to the most horrendous odor he has even experienced. Eventually the senator feels the massive fingers release him and he falls for a brief moment before he feels his momentum get stopped by a series of chains. He can only let out a short scream before the giantess’ arm comes crashing back down, sealing him in his dank, disgusting prison. And now with her main prize tucked away, she could deal with all of the remaining senators.

 

———The Following Morning————

 

The sun was now rising, over the burning city of Mara. Massive pillars of smoke were rising out from various districts of the city. Maryyn was seated inside the capitol building after she had knocked down a bit more of the roof. Her massive ass making a mess of the chamber where senators of one of the wealthiest cities in the nation used to deliberate all day long. Now the only thing filling these hallways were the remnants of the farts that Maryyn had passed into the building, since the final few senators had hours ago suffocated on the thick, putrid air being pushed onto them by a cruel and uncaring giantess. 

 

Maryyn sighed as she concentrated to see if she could feel the movement coming from between her asscheeks, but alas it seems that the senator had passed away. “Oh well.” She thought to herself, as she saw a large battalion of her own legionaries working tirelessly to pull her two massive boots up onto the hill where she was seated. It appears that each boot had been loaded onto a large cart which was now being pulled up the hill, and left to rest in front of the titanic woman.

 

The giantess pulls herself up out of the building and proceeds to swipe her foot backwards, knocking another large chunk of rubble over the cliff. She then steps forward and looks inside her large armored boots and sees that each boot is packed with large crowds of survivors. The sight of these pathetic creatures, stomping over each other in a desperate attempt to get farther away from her foot stench, brings the giantess to laugh heartily. 

 

“Well done warriors of the Jade Legion! I am impressed with your obedience and ruthlessness.” She says, eliciting an uproarious hail of cheers from her loyal soldiers. She then leans down to address the screaming soldiers and civilians stewing in her fetid boots. “I will extend your city one final bit of mercy,” she says directly into the mouth of her boots. “The slaves who are first to tip over their boot, will be granted the opportunity to serve me in the Jade Legion. While the losers will serve beneath my feet for the rest of their short lives.”

 

The playful goddess then stands up and waits to see what happens next. But it seems like nothing is happening at all. Perhaps she was too lenient with them. “And if neither boot is upended, then I’ll personally bury all of you in the bottom of my latrine.” 

 

That threat seemed to hit home as more noise erupted from the two boots as each group was trying to figure out how to topple the monolithic piece of armored footwear. It took approximately fourteen minutes but eventually one boot managed to tip just enough for it to fall off the cart, causing its inhabitants to roll out onto the ground. The giantess smiles as she picks up the toppled boot and pour the rest of the people out of it.

 

“Congratulations! Welcome to the Jade Legion!” She says to the lucky survivors, while picking up the losing team and pouring about half of the unfortunate souls into the now empty boot before sliding her unwashed feet back into the armored garments. Dozens upon dozens of likes are cut short as the gigantic woman allows her full weight to rest upon her new sentient insoles. 

 

“Gather everyone outside the city. I want us moving on to the Isle of Red by midday.” She says stepping past her army, leaving them to sort out how the new legionaries would fit into the larger horde. At this size, it only took her a few minutes to walk back to the privacy of her camp, where her large bearskin tent was still sitting quietly. When she arrived, Maryyn lifted her arm and began to work on the clasp that was holding her prize senator in his sweaty chain prison. It appeared that he had passed out during his internment in her disgusting armpit. 

 

Now that the senator was lying in her palm, Maryyn proceeded with her plan to add this new slave to her collection. Popping the man into her mouth, the giantess closed her eyes and suddenly erupted in another burst of steam. Now that the god queen was back to her normal size, she spit the tiny senator back into her hand and carried him into her tent. Handing the unconscious man over to one of her handmaidens who were sitting quietly in the stuffy, sauna-like domicile, waiting for their master to return. 

 

The senator was awoken by a sudden sensation of falling. When he opened his eyes, he was once again wrapped in what appeared to be a giant set of fingers, assuring him that his horrible nightmare was in fact his reality. However when he was carelessly dumped onto a rough surface, he was surprised to see that the giantess that he was facing now, was not the same one that subjected him to her foul body odor. 

 

Additionally, the senator was astounded to see that he was not alone in this unfamiliar place. And incredibly his fellow prisoner appeared to be someone familiar. “It can’t be!” The senator gasps as he realizes who this man is. It was Lord Peringron the commander of Raus City. It appears that this cruel goddess was fond of taking prisoners. 

 

The senator then began to question what exactly this new giantess was doing to what was formerly one of the greatest military commanders in the world. It appeared that she was securing him to the floor for some reason. This ritual was so confusing to the senator that he did not realize that the giantess was now setting upon him to do the same thing. 

 

Minutes later the tiny man found himself immobilized upon the ground looking upwards at what appears to be a large carriage fit for carrying royalty. As soon as she was finished securing him, the new giantess positioned herself in front of the captive Lord Peringron and proceeded to seat herself directly on top of him. The senator could not believe that a man that he once admired so much was now stuck beneath some freak’s massive ass.

 

In his panic stricken state, the senator failed to notice that another person had entered the carriage. “Are we ready to proceed my lady?” The new giantess asked.

 

“The Legion is ready to move on to our next target.” A familiar voice says. The senator is horrified to look up and see the face of Maryyn climbing into the carriage. And suddenly it dawns upon this man, what is about to happen. The giantess looks down at her new toy, positioned perfectly in the middle of her seat. “Well my new friend, you’re in luck. Usually I bathe after successfully taking a city, but I felt particularly inclined to help you learn the cost of angering me.” After saying this, the gigantic woman stepped fully into the carriage and lifted her tattered, battle-worn skirt and separated her asscheeks as she slowly lowered herself towards the man. The intense odor assaulting his nostrils made the senator wish that he had been one of the men stomped to death under her disgusting feet, instead of being subjected to the hellish stench coming off of this gargantuan asshole.

 

“Well it’s only a sixteen day march to the Isle of Red.” Queen Maryyn said as she felt a long, hot fart escape from her asshole. Perhaps he might even survive.

 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I've had some pretty big changes going down in my life so writing has taken a bit of a back seat, but I should be able to write somewhat consistently again. It's possible that I may do a follow up on any particular chapter or I might even make them into full length stories. If you find a particular favorite, then let me know in a review!

 

Thanks for reading!

Once in a Lifetime Opportunity by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

This chappter involves a regular sized nobody who gets the changce of a lifetime when he meets his all-time favorite superhero! 

 

Tags: Foot, sweat, butt, fart, odor

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention! All civilians should navigate to the nearest BrandCo Shelter. A Category 3 Monarch has been sighted west of District A.


That message had been playing on repeat for about 8 minutes now. And while some people decided to play it safe, heading for one of the underground vaults scattered around the city, the majority of the crowd seemed content to simply go about their day. Apparently the threat of complete and total annihilation at the claws of a disgusting creature born in some other dimension and spewed out into the depths of earth's ocean via a massive wormhole, just wasn’t the threat that it used to be. 


And it was all because of her.


Zack’s eyes bulged out of his head as he caught just a glimpse of her shining golden hair as she courageously dashed towards the danger that threatened the last bastion of humanity. His heart was racing, if he hurried he may just be able to catch a glimpse of this heroine in action!


The teenage boy rushed across the busy street, barely avoiding being clipped by a passing taxi, and ran over to where several electric scooters were available for rent. He held his cell phone up to the scanner on the scooter’s handlebar and hurriedly tried to pull the vehicle out of its charging station. But for some reason it wouldn’t budge. The scooter chimed, “Surge pricing in effect, please accept price change.” 


“Goddamnit!” Zack thought to himself. Of course BrandCo had to squeeze every possible credit out of him. Surge pricing came around when the monarch attacks first started and everyone was fighting for a fast way to get the hell away from the scene of the attack, but even now that these monsters were hardly a threat, you still had to cough up the extra cash every time they showed up. He rolled his eyes and accepted the additional charge. It would all be worth it when he finally got to see his idol taking down a monarch. Plus he had no idea when or even if she would be back near his district. 


As the teen raced down the sidewalk, he looked up at the massive interior barrier walls leading out to the edge of the city. These walls served to separate the living sectors of the city away from the massive highways that this gigantic superhero used to quickly get outside the city, without squashing innocent civilians beneath her toes. And so by following along the edge of the barrier, Zack could make his way to the outer perimeter in as little time as possible. 


Upon arriving at the exterior wall of the city, Zack was disappointed to see the substantial line of people waiting to use the single elevator that would take passengers up to the top of the wall. “Goddamnit!” He cursed again. These damn tourists from the inner districts were always coming out to catch a glimpse of a fight when the threat level was this low. It’s not fair that Zach has spent his entire life in District A and he has yet to see her in action. It just wasn’t fair. 


Not content to simply give up, Zack jumped in line and decided that it would be better to watch a short bit of the fight than not watch any of it. The young man could feel the seconds passing by in slow motion as the long, long line shuffled forward at a rate that didn’t even seem realistically possible. After a twenty three minute wait that felt more like two weeks, Zack had finally reached the front of the line. Eager to make it onto the next trip up, Zack places his phone against the scanner and waits for the mechanical arm to raise, allowing him into the elevator.


But instead, Zack is greeted with a familiar chime that causes a pit to develop in his stomach. God damned surge pricing! The teen looked down at his phone to accept the additional charge. He had come too far to be stopped now. Looking down at the phone, his heart nearly stopped upon seeing the additional cost. “2,000 credits?!” He cried out. He never would’ve imagined such a ludicrous cost to ride on a goddamn elevator.


“Either pay up or get out of line.” A stern command came from the single guard posted by the elevator door. Zack began to panic, as there was no way he could afford this huge spike in cost. The young man struggled to think of another solution but because he had taken a bit too long to make his payment, the guard stepped forward to push Zack out of the line. 


His heart sank as he watched the next person in line hold up their phone and gain access to the lift. The guard stood there between Zack and the elevator, waiting for the heartbroke teen to turn around and go about his day, when Zack decided that he wasn’t going to let this chance slip by him. 


Acting purely out of adrenaline, Zack clenched his fist and drove it directly into the security guards unguarded crotch, sending the poor man to the ground in a crumpled heap. It was too late to stop now, so Zack quickly grabbed the ID card off of the guards waist and made a mad dash towards the elevator. The skinny teen made it into the elevator just as the door was closing, and he proceeded to hold the guard’s ID card up to the control panel as he held down the button for the top floor. 


The ride was long and painfully awkward as the other passengers in the elevator car glared at the apparently insane young man who was dead set on getting on top of this wall. But Zack didn’t care about them, there was only one person who he cared about, and she was closer now than ever before. 


When the vehicle stopped at the top of the wall, Zack once again held the ID card against the control panel and pressed the button that would send the vehicle back down. Stepping out of the elevator as the doors were closing, he could hear the furious screams of the people who were just denied access to the experience that they had already paid for. It was unfortunate but Zack couldn’t risk allowing any of them to call a guard over to take him away before he got to see her.


Hoping to remain as inconspicuous as possible, Zack stands over in the corner of the viewing area and begins scanning the area for any signs of excitement. Suddenly, the excited teenager notices a large cloud of dust coming from a large crater off in the distance. And out of that crater, a massive creature is launched up into the air. It looks like some sort of unholy combination of a frog and a crocodile that’s easily the size of a large building. And just as the monarch reaches the apex of its ascent, a bright light shoots out of the crater and charges through the creature, causing a massive spray of blood to erupt into the air. 


“GOOOOO STARLIGHT MAXIMA!!!” Zach screams at the top of his lungs, as the other spectators clap and cheer for their super hero. He risked everything to be standing right here right now, and it all paid off. He got to witness the strongest human being to ever exist defeat a monarch with her signature move. It was a dream come true.


As the action seemed to be over, many of the spectators in the area began making their way over to the elevator so they could be the first to go back to their regular lives, but Zack has no intention of leaving. He stared intently as the massive superhero sauntered back to the city, at one point taking a quick dive into the ocean to wash the brightly colored monarch blood off of her. It was almost surreal watching her emerge from the water, her hair back to its beautiful golden color and her hyper-advanced body armor now returned to its signature shade of white and gold.


The armor that clung tightly to her body was made up of specially designed nano-particles that could be moved according to her subconscious desires. Zack could recall learning about the suit’s abilities during one of Starlight’s earliest fights with a Category 6 monarch. The beast had managed to pin her up against a cliff and was using its secondary set of arms to claw at her stomach. Things seemed desperate for the massive hero, when all of a sudden the armor around her arms began to fall away, while at the same time, forming an amplifier on her foot. This amplifier allowed Starlight to channel her cosmic energy into a powerful kick that crushed the monarch’s legs. 


Now that she was out of combat, her armor was simply hugging her body so tightly that you could be forgiven for thinking that she was wearing nothing but body paint. The fanboy teenager couldn’t help himself from growing painfully erect as he watched his hero’s massive breasts bounce gently as she walked out of the water and towards the city wall where she would climb back into the city and disappear to her massive secluded tower in District Z.


Zack was then interrupted from his hormone fueled ogle-fest by a large hand landing on his shoulder and spinning him around. He was now standing face to furious face with three security guards, one of whom was still very irritated with Zack for punching him in the balls. 


“Sir I’m so-“ was all that Zack managed to get out before the guard threw a punch directly into the boys stomach. This attack caused Zack to sputter and cough as he crumpled into a heap on the floor. Several on-lookers gasped at the sight of an authority sucker punching a young man for no apparent reason, but the other officers managed to keep anyone from intervening on Zack’s behalf. 


The main guard then leaned down and picked Zack up off the floor and held him up in the air by the collar of his shirt. “Who the fuck do you think you are you little shit?” The man screamed. Clearly the time since he was punched in the jewels did not allow him to cool of, but rather it allowed his anger to fester to the point of exploding. He was so angry that when Zack began to resist, the guard compensated by moving his grip onto the boys throat. 


Now Zack was beginning to panic as his supply of oxygen was growing painfully low with this angry man’s muscular hand closing around his windpipe. Time continued to pass and Zack began to worry that he may very well be killed right here on the spot, and in response to this his fight or flight mechanism kicked in. And since he currently had no options to run, he could only hope to fight his attacker off. 


Zack begins to kick furiously at the large guard, until one of his kicks manages to connect with the man’s neck. This sudden assault serves the throw the attacker off of his balance, causing him to release his grip on Zack’s throat. Unfortunately, as Zack fell he lost his balance and tumbled backwards, over the railing. 


Time felt as if it was standing still as Zack realized what had just happened. He watched as the horrified guard lurched forward, extending his arm as far as he could in a vain effort to save the doomed teenager. Then suddenly, time returned to its normal speed and Zack was left with nothing to do but scream as he raced towards the ground that was several hundred feet away. 


The terrified boy blinked for the final time when suddenly he opened his eyes to complete darkness. It was weird, his death must have been so instantaneous that he didn’t actually feel anything. “Is this the afterlife?” He thought to himself. And though he wasn’t a religious person, he breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn’t being tortured by some horned asshole with a pitchfork. 


Light then began to pour into his vision, causing him to squint to be able to see anything at all. “Wait, am I in heaven?” He now considered, albeit a bit surprised. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, he could make out the most beautiful face he had ever seen. She had soft features with a warm smile and bright glowing eyes. And her hair was flowing in all directions, giving off a familiar aura of cosmic energy. 


Zack decided he was in fact in heaven, since he found himself face to face with the one person in the world whom he cared about all. “Starlight Maxima…” he said softly in disbelief.


“Well, I guess there’s no need to introduce myself huh cutie?” The goddess asked playfully. “What’s your name?”


Zack stood silently in her palm, simply staring up at her gorgeous face. She chuckled a bit before tasing an eyebrow and whistling at the awestruck teen. This snapped Zack out of his stupor enough for him to reply. “Uh it’s Zack, ma’am. Sorry.”


“Don’t worry about it sweetheart, but how about you leave the flying to the pros.” She says with a sly wink as she flexes her power and hovers off the ground for a few moments. Zack is in astonishment at his current position, sitting in the palm of his idol, experiencing her tremendous power firsthand. 


“Are you alright?” The glowing giantess asked, trying to be sure that the young man hadn’t suffered any serious injuries. “What happened, did you lose your balance?”


Zack looks back at the ledge from which he was dropped, seemingly to his death, only moments ago. He eyed the dumbfounded security guards and civilian onlookers and nervously returned his gaze to Starlight Maxima. She immediately picked up on some suspicious vibes coming from the situation and decided it would be best to take Zack into the city on her own. 


“How would you like to come with me?” The heroine asked, giving the boy a warm smile and allowing her glowing aura to dissipate around her. Zack can only nod his head as the giantess smiles and raises her palm up to her shoulder where the nano-particle armor begins to form a small sphere on her shoulder. The sphere opens up and Zack takes a seat in the chair and straps himself in. 


“Hold on tight.” He can hear her say as she crouches down and then starts sprinting towards the wall. In a few seconds they have arrived at a section of the wall that is painted differently than the rest of the large metallic structure. A familiar white glow surrounds the massive woman as she leaps up over the wall with ease, doing a flip in the air before landing firmly on the ground inside the wall. 


Zack is a bit shaken up by the landing, but he is far to amazed by the view to notice. Stretched out before him are nearly 50 miles of a narrow passageway that is little wider than Starlight’s wingspan. There are five of these highways that originate in the center of the city where Starlight’s tower stands. These highways divide the city into five sections and each section is comprised of five districts. And inside this city is where all the remaining human beings reside, away from the constant monarchs looming across the rest of the planet. 


 Zack only has a moment to soak in the view before his gigantic shuttle takes off like a rocket, sprinting down the road at Mach speed. The tiny man is thrust back in his seat as he reaches speeds even faster than that of the bullet trains that speed around the city. Based on the g-forces he experienced while the giantess was running, Zack isn’t surprised to find that they have arrived at their destination in no time at all.


“Welcome to Casa de Maxima!” The Titan declares as she places her palm on the surface of the monolithic black structure. The structure reacts to her presence by shifting backwards and opening up to reveal a massive entrance way. The giantess steps inside and walks over to what appears to be a massive desk. 


As soon as she comes to a stop, Starlight places one of her hands on the desk. And as soon as her finger touches the surface, the sphere in which Zack has been riding in begins to shift as the nano-particles in her suit transfer the small teen down to more level ground. Eventually it came to a stop and he steps out onto the table, taking a moment to get his land legs back. 


Zack is once again awestruck as he cranes his neck to look upwards at his incredible host. Her armor appears to magically melt away, transforming from a white and gold body suit into a sort of loose fitting t-shirt and a tight pair of shorts. It was incredible how versatile these tiny little machines were. 


“Ugh finally out of that stuffy suit.” The giantess sighs, pulling a massive stool up to the table. Plopping her butt down on the stool, Starlight leans down resting her massive rack on the table and brings her head down so that she can see Zack a bit more closely. “You would not believe how sweaty it gets in that thing. Jesus. Thankfully that was a quick scuffle or I would absolutely reek right about now hahaha.” 


The giantesses hearty laughter brings an intense smile to Zack’s face. He couldn’t help it, her cheery attitude was infectious. Plus the sight of her massive tits being squeezed together at the edge of the table certainly isn’t hurting his mood. A fact that the giantess quickly notices. She giggles at the embarrassed boy trying to hide his erection, and decides to move the conversation along to keep his mind occupied.


“So what happened out there on the balcony? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone fall over the edge, you’re lucky I saw you just in time.” She says. Zack then relays to her all of the events that led up to him being dropped to his apparent demise. The giantess takes it all in, quietly nodding as Zack tells his tale. 


“Well it sounds like I’ve got a bit of a super fan on my hands huh?” She says with a slight smile. “Punching an officer in the jewels just to catch a glimpse of me kicking some ass? Those are some big cojones amigo.”


“Yeah I guess it was pretty stupid. I’m sorry to get in your way. And thanks so much for saving me. I really don’t deserve it.” Zack says, hanging his head in shame. “I was just so excited to see you… and I couldn’t afford it, but I also didn’t know when I’d ever get another chance to see you and I just panicked!”


“Woah, woah, woah! Slow down cowboy. There’s no need to thank me. Being a hero is what I do. It’s for folks like you that I work so hard to keep this city safe.” The pretty blonde says reassuringly with a much wider smile. “Listen little man, I’m not sure where you’ve got to go so I’d be happy to get you a ride to anywhere you need to go.” 


Zach’s heart drops as he realizes that his time with this perfect woman is rapidly coming to a close. If only he had some way of staying longer. “But if you like to stay for dinner or whatever, I’d be happy to have you. I don’t get a whole lot of guests these days. But if you’ve got family or work to get back to then that’s fine.” Starlight says, looking down at her miniature guest. 


Zack cannot believe his luck. Clearly he did die from that fall because this was simply too good to be true. “That would be incredible! I mean I don’t want to impose…”


“No, no it’s fine. It’s been so long since I had company over for dinner.” The massive woman claps with delight upon hearing the good news. She then reaches a palm out to her little passenger and a small chair forms on her skin. Zack steps up to the chair and takes a seat. 


As soon as his ass hits the chair, a harness coils around his torso and locks him in place. “Man it’s crazy what she can do with this armor.” Zack thinks to himself as his seat travels up the giantess’ arm and comes to rest on her shoulder again. Satisfied that her cargo was safe, the enormous woman bounds over to one of the walls where the outline of a door was painted on. Once again she places her hand hand on the wall and the doors slide open revealing a large circular elevator. The duo rides upwards until it comes to a halt and they step out into a massive, well decorated space that looked like an insanely high end apartment. 


Zack marveled at the place as his large companion swiftly walked to the kitchen and set him down on the countertop, before she set to cooking a large meal for herself, and setting aside a tiny portion of her own meal for her guest to dine on. Throughout the cooking process and the meal, the two talked and talked, just getting to know each other a bit. 


Zack thought he may have stepped a bit too far as he rattled of a multitude of stats about Jackie’s (as she asked to be called in private) super hero career. But the giantess simply giggled and blushed, appreciating just how big of a fan this tiny man was. And since he knew so much about her, Jackie prodded Zack for more info about his own life. 


And this is how the titanic beauty got a glimpse into the miserable existence that Zack called a life. Orphaned as a child, he had spent several years bouncing from one government home to another until he was too old to continue receiving aid. He struggled to find consistent work for several years until he landed his current job. It was miserable work that paid very little, but it gave him a place to stay and some other bare minimum accommodations.


“Wow, that’s a whole lot to take in.” The giantess says, leaning her massive head down towards the vulnerable young man. “It sounds like you don’t have much going on for you out there.” Zack winced, it was harsh but accurate. He had nothing. He couldn’t imagine how pathetic this giantess must think he is. 


“Well how would you like to live with me?” The gigantic blonde said with a wide smile, picking Zack up off of the table. “You can be like my little pet.” Zack chuckles half heartedly upon hearing the giantess refer to him as her pet. He assumes that she must be joking around, but he thinks about the prospect of living with Jackie and how incredible that would be.


“Well, I’d hate to be a burden. I mean you’re off saving the world, I don’t want to be getting in your way.” Zack says, trying not to sound too eager to to move in with a complete stranger. 


“Oh don’t worry about that. I rarely ever have to go and fight monarchs more than once a week. And you couldn’t ever get in my way, I mean if you get in my way you’ll just get squashed under my feet haha.” Jackie pokes Zack in the stomach as she laughs at her own dark joke. Zack however, has a hard time finding the humor in the notion of being crushed to death beneath the massive foot of his idol. He forces a half smile and chuckles quietly to avoid disappointing the giant woman.


However, Zack’s trepidation does not escape his host’s watchful eye. “What? Are you scared of getting stepped on by little ol’ me?” The hero asks playfully, sliding here chair backwards and standing up over top of the tiny man. Zack slowly steps backwards, despite the fact that there would be no amount of ground he could cover to avoid this monolithic woman. The giantess then swings a hand down towards her guest and scoops him off the table before crouching down and dropping him on the floor. 


Zack is left sitting on the floor, looking up at the gigantic superhero Starlight Maxima. She was still sporting her battle armor, and from his position directly beneath her, Zack was forced to marvel at just how truly imposing she was. And when she raised one of her feet up in the air above him, the young man could not stop the wave of paralyzing fear that washes over him.


“Don’t tell me you’re scared of these big feet!” The woman said to him before bringing her building sized foot down on top of his head. Zack merely closed his eyes and waited for the foot of fate to wipe him from existence. But several seconds passed and he felt no pain. 


Opening his eyes, Zack saw that the nano-particles in her boot formed some sort of protective cocoon around him and prevented him from being reduced to a red smear on Jackie’s foot. Then suddenly he could hear her voice echoing from somewhere around him. 


“Hahaha see ya scared cat? You’ve got nothing to worry about. The armor knows to keep you safe, so there’s nothing to be afraid of.” The giantess’ demonstration of the abilities of her sophisticated super suit failed to make Zack feel any better about living with this titanic woman. In fact, he was now having some serious doubts about the proposal. The teen tried to shift around a bit, but the walls around him were incredibly rigid, and he was beginning to feel claustrophobic.


“Uhhh Jackie, can I get out of here?” He said, unsure if she could even hear him. 


“What? You’re not enjoying yourself?” Her voice rings in his ears as he feels his cocoon start to move around him. Eventually the top of his cocoon gives away and Zack can see that he is now positioned directly beneath the giantess’ massive toes. Initially the boy simply marvels at the size of her toes, but it only takes a few moments for him to take note of the intense odor coming off of them. And now that he’s noticed the smell, it is the only thing on his mind. 


“Haha I see your heart rate going up… something got you excited down there?” Her voice echos in Zack’s head.


“Jackie please let me out!” He pleads, struggling against the rigid walls of his prison. “Your feet… I can’t breathe!” His cries for mercy are answered by nothing but a booming laughter all around him.


“Aww come on Zack. I worked my butt off saving the city. The least you could do is soak up a bit of footsweat for me!” More giggles echo through his ears.

“How about you lick my toes for a bit, and I’ll let you out before bed time.”


Zack screams in protest to his captors suggestion. There’s no way he was going to lick the sweat of this crazy bitche’s feet. The very idea of lapping up the salty liquid oozing from her pores made the boy feel sick. “Jackie this is fucked up, let me out! I’m not licking your feet!”


This time Zack doesn’t get a response from his captor. Could she not hear him now? Was he really going to be stuck here beneath her rancid toes? Was he really going to have to lick her foot to escape? His mind raced as he pondered what to do. 


Several hours passed before Jackie took a seat on her bed and pulled her foot up into her lap. She placed her palm beneath her toes and allowed the nano-particles to shift aside so that Zack could fall from his place under her toes. The giantess then inspected her toes, trying to see how effective he was at cleaning up her sweaty skin. Much to her chagrin, it appeared that Zack had not done as he was instructed.


The tiny man gulped in the fresh air, thrilled to be released from his hellish prison. After catching his breath, Zack turned up to look at Jackie and give her a piece of his mind. However, he quickly loses his nerve upon seeing the massive face scowling down at him.


“I’m disappointed. I think it was a pretty simple job and you just chose to ignore it.” 


“Jackie I want to go home, I appreciate you helping me today, but I don’t want to stay here any longer.” The boy pleads with the giantess, just hoping to bring this nightmare to an end. 


“Ohh Zack, you are home. This is the life you’ve chosen.” The giantess stands up and brings her tiny plaything to her face. “We both know that you have nothing out there. No friends, no family, and no one who’s going to come look for you.” 


Zack struggles in Jackie’s tight grip as he is carried away from her enormous face, to an even more monstrous feature of hers. The young man watches as the giantess’ armor begins to shift and change once more. The skin-tight leggings gave way, revealing to enormous white globes, separated by a thin band of nano-particles that disappear into the dark valley between. Face to face with the largest ass on the planet, Zack heard the giantess repeat herself. 


“Welcome home!” The giantess said as she moved the panicking boy closer and closer to the massive globes. When he makes contact with the top of the gigantic thong, the nano-particles begin to crawl up over his body and start to pull him inside. Eventually his vision goes dark as he is completely enveloped by the semi-sentient garment and his body is shifted into the perfect position. 


After a few moments Zack’s feels himself come to a stop and the wall in front of him changes from a solid barrier into a series of rigid bars. And on the other side of those bars, is the massive, wrinkled anus of his gigantic captor. He couldn’t believe it, in the course of a single day he went from being saved by his number one hero to being sealed against her wretched asshole. “Jackie, please, let me out! You can’t leave me here! Please let me out! I’ll lick your feet just don’t leave me here!” He screams, praying that his voice can be heard by the giantess. 


“Oh don’t worry little man, there will be plenty of time for that when you’re done with your punishment. I’ll take you out in a couple days and we’ll discuss your future.” Suddenly the massive hole in front of him opens up and releases a hot, foul smelling wind. Zack’s senses are overwhelmed by the sheer volume and intensity of the fart that Jackie had just released on him. 


Jackie giggles, feeling the violent struggles and hearing the intense screams coming from her bum gave her such a rush. If such a small toot was capable of driving the boy so insane, she could wait to see what happened when she let a really big one go. Almost as if her body was in agreement with her, the giantess’ stomach began to gurgle and churn. Feeling the stream of gas making its way down through her intestines, Jackie gave one final command to the helpless fanboy being steamed alive in her thong. 


“Alright Zack, I’m headed to sleep so I’ll give you something to pass the time. Lick my asshole one million times before I wake up and I won’t make you stay back there when I hit the gym.” The giantess then wiggles her ass in the bed as she tried to get comfy under her blankets. With one more massive fart, the superhero smiled and clenched he cheeks together. She then drifted off to sleep, letting one fart after another pummel her new roommate.


 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this one! The idea popped into my head forever ago and I'm glad I finally got to give it a go. I actually started writing this story with the giantess being sweet and kind, but it ended up just dragging on and on. I'd be open to Re-writing and releasing the longer gentle giantess version if people are interested. Let me know!

 

Thanks so much for reading and if there's a premise that you'd like to see explored then please leave me a review or head over to twitter and shoot me a DM @omanahan88

You know those are permanent right? by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Sorry for yet another delay, but I have another two chapters that are just about ready to go up. This story is primarily an odor story including some feet, armpits and ass.

 

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddy woke up and began to stretch. She raised her arms above her head and arched her back, trying to wake up her muscles and get ready for the day. With a long yawn, the young girl reaches down and begins to scratch an itch on her ass. 


Once she is satisfied with her scratching, she sleepily wanders over to the bathroom and switches on the light. The sudden change in brightness stung the eyes of the exhausted teenager, forcing her to run her fists onto her eyes to acclimate to the light. Upon opening her eyes, Maddy notices a tiny bit of a tattoo on her right hand. 


“Oh shit Mark. Sorry I forgot about you there.” The girl says to the tattoo on her palm. 


“Forgot about me?! It’s been two and a half years how the fuck do you still manage to forget?” A voice shouts from within the still tired girls mind. 


“Jesus Christ Mark can you quiet down? I have a pounding headache and you’re not helping!” Maddy says, reaching into her medicine cabinet for toothpaste and a toothbrush. As she closes her right hand around the brush, the voice in her head calls out again.


“Goddammit Maddy, move me out of your fuckin hand!” The sharp sound of Mark’s voices causes the pain in Maddy’s head to grow more intense. In a moment of intense irritation, Maddy pictures the tattoo within her mind, but this time it’s on the bottom of her foot. “You bitch!” The tattoo cries out again before the sleepy girl closes her mind to the sound of the voice.


Maddy then continues to brush her teeth in complete silence, knowing that this is only going to make Mark even angrier. The girl lets out a heavy sigh and turns on the shower, pausing for a moment to decide whether Mark would stay underfoot through the shower. She ultimately decides against it and turns her palm up so that she can watch at the tattoo of her former boyfriend begins to form on her skin again. 


She then focuses her mind and imagines the tattoo moving on its own, and suddenly the inked image on her palm comes to life. And the first thing the two dimensional man does with his new found mobility is cough and sputter in MaddyÂ’s palm.


“Goddamnit Maddy, what the fuck? Your foot fuckin reeks.” Mark shouts, this time his voice being emitted directly from his small form on his ex-girlfriend’s skin. 


“Well, you should know better than to be so loud before I unfreeze you. Your voice is so fucking annoying when it’s ringing inside my head.” She says, reaching her unoccupied hand into the shower to test the water’s temperature. 


“Yea well I thinks it’s fucking annoying for you to use my face to scratch your ass in the morning.” The tiny tattoo man shouts as he begins to walk out of Maddy’s palm and up the length of her arm.


“It was like two seconds you pansy. And I already said I had forgot you were there. It’s not my fault.” The young blonde retorts as she undoes her bra and drops her panties down onto the bathroom floor so she can step into the searing hot waters of the shower.


“This wouldn’t be a problem if you would’ve let me sleep on your forehead, where it’s safe and comfortable.” Mark tries to cover his face as best as he can while he makes the trip up Maddy’s arm. He always hated how hot she took her showers. 


“And I told you that if I let you stay near my head for that long then you’ll give me a migraine.” Madison takes a few moments to just let the water run over her head and through her hair before throwing her head back and running her fingers through her thick blonde hair. The sudden motion causes Mark to lose his balance and take a tumble forward. 


Even after more than two years in this hell, Mark still doesn’t fully understand the physics of how he moves around. As the frustrated man rolls over himself, he manages to stop his flat body from sliding all the way down the gigantic rib cage by catching himself on the rough skin of her armpit. Unfortunately for him, however, it becomes incredibly difficult to escape from the still rank pit as Maddy’s arm comes back down to begin washing her own body. 


“Maddy!” The poor soul screams, but the giantess cannot heat. When his movements are frozen, the only way Mark can communicate with his large host is through direct mental communication (If Maddy allows it, that is.) The drawback of being able to move freely is that his voice must be able to carry up to Maddy’s ears in order for him to be heard. With the combination of the roaring shower and Mark being sealed away in a giant armpit, his voice is simply to miniscule to be noticed. 


Several minutes of sweaty, rancid hell occur as Mark desperately tries to crawl out of the armpit and Maddy scrubs away at her curvy body with a soapy loofa. At one point, Mark is relieved to see Maddy raise her arm up, but before he can clamber out of the flesh prison, a soapy sponge makes contact with his body and vigorously scrubs him up and down, getting the taste and sensation of soap in his eyes and mouth. And as unpleasant as the soap is, it’s just slightly preferable to basking in the sweaty stink. 


Nearly a half hour passes by as Maddison washes her hair and body in peace, and Mark does what he can to make his way up onto the giantess’ neck. The tiny two dimensional man finally manages to crawl out of the freshly washed armpit as Maddy finishes up her shower and steps out into the bathroom. Drying herself off, the young college freshman takes a moment to appreciate her body in the mirror. 


She looks up and down, appreciating the gentle curves of her firm breasts and tight ass. She had her mother to thank for such great genetics, combined with a pretty serious to nutrition and exercise. She then notices Mark crawling up onto her neck, coming to rest right above her collarbone, and the smile disappears from her face.


The details on how he had come to be nothing more than a simple tattoo-like image, permanently fixed to her skin, were a bit unclear. Their running theory was that this was the result of some twisted “wish upon a star” type magic that they had accidentally invoked while drunk one night. And for the first few months, they truly tried to make the best of it. Mark was allowed to wander around her body as much as he wanted, and it was kind of sexy having him explore her more intimate areas in this form.


But the novelty quickly wore off. They soon discovered that most areas of her body sustained some pretty severe stress from having mark be there for long periods of time. It was fine to move him around throughout the day, but more issues arose when it came time for sleep. If Mark slept too close to Maddy’s head then she was hit with severe migraines that grew worse and worse the more often Mark was permitted to stay there. 


They eventually came to realize that there were only a few places that were completely unaffected by MarkÂ’s presence, namely her hands, feet, and ass. Obviously Mark had issues with the latter two options, saying that it was humiliating and unpleasant, so on most nights, he slept in the palm of her hand. For quite some time this seemed to satisfy him but every day he seemed to have a new gripe that Maddy was expected to address.


“Didn’t you fucking hear me in there?” The tiny man shouted. 


“What? I didn’t hear anything.” Maddy relies curtly as she begins to work her hair up into a towel. 


“I was shouting for help. I fell into your gross fucking armpit. Even in the shower you fucking reek.” Mark says, irritated with Maddy’s cavalier attitude towards his situation. 


“I don’t know what to tell you, Mark. If you don’t want to smell my armpit then just stay out of my armpit. Like I’m in the shower, if you could just be patient then it won’t smell anymore.” She says, currently running dangerously close to the end of her rope. 


“Yea, I guess it’s my fault that your armpits stink so fucking bad. And I guess it’s my fault that you leave me trapped under the covers when you fart all goddamn night.” Mark says, crawling his way up to Maddy’s face and then onto her forehead, despite her many pleas for him not to do that.


“Mark I…” She began to say, the migraine already setting in. 


“I don’t know if you get some sort of sick joy from my suffering, but I didn’t sign up for this shit you know? Just my fucking luck I date the one chick in school with no fucking hygiene. I mean most girls wouldn’t be caught dead farting in front of their boyfriend, but you can’t be bothered to keep your damn hands outside the-“ Mark’s rant is cut short by Maddy slamming her hands down onto the bathroom counter and screaming in frustration.


“Well I didn’t fucking ask for this either!” She shouts, glaring eyes now focused on the insignificant fuck cowering in her forehead. “I didn’t ask for a boyfriend who was going to be stuck on me twenty four goddamn seven. No one wants their boyfriend around all the fucking time be cause girls sweat, we stink and yes dipshit… we fart. All girls fart.” Mark tries to chime in here to calm Maddy down and apologize for his attitude, but he realizes that he can no longer speak, nor can he move.


“So you know what Mark, I’ve had enough of your talking, enough of your bitching and enough of these fucking headaches! So you’re going to spend some time in my fucking ass where I can’t hear you bitching at me all the fucking time.” The blonde shouts as she focuses on moving Mark’s pathetic tiny body. Mark sees his reflection in the bathroom mirror begin to fade away and he does his absolute best to mentally plead with his host. Unfortunately for him, Maddy has already blocked off his ability to communicate with her that way, leaving only her voice ringing in his ears as his vision continues to blur. 


“I’ll tell you what you little asshole. If you keep quiet and sniff my ass like a good fucking tatto and don’t run your mouth off every time I let a nice raunchy fart go, I’ll let you out on good behavior. Heh, maybe a probation period under my feet would be a nice way for you to get reacclimated.” Maddy smiles as she watches Mark fade from her forehead, knowing that she has just banished him away to the dark, miserable crevice of her asscrack. 


She turns around and presents her ample bottom to the floor length mirror and bends over, trying to get a glimpse of her crack from between her legs. In the mirror she can just barely make out the image of a tiny hand reaching out from over her large round cheek. Standing back up, Maddy chuckles to herself and allows herself a few moments to recollect before continuing her daily routine. 


She definitely planned on leaving him down there for at least the rest of today. Otherwise what kind of punishment would this be? And sure she might have just showered, but after she hit the gym today she was confident that Mark would be begging for the chance to be a more well-behaved tattoo. Thinking back on the things he said, Maddy made a mental note to get to Chipotle for lunch today to give him a real fart to complain about.


It was about three weeks later when Maddy sat down on the toilet to relieve herself after some serious holiday binging, when she suddenly remembered the poor soul she had banished into the space between her buttcheeks. She burst into an uproarious laughter as she realized just how horrible things mustÂ’ve been for little Mark down in her asscrack.


“Hahaha sorry little man, but I haven’t had a single migraine since I left you down there. And I’m just now realizing that I don’t give a shit about you anymore.” Her ass then trumpeted a massive fart into the toilet below her. “Well, I guess I give some shit.” She says before continuing with her business, never again speaking to the tiny tattoo deep within her ass. 


 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! I am currently working on another full length story, but until I have things started that way I want them and I have a few chapters ready to post, I'll be posting only this type of short story. 

 

Please leave me a review if youve enojyed this chapter and let me know if theres anything else you'd like to see. Thanks for reading!!!

A Healthy Relationship Part 1 by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

This story involves a man telling his long time girlfriend about one of his ultimate fantasies and she reacts much better than he ever couldve hoped.

 

Part one is mainly foot stuff. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nick gulped as he stared at his girlfriend who was clearly deep in thought. Each second that passed felt like an eternity to him as he anxiously awaited for a response from her, praying that he hadn’t scared her off or that she now thought he was some sort of freak.

 

“A giantess fetish huh?” She says quizzically. “So what you like big girls? Wait, are you dating me because you think I’m fat?” She asked, suddenly wearing a scowl on her face.

 

“What?! No of course not! Babe you know you’re not fat. And it’s not about being fat, it’s about being large… or even about me being small.” Nick says, trying to explain the fetish a little further. He had decided that tonight would be a good time to break the news to his girlfriend that he was a macrophile. The relationship had been going fantastically for about six months now and he wanted to see if this huge bombshell was going to be a dealbreaker before things got even more serious.

 

“Soooo large like an Amazon?” She asked, flexing her muscles and smiling cutely at Nick. He was relieved that she appeared to at least be comfortable with the notion that her boyfriend subscribed to such an unusual fetish. If this worked out well, Nick may very be looking at the girl of his dreams. 

 

“Haha, Yea sort of like an amazon. But it can be so much more than that. Like imagine you’re hundreds of feet tall and you just stomp around the country, crushing cities down between your toes.” He said, placing his hands down on Mary’s socked feet which were sitting in his lap. She squeezed her toes around his fingers and he felt just a slight bit of dampness in her socks. His cock began to grow hard just thinking about her sweaty feet because alongside being a macrophile, Nick also had a serious foot fetish. But one thing at a time.

 

“Well that’d be pretty smelly… getting squished between my big toesies.” She said playfully while wiggling her toes in Nick’s lap. Against his will, Nick’s erection continued to grow, stimulated by Mary just talking about the odorous conditions between her toes.

 

“Haha yea things can get pretty rough for the tinies. But that’s no concern for the giantess. She doesn’t need to consider their struggles because to them, she’s a goddess.” He says, looking deep into Mary’s eyes. Her face lit up at the mention of the word goddess.

 

“Oooohhh I like that.” She said, bouncing up and down on the couch with excitement. “So you want me to be your goddess?” Her eyes are now piercing into Nick’s. Eager to turn him into putty in her hands.

 

“Yes, you’ll always be my goddess.” He says, raising her foot from his lap and planting a kiss on its sole. As her foot approaches his face, the slight odor emanating from it works it’s way into his nostrils. He does his best to partake in the glorious smell without appearing too obvious. He can also taste a small amount of her sweat on his lips as he returns her foot to his lap. 

 

“But if I’m giant. Everyone is going to want to worship me.” She pulls her feet away from his lap and sits up on her knees and brings her face remarkably close to his own. “I wanna be your goddess and yours alone.”

 

“Well then you’ve gotta shrink me down. If I’m little, then you can be a giantess to me and the world would never know.” Nick says. His heart is racing in his chest, he never would have imagined the conversation going this well. And his stiff member is growing closer and closer to bursting with each word that Mary says. 

 

“Hmmmmm, I could get used to that. A teeny tiny Nick, serving his massive goddess. Just a toy for me to play with Whenever. I. Want.” She puts emphasis on the last three words, before giving her worked up boyfriend a playful kiss on the cheek. 

 

“Phew, you smell like my feet…” she says as she springs up off the couch and prances down the hallway towards her room. “Just how I want it.” She says with a sly wink as she nods her head towards the bedroom. Nick proceeds to pick his jaw up off the floor and sprints towards the bedroom to have the most intense sex that he’s ever had. 

 

Over the next couple weeks, Nick and Mary engage in a series of playful giantess themed role playing where Mary typically peels her shoes off while standing over his head, before stepping on his face and working her toes into his nostrils and mouth. In return, Nick talks to her as if he is a pathetic servant at the mercy of a powerful goddess, as he spends time dutifully licking at her swollen cunt. The sex was terrific as they discovered that both of them received some satisfaction from the notion, but eventually they reached a point where they needed more. 

 

Nick was sitting in the living room watching an ESPN rerun of some hockey highlights from the night before as Mary was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on dinner. She turned her head and shouted over to her distracted boyfriend. “Babe can you set the table?”

 

“Sure thing sweetie.” Nick called from the other room. However, he didn’t moved he was too engrossed in what was on TV. Mary noticed the lack of movement and became instantly irritated. 

 

“Babe. Table. Now please.” She said, her tone giving away her annoyance.

 

“Relax Mary. I’ll be up in like two seconds.” He pushes back, getting rather annoyed himself. 

 

“No, do it now you little gnat.” She shouted. “I swear to God I’ll drop you in my gym shoes for a week.” Her temper appeared to be blueing the line between fantasy and reality for her. This caused Nick to raise an eyebrow. She did know that she couldn’t actually shrink him right?

 

Nick stood up off the couch and walked into the kitchen, over to where Mary was standing. He continued to walk towards her until she had backed up into the refrigerator and he was standing over top of her, highlighting exactly how much taller he was than her in reality. He smirked as he placed his hands on the back of her thighs right beneath her ass and lifter her up so that she was at eye level with him and her feet no longer touched the floor. 

 

“And just how exactly are you going to manage that?” He asked with a wide grin on his face. Mary was breathing incredibly quickly, her breasts bouncing slightly as she squirmed in his large hands.

 

Nick then gently set her on the ground and placed a single kiss on her forehead as he began to get our dishes to set the table. Mary stood still for a few minutes before silently returning to the dinner she had been preparing before that exchange. The two then ate dinner in complete silence. As much as Nick enjoyed the giantess role playing, he wanted Mary to remember he was her partner, not her slave. And it seemed as though Mary did not appreciate the way in which he went about reminding her. 

 

When she had finished her meal, Mary stepped away from the table and stormed off to the bedroom. Nick shook his head and sighed as he got up from the table and started to take care of cleaning the kitchen. It appeared that he would be sleeping on the couch tonight. Eventually he finished cleaning the kitchen and returned to the living room to watch a bit more TV before it was time to fall asleep. 

 

Around 10 o’clock Nick felt himself drifting off to sleep. He then picked himself up off the couch and walked towards the bedroom, hoping to at least smoothing things over a bit so that Mary didn’t go to bed hating his guts. He knocked softly on the door and slowly pushed it open, trying to see if she was still awake. 

 

As he poked his head inside the room he saw Mary sitting on the bed wearing a lacy set of lingerie. Confused, he pushed forward into the room and that’s when he noticed what was sitting on the floor in front of her. It was something that made his throat dry up and caused his heart to skip a beat.

 

On the floor in front of his scantily dressed girlfriend was a pair of black converse sneakers that Nick was all too familiar with. This happened to be the smelliest, sweatiest, oldest pair of shoes that Mary owned. She picked up these shoes several years ago in highschool and had managed to keep good care of them for years afterwards. And for a long time they had ended up in storage because after being worn for so long, they had inherited a permanent foul odor of her feet. In fact when they had begun exploring this fetish, she had dug them out of storage and upon opening the box they were stored in, Nick was struck in the face with a wave of odor that brought him to his knees. Now, I’m an effort to keep them fresh, Mary would wear them barefoot for a while after getting back from the gym and then she would seal them shut with a pair of gym socks that hadn’t been washed in weeks. They had to be kept in a sealed bag in the back of the closet to stop them from stinking up the entire apartment.

 

“Babe what are you,” Nick started to speak, but was cut short by Mary extending her arm towards him. After opening her palm, Nick could see a single red pill in her hand. Curious, he stepped forward and picked it up.

 

“Eat it.” She commanded, not moving from her seat on the bed. Nick looked the pill over, and he couldn’t tell what exactly it was. He then turned his attention back to his girlfriend, who wasn’t smiling at all.

 

“Babe, I-“ He tried to speak to her but again he is cut off.

 

“Just eat it.” She commands again.

 

“What is it?” He asked, a little bit concerned about her attitude.

 

“It’s going to shrink you. And when you’re tiny, I’g going to drop you in my gross, smelly sneakers. You’re going to spend all night just sniffing my smelliest pair of shoes and then in the morning, I’m going to put them on and take you to the gym. Then when we’re done there, you’ll lick my feet clean. When you’re done with that I’ll consider listening to your apology.” Mary smiles when she finishes describing Nick’s so called punishment. The exhausted man rolls his eyes and shakes his head. It’s true that he loved Mary’s feet and he loves that she was so into the whole giantess thing, but he was a bit nervous that she was going insane. 

 

“Listen sweetie, I think we need to talk about this while giantess thing.” Nick says while taking a seat on the bed next to Mary. But before he can continue she plays her trump card.

 

“I’ll make you a deal, you swallow that pill and I’ll blow you nonstop for the rest of the weekend. If I’m not cooking, cleaning or working out then I’ll have your dick in my mouth. Okay? Do it for me baby.” She says placing her hands on Nick’s shoulders and pressing her elbows together. Her large tits swelled forward, nearly spilling out of her black, lacy bra. Nick simply rolled his eyes and decided to just let this roll for now,  because who could pass up a non-stop blowjob weekend?

 

The unsuspecting man popped the pill into his mouth and then leaned forward to get a kiss from his flirty girlfriend. However she simply placed a finger on his lips and smiled at him. Nick sat there confused for a minute before realizing that Mary was clearly still in some sort of mood. 

 

“Ugh, whatever. I’m just gonna sleep on the couch tonight. I’ll talk to you in the morning, alright babe? I love you.” He said before he got up off the bed. As he walked to the door, Mary spoke up again.

 

“No you’re not.” She said quietly, causing Nick to turn around with a confused look on his face. “I told you, you’re sleeping in my shoe.” She stood up off the bed and placed her hands on her hips. It was sexy when em she acted tough like this, and Nick felt like being a little bit dominant tonight. So he sauntered back over to Mary to give him a piece of her mind. 

 

As he got closer to her, something weird caught his eye. He was now standing eye to eye with her, when normally he would be five or six inches taller than her. He looked down thinking that she must be wearing some tall heels to compensate for the height difference. But when he looked down at her feet, they were bare and she was standing flat on the floor. He then looked back up at her face, only this time he needed to crane his neck a bit to see her face. 

 

“Holy fuck.” He said in astonishment as he began to back away from her. But his girlfriend just kept walking towards him, backing him up against the door. By the time his back was up against the door, he was at eye level with Mary’s heavy chest. Her increasingly massive tits were pressing up against his face, and as he continued to shrink, the large mounds were the only thing holding him up off the floor. 

 

Mary giggled as she watched her boyfriend grow smaller and smaller until she was able to pick him up in her arms, and eventually she was able to hold him in one hand. The young woman felt a rush of power as she held her once big and strong boyfriend in a single hand, her ultimate giantess power fantasy now coming true. She looked down at his tiny form and couldn’t stop herself from smiling. Now she was his goddess.

 

Nick on the other hand was overwhelmed with a wide variety of emotions, the predominant ones being both fear and arousal. Here he was living out his ultimate fantasy, the woman of his dreams literally holding him in the palm of her hand. For the first time ever he would be able to truly embrace the giantess fetish in full. However, this giantess of his dreams also happened to be incredibly irritated with him.

 

“Ohh now that’s a good little slave boy.” The giantess cooed, stroking him on the head. Her smile was kind and gentle, but he couldn’t help but be a little bit nervous about all of this. 

 

“Uhh baby, what’s going on?” The nervous man asked, currently trying to hide what he could only describe as a fear-boner. The giantess simply smiled and carried him back over to the bed.

 

“There’ll be plenty of time to talk tomorrow, right now it’s bed time.” She said softly as she picked up one of the dark converses off the floor. Nick’s heart began to race again. Despite the fact that he loved smelling those shoes, even at his full size their odor was capable of taking the wind out of him. At this size the stench would probably kill him. Sure the giantess thing was fun but he was a little afraid that she hadn’t considered just how much more intense things were going to be now that he was so small.

 

“Oh my god, I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like for you. The box said your sense of smell would be heightened tenfold so this is going to be the stinkiest thing you have ever experienced!” She laughed heartily at her boyfriends future plight as she pulled the dirty sock out of the mouth of the converse and brought it up to her face. With a quick sniff, Mary grimaced at the sour odor that assaulted her nostrils and looked down at Nick. She stuck out her tongue at the still stunned man as she dangled him above the mouth of the shoe.

 

“Goodnight baby, I’ll see you after the gym tomorrow!” She promised sweetly before letting go of her grip on Nick’s wrists, causing him to drop down towards the rancid sneaker. 

 

“Wait, she’s serious about all of that?!” He thought to himself as he plummeted down to his new prison. But he didn’t have time to continue to process the situation, because when he landed on the damp insole of her sneaker his mind went completely haywire. 

 

The odor was something he never could have imagined in a thousand lifetimes. Since revealing his foot fetish, Nick had been allowed to lick Mary’s feet on several occasions, many times directly after coming home from the gym. But this was an entirely new universe of foot stink. The odor was increasingly heavy, and every breath in felt like he was chewing on a piece of her toe jam. The sour scent of her feet permeated into his very soul, the rotten stench becoming a part of his being. Nick instantly felt his dick erupt with intense, searing pleasure and he buckled at the knees. He no longer knew who he was or what was happening, he simply fell to his hands and knees and began lapping up the fetid footsweat that was pooling on the insole beneath him.

 

Outside the shoe, Mary slid a hand into her panties as she pictured her cute little man soaking up her stinky foot smell inside of her oldest pair of shoes and her heart fluttered with desire. She could just picture herself as a young girl, sliding those shoes onto her bare feet on a hot summer day and watching as Nick’s face disappeared behind her slender toes. She could just imagine, keeping her tiny boyfriend as the insole of her most broken in shoe, licking the bottom of her feet all through highschool and college. If only she had known Nick back then. 

 

It didn’t take long for Mary to finish herself off, and she gasped as the intensity of her orgasm racked through her slender body. She couldn’t wait to play with Nick tomorrow and dive even deeper into this fantasy of theirs, but first she would need to finish his “punishment.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Stay tuned, part two will be up in the next few days. Thanks for reading and if there's a story or theme you'd like to see, leave it in a review and I might just take a crack at it.

 

A Healthy Relationship Pt 2 by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Sorry all, thought I uploaded this chapter a while back. Theres a whole lot of ass and fart content here.

 

 

 

 

In the morning, Nick awoke to the sensation of his prison being shaken about. The instant he regained consciousness, he was immediately aware of the ever present stink of his girlfriends feet. It was as if when he was in this tiny space, he was allowed to think about nothing other than Mary’s cute little toes. Although he wouldn’t call them little anymore. 

 

The shaking came to a stop when the massive crusty sock that was guarding the entrance to the shoe was removed and Mary’s smiling face came into view. “Hey my smelly little man. How was your night? Are you ready to serve your goddess yet?” She asked cutely with a chuckle and a smile. 

 

“Yes baby, I love you sweetie so much. I just want to serve my goddess!” He cried out, throwing himself down on the insole of the reeking shoe. 

 

Mary chuckled and tilted the shoe so that Nick rolled out into her palm. She looked him up and down and noticed that the front of the tiny man was covered in dried jizz. It looked like even her most disgusting piece of footwear wasn’t able to overcome his libido and love for feet.

 

“Good.” She thinks to herself. She was glad to know that even in his shrunken state, Nick would be able to survive the intense odors that she planned on subjecting him to. However, she considered the fact that if Nick was able to bring himself to orgasm while basking in the worst smelling shoe that she owned, she may need to branch out and try some other things if she ever need to “punish” the little man.

 

“Well short stack it looks like you’re gonna get out on good behavior this time.” Mary says, bringing Nick to the richer sink and running some warm water to wash him off. “Since you were a good boy and worshiped my stinky shoes last night, I’ve decided not to take you to the gym this morning.”

 

Nick looked up at his beautiful goddess as she washed his mess from the previous night off of his body and dried him with a clean towel. “But baby, you can do whatever you want with me, I don’t mind. Please I live for your beautiful feet.” He said, kneeling down and kissing his gigantic girlfriend’s palm. She chuckles as she brings him up to her face and inspects him closely. 

 

“Oh sweetie, I’d love to squash you at the gym, but my tummy isn’t feeling too great.” She said making a pouty face sticking out her bottom lip and mustering up her best puppy dog eyes. “So were just gonna stay in and be lazy today. Well, I’m gonna be lazy. You’re gonna be working hard for me.”

 

Nick’s eyes light up as he understands that Mary is still going to play with him and continue to let him live out his giantess fantasies. Knowing just how to get her worked up, the tiny man plays right into the whole goddess/slave routine. “I can’t wait to learn how I can be of service my goddess.” He says with a deep bow.

 

Mary smiles at him, knowing that he’s being a bit of a smart as, but still happy that he’s playing along. She then bites her lip, eager to put this little man through the ringer. Carrying her tiny toy into the living room, the new giantess plops herself down onto the couch and holds her prisoner between two fingers, dangling him by his arms. “Okay my little slave, since I’m not feeling great, you’re gonna spend the morning making me feel good.” She then dips a finger into the waistband of her panties and pulls them out away from her body. 

 

Nick looks down and sees what’s in store for him down below. He can already feel himself getting hard imagining being pressed into her massive sex, and if he couldn’t be squashed under her feet then this is the next best thing. He shudders with anticipation as Mary brings her plush lips towards his miniscule body to whisper something to him, the scent of her morning breath washing over him. “Please your goddess…” She says softly before releasing him and allowing him to plummet down into the waiting grips of her underwear.

 

Nick can barely breathe as he falls rapidly for what feels like an eternity. He understood the whole idea that Mary was going for, but he was terrified of heights and the g-forces from the fall were about to make him faint. Then, suddenly, he feels his descent stop as his body hits a soft fabric surface. Surprisingly, Nick realizes that Mary’s panties acted more like a pillow than a trampoline, as he was expecting to be catapulted forward into her already glistening labia. 

 

There is a loud giggle coming from above, but before Nick can look up at the gigantic face smiling down at him, Mary releases her thumb from her waistband and the panties snap shut. The young brunette shifts her hips around, trying to make herself as comfortable as possible as she sets her head back  and pulls a blanket over her lap. As frantic movement of her tiny captive boyfriend begins to speed up, she closes her eyes and lets her imagination run wild.

 

While Mary is relaxing and enjoying herself, Nick is busy trying to figure out how to do the job assigned to him. The space inside of his girlfriend’s underwear is limited, and the force of the fabric on his back is holding him pretty snugly against the massive set of moist lips. “At least she’s already warmed up.” The tiny man says to no one in particular, as he begins to massage the massive walls of flesh that make up the giantess’ most intimate region.

 

As the shrunken man continues to work his hands up and down, he notices that his already limited space appears to be closing in around him. In an effort to give himself more room, Nick tried his best to prop himself against Mary’s massive labia and climb up towards the top of her slick vagina. Fate however, decided that the micro-sized man had it too good and conspired against him. 

 

Just as Nick was getting into a good climbing rhythm, he lost his footing and felt his tiny body slide back down the front of his gigantic girlfriend’s silky underwear. When his body finally came to rest, Nick tried once more to climb up into a more comfortable position, however he quickly realized that his legs were now pinned beneath the mountain of flesh that was Mary’s excited sex. 

 

“Ah shit, my leg is pinned!” He said, trying to free himself but finding no success. The exhausted explorer decides to take a few minutes to rest and figure out what to do next.

 

Up above, Mary raises an eyebrow as she notices the lack of movement coming from her little toy. With a pouty look on her face, the giantess begins to shift around in her seat while gently placing a finger on the outside of her damp panties. After a few seconds of gentle prodding, the massive finger makes contact with a small lump that reacts violently to being poked. The giantess has to stifle a giggle as she feels Nick begin to start squirming once again. 

 

“Oh!” Mary gasps as she feels the tiny form in her panties slide down even lower, causing what she can only imagine are Nick’s feet to come into contact with her sensitive rosebud. “Looks like someone’s sliding down a bit too low.” The giantess says to herself with a chuckle. “You really don’t want to be going down there…” A sly smile then begins to creep across her face as the petite woman sits back on the couch and begins to shift her hips back and forth again. 

 

Nick feels the walls around him begin to slide back and forth, and with nothing to grab onto for support, the tiny man feels more and more of his body begin to inch down beneath Mary’s tremendous vagina. “Jesus Christ Mary would you fucking sit still? You’re gonna fuckin kill me!” He says, beginning to get a bit worried about being buried beneath a mountain of beautiful giantess. Suddenly a firm pressure comes down on Nick’s head, forcing him down even further beneath his massive girlfriend. The miniscule man now found himself buried up to his chest by the dripping walls of the giantess’ eager sex. 

 

Mary bites her lip as her hand slowly works it’s way down towards her struggling little toy. She was unsure if she could really go through with what she was planning. As her fingers passed the waistband of her panties and brushed past the small, trimmed patch of pubic hair, she guided them down onto her clitoris where she paused for a moment to make a few small and rapid circles. Her breath quickened and her nipples hardened as she felt the delicate nerves become overwhelmed with stimulation. “Fuck it,” she thought to herself. “This was supposed to be a punishment.” Having made up her mind, she pushed her fingers farther downward until they once again came in contact with Nick’s tiny head. And then she kept pushing.

 

Nick flailed even harder as Mary’s large, imposing finger began to exert more and more pressure down on his head. He was a bit scared that his skull was going to explode, until he felt his body begin to slide downwards again. The terrified young man screamed as more and more of his body was pushed beneath the wall of slimy flesh, until eventually his head was plunged down beneath the titanic woman. 

 

Several soul crushing seconds pass before Nick’s head is pushed into a small, dark space where he can once again draw breath. He greedily sucks in oxygen, but is instantly repulsed by a noxious odor. The feminine scent that enveloped him while he was working to service Mary’s gargantuan vagina was incredibly overwhelming, but it was an overall pleasant odor. Hell even the raw stink that he was subjected to inside her old sneakers was incredibly potent, but he still loved every second of it. This smell was different. 

 

It was immediately obvious where Nick was currently trapped based on the smell alone, and this knowledge was enough for him to want out of this little fucking game. He shifted from side to side, desperately trying to get his arms and legs free so he could start working on an escape, but it was of no use. The damp and fleshy walls of Mary’s admittedly bulbous ass had him pinned tightly to the couch, subjecting him to a constant flow of toxic ass-scented air. “Mary, get off of me! I’m done, we aren’t doing this anymore!” He shouted into the dark abyss.

 

While the tiny man suffered in fetid agony between two massive moons, Mary continued to give in to her base desires, fingering herself while imagining her precious little man being trapped under her smelly ass. Her mind went back to a particular memory. It was one of the first few times that they had been intimate with one another, and Mary was perched on top of Nick, eagerly deepthroating his cock as his tongue flicked away at her pussy. The gently yet rapid movements of his tongue caused the flustered girl to momentarily lose focus as a small puff of tainted air escaped from her bowels and invaded her boyfriend’s headspace. The unfortunate slip up caused Nick to toss Mary aside, dramatically coughing and fanning his face as he ran off to wash his face. As awkward as that encounter had been, Mary couldn’t stop herself from giggling now. “Nowhere to run this time huh baby? If I farted you’d have no choice but to just soak it all in.” She said to herself, trying to contain her excitement. It was one thing to have Nick worship her like a goddess, but for her to be able to punish and humiliate him like this was an unusually sensual experience.

 

The gigantic brunette bit her lip as he fingers continued to work around in her panties. Truly she loved Nick with all her heart, but there was just something so empowering about being treated like a goddess, especially by forcing her loyal little subject to do something that he doesn’t particularly enjoy. She let out a small moan as she felt a gurgling begin to emanate from her intestines. Could she really do this to him? It was one thing to let him jerk off inside her gross sneakers, but this was different. She knew just how disgusted he was by the very idea of a woman passing gas, let alone being blasted at point blank range. 

 

She smiled as she made up her mind and relaxed her muscles, allowing a low hiss to escape from her ample behind as she expelled some air onto her unfortunate slave. As the struggles beneath her intensified, Mary’s body was washed over by wave after wave of euphoric ecstasy fueled by the knowledge that Nick was now bathing in her potent fart and loathing every second of it.

 

Buried under a mountain of ass, Nick writhed in agony as a loud wind erupted from somewhere above him and the smell in his new prison was instantly amplified one hundred fold. He knew that Mary had just farted on him. “That fucking bitch!” The tiny man cursed. She had just knowingly pushed him down into her sweaty asscrack and then had the fucking gall to actually fart on him? He was furious, but at the moment he was most concerned with getting out of here before he suffocated on the air inside his bratty girlfriends colon. 

 

Unfortunately for the small man, there was no way for him to escape this retched prison. Try as hard as he might, his arms were completely pinned by the large fleshy globes. And so for what felt like a literal eternity, Nick sat in complete darkness while he broiled in this hot, rancid fart coffin. Nick felt himself reach the verge of unconsciousness, when the walls around him began to shift violently.

 

A faint light began to flood into Mary’s ass, and Nick could just barely make out the details of his gigantic girlfriend’s enormous, intimidating asshole. He didn’t have any time to marvel at it however, because the fabric at his back was pulled out of the way and two large fingers worked their way in between the massive asscheeks and quickly pulled the small and exhausted man out into the open air. Nick begins to gasp at the clean air as he is carried between two fingers back in front of Mary’s face. 

 

The giantess’ adorable face shows that she believes that she was just being playful and her nonchalance made Nick even more furious about the whole situation. “Hey baby.” She says with a giggle. She then brings the tiny man a bit closer to her face so she can take a few whiffs of his little body. “Phew! You smell like you need a shower… or maybe I need the shower hahaha!” 

 

Her laughter only causes Nick to lose his cool. “What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck would you do that you little bitch? We were both enjoying this giantess thing and you had to go and push me up your fucking ass! And then you’ve got the fucking nerve to fart on me? You know I hate that disgusting shit!” The small man was nearly out of breath by the time he finished yelling at his giantess girlfriend, but Mary simply smiled and let out another giggle. 

 

“Sounds like someone hasn’t learned their lesson.” Mary says matter-of-factory. “I guess I’ll just have to put you back in my big smelly butt.” The giantess then sticks her tongue out cutely at the shrunken man.

 

“What?! No! Don’t!” Nick is stammering for the right words to say. He is furious with her, but he also understands that if she wanted to, she could put him up her ass and never take him out again. Truly she was his goddess now, and he would need to tread carefully if he wished to return to his normal size.

 

“Oh don’t worry sweetie I’m just teasing you.” The cute brunette said before leaving a large sloppy kiss on her tiny boyfriend’s face. This caused Nick to breathe a sigh of relief. He had read enough giantess stories to imagine how a newly massive girlfriend could snap and become a cruel goddess if she chose to do so. “But… I do have an offer for you.”

 

Nick raised an eyebrow at Mary’s request. It’s not like he could go anywhere at the moment anyways so he might as well hear her out. “What kind of offer?” He asked.

 

“Would you like to go back in my converses?” She asks, placing Nick in the palm of her hand. The young man feels himself grow instantly erect at the mention of this giantess’ wretched sneakers, and Mary giggles noticing her little man’s erection. “Haha it looks like you don’t mind me being a little smelly, do you?” The giantess uses her pinky to gently play with Nick’s erect cock. 

 

“Well… I mean…” He was at a loss for words. She was right, he was a deviant who was obsessed with the smell of her unwashed feet. “It’s different… you know I’ve got a foot fetish.” It was a weak defense but it was really all he had. 

 

“Oh I know baby, and it’s okay… we can shrink you down whenever we want and you can spend all the time you want with my cute little feetsies.” She coos playfully. “But if we are going to keep playing goddess and slave, then you need to let me have fun too.” 

 

Her gaze now weighed heavily upon Nick’s shoulders, and the tiny man had a pretty good idea of what she was getting it. He was going to have to decide how much he would be willing to put up with in order to continue living out his fantasy. 

 

“But how is it fun to fart on me?” The little man tries one last time to plead with his goddess. He desperately wanted to continue to live out his giantess fantasies with her feet, but the very thought of spending another second beneath her heavy behind was making his stomach turn. 

 

“You’re not really treating me like a goddess if you only do the things you like to do.” She said, gently lowering Nick down onto the couch cushion. The shrunken man cranes his neck as he looks upon the massive form of his once tiny girlfriend. She looks absolutely incredible in her silky lingerie, and despite what it just put him through, Nick had to admit that her ass looked insanely nice as she spun around and placed a finger under each cheek, lifting the heavy mounds up and letting them jiggle as the fell back into place. 

 

“But baby…” He says, not sure of what to say. 

 

“Look sweetie, I love you and I wouldn’t force you to do something you didn’t want to do. If you want to go back to normal then just stay where you are and I’ll get you the shrinking antidote.” Mary says as she steps over to the adjacent couch cushion and gently sways her hips back and forth. “But if you ever want to spend the night in my smelly shoes again, then you’re going to walk over here, lay down, and ask me nicely to sit down on you.” She giggles, knowing that Nick’s mind is already made up. 

 

The tiny man swallows the lump in his throat as he watches Mary pick a wedgie out of her massive ass. He really doesn’t want to go back under those heavy cheeks, but he can’t just pass up the opportunity to love out his foot fetish fantasies with the love of his life. For a girl this amazing, some sacrifices would have to be made. Content with his decision, the tiny man slowly crawls across the vast expanse of the couch until he is perfectly in line with Mary’s pale moons. He then lies down flat on his back and just stares up at his fate.

 

“Ahem… I think you were going to ask me something?” Mary says, thrilled to be toying with him like this. 

 

“My goddess will you please sit on me?” He says shakily.

 

“Well I suppose I could.” The giantess teases, placing a finger on her chin in faux thought. “I was going to watch the Harry Potter marathon today, so I guess I could allow you to worship me while I watch.” The goddess’ massive ass then begins to descend on the terrified shrunken man, but it was too late for him to run now. 

 

Mercifully the large butt stops a few inches away from squashing him. “Maybe she was just toying with me?” He thought to himself.

 

“Oh and I did tell you that my tummy wasn’t feeling right didn’t I?” Mary’s voice can be heard from where Nick is laying in her shadow. “Last chance to run away.” Her voice booms as another blast of fetid air comes roaring out from between the giantess’ heavy ass cheeks. 

 

As soon as the raunchy fart makes its way into Nick’s nose and mouth, the tiny man instantly realized that he had made a mistake. He tried to stand up so he could have Mary grow him back but mere seconds after her disgusting tainted air assaulted his senses, Mary dropped her body the rest of the way down.

 

The giantess then wiggles her butt down into the soft couch cushions, trying to make sure that Nick is positioned directly underneath her asshole as another fart sneaks its way out of her. Content with how things turned out, the petite brunette then places her feet up on the coffee table and turns up the volume on the tv, drowning out the sound of her near constant flatulence for everyone except the tiny man being forced to smell it all.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Leave a review if there's a premise you'd like to see. 

The Muse by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone! I'm still working away at a few different stories, but I didnt have anything I'm ready to post on any of my stories on here. But I was looking through some of the stories I wrote a while back and found this one that I never posted. So here ya go!

This one is a story about a brother and sister, and it involves a good bit of ass, gas and sweaty torment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Jason clicked through the various files saved on his bratty little sister’s PC. He was searching desperately for something that he could use as leverage over her since summer break was coming up and he really didn’t feel like dealing with her crap for the next couple months. 

 

His little sister Brittney was, to an outside observer, the sweetest and kindest young lady that had ever existed. She was a solid student, a fantastic athlete and an avid member of the church and community. There wasn’t anyone in town who didn’t think incredibly highly of Brittney. Other than Jason that is…

 

Jason knew better than to see what everyone else saw in his wretched little sister. To him she was a genuine hellspawn, sent here to do nothing other than annoy and torment him. She was constantly in his personal space, spying on him and denying him the slightest bit of privacy. She also had a nasty habit of ratting him out to their incredibly strict parents. In fact, he was pretty sure that she had some sort of proof that he had snuck out the other night, so he needed something to use against her to keep her mouth shut for the summer. 

 

As he clicked around on her desktop, he stumbled across something that was all too familiar to him. In the corner of the screen was a single folder labeled “Homework.”

 

“No way she’s this predictable.” Jason said to himself as he double clicked on the icon. As he poured through the various files, nothing really seemed to stand out to him. It seemed like fairly normal homework stuff, pre-calc, English, history… nothing out of the ordinary for an 18 year old student. He was about to give up when he happened to notice and additional folder inside of this one that was just labeled with a simple ‘.’ This caught Jason’s attention immediately, and upon opening the folder he was greeted with an enormous amount of word documents with unusual titles. He scrolled down and clicked on one called “Tiny Treat.” He skimmed the document and was incredibly confused by what he was seeing.

 

“Please, my goddess, have mercy!” Jason cried out, his pleas falling on deaf ears. The giantess released a massive booming laugh as the tiny terrified man was dropped down into her waiting maw. A short high pitched squeal could be heard right up until the giantess snapped her jaw shut, cutting one of the tiny man’s arms clean off.

 

The hungry giantess giggles as she pushed her unfortunate snack around her mouth, being less than gentle with her powerful tongue. Jason screams in agony as his pathetic body is battered around the dark and disorienting space of his sister’s mouth.

 

“What the fuck?” Jason says quietly to himself as he closes the document and resumes browsing through this unusual horde of documents. He opens another story and quickly browses through it.

 

The giantess stroked her golden blonde hair out of her face and wiped the sweat from her brow. Typically it was this point in her run where she was usually ready to pass out, but today was different. She was completely invigorated with a drive to continue pushing herself. In fact, she felt as if she could run another ten miles without issue. And it was all thanks to her big brother.

 

The sweaty blonde flexed her toes inside her shoes and felt the small pathetic lump that used to be her older brother. As she squeezed her toes together, the pathetic little insect inside her sock began to writhe in agony. She knew that she was covering him in her rancid footsweat, and the simple thought of the torment that she was causing him filled her with an intense sense of euphoria. 

 

“Get comfy Jason, you’ll spend the rest of your life under my smelly toes!” The giantess laughed as she took off running again.

 

Jason read through one story after another, and they all featured a few key elements. First, Brittney was always some sort of giantess or goddess. Second, Jason was always shrunken down to the size of an insect, or turned into some sort of inanimate object. And finally, the stories always involved Jason being tormented in disgusting or painful ways by his cruel giantess sister. “Holy fuck Brit, you’re fuckin looney toons!” He exclaimed to himself as he quickly began to search for a thumb drive in which he could download the evidence of his sister’s insanity. He also took some photos and a video of him proving that it was her PC that the stories came from. Finally this was his chance to shut her down for good.

 

That afternoon, Jason was sitting on the couch watching some TV when Brittney came skipping through the door. The bubbly young blonde stuck her tongue out at her couch potato brother as she prances through the living room and continued up into her bedroom. Jason smiles, knowing that she would soon stumble upon the little present he had left for her. 

 

Sure enough the petite girl returned to the living room, only this time her bubbly, happy attitude was replaced by an aura of visible frustration. “What the fuck is this?” She shouted, knowing that they were alone in the house. 

 

“That’s your chore list for the summer.” Jason said arrogantly. “I’ve got a lot going on this summer and I really don’t have time to be cleaning or mowing the lawn or any of that crap.” He returned his attention to the TV, doing his absolute best to keep his smile under wraps.

 

“I’m not doing your chores you lazy turd!” Brittney was growing more and more upset with her brother's bold attitude, especially since he knew that she could tell their parents that he snuck out a couple weeks ago. “In case you forgot, I can show mom and dad the video of you sneaking out to go to Jessica’s house. So I think you’re going to be doing my chores this summer.”

 

Jason simply looked up at his sister, who was fuming at his request, and shook his head. “Nah, you can just do the stuff on my list and I’ll keep quiet about your stories.”

 

“WHO DO YOU THIN…” Brittney stopped mid-sentence as she realized what her brother had just said. Jason smiled widely as he watched his bratty sister come to realize what was happening. He knew her secret and it was way more damaging than anything she had on him. “S-stories? What stories?” 

 

“Ohhh c’mon Brit, you’re not stupid. Just know that I made copies of everything and took a couple videos so if you want to keep being a little brat, then everyone is going to know your weird little secret. And I do mean everyone.” Jason says, standing up off the couch and walking over to his little sister. He then points to the list of chores that she had clutched in her hands. “So get started on that list, because I really don’t care if you tell mom and dad about me sneaking out, because if this stuff gets out then the whole town is going to know what a little freak you are.” Jason then pushed past his sister, who was now shaking with anger, and walked up to his room, eager to get started with his summer vacation. 

 

Three weeks later, Jason was once again lying around the house simply watching TV and playing games on his phone. He looked up from his phone and peaked out the window to see his annoying little sister mowing the lawn in the hot summer sun. He chuckled quietly to himself as he returned to his game. It had been an amazing summer having Brittney doing all of his manual labor. In fact he had made it into a little tradition where every time she went out to mow the lawn, he made sure to sit in the living room where she could see him relaxing while she baked in the sun. Finally he had the upper hand and there was nothing she could do about it.

 

As he was clicking away at his phone, Jason is startled by a sudden alert coming through. It was a text from Brittney, saying “Check your email.” Jason looked back out into the back yard, but was surprised to see that she was no longer out there. Curious about what she could be doing, Jason took the bait and opened up his email. And sure enough there was an email from his little sister with the subject line “Please Read This Whole Story.” He opened up the email and found a PDF which appeared to contain another one of her weird giantess stories.

 

Jason considered just deleting the email and going back to his game, after all he really didn’t have any interest in reading her disgusting fantasy stories. But as he went to delete the file, he found himself unable to do so. There was something inside of him that urged him to read the story. He clicked on the file and began reading.

 

It was a hot and humid summer day and Brittney had just finished cutting the grass. She raised an arm over her head to give herself a quick sniff test. After two whiffs, Brittney recoiled in disgust. On a normal day, she would’ve put on deodorant before stepping out under the beating sun to do her chores. But today was not a normal day, in fact she had been skipping showers for two days in order to truly prepare for her revenge. 

 

As she put the lawn mower away and began walking towards the house, she took note of the incredible swamp ass that she was currently feeling. She wanted more than anything to just go and take a shower and scrub away the wretched odor of her ass. But she had chores to finish and a brother to punish. As she entered the house she saw her brother sitting in the living room, doing nothing but playing on his stupid phone. 

 

“Hey J!” She said, prancing over to the couch where he was sitting. The loser only had time to look up as Brittney reached down and pressed one finger into his forehead. “Here we go!” She said, shivering with anticipation. 

 

“What the fuck?” Jason said, slapping his little sister’s hand away. He then tried to get up off the couch but he felt his head beginning to grow heavy as his vision grew dark and he eventually passed out.

 

The confused man awoke some time later, feeling incredibly weird. He tried to get up and move around but found that his body was no longer cooperating with him. In fact, he couldn’t even move his head around to get a good look at his surroundings. However, the longer he looked up at what he could see, the more he began to realize that he recognized the area. This was his bathroom, only it seemed as though everything was huge.

 

Suddenly a loud crashing noise was heard before a horrible sight made its way into Jason’s vision. He was terrified to see the massive face of his once “little” sister looking ominously over him. Her gigantic face cracked a wide smile as she began to speak.

 

“Well well well Jason, I think this is the cutest you’ve ever been.” She said, reaching down and picking Jason up off the bathroom counter. It felt weird having his sister pick him up like this, especially since he still couldn’t move and he also couldn’t feel his arms or legs. Helpless to stop her, Jason simply watched as Brittney turned him around and allowed him to see his reflection in the mirror. He was horrified once he realized what was happening.

 

His reflection in the mirror revealed to Jason that he had somehow been turned into a pink pair of women’s underwear. Brittney giggled as she rubbed her finger along the rearmed of the garment, the space that would ultimately be forced up against her large round butt. Jason tried to scream as he felt Brittney’s finger glide across his face, making him understand that if she were to put this underwear on, then he would be subjected to the humiliation of burying his face in ass of his little sister. 

 

Brittney laughed as she sensed the mental duress that was emanating from her former brother. Then, not wanting to waste any time, she began to lower the unfortunate boy down towards the ground and stepped into the garment’s leg holes. She made sure to pull the underwear up as slowly as she possibly could, drawing out the terrifying crawl towards her brother's new fate. 

 

Jason tried again to scream as his sister’s massive, pale asscheeks grew closer and closer towards what was his new face. He wasn’t even making contact with the large globes when Jason began to detect an incredibly powerful odor emanating from the dark crevasse before him. He wanted to vomit as the potent stink of sweat and sewage assaulted his nose, but he was unable to even gag, most likely because he no longer had a normal body. 

 

The smell became even more intense when he finally made contact with Brittney’s large butt and was forced into a slight wedgie. He felt his face become compressed as he was forced into the tightly cramped space between the massive unwashed cheeks, and the smell of shit worked its way into the nose that Jason wished had disappeared with the rest of his body. The pungent stink was constant and Jason tried to hold his breath, but he realized he wasn’t even actually breathing. This new form seemed to imbue him with a sense of taste and smell that never actually ceased, making it so Jason was essentially in a perpetual state of licking and sniffing Brittney’s foul and disgusting ass crack. 

 

Brittney let out a slight moan as she felt the underwear come to rest in her large booty, leaving her with a bit of a wedgie. Normally she would be irritated by a pair of panties that was just a little bit too small, but this overly tight fit was absolutely perfect in this circumstance. She was now content with the knowledge that her lazy, bully of a brother was now getting his just desserts. If he was going to blackmail her into sweating her ass off doing all of his chores, then she was going to make him soak up every last drop of that sweat. 

 

Brittney then pulled on a tight pair of leggings as she exited the bathroom and walked back to her bedroom, swaying her hips with every step and grinding Jason’s face between her bulbous cheeks. Upon arriving in her room, the young blonde decided to go about finishing her chores by cleaning up her room. She picked up the clothes off her floor and vacuumed the hardwood floor, taking the time to push her butt up against the door, the bedpost and pretty much anything else that could push her underwear a little bit farther up her rancid crack. 

 

Eventually the cleaning was just about finished, when Brittney noticed a pair of shoes partially sticking out from under her bed. She then got down on all fours to push the shoes back under the bed where they belonged, but as she arched her back to get a bit more reach, she felt a familiar sensation. Cracking an evil smile, Brittney closed her eyes and allowed her muscles to relax.

 

Pppppffffftttttttttt

 

She broke into an uproarious laughter as she held a hand up against her asshole and felt the hot air leaking out of her cute bottom. She can’t even imagine how horrible the stink must be for her stupid brother since his face was pushed right up against her smelly, post-fart rosebud. “Hahaha sniff it all up stinky!” She cried between gut wrenching bellows of laughter. The hearty laugh also appeared to shake some things loose in her guts as she felt more farts begin to pile up at her back door. 

 

Jason was in agony after his little sister just unleashed an ungodly fart directly into his face. The smell was something he couldn’t even imagine in his wildest nightmares, but here he was living it. The scent of raw sewage wafted through his very being and Jason began to beg for mercy, even if that mercy was death. 

 

Unfortunately for the human underwear, his goddess had other plans. Jason could hear the ominous sound of another fart gathering just beyond this massive sphincter. He couldn’t do anything to prepare himself for it’s release, but Brittney found a way to make it even worse for him. 

 

Just as the large orifice began to open up for another gust of heinous wind, Jason felt a large object began to push into the back of his head. The poor man felt as his face was distorted as a single finger pushed him directly into the large sphincter just as it opened up to fart once more.

 

Pppppppfffffttttttt

 

This fart was even more intense than the previous one, but what was causing Brittney to laugh the most was the fact that she could feel her tight little asshole grasping at a portion of her panties. Not only did Jason just get farted on again, but now a portion of his head was being chewed on by her hungry butthole. The blonde couldn’t hold back her laughter as she flexed her anal muscle and felt more of the thin garment getting pulled within her. 

 

It was another ten hours and countless, room cleaning farts before Brittney finally decided to get ready for bed. She took her time peeling her panties off of her round ass and laughed loudly upon seeing the large skid mark that she had left behind. “Well Jason, I hope you’re ready to go back to doing your own chores. But if not, I'll be glad to do this again sometime.” The young woman said before tossing the panties on the floor and stepping into the shower.

 

Jason awoke the next morning in his own bed, with a horrible taste in his mouth and muscles so sore that he wasn’t sure that he would be able to move at all. The exhausted man looked up to see his little sister poking her head into his room. He was overwhelmed with a sudden sense of dread as she asked, “Want me to mow the lawn today?”

 

Jason was horrified as he finished the story that Brittney had sent him. It was apparent that his little sister was certifiably insane. But one thing he didn’t fully understand was why he had read the entire thing. There were several parts of the story where he wanted to stop reading and never look back, but for some odd reason, he felt compelled to continue. 

 

Just then, his insane brat of sister walked into the living room, looking like absolute hell. Her clothes and hair were disheveled and her brow was dripping with sweat. It was clear that today was an unfortunate day to be outside doing chores. But despite how uncomfortable she looked, she was smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Hey J, how’d you like the story?” She asked, leaning up against the wall and maintaining an uncomfortable amount of eye contact. 

 

“Listen Brit, you need help. You’re fuckin crazy.” He said, standing up off the couch. He wanted to get away from his sister because something about this situation was making him deeply uncomfortable. 

 

“Please sit back down Jason.” She said calmly. And to his own surprise, Jason actually took a seat on the couch. The strange thing was that he didn’t actually want to sit back down. But something was compelling him to do so against his will. 

 

“What the hell is happening?” Jason asked, trying as hard as he could to get up off the couch with no success. Brittney walked over to her brother and placed one of her feet up in his lap. Jason winced at how hot and damp her foot felt in his lap, but still he wasn’t able to move.

 

“Please take off my sock, and take a big sniff.” She says with a smile, wiggling her toes in his lap.

 

“No fucking way you freak. I’m not sniffing your nasty fuckin sock.” Jason shouted, clearly flustered by what was happening. But despite his clear refusal to do what was asked of him, Jason was horrified to see that his hands began to quickly pull the damp sock off Brittney's warm foot. His hands then began to move the sock closer and closer to his face, while the horrified man shook his head in disgust. “No no no, what’s happening? I don’t want to do this!” He continues to protest right up until the sweat soaked sock makes contact with his nose, and he then makes a long involuntary inhale. The vinegary scent of Brittney’s overworked feet hits Jason’s senses like a freight train, causing the poor boy to gag.

 

“Ohhh poor little Jason. I guess I can let you in on my little secret. See a few weeks back, I managed to run into a genie… isn’t that exciting?” Brittney said, placing her foot back on the floor. “And he gave me three wishes! Can you guess what I wished for?” 

 

Jason started to open his mouth, but his sister cut him off before he could. “Please shut the fuck up.” She said bluntly, after which Jason found it impossible to say anything at all. Brittney continued, “Well if you’re too stupid to have figured it out, I guess I’ll just tell you. I can make people do anything I want, as long as I ask them nicely. So if I were to ask you to please get on the floor and kiss my foot…” 

 

As she trailed off, Jason flung himself off of the couch onto all fours and quickly lowered his head to the floor. Then, against his will, he began to plant a series of little kisses on her still sweaty foot. Brittney simply laughed as she continued to explain. “Now my second wish was a pretty boring one. I wished to be the world's richest woman by the end of the year. So we’ll see how that works out I guess. But the wish I’m most excited for is my final wish.”

 

Jason felt a hand grip a chunk of his hair and pull his face upwards so that he was looking his sister in the eyes. “My last wish was for the power to make any of my stories come true!” It took a few seconds for Jason to comprehend what was just said to him, but as soon as it hit him, he tried as hard as he could to beg for mercy. Unfortunately for him, he was still unable to speak and even if he could, Brittney wouldn’t care. 

 

“Let’s start with one you’re familiar with…” Brittney says, raising a single finger and pressing it into Jason’s forehead. He quickly blacked out and when he woke up, he was staring up at his bathroom ceiling waiting for the sound of his sister to come hold him in front of the mirror.

 

 

 

End Notes:

I'm just not realizing that when I copy pasted this story from a word document, none of the italics or bolding carried over. I hoipe that wasnt the case with my other stories. Oh well. Leave me a review if you enjoyed it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8826