Knock Knock by LadyUnderground
Summary:

There is a new drug on the market that seems to be not as promising as you would like. The price, however, is unbeatable so you give it a go. What could possibly go wrong?

 

The story is finished, but if you want me to continue it, I can. Just tell me what you want to happen next and I'll try my best to accommodate. Please leave reviews!!! This is my first story ever :)


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8240 Read: 22036 Published: December 28 2019 Updated: December 28 2019

1. The beginning by LadyUnderground

2. Clone #1 by LadyUnderground

3. Clone #2 by LadyUnderground

4. Clone #3 and me by LadyUnderground

The beginning by LadyUnderground
Author's Notes:

Story Indtroduction 

The blue light of the computer monitor reflected off of your reading glasses as you curiously scrolled through the internet. After days of meticulous research and unwavering zeal, you finally came across a potential opportunity. It was on a website you found on the 3rd page of google, the background was all black, and the font-color was red. "Oh yeah, this is promising", you exclaim to yourself quietly. Before you was an enticing summary of the drug that was displayed just below the latter. The page displayed,

"Have you ever desired to experience the world from a different perspective? A smaller perspective perhaps? If so, we offer you the product of the future! Kregreteronetm Taken orally, this drug is capable of creating a smaller clone of you that is a separate continuation of your existence. Your clones’ memories have a 24 hour lag time with your own. In other words, you can remember what your clone experiences a day later. This way you don't have to worry about any physical risks to yourself when reduced in size. It's an offer you can’t refuse.

 

Kregreteronetm

Capsule dosage: 100mg/1 inch, 200/2, 300/3,....1.2grams/12 inches.

 

Quantity: 1-30

(Contact us for bulk orders)

 

Cost: $30/capsule (regardless of dosage)

 

Side effects: Nausea, shortness of breath, general malaise, vomiting, unpredicted size change, coma, and death*

 

*Usually as a result of subsequent environmental factors.

 

Consume at your own risk and enjoy!

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Proceed to Checkout]

The price is too good to pass up. So what if they send you bunch of sugar pills. The chance of getting to fulfill your fantasy far outweighs the price of a sucker's lesson. Card in hand, you proceed to checkout with three 400mg capsules. This should be fun.

 

A week later the package finally came. The suspense was killing you as you stared at the package sitting there on the smooth gray countertop. It was a dark engraved steel cased box with an apparent seal running along its sides. There was a suspicious looking metal button with a very small hole drilled in its center.

You decided to withhold from telling your girlfriend Lizzy about it and instead surprise her with the smaller you. It's not that she doesn't know about all of your darkest desires, but you found that the element of surprise will make the situation much hotter. Without any further hesitation you push down on the button.

"Ouch" you yelp pulling your finger back. You look at your fingertip and it's covered in blood. Before you can attend to your minor injury, the now hissing box brings your attention back to itself. You can see the button sliding down into the black hard steep. Then nothing. You gaze at the container with patience, your finger still slightly stinging. *Crack* the box pops open. A slight steam escapes the contents within; three white pills in three pill shaped grooves.

Lizzy was due to be in a few hours so you wanted to leave her with a surprise before you left on a camping trip with the boys for the night. The three white pills were in sitting in your hand inconspicuously. Oddly, the high quality box that contained the drug Kregreteronetm, was unaccompanied by any sort of pamphlet of instructions. Well, I guess then it doesn't really matter how I take it. And with that thought, you popped all three pills, sat back, and awaited their effects.

About 45 minute later you start to feel an uneasiness in your stomach. A sort of gurgling you get when you’re about to..oh wait.. no.. it was just a fart. Welp, that settles it, they're duds then. You get up, pack your bags and get going. You can't help but take the box with you to examine what oddities it is made out of. With a light, single night pack, you're off to tackle a small adventure.

Ahhh, the open road. There is nothing quite like it. The pine tree forests, rows and rows of all types of fruit orchards, and the bright blue sky with exploding white clouds. The day is beautiful and ready to be seized, you think to yourself.

Suddenly the world is now dark. There is a light ring in your ears. And the smell...the smell is different, but familiar. You realize your eyes were simply closed as you open them. The sight is no longer endless road and landscapes. It's your apartment. Only ten times bigger. "I can't believe it, it worked!” you shout out with what little voice you have. Before you can begin to gather your thoughts you here a knock on the door. "Oh shit!"

 

Clone #1 by LadyUnderground
Author's Notes:

Mouthplay and the dangers that come with it...

The grey L-shaped couch you are on is massive and you don't know whether you should stay or hide. You hear keys fumbling to get the door open. No, you tell yourself. You have to stick to the original plan. The door opens and in comes Lizzy.

You find her extremely attractive. A slim but curvy Latina, her ass sports two perfect bubbles. Today she was wearing knee high maroon socks with white short shorts and a light maroon blouse to match. She throws her bag down on the couch, and before you can say anything she immediately spots you.

Stunned by what stands before her, there is a moment of silence and awe between the two of you. "Oh my god look how cute you are!!!" she squeals. "How did you become so small? What happened to you" she asked in a more calm tone. As you prepare what to say, she comes up to the couch and crouches down so that her face is mere inches from you. From this distance, you can feel her warm breath rush past you. You then proceed to explain about the drug that you bought and how there should have been three of you etc. etc. When you finish bringing her up to speed, a wide grin starts to spread across her face. "So let me get this straight. The drug makes a clone of you while the original is unaware for what happens until a day from now?" she asks with excitement in her voice. "Right" you say. "Well then this is going to be fun!" she exclaims.

You are already slightly aroused from the gigantic sight of your girlfriend. By the looks of it, the drug shrunk you down to 4 inches, as promised. All of your parts are more than clearly visible to her as you stand completely naked at her mercy. "Oooh looks like junior here is excited to see me" she says as she gently cups her palm behind your back.   "Let's take a closer look shall we?" She asks rhetorically. Her other hand maneuvers in front of your body and her fingers grab a hold of your now erect penis. She starts stroking it gently and rubbing it between her fingertips. Lizzy giggles as she sees you squirm in pleasure. "I know you've had this fantasy for a while and you've told me everything you like. The only question is how we will have our fun?" she asks as she pulls her hands away from you.

You're left there sitting on the couch with a throbbing erection. She stands up and slams her foot down next to you on the couch. You bounce up slightly in the air and land on your stomach. In front of you is her massive foot. You can tell that she is wriggling her toes by the way the maroon fabric is moving. As you slowly look up, you see her standing like a conqueror with her hands on her hips and a look of satisfaction in her eyes. You stay silent. "We can do some foot stuff maybe? I can put you between my soles and make you worship my feet?" She asks, but doesn't wait for a response. She lifts her foot and slowly pins you down to the couch. Your penis pushes into her sole and then up against your stomach as the pressure slowly increases. Your penis approves, but the crushing weight and fear induced adrenaline rush has your mind elsewhere. Lizzy then pulls her foot away and continues. "How about we have sex, small man style?" She questions as she points to her crotch. You ever so slightly nod your head as a little precum starts to dribble down the side of your cock. Pretending not to notice your reaction, she carries on further. "What about my ass? You love it so much and it could always use a good worshiping" She says as she turns around showing you her voluptuous globes. She starts to undo her short shorts and lets them fall to the floor. "Here is a better view." she says. There it was. Her ass was nicely rounded, plump, and slightly firm. You noticed she was wearing her pink thong. The one where the string in the back is a dark hot pink while the patch in the front is a lighter pink. You snap out of your hormonal trance for a second and think about what you're getting yourself into.

Lizzy bends down slowly and spreads her ass cheeks to where her juicy butt is only inches away from you. You can't pull your eyes away from the sight that lies before you. You feel the heat, even a very slight smell emanating from her butt. You can make out her butthole behind the string and the outer lips of her vagina further on. "How's the view down there little man?" she asks. Your mouth is suddenly dry as fear suddenly strikes your heart. She is MASSIVE compared to you. You are literally at her mercy. If she slips right now she can crush you with her butt in an instant. All these thoughts and you forget to respond to her question. "No, okay" she says while standing back up, turning around, and crouching down in front of you like before. You can feel her smile radiating through you. However, she seems to be smiling too much. "How..about..my...mouth?" she finally asks. Lizzy then opens her mouth wide and lolls her tongue out. "Ahhhhhhh. How does it look in there? Do you want to finish your little load in my mouth maybe?" she asks again. This time waiting for your response. All options seem like fun, but the risks seem too great to undertake as of this moment. A blowjob sounds like the safest choice. After all, you don't know for sure whether or not you're the clone or the original. "I'll have 1 blowjob please, well done, no salt on the fries" you say jokingly. Lizzy laughs and says, "One blowjob it is then. And I’ll make sure it's extra well done for you." she replies with a wink.

She curls her finger motioning you to come closer. You get up and start walking up to her smiling face. You stop when you're penis is only a fraction of an inch away from her lips. Her hazel eyes are massive and they're staring right at you. You're a little worried about your size, but also painfully hard at this point from all of the teasing. Her tongue escapes her lips and gracefully licks your balls and penis all at once. You exhale with relief. She starts licking and sucking and lolling your penis around in her mouth. The pleasure is out of this world. You even find it hard to stand straight as you rest your hands on both sides of her nose. She keeps going like this for a while until your legs start to shake a little from getting close to an orgasm. A pair of fingers pick you up by the shoulders and lift you above Lizzy's head. "You seem to have trouble standing straight. Here, let me help you" she says as she carefully lowers your body into her mouth. Stopping at your waist, her lips close around you and hold you steady. In any other girl's mouth this might be terrifying, but you trust your girlfriend will do her best to make sure no harm comes to you. Regardless, it's still a little scary. You feel her tongue start working its magic again. This time, the heat is felt by almost your entire body. Saliva coats your lower half. In the meantime, she is gently stroking her pussy over her panties. The feeling of it all is bringing you razor close to an orgasm. Her fingers grab you again and lift you back up above her mouth so she can talk. "Now I want you to tell me when you are about to cum. Okay?" she asks in a demanding voice. "Yea, of course" you respond in the heat of the moment. She slowly lowers you back in and her tongue comes back to sliding itself all over your penis at a more intense speed. It doesn't take long before all the pleasure brings you to the edge. "I'm about....to cum!" you yell out. The corners of her mouth turn up in a grin. Her eyes lock onto yours in a predatory stare. Your body suddenly drops down into her mouth and you land face first into her soaking tongue. She immediately starts to swallow as your legs and waist are shoved into her throat. The tightness of Lizzy's throat makes you orgasm uncontrollably. Another gulp and the rest of your body slides further down. Never to see the light of day again. Outside, Lizzy is holding the wriggling lump down her throat. She slowly follows it all the way down with the palm of her hand. Her other hand continuing to rub her now wet pink panties. You continue you to slide down the tight hot tube covered in your own cum and her saliva. Your journey ends when your body finally slip out into her stomach. You feel her shudder and moan out at the same time. She just had an amazing orgasm at the expense of your life.

It is a million degrees in here and the air is unbreathable. The stomach walls are closing in on you by the second as you start panicking and trying to squirm your way back out. Lizzy gets up to go to the bathroom as she now feels slight movements in her tummy. Back in her stomach, the walls have now molded themselves around your splayed out body and you have nothing but flesh and stomach mucus to inhale. Your last thoughts are filled with extreme regret and confusion as to why Lizzy swallowed me. Your body starts convulse from the lack of oxygen. Your cock continuing to betray as it started getting hard again.

Lizzy felt the movements go still after she washed her hands and started taking off her makeup. "Poor guy, be should have known better than to ask for his experience to be well done." she said to herself in an almost emotionless tone. She hoped the other two clones would appear as well. She had a lot more fun planned ahead for the little guys.

 

Clone #2 by LadyUnderground
Author's Notes:

A little feet and sexy action...

Content with her late afternoon meal, Lizzy sat down on the couch to take a break and wait for another you to hopefully show up on the couch.

Arriving at the campsite, you see your friends have already showed up and started setting up the site. Where you are at, the cell reception is non-existence. It doesn't help that you have B-Mobile. So you'll just have to find out if anything did end up happening when you get back. After you set everything up and the hard work was out of the way. It was time to go out to fish and drink cold cheap beer. As per usual, the night was forecasted to be mythical, barbaric, and eventful. A night with the gang is always stress relieving and fun. You forgot to check out the strange black box from earlier in the day. You say to yourself that you’ll check it out later if you get the chance. As for now, the night is still young.

The same thought was had by your girlfriend as she turned on the TV to catch up with the show she was watching at the time. She had her legs spread as her pussy needed to cool off from the event prior. Lazily stroking up and down the length of her vagina, she reminisced about what just happened as her show started playing.

Back at the campsite, you start feeling the same uneasiness in your stomach as before. You excuse yourself from the group as you feel a strong one coming. With a little pep in your step, you get yourself just out of earshot as you let a big one rip. That released all the pressure in your abdomen along with any dull pain. It must have been something you ate earlier today. Feeling back to normal, you look back towards the campsite and see everyone laughing and having a great time. You then look back to your car, which is parked in the opposite direction, and ponder whether you should go inspect the box. “No” you say under your breath. You’re here to have fun, you can sate your curiosity later.

You start walking back to the campsite and darkness fills your world again. You feel the floor beneath you turn into a kind of rugged fabric. As you open your eyes you can see that you are standing at what seems like 4 inches tall. The giant white wall next to you turns out to be the coffee table in the middle of your living room. Right next to your big couch. The TV catches your attention next as you see a familiar show playing. You don’t particularly like this show, but you know that your girlfriend Lizzy absolutely loves it. There is an almost audible click in your head as you come to the realization that your girlfriend must be in the room.

With a little caution, you walk closely along the side of the coffee table to peer around the corner. As suspected, there she was watching TV with a blanket covering her lower half. She is unaware of your presence still and you intend to keep it that way for the time being. To your left, you see her white short shorts lying on the ground. So you know she is in her underwear. HOT. Your penis starts surging blood and an erection starts to form in response to the thought. All the things you could do all over her body start clouding your mind. She’s probably tired from working all day so she’ll let you run around and climb her body as she watches TV. There’s probably a blowjob or a hand job for you in store in the end as well. Seeing as there isn’t much else to do anyway, you run over to the base of the couch and begin to climb.

After a few failed attempts, you finally emerge to the top . All those pull-ups were not for nothing you think to yourself while breathing heavily. In front of you is the two peeks of blanket that are formed by her feet. They block your view to see your girlfriend so you walk to the side a little. Lizzy is so engrossed in her show that she still has yet to notice you. Not wanting to get accidently crushed, you decide to get her attention by waving your arms from where you stood. In a few seconds, you catch her attention as her eyes pierce through you. Her facial expression lights up. “Oh my god heyyy, there’s another one of you!!!” she exclaims. There is a hint of unease in her eyes as she realizes what she just said. “Another one of me???” you question her. “How many clones have you ran in to so far? Where are they?”

“Ughhh” she stalls while thinking of an excuse. “There has only been one of you so far” You wait for her to respond to the other questions, but she quickly changes the subject. “I see junior is really happy to see me” she says seductively. At the same time she slowly starts to pull the blanket towards herself exposing her wriggling toes in her maroon colored socks. Your gaze is suddenly turned towards her toes. There is something about her doing that that just drives you up the fucking wall. Without thinking you grab your cock as you start slowly stroking it. “Why don’t you play with my feet? I’m sure it will feel REALLY good.” Lizzy spreads her legs apart a little and angled her feet so her toes are outstretched and pointing towards you. The inviting sight is intoxicating. In the back of your mind you know that she is simply trying to avoid your questions, but your hormones overpower the uneasy feeling in your stomach.

Almost like a zombie, you start to walk over slowly in an unsteady pace. Her size is quite intimidating and one swift shift of her leg and you’ll be flying off the couch. When you walk in between her feet, you don’t even know what to do from here. Kissing her socks would feel weird when compared to her bare skin. So you just lay down with your head level with her toes and you start to masturbate ate the sight.

Unbeknownst to you, Lizzy has a shit eating grin on her face as she knew that this new clone of you was trapped firmly in her clutches. He had no chance of escaping now she thought to herself as she gently started pressing the little man in between her soles. She kept pressing her feet together until he was totally immobilized. He couldn’t even grab his little dick anymore to play with himself. She felt him humping her instead. She scrunched her toes in his face in response. After a minute or two, Lizzy pulled her feet apart and started taking off her socks. Here feet were getting sweaty from all the action. She also felt another stirring in her pussy too.

You lay there on the couch panting from what just transpired as you see your girlfriend taking off her socks. The pulsing penis between your legs is begging for more attention, but you decide to give it a breather as well. Cumming too soon would be no fun. Before you can revisit your previous worries, her soles are on either side of you again. You get a whiff of feet in the air as her feet move back in on you.

This time you can feel her sweaty skin touch your entire body. The smell is not that bad and your cock seems to be all about it. The softness and warmth of her skin is much appreciated as it slightly rubs across your entire body. You start kissing everywhere as she starts wriggling her toes in your face. The heat, the sweat, the smell, everything is starting to get overwhelming.

Meanwhile, Lizzy start playing with her pussy over her panties like she did earlier in the day. Watching her boyfriend struggle turned her on beyond belief. She decided to take it one step further as she slide her big toes in front and behind his head. She felt him kissing, licking, and nuzzling in response. It was nice, but her pussy wanted more. She started pressing her toes together until she could feel that his face was stuck in place.

You thought nothing of it as her big toes suddenly became your entire world. Then after trying to move your head to the side to breathe, you realized that she wasn’t letting up. Your cock was still raging at the experience, but you began to struggle for air. Lizzy tossed the blanket to the side as she started getting hotter. Her hand was now furiously rubbing her soaking pussy as she felt him struggle for his life. You kept struggling the best you could, but to no avail. Your movements digressed as your life was fading.

The smell of feet filled your lungs as Lizzy finally let you go. Your weakened body fell to the couch as you coughed your lungs back to full capacity. Stars filled your vision as you lay there waiting for your body to catch up with you. When you could breathe normally again, you looked down from your prone position to see Lizzy’s smiling back at you. Your penis was no longer erect as fear seemed to now dominate your mind. “You almost killed me!!!” You yell out to her with anger. “Yeah, but you liked it didn’t you?” she asks in a playful tone. “No! Can’t you see that I’m not even hard anymore.” You retort back. Looking down at your penis she frowns a seeing that you truly were in a sensitive state. She was still horny however, and it was her turn to orgasm anyway. A wicked though popped into her head. “Why don’t we try something else instead?” She asked while pulling her panties to the side. They were so soaked at this point that you could visibly see her cum running down to her crack and stringing out to her pulled back underwear.

The sight of her pussy, particularly her wet pussy, was an erotic sight to say the least. You were still, however, very upset at her, but your penis was getting hard again. You didn’t care, this was not cool, safe words need to be established first. “Well look who is back to play! I think your penis made up his mind faster than you.” She grabbed your body pulling it close to her face. “I want you to squirm a lot when you’re in there. And you better do a good job. You know what I am like now when I’m not nice.” she told you in a husky tone. You felt her giant lips press against your face in a quick kiss. Your girlfriend brought you down to her pussy and started inserting you feet first.

The slickness and looseness of her vagina offered no resistance as it took in your legs. The inside felt really good against your feet. Like a soft velvety silk that also happened to be wet. The heat however was that of a furnace. Sweat started to bead down your entire body as you were now inserted up to your waist. You yelped a little as your erection slipped in with you. She kept pushing you in until only your head remained. Lizzy then let go of you and let her outer lips close in on your face. Her puffy labia covered your mouth but left your head from the nose up free from her fleshy bonds. You tried to scream but nothing got through past the slick flesh.

“You better start moving in there or else” she demanded. Adrenaline kicked and you started to move your knees and legs in every way possible. You did not want to risk upsetting her given what she did to you with her feet. A soaking finger crested over the mound of flesh and rested square on her clit. She started rubbing herself with increasing fervor while deriving twisted pleasure from her boyfriend’s struggles. If only she had more time, her orgasm was much closer than she wanted it to be.

The radiating heat coming down from all sides and her increased pussy squeezing made it almost impossible to move around anymore than if you were bound. Her clenching however made you buck a few times as you busted your insignificant seed inside her. It was now getting extremely hard to continue breathing through your nose. In a desperate attempt to get a mouthful of air, you try to wiggle your head out. Feeling this, Lizzy responds in a callous tone, “Oh no you don’t silly boy, you don’t deserve to breathe anymore.” You see her other hand come around from behind and plant a finger on your head and mercilessly stick you the rest of the way in.

Your girlfriend pulls her finger out and uses the same hand to pull her panties back over. With her finger still working her clit she comes to a powerful orgasm that makes her pussy compress down on you. Your attempts to hold your breath were dashed as her walls caved in on you forcing the air out of your lungs. Her cum soon filled your lungs as you tried to inhale. With no way of escape, you were forced to gulp copious amounts of fluids and choke with every attempted breath. A silent ringing began in your ears as you soon faded out of consciousness.

Outside, one could only see her panties getting wetter with every pulse of her vagina. Sweaty and satisfied, Lizzy resumed her attention back to her show leaving her boyfriend’s dying body to simmer inside her hot wet pussy. She’ll get him out later she thought.

 

Clone #3 and me by LadyUnderground
Author's Notes:

Butt stuff, nuff said...

The fire crackled in the moonlight as you sat around the campfire with all of your friends. Striped bass was on the menu tonight. A rare gem and a lucky catch on the group’s behalf. It seems that you came across a whole school of them. With a little charred lemon and garlic to accompany the cooked fish, dinner was absolutely delicious. Feeling slightly buzzed from all of the beer and socializing, it was time to call it in for the night. You say goodnight to everyone and start making your way to your tent. Simple and happy thoughts run through your mind as you get nice and cozy in your sleeping bag. You totally forgot to go check out the box, but the campfire rock you brought was making the tent so nice and warm that you decided to set aside the investigation for tomorrow. The uneasiness of your lower abdomen was back. Without another thought, you knew it was just another fart. Hugging the sleeping bag tightly so the smell won’t escape, you let one rip. Almost immediately after you drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Lizzy finished a succession of numerous episodes in a row by now. She was starting to get a little hungry as her previous meal had passed further along. The movement inside her vagina had recently stopped. It was time for a snack she thought. Not feeling like making anything concrete, she grabbed a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and went back to continue watching her show. Before she clicked play however, she remembered that there should be a third clone as well. At the rate that they were appearing, the last one should be appearing anytime now. She decided that this time she would be the one to find him. Fear in their little eyes seemed to be the best fuel for her pleasure. Plus, the last two didn’t seem to put up much of a fight seeing as she seduced them to their deaths. This next one will know what is coming for him.

You awake from your slumber expecting to find yourself nuzzled up in your sleeping bag with the sun light seeping in through the bug screen. Instead, you find yourself on cold hard ground in pitch black darkness. You stand up feel around yourself. You’re naked? As your eyes slowly adjust, you make out a blue light high above you in the distance. You walk back further away from it to get a better view. The source of the blue light turns out to be a digital clock. Wait a second? How can that.. Everything clicks in an instant. That’s your oven clock. You’re in your kitchen right now shrunken down!

There isn’t much you can do in your kitchen so you start walking to the living room. However, in front of you is a dark unfamiliar mass that is blocking your way. You wait for your eyes to adjust some more, but you can tell that it is just too dark to see. You blindly walk towards it while doing your best to try to circumvent it. Unfortunately you bump into something soft, but slightly rough at the same time. You bend down to feel for it, and the entire mass suddenly yelps. “Oh!”

Light sears your eyes forcing you to close them in response. You hear your girlfriend’s voice boom down at you. “Look who we have down here. I thought you were going to wake up somewhere in the living room. I was planning on ambushing you my little guy.” She turned on the lights was your first thought.

You finally open your eyes and see your gigantic smoking hot girlfriend’s ass mere inches away from you. She was on her knees facing the living room still. All she was wearing was her pink thong and her very cute maroon shirt. Looking at what was before you, you can tell that she was pretty sweaty as her body was glistening. The smell of sex was just oozing from her body. Your penis is already at attention as you look up above. Lizzy has her head turned and is mischievously smiling down at you. She’s enjoying taking in your first look of amazement.

She moves a hand on either side of her plump Latina cheeks and spreads them apart to catch your attention back down to one of her greatest assets. A slick sound is made as you watch her show off where the pink string was hiding. You felt like you were in some sort of dream. This can’t really be happening can it? You slowly walk towards her butt and outstretch a hand to get ready to touch her. Patiently, Lizzy waits for her prey.

When your hand is just about to touch the inside part of her ass cheek, she lets go of her ass cheeks, trapping your hand within them. Caught off guard, you try pulling your hand out, but she clenches her glutes down on it faster than you can react. “Let’s play a game.” She suggests in a joyous tone. “W..ww.wait a sec, can we talk first?” you reply in a nervously. “How did you know where I would be? Am I the first clone?” She cuts you off before you can ask any questions. “Shut up! The rules of the game are simple” she replies in a harsher voice. “I am the cat and you are the mouse. You win, you obviously get to escape and be free. If you LOSE, then mi culo gets to play with you” She clenches her cheeks again with those last words. “Does that sound fair?”

“That sounds like a win-win situation to me. Even if I win, I’ll still come back to play with your ass.” You respond in a hopeful manner. “Can we talk first though? Can you answer at least some of my questions?”

“I’ll give you one answer, but it should be enough to bring you up to speed.” She replies as she stands up and then crouches down in front of you. Her panties are just a little bit above you. You can clearly make out that they are pretty crusty from all of her cum. Lizzy then moves her panties to the side and you can see that her massive pussy is still slightly wet and has yet to fully dry. “This is what happened to the last you.” Upon saying that, you saw her hand come down and spread her slightly puffy lips. Your girlfriend started relax her vaginal muscles until you saw the top of what looked like a head poking out. You couldn’t believe your eyes as the rest of an identical version of you slid out of her cunt with a plop and onto the floor right in front of you. A little bit of her cum splashed on you as well. “Ugh.” she exhaled. “That felt nice.”

You rush over to your body and see that the damage was already done. His eyes were closed and his body looked limp and lifeless. You got down on your knees to do chest compressions, but the first press yielded large amounts of cum flowing out of his mouth. “It’s no use.” Lizzy said interrupting your life saving attempts. “He’s been in there way longer than any human could breathe.” Your blood ran cold as you realized that your girlfriend was not on your side.

You felt a giant hand grab you as you were brought to the kitchen counter and placed next to a box of dental floss and a bottle of lube. Lizzy looked down at you with an inquisitive look. She was looking for the fear in your eyes and she surely found it. You stood there shivering from the fear and cold. Your hands were covering your crotch as you were no longer comfortable being naked in front of her.

“Don’t you go hiding little junior from me.” she began talking to you again as she picked you back up along with the dental floss. After a few moments of fidgeting with you and the dental floss in hand, she was done. You lay in her hand bound by the dental floss down to you upper thigh. She made sure to tie a piece around your balls and penis to make sure you stayed hard whether you wanted to or not. And a semi-tight loop around your neck so you couldn’t take any deep breaths. Your hands were also tied down to the side of your thighs. The only free part was your legs and feet. Lizzy set you back down on the kitchen ground and sat herself on top of the countertop. “Now we are ready to play cat and mouse!” she said in a gleeful tone. “I am going to close my eyes, and give you five minutes to run away from me. I restricted you a little to make the game fair. I want your chances of success to be slim after all.”

“Ready? Go!”

You were already ready to run halfway through her monologue. Breaking into a dead sprint, you already managed to clear the kitchen. You were a pretty good runner even though you hated running. The choice hiding spot was the dresser in the bedroom. When you made it to the doorway of the bedroom, the floss around your neck forced you to stop and take a breather. Any more exertion and you would knock yourself out unconscious from not getting enough air. Leaning up against the door frame you had to take a couple minutes to relax to a more manageable state. You were more out of shape than you thought. Although pretty fit, it’s been months since you’ve visited the gym. Regaining your composure, you lightly jog over to the foot of the dresser.

“60, 59, 58, 57…” you hear Lizzy counting down the last minute.

“Fuck!” you yell out. If you’re upper half wasn’t bound, getting under would be easy, but there was no easy way to do it now. Seeing no other solution, you lay down parallel to the dresser and rolled yourself all the way to the back. With every rotation, you wince in slight pain as your unyielding erection brushes against the carpet.

Feeling your back touch the smooth cold wall, a sense of safety finally washes over you. She can’t get to me here. Even if she found me, she’s not strong enough to move the dresser. Content with your choice, you wait and hope for the best.

“Ready or not, here I come little mousy!” Lizzy shouts out in the distance.

With your current size, you can hear her feet booming around here and there. Ten minutes pass by and you see her feet walking by from time to time. However, she is no closer to finding you. You start getting sleepy as all of the adrenaline in your body is wearing off, but the knots around your balls and dick make it impossible to fully relax. After another few minutes you can still hear your girlfriend looking and by all of the sounds that she is making, you can tell that she is getting more and more frustrated.

With all this free time and nowhere to go, you take in your surroundings with more appreciation. There are lots of lint pieces, bobby pins, and other typical miscellaneous crap one would find under a dresser. What catches your attention in particular is a piece of long string that extends out past the dresser, but snakes its way towards the back of the dresser. Your eyes follow the strings path until you notice that it continues on behind you. You shuffle so that you’re facing the wall. “Ouch!” you squeak out as your elbow hits the wall in the process. By the sound of it, your girlfriend heard your movement as she walks back into the bedroom and walks up close to the dresser.

In front of you is a sad truth. The piece of string happened to be some of the floss that unraveled from your bonds. You quietly shuffle back around and see her feet at the very base of the dresser. You can see her wriggling her toes in an excited way. “I FOUND YOU” she booms out.

She carefully pinches the floss between her toes and pulls you out. The speed she pulled you out at gave you a slight rug burn on your back.

In a moment, you can see Lizzy staring down at you with her arms crossed. “I was beginning to think you actually got away.”

“Please don’t hurt me!” You beg to her with what little hope you have.

She ignored your plea as she picked you up and set you down on the bed.

“Don’t go anywhere or I’ll crush you under my foot.” she commanded.

In a few seconds she was back in the room. She closed the door behind her and laid down on her stomach next to you. All you could see was her legs and that intimidating ass of hers. She picked you up and started tying you back up again with the floss. She made sure that this time the bonds were secure and little bit tighter too. In the meantime you looked at her innocent and expressionless face as she hummed to herself a random tune. When she flipped you around to finish a knot, you could see she brought the bottle of lube with her too. This can’t be good. When she was finished, your whole body was now bound with a piece of floss hanging down from your ankles. Bemused by that particular string you ask her, “Why the extra string hanging from my ankles?”

“To pull you out when you’re running out of air. I always thought of you as a more of a head first kind of guy.” she happily replied.

There was no more doubt as to where you were going. You only hope that she is gentle with you. Almost reading your mind Lizzy then says, “It’s a shitty way to go if you ask me” she explodes into a short laugh.

She put your whole body in her mouth and sucked on it. Your aching penis was loving the attention from her hot tongue. In the meantime, your girlfriend popped off her dirty thong and got back on her stomach. She pulled you out of her mouth and brought you back around to her bubble butt. One hand pulled back her cheek as she showed off her pucker to you. The sweaty anus was winking at you over and over again. Your mind was lost.

Lizzy then pushed you in between her cheeks in such a way that your cock was positioned right over her hole. Her anus was rigid and unyielding and her sweat and cum from her previous sessions made the whole ordeal sticky and smelly. She let go of her cheek and your body was trapped in between her two globes up to your neck. With one finger she pushed against your butt until your rigid erection penetrated her massive anus. You moaned in response at the pleasurable feeling.

Not letting go of your butt, she rhythmically bounced her finger up and down making your penis slide in and out. Aside from all of the fuckery that was transpiring, the feeling was really satisfying. After a few minutes of this you started wheezing a little from the bonds around your neck as you were nearing an orgasm. Hearing this, Lizzy pulled you out and brought you back in front of her face. With nothing but a smile on her face she started applying the lube all over your body except for your head. She spent an extra second applying a copious amount of lube to your penis as well. Reaching for another glob of lube, your girlfriend reached back behind herself. By the concentrated look on her face you can tell where she was using it. “There.” She says. “That was a great game of cat and mouse, you had me in the first half, but I got my little man in the end. And since I love you so much, I am going to spoil you.”

She gave you one final kiss on the head and brought you back to her ass. Without any hesitation, she guided your head towards her pucker. You felt the cold jelly press against your face followed by her warm and stinky flesh. With some effort, your head poked through to the other side. You were always an ass man, but today that might change. The stench was hellish, the air was rancid, and there was slimy dark stuff everywhere. You did not want to be in here anymore. Your shoulders pushed through and you felt your body getting pushed all the way in between those fleshy cheeks until your little hard on stopped Lizzy’s progress. Sensing this, she let go of your feet and started stroking your member.

Deeper in, there were more of these slimy pieces everywhere and your lungs rejected the air they breathed. The sudden feeling of her fingers grabbing at your penis surprised you. Orgasming was the last thing on your mind, but the lack of air was muddling your mind into submission. After a minute, Lizzy felt your body start to jerk from suffocation and she quickly tugged on the string until your mouth passed the wrinkly surface. You took a life giving gasp, but before you could get a second one she stuck you back in. This time, you felt your head bump up against something soft and squishy. You hoped this would be over soon. She kept at it for about a half an hour. And at this point, your mind was jelly from all of the torture she was putting you through.

Getting bored, she decided to finish things up already. She got him really close to an orgasm and pulled him out for one last breath. When she pushed him in this time, she made sure to press his erection up against his stomach. She slid him in and out so that his dick was rubbing against her inner ring. She felt his legs start shaking. Something he does when he is about to cum. That’s the signal, she thought to herself. Lizzy pushed on his feet all the way until her finger was knuckle deep. The string beneath his feet, his only life line, following in behind him.

Lizzy got back up and went for a shower and got ready to go to sleep. She felt a grumble in her lower stomach. “Oooh” she gasped “I’m going to have to poop in the morning.”

The next day you woke up in your tent after a good night of sleep and noticed all of your friends had already packed up and left. They all had busy lives and so did you. With a quick tempo, you packed everything up in your car and set out on the open road. The black box! You remembered. You tried to look at it while driving but you realized that was going to cause you to crash.

You get back home and throw all of your camping gear off to the side. You sit down on the couch and without further delay, you look for any other mysteries the box may contain. You felt a slight groove on one side. You push it and out slid a little tray. The tray came out like one of the DVD players. On it, was the pamphlet with all of the instructions on how to use the drug. You quickly start to skim through and one part stands out to you the most. Warning! Do not consume more than one pill at a time. Doing so will cause you to shrink too!

The memories of the clones start flooding your memories. One after the other your mind was violated by all types of crazy experiences. The pleasure and pain they felt was hard to fully comprehend. You blanked for a good ten minutes as you recalled everything. Afterwards you just sat there dazed in silence.

Suddenly, you felt the familiar uneasiness in your stomach and then you heard a knock on the door.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8882