Scouting Party by Wimpering
Summary:

The Parisitians are an race of aliens almost as ancient as the universe itself. They are highly advanced in technology as well as knowledge. In spite of this, the parasitians are unknown to most alien planets due to their incredibly tiny size. Their largest capital ships being no longer than a mm, the race has a strong creed to never be noticed wherever they go.

How did this race survive this long? By living symbiotically off of the larger creatures of different planets they discovered, harvesting resources from the larger creatures, and using them even for reproduction.

The parasitians have now set a scouting party to a new primitive planet called earth in hopes of determining if their sentient species, humans, can work as host bodies for new colonies.

Meanwhile Leanne, a 19 year old college student who lives on her own, is about to settle down for a relaxing bath, unaware that her bath time is about to become a lot more eventful than she expected.


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Nose Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 11756 Read: 48813 Published: January 01 2020 Updated: January 01 2020
Story Notes:

This one turned out about 5 times longer than I expected >_> but I do enjoy how it turned out! If you like my previous works you will probably enjoy this one!

1. Chapter 1 - Preparing to Land/Bath Time by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2 - Titanic Waves by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3 - The Teams Reach their Targets by Wimpering

4. Chapter 4 - Team C's Journey Into the Cavern by Wimpering

5. Chapter 5 - A Pleasurable Plan by Wimpering

6. Chapter 6 - Perhaps We Went Too Far by Wimpering

7. Chapter 7 - Reorganizing by Wimpering

8. Chapter 8 - A Bumpy Escape by Wimpering

9. Chapter 9 - Flying High by Wimpering

10. Chapter 10 -- Colonization Efforts by Wimpering

Chapter 1 - Preparing to Land/Bath Time by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

This one is mostly descriptions of the race, technology, as well as Leanne's looks. POV content starts next chapter

"We are entering the planet's atmosphere now captain!" the helmsman called out from his seat.

"Good job Zitherlum!" the captain congratulated. "Scan for targets that match our requirements and then for optimal routes to reach them!"

The parisitians were one of the oldest space faring races in the galaxy. Having colonized thousands of worlds, parasitians had gained technology and expertise from countless civilizations making them some of the most advanced beings in the universe. In spite of all this, no planet was aware of the parasitians' existence.

The reason for this was that the parasitians were small. Near microscopic in all honesty. Even the largest of their spaceships were barely a mm in length. Such a genetic disadvantage would usually spell destruction for any other race, however the parasitians had found a unique way to adapt. By living off the bodies of larger races.

By becoming a symbiotic creature, the parasitians could harvest the resources created by the bodies of creatures on worlds they colonized. Food, shelter, manufacturing materials, medicines, even their own reproduction could be handled by larger creatures. Each body they colonized became like a country in its own right each with its own government answerable only to the high parasitian council.

The council on a whole did not interfere with these independent countries too much. Their main purpose was two fold. First of all, to aid in the growth of their species by collecting data, technology, discoveries, and resources found by other countries, and second ensuring their existence remained secretive by ensuring that the countries caused no harm to their hosts.

Captain Thulumn was in charge of a new scouting party in charge of investigating a new recently discovered planet the natives referred to as "Earth". While the planet wasn't very advanced, having no interstellar space travel, fossil fuels, and having barely sending their race farther than their own moon, there was indeed sentient creatures present.

Finding sentient creatures was vitally important to cultivating a new civilization. Sentient creatures often lived longer than other creatures, and also made new discoveries that the parasitians could adapt to their own. In addition to this, as parasitians had evolved into humanoid creatures themselves, their genetic material was more adaptable to other sentient humanoid races for reproductive purposes.

"Sir!" Zitherlum called out again. "We have located a list of potential candidates. This planet seems to be swarming with these 'humans' as they call themselves! The closest one seems to be a young female specimen who has just reached the human form of adulthood! She is near a large heat source which appears to be made of water. It appears she is preparing for mental refreshment and physical cleansing."

"Can you take us to her?" Captain Thulumn asked.

"Indeed sir!" Zitherlum replied. "I am noticing a fault in the human watermain that leads directly to the large heat source. If we were to follow it I believe we would reach the specimen in under a minute!"

"Make it so." Captain Thulumn replied. If the specimen was getting ready for physical cleansing that would make this the opportune time to examine all areas without restraint.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leanne tested the bathwater with her hand. Steam rose from the water. It was hot, just like she liked it.

Leanne lived on her own in spite of just being 19. An accomplishment she had achieved through hard work and simple living.

Standing up straight, Leanne took off her towel so she could enter the bath. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror she paused to look herself over.

"I wonder if I'll be alone for ever at this rate?" she pondered.

She was hardly unattractive... Her wavy brown hair reached her shoulders. Her clear blue eyes stood out beside her thick dark eyelashes. Freckles accented her cheeks giving her a more youthful appearance.

Leanne cupped her B-cup breasts in her arms. Her inverse nipples hidden away beneath her areola.

"Maybe guys do like them big..." she thought to herself. She also felt a bit nervous about how a guy would react to her nipples or her untrimmed bush, but she had never shown herself naked to anyone yet, so that couldn't be the reason why she was still single.

"I wonder what a guy would think if he saw me like this..." she thought to herself as she ran her fingers through her thick pubic hair. The other girls had always talked about shaving or getting waxed down there, but the thought of blades or other chemicals so close to such a sensitive part part of her body scared her.

With a deep sigh, Leanne dipped her long slender leg into the warm water. Her worries seemed to fade away as she felt her muscles relax. She couldn't help but smile as she lowered the rest of her body down and leaned back against her bath pillow. Spreading her legs slightly so she could rest her feet on either side of the tap, Leanne gave a much more satisfied sigh. She might be lonely and a little sexually frustrated, but this, was bliss.

 

Chapter 2 - Titanic Waves by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

This one is mostly just commenting on the effects a giant woman in the water would have on these people but I think it would make pretty striking visuals for a movie...

"We are reaching the exit point now captain!" Zitherlum called out. It had been a long flight down as the water pressure had been far more intense than they were expecting. That being said, parasitian technology was not to be underestimated an Zitherlum had graduated from the flight academy with honors. As such they managed to make it to their destination with little to no damage to their ship.

With one final sharp turn, the whole ship became lit up with the bright lights outside. They had finally exited the tube and were now floating in a large body of water hanging off of their exit.

From this vantage point they could make out a fair amount of details of their target. Her long pale legs surrounded them on either side like an immovable canyon. They met together in the distance at a thin red cave floating half out of the water. Above the cave sat a dense black forest of hair. They would have to be careful exploring it as little light probably perforated its foliage to the surface. Beyond the forest though lay a plane that went on for miles, flat and unmarked save for one small puddle of water in the very center. Beyond the plane, two massive mountains stood, equal in scale, and tipped with a red smooth peak. The mountains were so massive that it was difficult to see beyond them at their current vantage point, but they could just make out their target's face siting behind them. There appeared to be 7 points of entry on the face all of which most likely led to completely different areas.

This was a good target. They would have a lot to report once this was done.

"What are your orders sir?" Zitherlum asked.

"Take us down." Captain Thulumn replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leanne peeked open one eye as the sound of water dripping from the tap caught her ear. She leaned forward to ensure the water was turned off completely, but there always seemed to be a little bit left over that would drip through the entirety of the bath. She wouldn't mind as much, but the water was always cold and caught her off guard if she let it hit her.

Leanne was about to lean back again when she noticed her toes. Grabbing her big toe between her fingers she began to inspect it. The glossy glitter polish appeared to be chipping off. Comparing it to the remains of blue polish on her fingers she had just painted the other day she gave a defeated sigh. Why could she never make pretty things last?

Leanne fell back against her bath pillow with a huff. As she did so, the waves of bathwater threatened to go over the edge of the tub, but thankfully avoided creating a mess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"STEADY! HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!" Captain Thulumn called out as another massive wave, miles high, threatened to engulf their entire ship.

Members of the crew were knocked to the ground as the ship forcefully entered the wave and then exited again.

Just moments earlier the whole crew were shocked as they were afraid they had broken the prime directive! No sooner had the drop of water they had been observing in fall into the ocean below, then their target leaned forward to their location. Her body was like watching an island move, and they were terrified they had been spotted.

Much to their relief however, the target simply adjusted something far above them, before taking a moment to inspect her toes.

"I'll have to make a note of that attention to details if we ever plan to colonize that area..." Captain Thulumn thought to himself.

Their relief was short lived however; as their target then proceeded to lean back at an incredible speed causing cataclysmic waves in the ocean below.

"HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL WE SUBMERGE!?" Captain Thulumn cried.

"I'm giving her all she's got captain!" Zitherlum replied, "But the waves suck up so much water that the base is much further than usual!"

Thulumn grit his teeth as another wave battered the ship. How many more hits could they take? Would their mission be thwarted before it even began??

Thankfully with one final jolt, Zitherlum managed to get the ship fully submerged under the water. The crew all cheered at Zitherlum's fine piloting skills, but then fell silent as they witnessed what was in front of them.

The clear water all around them warped the light, but it was still a sight to behold. The base of their target sat pressed against the smooth white ocean ground like two titanic hills pressed tightly together into a canyon. At the base of the canyon rested a crater which would lead deep into the depths of their target and was used to expel waste products. Once colonized it would become an important source of methane fuel for parasitian technology, as well as a place for them to dump their own waste products.

Above the crater there was a path that led to the bottom half of the red canyon that had been hidden submerged under the water. Thick black branchless trees grew all around it and it was currently tightly closed, but it was still a sight to behold.

"B-beautiful..." one of the crew members stammered pulling Captain Thulumn out of his trance. He couldn't reprimand the young cadet for saying what he himself was thinking, but also knew he had a job to do. Still, out of all the planets he had scouted for colonization, this country would be by far the most beautiful.

"I think I might retire here once this is all done..." Captain Thulumn found himself saying under his breath much to his own surprise.

"Captain?" Zitherlum asked confused, but the surprise had regained Captain Thulumn's composure.

"We will split up to investigate!" Captain Thulumn ordered. "We don't know how long the target will take in her cleansing ritual, however, we must make the most of this opportunity while we can! All her entrances are currently open to us! We must determine what resources our target can provide so we can report back to the high council!"

All members stood up and saluted awaiting their orders. Captain Thulumn continued.

"Team A will seek out the twin mountains to the north. scanners indicate they contain a complex tunnel system that is capable of generating a near infinite amount of food for our people so we must find a way to get inside and activate them!

Team B-D will go further north to investigate the various entrances there. We will avoid the eyes to provide the highest chance of success, but the nose, ears, and mouth must all be explored and their resources discovered. Team C will take the mouth, you know it is a long journey, but I have faith in your abilities!

Finally, the main portion of the ship will be under my command. We shall explore the reproduction chambers to determine if this target will be fit for our reproduction technology. This is by far the most delicate job but if this falls through then there is no point in pursuing this planet any longer!"

"YES SIR!" the crew saluted. Captain Thulumn smiled for having such a good crew.

"You have your missions!" he continued. "Maintain radio connection at all times and don't take any unnecessary risks, but if you do encounter a threat, you MUST alert the others to it as a top priority! Should the worst happen for any of you, I want you to know.... it has been an honor working with you!"

With that final grim piece of advice, the crew split into their five teams.

Bubbles rose from the cracks in the ship's hull, as the split broke into five pieces. One of the greatest innovations in parasitian scouting technology, these ships allowed for teams to explore multiple areas at once. Each scouting ship not only could split into five unique and fully self sufficient parts, but could further more send out two fighters and one personal transport each.

 

Chapter 3 - The Teams Reach their Targets by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

A bit of ear, some breast, body exploration, 

After a short journey, Team A approached their target. They had flown in formation with teams B-D over the great forest, and along the massive great plane, but now they were ready for their mission.

Their target had been surprisingly still for the entire duration of their journey. Thoughts of her sudden movements earlier made the crew on edge at the thought of how easily they could be left marooned on the great planes with a wrecked ship, but these fears had thankfully been unfounded.

Running by procedure which optimized the parasitian's desire to never be discovered, the scouting vessels were not allowed to break a certain altitude over their target's body without the captain present in fear of their untrained maneuvers leading to their discovery. Even their flight over the thick pubic jungle had to be approved by their captain who deemed it as a necessary detour, and he was most likely bound to face a reprimand for it.

The titanic mountains raised and lowered rhythmically making the crew curious if the target had fallen asleep.

While a risk, team's B-D decided to fly directly through the valley between the two mountains as opposed to around them. It would indeed be the the fastest course of action, but due to the slight tremors that undulated through the mountains at each breast, it seemed the structural integrity of these mountains could easily shift causing everything within the valley to be crushed between them.

It was out of Team A's hands now though, as they pulled back and made their upward descent over the left hill, being sure to keep as much in the shadow the titanic hill casted as possible.

There were a few pale branchless trees here and there that team A's ship had to dodge, but it was still a fairly simple flight. As the ship reached the top, the crew paused momentarily to take in the beautiful sight before them.

To the south they could see the great plane, as well as the thick jungle they had already crossed. Further down they could see the long slender pale pillars of the legs that led to her massive feet resting on either side of the tap they had come in from.

To the north they could see their target's resting face. Her thick dark eyelashes were closed over her eyes, as her thick red lips were parted slightly. Each breath she took caused the ground beneath them to rise and fall. If the ship's auto pilot hadn't been set to hover, the size of her breaths would have definitely crashed them at this point. Down below her chin, they could see teams C and D starting to make their vertical climb along the base of her mouth, while team B veered to the left over her long floating wavy hair towards her ear.

It was common procedures to refer to the target as the target until it became a country to help keep parasitians from gaining any awkward feelings. However; from this vantage point, every crewmember aboard team A's ship knew it... the target was a woman. And a beautiful one at that.

With a deep sigh, Team A's leader set the ship back into its forward momentum towards their goal. After a brief flight longer, the pale, smooth ground beneath them began to turn dark red and lumpy, similar to the cliff face their captain would now be investigating. As they reached the very center of the red area however, team A made a startling discovery.

"This is team A leader, repeat, this is team A leader. We have reached the entrance to the tunnels, however, we seem to have hit a problem!" Team A's leader called out over the radio.

"Team A, we copy." Captain Thulumn replied. "Please describe the problem to us."

"It appears the entrance to the tunnel has collapsed. As it is, we are unsure how to enter." team A replied looking at the red puckered hole in the center.

There was a moment's pause before the reply came.

"Understood Team A." Captain Thulumn replied. "We are currently investigating how best to enter our target area as well. Please hold position and be prepared to send video footage for analysis once we have entered."

"Understood!" the leader of team A replied. Leaning back, he and his crew stared out the windows again. Of course his first goal was to provide the information to the parasitian colonies, however; he couldn't deny, he was thankful he could observe this view for longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long journey, team B had reached their target area. It had been a long flight since they broke off from team's C and D, and the clear water had been entirely blocked by the long thick brown wavy vines that floated gently above it. The crew had worried what would happen if the target were to turn her head during this journey. Their ship and crew would be forever lost in that thick forest of vines with no way of getting back. Luckily the target's head remained stationary.

They now hovered directly in front of a large entrance. It looked like a large plate with a series of concave craters in it all leading to one deep hole with a slight covering over it. Team B's leader lifted a finger to his lips before activating the advanced silent running technology. Team B specialized in stealth. At their size you wouldn't think they needed to take any special measures, but the target had clearly responded to something audible earlier and given they were entering her ear, they could not risk making too much noise.

As silently as possible, the crew entered the dark tunnel. Turning on their lights, they examined their surroundings. The dark tunnel was tight. Probably even tighter than there Team D was headed, and thin black branchless vines hung from all the walls. It was not the vines, which could be found all over the target's body, that the team was interested in however.

Moisture residue on the walls of the cave suggested that the tunnel may have been washed out recently which was disheartening. It meant the team would have to travel deeper in to have any chance of finding resources to harvest. The deeper they got, the greater the chance their sounds would be heard. Still, they did not reach their rank by being risk averse. With a steady hand, team B's leader flew the ship further in being careful not to touch any of the vines which would definitely be felt.

The team held their breath as they traveled further and further inwards. The tunnel seemed to almost grow narrower the further they went. Finally, after what felt like ages, the team discovered their goal.

Had they been less well disciplined, they likely would have cheered at the sight of it, but such action would only cause their previous efforts to be in vain. Still, the tension in the small craft had noticeably lightened as they approached a large portion of yellowish brown material plastered to some vines.

Sending out a probe arm, the craft removed a large parasitian sized chunk from the resource node, though it wasn't even a fraction of the materials left over. Were they a harvest craft, they would most likely spend the next few hours mining the node in attempt to carry every last speck of it for the colony. But they were a science vessel and lacked the industrial cargo hold to carry so much material.

The scans came in, and it was indeed what they had hoped for. Wax which could be used in so many applications. While to most creatures it was a primitive trap for preventing foreign bodies from entering the body, to the parasitians it was a resource that ensured their continued strength.

Silent smiles were flashed all around as team B prepared to leave with their spoils.

 

Chapter 4 - Team C's Journey Into the Cavern by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

I was going to tie this one to Chapter 3 but figured it was long enough to get its own chapter. Here there be mouth exploration! 

Team C navigated the lumps and crevices of the great pinkish red cliff face to the best of their abilities. The target appeared to be docile, and from the info they had gathered from Team A's observations, the way in was open to them, but to get there they first had to reach the entrance between the two large ridges.

Each breath the target made sent out typhoon level winds that would certainly threaten to blow most ships off course, but that was exactly why team C was sent for this task. Being equipped with the most durable portion of the scouting main ship, they were the crew sent on journeys too dangerous to most. Strong engines to keep the ship steady in the most averse conditions. A hull that could handle both physical and acidic damage, as well as purified oxygen filtered to handle even the most toxic of environments.

"Sir! We see the opening!" one of the crew members called out. Sure enough, around the corner of the impossibly large red ridge, there was a dark black hole.

"Full speed ahead!" the team leader called out and the ship was instantly blasted forward.

As they approached the hole they turned on the ship's floodlights being careful to aim it directly at the hole. Team A's report had mentioned the target's eyes were closed, however a bright light could often be noticed even with eyes shut.

The light revealed the great white boulders which could destroy almost anything that entered the slimy cavern. Luckily for the team, the target appeared to be restful enough that the boulders were parted giving them a straight way in.

"Lucky day!" Team C's leader smirked as the ship continued its quick journey.

Timing their position with the target's breathing, they flew over the gap just as her exhale had ended. For a brief moment, with the aid of the great flood light, they hovered in spot being able to view everything that lay beneath them. The giant white boulders, the thick, wet, nobbly wormlike creature that guarded the cavern, as well as a small ball hanging from a thin strand of red flesh that hovered above of the tunnel leading deeper into the target's body.

All this observation was done in a half a second however, as soon after the target began to inhale again sucking the ship straight into her mouth.

"FULL REVERSE ENGINES!" Team C's leader cried out exhilarated at the action. This was all going according to plan.

By angling the engines the ship was pushed downwards in spite of still being sucked forwards. Once it was low enough, the red slimey tongue blocked the airflow causing the ship to fly forwards with extra momentum nearly crashing it into the soft ground beneath the tongue. "The bed of the beast" as he liked to call it.

"Hahaha! That was great! Great work team!" Team C's leader chuckled. "Now let's get to work! You know what to do!"

Having adapted to their new environment, they now began their duty. Turning the floodlight they began scanning the white boulders surrounding them for any resources that might be stuck to them. They didn't need a lot, only a sample.

Water dripped from the massive cavern as the massive tongue above them shifted. You could almost turn this cavern into a country itself, though few parasitians had the gumption to live in such a dangerous location.

"Sir... we can't find anything!" one of the crew members cried out confused. "But that's impossible... a creature this size clearly needs food to live!"

Team C's leader shook his head.

"I have seen this before." he replied. "Some primitive species are forced to eat foods that can destroy the white boulders in the cavern. To combat this, they often use special chemicals to clean all traces of food residue from the boulders to prolong their lifespan."

The crew all stood nervously. "But sir.... isn't that bad news for us??"

Team C's leader let out a mighty laugh. "Bad? Why it's the best news we could get! It means we will have access to powerful chemicals few other colonies can get their hands on. Think of how much we will be able to make with that!"

His laughter died down as he turned back towards the tunnel leading downwards. "Besides..." he continued in a more solemn tone. "It doesn't mean we cant' find what we're looking for... just that we'll have to travel further to find it."

The crew followed their leader's gaze to the dark wet inviting tunnel nervously, as the team leader jumped on the radio.

"Ya heard that all Captain?" he called out.

"It's as you said..." Captain Thulumn replied. "Do as you see fit. I trust your judgement."

With a nervous but excited smile, the team leader jumped onto the controls. "Hang on!" he cried. "You're about to see quite the tour!"

With the confidence that only a brash captain like he could manage, Team C's leader navigated the ship towards the back of the tongue. As he flew, he lowered one of the ship's arms and began swinging it wildly.

As the ship reached the back of the tongue it reached a large pool of water that had dripped down from the moist ceiling. Much to the crew's confusion, the leader jammed the ship's arm into the liquid creating waves as they flew around in circles. Finally as the waves grew large enough, they began to trickle off the back of the tongue. As one final large drop of liquid fell into the pool from the ceiling it was enough to offset the whole balance of the lake. The tongue moved causing the entire contents of the lake to spill down the tube taking team C's ship with it.

The crews' confusion was finally addressed as they slid down the thick wet tube and approached a large flap that had been open letting air pass through. As the water they were a part of approached, the flap instinctively closed taking the ship with it down into the depths of their target.

 

Chapter 5 - A Pleasurable Plan by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Here we return to the breasts and add in a bit of clit pleasuring as well!

"Are you sure about this sir?" Zitherlum inquired as Captain Thulumn put down the radio.

"Yes Zitherlum." the captain replied. "He is a fool and a hot head, but there is no one I trust more in such a dangerous role like Team C. But come! We have our own problems to discuss!"

Captain Thulumn and his crew had taken shelter landed in the foliage of the thick jungle above their area of focus. They had spent a fair amount of time trying to enter through the tight red cliff face, but they found it was sealed too tightly. With a lack of other options to take, they decided to scan for any weaknesses in the structural surface. There was still the matter of Team A's conundrum as well, but this mission took priority as it determined the entire purpose of colonizing this world.

"The results are in sir!" Zitherlum responded looking at the computer. "It appears your assumption was correct! We are detecting a large number of nerves directly beneath that suspicion mound. In fact... the number of nerves under the mound is honestly confusing!"

Captain Thulumn gave a smile at this report. "You have much to learn Zitherlum!" he replied. "Unlike our species, many creatures across the galaxy have bodies designed to feel immense pleasure from reproducing. The reason we do not is because we outsource our reproduction to other creatures. In a sense, it is a fact about larger species I greatly envy!"

"But how does this help us enter?" Zitherlum asked still confused. Much to his shock, Captain Thulumn had begun activating the ships' weaponry.

"These creatures are designed to pair reproduction and pleasure." Captain Thulumn explained. "As such, in order to access their reproductive facilities, pleasure is often needed to open the path!"

Captain Thulumn pointed to the strange large nub at the top of the cave entrance. Since they had landed in the jungle it had appeared to already of risen a fair amount so that they could even see it from where they sat, like a mountain on the horizon.

"That... will be our key inside."

Zitherlum fired up the engines and the ship raised up from the ground. He was careful moving forward not to clip against any of the thick, ancient, massive trees that surrounded him. Should the colony move in they would probably make attempts to clear cut this forest for resources, but it seemed almost a pity. As eery as it felt inside the thick humid jungle, it also held its own beauty.

The inside of the ship grew lighter as the exited the dark jungle. Turning the ship around, they now faced the massive nub above the cliff face. It appeared like a thick blanket of flesh that covered a small fleshy sphere.

"That sphere is our target!" Captain Thulumn announced aiming the ship's weapon.

The captain sent off a volley of shots which proceeded to beat against the sphere. As they made contact, the whole world moved around the ship as the target shifted her hips slightly.

"You won't get away that easily!" Captain Thulumn smirked as he realigned his aim and sent another volley directly against the sphere.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" a massive thunderous voice could be heard rumbling through the whole target's body as the target once again began to sway back and forth.

"SIR! IT IS WORKING!" Zitherlum called out as he pointed out the window. Sure enough, the massive immovable cliff face to the inner cavern had begun to glisten and part, almost like a gateway opening up. There was still much further it could open, and would need to for the colony to enter, but for one scout ship it should be enough.

"Sir what was that?!" a voice cracked out over the radio.

"Oh sorry, is this team A?" the captain replied. "We had to get creative on an entrance, but things should settle down now."

There was a brief silence over the radio before the voice picked up again.

"Sir... could you do that for a bit longer?" Team A's leader requested.

"What is your reasoning for this request?" Captain Thulumn inquired surprised at the request.

"It's just... sir.... the entrance to the tunnels is rising!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ALL HANDS PREPARE FOR ROUGH WATERS!" Zitherlum called out over the radio. "We are about to attempt a very risky maneuver which may wake the target. However, even if she does not wake, we can be assured her body will react! Wherever you are, seek immediate secure shelter!"

"Team A!" Captain Thulumn called out grabbing the radio from Zitherlum. "Should this work, you will need every opportunity available to make your way inside! I am hereby giving your team permission to rise to whatever altitude is required to monitor the entrance safely!"

"Sir!" Zitherlum cried out. "If this has a chance of waking the target the prime directive stipulates that we must remain out of eyesight!"

"I have faith in their abilities!" Thulumn cut him off. "And besides... I like to believe she will be too occupied to notice us!"

Each of the teams hurried to react to the threat. Team A rose to a hovering a full 3 inches above the target's moving nipple. Team B who had just ended radio silence by exiting the ear decided to risk themselves again by re-entering. The wax resource node was large enough for them to land on and was most likely secure enough to keep them from moving. Team D who had begun mining resources from the target's nose had a similar strategy, drilling a hole directly into the center of a meteor sized chunk.

"Leader! Did you hear that?!" the crew of Team C cried out to their leader.

They were sitting inside the enormous cavern of the target's stomach. While the acid sea would surely kill anyone the moment they left the ship, it was also a treasure trove of foods they had never seen before all slowly dissolving away. They had already harvested and tasted majority of the foods available and had just been discussing returning when the news came up.

"We need to hide quickly!" another crew member cried out, but the leader simply laughed.

"Hide?" he cried out. "We do not hide in team C! We Move Forward! Though it is true that it would be unsafe to ride out this storm in an open area like this with so many loose objects around. Plus, the head is the most dexterous part of the whole body, which means going back the way we came would most likely lead to other problems."

Scanning the area, Team C's leader noticed a small puckered hole just above the water line of the acid sea.

"THERE!" he cried out. "THAT will be our way forward!"

Tightly gripping the controls, team C's leader sent the ship towards the opening at full throttle. To the outside eye, it would seem like a suicide run, but the leader was more observant than he let on, and timed his flight directly with the slight opening and closing the tiny hole made.

As smoothly as it could go, the entire ship flew through the tight sphincter and entered the liquid filled tube with walls lined with tiny tentacle like things.

"Now we continue on forward!" Team C's leader grinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting the okay from all teams, Captain Tulumn retargetted the massive fleshy sphere. The whole nub had grown significantly from just his few small hits, but this time he would be giving it his all.

Every gun was manned and targetted the exact same area. All in all, there would be 8 gunmen shooting 16 laser cannons at the sphere simultaneously.

"Will it be enough?" Zitherlum gasped to himself.

"It will be." Captain Thulumn replied. "I have seen what this girl is like.... she is a sensitive one..."

At his mark, the entire ship began to open fire. Unlike the previous attempt which aimed at subtlety, this time there were no breaks between volleys. The laser fire was relentless, and the large sphere swelled in response. Its fleshy cover had now been pushed aside as the large sphere fully emerged like a budding flower.

"AH! AH! NNNNNN!!!" the target's moans shook her entire body as her body shifted left and right. Between Zitherlum's piloting skill and the gunmen's tenacity however, the massive body sphere could not escape the assault. No matter which way it twisted, the main vessel would follow.

"Is it working??" Zitherlum cried out over the radio afraid of what would happen if they kept at this much longer.

"It is like... nothing we have ever seen before..." the voice replied

Team A's leader stood amazed. Beneath him the titanic hills swayed left and right wobbling as if they were made of gelitain. It took every last ounce of flying skill he had to keep track of the entrance. He lamented that he didn't have Zitherlum's skills. But his efforts were not in vain!

Slowly but surely, the entrance began to react. It twitched and twisted, slowly becoming more and more erect until finally, with one final burst it popped up as one titanic tower. It must have been almost an inch tall!

"THE GATEWAY IS OPEN! REPEAT! THE GATEWAY IS OPEN! We are making out entry now!" Team A's leader cried out.

As skilled as he could manage he maneuvered his ship towards the now massive entrance making sure not to end up a ship wreck on the swaying mountains below. With more luck than he had ever had in his life, he managed to make his way deep into the tunnel to explore the labyrinth below.

"CEASE FIRE!" Zitherlum cried out. "Team A has entered the tunnels! Repeat! Team A has entered the tunnels!"

At that, all the crew members on board ceased their attack. The massive sphere twitched almost as if it were hungry for more, but their focus lay elsewhere.

The massive cliff faces that had been held so tightly shut for them now stood wide open. Were they to fly the entire high counsel's fleet into the cavern at this point they would probably be able to.

"I guess onto our mission then." Zitherlum smiled. The joy was short lived however, as soon a large dark shadow cast over them.

 

Chapter 6 - Perhaps We Went Too Far by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

You do NOT Stop an Orgasm Halfway!

"Ahhh Ahhh! What is that?!" Leanne moaned to herself coming to. She had somehow managed to fall asleep in the tub (a horrible mistake to make) but now found herself waking up and super horny.

Her inverse nipples were now fully erect, and she felt a tickle inside flowing deeper and deeper through them. Her body was sweaty and her hips were twisted. The floor of the bathroom was soaked from water that had spilled over the side of the tub. But what caught her more was the feeling of her clit which was swollen with pleasure.

"Uhhhhh there's no helping it now..." Leanne moaned to herself as she bit her lip. Shifting her hips again, Leanne dragged her fingers over her erect nipples, along her flat toned belly, through her thick public hair, and down towards her hungry lips. Placing a well trained finger on either side, she began gently pinch her clit running her fingers along her wet vaginal lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT IS THAT!?" Zitherlum cried out pointing to the sky. Massive white pillars came crashing through the thick jungle and fell over the edge completely engulfing the large swollen sphere.

Zitherlum reactively strafed the ship sideways to avoid a massive tree that was completely uprooted by the massive pillars which then crashed into the ocean far below them.

"We... went too far..." Captain Thulumn replied, gasping at the colossal sight before him. "She tasted too much pleasure and wants more. Even if we do not provide it, she will provide herself with it."

The crew watched in shock as the massive white pillars slid along the cavern entrance completely covering it in spite of its massive side. The ends of the pillars were guarded by sharp rock solid shields, thicker than even a parasitian battle cruiser's armor, and had the thick remains of blue paint encrusted on it.

"What do we do now?" Zitherlum asked too in shock to react further.

"We go in and complete our mission!" Captain Thulumn responded.

Zitherlum and the crew looked at him in a moment of shock before their resolve returned.

"If you lead, we will follow!" Zitherlum replied, to which Captain Thulumn gave a truly appreciative smile.

"D Team!" Captain Thulumn cried out over the radio. "For the sake of the Parasitian empire we must enter the reproduction chamber, but our way is blocked. I have a plan to unblock it which has a 50/50 chance of working, however, either way will put your team at great risk! Are you willing?"

There was silence for a second before a solemn but accepting voice replied. "We are willing."

"Good! Captain Thulumn replied. "I need you to fire your lasers further into the cave you are exploring. Doing so will most likely cause the target to move her hand towards her nose. DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU ARE SECURE!"

Again silence before the response came. "We will fire. Prepare yourselves!"

Team D's leader looked around at his men as they sat landed in the large meteor sized chunk of resources. The cavern was dark and narrow... thick black vines grew out of the walls and could cause irritation if they were jostled too much.

Giving the ship one last nostalgic look over, he realized this could very well be his last action he ever took. The nervous faces on his crew showed they too had come to the same realization yet they all appeared resolved to do it.

"Men... it has been an honor." the team leader smiled before shooting his lasers deep into the unexplored depth of the tunnel."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AH!" Leanne cried as she instinctively moved her hand from her pussy lips to her nose. Instantly her nostrils were filled with the smell of her wet womanly juices making her realize the error of her ways.

"ah shoot..." Leanne muttered to herself bemoaning that her masturbation hand was also her most dexterous.

Leaning forward, she washed her hands off in the water before picking up the wet washcloth.

*PHWONK!*

It wasn't the most ladylike of nose blows, but she lived alone and whatever had irritated her nose felt like it was in there pretty deep.

Looking at the washcloth, she was surprised at just how much snot she had blown out.

"I really need to dust in here more often." she thought to herself before dropping the cloth in the water.

Leaning back again, her pussy lips were once again only half submerged in the water. She had unfortunately cooled off quite a bit from the unexpected irritation but she also regretted not getting a full orgasm. She gently used one hand to slowly tease her still erect nipple while she used a finger from her other hand to slowly tease her clit. With any luck, she might be able to have round two!

 

Chapter 7 - Reorganizing by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

A lot of womb exploration and some breast stuff

"GO!" Captain Thulumn cried out as soon as the massive hand had lifted.

With no hesitation, Zitherlum put the ship into full speed charging into the wide open cavern.

Crew members gave nervous glances as they passed by the massive twitching lips on either side of them, but the gate remained open. They flew into an absolutely massive red open tunnel large enough to fit an entire civilization in, but their quarry lay futher.

Without slowing down, Zitherlum guided the ship through the massive cavern before reaching a small hole at the back. The hole was in the center of a ring that seemed to protrude slightly making aiming for it fairly easy.

As smoothly as only an expert pilot like Zitherlum could manage, he flew the entire ship through the center of the hole at full speed without so much as bumping the walls.

Only when the ship had fully passed through the opening did Zitherlum finally slowed the ship. They were now in a large red room. Behind them was the hole they had entered through and to their left and there right there were small holes in the wall, but other than that the room was a mostly empty space. In spite of the plainness of the room however, it would one day become the most important hub of the future colony.

Everyone on board the ship jumped as the body around them trembled. A massive trumpet sound was heard followed by the sloshing of water. Zitherlum did everything in his power to keep the ship from crashing as the world moved around them. If it hadn't been for the sheer scale of this cavern they likely would have been crashed against the walls.

"TEAM D! DO YOU READ ME!?" Captain Thulumn cried grabbing the radio receiver off the floor.

Silence was heard.

"AGAIN! TEAM D! DO YOU COPY! GIVE US A SIGN YOU ARE ALRIGHT!"

The only sound that could be heard was some indecipherable vocal patterns coming from the target and the splashing of water. A loud splash could be heard to their right muddled by the thick walls of the target's body, and the movement around them slowed down again.

"Sir...." Zitherlum gasped. "Do you think they've..."

A damaged crackle was heard over the radio as everyone lept to attention.

"T*** This is Team D...." a crackly voice came through. "We were forcibly ejected from the tunnel along with the resources we were collecting and are now in some large piece of woven material in the water. We are shaken up, but alright."

The crew gave cheers as the captain leaned back in his chair with a sigh of relief.

"Are you still flight-worthy? Do you think you can escape?" The captain asked.

There was another brief moment of silence before the crackly reply returned.

"We are still fight worthy, and in no immediate danger. However, at this moment we are unable to move. We are too stuck in place by the resources we were blown out with, but the water around us seems to be loosening their grip. We believe we will be able to escape after being given enough time for the resources to break down."

Another sigh of relief was given by Captain Thulumn. "Alright." he replied. "Escape if you can, but if not, we will send teams B and C to your location for repairs and aid."

"I'm afraid we may take a bit of time!" the rough voice of Team C's leader shouted over the comms."

"Team C? Where is your location?" the captain inquired.

"We had to take the full tour to get out." Team C's leader replied. "We are currently halfway through the final stretch, but we need to be careful we don't get caught in any of the waste mountains in here."

"Understood." the captain replied. "Take as much time as you need. Team B will take charge of the rescue efforts."

"TEAM A CAN HELP TOO!" another voice burst in over the radio much to the captain's surprise.

"Team A? Are you already done your investigation??"

"Yes!" the voice replied excitedly. "And it is so much better than we could have hoped for!

Each and every one of the numerous tunnels leads to a large open enclave. Each of these enclaves, when hit with a chemical mixture of hormones will start to fill with a massive lake of white liquid. This liquid is a scientific wonder, filled with more nutrition than even our most skilled scientists would be able to reproduce! In addition to that, it is also an incredibly flexible ingredient that can be either drunk as a liquid, turned into a solid, or turned into a semi solid, and pairs well with a wide variety of foods! This liquid could revolutionize parasitian cuisine across the galaxy!"

"Across the galaxy?" Captain Thulumn chuckled at the team leader's overexcitement. "Just how much liquid do you think she can produce?"

"That is the best part!" Team A's leader replied. "Not only are there a large number of lake sized alcoves that will be filled with this white liquid, but our research shows the lake reserves may be able to recover as many as 8 times in a single day! Possibly even more!"

"8 Times?!" Captain Thulumn cried out in genuine shock.

"Exactly!" Team A's leader responded. "A single hill may not only produce enough of this white liquid to feed the entire country, but it may produce enough excess to export to male countries, or countries whose age prevents them from generating their own white liquid! BUT! There is not only one of these blessed mountains! With two mountains I believe we could generate enough of this white nutritious liquid to create a steady export to other colonies across the galaxy!"

Captain Thulumn fell back into his chair with a smile. This was it! The discovery of a life time. With a discovery this grand under his name, not only he, but his entire team would be able to retire and settle down as heroes in whatever colony they wanted.

Remembering his position, Captain Thulumn cleared his throat before replying.

"Understood!" he replied. "Great work up there. The mission wasn't as smooth as expected, but I am glad we took the risks that we did now. This is truly the discovery of our lifetimes. Leave the tunnels and join Team B in assisting Team D with whatever they need. You have all done well today! I am proud of all of you, but am most proud we have all come out of this alive!"

Captain Thulumn put down the radio handset and turned to his own crew.

"What do we do now sir?" Zitherlum inquired. With a discovery this grand, their mission was considered a success whether the target could be used for reproduction or not. But they had fought hard to get this far, and Captain Thulumn was not about to give up halfway.

Standing up from his seat, he lay a hand on Zitherlum's shoulder as he passed by.

"What else?" he replied with a smile. "We complete our mission!"

Captain Thulumn walked through the corridors until he reached the hangar for the small one person fighters. It would be far too risky to take the full sized ship to where he was headed, so a one person craft was the only option. Ideally, an officer or even Zitherlum would be in charge of driving the craft, but Captain Thulumn preferred hands on leadership. After all they had been through, he was beginning to feel a sense of ownership of this target, and it felt wrong to let anyone else explore her most intimate place.

"Checks are all clear, you are free to launch!" the dispatcher called out over the radio. With a thumbs up from Thulumn, he launched his fighter out of the main vessel and into the massive cavern.

The first thought that popped into Thulumn's mind was how massive the target was. The scouting vessel they had arrived in was a large frigate, almost a full mm in length. Even when it was split into five pieces like it was currently, there was still enough room in each segment to hold a crew of 15, as well as their support craft, scientific equipment, storage for resources, and emergency supplies. Now that he was alone in a small craft that was barely larger than himself, he truly could appreciate the scale of the world he had now entered.

"She's a goddess..." Thulumn caught himself saying.

He had never thought much about about the targets he had explored in the past. They were not male or female. They weren't living creatures to be attracted to or pushed away from. They were just the future home of another colony. But this target had been different.

She was beautiful....

That was all Thulumn could think of. It was the first thought he had when they hung under the tap scanning her body. Her thick dark eyelashes, her long slender legs, her cute painted toes, her mountainous hills that contained such a precious treasure within them, her pale blue eyes, her gentle smile, her wavy brown hair, her thick jungle forest, her shapely butt, her cavernous vagina and womb... This was a woman and she was beautiful.

Thulumn wished to know her name. He wanted to cry it out in affection as he traveled through every nook and cranny of her body. He wished to devote his life to understanding her more and guarding this body with his life. For the first time in his life, Thulumn felt in love.

His small craft navigated the massive open room until he finally reached his destination a small hole in the wall. He took a deep breath snapping himself back to attention. This would be the dangerous part of his mission. He couldn't afford to be distracted if he wanted to live.

Pushing forward, he entered the hole into the small tube that followed.

 

Chapter 8 - A Bumpy Escape by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

More Pleasuring and Falopian Tube Exploration

Leanne leaned back with a smile. The bathwater had started to cool down, but this was feeling too good to stop.

She had just begun to give up hope of ever getting her orgasm to come when her nipple began to tickle inside again.

"NNNNNN!" she moaned to herself. "I don't know what's causing that but I hope it never stops!"

Moving her hand she began to work on the offending nipple. It had almost retreated back into its breast hidden away from the world again, but at her touch, it quickly rose back up to attention.

The tickle slowly rose closer and closer to the tip making her more and more excited as it went. Finally it felt as if it had flown out of her nipple leaving her without it, but the stimulation had been more than enough to keep her going.

Massaging her small shapely breasts she began to rub her clit more vigorously, allowing her fingers to slide into her. Waves of pleasure began to flow through her as she felt a tingle far deeper than she had ever felt anything before. She wasn't sure how much longer she could handle these sensations, but she wanted to stretch it out as long as she could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Thulumn had made his way through the hole to find himself in an incredibly narrow tunnel. Long hairs lined the walls that seemed to flow back and forth as if forcing anything inside it to be pushed back out. He did his best to dodge the hairs which threatened to completely destroy his ship, but something unexpected happened.

The target had begun moving again.

A large moan reverberated through the target's whole body as the world around Thulumn shifted back and forth rhythmically. A part of him felt somehow excited at the prospect that their work had affected the massive goddess this much, but the realistic portion of his brain warned him of how much more dangerous this made his situation.

Thulumn pulled the ship violently to the left and right, but still managed to take a beating or two. As one massive hair came flying straight for him, he panicked and shot off two proton torpedos which hit the hair straight on. The blast was thankfully enough to prevent his ship from being destroyed, however, in response the world around him was jolted upwards. Apparently it was enough for the target to feel.

Checking over his status, the ship was taking heavy damage from the walls of the tunnel, but he could still make it.

Flooring it, Thulumn blasted forward at full speed, turning a corner before arriving at his destination.

There before him stood his goal. A massively huge sack, filled with large balls. The source material of life itself. Flying up to the massive sack, Thulumn found one ball that was about to fall off. This target's mating cycle was apparently about to begin.

Activating his torpedo cannon, Thulumn collected a sample of the material, barely enough to be noticed by the target, but almost more material than his small fighter could carry. If the tests proved these eggs were compatible with parasitian genetics, then the colony ship could install a genetics factory within the target's womb. The genetics factory released a chemical which would break one large target's egg designed for their species genetic material into thousands of smaller eggs that would only accept parasitian genetics.

This matter was not without consequences. Over time, future generations of parasitians would change to be more and more like the earthling's as their dna was spliced. This led for a broad amount of variations in parasitian subspecies, but also had helped their species thrive as well as it did.

His mission completed, all that was left was for Thulumn to return to his ship.

"CAPTAIN THULUMN!" Zitherlum's voice broke out over his radio. "YOU NEED TO RETURN QUICKLY! THE TARGET'S MOVEMENTS ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE VIOLENT! I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN KEEP US AIRBORNE FOR!"

Disaster approaching, Captain Thulumn's focus returned to full. Revving his engines to full, he nimbly made his way through the narrow tube to return to his frightened crew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leanne was in ecstasy. Her bathroom floor was soaked as more water was now outside the bathtub than within, but that didn't matter any more. She rhythmically gyrated her hips to match the waves of pleasure that were hitting her repetitively. She was so close to cumming, but how much longer could she hold out.

Her glossy painted toes curled in ecstasy as she massaged her breasts far more forcefully than she knew she could take. She wished someone or something could suck on them as she felt they might just burst with how good she was feeling.

The remains of her blue nail polish was almost entirely gone. Plastered to the walls in the depths of her womanhood as she repetitively rammed her fingers deep within her. This was amazing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Thulumn had barely landed back aboard the ship than he leapt out of the cockpit and made his way towards the bridge.

"TAKE US OUT!" he ordered, a command Zitherlum was more than willing to answer.

Pushing his exhausted arms for just a bit more steadiness, Zitherlum turned the ship back towards the original hole they had entered. It was a much more difficult task to line up the ship with the hole this time around as the world around them shook every which way. The crew was jostled as they hit the edge of the hole which then threw them up into the ceiling of the cave.

"DAMAGE REPORT!" Captain Thulumn cried out desperately attempting to pick himself back up into his seat.

"Hull integrity at 65%!" the engineer cried out reading his monitor. "Engines are damaged but still functional. I think I can get the shields up one last time, but if we take any more than one more hit like that I'm afraid we will be destroyed!"

"CAPTAIN! WHAT IS THAT!?" Zitherlum cried out halting their forward progress.

With the skillful flying that could only come from a life or death situation, Zitherlum steered the craft around just in time to dodge a massive white pillar which shot in and out of the tunnel at terrifying speeds.

"It's... It's moving too fast captain!" Zitherlum cried out. "And its trajectory is too wild to dodge. It is blocking our only escape!"

Captain Thulumn stared awe struck at the massive finger that came towards them. Bits of paint the light of the ship glistened off the thick wet liquid that covered the walls. Little flecks of blue paint that had once adorned this massive intruder now lay plastered to the walls. If this was to be the end of their journey, that he could make it such an end was an honor he was thankful for.

"Teams A-D" Captain Thulumn called out calmly on the radio. "We are trapped within the target's reproductive canal with our only way forward blocked. The target is moving far too violently for us to land or remain airborne. Our only option in this case is to attempt an emergency landing further into the canal near the entrance to the egg chamber."

Tension in the ship grew as they realized what order the captain was giving.

"I am sure the target will finish her reaction soon. At that point you will find her exhausted and far more docile, however; her body will take longer to return to its normal state. I want you to take that window to attempt to find our ship as well as any survivors that may survive this crash. If nothing else, you must take the leader's badge from the remains. It will give you authority to call a rescue team as well as make any decisions necessary to ensure your own survival."

The captain put down his radio handset and turned back to his crew.

"My comrades." he said with a weak smile. "It has been an honor."

 

Chapter 9 - Flying High by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Orgasm, and a few close calls

Leanne's mind had gone blank. She was moaning and gasping while humping what little water remained in her tub. She had started this bath to relax, but this had been far more than she could deny.

"Un! I'm! I'm! I'm! GONNA CUM!" she cried out to no one in particular as she arched her back raising her hips high into the air.

She felt as the pressure that had been building up inside of her sent a stream of liquid flooding through her pushing against every pleasurable nerve along the way. Finally with one final cry, the liquid burst out of her twitching vaginal lips flying a fair distance before splashing into the remains of the bathwater below.

Leanne held her pose for close to a minute as several waves of pleasure came through her threatening to cause her to orgasm again. Finally, with the initial tension released, she slowly lowered herself back down into the near empty bath water.

"That... was... amazing..." she gasped to herself as she wiped the sweat from her brow.

Raising her slimy fingers to her eyes she realized how much of a mess she had made.

"Maybe I'll.... take a shower..." she mused before reaching for the plug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HOLD HER STEADY!" Captain Thulumn had cried out as the ship was blasted forward at unthought of speeds. They had been just about to crash the ship into the ground of the tunnel just below the entrance of the egg chamber when something unexpected had happened.

A loud cry reverberated throughout the whole body as light filled the tunnel. Behind them they could hear the roaring of running water, but it was too late to react.

The ship was caught up in a blast of thick liquid that blasted them through the tunnel at high speeds. The ship took some damage to its main thrusters as well as the hull integrity. Then the ship was filled with light as they were blasted into the sky far higher than they had ever been before.

From this vantage point, even in the chaos of the thick liquid, they could make out the target's full body. Her spread pussy lips, pulsing anus, bouncing hills, and wide opened mouth. Captain Thulumn once again realized... she was beautiful.

The flew a fair distance along with the thick liquid before they found themselves pulled down back into the water below.

"CAN YOU RECOVER THRUST CONTROL NOW?" Captain Thulumn cried out.

"NO! WE'VE TAKEN TOO MUCH DAMAGE TO STAY AIRBORNE ON OUR OWN!" Zitherlum replied.

"THEN ALL HANDS! BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Captain Thulumn cried out.

With no other choice, the ship fell into the water down below and began to sink. Thankfully the hull integrity was strong enough to keep water from flooding in, but that was about the only good news.

Pretty much every member of the crew was injured by the ride, and their engines could no longer help them to escape. But they were alive...

Captain Thulumn leaned back in his chair to see the giant butt of the goddess above them.

"She really is beautiful..." Thulumn thought to himself when suddenly he noticed the butt appeared to be getting closer.

"SHE'S COMING BACK DOWN!" Captain Thulumn cried out to the already exhausted crew. With no thrusters or shields, all they could do was hope that luck was on their side.

A loud smash was heard as the whole ship was plunged into darkness, but much to their surprise, they were somehow still alive.

Checking their surroundings they noticed giant white walls of flesh on either side of them, however, they were safe in the center of the canyon. Directly above them they could see the massive puckered hole of the target's anus twitching, but they had somehow managed to remain safe.

A nervous laughter broke out among the crew which eventually turned into a full on roar. They had survived. After all of this, they had survived.

"But we are still stuck here..." Captain Thulumn sighed as the laughter died down. "Our first goal should be attempting to find a way to move ourselves to a safer location."

"Perhaps we can help with that!" a familiar voice called out over the radio.

Ships A, B, and D entered the canyon at the perfect timing. Team C's ship was a little worse for wear, but had fared the disaster far better than they had/

"Oye! You'd best not forget us either!" a loud voice cried out.

Captain Thulumn looked up to see as Team C's craft burst out of the twitching puckered hole. "What are ya thinkin getting all ready to die on us like that! I had to blast my way out of that shithole!"

Captain Thulumn fell to the ground with a relieved sigh. With this, they could escape.

The five ships combined together to become one once again. Their steering ability was a bit hindered by the main portion's damaged thrusters, but it wasn't anything Zitherlum couldn't use.

Injured members were rushed to the medical bay for immediate treatment, but Captain Thulumn insisted he stay on the bridge a while longer.

Thulumn watched his new goddess as she leaned forward to pull out the plug. He marveled as he watched the entire ocean drain away to nothing by such a simple action. A tear came to his eye as the ship raised high enough for the crew to see her entire beautiful body.

"What are you looking at sir?" Zitherlum asked noticing the captain's emotions.

"Home.." Thulumn replied.

 

Chapter 10 -- Colonization Efforts by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Final chapter! Feel free to ignore the author's note at the bottom, it was the only way I could figure to hit the minimum character limit

An hour later, repairs finished, and medical treatments completed, Captain Thulumn gave his report to the high council as to what they had discovered. The colonization fleet that had been waiting in the upper atmosphere were sent down, including one dna lab ship which would be stationed in the target's womb for the creation of future generations. Furthermore, two hormone chemistry labs and drilling operations were set up in the target's two large mountains. These quickly got to work making sure every nook and cranny of those mountains were producing the white liquid at full capacity and that collection and distribution of the liquid could begin.

This target was a test bed of sorts. Once a month had passed, the parasitians would send other colony vessels from across the galaxy to slowly colonize every human on the planet. To accomplish this more effectively, at Zitherlum's suggestion, a survey team was sent out to scan and survey all the water pipes on the planet as an easy way to send ships to other new targets. Having a way to find targets without clothing on made the work far easier for the parasitians, and Zitherlum was given an additional medal for his efforts.

When asked what could be given to Captain Thulumn and his crew in honor of their accomplishments, Thulumn looked to his subordinates who had all agreed beforehand on what they wanted.

"We wish to retire!" Captain Thulumn announced. "We wish to live out the rest of our days in the body of our goddess!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leanne woke to her alarm clock the next morning to find her hands had somehow ended up down her pants. She had had the most pleasant dream and was a bit upset to find out she had awoken.

Pulling her hand out of her pants she realized much to her disappointment, her panties were beyond salvage.

"I could have at least orgasmed while I was conscious."

Leanne sighed as as she reached up to stretch. As she stretched she was surprised to feel something cold drift along her breasts. Putting her hand up her shirt she was surprised to find that her nipples were fully erect, and whats more, they were wet!

"Is something like that even possible?" Leanne pondered to herself noticing the two wet spots on her shirt over where each nipple had been.

Deciding she would investigate it later, she got out of bed and went to get ready for the day. Eventually her pussy lips closed again, and her inverted nipples burrowed back down into her boobs, but her last surprise caught her off guard the most.

As Leanne attempted to put on her bra, she was surprised to see the strap no longer reached. She tried several times, but still to no avail. It had finally happened. Leanne had become somehow become a C Cup!

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hoah boy..... I'll just write a quick story I said... it will only take an hour I said... I'll keep it under 1000 words I said..... Now almost 12 hours later here I am but I REALLY like how this one turned out. If you like my other work I think you will like this one as well as it asks the question of what happens before a giantess gets colonized! 

I unfortunately had to cut out a bit as I was getting pretty tired and this was already several times longer than I expected, (I was hoping to put more details in Team C and D's roles in the nose and digestion system) but hope I still did well with what I had.

If you enjoy, feel free to like or comment down below. 

Hope you enjoyed these few extra stories. I know I have been gone for a while, I tend to do feast or famine with these updates. I'll probably disappear again for a bit to let my brain recoup from the two day marathon, but hope these will tide you over until then.

Finally, because I do get asked this from time to time, though it sounds a bit pompous for me to point this out.... if you want to do fan art, fan fiction, or whatever inspired by these stories I have, feel free to! I consider it an honor! Be sure to tag me in them though as I would love to check them out myself! (Seriously... Giantess fandom needs a lot more unaware colonization and body exploration giantess content!)

Hope 2020 is a good year for you all!

-Wimpering

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8900