- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This one turned out about 5 times longer than I expected >_> but I do enjoy how it turned out! If you like my previous works you will probably enjoy this one!

Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is mostly descriptions of the race, technology, as well as Leanne's looks. POV content starts next chapter

"We are entering the planet's atmosphere now captain!" the helmsman called out from his seat.

"Good job Zitherlum!" the captain congratulated. "Scan for targets that match our requirements and then for optimal routes to reach them!"

The parisitians were one of the oldest space faring races in the galaxy. Having colonized thousands of worlds, parasitians had gained technology and expertise from countless civilizations making them some of the most advanced beings in the universe. In spite of all this, no planet was aware of the parasitians' existence.

The reason for this was that the parasitians were small. Near microscopic in all honesty. Even the largest of their spaceships were barely a mm in length. Such a genetic disadvantage would usually spell destruction for any other race, however the parasitians had found a unique way to adapt. By living off the bodies of larger races.

By becoming a symbiotic creature, the parasitians could harvest the resources created by the bodies of creatures on worlds they colonized. Food, shelter, manufacturing materials, medicines, even their own reproduction could be handled by larger creatures. Each body they colonized became like a country in its own right each with its own government answerable only to the high parasitian council.

The council on a whole did not interfere with these independent countries too much. Their main purpose was two fold. First of all, to aid in the growth of their species by collecting data, technology, discoveries, and resources found by other countries, and second ensuring their existence remained secretive by ensuring that the countries caused no harm to their hosts.

Captain Thulumn was in charge of a new scouting party in charge of investigating a new recently discovered planet the natives referred to as "Earth". While the planet wasn't very advanced, having no interstellar space travel, fossil fuels, and having barely sending their race farther than their own moon, there was indeed sentient creatures present.

Finding sentient creatures was vitally important to cultivating a new civilization. Sentient creatures often lived longer than other creatures, and also made new discoveries that the parasitians could adapt to their own. In addition to this, as parasitians had evolved into humanoid creatures themselves, their genetic material was more adaptable to other sentient humanoid races for reproductive purposes.

"Sir!" Zitherlum called out again. "We have located a list of potential candidates. This planet seems to be swarming with these 'humans' as they call themselves! The closest one seems to be a young female specimen who has just reached the human form of adulthood! She is near a large heat source which appears to be made of water. It appears she is preparing for mental refreshment and physical cleansing."

"Can you take us to her?" Captain Thulumn asked.

"Indeed sir!" Zitherlum replied. "I am noticing a fault in the human watermain that leads directly to the large heat source. If we were to follow it I believe we would reach the specimen in under a minute!"

"Make it so." Captain Thulumn replied. If the specimen was getting ready for physical cleansing that would make this the opportune time to examine all areas without restraint.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leanne tested the bathwater with her hand. Steam rose from the water. It was hot, just like she liked it.

Leanne lived on her own in spite of just being 19. An accomplishment she had achieved through hard work and simple living.

Standing up straight, Leanne took off her towel so she could enter the bath. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror she paused to look herself over.

"I wonder if I'll be alone for ever at this rate?" she pondered.

She was hardly unattractive... Her wavy brown hair reached her shoulders. Her clear blue eyes stood out beside her thick dark eyelashes. Freckles accented her cheeks giving her a more youthful appearance.

Leanne cupped her B-cup breasts in her arms. Her inverse nipples hidden away beneath her areola.

"Maybe guys do like them big..." she thought to herself. She also felt a bit nervous about how a guy would react to her nipples or her untrimmed bush, but she had never shown herself naked to anyone yet, so that couldn't be the reason why she was still single.

"I wonder what a guy would think if he saw me like this..." she thought to herself as she ran her fingers through her thick pubic hair. The other girls had always talked about shaving or getting waxed down there, but the thought of blades or other chemicals so close to such a sensitive part part of her body scared her.

With a deep sigh, Leanne dipped her long slender leg into the warm water. Her worries seemed to fade away as she felt her muscles relax. She couldn't help but smile as she lowered the rest of her body down and leaned back against her bath pillow. Spreading her legs slightly so she could rest her feet on either side of the tap, Leanne gave a much more satisfied sigh. She might be lonely and a little sexually frustrated, but this, was bliss.