My New Life by zephilia
Summary:

A mysterious explosion kills a father and leaves the son shrunk. How will the family cope with this new dymaic? How will the boy cope with his new position? Taboos will be broken, secrets will be learned and limits will be pushed beyond any normal persons capabilities. Come join us as we follow Joe through his adventure of discovery in his new life.

 

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Nose, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 19325 Read: 80012 Published: February 07 2020 Updated: March 15 2020
Story Notes:

Long time lurker, first time writing.

 

Constructive Criticism Welcomed and Encouraged.

1. Chapter 1: The Incident by zephilia

2. Chapter 2: A Long Time Coming by zephilia

3. Chapter 3: The Date by zephilia

4. Chapter 4: A Bedroom Adventure and a Confession by zephilia

5. Chapter 5: A New Dynamic by zephilia

6. Chapter 6: A Day of Bonding with Brie by zephilia

7. Chapter 7: A Day filled with Discoveries by zephilia

Chapter 1: The Incident by zephilia
Author's Notes:

               This is the introductory chapter. There is no action besides our protagonist shrinking. This chapter is just story building.

1: The Incident

              My name is Joseph Miller I have short jet-black hair pale green eyes. I have an average body style and used to measure 6’. I am now only 3” tall and I am currently in the hospital surrounded by nurses, doctors on my left and my family on the right. Standing right next to me is my baby sister Brie. She is 15 years old has short blonde hair, baby blue eyes and stands 5’ 7” and weighs 150lbs. She has an athletic build due to her track and soccer clubs. To her left is my twin sister Elizabeth who we all call Liz. She is 17 has shoulder length jet-black hair and emerald green eyes. She stands 5’10” and weighs 140lbs. She has a slimmer build than Brie but is still athletic due to her cheerleading and swimming clubs. To Brie’s right is my older sister Kimberly who we call Kim. She is 19 and has dirty blond hair just below her shoulders and deep blue eyes. She stands 6’2” and weighs 170lbs. She has more muscle than my other sisters due to basketball and volleyball. To Kim’s right is my mom Heather. My mom is 40 and has blond hair down to the middle of her back with hazel eyes. Due to her ownership of a gym and the yoga classes she taught she is in really good shape. She stands 6’5” and weighs 210lbs. the only on I do not see is my father, Mike.

                Over the next few days, I learned what happened. I was with my father in his home lab. Due to my science club I liked to go to the lab and watch him work.  There was an accident that caused an explosion that ended up killing my father and I ended up shrunken.

                It was the beginning of 2020 and a new virus was rampaging the Earth. This virus would be latter called the Coronavirus.  My father was hired by the CDC to help discover a cure. I was down there watching him work when he asked me to grab a couple vials. When I went to grab them, I slipped and fell into a cabinet. This resulted in several chemicals falling onto me. My father immediately came over to make sure I was all right. When there were no obvious injuries or complications, he sent me to the chemical shower. What we didn’t know is that two volatile chemicals reached the PSU of the Blood Centrifuge machine. As I was cleaning up my father returned to his station after he scrubbed the area and turned on the Centrifuge. The resulting miniature explosion caused a sequence of more progressively bigger explosions resulting in most of the placed being demolished.  I was found in what remained of the showers. Badly beaten up but I survived. The most curious thing, I was shrinking before the first responders. When the ambulance arrived at the hospital, I was 5’ 5” tall. By the time the doctors rushed me into the ER I lost another 5 inches. I would continue to shrink until I reached my current height.

              It has now been 3 days since the incident, and I have not shrunken any further. The news reported that there were no survivors. It wasn’t told to the press that I was there. The reason no Red Flags were raised was that the sign in sheet said that there were five scientists on scene and the hospital matched 5 blood samples meaning all bodies were accounted for. I was released back to my family due to the government wanting to keep hush about me and the longer I stayed at the hospital the more likely it would get out what happened. The FBI agent that was there to ensure my protection told my mom that my family should keep me home and tell everyone I ran away to keep me safe from prying eyes.

End Notes:

               The begging for Joes little adventure. Where will his new circumstance take him? Tune in and find out.

Chapter 2: A Long Time Coming by zephilia
Author's Notes:

               What happens when a prank goes too far? Find out when Joe pushes his mothers anger way past 11.

2: A Long Time Coming

              It was a couple of months later and everything has returned to normal. My mom found a new lover a woman this time. Her response when asked why a woman was always “There would never be another man like Mike”. The woman she fell in love with was Lindsey Steyer. She was only 38 had short wavy fire red hair and had forest green eyes. At 5’ 6” and 160lbs she was on the heavier side but not enough to be called fat and boy was she a stunner. She was at the house earlier talking with my mom about their date tonight. This is when I thought I could have a little fun.

                You see I have a prankster attitude. This usually caught up to me since my mom and sisters were always stronger and faster than me, but I always liked a good laugh. My mom was getting ready for a date when I took a prank too far. My mom was wearing a tight black dress with black nylons. She chose a 2” high open toed heel. I thought it would be funny to tamper with the heel. This time I went around and picked up little sharp bits I could find that my mother wouldn’t see. I than placed these in her heels that she was going to wear. After she put on her heels she immediately yelled out “Ouch”. She immediately took off the heel and inspected it. After poking her finger, I hear “Goddammit Joseph.” I am currently hiding under her bed and am in a fit of laughter. That’s when I see her, more like I felt, head this way. She was stomping while look for me. I scurried deeper under the bed to avoid her, but I was too late. I felt the grip and tug. I went flying in reverse as she pulls me back. She brings me up to her face and says in her disappointed voice

              “How many times do I have to tell you. There is going too far with the pranks. There was the incident with Brie when she thought she killed a bird because you found that skull. There was that time when you replaced the nail cleaner with bleach. But let’s not forget when you hid a cockroach in Kim’s ice. I don’t even know how you did that. Apparently, you need to be taught a lesson. Its 6:45pm and I’ll be damned if I let you make me be late.” She proceeds to walk to her closet and pull out a different pair of heels.

              “I need to keep you out of trouble until I can think of a punishment for your behavior.”

She moves her hand over the opening of the shoe, and I realize what she is going to do. “Please mom don’t. I will either suffocate or be crushed” I plead.

                “Just get to the toe section and you will be fine” she responds as she drops me. I fall onto the leathery insole of the right heel and see her nylon foot looming. I dash down the sol as all light is obliterated behind me by what I know will be my doom. I trip over my feet and end up laying face up, that’s when I feel it. Her nylon begins to scarp my arm and comes to a stop. That’s when I realize where I am, I am under her toes. She thought that if I made it to the very front than I would be fine. That’s when I feel it. She is standing up. The pressure is insane. She feels it as well.

                “It’s his own fault for not making it to the very end. If he survives this than his punishment will be over.” She says low enough so I cannot hear. I though the pressure was insane before, now with her full weight on my body it was excruciating. A reprieve happened when her foot lifted and then boom, more pressure. At this point her foot smelled sweet and had a hint of strawberry from the lotion she used earlier.

              As she continued down the hallway, Heather tried to walk carefully making sure she could still feel Joe. It was a strange feeling to be honest. It was like having a pebble in your shoe but was more malleable while his breathing provided a cooling sensation. Heather tried to keep the weight off the front of her foot as she descended the stairs. This was no conciliation to Joe however as he fought from slipping from under the toes. What Heather didn’t know was that the nylons she was wearing were starting to irritate and cut Joes skin.

              “What the hell is she thinking” Joe muttered to himself, not like anyone could hear him anyways. Seeing as he was trapped in a shoe with the equivalent of a skyscraper being on top of him.

              As Heather reached her 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV, she absentmindedly shifted all her weight to her right foot, applying untold amounts of pressure on poor Joe. Even though it was a Brief second Joe was in hell. All the air was forced from his lungs and he could feel several bones break including his right femur and thigh.

              Feeling the rumble of the V8 of his mother’s SUV, Joe was beginning to get worried. He immediately felt her foot shit and pressure applied as she shifted into reverse and eased the car out of the driveway. Feeling her shift again he felt her as she applied the break and shifted into drive to begin her way to DelSol’s an upper scale Spanish Restaurant. Worse yet is that he felt the heat from the heater permeate the shoe. This caused the temperature in the shoe to skyrocket. Worse still, the foot began to sweat.  This would be a constant battle for Joe as Heather would go from gas to break to gas. He fought every inch not to fall from the toe crevice. Each shift brough new scrapes and bruises. It wasn’t until Heather slammed on the breaks to avoid hitting a car that cut her off that Joe lost the battle. Even worse is that this little mishap caused Heather to forget about her passenger.

              Joe felt a sudden jerk and an extremely hard pressure along with the slipperiness of the sweat caused him to lose his grip and fall to the arc of Heather’s foot. Heather pulled into the parking lot and prepared to exit her car. It was 7:15 which gave her plenty of time to make it into the restaurant and begin her date. If anything could salvage this night, this date could.

End Notes:

               Will heather remember that she has joe? Will joe survive under the arch?

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Chapter 3: The Date by zephilia
Author's Notes:

               Heather goes on her date, forgotten about Joe. What will Joes fate be? How will Lindsey react to seeing Joe was torured beneath the feet of her lover? Discover this and more as the story starts to get steamy in this chapter.

3: The Date

                As Heather hopped out of the SUV Joe was introduced to a new hell, if he thought that it couldn’t get any worse, he was wrong. The pressure of Heather standing on her son felt like a herd of elephants stampeding across his chest all at once. Joe only managed to get a breath every other step as Heather walked to the restaurant. She stopped at the doors and waited in line. Joe was able to survive during the walk but then it stopped. The unrelenting pressure was back but stronger. Heather shifted her weight to her right foot as she leaned against the wall chatting with other people in line. Joe would get a little reprieve when the line would move but the pressure would be reapplied, and his insanity would begin again.

                It was 7:30 and Heather was near the desk. When suddenly Heather began to bounce. This applied a new level of pain to Joe. He felt his skull begin to crack as his mom bounced higher and faster. The reason for Heather’s excitement was Lindsey. Lindsey was dressed in a purple v-cut top and a knee length dress wearing black and gold 2” heels. Heather could see her coming and the two embraced in a hug as the waiter escorted them to their table. After being seated Heather ordered a Gazpacho and Lindsey ordered Paella paired with a Rivata Casa Rossa. The two lovers chatted as they awaited their dinner. Joe was barley clinging to life and desperately needed a drink. With the pressure a bit more lightened up now and his eyes adjusted he could look at his new cell now. Above him was his tormenter, his mom’s right foot. Ready to pounce any minute. He had both space and time to maneuver out of the way. However, due to the pain of several broken bones, exhaustion and dehydration he couldn’t move. Not to mention the shoe now had a distinct musk and was at least 80 degrees in the shoe meant that he labored for each breath. Looking to his right he can see an accumulation of sweat in a hole made from a missing part of the insole. He was on the brink of insanity and new sweat was mostly salt, but his body desperately needed fluid to replace the seat, tears and blood he lost. He leaned over and took a few gulps. The taste was salty as expected and stung the back of his throat as he swallowed. Joe passed out as his body finally had too much stimulation. Up at the table the two beautiful women conversed while Joe continued to suffer even while unconscious.

                “My god Lindsey today has been horrible. First, I had this jerk who kept hitting on every customer I had. When I went over to tell him to shove it, he asked if I was volunteering.”

                “Oh my god, what did you do?”

                “I gut punched him and me and Amy dragged his ass off and told him to scram before we called the cops.”

                “My god, that’s why I say men are no good.”

                “Mike was the only one that treated me right.”

                “Hey!”

                Both women started to giggle and Heather lightly tapped Lindsey. “You know what I mean.” The two talked about each other’s day as the meal continued. At the end Heather was a little bit tipsier so Lindsey got into Heathers SUV and drove them home. After arriving home, the two relaxed on the couch and continued to talk and eventually make out. Seeing as it was Friday, they were safe to pursue each other since Brie and Liz were out at friends and Kim was at college and none were expected to be in before noon on Saturday.

                Lindsey gripped Heather and swung herself onto the lap of her lover. As their tongues penetrated each other’s mouths they began to sweat and hold each other tighter and tighter. As the love making got more aggressive Lindsey broke the kiss and asked, “What about the little man, where’s he at?”

                “Fuck!” Heather exclaimed and shoved Lindsey to the side, “I can’t believe I forgot about him!”

                Lindsey looked at her lover confused as Heather went to remover her right heel. Out Heather pulled her unconscious son Joe. He had a shine about him and smelled of sweat. Looking closer he had cuts all up and down his body and his limbs were bent all the wrong ways. His clothes had basically dissolved and only his underwear remained mostly in tack. Heather rushed him to the kitchen and began to rinse him off. “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,” Heather kept repeating.

                “Calm down babe, how long has he been down there?” Lindsey tried to calm Heather. There was a hint of arousal in Lindsey’s voice. Heather brushed it off as the horniness from earlier. What Heather didn’t notice was the lust in Lindsey’s eyes as she stared at the unconscious boy that was just pulled from her lover’s heel.

                “How can I be calm!?!” Heather was hysterical. “I killed my son! How the hell did he get under my arch without me realizing?” Lindsey knew these were rhetorical questions. She didn’t know how she could be calm in this situation but those feelings she felt when she saw first saw Joe were starting to come back. Then the tiny figure started to cough and spasm. Joe was alive.

                “See babe, he will be fine.” Lindsey consoled her distraught lover. Heather softly cried into Lindsey’s shoulder.

                “I almost killed my son, what kind of a monster am I?” Heather asked? Lindsey was getting more turned on by the moment but couldn’t let Heather see it. If he could take that punishment what else could he handle?

                “Shh it will be alright honey. Take a few deep breaths and try to calm down. Joe is breathing he will be alright. So, tell me what happened.” Heather began to tell Heather how her day progressively got worse and culminated in Joes prank. As a punishment she dropped him into the toe section and only meant it to be a discomfort. By this point Lindsey vagina was like a faucet. She just hoped Heather didn’t notice. Then they saw Joe sit up and look around.

                “Mom?” he asked with a raspy voice that told them his throat was hoarse from screaming.

                “I’m here honey” Heather responded in a shakily yet calm Motherly voice.

                “WHAT THE FUCK MOM!?!You could have killed me!” Joe began ranting. His mom was on the verge of tears couldn’t respond until… “WHAT KIND OF FAT CUNT WOULD DO THIS TO THEIR SON?” and Joe went silent. Staring up at his mom waiting for a response. The tears were gone and an anger that could scare the devil remained. Knowing he crossed a line and the silence was excruciating. What he didn’t realize was the bones that were broken healed and his cuts were healing as well.

                Lindsey leaned over and whispered into her lover’s ear. Heather grabbed Joe without a word in one hand and Lindsey’s hand in another. They went upstairs to the bedroom and locked the door.

End Notes:

               What will happen to joe now that he crossed his second line? What did Lindsey wisper in Heathers Heel? Will I ever quit asking questions? Find out in the next installment.

Chapter 4: A Bedroom Adventure and a Confession by zephilia
Author's Notes:

 ***THIS IS A HEAVILY ACTION ORIENTED CHAPTER AND IS MEANT FOR ADULT AUDIENCES. THIS WILL CONTAIN INCEST. IF THIS IS A TURN OFF PLEASE LEAVE NOW OR FOR EVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***

               Heather is furious at Joe. He has crossed a line and will find out what happens as a result.

4: A Bedroom Adventure and a Confession

                Heather was furious. She raised her kids better than that. The last person to call her a cunt ended up in intensive care. Now this fury was directed at Joe. Lindsey could see the rage and knew she could realize a long-time fantasy of hers that until recently was a on in the realm of Science Fiction. She leaned over and gently whispered “Why don’t we show him what a cunt really looks like?”

                This caused Heather to look down at Joe with a grin. She quickly grabbed him without saying a word with her left hand and Lindsey’s hand with her other and they both went upstairs to the master bedroom. The speed and motion of swinging back and forth caused an extreme case of nausea for Joe. As they entered the bedroom Linsey grabbed Joe and went to Heather’s dresser and placed him in a glass. “Wait here stud while me and your mom get more comfortable.” As she turned around and move towards the bed, she began to remover her top, Joe never felt as scared as in his life as he did right now.

                Heather was already done removing her dress when Lindsey returned to the bed. “Geez someone can’t wai…mmmn” She was interrupted by a passionately aggressive kiss as Heather shoved her down to the bed and began to remove her bra. The two embraced in love making that embarrassed the 17-year-old trapped in the glass on his mother’s dresser. He quickly turned around and tried to ignore the sounds that were coming from behind him. He could hear every detail. The wet slipper mushing noises as the two lovers kissed. The clicks of Lindsey’s bra and the scraping of material as it was removed from her luxurious breasts. He hoped that he could fall asleep and they would leave him alone but how wrong he was.

                Heather reached besides her nightstand drawer and began to pull out an 8” purple vibrator when Lindsey gently pushed it back down. “Hold on darling, let’s try what I suggested” Lindsey softly responded.

                “Are you sure he will be safe?” Heather questioned.

                “Hun, he survived you trampling him full weight under your arch, he will survive.”

                Heather, in her inebriated, state didn’t question it. She was still pissed off from earlier and wanted to show Joe some resemblance of the pain that she felt. But could she go through with it? It is her own son. Heather laid in bed as Lindsey retrieved their special toy. Linsey reached the dresser and let her breast rest next to the glass.

                It had gotten quiet when Joe heard the two talk and a moan came from the bed. Since he was trying to ignore everything in the room, he didn’t notice the shadow fall over his prison or the soft scrapping of flesh on glass until it was too late. He turned around to see Lindsey. All he could see was her 44 DD breast and her face. “You are going to joins us for company toy man.” Lindsey whispered, in a lust filled voice, to the terrified young man as she reached for him. He was speechless as Lindsey returned to his mom.

                “Mhm, he will make you feel good in all the right spots honey.” Lindsey said in as a seductive voice as possible.

                “I will teach him the meaning ‘I brought you into this life and I can take you out’” Heather responded in a lust filled voice while staring at her son. Lindsey began to move Joe down his mother’s body. She was a thing of beauty. Her gorgeous 39D breasts were a mixture of perkiness and softness. Her toned belly told the world she liked to exercise her long legs were what made men weak. And that’s when he stopped. In front of him was a sight he never thought he would ever see. Like a dark cavern waiting to be explored was his mother’s pussy. Glistening from precum from all the excitement earlier. It looked like it was waiting for him. Heather didn’t like to go bald, so she had some neatly trimmed pubic hair that accented he hungry cave. Hungry is an accurate word for Joe seeing how the pussy seems to be waiting for him. Instead of being plunged into darkness he is brought up to Lindsey’s face.

                “Got to make sure you and your mom are lubed young one.” Lindsey stated. The breath washes over him and he could feel the heat and moisture hit him as she talked. Confused he looked up at Lindsey expecting an answer. All he got was a jolt forward as she opened her mouth. He could see right to the back of her throat. He could see the saliva strands as the hung in her mouth, the 32 razor sharp teeth and a pink monster that was wiggling. He figured what she meant and only managed a high pitched “No” as he was tossed into her mouth.

                Lindsey tossed Joe into her mouth and immediately closed it. There was a high-pitched noise, but it was immediately muffled. She began to feel Joe with her tongue and swish him back and forth as she leaned down. She could feel every detail of his body and this was driving her higher and higher in lust. She reached down and began to play with Heather’s clit to make sure she was ready as well.

                Joe…well Joe was in hell. After being carelessly tossed in the mouth immediately closed and he was immediately assaulted simultaneously by what he referred to as the beast. The tongue poked, prodded and jabbed at him at all angles. He was tossed up, down and from side to side. He could feel each separate taste bud but couldn’t hold on for his life. He was scrapped against the teeth which made little cuts in his flesh but worse, yet he was now naked. His underwear disappearing into the abyss unknown to both his mother and Lindsey. At this point a light shone in like God himself was coming to save him, oh how wrong he was. He managed to look up but all he saw were another pair of lips coming to meet Lindsey’s.

                As Lindsey played with her lover she moved in for a kiss. The two embraced in another make out session but his time they had a fun new toy. They would pass him from mouth to mouth until he was in Heather’s mouth barley sticking out. Lindsey gently bit down on Joe and Heather’s lip which caused Heather to bite down as well. Lindsey pulled ever so slowly until Joe was pulled free.

                Being plunged into darkness Joe was unsure what was going to happen next. He was shoved from behind and went into the next mouth. We would be passed back and forth between the two mouths. Then they would stop kissing and just suck on him and each other’s tongues. The worst experience yet is when his head would be held under a tongue. The saliva would pool, and he would fight every inch not to drown. Sputtering as his head was released, he cursed every moment he could. He felt him the two passionate lovers stop suddenly, and a pressure was applied to his lower leg and then a separate harder pressure just below his thigh. He was being pulled back along something jagged and rough. As he passed through his mother’s mouth he dangled loosely from the lips of her lover.

                Lindsey plucked Joe from her mouth and looked at him. His skin was raw and there were scratches left by the teeth as he was forcibly removed from his mother’s mouth. “Well toy I think it’s time you visited your maker” Lindsey said as Joe was once again lowered.

                “Please don’t, you have no idea if I will survive!” Joe pleaded.

                “Oh, don’t worry son.” His mother tried to encourage, “Just make sure you wiggle a lot for mommy.”

                Joe screamed as Lindsey shoved him headfirst into the hungry lips. She moved him in and out, slowly at first and eventually faster and faster. Heather couldn’t stand it and began to moan so loudly that you could hear her throughout the house. “Oh my god, I can feel him fighting. This is the best feeling ever.” Heather screamed. Lindsey looked up at her lover with lust filled eyes and stopped her motion. Heather was about to question her when she felt her son move deeper and deeper. This caused him to panic and move in a frantic state. At the same time Lindsey wrapped her mouth around the delicious pussy and began to eat her out. Heather couldn’t’ take the onslaught of new emotions and feelings and gushed like a geyser expelling her son into Lindsey’s mouth. “God that was so good. That was the best orgasm I had since I discovered Mark-Paul Gosselaar. God, I have no stamina. I’m sorry but I can’t stay awake. That orgasm was too much. Make sure he gets you off as well.” Heather stated in orgasmic bliss as she fell asleep. “Don’t worry I will love.” Lindsey responded.

                As Joe was heading for his mom’s vagina he screamed. Loud enough to reach his mom but she didn’t grasp the intensity of the scream as it was instantaneously silenced by her hungry cavern.  He was met with a squelch and his body was jammed up to his feet. He didn’t have long before he was slowly dragged back out until only his head remained. The inside was boiling and slimy. There were bumps and ridges lining the vagina. Each contraction would bring a lot of pressure. As the speed picked up the slimy ness was met with friction now. Joe could feel his already raw skin getting even rawer. As he felt the contractions get closer and closer, he could hear his mom say something, but it was mumbled from all the other noises that surrounded him. Sort of like when you’re in a pool under the water. Well this pool was 98 degrees, the water was his mother’s cum, and the pressure was like being in a vice. The motion stopped and he began to wonder what was going on until he felt something at his feet begin to push him deeper. Joe began to thrash in pure abject terror. He wanted out, now. His lungs were filling with liquids and he could feel his muscles getting sore. Suddenly, the pressure was turned up to 11 and he went flying towards the direction of his feet. HE was no longer in his mom’s love canal. But where was he? That’s when the air around him vibrated and he heard Lindsey say, “Don’t worry I will love.” He was in Lindsey’s mouth!

                Lindsey spit Joe onto her palm as she reached over to the dresser to get the purple vibrator. Joe looked over at what she grabbed and tried to appeal to her sentimentality and he empathy. “Lindsey please think about this. I know I screwed up today. I hurt and I am pretty sure I broke something. It was horrible that my mom did this, please don’t do it was well. I will do anything for you please.” He looked up at Lindsey with puppy dog eyes hoping and waiting for her to answer.

                “Listen Joe, I feel for you. I really do. You hurt your mom back there. Why in the hell would you ever call her a cunt?”

                “I…I…”

                “You can’t answer because you don’t care. She punished you for your pranks and an accident happened that made her distraught. What do you do you yell at her and call her disgusting names? Now I have a little confession, I am going to fuck my pussy with you.” Joe was in tears and couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “You see I had a little fetish a…obsession since I hit puberty. You see I always wanted to stick a mini person up my cunt and have it swallow them. To put them in my shoes and grind them to paste. You are allowing me to live this fantasy Joe and I am going to milk it. However, for your discretion in hurting my lover earlier I will not be gentle. If what you thought you went through with your mom was torture, then babe you have no idea what I can do. You will lean a women’s wrath; I just hope you survive this little rendezvous.” Lindsey finished as she got him in to position.

                Joe was lined up for with his second vagina of the night. Unlike his moms Lindsey’s was shaven bald and was already seeping wet like the Niagara waterfalls. Lindsey began to rub his face up and down her lips, coating him in another layer of organic lubricant. She wanted to take this slow. She had been waiting for a long time for this. She pushed his head under her hood as she began to finger herself. 10 minutes into her session she felt ready. She aligned Joe, who by know screamed himself hoarse, with her pussy. She plunged him in headfirst, just like with Heather, and began to vigorously pump him in and out. Joe was dizzy but fought the entire time. Struggling against the iron grip he pleaded for this to be quick. However, on one insertion he was left there. Getting ready for a similar experience with his mom, Joe waited and waited, but nothing happened until he felt a buzzing sensation.

                Lindsey grabbed the vibrato and tuned it on. She stretched her lips and touched the point to her opening. A moan escaped her lips as she eased the toy to meet its partner. She began to pump it hard and fast. She was in bure bliss imagining the boy being pummeled on the other end. Every week she would fantasize this very scenario. When she met Heather, she was as happy as could be, but when she first met Joe she almost came on the spot. This was too wild for her. She pumped and squeezed her thigh muscles to build the biggest orgasm she could. Lindsey...was...ecstatic. She could feel the struggles of the boy who was current drowning inside her pussy. God the feeling of him clawing at her walls and the amount of kicking as insane. The bedroom was filled with squelching and moaning noises until she cummed so hard that Joe flew into the foot board.

                The buzzing noise got louder until he felt something touch his stomach. He remembers his Mother’s vibrator and was filled with dread. That’s when it happened. It would ram him in the face and push him just a little deeper and then with draw. It would come back and hit his stomach, pushing him deeper before withdrawing. The speed at which this happened increased to a blistering speed. Joe could feel himself bleed now that his skin was mostly down to the dermis layer. Each thrust would break something. At first his right arm broke, followed by the leg. His 5th and 6th ribs on his left broke next. But the most pain he had was when his left should obliterate. It blew up and the remains of it got shoved so hard back together, that nothing remained of that socket. I was turned into goo in on instance but felt like an eternity. Somehow, he retained consciousness as the vibrator left and a force descended upon him. Suddenly he was being fired out at a high speed. He hit a hard surface with a smack that broke his back and he lay there finally losing consciousness.

                Lindsey grabbed the broken and beaten boy by his head. She could tell that he was mangled and that his entire body was red and glistening from the copious amounts of cum provided by the lovers. She debated on throwing him in the toilet and flushing him since he was obviously dead. Bud decided against it. She placed him in the cup and returned to the bed to join her lover. “Too bad kid, we could have had some fun.” She said as she spooned her lover in what was the best sex night either of them ever had. What she couldn’t figure is how he got naked.

End Notes:

               Joe is in bad shape. Beaten, broken, both physically and mentally, and just haging onto life. Will he survive the night? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Chapter 5: A New Dynamic by zephilia
Author's Notes:

               Joe is barley clinging to life. This day will change his position in life. How will Heather and Lindsey react to what they learn about Joe? How will his sisters respond to Heather’s announcement?

 

               There isn't much action in this chapter just more story building.

 

5: A New Dynamic

                Light shone through the curtain highlighting Lindsey’s hair and shining in Heather’s eyes. Annoyed at the light Heather slowly opened her eyes while stretching and yawning. She forced herself out of the strangle hold that Lindsey managed to put her in during the night. She sat up and made her way to the bathroom forgetting about their little toy. After freshening up a bit and throwing on a modest purple and black nightgown Heather left the bathroom and glancing to her noticed something in her water glass on her dresser. After remembering what happened last night, she began to feel a familiar wetness between her legs. She began to turn red when what happened last night slowly returned. “Holy shit, that really happened.” She said in disbelief. “I thought the wine made me hallucinate last night.” She made her way to the dresser and looked in the glass. There was a thick layer of ejaculate caked over her tiny son. She picked him up and the cum flaked and broke apart for the most part. Joe was still asleep, and his mom could feel him breathing. She walked over to her desk, kitty corner to the dresser, and sat in her chair while placing him in front of her keyboard.

                Lindsey sat up hearing Heather exit the bathroom. She noticed Heather walk to her dresser and reach for something and then walk to her desk. She was holding something “Fuck” she said in her head as she remembered her escapades last night. “How am I going to explain that I killed her son?” She asked herself. She stood up and with a depressed look on her face made her way over to her what she assumed to be former lover. As Lindsey peered over Heather’s shoulder, she could notice that Joe as breathing. It was slight but dammit Joe was breathing! Not only breathing but his limbs were in the right position and his skin had healed overnight. Her face went from depressed to one of shock. “How the hell did he survive?” She asked herself. You see this was an ability he gained from the incident.

                The incident, as it was now known in the family and government officials, caused several changes to Joe besides shrinking. When Joe fell into the cabinet one of the vials contained experimental nano bots or nanites as Mike called them. You see Joe’s father, Mike, was always working on something for the military. These nanites that Mike made were smaller than .2 nanometers in height less than .1 nanometers in with and length. They would attach themselves to the blood vessels and the neural networks of the designated subject. They were made to help soldiers heal while in the middle of combat and help stimulate the brain to override the fight or flight response. They were programmed to inhibit the neural signals that told the body to flee and override the pulse to tell the body to stay and fight. The nanites were also programed to ensure survival. However, the nanites were not successful. After testing the nanites the soldiers would heel simple wounds. However, if the subject was of a smaller variety, say the size of a mouse, they could heal fatal wounds. This was an incredible still. There are four steps to the healing process. The first phase is known as the Hemostasis Phase. In this phase the body will make the blood clot to stop the bleeding. Once the body receives the signal that there is no more bleeding, we move to phase 2. Phase 2 is known as the defensive phase. Special white blood cells move to the injured are and help kill the bacteria that managed to get in as well as helping bring nutrients to the infected area. Once the area is deemed to be safe from bacteria the 3rd phase begins. This phase is called the Proliferate phase. This is the phase that covers the wound such as scabbing for cuts or creating callus’ for bones. After this the body enters phase 4. Phase 4 is called maturing. This is where new skin or bone is created to increase the strength of the injured area. This can take anywhere from a week to a few years. The nanites were able to cut this time down into am matter of minutes to hours depending on the injury. They were even able to reconnect severed limbs including the head. The nanites were programmed to scan the body if they recognized an extreme emotional event such as if they recognize the body going into shock. They would make a backup of the entire neural network and rebuild the network in full. The government saw potential, but it was not there for the fully-grown soldiers. As for the ability to override the neural impulses they had a major impact, just not the way Mike or the military wanted. If the nanites felt an anxiousness the nanites would override the neuron signals with fear. The soldiers would become terrified and would begin to frantically fight whatever was causing this emotion as the nanites were programmed to not flee. The survival side though allowed the subjects to go without breathing or needing to eat or drink until they were out of the situation. The issue here is that they all reported they still had pain like they were drowning or that they would be paralyzed with hunger. After the evaluations, the nanites were given the committees disapproval and Mike put the remainder away until he could. When Joe fell into the cabinet the nanites were absorbed into his skin and over the next few days they multiplied and were very much attached to every part of his system, meaning that he could no longer die. But this also meant that he would never come to enjoy his new circumstance and that Stockholm syndrome would never be a thing to him. His days could end up being utter hell.

                Heather glanced up at Lindsey and spoke so softly, as to not wake up Joe, that Lindsey had to concentrate to hear her “I think we were a little too rough on him last night. I’m going to put him in his room and let him recover.” Heather went to stand but Linsey gently pushed on he should.

                “Please wait Babe.” She responded just as quietly. “There is something I need to talk to you about.”

                “What is it Lindsey? Why do you look so surprised?” Heather responded.

                “I need to talk to you about last night…and what we should do going forward.” Lindsey said. She was nervous and it showed. She wasn’t sure how Heather would react, but this was her chance to have a plaything and she was not going to let it slip by. Lindsey grabbed another chair and sat opposite of Heather. The two beautiful women stared at each other. Lindsey took a sharp, deep breath and began to talk. She told Heather everything that happened last night. She told her how she had a giantess fetish and that she was furious at Joe for upsetting her. She explained how she went to town without a second thought. She also told Heather about all the broken bones she could feel and that when she stared at Joe he wasn’t breathing. The two women looked at Joe with bewilderment.

                “How is he alive if that is true?” Heather asked.

                “I’m don’t know” Lindsey replied. “All I know is that he had literal cum coming out of his mouth and nose and that he looked like one of those acrobats that can tie themselves into knots. Look we need to talk about his spot in the family going forward.”

                “How do you mean?” Heather had her guard up. She was waiting for something, but what was it?

                This was Lindsey’s chance. She looked Heather in the eyes and stated, “Joe isn’t a human anymore. Humans are taller than 3” when they come out of the womb. He has been so disrespectful to you and the girls even before he was shrunk. He basically tortured Brie, the poor girl. He destroyed items that you owned. Remember when he crashed the car into that house? He didn’t show one iota of remorse. And why would he? Mike threw money at any trouble Joe caused. And what about last night. He only feared what you would do to him after you put him in your heel. He didn’t care what name he called you as long as he felt justified.”

                “You’re just saying this because of your fucking fantasy!” Heather yelled in response. She was in tears and it was tearing Lindsey apart.

                “I will admit that they are playing a part in this. But you must listen to me. Joe will keep walking all over you and the girls. And what are you going to do if one of his pranks destroys the house or puts you or one of the girls in the hospital? That nearly happened when Kim chocked on that cockroach. Are you telling me that you honestly don’t want him to pay? To serve you and the girls?”

                They heard the front door slam and three distinct voices and laughter come inside. The girls were home. “I’ve made my decision.” Heather replied. Go and wait with the girls in the living room. We are about to have a little family meeting.”

                Lindsey nodded and walked out of the bedroom after throwing her green and gold nightgown on. Heather looked at her son and was disappointed in the way he was raised. He was the polar opposite of the girls. She grabbed him and entered her bathroom. She turned the faucet to cold and placed Joe underneath the water. He began to sputter and fight as he was roughly washed. Without saying a word Heather took her son and placed him into a towel and dried him so roughly that his skin peeled. When she finished drying him off there were red splotches on the towel. She turned and left her bathroom and bedroom to join the rest in the living room. The matriarch was about to lay down the law.

                The girls were talking with Lindsey when Heather entered the room. Heather looked around and noticed the girls were on the leather couch in front of her and to the right was Lindsey in the Lazy boy. She opened her hand and looked at Joe who by now was healed. She walked to the coffee stand that was in front of everybody and roughly dropped Joe onto the glass surface. “All right everyone, quiet down and listen up” Heather commanded.

                “Mom what’s going on and why is Joe naked?” Kim tried to ask.

                “Please let me talk. I will try to explain everything here. If you still have questions, please wait.” Heather responded in her motherly voice. “Joe here is no longer to be considered a part of this family. He will be referred to as slave, toy, plaything or whatever else you want to call him, but he is not a person. He is the property of this house and we can do what we want to him.” She went on to explain how Joe ended up in this position, leaving out the sex toy bit, and how he would be used going forward, finishing with the “The only limit is your imagination.”

                “What if we kill him?” Brie interrupted.

                “Don’t worry he can’t die.” Heather responded. “Look.” She pinched Joe’s head in between her right index finger and her right thumb and squeezed. Joe let out a screech that everyone heard until his head popped like a grape. Blood landed everywhere on the table. This was a gamble. All the girls and Lindsey leaned forward to watch. It was 10 minutes before anyone saw anything. Joe’s head began to reassemble and reflate itself. They all watched in amazement. After Joe was conscious again, he was in pure agony.

                “What the fu…” was all Joe got out before he was flicked so hard in his back that his spine made and audible pop. He went flying into Brie before coming to a stop.

                “I will not tolerate a toy swearing at me.” Lindsey said in her strict mom voice. “Me and Lindsey already had a little fun with this toy here so Brie will get him today and tonight. Kim you will get him tomorrow and Liz will get him Monday. We will figure out the rest later., maybe have a family vote or something.”

                “I have track practice tonight. Can I take him? Brie shyly asked.

                “Of course, sweetie. He is your plaything today after all.” Her mother responded.

                All the girls had a smirk on their faces. No doubt thinking of how they would repay Joe for all the humiliation and pain he had caused. This worked better than Lindsey had hoped. But she couldn’t help wondering if she would be included in this new dynamic. All she knew was that Heather still loved her and didn’t immediately kick her out.  Brie roughly grabbed Joe and ran to her room to get ready for practice.

End Notes:

               With all family members on board with Joes new position, he is in for a wild ride. Too bad he will never be able to enjoy himself though. How will Brie treat Joe during her turn? How will Joe treat Brie? Tune into the next chapter.

Chapter 6: A Day of Bonding with Brie by zephilia
Author's Notes:

                Joe is at the mercy of his younger sister Brie. Excited to have a little bonding moment with the new family pet, Brie can’t wait to get to her room and start her day. What does she have planned for her pet and will Joe be able to endure the day? Tune in as Joe gets a taste of the first day of the rest of his life.

6: A Day of Bonding with Brie

                Brie looked down at her brother. Her mother just gave her free reign over her brother, and she had practice to boot. She gripped him tightly in her left hand and hurried to her room. Joe was gripped so tightly that he couldn’t breathe and the motion of Brie bouncing up the stairs made him nauseous. Brie tossed him to her bed where he bounced a little bit until he lay faceup near the edge. Brie grabbed something from her desk and before Joe could react, she jumped in the air and her ass landed squarely on him. She gave it a shimmy for good measure. “Hey bro, mom gave us free reign to do with you as we wish.” The list of what she wanted to do to her brother was infinite it seemed. She wanted to start off by slamming him up he poop shoot while she went to practice, but she held off. “Better to start off slow/” She thought. She knew exactly what she wanted to do first. “You know you were really an ass to me. Always forcing me to smell weird parts of your body, or do you remember that time you punched me just because I was in ‘Your seat’?” She asked.

                Yeah, he remembered. Brie is the youngest of the family and the only one still shorter than him. He used her as an outlet. “Do you remember what your favorite past time I…WAS?” She instantly corrected herself. Joe couldn’t think of anything. “You would come home after playing with your friends, all sweaty and disgusting, and you would shove my head in you rank pits until I could break away which could be 30 minutes. Well LITTLE BRO I have a surprise for you.” Joe could hear her taking off her shirt. Brie was wearing a simple white bra with light pink accents. She wasn’t expecting anyone to see her or the fact that she would have a human toy accompany her to her practice. A couple of minutes later he heard something being ripped. He wasn’t sure what is was, but he knew it didn’t bode well for him. Joe fought with all his might to escape but was unable to extricate himself from the sizable ass of his baby sister. Brie reached around and easily plucked him from her behind and brought him to her face. “It’s about to get stinky little one, I wonder if you will be able to tolerate it?” Joe began to wiggle as much as possible, but it was to no avail, so he began to plead.

                “Please Brie. I have been through a lot in the past 24 hours. I need a break, please.” Joe put on his best puppy face and tried to look up at his sister. A giggle was heard that immediately turned into full laughter.

               “You know I used to say similar words to you. And what was your response?” Joe knew what she was talking about. This question was loaded, and he knew it. “One way was to stuff your sock in my mouth and belch. So, you are going under my arm whether you like it or not. I am so hoping not.” Brie responded.  She brought Joe to her armpit, which had stubble since she hasn’t shaved in a couple days and was readying to affix him to hit when Joe struggled for his life. “Listen either stop and enjoy an intact spine or see what I can do.” Brie stated in a perfectly annoyed tone. She brought Joe back under and he continued to struggle. She brought him back up and stated “Will you behave? I will not ask a third time. My practice is at 2:00pm and I will not be made late because of you.” Joe continued to fight back but had his eyes closed so he was not expecting what happened next. Brie was holding Joe in her left hand using her thumb on his back and her fore and middle finger on his front. With just a flick she bent Joe backwards and several snaps were heard from his back. She casually dropped him on her bed and proceeded to grab a small safety pin from her nightstand. Knowing Joe would heal she had an idea that would make him docile.

                Joe was screaming in pain. He wasn’t ready for what happened next either. Brie unclasped the safety pin and picked up Joe. She took the safety pin and jammed it through Joes taint and through the back of his neck. “I guess we really will test how well you can heal.” She thought to herself. Joe was now paralyzed and in tremendous pain. He wasn’t sure how he was alive, but he was. He was then placed face first against Brie’s left armpit. The stubble was roughly scratching him and even penetrated him in some places. That’s when he saw the athletic tape. She placed several stands against his back ensuring his entrapment. She moved the needle to force his mouth open and quickly laid a couple of layers over his head while his mouth was open. Due to the pressure and pain Joe could not close his mouth and was firmly stuck in place. Brie tested Joe by rubbing her arm to make sure Joe was secure. He would inadvertently lick her armpit from time to time due to this position. The rubbing felt great to Brie, but Joe was another story. She would press and rub which would push him deeper and aggravate his wounds. Due to the fact he wasn’t healing he was in pure agony. Brie wore one of her older t-shirts that she got on vacation and headed to the car.

                It was Heather’s turn to chauffeur the kids to their practice. Brie got in car and buckled up. This put a slight irritating pressure on Joe’s head while Brie did not feel a thing. In fact, she felt comfortable and had a tingling sensation by having Joe where he was. They pulled up to pick the next girl up and this immediately distracted Brie from her thoughts of Joe. Joe could hear the car get louder as they picked more of the teenagers up. The noise rose to an incessant level and just added to the pain he was in. Brie would squirm and move around to talk with the other girls. This would rub and push him around the stubble causing more and more cuts. He was just thankful that she put on deodorant. He felt a jostle as the car came to a stop and another as Brie hopped out. They must be at the school.

               They entered the back door to the locker room and began to undress. Brie grabbed her shorts and practice shirt and tossed them on the bench in front of her.  She took her time getting changed. She talked with the other girls and proceeded to stretch. No one once saw that Brie had something in her armpit or if they did, they didn’t say anything. She felt a sharp slap on her back and quickly turned around. She was immediately greeted by her best friend Yuki Takahashi. She was of Japanese American decent and her skin matched her name. It was a pretty pale color. She had long silky-smooth black hair and ocean blue eyes. She is 5’ 8“tall and weighed 165lbs. “Come on slow poke, the coach is waiting.” She teased.  Brie quickly finished changing out into her practice attire and proceeded to the field.

               Brie exited the gym and saw the 20-member strong team lined up along the field. They were a powerhouse of a team. Everyone knew the Jaguars. Not only is the soccer team a powerhouse but most of the other teams mad a frequent showing to nationals as well. Brie was a striker and was on the starting lineup even though she was a freshman.  This year the soccer team made it to nationals and were preparing for the big game. This meant extra hard practices for the girls. Joe was in hell. Brie didn’t even start exercising and she was already beginning to sweat. They began to stretch which threw Joe in a new hell. The tape would pull and stretch his skin while his front was rubbed raw and sliced by the stubble and his back was rubbed raw by the shirt where is skin lay bare. What Joe didn’t know was that there was just enough space in the one corner of his mouth for sweat to pool. He couldn’t see it, but a bead of sweat was heading straight for it. He tasted something salty with a musky aftertaste and smoothing that felt gooey. That’s when he realized that seat got into his mouth. Now Brie was moving harsh. They began to run laps around the field. This meant more rubbing for Joe, but more importantly sweat. Now he didn’t have to just deal with the seat invading his mouth occasionally but with the sweat glands right in front of his mouth as well. He tried to spit out the vile substance, but it was no use. He figured he would rather choke and die than must put up with this. However, the nanites had another idea. He was on the verge of drowning and he had an empty stomach. They sent all the sweat straight down to his gullet. Joe swallowed involuntary. He wanted to puke but couldn’t. The nanites wouldn’t let him. Joe was jostled back and forth, side to side and he was sure he had to have swallowed 30 gallons of sweat by now. But something else was invading his sense. A musky smell started to take over his prison. “Fuck” Joe thought “her deodorant is beginning to run out.” His nose was assaulted with all different kinds of odor but mostly vinegar and musk was all he smelled.

               It was close to 3pm when the coach called for a stop and relieve the girls to go change. Joe managed to survive this excursion. He had a visible swollen gut and was now bleeding heavily. Brie removed her clothes and went to take a quick shower. Joe would not get and reprieve. He may be drinking water now instead of sweat but this water was contaminated with soap, dead skin cells and copious amounts of other bodily fluids. Joe would die from this shower due to drowning, but Brie would never realize it. Brie finished her shower and got dressed. Brie and her cohorts piled back into Heather’s SUV and headed home.

               Joe regained his conscious when Brie was just entering her room. It was now 7:00pm and Brie just finished having dinner with their family. She removed her shirt and saw the blood stains on it. “These had better wash out.” She muttered to herself. She grabbed Joe and roughly pulled him in one go. The tape stung being pulled out like that. She looked at her brother and noticed that he was bleeding from all sides. He was groaning with each touch. “I hope you enjoyed our little ride bro.” She said as she ripped the athletic tape from his back and head. The tape on his back tore away his skin partially leaving his spinal cord plainly visible. Joe was screaming in pain but that didn’t matter to Brie. She casually dropped him from chest height to her nightstand below. A thud was heard followed by a groan as he hit the nightstand with a good amount of force. “Make sure you stay here it’s time for some bonding time with your sissy.” She said in her patented sassy voice. What choice did he have? Brie exited her room and walked down the hallway to the right toward the shared bathroom.

               Brie returned several minutes later holding nail polish remover. She sat on her bed and grabbed Joe. “It seems that I forgot the applicator.” Brie said in a mock concerned voice as she pretended to frantically look around the room. That’s when she spotted Joe. “Oh well I guess you will have to do” She finished while reaching for him. At this point Joe could only whimper. Without any other word she gripped him by the legs and dunked him from his head up to his breast line and held him there for a few seconds. When he was brought up, he was coughing and already getting dizzy from the odor. She started with her left big toe. After a couple more dips and wiping him off on a nearby towel each time her toe was finished. By the time she finished her left foot Joe was beginning to hallucinate and his body was screaming. Each time Brie moved him there was a new form of pain due to the safety pin still being inserted and all the cuts on his body being introduced to the acetone each time he was dunked. By the time she started on her left-hand Joe was out of it. He was hallucinating elves dancing on each nail and a rainbow extending out of the nail polish remover and the bedroom transformed into a fantasy realm. After finishing each hand Brie dried Joe off and left him on the towel as she closed the bottle. She picked up the bottle and Joe and went to the bathroom.

               Joe was just beginning to get his senses back when he realized he was in the bathroom. He heard a flush of to his left. Brie stood up and was in her white with pink accent underwear. He closed his eyes to try and not see his baby sister in her unmentionables. She saw him and said “I don’t know why you are behaving like that. You are about to have contact with my body. It also doesn’t mean anything to me. I mean do you really think of anything if you get undressed in front of a cat or dog?” She asked as she picked him up. He was shocked. She just equated Joe’s life to that of a pet. She grabbed her loofah and placed Joe in the middle of it securing him to it with the safety pin still inserted in him. She laid her loofah down and removed her underwear. Her 36 C breasts were modest that helped accentuate her tight athletic build. She liked to stay clean shaven no matter what she was doing. She turned on the shower and grabbed her loofah and entered the shower. The hot water was searing Joe. He was in so much pain he didn’t think it could get much worse. That is until Brie place a healthy amount of soap on the loofah. This made Joe’s blood boil as he howled in pain. Brie washed herself with the loofah. Dragging it and her brother all over her body. Making sure he caressed every inch. The friction and heat made it so his wounds wouldn’t close and meant that Joe was in constant agony. She washed from top to bottom. He was scrubbed over, under and all around her breasts. He made a trip through each armpit and down her tight stomach. She moved onto her ass making sure that he even scrubbed her asshole. Through her legs and down to her feet. After washing herself off, Brie turned up the heat and rinsed the loofah extracting a heavenly scream she could hear even over the roar of the water. She placed the loofah on the sink as she toweled off and put on her Pink PJs. She removed Joe from the loofah and returned to her room.

               She recklessly tossed him to the side of her dresser and went over to her duffle bag that contained her sporting goods. “I think this day of bonding really helped us grow close as a pet and his owner don’t you agree?” She asked not expecting an answer. Not that Joe could answer in his current state.  She was holding a sock and a pair of soiled panties. “It’s time for bed Little Brother. I know just where you and sleep too. She picked up Joe and slowly removed the safety pin, making Joe yowl and whimper in pain. She then proceeded to wrap him in her soiled panties and made sure that the center of the crotch was over his face. She then placed him in the sock and wrapped it tight. She then placed a couple rubber bands over the sock to ensure that Joe couldn’t escape. Good night brother, I hope you had as much fun as I did.” She said as she placed him in a small box on her dresser.

               She turned off the overhead light and went to sleep. Joe was breathing in the musky scent of his little sister and couldn’t do anything about it. He just hoped tomorrow would be better. Who did his mom say was getting him again? He couldn’t remember. He finally managed to drift asleep while in excruciating pain and surrounded by the heavy scent of his baby sister.

End Notes:

               Exhausted and in a state of disbelief, Joe manages to fall asleep after a rough first day. Next up is his Oldest Sister, Kim. What does she have in store for her scheduled day for her new toy? Tune in to the next chapter and find out.

Chapter 7: A Day filled with Discoveries by zephilia
Author's Notes:

               Sorry for the long wait. This is the longest chapter thus far and took a lot of time. I also got distracted with life and all. Anyways here is the long-awaited next chapter:

                After being tormented by his mother, her lover and now his baby sister Joe hoped for some reprieve. What he doesn’t know is that Kim is hiding a terrible secret for him. Join us as Joe is introduced to Kim’s world and find out how he will cope.

 

WARENING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME FM/m CONTENT. IF THIS IS NOT TO YOUR LINKING PLEASE SKIP. THIS IS ALSO A VERY HEAVY ACTION CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AND PACKED FULL OF ACTION.

7: A Day filled with Discoveries

                It was just past 6 in the morning when Kim burst into Brie’s room. “Where is he?” She demanded. Brie, jolted awake, took a few minutes to realize what Kim was asking for. She pointed to the box on her dresser and laid back down to tried to fall back to sleep. Kim walked over to the box and peered inside. She saw a sock with rubber bands wrapped around it and a bloody safety pin next to it. She unwrapped the bundle and grinned at what she saw. Her baby sister was more of a sadist than she thought. She looked at Joe and didn’t see any sign of injury. He really could heal himself. She grinned at the thoughts of what she was going to do and if Joe was awake, he would have pissed himself. She walked out of Brie’s bedroom and turned left and head down the to the end of the hall to her own bedroom. Kim shut and locked her door. It was time for her morning ritual with a twist. She dropped Joe on her bed and immediately began to undress.

               Joe was jolted awake from the fall. He noticed that he was no longer bound or in the sock prison. He looked around and saw Kim currently undressing and that he was near the center of her bed. He knew he was in danger. For the first time in his life he ran. He ran as hard as he could to toward the wall. He dove for the crack and slipped between. By the time Kim had undressed and was presented in all her glory including her 44” C breasts and her large yet firm ass and her pussy that had a neat trim up the middle. She like to landscape her privates and enjoyed showing off her body. She turned around to have fun with her toy and…he was gone. “You better show yourself you little fucker, if you know what is good for you!” She stated with a poisonous tone.

               Joe knew that if he was caught, he would be in hell. He hit by one of the legs and carefully peered around the corner. He tried to remember all the tactics that video games used. He waited until Kim bent down and started to look under the bed. He ran full force to the nightstand and continued to her desk. He hid behind the tangle of wires as he heard her rampage in her room. “When I find you, you will wish you could die you miserable shit.” She said with a tone that scared Joe to his core. He knew she meant it. He ran to her dresser where he tripped over an oblong shaped item that began to buzz. Like a predator hunting her prey Kim perked up and stared at the direction the noise was coming from. “You dun fucked up.” She whispered to herself. She walked with a purpose towards her dresser. Careful not to make a sound. Joe screwed up and he knew it. Without thinking he ran from the dresser. Out of the corner of Kim’s eye she caught a movement and like a cheetah, she tracked her prey. She stalked him so stealthily that Joe was not expecting what happened next. She swung her right leg and made contact. Joe flew and hit midway up her closet door and fell to the floor.

               Joe gripped his sides. He wasn’t expecting to be kicked so hard. Kim bent down and gripped Joe so tightly that it felt like he was in a vice. He managed to look up but whish he hadn’t. Kim had an evil visage, but her beauty was undeniable. Joe gulped as Kim walked to her bed. She propped hew back against her pillow and spread her legs. “I’m going to enjoy this.” She said with a sultry tone.

               “Please don’t do this to me Kim.” Joe began to plead. “I know you care about…”

               Kim cut him off, “Mistress.”

               “What are you talking about?” Joe asked unsure of what Kim meant.

               “You will learn by the end of the day that I am to be called mistress.” Kim responded. Before Joe could question any further Kim shoved him up her pussy headfirst. She began to roughly ram him in and out. Sloshing and moaning noises began to fill the air.

               Before Joe knew what happened he was shove so hard up his sister pussy that he dislocated his right shoulder. When he first entered the cavern was dry, but moisture was begging to become a real problem. Kim bore down on his body and began to gyrate, but she was at an impasse. This was great and all, but he needed to be deeper. She pulled Joe out and grabbed a 10” pink dildo. She taped Joe do that from his chest to his head extended beyond the pink toy. She lined them both up and drove home. She would penetrate herself harder and faster with each thrust. She would bring the toy to its base. She could feel Joes head hit her cervix each time she drove the toy into herself.

               Joes skin was begging to peel away from the force of each thrust when a new issue arose. He was starting to get a headache. Each time he was thrusted into his sister his head would bump up against something hard yet elastic. His head would hit, and he would hear Kim moan. Thrust after thrust meant more skin would peel away and a worse headache each time. His body was being slowly crushed from the pressure of Kim clamping down. She knew how to use her Kegel muscles. At one point his head had passed through a hole. It would clamp down on his neck and choke him. Joe would be roughly pulled back through the hole. At one point his nose hit and broke against the ring of the hole. A couple of minutes later he was shoved in and as Kim reached a fever pitched orgasm the hole bore down so hard it felt like it was trying to sever his head.

               This was what the doctor ordered, a good old deep penetration masturbation session. What made it better were the minute struggle from her brother. She would feel his head hit and his struggle would intensify for a minute. Kim kept thinking a little bit deeper and kept diving her toy deeper and deeper. She was in absolute bliss. She was having the time of her life when she felt her cervix get penetrated. Finally, she was able to reach a personal goal of hers. Each time she would thrust the toy now Joe’s head would penetrate her uterus she would involuntarily moan. This was so good. As she approached her big finish, she shoved the toy into the point the base disappeared into her hungry cavern, and she clamped as hard as she could on Joe’s face while riding out the orgasm. When it was finally over, and she went to pull the toys out she found that it was extremely difficult to extricate the toy. Her cervix was still chowing down on its plaything and didn’t want to give it up. With a hard tug and a gasp, she removed the two toys from her depths.

               After the orgasm subsided, Joe could feel a rough tugging from below. However, this was met with resistance from the cervix until an extremely hard tug brought him through the hole. Joe’s neck snapped as he was pulled out through the cervix. After being extricated from the depths of his sister, Joe now laid dead between Kim’s supple thighs. Kim didn’t waste time to put her next plan in motion. Since the incident Kim frequented many size fetishes sites. Her favorite site thus far was giantessworld.net, which was full of fantasy driven stories and her favorite category for the stories was violent. There were so many inspiring stories on that she couldn’t wait to test these out. Only if the authors knew what was possible, maybe she would have to tease them that her and Joe were living out their fantasies. Ah but all is due in good time. She grabbed a pair of simple black panties. These panties were not normal panties, however. Kim had been working on adding little bindings to the crotch area of the panties. She took Joe’s lifeless form and inserted his arms, legs and neck through each hoe and tightened it. His head was placed on and indent that would push it into her clit. She then wedged a two small clumps of pubic hair into his mouth. She then added dental glue to the hair to make sure Joe couldn’t remove it.  She pulled the panties up into a tight fit, seeing as they were a size to small, and walking around. Even lifeless his body stimulated her sex organ and she loved it. She put on some skinny jeans and a simple t-shirt and began her day.

               It wasn’t until around 11am that Joe regained life and consciousness. But where was he? The heat and moisture coated Joe in a thin layer of slime. He could feel movement and his head kept pushing into a bump that was in front of him. He noticed that his mouth was open, and he couldn’t close it due to an obstruction in his mouth. He was unable to remove it and continued to try to figure out where he was. Then his eyes adjusted, and he could make out he was in front of a gigantic pussy. He struggled to move his arms and legs but found that the only good that did was to increase the heat and liquid oozing out on top of him. He then felt pressure as a hard surface was felt from below and as he was wondering what was going on, he disappeared beyond the lips of his captor.

               Kim was walking through the mall with her friends. After going to several shops, the group was making its way to the food court. That’s when Kim felt a familiar sensation in her groin. Joe was awake and struggling. She smiled as she began to get wet. The group ordered their food and made their way to a table. Kim sat down and felt a tingle as Joe was forced inside her. To add to his torment, she crossed her legs. She loved the feeling of how much struggling he was doing. This was so stimulating that she had to fight her emotions as not to make a sound. She managed to control herself. Just a mere 2 feet away were her friends that had no idea she was torturing someone with her pussy, let alone it was her brother. She was so turned on that her pussy was basically gushing. However, there was no signs in her panties that she was wet since her toy was soaking up all her juices.

               Joe was in hell. The pressure, moisture and heat just kept climbing. No matter how much viscous fluid he swallowed more and more would leak out. His body was coated in a layer after layer of this fluid. He was met with a falling sensation as Kim stood up and began to walk again. The rubbing added a new dimension to this torture. The pussy lips would rub against his body and even though there was a deluge of ejaculate the friction was still there and was beginning to rub him raw like all the other times before. He heard a door slam followed by another door. Then he heard Kim unbuckle and unzip her pants.

               Kim entered the bathroom and headed to the far stall. She unbuckled her pants and pulled them and her panties down in one shot. “How are you enjoying your time with my little pussy bro? I bet she is the pretties thin you have ever seen, but she gets pretty hungry huh?” She asked as she sat on the toilet.

               Joe looked around and noticed they were in a toilet stall when he heard Kim ask some questions. “It’s horrible. It stinks, the pressure from just standing makes me feel like I am going to explode, and I don’t want to think about how much cum I swallowed.” Joe was clearly not enjoying his time, and this was turning Kim on more. That’s when he heard a tuba like sound followed by hissing. She was pissing with him still present.

               Kim let her bowels loose. She wasn’t expecting the fart but the look on Joe’s face was priceless. She smiled both at his comments and the look of disgust on his face. Her bladder was now empty, and she felt a whole lot better. “If you thought it was terrible before I can’t wait until later.” She stated as she pulled her panties and jeans back up without wiping all accompanied by a lovely scream from her panties.

               Kim stood up before wiping. As she stood a couple of piss droplets dropped onto Joe and he screamed like a little banshee. The pussy came at him with force. Now the musky smell was joined by an ammonia smell from the piss. With his head near the clit the droplets of piss that remained would drip down the hood and fall onto his face and he would inadvertently swallow it. This mixed with the cum and the swaying of Kim’s hips made him extremely nauseous. As Kim went about shopping Joe would swallow more and more ejaculate. Every now and then Joe’s head would disappear under the hood and he would have to fight for every ounce of semi clean air. These moments would elicit a small gasp and more cum would flow than what was “usual” in this case. All his senses were being assaulted at once. It was ripe down here and he couldn’t stand it. He tried to bite down on the clit but that just made Kim roughly push her panties into herself and squeeze her thighs as hard as possible. This action alone was enough to make Joe not try that again. He wasn’t sure how long it was since the bathroom break, but it felt like forever. He was in excruciating pain. Both his lungs and stomach were filled with ejaculate, piss and sweat. He was pretty sure that from the soreness that he had very little skin remaining. Apparently, his mom was right. He could not die. He felt pressure below as he assumed Kim was sitting down and several doors close. He felt a rumble followed by the sensation of moving.

               It was 2:20pm when the group made their way to their car. The left the mall and Kim was the first to be dropped off. She entered the house and proceeded to her bedroom. She entered the room and proceeded to remove her jeans and panties. She removed Joe from her panties and brought him up to her face. She observed Joe’s retched condition. His body was a bright red and had a high gloss sheen to it. He was also extremely bloated from swallowing all the various fluids he had been introduced to. She replaced her panties with clean ones and proceeded to the bathroom. She washed Joe under the tap. He had to be clean for her next torment.

               Joe was in state of pure exhaustion. First being used as his sisters sex toy followed by being trapped in her panties. This coupled with the previous days filled of torment he could hardly move. He noticed that she brought him into the family bathroom. Soap was applied to his body and he was placed under the warm water. Joe was able to relax as Kim washed him. He was enjoying the warm water as it soothed his sore body.

               Kim turned off the tap and dried Joe off. She returned to her room and dropped Joe on her desk, just like you would drop your keys, without a care in the world. She went over to her goodies from the shopping trip and retrieved some industrial glue. She then ventured over to her closet and got out her running shoes. She returned to her desk and dropped her right shoe on the desk with the sole pointing up. She placed a helping of glue on the instep near her arch and then flipped Joe over on his stomach and placed more glue on his back. She then placed Joe into the gap of her tread where she placed the glue and proceeded to apply pressure. She reached over and grabbed a chemistry book and balanced it on the shoe and pressed down. She waited 10 minutes before lifting off and removing the book. She tugged at Joe, making sure he was firmly in place. She proceeded to change into her running attire and went over to her bed too put on the shoes. Joe was delirious from the pain that he didn’t realize what was happening until she grabbed the right shoe. Kim inserted her foot and laced up. Joe finally realized what was happening as she placed her right foot on the ground. Kim bounced a few times to make sure that the shoe was comfortable. As soon as she approved of her modifications she sprinted out of the house.

               Pain…loads of pain is what Joe felt. As soon as the shoe touched the ground it forced his body flat against the hard sole. She bounced a couple of times which pushed Joe’s nose into his skull and broke both of his feet. As Kim ran out of the house each step brought grueling pain. Up the shoe would go, then it would lurch forward and down it would go at dizzying pace. It got worse as Kim increased her running tempo. At first there would be about a 5 second time span where Joe wasn’t in pain. Now he would be lucky to get even one second. As Kim entered the road she slowed down and scrapped Joe against the hot pavement.

               Joe felt Kim slow down and wasn’t sure what was up until one particularly hard stomp introduced him to pavement. He felt like he was on fire. He prayed that this was momentary. Then it happened. Instead of shifting up the shoe went backwards, never leaving the pavement. His skin was cut and bruised on the jagged parts of the road. Kim repeated this a couple of times before taking off at full force. Up and down the shoe went pummeling Joe flatter and flatter. Kim ran for three miles before standing in line for lemonade at a pop-up food stand. The relentless pressure was enough to drive Joe mad. When Kim began to walk over to a bench, she made sure to step in each puddle of unknown origins.

               As Joe was being squished relentlessly into Kim’s sole, he prayed for an end that would never come. Kim began to move, and Joe was grateful until that first puddle. It was sticky from some unknown substance and pulled a Joe as Kim continued to walk. This removed any remaining skin as well as some muscles as they tore away due to the vice grip of whatever substance was in that puddle. Joe howled in pain but was unheard by his tormentess. The pressure was a fair bit less as Kim sat at the bench. Kim got up and ran back home. This brough back the pain and delirium of the constant bashing. As Kim reached home, she bounded up the stairs and into her room. Kim was throwing a couple pair of clothes into a duffle bag. She had plans with her boyfriend tonight and Joe was going to be used once again. She grabbed her bag and got into her Red 2017 BMW M6. Joe was introduced to the gas and brake pedal. The grooves on the pedals tore at his exposed muscles, making him bleed. For 15 minutes Joe was exposed to the gas and brake as Kim made her way over to her boyfriend’s apartment.

               Kim pulled up to her boyfriend’s apartment and proceeded into the building. Each step brough excruciating pain to Joe. The unforgiving marble floor pushed relentlessly back and crushed any remaining features Joe had. When Kim entered the elevator to head to the 6th floor the relentless pressure of her standing still inhibited Joes breathing. To make matters worse Kim unintentionally shifted all her weight to her right foot as she has a habit when she is waiting.  Each ding of the elevator brough hope to Joe that Kim would start walking again. Joe was now tuning purple from the lack of air. The nanites were working overtime Kim reached the 6th floor and finally took a step. Joes lungs were screaming but the nanites refused to let him die. He was thankful that he could breathe now but was in pure agony. Kim walked down the hall to the corner apartment and opened the door. She proceeded to the spare bedroom and began to change into her other attire. Joe had passed out by the time she reached the bedroom.

               Kim removed all her clothing including her underwear and dressed in a red and black corset and put on what she called her nut busters. They were made of a black leather and the heel came to a fine point. They were also decorated with small silver spikes across the toe of the high heel. She reached into her duffle bag and pulled out the Black Mamba. This was a black strap-on and was 13.5” long and the girth was 5.2” at the narrowest and over 8.5” at the widest. She roughly removed Joe from her shoe and noticed he was breathing but on conscious. She also noted the broken bones and how flat he had become. She attached Joe to the strap-on with a mixture of sting and glue and did so in a way so that from his chest to his head extended beyond the head of the dildo. She then tied a string to his head and made it taught so he would lay firm against the fake penis. Joe began to stir and realized he couldn’t move. He could only stare straight ahead.

               “It looks like my newest toy is awake.” Kim stated in a sultry tone.

               “Wh…whaa…what’s going on?” Joe asked in a soft tone. Joe was still delirious from the previous tortures that Kim put him through.

               Kim brought Joe up to her face while revealing her outfit. Joe was confused and Kim could tell. “You are going to be part of my session tonight.” Kim replied with a seductive tone she could no longer hide. “I have attached you to the strap-on that I will use on Brad tonight.”

               Seeing his sister dressed in a corset with those weird shoes and no underwear mad Joe more confused. “But wait…did she say he was attached to a strap-on she was going to use on her boyfriend?” Joe thought. He was really confused. “What the hell is going on Kim? Why are you dressed like that? And why the hell am I on a Strap-on?” Joe blurted out at once to try and get more information on the situation.

               “First of I told you to call me Mistress.” Kim said as she brought her left hand up and had her index finger tucked in. In o0ne motion she flicked Joe as hard as she could. “I will not tolerate a second offence. I already explained you will be a toy for me and Brad tonight. As for why I am dressed like this I am a dominatrix. I Like to dominate all forms of life, especially men, but I do have some female slaves as well. You may or may not meet them at a later date. As for the strap-on I am in the middle of stretching Brad. And you will help with this.” Kim stated with her level of lust increasing with every spoken word. Both Km and Joe heard the apartment door open and close with a hard bang.

               Brad was home and he was already hard waiting for his mistress. “Wait in the dungeon pup.” He heard Kim command. Brad walked to the dungeon he had personally made for his mistress. He also bought all the equipment in the dungeon. The walls were coated with a dark sound absorbing foam and the floor had a dark mahogany wood and the ceiling was painted like the night sky. The walls were adorned with art and toys alike. There was a queen bed in the center with handcuff and chains attached at each post that could be adjusted depending on the slave’s measurements. There was a smother box in one corner and an x-frame across the wall near the smother box. There were various vacuum beds and tiedowns on the opposite wall. Brad removed his clothes and took a kneeling position in front of the door awaiting his mistress. The only thing he had on was a red and black slave collar that matched Kim’s corset.

               Kim walked in with a syringe in one hand and noticed Brad kneeling on the floor. Brad was definitely a hunk. He was 6’5” tall and weighed 260 lbs. and had a mixture of muscle and fat leaning more towards muscle. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. His penis was 9.5” when erect and had a max girth of 5.3”.  “Take the position slave.” Kim ordered. Without saying a word Brad got in to position. Bending at the edge of the bed and stretching across it from the side. Kim came over and latched his collar to one of the chains on the side of the bed and made it taught. She then hand cuffed his wrists and ankles also pulling them taught. This made Brad make a soft squealing sound. “Oh, is my pup having trouble?” Kim teased as she softly touched his back. She went to one wall and grabbed a mask and some cock rings. She went over and attached the mask to Brad and made sure it was a tight fit. The mask blocked his eyes but not his mouth. She wanted to hear him make noises. She then locked the hood to the collar making it impossible to remove either one. She then went to his cock and wrapped her mouth around it. She made sure it was as erect as possible. She then placed the cock rings as far down as she could. Each one getting smaller and tighter as she placed them on. The Brad felt a jap in his ass as Kim plunged the syringe into her slave. “That is to make sure your friend stays erect.” She stated. “This is 100 time more potent than Viagra. That erection should last 6 – 8 hours. Now stay put while I finish getting ready.” Kim turned and left leaving Brad immobile and with a hurting erection.

               Kim entered the spare bedroom and grabbed the strap-on. She fastened it to herself and applied a small helping of lube along the length. She walked to the dungeon and proceeded to Brad. She slapped Brads back with the strap-on a few times before lining the tip to Brad’s entrance. She plunged the strap-on into her slave and proceeded to fuck him. She couldn’t take it much more. Knowing that her brother was inside her boyfriend and that he himself didn’t know made her pussy leak. She rammed the cock to its base eliciting a scream from Brad. “Babe I thought you would take it slow?” He asked obviously in pain.

               “You can take it for your Mistress, can’t you? And don’t forget to call me mistress slave” She replied in a disappointed yet sultry tone.

               “Of course, Mistress.” Brad responded.

               Joe was fighting for all he was worth, which wasn’t much. He heard Kim renter the room and then he was in motion. He heard a couple snaps and then felt some liquid being spread on him, which he assumed was lube from the smell and viscosity. He really didn’t want to experience this. Joe began to sway with the strap-on as Kim made her way to the dungeon. When the door swung open Joe could see Brad in all his glory. Kim walked over to him and then Joe was hitting Brad’s back. Each slap made his head hit Brads back and with him being secured so tightly his facial feature kept getting pushed into his skull. Then the cock was brough back and aligned with Brad’s asshole. Before Joe could scream, he was plunged into the hairy hole. The inside was slimy and had chunks surrounding it. It stunk like a sewer and there was definitely methane in here. In and out Joe went. He could hear the two giants moaning. Joe was disgusted, he was just a toy for the pleasure of two giants. Then the pumping motion stopped, and Joe hoped that it was over. Then he lurched forward and was rammed into the wall of Brad’s colon. His face hitting on each pump in. Faster and faster it went and deeper and deeper he went. He could feel his bonds becoming loose, he prayed that they would hold. After a few more thrusts he exited Brad’s ass with a pop.

               Brad was in bliss; he was loving the ramming of the strap-on up his ass even though he protested before. He was just getting into it when his mistress stopped and pulled out. Kim was panting from the bravado she was using to fuck Brad. The two lovers lay still both taking in the pure lust that still lingered in the room. That was until a squeaky noise came from the strap-on. Joe was alive and well. He was yelling for all his body was worth. This went on for only a few seconds before “Shut the fuck up you little pissant!” Kim yelled at full volume with her tone filled with lust and venom. Brad was confused as the little squeaking stopped.

               “Babe…What is going on?” Brad inquired.

               Kim made and audible “tsk” and raced over and uncovered Brad’s eyes. She removed her strap-on and brought it to Brads face. Brad could see it out of the corner of his eyes and did what he knew was expected of him and opened his mouth. Kim gripped the base and roughly shoved over 8” of the cock into his mouth. Brad could taste the lube and the small amount of shit from his own ass. He fought against his gag reflex and then Kim began to pump it in and out. However, this session felt different. Brad noticed something on the end of the cock and fought against it, worried that something was wrong.

               Joe was in utter shock. He never heard his sister get so loud or him get so scared from the tone of her voice. She roughly removed him, and he saw Brads mouth a gape. Before he realized what was going on, he was shoved to the back of Brad’s throat, his head hitting Brad’s uvula and then being forced down Brad’s throat a good 3 inches. Kim kept Joe in this position for a couple of minutes. Joe could feel the muscles traying to drag him down to the gullet below. His bonds loosening with each gulp. Then he felt a lurch backwards and thought he was being removed, then the pumping began. In and out and twisted around. Joe was getting dizzy from the motion. He could feel Brad struggle to try and remove the invader from his throat. Then he was brought out after a few minutes of this forced blowjob and was brought cock to eye with Brad.

               Brad looked on in shock. Was this thing real? He asked himself and then he heard it make a noise.

               “What the fuck Kim?!” Joe shouted. He was pissed that his sister would use him in such a way. “How could you do this to your brother? Your own blood and flesh?”

               “Holy fuck it is real!” Brad thought. “Wait did it say it was her brother?!?” Brad looked closely at the tiny figure and through the saliva and lube he noticed that it was Joe. “What the fuck is going on.” He yelled out loud.

               Both toy and slave began to yell and curse at Kim. It was annoying when Joe did it but now her loyal slave was questioning her? The queen that had a 10-person strong slave force mixed between men and women and a following on twitter and only fans in the hundreds of thousands? The one twitter worshipped as the one true goddess? She gripped Brads throat and Joes head as she stood and looked at both of them. Her grip so tight that Brad was already turning blue and Joe was bleeding from his ears. “Listen her you two fuck wits. I am the mistress and I am in charge. You both have mad grave errors in addressing me in such a way!” Kim started. Her voice was overflowing with venom. The lust had long since passed. She would teach these worms a lesson. “This is my new toy; slave and he will be making a regular appearance in our sessions. Unless you can’t handle it. If that is the case than I have no use for you. How he got this way is a secret as is the fact that he even exists. If word gets out, I will know it was you and I will kill you.” Kim’s eyes told Brad she was serious, and he immediately pissed himself from fear. “As for you my little sex toy, Mom said you were no longer family. If she is okay with it than so am I. You have only been introduced to my lifestyle. You will find out just how violent I can be. If you understand I want slave to lick the toy. If the toy agrees I want him to lick slave.” Kim finished. The two instruments of her domination quickly licked each other to show their capitulation to Kim’s service. Kim released both toy and slave from her grip. She unlocked Brad and order him to lick up his mess and then lay on top of the bed. He did as he was ordered and while he was completing his task Kim grabbed more bondage glue and tape from one of the dressers. She returned to the bed to see Brad laying on top of it and then proceeded to lock him into his new position. Then she grabbed the strap-on and roughly removed Brad. It tore his skin raw and was certain his legs broke from the force.

               Kim walked over to Brad and roughly gripped his rock-hard cock. She then brought Joe over and placed him next to his cock and bound him to it like a it was a pole. Brad’s cock overshadowed Joe with ease having more than 6” or to Joe 6’ on him. Kim made sure that the Joe was securely tied before she got up and crossed the room to one of the chests full of equipment. Joe was absolutely disgusted. He was bound so tight he could barely move his neck. He could feel each pulse of the penis behind him. Brad couldn’t believe that Kim just bound her brother to his dick. He felt disgust that another guy was touching his cock, but he had to admit that the action Kim was doing was turning him on. He still couldn’t get over the fact that Joe was up his ass.

               Kim returned to the bed with a cattle prod and several lit candles. She straddled Brad’s chest and placed the candles on the headboard. Brad was entranced in the view Kim was giving him. She looked down at Brad and had a playful smirk on her face as she turned the cattle prod to the 8th setting. She was ready for the next round. She moved her crotch down over Brad’s aching cock and in turn Joe. Joe looked up as something dripped on his head. He strained to look up and what he saw scared him to his bones. Above him was Kim’s pussy leaking pre cum. To Joe it looked like a ravenous monster with its mouth drooling in anticipation of its treat. Then something cold and metal was placed on his left side. A second later he was in intense pain from a jolt of electricity.

               Kim was ready for the next stage of torture. With her pussy right above her lover’s cock and in turn her brother she brough the cattle prod to Brad’s cock and while she didn’t mean to, but she also was touching Joe. She pressed the trigger and both Brad and Joe howled in pain. She glanced down and realized she shocked Joe directly as well. She couldn’t believe her luck. She was hoping to shock him indirectly. She laughed hysterically and released the trigger. Without giving Joe or Brad time to recoup she slammed her body down. Her pussy hungerly swallowed up Brad’s cock and Joe right along with it. Kim sat for a few seconds before she rode Brad vigorously. The slapping of skin against skin filled the air as Kim rode harder and harder. The only thing that interrupted the moment is when Kim would rise far enough for Brad to exit her and the moaning was replaced by screams as she would apply the cattle prod to either his balls, his cock or directly to Joe. After a few seconds of shocking Brad and Joe she would begin to ride Brad again. It was only about 15 minutes in when she could tell Brad was ready to blow even though he had multiple cock rings on. She slammed her thighs down and leaned over to Brad’s ears and whispered, “You fuckers will learn to respect me and that you are my toys to do with as I wish.” As she turned that cattle prod to its highest setting. She pulled his cock out and sat on the edge of the bed. Brad’s eyes were pleading for her to finish. She brought the cattle prod over to his cock and made sure Joe was between it. She flicked it on and both Brad and Joe were screeching in pain until the only sound that filled the room was the crackling of the cattle prod. Kim let go of the trigger and proceeded across the room to get a couple more toys.

               Joe couldn’t believe how much pain he was in. The shock caught him off guard and felt like he would die again for the umpteenth time. Then he was plunged into a dark, tight tunnel. That’s when he realized he was in his sister’s pussy. But something else was happening. He was beginning to see the details of Kim’s’ pussy even though there was no light source. The nanites evolved to give Joe a type of night vision that allowed him to see even if there was no light source. They though he was a soldier being tortured with sensory deprivation and enabled this vision in the hope he would find a way out. There was no such luck. Joe felt and saw the walls rise and fall again. Each bump and valley pushing past his face in an increasing tempo. It became a blur of motion as the pace kept increasing. The friction was causing his skin to turn red and small cuts were beginning to form. Suddenly, he would be treated to the cool air as Brad’s cock exited the pussy. “Maybe it was over, and he would be freed soon.” Joe thought. How wrong he was. He felt another shock even though the prongs were nowhere near him. And then he was in the pussy as she rode the cock again. This would be repeated over and over. Joe would swallow gallon and gallons of Brad’s and Kim’s juices. On one exit Joe was preparing for another shock but when he felt both prongs, one on his stomach and another near his neck, he began to scream for Kim to stop. His skin was mostly down to the dermis and was actively bleeding. Then the shock came. He couldn’t even scream as the prong on his neck made sure of that. He could hear the crackling of his flesh over the ticks from the prongs. Then darkness returned as he was plunged into the depth of Kim’s pussy without a second of rest. This would continue for a while with her switching between shocking Brad’s cock or Joe directly. Then Kim came to a halt and the pressure increased dramatically as she squeezed her vaginal muscles. After a few moments the walls released, and Joe was once again in fresh air. This time he saw Kim move off the bed and deliberately bring the cattle prod toward hm and the cock he was attached to. One prong dug into his side as the other dug into the cock. The next moment brough a shock so strong that it made his blood boil. He could see the blood begin to bubble after a few moments of the continuous shock and at one point his body couldn’t take it anymore and he passed out from the extreme pain.

               Kim returned to the bed with more bondage glue, a small hard plastic O-ring, some pliers, some smelling salts and a tens machine. She looked upon her two passed out slaves and smiled. This was the most fun she gas had in a while and this was only the beginning. The next session would be so much more fun. She removed Brad’s mask as she attached the tens machine to Brad. A couple of pads were placed on his chest and another set on his cock and balls. She set the setting as high as it would go. She then proceeded to roughly removed Joe from Brad’s cock. She held Joe in her left hand. She inserted one pair of pliers in his mouth and brough over the O-ring with another. She forced it in and removed both pliers. Joes moth was now forever in an “O” shape. She set Joe down on the bed and applied a heathy amount around Brad’s penis. She brought Joe up and aligned his mouth with Brad’s urethra and applied pressure for about a minute. After she was sure Joe was firmly attached, she grabbed the smelling salts and swung them under both Brad’s and Joe’s noses. After they were both awake, she brought over a candle and began to drip the hot wax on both Brad’s cock and Joe. The scalding wax made both men howl. Candle after candle was brought over until a healthy coating was applied to both Joe and the cock he was attached to. Before Brad could say anything, Kim stood up and began to whip off the hardened wax, eliciting small shrieks from Brad. She grabbed a glove and applied some ointment that she specially made from the California Reaper Pepper. She then turned on the tens machine and gripped Brads cock and began to pump it.  Brad was in hell as he felt his girlfriend and mistress grip his cock. The burning sensation was strong and small blisters began to from on his cock. He was so close when he passed out that he didn’t care where her brother was or how much pain he himself was in. He wanted a happy ending. Brad was so deep in lust that he couldn’t feel the struggling on the tip of his cock. It only took a couple of minutes before Brad exploded. After the orgasm subsided, he felt Kim’s grip tighten and then something was painfully pulled from the tip of his cock. He looked down and saw Joe.

               Joe was slowly gaining consciousness. His head felt like there was a fog and he couldn’t think clearly. He could feel something hard in his mouth forcing it open. The next thing he noticed was the strong odor of musk. He slowly opened his eyes and he was staring right at the head of Brad’s cock. He tried to move his mouth, but found it was stuck in place. He struggled as he felt how wax drip on his head. He started to panic as the wax took over and coated him in a thick layer. The was burned and melted his skin. The pain was intense, and it invaded any open orifice on his body. He began to hear thwacks as the cock he was on was jolted by some unknown force until he was hit with the tip of the whip. His head cracked and he began to bleed from his nose from the forced of the hit. The cock began to pulse as his siter gripped it and began to pump. The pumping got faster and faster. The pulses started to come quicker and quicker. That’s when he tasted something salty and realized something horrific. “Oh My God, my mouth is over his slit and his precum is leaking directly into my mouth” Joe said in a panic. He began to struggle even harder wince he knew his sister’s plan. That’s when he felt the cock jerk as the orgasm hit. The cock went off like a fire hose. Joes throat couldn’t even protest as the pressure of the ejaculate forced its way down his throat. Then he felt something weird. Instead of the cum forcing its way back up or through his ass, Joe’s stomach was expanding to fit all the cum that was being injected into him. There had to be over 20 gallons of the stuff in his stomach. He looked like a little water balloon. After Brad’s orgasm subsided, Joe felt Kim grab him and in one go ripped him off the tip of Brad’s cock. This tore away his lips and left him groaning due to the rawness and pain of being expanded. He was staring into Kim’s eyes.

               Kim brought Joe up to her face and laughed. Joe looked like a flesh colored water balloon. She would toss him in the air and giggle at hearing the cum slosh around. She then brought up a condom and placed Joe in it. She stuffed him into her pussy and brought up a vibrator and inserted it. She then grabbed the vibrator with one hand and the cattle prod with the other. She then sat above Brad’s head and brought the cattle prod down and began to shock him as she masturbated.

               Joe was having a panic attack. One moment he was stuffed in the open looking at his sister and the next he was inside a condom stuffed in the tight confines of Kim’s pussy. His night vision was still working and saw the hole expand as something else was inserted and left there. For a few moments Joe was relatively in peace. He felt the prison shake and the walls tighten as something came rushing in. That’s when he saw the purple tip before it rammed into him. That’s when he realized that she was masturbating again. “Holy fuck, how horny could one woman be?” He asked himself. As the pace picked up, he could hear his sister moan in ecstasy. Then his prison shifted, and the vibrator would alternate hitting him in the head and the stomach. When she was close, she jammed the vibrator in, and it felt like he was hit by a truck and all the cum was forced from his stomach. As the orgasm reach the high, he was forced out at a high speed and fell onto Brad’s chest.

               Kim was in heaven. The screams of pain coming from Brad and the fact that Joe was inside her suffocating as she was building an orgasm bigger and more powerful than she has ever had since she first discovered her sadistic tendencies. Then when the orgasm came, she was taken by surprise. The vibrator disappeared and she clamped down as hard as possible to live just a little longer in this moment. She came so hard that both the dildo and her brother shot out and she caked Brad’s face with ejaculate. She fell in a kneeling posture since her legs were so shaky from such an intense orgasm. This in turn caused her to smother Brad. After taking a couple of minutes to recover she got up and noticed Brad was still breathing and would be fine. She injected another shot of the erection serum into his arm just to humiliate him a little bit more and untied him. She grabbed Joe who had now fallen unconscious and a small hook and roughly removed the O-ring from his mouth. Kim stuffed Joe into her bra and made her way home.

               When she walked through the door, she was confronted by her Liz. “Can you make sure Joe is ready in the morning? I need some time to prepare him for tomorrow.”

               “Of course, you can have him now. Just give me a couple of minutes.” Replied Kim.

               Kim went into the bathroom and reached into her bra and removed Joe. She proceeded to wash him under some warm water. When she left the bathroom, she dropped Joe into Liz’s cleavage and walked away giggling at Liz’s reaction.

               Liz gasped and jumped back as Joe was dropped into her cleavage nonchalantly. “God, you could have just given him to me normally.” She shouted at Kim.

“Where would the fun be in that? Kim responded. “Good night baby sis.”

               Liz looked down and saw how red and splotchy Joe was. He in no doubt took in part of her sadistic games. Liz knew about Kim’s tendencies due to her walking in on her and one of her teammates when she was younger. “You’re just starting out brother.” She whispered as she made her way up to her bedroom without removing Joe.

End Notes:

              Joe just survived a trip through hell. Now its Liz’s turn to take her twin brother for a ride. What does she have instore for him and can his sanity survive? Find out in the next chapter.

              Thank you for reading this long chapter. Let me know how you like the story so far. Thank you again.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8994