Roommate Wanted by 5952
Summary: Paying rent in college can be hard, but Kelly aims to change that. Follow her on her quest to find a new roommate.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8545 Read: 44140 Published: March 27 2020 Updated: April 11 2020

1. Introduction by 5952

2. Mike, Six Inches by 5952

3. Ian, Three Inches by 5952

4. Kevin, Half a Centimeter by 5952

5. Shawn, Four Inches by 5952

6. Liam, One Inch by 5952

Introduction by 5952
“Okay Muffin, I love you, bye!” Kelly said with a smile as she ended the facetime call. She put down her phone and looked over at her friend Rebecca, who had been politely quiet during the call.
“Muffin?” She asked, a smirk on her face.
“Shut up! He loves it!” Kelly laughed.
“I can't believe you're doing the long distance thing with your high school boyfriend, why don't you break up with him?”
“Um, because I love him? Why would I do that?”
“Hello! Because you're going to different universities! His dick is a hundred miles away and you're literally surrounded by better specimens,” Rebecca declared. “I've seen your boyfriend honey, you can do better.”
“Bitch!” Kelly laughed and gave her friend a gentle push. “Hand me that vodka, I need a drink after today.”
“Another long day at work?” Rebecca asked, referring to the fast food job her friend had taken up to pay the rent in her tiny studio apartment.
“Yeah! It's taking every damn dime I make to pay the rent and I'm still dipping into my student loans!” She took a swig. “Sorry you had to pay for the vodka, by the way.”
“No problem.” Rebecca's parents were paying her tuition with money to spare. She got a playful look and eyed Kelly. “You know, there is one way you could pay the rent and have plenty left over. You might not like it though, and your boyfriend definitely wouldn't like it.”
“Try me.” Kelly said, passing the bottle back.
“Well,” Rebecca started “You know those tiny people?”
“The ones who caught the shrinking virus? Yeah, we have a lot of them on campus right? Don't they have their own dorm?”
“They do,” Rebecca answered “But a lot of them want to get out of there. Some of them try to be roommates with regular sized people like you and me, but if you want to make some real money you've got to go one step further.”
Kelly hadn't considered rooming with a tiny. In theory it could work, even her spartan apartment would be like a palace to some of them. She would be worried about stepping on them, though. Still, the idea of not worrying about the rent and not having to work was extremely appealing to her, this job was leeching her grades along with her energy. She heard herself ask. “Yeah? And what's that?”
Rebecca grinned like a predator about to pounce on its prey, on a mission to drive a wedge between Kelly and her long distance relationship “Well some of these tinies come from really rich families, and some of them, guys especially, are paying a shitload of money to live in a girl's pussy.”
Kelly nearly spit out her vodka “What?!” she exclaimed, breaking into nervous laughter. “I can't do that! Can you imagine what Will would say?”
“It's not like it's cheating! These guys are smaller than the average dick, they couldn't fuck you if they wanted to! And besides, you don't have to tell your boyfriend...”
“Rude!” Kelly pushed her friend again.
“Kelly do you really think he isn't checking out every nice ass that walks past him? I see this all the time, sooner or later one of you is going to give in and cheat and it's usually the guy. You might as well have a little fun on the side too!”
Kelly shut down the conversation after that and changed the subject. The girls got good and drunk and eventually Rebecca left. Kelly went to bed and tossed and turned for nearly an hour before sitting up and turning on the light. Her mind was racing. A tiny guy paying to live in her pussy? Why would they want that? What would that feel like? Was it really not cheating? Was Will being faithful? Why was thinking about this getting her so...excited?
Head swimming in alcohol, Kelly picked up her laptop and pulled up her university's buy/sell/rent page and started typing an ad.

ROOMMATE WANTED.
Tiny roommate wanted to share studio apartment. Looking for tiny male to rent “intimate space”. Must be comfortable with “tight spaces” and getting wet. Picture of “accommodations” attached. Send me an email to come by and check things out, looking forward to meeting you!

With that Kelly attached a full body selfie she'd taken for her boyfriend to show off the “accommodations”, and with just the slightest bit of hesitation she clicked “Post”. She closed her laptop and, feeling weirdly relieved, went to sleep.
Mike, Six Inches by 5952
Kelly woke to a splitting headache, and five emails in her inbox. When she read the subject lines she sat bolt upright, the room spinning as she did so. Shit! It wasn't a dream, she'd actually posted the ad! In a nervous rush Kelly picked up her laptop and with trembling hands took down the ad she'd placed.

Kelly ignored her inbox that whole day, feeling guilty and a little sick about what she'd done. As the day dragged on though, she found herself opening her email app, almost tapping on an email to read it but not quite getting there.

That night after she talked to Will Kelly's mind started racing again, and even though she was sober she couldn't stop thinking about what it might be like to have a tiny little guy inside of her, it wouldn't leave her alone. Finally, her heart beating hard in her chest, Kelly opened one email. Then another, and she kept going until she'd read all five of them. Then she reread them. In less than eight hours five little guys had looked at a picture of her and decided they wanted to live inside of her. Why was that so...encouraging? Empowering? What was the word? Rebecca had been right too, the sums they were offering were huge. She could pay her rent twice over, not have a job, and still have money to spare.

Kelly put her phone down and tried to sleep, thinking that she needed time to process all this. However, she snapped awake at 5 AM, and before the grit was even out of her eyes she was writing replies and scheduling times, her first prospective roommate would arrive after class that day...

Kelly walked into her apartment and sat on her bed. Classes had dragged on forever, and the more time that went by the longer it seemed to take. All she could think about was the guest she would be entertaining. She still had an hour to wait. She tried to read for class, tried to check her social media, nothing worked. She gave up and spent that hour sitting rigid on her bed, wiping her sweaty palms on her jeans.

She nearly jumped when her phone dinged, indicating her guest, Mike, had arrived. She stepped out into the hallway and picked up the shoebox she'd left out there, a safe place for tinies. She marveled and the weight she felt in the box as she put it down on her bed. Trying to keep her hands from shaking, she lifted the lid.

Kelly's first thought was what the little man must be seeing. She was tall for a girl at 5'11”. She was skinny with small breasts, but she had a nice round ass and her thighs comfortably filled their space in her jeans. She was a little pale from all the time she spent indoors. She had big brown eyes and a toothy smile, and straight shoulder length hair that she'd dyed blonde. She had no problem turning heads, and this little guy was no exception.

Her first thought faded fast though as she noticed her guest. She'd only seen a few tinies, but she knew that this one was huge among them, standing at just over 6 inches tall. He had short cropped brown hair and a square jaw, and the muscle underneath his clothes caused them to fit him snugly. She didn't doubt that at his old size he'd turned more than a few heads himself. He stood up in the box.
“Hi,” He smiled, showing off a row of straight teeth “I'm Mike”.

Kelly froze for a moment but collected herself “Kelly,” She smiled back “Pleased to meet you.”
They chatted about her apartment and made some small talk, trying to get to know each other. Mike was a business major and president of his debate team. Kelly was in no clubs and barely getting by with her Anthropology degree, so she tried to steer the conversation to him.

Finally after an awkward pause Mike looked up at her and said “So...can I, you know, take the tour?”

Kelly stared at him dumbfounded for a moment, trying to process what he was asking and finally rationalizing that it was a perfectly reasonable request, given the circumstances. “Oh!” She said “Of course! Um, let me just...”

Kelly unzipped her jeans and shimmied them down to her knees, blushing heavily at the way she was exposing herself. She looked down at Mike and noticed he'd locked his eyes on her crotch.

“I um-” He started, a bit less smooth than he'd been just minutes ago “I've never done this before. Should I just-”

“Oh, yeah, here, I'll take care of it...” Kelly turned around and squatted a bit over Mike, trying not to think about the view he was getting. She reached between her legs and grabbed him, holding him rigid like she would a dick, and started to sit down on him.

Kelly felt the tickle of Mike's hair, felt his head enter her body, then everything stopped painfully at his shoulders. All this nervousness had left Kelly bone dry. “Shit. Sorry, here I'll..” Kelly trailed off as she pulled herself off Mike and got to her knees, her face burning red as she felt around for the lube she kept under her bed. She found it, reached between her legs and applied a generous amount, then stood back up and grabbed Mike again.

“Okay,” Kelly said, lowering herself over him and feeling just a little more confident “Let's try that again...”

She felt his hair and head enter again, and this time the lips of her pussy slid easily over his shoulders. She lowered herself inch by inch, unable to think as she looked down and watched an entire human being get swallowed by her vagina. Finally her lips kissed the bed and Kelly just sat there for a moment, astonished at what she had done.

She decided that while Mike took his “tour”, that maybe she should see what normal life would be like with him living in there. She stood and pulled up her jeans, zipping Mike in. Her pussy felt incredibly full, fuller than even Will could make her feel, and every slight movement on her part shifted Mike in her body and sent chills down her spine. All was well, until Mike started to move.

Kelly didn't know if he was trying to get more comfortable or only checking his phone, but the simple movement of his limbs inside her caused her to yelp out over and over in surprise. He continued his squirming, and Kelly dropped to her hands and knees, unable to stand. Mike was simply shifting around, and it was driving Kelly crazy. He was as big as a dick, and moving in ways a dick never could. This was by far the best sensation to ever grace Kelly's inner walls, and there was no way she could live like this.

She tried to reach up, to unbutton her jeans, to retrieve Mike, and having one hand off the ground caused her to lose balance when he moved again. She fell face down onto the floor, her ass still high in the air. She succeeded in yanking down her pants, but this angle caused Mike to sink ever so slightly deeper into her, and she felt his head bump into her cervix. Kelly moaned loudly and fell to her side. Panting and whimpering, she sat up and plunged her fingers into herself, finding Mikes ankles and grabbing them, pulling him out and dropping him between her legs.

“Fuck.” Kelly panted, looking at Mike. His clothes were soaked through and he was covered with a thick layer of her cum. “I'm sorry, I can't do this.”

Mike slowly got up, brushing thick globules off his clothes and sputtering a bit. “It's okay Kelly, me either. It's a bit more-uh-cramped than I expected.”

Kelly pulled up her pants and opened her door to let Mike out. She blushed again as he watched his slick form stumble a bit as he walked down the hall. They weren't going to be roommates, but they'd promised to stay in touch. She felt completely awkward talking to Will that night, unable to answer him when he asked how her day was.

She had four appointments to go, what was she thinking?
Ian, Three Inches by 5952
Kelly could have used a rest after her encounter with Mike, but somehow she'd managed to schedule all five appointments five days in a row. She wasn't less nervous today, but she was more prepared. It had been nearly impossible to get Mike out of her body with her jeans pulled up, so today she wore a short denim skirt. She'd also taken care to lube up beforehand. That should prevent some problems.

Her phone dinged like yesterday and she brought the shoebox into her room like yesterday, and she hoped there wouldn't be another six inch tiny under the lid.

Her hopes were answered, and inside the box stood Ian. Ian was skinny and wore baggy clothes. He had a weak chin and patchy facial hair, and his greasy brown hair was matted to his head. He stood only three inches tall.

“You must be Ian, I'm Kelly, nice to meet you!” She gave him her finger and he shook it. “I was thinking we could talk and get to know each other a little then if things are going well you can take a tour and-”

“Actually I'd like to start with the tour if that's okay.” Ian cut her off.

Kelly blinked in surprise. She supposed there was nothing wrong with starting with the tour. Ian's offer was by far the most generous, maybe she shouldn't be surprised that he wanted to get down to business? Not every tiny was going to be a smooth conversationalist like Mike.

“Um-sure. Here.” She took the shoebox off the bed, and when she stood back up she saw that Ian had advanced. He was now standing at a point on the bed where he could see up Kelly's skirt and was looking right up it. Kelly suddenly felt weird about not wearing panties.

“You're beautiful.” Ian said as she climbed over him and laid down on her back.

“Uh-thanks...” Kelly replied, unsure of what to say to that as she lifted her left knee so Ian could walk under it. Once he was between her legs she dropped her knee and sat up on her shoulders, watching her guest.

Ian walked between her thighs and disappeared up her skirt. For a few moments nothing happened, then she felt tiny hands pressing on her lips, caressing them. The little guy spent a few minutes just rubbing his hands all over her vulva which felt really unnecessary to Kelly. Then Ian's arms slid inside her, then his head, then his upper torso, and then he stopped. Kelly could feel his little arms flailing against her walls, trying to find a grip. Ian suddenly pulled out.

“A little help here m'lady?” Ian called up. She cringed a bit at his choice of words, but Kelly hiked up her skirt, then reached down and hooked both her index fingers into her pussy. She pulled them apart, opening herself for Ian.

Ian climbed up into the now spacious tunnel, then slipped almost comically and tumbled deep into Kelly's pussy. Kelly's fingers were starting to hurt, so she pulled them out, allowing her lips to close and her walls to collapse down on Ian, figuring he'd gotten the help he needed. She tugged her skirt back down and clasped her hands over her stomach, watching her crotch. Nothing happened for a while, then Ian started slithering (that was the only way she could think of it) deeper into her. She could feel every movement he made, but it wasn't nearly as intense as with Mike, the pressure on her walls simply wasn't there. It wasn't really pleasurable, either. The sensation was there, but with every little movement Kelly only felt slight revulsion. So far Ian had not impressed her, and he'd have to change his tune pretty quick to change Kelly's mind.

Ian finally reached the end of her pussy, and Kelly tensed up when she felt him lean back against her cervix. There was some brief fidgeting, and then it happened, a rhythm of short, quick twitches coming from Ian. Kelly lay there puzzled, trying to figure out what he might be doing, and then her blood ran cold. The little bastard was masturbating inside her! This was not okay. Kelly picked up her phone and called Ian. Twice. She got voicemail each time. She sent him a text “Hey! What are you doing?!”, and when it was clear he was ignoring her she decided this interview was over.

Kelly plunged two fingers into herself, sending them as deep as the could go. They found Ian's legs, but he was beyond slippery at this point and he had no trouble sliding out of Kelly's grasp. Kelly leaped up from her bed and began jumping up and down, trying to dislodge Ian. “Hey asshole you can't jack off inside me! You could get me pregnant!”

The jumping paid off, and Ian fell in little starts down the length of Kelly's pussy. When his feet were sticking out of her she grabbed them and yanked him out. She adjusted her grip and closed him into her fist. She noticed that his dick was limp and she hoped with all her might that he hadn't cum inside of her. Before she could say anything Ian cut her off.

“I love you.” He said “Please be my girlfriend.”

“Are you fucking kidding me? Absolutely not! Why would you think it was okay to do that without my permission?!”

“I just thought that if we had sex you'd see how good I was at it and you'd want to-”

“That. Was not. Sex.” Kelly growled. Then she walked to her front door, opened it, and tossed Ian into the hall, not knowing if the fall would hurt him and not caring.

She talked with Will again that night and was even more distant. In spite of Ian taking advantage of her, she replayed their encounter over and over in her head. Was it the power she'd had over him? Was it the risk from what he was doing? Why couldn't she stop thinking about it? If Ian had been normal sized she would have called the police, but what stopped her today? Was it because he was so tiny? She tossed and turned in her bed that night, unable to turn off her thoughts. Ian was a piece of shit, sure, but something about him-no, something about that power dynamic, something about tiny guys in general excited her.

She felt ashamed with herself for doing so, but eventually she dropped her hand to her clit and began to masturbate. She tried thinking of Will but wound up mostly thinking of Mike filling her up, and occasionally thinking of Ian slip sliding around inside of her...

“What the fuck is wrong with me?”
Kevin, Half a Centimeter by 5952
Kelly almost canceled all her appointments after that. She was disgusted by Ian's behavior and yet there was something, something about tiny men that was exciting to her. She was playing a game where there was a very real risk of her winding up pregnant, but for some reason she didn't want to stop. Every time she opened that shoebox it was like taking the wrapper off a new piece of candy, and she wanted more.

Kelly was ready today, a conversation was going to happen before any kind of tour and the creeps would be weeded out. She had only a couple of hours between classes and her guest was already running late. Finally she got the text that he'd arrived, and she brought a surprisingly light box into her room. When she pulled off the lid she thought it was empty, then she noticed a very tiny speck running around in the box. This little guy was only half a centimeter tall! Unsure of what to do, she called him.

“Um Hi, Kevin? Is that you?” She asked, still unsure whether she was looking at a man or a bug.

“Hi! Kelly? It's nice to meet you!” Kevin shouted back even though shouting was not necessary. Probably a response to her size.

They chatted for nearly a half hour. Kevin was a Physics major. He didn't have a lot of friends due to his size and was very focused on his studies, but in spite of this was a very friendly guy, if not a little shy and awkward. Kelly had no idea what he looked like, she tried to picture other Physics majors she'd met but then reminded herself that that didn't make a difference.

Kelly couldn't stop imagining how she must look to Kevin. He was the smallest person she'd ever seen. Each of her thighs alone were bigger than skyscrapers to him, her whole body larger than a city, and he wanted to live inside of her? Why? Her pussy wouldn't just be a tunnel to him, it would be a cavern, a cave system that crossed state lines. Every step she took would be an earthquake in his world. Her folds would be like a mountain range to him, the slightest trickle of her fluids a river that he'd have to ford. The lube had already been overkill, but now Kelly could feel herself getting wet. Her curiosity was driving her crazy, and she offered him a tour almost a little too eagerly.

“So, how should we do this?” Kelly laughed softly, suddenly unsure of how to handle Kevin.

“I'm afraid you'll have to do most of the work,” Kevin said “It takes me a while to get from one place to another.”

“Right.” Kelly said, and lowered her hand into the box for Kevin to climb into a fingernail the size of an SUV.

Kelly climbed into bed slowly, careful not to drop Kevin. She kept her eyes glued on him, even the sensitive nerves in her fingertip couldn't tell her whether he was still there. She'd worn a pleated skirt today, and as she brought up her knees it fell back around her waist, exposing her. Kevin was on speaker phone.

“Okay, I'm gonna put you in, are you ready?”

“Ready!”

Kelly used one hand to pry her lips open, then she gently tilted her finger until she saw the bug named Kevin tumble out of her fingernail and into her lubed up pussy. He yelped a little on the phone and she winced, realizing that the couple inches she'd dropped him had probably been like throwing him off a building. She felt the ever so slightest impact as Kevin landed inside her, and then-nothing. An entire human being was in her body and she couldn't even feel him.

Kelly slowly let her lips close “Are you okay?” She asked, a little nervous.

“Yeah I'm fine, it was a surprisingly soft landing.” Kevin sounded a little shaken, but he didn't stop. The sound over the speaker sounded like macaroni being mixed as he slipped through Kelly's folds. He didn't talk much, but she could hear the sounds of him exerting himself as he explored.

Confident that Kevin wouldn't be a distracting roommate, Kelly sat down at her desk and did some homework. She giggled to herself, she couldn't stop thinking of Kevin as a brave little explorer with Khaki shorts and a safari hat, spelunking some unknown cave. After about an hour she heard Kevin say “Okay, I'm ready to come out!”

Kelly laid back on her bed and spread her lips open “There, can you see the way out?”

“No, everything's dark, I can't see anything...”

Kelly then hooked her fingers into her entrance as she had done yesterday for Ian and spread herself wide. “What about now?”

“Still nothing!”

A jolt of fear ran up Kelly's spine. Kevin was obviously deep inside of her, and he was small enough that he could actually fit through her cervix. What if Kevin had somehow found his way into her womb? Kelly slipped a finger in and probed as much as she could, but if she touched him she couldn't tell. She'd lost him!

“Kevin?” She asked, her voice trembling a little “I can't find you.”

“What?! Oh no, oh no” She could hear Kevin start to hyperventilate.

“Look, Kevin I'm sorry, just stay calm okay? Oh shit. Hey, I've got to go to class, but I'll go to the student clinic right after and get you out okay? You'll be fine in there, I promise.”

“Kelly wait! Don't leave me in here!” Kevin started, but she hung up the call and grabbed her bag, trying not to freak out as she left for class.

Kelly's fear subsided when the lecture started, the touch of routine making everything feel normal. Kevin was clearly frightened though, and had clearly lost track of time. He sent Kelly several texts and a few voicemails during class. The only thing she could do was let him know where she was, how much time was left, and that he was safe. It was so strange to sit in class with a little man up her pussy and nobody around her knowing it, she absentmindedly wondered how many of her fellow students were doing the exact same thing.

Kelly went to the clinic after class as promised and found out she had to wait until tomorrow to be seen, and when she told Kevin this he went into a full panic. The calls and voicemails intensified, and carried on well into the evening. All his panicking had destroyed the image of the brave little explorer she once had in her head, and she felt oddly disappointed. She felt bad for Kevin, but he was interrupting her studying and she couldn't focus. She finally blocked him and carried on with her homework in peace.

She had to email her other two potential roommates to push their interviews back a day. She was even more distant when she facetimed with Will that night, her thoughts trailing back to the microscopic man lost somewhere in her reproductive system as she talked to him. She started to touch herself before she went to bed but remembered the danger Kevin might be in and stopped. It was hard getting to sleep.

The next day Kelly unblocked Kevin and tried to check in on him (33 texts, 9 voicemails), but the call went straight to voicemail. Poor Kevin's phone must have died somewhere in the night. She avoided the voicemails, unsure that she wanted to hear a message recorded somewhere inside her vagina or worse, her womb. She made her appointment at the clinic between classes, almost at the 24 hour mark from when she'd dropped Kevin inside of her. The doctor opened her up with a speculum, and using a specialized eyepiece and rubberized tweezers was able to gently extract Kevin. He hadn't made it to her womb, but was dangerously close, wedged in a space beneath her cervix. She got a long lecture from the doctor about how there were safer ways for her and her little boyfriend to have sex and Kelly had to sit there and listen to the whole thing, unwilling to explain what had really happened. Kelly got dressed and walked to the petri dish Kevin had been deposited in, squinting to try to see him and then widening her eyes in surprise when he backed away in apparent fear. She apologized and asked him to forgive her. Kevin's phone was still dead though, and Kelly couldn't hear him. Finally she said an awkward goodbye and left, fairly confident that she'd never hear from Kevin again...
Shawn, Four Inches by 5952
For the first time since she started this little adventure, Kelly had gone a full day without a tiny man inside of her. Still, she kept replaying these encounters over and over in her head. Mike, the best dildo a girl could ask for. Ian, the pervert who took advantage of her. Kevin, completely at her mercy and completely unable to get her attention. Each one was so different and, even though she was ashamed to admit it, weirdly hot in their own way. She could only wonder what surprises tonight's guest would bring.

That guest arrived as scheduled, at 7 PM. He could only do a late meeting and Kelly made it happen. She was wearing a silky tank top and some short matching pajama shorts. She brought the box into her room and opened it to reveal Shawn. Shawn was handsome, black, and had an amazing smile. He stood about four inches tall.

“Hey” Kelly said simply, taken aback by how good looking he was.

“Hey yourself” Shawn said, his eyes traveling up her thighs and into her shorts.

Shawn was an economics major. He was charming, even more so than Mike, and more than a little flirty. Kelly found herself blushing often as she got to know him, and was ready to give him a tour within five minutes of meeting him. There was a chemistry here, they really clicked. On some level this felt like a little bit more than a business transaction.

“I don't know about you Kelly, but I think it's about time I got inside you.” Shawn said boldly, not holding anything back.

Kelly said nothing, she just smiled sheepishly and nodded. Shawn was flirty in a way that Will had never been, and although she hated to admit it it was driving Kelly wild. She decided she wanted to give him a show, so she turned her back to him before she hooked her thumbs into her waistband and brought down her shorts. She bent down low, lower than she had to, going slow and giving Shawn time to take in her ass and pussy as they loomed over him. She grabbed Shawn and laid down on her back. She brought him to her face, kissed him, then brought his head and shoulders into her mouth, licking him and sucking on him. She didn't know what was coming over her but she couldn't stop.

This was crossing the line. Kelly was about to cheat on Will, tiny man or not, and she was so excited that she didn't care. She spread her legs and put Shawn down between them. He would have no problem getting into her, she knew that. He was soaked with her spit, she'd applied a generous amount of lube before he'd got there, but moreover, she was soaking wet.

Shawn walked up to her pussy, radiating confidence, then he surprised her. He grabbed Kelly's clit, causing her to gasp. Then, using it as a handhold, Shawn hopped up and plunged feet first into Kelly's pussy, causing her to gasp louder. Shawn stopped at his armpits, his arms and head still outside of Kelly's body.

“Hey Kelly,” He asked as she looked down between her legs at him. “Think you could give me a little push?” Kelly giggled and bit her lip, placed a finger on Shawn's head, and pushed until she couldn't see him anymore, moaning lightly as he slid through her folds.

It was at this moment that Will called.

Kelly answered the facetime against her better judgement, flushed and out of breath. Will could see her face and her silky top, but had no idea that on the other end of the phone Kelly was naked from the waist down.

“Hey, oh, did I wake you?” Will asked.

“N-no, uh, you're early, I wasn't expecting you for another hour!” She said.

“I know it's just, you've been acting a little weird lately and I'm kind of worried, about us. Can we talk?”

Not this conversation! Not now! “Of course, what's on your mind babe?”

Will started to unload his insecurities, and at the same time Shawn adjusted himself and latched on to Kelly's G-spot. She wanted to scream, but instead she pressed her lips together and made a face. Whatever Shawn was doing inside her felt amazing, maybe even better than Mike had, and the sensation his movements were causing were starting to build into something. Kelly listened to Will and tried to console him, struggling to keep arousal off her face while her legs trembled and her hips rolled gently on the sheets, just out of the camera's view.

Shawn kept doing his tango on her G-spot, and 10 minutes later Kelly couldn't take it anymore. In a rush she said “S-sorry babe, hang on a second, I'll be right back!” She dropped the phone down on her sheets and got off her bed, barely able to stand. She walked to the bathroom as Shawn played with her insides, and barely shut the door behind her before falling to her knees. Hands braced against her thighs she sat there, gasping and panting and whimpering, trying desperately not to moan has her orgasm rolled over her. She felt her pussy contract hard down on Shawn, and the warm rush in her core told her that she had cummed all over him. She did nothing for a long while, just sitting there and trying to catch her breath. That was it. He was the one. Cheating or not Kelly had found her roommate.

A pair of tiny arms emerged from Kelly's pussy and sunk themselves into her asshole, causing her to yelp in surprise. Using that as a grip, Shawn pulled himself out of Kelly's body, a big grin on his face as he landed on the floor with a splat.

Kelly reached down between her legs and picked Shawn up, cupping him in her hands. “That,” She gasped “Was amazing. When can you move in?”

A sad frown crossed Shawn's face and he asked her to place him on the counter. “I actually can't move in.” He said “Look, I'm sorry about this, please don't be mad, but this was part of my pledge. My fraternity is all tiny guys, and I had to have sex with a normal sized girl to get in.”

“Oh,” Kelly's face dropped. “So you don't really need a place?”

“No,” Shawn said “And I actually have a girlfriend, so this was kind of a one time thing, you know?”

“Oh,” Kelly felt a little better, and a little worse. She was a cheater now, but so was Shawn. Then a thought crossed her mind “You said you had to have sex with me to get in your house, how are you going to prove it?”

“Well,” Shawn smiled his amazing smile, looking a little guilty. “I actually recorded a bit while I was inside you. Your face isn't in it or anything. It picked up your heartbeat and some of your voice, but you can't tell it's you. Should be enough to convince the boys though, do you mind?”

Even after all this Shawn was still charming, and Kelly still liked him. “I guess so, it'll make a good souvenir, right?” Shawn just smiled. “One condition though,” She added, and Shawn's smile faded a little.

“What's that?”

“You can go back to your other life tomorrow, but tonight you're mine.”

Shawn grinned again, “Deal.”

Kelly grabbed Shawn off the counter, and brought him back down between her legs. She pushed him in headfirst this time, and didn't stop until he was good and deep. Tonight was already a loss, she could practice being a good girlfriend later.

Kelly stood again, bracing herself against the counter. It had been almost 10 minutes since she had dashed to her bathroom and she found Will, still waiting patiently on her phone. Shawn started working his magic as she brought the screen to her face.

“Hey babe, I'm sorry but something's come up, can we talk about this tomorrow?”

“Uh-sure, I guess.” Will said dejectedly.

“Great. See you then, I love you!” Kelly said and ended the call just before a loud moan left her lips. It was clear that Shawn had plenty of energy left.

Kelly pulled off her top and tossed it to the floor. She ran her hands up and down her body, swaying her hips back and forth, sliding Shawn this way and that inside of her. Some other lucky lady might have claimed Shawn, but tonight that didn't matter. Tonight it was just the two of them, and Kelly wasn't going to waste a minute. She laid face down on her bed and snaked her hand between her thighs, finding her clit. Kelly humped her hand and moaned like a woman possessed, masturbating with abandon for over an hour until she passed out with Shawn still inside of her.
Liam, One Inch by 5952
Kelly woke up, still laying on her belly, with a big smile on her face. She'd already missed a class and she didn't even care. She felt so relaxed and rested, and didn't have a care in the world. Shawn had woken her up, shimmying his tiny body down the length of her fleshy tunnel until he slid out of her. Kelly didn't do anything to help him, she just laid there and enjoyed it.

Shawn joined her in the shower where they washed off the residue of last night's adventure. They dried off, got dressed, and said their goodbyes.

“Will I see you again?” Kelly asked, her hand resting on the doorknob.

“Maybe.” Shawn flashed his amazing smile again. “But if we do meet again, it has to be for the first time, you know?”

“Right, I get it...” Kelly said softly. Shawn's message was clear: last night hadn't happened, her number would be deleted from his phone, and unless they ever saw each other again they would remain strangers. She opened the door. “I had a great time.”

“Likewise, you take care now.” and with that Shawn stepped into the hallway, and out of Kelly's life.

Kelly skipped the rest of her classes that day, and called out of work, two things she never did. She spent a lot of that time streaming an old sitcom and generally moping about. Shawn had been too good to be true, and that was absolutely right. He'd used her like Ian had, yes, but with Shawn she was somehow okay with it. Maybe because they seemed to have such good chemistry? Had that been a lie too? Was Shawn able to be that charming with anybody? Able to make anyone feel at ease around him? No guy had excited her so much when she first met him, not even Will. She wanted to believe that what she felt was genuine and reciprocated, but couldn't escape the sad feeling that this might not be true.

Kelly's last prospective roommate was coming over today, and she was hardly enthused.
Nobody would compare to Shawn, and she felt guilty about that. She had cheated, and while she'd thought it would end in a relationship it only wound up being a fling. Should she tell Will? Could she tell Will? She tried to put that thinking aside for now. She reminded herself that she was looking for a roommate, not a new sextoy and certainly not a new boyfriend. She was trying to pay her rent, not replace her relationship. She would give this last guy a chance, hopefully things would work out this time.

Kelly looked over at her clock, realizing that she only had 20 minutes before her last guest arrived. She opened her closet and threw on the first things she could find: A pair of tight black boyshorts that didn't quite cover her the bottom of her asscheeks, and a T-shirt from one of her favorite bands that Will had bought for her. She laid back on her bed, feeling more than a little emotionally exhausted, and scrolled on her phone while the remaining time passed by.

A few minutes past 3 PM her phone dinged, and Kelly went out to the hallway and brought back another surprisingly light box. She hoped she wasn't about to have another “Kevin Incident”. She removed the lid and her eyes widened a bit in surprise.

Inside the box was Liam, a Junior English major. He had sandy blonde hair and a little goatee. He was fit, but not overtly muscular like Mike had been. He wasn't a knockout like Shawn, or even Mike, but he wasn't unattractive either. All of this was kind of hard for Kelly to see though, because Liam was only an inch tall. She had to lean in, but she could just barely hear his tiny, almost squeaky voice.

“Kelly? I'm Liam! Nice to meet you!”

“Good to meet you too.” Kelly answered. She stopped herself from offering a finger for him to shake, lest it knock him over, and opted for a wave instead. He waved back. “I want to talk to you a bit about what rooming together would be like, but first I've got a few basic questions. Is that okay?”

“Sure thing!”

“Okay. First. Are you a member of a fraternity or any other campus society?”

“Um, no, I am not. Not even a club, honestly. Why, is that a requirement?”

“It's not, thank you for answering truthfully. Next question: Do you have a girlfriend who would not be okay with this living arrangement or if you're single, are you expecting this living arrangement to evolve into a romantic relationship?”

Liam rubbed the back of his head “I'm single, and I'm planning on staying that way for a while actually. I hope that's okay.”

Another box checked. “That's perfectly fine. Third: You're aware of what you're getting yourself into, right? Confined spaces, darkness, being on my schedule. If you get yourself into trouble I might not be able to help you, you okay with all that?”

Liam straightened up a little. “Yeah I'm comfortable with all that. I'm pretty low maintenance and most of my classes are online so I shouldn't be uh-coming and going a lot.”

“Good.” Kelly allowed herself to smile a little.

“Did I pass?” Liam asked, looking inquisitively up at her.

Kelly chuckled “Yes, so far so good. Why don't we talk a bit, get to know each other a little better?”

They chatted for the better part of 30 minutes, and Kelly found herself genuinely enjoying the conversation. Liam wasn't flirty and charming like Shawn had been. She could tell he was interested in her, but in a genuine, sort of friendly way. He was attracted to her, no doubt about that, but the attraction seemed purely physical. He was exactly the guy she'd expected when she first placed her ad in the sense that he was a horny collegiate male who literally wanted to be surrounded by pussy full time, but there was something else there too. He seemed like someone she could have coffee with and chat about life. It was really disarming, he wasn't getting her soaked like her conversation with Shawn had, but talking to him felt comfortable, easy. They talked about their hobbies and the logistics of living together, and after it all Kelly decided she liked him.

“Thanks for letting me get to know you better Liam, there's some real creeps out there, a girl can't be too careful.”

“Oh for sure, I get it. So,” Liam looked up at her “am I a creep?”

Kelly laughed. “No, I don't think so, you seem like you'd make a good roommate. So,” She said, sitting down with him between her legs, watching him compare himself to her gigantic thighs “would you like to come in and see your room?”

For a second Liam didn't say anything, he just continued staring dumbfounded at her thighs and crotch. He jerked back to reality as her words sank in. “Y-yeah, that'd be great! I mean, we should, you know? Just to make sure that I'm a good fit-er, what I mean to say is that we need to be sure we're compatible. As roommates.” As Liam blubbered through this Kelly's giant form scooted away from him and laid back on the bed. She lifted her waist and pulled her shorts down, leaving them looped around one of her ankles. She picked Liam up and set him down on her waist.

“Do you need any help?” Kelly asked, reaching one of her hands towards him.

“Um, no. Well, I don't think so. Let me try.” Liam started walking towards her crotch. Kelly's thighs were like twin monoliths reaching up into the sky and ending at knees he couldn't see. He got on his hands and knees when he reached the ledge that led down to her pussy. Gripping her skin tightly, he slowly climbed his way down between her legs.

Kelly felt blood rush to her lower lips in response to the little pinches of Liam's hands as he climbed down her. He reached her entrance and Kelly swore to herself, she'd been so apathetic about this meeting that she'd forgotten the lube! She was about to pull Liam away while she reached under her bed for it, but after a little bit of struggling the sensation that was coming from the outside of her body was suddenly on the inside. Liam was apparently small enough that Kelly didn't need to be wet for him to get inside of her. Good to know.

Kelly waited a moment and then felt Liam move. He was small enough that he didn't exert much pressure on her folds, and he could slip through them easily. Kelly hadn't known what to expect, but this was different from every guy she had inside her so far. She could barely feel him, like a faint tickle traveling through her. It was arousing, no doubt, but subtle. She felt like she could ignore it if she wanted to, and if she focused all her attention on it she could get downright soaked. She wondered if he could work her G-spot the way Shawn had, and promptly put that thought out of her mind. She doubted Liam had the strength or the energy to make her feel the way a guy four times his size had. And besides, this was a business transaction first and foremost. Kelly needed to pay her rent, every other aspect of this arrangement was secondary.

Like with Mike (and Kevin, unintentionally), Kelly decided to see what a normal day would be like with him in his “room”. She reached down and pulled her tight shorts back up, sealing Liam inside. She sat up and then cautiously stood. She could feel the tickle inside of her, and even though she was upright it still appeared to be going deeper. She walked around the room a bit, and when she was satisfied that her movement wouldn't dislodge Liam she sat down at her desk and cracked open a textbook for some required reading. She found that she was able to focus on her studying without any trouble, but every time she let her mind wander Liam was there, the tickle inside her.

Kelly looked over at the clock and was shocked at how much time had passed. She decided to text Liam, 45 minutes was surely a generous amount of time for a tour.

“Hey, have you gotten a good look around? It's almost 5...”

“Lol oops! Totally lost track of time, sorry about that! Be right out.” And true to his word, the faint tingling began to travel toward her entrance. So much more personable than Ian, and such a better sense of direction than Kevin!

Kelly laid back down again and peeled off her shorts, spreading her legs. The internal tickle turned back into an external one, and soon she watched a soaked Liam climb back up to her waist and flop spread eagle onto his back, staring at the ceiling and appearing to be catching his breath. Kelly couldn't help but giggle a little at the sight of him.

“Well?” She broke the silence “What do you think?”

“That,” Liam gasped “Was even better than I expected. When can I sign the lease?”

Lisa laughed again. This had all gone really well, and that actually worried her a little. In some way she never seriously entertained the idea that she'd take one of these little guys up on their offer, and now an ideal candidate was laying between her hipbones, ready to go. She needed time to think this through.

“I need to sleep on it...” she said slowly “but can I let you know by tomorrow?”

“Yeah sounds good.” Liam said and slid down off of Kelly's hips. He navigated her body like it came naturally to him. They said their goodbyes and Kelly was left alone to ponder her decision.

An hour later Kelly was in the middle of sketching out a pros and cons list in one of her notebooks when Will called. She answered, and was surprised at how cheerily she greeted him, she was in a much better mood than she had been in days. Will was looking rather dour as his face appeared on camera, and he homed in on Kelly's good demeanor right away, quickly bringing her down to his level. They talked about how she seemed to be growing distant, how Will was worried about their future, and whether Kelly was falling out of love with him. The conversation turned into a fight, then turned into crying and consolation, and finally turned into phone sex. If Kelly hadn't been so drained she might have felt some guilt as she brought her phone down between her legs and showed an unsuspecting Will the pussy that had housed five different guys in the last week.

Kelly lay in her bed afterwards, sad and exhausted. She thought about how chipper she was before she got on the phone, how things really did seem to be deteriorating with Will, and wondered how long their relationship could survive this long distance. All this drama had been the result of one unusual week, how would they stand a real challenge? She couldn't have fights like this every week, it was too much.

Slowly, almost on autopilot, Kelly picked up her phone and texted Liam.

“Hey, I made up my mind. It's all yours if you want it, can you move in this Saturday?”

Not two minutes went by before she got an answer. “Absolutely! Looking forward to it, roomie :)”

Kelly smiled slightly, feeling a little better, then fell asleep.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9113